Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about right there. Every single Thursday with Dave Jennings. We honor our brothers and sisters in blue and law enforcement that lace their shoes up every day and say here I am, send me Dave.
Speaker 2: And of course they were working over the holidays. Rescue teams in New Hampshire saved a twenty eight year old hiker who was suffering from hypothermia during a solo hike in the White Mountains.
Speaker 3: By looking for Sasquatch.
Speaker 4: We would just call.
Speaker 2: Them mountains though, Dwight. Yeah, that's right, we don't see color.
Speaker 4: It's admirable.
Speaker 2: Harsh conditions included temperatures in the twenties wins over thirty miles per hour that forced Patrick Bittman to call nine to one one to report that his limbs were frozen and he could no longer move through the snow, which was several feet deep. Officers were able to pinpoint his location, about one thousand feet off the trail forty three hundred feet elevation. Along with volunteers, they began the rescue operation at ten am. An Army National Guard helicopter attempted to assist, but had to turn back because of conditions. By one o'clock, rescuers were able to reach bitman stabilized him with warm clothing, fluids, and shelter while a team prepared to extract him. Three o'clock, clouds lifted, they were able to get him out.
Speaker 4: Uh by himself, Yes, yes, solo hike in the White mountains. Okay, I'm sorry, just the mountains. This is the this is what. You can't do that stuff by yourself. Man, you gotta have a buddy go with you. Yes, And if you're gonna do that, have a sat phone or something or one of those flares. And then you put rescuers in danger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure as you're climbing you have plenty of flare.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: We I'm going for a high climbing. Our sales guy here rated to a guy you had seen since high school. We played football with. He went hiking. The next day. He put his phone in his number and he said, Oh, it's good to see you. I'll call you sometime. He went hiking, slipped on rocks and pulled. He ripped both his hamstrings. Oh, he fell onto the ground and now he cannot move. All he could do is get to his phone and the first number because with his finger he can hit He hits it and it's that dude. And the guy goes, I know exactly where you are. I hiked there all the time. Now this is God working through this situation. He goes, I know exactly where you are. The guy went and got his son, got one of those ATVs, rolled out and went right up to Norm and picked him up.
Speaker 3: But he was there for day, like a day or two, it.
Speaker 4: Was almost it was a while because he couldn't get a hold anybody else. Yeah, so okay, just waiting for the bears in the mountain lions.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that would have been if that would have been you, Yeah, you called me, I would have picked up my phone, rolled my eyes. And actually there was a bear that day that came up on our buddy Norman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he start getting closer and closer.
Speaker 2: If that was Tony, two hot female hikers would nurse him back.
Speaker 4: Absolutely cabin and goes right, silly, you're not leaving the cabin for.
Speaker 3: A while, silly, billy gumdr.
Speaker 4: If that were me, a mountain lion would pee on me. Absolutely, just keep going and of course can call somebody.
Speaker 1: No, if it were me, I would be stuck right there on the ridge. Then a bunch of cup Scouts would sit there and sing campfire songs.
Speaker 4: You know, a bunch of little kids. What let's go to Christmas eve?
Speaker 2: California authorities used a drone to locate a missing seventy eight year old man in Malibu. He suffers from early onset dementia. Disappeared while getting his mail. The La County Sheriff's Department's Malibu Search and Rescue Team quickly mobilized, using heat seeking drones to assist. One of them identified a heat signature in the brush near a road.
Speaker 4: Rescuers reached the location.
Speaker 2: Found the man lying motionless and the bushes cold, confused, unable to walk. First responders provided immediate care, wrapping him in a blanket before taking him in for further treatment.
Speaker 4: We see that more and more often, don't we. Silver alerts. Yeah, and just something happens, and there was the when's last time I seen? He was walking out to get the mail. Yeah, and they disappeared. What what you gotta look? You gotta keep an eye on your old folks. That's right, all right, And we're getting real close to being the old folks, So keep an eye on us. Yes, so keep an eye on his darn it. It's a good thing.
Speaker 2: We never hurt anybody's feelings.
Speaker 4: And let's meet Bear.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Bears, he's a retired police dog who rescued a missing person while on a walk on his twelfth birthday. He retired from the Sussex Police Department back in twenty twenty, but four years later, out for a walk on his birthday, he jumped right back into work mode and found a missing person. Quote suddenly stopped and started indicating towards an area of dense undergrowth, and then dragged us to it, where we located and alerted. Were alerted to a vulnerable man, it says his Hume and Julia Pope. The person was cold, wet and had fallen over. Police had been searching for him without luck, but Bear's instincts we're still spot on, even after years.
Speaker 4: Off the force.
Speaker 1: Good boy, good boy, that's.
Speaker 4: Right, Happy birthday Bear.
Speaker 2: He also had surgery to remove two benign tumors, so doing well at twelve for a German shepherd, that's not bad, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, Lemme dog is the German chair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, y cops, cops, right cock, Yes, it's they're like Dutch segment runs on Thursday.
Speaker 4: How could that be? It's Tuesday, No.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's Thursday, Tuesday.
Speaker 4: It's Thursday.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: We are keeping you up on news Radio eight forty WHA's to Tony Dwight Show with Dave Jennings, brought you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety at the top in the bottom of out every hour, we're keeping you up on two stories, mostly the storm that's supposed to come with this with the snow. We don't know yet because it's not till Sunday, and we think is gonna happen. Looks terrible, but we'll find out. The second, of course, is every single hour news is breaking. Our news is information and coming out of these two terrorists attacked, one in New Orleans and one in Vegas. I'm not saying they're connected, but both were former US Army individuals. So and one was in the Green Beret for over fifteen years. So and they were on the same base. According to one of their Facebook page posts. Both these guys were on the same base at the same time when they were in the service. So do with that what you will.
Speaker 1: Well, the economy's rough for a lot of industries, but not for Marcus Lentz. He lives in a in Germany. Marcus Lance started his own business and it's lucrative. Right now, he's a sick leave detective rising range of a sickly even Germany are now a problem companies say that. Companies say now that the average German worker took fifteen point one sick days. I don't know what the point one is.
Speaker 4: Maybe let's just leave just because an average ends up with whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, German workers take over fifteen days sick days, which is up from twenty twenty one, which was eleven days.
Speaker 3: Lance he now.
Speaker 1: Gets paid by employer employee employers to check up on employees when they call him sick. He now says he's received twelve hundred requests from businesses last year. So basically, somebody calls in sick and he goes and checks up on him and says, no, no, Tony's not sick. He's watching Dalton Abbey and listen and drinking tea and laughing like this.
Speaker 4: I might do that later. This story, yeah, will tell you where things are going. If you did this story two years ago, people would clutch their pearls and go. They have anxiety and they can't go to work today. What's wrong with you? Now they're like, employers are like, no, no, no, you're right, you're right. Take the day, take the day, come back when you can. Everything's fine. This job will be here when you get back. Now you do this story. Now it's again it's Germany. It's not America, but right, the Germans are nothing.
Speaker 1: But uh look here they come to your door.
Speaker 3: They do this. So you open the door, you go, can I help you? I lost the question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's exactly what's happening. So papers please, right, but this will tell you it's shifting back, which a lot of us told you. Look, we were like when comedy was bad and we saw Terry eight for a while. Now it's coming back to like no, no, no, you can say offensive things because that's what that's where funny is really. But this story will tell you employers are like, no, you know.
Speaker 3: What we're doing about this? That is yours, doctor Ruther.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of thank you Falco. Speaking of funny. Did you see the clip where Whitney Cummings was on CNN and she totally destroyed CNN? Who's Whitney coming? She's a committee. She's a very famous committee. She's done the show a few times. She's hilarious. You'll know, you'll know her when you see her. But she got on CN and she was like one of the crowd correspondents and she gets on there she is totally trash, is seeing Ceen n and she's at what point she goes, am I still on?
Speaker 4: She was I think I know who you're talking about a few times, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know her face, Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll play the audio later. I mean, she destroys CNN and they.
Speaker 3: Kept her on.
Speaker 4: They're destroying themselves. Well, both sides are not doing too well. All the news people are just tired of it, so they're not tuning into any either side of it. But that was this. I think the most damning is the CNN reporter that was on one of the late shows. I don't even know the name of the guys, and he said the host said, well you're objective, you guys do both sides, and the and the crowd laughed and then both looked at her and goes, that's not supposed to be a punchline, and they sort of laughed at each other. But that clip hit the industry, very very hard to say. So this late night show is packed with left leaning ideals, right, well, when the whole all of your viewers laughing. Look, you're not objective, right you know that it was a wake up moment for all of their executives and everything else, going whoa, whoa, whoa? Where are we at right now? So it's it's interesting to say that.
Speaker 1: At one point, she says, uh, yeah, the economy is getting bigger. I got fund the clip, I'll get it on. But she says economy is getting bigger. I used to have to play small, small venues. I only said about three thousand, which is about the same as your viewership.
Speaker 3: She was destroyed, destroyed.
Speaker 4: Exactly like Ricky Gervais.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you like Apple TV, good, but if you don't know anything about Apple TV, like me. It's going to be free this weekend. This is something similar to HBO used to do it still does.
Speaker 3: It's in showtime. Uh, they're going to tie us new customers.
Speaker 1: Apple is going to be free over the weekend, giving chance, uh people a chance to binge watch a few of their shows and see for themselves. It's worth signing up for a year. I don't have Apple, but I'm going to look into it because there was a lot of things, like there was a Beastie Boys documentary on there. There there was a Beatles show that.
Speaker 4: Wanted to I've heard ted Lasso is really good, Lao is the ted Lasso is the single greatest television series you have?
Speaker 1: Apple? How many seasons of this Ted last?
Speaker 4: Four? Because he said I think it was three or four, because he said at the beginning, he goes, if this is a disaster or it's awesome, we're only doing three seasons or whatever it is. So that's what they is in a half hour. He walked away at the top. Is it a half hour twenty seven minutes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Every episode? So that Oh, it's the It's Saturday Live guy. He was in the Millers. Yeah, with Jenifer Aniston. He's funny. This guy's hilarious. But it's the only television show that when you finish watching it, you feel better as a human being.
Speaker 3: That's what I've heard.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable. So we would choose to watch an episode of ted Lasso last before he went to bed, because that was the thing that was in our brains right before we went to sleep, and that's how good it is. And everyone will describe it the same way. Do they know you make you but you feel great for a humanity, That's what I heard.
Speaker 2: It's just like this is us. I've heard that's a tear jerker. It's a drama, soap opera.
Speaker 4: And because they start to play the piano music underneath the scenes, like when it's trying to be all like Bill Bixby is walking away to the next town, like what the heck is going on?
Speaker 1: Some of the highly regarded shows noteworthy, they say our a show called Severance, Silo and Godzilla.
Speaker 4: The series Severance is a weird concept. When you go home, you don't know what you do and what your job is. You sign up to do it, and then you get to work and you remember everything. I don't know, it's weird. I watched a couple episodes and it was interesting, but I was like, Eh, I.
Speaker 3: Think we're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Just for this Ted Lasso, you gotta do it, yeah, Ted last and watch all of them, just keep watching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it popped on my phone. You get seven days free, then nine to ninety nine a month after that.
Speaker 3: That is seven days free.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Apple does some pretty good stuff. Netflix is still keen, even though they try to jam as much social issues in each damn show that can possibly back. And again I don't care, but it's just so evident, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Look, they're I'm not gonna get started, but Netflix is still king. I think HBO is probably second and Apple is third. That's my one, two three for services and they and you ask why are Hollywood making good movies? They're all on there. I mean they're the good movies are there. It's good stuff.
Speaker 1: I do want to see Nostro dama ass I do too. I mean no, not s Faratu Faratu, but I'm not going to theaters.
Speaker 3: It's okay, you can't do it, man.
Speaker 4: You really need to see You really need to see the Bob Dylan film on the.
Speaker 1: The I can't because I picture it and I know what's going to happen. See the last time I went to the movies, it was actually with you. It was done on the Dead, the remake, and that was like two thousand and four or five. Smartphones weren't around, so I can only imagine going to a movie and screens lighting up. Okay, And I'm like, I've got the attention span of a ural man. I can't.
Speaker 4: Would you go to the movie theater only mentioned?
Speaker 2: Why did you have to say it's a highlight from the movie.
Speaker 3: Infamy?
Speaker 4: RhE get to the shot in the head part?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah, it was, Kennedy? Was a bright light? Excuse me? What?
Speaker 4: It didn't worry here?
Speaker 3: John F. Kennedy?
Speaker 4: What the heck?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: You think a guy could write a twenty minute song it would be at least uplifting, right.
Speaker 2: But if he died in sixty four, then he couldn't have said infamy.
Speaker 4: What would he have said? So if the theater was filled with dogs instead of people, you could do that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely right, even.
Speaker 4: Though the dogs are gonna interrupt you watching the movie.
Speaker 1: If you and I welcome that any kinds of what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But if it's if it's dogs that interrupt you watching the movie, you're like, you're with it. But if it's humans that somehow interrupt your movie, which by the way, is very rare.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, are you telling me that these phones aren't lighting up in that? I promise you they are, because I can't walk down the street without seeing somebody's face buried in their phone.
Speaker 4: The way the seats are now though it's kind of hidden, it really is because it's such a scene.
Speaker 3: It make really difficult they do. That's what you two sound like. They can't go to the theater.
Speaker 4: Think it is sparky because I hate people so much.
Speaker 1: It'll be on TBS before you know it.
Speaker 4: It's not the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's better.
Speaker 4: An eyebrow raise or reaction on her face is bigger on a screen. The music is better on the screen.
Speaker 1: No, if I got if I got a urinate, I'm balls because it takes me twenty minutes to see anymore.
Speaker 4: Walk down to your little cocoon, gen Z cocoon where you're safe in the basement.
Speaker 1: The only time I'm leaving the house, Baby, is for the Golden Nugget. Baby meets you at the nug Golden Nugget. Have you been there lately? It's beautiful. They have redone this place and it is gorgeous at the Golden Nugget. Best place to watch college games, best place to watch pro games, and how about live music? Nobody doesn't like the Golden Nugget. This Saturday, the Fab two gonna be playing there from eight pm till two pm. Karaoke on Wednesdays nine pm till midnight.
Speaker 3: My day.
Speaker 1: That's Thursday, Baby, Thursday is music bingo.
Speaker 3: I gotta get a group and go out there one Thursday. You're gonna love the new things.
Speaker 1: There's something going on at the Nugget every single day.
Speaker 3: I'll see it at.
Speaker 1: The Golden Nugget.
Speaker 4: We just forgot what this was like.
Speaker 1: I want to say uh hi to Charles from mosby Wrecords. He's he's listening to us, says, guys, keep up the good work, thank you, Charles.
Speaker 3: Is this gonna be quite busy?
Speaker 1: I think when the snow comes in sounds good.
Speaker 4: All right, let's do really in the years. First one of the Year, Dave Jennings sco Baby.
Speaker 2: All of these were top twenty hits back in the day, including these guys who we had on the show.
Speaker 4: One of them. Anyway, I want you tonight, Pablo Crew.
Speaker 1: Well, we're in the seventies, yacht. This was a top ten, top.
Speaker 3: Twenty, top twenty.
Speaker 4: It's a big deal back then.
Speaker 2: Is there a song here needs a longer intro? Skipping Pablo, I haven't never heard this song form me.
Speaker 1: I'm going around seventy five. I think I have no idea six, maybe maybe eight? Yeah, stupid song whatever it is?
Speaker 3: Fine? Is this song at.
Speaker 4: I don't like this one and this will probably benchmarket for him.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, lover this want to be It's seventy nine. It's seventy nine. It's back when he was Prince. It's nineteen seventy nine. What to be your lover?
Speaker 3: Seventy nine.
Speaker 4: Coolest person in entertainment history.
Speaker 3: No doubt. There's no question. Prince was the zenith. It's it. It's seventy nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got a few more to go here, Let's go down under.
Speaker 4: Now. That's a little rim A band right there, A cool chain.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're coming to Iroquois Amphitheater along with three Dog Night next summer.
Speaker 1: Is there an in original members though, don't know. I think it's a tribute.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a one Dog Night now it is. Two Dogs are alive, but only ones touring. I won't be a shamed to say that I have this song on my phone.
Speaker 3: Oh I love the Little Riverband. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: By the way, the Dwight Yoakam ticket prices the seats that are left, Yeah, cheapest ones like four hundred and fifty blush.
Speaker 1: No, no, And that really irritates me because I try to get tickets the second they went on sale, and they were instantly gone. But yet all these secondary markets had plenty of tickets before they went on sale.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's seventy nine.
Speaker 4: Okay. Do those places like try to dump them at the end or they stay at four hundred and just lose money.
Speaker 1: I hope they lose their ass. I would love that. I hate scalpers more than anything.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's make a list the other.
Speaker 1: Ticket master j CPS.
Speaker 4: It's Cliff Richard's so nice they named him twice. Don't talk anymore. This feels like seventy eight or seventy eight. It's not, I'm telling you, okay, seventy nine all right, Yeah, it feels that nineteen eighty ish. It's moving to the nineteen eighty ish sort of sound.
Speaker 2: Remember it is January tewod oh that's right.
Speaker 4: Oh this could be eighty did seventy? It could be nineteen eighty that's right.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 4: Oh he's tricking it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's tricking that dude.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be tricky for about a month. It a tricky Come on, Cliff.
Speaker 3: It's trick to recorruptive recat.
Speaker 4: Name the player. Dave my eyes tricked me.
Speaker 1: Nice story is January one, it's seventy nine. It's seventy nine, just because the Prince alone. Come on, Cliff, get to the chorus.
Speaker 4: Dude, know it's I'm about done here.
Speaker 1: You please tell her dare to dream.
Speaker 4: What's funny about that? Yeah, I'm doing nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's seventy nine. There's no question because.
Speaker 2: Here's Kenny Rogers, Coward of the County, seventy eight, seventy nine, seventy nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not well.
Speaker 3: This is a brutal song.
Speaker 1: If you ever a terrible weekend, I mean, good song, but this is the content.
Speaker 4: But this song is before he did all his shoe mongous gambler, lady all that, lady.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I think the Gambler predates this one. I think ladies after.
Speaker 1: Nobody's better at the Kitty Rogers.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: It's seventy nine. I'll push all my chips and if y'all want to.
Speaker 2: Do number one, well, let's go ahead and do the number one on this date, January the second. Please don't go Casey in the Sunshine Band.
Speaker 1: No help for me, but it's seventy nine.
Speaker 4: I'm moving out of the way, giving you the ball and you can dunk on whoever you want with the number.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Man Prince's very first album released in nineteen seventy nine, and that's what we're looking at.
Speaker 3: Baby, nineteen seventy nine. I'm getting my dinghy out.
Speaker 1: I'm so confident.
Speaker 2: Okay, since I've been gone, somebody took away my bump bump bump bah sound effect. Remember this was number one. Please don't go on this date got January the second nineteen eighty Bump bump, bump January.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be nineteen eighty. All these songs came out in seventy nine.
Speaker 1: Yes, but it's January now, No stop it.
Speaker 4: The cusp is gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Stop the show. Stop the show, Stop the show. How many years have you been in radio?
Speaker 4: Forever?
Speaker 3: Say it correctly? What's the month?
Speaker 4: January?
Speaker 3: January? Thank you all.
Speaker 4: Right back after this, she keep where you got. It's Tony and White Show with Dave Jennings, brought you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety, and that is Wheeling in the years. Welcome back, Tony and Dwight Show with Dave Jennings, brought you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. Obviously, don't drink and dry, but buckle up and put the phone down, don't beat distract dude.
Speaker 1: Sounds So we might have a list, Dave, you got a list? I do.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 2: This comes from the site Metro, where people were asked, what is your dating deal breaker that other people might find a bit odd?
Speaker 3: Yours A stinky minus. He's making smacking noise when you eat.
Speaker 4: That's my one A to one A. I actually put up with it because that's what Jackie does.
Speaker 1: But stinky, she's not stinky at all.
Speaker 4: Speaking of stinky every day weed.
Speaker 2: Smoking, it's just a mismatch of vibes that is unsustainable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's because round upon, here's what happens.
Speaker 4: If your partner and your love and this is the person, but they smoke every day, You'll get pulled into that world. You know, it's inevitable. You're gonna go. I'll try it with you and the next thing you know, you're a stoner with the other loser.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily, I know losers too much.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I know a couple where one participates in the other one nothing really, jeez, who could that be?
Speaker 3: One has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: Huh huh h.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you all.
Speaker 1: I don't want to name because I don't want to I want to respect my friend's privacy.
Speaker 3: Or actually my friend is from England.
Speaker 4: The ironically at rhymes with boozing.
Speaker 2: We cannot be in a relationship if you don't love sushi. I want to gorge myself with the one that I love.
Speaker 4: You're weird and goodbye.
Speaker 3: You can't. But what's the matter to you?
Speaker 1: Why can't you just have a cheeseburger while that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no, that's not other point. It's even the point. It's the point is that they're saying, if you don't like sushi, I can't date you. Then that okay, good. I'm finding out by a nutbag from the Jon because I look, I like sushi. I don't get the sushi addiction.
Speaker 2: No, right, have you seen that sushi place in Linden The sign looks like rolls of toilet paper?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Not doing it?
Speaker 3: What really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And it's swill it's so affordable.
Speaker 1: Well that's that's what gets me, because I do like it because they have it. You know we we have it every once in a while. Hey, for this price, can you cook it? That's my point. I'm not gollam, I'm not. I don't have to eat raw kiss.
Speaker 4: My own fish. Uh that? And I think we invented fire like I don't know forty thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: I don't want my significant other's mother's opinion on my life choices. If my own mom doesn't get to dictate him, your mom doesn't either. I'm avoiding mama's boys like the plague.
Speaker 3: You hearing that, Becky, it's my mother in law.
Speaker 4: Becky. Wait a minute, what now? Whose mother in law is it?
Speaker 2: This is a girl, Okay, girls who says my significant other's mom has no business talking about my life?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know. See that's the little boy. She it's her little boy. Yeah, And she's giving you advice on how to take care of little boy because that's what she did before. Because that's what she did before, she took care of him, and now it's your job to take care of him. So here's my advice on how to make him happy. Humh or I'm just gonna annoy you until you go away. Are you gonna go away? Because he's my little boy.
Speaker 2: Dating deal breakers others would others would find specific Yes, Joe.
Speaker 4: Mother in law's ruined. So many relationships grade, but they can start at the wedding with the mother in lunch.
Speaker 1: I got a great I got a great relationship with my mother in law.
Speaker 3: But some say we might be a little bit too.
Speaker 4: Close, and you know with those little things like if even if you like we just talked about eating bacon here in the break, like if you make the bacon a little bit different, it's like, well, you know, Tom likes it this way. I think Susan's mom is more of a Mitch Witting guy.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody's more of a Mitch Witten. He's the He's the premiere Witting, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm the Etsy version the Order online. Me and my mother in law, we have that tension that will they won't they? Will they won't they? Rachel and Ross type thing, going.
Speaker 4: Kind of like moonlighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually this one I agree with Someone that doesn't tip, No, I can't stand bad.
Speaker 4: It's usually people with money. It really is deal breaker. Boy.
Speaker 1: Uh do you all tip when you go pick up food?
Speaker 3: If you? Yeah, so do I?
Speaker 4: Well, what don't they ask us to tip. Now, stop stop it. No, it gets frustrating though, seriously, what you just reached back and handled me a bag of cookies?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: This, I was out driving Saturday. I had to ask a guy for directions. He made me tipping.
Speaker 4: But did he give you directions after I tipped? But if you're in love, don't you just try to change the person to the better they are going?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 4: Baby, let's talk about the dough tipping thing. Anything under twenty.
Speaker 3: Percent, please, that's the buy.
Speaker 4: Make it make look, Make it make sense for me, like, why do you not know it? It's somebody that you were supposed to tip? Kill your fathers? What make it make sense to me? Why don't you tip?
Speaker 2: If we can't give at least twenty five percent, we can't afford to go out.
Speaker 4: Then right, And by the way, don't argue with people at the counter and say, hey, you didn't tip on this drive through or whatever you're not supposed to tip for they don't pay us enough, well, then that's your deal. Tell your employer to say, I'm sorry, we can't live on just we need you know, we can't. We gotta have more.
Speaker 1: Either that or take from your company's supply closet and sell those items on Craigslist.
Speaker 4: And you could have a supplies party.
Speaker 2: You have to value higher education and not call it a scam. You don't have to be Einstein, but you have to be willing to learn and grow.
Speaker 4: What willing to be willing to learn and grow?
Speaker 2: I was supposed to go to take classes at JCC or something for talking about I was like, that has nothing to do with school.
Speaker 4: No, school is something different now, willing willing to grow. Look, if you're not becoming different people and growing. I'm not talking about losing your base values, but if you're not learning and growing as you grow older, yeah, that's how people get divorced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a dating deal breaker someone that's not at least decent at cleaning. I don't expect constant spotlessness, but with consistently grimy bathroom, kitchen, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Is a big no. For Why Because you're disgusting.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, I am so disgusting when we went to Mexico.
Speaker 4: You're the messiest germaphobe B I know.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there's no, there's no question, there's no And by the way, I'm going to o CD.
Speaker 3: I know That's why what I asked about.
Speaker 1: Therap forgot about those letters captain letters over here. When I asked my uh therapist street Rustlaw, I said, hey, well, what's the deal.
Speaker 3: I've got OCD. This drives me crazy.
Speaker 1: But you go to my room, in my bathroom and looks w boy, he goes, it's it's normal.
Speaker 4: I yeah, I used to be like that, and then now I can't stand it. If one or two dishes are in the sink, I'm just like, what is why are these two dishes in the sink? If you can't go to sleep with dishes, no, I cannot and I can't. I have to wipe the counterdown to the counter wiping down part is And if I don't even have the special what's the top? It's not marble, but it's gr granite. If I don't have the granite shiny cleaner guy, can.
Speaker 3: You hang on one second?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, two more things to add. Dishes in the sink drive Tony crazy. So do countertop dirt. There you go.
Speaker 2: I could not date someone who is super outdoorsy. I hate hiking, camping and swimming in lakes. Good that means he can have a little alone time. You stay home and watch down Mammy, and he can go hiking.
Speaker 4: This is okay. This is called marriage and you make it or relationships and you make it work that way. Yeah, I'm not a hiker, and he goes, yeah, that's cool, I'll go hiking. I got buddies.
Speaker 2: I could not date anyone that has those reindeer antlers and noses on their car.
Speaker 4: I know, but it's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: It is fine, it's funny looking, it's fun. But then you gotta think, what would that person be like on a road trip. Oh happy, But here's what happened.
Speaker 2: You know, you get a forty degree day and you want to row your windows down a little bit. You forget about the antlers. Here's okay, And I'll say, go on to I sixty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's I'll make in a caveat to that. I couldn't date someone that had like a UK or U of L where all four flags are in each door, and then there's a bumper sticker that says Kentucky and then the car as blue as Kentucky. And then they have another bumper sticker that identifies a championship that they had, and I go a championship, Tony I'm sorry, You're right the eight one of eight they have thank you? Uh so I could not couldn't date you.
Speaker 1: I like the flags to say house divided, nobody cares. Nobody cares that your house is buddy.
Speaker 4: No one cares. We got We're specially we got you.
Speaker 1: Ad you could. We're living proof that we can all just get along.
Speaker 4: And our welcome met is red and blue.
Speaker 2: And finally, if he orders a salad on the first date, get lost.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. Being healthy, Yeah, and having a healthy lifestyle is awful. Geez, have fun finding that. Hey, by the way, the steak and bourbon guy at dinner sometimes doesn't work out that well either, right right right, Uh yeah, he's the manly man and tends to like three girlfriends at the same time, so good luck with that.
Speaker 2: You know where you can get a good salad is a lot to pasta. They have the grabbing goes salads. If you want to have catering like family size Lasananias for a few bucks more, you can add a salad too.
Speaker 4: Well we did on Tuesday. I said I'm going straight to lots of pasta I'm getting and Paul Rizzo got ahold of us on on DM and said I was just here and a picture of the chi the cheese sign took a picture of it. He goes, guess we're a like. I know where you are. Bro.
Speaker 1: I stopped checking my DMS a long time ago. That's a good thing, A good thing. There's picture lots of pasta there. I'm going baby.
Speaker 4: So I ordered the three sandwiches. So when Maggie and John were home, I ordered the cuban, the ham, and then a turkey one where she wanted some, but they're cutting half, so we just kind of exchanged all the halves. I had a half cuban and I had a half ham. What did I have while I was off? Geez?
Speaker 2: We had chicken salad, tuna salad, rosemary ham. We made our own homemade pizzas with the lots of pasta crusts, the roused pizza sauce, and the key is the freshly shredded Mazzarelli chi Frankenstein.
Speaker 4: And the last time I was there at Lots of Pasta thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Saint Matthew's. Go by there right now. Somebody said your hair looks really good, and I said, thank you. Because it's We Grow Hair Indie dot com. Your air looks really good. Uh, my mother in law.
Speaker 1: Backy, I went to We Grow Hair Indy because I had a big patch of malooney.
Speaker 2: I had a skin yamica right here you get BOLOONEYA lots of posts look.
Speaker 4: Like friar tuck. How fat too?
Speaker 3: Yeah it was fat.
Speaker 4: You're fat indball.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it looked like a sea monster. But thank you We Grow Hair Indy. Now I got thick, luscious locks. My mother in law likes to take her shoes off and run her toes.
Speaker 3: Through my hair.
Speaker 1: It's a little concerning, it's a little hot.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love your hair. We Grow Hair Indy.
Speaker 1: Men and women get a free that's a free consultation either virtually from your kitchen or wherever, or in person. And We Grow Hair Indy schedule at today at We Grow Hair Indie dot com. Stick around more on the way, including news. There's radio eight forty whas M