Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: I help?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 3: Everybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's me by myself. Ain't got headless with me? And we got the uh headless magical mail bag but uh no headless and there's no mail. But I will bring you two sigils or symbols or whatever these things are also, uh I see Zara laugh.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you've got nothing to do, I do. I will be offering to throw out the link if anybody wants to jump on and toil ship when I'm covering these things. So yeah, if anybody wants, I'll throw you know, I'll throw the link in the chat now and you guys can just jump on if you want to. Yeah, so yeah, I'm going to here's the link now, I'm gonna drop it in the chat and then I will get on with the sigils. Well here we go, yo, jump on, man. You know, if you guys got any you guys got any, if you guys got any weird stories or anything, whatever, jump on, man. Just listen. You start talking shit, I'm just gonna kick your right the fuck off. So you ain't gonna get too far with me, so uh yeah, if you guys want to jump on, you're more than welcome, all right. I see zarralots coming, so maybe maybe I might. I just sent the link in the chat Zara Lath so grab it. I might maybe wait, h might wait until he jumps on before I start going, because once I do pull up these notes and cover these sigels, I really won't be able to check the chat too much because I'm gonna have the windows open up. So at least if like zerolats here, he could probably like you know, somebody's on the bottom to get it man or whoever, if anybody's uh anyways here, oh there he is zero a holy ship? What is going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh you're muted. You're muted real quick, just to let you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm kind of starting off on the phone because I really wanted to show I was hanging out with my buddy. He's uh, he's packing up. But man, I've missed you. It's been quite a few months since I've since I've been on.
Speaker 2: Actually a lot my network connections. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I got to get that other guy on that you gave me. He gave me his contact. I never actually I have it saved by contact him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Robert Phoenix, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's just I have so many people that have already booked. I don't want to get in touch with somebody. Can you come on here, Robert?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Robert chill as fuck, so you know you'll you'll get there, You'll be good. Yo.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm assuming you've probably got some wild stories of your own, don't you.
Speaker 3: Sir Man oh Man, Well, this is just wild stories in general. What was the subject?
Speaker 2: You know, you know, it would be interesting maybe to talk about because I am gonna finally I'm wrapping up on it now. I was editing, Uh, I'm covering the Aunt Mayer Park finally I finally decided to do it. I do think that is an interesting story to talk about. What the fuck was that statue we found behind the fucking trees? I forgot all about that.
Speaker 3: Kind of right right right?
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 2: For people don't know Zarah, I mean I actually met Zarah at in person. We met at Aunt to Mayer Park and we walked around and we filmed some ship. So he's one of these one of the few people actually person.
Speaker 3: Do you occulting a mythologically designed park. Very very is a very cool walk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, that ship was crazy. Those stairwells. That stairwell was insane. How big that was? Actually thinking about it, walking up and down that a few times. I did that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was. I was watching uh Rotting Jewels, who was just on my channel. Everybody, you should go check out I interview with Dana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go check that out.
Speaker 3: And I made her wise to the Moxley murder. I couldn't believe she didn't know about the Moxie murders associated with the Kennedy family. Crazy, So I gave her the biggest rabbit hole in the universe from my town. But I noticed in her latest music video cut she did at the end of her live stream, she had she flashed the two pillars that overlook the the Palisades. Uh from the uh from that overlook area uh inre oh good?
Speaker 2: Maybe she could talk about on tomorrow and get it popular before I dropped my show.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, But I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure that statue was a god yea.
Speaker 2: For once, I'll be writing somebody else's coattails.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe it was. I believe it was. It was one of the Greco Roman gods. I think I thought I saw that it's supposed to have like a bow and arrow or something, which I think is but but I couldn't remember at the time if the deity was male or female.
Speaker 2: Wait to think that the thing that we found match the statue, the thinking that we the thing that we found, Yeah it was. Yeah, I think it did have.
Speaker 3: Like as that overlook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that I think did have like a small dick on it if I remember correctly, Like, I think it was male, wasn't it. Maybe I might be confused.
Speaker 3: I think so, I think so. I I I believe I had mistaken it or for Artemis and I have to go back and look at my upload.
Speaker 2: I know once you got to look at it, you were able to realize what it was, because I do remember you confusing and then you're like, no, I think this is so, and so I might have lost you ice frozen. But yeah, yo, that ship was crazy. Oh you're back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, I was checking I was checking something on the phone with with what I what I thought because I yeah, no it was male, and I got and I and I I thought to myself Artemis because I think I saw the bow, but I had forgotten that Artemis was female at the time, right, I'm sure ultimately looked Greek.
Speaker 2: You got, Nehla Munter. Yeah, what's going on, sir? I would I would assume a guy. Okay, thank you? All that was correct? How are you? I think that Mike's what's up with you? Can you just say something again? I want to make sure your mike sounds okay? Oh yeah, it sounds better. Yeah. For some reason, it sounds like it was out for a second and came back.
Speaker 3: In my big football game in the background.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh that's right. Isn't like today like a big football day could be right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right now, yeah, yeah, it's yeah, it's the think it's the Thanksgiving game. There's you know that's usually uh, that's usually like a big deal in the league.
Speaker 2: Yo, Neffla Hunter. You got any crazy stories anywhere experiences?
Speaker 3: Not really many stories.
Speaker 2: All yeah, but but zera Ath. You know what I thought was the craziest thing about that statue is where it was and how yo, me and you tried to push it in a barely nudge, like, how the fuck did somebody even get it over? It?
Speaker 3: It was made of it was like made of iron or something. Yo.
Speaker 2: Like if people were to see like onto my park once I put it out, or Dana happened to show any visuals of it, you'll see these stairs and they have these Japanese trees right there. I forgot the exact name of them. Uh, and like just the stairwells among as fuck and like these people must have like walked it down like a part of it and then maybe like gave up and just like left it there. But like, yo, this statue was heavy as shit and it just didn't didn't even fit the rest of the park. It was just like I wondered, like is this like left over from a ritual that somebody brought something with me?
Speaker 3: You know, like one one can lead oneself to the imagination that perhaps it was an effigy sacrifice and then they left it there because it kind of symbolized like we buried the body of this god and uh and and and hit it over here, right, So it comes off like that, you know when you put the context together. But honestly, it could just be the way it is with the landscapers, because if it's a public park, you know, everybody knows that in communism you don't get as hard a work ethic.
Speaker 2: Oh, they were Japanese sedars. After they used there was Japanese SAARs to mimic the Italian Cypress that they were trying to get a vision of Oh at Mayo Park and gardens in the Bronx Yonkers. Yeah yeah, yeah. Actually, besides going with Zerolath, I think I went like two or three more times. You know, I even filmed myself walking down and I think up that stairs.
Speaker 3: Hmm. Yeah. No, you you were pretty comprehensive. You've if you haven't really cracked the archives of what you were doing, you've got your work cut out for you. And I know that you went back because you also you also snuck in some drone frow Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. That shit was fun. That shit looks good.
Speaker 3: Actually, So I I do actually have a kind of a wild uh story this weekend because it's kind of a it's kind of interesting and exciting because it may have a reflection on my podcasting. Right now, in the metal scene, everybody is talking about this catastrophe that just happened with this this band that was that was up and rising. It was having its very first headline tour in North America called Vitriol, and I've been following this band for like two years. I wear the shirt my channel very often because I've heard it all the time. So this band had a show in New York and then that night, on their way to the Canadian border, while partying doing coke, they had a huge fucking fight with the singer who is also the founder of the band, the only uh you know, guy who is the band effectively, and they all rage quit on him, dumped his girlfriend and his dog and his gear at a gas station with him left with everything else, completely fucking him over over like a cokehead fight.
Speaker 2: That's not only what happens with coke, right right, And as such.
Speaker 3: Bizarre behavior to the metal community that they don't they don't seem to understand that in metal, that's some people are volatile because it goes with the art form.
Speaker 2: Yah yeah, yeah, oh, the art film goes with their attitude. Yeah yeah, Because you.
Speaker 3: Know, I went to the New York show. This is where I come in. I went to the New York show. I went to that last show and it was a good fucking show in this tight little hole in the ground and I met Kyle, a guy who got fucked over, and you know, I mean he looked like, you know, he gave me the same kind of vibes that I get, like there was a vibe check when we met, as I figured from listening to his interviews, because I was going to ask him for interview because Vitriol he named after the alchemical principle, and he's got a witches in his family. He knows a bit about magic and the occult, so I wanted to propose to him a conversation like the one he had on Ibliss Manifestations or the Mycelium Network and take that further because I could see him stretching to want to have a more occult, reject y kind of conversation. So I'm hoping to get this guy because now a everyone's talking about him, be I think people are gonna see that, you know, he's just a crazy, awesome artist. And Okay, he does coke and who doesn't, I mean I don't, but you know it's gonna be that kind of thing. It's like, Okay, that seems pretty fucking human, right, as long as he doesn't like have an arrogant ego, right, I have faith in this guy, and if he does the if he does the interview, I will save his fucking career. There I said it.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 3: Anyway, because so my point is is that I saw that everybody was pretty happy. There was no fucking issue. It looked like between them, I got a picture with the whole fucking band. Everybody's energy was cool, and and the guy had said yes to an interview after the tour was over. So I'm putting myself out there. I'll take the heat. I'll take the heat, get it.
Speaker 2: I'm actually telling I'm gonna be telling anes with you. I'm surprised you don't have any weird like a cult of paranormal stories.
Speaker 5: Like you.
Speaker 2: Judges just seem like somebody who you no offense, not in a bad reading, not saying it's bad. I just figured like all of us, all of us all have a weird story, so.
Speaker 3: Much so, so much of it, Like it was such a weird quest, an exploration that was a confusing time of looking at how what the world really is and finding myself at the same time, and so many experiences. It's just like, huh, I know, I'm around people where nothing sounds like a madman. But for the most part, it's because I try not to hold on to stuff for too long. I feel like it's overwhelming, right, you know, to remember every little like oddity. You know that, you know Mandela effect, right, In fact, I had a goddamn fucking Mandela effect about this whole fucking situation. So if you want that, Yeah, So where was a guy in the band who autographed my vinyl? Because I missed the show, but I caught the basist of that band and he autographed the vinyl for me. I didn't get to meet anybody else in the band. They had gone out after some period of time. He quit that band because they because of the same kind of volatility. Apparently that happened with this other guy. And when I had given him my vinyl to autograph. When I met this dude that I want to interview, I gave it to him and I said, yeah, man, An Adam autographed it. And then I couldn't find Adams when I give it, gave it to him to autograph, and I said, oh, I left the inner sleeve at home. It must be on the inner sleeve. But Adam autographed it, you know. Uh, So then he autographs it. I get home, I look at the inner sleeve, the autographs stuff. Fucking there, there's not a smudge mark. I keep these things in good clear plastic case, and it's fucking it's gone. It's it's as if it was never written upon it and Kyle signed it right where Adam had signed it online. I should you not.
Speaker 2: Step have Matt. I have no idea he's asking. Didn't the roll didn't Rolling Stone Magazines thought as a rock and roll groupie podcast in book form. I guess I could see that makes sense idea.
Speaker 3: So you know, like I I, I've had a lot of very like mystical kind of dreams, and you know, some of the stuff I understood from a limited kind of New Age perspective, and because.
Speaker 6: I went through a serious shift where I was kind of stepping out of looking at like, you know, oh benevolent aliens to go have like some sort of cool contact experience and be part of some galactic federation of super right because I was I was seeking these experiences.
Speaker 3: But you know, it was like I was jumping between as if a fantasy as if a real world. You know, I'm just so strange about it. But then I have and it's so personal, right, But I just end up just working off the brilliance of what I can do when I set up something like my presentations, which is why I need my YouTube channel to make sense.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm funny like that, And that's why I don't come on too much because it's, uh, it's so personal that it's it doesn't it doesn't seem so interesting. It's not coming from the academic and that and I'm and I'm I'm trying something different with magic too, right because I I never tried to incorporate like Thelema in what I do.
Speaker 2: Oh sh oh ship ninety three. No, we're gotta We're gotta get you, Zara. You're gonna be eating cakes of light and taking it in the ash before you know it.
Speaker 3: Juk joking, that sounds perfectly fat.
Speaker 2: Chunking dude. No, just blending around with you, man. But uh hmm, so what about the So what were you interested in actually getting into that stuff or no, or like trying to apply I guess maybe that idea do something well that that set of It's funny, like when you want to get into like what is the lema? Actually what is the limic magic? It's interesting to even think about trying to even really say what that.
Speaker 3: Is, right, I mean, what do you mean I thought you.
Speaker 2: Oh, even with that, it's just like it entails like.
Speaker 3: So many you were in the Oto for too many Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know, but it's just like even when you get into that, it's like I just feel like there's a little bit more behind, just like a saying like I you know, maybe even like I think it's a little bit more. Uh oh, haven't I say that. I don't think it's that broad of a meaning. Maybe it's hard to explain, Like you know, like if you look at the Oto with the Lima people who practice the Limic magic, guess they have a certain mindset of like you know, you're doing your will or your or your ideas to find out your will and do it. But like along that, they always, like a lot of them, will also have their certain styles of rituals and certain things they do. So you know, some people might argue, but I do think like even when it comes to like Thelemic magic, I mean, honestly, there's gonna be certain rituals by Crowley that he wrote himself that should be being actually used. But I just, uh, I think I think it could be a little bit more detailed than most people think. I don't know, I'm probably not really expressing myself the right way. I just, uh, I think there's a little bit more to what most I don't know. I think there's a lot of Thelamites that throw around that they're a Thelamite or they're into Thlema when they're really not, and that waters down like what that actually entails.
Speaker 3: Well, this, yeah, this all gets which I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that could happen with you. You could beat people that are into your type of ship, you know, going around acting like they're you know whatever, some norse you know, know it all, and it's like they don't even know jack shit about it, you know what I'm saying. You know, I'm sure that happens in all in all areas, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, yeah, naturally, there's always you know, there's a lot of people there. They're they're coming out of all sorts of different disciplines. I have a whole lot of I give a whole lot of leeway for people that are under you know, more you know, operating for more rigid and ruled ideas about stuff. They I don't know, they need that. They needed to be that way for all of this stuff to make sense. Maybe it's a maybe it's a status thing because they like the academic culture surrounding it. Whatever. That's that's fair. It's uh, my libre qualities make me very diplomatic. I'm more interested in everybody getting along, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think that's quite It's a lot easier to do that. I think those people realize, right, But uh yo, if you don't mind, if you don't mind, I probably should at least start getting into Let me get into one of these schedules real quick. Oh you know what I forgot. I totally forgot. I'll do this quick. I actually meant to cover it last week. I think I had mentioned like a week or two before that I had some crazy, uh special case story. Uh but it didn't include me doing it. But it was like other people. It was fucking wild. It was uh long time, many many moons ago, when I wasn't the pillar of society that I am now, and I was a drug dealer. Surprise, surprise. I mean I've talked about that before. Anyway, I lived out and Uh, I lived down in like Centerich. Anybody's like from a no Seldon. I was out in Seldon, Long Island. Uh, just like kind of recently moved out of my house too, and I have my own place, and uh whatever I sold fucking normally, I sold weed and I sold a funckt on it though, and every once in a while I would like pick up other shit if it wasn't like anything drastic, Like if somebody's like, oh, I you know, I happen to come across like a fucked on ecstasy. You know you want to you want to take like fifty or a hundred, and you I'll take them and like move them or bring them to a rave or whatever. Like sometimes I might come across acid. I'll take some you know, nothing serious but it or just you know, grab all the ship, like I'll make a few hundred dollars off of this, you know, why the fuck not? So like one time I had unfortunately I knew a lot of dope fiends that would kind of come around sometimes it's like, you know, just weird amounts of drugs, who knows where the fuck they got it from, looking to dump it. And you know, he was like Okay, sure, because it's normally cheapest shit. This fucking dude his girlfriend, like he told me, and I don't think he was lying that they worked. She worked at a veterinary office. Yo. They must say came with like I think it was like two cases or some shit. It was like fucking forty bottles or something a special K. I was like, Yo, what the fuck? I was like, Oh, that's a lot of fucking bottles of K and uh. I was like yo, I was like, you know how much work this is if I want to like cook all these motherfuckers and break it down, you know, because I'm already thinking this guy's gonna hit me with like a stupid number because at that time, if anybody's from like Long Island don't know what I'm talking about. At that time, c K. He basically ran the K distribution in fucking Long Island at some point or hugely, and he was kind of setting the price of what the fucking bottles were going for. So they were all like about seventy or eighty dollars a bottle average. So I'm thinking that it was this kid gonna hit me with like fucking fifty sixty bucks to make it worth, you know, try to like make it worth it to me. So I'm like, in my mind, I'm like this is way too much cooking. I don't want to fucking cook all the shit and bag all this shit up to try to make extra money. I mean you could, but I was just like I already got wee like like no, and he was like, I'll sell it to you for twenty dollars a bottle, and I was like, well, fuck that, I'll just sell the fucking bottles all day for forty dollars and double my money. So I grabbed that shit and I ended up dumping it off within like three or four four coals because it was so cheap. People were just like, yo, fuck, I'll take like, you know, six ten. I had these two dudes, know, these three dudes so come to my house that I knew, and like, I mean I knew them pretty much even from being a teenager. But like these dudes, I guess, you know, you don't keep up with people a lot, so I guess you know they've they've gone to like party harder on certain things. And they came by and they came by to get you know, bottles of k each and one. I'd never seen anybody fucking do this shit. This motherfucker pulled out a syringe of mainline some of it. I was like, Yo, what the fuck? So that was where I was already like I got some fucking dude inside my apotment mainline and special o K. Then then this is the craziest shit I've ever seen. These fucking dudes like dump out though you know obviously they're gonna dump out the whole bottle probably and cook it. And they cooked in the microwave or whatever, chopped it all up. This one fucking dude sniffed half a bottle at a time. Yo. I watched him do it, and I was like, dude, did you really just do that? Oh losh, there he is and I was like, holy fuck. And I was just like yo, Like I'm like like sitting here and I'm thinking like yo. First off, like that was my boy? That was my boy? Who did I think that was Jason or it was Joe? I can't remember. One of them snorted a lot. Basically, I had two guys that were like fucking useless, acting like Yo, I've never seen people do like the weirdest shit, like the they were making noises, faces, acting like they were a fucking fish or some shit. It was me and a couple of people. I'm like, yo, I'm selling drug so like, think about this. I'm keeping honest, like I'm selling drugs. So it's like normally it's like, you know, I'm getting calls, I gotta leave, I gotta go and make deals, and now I'm stuck at my house. So it's like a fucking freaks show. I'm just having people come over and I'm like, yo, look at these motherfuckers. You know, we're like at this point, we're like getting stoned and I'm making drug deals and people are coming over looking at these people like acting like fucking idiots on special ky. But it actually was like fucking freaky as shit. I was just like what the fuck. I'm like, Yo, what kind of fucking world do you win? Right now? That like the way you're acting seems to fit that reality, Like you know what I'm saying like this, I don't know. It was just really weird and uh yeah, that was some fucking crazy shit. So eventually they came out of it. I think like within an hour or so, they're kind of like somewhat all right, cause The whole thing is is after I even watched them sniff that, I was like, yo, if I tell them to get the fuck out and they getting that call like they're done in like a few minutes, Yo, So what are we gonna do with me? You know, tell my boys get the fuck out? Like you know, I don't know, but yeah, wild, wild fucking story. It was like it was really fucking bugged out to watch people like. It was just weird. I don't even want to imitate what they were doing. It was so fucking like weird. They're like making like weird like is and ship like I don't know, like fish faces. It was just fucking creepy. And I was like, yeah, I don't think I don't think that stuffs to me. All right, So I thank you for listening to me. Babbles are laugh all right, I'll pull this up and maybe, uh, maybe you've seen this before? You know what that is?
Speaker 3: Checked? By the way, how do I sound?
Speaker 2: Oh you sound much better now? Gore?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 3: Good, good?
Speaker 2: Yes you have you ever seen this before? Sir?
Speaker 9: M No.
Speaker 3: Looks a little bit like the like like a Medusa relief.
Speaker 2: Oh very good, very good. Oh you said relief too. Oh, I'm impressed, sir, he said, relief that many people actually cull shit relieves so freezies a freeze you.
Speaker 3: I watched so many hours of so many things. I mean, you know, just give me like Lloyd Pie, you know, anybody anybody.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, still still have mad Like don't get me wrong, Listen, I went to Rave, so I've you know, I know what it's like to be like on fucking acid, ecstasy, dust and special k all at the same time. Probably you know, I'm saying like I've fucking gone crazy at rage, but yeah, special k out of there's something up with that shit where it's just like you do a little bit and you're all right, you're doing a little bit too much and you regret the fucking me. I'm like, fuck, why did I do that?
Speaker 3: I've never been like, I've never been like a drug guy.
Speaker 2: Right, It's oh, I like went that crazy at raise.
Speaker 3: Like everyone's like it's always like like there was just something always about me where like I do not have an addictive personality about things at all. Oh right, Like like my you know, like if I really really really had to wanted to, I could cold cold turkey, you know, cannabis. I've done it before, right, you know, you know, and I've just you know, I plant teacher medicine stuff like that. So like, that's part of the reason probably that I don't have so many damn wild stories is because I've I've I used to play things so bismal safe, right, So it became very exciting for me to take all sorts of really wild risks that did all the little things or sometimes the bigger things that are hard to explain, but that like showed me that the paranormal was real, that magic was you know, was was was real and it and it worked.
Speaker 2: And but.
Speaker 3: I had to find what I was comfortable with, right, you know, I you know, you get the wariness of what Christianity tells you, and you don't. You don't get away from that so easy when you take it so seriously.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, Well real quick, sorry, I forgot. Let's get back to the image. This is a if I pronouncing this correctly, it is Meduce's head, but it's called the gorgonion reduces head and is a it's the face only image of Medusa or another gorgon. It has wide eyes, snaky hair, sometimes tusks, and a lolling tongue in early pieces and later on sometimes it does soften into like having like kind of a serene mask. It appears on temple, roof tiles, anti fixes, the aegis of Athena. It shows up on shields, thelways, floors and coins. The mets curator notes says it plainly, Meduce's head functioned as an apotropaic, an image of evil to repel evil. That's what it says in the met about this thing when it shows up archaic grease the sixth to fifth century BCE terra cotta antifixes with fierce mask like you know, images of this, and you will find them in Sicily, South Italy. The classical Hellenistic era. The face grows a little bit calmer, you almost get more of like a beautiful Medusa, but the function persists, same thing Athena statues and reliefs. So yeah, I can say it too, car Carconian on the ages. If I'm saying that right on, that probably fucking up. The Acropolis Museum has one there too as well. In the Roman world, you see Medusa mosaics guard entrances and courtyards like a Pompeii Naples and Athens, continuing kind of like the whole threshold ward like to ward off evil stuff. Who made it or used it? Templar roofers and coreplasts. Terra Cotta specialists produced roof ends with this on it kind of like a you know, thing to protect the boundary and armors and uh yeah, armorers and sculptures put the head on aged ageds and shields. Yeah, they put them on shields. Like I said earlier, they would put this image on shields and they would use that as kind of like to ward off, you know, help with protection.
Speaker 3: Uh mint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know what, I have other images, you know, let me switch, let me switch.
Speaker 3: Like like I think, I think it's like I I want to say that there is a suggestiveness that it's the sun.
Speaker 2: Mhm. See. You know what's it's interesting here. When I get done with this, I actually go to another here. That's just interesting that you said the sun, because I will go to something that is actually aligning it with the moon, which is really weird. Temple roofers. Oh yeah, I mentioned mint. Engravers struck the front facing on there. They put that face on their Greek silver again. They monstro his face at the edge, like on a roofline or a shield. Rim or in the doorway turns harm back. It signals divine protection and battle. Harvard notes that when the Mortals put a Gargonian on a shield, it evokes Athenas, evokes Athena for protective claim. You will see it used on temples again, on shields, on coin. And one thing that is interesting is that they do say that supposedly. I think Versace actually admits to it that that's where they got this logo from. So even I VASACEI uses his logo.
Speaker 3: It almost looks like the Starbucks logo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right. And then this is what I find weird. I just resee this is actually dropping tomorrow as a premiere. This is in uh let me go to my notes. That is a waka d la Luna Spanish for the Temple of the Moon, and it is a massive terraced adobe pyre built by the Moki culture on Peru's north coast roughly between one hundred to eight hundred CE. Together with its companion Jaca del Soul, the Temple of the Sun, and it formed the ceremonial like heart of the ancient Mochi capital city. At its height when it had about twenty five thousand people, which is around six hundred CE. Now this is like one of the most famous murals that they found inside, because this is actually something fairly new that they've found this place, believe it or not. And this is a giant face of the i ipec that's with a gaping mouth and feline fangs, surrounded by like a rithing border of serpents and like some weird figures. And it also was sometimes called the decapitated God. But I even thought, like, yo, like if you even look at this picture, it's like it's even got the fangs and everything too. Like to me, I do see like a little bit of a resemblance here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that that looks familiar across a lot of motifs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is true too, the Asian motifs.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of demon masks for samurai and things. Yes, that's similar things. So I think that it doesn't mean that they're all connected to Medusa. But but any any of these gorgons or or or Medusa's that are going to have those similar features, it means that they are in the same class of entity. Because that's what I was symbolism, the shared features. You know, it's like people like if you know the deep lore of Lord of the Rings, the ball Rog and Gondolf are literally like the same bloodline. Like they're literally like cousins. They're related, they're bro they're like whatever, right there, Rye being right, And so that that that kind of shows you like there's you know, like there's different ways of looking at certain entities of a certain order.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir. Yeah, that was the That was the first one I got.
Speaker 3: Kind of goes with what Paul Thobbs does with that nef one looks like clowns thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah. When you said that, I was like, oh ship, Yeah right, I could see that at the mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah I I Yeah, that looks like that can be in that kind of territory. This even has kind of like a tentically kind of thing to it, like these, you know, the way everything's curling around, look at and it's they don't necessarily look like snakes, so those could easily be tentacles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it almost looked like alien UFO type fucking things. Yeah, weird ship. Yeah it starts oh ship. So we haven't talked about the zions, you.
Speaker 3: Know, there's a there's also the symmetry there even on the first relief that that that you showed, uh with the with the way the snakes, you know, they were kind of coming out largely kind of even curling the Sorry, did I do something silly with my hand?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Somebody said, nice, he's got nice ears. The image was funny.
Speaker 3: Oh he's got nice ears.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, not you that guy. Yeah. The things I still look like octopus of fucking UFOs with the handles on them on them, but uh, yeah, I think we got I think fred er uh Freda Vinci might might jump on with us. I guess if you guys want, I'll go on to like the next thing too, nephol. Is there anything that you wanted to say about this or anything you wanted to even ask or talk about.
Speaker 3: No that I'll just give it image.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tomorrow I have a uh Sacred Luna temples drop and there's like four different places I covered. This is I think the first one that I talked about a little interesting, I mean nothing too heavy, but definitely some interesting stuff. Some of these temples, I mean this one had fucking massive killings though, I mean some of them. They were fucking slaughter of motherfuckers. So some interesting stuff to check out. Yeah, tomorrow nine thirty am. All right, Yeah, I'm gonna get over to the the next thing that I have, and now the next one. I'm sure, I'm sure you know this, the tal rope, I'm sure you know what that is. Let me yeah, they if I show it this way, I'm shure, Exara, let you've seen that before? Ah that? Yeah? Okay, yeah, oh maybe you haven't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, all right, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the tyrow, the uh where the how do you stay? The storogram, the ligature of Tao and row. Long before jeweled processional crosses or Constantine's battlefield, chiro scribes quietly wrote this little cross figured inside the earliest New Testament papyri, papyri to abbreviate the word starus cross and staru to crucify. On the page, it looks like a T shaped cross with a looped head, a crucified body, and one stroke, and many scholars read it as the earliest Christian image of Jesus. On the cross where it shows up first and where you can still see it. You see it in the papyri. What is that the Bodmer Papyri, or a group of ancient papyrus and parchment manuscripts, mostly in Greek and Coptic, that were acquired in the early That was acquired in nineteen fifties to early nineteen sixties by Swiss collector Martin Bodmer, hence the name many scholars think are a large portion came from a single find in Upper Egypt. What they include and why you know people care about this very early Christian biblical texts. It shows akif for studying how tech circulated and changed over time. There's also a non Christian and classical and documentary material, literary works, administrative records, so it's not just like biblical manuscripts. You do see this like used in other stuff, several codises of book form, which matters for the history of the book in their early reading culture. Now where do you actually see this in the earliest time? Again, I said that Bodmer papyri, and that shows up in Papyrus sixty six and Papyrus seventy five. In sixty six at Codex of John traditionally dated around the earliest third century. Some scholars argue a little bit later, but in multiple places where us and crucify a kurve describe rights to Tawau in place of the letters in a papyrus number seventy five Luke and John, usually dated third century. Also some argue into the fourth It also uses that same set image at Luke nine, twenty three, fourteen, twenty seven, and twenty four to seven. And you can actually see that today if you want to go down. Oh no, actually you can see it online via the Vatican Library Digital facility, So you can check that out online if you want to. Larry Hertudu's classic study pulled these occurrences together and argue that it isn't just shorthand, it's a text as icon, a tiny devotional image embedded into scripture itself what it meant to the people that wrote it. In the early Christian scribble habit of nomina sacra sacra names written sacred names written in special forms, this functions like a iconic abbreviation, and started instead of writing all the letters describe, just fuses the tao the cross beam post with row the loop suggesting ahead or twisso creating a compact sign that points to the crucified every time the word occurs by late Antichia. By late Antiquity, writers such as Ephram the Syrian could even theolize theologize the form, reading Tao as the cross and pairing the device with the alpha and the omega in some traditions. How it evolved in White Constantine is not at the beginning. Again, this thyro the styro gram predates the imperial chiro by roughly a century or more when Constantine later places the crystal gram the XP on standards and armor and coins. So again this evening came out before then. So just real quick to wrap it up around to two hundred to three hundred CE, you get the P sixty six and the P seventy five. Again, that was the stuff by the Bodmer. And then early fourth century you see Constantine populerizes it with the chiro and standards and coins, and then late antiquity, late antique commentaries you have Ephraim and others reflect on the tyro theology, tying it to the alphao omega readings. So yeah, and I'll show I got a couple of other pictures. I think of what it there? You go there then't even have it leg there on this thing?
Speaker 3: Right? Well, that also that kind of turns into the that the packs. Yeah, like like it kind of it's got the same piece situation. They just kind of like rotate, uh, the intersections, because it looks like in in Norse ruins, it looks like, uh, Wuno and Gebo the one that does packs, right, and so is is w and and Gebo is g and so you know, so that's what the sound like. That, that's what it is on a runic level. Yeah, that was like saying that it is runic. But I always think in terms of if I didn't know what something was, it would be familiar to me from my symbolisms that I would know. Right, So here I am the Norseman, here's the Romans coming along. What does my language tell me about their symbolism?
Speaker 2: Right? What I'm justin I'm sorry, I didn't even I totally forgot. Once I went onto my notes, I could see on the bottom it's it's all good at Matthew Lane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought when you when you sent me that message, I thought you meant like jump on the YouTube, not.
Speaker 3: The not the actual podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh when I text you earlier today, actually yeah that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I was like Okay, I'll jump on. I didn't think he meant like, actually on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's I was like, wow, he said yeah, real easily. I was like, all right, nice, Yeah, that's cool. Going on, Nick, what's going on? How are you? I can't see you? Where'd you go?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well. I'm doing well. Man.
Speaker 8: I stepped out of camera for a seconds and getting some stuff done on the.
Speaker 10: Late night Oh nice, figure, why not hop on?
Speaker 3: Listen talk a little bit.
Speaker 8: I don't know what the fuck I was going to talk about, but I heard you talking about drugs and stuff talking about this.
Speaker 3: We didn't talk about anything, huh.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're talking about weird experiences. So I was like, fuck, you know, massive around of drugs, I mean, some weird experience.
Speaker 8: I don't know how deep I would want to go into, mind, but I'll tell you that ever since September tenth, dude, my life took a crazy turn, crazy turn.
Speaker 2: I think it was kind of like a light.
Speaker 3: Had touched on that with me.
Speaker 8: I laid out a couple of times. I didn't get too much traction on it. You know, nobody really showed too much interest, but the whole Charlie kirk thing. I uh, I really dug.
Speaker 7: Into that when it came to the the college and the surrounding area.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that is such a deep that whole situation. That's why I haven't gotten situations the right.
Speaker 3: The one thing nobody really hit on was the names of the mountains.
Speaker 8: And the whole MLK junior comparison that was going on at that time. Like as soon as it happened, well, I'm gonna tell you a weird experience real quick. I was hanging out with a friend and we were debating chocolate milk.
Speaker 3: What's the best chocolate milk? Right? And the medics is one I've had. I've only had it.
Speaker 10: No, No, that's not even milk bro.
Speaker 3: Milk.
Speaker 7: I had just had this brand, probably a couple of months beforehand. And I really don't drink chocolate milk all much, but I had just had this recently.
Speaker 10: So I went back to the store and my friend grabbed her chocolate milk. I grabbed my chocolate milk, and we traded mine.
Speaker 3: Clearly was better.
Speaker 7: The name of that chocolate milk was promised to land with a red heifer on the label, and and well, I'll digress in a moment.
Speaker 3: So we go home.
Speaker 8: I go home, I go you know what, I'm going to really dig into this. Let's see, let's see what kind of bullshit I can find.
Speaker 11: And I started looking at the water symbolism of the college.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of reflecting pools and waterfalls and stuff. I was like, Oh, they have any deities, any water gods on campus.
Speaker 10: Let's check that out.
Speaker 7: Nothing popped up, and no Neptune, no, no.
Speaker 10: Psided nothing like that popped up.
Speaker 8: So then I was like, all right, Well, as I'm looking at the pictures, I noticed all the mountains literally on every side of the college.
Speaker 3: So I was like, what's the names of these mountains? And it's going to escape me now because I'm talking about it. Nevo, Mount Nevo stood out. Yeah, Mount Nevo is Biblical.
Speaker 7: Mount Nevo is the mountain Moses stood on to view the Promised Land.
Speaker 10: So we have my dumb ass here drinking some chocolate milk.
Speaker 3: I see that. I look down. I said, promise, what the hell?
Speaker 7: Okay, keep reading And then I send a couple of messages to some friends who I correspond with, and I was like, Bro, this whole like promised land thing, this is kind of crazy. He's like, yeah, do you not realize that they've been comparing him to Martin Luther King Junior, also whose famous speeches.
Speaker 3: I've seen the Promised Land?
Speaker 10: What what so.
Speaker 3: To do? What? I don't know what the fuck it means.
Speaker 10: I don't know why they did that. I don't know why they hid that little bit of information in there. Why the fuck I found it after drinking some chocolate.
Speaker 3: Milk chocolate mil man. Oh bro.
Speaker 8: Not only that, but when you look on it, go look up Promised Land milk.
Speaker 10: They're in Texas.
Speaker 3: They're right where the red heifers were being raised.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, So.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is this connection? Bro?
Speaker 10: And why am I?
Speaker 3: Why is this.
Speaker 2: Where you live? Out that?
Speaker 12: I'm not you don't I live in Ohio, Bro, I'm in Ohio.
Speaker 3: Not only why, like.
Speaker 5: The Promised Land chocolate milk is made like they're they're headquarters.
Speaker 3: I believe it's down around Dallas somewhere.
Speaker 11: And then their actual farm is right, it's a couple less than a couple hundred miles away from where the red heifer farm that they sent over to Israel is at.
Speaker 3: Down in Texas.
Speaker 12: It's all connected, all the marketing agents, all connected all the marketing agencies make you understand that chocolate is associated with sin, specifically chocolate chocolate, right.
Speaker 2: Is a snow poppy cock.
Speaker 13: It's finish what you're saying of chocolate, right, not just boys like choco.
Speaker 2: You know, I still drink chocolate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, think of the right now is does this mark you marks?
Speaker 3: Like if you've had red heifer milk? Does that mean that, well, they don't have.
Speaker 7: They make very regular milk too, they do so regular milk and chocolate milk.
Speaker 3: It was great, it was delicious, But then I looked.
Speaker 7: Down like that it's a little readly pasteurized and they probably had baby hormones into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever this person, But.
Speaker 3: To go back to your chocolate milk thing and being sin.
Speaker 8: I even saw an old, old, old old clip of a young man going up to a dispensary of regular milk and chocolate milk, and the boy picks the chocolate.
Speaker 3: Milk, and then you hear the.
Speaker 7: The voiceover guy going, Timmy's picked chocolate milk. That means he's going to be irrational and irresponsible.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, because of the sugar content, right, It's all all leads back to.
Speaker 7: Sugar and the sweet ship and how it affects us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they said, if you want to pick the it's a regular milk, he'd be a responsible person in society.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 3: Dark chocolate in our diet, dark chocolate's heavier, healthier for you, you know, as as one who dubis. I use dark chocolate as an offering, my alter. On top of its health benefits. Uh, there are ways. Uh you know, if you go with a lower cow count, Uh, it tastes pretty good health an unhealthy thing cow count. You're eating for the health benefits because it kind of tastes like on the sour side. That's the real ultra dark stuff. But then you can also flavor it up with nuts and things.
Speaker 2: M yo jes. You got any crazy stories? You gotta have some wild experiences.
Speaker 3: Man, let's see man, all right, so it's one time now it's drug experience.
Speaker 4: I have a few, like when I first started when I went to college in Florida. I live in California, just so you guys know, And I'm from d C, Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: You you're coming to and you're coming to North Carolina, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm coming to Charlotte really soon, about five months six months.
Speaker 2: Man, I'll see you before you before I move.
Speaker 3: Oh you're moving out?
Speaker 2: No, I mean I probably. I mean I got a minute before I do, but before I will, I'll be yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Well when I was in college, I was around eighteen nineteen and on my nineteenth birthday, I tried acid. And that same night I had this dude name we called him Turtle. He was a part of the Grateful Dead family, or she supposedly was. I didn't know what that stuff was now before I met him. I was taking research chemicals, stinking it was LSD, and then I thought acid was all the same. I remember one time I got the back of a car and they were like, they were whispering to each other in the front seat and I was in the back seat and they're like and then erwond gets out the car and Jeff stayed.
Speaker 3: He's like, you know what you're taking? Is it acid? The fuck is it?
Speaker 4: I'm tripping. He's like, it's a whole different trip. Man, Like we got to actually try acid. I'll hear you someone day. So this is mind you this man, this first person.
Speaker 14: I tried DNT before I tried acid, And there was a time where we were in the bathroom, smoking out of a pot a party, smoking d MT out of a light bulb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like some fucking fair loathing shit. Bro, What the fuck?
Speaker 3: This is one of the trippiest dudes I've ever met.
Speaker 2: And it's party time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I've tried. I did Meslin with him to CB, I've tried every sweet.
Speaker 4: Search chemical under the sun. But there was one time. So this fast forward three years.
Speaker 3: And I ended up getting a job.
Speaker 4: I was a custodian for a while, and I was making some good money and I have to pay rent, So I was spending all my supposedly rent money on uh acid and I was selling acid. I would get a sheet probably fly two hundred and three hundred bucks by like three or four at a time. So there was around Christmas time. Grenfel Dead, the Grateful Dead Family, the Fluff family. Now, for those that don't know, LSD isn't one specific strain.
Speaker 3: It's a They have newdle point.
Speaker 4: They have a fluff, they have a check twenty five, what they call that cheese.
Speaker 3: They have bronze silver.
Speaker 4: Now, fluff is like high grade, like really high grade ship and if it's coming from the great for that family. Of course, it's like really strong ship. So around this time they have uh these green now white and white comes from it was unpreferated bladder, which means.
Speaker 3: It's a it doesn't have the squares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you got so I can't just peel the pot.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Huh I've seen sheets before, yeah yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 3: I remember I called him.
Speaker 4: He was like, I got a backpack and I was like, what's the backpack again?
Speaker 3: I know what a bible was.
Speaker 4: A Bible is ten sheets, yeah paper. A backpack is one hundred bibles, so it's one hundred ten. A bible is ten sheets.
Speaker 2: It's like a thousand sheets.
Speaker 4: It's a thousand sheets, a thousand thousand times one hundred. He had had one hundred thousand sheets in the palm of his hand. He was just flipping through with our gloves and he was chirping on the phone.
Speaker 3: So don't worry, I got you.
Speaker 4: So he sends me dashing through the mail and uh it was in a magazine.
Speaker 3: It was a magazine and.
Speaker 4: It came and uh it was one of those fancy tattoo magazines.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what the fuck I was getting. I saw his name and I was just like, that's weird. So it was. It was on a tattoo magazine inside of.
Speaker 4: A envelope that had a Hallmark card. And it was one of those Hallmark cards that had the voice animation.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know when you open it, it has like the voice animation. And he had and he had the sheets stacked on top of each other. Inside of that he gleats.
Speaker 4: He cut a hole aside, a slit inside of it, and put the sheets inside of it.
Speaker 3: It's soon forever to figure out where the fuck it was. I'll call him.
Speaker 4: I didn't call him, but I figured it's something like thirty minutes to figure out where the ship was at.
Speaker 3: I was, I was.
Speaker 4: I was deciphering every fucking page of that goddamn tattoo magazine.
Speaker 3: I was like, is this like a decoy or something?
Speaker 2: So anyway, like the pages to see if something happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's eating the pages. So I'm a I put, I get that, I get.
Speaker 4: I got one sheet at the time, because he's like, dude, it's like triple dipped.
Speaker 3: I paid five hundred for the sheet. And this was.
Speaker 4: Now wid on white is white on white, but around this time it's green on green. So he said this triple dip. Each supposed hit is three hits, so be careful. And I was like, okay, for sure. Now I ate about two hits the first day. I had a good time, and then I fucked AI around. I woke up at two o'clock in the morning, and from what I was told, he told me this justa and never put your LC inside of tinfoil. It degrades the LLC. You got to put it in like actual cardboard paper or like paper. You gotta put it in paper. Don't put it on tenfoil. So I had it in a piece of paper, and I got these little I had these little cheeny baby scissors, and.
Speaker 3: I cut a strip, like a giant strip.
Speaker 4: Now I just woke up, dude, I'm not realizing how much I'm cutting. I cut like not half the sheet, but like at least like almost half the sheet, and I folded it and ate it.
Speaker 3: Now I don't literally eat acid. I don't put it under my tongue.
Speaker 4: Shit, I eat it just to make sure it's it, because usually with research chemicals, you have to leave it under your tongue, just for like a side by note for anyone that does do acid.
Speaker 3: It tastes better.
Speaker 4: Spit the shit out. Acid has no taste. Now, let me tell you this shit. When I ate that fuck, supposedly it was like seventy five hits. I ate when I When I ate that, I guess those two strips. When I folded it, it tastes like a battery was in my mouth. It literally tastes like I had an alkaline battery in my mouth. So it took me a while to I chewed it up and swallowed it. I just remember that little taste in my mouth. So I smoked weed.
Speaker 3: I also haven't smoked weed in like a long time. I smoked.
Speaker 4: I was gonna go downstairs and smokes weed. I can't smoke weed at my mom's house, on Grandma's house. So I went downstairs, went to the car, rolled the joint, and I'm waiting for this ship to kick in. And I guess, sit at the I sit at the bus stop right outside of our house, right right there, and I'm smoking the joint and it's hitting me so like anyone that's done as sid, you're tripping so hard you don't realize you're tripping. So like I'm smoking and it's like the colors are so vibrant. I'm literally like doing this. I'm trying to get it out of my face.
Speaker 3: Like there's a street light.
Speaker 4: It's two o'clock in the morning, so I'm like waving up the street light and I'm like, what the fuck's going on? So I realized I asked to started to kick in. I smoked half the joint and my mind me, it's like two o'clock in the morning again, and the cop rolls by and I'm just just at the corner smoking a doobie and I'm like, oh Sherman, my eyes got big.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh shit.
Speaker 4: So I tossed the joint and I started walking back to the house, and I was unable to feel anything my body.
Speaker 3: I was I feel like I was.
Speaker 2: I was like, I like out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was floating.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even floating, dude, Like I had no awareness of anything.
Speaker 3: Like I was like, I remember when.
Speaker 4: I got upstairs and I got in the house and I sat down. I remember I was like, how the fuck did I just do that? Like I was tripping, bro, And I sat down. I put my headphones on, which took a couple of minutes for what it seemed forever.
Speaker 3: It took a couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: To put the headphones on and I started listening to.
Speaker 3: E.
Speaker 5: D M.
Speaker 3: I listened to a lot of like thrift.
Speaker 4: Works, tipper Ship like that, and I mean, when you're having a such an attent trip like that, I swear I peaked instantly, man like, I'm I'm seeing a cigarette in the room two when oh, I could smell the cigarette smoke and I'm like, dude, I can literally smell her perfume. I could smelling ship now all I was like, what the fuck? And I remember asking myself who am I I remember getting up from and I looked in the mirror and I didn't see ship. I mean, that's how bright the colors were. I didn't see myself in the mirror. Like it felt like I saw nothing. That the color of acid would be, like what can see?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: Holp a second, just I think you might have to catch up. It feels like you should screwed up for a second. See we lost you. Yeah, it sounds like something was wrong. I go, that is fucking.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Look you look shocked by that amount of I didn't take who That's insane.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: I am wild. I feel like I'm overdose and I didn't even think it.
Speaker 3: Right right. I I've done, I've done my mushrooms. Uh. And the last time I really dove into it, I I think I explained my story when I did a heroic dose of albino penis. I did, I think, Kennedy, it's a it's a form of psilocybin.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I know it's Isn't it like one of the stronger ones out there?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's Yes, that particular kind is an iraw dogged, a heroic a full on a full moon. Oh my god. So long story short, I got a stomach ache off of the matter, which turned it into a very challenging I'm not gonna call it a bad trip because I felt like a million bucks at the end of it, but let's just say there was a little bit of nightmare fuel involved when I got to the hallucination phase, which was a lot of fun involving seeing a one eyed tentacle entity of over me while I'm writhing in my bed, uh, just trying to deal with the stomach pain while I'm not having a chance to enjoy the hallucinations. So I go at it for a couple of hours. Uh like that, and it's like this crazy being where it goes from tentacles to like fairy wings and then morphs back like kind of like if you're watching a like one of those procedurally generated kind of like fractals, or it keeps flipping between one image or the other. Uht like that. And on the other side of it, I kind of had a kind of like cocoonically emerged as something something, a major release of of some sort on the the other end of it, because I I eventually I threw up, and then when I threw up, I felt better, and I stared at a bazillion microbes moving because I was hallucinating staring at my own vomit. That was weird and interesting.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then eventually I was able to stand again and get a drink of water as I was slowly coming down and able to grasp my feelings and uh at uh say, like, oh good, I got through the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 12: What was this?
Speaker 3: This was the penis? Yes, penises, Oh my god, bro, those are the ship heroic dose Albino by one gram will fuck you up man full moon during ritual.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you know, you're like the third person I've ever spoke to that actually has tried.
Speaker 10: To It's intense, man, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It is completely opposite. Like I did, I did a heroic well. I did like a full eighth once of golden Tea shirts, which is the opposite spectrum.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I didn't even get to a hallucination I had. I had some auditory warping. Other than that, it was just a really like it was like my nervous system was getting a nice massage.
Speaker 2: I never you know, he was weird for me. What made me actually stop fucking with the ship? I mean one time I took like seven inheritits acid and like that kind of like I think after that, I don't think I would touched acid again. Maybe a few times, but uh I did like fuck with shrooms and ecstasy. I never really ever saw anything that wasn't there, Like I'd see things maybe differently, but like yo, at one point, like when I started when I started going to raise, it was near like the end of my raving career. Sometimes I like take ecstasy, I wouldn't hallucinate on it, like why I'm fucked up a peaking, But like by the time I even like got home or unfortunately, one time, one time when I was going home, I would actually like hallucinate ship that's not there, like I don't know, and I was just like, yo, that is weird, Like why is ecstasy coming down on ecstasy doing that? When acid and shrooms and mescaline or anything other hallucinogenic thing that I've ever taken has never actually made me say that is not there at all?
Speaker 3: Have you ever tried? Ald fifty two?
Speaker 2: Have no idea what the fuck that is? I mean I could have been told it was something else, but no, not that I know, or sunshine.
Speaker 3: I've never seen anything on acid or mushrooms either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, right, whatever is in front of me distorted, don't look at your dick for too long on ask that.
Speaker 3: Freaking I'm sorry, dude, that was weird.
Speaker 15: The veins were like oh, no, good, and the light was super bright, and I'm just like, no, that's so weird. How dare you put me inside of her?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I was just taking a piss in a bathroom, a bright ass bathroom, man, and I wasn't ready for that bright light.
Speaker 3: I guess he felt he felt like it was like lackrus so long.
Speaker 2: It was like the spotlight was on them all suddenly had like a yeah, an audience.
Speaker 8: There's certain things though, Man, when you're on that stuff, you perceive it completely different.
Speaker 7: Just go stare some fucking trees in the dark and tell me what you see. At least I'm mushrooms.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 3: Like obviously I wasn't.
Speaker 7: Seeing any like creatures crawling around on the tree, hopping around some limb limb.
Speaker 10: The tree itself, to slickoms was.
Speaker 3: Always more it was no longer a tree.
Speaker 2: Mushrooms always seemed to be a more enjoyable experience for me. Yeah twice, that's is cool.
Speaker 4: I like you.
Speaker 2: I've heard a lot of people like we'll see the same ship where like it looks like ship's breathing almost, that's pretty cool. Like when gerald ship looks like moving a waving. I have seen that.
Speaker 3: First time. I first time I ever see anything move was on a two C I and uh, that was that? It seemed like.
Speaker 4: It felt like every time I touched the wall, it was like a like the ocean. It felt like it was like a like a water drop in the middle of a pond.
Speaker 2: Oh and what was that?
Speaker 3: Just? What was that?
Speaker 4: You felt like it felt like it felt like it felt as though that when I was on two C. I that it felt though like when you have a water drop in the middle of a pond, like how it ripples. That's how it felt. That's how it looked like when the walls were breathing. When I was on two C.
Speaker 13: I yeah.
Speaker 3: That, but finish that trip story. I was telling you.
Speaker 4: I started seeing Arabic in Hebrew and my visuals and I was I see it seemed like that trip.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: It seemed like I started talking to my grandma like at least like three hours in the trip, and I told her I was tripping, and she was like, how.
Speaker 3: Much did you take? And I just told her ten hits and she's like, ten hits. You know, my grandma went to woodstock, you know, so like she understood, you know, and she.
Speaker 2: Even though probably a lot and like so many fun yeah.
Speaker 3: Mushrooms. Yeah, man, it seems as though that like that time. But that's like I didn't come back at least a moment.
Speaker 2: I think we're losing you again, buddy. Oh my god, that's screwing up.
Speaker 3: I guess, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 3: So his little acid entities in his computer. Yeah.
Speaker 16: Yeah, sometimes you leave the phone on and you gotta give it a restart because you've uh yeah with the RAM.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, we're sometimes on those things too. It's like you have to almost be like standing still because if you start moving around or even getting louder and stuff, it takes up more bandwidth and then you fucked. It's just not gonna work.
Speaker 4: It'll probably help if I close all my apps on my phone that I happened twelve running right now.
Speaker 2: That's why I just put the picture up. Yeah, that's true too. Yeah, if you want to, you could. You could just take off your video off the camera and you should be fine as that.
Speaker 3: How you do that? Let me see, No, that's not it.
Speaker 2: There you go okay, yeah you should it should catch up with it like a minunesot. You should be fine. Good to go.
Speaker 3: I I recently went to uh the Sandy Hook Memorials. I had never never been before, and I filmed.
Speaker 2: Stage was that.
Speaker 3: No, No, this is this is the memorial the memorial. It's not the location of the I know. I'm just.
Speaker 2: On that one.
Speaker 3: So so I film it, I film and I talk about it a little bit. I I go around the whole thing and catch all the names on it, and and and I have a number of comments. Then afterwards, off, I I did a little I did a little ritual because I was alone, and uh, and I could I could get I could get away with it other than what was going to get seen on the on the surveillance camera. So right now the Newtown police are scratching their head being like why does he keep circling in waving his hands and jabbering like an idiot? Anyway, So yeah, so I did a little uh healing ritual at the site. The school itself is behind gated security.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, did you have with the offense? That's like no comment.
Speaker 3: Hop off defense to ADC Orlando. Yeah, me and me and the homeie shopped the fence. My friends were. They hopped the fence first and then I hopped the fence last. So I was hell of scared.
Speaker 4: We had we had to jump like two fences, and the second fence we jumped was like it was like a pond, and we jumped over the pond and then I ran.
Speaker 3: I just ran straight. You know, I'm tripping and I just ran straight. And I did it.
Speaker 4: My boys, like you almost ran that dude over and I was like, who the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I was like, that was a security guard that told you to stop. I was like, I did not see that guy. He was like yeah, dude was ran his ass over and everyone was talking about it. I was like, I did not see that.
Speaker 2: Yo, did you guys?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know if like I remember, I think they used to do it at the Coliseum a lot, at a couple other places whenever there was shows, like you could get like get like the shitty shitty seats. Now this is if they have general admission and then like everybody just like waits for like the bump rush of everybody running down. Then you just fucking hop the fence anyway and get into general mission. Like did they use do that ship up by like you guys at places and stuff? Yeah, definitely into and ship like that all the time. I just made me think of that. Your whole situation of like running just made me think of like running and trying to jump jump through like the security gods, you know, you know, holding the gate and ship.
Speaker 4: It even happened that what was it the Electric Forest, there was there was a group that jumped.
Speaker 3: I bought tickets.
Speaker 4: My buddy was like, we should jump the fence anyway, and then when they try to catch us, say we have tickets, and I was like, that's stupid. So we're kicking out by the back and we see these people run forward and we still see this herd of people coming from like one corner of the forest and another corner of the forest. And we figured out what happened later. We were like, well, the fun happen. So yeah, it was a It was a It was a herd of like two hundred people that try to jump try to jump the gate, and I was like, how could you jump the gate when it was really only one.
Speaker 3: Entrance although we're in a forest. There's way more than one entrance.
Speaker 2: Some people that's funny. Oh man, uh, you know, Matthew, did you want to oh ship, I didn't bring him back in. I might. I might actually I might just have to wrap it up here. I didn't know if anybody Matthew, maybe if you wanted to add something before we soak a wrap it up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I wanted to ask internal something real quick, and we said he did a ritual around the whole memorial there.
Speaker 3: I live around a lot of mountains. Oh yeah, a lot out there in Ohio, one of the ones h after Kent. I'm in Cinnas Uh. Okay, you're a bit fly. That's not three hours away, but you're you're near all the big mounds. But I got some decent ones up here that aren't obviously talked about enough or as much. But what are the mounds? Is in? It's in a spot called counters would it was a farm for a while. They don't get up. It was a burial site for an ancient The name of the Indian tribe starts with an agents with in the mine right now? Damn it anyway? They say the mountain. No, no, not this time.
Speaker 5: They say the mount has been around since like two or three hundred uh ce b pc whatever. When you do a ritual around the mountain like that, look kind of like, how do you take back the energy or put more positive.
Speaker 3: Energy into geological structure like that? What would you do? Have you done anything like that? I guess that's that. Well, you know, you have to build a relationship with it. Where I am. The most significant thing that there is is in North Salem, which is the Balanced Rock, which is an ancient Dolmen that Uh, A lot of archaeologists and and and geologists didn't want to admit was an ancient dolmen because they didn't have a Native American answer for how this rock came to be balanced on these three stones in such a way. And this is a massive rock filled with granite. It's near a water, a water source, a flowing water source. There's a there's a brook that goes right under it. You can take a dowsing rod to the area, uh, and dowsing rod will react because the water does run under it in some way, shape or form. And this ginormous rock that has a suspiciously odd yeah cat face from one particular angle uh, and has some description that's on it that that some Americans from a historical society put there. I've meditated under this thing, killed me right the the wow, okay, pulpable crazy story.
Speaker 7: So along with the mounds in my area of Kent, Ohio, there's a place called Standing Rock Cemetery where there's just one.
Speaker 5: Ginormous I mean, it's tall, it's huge. It's sitting in the middle of the river by itself, nothing else around. And they said it was a spot for uh, the different tribes of Indians in the area that have a meeting spot at How the hell did they climb up there? First off, because weird experienced. Me and a friend, we're walking through cemeteries this summer for fun, and you know, they were busting out their phone and had some of the apps that you know would pick up words from you put your phone in airplane mode, it picks up words and stuff. But Standing Rock Cemetery is one of the places we got some of the most activity.
Speaker 7: But for the first time ever, I've lived in Kent my entire life pretty much, and I've always wanted to climb up on that rock.
Speaker 10: One night, late at night, we were.
Speaker 3: Walking through that cemetery and said, let's go check out the rock. Look, I don't see if like we feel anything.
Speaker 7: A whole ass tree fell over into the river right up to the rock bro I was so excited, I.
Speaker 3: Shooting my ass all the way up to the top of that rocks out.
Speaker 7: There, and it started like, yeah, finally this is what it felt the.
Speaker 3: Indians are doing over here.
Speaker 17: I don't know, but it's like that was always the I wanted to climb up on that rock and get high as a kid, and the teenager you know.
Speaker 3: So it happens that cemetery is literally right across the streets from the high school that I went to. So that's creepy. Yeah, that's right. But it's.
Speaker 10: This rock is connected to all the mountains and the campus. And I can't stay story that I came on the Occult Rejects and talked about quite.
Speaker 3: A few months ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was bunked out. That's actually people if they have that, go check that out.
Speaker 3: I'm still doing more research. I'm still didn't you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I did a shitty, shitty, shitty job on that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you, Mark, I'm still a good story. So Mark Mark Mark came with Mark edited it the pretty good.
Speaker 10: But I got like he was like I was supposed to do a show with him.
Speaker 3: He canceled on me, and then we went to go do it again and he got on super late.
Speaker 5: I just I don't I lost my brain just shut down after like the ten o'clock and he had no I was like talking to myself.
Speaker 10: He didn't even respond, he didn't say.
Speaker 3: Much to me. He was his dead sign. I didn't even have to ask some market so that it was.
Speaker 5: It was just vibes off I'm gonna blame it on myself that I was a little ill. The version I did with a Cult rejects though that was awesome.
Speaker 2: Pretty congruent, Like you know, it was a lot.
Speaker 3: But I mean I think, yeah, well, I'm still doing work with that. I still need to go find out.
Speaker 5: I really believe, I really believe that the entire Constant campus is a mound of working that they just.
Speaker 3: Built upon. I think the whole thing isn't It's beyond just ancient mounds. I think that was like a civilization that was here. And there's a funnels underneath the campus that connects a lot of the buildings too. I had no idea about, Yeah, that's gonna be a fun one to get back into. I want to once I confirm that campus was all made a mound or not, I want to really dig into some morefl with that. That's been. That's a lot of fun. So, Matt matthew to like when you asked me that question, let me give you a little bit better of an of of an answer too, because I had a second to stick explaining myself, right, you know what you could really do because because this is you know how I started with ritual work that I would do, you know, at that Balanced Rock, I had, I had, I had help. You know, I had a little bit of helping guidance with Balanced Rock at the time, because it's not because there's another shaman who is quite good at what he does, who's already operating with that. Uh that I go and I do a little bit with it myself, but it's his to claim. But you know, you want to. You know, this is animism has a consciousness, has a history tapped into with remote viewing, So you can always learn remote viewing and you can learn the history of everything that's ever happened and around that rock.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 3: Secondly, so you're tuning into your nervous system with anything that you're doing beyond the normal five senses, right, So you're tuning into your nervous system. And so in ritual there's a reason why you draw the circle of the magician first, right to establish the world definitions, boundaries, sacred and safe spaces, so on and so forth. So you get to know it, you walk around it, you get a full spectrum observation of it. If you can get under it, you get under it, can get over it, you get over it. Right. You. You look at it, you listen to it, you feel it. You feel it with your nervous system. You feel for the subtle energies. You talk to it, talk to it, expecting it to listen, and then meditate, let it talk back to you, and then once with it, go and do something magical with it. Hi, Teresa, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: I was gonna make sure I was, like, I think Teresa. Sorry, guys, oh sorry, yeah, Zarah Lath, weren't you on the show with uh when Teresa was on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think one time we were on together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you talk, you know, I think the first time, the first time you came on.
Speaker 18: I think, yeah, the first time.
Speaker 9: I think, So, hello, gentlemen, how are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Teresa, what's up?
Speaker 4: I think I just saw you Teresa all my suggested fines on Instagram? Yeah, because I followed Nick, so I think he came up.
Speaker 3: I was just looking like an hour ago, Lisa is the ship?
Speaker 18: Thanks you?
Speaker 7: So yeah, So that's obviously I don't see no Native Americans coming around that standing rock anymore and worship, you know, doing anything with it.
Speaker 17: So it's like, and I love what you said, Like, what if somebody's already kind of claimed that energy. I tend to believe that kent Ohio was stolen, taken over basically by the railroad.
Speaker 3: Companies because there was a farming community. Then it turned into a big row company.
Speaker 7: Marvin Kent was sent by the rock fella type folks, the Carnegie folks, to kent Ohio to basically because.
Speaker 1: They knew the energy is there. They knew what was there standing rock all the mountains. The city was almost built with spiritual purposes behind it.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, so taking back the energy with that rock is if let's say, nobody's messing.
Speaker 3: With that energy more anymore.
Speaker 10: That rocks just sitting there.
Speaker 7: Somebody maybe did a spell on it, yeah, one hundred years ago, and nobody has done anything to it.
Speaker 10: Since, especially that it's sitting in the middle of an important river.
Speaker 3: My situation is to the place of there's a context of my history and relationship as opposed to in general. Right, you know, so in general there's no actual claim, but you know there's uh. But when it comes to who has good history doing good uh good work with that location, right, I have not the uh uh what it is you know, you know, I don't. I don't even know everything about the rock as well as quite right, but I do have a decent personal spiritual relationship with it. A little bit of it is documented, and I guess it's do you think putting Do you think really putting your positive energy or your.
Speaker 7: Intent to something that magnificent and powerful of have any effect on the surrounding area?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, it's uh, it's it's it's once you've once you've really you know, under understood it, unders understand you're health, and understand how the power is transferred into the world through the ethers, and how something like an ancient dolmen uh is a very powerful uh conduit point because of its history and significance.
Speaker 10: M Doman was the word I was about.
Speaker 3: I was signed to find. Yeah, like like almostism, if you know, the world doesn't want to love this thing. When there used to be probably whole tribes of of of all sorts of used to gather around it, you know, because you know that they do there was something special about it, and they had their what evers, and now nobody does. Now it's a it's a handful of guys that would dare to call themselves mystics witches and shamans, right, So it's getting love from human beings as it was probably designed to do as being a thing of its of its kind a spot designed for someone to do that kind of thing because of how energy is gathered at adult loss of that that I'm tuning the damn thing.
Speaker 10: Now, let's see, that's what I kind of want to do, tune it.
Speaker 3: But well, what kind of dark and just still exists there in this area? Like, well, this is biospherical ReGenesis. If we're talking about uh, terror magic like this, we're talking about tapping it into the earth grid, which a lot of these sites are going to be all about, which is a very Thunarian thing. It's a very thor thing to do because of the Mother Earth, the Father Sky, the thunder God, uh and all that stuff involving concepts of grounding and running and running power through it. Right, and so our chi you know, we're you know, you know how in the matrix, it's like, oh, man, human beings are batteries, right, Well, this is that healthy relationship by which the human being as the battery, is feeding aspects of our toroidal systems. This is the relationship that comes from one who knows how to fill his own cup.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm definitely onto something then there.
Speaker 7: I'm always especially are resistant completely attracted to that area, not just through my research, but going out there. Like like I said, I me and a friend wanted to try some go funting stuff out. We kept going to different.
Speaker 10: Smaller grapes cemeteries, and that one just m it's different.
Speaker 3: Man. It's not a big cemetery by any means, but it's got some of the most peculiar grapestones there and everything that really tell it story. But real quick, what technology or are you using only? Uh?
Speaker 5: Uh uh we used we used, we use bowsing rods a little bit past questions and uh, we use technology.
Speaker 3: My friend had a phone out with you.
Speaker 19: Know, pick up the words, and I'll be honest, I thought, it's like this is just stupid AI things probably generating the words. Well this, I'll say at least two major times where my mind is just like alright, just okay, one of which was at the Standing Rock Cemetery. It had popped up with the name I want to say, it was like Abigail or something with a real old old timey name started with the name.
Speaker 3: And I'm like all right, So we're looking around. We're looking around for Abigail. The Abigail around here. I love Abigail. What do you want to talk to them? Fans are laughing really hard right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I just laughed. King Diamond, Abigail fucking album's awesome.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 10: We were walking around there all night.
Speaker 3: So the very last.
Speaker 10: Stone there was a huge tall I'm like, let me go check that one out.
Speaker 7: I don't see if I's see any numbers symbol signs on it.
Speaker 3: As soon as I walked up to it, I'm just like, hey, friend, friend.
Speaker 10: Come here.
Speaker 3: They're like what. I'm like, remember that name that popped up earlier. It was on the great center of the last one I looked at right before we walked out of it. All right, that's something, that's that's something. And then a few.
Speaker 5: Weeks later, broad daylight or even smaller cemetery that's really really old in the middle of acron, the word.
Speaker 10: Dem popped up dat.
Speaker 5: M and instantly we turned our head in the biggest gravestone in that section we were at, said beam on it.
Speaker 2: That suked out?
Speaker 3: How all right? That's not a I Because she had her phone on airplane mode too, So how is she getting a signal if it's on airplane mode? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not smart enough to tell you that, but that's yeah, yeah, that's that shit threw me off man, that made me stop questioning so much a little bit. I'm like, all right, finally an experience where I can't explain something.
Speaker 3: I have a pretty cool one. I have one ultra subtle, short, oh yo ghost story.
Speaker 2: All right, you know, you know, real quick though, I want to let I want to let Teresa be able to go and tell her and then unfortunately I'm gonna have to wrap it up. Sorry, So all right, sure, yeah, maybe we'll get you on next week though, unless you could be real quick, Zara, let's go go through.
Speaker 9: Sure, Okay, So I don't have too many crazy stories, but one thing that was really weird. And I actually told this story years ago the first time I was on your show, Nick n Y Patriot show. Like that's how this goes back a bit.
Speaker 2: Four years ago probably it's a minute, but three years ago.
Speaker 9: Yeah, during twenty twenty times, shall we say, uh, you know, everyone was like high stress, high anxiety, blah blah blah.
Speaker 18: But I was discovering a lot of information.
Speaker 9: Researching things at the time, and then one night when I was maybe a couple of weeks into diving into things, so it's like probably the end of March twenty twenty, I was trying to sleep and I was like on the verge, you know, right between like awaken a sleep, just as you're about to like drift off, and it had this like energetic force like wash over me. It was literally like a rolling pin of like an energetic like wave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you've had that.
Speaker 2: It was It was that just jest. I think, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I was talking to.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, I felt that I was thirty five.
Speaker 5: The same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, having flash flax man having flash flags.
Speaker 18: That's funny. No, but they had that happen to me.
Speaker 9: Like at first, I was like whoa, Like you know, sometimes you'll feel stuff as you're about to fall asleep and it's like a muscle twidg a cramp Like this wasn't like that. This was like intentional, like like rolling from like my head down to my feet like pressing. And I was like, okay, is this like sleep paralysis?
Speaker 18: Like what's going on? But I wasn't afraid. It was just odd, so I just like kind of relaxed into it and like let it happen. That makes sense. And it happened probably four to five.
Speaker 9: Times, like the whole role, and then it just stopped. But after that, it's like I was given this like huge burst of energy for a long period of time, and then I was getting all this information like coming to me in perfect synchronous synchronicity, like I had to learn one thing to understand the next thing, and it was just like boom boom boom boom boom. Everything was happening sequentially and I probably got like the fastest crash course and like conspiracy see and crazy like theories health things, you know, all in the span.
Speaker 18: Of like a month, and I was just up. I could be up to like three four, I am no problem.
Speaker 9: Like just watching video, reading articles like it was insane. And it's almost like it just came to me. I don't know any other way to put it. And then that same energetic like wave happened to me again. I want to say around the time, well in Canada we had the Trucker's Convoy, remember that back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 18: I had Yeah, I had that happen to me again. Around that time. I'm in Canadian.
Speaker 9: I'm in Canada, so it was a highest stress time for you know, us free thinkers.
Speaker 18: And that's when like Russia Ukraine.
Speaker 9: Was happening, and that same thing happened to me again, and then I had like a crazy dream about like the fallen Angels.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 18: It was a bizarre time, but yeah, it was interesting. You don't know, Yeah, it was almost questions.
Speaker 3: Yes, you weren't meditating or anything, you said, it's just a wave of energy.
Speaker 18: No, I wouldn't say it was actively meditating at the time.
Speaker 9: I was just trying to go to sleep, So I mean, but I have meditation and experience.
Speaker 7: Like a lot, so I had something similar happened, but it happened coming out of the deep meditation.
Speaker 3: Experience I've only been able to do once.
Speaker 5: But I'm just like what you said, it was like a whole month of extra energy, synchronicity, things lining up perfectly, where it's almost like you had to learn this little bit of information for you to even pick up the next bit of information that was coming towards you.
Speaker 3: Yes, that Yeah, it just happened for months and months and months after that. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 18: That's interesting was that around the same time, like the same No, that was.
Speaker 3: Like twenty eleven for me, it was a very long.
Speaker 20: Time, almost felt still right around, so right around, a very energetic time and history though, right, that's twenty eleven, twenty twelve time everything is going on, and you said twenty twenty around.
Speaker 3: COVID and everything. Yeah, it's it's kind of man.
Speaker 18: That it almost felt like a baptism.
Speaker 9: Honestly, if I could describe it as anything, I don't want to say an anointing. I don't think of myself in that way by any means, but like I don't know, some sort of like an energetic gift, like Okay, here you want truth, I'm going to show you. Like here, take it and learn it and run with it as far as you want to go. Like that's what it felt like.
Speaker 3: So that's amazing. Okay, that's that's the rewards you get for going through the crucible. Uh, you know, doing the right thing listen, you know, having the wisdom, the wit, uh, the into the intuition and that that pretty much happened to everybody, right, you know, like you know, you guys know about Thomas Sheridan. Now it's just like you know. That's the thing, right, Like you know you're not you know, you're not anointed. You don't have to use that word. We like to use work, be stowed. Sure, I like that word, yes, because I don't like the word bless because it means to be less. Right. It's a hard game working the vernacular and people that you meet that don't know about your super special snobby vernacular.
Speaker 18: That's all semantics anyway, you know, see.
Speaker 3: Well in a way, but I mean like it comes with how you're building, uh, you know everything, like how you talk. You know, it's your it's your evocations. You're in canteations every single day, right, you know, if you want to be a warrior, you speak a warrior's language, and that informs everything else that you're telling your body to do and your mind how to think. That's very true, right, That's what it is. And so like like like on my channel, I have a playlist that I just label living the Mythical Life and Action, And that's when I get out and I just document myself out there in the world doing something really kind of interesting, right, like like when I'm doing my little kickboxing routines or my meditation, you know, like like my chigong, I might be filming a chiegong run or whatever, or I'm climbing Breakneck Ridge and I have my GoPro back then and all that stuff. Right, there's there's a living mythology that has to have the language bringing it to life. This is the Golder and the Norse smith thos, that is uh bringing things to manifestation. Don't just use your crude, arbitrary Oxford language fucking words. If you're going to do anything in English at all, be a poet poem. I like that. You have to be a poet.
Speaker 9: This is make your life a living meditation, make your life a living art the way.
Speaker 2: Exactly if you're going to be a poet doing it in hex Yeah, it's you.
Speaker 3: Know, out of living in the flow state. Yes, you know, you know people want to reach Alan Watts's idea of wu way. It's part of that, you know, and that mythology will end up serving you. The first time that I climbed Breakneck Ridge, which some of you New York guys know it, it's off the Hudson Breakneck Ridge, you know, this was a very four versus yourman gander mythology for me, right, This was my my not only mountain Yoton, but an ice yoton and me climbing it in a snowstorm. Uh, you know, was was my initiation of one particular kind because uh, it was a physical feat in the real world that was life threatening that I wanted to do. It sounds like out of a movie, right, and it's and you know, and Breakneck's not the scariest fucking thing that you could fucking climb in America, But as far as bouldering goes, it's called breakneck for a fucking reason. It is like and there are times where I really fucking you know, I you know, if you slide on that gradient like a foot your heart skips three beat because the only way you're going up is like this, you fall backwards. Your crown is so likely to get smacked. I don't want a helmet. I got gloves, gloves.
Speaker 18: I wouldn't do it, So kudos man, Yeah right, yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 3: I can I can't. I can climb that mountain. Uh In in the summertime, I can climb that mountain fucking like half an hour.
Speaker 2: Damn all right, jenal A, you know what I think, Uh, this ghost story that you have I think you should see if there's one day that you can hold off and bring that onto Hellliss's mailbag on another time, if you don't mind it's so short, okay, all right, didn't do it now real quick, and then well then we'll wrap it up if you want to do it now real quick. And then we'll wrap it up if you want.
Speaker 3: Because this, this was this was a goodbye visit.
Speaker 2: Is okay.
Speaker 3: My grandmother passed away in a nursing home and within the month, perhaps it was within the week of the funeral. One night, I was half passed out here in this room. There used to be a bed over here behind me, and and I was hanging over like in an awkward position, half half asleep, looking in the corner over here. And I look up and I see a pale, blue complexioned appearance of my grandmother as as as she looked around the time that she passed, but just standing there with a pleasant little smile looking at me. And then I came into more of a I kind of woke myself up some more, and she was gone.
Speaker 2: But that was I was in.
Speaker 3: I was in the inn tween state. And it makes perfect sense because it falls right in line with the Bardo time before reincarnation and her coming to visit and I caught it.
Speaker 2: You think, like being half in and out is how you even like was able to perceive her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do, I believe so. I believe so so gratefully. I had trouble sleeping or or it was late or something, and I didn't hadn't gotten passed out yet with whatever it was I had done that night, And I.
Speaker 2: Was still.
Speaker 3: In mourning and perpetually wrathful at what COVID did for her end of life. Yes, because she was in a nursing home in Connecticut here and it wasn't she wasn't treated more badly than a lot of other COVID people in nursing homes, but the basics were inhuman enough with the social distancing in her condition. Yeah, you know, I didn't even get a chance to hug her before she passed away. Terrible. I mean I probably could have. I probably should have just hugged her if I had, you know, you know, said like fuck it, I don't know if I'm going to see her again. But you know, because she had like all of her issues were external, like her internal organs, like she never had like an organ failure issue or anything like that. She was always internally healthy as an ox. It was like, you know, her eyesight was gone, her language center had fallen away, and she reverted to speaking only French. She forgot how to speak English, could understand some of it only a little bit, making it twenty times harder to talk to her. Lost her hearing aid, and there was nothing to provide a hearing aid, so she was also super hard to hear. This was the most painful way to separate with somebody at end of life. And I'm looking at and I'm you know, and it's it's just one of those fucking things communication with even I'm not upset that we don't have the money to take care of grandma better, I'm upset that there was never a fucking conversation in the family about it.
Speaker 18: Sure, that's hard.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, So anyway, that's the story of my grandma coming to visit me before she moved on.
Speaker 18: I think that happens a lot, actually, m m. Yeah, that's an.
Speaker 2: I'm be sure that. I'm assuming that's a good experience for you, that's how you consider.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a good experience for me. I don't think I necessarily needed a parent normal experience to even feel that way, but I think it was important that also I had to see it right. And the only other thing that ever came slightly close to that was completely kind of different. Where I was on my first job in construction, like I had finally landed a first kind of thing to give me some construction experience, and there was some carpentry involved in it. And as I'm doing it about I felt the presence through my mind's eye. I could kind of see like like not like I was hallucinating it or anything like that, just in my mind's eye that all of a sudden Odin had showed up, you know, And I'm just like, why is the old father here? And I'm just working. I'm just this is like psychic preferree paying attention, right, So Odin shows up And then I realized is you know, he came with something. And Odin came and brought my grandfather, which is my grandmother's husband, to come and see me doing carpentry work because he was a carpenter. Grandpa wasn't a Pagan, but that doesn't matter. For all I know is fucking Loki under Odin's watch saying Okay, you're gonna be his grandpa. You're gonna teach him a fucking lesson. And if you fuck this up, Loki, I gotta kill you. Maybe it was that it doesn't matter, but the point is in my mind's eye, I just you know, like like this is what I mean, Like I can't tell like, while these are my stories, they're very personal. They require a little moment like this to get the question, the right question, to ask me to explain my magical experiences, right, you know, there's there's no real words. It's just feeling that aura of Grandpa's pride. That's like, ah, the kids finally fucking figured it out. Yeah, I guess I can deal with the fact that he didn't cut his hair. Right. That's kind of like the vibe check from Grandpa with the whole choose.
Speaker 18: Your battles Grandpa. Okay, then that kind.
Speaker 3: Of fades off while, you know, because all I'm doing is working, and it's just and I just have this little grin on my face while I'm working, and and and like I no, I kind of nod at nothing and uh and keep at it until kind of like the vibe shows that they've they've gone to let me do my thing right, But you know, I just you know, just feeling this kind of idea of you know that you know it follows logic because Odin's a psychopop. It would be him or some other like Anubis could have showed like that, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, Uh, all right, then we wrap it up now.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I know some of you, Matthew. You don't have a your own podcast, do you. I don't think you do, or is anything? Uh, I don't know if you can even hear me over there? Why don't you go ahead and plug your stuff first?
Speaker 3: In the chat room? I linked my interview with Dana Are our friend over Ronnic Schools and uh I am Zara Lath Eternal here on YouTube where I do all my podcasting. If you're interested in listening to me butcher my guitar, you can go to Zarah Lath Shreds and check it out the last upload I did. I actually think I did a pretty sick job, but you know it's all shred salad. I don't quite have any songs because I have an odd kind of writer's block right now. I'll get back to you.
Speaker 2: When it's the guys gonna sound like Steve I right.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, or at least Kyle Rasmussen now right now, I'm supporting VICH for it all full force.
Speaker 2: Uh, justin, did you want to plug anything? You want to show off your Instagram page or anything?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: That wasn't sure. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe when I get it more. I haven't posted in a long time. I think people the holidays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, I think people interested in the cult would find your page actually interesting.
Speaker 3: What is my page.
Speaker 4: Ship farther farther, farther of the Vinci, I believe, Yeah, that's what I think it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, part of the Vinci. That's my Instagram everybody.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, Matthew, you want to plug anything?
Speaker 3: Plug any on Instagram for now? And the X Waiting Lion A waiting line twenty nine. I have been slowly working on a podcast kind of like uh, my man just said. I've been that dude ever since I.
Speaker 7: Charlie kirkshit happened. I've been just had a like energetic block with my own like trying to get shipped done. Every time I tried to set up to do something that stamps some stops me or I.
Speaker 3: Just like I haven't.
Speaker 5: I had quite a few podcasts lined up, and I turned them all down because has been a rough lately.
Speaker 3: I haven't had the energy for it because I got.
Speaker 7: Now telling you just looking into it the way I did, and like I was telling you all the chocolate milk.
Speaker 3: Story earlier life. God damn that chocolate milk. I should have never bought that chocolate milk.
Speaker 18: I missed.
Speaker 3: And listen, chocolate milk. True. So I got plenty of people pushing me along, everybody in the chat.
Speaker 7: We're going to get some shows done here soon. I'm following my daughter's skin journey right now. She's got a stremely bad eggs and I'm trying to help out with many people as.
Speaker 3: I can, trying to learn her issues. My Kent State research is always ongoing.
Speaker 7: The water story, which I never got to with you, Nick, the water story down to Florida the primary water.
Speaker 3: It was Charlie Kirk the primary water. Everything kind of took a nose dive all at once. I just slowed down on my entire life. But it's starting to pick up.
Speaker 2: That Charlie Kirk stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, who was I'm so bad with names.
Speaker 7: There was an amazing gentleman everybody's close with I can't think of his name right now.
Speaker 3: Sixth century, sixth century podcast. Oh yeah, going with him, and.
Speaker 7: I was wanted to tell him a lot of the Charlie Kirk stuff, all the information. I was like that that promised land stuff, that's just a smidge of it. Bro, that's just a tiny smiths of all the ship that they were throwing at us without you even realizing all the demon worship and ship behind the scenes that they were doing that. I was picking up with the numbers and the symbols and signs and pictures and animals that they were showing us through all that. Yeah, there's a lot of crazy shift behind that.
Speaker 3: But uh, did you look a podcast? Yeah, we're gonna We're gonna get much shows.
Speaker 1: I need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, they Yeah that was the Wild Park put uh the Hometown Profit. If you guys just keep your eyes out that that will be around at least that's the name I'm going on show to it. So yeah, long story short. Sorry, you're good. You're good, got it right there, Awaken Lion and the Hometown Profit. Keep an eye out for me. I'll be out there.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, I think Friday just dropped them. Uh neflon Hunter, you want to say anything or plug anything?
Speaker 3: No, right, I'm sorry, No, I ain't getting none. To appreciate it hanging out man.
Speaker 2: Yeah of course. Man. Uh yeah, thank you, thank you all for coming on. That was pretty cool tonight, Teresa, thank you for jumping on real quick at the end. That's cool as hell. And uh, everybody in the chat, that's what's up these amount of people here. I thought for Thanksgiving night, so I appreciate it. And uh, I think next week we should be uh you know, the same thing as usual. Oh real quick. Totally forgot this. Oh god, I forgot the name of it. Some civilization thing in the some event in Phoenix. No, Scottsdale, Arizona. I can't remember the name of the fucking event. That's so horrible. Oh yes, Scottsdale, Arizona. Be a headless got we got blessed with like free free tickets to go to this thing.
Speaker 3: And uh you you you gotta you gotta hook up with my boy, uh Corey and Alicia the Phoenix Enigma.
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, uh, yeah, you know what, I'll talk to him before I'll I followed the guy so I'll hit him up.
Speaker 3: It certain I've sent you their information and I tagged you on X with them when you made that I saw that X.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes you did. That's how I found out who they was.
Speaker 3: I I retweeted it, tagged with the Phoenix Enigma contact. Yes.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's called Quest for Ancient Civilization. It's gonna be in Scottsdale, Arizona, from a December fifth to the seventh. To me and Headless will be there, plus Mike and Dave from Mike and Dave's a multiverse, and I think Cody from uh I could be saying a wrong East ten Productions or some shit like that. He'll actually be I think he's I'm seeing the event, and I think Mike and Dave might be him seeing like the virtual shit on Friday Night, some shit like that. Yeah, Me and Hellas will be there. Yeah, we'll have the the Occult Rejects T shirts on. I'll probably bring my Venetian masks so everybody remembers who the fuck I was. You won't forget somebody walking around with that shit on. Uh you know so, uh, yeah, it should be interesting and fun if you're in the area. I mean, even hit us up maybe if if you're around in the area after the event's over. Forgot for free at night obviously, maybe we'll come out chill out or whatever. So yeah, just let people know anywhere in Scottsdale next area. We'll be around there December fifth of the seventh. Uh Yeah, and thank you everybody in the chat. That's what's up. I had a good time and until the next one, everybody'd be well later