Speaker 1: Of all the days and all of the little mini crisis and things that are just coming at us at literally the speed of light at this point, or at the speed of ones and zeros. Anyway, this you said thing and everything that I have been watching around it, this is the most exciting popcorn popping Sit back on the couch, you got what, you got your TV on, you maybe got an iPad, your phone fired up, and you're just you're just in it. You're just swimming in the story. I think that of both terms, this has been my favorite, like forty eight hours cuz it has everything. Of course, it has all the stuff going on, and uh yes, we'll even get into uh the Trump and net and Yahoo and all that from yesterday. But the you said stuff, the usaight stuff, it's you have to understand what was if you missed it, somehow understand what's happening. They have. They have put every employee on administrative paid leave, so nobody's losing money. And if you know, some people are like, wow, then you're not getting anything for it, but were you you know what you were getting for it. You were getting the same nitwits that are standing outside. And I want you to process this scenario, not as a partisan individual, but let me give you a scenario. Okay, Ross, is there a particular snack that Lincoln really likes, that's his favorite that you guys keep around the house. But you got to meet her because he's a kid, right, Is there a snack?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really loves He love puffy Cheetos.
Speaker 1: So he likes that. He likes the puffy chee those are so good. All right, good decision, all right, So you wouldn't store those in his room, right.
Speaker 2: I would not.
Speaker 1: Okay, like you, by the way, you shouldn't store those in my room either. That being said, if let's say that you open up the cabinet going to get something and the giant bag of puffy Cheetos is gone, well, now you got to track it down and yes, a little profile and might go on, and you're like, You're like, uh, my boy, you don't have all the puffy Cheetos in your room, do you.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's poofy, poofy.
Speaker 1: Excuse you say, poofy, apologize it's got the South Park twist. Okay, my boy, you don't have all the puffy Cheetos in your room. And he'd be like, no, no, I don't. You're like, well, I'm gonna go in the room and I'm gonna look and tell you what Papa or whatever he calls you. Uh, well tell you what, Papa. How about I go in my room for five minutes in search and uh, I'll let you know what comes up. Are are you taking that deal as the enforcer or do you have is that a little suss as the kids say, we might.
Speaker 2: Do it just to set him up because we do have the camera there.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh that's that's diabolical man. But you, in your mind, your assumption is that if you let him into his room for five minutes, a young man's going to emerge his is completely covered in poofy cheeto. Right.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, he's gonna come out looking like Trump Circuit twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Thank you, okay. And so with that in mind, with that in mind, that is exactly what was happening yesterday. You had a rag tag bunch of of of all in moonbats, from elon Omar to Senator Murphy to who all was out? Who all aoc was there. It's in between making insane videos which we'll share with you. You just you had all really the worst of the worst, and they were apoplectic that they could not gain access to the US eight offices, right because they just they just shut it and they want and they wanted in there, and they want it in there so bad so that they could get into these offices. I don't know, maybe to grab their their bobble heads, but I have other suspicions. And so watching that yesterday and watching elon Omar the kinds of Democrats that literally turn Democrat voters against the Democrat Party right in no uncertain terms, and the fact that they wanted into those offices, Now granted they wanted in there, what they would have done, let's just be honest, regardless of what they were going to go in there and accidentally delete from the computer, which is what I think, they would have then parked in there, and it would have turned in to what you see at college campuses where about ten of them get into the chancellor's office and they refused to leave. That's what they wanted to do. They wanted to do an occupy, and God bless whoever's in charge of that. Realizing that if you let them in there, they're going to set up in there. They want video of them being forcibly removed. How could this happen in our country? All the rest of it. But I also believe they wanted to go in there because there's some stuff they don't want to to see, because everything that emerges is insane. And how many of these members of Congress are financially tied in some way to this? How many of them, uh I actually have done work with various organizations that partner with USAID. How many have received campaign donations?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was about to say not just doesn't work with them, but they're like their entire career is responsible, like because of USAID.
Speaker 1: Right absolutely.
Speaker 3: O Mar said she'd still be in Mogadishu if it wasn't for USAID. AOC's will just wait wait hold on her or her and her brother. I'm not sure about that and have to get back to you. Yeah yeah, AOC Her political career in college was started by a USAID program, right, yep?
Speaker 1: What what don't you want us to see? In those offices? They're terrified, man, they are you as a as a high school you come home and your parents are tearing your bedroom up right, and like that level of instant perspiration, like they know something and they're like no, no, no, no, you stay out you stay out there, Like that's what's happening right now. That's why this thing is. This is my favorite. This is my favorite so far.
Speaker 3: It reminds me that show, what is it, like sixty Days In or whatever, like one of the one of the prison shows where they show up and like the guards are going through the room and then yeah, the shows up to their room and they're.
Speaker 2: Like, I really need to get in that room right now, and they're like, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, you get in here. What we're done finding whatever it is? Oh my gosh. Meanwhile, AOC is out there and this is like, this is the level of fight back that she has left.
Speaker 5: Almost understand that there is already in a federal agency who is a watchdog on waste in the United States.
Speaker 1: And they're doing a bang up job. Can I just point that out? So arguably I think we need to go disband whatever that is now, right. It's just it's it's an utter here's the deal. It's it's simultaneously an utter failure for the American people and an absolute like, dude, if they thoroughly dismantle or right size right again, the idea that the US carries out aid programs is not what people find repugnant. It's what the programs entail because they're led to believe that it's a bunch of food packages or wells for villages, you know, all the stuff that most people, if you poll, are going to be fine with. But in reality, it's not it's trans operas. It's it's it's indoctrinating programs in Burma, right and at the most and this is really why people are flipping out. US eight is a CIA front. But you need to understand this. It's not it's not just that they're wasteful, it's that they use it to do things like run color revolutions. I know I'm gonna start sounding like Glenn Beck, but he's right on this. The CIA has a history of using programs like this, including this program where they got their handslapped because they were using it to attempt to genetically map the entirety of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Did you ever watch that ross? You ever see the movie Zero Dark thirty? They actually talk about it in the movie. You ever see the movie Zero Dark thirty?
Speaker 2: I missed it? Nope?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, that's why they go in and they kill bin Laden. It's a pretty it's a pretty good movie. But what there's like a thirty second to a minute part of the movie where they're trying to figure out who's in that house and the way that they go about doing it, and of course Hollywood portrays it as a lone thing, right, So what they do when they're trying to figure out who's in that house is they have a team pose as a relief organization that's going around and they're doing the vaccines, right, They're doing inoculations and vaccines and I can't remember what it's for, and so they're going house by house. They created this program, but it simply wasn't just to determine if Osama bin Laden was in that house, because they didn't. They wanted to test any one of the kids in there. That was the goal. Looked like they're giving them a vaccine, they're doing a test, and they it would have given them initially more confidence and they probably would have gone in earlier, but the people in the house were so paranoid, they were doing all the things that they portrayed the movie, and probably more like they created a lattice system with grape leaves so that occupants of the house could go in and go outside but not be satellite visible. And they they portray them rejecting this program. There's a you see the woman whisking the kids back in the house and so, and the reason they suspect it also is they had a certain number of women that they could see coming go from this house, but not the correct amount of males, and so there was there was all of that. That program wasn't just that. That program was to genetically map. So they were trying to fuse it. And don't get me wrong, I understand what they were trying to use it for. They then wanted to figure out, okay, these kids they test with this particular terrorist who's on the top one hundred list, So maybe we know where this person might be or at least their family. But it was a big heavy lift. The problem was once you start doing intelligence work through aid programs, there's a reason we don't do that because then the full societies are going to be told, look, if you participate in this program, they're going to use they're using it so that they can do, you know, evil government things. It's not altruistic and then you have a much less It's much harder for legitimate organizations to convince populations that they should take this medicine, or take these food supplies, or take this technology. Right, so here's a here's internet connection and some tablets for your village. They know we won't be monitoring everything you do, even though we will, right, so they are to get their handslapped within the USAID program for doing this, and they had to, like and it took them like a year and a half to acknowledge it. It was the whole thing, right, So there's a reason you don't do this stuff under that, and the CIA clearly probably was. We know they did, whether they still are. I don't know.
Speaker 3: How much of these things, like you see, like the money, how much it is and what is going towards like how much of it is actually those things, because I'm reminded of that scene in Independence Day where the dat is like you really think they spend in seventy five thousand dollars on a Hamma and you seel like, you know, like a trans opera and Burma or whatever it is or Columbia Musical comic book in Delhi or wherever it is. How much of that money is actually going to that thing because it sounds ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Good question, huh?
Speaker 2: Or is it all being laundered?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: These are all good questions which also make me wonder, why don't you want us in that office? Why what if everything's fine? Because here's the thing. You also, you have to assume that the nerd contingent here. I say this affectionately, these six dudes with their life, you have to think that they have like political motives, and I don't know. I have seen a whole bunch of stuff on these guys, none of which is political. They've been handed the biggest challenge of their life.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the video of the one dude. It's like a super young guy and he's it looks like a typical super young guy apartment where there's not much in it, like that first Spartan and it's just like a hard drive in a computer. And he's sleeping on the floor and he's walking twenty four to seven and he's so happy.
Speaker 1: It's just like this is a basic They're just gonna they're just gonna churn what's there? Meanwhile, aoc let me let me finish this dumb quote. This is the best she's got.
Speaker 5: Known as the Government Accountability Office.
Speaker 6: So all these people acting like, oh, we're gonna set an agency to identify waste, as though that's never been an idea before.
Speaker 1: Like you know, take a number, right, okay, But then the next follow up and I know this isn't a Q and A, this is you make in a video? How do how are all those things? Ross said? Real?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: If we have an office for this, because if you just did flat poling, if you went out and you grabbed one hundred people down at you know, I know Cameron Village, right, all right, so you go to Cameron Village, there's to one hundred random people walking around shopping spending twelve dollars on spices. That's an amazing store. Yeah, what do you do you think that the US government should spend should fund trans operas in Colombia?
Speaker 3: Because if we ever already have an office doing this, it's doing a horrible job.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and that's why they need they need to go into their computers next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I was thinking, like, check them out, audit them.
Speaker 1: Oh look at you just moved up the draft list. How exciting for you. Thank you AOC for pointing that out these people.
Speaker 5: And I can tell you these in my experience, I have encountered many billionaires, Okay in my career.
Speaker 6: Okay, you all have seen many of those encounters.
Speaker 1: In sorrows you mean Soros, right, you mean Sorows, Okay.
Speaker 5: Srings, in other forms of questioning, et cetera.
Speaker 6: I can tell you that.
Speaker 5: This dude is probably one of the most unintelligent billionaires I have ever met.
Speaker 2: You are seen, are witnessed, which you know you can probably.
Speaker 1: Even glean that from watching the bi if Elon's the dumbest billionaire you've ever been around, we are doomed. Man, He's the dumbest billionaire. Have you met some of the members of the Saudi royal family who are all billionaires, Like they have one of those princes who there's something wrong with that dude. But he also has an unlimited checkbook, so that's that's pretty dumb. And and you know, calling the billionaires you've questioned, like Jamie Diamond who owned you remember this woman sat up there excoriated three billionaires within bank I think Diamonds If he's not, he's close and excoriated them for her whole five minutes on student loan stuff, only at the end for one of them to point out that the banks don't do student loans, not since the Obama administration. But yeah, now they're all idiots, absolutely, So sign me up for more of this whatever this is. And I really really want to know. I really want to know. Don't worry, I'm going to play it. I really want to know what they want to see in that office. And if you need more convincing that AOC is a probably not the best judge of intelligence, I'll prove it next. Hang on, if you had to rank them knowing what you know. So there's some they did some uh this check. Her name is Alana Powell Pow anyway, so she received a nice, big fat inheritance from her family. It's not like her family's still alive, so but some you know, hey, here's some starting out money. And so she decided she wanted to be an influencer. I guess she already was on TikTok or something, but she really needed to step her influence her game up. So she took all of the money her parents gave her for starting out, and rather than using it if she wanted to buy something, using it towards you know, a starter home or apartment or condo. She's in Australia, I think, by the way, but also comes to the US for something I don't know. I skimmed the article, so she took so she decided though she couldn't just have a regular old apartment to influence out of. She used it to purchase a really nice condo. Judging by the photos I'm seeing here, like it's got a really nice finishings in there. She's got a private pool. It's a small little pool. I thought it was in. Does that look I guess maybe that looks like it's outside. It doesn't matter. She got a little she's got a nice pool. Bedroom looks nice. I'm going to assume that that's a travel picture anyway. She is in the parking garage, got nice cars there. Okay, So she buys this really nice condo she clearly can't afford, and her assumption, I guess, was, well, it's okay, the money will come rolling in because I'm just so awesome, and I like to wear really tiny clothes I've got I'm packing if you catch them a drift upstairs, and I'm just so young and hot. The problem was the Internet didn't agree, and since she didn't have an established audience, she started to panic. She started to paying one, because you don't want her parents to find out what she did with the money. She's kind of like a U set office in this right, and an AOC and two And this is the sad part of the story. Eventually she came to the conclusion that's simply doing, Hey, look at my new purses, do my makeup with me or whatever that whole thing is. She came to the conclusion because they're getting ready to for clothes on her and I guess she was initially a flight attendant. So the bank's like, yeah, yeah, you can't afford this at all. And so now it's a weepy story about how she got this inheritance and likely she's gonna lose it because she's gonna lose any equity she has in that condo because she's just only started paying on it. And unfortunately, here she said, I used to worry about my parents looking at my bank account and noticing that I'd spent my entire inheritance. I was so scared I would have to sell my apartment. It said that she needs about sixty four thousand a year to live comfortably and pay the bill, and that's if she budgets. So she decided to open an only Fans account. Unfortunately, she's only made about nine thousand in three months and she needs sixty four thousand in the math doesn't math there, so but yeah, you're gonna give the Only Fans a try here. I'm sorry. Why am I supposed to feel bad for her? Who is the predator in this case the bank? Because it makes it sound all right, Ross, you've reviewed this, what do you think? You think? Maybe she's gonna make it on the Only Fans A very busy.
Speaker 2: I think it might come down to the camera angles.
Speaker 1: Oh, because the apartment's got weird lighting. Is that what you mean?
Speaker 3: I mean she has different rooms to now make her content, which is great. But I always say maybe from like a downward angle, like in the mid second, like the upper section of the of the torso.
Speaker 1: Oh, like that's basically the waist up just to oh so not all the waste, just avoid the face, so right in the middle they're kind of I see. Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I don't feel bad for her at all. I don't. I don't feel bad for AOC either, in her friends that are that are panicking. You know what you want to me, You want me to get very cynical. If the if the CIA still is that far up in this and they know they know, if it's not, and they have they probably they probably have somebody from the CIA or some other some other somebody who's making bones about what's going on over there in usaid, which the more they whine, the louder they whine, the more they just want in an office for five minutes to grab some stuff. The more I absolutely assume that these people can be then handled and told like, hey, well we can't go in there, but you have to because if you know, it might get out all that we've done for you. And so go in there with your with your moonbat elected friends. And if you get in there instead of grabbing stuff, park like your college kids taking over a chancellor's office. And then during that time, we'll figure out a way to get this info out of there. Because her whole argument, AOC's whole argument that climp we played is there already is oversight that looks for government waste and so this is redundant, which is dumb. And then all the billionaires but especially Elon Musker dumb, which is a hell of a thing to say, because you know we have video of you.
Speaker 5: Okay, everyone, I need your help.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just moved into this apartment a few months ago and I flipped the switch.
Speaker 1: I hope she get by the way. I hope she can afford the apartment and doesn't have to turn to OnlyFans.
Speaker 5: It made that noise, and it's scared the daylights out of me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you heard the noise. She's terrified. We have no idea what it is. Nobody's ever heard it before. It's great, cray, do you figure it out?
Speaker 5: I am told this is a garbage disposal. I've never seen a garbage disposal. I never had one in any place I've ever lived. It is terrifying. I don't know what to use it for.
Speaker 1: Or getting rid of victims' bodies, that's what most of us used.
Speaker 3: I've been in that industry for what forty seven years? I see, I'm a big drain garbage. Well, yeah, I got what you want to do if you come across it in your house, is you want to take oil, very oil, and just pour that right down the sinkhole.
Speaker 1: The black oil or like grease from.
Speaker 2: Green grease cooking oil just right down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all of it at once.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll kill the demon.
Speaker 1: But you don't turn it on right away, no, you let it set. Okay. I probably want to reach down there. It sounds like there's some metal banging on metal. I want to reach down there too, you know, make sure the grease isn't down there.
Speaker 5: For what its purpose is, like food scraps, like is this.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: People are lunatics. And here's the thing. If you all would stop lunaticking for like five minutes, that's all. That's all the Democrat Party needs to do. Just stop lunaticking for five minutes. Stop standing there as a member of the US Senate and paraphrasing Winston Churchill, which is a thing that happened yesterday, standing out in front of their paraphrasing Winston Churchill. People think you're a loun tick now all into this. Here's another thing too. I was just reading this piece this point, Rossie planning on watching the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: H No, I actually haven't watched a second of the Super Bowl for the past like four or five years.
Speaker 1: Okay, but let's say you all right, so already you're you're on the list. But let's say you did watch the Super Bowl. Let's say you chose to if you could, if you, if you had the power, you're in charge, would you swap out one or more of the two teams in the Super Bowl for another team?
Speaker 2: Yes? I would?
Speaker 1: Which team?
Speaker 3: I would take out the Kansas City Chiefs, all right and put in probably looking over the candidates here, unbiased opinion would.
Speaker 1: Have to be somebody. Hold on, it's got to be something in the a f C. Right, yeah, because you know that, so you know they got half the other teams.
Speaker 2: I would choose probably the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 1: I see, okay, you are you are a white wine enthusiast, and you should apologize. What did you know that?
Speaker 2: I'm not following you?
Speaker 1: All right? According to the Nation, uh, here we go is the headline. The nation prepare for Maga's white wine as super Bowl showcases black excellence. So if you are what you told you what it is, you don't even know what it is.
Speaker 3: You're against Patrick Mahomes that that Jalen hurts, You're a racist?
Speaker 1: No, are you gonna apologize? Now?
Speaker 3: I feel like the Kansas City Chiefs are carried by the refs. Sort of a feeling that's been a vibe that goes around. It's been going on the color of the refs. By the way, don't get they were black and white stripes. That's the okay, get that all right? Doesn't see color?
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Going to Travis Kelcey yesterday and they opened up the questions like where so he could ask a question to the press and he's like, how come you guys are going along with the We're being carried by the ref's narrative And people are I don't know, man, it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: They aoc like they have an oversight thing. Yeah, we have the refs.
Speaker 7: What do we need?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right. According to the Nation, should you either choose not to watch the Super Bowl, or you are upset because the two quarterbacks starting quarterbacks are black quarterbacks, or if you are upset at the selection of Kendrick Lamar as halftime entertainment, you are against a quote spectacle of black excellence. According to the Nation, however, the cult of the white wine enthusiasts or the cult of Maga will not be pleased. The Super Bowl will be this country's most watch event of the year and will be a spectacle of black excellent showcasing Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts, and Kendrick Lamar. And, according to writer David Zurin, the Cult of the White Wine, will not be pleased because he's trying so hard to make a Karen joke there. He's trying so hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just to be clear, even because I said I haven't watched the Super Bowl the past five years or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a Sunday night for me. Well prep normally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if Buffalo was in the Super Bowl, I still wouldn't watch because I would have a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Well that's the whole that's a whole other sickness there. That's that's one not born of racism, just of abuse. By the way, do the Bills have any black players? Do they have any? I'm not fully familiar with your roster, right, they do have a few, yes, Okay, all right? Do they have any that are immortal and have come back to life before? That's pretty cool. I mean that's up for debate. Okay, all right, maybe not immortal, but uh definitely probably he's a clone.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have.
Speaker 1: Heard that too. That's on the NFL for all their creative camera work right after he got hurt or they did that whole thing where like here he comes and then it was like powers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with stuff blocking his face and stuff like, oh, I can't see tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Is that tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: There he is up in the booth in his hands.
Speaker 1: They stand at the front of the luxury box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, with his hand in his hood over his face.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was intentional. Yeah, I screw you on that, man. Oh yeah, I know. The whole article is insufferable. Sad boy billionaire Mark Zuckerberg thinks he can find his masculine energy by sucking up to a seventy eight year old autocrat slathered in orange. This is an article about sports, by the way, and that's how they described Trump. But for all the alleged masculine energy surrounding Trump is, there has never been a bigger group of babies. This administration. It's acolytes are part of what I call the cult of white wine. Again, all you have to be is normal. Well, like I say, grab a goblet, because the white wine will be flowing if you're gonna grab a goblet. If I could pause for a moment. What you want to do is you want to avoid the wood one because that's very masculine, right, and you know it's just some dude with a man cave with a lathe probably, and that's that's very trump is No, no, no. If you're gonna grab a goblet, which one should you go for? A roster be known.
Speaker 2: I would probably the most ornate one.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a lot of jewels and stuff. Yeah, it's a good point. Yeah, you should go for that one. But you don't want the one that some guy with a lathe and masculine energy and probably some dip made right. No, no, no, you want the other one. Just pro tip for you there. The people trying to silence black voices and erase black history won't be happy about it. The white wine will pour before the game even starts, before brilliant artist La Daisy performs Lift Every Voice and sing yes the Black Nash sal anthem, and then they just go on and again. It's all the stuff. It's all the reasons you is it? Lunatics?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: I just I'll just go ahead leave it there, enjoy your goblet again, look for the jewels. That's the one you want. Okay, six forty nine, hang on over all of the other stuff. First, one, if you don't watch the Super Bowl or for a moment, if you think that one or both of the teams shouldn't be there, you are. You are part of the cult of the white Wine. You are a white wine enthusiast, which is he thinks it is very clever. And the reasoning is you just you don't think. You don't enjoy watching black athletes. I'm not making it up. That is the core takeaway is that people like that don't enjoy watching black athletes and never have one. Let me just throw this out since you left out of the article. The same people. Now, Kendrick Lamar is not the same, but the teams are the same. Literally just played in the Super Bowl and the halftime was Rihanna. Okay, so that's the other thing. Two, how do you get here? How do you? How do you? I don't know about some of you, but going back to the eighties and nineties when I was a kid, they had a really good black athlete. Oh I just I just saw him as really good at at playing basketball and stuff. I used to wear red ross. Do you remember this guy?
Speaker 3: I can't remember this, I do because I had his posters all over my wall.
Speaker 1: Did you threw darts at and no?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, he's amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, Michael something or other. I can't I'm sure it'll come to me. So that was pretty pretty good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess they're not focusing on the fact that Unlet's be honest, even if you're a member of one of these fans basis, you have to look at it and be realistic. You're these are two of the most hated teams in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you Have you met Philly fans? Right?
Speaker 8: Have you?
Speaker 1: And I have a love hate because I have friends that are Philly fans. But the Philly jerk is a thing or the Philly like like you, they can't help them set.
Speaker 2: You've seen the meme where it's like, you know, this is who America is rooting for and.
Speaker 1: Then Philly dirtbag that's what they call it, Philly dirt.
Speaker 2: You've got the grain.
Speaker 3: Over Philly and you've got the red over Kansas City and the rest of it is like the US is hoping for the meteor, like.
Speaker 2: You've seen that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes. The other takeaway is that really that really gets up What really sticks in your craw as a super white wine bigot, racist dude, is that you have a mindset that you're only you don't like that the athletes have freedom to do what they want and excel and it just grinds your gears because the only because you miss quote being able, here we go, you miss ownership and you hate that's slaves are now getting a once over on you where you would prefer to sell them at auction. I mean, keep writing this stuff. Go ahead, what do we learned this morning? One? Kids, just because you want to be a TikTok influencer and your parents leave you a little money buying a hore pad so that you can do your only fans or your TikTok, but not actually, you know, having an audience is not a good investment, so don't do that. Also from the nation, from the nation, if you are upset with the two teams in there, and yes, I don't care, maybe you're loyal to another team you wish they would have got in there, but you have anything bad to say about the makeup of the Super Bowl, or if you choose not to watch, or if you're upset that Kendrick Lamar is doing it. You're a big fat racist and you're in the white wine cult because you just can't stand a spectacle of black excellence, because every time you see a black athlete, you just want to sell him at an auction or something. I don't know if it's just athletes either. Didn't you work overnight with one of the black hosts here, you guys would kind of when you were doing overnights biscuits? Right, yeah, Ross was over at G one o five and I'm did you ever at one point go, man, I'd love to sell you or just go hey, that's my friend.
Speaker 2: Then I work that's a pretty gross thought. No, he's a hilarious, funny dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, who Because to make an article, to create an article like that, you have to assume that half the people around you have this thought every day. Don't get me wrong, especially when you're in the political side. I think there's a big bucket to you that are duped. Man. Don't get me wrong. I've also been duped before. But the difference is you got to have the critical thinking to sit there and go all right, well, this person I thought was okay, it's maybe not okay, but you can't bar yourself from You can't just assume that that's what everybody operates on autopilot who disagrees with you. I don't believe that. I don't believe necessarily the people who are sympathetic to this weird montage of Democrat politicians standing in front of the US AID office. I just think they don't fully understand it. I think that they have been conned into thinking that you're going to starve orphans in Africa today. But in reality, the vast majority of the money, like we're talking single digits, doesn't go there at all. It goes for all the craziness that we've been talking about for these few days, or it just gets sopped. More of it just gets sucked up into administrative costs because you've created universal basic income for leftists, and you've created programs that probably were utilized or manipulated by our intelligence outfits. And I firmly believe that there are people in the intelligence community in the year of some of these democrats going You can't let them get into that office. They can't get a hold of those files. This is like a knock list. That's what's so crazy about it because the CIA can't run up in there like it's the Watergate. There's too many people around. You need those idiots up there standing out there saying things like Elon's an idiot, like AOC or Elon Omar or Chris Murphy or any of the rest. You need them in there to go in and do one of those childish occupy situations where they, you know, they go, I chain myself to the radiator, right. You need that, You need all of that insanity to be going on so that the very documents and files and you know, all this stuff can at the very least be destroyed. That's all I'm left thinking here. And so if you think that US eight is fine, and the Oversight Committee as AOC kept pointing out, oh we have a watchdog here, well they suck too. Go look, go look through their stuff next, because they're really bad at their job. This is a big deal that's going on, and it's not going to It's because everything that this administration's doing, Trump's going to get himself killed. I think there's a distinct possibility. And he's doing it anyway because everything that they find, what are they doing with it? Everything that they found so far, whether it is this the you know, this weird funding for in Colombia and Peru and Burma and all this stuff. You're like, that's not food, that's not medicine. What's going on or just any what are they doing? They run out with it in their hand basically, you know, it's obstensively and they run out and they go, hey, look at this. They're not taking it back and putting it in their duckad s bucket right for when they need something. They're like, hey, I we really need you to vote on this. Hey, remember this stuff we found at US eight office. You don't want this see in the light of day. They're not doing that. They're just coming out. They're like, holy crap, look at this. This is amazing in a horrible way. That's what they're doing, and you can't there's no there's no currency there.
Speaker 3: And then they see the reaction from the other side where they're like, oh, this is a coup. This is a guy that won or the guy that won the popular vote is a threat to democracy.
Speaker 1: I mean, because there's no currency, there's no bartering, there's no negotiating, so you gotta go big and you're gonna go big with this is a coup we have. And my other favorite point, and Ross tell me you feel there's a certain amount of irony here. My other favorite point is you have unelected officials going through sensitive data and utilizing it for various political reasons.
Speaker 3: Right, it's ridiculous because first off, who was running Biden for the past four years. But then also right, I didn't vote for the FBI, I didn't vote for the CIA. I didn't vote for the I R S or any other the three letter agencies.
Speaker 4: I voted.
Speaker 1: For all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fair point.
Speaker 1: I love them. Ross hates you. Oh yeah, oh my gosh, mm mmmm yep, yep, yep, yeah, no, absolutely, you didn't vote for all this insanity. You voted for the people who are supposed to provide oversight. That's what this is, right now, this is oversight. This is them going in there and going, oh my gosh, like this. This is far worse than we thought. This isn't the government wastebook, which is manageable. This is a complete expose, a and dismantling of a program that people believe is doing one thing and is very clearly doing another. And then it's the asking of questions. Okay, well then why are they doing it that way? And he quickly realized it's money laundering. Maybe not the purest, but it is. It's creating fallback jobs for people who are too toxic to work in a normal environment. Who then somehow are The two things that has absolutely dominated my Twitter feed is NGO board members or executive directors all making a lot more money than I'm gonna make ever doing this, and who have to come out and they're like, oh, they're starving the kids, they're doing all this. Well, now every for every one of you, I'm just bookmarking and I hope that they deep dive your organization next because I don't trust you. And then the other thing is absolutely upset Canadians going. Trump crashed the stock market. He's caused it. We're never going to be friends again in Canada and America. We're not going to do business. We're gonna sell our oil elsewhere, blah blah blah. Do you that's not true? By the way, I know a lot of Canadians and you know, you know who they hate more than Trump? Their own government. Yeah, now, yes, there are some there, and there absolutely is a swelling of patriotic pride. That's why they keep pointing out over in Canada, which to first, I'd say, good, good, because most Canadians I know up to this point, all they do is bitch about their country, and they do so from a public's grocery store in Naples, Florida, where they all own vacation homes that they live under one day under six months every year. Do you think they're going to sell their houses? No, they're not. And what has been done to the economy. I know Canadian business owners who have been talking about this for as long as I've known them. But what Trudeau has been able to accomplish is and there was a time, and I don't know if it'll ever exist anymore where If I want to go to Canada and I want to get a hold of some looney's, right, I would be losing on that transaction. With the currency exchange, a lot of times when I was younger, the Canadian and US dollar a lot of times were the same, or the Canadian one was higher and in some cases much higher. That's gone. That is absolutely gone, and you have to under You have to also understand how low the US exchange rate is for most countries right now compared to what it was even two years ago. The exchange rate when I go to when I go to exchange money, and you go to and you go to a currency exchange at like an airport, where you're gonna get took by whatever it is. So I would encourage you if you're going to do it. Going like Google, you can just type the two currencies there and they'll have a five year map. They all look the same. There's a huge dip in the US dollar coming out of COVID and then for some reason getting much more of a dip about two years ago. It sounds about like the effects for printing a bunch of money, and then go look at the Canadian one. It's worse. So forgive me if I don't care. The culprit and while this is going down, is not the Trump administration? All right? Going back to the scenario with your kid's room, Okay, it's a disaster area. He's hiding some pot in there. There's a whole bunch going on. Once that all comes to light, right, you go through there and you, as a parent, you find the stuff that you're looking for. Now you gotta have the talk, and let's figure it out. It's not your fault. Is the parent, maybe a little because you knew what was going on and you just kind of look the other way because you didn't want to have the showdown with your kid. But it's at the end of the day, it's not you as the parent. This is not the Trumpet. They were not the ones. I don't know. Maybe there's some omnibus stuff there that Republicans signed on too, but they weren't the ones running these organizations. Ninety eight percent of donations from employees that worked at USA, ninety eight percent went to Democrats, which is pretty much on par with most college campuses. That's not Trumper's fault, that's not Republican's fault, not the majority of it. So, yeah, they're scrolling through their room right now. They're finding the porno mags you stole from, you know, dad's closet, and now you're hiding because you think you're clever under your mattress, a little bit of weed you and your buddy's had, maybe some alcohol you're hoarding in there for Friday night partying with your friends. Your parents are finding all that now, and it's not them who are to blame. So I don't know. I think I may a call PA of some sort would be a better bet here, but what do I know? All right, let me flip over to something else. I it's spend the whole show on this, man. Yeah, well, you had a dollar forty five Canadian right now. It means it takes one dollar and forty five cents of Canadian dollars. So to get one you dollar. That used to be almost not quite reversed. I don't remember it being that bad, but I remember when it was like seventy five seventy five cents Canadian if you turned one US dollar over.
Speaker 3: I saw a T shirt yesterday that said I survived the Great Trade War of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Oh did you? Okay? That's good man. I love the capitalism has taking advantage of a trade war too. That is great, all right? So who better to break it all down for us than the ladies of the view right right, some deep thinkers there. We'll get to that insanity. And here's the big discussion we're gonna have that Nen Yahoo Trump little cob pressure how was a thing yesterday? And Trump is proposing something and it's pretty wild. It's also important that we understand what he's proposing, so we can properly evaluate it, because of course you already have people deciding he's saying something else. I heard what he said. You can believe exactly what he said and still think it's a bad idea and still support Trump, or you can think it's a great idea, but you should understand what the idea is. And I got to tell you it's an idea that makes me a little nervous. Plus he did the whole My friend has a copy of the tape and a package, and if something happens to me, they release a thing in a press conference. His version of it. We'll play it for you coming up next CaCO Day radio program. So really interesting Trump and net Yahoo at their presser. Let me start with the first one here that's getting a lot of pub and this is my This is like the version of where you have. You know, you've got some important thing right, and somebody wants it back enough to kill you, so you have to put parameters up where you're like, I've sent a copy of the tape too, and if they don't hear from me in five hours, then they'll release it to the media. Right, Your little insurance policy, and Trump did it on the stage.
Speaker 7: Yesterday, and their proxies.
Speaker 1: Talking about Iran really against you and your team by killing you guys or taking out a soul.
Speaker 11: Well, they haven't done that, and that would be a terrible thing for them to do, not because of me. If they did that, they would be obliterated. That it would be the end. I've left instructions.
Speaker 9: If they do it, they get obliterated, there won't be anything left and they shouldn't be able to do it.
Speaker 11: And Biden should have said that, but he never did.
Speaker 8: I don't know why.
Speaker 9: Lack of intelligence perhaps, but he never said it. If that happens to a leader or close to a leader, frankly, if you had other people involved also, you would call for total obliteration of a state that did it, that would include Iran.
Speaker 1: That's a hell of a thing to say. Man, if some happens to me, we're turning it to mist Wow. By the way, Ross, if something happened to me Canada, you know what I'm saying. If you could for me, that's a pack to Rossa to have anything you want blown to smithering should I don't know your your brakes fail.
Speaker 2: Although I've thought about this Michael's house.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, Michael's house. The bulldozer thing, right, yeah, right? Or do you want me to turn it to missed?
Speaker 2: At this point it's up to you.
Speaker 1: How about I bulldoze it. We lound a scatter and then missed. They're like, ah, maybe some of our stuff's recoverisle not anymore. I'm reading a thread here from the Washington Post article. New officials across the US government privately warning that must doge Blitz appears to be violating numerous federal laws, legal objections by sources. So anonymous Treasury Education USA gso the whole all the three letters reveal internal concerns. So here's the deal. The thing is they don't know, because this is so different, they don't know. And there's a strong argument to be made because this is all within the executive branch that he can and just because Elon is quote unquote unelected, most of the people who are bitching are unelected. This is what you don't understand. And so then you have all these people commenting like what they need to do is send the police in there to arrest them. Please do go ahead. There's not a department that's going to walk in there and do that for you, because some of this is legal gray area, some of it's not. It's just never been done before, and I think it's very rich. You all obviously clearly have something to hide. This isn't about normal order, because every inch that they get in there, they find something that's just baffling. This is what the dismansion of the deep state actually looks like, or is you You don't have to use the term a deep state. It shows you what attempting to exert control and rein in some of this insanity looks like. For too often, you've just been allowed to go ahead and do this. Hell, you've been encouraged to do this by the very same politicians that are standing out front of this office going, I hope they don't find stuff. Meanwhile, Trump's up there like, hey, if somebody puts a bullet in me, can you eliminate this country from existence? That's crazy, Ross. I thought of another one. If something happens to me, I'm gonna need Lambeau demolished. So if you could add that to the list, and I'll do Arrowhead or Foxborough for you, totally up.
Speaker 2: To you, right, so you know, yeah, no, I can do that deal, all right.
Speaker 1: See, we're doing these deals on the radio for everyone to see. There's no secrecy, no hand across the aisle right there. Absolutely, man, Yeah, this is simple stuff. He'll handle NFC demolishing. I'll handle AFC demolishing. Come buy y'all everybody. But then he said something else as he's standing there alongside Net and Yahoo, And I got to tell you, I don't know if nen Yahoo seems surprised, So I don't know either Trump never said this to him or he thought that when he said it, it was not something that was then going to be said at the press conference.
Speaker 2: Let me play this for you.
Speaker 1: Does this make you nervous?
Speaker 12: The US will take over the Gaza Strip and we will do a job with it too. We'll own it and be responsible for dismantling all of the dangerous unexploded bombs and other weapons on the site. Level the site and get rid of the destroyed buildings, level it out, create an economic development that will supply unlimited numbers of jobs and housing for the people of the area, a real job to something different. Just can't go back. If you go back, it's going to end up the same way. It has for a hundred years.
Speaker 1: All right. That sounds very boots on the groundy, But I want you to understand the scenario because there's a lot going on here.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: Under the scenario that Trump talked about, the people, the Palestinians are not there anymore. I believe the plan is to and there's been a couple of countries that have come forward basically to repatriate or patriate without the ree.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: The Palestinians into nearby Muslim majority countries, and already Egypt said no and Jordans said no. But those be on the list. And you know, the thing is that a lot of people don't realize is there is not a Muslim majority country in the world who wants the Palestinians, because even if you get them over there, the Palestinian doctrine is not one that necessarily comports with the Muslim law of the land for these individual countries. It's why Iraq was an outlier, why Iran's a little bit of an outlier. You have three key but two primary versions of Islam, and if the if the other guy is part of the other one, he might they might as well be Jewish. In some instances, and so it is a tacit admission by all these countries that the core of the leadership within the Palestinian community i e. Hamas is toxic not just to Jewish or Christians or or that, but also very toxic to other versions of Islam and normal order within those countries. But with what Trump's talking about, they're not there anymore. So, however that happens is its own discussion which countries they go to, whether they just fight it out till everyone's gone. Like, there's all sorts of horrific scenarios and troubling scenarios and maybe scenarios you agree with, but that's thinging in of itself. So Trump is not saying that We're going to send US troops in to remove the Palestinians. How that would happen, I don't know, but I'll take him for what he's actually suggesting. What he's suggesting is now everyone's gone, So what are you left with? Well, you're left with rubble primarily. Have you seen the pictures over there, You're primarily left with rubble, especially in the guy's the strip. So what Trump is saying the US, and I'm assuming he means soldiers that you would need here who specialize in clearing these areas. I don't even know what that MOS looks like.
Speaker 13: Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure that within the US military we have divisions of people or specialized groups who know how to Like I know a dude who served in the military. He works with the music of the movie industry now because he was an explosives guy. And so if they need something blown to smitherings for a movie shoot in North Carolina, I need works in Georgia too, in Texas. He's your guy. It was a skill set he acquired in the military. So you would have them go in because chances are there would be unexploded ordinance. There would even be intentionally set ordinance in the form of improvised explosive devices as a final screw you on your way out. And so you can't just get guys with bulldozers to push everything to the side. They keep getting blown up. Is that a bridge too far for you, though, Because I'm of the firm belief that we don't need boots on the ground in almost any capacity in the Middle East, even some of the we're training on boats. You know where we got the six fleet board out there and off the coast of Israel. Some people think that's too much. So are you comfortable even if the combatants are gone with US military risking their lives? Right, because you're dealing with unexploded ordnance, booby traps, all sorts of stuff. And that's not even that doesn't even count the people who would find a way to stay in proximity to wait for groups of US military to be working on something so that they can attempt some sort of attack. Right, you're still gonna have dudes with rocket launchers that are gonna bust in there screaming at the top of their lungs about you know, God is great. And then here you go like you're not going to get away from that. So the idea that you would have US service members who could get killed literally by an enemy combatant has greatly increased there. But he's trying, he's turning, he's like, he's like he wants to treat it as one of those superfund sites, superfund sites going back to the eighties. Right, they're like, well, I used to dop all the dump all the toxic waste here. Let's build a ball and go about him. Now, would you be more comfortable if what we're talking about is that same scenario. Everyone's gone, but Israel doesn't have enough numbers to do a job like that, if that's size, which I don't know if that's the case. And so a military contractor of some sort is brought in and a special you know, all of the same military industrial complex kind of guys, right, whether it's Academy here in North Carolina or other kind of military style groups, and then coupled with companies like Raytheon and others who can do heavy lift stuff, mostly because they are part of the complex there, but they hire maybe ex soldiers, they pay them an ungodly sum of money because it's very dangerous. And then those are the folks who go in and do the work. All the while the US is kind of providing oversight and coordination there, which then you even have to trust him to do that. So what is your comfort level with the.
Speaker 12: US will take over the Gaza script and we will do a job with it too. We'll own it and be responsible for dismantling all of the dangers unexploded bombs and other weapons on the site. Level the site and get rid of the destroyed buildings. Level it out create an economic development that will supply unlimited numbers of jobs and housing.
Speaker 1: For the people of the area.
Speaker 12: Go a real job to something different.
Speaker 2: Just can't go back.
Speaker 12: If you go back, it's gonna end up the same way it has for a hundred years.
Speaker 1: Why is that our problem?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: I understand, I understand when we were firmly in there meddling with stuff. But why is that? And you know who looked the most excited by this proposal and surprised net Yahoo. They kind of turn over to him and he's just like the look on his face, He's like, goll that sounds great, Yeah, yeah, I love that. Is this Trump out over his skis? Or is there a method to this madness? And be honest, I told you, I'm loving this. You said stuff. But he sometimes he just he's too you know why, because his developer brain is turned on. That's what's going on here. Trump's looking at that like it's where he built that golf course north of New York right the I can't remember if it's Trump summer ever, obviously, but if you had, you're on the Brooklyn side and you head north out of the city there like you're going to Connecticut. He's got this beautiful course and it was just a cesspit there and he saw that and he developed it. This sounds like developer Trump's brain. He's looking at this ocean front property literally, and you know, the ability to go in there and build a bunch and turn it in. You know, tel Aviv is a vacation area. There these beautiful resorts and hotels and all sorts of stuff along there, and people go, you're in tel Aviv, man, It's very popular.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Trump's looking at that down there, and it's this huge Mediterranean ocean front strip of land. And I don't think his developer brain is allowing the press in a brain to necessarily drive all of it, unless there's some method of his madness. I don't know. All right, So the phone number is eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. While you do that, we'll talk to Ray Stagic from the Weather Channel here. All right, Who do you like in the big game, because we're gonna start seeing those lines move.
Speaker 7: So yeah.
Speaker 14: Well, as much as I as I like the Clemson connection for Philadelphia, I can't room for the Eagles. So it's gonna have to be. Uh, it's gonna have to be Taylor Swift in the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Just because you're all in the division.
Speaker 14: Or is it the Philly Bags or is it just air both both Philly fans, not the at least the ones I've encountered the one game I was at of Texas Stadium years ago?
Speaker 7: How could you do that?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 1: They mean to you?
Speaker 7: Well, they just weren't so well.
Speaker 1: They're funny. Look I see a dude who just want a Super Bowl eating literal horse poop off the ground.
Speaker 7: Wow, okay, that's what.
Speaker 1: That's what the Eagles guy. You just see the video after the Eagles one last time. They're fans. He's excited and drunk. He's eating horse poop because it's green. That's great Eagles colors.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So yeah, so even more, let's go with the Chiefs's okay?
Speaker 1: All right there?
Speaker 7: So I like to do I want them to see three.
Speaker 4: In a row?
Speaker 7: And yeah, I don't know, Chiefs. How about you?
Speaker 1: All right? Nothing? Trader? No, that's fine?
Speaker 7: So okay, yeah, Chiefs.
Speaker 1: No committing stadium collapse. That's we're going is it collapse weather? Though?
Speaker 14: Well, listen, most of us are gonna be like, what the heck happened after eighty record yesterday tie yeah, I know, well.
Speaker 7: Been there, done that, gotta go there near.
Speaker 14: Seventy five, I think tryad yesterday, so records now today we don't.
Speaker 7: Get out of the forties. This is a big change. Have been highlighting all week. We're wedged in.
Speaker 14: Got a little breeze coming out of the east, and that'll do it to you. Some light rangers of this afternoon into tonight, not a bunch of rain, but still cool. Tonight we'll stay probably mid upper thirties, and then tomorrow we'll get back into the seventies, near seventy degrees with maybe a few showers, could be a thunderstorm mixed in there.
Speaker 7: Friday slight chances some rain, mid upper sixties.
Speaker 14: Saturday back into the fifties with the chance of rain, and then Sunday back to the mid seventies with the chances some rain in the afternoon, and then back to the forties on Monday. So really a roller coaster arrive with temperatures.
Speaker 7: It said.
Speaker 14: Today's the big change, only in the mid and upper forties for highs and kind of to get off again with the rain the next few days into the weekend and looks like early next week better chances with cooler weather, maybe below average a couple of days early next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well chatting an hour, Thank you, sir, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: It is seven forty nine hang on developable land, okay, which is why I think Trump's in develop promote right now. So the Gaza strip, I said, it's sixty four, it's sixty four miles around, and it's thin. It's like twenty five miles on one side, twenty six on the other, and then just a few on the top. And that's how you end up with that. So but to visual lives the waterfront property, I want you to visualize Myrtle Beach okay, and I want you to visualize North Myrtle all the way up to where the big Marriott is resort. So the part and if you with Myrtle, obviously you are the main highway out there. And then you have on the two ends one in North Myrtle and one in South Myrtle down towards Myrtle's Inlet and Suck Bang Blow and where all that is where you have the ocean front road and then it dips back up the two main highways dip back up to it. That's almost the same distance. That's about twenty nine miles. We're talking about twenty six miles, so waterfront property on the Mediterranean everything would be out of there. You'd start from scratch. There is limited infrastructure in there, and you would be able to develop. There's not a piece of land that exists like that in the Mediterranean most likely, and so Trump's brains looking at it going that would be extremely profitable, because that's how we see stuff. And just because something is profitable doesn't mean it's in that negative look. Would a bunch of beach condos? Would Myrtle Beach be a cause less harm for the world versus the gods strip knowing that, you know, if you get into main Myrtle, it it's a little Craig Cray on Friday and Saturday down there, Like I was there and they had gunshots before it got dark here a couple of years ago. Well that's every day, gus. So that's why I think we're here. Doesn't mean it's a good idea. Okay, let me grab a quick call George, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey, Casey, good morning? And hey, if you remove four words full words from what Trump said, then everything is fine me.
Speaker 2: We will own it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me guess exactly. That's exactly what I was going to guess, Sir, Yeah, we will own it. Does he mean own it, own it or does he mean we will own the project in the sense that we'll do it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'd like to know what.
Speaker 4: Hopefully it's the ladder. But you know that's what people are screaming about, those four words. We will own it, you know, because somebody is going to develop that piece of land, and we don't want China getting their fingers in there. We don't want Russia, you know, getting their family. We certainly don't want Iran to set up a new proxy in that region. So I mean, somebody's going to have to rebuild that.
Speaker 1: I'm never There's not a country that I've ever heard of that ends with the word stand where My first thought is, Man, I'd love to be in charge of that place, right, go ahead, give me one. I can't think about it. And Ross doesn't leave the US, so he'd have to be like he'd have to rule in exile because he's not going there.
Speaker 2: You know, I've already put my money down the condo there for the Magaza strip.
Speaker 1: Oh did you to make your TikTok content?
Speaker 2: Got to get in there early? Yeah, all my inheritance.
Speaker 1: Did you get ground floor? Because you know, in the building collapses, that's where you don't want to be. So he's saying, you don't want to run the New Republic of Ross's stand there.
Speaker 2: I would not feel safe, you see.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure it's a wonderful place to visit, but I've been seeing like commercials my entire life for like, hey, visit the Middle East and visit Israel.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, make the Holy Land to my grandparents did it?
Speaker 2: And I'm sure it's fine. But when I see him, I'm like, no, I'm not, no way.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you know, like beaches? Is that what it is like?
Speaker 2: October seventh and having people surrounding me that want to murder me?
Speaker 1: Oh there's that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because here's the other thing too. There's a high likelihood I think Trump would want to stick a base in there, to be honest with you, which kind of would make sense, right, I'm trying to think. I'm sure that we have some sort of joint base there, and I'm probably forgetting it. But you know, a real deal, because you know, that's the reason that we play patty cake with Turkey is for missile locations and stuff. Right, So because other than that, while we have some quote unquote allies in the Middle East, not really not a push came to shove, not if they didn't need anything, which by the way, it's not even me knocking on them, that's them putting their own stuff first. We just have to remember that. I just don't know if this is a great idea. I did get the answer I was looking for. Here we go. So what you're talking about, where you have people to come in and essentially fine tooth cone to make sure there's not buyings and IEDs and stuff, is known as ordnance remediation. Our listener, Michael Road. He says, generally civilian contractors with perhaps civilian security. I work post war Gulf, Kuwait and Iraq in this capacity. You got any questions, No, no, no, That's what I needed answer to and that's what I'm looking at. But again, the way that Trump.
Speaker 12: Says it, the US will take over the Gaza Strip and we will do a job with it too. We'll own it and be responsible for dismantling all of the dangerous unexploded bombs and other weapons on the site. Level the site and get rid of the destroyed buildings. Level it out, create an economic development that will supply unlimited numbers of jobs and housing for.
Speaker 1: All Right, So I was just thinking about this too. Ross. If you did buy your ground level Guy's a brand new beachfront condo, there's a possibility you might have a bunch of tunnels underneath, so you get a bunch of extra square footage.
Speaker 2: I love tunnels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can take your your your disco bald free dungeon with you and it would be huge. As the President would say, all right, uh, Anthony, what's up, I'm just gonna say, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Trump's on on such a good role. I think this is just another forced there because yeah, he's certainly called Paul's well aid for ninety days. Is that not considered aid? You know? It's I mean, I understand what he's saying, but it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of if civilian contractors go in and do it, then I don't know that it's considered aid because they're obviously going to be there to make money. But who do you pay?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he specifically said the US would take over that's not not good language when you know I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, I hear you. But you know, the question is does he mean troops or does he mean over or security of it? So basically, if somebody I mean.
Speaker 8: Oversight, it would be fine.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but it's not.
Speaker 8: It's not a good optics either, because you know, we need to be you know, we need even worry about what's in our country first and then we can Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's why I.
Speaker 4: Do that. I hear you. I hear you.
Speaker 1: That's why we're that's why we're having this discussion. But I said, do you do you think there's.
Speaker 8: Any worst case scenario?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let me ask you.
Speaker 8: The worst case scenario we could take the we could porta illegals and they could find the unexploded ordinances.
Speaker 1: Let me ask Can I ask you a question, sir? Yeah, okay, do you think that there's any legitimacy to the idea that Trump's staring at it like Trump the developer and he's looking at twenty five miles of being Probably.
Speaker 8: No, Yeah, I totally agree. That's definitely his mindset. You know, it's hard to separate that.
Speaker 15: Well, that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what we should do, is what I think I heard you say, sir as we need to raise the Myrtle beach and redevelop that. So can you imagine? So yeah, all right, all right, equally is dangerous? Probably all right, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, all right, thank you man. Not if you're a North Myrtle and you know how much Democrats love their white enclaves. Did you see what the fastest growing small town in America is? And why now? And who's making it grow?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, we'll get to that, but first I got a torture you with the ladies from the View. Why because poor Ross had to dub it in this morning. He barely survives, so you all get you got to listen to it too. So of course, what are they gonna do. They're gonna have the uh, the ladies from the View yesterday, slice and dice and analyze all the news what I do for you in the morning. Mostly, but you know there's four or five of them all harp it away at the same time. So let's hear their deep thoughts on the stories of the day.
Speaker 16: Shall we open question of people right now? Really nervous because these costs will fall to American consumers. Is is this a bargaining chip for Trump because he wants to get something from these countries, or is he going to pull and commit to this, And there's early indications that may be a negotiating tactic. So the Mexican president, as you mentioned, came out and said there's a pause in the tariff. She's agreeing to send ten thousand Mexican troops to the US border to help with border crossings. He's having a second call with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau today see if there may be a concession there. And I would just say this, I've traveled all over the world as part of a US delegations and diplomacy in my previous capacity, and what makes America the most powerful nation on earth is that we have friends and allies. And it's because we engage in international trade. We don't bully our friends, we show up and give international aid. And if we stop doing that, which is what I feel like Trump is leaning into, I'm not saying that that's fully what he's doing. Yet, We're seeding our role of global superpower to China because they will step in, they will show up, and they will be friends to the people that we're giving not a nice signal to in Canada and elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Right, But you know what they can offer. You know what China can't offer, and that is the refining and the passage of Canadian crude and Canadian shale oil, which is a dirtier kind of oil, and it requires specialized The stuff that they get at Alberta require specialized refining. They can't offer that in a way that doesn't blow up the price to the point where it's unusable. Right, Don't get me wrong. China can obviously refine oil, but they can't ship. They can't package it on ships, take it to where the refineries are in China, bring it back an attempt to sell it on the world market for a competitive cost. So it's not as cut and dry as that. But let's let's do we have a dumber argument, at least that's thinking about stuff. Do we have it a dumber argument? Maybe something a lah Chuck Schumer? Do we got something? Oh, inn A Navarro? What's up?
Speaker 17: These are our friends and we are treating them like trash. We are bullying them. And know it's as if like I look at this thing in Mexico and I'm thinking, okay, as if deporting good, hard working immigrants wasn't enough, as.
Speaker 1: Criminals, criminals, Just to understand the first round is people who have are criminals. In fact, there's such criminals, your company, your country doesn't want them, and we get questioned why they're in shackles. Again, There'll be a time for this argument. What's up. Let's let's talk about what we're talking about. So what's the real threat? Anna? What are you most concerned about?
Speaker 17: And bolden age those racial profilings and faggotry. I guess Latinos wasn't enough, as if revoking temporary protective status for half a million Venezuelans wasn't enough, as if bullying Panama wasn't enough.
Speaker 6: Now he's going to tax or tequila and avocados.
Speaker 1: And I just say I love avocado and tequila. In fact, I had myself a nice little little tequila was some little I mean a little one last night, okay, but I wanted to try this new tequila I found and it was pretty good, pretty good. So, but that's not what most people are thinking of avocado and tequila. And it's just so weird that the only pushback, whether it's blueberries for smoothies, or tequila and avocado's or the Super Bowl. Do you guys have a non agricultural related argument where you don't have to you don't have to begin with they're out there picking all the foods or you know, harvesting the agave or whatever it is. Do you have anything that's not that? Because remember the view you guys have, the very famous uh or it wasn't. The view was the other one, right? Is that the one where the Osbourne girl was on there? That's the other one, not the view. The conversation whatever that thing was called, where her big argument, which even the people around her were like, oh my god, did you just say that? She's like, who's going to clean Donald Trump's toilet? That was the talk. That's what it's called. Like, do you guys have anything other than that? I don't know. Maybe Ross doesn't need avocados, Maybe people out there don't drink tequila. Give me something that really resonates with the people.
Speaker 8: Can you We talked so.
Speaker 6: Much about well what happened? Why aren't the price of egg is getting better? This was the other part he promised, which was terriffs. So in some ways sometimes you get what you voted for, which is the people that voted for him. He told us this was going to happen, and he won. Anyone making under fifty thousand dollars, he won in spades. So people with the least, the people that will feel this the most, Sonny, you speak of your five dollars now ten dollars cup of metaphorical coffee.
Speaker 4: What about the eggs?
Speaker 6: Well, the eggs, but my point the people were potatoes. Everyone is going to everyone is going to feel this, but there's a lot of people, I would argue at this table who are going to feel it less. Yes, the people that put him into office and voted for this were warned in bold letters this was what he was going to do, and he's doing that.
Speaker 1: You know, the egg thing's crazy because the egg thing has nothing to do with tariffs, and they know this. They all intellectually know this. You know, waffle House right now just announced they're charging an egg surcharge. By the way, so if you go to waffle house, in fact, let me have the article there.
Speaker 2: And there's two reasons for it, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tariffs obviously in tariffs.
Speaker 3: Right, no, it's a bird flu And the other one is you know lut of these states that are passing these cage free laws on the right on the chickens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're more expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. And so either they they're a cage free and they're running around or the government and actually the first order was given under the previous administration. They're like, hey, there's two million birds over there. Yeah, we're gonna need you to murder all of them, all of them, which is what happened in Nebraska and Oklahoma and Kansas. Right, they murdered two million birds. I'm not questioning whether it's the right thing to do. Admittedly, poultry was never my strong suit from agricultural standpoint, because we've just been raised chickens, but we had some that we got eggs and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Right, so you're reducing the supply of it.
Speaker 1: You're reduced, you are killing. You are killing two million birds, of which I don't know the number that are laying hens, but a significant amount. And to Ross's point, you're also creating an agricultural environment where the average farmer, based on the average foot square footage and the average setup, if it is required to be cage free, is going to produce less eggs that's what it is. And you can agree that's a good idea, but you can't pretend that a tariff did that. Murdering millions of birds and making it more expensive per egg to produce them is basic economic theory as to how this happens. So as a result, you know, yeah, if you go to waffle House this morning, the chain has added a fifty cent charge per egg because of the rise of costs and eggs.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Do you know what where it's not more expensive for eggs? Lots of places in the world, Lots of places in the world. Do you remember when we had the first egg price fiasco, like a year and a half ago, were like, oh my god, egg prices So you go to get a dozen of eggs and you got to sell your car to do it. Okay. I was in three different countries traveling during that time, and I never saw inflated prices of eggs because they don't they don't get them from the US, They produce them locally. They have their own set of rules, and they don't have bird flu issues. So I remember I posted a joke when I was when I was down in uh in Columbia, and I went in the grocery store and the eggs are cheap, and I remember posting a picture of it going haha, suckers or was it Ecuadora. It was one of the two countries, right, just happened to be in the grocery store. But I'm like, yeah, lokt this, But no, we're gonna we're gonna chirp about oh look what he's doing. And you just keep seeing it, man, you just keep seeing all this stuff. All right, one more cut and we'll get into some phone calls. Could we haven't heard from Whoopee yet? And lord knows, if we're seeking some some good analysis, we got to go to the woopster.
Speaker 8: I'd also live.
Speaker 13: To point out that there is a reason people don't really take a lot of our things that we export, because the quality of what we put out has not always been the best.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry the what so you're arguing that the reason countries import more from China than the US is because our stuff is of less quality China lead paint to stand. Really, when we look at the foots in our foods, how insulting. By the way, do all US manufacturers now if she wants to talking about food. There is a reason behind that. We do allow ingredients that they simply don't allow in other countries, but not the other stuff you're talking about. It's pretty high quality. Take an iPhone anywhere in the world and prepare to get overpaid for it.
Speaker 18: The country and accept food from US if it's chopped full of the stuff that preservatives and that we allow to go through. So you can talk about making American and being building American, but that also requires that we make big changes as to how we do things.
Speaker 1: Maybe R. F. Kenny Junior can fix that. Yes, maybe he can, probably not not all the way because the food conglomerates are going to kick and scream the whole way. But you go and you buy their products in other countries. It's undeniable what's in there or what's not in there. And by the way, the reason that US auto manufacturers you want to talk quality, largely don't sell them any EU countries is because they're not allowed to unless they pay a tariff that is prohibitive. It's not because our cars that we export are worse than Chinese cars. You don't even know some of the Chinese brands until you've been around internationally. And traveled. They have all sorts of brands that could never get sold in the US that they sell like hotcakes, and they sell them because they're they're cheap and they're not good quality, a lot of plastic, lot of lot of wiggle room and steering wheels and stuff. But you know, it makes it in there, and the US doesn't sell because of the terriff associated with it. Hell, Germany protects the auto brands by not allowing US manufacturers except with large payments, to sell in there, like that's not even confidence in your own product. So yeah, as per usual, if you want a good insight, we go to the view. So all right, Jared Bryan and others, hang on, we'll come back. We'll get phone calls right after the news here on the CaCO Day radio program.
Speaker 4: What did you tell me?
Speaker 1: The question was this morning that they asked Travis Kelce maybe I'm maybe it's two different things. I just watched this video here.
Speaker 2: There is one where they let him ask a question.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, this is different. This is different. All right, hold on, but Texas to Ross. If you haven't heard this, if I can get it to work here, if you haven't heard this, then why don't you just really dub that interroalm quick because that's hilarious. Man, We texted it to your phone. All right, let me grab a couple of phone calls on all Things Gaza. By the way, I yes, I am aware that many of you are now calling it Mara Gaza and that it's hilarious. And I've seen the Baron meme where he's leaning in. That's fine, so I got it. So I just put it out there so you guys don't all have to. It is kind of funny. Harry Sisson's having an absolute meltdown over this because he's like, well, the only way you could do it is ethnic cleansing, yeah, or you literally move people. You don't have to murder him. And also I don't agree that the you us should be the one doing it. So are we on the same page. No, it's easier to scream ethnic cleansing. Okay, all right, let me grab a phone call here, Jared, you're at first? What's up, hey, Casey?
Speaker 15: Love the show?
Speaker 8: Well, it's funny.
Speaker 10: Out of the chickens are the only birds that are affected by the calling for the birds.
Speaker 1: They killed a bunch of turkeys too, just the sort of clear.
Speaker 10: So yeah, anyway, I wanted to call and let you know about the guys, the situation there. They discovered a massive natural gas field right at the beginning of the war, So that's kind of where.
Speaker 15: My mind's at.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of this is pipeline stuff too, and yeah, if Qatar can get the pipeline they want and the United Arab Emirates are tied in on that, Uh, not only is it devastating for a lot of countries in the Middle East, Russia's done selling to Europe is the high likelihood and so and you know, it's one of the reasons a lot of people don't realize. It's one of the main reasons the parts of Ukraine that they went after, because it's not just energy places where Exon and BP were already doing drilling, it's pipeline access. That's Russia realizing that the largest single revenue source of their government. If Qatar and UAE are able to successfully get that pipe line there, they're cooked. They're absolutely cooked because nobody will buy from Russia because it's Russia and they can now they have to, even while they say bad things, but they won't have a chance. So all right, man, a lot of good points, a lot of good reasons there. All right, So had you seen that one, Ross, because I was laughing hysterically watching them. Oh he's domining it. All right, good, good, good, all right, let me grab this, Brian, what's up?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 15: I was calling about the chickens and just well, I say two different things, but the wording of cage free is very misleading. There's a difference between cage free and range.
Speaker 8: Free, so free range.
Speaker 15: I just wanted to point that out, yeah, pre range, excuse me. But the other point was just you know, tomm Ross, I could swear I heard something, you know, in regards to the Mexicans coming up and picking our fruits and our vegetables, and how that's the big they claim, and oh boy, we're going to be you know, we're gonna have no food if the Mexicans aren't here. Well, well that's that's not true. According to an interview I guess where I heard about probably more than twenty years ago in the Russlan Balls show, where he was talking to one of the executives of John Deere, and that executive basically said that we already have trucks. You know, device's machines that can go do all of the picking that the Mexicans do. But unfortunately, at that time the price of them was so high that it was more cost effective for the farmers that we have to just pay the illegals the under the table wages.
Speaker 7: And that was that, so nobody wanted to five legals.
Speaker 1: I look, I can speak to this just from an agricultural background. Not all crops are are created equals. And you're right, no, no, well, but you're right, you're right, But I agree with you. Hang on, sirre, you're gonna get You're gonna get agreed with all right. But the more the technology is allowed, people are allowed to fiddle with the technology, you hit a you hit breaking points. So at some point the technology is more cost efficient than legal people picking. And there's a point where it's more cost effective than illegal people picking. And so long as there is an incentive to draw down costs and increase a create efficiency, it's almost a secondary thing, right, because they don't look at them as Mexican or Brucero program people from Central America, or even white pickers. You could have the whitest crew of pickers out there. And if the technology that John Deere can produce, provides you a more efficient methodology to pick delicate items like berries and uh and some of the tree fruits. The eventually it will all come to pass. Is that kind of what you're getting at, because that's the evolution of the equipment here.
Speaker 15: Yes, But I was also talking about, you know, I said illegals, because they the Democrats, are the ones out there trying to scare us that hey, if we don't keep letting illegals in, we will never have any food again. We will starve as a country. We will we won't have all of your favorite day.
Speaker 1: I'm a green agreen with you. Don on assuming that that somehow I'm letting Democrats off the hook here, and I'm not. I'm pointing out that you can remove all of this. You can remove that numb argument they're making to Americans getting paid eighteen dollars to harvest lettuce, and eventually, like any other job in this world, coding doing radio stuff, we have AI up in here, people are going to try to find a way to make it more cost efficient. So not only is their argument dumb, it literally doesn't hold water. Even if they if they stop using the term illegal or people from other countries or any of the arrest it's extra dumb. It's the point that I'm making.
Speaker 7: It's ex right.
Speaker 15: But also casey, we right now subsidize farmers tremendously. We could then turn around and say, hey, you know that money that we were giving you to not do this or whatever, Okay, we're going to change that. You CHIERUS money, but you have to now go out and buy machines. My point is, again as you were saying, though, but I just wanted this out there. These problems are very solvable, very solvable. We all are on the US have the money because of we already have the technology.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but not all. But look it's not not all crops are pickable via machine.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: I give you an example wine wine grapes. They can kind of, but the yield is abysmal. So to your point, while we incentivize technological advances in other places, then maybe this is where you incentivize it, not through giving them money, but through tax abatements like we're willing to do to any big business that wants to open in a state, like a car manufacturer lots.
Speaker 15: Exactly. The point is that you're you're making it. The point is, again, they are all solvable issues. Oh my god, it's going to be the end of the world type of thing, which is what the Democrats keep putting out there. That's all I was trying to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I and you think I'm disagreeing with you, and I'm not. I'm done.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, I don't I think that that you were kind of avoiding that.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're a good master. I don't think I don't think this dates go well. So I'm just I'm messing. All right, it's okay, all right, all right, have a good quart, appreciate it. Yeah, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back and like for not not gonna happen. So did you hear that part of it? Ross or is that new to you?
Speaker 2: You know i'd heard that.
Speaker 1: Oh you had heard that? Okay, all right, So there's two different instance for those of you haven't heard it. Travis Kelcey's get a little Q and A. So the first thing that happened is they made him asked a question. Somehow, I'm not gonna play that for you. I'm gonna play this. This dude's probably getting he he just probably get his credentials pulled by the way too, because you can't go after the tetes stuff. But listen to the question that Travis Kelcey got asked, missus, mister Taylor Swift got asked. It's great, trenis, what do you love more Taylor Swift or phantom fifteen yard rubbing the passer penalties in the playoffs.
Speaker 7: That's a cool question anybody else.
Speaker 1: That's a good question anybody else. So if you didn't hear it, the question was what do you love more Taylor Swift or Phantom fifteen yard roughing the passer penalties? Just clowning on on how much, how many great calls Kansas City seems to get there, and he's not having any of it. So God bless this man who probably will never hold another NFL media credential ever in his life. But it is funny raced agic from the Weather Channel. Do you hear the reporter question to Travis Kelton?
Speaker 4: I did? I did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well that deserves more than just a verbal response. But you know, I'm not that type of guy.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 1: Somebody, Wait, are you do you do you believe that phantom fifteen yard roughing the passer penalties or a thing.
Speaker 7: I don't know if I say yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 7: There's it's been questionable calls.
Speaker 2: Well, it's confirmed that Ray has eyes. That's good, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you see? How would he see the doppler? Do they have braille.
Speaker 14: Dopplers exactly be able to see there's but there are sometimes false echoes on the doppler, right, that is actually things that could be birds.
Speaker 7: Or things like that.
Speaker 1: But the homes whining there could.
Speaker 7: Be there could be home sighting.
Speaker 14: But I think the mass I think there's just more like scrutiny over the chiefs now and everybody's really watching closely.
Speaker 7: But I mean there's been some calls, but you see.
Speaker 1: They're watching closely, like they're watching more closely just to look at But what good does it do? If you point it out here in the NFL, you get fined.
Speaker 8: So it's like, what I don't.
Speaker 3: He's like, you said that even if you're in the press and you pointed out, then you get your credentials taken away.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, well yeah, I don't have any credentials.
Speaker 1: They hunted down Dave Portnoy at the Super Bowl and he was wearing like a like ane of those old mustaches where you tie a woman to a railroad track. They hunted him down and threw him out of the super Bowl, which is gonna be my favorite moments ever.
Speaker 2: Remember he like played dead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, went down there?
Speaker 1: Who were you? What did he say? Because I barren something or other a baron munn bushing houses. Yeah, then he went down.
Speaker 7: He was a character or whatever. I remember what it was. But yeah, I mean we can't really, yeah, he's not. Yeah, huge huge changes, huge huge Yeah.
Speaker 14: Ten twenty degree temperature drops from twenty four hours ago in some spots were wedged in. Really, what that means for you there's an east northeast breeze or flow, and what that really means for you is forget about record warmth after eighty yesterday at Raleigh and seventy five and the Tryad both records. Today we stay maybe even in the forties, so damp and kind of chili day. Not a lot of rain, but there might be a few sprinkles, especially this afternoon. But it's all going to change, and it's really going to be up and down. So when you're prepping either yourself or the kids for school, and you're trying to plant a tie or listen to this. So you're in the forties today, Tomorrow with a shower, maybe a thundershower, you're back in the upper sixties, maybe seventy. And then Friday you're back in the mid upper sixties of the sleigh chance of rain, and then fifties on Saturday with some rain, and then back to the little bit seventies on Sunday, maybe only in the forties by Monday. So we're on to get off again. Yeah, and multiple systems coming through, and each day there's a threat for rain. I think we'll do a little more in the timing tomorrow, but I really think tomorrow is a decent chance, and then Friday in the afternoon, and then Saturday and then even Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Next week does look a little unsettled with some cooler weather coming into not sure about winter reprisets, but I don't see that yet, at least through Tuesday. But I certainly don't see any the re warmth returning next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Tank you sir, We gotta go, so I have a couple talk to you tomorrow and Jeff Bellinger's next Jeff Bellinger, Jeff, what's happening today? Well, good morning, Casey.
Speaker 19: Private sector employers hired a bigger than expected number of.
Speaker 1: Workers last month.
Speaker 19: ADP just reported that one hundred eighty three thousand people were added to payrolls. The estimate was one hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: And when the.
Speaker 19: Postal Service said temporary, it meant really temporary as and don't blink. The agency is once again accepting inbound parcels mailed from China and Hong Kong, just hours after announcing the shipments would not be accepted. The Postal Service says it will now work with Customs and Border Protection on a way to collect tariffs on packages. Whilet Disney's quarterly results are in, they are better than expected. Disney got a boost from the blockbuster film A Wana two, and the streaming video services did well as well. The film studio and streaming accounted for a more than thirty percent increase in operating income. Disney's TV networks and theme parks struggled some. A Chipotle Mexican grill reported a more than five percent increase in same store sales for the latest quarter, but Wall Street was looking for a bigger number shares of the burrito chain are lower in pre market trading. Walmart's planning to eliminate hundreds of corporate positions. Chief People Officer Donna Morris sent an internal memo outlining chain that are in the works. It's set an office in Charlotte will be closed. Workers in Hoboken, New Jersey, and some smaller offices around the country are being asked to relocate to the Walmart headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas, or to an office in Sunny Vale, California. And Casey, who knew that bad guys read the commodity pages? Sky High prices are making eggs attractive to the bad guys. Troopers in Pennsylvania are investigating the theft of about one hundred thousand eggs from a Pete and Jerry's distribution trailer. The eggs are worth about forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Casey, what some people are hoisting eggs? Now? You're doing egg heights.
Speaker 19: Yeah, they're up to seven dollars a dozen, and they're valuable enough to attract thieves.
Speaker 1: They probably work for waffle House man. I would understand it, all right, Thank you very much, appreciate it all right, have a good day. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: It's one thing when you're trying to steal like money or diamonds or something, and now you gotta have a heist for eggs. If that goes sideways, what an absolute nightmare. It would be all right, real quickly before we get out of here. I mean, I don't know, man, I trying to drive a school bus. I don't know that I could do that. A school bus driver is under fire. That's a horrible way to word that. After he reportedly, in the middle of his shift, went and bought a gun, went to a gun shot, bought himself a rifle. Now I don't think they were he was going to do anything with it. Yeah, troopers received a complaint that a school bus driver had purchased a twenty two caliber rifles probably a Marlin or something. Everyone had one of those, and was observed driving away in a Naples school bus upon leaving the retail store. That's great. How did he get caught? Like now the kids were with him? No, anyway, there's no indication of corny. Authority said he was intent on carrying out any school violence. Nah, maybe the dude just had errands to run. It's middle of the day, just didn't have time to run at home. Now, now here's the deal. Don't do that. But but also understand that some of these kids are really mouthy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: You don't want to do anything. You just want them to know that you're armed. Our school bus driver I had a school bus driver for years. It was she was crazy, man, And she used to the way she'd punish us is she would blast Christian music, which I know somebody say, what's that punishment? I mean she would blast it. If she were too loud, she would just crank that thing up. And if you know, if let's say three to four utes, I might have been one of the utes. Thought it'd be really funny to bring the largest squashes, zichinis and watermelons we could find, because every day for our ap classes we'd have to get on a bus in Buffalo while when to go to Sheridan, Wyoming over to the college there. And then we wanted to see what could make the biggest explosion. It flung out of the very back window of the bus onto the I twenty five roadway. She didn't like that either, and those utes ended up getting punished, but not before she pulled the bus to the side of the road that day to do a zucchini check.