Speaker 1: Now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to New York Corners.
Speaker 2: Well, well it isn't. Sammy Baker.
Speaker 1: David Junior.
Speaker 2: Samy, you on vacation, No, sir, I'm going to work today. I was just doing one day.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, all right. For some reason, I thought this guy's off. Hey, do you want to get back in the Hall of Fame? I mean, what's the deal here? I mean, you're just happy with being a two time Hall of Famer? No, sir?
Speaker 2: Okay, So you want to win today? Right? Yes, sir. JJ says that he's figured you out, though, JJ, what's up, brother Rod? Welcome back to the game. I listen, chill.
Speaker 1: He told me that you sounded awake and ready to go. You have played with us this year, not that long ago. I have.
Speaker 2: I've played a few times. I was out for my run.
Speaker 1: I actually got through twice, so I was called three a caller ten playing.
Speaker 2: Sammy's awesome. I'm I'm just here for a good time, not for a long time, but I'm gonna do my best. Okay.
Speaker 1: It's it's a good attitude, like let's just throw it out there, man, like let's make Sammy guess. I don't know what kind of guy we got here, Sammy, But are you running right now? I was?
Speaker 2: I was, I stopped my run. Okay, he's out for a morning run.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I like him already. What are they playing for? I don't know how to say this guy's name, but he's playing the House of Blues.
Speaker 1: That last Dave Zappa, Deezlasel, Frank Zappa, son Frank Zappa, and the mothers of an Intention Moon Unit is his sister sister and am Ed Zappra. I think those are the three Zappa kids. Yeah, Deesel Zappa is a wicked guitar player, so he's playing over at the House of Blues. We got tickets for you this morning. Deweezl JJ Sammy, shout out your name when you think you know the answer, don't monday.
Speaker 2: By Monday, here we go. Question number one, what part of a dog wags? J Sammy?
Speaker 1: T tail's a correct answer. I use that phrase quite a bit on this show because oftentimes the tail is wagging the dog around here. I use it all the time, meaning I've lost control. I've completely lost control. It happens a lot.
Speaker 2: That's somebody get in trouble for saying the inmates are running the asylum? Was that something? Is that in the Texans organization?
Speaker 1: Okay, next question, JJ, you were just behind him?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, sir, Yes, sir. How far did you run so far today? H mile and a half? He's so good. What a good person. Don't even think of playing that? Good for you. I'm happy that he's out there running, playing the game.
Speaker 1: Jealous Sammy, JJ, what tall pink bird often stands on one dig Sammy Lamingo? Yes, yeah, day woo you. He wanted it.
Speaker 2: He was sick of that two time Hall of Fame thing. JJ.
Speaker 1: You were, JJ, you were right behind him.
Speaker 2: Each question. You were close. It was tight. It was tight. I feel like I'm getting better. He's a great player.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, that's a great Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's up running in the morning. He's a nice guy. Do not cut this man down. I'm not nobody not I'm just I feel the next button I hit us a good for you.
Speaker 1: It's not going to be JJ. You keep being a great person.
Speaker 2: Okay. And he played the game. Hey, before before I let you go, I just wanted to let you know we had I was with father played and we had the best time at ditch Day. Can't wait to hang out with you all again. I know exactly who JJ is. He brought the priest to ditch Day, the call of Father, the color and everything. It's amazing, all right, all right, back to running.
Speaker 1: Sammy Baker Davis Junior, Three time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: How does that sound, Man, that sounds It does sound awesome, dude.
Speaker 1: Way to go, dude. You are in the Tournament of Champions. You can breathe sigh of relief.