Speaker 1: What if the government used psychics to spy on secret bases and then actually found them? What if remote viewing, MK ultra and UFOs weren't just fringe conspiracy theories, but part of an ongoing intelligence operation cloaked in disinformation and occult rituals. I sat down with the man Rider Lee to expose the real history of Project Stargate, the psychic spies, and how alien disclosure might just be government word magic. This one's wild.
Speaker 2: Don't listen.
Speaker 1: So, as you know, I got a special guest today, so I don't want to keep you too long, but we're going to get into Ryder Lee's experience and research of the Stargate project. We're going to talk about the secrets of this US military program that was about gathering intelligence through remote viewing and psychic abilities, possibly affiliated with MK ultra type experiments. You know, I went through Stanford Research Institute, So we talked about some of the documents that this is based upon, his evidence, the subjects and he interviewed that we're actually doing the remote viewing and various names. You're gonna recognize how put off with his Big Joe Rogan appearance recently, Pat Price Ingo Swan Russell targ and we're gonna discuss how we're what we're doing actually works and if alien disclosure is part of this movement. My man's got a wealth of knowledge. He is the host of Raised by Giants podcast and I'm gonna put his link tree in linked in the show notes right so you can check out his podcast. I just made an appearance on there recently, so you can check that out for more. And then also he's a film producer. I interviewed him and Jay Widner because they did this awesome Cooper's Odyssey three Clockwork Shining.
Speaker 2: I interviewed them. Was it a couple of months ago now?
Speaker 1: And that's also a fascinating listen, So scroll back on your podcast feed to find that for more. Also in this interview, we are discussing some stuff that you can see on the screen. So if you want to see the video version of this show, I'm gonna upload it to my free feed video feeds for people who aren't on the Tier two supporter feeds that get a dad free and early access and all that, so you can check out the video version. Go to my link tree. It's allmlinks dot com. Slash Isaac W two a's for double awesome, and you can find the link to my rumble, my now third growing YouTube channel and Spotify. I put it on Spotify as well, so you can check out the video version and kind of follow along with what we're talking about. So, without further ado, here's the great Rider Lee. The biggest question in all of our human existence is whether or not we're alon. So today I brought on a returning champ to this podcast. He's the director of a Clockwork Shine in Kuber's Odyssey three and JFKX Solving the Crime of the Century, collaborating with the Great Jay Widner, and he's the host and producer of Raised by Giants podcast. Today, he's our local expert on unpacking this strange realm of intelligence agencies using occult methods to make contact with alien entities. His name is Ryder Lee needs Back to Drip Knowledge. Welcome back to a cult, symbolism and pop culture writer.
Speaker 3: What's going on? As I thanks so much for having me back on, really appreciate it, and I'm looking forward to diving into this topic, my friend, because there's a lot to unpack with this thing and how put off was just on Joe Rogan. So this is freaking perfect timing. And I gotta say that everything that Hell'll put off sudden the Joe Rogan Show is one hundred percent true about remote viewing because he was the one that kind of started that at s all right, Uh, but everything that he said about UFOs I disagree with.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we'll back that a little bit.
Speaker 1: I haven't I haven't listened to it yet, so I'm I'm it's on my list of things to do here this weekend.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'll.
Speaker 1: To unpack that with you because I because I did want to bring you on because I, like most of the audience, I would assume know what Project Stargate is, but perhaps don't know all the details. There's you know, in the world of ufology, there's a lot of disinformation and misleading is and people claiming these connections to secret space programs that maybe aren't and uh, it's I know you've spent a ton of time digging into this, so I wanted to kind of pick your brain for a little bit. And you know, our last show, I had you and Jay Widner on to talk about Kubrick's Odyssey three and it sent me down this I want you to know it sent me down a spiral of research into Catcher and the Rye. For the first time, I actually read the book and I did this two part analysis because it it was fascinating because it did sort of read like an mk ultra mind control killer book.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that it was a fascinating talk.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to get you back on talk Stargate because I know you're the man. So where where do you want to Where do you propose we start with the whole thing? Do you want to give a little brief overview of what stargate is, what's your background with interest in it?
Speaker 2: How do you want to go with this?
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's It's also a connection between clarkwork shining at Kubrick's Odyssey three with us as well, because Daney is basically through the trauma that Danny suffered is what unlocked these psychic abilities within him. And that's essentially what Danny is kind of doing is remote viewing the future because he has these psychic abilities, and that's what Army and DA and seeing the future, seeing what things are going to be happening, collecting intelligence data for foreign assets mainly during the Cold War, and it ran up until ninety nine until it was to be transferred to the CIA, and then the CIA got it and then you know, shut it down. Said that no intellig by valuable intelligence data had ever been collected from the program, and that was their justification for shutting the entire program down. And what got me interested in it was researching mk ultra and reading all of the hundred mk ultra subprojects. And when you're reading through all of those, you'll see that there are five mk ultra subprojects that were dedicated to the research of psychic abilities. And then while I was reading that, I was like, Okay, well, I know that the government we're using psychics at a period of time, So is mk ULTRA and the stargate psychic stuff connected? And then I started reaching out to the people that I could verify that we're in the stargate mk ultra I mean stargate remote viewing unit. That's how confusing the stuff gets is there's so much stuff going on. It's a very convoluted, and they make it very difficult for people to find factual information about it online, and especially with Trump's AI stargate stuff like now, when you type in the Google like stargate, dude. It's just like you just get all kinds of stuff and then plus you have like stargate, stargate SG one. You have all these people using the stargate term. But that term actually was developed by dell Graph in nineteen ninety two. I had dell Graph on my show. He's been on my show like three times. He was the operations manager for the psychic spies that DIA and Army Intelligence were doing, and he created the term stargate. It ran by many different names. It has switched titles, it has switched names, has gone back and forth between DA Army Intelligence several times. The Air Force was involved. But one of the first things that we need to kind of dispel, like out the gate, is that this isn't a CIA program. It was never a CIA program. The CIA literally had nothing to do with this other than funding SRI in seventy two, which was the research side of this. And we're going to get into all this because it's I have my notes here because it's too much to freaking remember all this stuff. But the only involvement that the CIA had was funding SRI in the very beginning to research remote viewing, and they had people like Pat Price, They had like Ingo Swan and like a few others that they were doing psychic research on. And that's what how put Off was talking about on Joe Rogan, like the very beginnings of him getting into being a you know, getting into remote viewing and working at SRI. And I had mentioned in my show that I did with Donut that how put Off is a scigenceologist, which he is a scientologist, and some people called me out on that, like online it was like, well, you mean how put Off as a scientologist. You're lying about how put Off being a scientologist, and uh, you can go right to his Wikipedia page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was at depression he was in fact a scientologist, And what do you think do you think that connects us into Because when I interviewed doctor Jacques Vallet a few weeks ago, he mentioned some when we were talking, he basically was lying out of this idea that if we want to understand the phenomenon, we have.
Speaker 2: To sort of explore the realm of the occult.
Speaker 1: And he mentioned something about scientology, like the early scientology days, being some kind of I don't know, some kind of connection into this whole thing. Do you think that that's and then of course you know that with the foundations of l Ron Hubbard's Scientology connected to Jack Parson, Like, to me, it seems like these things are all kind of connected, and maybe maybe it's we're going through a weird kind of disclosure on that right now, because I don't think sixty years ago this would have been a popular or acceptable topic to claim that Jack Parsons, Antichrist and l Ron Hubbard were on in the desert jacking off and opening up portals. And I think I think the masses would be like, what are you guys smoking?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, this Wikipedia article right here. So has put Off took an interest in the Church of Scientology in the late nineteen sixties and reached what was known as op level seven by nineteen seventy one. Put Off wrote up his Wins for Scientology publication, claiming to achieve remote viewing abilities. In nineteen seventy four, put Off also wrote a piece for Scientology celebrity magazine, standing of Scientology, giving them a feeling of apps fearlessness. Put Off served all connection was severed. All connection with Scientology in the late seventies and like that's that's what people were saying. They were coming at me on on x and on Facebook for seeing that put Off was a scientologist you had left the church.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you think that's relevant to do you think that's relevant to the the the arguments of whether or not you know, like, like does does does Scientology teach these people something about how to make contact? How to remote you? I mean there must be something there. Have you dug into that at all? I mean I know that they keep kind of guarded secrets in the Church of Scientology, so maybe that's not public knowledge.
Speaker 3: I really haven't because scientology is a whole other rabbit hole that I would just rather completely avoid. Yeah, and it's dangerous, right, the dangerous though literally come after you and stalk you and ging stalk you and post about side of your house and shit, and like I just don't, I just don't even.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got you. So.
Speaker 1: So with the foundations of stargate, the I think the sort of normy version would be the CIA was funding projects to do some remote viewing. Russell targ was working at SRI or it was connected with SRI at Stanford Research, and they did a bunch of experimentations of remote viewing, and I guess officially over the years they said it didn't really work or it wasn't conclusive that it works, so then they shut it down. But when you look at the modern day upology movement and folks like Chris Bledsoe or doctor Stephen Greer who claimed that with the right sort of focus or energy or whatever, or or or inherent psychic abilities right like you were saying with Danny Torrence from the Shining that there is this this ability to make contact. So that's where it gets kind of confusing to me, is like, so were they successful in this and they're just kind of lying to the public, and maybe they change the name of Stargate. I'm not really sure what to make of all of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's get into it right here, because this is this is the one hundred percent real information. All this information that I'm about to speak about now comes from official documents, official declassified Sunstreet Briefing document, and it also comes from the Sri Syndicate document, which was from nineteen seventy three. Okay, so where all this starts is with SRI Stanford Research Institute, but the government was also doing studies on what they refer to in the documents as parapsychology with Duke University in the thirties, Parapsychology Foundation in New York in the fifties, Mind Science Foundation in the sixties. So they had an interest in this for really long time, and they did other research foundations and centers even earlier than SRI. But the thing that kicked off this whole remote viewing stuff was SRI and this was in the seventies, in the early seventies. So to establish a little background on SRI is SRI is essentially a government contractor and their very first research project investigated whether a plant can be used as a source of natural rubber, so from nineteen forty two to nineteen forty six, and then the funding was cut by Congress after World War Two ended. Then SRI's first economic study was for the United States Air Force, which is very important to remember now because later on we get into more Air Force stuff. That's where dell graph comes in that I just mentioned that created the term starget. He had a small remote viewing unit at right Patterson Air Force Base which was involved with locating a missing airplane, which we're going to get into here in just a few minutes. So in nineteen forty seven, the Air Force wanted to determine expansion potential for the US aircraft industry. SRI found that it would take a really long time to escalate the production and an emergency, So in nineteen forty eight, SRI began research and consultation with Chevron Corporation to develop an artificial substitute for coconut oil and soap production. So the reason for mentioning all of that is to establish that SRI is working for the government. The SRI is a government contractor, and we know what government contractors are, like Raytheon and all these Lockeed Martin and all these big aerospace types of companies. They're essentially a front for the intelligence community. And it's also establishing that SRI worked for the Air Force and was getting funding from the Air Force prior, which is very important. But in nineteen seventy two, the United States rb Surgeon General, through the Intelligence Information Agency, together with THEDIA, then published studies of Soviet Bloc work in psycho energetics. So they got information that the Russians were using psychics to collect intelligence data on the United States. Also in that same year, SRI Stanford Research instit stated that they started their research in psycho energetics in nineteen seventy two with how put Off and Russell targ They did a series of investigations into the psychic phenomenon which was sponsored and funded by the CIA, and had consciousness researchers in Go Swan hat Price, and this is all documented in the Syndicate documented from nineteen seventy three. Syndicate was an SRI program to determine if remote viewing or psycho energetic phenomenon was real. Because if it was possible that the subjects in the beginning at SRI could be using their minds to collect information, how are they getting that information right? Are they getting that information subliminately? Are they getting that information somehow through memory? So they started running a bunch of tests and during the testing, Ego Swan was given a coordinate and he described some kind of military base. Now this is known as coordinate remote viewing. There are several different versions and different names of different types of remote viewing, but this is known as coordinate remote viewing. Where a coordinate is given to a remote viewer, they then are able to view whatever has been imbued upon that coordinate. The coordinate. Now, it's it gets really confusing because the coordinate really doesn't have to be what the location of what the person is viewing. So the coordinate is actually just like it can be any series of numbers. Okay, So the person that's giving the coordinate to the person essentially has to imbue and imprint what they want the remote viewer to see onto the numbers. It's a very complicated problem. You can't just sit down and remote view something. That's not how remote viewing works. Okay, So all these remote viewers online that are saying that they can that they remove viewed Antarctica, that they remote viewed this alien base, that they remove you the underground bases in the United States, it's all nonsense, garbage, bullshit. You can't one. You can't know what you're remote viewing because whenever you know exactly what it is that you're remote viewing, your mind then creates things that you're supposed to see.
Speaker 1: Oh I see, yeah, I read a I read an experiment that was done to remote view Mars. I believe, I don't know if you've ever heard of that one. It's kind of a famous one, and I believe it was the restr and Stargate. And I want to say, I want to say, my from my memory serves that that was the deal, was that they didn't tell the the person who was doing the viewing, like hey, you're going to Mars. It just gave them some location. And it also was I don't know, a million years ago or something crazy like that. So you're saying that, So you're saying that if if you see someone online who's like our remote view the moon the dark side of the moon right now, like that intention that is baked into it already sort of like makes it misleading.
Speaker 3: Exactly, can't do it. It's impossible to do, Okay, I didn't know that, you know, the target Like if I brought up this uh this reader's dies of in Antarctica and started sc only through it and seeing a picture of Antarctica, and then I was like, oh well, let me remote view that scenario of that photo that was taken in time. It's you're not remote viewing anything. You're just using your imagination, using any kind of psychic ability. So whenever this coordinate was given to Ingo Swan, he described some kind of military base in the woods, okay, and this was supposedly in West Virginia. The coordinates was then given to a gentleman, a businessman that was referred to in the documents just as Pat. They refer to him as Pat in the official documents, but we now know his name was Pat Price. So when Pat Price got the coordinates to verify EGO Swan's remote viewing of this suspected military base in West Virginia, he described the exact same thing in large detail. And this document is really incredible. How put Off was talking about it on Joe Rogan is Okay, it's insane. It like I have the document, the Simsica document, and he's talking about wind speed, he's talking about altitude, the surrounding area. He draws like a diagram of what it was that he was seeing. So how put Off in Russell Target asking to view this location again and see if he could actually get inside of the facility with his mind. So he does it. He gets inside of the facility. So he's looking around the facility and he sees documents on the table. He was trying to obtain code word information with his psychic abilities, and he did. He saw on the top of the desk papers that were labeled they were like fly trap, mine run. And there was like a file cabinet on one of the walls. It was labeled Operation Pool folders on the inside of the cabinet that had all kinds of code words on it that revolved around the game of pool, like qball, fourteen ball, four ball, A ball, rock up whatever. Right, And he said that the site vaguely seemed like hey fork or hay stack. And he even got the names of the generals at the facility. Now, mind you, this is a top secret military installation in West Virginia that is to monitor like Soviet satellites. Okay, very top secret. No one really knew about this information. And how they got the coordinate was they were doing this test and one of the people that gave the coordinate had a cabin out in West Virginia and he thought that they were giving them the location the coordinate of the cabin but right on the other side of the hill of the cabin was this top secret military base. Oh wow, Okay, so he got the names of the facility. It was like Colonel Hamlin, Major General George Nash Calhoun. And this got the attention of all of the intelligence organizations. If people can get into our facilities right figure out information about what we're doing, what can other countries do in our other countries doing this? And I just mentioned the Russia. They found out that Russia was trying to use psychic spise the collect intelligence data on the on the United States, which is another really interesting aspect of this, because Russia got more Nazi scientists out of World War Two, then the United States got on paper. Now it's reported that the United States got I think there's fifteen hundred verified na to scientists and aerospace engineers, right, but people claim that it was upwards of You know, you're.
Speaker 1: Listening to the free feed of a cult, symbolism and pop culture, which means you're missing out. Help the show out get rewarded with bonuses. Join any of my three supporter feeds. You'll get the ad free experience, early access, and unlocked hundreds of bonus episodes of the free feed loaders don't get to hear. You can also score free books, just kind of merch and more. The most popular options Patreon, dot com, Slash, Illuminati Watcher. The easiest one is Apple Premium, where you sign up on the app. The cheapest one is my own illuminati watcher dot com VIP section. Compare the three platforms at illuminati watch dot com.
Speaker 2: Hit the VIP tab up.
Speaker 1: Top links are always in the show notes. I'm your host, Azi Wizob, and I'm actually not going to take you down grifter Alley today sort of. If you like the show I put on, and enjoy the journey of research we go on to try and make sense of this world full of unsavory characters, all trying to make you believe in their versions of a reality, which are often funded by corporate slave masters, foreign governments, or political and religious agendas. Then I'm calling on you to help me get our word out there. I need you to leave a five star review for my podcast right now, as long as you're not driving. I need you to literally pull your little phone out of your pocket or your purse while I'm talking to you and click on that five star rating or review button if you've got the time. I'd love to read a little blurb about what you like or dislike about the show, but beggars can't be choosers, so I'll be thrilled if you can just leave a five star rating right now on whatever app is convenient. Apple is kind of the most popular app, so that would be ideal. But again, whatever app you're using is great.
Speaker 2: Let's keep this easy for you.
Speaker 1: I ask this because I oftentimes see one star reviews from people who either disagree with me or don't give the show a reasonable effort. And trust me, it's not easy having an opinion that goes against the grains of the normies or even a lot of the truthers, because I find myself in a very peculiar position where I don't fit in entirely in either world. Like I always say, I'm a one man army behind the scenes doing everything. So normies are too closed minded truth or sometimes are too biased. So I'm stuck eating up all these one star reviews and it hurts the show. And the only way to combat that is for you to leave a five star rating or review right now. Thank you for your time, thank you for your support and listenership. I would not be doing the show without you.
Speaker 3: Twenty thousand, who really knows officially Russia, Russia got a brown six thousand.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, that's a lot of ninety scientists. I didn't know there was that many.
Speaker 3: Well, half of them were scientists and space engineers, and then the other half of them were their families.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, got it, Okay, okay, So they were just to clarify this is this, This is a I haven't listened to the Joe Rogan yet. This is the story to help put off apparently tells on Joe Rogan recently.
Speaker 3: Not all of it, some of it. He kind of does an abbreviation. He doesn't go into the history of how like what I'm getting into, and briefly runs into, you know, talks about some of this stuff, but he doesn't actually give you a detailed outline of how everything went, like essentially in order, right, Okay. So I'm sure that they were really freaked out by the fact that Pat Price in Ingo Swan could remove you this top secret base that literally no civilian should ever know even existed. So in nineteen seventy six, the Missile Intelligence Agency expressed interest in the United States replication of claimed Soviet experiments into psycho energetics, right, because that's the way that supposedly, that's the excuse the intelligence community used to start up these programs, even though that they were funding SRI and they were like kind of shocked and like that this whole thing was real. They kind of used the excuse to open up an official program that another country could be using this, and it's probably using this, so we need to start up our own program. And during that same time, the Army, the Army Analysis Agency, was also involved in the investigation of remote viewing concepts with SRI. SO in nineteen seventy seven, US Army Intelligence and Security Command developed a project under the Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Human Intelligence, and they called this program Gone to the Wish. This program was in Fort Meade, So by nineteen seventy eight, the Army Intelligence conducted that well they essentially concluded that there was sufficient evidence to warrant this psychic spy psycho energetics program to explore intelligence collections of psycho energetics. The Army then canceled the Gondola Wish program and they put like a security blanket over the Army's interest in psycho energetics. And then they implemented a new program which was directed toward intelligence collection using remote viewing psychics, and that project was called Grill Flame. To use remote viewing as a data collection or intelligence collection method on foreign targets. That's what they say, foreign targets, right, Okay. By nineteen eighty nineteen eighty seven, INSCOM, the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command, they had all the personnel that they wanted in the program. The training was initiated and the person that trained their army personnel was Ingo Swan at SRI. So they took all of their army people, all the Army personnel to SRI in California. Ingo Swan would then train them and then they would go back to Fort Meade and then they would be able to remote you. So, now the kind of the issue that they ran into was would the information obtained from remote viewing psychics be accurate, would be reasonable? And would the intelligence community accept it? Okay? Because it's one thing to say that this stuff works. Are people going to listen to thesekes whenever they view something? In number fourth, nineteen seventy nine Army INSCOM task to locate a missing naval aircraft. This was the first grill flame operational remote viewing session and the remote viewer located the missing aircraft within fifteen miles of where it was down, and based on those results, INSCOM was then tasked to work on additional targets, and this forced the hand of ACSI to go into full swing operations, and so they skipped over a lot of the training processes of the unit because they figured out, oh, well this works, that we located this airplane, then let's just go into full fledge. Let's just you know, skip over any of the other training that ingoes doing at sright now. I actually have a video here of Jimmy Carter talking about it. It's actually a very difficult video to find. I recently talk about it with Dell Graph when I brought him on before, and I couldn't find the original video of it. You type in, Jimmy Carter, this is the one with Dell Graph and you the actual Okay, here it is. Okay, stop sharing bringing up on the here it is. Here's President Jimmy Carter. This is safety. Use this this is on my journal.
Speaker 4: They're only strange and inexplicable event that has been discussed publicly? Is it one time we had a small plane go down somewhere I can in Africa. We needed very much to find out where that plane had crashed, and we were not able to find it by surveillance from our satellites. So the director of the CIA, he was also director of all the intelligence agencies, heard about a woman in California that was a medium, and he contacted her and she gave him the latitude and longitude of the plane's whereabouts, and the next time one of our space satellites went over that area relocated the plane where she said it was.
Speaker 3: So that was Jimmy Carter talking about the weird and strange turnament to the psychic was used to find a missing missing airplane. But what President Jimmy Carter said is half true. It wasn't a lady in California that was a misdirection. It was Dell Graf's small remote view in activity at right Patterson Air Force Base, specifically an Air Force enlisted woman named Rosemary Smith. And also from what I've gathered in talking with the people that are part of the remote viewing unit, she was also assisted by Gary Langford of SRI, which also helped. But the story is true, but not exactly the way that Jimmy Carter tells it because this was before the stargate information was declassified, so whenever he was talking about this, it was still a classified program.
Speaker 2: Do you think that, Not to cut you off, but do you think so?
Speaker 1: When I'm hearing the foundations of Stargate, it sounds a lot like the foundations of MK Ultra, where we just.
Speaker 2: So happened to have all these Nazi scientists and.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, we're worried that Cold War fears of Russia doing mind control experiments and brainwashing people that we need to do MK Ultra stuff. And now it's like, oh, okay, and then maybe Russia is also remote viewing our documents, so we need to study this. And I'm always intrigued by, you know, because there's all this paranormal stuff involved with Project Stargate, But then there's all these sort of conspiracies about it being linked into Majestic twelve and we were remote viewing other countries' UFOs and their hangars and talking to aliens. Does any of that hold any weight or is that just speculative conspiracy theory talk. When it comes to Stargate, sounds like it's more focused on remote viewing than anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is focused on an intelligence data collection. Now, some people that were in the program have stated that they were somebody was in their skip out water was in there, and he had coordinates of bases, that extraterrestrial bases that pot Price had remote viewed, and he had those exact same notes in those coordinates. And supposedly, now they weren't allowed to do this, so this was kind of like a he would use it as like a practice thing, right, he would, you know, give them these strange and like weird coordinates and you would call them like I'm guessing is what was happening was like practice targets. Okay, but supposedly pot Price remote viewed for alien bases on Earth. Wow, you can take that for whatever it is. I mean I tend to believe. I mean pot Price died, and when do you die? It's either seven eighty five, I think it was seventy five.
Speaker 2: Have you talked to you said?
Speaker 1: You said you did some shows interviewing Dell Graf, Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was the operations manager.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, did he ever mention anything about remote viewing UFOs or alien stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And so yeah, several of them, you know, talk about how they would be not asked, but they would be remote viewing some really weird and strange things, specifically Limb Buchanan Limbu Cannon. The movie The Men Who Sterict Goats is based off of Lim Buchanan. Okay, okay, and it's like a pseudo like comedy of what the IA and Army Intelligence was actually doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember watching it and thinking it was just silly. And I feel like that's kind of like what you were talking about earlier, where if you search for terms like stargate, now you get this AI Stargate project, which could be related in a way if you if you believe in the AI as alien stuff. And I had a similar experience when when Edward Snowden Whistle was the whistleblower for the NSA Prism program, and within I think a couple of weeks, Katie Perry releases an album called Prism, the same exact spelling and everything, and they muddy it muddies the waters, and it just seems like there is a little bit of a coordination that happens there.
Speaker 2: Sometimes.
Speaker 3: Same with like Operation looking Glass as well. As soon as everyone started touching on to what Operation looking Glass it was, they allis in Wonderland through the looking Glass came out, oh interesting. So then whenever you typed in like looking Glass, like that's all they would pop up was the Allison Wonderland movie. So it's off the skation. So when something becomes interesting they then throw out a bunch of fiction surrounding it. Now, Operation looking Glass isn't a isn't what people think that it is. Operation looking Glass is actually a program ran by the Air Force to put a nuclear control station platform in space. Oh wow, it's not to see end of the future. Whatever it is that they claim Project looking Glass. Actually I just type in Operation looking Glass into Google and you'll see that it was a Air Force program to put a airborne national command post in space.
Speaker 1: Here it is and so on. On the topic of disinformation.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go.
Speaker 3: Operation looking Glass or Operation looking Glass for Operation looking Glass as a historic code name for the air airborne command control center operated by the United States. In more recent years, it has been only efficiently referred to as airborne national command post. It provides a command control of US nuclear forces in the event of ground based command centers have been destroyed likewise rendered imparable, which is an event. The general officer aboard the looking Glass services airborne Emergency Action officer. So it's literally to put a nuclear command post national nuclear command post in space.
Speaker 1: So do you think that disinformation extends to the You mentioned how put off interview on Joe Rogan. Which part of that did you think maybe he wasn't forthcoming? Is that what you were trying to imply. I didn't really, I didn't catch the interview, so I'm not sure what to think of it.
Speaker 3: And no, just that whole idea and his outlook on like UFOs, like he believes that they're wanting to percent extraterrestrial and the aliens are coming here and like all that, and I don't believe that at all. I believe it's all our technology.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't even believe in interdimensional aliens?
Speaker 2: You just you think all of it is just not real, Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean I believe in the entities of course, right, believe that there's entities like all around us. Oh okay, right, but there's no physical entities.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: So like this, you're you're you're okay with the disembodied spirit stuff because a lot of people are talking about AI being disembodied spirits that's now communicating with us, and uh, I think that's a fascinating angle.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know what to make of it.
Speaker 1: Obviously, But I do tend to believe in the interdimensional stuff, but I'll put off as more of a Now these are nuts and bolts UFOs from planet into boou that fly in and.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he he doesn't really exactly say. He talked also about the interdimensionality, Okay, like what they are and if anything, it's like plasma, if anything is physical, it's like it's not even really physical. It's like plasma entities. And if other entities exist outside of the Earth, which we have no evidence for it, but if they do exist, if there's other life on other planets, they aren't coming here physically. And that's that's another thing about this remote viewing stuff that is connected to the alien thing. Okay, if other entities live outside of their Earth on other planets, they are, they're not coming here physically. They're using their consciousness to transport themselves by locating themselves into our reality. That's the only way that they're not traveling through space. They're not traveling freaking thousands or millions of miles to come to Earth and a craft and a nuts and boltz craft. No, they're using their minds and they're by locating into our reality. To here mm just like just like what can be done with remote viewing here that is essentially by location where you sort of imprint your consciousness outside of your body, go to a completely different place, and then interact with your environment m and move objects.
Speaker 1: And that's a path price in Ingo Swan where they were they doing stuff like that, like where they Do you think they were able to sort of uh appear to people who on the other.
Speaker 3: End, yes, I think so. I mean I don't know if they can appear to people. I don't know if people could actually see them, because I think that that would be the next evolution of like remote viewing, right, It's evolved so much since its inception, and so that would be like the ultimate form of being able to remove you is to by locate your body physically to where someone else could literally see you while you're there. That would be like the most advanced form. I don't think that they were there, but they definitely were able to manipulate the environment someplace completely different than where they were and like move things.
Speaker 1: And do you think that the Stargate project, you know, it was officially shut down, but do you think it's continued on under other names or something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't think we have a reason to believe that it didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I find that strange that they studied it for so many years and then after twenty some years they thought, oh, this is kind of a waste. It's like, you think you would pick that up, like within a year or two you'd be like, oh, we're spinning our wheels there, nothing's happening. I can't imagine you'd study for twenty some years with zero you know, proof for evidence or results.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, you're not going to fund something for what would it be like sixteen or so years. Started in nineteen seventy eight and it in ninety five, so sixteen seventy years, seventeen years and fund all that and then all of a sudden be like, yeah, there's what happened was this is my guestimation. This is not a part of any official document. It's just my thoughts on it. Is that they found a different use for it, and they couldn't take the people that were involved in the initial program, which I have a photo here of all the people that were evolved in the official Stargate program. It's only twenty of them. So you got Trent Ken Bell, Joe Mcmonagol, Paul H. Smith, Which I've had Paul H. Smith on my show before, mel Riley, Lin Buchanan. I've had Lyn Buchannan on several times before, Charlene Cavanaugh, Rob Crawford, Robin D David Moorehouse. I've had David Moorehouse on quite a few times. Greg As F. Holmes Atwater, Linda A. Gene Lessman, Tom m Fern, Gavin Angela d. I've had Angela D on my show several times. Gabrielle Patt, Gal Ed Dames, and Bill Ray. Wow, those are the only people that were ever in this program. So if your name's not on this list, you were never in the Stargate remote viewing unit.
Speaker 2: What about Ango Swan? His name isn't on the list?
Speaker 3: Or he was that SRI He was never involved? Oh I see, he was a research someone that they were running the test on at SRI Okay.
Speaker 1: So Russell targ helped put off Ingo Swan. They were strictly with the SRI sort of research arm of the Stargate project. But this is the actual people that and what would these people do. They would just kind of just sit there and remote view to try to experiment to figure out how to do some intel in other countries and operations. Is that kind of what they what they would do every day for you know, forty hours a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And some of these people they weren't They would use kind of different methods. Like I'm pretty sure Robin d here, I'm pretty sure she's still involved in some kind of way. I don't have any factual information on that, but she is at least still working for the military, I know for a fact. And do they are either passed away dead or they're teaching remote viewing courses. And they've been on my show, just like I mentioned, Paul Smith's been on my show. Dell Graff has been on my show. Dell's not on here. He wasn't an actual remote viewer, he was just he was just the operations manager. David Moorehouse has been on My show. Angela Ford which she changed her name from. Her last name used to be del Fourier or Bell Delfoura or something like that, but then she just changed it to Ford last But so that's what they're But Angela she has a different kind of method she does, like an automatic writing method of like remote viewing and.
Speaker 1: Are are Are they all practicing different tech ne in order to do this? Is there like psychedelics involved maybe, or like we're kind of occult methods.
Speaker 2: You just said automatic writing.
Speaker 1: That's kind of, you know, a form of sort of channeling something to write things down? Did they all employ some kind of method like that? Hey, guys, has it pissed you off to watch cryptos fly up in price for over a decade and you've still done nothing about it? It makes sense. Crypto's complicated and it's really boring. Well, here's the good news. You don't need to know a thing about crypto to make the money that so many people have. The copymcrypto dot com membership site shows you the exact cryptos that YouTube's James McMahon personally holds, which means you just copy him. It's like having a big brother who knows what he's doing. You don't need to know a thing about crypto or how to invest. You simply copy along. So let me tell you more about James. He runs the Crypto with James YouTube channel, which has over fifty four thousand subscribers. In the summer of twenty twenty, he told his viewers to buy twenty six cryptos. Had you put it one hundred bucks into each one, it went on to be worth over one hundred and twenty three thousand dollars. Of the twenty six cryptos, his top pick of the year, the one that he singled out called Phantom, went up six hundred and ninety two times from what he said. That one call alone has retired a number of people, including guys in their twenties and thirties. Remember this is public knowledge. You can go to YouTube and verify this yourself. So if you'd like to join the twenty eight hundred members who copied James, then pause what you're doing and head over to copy mycrypto dot com slash Isaac. That's copy mycrypto dot com Forward slash Isaac. That's spelled isaac right, double A for double awesome, and you're gonna find proof of everything I've said. But my viewers get full access for just one dollar, and you'll join me too because I'm also a member. I've been watching James's videos and listening to his advice for years now, and I'm telling you he knows this stuff. I've been banking fatties and let me tell you twenty twenty four so far has been real good in the crypto market. And yes you've missed out on bigcoin, but there's over two million other cryptos. Do you really think you've missed out on all of them? Guys, don't waste any more time. Go to the site and read it once again. Copy mycrypto dot com board, slash ISAAC two a's so i AAC and you get in for a buck. It's ended money worries for so many. It may just do the same for you. Look at the show notes as always.
Speaker 3: Well. The way that it works is that you get the if you're doing coordinate, remov you and you get the coordinate, and then the imprint of what the person they gave you the coordinate has put onto the coordinate is then what you remote you. How some people they don't. This is the whole weird thing with remote you. And you're just like the people think that whenever you remove you, like you you literally see things in your mind like you're at the location, like with your mind. That's not the way that it works. It's feeling you get. You get feelings and you sketch these feelings down on like a pad. Then like you'll like get a get like an intuition and like a feeling of like what the area looks like. Like you don't like get you don't you're it's not like you're unless you're doing the very advanced form of removing. And like I was mentioning, like the bylocation stuff, right, then if you're just doing regularly remote viewing, you're not there at the site seeing the sight.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So what are ones that are like beacon exercises is what they call them, where they would essentially view something through somebody else's eyes. So they would have somebody out in the field, okay, or they would have a target that's another person and then they would essentially view through that person's eyes and like what they're seeing. But that's different, Like Cordner removeeing is different, out bound or exercises is different, Extended remote viewing is different. There's different things for all these different ways of remote viewing. So whenever people just throw the banner of remo viewing, I can see it. No, you're not, bro, You're just sitting down and you're closing your eyes and you're using your imagination. That's what I feel like.
Speaker 1: That's a fine line to sort of straddle between the two. But it it seems like, after you know, almost twenty years of research, it sounds like they've got it more a handle on how you can properly do it.
Speaker 3: Perhaps, yes, And like I mentioned, there were several times that they were asked to remove you weird and like I think Ingo Swan seeing like the ring around Venus or something like that or one of the planets before we even discovered that there was a ring around it because he was remote viewing it. So there's a lot of really strange weird thing but it was mostly focused, like the starget program was mostly focused on foreign targets, so they were trying to collect intelligence data on foreign assets. Like Joe mcmonagall would he remote viewed this giant submarine that was being built inside of a hangar, and like no one really believed them that they were like building the submarine, Like how are they building it? He described it and he drew it all out with these like giant like shafts and like arms and stuff like that, and then it turned out that that's exactly what they were doing. So it's like, yeah, it's really wild about let's finish up on this whole history thing. Because I don't have too much more So the budget was cut between the Army working with d I A because they thought that the program had been double funded, so then they cut funding. Army Intelligence then split from Day two separate groups. Army Intelligence then developed a different program, so Army DIA had two Supper programs. At this point it was called one the Army Intelligence was called Center Lane. So then in nineteen eighty three, a gentleman signed a memorandum allowing the resources to be reallocated and used to support Army's program, so they reversed the budget cuts of what happened before that created the Army splitting from DA. So in nineteen eighty three, the Army Remote Viewing Special Access program Center Lane was decided to be merged back with DA's Girl Flame program. Okay, So nineteen eighty four it was decided that the Center Lane Army Special Access program that was split from DA because they thought that it was being double funded, should be mixed back in with DA's Grow Flame. So in nineteen eighty five the transfer began from Army Center Lane project the DA's Grow FLAMEE program, and that became known under the banner of add Special Access program. Then the funding was restored and then the name changed again. Then it was called sun Streak. And after those combined, Army Intelligence kind of like got out of the way because they just took all the people that were working for Army Intelligence and combined them back with DA. But now it's under a DoD banner, so it's add special access program that the DA is running. And this was to use psycho energetics remote viewing as a way to you know, collect in one hundred percent intelligence data. So the program ran under Sunstreak until ninety one and then it was changed to Stargate by Dell Graph. He changed the names out of his own words because he felt that it described what they were doing better with you know, the human potential aspect of like what was going on there. So in ninety five the program was to be transferred to the CIA from the d D and the DIA CIA got their hands on it, like as mentioned in the very beginning, said that no intelligence data had ever been collected from the program and they shut it down, which one percent was not the case. And all the documents that I have and all the documents that I've read, these remote viewers were they turned out to be very accurate. They had drawings, descriptions of areas, the altitude, the freaking wind rate, you know, very descriptive details that they were getting by using their psychic abilities or remote viewing abilities. So the well and another thing was that the Air Force, the Air Force, whenever the CIA cut funding to SRI, the Air Force jumped in and started funding SRI from seventy six onward. So you know, the DIA, Army Intelligence they had a contract with SRI. They had contracts with a lot of people. Because this is another confusing aspect of it where people say, oh, this was a CIA program. Well, the CIA was involved, they were funding SRI, but a lot of these other intelligence agencies were also giving tasking to DIA. So the NSA, CIA were like Air Force, they were giving tasking to d i A for the remote viewers to you know, look at things for them. Okay, so that's where the confusion come in. But that's that's a uh history of the Stargate remote view that's fascinating.
Speaker 1: So it's it's it's it's kind of misleading, uh to say it's a CIA program because it's kind of changed hands and possession a bunch of times. Uh, it's kind of misleading to say it was an alien contact program as well. You didn't seem to you didn't seem to find any official connections into that that were it didn't didn't seem like that was the main thrust of the research. If there was maybe a couple of uh, loose points where it connected into that, but not not the main angle. But that that is interesting. It makes me wonder if because when you see the the modern day disclosure movement and people like David Grush, the whistleblower, saying stuff that well, there's a sort of quantum aspect to this whole thing, implying it as interdimensionality, or you know, doctor Jacques Valet implying that maybe there's some methods of contact that we need to consider that might be you know, quote unquote occult. I feel like it's almost like all that research must I mean, it must have continued on and it must be tapped into today. I mean, even if it shut down in the late nineties, it surely got resurrected at some point now that they're trying to do this sort of mass disclosure effort upon the public. Do you do you think that those do you see anything where those pieces connect in with the modern day disclosure movement that that maybe there's there's elements, like you know, how put Off going on Joe Rogan to talk about it, that's that's got to be looked at as a possible piece of the disclosure slow slow drip disclosure on the mass.
Speaker 3: I do think that it's connected. I just don't know exactly how it all is related in that aspect, but it definitely has something to do with consciousness, and that makes sense if these entities aren't physical entities, that's the only way that it makes sense. Yeah, you can contact them, if you can contact them like spiritually or through meditation or hallucinogenics for all that shit. Like, they're not physical beings. They never were physical beings.
Speaker 2: Did you know.
Speaker 3: That's another thing that Help put Off talks about in the Joe Rogan episode. He's like a lot of these craft that we've recovered were found archaeologically.
Speaker 2: Like Bob Lazar says, right, so.
Speaker 3: They were dug up. Okay, so they're old old ass craft that were found. This wasn't like recent times shit. And that's that's another thing that they're doing with this entire UFO and alien topic and narrative is that they're using word magic. It's all word magic. They use certain phrases to make you think that they're talking about one thing when they're really talking about something completely different, like with crash retrieval, like with national security threat, like with alien invasion. Okay, all these words and all these titles have multiple meanings, but when the public hears them, and people in this community hear them, they think one thing when they really mean something completely different. Just like non human intelligence. Okay, non human intelligence is a I. That's what Dave Grush talks about. He's like, there were non human intelligence, non biologicals Okay, non biological, non human intelligence. It's just a coincidence that we're coming up in this AI age and that term now becomes popular. That's what AI is. Crash retrieval doesn't mean that we saw a craft crash out of the sky or we saw it on our radar. Crash retrieval can be something that you dug up from hundreds of years ago or thousands of years ago, that has been here for freaking ever. If me and you picked up right now, we went to Afghanistan, we started an archaeological dig. We found some weird, strange craft in the ground. That would be a crash retrieval. Doesn't matter how long a period of time has lapsed in between you finding the craft and the craft coming down, it's still a crash retrieval. It's word magic. They're using word magic. A lean invasion. Okay, from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four, we had an alien vision on our border. Okay, Trump comes in, stops the alien invasion, deports all the extraterrestrials that are not from this land back to their to their where they came from. Okay. Whenever we go to a different country, Isaac, we are aliens. We are not born there, we are not from there. If we went to Afghanistan right now, we would be aliens, we would be legal aliens, but we would still be considered alien because we are not from that part of the world. So it's word magic play that they're doing. Dude, That's exactly what it is. And that's what everyone has been talking about for how long have they been talking about? The fake alien aviasion? The fake alien invasion?
Speaker 1: Right, That's why I'm always torn. I don't know, I don't know what to believe. I mean, it's really hard for me to stick to one argument because it's so multifaceted. But you did great work on the Project Stargate stuff. If you want to tell the folks where they can catch because you, like you said, you've got multipinaries of people that were in the program, if you want to tell them the best place they can catch all of those episodes.
Speaker 3: And the national security thing too. The national security thing isn't that we're worried about them being in our airspace. The national security threat is that if other countries find out that it's our technology that's flying around in our airspace, then we're exposed. Then they can duplicate it, then they know that it's our technology. So it's better for them and the public and everyone to believe that these are extraterrestrial crafts coming from outer space, because if you keep them on extraterrestrial narrative, then they'll never realize that it's our own craft that we have developed, that we've been developing since it's the late eighteen hundreds at the Sonora Aero Club in California with the airships, and then later on in Nazi Germany, and then we brought all the Nazis over here, and then all of a sudden, something crashes two years later in Roswell. That was a test flight. I was a test white for new technology that NASA and these other companies were developing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I see the angle there.
Speaker 1: It's definitely one of the potential truths of what this is, as as like the New Jersey drones, right, that was a big thing, and then just you know a few months ago that New Jersey drones. Nobody knew what it was, and then all of a sudden they come out and said like, oh no, it was just I forget.
Speaker 2: I think they said there was.
Speaker 1: An FAA exercise or something crazy, and it just I don't know. It just didn't make sense to me when you see all the videos of what was out there. But I mean, that would make sense if it was merely a a way to test out our craft and then make foreign countries believe that this is extraterrestrial technology, and there's no point in trying to replicate it or or to sort of maybe under sell how advanced our technology is.
Speaker 2: You know, so fascinating stuff.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna wrap up here in just a second, so when you think of it, there's nothing that you can do about extra treastrials, right, people think that extra treasures are so freaking advanced that there's nothing that we can do about extra treastrials. Okay, but if it's our technology, then there's one hundred percent something that we can do about it because of human technology. So they'd rather keep it in the realm of You can't do anything about these crafts. They are they're flying with impunity, they're over our airspace, they're doing whatever. It's a national security threat, but that's not what it is. But thanks for having me on, brother, really appreciate it. If you've check out my work thing, find out Raised by Giants on YouTube and all podcast platforms. If they would like to reach out to me personally, they can find me on x Twitter at Raised by Giants eat and on Instagram at Raised by Giants pond. Appreciate you. Hope everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was outstanding.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I'll put links in the show notes for all your stuff, and we're definitely all going to check out your interviews with the Stargate players. So thanks again for coming back on. Appreciate you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I hope that clarified some of this mystery behind Project Stargate remote viewing all the weird occult fringy stuff, because I do think it's going to be part of the disclosure movement for UAP because, as you heard about with my interview with doctor joc Vallet, that's a man that would know what's going on. He more or less advised that we got to understand the occult if we want to understand the phenomenon. So if you want more, Rider Lee. He is the host of Raised by Giants podcast. I'll put a link in the show notes for his link tree where you can find him. And he's got a bunch of cool documentary style videos out. You can get him on Amazon and all kinds of places, And check out my interview I did with him and Jay Widener just a few months ago on Kubrick's Odyssey three. So just scroll back up the feed and you'll find it. Anyways, Yeah, fascinating subject. Right, The world is a very strained world, especially when you start understanding the occult underpinnings of everything going on. Now listen if you want to splut the show. If you like these kinds of interviews, drop a five star on the podcast app that you're using. People on my Patreon always like, where do you want me to drop it? Because Patreon doesn't have a review option apparently, just go on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Those are the places that I check mostly. And then also I forgot to mention that I put a link in the show notes.
Speaker 2: For the video version of the show.
Speaker 1: You can watch it on my rumbull, my YouTube I uploaded to the free and Spotify. Now I upload it to the free feed, you know, a few days later than what everyone else gets to that. So anyway, drop a five star review on the podcast app if your choice.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Stay positive,