Speaker 1: Is intended to educate the public about historical and scientific aspects of hemp plants. His video does not promote, idolize, nor glorify any illegal activities or unsafe consumption of regulated substances. We are not doctors or lawyers. This should be super obvious. With that said, some people need to be reminded about this. Do not take anything we say as medical or legal advice of any sort. We are just the best at what we do.
Speaker 2: Live with it.
Speaker 1: All content is copyright of the Breeder Syndicate three point zero twenty twenty four, Section one oh seven of the Fair Use Act. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 3: And I don't know why it's not adding me to the stage.
Speaker 2: It's always gonna be fucking crazy. There we go. Welcome reader syndicate. I'm Matthew. I was here with Screw. We tried starting it off and of course had coptions between rumble, YouTube and Twitch, trying to do all three at once and very quickly. We are going to be removing YouTube from the equation. Again, this isn't a something we wanted to do. We just hit fifteen thousand followers on YouTube. We get a lot of love from YouTube. We are never monetized. We don't engage in anything against our terms of service, yet still weekly it's a stress that we never know if our channel is still going to be there. So with that said, we are moving to Rumble where you can find us at Let me get the link in the description, or you can actually go to our link dot me and it'll get you the link straight over to our rumble. It's much easier to find that way. Let me see, I know I have it somewhere somewhere and link dot me. Yeah, here it did. This is where you can find links, not only that, but our discord so you can stay in touch with us at all times. We just don't have a big enough lobbying group like true Leave or any of these other major corporations to be able to participate in talking about the plant that we all love and those of you who know us. No, I don't even plug my anything to do with my own sites, like I am just here for the history. It costs me money to do this and yeah I saw I heard Remo lost a site that sucks. He's been going on forever, strain show, New Kid, constantly getting shit wrong. But still no one deserves to lose what they're trying to put together, even if it is half at So yeah, with that said, we're going to be moving over to Rumble right now or Twitch. I understand there are many of you who refuse to be you know, or engaged with Rumble. I totally understand that. Right now they are giving us the best shot at staying alive with mass reportings and AI and all that. So we want to thank all of you who have continued to support us even through the YouTube years, the ups, the downs, the lefts. The rights were of course always available on podcast platforms, though actually doing it through Rumble it makes it harder for me to get the audios, so I don't know if the audio is screw you when I upload it. I do the best I can. I'm not a as most of you know. I'm not a producer, I'm not an editor. I'm something much different, knowing even say it here. So with that said, we are going to disconnect YouTube. Please follow us over to Rumble and Twitch, where are not numbers will plummet, yet they will see quite a rise in the audio platform. So see you there. Let's see how I disconnect this now, because that always becomes the hard part. Oh, here we go shoo YouTube and scene. Okay, so we're still on Twitch. We are still on Rumble. Let's get to some questions, y'all. Let's get to some shitty chat. So. I've been seeing some crazy shit go down. It's odd. The only reason I'm even interjecting myself into it, I don't I don't like to point out when people are having obvious mental breakdowns or things that are outside of their control when it comes to depression, et cetera, et cetera. However, I met this person when and they first came into the cannabis world, and I met them on one of their first dates with Johnny V. Now, for those of you who don't know, there was a magazine called Skunk Magazine. They were out of Canada, owned by a guy named Johnny vert Ragos or Vergados. He at the time was being chased by Canada for prosecution for shipping the seeds. Yeah, you can. Still, I don't know how the admin works or any of the moderation works on on this yet, So when we figure it out, we will figure it out. You're a great mod But yeah, so that's what was going on at the time. Johnny was running away from the law, and he showed up in San Diego to do a deal with me, and it was, you know, a trade off for ad space for you know, whatever I had, and it was for a year's worth of it. And the lady that shows up with him, I've never heard of her. I've never had any interaction with her. She introduces herself as Jewey Jwey Ciarella or Ciarello, and she's young. Now Johnny, if you know Johnny. He looked like a darker skinned David Carradine like, but lived through the Chelsea Hotel punk rock experience. Uh lived in tanning beds and just like didn't give a fuck what came out of his mouth. I know, I am very much the same like that, So I actually enjoyed his company. We went out to eat at this fancy restaurant and he was like telling the waiter to perform falatio. It was funny, He's playing jokes. But while we were there, you know, we were talking about the magazine, the future of it, and he was telling me, you know, like I never really cared about it. I ran my own ex rated magazines back then, and they made him more money than skunk Skunk was never his interest. It was actually his partner's interest. His partner was gonna let him die, so he got it. He carried it as far as he could and was losing interest in it very quickly. And I could see that as Julie person by the way she was getting in on a business arrangement we had already me and Johnny had already made. It felt a little weird, right, like when you see stuff someone popping out of the blues, never had anything to do with anything, and all of a sudden they're the reason for the season. But anyways, I just went ahead, went with it. I always had good interactions with Johnny. V Skunk Magazine featured me for years, mostly because of my homie, the rev. This is the book I wrote the foreword for. He has a new book coming out, and he will be on soon talking and he may have some of this some to add to the Scuck magazine stuff. He may not want to even comment on it at all. But as time went on, I actually waited a year, year and a half for uh, Julian and Johnny to make good on this deal. And I can, you know, talk to Julie about it, very very calmly, I had no reason to be mad. You know, things happen, and as long as they honor it, who's there to be pissed about? Right? So she told me I was a fucking liars, a fucking slanderer, and that you know I could, I'll never be in their magazine again, blah blah blah. And I was like, Okay, that's that's cool. One of my best friends again was currently right for Skunk Magazine, and I didn't want to make a big stink because that was his employment. That's one of my good friends. The last thing I'm gonna do is blast Skunk for doing dirty deals and treating me like shit, even though at that point I've been supporting Skunk Magazine for over a decade. There were a lot of us on the Skunk Magazine forums the show. Originally we were gearing with me and the rev to make a Skunk Magazine show over a decade ago, so they would have gained a lot of a lot off of our show had we done that, but Julie instead wanted to invite people on who are known federal informants and snitches in our community. She was told, you know, like, hey, you may not want to do that. That's you know, I know you're new here and you don't know who's who. But the one thing that's always going to look bad inviting people like that on enough. She told me again, shut my fucking mouth, mind my own fucking business, blah blah blah. And realistically I thought I was the only person she was treating or talking to like this, so I kept it to myself. Again, you know, you don't nothing good comes from being mean to women that like, no one else is like saying, hey, this person's being awful to me too. You don't want to be the first guy. It's like, yeah, that woman sucks like his You know, you look like a bully, and that's that there. So lately I've been getting these emails from people saying, hey, have you seen them melt down Julie's been having And I was like, Julie, who Julie from Skunk Magazine?
Speaker 4: No, no, I have it.
Speaker 2: But this is much expected and very quickly because I I from what I saw, was a young woman who was going to take Johnny Fer's company allegedly. You know this, this was my opinion at the time. I saw as a young woman going to take Johnny Forer's company. He doesn't seem to care too much, and he seems to be pretty happy with the exchange going on. Whatever it is. She was very young, he's very old at the time, and he seemed happy at the time with what was going on. And yeah, that's exactly what happened. Now, there are different sides to every story, and with each side there's always some testimony. So let me see if I can find where is see if it'll let me load the pictures up.
Speaker 4: So what is the time frame we're talking about here?
Speaker 2: So when I met them?
Speaker 4: Did this go on?
Speaker 2: From the time that I met them, I was still in San Diego, I was almost out of my way of San Diego. So I want to say two thousand thirteen fourteen, because there's still was a few years there. So twenty thirteen to fourteen is when she pops up, which it is, you know, twenty twenty six. Now her claim of twenty years would be a little off, but you know, maybe it felt like twenty years her. Is it like a long time when you exist in this horrible business. Let's see if we can find there is a agreement here. So to be fair, I want to show her side of the story.
Speaker 4: You got to show your screen is now sharing the screen. You got to put it up on stage.
Speaker 2: There, let's hide us to the side.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: And I wish I could zoom it in some more. Maybe I can, But eventually this is the agreement, asset purchase agreement. It doesn't say a lot here, but Julie who is Skunk magazine? It is not Johnny who owns Skunk Magazine Instagram anymore. Also, in other news, I'm calling out some more line sacksf s dot dot dot dot people that can go around and line and try and ruin my name upon based upon nothing zero. CALLI man the racist, misogynist piece of s dot dot dot. I can either confirm nor deny. He can't argue. And Ac Moon, I don't know them. A woman who emotionally cheated with Johnny Vergados inappropriately when we were still together. He messaged over seventy five plus women maybe more inappropriately during our relationship, as well as emotionally, verbally and physically abused and cheated on me. I have the signed biout agreement that is legally binding and protects me for life. And I don't owe Ac Moon any fing money. He received an AD in a exchange for what she was owed, So a single ad. She was a woman is a psycho in protective users flying monkey to the malevent lent narcisisicist of user. Even though I mean, it just gets better. There's the bill of cell I mean in here she mentions that she's still working on paying said bill of Selle. But this is what she purchased, supposedly in the bill of sales Skunk Magazines, Skunk Global, Skunk DV, Skunk Sparky Skunkskunk Magazine dot Com out of Wyoming. This is her, you know, her her defense on all of it. And then this is a part of the same post. So Collie Groan apparently said so the stolen magazine company is getting stolen, saying that Julie's mad because someone's still stealing it from her. And everybody kind of knows that what happened the first time, liar, I had the buyout paperwork, a solid contract that has protected me in truth, I bought it from the decrepit abuser, previous owner, spreading lies. See where it gets you. So most people just watch her kind of just nail what's his name to the ground repeatedly. But yeah, there's different parts of this I don't know. And yeah, there's a video I can't remember where it is. There's John said, the height of severely diseased ego and vanity is so overloaded. It is believing you are so important that others wish you harm rather than facing your own worst enemy, the mirror your reflection, which was I believe written towards Homegirl. And again this is my personal favorite. Um lunastower and run at Pinto. I'm again that not my words are threatening me with er er. They are Luciferian and have for the last year and a half tried to do dark magic campaign to get me to commit mm hmmm. They are idiots. I am a powerful white witch, alchemist, earth angel of light and a demon slayer. I'm a master of Hell and they have no power over me. Satan has no power power over me. I regularly tell him to get out of my fucking face. I'm not afraid of them. I am God's Earth Angel, demon slayer. I've given my life to him and I do what he asks every single day. I get up in the morning, I ask him what to do, and I do it. Let's see who in the global cannabis community has enough courage and balls to stay with me against Zionists. We're threatening an innocent woman myself with murder. Okay, is everyone else understand they're threatening me with murder? This is no joke. They have also included my son. I'm heading down to the file restraining order as God has directed me. I have already fought a report with that, and I've already issued a cease and assist. Let's see how the global canis community responds. Thank you. If you don't like it, you can get the f off My paid sincerely, and don't tell me I'm just going to hurt my business. My business is doing great. I just made thirty k in the last four weeks on cells and bookings people around the world. Hundreds of people who have reached out and support. So you people who are telling me that I'm going to harm my business, who could shut the f up? I'm serious, I don't want to hear it. Keep it to yourself. I am fighting for my life and I will reach out and use the power of my company to alert them to what's going on. Thank you, and then Jason Fungs, let's find out how they all know each other, which is Gage Green's ex partner who believes in healing crystals. Yeah, that's some of my favorite stuff. I mean it's good, it's spicy, it's a little Luciferian in it, it's got some white magic in it. Uh yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: I feel like, you know, there should just be like an automatic block of the Internet where it looks like you're on at some point, but yeah, you know, you're just talking to yourself and not embarrassing yourself in front of everybody, because it's like, yeah, I get it, she feels attacked and all that stuff, and that that usually will set someone off in just like a death spiral of you know, where it just gets like worse and where it's like, oh man, you just need to take a step back. Yeah, yeah, put the phone on airplane mode for a bit and like, you know, reassess, because that was a wild fucking just the amount of uh, I don't know, it's like every trying to throw everything.
Speaker 2: In, every conspiracy theory and like Zionists are coming to kill her and like hey, maybe I don't fucking know, I'm no one important, but yeah, that's that's a lot it's a lot to swallow there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well I think that's her trying to rally with with an immediate you know. Oh, well he's a Zionist, you know, expecting everyone who doesn't like Zionists to I guess just be like whatever you did is fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's something else. And miss Pens, can I have another laco? Please?
Speaker 1: Coming right up?
Speaker 4: Did you say La cross LACROI?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? Is her beard better than you? Is her beard is? Who's Julie's? I don't know. I have never seen her beard.
Speaker 4: Oh, there is an interview apparently that should be Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do you remember a person named Too Crazy? And I hope that's not the same too Crazy. He is a legendary, like sheets legendary. Is your beard better than you? Yes, my beard is better than me. It's got a lot more gray. Yeah. I don't know. I've been getting a lot of questions and a lot of people sending me, you know, like these crash outs over skunk because I had said, you know, ten plus years ago, watch out for this chick. Don't do business with her if you want like your sanity. And again, just like with three to Direxi code, I would listen to me, everybody thought that they would do business with the female because that's they all want to smash. And it ends up where it ends up.
Speaker 4: She done to two or three companies now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I wish her the best, wish her the best. I don't wish her any satanic anything. You've not got satan in the place around.
Speaker 4: We're not sending we're not doing spells over here, against promise exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, buck, And that's that's a great point. No matter what's happening, her talking with the FBI shouldn't be ignored. No, it shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Well, it's weird. What is she telling them about? These guys are mean to me online?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know right. I mean, let me tell you how the whole business works. I've actually seen people do that. Let me tell you how everything everything gets over here, and she would be a major player in that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like they're not even gonna care. You know. That's like when people are like, oh yeah, I'll call the fucking DEA on you, and it's like, dude, you don't even understand who. They don't give a ship, you know, like you know, where like people just don't get like even what echelon. Uh, I don't know. I guess law enforcement is actually going to be the one cover in your case if you get caught up, you know, yeah, because what's the FBI going to do? Like, what are they? What is she even what complain? Is she even logic? You know?
Speaker 2: I know company devil worshiping.
Speaker 4: I hope so too, because people do do that all the fucking time, Like, and that's like something that's always happened, but and now it's happening a lot more frequently. And I don't know if it's just because the fucking access or you know, the Internet's just helped break everybody's brain, you know, to some extent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how was it different from a ball vape? Well, one doesn't pass for testicles, I know. I don't know. I tried a ball vape once. I didn't really it wasn't a great example of cannabis in the ball vape, so it wasn't a good.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And also doesn't the ball vape have a chamber where you put the fucking butt in the whole point of it is not to have a chamber that is constantly heated on the sides because you're constantly adding heat to it it down.
Speaker 4: You put the top on it. It's kind of like a wand like that, just like like a wand it's like I think of those old like the old school email type thing, Like it's shaped like that where it's like a I don't know, a fucking like ladle that you're putting on top of the bowl of and that thing that you're putting on top is what's like the actual heating of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I can see I can see that. And Stony Montana, thank you for the five dollars. What's the deal with Green Trade gene trader guy in Ig claiming he has the oldest sour on Earth the wing wing cut because he had a genome sequenced genos A fucking fuck.
Speaker 4: Where'd he get a genome sequence?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What does he mean by genome sequenced? Is what I mean?
Speaker 2: First off?
Speaker 4: First does he just mean putting it in the galaxy or whatever?
Speaker 2: First off?
Speaker 4: Okay, I wonder what that means.
Speaker 2: It is the dumbest mother fucking claim to say I have the oldest sour. The Sour Crew themselves, Manny Vondo swell. I'll say they popped many seeds from a bad called our Diesel. They all had their favorites. The manny one was the one that they kind of liked the most. It wasn't the original, It wasn't the first one popped, one of many that one got past. Maybe it's that one, highly doubt it is. This wing wing cut is a brand new thing that someone named rarely recently. I mean to be fair, Most people I know refer to the ECSD as their experience with sour. Most almost everyone relates to that to their experience of sour. So not everybody's cut of ECSD is the same cut. We're talking about the choco cut. It's been called many things, red dog's mother cut. It's what most people know as sour. Is there older sour? Maybe is any of those the manny You know? Any Bondo's cut or Swells cut, I couldn't say. But for someone to pretend the ying Yang wing wan fucking cut is I don't know what to say about any of that, and I'm gonna leave it at that. I have stayed at Jean Trader's house with his family, met his ex wife. She treated me really well while that was there, cook for me. He opened his home to me when I did a reversal for Karma in him before Karma snitched me out. He continued to work with Karma after that. That was hard because I considered Gene Trader a very good friend. The guy has a lot of experienced But when it comes to sours, don't go to the Dutch and ask for about sour. They don't know. That's the sad part and the reality they don't know they weren't here for it. The Dutch are the last people I'd ask about sour. And that's meant with all love to Gene Trader, him and his wife both. I have nothing bad to say about that, But I just take it from Americans that know and that have run through all these different sour cuts, that have seen all the sour cuts run up side by side and throughout our group. At some point someone's done it, and all of us have run different sour cuts and bred with different sour cuts to see what's there. Super Skunk NL five Hayes F two is the best or across to either ninety one or ninety one. Bad seed is the best description for sour that I've ever gon. Was Gene Trader, the guy who said there was a check doi checkpoint at the party. Yes he was. That was the other thing that pissed me off was that at one of the cand Illuminati parties he tried to get it shut down, say, telling everyone, oh, don't go to their party. Is a DUI checkpoint that way, And it was no longer. I mean it wasn't. It was never the case, and it kind of.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are correct, too crazy. I love Banana Taie, I love you Cody and Tie I think is one that needs to come back. I probably should do it. I've been very hesitant to do it. I just don't see that being a seller. It would sell in the modern market. I just think when people think Tied, they're like, oh, that herms. You know that's gonna go too long. It's a very powerful racy for most people. High Yeah, fuck the I love that plant. It's beautiful and there's beautiful posters of it left too that I need to do something with. At some point, what do we need to cover screw? I know we need to get into our farmer Freeman out of the month or out of the week.
Speaker 4: So I gotta buy some kids.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we do finally have coupon codes, so listen up. If you're one of those people people who takes collecting very seriously, having your mother's tested more often than not, or if you're one of those people who buys rags, buys fems, but you don't want to run, you know, especially for buying rags, you want to know right away if you're going to waste medium light space time on a male, if you're not going to be using it for breeding. In this case we have Farmer Freeman. Here's the thing about clones, in the pests and pathogens that come with them, Your plants won't tell you they're dirty by the time you see the symptoms. It's everywhere your flour, your vegs, your mom's, your clones. That's where Farmer Freeman comes in and with a special discount for the syndicate that means you full panel and multipanel screens for clone intake and mom maintenance, so nothing dirty sneaks into your garden. Plus easy x Y sex tests or males from females seven days after germination. No more wasting nutrients, space and time on the wrong plant. All of it lab grade qpcry nine point ninety nine percent accuracy, real diagnostic data run at your own schedule Farmer Freeman dot com. Use code Syndicate five for five percent off w your discount as a syndicate member. Details in the discord. All done through buy Me a Coffee. So yes, if you're a part of that, you'll get a bigger discount. Farmer Freeman. Great product. I think everybody who's dealing with genetics popping seeds should be using them. If you're not, you might as well be raw dogging and any of the last women at closing time at the bar. Well, that's all I'm saying. Sam. Right now, speaking of syndicate Jockstraps, I'm having kind of a debate with our producers of our shirts and beanies. We had our Canilumindatti beanies made up. It looks great, and then all of a sudden someone ordered him and they sent me a picture and they're like, hey, is it okay if we send it to him like this, and can of Luminati was completely removed in text from the image. Now this is a two color image, and it made no sense to me, And so I wrote back, of course, not, that is ridiculous. Why would I want to remove our main part. Yeah? She's like, yeah, you know, I said refund him, so we're not going to.
Speaker 4: Uh can y'all still hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I lost him too.
Speaker 1: Hold on a moment.
Speaker 4: They took him out, she said, the dark magic after him the salt pins get the salt.
Speaker 1: And now I also have sage.
Speaker 2: Okay, am I back?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What the hell? Anyway, I'm not sure where I cut out, But did I get this?
Speaker 4: You were telling them to refund for the beanie and oh yeah?
Speaker 2: And then I had someone hit me up and they showed me a picture of a two inch by four inch sticker and it showed clearly they paid for a five inch by five inch and the measurement said four inch. So there's no way that they could be charging for a five inch sticker, even if my borders weren't more than an inch off, So it didn't make any sense. Anyway, they sent me a message and said, hey, you need to refund this people, and we're going to keep the taxes and are part, but you need to refund that. So I was gonna end up paying someone eight dollars keep a sticker that these people fucked up on. So I have had two incidents with them now where like, So if any of you have any incidents with them at all, please bring them up to me. I will take them directly to them, because in both cases they're supposed to be taking care of the situation. Even though at first they're like, no, you're going to have to fix that, I was like, no, that's not how this works. Here's how maths works. You guys didn't even cut it to five inches, nor could you have put it to four and a half or four point two inches because it's only four inches wide. So anyway, yes, let us know if there's any issues with them.
Speaker 4: Other than that.
Speaker 2: People have been loving the shirts, the quality, how they wash the tumblers, everything, so hopefully it's just a few small bumps. But I did take all the stickers off from there, and instead I'm going to have to try to pay ahead and just get a bunch of stuff made from sticker app or something like that and sell them in the mail one by one, even though realistically, with shipping prices the way they are, I don't know how that's gonna work, but we're gonna try to make it work.
Speaker 4: The shirts are hellas soft. I did I really like that that new run of the can Illuminati shirts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been happy with everything from them except the sticker thing really bothered me, and like just removing cand Illuminati the texts and it wasn't like complicated and.
Speaker 2: Then being like, yeah, well sorry, that's all we can do. It's like, really, that's really low effort. I'm pretty sure I could figure that out myself. And I'm a half assed graphic artist, you know. Anyway, any good questions coming in anyone? I can't see the chat. That's why I'm asking you guys.
Speaker 4: Oh whoa, we got a little Dono fight going on?
Speaker 2: What do we got? You're crazy? You will never outd me Cody facts. Cody may not do out due too crazy. I can never complain about fucking Dono battles, that's for goddamn sure. You started locals. I don't know what a locals is, and it's the only reason I haven't. I haven't done it, Like I started to do it, and then it was asking for some real personal information like you know, social security, you know, and I'm like, I don't know, and we already have our buy me a coffee. Might confuse some people if we do it one way and another way and don't offer the same things at the same spots. I don't really know how they work, so I want to make sure and just better keep it to buy me a copy dot com until I can figure out this locals thing.
Speaker 4: Not it also makes it complicated and then keeping everybody's key active, you know, like that. I found that out when, uh, when my friend joined through a way that we've never had anyone else join before. Like, yeah, I didn't even know it was open that way.
Speaker 2: My can Illuminati show is my favorite shirt I own right now. Super sauce, super comfortable, an American fit and it's good enough to bust a load into. It can carry loads, you can wash it, wash us right out. Yes, thank you all for the support. Right now, shit is slow, Wow gets slow everywhere they're looking at, you know. Locally, Bakershield is an oil city and for the last i'd say fifteen to twenty years, I've watched the oil jobs slowly move out to Texas and slowly move out of town. And it looks like in the next several years they're going to be trying to give grants to people to learn how to move from oil rig and roughneck jobs to other ways of making a living. And I think that's going to be really scary, like really scary for a lot of people. Where I live, it's gonna be another ghost town type situation. And I can't imagine it's gonna be like that in North and South Dakota, really really blue collar jobs that really relied on this administration to keep them going. And it's uh yeah, wild times, wild times, No more jobs for roughnecks soon. Have you heard about any of that?
Speaker 4: No, I mean, that's that's out. You know, like a lot of people, you know, just like growing up, I've known a ton of fucking people who do rig work, and you know, the successful ones are the ones who know that that ride's are gonna end at any fucking moment once the gus gets too expensive. Yeah, they end up fucking every you know, they end up fucking dramatically cutting back everybody.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: So like it was, I don't know, like pulse work, you know, like where you'd be making a bunch of money for like a year and a half and then you're out of a job and like hopefully you didn't you know, set up debts and stuff around making that money forever. But I mean I've also seen people lose their you know, because they bought like just a bunch of fucking bullshit yep, and like, yeah, I'm going to continue to make fifteen thousand dollars a month, Like yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm seeing it everywhere. Gas right now is six nineteen for the just regular cheapest unleaded six nineteen. It's sober seven twenty for diesel. I don't know how people are going to be making it, you know, like even even to take a day out to the beach just to enjoy the day and get away from it all. Now it's becoming one of those things where it's like, wow, this one small thing that could change someone's week or affect their mental health health positive way is no longer financially feasible. It's it's something. It's something. Yeah. So as far as that, I mean, the weed space has been kind of kind of sad and boring. We have, ah, we have a major company that lobbied to get this administration to give them the past to overtake all of it, and we're looking at down the barrel of a shotgun. They are still doing major bus daily everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think I think it's a good be really fucking interesting how this plays out because everyone's.
Speaker 7: Being like, oh, you're just come on, man, they're making it bigan the angle. Oh come on man, just be cool about it and all that. It's like, bro, I don't think you fucking get that. What if they don't buy your weed?
Speaker 4: Yes? We like, why would they? With everything going on and how everything has gone. What makes you think that, like, the little guy is the one who's gonna come out on top in this situation. Yeah, and I say a little guy, I even mean multimillion dollar operations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they were not.
Speaker 4: The biggest you are, you should be scared, you know.
Speaker 2: At the moment Steve DeAngelo realized that he wasn't a major player in cannabis and realized, oh my god. Prop sixty four was terrible. Why did I push for that? Oh? I thought I was the richest student cannabis. Guess what, motherfucker, you're not even the fucking fiftieth rich student cannabis. You're not even close, motherfucker. And you sold you sold everyone out because you thought you would be. And that's what I see. That's what I see. There's only a few players that are big enough, that have lobbyists in the right places that can flip uh Christian right wing you know people who are very very anti cannabis and can flip them.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not it's not even just flipping them to your side. Get them, get people to care about it. Yeah, if you don't care about it, why the funk would you look at everything else going on? You know, like exactly, no matter how you think about any of this other stuff, Like, there's a lot bigger you know, there's a lot bigger fish to fry happening. Uh So, like, dude, that's a that's a tough battle because like, honestly, I don't even know if that's going to work out for the big fish. Why would it? You know, like can money in Canada doesn't fucking mean anything in the in the real world. Whenever you make it okay enough for dudes who have like actual wealth, yeah, to come in, why you know, why would even though I would assume that they're which I mean, it might just be the plan is like all right, cool, we'll fucking vacuum up all the smaller guys that we can operate essentially as at a loss for a bit and then sell out to a dude who's you know, just like essentially buying forward the market that we've been able to to build by you know, I don't I wouldn't say stealing it, but like through forceful means that like other operators simply can't contend with because you know, we don't have all that money.
Speaker 2: Well, Dony Montana just made us have some money. Oh my god, I want to go to the world. I'll give you a war shout out one a hundred bones. Thank you, my friend, Stony. You're a huge help to the community and it's been great having you around. Actually, lately, there's been a lot of cool motherfuckers that have joined the Discord and that I've had private conversations with recently, even some through Facebook that have hit me up and asked me serious questions. So hopefully everybody's kind of funneling into the Discord so we can all talk and these people realize it's not just me making this shit run. Like, it's quite a bit more than just me and screw trying to make the ship run. You know, there's a lot of beautiful people, and people like you know, Pack and Bitter and sometimes h and l are accessible, you know, when they're not busy doing man's work. I don't do much man's work, so we're like a woman bottom down, you know, how it goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely think I know that, you know, it's probably probably always gonna say this, but I do think that it is a super fucking solid crew, like right now compared to you know, what we've had before. Yeah, we've gotten to a point of you know, people who are maybe uh not so sure about staying or leaving for a while or something. You know, in the schism called the Civil War that happened, and you know, so people were like maybe hesitant about whether or not they want to leave, and you know, they ended up either leaving or being like yeah, you know, and we've had a lot of newer people plus people coming back like uh, I guess uh Breed and weed Snob I just found out or like they were already in the Discord before, you know, so like them joined. I was like, man, no wonder, it's easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cody King Koan ain't got shipped on me with one dollar rumors Discord is asking for I do soon like, if you've been fucking with Discord for a long time, they're not asking for shit. If you've been on it using the same account. It's kind of how it's been going. But it got spun pretty weird, and yeah, so far, so good. The options around it aren't much better. They were the platform when the government came after them and said, hey, I need I need everything that was run through this server, and the discord told them, well that service deleted, sir, FBI sir, And they said, well, we bring it back, and he said, sorry, we can't. Once it's deleted, it's deleted. That is where I'd want to be. That's where I'd want to be for our people, just out of pure even though all we do is talk about frisbee golfing, you know what I mean, Like this.
Speaker 4: Is frisbee golfing gay sex. I don't give what everyone's so freaked out about.
Speaker 2: Everybody freaked out about it, but you know, I don't want them knowing our frisbee golf moves patten to dip by the muckers anyway. Yeah, so it's not been a very eventful uh week in wead. I think I'm gonna do some blue sour poppin soon. I gotta make more. I have to. It was a perfect so our male sour breeding line. Let's see what happens in the F two See if I can keep it that direction in the F twos. I think I can. I think I can. So I'm pretty stoked on that. And uh yeah, first rule of cut club. Yeah, there are no cut club. There's no steaky cuff cut club here. Yeah.
Speaker 4: For new people seeing that and jumping in, it's really not like that. That was a joke to be like, oh it is like that, wing wink. No, No, really like that. You'll be immediately scam.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. When people come in and do that, they they end up here not usually liking me and my responses, but but feel free to watch back every episode. Uh we've ever done on stuff like that, And I'm usually very consistent on loans and my dislike not dislike for them necessarily. I understand the chase for why people want to run them. I do want people to understand what comes along with that chase and why it takes so long to get some of these things into flower.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 2: You know, you can be holding onto a clone for four years and never flower it because it's been going through quarantine from hell for four years before you can make it into a room where it's safe to flower. There's a million reasons, but yeah, that a lot of times people that are that will sell you clones are the people you don't want to buy clones from because just based on how old clones work, old clones don't circulate to assholes who sell them, and if they do, they only make it there one time. People don't just keep giving them clones. It's common sense, but maybe it's not so common sense anymore. Not so common sense, not so common sense anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, dude, I was actually talking when I was telling you that, Like I was talking to Chuck earlier this week. Yeah, he had like called me, and shit, we were just chatting and stuff, and he's like gonna be someone was, you know, saying that they were gonna like get me some cuts and stuff, and like started freaking out because it's been taking them a little bit of time, you know, and they're like, hey, you know, can you do it? Because I don't. I don't know. I guess I thought I was mad or or like might be or whatever, you know, Like me and Chuck started laughing, you know, like, dude, I don't even give a fuck if I actually get them back. I don't care, you know, like I have I am at a point now where I'm like super confident in like finding what I'm gonna like out of seed ye to what I'm like, dude, I'm and I have cuts that I that I have from like seed pops from me, from my friends and stuff like that that are like so fucking good that I honestly don't care if I don't get you know, Kim d or anything, which I know sounds privileged to say, you know, is like so it actually it does have access to it, you know, And I'm sure there's gonna be someone who doesn't who's like fuck you, you know, but like, you know, there's a good ship from Cee doog, like really good stuff and to where and I've had both, I've grown on both side by side and stuff, and like I'm not tripping, you know, if I get it back cool if I don't whatever, you know, don't even there they are. I definitely I feel like honored to be you know that, like you know that people felt like confident enough in me and stuff giving it to me. Yeah, and I'm like, oh, that's so cool, you know, and like what that says about what some people think about me and stuff, Like I definitely feel like honored about that. But at the end of the day, I got a lot of cool weed, you know, like I'm tripping about some other cool weed is whatever. You know, I just popping fucking seeds. I still do. I got you know, I had all those cuts. I still fucking pop like six packs of seeds at once. It's you know.
Speaker 2: It's a how we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know, people I get into an I kind of rage bait this old dude quite a bit. But uh, you know, like he you know, keeps like all these it's a waste popping seeds and all that. You just just get the cuts from someone, you know, just get these cuts from these breeders and all that. I was like, bro, for one, most people don't like it when you just like pop into the DM like hey can I get that cut?
Speaker 6: Yea?
Speaker 2: All these like sure, all these breeders that are selling their cuts, tons of breeders out.
Speaker 4: There, yeah, you know, and like, I don't know, that's just just a skill issue, you know, Like I've I've been i know, really fucking good stuff from seed and like totally happy with continuing to go that route. You know. Yeah, it's like making my own cuts essentially, which is where I mean it would no matter what legendary, elite thing that you want to talk about, all that shit started from a seed. So like we can go through semantics, but at the end of the day, it all popped from a seed. So just keep on. You know, if you look through good shit, you're gonna get good good cuts.
Speaker 2: You know exactly how that should be.
Speaker 5: There we go, got that up there, see and something else I was going to run through, but it wasn't anything too terribly important.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, uh the home he dropped off something called strawberry Gary last night. At first, I was like, oh, this must be like some Gary Payton strawberry cough. I get it. I smell it, and I'm like, definitely, no strawberry. If there is, it's gelato and barely any strawberry anything. I didn't smell berry, strawberry anything. And then I remember, back in the day, there was this dude I won't say his last name, Gary s I'll see. And in the punk rock scene here in Bakersfield, we had our traditional skinhead scene, and unlike most people's understanding of skinheads during this era, during the early eight to mid eighties, it was still very anti racist here, and so there were a lot of blackfellows that were in the traditional skinhead group, and it was essentially the sector of the punk rock group that were more likely to be considered gang members because they would fight any of the Nazis that would come down. Because that's the way it was in Bakersfield, in Orange County, in the Inland Empire, all through southern California, and that Gary As was one of the toughest dudes there was constantly beaten Ass. And then later on Gary Ass became Strawberry Gary and started finding his more feminine side. And I think I think my homie named a strain after the very feminine and lovely strawberry Gary and uh yeah, and it has nothing to do with Gary Payton or Strawberry sought more to do with Gary s which was one of the toughest, most flaming tough men I've ever met in my life. The story that won't get told much hardly ever, but he deserves some he deserves some history somewhere. Shout out Strawberry Gary. Yeah. It just tastes like fuck at Gelatto, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: I mean, that's what doesn't from the market at least.
Speaker 2: I've been getting a lot of og tasting stuff, mostly from him. But yeah, like is.
Speaker 4: It the modern og stuff though, where it's like you did og?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there hasn't been any any like tokyo og, blow your head off og, some fucking Loopa's headband done right, none of that ship.
Speaker 4: But yeah, man, yeah, that's dude. That's usually what I When people are like, oh, it's just gassy and all of that, it's like, I mean, it's like it's like the like og direction of yea of cookies. But it's still like, oh if you if you like that, I got some stuff that you'd really love, you know, but it doesn't have the name recognition or any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: So, you know, ready for Gina Versus Ronda? Not really, I'm not too excited for it.
Speaker 8: To be honest. Let's see, I grew up with skinheads. Let's see on the Central Coast in the nineties, a couple of Strawberry Gary types in that scene, you know, Minneapolis. There's a great, great documentary and you can look it up on YouTube. I always talk about it, called the Baldis.
Speaker 2: And it was essentially how Minneapolis had their anti racist action, which was their sector of skinheads and punk rockers there that their sole job was to beat the fuck out of every fascist and Nazi that existed there. And they went a sector of them went to Portland, Oregon and started the crew there, and then they came down to Bakersfield and started our crew here. And so we have very deep roots with all of these crews and all know each other through different bands that we played in. And yeah, so if you want to watch a cool music documentary and it'll probably change your full perception on what a skinhead is and what the actual subculture was about before the era of Heraldo and the National Front to a bunch of weird white people taking it over. It was originally about listening to soul music and Jamaican ska. Essentially. Do you recall any Strawberry switch Blade cut that was around the East coast trip christ area. Yeah, I sent cuts of my personal cut mother cut of Strawberry Switchblade to Phenotype A two in Michigan, and he's the one who was in charge of getting it all along the East coast, And to be honest, my Airloom Afghanicicut, he also got that spread out there. Even though he wasn't supposed to. It did make it out there. Oh look pins are found strawberry switchblade sticker.
Speaker 4: That's kind of blurry.
Speaker 2: Whatever. It was cool though it was. It was one of my favorite strawberry lions, some of my favorite strawberry breeding. But I didn't keep enough for me. Littl Ake and the godfather of SKA right, Yes, he's still he's still uh supported by all the skinheads around the country. And you know it's funny. I'm saying skinheads on rumble, I'm probably gonna get like so many Nazis coming here here, like wait, this is where I want to hang out us, Yeah, and then realize, oh shit, he's talking about the real skinheads. No, this is not good for us. This is not good for us. You look like assholes. We don't know our own self culture. But you know, most people don't. Most people that join cults don't know the etymology of said cult or of culture that they join. I learned that, whether it be religion, belief system of any.
Speaker 4: Sort, because it usually yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to be a big fucking nerd to really want to push your ideals and push your own biases. Uh, when it comes to buying seeds what you've bought? Keep pressure testing? Is this person real? If a person lies once, are they gonna lie twice? If they'd lied twice, are they going to lie a third time? And at what point do you decide someone is too much of a liar to fuck with? Yeah? All right, I don't know what else? Do we got anything that we we should be answering? Did I miss? Let me see? And they checked this scord too, but yeah, nothing nothing in the Q and a all right, good one for later but not for life? All right?
Speaker 4: Oh? Intrigued?
Speaker 2: Intrigued? Yes, I gotta. I have to run two more giveaways and people don't understand how long it takes to do those giveaways. But I think the giveaways should be hold on me see, should still be we live names. I think it keeps it. Yep, it's up from the last time, and I just have to remember who won the last one, remove his name, and then it's ready to go for the next two winners. So yeah, so come join us in the stage after this, and I will pull some numbers, and I will pull some fingers, and some fart farting may happen, Some love may happen. And some people may win some shit, which is even cool for free. All thanks to you committed Farms Cody Nab six six one and uh yeah, maybe do some waffles soon and keep it keep the use of waffles like underground. Don't be writing it in places publicly. Yeah, yes, I was working on a genetics database of some sort codex dot the breedersyndicate dot com. It's still up. It's in our link dot me I think. If not, it needs to be. It's just, uh, it's a huge undertaking, and it's gonna take me being able to like do nothing but do that for a few months straight. And I don't make enough money to be doing that realistically. And for those from the sixty uh, next one is gonna have some killer shit, such killer shit in it. Syrian Lebanese, Me and CSI. Can you fucking believe it comeing soon? Anyway? Screw any last words.
Speaker 4: No, y'all, you know, thank you guys for sticking with us. I know we're not the most professional or you know, the highest budget flick in town, but I do appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we both do. I've been getting a lot of really nice comments and compliments from people that have noticed for been gone from YouTube via other ways, asking where we're at, how they can still watch us, and they're genuinely bummed because I think we're done. So I appreciate you guys reaching out. It means a lot because I'm used to hearing about how much people hate me. I'm not used to hearing how much people appreciate but both me and not just me, screw pinser, Chuck fucking thousand. Yeah, you know everybody behind me, bitter packed. Everybody pushes me so hard to do this ship, and I don't. I don't like letting people down. So I love all of you. Thank you for continuing to push me ahead even when shit ain't the brightest and merriest. And thank you for everyone who donated like you guys are fucking nuts. I love thank you. Guys. Have to smile on Matt's face, all right, see you guys over on Discord right now. Cheers, There you go. Here's