Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode, you got a bunch of us together. Today, we got Cosmic Peach with us tonight. What is going today? Cosmic Peach, Julia? What is going on? How White?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 3: I'm actually so thrilled to be here. I'm like saying girl right now because I love Old World Florida. I mentioned his show all the time, So thanks for having me thrilled.
Speaker 2: To be here of course, of course, and we got my man, the Headless Giant, thanks to him, and he gave me the courage to hit up Dr Longo and it's gonna come on. So hell, let's darn let everybody know what's going on. And you have Oh sorry, I muted you by accident. My bad. There we go.
Speaker 4: So you can find me on my YouTube channel, The Headless Giant. We do the Occult mail Bag. If you want to check us out or send email. You can email me at Headless jat podcast at gmail dot com and we will read your weird experiences on the air.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thank you very much. And today we also got joining us Ricardo He's another mad scientist that I consider and I appreciate all his info that he can bring to the show, and we wanted to have him on today with us, especially with doctorr Longo. So Ricardo, please let everybody know what your deal is. And it looks like you're muted as well. There you go, I think you are muted, Ricardo. There you go.
Speaker 5: Good evening, everyone. Thank you very much for having me again on. It's always a pleasure to be on your show. I'm thrilled to learn about what doctor Longo has to tell us and I might have a question or two for him. As for my thing, well, if for those that don't know, I I do various types of research. I've been doing so for thirty five years more or less, and I'm strongly associated with the Institute for Natural Philosophy that is just burning this this this week, I hope as a five oh one c three at last, so our work is about to start. And for those that are not aware to check them at the Institute for Natural Philosophy dot org. Our magazine Pharaohs that it's free to watch and download, and if you want to contribute to us, contact us and that's it. Thank you very much for having me.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course, charl thank you very much for coming on. And Heidi, what is going on? Heidi? Let everybody know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm Heidi love of the Unfiltered Rice. I'm aka the Mormon Girl usually and I'm happy.
Speaker 7: To be here.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thank you very much. And Ethan Indigo last week least on Earth.
Speaker 8: It's an honor to be here with you, guys. Excited to hear what doctor Longo has to say. I'm a writer, philosopher and just finished a little article on Occult Research Institute of our very own, so I hope everyone checks it out on the circumpunct and uh yeah, great to be here you guys listen.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Ethan. And finally to the guests, the special guest, the man of the hour, next hour and a half or how long it takes. We got doctor Longo from Old World, Florida. Please, sir, I know most of the people that listen to me probably already know who you are, but if you could just let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 1: Sure, Thanks Nick, thanks guys for having me on, and I'm doctor Longa. My name is Connor. You call me Connor if you want. But I run the Old World Florida YouTube channel and Instagram, a Twitter too, and a rumble. But we focus on the hidden history of Florida, esoteric history of Florida. You know, everything from the Garden of Eden in America, to theories about Atlantis, evidence of Atlantis in Florida, ancient sites in Florida, you know, the indigenous history. It's all kind of really integral to America and being an American, believe it or not. So I think that's a lot of people's kind of interest in it outside of Florida's you realize, how like all roads almost lead to Florida in America at least. And I'm also an astrologer, so I do kind of astrology and astro theology here and there too, a little bit of holistic health here and there. That's kind of the Doctor Moniker. But yeah, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: No, of course, not thank you very much. I think, like I had said to you in the beginning, I have heard you say it a few times on your shows. Maybe, if you don't mind, maybe we could just give a little bit of a history about how like Florida even came to be or the inception of it, because even that sounded very interesting to me.
Speaker 1: Sure, there's you know, there's theories about Florida going back ten thousand years, one hundred thousand years. There's some anomalous archaeological findings in Florida that kind of point back to a distant, distant, ancient past that we're not really being told about. But the best way to kind of open up this whole can of worms, you know, the best gopher hole to dive down first would be America as we know it really had its genesis in Florida. A lot of people think of Washington.
Speaker 4: D c.
Speaker 1: As like the heart or the birthplace of America. That's not the case at all. When people think of the American Revolution, they think of that as the birth of America a lot of times. No, no, no, no, no. The American Revolution was like America's puberty. We had our birth in Florida. People often forget Christopher Columbus was half as close to Florida. I think I'm saying that right the distance he was to Florida. So when Christopher Columbus landed in the Bahamas, the distance he was to Florida from the distance he was to the mainland of South America was half, So he's twice as close as Florida as he was to South America. People think the whole story, you know, the Bahamas is just a chain of islands off the coast of Florida. If it weren't for those pesky Bahamas, Columbus would have sailed right into Florida. Now, it took about two decades or so until they really set their sights on Florida. You know, Columbus was fourteen ninety two, fourteen ninety three, Florida gets kind of charted. The first boots on the grounds, boots on the ground in Florida European boots would have been fifteen thirteen, right, So that's the first first, you know, recorded exploration of mainland America during the Age of Discovery. So yes, we have our theories about the vikings and stuff, but as far as recorded history, meaning people got here and then they kept recording history all the way up until now. That all starts in Florida. Hence we have Saint Augustine, which is the oldest city in America, mainland America. It is nicknamed Ancient City. It's got a couple of other nicknames, but that's where it all kind of kicked off in Florida to start off. It's one of the most esoteric, occult coated cities in America. Right, if you go there on a vacation, you'll have a field day of picking out you know, accult symbolism, strange architecture, anomalous architecture. They've got a site there that's, you know, claims to be the Fountain of Youth. That brings us to a whole other part of why did these why were these Europeans coming here in the first place? Right, they would have known really quick whether there was gold or not in Florida. There's not much gold, but they clung to Florida for the next three hundred years. Why what was it all about? Was it just trade routes? Was it just slavery? Well, there's something special about Florida that these superpowers have always been after that the world religions have always been after. Right, So it all kind of unfolds in Florida during the birthplace of America. And you know, the rich, some of the richest people in the world, the world kind of pioneered the art of retiring to Florida. So, just to drop some names, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, John D. Rockefeller, right, Henry Flagler. Not many people know Henry Flagler, but he was kind of behind the scenes. He was a co founder of Standard Oil with John D. Rockefeller. So people say, oh, well, I don't care much about the family you I don't care much about Atlantis and the Garden of Eden in Florida. Well, John Y. Rockefeller and his buds they certainly did so for that reason, at least, I think people should be keen on understanding where all this kind of kicked off in Florida. A lot of the Civil War history, you know, traces back to Florida, the esoteric origins of the Civil War, secret society behind the Civil War, how they kind of reformed, recentered in Florida after the Civil War. But you know, that's kind of the well, that's kind of the whole spiel is Florida was developed by Henry Flagler and his buddies. If it weren't for them, Florida would still be a place you had to take a boat to, you know. So that's kind of that kind of brings us up to today. But we can dive off in any any direction you want.
Speaker 2: I want to rant one question. I just do want to ask him. You don't have to spend too much time on I just want maybe just in your opinion, do you think that has anything to do with why Trump went to Florida because of the Easto Tereka stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I could probably. I know you guys are probably more welcoming to some of these topics than than other shows. But I certainly believe that go on the stream. There's a thing called the golf stream. So the question pretty much is why did Trump choose where he is right now in Palm Beach, Florida to be the headquarters right not just his family headquarters. And just so you know, he's his primary residence now is in Palm Beach, Florida. During his first term, I think he was still technically a New Yorker. Now he's full blown Floridian. And believe it or not, you know, there's a couple of routes you could you could go with that topic. Mar A Lago itself has a history of being the home of presidents or potential potential home of presidents. You know, during the maybe even the forties, but fifties and sixties, I believe it was. It was repurposed as a winter white house. It was offered up by like a billionaire heiress to be a place of safe retreat for the president when he's down south. And so much so that you know, I don't know the timeline too well on this, but by the fifties and sixties they were they had installed nuclear warhead and don't worry, you know, nukes are fake. Maybe maybe not. We can have that whole conversation too, but there is a bunker that we consider nuclear bomb proof. They claim there's wand underneath mar A Lago. Now we know there's some type of safe room at mar Alago, but for sure there's a bunker on a place right. You know, he's on the water on one side, there's the ocean behind him, there's the intracoastal. On the inner coastal, there's an island and I think it's called Peanut Island. I believe it's right over here, right by my hometown. He can take a boat from the back of his house to this island. And this is why that island was selected and go be placed into a safe bomb bomb bunker there. So that's been there for sixty years at least. You know, these these military installations and Palm Beach floor. But as as to why, and just so you know JFK, if you're into the whole qn on kind of legacy, JFK's family is really the family who chose Palm Beach as their place of retreat. And that's how the deal kind of ended up getting solidified. Was the Kennedy family had been established in Palm Beach for a long time. So a lot of people think Trump is kind of following the footsteps of the Kennedys in a lot of ways, right in certain ways. And part of that was moving to Palm Beach, Florida. So that's one part of it that there's already this history of like secret bunkers and you know, a hidden military infrastructure behind Palm Beach, Florida.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: The other side of it more esoteric or kind of zooming out and just looking at earth and the properties of the land itself. There's a thing called the golf Stream. The golf stream is a a warm water current that travels across the Atlantic Ocean, and this is kind of what brought the Europeans to America or back to America, let's say. You know, I think people have always been crossing back and forth. So don't pin me down on any of these timelines. But as far as we know record our history, the Europeans in the Age of Discovery fourteen nineties fifteen hundreds, they kind of found out about the golf stream again and started using it and keeping it secret.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's almost like you ever see, like Nemo, when the turtles hop onto the the ocean current and they surf it, you know, and it takes like no effort. That's what the golf stream is. It's really like that. If your boat gets stuck in the golf stream, you can have a bad day, you know. But the Bahamas is right here where Columbus landed. Florida's right here, right Florida, and the Golf of Mexico's over here. I don't know if I'm flipped or not. The golf stream slithers sneaks in between the Bahamas and Florida and Bimini. So people know a lot of people in esoteric circles know about Bemini and the prophecies surrounding the island of Bemini, the Islands of Beminy from people like Edgar Casey, that's Bimini is the closest Bahama to Florida. So the Bahamas is the whole bunch of islands. Columbus landed in another one, Guanahani or Guanahaa they call it. But Florida is this big, long peninsula. The Bahamas are just a little chain of islands. If you look at a map, the golf stream sneaks right between those islands and Florida, and there's like a lot of kind of friction there. I don't know if it speeds up more there, but it gets pinched, you know, it gets compressed. So out in the Atlantic it's a little bit more of like a highway, but when it comes between Florida and the Bahamas, it gets really kind of compressed. And what's the word focused? Focused in between? Now, would you be surprised if I told you that Palm Beach County is the part of Florida that pokes farthest out into the ocean and is rubbed up against most closely by the golf stream. And just a little, just a little backstory on the gold stream. Edgar Casey, who's widely considered America's most substantiated, most validated, you know, mystic clairvoyant, whatever you want to call sleeper, sleeping profit he prophesied, or he he's you know, saw in the future, claimed that the central Hall of Records to Atlantis. He said there was three. There's one in the Yucatan, there's one over towards uh Europe closer maybe the I think, he says, the the islands, not not the Azis, but the other ones chip in if you guys know it, but uh Medda, which one Medada?
Speaker 5: Portugal? Oni has, the Azoris and the Media Islands, unless it's for the south and then is cupvered hm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's one of those. It's one of the islands over there. It's it's right up on the Atlantic coast of Europe. Casey said there were these halls of halls of records to Atlantis, and he said the central one, if not you know, the capital city of what he considered Atlantis, because Atlantis spread out. You know, you can interpret Atlantis to mean to be a time period. You can interpret Atlantis to be a whole empire. But Edgar case he was talking about three specific sites. One of those was Bimini. Bimini is the closest island to Florida that's not in the United States. It's in the Bahamas. You can get to Bimini from Florida in a canoe in fifteen hours. Fifteen hours in a canoe. People do it all the time. They take paddle boards, like groups of like fifty people, they paddle board across. You can do it in a wave runner. People do it all the time. It's that close to Florida. So it's you know, just so people can visualize. If you know where Florida is, if you know where the Bahamas are, goldstream sneaks right in there. So Edgar Casey talked about the talked about Bimini. He also talked about the golf stream, and he kind of emphasized the importance of the golf stream. Almost everyone who's ever talked about Atlantis with real credibility has brought up the golf stream in some way. So, you know, another one of my favorite golf sorry, one of my favorite Atlantis myths comes from the box saga, which is a whole nother take on the atlantis myth, but that ties into Florida too, because what does the Box Saga say kicked off their whole series of events and preserved Finland from total destruction. It was the Gulf Stream, they said, a warm water current from the Gulf of Mexico saved Europe from the Ice Age. Everything else in Europe was sheared clean by glaciers. And you know that's that has geological evidence to it. There's places with limestone that kept warm during the Ice Age and were spared from glacial you know, devastation because of warm water. That's that's all that kept those places intact. So most of America, you know, most of Canada, most of northern Europe. You look at places like Estonia, Yeah, because it's very stony. Those are glacial deposited rocks. They're some of the big, biggest rocks on Earth, just flopped down like a pancake sitting there with no apparent origin. Those are glacier glacial deposits. I don't know what the exact word is, but the glaciers melt and drops the big rock down. But basically it's like a wrecking crew wrecking most of Europe and erratics.
Speaker 4: It's a glacial erratics. Those big rocks that seem like they're out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Mapping those shows you the progression of all these different giant glacial movements all across Europe and North America. You've got glacial erratics all over the place.
Speaker 1: M h, thank you. Florida is one of the few places. It's not the only place. You know, if you see limestone in the Northern Hemisphere, that place was large protected from the Ice Age. So limestone like places like places like Malta. You see this like yellow limestone. Right, there's probably a lot of sandstone and other stuff too there, but limestone. That means that that place was largely preserved during the Ice Age. I wasn't there, but you know, this is like the this is good evidence to kind of go off of. So Florida is one of the few places in the Northern Hemisphere that has that was untouched by the Ice Age. Okay, almost everyone's in agreement that Florida has largely been how it looks today for like ten thousand years. It used to be twice as wide as it is, but other than that, it's been almost undisturbed for ten thousand years. And so the Gulf Stream is what determined whether or not a certain place was going to survive the ice age. Some good examples would be everyone can go look this up and again this is just like Google information whatever. But you know, take it as a take it for what it is. You know, all these geologists and climate experts will tell you if the golf stream diverted just a little bit, if it didn't keep its course that it keeps to this day, Iceland, the British Isles, and much of northern Europe would still be in the ice age, still be blocks of ice, still be very very you know, hard to live in. It's the golf stream that feeds this warm water to the south of the British Isles. You know that you can grow types of palm trees in the south of the British Isles. You can grow certain types of fruit and produce fern succulents that you can can't grow anywhere else in Europe unless the golf stream is providing warm water there. And there's there's a couple of places in the south of the British Isles where this is true, where this is you know, extremely evident, and they have nicknames like I always confuse it with the wicker Man, they call it. It's they use that in the wicker Man. They attribute it to like pagan deities, you know, blessing them with bizarre produce. But it's really just the golf stream, you know. That's the secret behind the wicker Man. And they nickname them the Summer Isles or the South the Southern Aisles are nicknamed the Summer Isles because they stay warm due to this gold stream. So and even Finland to this day, you know, the box saga kind of says, thank you golf stream.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, to tie that all back to Trump, where I live right now is Lake Worth Beach. That's as close as you can get to Palm Beach Island where Trump lives without crossing the bridge. So this is like neighboring city to Palm Beach Island. People say Palm Beach, it's actually an island, the part that Trump lives on, and that is as pretty much as close as you can get to the Gulf Stream right here in Palm Beach County, my town. Right here, Lakeworth is the most finished place in the Americas. The Finnish people moved here in mass one hundred years ago, especially after World War Two. A whole nother big wave came here, and to this day, many of the businesses, many of the people here, longtime residents, are finish very you know, you can look at them and tell they're finished. So there's some spiritual connection. It's almost like salmon returning to their spawning point. Right. We have sea turtles who do the same thing here too. It's almost like deep down back in their DNA. Potentially they're long lost Atlantian home. But maybe you can tie that to Trump. Maybe not, but Trump is as close to the Gulf Stream as you can get, just to put a plane there. That's kind of why he is where he is.
Speaker 3: Do you think that there's like weirdness with the Bermuda Triangle and stuff out there too, because I mean, if it's the Garden of Eden and everybody is drawn, it's like you said, it's a Atlantean esque and then you have all the weird Bermuda Triangle stuff. I always thought that Florida was interesting because of that, and then I found your channel, and then I started connecting all these little pieces and it's got to be like pre flood, maybe the Bahamas were somehow connected with Florida. And then you know it flooded and a lot of stuff was buried underwater, but I think it could be like one of the most ancient places on Earth.
Speaker 4: Yes, if I could jump in there. In the Fundamental Laws Report of the sixty eighth Convocation of the Rose Cross Order, this book that sort of got leaked from the Rosicrucians out of Pennsylvania, they claim in there that Atlantis was a land bridge going from the Baja well not but Baja Peninsula, but the other side of Mexico. What's that peninsula, calb right near Guatemala, all the way over to Africa, Yukata Peninsula. And they say that there's a pyramid of fire somewhere around that region, and when that pyramid of fire is brought up, that's when Mexico and the United States would merged. This was back in nineteen sixteen when they wrote this, and they found in twenty fifteen over one hundred, well close to one hundred years after this report, this giant pyramid off the shores of Cuba, two thousand feet below the water. And so there's this straight connection in there with all of this Atlantean stuff being underwater at these places, and you know, somehow they knew about this in nineteen sixteen.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, my fascination is Casadega because the spiritualism capital like this whole vortex point like this is.
Speaker 7: Kind of where I'm gonna check out you. So that's I mean, I don't know how you feel about all that.
Speaker 1: But well, to your point, Julia, about the flood, pre flood, the origin of the Gulf Stream, it's pretty evident Florida's the highest concentration of freshwater springs in the world. So we think, you know, seventy two degrees if you're swimming, you might think is cold, right, But in terms of like the world in general, seventy two degree water is pretty warm, right, and warm. I believe fresh water will keep its warmth when you put it into saltwater. Something about that maybe if it maybe maybe it has to be in a current, but there's something to that. And basically, when all this fresh water oozes out of Florida, Florida really is like the rural member of America, Okay, oozing fertile waters into the Atlantic Ocean. Not to be you know, leude or anything, but you can really put two and two together. It looks like that. It's it's constantly emptying millions and millions of gallons of fresh water into the Atlantic Ocean, a ton into the Gulf, but a ton into the Atlantics too. So just so you know, there's a thousand notable freshwater springs in Florida. People think Florida is all about swamps and beaches and gators, and we also have the most crystal clear spring water in the world. The Florida Tourism Board just doesn't like to put it out there, number one, because it's the found of youth, and they don't want you drinking it because you'll live forever, or you'll live you'll live to ninety seven like John D. Rockefeller. After you move to Florida, you'll live to one hundred and thirty seven maybe like some other guys that we can talk about. But they don't want you drinking pure Florida springwater. That's they all kept it for themselves. There used to be a black market for Florida springwater, Okay, used to fetch as much as one thousand dollars for like a little vial right like that big That's why the Spanish held on to Florida for so long. But what is the golf stream and as far as a pre flood timeline, Julia, if you've ever seen like a spring bubbling up out of the sand, it's almost like where the spring is coming up is kind of pushing sediment to the side, and Florida and the Golf of Mexico actually has that property. You have the Mississippi River pushing all this stuff, flushing everything out into the Gulf, and then the spring water from Florida flushes all that out into the Atlantic. So no matter what type of flood, mud flood, sand storm event you name it, my gut feeling is that Florida is one of the most well defended places against those type of cataclysms. I think that if there were a mud flood event over America, for example. I'm not a big mud flood guy, but I think Florida would be the first place to dig itself out of the mud. With all that water just pouring out, it doesn't matter how much mud you stack on top of that, It's going to wash itself, wash itself clean. That's largely why Florida so flat too. It's almost like constantly eroding itself into like a perfect flat shape. But uh yeah.
Speaker 4: Except for one place, which I was going to bring up the Bock Tower. Bock Tower is the only like mountain in Florida and it's built right up on top of that thing. What are your thoughts on the Bock Tower and that whole situation there.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Heidi brought up Cassadega, and Cassadega actually wasn't too far from where John D. Rockefeller relocated. But to talk about Bock Tower, Bock Tower, it's when they developed it. They thought it was the tallest point in Peninsula, Florida, so that's why they chose the location. And this actually all ties into the flood too. Bok Tower is one of the most magnificently landscaped, you know, gardened like floral arrangements, the decor, all this stuff top notch. It's a it's like a botanical gardens and a big fancy tower that looks like something out of Lord of the Rings. It was erected, and it was erected. You know, it's not a it's not one of these tartarian deals. I think the site just has its own special significance, you know that they took advantage of. I don't think it's an ancient building or anything. But there used to be a water tower on top of there. In like the nineteen teens, they got rid of that and they developed constructed this tower out of pink granite or pink marble I forget, one of those that comes from Georgia, and a ton of Florida limestone too, And they brought all these materials in from really far away, really far away. Some of them were close, but a lot were really far away. Now, who to this land? I talk a lot on my channel about a guy named Ee Callaway l V. Edison Calloway. He's the guy who really like popularized the idea of the Garden of Eden, biblical Garden of Eden being in Florida. And hang on, people say Atlantis and Garden of Eden in the same place, Like come on, you're getting greedy, you want everything to be in Florida. Well there's something to this, and a lot of secret societies actually also believe this and thus are headquartered in Florida.
Speaker 3: I'm one hundred percent convinced, by the way, just listening to your show, it's amazing people have to go look at this Garden of Eden stuff. Mind blown. But anyways, go ahead, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: People think the Garden of Eden and Atlantis are two separate things, so to claim both would be kind of greedy. Right, look at Florida, Look at Florida. No, I actually see them as the same. Miss. Garden of Eden is the Biblical account. Atlantis is simply the Greek account. Now maybe they're telling different parts of this story. But there's a whole bunch of crossover, a whole lot. And also we have Atlanta, Georgia. Where does that come from? Yeah, it doesn't get explained until you uncover the Garden of Eden and Florida theory, because Atlanta is only a is only a significant point of interest, of the point of industry and trade and you know, culture coming together. The only reason it's on the map is because two of the rivers that are part of the four Rivers which people think belong to the Garden of Eden in Florida. There's four rivers in Florida near this Georgia and Alabama state line four. It's perfect. It looks like your hand, right, exactly like what you'd expect. The one in the Middle East, MESSI, they only have two rivers, right, And they say, oh yeah, ones in Africa, ones in India, and the other two are right here. Okay, right doesn't sound much like a garden either. What's a garden the flattest, most well watered piece of property you have that sounds like Florida. But okay, basically two of these rivers. We can talk more about the rivers if you want two of these rivers if we fold, if we fold the middle to right, and don't worry. Okay, the alumni is not gonna, you know, zap anyone's brain or anything. These two rivers they reconnect at what we call Atlanta. That's why Atlanta is on the map, because it used to be a kind of center of industry because of these two major rivers. So those four rivers in Florida are pretty significant. The state line between Georgia and Alabama is one of these rivers is constituted by one of those rivers. So that's uh kind of fete where.
Speaker 5: Tower tower sorry, finished that finished up.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that the guy who came up with the back tower, sorry, the guy who came up with the Garden of Eden Florida theory was the lawyer of the guy who owned Bok Tower the land that it was built on. So let's say one more time. The attorney slash judge slash freemason slash shriner who believed that Florida was the Garden of Eden. He was also the attorney for the guy who'd end up selling the land of what would become Bok Tower. He owned all that land. So that's the link between Bok Tower and a whole bunch of these other theories on my channel. Bok Tower was selected and erected in the spot that it is, and then it was it was decorated with depictions of scenes from the Garden of Eden, so you have well, it's just the Book of Genesis in general, creation of the world, creation of the animals, you know, creation of the heavens, creation of mankind, and then boom, a whole bunch of them are in the Garden of Eden. The serpent on the tree and this is this is like engraved, embossed, I don't know what you call it into a big, big, giant like bronze door in the tower. And this tower, it's it's remarkable, you know, if you get a good look at it. Down the canal, there's coyfish, there's all these you know, tropical birds, and if you're into the whole bell theory, like bells being healing devices, and you know the conspiracy to get rid of the bells. Well, this place doesn't just have one bell. This tower, big, big tower. Like I said, it looks like something out of Lord of the Rings. It has it's called a carolin, and that's basically like an organ made out of big, giant bells. So instead of pipes making the noise, bells making the noise. This so a guy, you have to be trained. How to you trained? You have to be trained how to play this instrument. Only like one hundred people in the world know how to play it.
Speaker 5: It's a typical instrument in Portugal, it's called a carillion.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In America, most people don't know this. I wouldn't know anything about it if it weren't for bock Tower. It's like an organ you can sit down and play and I think the pedals too. You play it and it dings the bells. So each note you play dings a bell. So imagine an instrument of that scale. And they say the largest bell in there was bigger than an suv, right, one bell, and then the smallest one was I imagine, like you know, the size of your head and you could play all these notes.
Speaker 5: That's because they need to create several different frequencies to create the purpose of the building itself, to produce its functionality. So the only instruments that we know on our age that can produce that are the pipe organs in the churches. That's why they are in the churches or the chapels. It's where they can activate something. And it seems that they are on that tower too. But by the ancient use of bells, and I'm sure that those bells either they were exist still, I don't know, but as you know, all the bells were changed by the time of the Second World War because they needed to focus people on war and not on healing. So that's why they change all the bells and said it was the effort for the war.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, a good point, Ricardo. Yeah, the Carolyn, I'd imagine is on par with the organ for healing. You know, it's big, and when you're in front of them, it's loud, right, like a real organ. It's real loud, and you can feel the air pressure changing. It's very, very soothing. We did one of my full moon meetups there. We had a whole bunch of people there. People loved it, very calming. You can go there too. It's like a common it's a common tourist place. It's very on the map. It's very well known for people outside of America. It's like one of their destinations. So you'll see a lot of Asian tourists there and stuff like that. But when you live in America, when you live in Florida, people don't really care about it. And like I said, it as scenes from the Garden of Eden, and then I believe I don't know where it ends. I think it ends with them getting kicked out of the Garden of Eden. But you know, in sequence, you'd then have the flood, right a couple you know, a couple chapters later or so. And it just so happens that where Bok Tower is preserved, it's like Florida's Georgia guidestones. I should have started off with that. Bock Tower, which is in the dead center middle of Florida, is like Florida's Georgia guidestones. It has a story written on it that's like universal the Garden of Eden. There's no words. Anybody of any language can come up and see this I think that's part of the appeal. And also it's built like a brick shit house. It's built as if like it. If any building could withstand a flood, if any tower could withstand a flood, it would probably be this one. It is it's you know, well built just from looking at it.
Speaker 5: Have you tried to measure the frequency there?
Speaker 1: No, that's no, that's not a it's not something I'm really good at.
Speaker 5: Or I just ask I guess because of this. You said that there are in numerous underwaterways, right, and you say that you go there and you feel good. Yeah, So that's exactly what is expected because if you have underwaterways and probably fault lines, I'm sure there'll be fault lines in there, because that's that's the riff that separates Florida from the United States. It's it's a fault line. So you have all the ingredients. You have the fault line, you have the underwater ways, and you have a tower. What a coincidence. So when the tower has a system to work out sounds to produce specific effects. So I'm sure there's more to the tail than than that. But if I may, I have two two little questions for you one of them is, for instance, the Moors until the eleventh century spoke about six species of paradise from the first World. So when the world was dismantled, the paradise was broken into six species, and those six pieces were spread through the years. One of those species is the mountain called Cinra. That is the only place during the Crusades that they decided not to fight the knights and they just granted the side to them because they wouldn't there spread a drop of blood in sacred ground. This is completely an unheard of in any the brutal Crusades because they considered the Mountain of Cinra as one of those the only of the six species that they have found the only one. That doesn't mean they didn't they don't exist another one. So now you're talking to me about Florida as being one place considered the paradise. My question is could it be one of those six species of the paradise instead of the paradise itself?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: And my second question is are you aware of the movie from the director Darren Aronofsky called The Fountain, which is recognized by you Jeckman.
Speaker 2: No, I was just watching that a few days ago.
Speaker 1: So to your to your first question, could Florida be one of multiple paradises? That's that's kind of my always like my the end of my shiel, I'll say, once I lay out all the evidence for the Garden of Eden in Florida, I'll usually say something along the lines of, I think Florida's the Garden of Eden was in Florida if there was only one. And I do think that there's evidence of of some type of franchising of the Garden of Eden. And that's that's kind of why I like the box saga because it ties everything together. The box saga is kind of like the bull's eye in the whole equation. They say Hell is at the center of the world, not the Hell in the middle of the not the hot, fiery core of the Earth. But fold it out, look at, you know, kind of the flat Earth map, kind of the un map. If you're looking at the north Pole, that's Hell at the middle of the world. That's Hell at the center of the world. Hell is freezing cold. You speak, you speak Portuguese, right, Ricardo. You know, hell and winter are pretty much the same word in most of the Romance languages, in Vierno and in Fiero. I think Massad took out Ricardo. Here, we're gonna work, We're gonna Power's.
Speaker 3: Gonna say something like that too. As soon as he started talking, he got out, Yeah.
Speaker 2: There is actually problems going on in Spain right now where they're actually losing power. Oh yeah, it's actually this. I don't know, sounds a very issue.
Speaker 6: Well, doctor long Co Have you heard of the Mormon stuff there that they think that Lehigh originally landed there in Florida, and that they are the largest landowners of Florida as well, the eldest church to this day.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, what do you think about that? You said you were Mormon at the beginning my whole.
Speaker 6: Life, Yeah, my whole life. I'm in here in Utah. I'm not Mormon anymore, but I was Mormon for most of my life.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 6: They've noted a lot of the things that I know from your channel, like special bees and special honey and special you know, they kind of lend some credence now, I mean I speak out mainly. My issue with Mormon's nowadays is just that they aren't honest, and they're a magical practicing order, and if they would just be honest, I think it'd be totally awesome, you know what I mean. But their history is there nonetheless, and we can't just chuck out everything.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's just silliness. Like I agree with you, and I know they they mention a lot of this, like.
Speaker 6: The climate and the native people and these special bees that make this twopelo honey that's only special.
Speaker 7: To this area, you know, kind of lends some credence there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that twopelo honey actually ties into the whole Civil War secret society and the taking back of Mexico that he mentioned up here. Can you keep with the keep the common headless headless giant that headless giant brought up he said, uh, you know, the secret plan to to bring America and Mexico Mexico together actually ties right into that tupelo honey conspiracy. It's some people call it liquid gold. There was a movie called you Lee's Gold and who was the first Jewish senator in America who is also Florida's first state Senator, David levy Ulie. So the you family was his family who came to America. They were Sephardic, you know, Jews who were in kind of the pirates a little bit of piracy. People don't like to admit that, but a little bit of piracy, a little bit of human trafficking and slave trade, lumber trade. Sugar had his hands and everything his family. The patriarch Moses Levy Juli or Moses eli Uli, threw it all away and said I'm going to open a utopia in Florida. And he was very much on this Mormon wavelength. It's written in newspapers that he was interested in interfasing his radical new sect of Judaism that he started in Florida, which they believed, like Messianic prophecy, that all the Jews who were being persecuted in Eurasia were going to move to Florida and start a new Jerusalem. Erusalem and Florida are actually on the same latitude precisely. That's the northern state line of Florida is is the thirty first latitude, So it's paralleling Jerusalem quite literally. And who came up with that? Who came up with that? The same guys who designed Washington, d c. Selected the state lines for the southeast United States.
Speaker 3: This is what I was hoping you would bring that up. I love it when you talk about that.
Speaker 1: It's called the Eliicott line. There's a couple Eliicott lines, because that's the main guy who was doing it. He wasn't a Mason, but he was friends partners with the Masons who designed d C. I'm blanking on their names. They selected the state lines for Florida and you know, made them official. So that's where we get that panhandle of Florida on the that's the flat line in Florida. It's also the flat line between Louisiana and Mississippi, and the panhandle of Florida used to go all the way up to the Mississippi River. That was the cutoff of West Florida. And that panhandles the thirty first right, so that parallel line, flat line goes all the way to Jerusalem. Blah blah blah. But and Ricardo, to your point about multiple gardens of Eden, thank that thirty first latitude is to me the whole gravy kind of the gravy train that connects Florida to those other gardens of Eden. Because where do we get the basis that Florida was the biblical garden of Eden. Well, guess what, guys, The biblical garden of Eden, the only you know. Explicit landmarks we get are the four rivers Tigris, Euphrates, Gihan, and Pisson. In the Middle East, they call it the Euphrates instead of the highe Gel or sorry, the Tigris. They could they say Tigris, but Tigers isn't in the Bible. That's the only thing that's different. But they have four rivers in the Bible. Only two of those are in the Middle East, but doesn't matter. One of them is the Euphrates. One of them is the Tigris. Now, the exact spot where the Tigris and the Euphrates split, the exact spot. Everyone can go do this on Google Maps. Go find where the Tigris and the Euphrates split, and drop a pin precisely, precisely where the Tigris and Euphrates fork. Actually they're coming into they're actually they're what's the word. That's where they that's where the confluence. Thank you, thank you. That's the confluence of those two rivers. So you can call it a fork, but they're really coming together. But on the map, it'll look like they're forking right. Drop it right where the two rivers fork. Thirty one point zero zero there's not many landmarks in the world that are so perfectly, you know, attached, kind of marked by a line of latitude that precisely.
Speaker 8: May I ask when they were designing the state line on the thirty first longitude, did they purposefully announce that it was because it's connection to the Holy Land.
Speaker 1: No, No, that was an unspoken thing. It goes in with the whole New Jerusalem that well, yes, we can tie it all together. Actually, it's just there's not like explicit evidence. No, No one said, hey, guys, this is where the Garden of Eden is, so we're going to choose this number. They didn't say that outright. But it all goes back to the Yulee family. Moses Moses Eli levy He ditched his name of Yuli. His son, David levy Uli revived the family name, and he's Florida's first senator. He's America's first Jewish senator. Why was a Jewish family in the Confederate South? He was also a Confederate senator to two of the biggest financiers of the Confederacy were David levy Uli and his cousin Judah P. Benjamin. They were also behind some of the big secret societies in the South. Florida was the center of Freemasonry in the South, the unspoken headquarters of Freemasonry in the South during the Civil War.
Speaker 5: Any presence of templars connected to Florida.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'll try, and I'll try and tie that in here, but you're gonna like this point about the thirty first parallel. It was David Levy, Yuli who who gave Florida its statehood. So he's like the George Washington of Florida. He was a Confederate Senator, but before the Civil War he fought to give to make Florida a state. It was just a territory. So in eighteen twenty Florida was kind of acquired by the United States eighteen twenty one, but it wasn't until eighteen forty five that we officially became the United States. David Levy is the guy who got to select when, and we know he selected when. So to your point ethan about you know them coming clean about why they chose that place, you kind of have to piece it together yourself. But we can see that he's selected the day March third, to make Florida a state. March third, is Florida's birthday three three thirty three. David Levy Yulie. His name was spelt why you l I? Why did he bring back his ancient family Jewish Sephardic family name out of nowhere in the Confederate South, where you'd think they'd want to be hiding that stuff. Why do you you know? On the same year that he became Florida's first Jewish senator, he revived his family's dead name, but he didn't spell it the same way they spelled it. When when they got rid of that name, why you l I or simply you l I? They started spelling it, why U l e e e E. You know how many significant double e names you see in Florida history and all across Go fu, go Fine, Go guys, go ape On the thirty three EE names people think of cc like Coral Castle that's in Florida. Two. The Coral Castle ZIP code is thirty three zero thirty three. You can't make that up. Florida's birthday is three three jan poone s Daly oone set out for Florida five hundred years ago. Also on three three March third.
Speaker 2: Something I just want to add real quick I just happened to look at it real fast. The Yuli with the yu l e e in English jamatri. It does match maur Lago.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Interesting. Ed Leedscownon did the exact same thing. That's that's why I bring up the Coral Castle. It's not ridiculous to call these guys out on renaming themselves to have a consecutive ee in their name. Ed leid Scownen did the same thing.
Speaker 5: I say, coincidence sake explanning.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly. Ed leid Scownen also had an I in his name, ed ed Edmund Edward. I forget his name. I think it was ed Vard Edward lead Scownen, the guy who built the Coral Castle in South Florida on the zip code or yeah, the zip code three three zero three three. And free Masons that if you can't afford a trip to Egypt to see the Pyramids, like Colonel Sanders did took a trip to took a trip to Egypt with his fez hat and everything, you just go to Coral Castle. That's the next best. That's the next best thing. So free Masons are actually encouraged to take at least one pilgrimage to the Coral Castle.
Speaker 3: Do you think that it's true what he said that he levitated those stones into place with nothing but like two forks or whatever.
Speaker 1: He said, Yeah, he had some He had some kind of primitive implements, nothing you'd see on a construction crew today. And people say, oh, he had a tripod with a with like a you know, a wench or whatever you call it.
Speaker 3: They say that that he didn't have anything.
Speaker 1: Well, he had a tripod, and there's there's some pictures of him holding big rocks up on this big tripod. But that tripod, people say, was only rated to like half the weight of the largest stone that's in the park. So yes, he had something to help him, but it couldn't have helped him much with the biggest blocks that he was working with.
Speaker 5: The tripod wouldn't be able to place the stones in place. You could only lift the stones, could make them and placed them, And that placement is the most difficult part of any stone transportation. Transport is relatively easy depending on the size and weights, but the placement is what takes a lot of time. Even today, if you go to place a big stone, it could take two days, and if there is a little bit of wind, they won't make it, for instance. So it's the placement that is hard to do.
Speaker 1: Good point. And the craziest part about the Coral Castle is he built most of it in one place in Florida, in one city, and then a couple like a decade or you know, ten or twenty years in or so, did he changes his mind and says, no, I want to move the whole thing to another city in Florida. And he moves the whole thing to another part of Florida, adds a little bit more to it, and you know, kind of I think he was working. I don't know if he was working up until his death, but I think he just kept adding to it. But he moved the whole thing. There's a big kind of conspiracy about how he moved it. He hired a truck driver, and I think the truck driver's on record is saying he saw some suspicious stuff. There was some kids who snuck in and claimed to have seen some suspicious stuff like him holding They claimed that he was holding like ice cream cones, almost like those old Annunaki pine cone type things, something like that. What's that one guy's name, the South African guy Michael Tellinger talks about the pine pine cone stones, cone cone shaped stones being like the most potent you know for this type of stuff. There's theories about how he did it, but what jumps out to me is where he did it. He put it one place and he's like, that's not the right place. And I see some of the commenters here are are are correct and saying he chose his locations with dowsing rods. That's a fact. The locals know for a fact. They recorded it. This man, this strange man from Eastern Europe, Baltic country. He was from Latvia. Ed lead scouning back to his name spelled an I lead scouting. He moves to America, what does he do ee ee ed lead scounting.
Speaker 8: So he made any hypothesis as to what is up with ee?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, reversed backwards, it's thirty three, So numerologically it's not thirty three, but kind of visually mirrored it is thirty three. Another person who's done that would be E. E. Callaway, who went as EE his entire professional life. Even though he had a perfectly great name. He could have chose any of his names Elvy Edison Callaway.
Speaker 5: Henry Elda Cross.
Speaker 1: Elv like Elvin like elf like almost like elvisse Henri on the Cross mm hmm.
Speaker 5: It's also to.
Speaker 1: East Ah And there's some significant.
Speaker 5: Henry's, Jesu's, Nazareno's Rex judeem eu dim because it's an eye right.
Speaker 1: But we've got a whole bunch of powerful important consecutive double ease in people's names in Florida and the E. E. Callaway guy, he's the gardener of the Eden in Florida guy. He was a Freemason, So we know David Levy Uli was a freemason. E. E. Calloway was a freemason ed lead scownen. We don't know. All evidence points to yes, but during.
Speaker 4: His life he did have several conflicts with local Freemasons, and after he died, they built a free Masonic temple out in front of the Coral Castle, almost like we did this. So there was a conflict between him and the Masons. I think they were trying to sort of take ownership of what he was doing there.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, that makes sense, I can believe it. But Ricardo, I want to hit this point home about your great question about multiple paradises. What ties all this together is the Yuli family selecting these dates and kind of probably agreeing with the state lines, you know, where they were selected and stuff. A whole other part of that is, like I was saying about the two rivers in Iraq, right, the two rivers in Iraq, if we drop a pin right there with the Tigris and Euphrates splits perfectly thirty one point zero zero. Now, if we take that and go west to America from the spot where the Tigers and Euphrates split, the first point of interest you reach on that parallel is the Holy City of Jerusalem. So Jerusalem, it's believed that Jerusalem's location was selected because of a special spiritual quality. I forget which profit selected the location, but the location for Jerusalem was inspired by you know, it was finalized because it's the same exact spot that the two rivers of Eden fork. So Jerusalem is just taking that same parallel and bringing it out to the coast right to pretty much where it just about reaches water. Again, So now we're in water. If we take that thirty first parallel even farther west, we're gonna see a whole bunch of significant cities. And actually, I believe the mouth of the River Nile, I think is thirty one by thirty one. If it's not thirty one by thirty one, it's thirty by thirty one or thirty one by thirty but I'm pretty sure it's thirty one by thirty one where the Nile River meets the ocean, the mouth of the Mile Nile River. So we're gonna take We're gonna keep going. And there's a whole bunch of other you know, special places that are on that latitude. Talk about lay lines, This is like the mother of all lay lines, crossing it over to Florida to America. What's the first piece of land that the thirty first point zero zero latitude strikes Checko Island, Georgia, right over the state line. State line again, is the thirty first latitude right over the state line from Florida. You know, Jeckal Island used to be part of Florida when it was known as La Florita five hundred years ago. Now it's technically in Georgia. Georgia didn't acquire it until nineteen forty seven, forty six forty seven, same time that Jerusalem was getting gifted to a group of people Okay, Israel as old Jackal Island.
Speaker 8: For those that don't know, can you break down what Jeckal Island is known for?
Speaker 5: Sorry to interrupt your flow.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, Jeckal Island is the place where the Federal Reserve System, the Act in the system was conceived. So you know, one hundred years ago, who were the richest men in the world one hundred and fifteen years ago, John D. Rockefeller, JP Morgan, Henry Flagler, right, the co founders of Standard Oil plus JP Morgan plus, representatives of the Vanderbilts, representatives of the Rothschild's ten of the wealthiest you know, families and institutions in the world sent representatives to Jackal Island, Georgia in nineteen ten. Up until now, this was a billionaire's retreat. It was you know, Florida wasn't very well developed yet, so Miami, you know, Bahamas, these were like pirate hideouts. You know, you couldn't really vacation there, especially if you were the world's richest men. So the world's richest people, if they wanted that warm southern weather, they used to go to Jeckal Island and It's island and there wasn't even a bridge there until like you know, I don't know, forties or fifties, you had to take a boat there. So if you want privacy, that's the place to go. And it was cleaned out of pirates, well cleaned out of pirates and Indians by then, so they, you know, that was the place to be one hundred years ago in America. The Rockefellers built a cottage there on top of an Indian mound, and there's Indian mounds all over the island, and every structure on the island there today is built in the footprint of an ancient site, a site, a building that the ancient people used to used to live, used to use live in whatever. Now all these places around Jackal Island, there's kind of a like the Clubhouse. There's the Clubhouse, and then there's the Jackal Island Rockefeller Cottage nicknamed Indian Mound Cottage. There's a whole bunch of other places, but those are the two points of interest in the Federal Reserve story. It's believed that the representatives of the richest families in the world, Rockefellers, Rothschild's, Vanderbilts, the Morgans all came and this sounds like a made up like board game, right, This sounds like, you know, a game you'd play at a party or something. Now, this is real. All the richest men in the world or their representatives in the same room coming up with the idea, how are we going to screw over America next? Pretty much? Right? I don't know if there's ever been more of a clear cut screwover in American history.
Speaker 6: And the people that they did that to was the Timulkans, Right, wasn't this the Timulkin Indians?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The Indians that used to live there in ancient times were the Tumukua, and the Tumukua were really anomalous group of Native Americans. And this kind of brings up the question why would they choose Jekal Island? Yes, it's warm, Yes, the reasons I listed before? Why did these rich people need to go to Jackal Island. Couldn't they just choose somewhere really secluded in like New York? So, couldn't they choose somewhere to do this meeting, somewhere more convenient? Nope, they had to do it in Jacal Island. And I'm going to make the argument here and some other people who you know, came before me and dealt with this topic. Really originated this idea that they chose Jackal Island because of the the black magic that they wanted to do there would have been supported and bolstered and intensified by the ancient dark magic that used to be practiced on the island by the Tumukia Indians. Part of the Tumukua Indian and lifestyle was sacrifice of the firstborn child, straight out of the Bible. And you know, there's great books on the whole financial side of Jacko Island, like the creature from Jacky Island, g Edward Griffin, Griffith, I forget his name, and they that goes all into the finances and the secrecy that they that they undertook to kind of make this meeting happen, But it doesn't go into the esoteric or spiritual reasons of why they chose. It wasn't until a guy by the name of Timothy Bentz, an American preacher, mystic, Christian mystic. Right, this guy's a light worker if there's ever been one. Okay, he's like Obi wan Kenobi in my eyes. This guy's like he's a legend in the conspiracy theory community. He went in there and he's the first guy to uncover the ancient connections of you know, why they do it there, what's with the indigenous history that they had to sign, the had to conceive the Jackal Island there, and they signed an agreement there, but it wouldn't be three it wouldn't be till three years later that they put it into action, you know, past the Federal Reserve Act. Well, they chose that spot in Jeko Island because the Rockefeller Cottage, like I said, was built on an Indian mound. The particular Indian mound that Rockefeller Cottage was built on was the site of an ancient sacrificial altar where they would do things like child sacrifice. It's one of the first things that the Europeans recorded visually and you know, made a note of it that they drew a picture of it and recorded that the Tumukia Indians there in northeast Florida and Jakoli and Jackal Islands the northest farthest north extent of their of their range. So this is really like a Florida Indian group. Jacko Islands like their northernmost settlement.
Speaker 4: Right, and there's there's an element too of spirituality and golf that sort of go hand in hand at this location and lots of other different golf courses around the country. So they make these golf courses around these mound sites, and then people don't even know what they're looking at. They just think they're playing golf. But really they have mound sites there and they're well maintained, and they don't have to reveal any kind of their secret spirituality as they go out to these golf sites, which brings back to mind this whole Trump connection. They're always at the golf courses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you being for real? The golf court? Fuck you had, Liz coming out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: It's really weird. I did say, I do a question if that golf course was somewhat used in a way with all the Lady Bird Lake drownings, with the smiley face killer type stuff in Western Texas, because there's they're showing up in an area where there's a golf course and then like you know, I think a park or something you kind of I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, just yeah, that's going on there. You know, for those out there, we've never kind of dived into to golf. And why do the richest people in the world play golf all day? Why is it like the ultimate flex of like being a man over the age of thirty five. It's like everyone wants to play golf, you know, everyone wants to be seen on the golf course or the establishment at least. Right, Well, golf is the only sport that partakes of the subterranean world. It's the only sport conventional ballgame, competitive sport. Let's say, you know, there's swimming, there's cave diving, competitive sports. It's the only sport where you got a hole in the ground, you know, the bunker's hole in the ground. And then that's just the overt playing of the game. As Headless Giant pointed out, golf courses didn't start out because they were, you know, a nice place to kind of hit the ball around. It's because there was Indian mounds and the Indian mounds in a place like Florida. Why do we have golf courses. It's like the golf capital of the world. Now, golf came out of Scotland, just like freemasonry largely did around the same time. Huge link between golf and Freemasons. You had to be a freemason to play in some of the earliest golf clubs in Scotland, and a lot of those, a lot of those societies would end up branching off into Florida. So the Florida golf golf I just messed up right there. Golf and golf look at that too. The golf stream is the golf stream. That's what links Britain to Florida too. But golf the sport you're going into the underworld a little bit. Also the way you play it. A lot of times you have cleats, and not always, but a lot of times they're metal cleats. You're quite literally grounding, like stabbing into the graves of the ancient people who lived there. The Indian mounds in Florida. There's a plaque over here in Palm Beach that explains the golf courses and parks were selected in the places they are today because there were Indian mounds there that allowed that like encouraged people to you know, play on. You know, there's if Florida is totally flat for the most part, and then there's this ancient Indian settlement that's today is just mounds, big rolling, nice mounds you know, covering in grass and call it a golf course. That's what most of the golf courses in Florida are. Most of the golf courses in Florida are built on top of ancient sites. They'll admit that to you. In places like Palm Beach Island in public parks, there's plaques explaining the process of how people moved in and the richest people in the city wanted to live on the highest land. What's the highest part of land in a place like Balm Beach Island Indian mounts, So you had the richest people fighting to live on top of them, and then you add the richest people in the world in their spare time, playing games on top of them. I don't know if it's a if it's a desecration thing. I don't know if it's a absorbing kind of like soaking in all that old graveyard energy. You know, people like to do things in graveyards, maybe conducting business over the graves of ancient uh you know, ancient races does in beu your you know, your your dealings and business workings with this kind of extra a cult force.
Speaker 6: You know, it's a especially like they were into who doo too. They were into some really dark I mean what I read about it. Anyway, they were into who do these native people? So I'm with you, like they're probably tapping, that's my guess.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, this this goes into a little bit of what I found about the top hat. So anytime you see, you know that style of the top hat, that actually goes back to the ancient depictions of Hades wearing a flower pot on his head. And what you see in all of these hoodoo and voodoo rituals is that the Papa Legba, the main guy in charge, is wearing the top hat because it sort of harkens back to this god of the.
Speaker 1: Underwe oh one hundred percent. Also there's some other you know, most of the Egyptian gods have something akin to a golf club in their hands. I mean, what the hell is that they literally look like golf clubs. Most of those like scepters that the Egyptian gods are posing with. And then you see also the two ball cane logo. You know, two ball cane is kind of this Masonic and Masonic adjacent saying expression story, but a symbol also, so it's symbolized in a like a hockey stick with a ball on either side. Pretty phallic. There's a whole bunch to the whole two ball cane thing. But two ball cane I believe it's a name out of the Bible too, that they do a play on words with, So two ball cane, they take his name and make it two ball in a cane, hitting the ball with the cane. So you have the gods of the young world with canes, you know. The Biden would be another example, like the pitchfork. Is Neptune has the trident. The god of the underworld has a Biden, Joe Biden, anybody. Scorpio Scorpio roy ruled by Pluto, the god of the underworld, you know.
Speaker 6: And they lived a long time, right, these these people like new some secrets because they were bigger their bone density, like I actually looked it up in archaeology wise, like they're they're built completely different from what I saw.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the pupil cane line goes all the way back to the Garden of Eden as well, so that makes sense. But something I kind of wanted you to talk about a little bit because I find it very interesting, is that in the Garden of Eden, they talk about the golden apple, and how that's probably a reference to something else that grows in Florida, not necessarily, not necessarily an actual golden apple, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: A good point. In many world mythologies, but especially some of the Greek stories, we have mentions of a golden apple. Now in the Bible, the word apple isn't explicitly used. In the Garden of Eden. Forbidden isn't used either. You know a lot of people think this and but saying the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil? What was that? Well, we can take it two directions. You can interpret it as the same thing as the golden apples. In other parts of you know, other parts of the world they talk about the same type of thing. For example, the Garden of Hesperities. Garden of Hesperities is the phonetic origin of the word paradise. So anytime we use the word paradise, that's that word comes from Hesperides, Right there is Hesperis Aspera and a couple members of what were called the Daughters of the Dawn or the Daughters of the Evening. They were also known as the Atlantices. So that's another big, big link between the Garden of Eden Paradise and Atlantis is the Greek version of the Garden of Eden, usually called the Garden of Hesperites, but the alternate name is the Garden of Atlantices. So in the Greek myth, the Garden of Eden and Atlantis really go hand in hand. But yeah, Asperities is where we get the word paradise. So in the garden of Hesperities there were citrus trees. Some people say pomegranate, but usually it's citrus. In fact, in a couple countries around the world, one of them being Finland, they call orange and citrus apple seini apple, sinni apple, sin sinni the orange. Now they say that means China, like sino sini, you know, China. But I don't think so. I think it's a like a syncretized word, where sin the apple of sin. So if you're looking for a golden apple, Florida's got orange. There's plenty of them. They're not native to Florida, but they were some of the first fruits brought over by the Europeans, and the Native Americans planted them. When they repelled, the Europeans kicked you know, kick them out, fight fight, them off and they'd keep the citrus and planted for themselves. So they were some of the first you know, citrus afficionados in America or the Native Americans. But you know, I theorized about citrus being in Florida for longer than they tell us, because there's other plants like that. For example, the pineapple, which is an American fruit, shows up in certain Roman and Greek art. Other other things that are you know, native or endemic to America, like corn shows up on Rossland Chapel, Ricardo. You know, you mentioned the Templars. The Templar link between Florida Rossland Chapel is one of them. Because some people say that corn is in Rossland Chapel. Some people say that tobacco and not aloe, but something like alo that grows in the South United States. People believe that Templars Freemasons, they're an sisters traveled to the Southeast United States a long time ago. You know, look at the whole Oak Island thing that's kind of developing today. That kind of ties that all in together too.
Speaker 5: There's several evidences of their presence way way before the Columbus.
Speaker 1: Yes, but Julia, we can also say you know, the forbidden fruit, golden apple. I do a lot of videos about citrus and the healing qualities of citrus. I'll be the first to tell you citrus is the most healing food in the world. Doesn't matter if you're a vegan, a carnivore, whatever. Everyone can agree that there's no food is more finely tuned to the human body and the needs of a human than citrus. I mean, by god, it's already sliced, it's prepackaged, it's pesticide proof. Okay, citrus is largely pesticide proof. Spread it all you want. When you peel it open, it's going to be pretty much clean. Okay. I'm still all for organic.
Speaker 5: I apologize for my ignorance, but it's a language barrier. So citrus is orange or citrus is apples.
Speaker 1: It's the orange family.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So we have a problem there because the problem with citrus is they will absorb up to seventy percent of what is given to the earth. So if it does, if what is given to the earth to feed the citrus trees, and I know because I have them a lot of them here in my land, whatever you feed them is whatever you're going to eat. So if they are raised in a place where the water is wholly by the natural frequens, like Florida. As I'm starting to understand, those fruits will be highly healing because they'll have what it's the ancients called like the living water in them, because the water will be purified, will be structured water by the frequency. So, but if it is raised in a land that receives pesticides or whatever it's put on the land to fertilize the trees, you will going to get it in the juice of that fruit. So it has those two sides, so it can be both very healing, but it will absorb everything that we give will be given to the tree.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I've heard some I've heard otherwise a little bit. I've heard that citrus is one of I don't know if it's in the clean fifteen, but I've always heard it in with the safer side. I've always heard the tropical fruit and things with a thick rind, they're going to defend themselves as much as they can. Those fruits like that, they have their own like they have their own immune system. You know, you nick it and it'll scab itself. Mangoes, citrus, apples not so much. If you take an apple and you nick it, it's it's kind of you know, it's kind of compromised. Not always, but maybe you know what you're saying is right that it because it's such a living fruit, it pulls things into itself. My evidence, my experience, tends to be that they spray a lot of the oranges here to shit, but the orange works in its own favor so much, you know, And I'm not coming up with this. We have a doctor here who says his name's a doctor Morse. He's one of the greatest raw fruit healing like food gurus in the world. We sell his book here too, Detox Miracle Handbook. He says he'll take the worst orange over the most organic like other citrus, you know, non citrus. So you know, I'm not entirely disagreeing with you. I'm not a I'm not an expert, but I've always heard that it's usually on the cleaner side. If you've got an apple that's been sprayed, if you've got an orange that's been sprayed, I'm going to go with the orange. So in terms of I'm sure everything can get tainted. You know, but I've always believed that citrus really cleans itself out, keeps itself clean. And to your point about what you know, soaking up the minerals, that's definitely true. I believe Florida citrus is some of the best in the world because of how swampy and sulfurry the water is here, and the orange definitely does absorb many of those nutrients that you wouldn't find in the ground water elsewhere. California citrus, in my humble opinion, doesn't come anywhere close to Florida citrus. That's just my opinion.
Speaker 3: But uh, and I have to say, also to your point, because I think this is why it's also cool, is there's something different about Florida's oranges, and we could tie it all into like the frequencies and it being kind of like an energetically charged place. But I noticed after I listened to your episode, because there was a guy who said he lived for I don't know, a couple of years just drinking orange juice and like it had everything he needed in it and he literally just survived on orange juice. So I was like, ooh, yeah, I'm gonna start drinking more oj you know, get a little spiritualism in my diet. The freaking Florida's Own or whatever. The brand is Florida's Natural Orange juice. If you look at the box, they don't even use Florida oranges. They get all their oranges from Mexico. So it's like they're you're not even getting the healing, beautiful properties of the Florida oranges because they don't even use them. They use oranges from freaking Mexico. I felt so stabbed in the back by Florida's Natural. They should just call it Mexico's Natural if that's what they're gonna do, right, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know there's part of it is, Yes, the big brands have always been kind of deceiving people, right, Oh, our companies in Florida. But the oranges aren't. There are some good Florida orange juices, you know, the local the better. Of course, I'm always going to go with non sprayed over sprayed of course too. But there's an issue. There's a conspiracy. Some people say that it was China's fault. Some people say it's you know, created in a lab. But there's two issues, two kind of diseases that are decimating Florida's citrus, and it's called the cranker, the canker citrus canker. And then there's I don't know if it's the same thing or related, but greening. They called it greening or something like that. But there's two things that are really afflicting Florida citrus right now. And the big brands were the ones who were kind of calling the shots during a lot of this scare about the diseases thirty years ago or so, you know, around when I was born or a little longer. My dad all the people who lived in Florida back then would tell you they used to go around with helicopters, teams with assault rifles. If they knew you owned a gun and you had citrus trees, they'd send armed officers in case you wouldn't let them cut down your citrus trees. The government put out in order all private all the private citrus that has been detected. You know, they detect this like plague in I don't know if it's a virus or disease or whatever. I'm not a not a botanist or anything like that, but these diseases that a lot of people think came from China citrus. Citrus comes from China. We'll get well, we'll be fair here. Citrus come from China, so the diseases that go along with it also come from China. But uh, because of this whole thing, because the government was going to protect the big name industries, they got together and said, well, we can try and manage the spread in private owners, but we're going to let you guys keep you know, if we get rid of as much private citrus, that's going to keep the orange industry alive. So they went around backyard to backyard and if you were within a certain uh like diameter from an infected plant, they came in and they took your orange trees. Now, orange, sweet orange, the one that people want to eat the most and the one that contributes most to like your daily nutrition. Right, an orange can be a meal.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Lemons are good too, But orange and grapefruit, you know that can you can fill your stomach up with that. It's a complete food. It's a complete food. Okay, they got rid of all the sweet orange trees. Like I said, if they went through your records and realized that you had been arrested for something before, or if you had a bunch of guns. They sent armed officers to your backyard to take your citrus. It was like COVID. It was like the pre COVID. They must have been practicing for COVID or something like.
Speaker 3: It's COVID for oranges. Those fuckers, yea, And that's why we can't get good oj.
Speaker 4: Another big part of the whole citrus conspiracy is the financial markets that look at these things and invest in the commodities. So in commodities trading, if you've got a report that comes back that says it's going to be a cold winter or whatever, or they can then manipulate the market to influence the price of orange juice and all the rest of this stuff.
Speaker 5: So places the orange frozen juice.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that was that was a movie by one of these big truthers. It was actually friends with one of these Rockefellers. That was, you know, so he was kind of opened the books.
Speaker 5: The caricature of the two brothers is exactly that.
Speaker 2: Right, right.
Speaker 4: So they use stuff like you know, these infections and all the rest of this stuff to manipulate prices and then you know, come back with a much bigger haul when really it's it's all just contrived.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I wonder is have you actually seen any sign of any disease? Is it real?
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's the that's the interesting thing, Ricardo, is what most people's issue with it. Again, I'm not an orange grower. I know they're dealing with a lot of issues, So I'm not acting like there's just a quick fix or anything. But I do know that one of those main issues. I don't know if it's the canker or the greening. I'm kind of an idiot in this whole plant, you know, plant world, Like, I don't know the specifics on this, but I do know there's an issue, and it's caused by two kind of big diseases or afflictions. One of them at least is facilitated by like gnats, like a fly that's like an invasive Chinese gnat that came along with the citrus or something, or they pumped it out like covid to take away our citrus. I don't know, but I do know.
Speaker 5: But do you see anything on the orange itself? Do you see the disease or is something that you don't see? That's my question?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, you can see the disease, but the juice is still good, So what's the The juice is largely still good, so what's the issue. One of the big issues is that these oranges that are afflicted they can't sell in the supermarket because they don't look good. That's one of the big, big issues. So from what I've heard, most of this citrus you can still drink it. Again, This is not my expertise here, but I know that you can see the affliction and will show you something. Go for it.
Speaker 3: He's about to bring back a canker orange. Was one of the canker on it nice.
Speaker 2: He's fine to me as your point.
Speaker 6: That's your point, doctor Longo. I think that the United Fruit Company is an excellent source of a rabbit hole if you guys want to look into how that affected thanks, especially attaching to Kennedy.
Speaker 1: What do you got, Ricarda?
Speaker 5: So this is an orange that is already well pasted. It's it's time because it's it's end of the season, and so they are getting kind of squeishy, but the juice is still sweet. They're still good, but they don't look good. Okay, But the disease that we could call it like that, this is a also from from lemon trees. Here in the field. You can see that those black dots right, so those are eggs from from insects. But they don't penetrate the cover of the fruit. They don't reach the inside. They just stay there. So when you want to do juice, you just scrab it up underwater and they all fall out. But there is some problem that is a fruit kind of a bug that that bites the the the orange and then it starts to rot. Around that point, it gets slightly discolorted in terms of the of the peeling of the I don't know how to call the crust of the fruit. I don't know the r the rine. Okay, sorry, thank you, But that's it. There's the years that deed happens a lot, and there's the years that doesn't happened. And that's just it. I just find it very curious that they find the need to rip them off. It sounds like something else it's going on. It's just it's just that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. It's gotta be something else, and they're just trying to keep the good OJ offered the Rockefeller families.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. And also another part of this conspiracy is where's the orange juice? You go to the store, It's all yellow.
Speaker 3: Juice, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When you're fresh, and yes, yes, there are different species of orange. You know, yes that some will come out more pink, some will come out more orange. But when you take fifty oranges, it doesn't matter how light they are, it's going to come out really orange. Right, It's gonna come out almost fluorescent orange. But when you bottle orange juice and leave it for a long time, two weeks or so, it turns yellow. It loses that deep orange and orange juice. It almost has like a slight viscosity to it. It's almost like mucisi. When it's fresh squeezed, it's it's I don't know how to say, it's like slippery. But when you store it for longer, the sugars in it kind of convert in. A big part of this is the pasturization process. So most people fresh squeeze their orange juice and it's gone, you know, they drink it that day or whatever. But when you store it for two weeks or pasteurize it, you speed up that process. Pasteurizing it turns yellow and it turns chalky. So I've become so much of a diva, like a orange juice diva. I can't even taste the store bod stuff doesn't always cut it because I can taste.
Speaker 3: Because it tastes like Shitah yeah, squeeze lemon juice here for a meal.
Speaker 5: You make a liter or two liters of it for a meal, and at the end of the day no one will drink it. Yeah, So you're talking about two weeks if something has to be done to the juice, because at the end of the day, after six hours, you can no longer drink that juice. It's no longer it has metabolized. Something chemical happened. But one advice that I give to people that buy those bottles is if they don't have a residue at the bottom, if those crystallized elements in the fruit, they don't fall to the bottom on the shelf. You don't see a transparent lickd on most of the bottle, and then that concentrated dark area at the bottom. It's not natural juice at all, because that's what happens. It starts all the sugars, all the crystals start sinking in and the liquid gets transparent, and they only had that residue at bottom. You have to shake it and then you have your jawn and choice again. But two weeks not a chance. It has to do something to the juice in or for it to ye take that long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a great point, Ricardo. And that's even just a testament to how great the orange is because even the two week old store bought stuff, people are super happy to drink. You know, that's still like the lifeblood of the American breakfast. You know, yes there's coffee, but people don't think of coffee as nutrition, do you right. It's it's almost like a like a it's a drug. Yeah, it's it's a.
Speaker 5: Isn't it No, No, it is, I see think shaking your head. No, No, it is classified as a drug. It has influence on the body. Therefore is a drug like any medicine or or a recreation.
Speaker 3: And it's addictive. I mean, if you go like a couple of days without it, you're gonna have a killer ass migraine. You know, so many people do coffee animas and they put that stuff up their beehole.
Speaker 7: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: When you're talking about addiction.
Speaker 2: They say that's one of the best ways to just toxify you actually.
Speaker 1: Just wait till you try an orange juice and just kidding, no, no, just kidding.
Speaker 5: Never idea just for everyone listening, very bad idea.
Speaker 3: It'll turn your beehole, It'll burn it. Yeah, too interesting, too acidic for the beehole.
Speaker 5: You'll feel like I guess that would kill it doesn't take.
Speaker 6: Off, that'll kill all the parasites right there. I suppose I don't know.
Speaker 5: I advice.
Speaker 3: There is an agenda against orange juice, and I feel personally violated by it.
Speaker 1: What you want to go full You want to go full schizo out conspiracy. If you want to let me off my leash here, why are prisoner jumpsuits orange? Why are the Buddhist monks dressed in orange? Why do they shave both their heads to make them look like an orange? Okay? Why in Florida do you get an orange for every single meal when you're in jail? Okay? Why is orange on the only fruit that goes to the letter thirty three in Pythagorea and Freemasonry conventional fruit? To my knowledge, orange, it's one of the few words that doesn't have an exact rhyme to it. You know, you can get close origin of humanity orangin you know, you can tie that in, but so many things like that.
Speaker 5: You can inject stuff in that orange without it being seen by anyone.
Speaker 1: But where I'm going with this is what was the most famous court case in American history, the O. J. Simpson Trial.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: That everyone tuned into every single morning at breakfast. Jay ojay the Simpson's. I don't know, do with that what you will. But there's something to orange. Hell yeah, agent orange shit good.
Speaker 8: I believe one of the distinguishing health factors of oranges and citrus is that they are among the only acidic foods that will actually bring our body into a more balanced pH and so it's the only acidic food that you can eat that actually reverses acidity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, citrus, most citruses do they Yeah.
Speaker 5: They become alkaline once once they are metabolized. So yes, that's why it's the only Yeah, that's curious. I never thought of that. It's one of the few things that can be also energy productive because it's acidic. So you can put two pins, two copper pins, an iron pan and a copper pin in an orange or a lemon, and you produce one vault one point seven vaults, and I see think my maximum was one point seven, but normally from zero point eight to one point two. You can get from an orange more from a lemon because it's more acidic, although it becomes more alkaline afterwards, which it's just curious. So it has those two aspects. It can be both one thing and the other. It's interesting. I never thought about that, and I have lots of orange trees.
Speaker 6: Speaking of another drink from Florida, have you ever heard the black?
Speaker 7: The black drink?
Speaker 1: That's one of my favorite topics? Actually, go the black drink? What is coca cola? Guys, It's the most famous beverage in the world, next to water.
Speaker 5: Coca Cola in India is to clean chrome. That's what they use it for.
Speaker 3: Well, it's delicious, regardless.
Speaker 1: Some people say. Some people say, oh, it's like you can clean a drain with it. It's so bad for you. It's like, hang on, wouldn't that clean europe drain europipes? You know, maybe maybe not, but uh, there's something to coca cola number one. You've got the sea c Coca cola thirty three, you got the black and the red, you got the whole you know templar color scheme, But what's the esoteric origins of Coca cola? The ancient indigenous people of Florida, including the Tumukua, the tribe we were talking about earlier at Jackal Island. What would they drink? What was their morning beverage of choice? There was a ton of Florida spring water. And by the way, those Indians, they lived to about three hundred and fifty years old. Biblical life spans in Florida five hundred years ago the French recorded Indians that's that claimed to be and looked to be three hundred, three hundred and fifty years old. And we're not talking loon years, okay, we're talking solar years. These guys looked like three times older than one hundred year old person, but can still walk and talk, right. I don't know if we've ever seen age like that. People are almost according what I've heard from legends, people start to look like trees.
Speaker 2: How old that Asian? And there are three hundred is to something you're saying.
Speaker 1: They have three hundred, three hundred and fifty years old. The chiefs of the Timukua. This is not just like a wild claim. It's the inspiration and the basis for the whole Fountain of Youth myth in Florida. Why did the Europeans think the Fountain of Youth was in Florida. Well, the Indians lived to like three hundred years old. Those guys went extinct to Tumukua. But their closest living descendants are the Seminole Indians of Florida. They're still alive today. They're the last group of Indians in America North America to be living as wild Indians right up until the present day. They're the last group of really wild Indians. Right up until the sixties. They were living barefoot out in the Florida Everglades catching alligators. They dance with alligators, train them and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the people that are collecting Social Security that Trump is going on about.
Speaker 1: They're also one of the richest, one of the richest animals. One of the richest groups you know, recognized tribes in America, the Seminole Indians. They're the first Indians to start the whole casino thing, Indians and casinos. That's the Seminal Indians. What's anomalist about them? They average above six feet tall and they live to about one hundred years consistently. Consistently.
Speaker 3: Do they have bones?
Speaker 7: Their bones are different.
Speaker 6: Their bones are like actually denser, like there's a whole thing with their skeletal structure.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are different. They're very different. They So the point I'm making here is the seminole Indians are the ones who we coexist with today. That's five hundred years of mixing, you know, taking in our culture. What's the word when you acquiesce to a new country or you know the pasification. Well, yeah, whatever, all the titles, all the names for it. They're mixing. They're mingling their culture, their DNA. So whatever we know about them today is kind of like the diet watered down version of back then when they were more pure. And that's not to take away from them today. I'm saying five hundred years ago, if they're if they're you know, averaging over six feet like six foot four today, and they lived to one hundred years and that's with all the ad mixture of European DNA assimilation and thank you that's the word, thank you commenters that with all the assimilation they're eating our food now they mix with us, you know, five hundred years later, they're still well above the average height, and they still live well beyond the normal life expectancy. That's clear, direct, corroborating evidence for the reports we heard five hundred years ago where they were saying these aren't these guys aren't just six and a half feet tall and one hundred years old. And the Indians they were meeting five hundred years ago in Florida were eight feet tall and lived three hundred years old. And if you, you know, wind that back even farther, you end up at the Bible with even older age people and taller people. So you know, this all kind of narrows down in on Florida.
Speaker 6: And this black drink is like totally full of caffeine, right, It's like so much it makes people pass out.
Speaker 1: So what's the black drink the Indians are drinking. They used to make a like a concoction, a brew out of what's called yopon Holly, Yopon Howley. It's these little red berries in a like a fern, and it grows all over a lot of Florida and a little bit of the southeast United States. Believe it or not, that was like the most prized commodity in ancient America, there was tribes west of the Mississippi who wouldn't do their sacred ceremonies unless they had a batch of the black drink from Florida. You couldn't get it in the west, you couldn't get it in the northeast. They would trade their finest goods the Mississippian culture, you know, like the Aztecs of America, pretty much they would trade far and wide to get this black drink from Florida. And that was like the principal sacrament of the Mississippian culture, and most of their fine goods were were you know, revolved around the taking the ritualistic use of this black drink. At a weak dose, it was like Coca cola or a cup of coffee somewhere in between.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 1: At a strong dose, this is like a d MT trip. You're out, you throw up and you are gonezo, you're out. You're out in the d MT realm go something like that. Is that that potent. So they would drink it every single morning, all the Indians in Florida just.
Speaker 3: For breakfast.
Speaker 1: Well you know, they know, when they'd drink it in the morning, it would just be the caffeine boost that they wanted. But at the end of the day or once a month on the full moon or their ceremonies, then they would brew it into the darkest brew that they could, the most concentrated brew. They would dose up with that and they would be blitzed. And that's where they would commune with the gods and their shamans would you know, writhe around and like you know, crack all their bones like the Exorcist girl. And there's you know, there's depictions of this. So that drink and when the white people moved to Florida in the fifteen hundred, sixteen hundred, seventeen hundreds, that was the morning beverage of choice for all the European settlers up until they made it illegal, illegal to you know, harvest and use, and it's heavily heavily restricted. Today is today we're starting to see products that are made out of yopalm and the stigma and the taboos kind of going away. People don't even know what it is anymore, right, But but Yopon Hawley now it's coming back into the mainstream a little bit. You can you can find it at Whole Foods. You can find like a little yopon kombucha, yo pon tea, bags of yo pon tea, but it was heavily restricted for a little while.
Speaker 2: I just want to.
Speaker 1: I've had it. Yeah, I've had a very light brew. I haven't tripped balls on it or anything. I've had just.
Speaker 5: I've just had no noise, no eroic, ghost.
Speaker 1: No, just just like a te a t dose and the tea.
Speaker 7: I wanted to know what you saw, man.
Speaker 1: No, But I have had a run in with one of the uh bufo toads. Here in Florida, we have cane toads, swamp toads. They're not the desert toads, but they produce the same chemicals and they're poison. And I've told that story on a couple other interviews. I think some of some people close to me think that's what kind of set me off on this path, or made me commit to it. At least was I had liked. I didn't look at it. I got I had the poison squirted into both my eyes.
Speaker 3: You are a true gangster. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: When I was.
Speaker 1: About fifteen years old, it wasn't on purpose. I was I was being a bad kid. I was kicking toads with my friends and worse. You know, sometimes when after it rains in Florida, a field or something, there'll be a thousand toads, right, and.
Speaker 3: I kick, which is true.
Speaker 5: You know, we were little.
Speaker 1: Little pieces of shit when I was like fifteen years old. Now I'm a vegetarian. Now I'm an animal lover, and now you know, now I'm different. But I grew up hunting. I had no regard for I could care less about the toads. You know. My dad used to buy me bb guns and knives.
Speaker 5: And well, I'm sorry, but plants. Plants have feelings.
Speaker 1: Too, Plants and the feelings. Yes, proof that is that a grown man work it out hurting a plant's feelings.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's true. It's true. They can communicate.
Speaker 7: This as you eat it, that's all.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I got part of that. That's misguided. When you eat a fruit, you know as well as I do. When you eat a fruit, you are furthering the life cycle.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, the fruit I retract In regards to fruit, yes, they produce it to be taken to be spread.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely correct. Now, what about a potato? If I eat ninety percent of the potato and then put that little ten percent back in the ground. I'm going to get ten more potatoes, aren't I sure? But potatoes a plant, well, what plant do you know really doesn't want to get eaten?
Speaker 5: Well, uh, spinoff all those kinds of of of of plants spinach. Yes, for instance, it's a plant.
Speaker 9: It's delicious in comp I do eat it, but that's because I also eat meat, because I'm hurting both of them. But but look, this, this is an ideology that doesn't bear footing in here, and we'll we'll never agree on that.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's it's pretty much nonsense to be to be, that's the easiest way to put it is. There's there's no consideration needed for the feelings of plants. Plants they might they might let out a little burst of energy or something. There is no device on earth that can convince me a plant is displaying emotion. Now, there's plants that close when you touch them and open when you leave them.
Speaker 5: Alone, and those that dance when to hear music.
Speaker 1: Tremendous. You know Terence McKenna, who went in and out of vegetarianism, He said he didn't eat plants because they were so intelligent now I can respect that, but it's very misguided. It's it's like, you know, in the Garden of Eden, God created fruit and herb bearing seed. So right there we have the clear instruction of what mankind should be eating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but now a guy that offered the fruits of the land was the guy that was offering the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: You're talking about, canaan Abel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he rejected he's offered.
Speaker 1: It's a good point. Now, what was God's commandment when Adam and Eve left the garden of Eden? You tell me to till the ground? Who He tweaked the seasons, and he said, now you're not just going to be able to live in the garden of Eden. You can't just pluck fruit off the tree. Now you have to work the ground. So when God rejects Cain's offering, he's not rejecting it because it's a vegetarian. And by the way, the offering has no bearing on the diet. God was disappointed in the offering because it was a lazy offering. Adam and Eve could have offered a basket of fruit able fulfilled God's commandment to go and till the ground and to work with animals. Agriculture, So Cain was lazy able partook of industry. That's what God was happy about. Now point out to you, Ricardo Cain was a vegetarian. The first murderer was a vegetarian.
Speaker 3: I was going to say that.
Speaker 1: Abel was also a vegetarian. The first murder victim was a vegetarian. Every human on planet Earth, at least of Noah's lineage, was a vegetarian until Noah gets off the arc. So Cain and Abel, God could care less about their diet. The crime that was committed the offering has nothing to do with diet, So I think you're misguided on that one too.
Speaker 5: There's always that chance, but I think that's the first time that God shows he's in fairness because they're both offering from the heart. If you read it, there's no difference in the emotion of one offering and the other offering, so there's no reason for it to be rejected because they both were from the heart. But I think that's not the subject of tonight's tuck.
Speaker 4: I had I had something to throw in, So back to the plants as a sort of medicine. There's a a large percentage of Native Americans who used to use sassafras as a way of getting to higher states. So they would use sassafras and some sort of AMMO inhibitor like a pepper to shut down their liver and have that sasafrass go directly into their bloodstream which creates ecstasy effect. So that was a very common one. And we've got all these plants all around us that we just assume are just shrubbery.
Speaker 7: You know, they're just frass.
Speaker 4: Sassafras is a plant like a twig.
Speaker 1: It comes, go ahead.
Speaker 7: It's the roots, it's a root.
Speaker 1: The point about to the point about the plants or not.
Speaker 9: Enable.
Speaker 1: You bring up a really good point. It's it's exactly where we should be looking at to get more guidance on a diet can't enable both vegetarians. That's established pretty much every scholar will concur because it's not. It's not until Noah where we get an explicit commandment. Now you guys can start eating meat. Now you guys can start eating flesh. Up until that time, meat means fruit inner bearing seed. The key point being fruit innur bearing seed. Anything that bear a seed is good for us seed. No worry whatsoever of hurting their feelings. Now, sure seed potato does not bear seeds, So there's entire classes of plant life that don't bear seeds that we also do not have to worry about hurting their feelings.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, I agree with you. Everything there is a tuberculos. Everything now that is a fruit. Everything there is a seed. All of that, I agree with you. But now, when you go to.
Speaker 2: Go on the.
Speaker 1: Biblical definition of a drenochrome is laid out in the exact exact chapter that you're referencing. Canaan Abel is where we get the biblical background for adrenochrome. So if there's any any place that we should be really looking out for emotion being transferred from the eater to the the thing being eaten, I would really agree with you that we should be looking at canaan Abel, because it's there where we get where we get the biblical explanation of adrenochrome. When Cain slays able vegetarian, killing a vegetarian, his blood drips down into the ground, and God doesn't see this happen. He doesn't hear it happen.
Speaker 5: The blood calls from the land. Yes, he tastes.
Speaker 1: The blood drip into the ground. And he hears the screams in the blood that's sunk into the ground. If that's not a one oh one on adrenochrome, I don't know what is. Now. We can say that plants have feelings, but we can also do our one thousand percent best to steer clear of adrenochrome. And I would remind you, Ricardo, no matter how you treat your animal, at the moment of slaughter, you are eating diet adrenochrome, a chronochrome, no doubt, all mammals produce adrenaline. An adrenaline is oxygenated, no matter what species animals produce.
Speaker 5: Good point. I agree with you, that's true. That's true. And by the way, I don't know if you are ending, but I wanted to say because I was out of network before you are right. The word in Portuguese for winter and hell is Invernu for winter and inferno to hell. So Inverno inferno it's just one change of one letter, but it's it's quite similar.
Speaker 1: It's almost an inversion, and we can even see the word inversion going back to the exact same route. This might be the first inverted word ever because Inverno, like Ricardo saying, is a winter, inferno is hell fire flames inferno inference if you have an inference, if or if you're inverting something flipping it upside down, that goes back to the same phonetic root. So good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank you both.
Speaker 4: Hey, uh, have you seen this planet before?
Speaker 3: Who means yeah, somebody somebody mentioned root beer and I love this ship out of root beer. So whatever it is, God bless But I did want to say those since we're ending. I think there's been so many times that I have name dropped Old World Florida on my show and other shows. I've learned so much. I spent like two weeks where I would just try to binge all the videos and I would fall asleep, like trying to like stay awake and watch everything, so that I was so looking forward to this one. And I hope because I'm going to share it on my end as well, I hope everyone learns something today because I know I did.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you, Julia appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thank you all very much for coming on. That was an awesome show. I really had a great time, Holly. I don't even think I checked my phone actually, so I was actually paying attention. Keep it real. You know. Somebody said, like, it looks like he's really stolen. I was like, no, I'm actually paying attention, like.
Speaker 3: Concentrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was. I was like, I have to listen to this.
Speaker 5: Thank you, next guest to look at you and yeah, at you. So I'm not interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And unfortunately I do have another show at seven thirty and a fifty minutes, so I do have to run at your phone. But thank you all for coming on. I plug the other I plug the rejects at the beginning, Doctor Longo, please just plug yourself again. Let everybody know where they can find your stuff.
Speaker 1: Old World Florida YouTube channel, Old World Florida on x Rumble. We're a little bit on Spotify too, but Instagram and my brother and I we run the Dancing Elephant Bookstore here in Palm Beach County, Florida. So if you're in South Florida, everyone's welcome. Everyone here on the panel, and if you're listening, come on into the Dancing Elephant Bookstore. This is the number one at Esoteric Metaphysical Bookstore in Florida. Not just saying that you can check yourself. We sell Crystal's we sell a lot of you know, tarot and things like that too.
Speaker 7: But is it online as well? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Is We have a website Dancing Elephant dot Shop. We have an Instagram Dancing the Dancing Underscore Elephant. We also have a publishing company where we've published two books so far. Hopefully the third will be about the Garden of Eden in Florida. They're called Monad and the second one is Giordano Bruno in the al chemical tradition. Nice and hopefully the third one will be about the Garden of Eden in Florida and Ricardo. You brought up the point about multiple gardens of Eden. I don't think we got to tie that up. I wish we could have, but I will say that the whole point of that was there's four rivers in Florida. They're on the exact same latitude, not only as Jerusalem and the two rivers in the Middle East. If we go even farther east and take it to to India and like Tibet over there, I think it's I think it's in Tibet. Mount Kilosh, Yes, Mount Kailash is a sacred place. It's considered the Mount Merou, the the like Igdrasil Mountain Merou of South Asia, Central Asia.
Speaker 5: Now it's a gigantic version of Pilot Mountain. It's also a crystal mountain.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. Some people say it's a pyramid. Some people say it's a spaceship. Some people say you're not allowed to climate. You know, you're not allowed to climb.
Speaker 5: I've talked with people that actually went to expeditions there to try and find an entrance to the undergrounds, which but it's it's it's very hard to reach and not as easy as it seems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that Mountain Merou. Everyone can go check for themselves. Drop a pin on Mountain Merou. It's got the legend behind sorry, Mount Memory, Mount Kylosh. The legend behind Mount Kylosh is that it has four sacred rivers coming from that mountain. Four sacred rivers.
Speaker 5: Are you Are you aware of the cattle in Napolis?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: But the point I wanted, I'm sorry, The point I wanted to make on that. The point I want to make on that is Mount Kylosh is precisely on the thirty first lad. Yes, so you're you asked about multiple paradises. There might have been similar stories that took place on that parallel, Florida might have been one Garden of Eden. Mount Kylosh might have been something close something similar, you know. And Heidi, your point about the Mormon Church coming to Florida, It's true they're the largest private landowner, but so much so that this whole Garden of Eden theory. The guy who owned that Garden of Eden in the fifties sold it to the richest man in America. In nineteen fifty five, richest man in America named John Kluke. John Klug donated the Garden of Eden in Florida to the Mormon Church. They owned it for about ten years, then they got rid of it. But to this day they're still the largest private landowner in Florida. Scientology is headquartered here. Florida's the first place that Christianity came to the United States, officially, first place that the Greek Orthodox Church came, first place, that Judaism came, first place that Islam came all the way right. But that's that's my last point. So I hope that covers.
Speaker 7: Thank you, thank you, Yeah, I love it, Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you to everybody in the chat too. I was able to see everybody's streams. There's a lot of less some stuff being said. I tried to throw up stuff from old shows. Thank you for being so interactive. That's what's up. That's why I like to go alive. And yeah, that's the end of another Recult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah,