Speaker 1: Got seconds, three rights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dina's shining on this.
Speaker 3: Two get three rights, yes, girl, Okay, she must have liked that one, because she really shined on that one.
Speaker 4: Let's meet our players today. Welcome to the five second rule Game. Mike, good morning, Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 5: Mike made you made it up?
Speaker 2: Dude, congratulations.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to play a little silly game with us this morning, and you're gonna have to be.
Speaker 2: Better than Daniel. Hello Daniel, it's Dale.
Speaker 1: Dale.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's Dale, very good. All right, well, hello Dale, good to have you on. We got Mike and we've got Dale. Okay, shout out your name when you think, no, that's not the game we're playing.
Speaker 2: This game is. I am going to give you.
Speaker 4: Each a category, okay, and I'm gonna ask you and listen, do what mode did she crushed at this game?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 4: Okay, all you have to do is tell me three things in five seconds, and we're gonna have you each go one at a time. I'll give you different categories each and the person that kind of Peter's out is going to.
Speaker 2: Be the loser. The other one is going to get these offspring tickets. Okay, let's do it, Mike and Dale. Mike, you got through first. I'm gonna give you the choice. Do you want to go first or second? Uh?
Speaker 5: Man's go first? Man?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Dale, you just sit back and watch the man work. Okay, Mike, you have five d seconds. Your category, Mike, tell me in five seconds three things you do when you wake up.
Speaker 5: Brush my teeth, go to the bathroom, take.
Speaker 2: Shower, champion, boom, what a champion.
Speaker 4: Next category goes to Dale. Hello, Dale Lly, Dale, real Ezy. Tell me three things in your freezer?
Speaker 2: Go peace, chickens, ice cream? Got it in there. We've got a game, Yeah, we do. We could be here a while. All right, Here we go back over to Mike.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Of course the standard answer would be nothing you need, but I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Your category. Tell me three things in your wife's purse.
Speaker 5: Money, credit card that you eat, your wife brings her.
Speaker 2: Idea with her. That's weird and.
Speaker 5: Yesterday actually might not be much money.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, we're at the door of a bar and I don't have my license.
Speaker 2: Stop it. Oh you need you need identifications? Don't talk about it, so you need I d it's Dale's turn. Dale.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Dale, I need you in five seconds. I need you to name three fast food chains.
Speaker 2: Donald's, Wendy's, and uh Kentucky Fried Chicken before the bell, Kentucky Fried Chicken. I'm gonna give it to him.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: That made me pucker a little bit. I think I did you a big favorite there, Dale? All right? Here we go? Is it? Mike? Okay? Mike, here we go.
Speaker 4: This is around three okay, Mike.
Speaker 2: Name three things that you would do at a wedding.
Speaker 5: Dance drink and say hide the groom.
Speaker 2: Awesome. That's awesome, Mike.
Speaker 4: Okay, Dale, Dale, you need this to stay in the game. Here we go, Dale, Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes? Dale? Name three concerts you've been.
Speaker 5: To Metallica and Avenge, Shivering Pool. Mike you ready ready? Man?
Speaker 2: Name three pizza toppings.
Speaker 5: Pepperoni, sausage and bacon.
Speaker 2: Why why did it take you so long? Okay? Good job, Mike. We don't need to be anywhere today, do we? Maybe not?
Speaker 5: It? Maybe in a little bit?
Speaker 4: All right, Dale, missus Dale, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know Chili was giving me the two greatest players of all time. I love it.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Dale, I like it. Dale, here comes your category. Name three things in five seconds. Name three things that make three things that make you scream.
Speaker 5: Horror movies, my girlfriend and my kids.
Speaker 6: The hardests for me are the ones where you're like, I don't want to say that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say that. Oh boy, good job, Dale. This is time for round five. All right, here we go. Mike over to Mike.
Speaker 4: Mike, name three musical instruments.
Speaker 5: Back to bone, violin, piano, make it, make it two Secondslet's make it two seconds.
Speaker 4: Dale's stern. Yes, sir, Dale, you need this right. Name three things that smell awful.
Speaker 2: Let bringer, cheese, rotten food, and glarbage. Holy crap? Did this game always take the song once? I don't remember it taking out Holy craps.
Speaker 5: We should both put your ticket.
Speaker 2: You all have to take each other to the game anywhere. I'm not going anywhere. This is round six.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Mike, Mike, name three things.
Speaker 2: That can go wrong on a road trip.
Speaker 5: Car break down, lose your money, lose your ID.
Speaker 2: He's so creative, Dale, yeh. Name three video games games? Oh shoot back.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh my god, man, cops, tonight shot seconds you know man, celebrating your stupas to get.
Speaker 5: The right.
Speaker 3: Second Mike, only crap, I'm talking man, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know to celebrate? Is it over?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm so excited. Man, much allowed having a pretty rough day.
Speaker 2: Wow, can I go home? Let's turn work the Pump three Bump.
Speaker 6: Supercharged the Worldwide Tour, Jimmy April, Newtown Glory and you Mike in the Woodlands August twenty third, fingrats.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, listen, Dale, Dale, you were awesome too.
Speaker 2: You were both really really good.
Speaker 4: But Mike, that was a great I mean, I don't remember the last time somebody worked this hard to win some tickets on this show.
Speaker 2: Man, you definitely earned these seats. Dude, I have the best day. Thanks for being on the show. Ty you sounded you guys. You guys bolted all