Speaker 1: Number one Nickelodeon, and you won't know my name is the law, but I lay.
Speaker 2: My fender upon.
Speaker 3: As a.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Getberger home out the Getburger. Can't I take yards?
Speaker 3: You can take a manager.
Speaker 2: Sit right there, I'll tell you how it became.
Speaker 3: The prince of a town.
Speaker 4: Called bel Air.
Speaker 5: Cobain's body was found in a house in Seattle on Friday morning. He was dead of an apparently self inflicted shotgun blast to the head.
Speaker 6: We have reports from Paris the Dinah, Princess of Wales has been killed in a car accidents.
Speaker 3: Ever body.
Speaker 7: Your body ride, Hello, and welcome back to the show.
Speaker 8: This is the fourth and final installment of the Nineties Night and it's taken me a minute to get this one put together, but it's better late than never. Joining us again for this episode is a.
Speaker 3: Very special guest, Toby, how are you not?
Speaker 8: Nineties kid?
Speaker 2: Excellent? Even though I think you're not special anymore once you're on all the time.
Speaker 8: You're special to me and your special education.
Speaker 2: That was in the nineties.
Speaker 8: So to kind of recap what we talked about on the last episode, I think we left it on kind of a cliffhanger because we covered Waco, Ruby Ridge, Kurt Cobain.
Speaker 2: What else you went through, like a list of stuff that had happened.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh yeah. We talked about the Los Angeles riots. We kind of talked about OJA a little bit in the Oklahoma City bombing.
Speaker 2: No, I thought you said that already.
Speaker 8: No, But so today we're summing up some of the stuff that I had written in the notes that I wanted to cover in the last episode, but it would just have been like a six hour long episode, So we're back at it today. You kind of read a head in the notes. What do you think about some of the stuff we're going to talk about today? What should we get arted.
Speaker 2: With John Bennet? Ramsey? So, I always thought it was Jean Bennet.
Speaker 8: It is Jean Benet, isn't it j o n Either way. I first learned of the conspiracy stuff about her from Program to Kill. You remember the chapter on her? No, Well, it's in the very back of the book. It's after all of the serial killer stuff. There's a chapter just on John Benet, and it's something that I feel like I've covered at nauseum, like on my own show, and even I did another episode about it. On the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Or did I did?
Speaker 8: I did, and then I did an episode on it with the Occult Rejects. So I feel like I've talked about it a lot, and if you want all the specific details on John Benet, you can go back and listen to any of those episodes. But you did listen to the one I did on Cult of Conspiracy, right, what are your thoughts about the infamous? You know, John, But there's so many theories and like she didn't exist, or she's Katy Perry or like Lady Gaga or whatever.
Speaker 2: I like the Katy Perry one.
Speaker 8: So you don't think my episode was compelling, sure you, but you do think she's Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: No, I just like the theory.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, but what are your thoughts on it? Obviously, I think there's a ground pedophile network that operates with these elite type families.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, just based on a lot of the stuff you've talked about, it seems like her parents were in some kind of eyes wide shut level society.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's interesting because when we talked to John Gusty, he mentioned how this happens multiple times to day all over the place, but this one was blown up for a reason.
Speaker 8: Well, can I ask you, do you remember it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how old were you? What year did it happen?
Speaker 8: Ninety six?
Speaker 2: I want to say so I would have been thirteen if it happened in ninety six.
Speaker 8: Let me see for sure. Yeah, yeah, I was thirteen.
Speaker 2: This was one of those that kind of just you know, we talked about OJ already, some stuff we're going to be talking about today with Princess Die and jeffkj John Beney did dominate the media space.
Speaker 8: Was your mom obsessed over it?
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe so.
Speaker 8: Well. I remember Actually I don't know if you listened to part three yet, where I included Jacob's nineties memory Real, but he said his mom got obsessed with John Benet, like, wouldn't let him leave that stuff. My mom was kind of like that too, because she would see these true crime things about kids and she'd be like, oh, for sure, you know, And I was a Hellian. I was a hilacious child to deal with. I was always out and about, so I can see why she'd be worried. But at the same time, if people knew what actually happened, they wouldn't need to even fucking you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's also funny that that would be of fear because this, however went down, it was presented that it happened in their house. So the fact that this wasn't like a Johnny Gosh taking off his fucking brand new bicycle on a paper route right thing where I could see some hysteria. But I do remember Jacob saying that his mom was like not so comfortable letting them go outside alone after that. I know a lot of other people could say the same thing, But this was presented as someone broke in and did whatever they did and then just left the body.
Speaker 8: In the basement, because that makes so much sense.
Speaker 2: So yeah, maybe that is part of the reason this was blown up something by you really quick.
Speaker 8: I know we have other fish to fry, but I am actually working on this theory for an upcoming episode that I have revealed partially to you already. But it's almost as if there has been a concerted effort to brainwash people into not believing their own eyes. Because if you were to look at the facts of this case, and actually a lot of things that just don't make sense whatsoever, you just look at it and you're like, this doesn't fucking add up, This doesn't make sense. But it's like we've been trained to not even believe our own eyes. Because if you were to look at this and say, they somehow broke in, got the kid, did all this stuff to him in the basement of the house, left the body, and the parents didn't hear anything. And then the handwriting on the ransom note is in the mom's handwriting. They got the pen from the mom's writing desk, and the notepad that they wrote it on was from the mom's stuff. And it's like, right, they train you, They purposely do this stuff to you to make you not even believe your own eyes. It's just it's like blatantly obvious. And if you were to not know any of the backstory but hear all the stuff that I present in my John Benet presentation, it's almost an absurd level of evidence pointing to the parents at all times throughout the entire investigation. But we're just not supposed to believe it because that's not the mainstream narrative, so therefore it can't be true.
Speaker 2: Well, I always remember mainstream thinking people there was a lot of people who were very suspicious of the parents, not conspiracy. There's type people, just normal everyday people. So I do think that the way this story has been presented, it's kind of a spider web. You can go in any direction with it. But I wasn't it just recently, probably within the last few months. I think it was around Christmas that they mentioned the dad was in the press again and the mom died of brain cancer, right, something like that.
Speaker 8: She died of ovarian cancer.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: You also saw a lot of people pointing to the brother, right.
Speaker 8: I mean, but it's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: But I don't think anybody who knew the facts of the case ever really thought someone broke.
Speaker 8: Side intruder theory. I don't feel like people bought that.
Speaker 2: But you go on to say it probably happened at a party outside the home and they panicked and brought her back and concocted this big plan.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's what the evidence would support. But I mean, like I said before, all the specifics, you can go back on the Cult of Conspiracy and look for my episode on that, or you can go to actually covered it twice in two different Christmas specials on my own show, so you can go back. It's called on my show, it's called Little Miss Christmas Ritual, but I forget I don't know what the Cult called it. When I went on their show and did it. It was actually recently. It was last summer. I did that on the Cult of Conspiracy, So maybe go back and look for that. But something else that happened in the nineties that we talked about in Blood Ties, our last series together that I want to move on to, would be Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy with that weird synchronicity where it was like Jeff got baptized on the same day John Wayne Gacy was executed, and it was an eclipse day and it Yeah, it was like an eclipse and that happened you guessed it in the nineties. Do you remember that at all?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think I mentioned in the Blood Ties series that I was kind of very, I don't know, intrigued by the Yeah, just the whole Dahmer story, all of it. And he had already died and been beaten to death in prison when I stumbled upon it, So I don't remember. But yeah, So jeff Dahmer was baptized on the same way John Dwayne Gacy was executed, and it's an eclipse day, so you can have fun with that if you're into the cult ritual stuff.
Speaker 8: I feel like people don't realize how long John Wayne Gacy sat on death row because he was what sixties or seventies.
Speaker 2: I don't know how old he would have been.
Speaker 8: No, No, he was doing all that shit in the sixties or seventies, seventies, So he sat on death row for like twenty years before he was executed. But he wasn't. Actually, they weren't actually the only serial killers of note in the nineties. In nineteen ninety four, Gary Ray Bowles went on an eight month killing spree and became known as the I ninety five killer. And I had actually never heard of this guy. He must not be a CIA one because they haven't glorified him at all. Had you ever heard of this guy?
Speaker 2: Was he mentioned the program to kill him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't. His name does not sound familiar to me as well.
Speaker 8: So to me when I see names like this, and it's like, oh, he went on an eight month killing spree and became known as the I ninety five killer and nobody knows about it. Maybe he was just like acting on his own volution. Maybe he's not a CIA guy.
Speaker 2: Do you remember his body count by chance?
Speaker 8: Let's look it up, because eight months is plenty enough time to run through some bodies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're proactive, you could knock off quite a few people.
Speaker 8: Oh see, that's why nobody knows about him. He only killed six people, so.
Speaker 2: He spread his victims out. He didn't even get one a month.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he sucks our serial killers go.
Speaker 2: He looks like a nice guy. Yeah, he looks like a gym teacher. He was from Florida, Florida.
Speaker 8: Man. Oh no, sorry, he was from Virginia, Virginia.
Speaker 2: But he went to Florida State. I guess. So died in Florida State prison lethal injection.
Speaker 8: See this guy got lethal injection and he only killed six people. Was uh, damer on death row? Or did he get life? I feel like he got life.
Speaker 2: He wasn't in death row?
Speaker 8: You're right? I mean.
Speaker 2: Wisconsin? M Where was he in prison?
Speaker 8: Ohio? Wouldn't he?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: Hang on?
Speaker 2: I thought it was Wisconsin. Yeah, Columbia Columbia Correctional Institution, Portage, Wisconsin. So maybe their death penalty laws. Look that up.
Speaker 8: He was serving sixteen consecutive life sentences.
Speaker 2: Well, look up if Wisconsin has the death penalty. No, so there you go.
Speaker 8: That's how he got off of.
Speaker 2: He had been tried in Florida, they would have fucked him.
Speaker 8: Up like Ted Bundy. They fucking electrocuted his asshole off.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see how that that would go in my mind.
Speaker 8: He was a crispy critter.
Speaker 2: They elect ahole off. That probably hurt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, okay, so moving on though. There's a lot of like little things I want to mention, and then there's like a few big things I want to spend a lot of time on. But I covered both of these things in the Pedaphocracy and Uncle Sam wants your Children. But I don't think people realize how recent they are because I mentioned these names and I say, like, oh, Paul Binassi and Da da da da da. All that shit with the Franklin scandal and the mc martin shit happened in the night. Well it started in the eighties, right with the Franklin shit, but it was mainly in the nineties. All the McMartin preschool trials and all that shit that was in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Well, the Franklin scandal. It's pretty wide scoping. It started in the late seventies, kind of crossing over into the Reagan w Bush or Yeah, so that would have been eighty But I remember when I researched Franklin. Most of that stuff kind of happened in the eighties.
Speaker 8: Really, because I feel like Paul Barnassi was a nineties kid. No, are you positive? Yes? So if I google it.
Speaker 2: And you're wrong, I don't believe in Google.
Speaker 8: Nineteen eighty eight. So it trickled over into the nineties.
Speaker 2: The allegations began in eighty eight when he was active in the streets. He's not a nineties kid. Can't you find his birthday? I'm sure a lot of the trials and stuff, because like he did a civil suit.
Speaker 8: Well, if the allegation started in the eighties, then he's not a nineties No, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: When did Johnny Gosh get nabbed? That would have been early in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, he would have been a teenager at that point.
Speaker 8: I don't know why I was.
Speaker 2: Well, think about like the civil suit and everything. If the allegations begin in the eighties, in the late eighties, I could see this.
Speaker 8: The civil suit was in the nineties.
Speaker 2: I could probably if the allegations only started surfacing in the late eighties, when this stuff had been going on for a decade, I would figure that like with you know, because there was the perjury of Alicia mm hmm, I know that was in the nineties. It probably was, so yeah, this this would count. It definitely spilled over into the nineties.
Speaker 8: And then the mc martin preschool trials took place in the nineties, I know for sure. So, I mean, I've spoken about both of these things at nauseum, but I've never really gotten your take on either one. I know that we talk about it in person or not in person. We talk about it in private, but we don't We've never like an episode on it or anything. You had actually started researching the Franklin scandal before I ever even knew about it.
Speaker 2: I heard about it from Tim Dillon, which is a weird place to hear about it, because he used to kind of skirt on like maybe I'm into conspiracies and maybe I'm not, but he's gone full blown. But he was in Omaha, Nebraska, and he was like, yeah, we were at this diner, and every fucking person in there, they just had this dead stare, like they were mk altered as a kid. I mean, this is where the fucking Franklin scandal happened. And I had heard whispers of it, but after Tim Dillon talked about it, I looked into it and Jeremiah and I, my co host on Conspiracy Playtime, did I was actually one of my episodes of a deep dive. So that was one of the darker episodes. We did probably snuck some stupid jokes in there, but it was it was bleak, and I know a lot about it. I know that there's a lot I don't know, and I know that this is when I first started hearing whispers of Hunter S. Thompson being a fucking ultra creep. So this the Franklin scandal. Yeah, it's it's not for the faint of heart, but I think it's something that everybody should know about. And many people in the mainstream conspiracy crowd these days like to say that the Democrats are the sexual predators. But this happened with republic stuff in the White House, as Paul and many others attested to these after hour parties, that was a Republican administration. In fact, there's so much stuff.
Speaker 8: Larry King, not the talk show host, was a black Republican guy who was involved with these credit unions and shit, and he was running these fucking pedophile rings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had ties with Boystown, a local chapter where he would victims and as we alluded to earlier, he had victims turned recruiters. And there's the whole story that Paul Banasi did or at least was there when Johnny Gosh was nabbed. So he saw some.
Speaker 8: Weird shit, like you said with Hunter S. Thompson so at Bohemian Grove. Let's just say, if the allegation started in eighty eight, that's probably why I included it is because the trial.
Speaker 2: Was in the night. Well, let's just safely guess that this wasn't being talked about on a large scale until the nineties, and so probably Martin as well. Yeah, that one's even more covered up. I would say, oh for sure. I mean the lynx they went to with some of these parents.
Speaker 8: To bury this shit. Oh my god, it's so ridiculous. They should make we should make it sucking documentary about fucking the mc martin preschool, because they make documentaries about all this stuff. I've never I had never heard of that. It's supposedly the longest running trial in US history, and there's not a documentary on it on Netflix, not even a bad one. At least Waco got a bad one that McMartin doesn't see the light of day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a presidio as well. I think that was eighties, so right. I'm just saying as far as how they get buried, something so horrendous and widespread was able to be covered.
Speaker 8: Up the way it was well, I mean, speaking of Netflix documentary, so kind of like the Dahmer Show on Netflix. They recently came out, what was it last year with another nineties phase that I talked about in the Pedaphocracy series, which was the Menindez Brothers. And actually I got someone message me through my link tree and asked me if I was going to ever talk about the Menendez brothers. But I already had in the Pedaphocracy series, and then out of nowhere they come up with this Netflix show about it. I mean, what are your thoughts. I know we have kind of talked about it before, maybe, but just kind of recapping your thoughts on the Menendez brothers.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is one I've never really been that interested to like actually doing some deep research into On the surface level, it looks like some extreme abuse took place and they had had enough. But I know there's a lot of other trends of thought there.
Speaker 8: Well, I'll give you the cliffs notes. Is their father was raping the dog shit out of them, their mom most definitely knew about it and did nothing. And the one brother woke up one day and literally shot the faces off of the parents.
Speaker 2: So why did they both go down?
Speaker 8: That's a good question. Maybe I need to revisit the details. Maybe the brother helped in some capacity. I don't know, but I think that the thought was that they did it together and premeditated this attack on the parents. But I likened it to many other types of crimes of passion, where if you just wanted to get your parents' money, why would you go to the links of creating this rape story that is like they had been molested by their dads and from a very young age, and go to the links of like multiple shots to the face. When you see something like that, you should start wondering what the fuck is going on, because you can kill someone without blowing the face off of them. Several several times, you know what I mean. Usually kids who experienced severe abuse go for the face of their attacker, kind of like and I mentioned this in the Pedaphocracy series, but it's worth mentioning again. With Lizzie Borden, they could never pin it on her, but there was a lot of rumors and allegations that she was being abused by her father, and her sister was also being abused by her father, and the step mom knew about it and didn't do anything. And Lizzie literally axed the face off of her father and her stepmom. So with the Menindez brothers to me and they're saying, my dad raped me from a young age, it all of it looks to me like a crime of peer rage and passion, like to remove the face of someone. It's beyond just like, I want your money because they almost made the Menindez brothers look like spoiled fags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they added some gay incest shit, didn't they end the net? They?
Speaker 8: I feel like Netflix always does a great job of like convoluting what the truth.
Speaker 2: Of it really is. It seems like a Gus Van Sant production.
Speaker 8: But you know what I mean though, right they made the Menindez brothers out to look like Valley Boys or something.
Speaker 2: I never watched it, so I don't know, but I know that there was some controversy, and also after this series they're looking at possibly partying them. They should be pardoned, but it just goes to show you.
Speaker 8: But you know, this is a great time to bring this up, because I believe that the Menindez brothers should have gotten what do they call it, guilty by insanity or innocent by insanity or what do they call it?
Speaker 2: Well, you can plead insanity.
Speaker 8: Do you have to go to jail if you plead insanity?
Speaker 2: It just depends on the judge and the jury. But I would assume that in most cases, I mean, were they minors at the time, So yeah, I would assume that institutionalization probably could have been the harshest punishment if they got off on an insanity plea.
Speaker 8: Well, let's just say, in my opinion, I don't think that they should have had to serve any time for what it was that they did to their parents, and I hope that they do get pardoned. But let's take the next nineties case that you always talk about pisses me off sometimes, which says the West Memphis three and those shittheads did get pardoned, and I don't think they should have.
Speaker 2: Well, they didn't get pardoned.
Speaker 8: They they got let out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they did an Alford plea.
Speaker 8: But didn't they get let out because people were all like free, free the fact.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're talking so many years later, but they struck a plea where an Alford plea is where you admit guilt in exchange for your freedom. I'm probably not putting that in the most legal scholarly terms, but it's basically, we know we didn't do it, but we'll say we did if you let us out.
Speaker 8: Oh fuck off, that's really what they got.
Speaker 2: Well, look it up on your phone. Look up Alfred plea.
Speaker 8: I don't even know how to spell it. Is it Alfred or Alfred? Alfred drt Alford plea, Alford plea a guilty plea in which the defendant maintains their innocence. Well fuck them, that's what they got off on. But go ahead and tell all the good listeners.
Speaker 2: What do you think I think we did talk about.
Speaker 8: Did we talk about it in Blood Ties?
Speaker 2: It may have been, but yeah, I don't think this ever happened.
Speaker 8: You think it was all stage.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think many things are real and many things are staged.
Speaker 8: And well, one of our other nineties besties, Johnny Depp, Yeah, serious connections.
Speaker 2: Eddie Vedder, I think recorded a song with Damian Eccles and I mean the whole thing. You gotta watch.
Speaker 8: Paradise I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Paradise Lost is a HBO production. It's a trilogy documentary series about the whole thing. And if you watch it as though this whole thing is orchestrated, it becomes very apparent. And I did not come up with this on my own. In fact, this is a guest that we always mentioned on this show, John Gusty. I just asked him what he thought of the whole thing because we were kind of on, you know, a tangent, and he basically told me, and I didn't and understand him at first, that the whole thing was fake, and I had the typical visceral reaction for a second, and then I heard him out and he's absolutely right, and it's got all the markings of a fucking hardcore psyop production.
Speaker 8: Well, I was gonna say, if I'm going with your theory and I'm just entertaining you I'm not saying you're right, so don't get a big head or anything.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you agree with me or not. Yes you do, oh, I would see.
Speaker 8: Your day if I don't agree with you. If I'm gonna just humor this idea. It would make sense for an actor to be friends with another actor, right, Damian Eckles is just an actor playing a role, so I believe also Marilyn Manson and Johnny Deppa actors playing roles. So it would make sense that both of those idiots are friends with Damian Eccles. They're all just fucking actors playing roles. So I mean I might, I might be able to get on board.
Speaker 2: You're quicker to agree with me that the Tait murders were staged than you are of a these because.
Speaker 8: I've talked about it at nauseum with the likes of William Ramsey and I've even I think even Sean mccannon has talked about it before a little bit. I can't remember if it was Sean or not. But the point is is, if you just look at it from I guess the mainstream narrative, it's really fucked up. What if these little boys died like that.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: And one of the main arguments of the guy who convinced me that this was staged is the parents' willingness to participate in the documentary and have the kid's dead naked bodies plastered everywhere and HBO making a profit off of this. He said, I, as a parent, if my teen boys are preteen boys, I mean they were like little kids, he said. Yeah, he said, I don't have little kids, but I have uh, you know, early adult kids that were little at one point. And if they if this had happened to them, I would fucking break into the office of the HBO headquarters and do horrible things before I would ever let that footage out. And not only did they let them, Not only did they let the footage out, they participated in the documentary. There's a step dad who just goes full fucking retard reality TV. I mean, he's like cursing the three the kids accused of it, and then by the time the second and third movie comes out, he's on their side. And then they try to say they they found DNA evidence that pointed to another step dad of the kids. Oh yes, So the whole thing is like reality TV, and this was an age where reality TV, well it hadn't hit that level yet, so you got to see like documentaries it for sure. Yeah, but documentaries have always had the tendency to lean that way, and it just I can't imagine wanting to have my kids remembered that way now, let alone make them, you know, be in a movie about it. So and that's not the only thing that makes me think this, but it was the thing that made me really kind of start to lean that way.
Speaker 8: I get it, for sure.
Speaker 2: And you also got to consider what you always say about what chaos was ensued by late sixties broad burning feminism, being independence clashing with the fact that as soon as they're out there being independent, there's people that are gonna fucking pick you up on the side of the road and cut you up into pieces. So you have the satanic panic going on. And then this happens and you're shown like a compassionate side to these kids who all they ever did wrong was fucking read Aleister Crowley and listen to heavy metal and do all this stuff, And so they were ostracized by the community and just automatically guilty in the minds of thousands of people paying attention to this case and they put that shit on trial. That was what the whole trial was was satanic panic.
Speaker 8: And you think they were pushing an agenda, of course, Well that fucking makes sense.
Speaker 2: I mean it's weird because you had in the eighties and nineties people like Phil Donahue platforming well known Satanists.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Zeena Leavey, one of our favorites on the show, Well, who am I going to say?
Speaker 8: Taylor?
Speaker 2: Wow? Said zena mister eyebrows.
Speaker 8: Queene.
Speaker 2: He would be talking about how he was a Satanist. He would show up on these talk shows in full fucking military garb with fucking two erect eyebrows. I mean, they were showing us all of this stuff in such a way that you didn't really know what to think about any of it. And let alone in the Bible Belt, which tennessee right, if you want to talk about daytime TV watchers, it's the Bible Belt. I mean, it's everywhere, but it's just one of those things where a giant Laurel Canyon type psyop was taking place over the nation and the West. Memphis Three were right in the middle of, like the epitome of it. So the fact that that wouldn't be controlled. And even if it did happen, they still would have controlled it. But I don't think it did.
Speaker 8: If you don't like Colby, Siri, you can always read William Ramsey's book. He's done a great job actually laying out some cool stuff about it.
Speaker 2: I love William Ramsey.
Speaker 8: It doesn't matter. You can go with Colby's way or you can go William Ramsey's way. I think either way you go though. It's a fucked up, fucking story. And if that really did happen to those kids, I feel sorry for them.
Speaker 2: Well think of it. Think of it this way. If it didn't happen to those kids, and I'm right, nobody died.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well see, there you go. But on to our dishonorable serial killer mention of this segment. It's gonna be Paul Bernardo and Carla Hamulka. I did see they put a new documentary on Hulu about these assholes. It's called The Barbie and Kin Killers. I'm sure you've seen it pop up. But I think I was actually talking to Teresa from The Occult Rejects and we mentioned how I believe these two got started in the late eighties. But it definitely trickled over into the nineties, and it was in Canada, and essentially it's the story this like Stockholm syndrome, bullsh Do you are you familiar.
Speaker 2: With it at all at all?
Speaker 8: So basically, Paul Bernardo was a rape a serial rapist. He wasn't murdering anyone yet, and he basically swept Carla off of her feet and they started. She started procuring girls for him to rape, and they would like make videos and shit about it. And one day, one night, he was like, well, you know, I'd really like to rape your sister. And she was young, like maybe thirteen or fourteen or something like that. And Carla, who worked as like a vet assistant, a vet tech, brought some like horse tranquilizers home and literally, yeah, they doped her sister up too much and he raped her on a video and once they were done doing whatever, they were like, whoops, we killed her, and then they had to get rid of her her own sister. I mean, and this is like, to me, one of those classic stock from syndrome, Like how can you meet a woman and convince her that you could you should be raping other women in front of her? It's not like she engaged in the rape. She just watched him as he raped other women, and then it like got crazier and crazier to the point where he was killing him.
Speaker 2: So the sister was the first victim and they kind of spiraled out after that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you know what I'm saying, Like, iagin being so brainwashed by someone. It's like, this is your romantic partner that is supposed to be your boyfriend, and he's like, not only do I want to sleep with other chicks, I want to rape them in front of you, and I want you to take a video of me doing it.
Speaker 2: Tradwife material.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's just crazy. But so the Barbie and King Killers they broke off. They started in the eighties and broke off into the nineties and they are the dishonorable serial killer mentioned for this segment. But we're actually going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to move on to bigger and better things. Hang on, we'll be back in just a minute.
Speaker 10: Greetings, this is Sean McCann of Wake the Dead podcast. I remember about the nineties, it was a core time of my life. I remember mostly the music, the beginning of the nineties was Metallica. You know, it started in I guess the eighties was White Snake and def Leppard, but then it turned Metallica in like eighty eight, eighty nine, I remember big Metallica, and then Metallica gave way to the nineties music. I mean, it wasn't really Nirvana that changed everything. I think it was Metallica at least in my life, and then after that it was metal. I only listened to metal when I was like at home chilling out. I would listen to D Side, Cannibal Corpse or something. You know, it was really really something else. People thought I was weird. Yeah, but when you're trying to chill out to a song and my strip draped its strangles, people might think you're really weird. That's what the nineties did to me. Yeah. So nineteen ninety six was Marilyn Manson nine Inch Nails. They all they had huge albums that year and it was a really big deal. My first big concert was in nineteen ninety seven. Went to go see Pantera and that was amazing, phenomenal, and I was in the pit and it was total violence. It was ultra violence for sure. Let's see trench coats and the whole Columbine School shooting. In the nineties. Let's see, I referred to myself as a Satanist, and I was fighting all religion and all forms every chance I got, which was really the eighties had the Satanic panic, and then the TV shows like Oprah and Sally and all of them really brought the Satanism into our living rooms for our parents to absorb. And you know, I thought it really wasn't connected at the time, but now I see how that is what opened a door to the nineties and the nineties music and like Ninish Nails talking about yeah, killing Jesus, Jesus is bad, and then the acide saying about how Jesus is bad.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 10: Let's see. Oh, yep, that's when I learned to smoke cannabis, and cannabis at the beginning, it starts. I mean, it might be because I was young and I got older, but at the beginning it was downtown brown from there's sticks and stems, brown from gross weed. Cannabis was not so good, and that all of a sudden towards the middle to late nineties, and it gave way to beasters. Some of you might remember the beasters. These are BC buds British Columbia, and they were especially bred to have no smell. It's really weird. I mean they they would have no seed and it would be like sensy, you know, and nice big buds with lots of crystals. It's and it would come in two bags, like you'd get a pound, and it would be a blue bag and a clear bag, and it's It was weird how it came like that, and the blue bag was the better buds or something. Anyway, it it was. It flooded the market and people used to bring it down from Canada through the I lived in New England and they would come through the the Indian Territory of New York State. They would walk it over in big Duffel bags and yeah, that stuff it smelled like, Hey, it was weird and now that I think about it, it's gross. But I mean I was just glad to not be smoking the brown stuff. So yeah, there was that was big. Last was everywhere I didn't partake when I was young. I didn't I don't know, but everywhere it was. I mean I grew up in a college to kind of a I grew up in Westfield, Massachusetts, and there is a lot it was. It's weird, but it was near Amherst, mass and that was a big party school. For some reason, Westfield was like where it came from. But anyway, yeah, I guess it. The nineties started out neon like like the fourth season is Stranger Things, you know, Neon yellow and puffy, and then at the end it ended up very satanic, I mean, just satanism. It was the cool thing, you know. Let's see is for movies, there was Natural Born Killers that was huge, and Lost Highway David Lynch, Rest of Peace David Lynch, and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. That was the nineties America Online. Oh yeah, oh Ninth Gate. The nineties movies ended with the Ninth Gate and Eyes Wide Shut, and both of them filmed at that same mansion. Meant more towers. Let's see Kurt Cobain, the death of Kurt Cobain, that whole murder was a trauma, was a trauma ritual to make us cry. Same with Jerry. Jerry Garcia died a year later. There was that whole revival of the Raateful Dead, and then Jerry goes into rehab and dies like two weeks later something like that. That really made everybody cry. That was a big deal, and I think that got popular from the John Lennon one all of a sudden it was I don't know they maybe it's always been popular. But the Dark Occult wanted to kill our heroes, you know. I mean they destroyed Kurt like they Courtney destroyed Kurt with heroin long before they killed him with a shotgun. So that was just a slow burn of the killing of her king.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 10: So let's see, Yeah, I guess that's it. I mean, Julia here has he's doing a great job helping us to remember in the nineties, and I hope these few things is a little bit of a addition to that. And we hope he enjoyed that. And me out and make the dead thank you.
Speaker 8: And we are back. Did you enjoy the break? Took a nice pea, did a line of coke off my asshole? Hey now, hey, now, hey, no, is that a nineties song?
Speaker 2: People are gonna think you're serious?
Speaker 1: Uh dream.
Speaker 3: Is it a nineties song or not?
Speaker 2: Sounds super eighties?
Speaker 8: No way, let me look it up.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the song's called.
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna put in Hey, now, hey.
Speaker 2: You're an Austar. It's the nineties. Get pay.
Speaker 8: Oh this is what dreams are made of? Is that the lyrics? Now that's not Oh yeah, don't dream it's over.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty six, not even close. Fuck you totally. You can tell it's eighties listening to it.
Speaker 8: Okay, well did you know that because your oldest fuck.
Speaker 2: And I mean according to you, I'm an eighties kid.
Speaker 8: You are when when you were?
Speaker 2: You born eighty three? So I was three when that song came out. Okay, so you totally remember. I was sitting in my car seat.
Speaker 8: Going hey, okay. So, for all you Apple users out there, how do you like this one? In the nineties, Microsoft saved Apple from bankruptcy. Bill Gates announced days before Apple would have filed for bankruptcy that Microsoft would supply a one hundred and fifty million dollar investment and jobs. Told the crowd, quote, we have to let go of the notion that for Apple to win, Microsoft has to lose. Quote. So for all you fuckers out there that love your iPhone so much, that includes me, you have Bill Gates to thank for that. And I actually didn't.
Speaker 4: Know that at all.
Speaker 2: Did you. Uh, Now that you mentioned it, it's familiar. It's not some information I would have been able to pull out. But yeah, I do remember that was a thing. Apple was dog shit.
Speaker 8: Well, I think it's interesting because.
Speaker 2: I mean they definitely kind of were innovative in the very beginning and then they just fucking disappeared, but jobs ended up leaving and coming back and making the Apple we know today. So but we have Bill Gates to think for it, we have Bill Gates to think for everything.
Speaker 8: Well, I just think it's crazy, like everybody's so in love with their fucking iPhone and they talk all this shit, mad shit about Bill Gates. I'm guilty of it, obviously, but it's like he saved us so we can all enjoy our iPhones and iPads, MacBook pros.
Speaker 2: Who went out for father Bill.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thanks Bill.
Speaker 2: Also in the nineties, I think that was maybe just an attempt of his to kind of create grab control of his competitor.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I mean that's another in that way. That's another big thing that happened in the nineties. Everybody knows this fucking nice guy who likes to wear sweaters and I have eighteen parasson he got in trouble for some shit. He fucking yeah. Before he switched from the suit and tie, he was being tried by the fucking federal government for monopoly and he was a prick. And then he used the Rockefeller model to move from that into his philanthropy, which has done such great work all around the world.
Speaker 8: Yeah the end, his philanthropy has cost millions their lives. But also in the nineties, we observed the birth of Google, our favorite search engine.
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 8: Were you the first to google something?
Speaker 2: No, but we did. My high school was one of the first in the state of Idaho to get Internet. Oh, got in the school so fucking old in the school and it was it was in the goold. I mean back then the internet. I don't even think Google is a thing. This would have been like ninety five or six.
Speaker 8: Gosh, you're just aging yourself horribly.
Speaker 2: I'm a real nineties kid, not a coother. I'm a I'm not a double lots kid. And then I grew up in the nineties.
Speaker 8: My dirty ass hat says made in the nineties, made.
Speaker 2: In the nineties, grown in the double dots.
Speaker 8: What else? So something I wanted to get your opinion on that my brother mentioned in his nineties wrap up was the upsurge of people seeing UFO activity and the Phoenix lights.
Speaker 2: Which I actually he called them the Arizona lights.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that's what he meant. Yes, sure, So I actually didn't know this was a thing until he was talking about it. And then you said you remembered it, so can you fill.
Speaker 2: Me in on the Well, it was like, shit, I don't want to say one hundred UFOs, but it was several and oh yeah, and they just set in formation and hovered above Phoenix for a long fucking time, like hours. Hundreds No, I said, I don't want to say a hundred, I would say dozens. What Oh yeah, I mean it was a lot. And there's so many people that we talked about more it is, and I actually forgot all about it. I remember it was on the news for a while, but it kind of just left real quick. And then in the early two thousands they made a documentary about it that kind of jarred my memory. And it was a very odd incident. It's kind of like the drone shit that's going on now, except for back then, we just assumed this was aliens.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't believe in aliens, but I think this is interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, knowing what I know now, I'm sure it was us, right.
Speaker 8: So the Phoenix Light. So did you have any UFO encounters in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Not the nineties, but you have, I know, because all mine we're in the two thousands.
Speaker 8: But do you feel like there was an uptick in.
Speaker 2: UFO activity in the well, I think that it became big again in the zeitgeist. Fuck me for using that word, but well, the X Files kind of brought oh fucking X File the insurgence of this kind of stuff, and Son the.
Speaker 8: X Files, that's like real life shit that's happening.
Speaker 2: There's so many So the X Files is funny because I always tell people you could only watch a third of the episodes and get the main plot line that's all about like the whole alien thing, but that some of the better episodes were the little Monster of the Week episodes that were really just you know, filler episodes. And there was some shit in there that's straight up like as good as anything that was on Twilight Zone. Black Goo, fucking Chimera, little fucking Imbred, like Hillbillies. Oh, the so many fucking great episodes. Have you watched it off and on?
Speaker 8: Like we should episode here and there?
Speaker 2: You know you should binge that shit because.
Speaker 8: While everyone else was watching X Files, I was watching Forensic Files.
Speaker 2: I was an X Files slash Unsolved Mysteries. Oh well, I did watch a lot of My mom didn't let me watch that stuff.
Speaker 8: But I did you watch it beyond Belief?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is. That sounds like a newer one.
Speaker 8: No, it was the nineties into the two thousands.
Speaker 2: Well like early nineties X Files Unsolved Mysteries.
Speaker 8: I can hear the theme song in my head.
Speaker 2: That's he not sleeping at all. Afterwards.
Speaker 8: Did you watch No, you didn't The Cryptkeeper? It Tales from the crypt Oh okay, yeah, I watched that too.
Speaker 2: Saturday Night Live got over and then you'd switch over to Fox and Cryptkeeper would come on. So that's for me a memory of the nineties was SNL followed by Tells from the Cryptkeeper.
Speaker 8: But with all the UFO talk, I think now is a good time to segue into this next topic that you and I have kind of been excited to talk about because it's Heaven's Gate Cult, which I first learned about from an episode of Ancient Aliens. If you can believe that. But I have some stuff I've written down here that I want to run past you, So Heaven's Gate. On March twenty six, nineteen ninety seven, police officers stepped inside a rented ninety two hundred square foot mansion in the suburbs of San Diego, where they were immediately greeted by an overwhelmingly pungent odor. They soon discovered thirty nine dead bodies, each of which was laid in its bed, covered by a purple shroud.
Speaker 2: The bodies were.
Speaker 8: Dressed identically, even the same haircuts and wearing the same Nike tennis shoes, giving a whole new meaning to just do it. Heaven's Gate was a religious group founded in the United States on a belief in UFOs and aliens. They all had this mk ultra like stare, and the main guy looked straight up clockwork orange. And I'm sure you've seen him. You actually sent me a clip of him talking. He looks crazy as fuck. And so his name is Marshall Applewhite and he became obsessed with UFOs in the nineteen sixties. No surprise there there was a lot of fucking projects going on in the sixties, and then he met his cult co founder Bonnie Nettles in nineteen seventy two and soon became convinced that they were the two end time witnesses mentioned in Revelation eleven, and that the aliens were inhabiting their bodies and giving them visions. Apple White and Nettles were definitely channeling some kind of spirits in my opinion, and I also believe they conducted some type of mk ultra program on this dude. And wouldn't you know, Marshall apple White served in the United States Army And how odd Heaven's Gate received a massive influx of funds in late nineteen nineteen seventies of unknown origin. And what do we know of Bonnie Nettles his sidekick. Nettles is known to have studied astrology, theosophy, and the occult, and apple White and Nettles went by the collective of the two, as well as the singular names Bow and Peep and later dough and Teeth, along with Guinea and pig. But so they go around gathering cult followers, castrating themselves and practicing witchcraft, which inevitably led leads to the pinnacle moment in time where they decide in order to ascend into the spaceship and be with the aliens, they must drink poison and murder themselves. But first things first, they must also pack their luggage, shave their heads, wear all black pants and shirts with a custom logo on the breast pocket, and matching black and white Nikes. The logo, by the way, is a pyramid with shooting stars and the sun rising on the solstice, and it simply says Heaven's Gate Away Team. And as I stated before, they were covered in three by three purple shrouds and some even had plastic bags over their head. Somehow this just ends up as another Colt story, but I feel like there was much more going on. What are your thoughts and feelings on the Heaven's Gate.
Speaker 2: Cold, Well, this for me was a big one. Like Dahmer, I remember I was thirteen, probably almost fourteen when this happened, and it was like Dateline or one of those primetime news shows, and there's a cameraman walking down a hallway and there's just remember that rows of bunk beds and the purple covering and then the Nike shoes sticking out and that memory. I don't know. I was instantly terrified and fascinated, and I ended up in seventh grade doing a report on it. And now your conspiracy brain, well, this just seems like another Yeah, grabbed a guy in the army, in the army right, somewhat of a checkered history. And also there's so much into this one that I would probably at some point do a deep dive episode on it, just because as far as Colts go, this is what got me fascinated into Colts.
Speaker 8: Well, and then I said, in the seventy they get this huge influx of funds that of unknown origin. I think this was a fucking setup. I think they were getting money from the fucking government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm sure that Bow or Doe or Guinea whatever you want to call this fucking wide eyed BP fuck with this crazy brand. I mean, I Phil White. Other than the shot of the shoes and the purple shroud, the guy walking down the hallway, like I was talked about earlier, him just speaking and you don't even have to hear his voice, just to his I mean he's not exactly expressionless, but his eyes are just dead.
Speaker 8: Okay, let me let me expand on this theory that I have, okay, that this was a program exactly do you have you ever heard me cover Star Trek? I think so, and how I think it was part of like the Alice in Wonderland type programming, and that it's k one of the actresses in the original Star Trek. Her brother was a fucking Heaven's Gate Cult member dead.
Speaker 2: Dead Well to me, this reminds me of like if Scientology, Jonestown and Star Trek all fucked and.
Speaker 12: Had a baby.
Speaker 8: Well, do you not find it absolutely bizarre that a Star Trek actor's brother died in the Heaven's Gate Cult.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is weird. And this wasn't even Los Angeles. This was a few hours south in.
Speaker 8: San Diego, right, but still California.
Speaker 2: Though they what they did believe was that that I don't remember if it was hell Bop or Hally comment that there was a spaceship that if they killed themselves at the exact right time, their souls would ascend. But I mean, if you guys want to really dive into this and you want to listen to somebody talk about it who's very well researched and hilarious, it's Gordo and the crew from those conspiracy guys in Ireland. They do these fucking well just researched breakdowns that are sometimes five six hours long, and this one I listened to a couple of years ago. I would I would recommend listening to that. But their whole thing was, I don't know, just so science fiction and it's just it. It kind of sticks out to me in the way that the whole thing just went down. It's just bizarre, and I was definitely psyoped by this as a young kid watching this shit on the news, So to me, that could have been the whole point of it. I don't know what the whole grand scheme of like this syop was, but I do believe that.
Speaker 8: You believe they were real people that died. I don't know, because honestly, they didn't show any bodies other than just feet sticking out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and why in the news would you show dead bodies? Make the link? No, not that, but just make the link like one of the victims or whatever they would call this. The sacrificial Lambs was a fucking brother of a star Trek actress. I mean, it just kind of all ties together something that something more grand. I agree with you I think.
Speaker 8: Even down to the costumes, it just seems otherworldly, like it just I don't believe in aliens. Obviously they did, but I'm just saying like this, the influx of funds, the Army connection, the Star Trek actors, brother the weird and he would post all these videos of himself talking and weird just well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you say he was posting them, but this was like late nineties when Internet wasn't it.
Speaker 8: He sent them out though, to like his followers or something like obviously he recorded him and was like distributing them in some way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I've been so busy with Princess Die and JFK Junior that I didn't even really revisit this one. But there is so many nuggets in there.
Speaker 8: I think that even the names that they went by, Bowen, Peep, Doe and t Guinea and Pig, Like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but just when you have this dough and te printed out and you you mentioned it adds a whole new meaning to just do it what they could have been doing it. They're dough and tea.
Speaker 3: Like in that too, like.
Speaker 8: Black and white nikes. They were all had to have Nike.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, the whole Saturn purple shrouds the shoes, because you never looked at black and white Nikes again in the same way I have a pear. Yeah, did they come off apple white?
Speaker 8: No that I googled the exact Nike that they were wearing.
Speaker 2: It was called and you ordered them on purpose?
Speaker 8: What mine are black and white Nike Cortes. These were something different. I can tell the listeners anybody who cares, they just.
Speaker 2: Looked like cheap and Nike basketball shoes.
Speaker 8: If you have date Nike shoes nineteen ninety three, Nike decades.
Speaker 2: Aka Heavens Gate Nikes, get your pet today.
Speaker 8: They probably just don't make those at all anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're worth a lot of money.
Speaker 8: Dude, if they do, I why do I want a pair?
Speaker 2: Because you're a sick fuck, I guess.
Speaker 8: But so there was some other aspect of this that I was going to run past you as just being totally off. I've seen videos of the cult members and he's like telling him to smile, and they all just have that face that look like they're they're not lights around, but nobody's home type of thing going.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're willing to castrate yourself scene.
Speaker 8: It's like, do you really think that these.
Speaker 2: People were not all of them purportedly did.
Speaker 8: Well, there are survivors that have done interviews and they said they left when it came time to cut their balls off.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you have a line in the sand. That's good, right, yeah, I mean, wouldn't you. I'll follow you to the fucking comment as long as I don't have to cut my balls off.
Speaker 8: At least he wasn't. Fucking all their wives have been hard to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do remember he was one of the ones that was castrated. Who Marshall, right, Peep? I don't know if he bo pig. I don't know if Peep cut her clip off. I don't think I remember hearing anything about this. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: So he's bow and she's Peep.
Speaker 2: Well not after the fucking surgery, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: All right, Well, moving on next on the list. This is something you got illuminated by me about. It's next on the list. We're going to Tokyo, Japan. March twentieth, nineteen ninety five. Members of the Doomsday Cult place packages filled with a deadly suren nerve agent on five different trains all going to the heart of Tokyo. Cult members punctured the packages with sharpened umbrella tips and the attack killed thirteen people. And this attack caused temporary blindness and other types of sickness and over a thou people. And it was led by cult leader Shoko Asahara, who had visions of the end of the world given to him by entities. And when they rated his complex, you know what they find a military helicopter, explosives, weapons grade strains of anthrax and the Ebola virus, and mind controlled devices that he was developing. Where the fuck did he get this shit from. He also talked about dark conspiracies promulgated by the Jews, the Freemasons, the Dutch, and the British royal family. He was also said to have been able to levitate, among other things. Had you ever heard of this? You said you hadn't, But I mean no, it's pretty Craig Gray, Well.
Speaker 2: Usually when we do these episodes together, I don't get a peak about what you've highlighted and what we're going to talk about. But since we did this episode last time, thinking this was going to be one episode, I got a peek at this, so I ended up listening to a few podcasts about it and doing a little few articles on it.
Speaker 8: You are turning me on right now.
Speaker 2: And this one is fucking crazy because this Shoko Asahara, he was blind and when he was a little kid. But the thing is he was partially blind in one eye, mostly blind in one eye, completely blind in the other eye, so pretty fucking blind. But he went to a school for blind kids, and since he had slightly partial vision in one eye, he was top dog and he started bullying and extorting his fellow blind school members. What So, this guy was a shyster from the beginning. And you said that he was able to levitate, among other things, or said to have been. He made recruitment videos of himself fake levitating to get people to come in. And yeah, this one's crazy because these guys operated on a wide scale. They even had some fucking breakoff members go over to Australia and they had a bunker over there, and they were really bad at what they were doing because they always had like enough gas to kill like thousands of people, and when they did it, it was almost it was kind of reminds me of the Olympics that went on in Georgia where the backpack tipped over, and if it hadn't done that, it would have killed hundreds of people, but it tipped over, so it did minimal damage. Every fucking time these guys tried to do something, they fucked it up, and then when they got raided, they had enough fucking seren gas to kill like four million people or something.
Speaker 8: Holy shit, where did they get the bowl of IRUs?
Speaker 2: I mean, you can pick that up on fucking tim.
Speaker 8: You really think you can get weapons grade strains of anthrax, any bowl of virus at easily in a military helicopter.
Speaker 2: I mean it reminds me of picking up a fifty five gallon drum of acid in Yeah.
Speaker 8: Jeffrey Dahmer, doesn't it remind you of of Pip and Pop or whatever? Like, where are they getting this ship from?
Speaker 3: Where are they getting this ship from?
Speaker 8: Where's this blind guy getting this ship from?
Speaker 11: You had connections, okay, But to me, he's talking about dark conspiracies about the Jews and the Freemasons and the British royal family, and he's.
Speaker 8: Got a military helicopter, weapons grade strains of anthrax, any bowl of virus, and mind controlled devices that he's developing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to about that an employee. In my opinion, he's programmed to kind of kill.
Speaker 8: He's programmed to try to kill.
Speaker 2: He got thirteen at one point.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm just saying, honey, like, when you look at this kind of stuff, you have to ask yourself, if you and I were going to start a cult tomorrow, how easily would it be for you to get a military helicopter, explosives, weapons grade strains of anthoxiny, bolevirus, and mind control devices.
Speaker 2: Like I could get that by three o'clock this afternoon.
Speaker 8: Like this is what this is why it's like, okay, even with Heaven's Gate cult when they rated the compound, they're not finding this stuff. They're finding some fucking Nike shoes and some fucking weirdos.
Speaker 2: But they're not finding this as weird as the Heaven's Gate folks were. They didn't want to hurt other people. They just wanted to catch the taxi cab Jane.
Speaker 8: Let's let's look at Jonestown. They weren't finding this.
Speaker 2: No, this is a unique one for sure, and it's not well known. No, it's not.
Speaker 8: Guess where I found out about.
Speaker 2: This ghost hunters, ain't you aliens.
Speaker 8: Because he was supposedly talking to extraterrestrial eye.
Speaker 2: Of course he was.
Speaker 8: Did you have anything he wanted to add about this fox stick?
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 8: Well, let's take a quick break and when we come back, I'm gonna let you take the reins on the next couple of topics. Everybody sit tight, We'll be back in just a minute.
Speaker 9: Frightening development this morning, a chemical weapon, nerve gas, was released inside a crowded subway system in Okyo. Today March twentieth, nineteen ninety five, Tokyo rush hour. Five bags filled with saren, a deadly nerve agent first used as a chemical weapon by the Nazis, have been planted by a cult at the end of the age.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid I feel is ride upon us.
Speaker 4: This is the biggest cult story in the country.
Speaker 13: This was a voluntary situation. They may or may not have been influenced, but we'll never know that. But at this point this is considered a mass suicide investigation.
Speaker 9: Tindo gave us the tools.
Speaker 2: To brainwash ourselves, literally wash out our humanness.
Speaker 8: From my brain.
Speaker 12: The basic idea of Heaven's Gate was that you would chemically and biologically transform your body becoming a next level alien, and then you would physically get on board the UFO, which was often.
Speaker 2: To have it says Heaven's gate Away Teem thirty nine to Vema. No, you know, everybody wants to think, oh, those are those crazy people.
Speaker 12: I would never do that.
Speaker 2: Do I look in rainwash?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Not so fast.
Speaker 8: They were well educated, often from very good families.
Speaker 14: Me at a ten year old, I didn't believe that, and I would never ever speak.
Speaker 8: To them again. I am well and safe as of now.
Speaker 1: That was code when you come and home.
Speaker 9: Pah.
Speaker 12: I never t and Doe were paranoid in constantly on the.
Speaker 2: Move, and the FBI said, there's really not much we could do without this group. No, said, I'm gonna proceed in doing the gestation.
Speaker 8: Who's going to go first?
Speaker 2: Do exactly as I say, and you will not know death. By killing themselves, they ensured their immortality. They signed out hostilitiesta. Baby will say, who do you think you are?
Speaker 4: Is this it called? If I ever heard? But yes it is.
Speaker 2: It's it called. I mean, it's a call the colts. We'll see you in our next session. It's a very short time before our departure.
Speaker 8: And we are back I think I've done enough talking so far, so I'm gonna let Colby take this next segment over. But who do you want to start with? Who's your victim of choice? Princessder John F K J.
Speaker 2: Well, since John John died in ninety nine and Princess Died died in ninety seven.
Speaker 8: Ninety seven, I think I do know my mom was obsessed.
Speaker 2: Over it, and these two are kind of linked. I mean, the story is very similar, but we'll go with Princess Die first, I suppose, and they too even may have dated. Oh fun, as you'll come to find. But Princess Die is one of those stories that, Yeah, if you were alive in the nineties, it definitely was something you would have heard of, even just in passing. You could have been amish dropping your milk off at the store and he would have heard about it. It was all anybody was talking about from the time that she died. You can go back, and she was always in the tabloids. But her beginnings I just consider that her entire life of tragedy because she was born into money, some old asthma, and her family had familial ties with the royal family. And when I say familial. I should just say that they were kind of neighboring where Princess di grew up. It was bordering a property of the royal family, and Diana's grandmother was good friends with the queen. And so her story begins by not being wanted because she was born to a family that was desperately trying to have an heir to their little family. And it's the Spencer family and they had that old sheep money. Then goes back to like the fifteenth century. So Diana was born the third girl of the family. And God, I'm going to get this out of order, probably, but she was the third girl, and I don't remember her parents really wanted a boy, and they did have one that died ten hours after it was born, and I think that happened before Diana. And then she was born, and since she wasn't a boy, everybody blamed the mom and tried to like make her go to fertility clinics and get looked at and checked out by all these doctors because it was obviously her fault. And she was a product of divorce. Her parents divorced when she was young, and her mom kind of had an affair with.
Speaker 8: Somebody he inherit to spend her money though.
Speaker 2: Well she didn't need to.
Speaker 8: Well somebody needed to.
Speaker 2: Well, she didn't live in long enough to inherit.
Speaker 10: Shit.
Speaker 2: So the funny thing about Princess Die marrying Charles is that Charles dated Diana's older sister, Sarah, and so I think there's a thirteen.
Speaker 8: Year age gap, and so he had the hots for Sarah.
Speaker 2: Well, Charles only ever had the hots for Camilla, who Yeah, so he's currently married, right, but his parents and his entire well, I would just say the entire royal family expected the future king to marry somebody more prestigious than Camella. Camilla and Charles ran in similar circles. They dated until he was you know, he went to the Royal Navy and shipped off and then she ended up marrying somebody else, but he always was in love with her. They were like besties and romantic at one point before he left. So he comes back, she's married off, and I don't remember exactly how it happened, but they had an encounter when she was seventeen, and I don't think he was dating the sister anymore, but they were really pushing for this, you know. The royal family thought that she was suitable, and he ended up, you know, courting her, and I think they had hung out thirteen times before he proposed, and she was a virgin, and when all this was in action, they actually had her kind of Mormon style examined to make sure that she was indeed chased, and they never really were set up for success. He didn't want to be with her. He was carrying on with Camilla on the side. I mean, I think they'd been married for like a couple weeks and she was on a cruise with him and he was wearing these double sea cuff links and she said, oh, those are from Camilla, aren't they And he said, yeah, what's wrong with that? You know, he kind of just put her in her place.
Speaker 8: So there's a lot of interviews of them too, like before they were or while they were engaged, and he's like, yeah, love whatever that is.
Speaker 2: I was going to bring that up. They asked what it's like to be in or they said are you in love? And she said, well, yes, of course, and he said love whatever that is. He said, that's really objective or subjective, and her face just fucking melts when he says that, and She at first was living in her own place while they were engaged, but the relentless paparazzi swarming started and she ended up moving into the palace. And when they married, she thought like, this is fairy tale, this is what I've always wanted. But she just found nothing but loneliness and nobody interacted with her, and he was always gone, and she s she developed a severe case of bolimia. I think when she tried on her dress they had to like go down several sizes by the time they got married because she had been, you know, purging food. And this would all come out later in interviews. She gave some candid interviews where she came out about suicidal ideations. She actually threw herself down a flight of stairs when she was pregnant with William. She did it in front of everybody. I mean, she was just calling out for help in every way possible. And I mean their marriage was just shit, and he was carrying on with Camilla the whole time. And I mean, have you heard a tam pacskate?
Speaker 8: What so like tamps?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: So it was a phone call between Camilla and Charles that the press got a hold of somehow, and he's they're they're just kind of dirty talking, and then he said that he just wished he could live in her trousers and that would be so much easier. And she's like, oh, Charles, and she said maybe you could come back as a pair of my panties or something like that, and he said, oh, that'd be just right. Or how about I come back as a tampon or no, he said tampacs, I mean, and this carried on like she's like, well, why don't you just come back as the whole box so you could just be in me over and I mean, this is like fucking weird ass British dirty.
Speaker 8: Talk, and I mean, come back as my tampon.
Speaker 2: And the guy's got some kind of period fit.
Speaker 8: They got bloodlust, all of them, the fucking royal families there you go, bloodsuckers.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So when she was pregnant, they actually gas lit her when she was getting mourning sickness and shit because apparently lizards don't get it because none of them had ever experienced it before. And they said she was just acting out for attention. And they said, oh my god, I mean I could go on and on about this shit.
Speaker 8: But let's agree first off that the royal family are a bunch of evil, satanic lizard possible lizard people.
Speaker 2: Well, that's neither here nor there. I kind of err on that side myself. And if you want to get into that, I think, is it David Iyke that had the supposedly she witnessed them they're shape shifting and sucking blood.
Speaker 8: I mean person who wrote about it, their name was something Arizona Wilder or something like that. Anyways, there there was a story where Princess Diana said that they do, like, let's let she said, they shape shift and drink eat kids. But let's just let's just take that part out of it. Would it be outside of the realm of possibility that they're they're abducting children and doing this shit to them.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's out of it.
Speaker 8: I mean there's mass graves in like Canada and shit, where they just would go to schools and empty them out and like nobody'd ever see the kids again.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's the thing about Diana as a mother, Like, well, just to backtrack a little bit, she at first the press really tore her to shreds. No matter what she did, she would wear a dress that was more modern than what they were used to, and they would say her her breasts were practically falling out of her dress and she's got like a scarf around it. I mean it was like a strapless dress.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like fucking Kardashian shit or Kanye's new wife. But that's but that's how they acted, right, And then she ended up making friends. God, what was her name, Francis. I think she was married to the fucking creepy ass Peto Andrew, and they became like kind of just normal women having fun. They would go out on the town and do stuff and you know, fuck with the paparazzi. And at that point in time, she was kind of trying to make a name for herself. And she was she was always from the beginning of her life. I mean, she like volunteered in old folks' homes, and she was a nanny and a kindergartener teacher, a kindergarten teacher, and she always had this like philanthropic streak in her and not like the fake philanthropic that covers up, you know, what the shit that they're really doing. She was actually someone who cared about people, and she made like an effort to go out and like humanize AIDS patients, and she homeless people, sex, traffic victims, just all of it. She was just right there and kind of you know, the royal family, they would go on these tours through Africa and stuff and just wave at all the poor people. But she was actually out there trying to make a difference and she Do.
Speaker 8: You think that Diana is an actual and literal sacrificial lamb.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll get into that, because just to skip ahead a little bit, all the infidelity on his end started coming out, and she started having affairs of her own, and I mean, just give you a little bit of an idea of what a creep Charles is.
Speaker 8: Oh, dude, just look at it.
Speaker 2: When the second son was born, he really wanted a girl. And the first thing he said when he saw Harry was, oh my god, it's a boy. And ew, it's got red hair.
Speaker 8: And because some lizardfucker with the red hair, Jean fuck Diana.
Speaker 2: And she had red hair in her family. And a lot of people speculate that this military guy, James Hewitt, he was a redhead.
Speaker 8: I always heard that her horse shocking Fuctor.
Speaker 2: Well, that was one of the guys. So she had a long list of people that she was kind of confiding in, and some of it became romantic. But this was well after the fact that she was shunned by Charles and he was always, you know, everything was Camilla with him, and she was very candid about this. She had an interview, she actually did a series of interviews where she used her hairstylist as an intermediary between a journalist's friend of his, and she knew that she was being watched, so she got this guy. Oh no, he was a doctor. Excuse me, it was a doctor of hers. She actually sought out this journalist so she could tell her side of the story, but she wasn't willing to let the author use her as a source. And he thought at this point it was just going to be an article, but she spilled so much that it became a look it's like Princess Diana and her own words or something, and it was a band. It was a banned book good and she couldn't claim that she was the one that was giving the goods. But I think there was a documentary after her death that came out and you can actually hear all the audio of all the stuff she was given him, and I'm sure it's not all in there, but the good stuff probably made it in there. Anyway, they ended up separating and finally divorcing on the Queen's request. Actually she had like granted them permission to divorce and thought it was the best thing, which was unheard of in the royal family. And a lot of people wanted to like make it so that Charles couldn't be king that it would skip to William because of this, That's how scandalous it was. But she goes through a long list of potential suitors, she kind of just starts, you know, being her own person after the divorce, and she had she maintained title, and it kind of seems like her and Queen Elizabeth had some kind of like I don't know, rapport if not like tight knit relationship. And I don't know. I never watched the Netflix series.
Speaker 8: I'm not interested in it because I think it's all wise.
Speaker 2: Well, you can watch Bridgerton.
Speaker 8: That's all wise and they're proud of it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you can watch that show to get some insight on this. If you believe that that show's really. I haven't watched any of it myself.
Speaker 8: But I know that I can't be lied to my face.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'm not going to watch it either. But anyway, she ends up with this guy, Dodie Alfayed, and she knew the father first, and apparently they were pretty close and probably going to Mary and I mean, when I've done digging on this, I don't find out much good about him, and that maybe she was just going to be in another trap, but that would never happen because of the car crash everybody knows about. But that day was kind of weird because they were trying to outrun the paparazzi all day long. They ended up like switching where they were going to have dinner, and they used like a decoy car to get the paparazzi away from him. Now what happens next is kind of open for interpretation. A lot of people have several different ideas. But their decoy car didn't work and they were kind of swarmed and their driver, Henri Paul, who had spelled Henri but he's French. He was the driver and a lot of people say he has ties to French intelligence, which is I mean, this whole thing gets really weird because the bodyguard of alfa Ed is also kind of a scandalous character. He's the only person that survived the car crash. But to backtrack a little bit, they leave dinner and I think the bodyguard was employed by Mohammed, the father of Dodi, and he's in there and the driver and Dodie are killed on impact. When this car crashes, and how it crashes, nobody really knows because witness testimony sees them go into a tunnel and some people report that there was like up to six motorcycles chasing them and there was bright flashes in the tunnel. And then there's these cars that they recovered after this all went down. One of them belongs to this guy, oh man, what's his name, Anderson, and he was a paparazzi guy that claimed that he had photos of the crash and he ends up dying.
Speaker 8: Okay, well, there you go.
Speaker 2: He ends up dying years later by shooting himself in the head before and setting his car on fire.
Speaker 8: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Who knows. You know, it's a Kennedy style suicide. So there's a lot of stuff that goes on, and this car crashes Diana was an avid seatbelber and she was not buckled in. I don't know if any of them were. I think the only one buckled in actually was the bodyguard, who in a situation like this would not be buckled in. He survives, and his face is just maimed and he has amnesia. He doesn't remember it. Oh and so apparently Dody and the driver die on impact. Diana is conscious, and there's a doc who witnesses this wreck and he turns around and Diana is conscious.
Speaker 3: What did they hit?
Speaker 2: They hit like the a pillar, the median inside the tunnel, and they were got hard. Well, at one point he was said to have been going over one hundred miles per hour. Henri the driver. Why they were trying to outrun the paparazzis, that's the story.
Speaker 8: And because they were so inexperienced with paparazzi.
Speaker 2: Well, he also was an alcoholic, and they said, I know. They did an autopsy on the driver and they said that he had three times the legal limit, but doesn't make him drunk. There's also security footage you can see at the hotel where he is not drunk. He's fine.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying. Like three times the legal limit for an alcoholic is like a fucking Shirley tim Well, and get this shit.
Speaker 2: He also had carbon monoxide. Oh my god, the level of somebody who would have like strapped themselves into the car and you know, in the garage to commit suicide. So there's a lot of people who think his body was swapped out and he was the assassin. I mean, this is like, this is all conjecture. You can go down all sorts of rabbit holes.
Speaker 8: Well, the tunnel was something that called the Passage of the Moon, and like there's all this weirdest symbolism around that tunnel, and like any well you want to get into Goddess Diana and all that, and she's the moon symbolism.
Speaker 2: Well, there's people who think that she faked her death and she don't know this one. I'm not willing to say one way or the other. I think that she.
Speaker 8: Faked her death or she was a sacrificial lamb.
Speaker 2: Well, there's so many things, like the royal family would have never wanted the stepfather of the errors of the throne to be a Muslim, and she may have been pregnant, according to some accounts. They also embalmed her right away, which is odd, and her whole death is weird because they were five minutes away from a hospital. They didn't get her there until almost two hours after the crash.
Speaker 8: So do you think that's to swap the body out or do you think that's to make sure she was dead?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because when she was found on the scene, she was in and out of consciousness. She suffered a heart attack. Her last words were, oh my god, what's happened? And they passed two hospitals on the way to the one where she ended up, but they claimed that the other hospitals didn't have what it would take. But also if you look at like where this happened in Paris, they don't have the same like scoop them up and get him to the hospital as as soon as possible. They try to like stabilize on the scene. But to me, the fact that it took them two hours to get her to the hospital and then by the time she gets there, she's got so much internal bleeding and her heart has like shifted completely over and apparently she was savable, but it was very minimal chances that they could have saved her. I mean that's the official story as far. I don't know. I find the whole thing to be weird.
Speaker 8: With the crash, they crashed into the side wall.
Speaker 2: It was either like the media, yeah, well, and it did that type of dance. They say that one of the paparazzi may have clipped the car. I mean, there was two cars that fled the scene, and one of them was that guy I was talking about earlier. They ended up having the Clinton style death.
Speaker 8: The shot to the head in the burning car. Yeah, honey, this just does not look with your conspiracy eyes and tell me that this was just a paparazzi gone wrong car accident.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't buy the official story.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 8: She may have been pregnant too. That was talk, and then Elton John shushes up the Marilyn Monroe song for what you don't know about that? He changed the lyrics to Candle in the Wind, performed it at her funeral.
Speaker 2: What words did you change, Norman Jy and to princess?
Speaker 8: But I can show you.
Speaker 2: I mean, regardless, she was arguably the most famous person on the planet. When this how happened, it was a shock to the world and just to see that, you know, go watch the heart felt.
Speaker 8: He called it Goodbye England's Rose, but it was the same as Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind nineteen ninety seven. He like re released it with lyrics for a Princess di he.
Speaker 2: Re released it. This wasn't just like a live tribute.
Speaker 8: Remastered. But anyways, see there he is at the funeral. What were you saying she was a sacrificial lamb to me? Yeah, I mean, look at Kate, what they've done with her. I don't even know if that's I think she probably died a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some weirdness there for sure. And I can't imagine being one of these boys. They were, you know, they lost their momd in some of the most formative years of their lives. Harry talks about how he disassociated at her funeral, He left his body, and you got to wonder, like what they think, what if they buy into any of the conspiracy.
Speaker 8: Think William is just as bad as Charles at this point with the weird stuff that's went on with Kate.
Speaker 2: I mean, and that's another thing, is like those kids after she died didn't really stand a chance. She was making them go to public school. She was doing all this stuff that was so unorthodox for the royal family. She wanted them to have a somewhat normal upbringing, to not have everything handed to them on a silver platter. And then you can only imagine what life was like for them after she died.
Speaker 8: And then Charles was just so fast to fucking bring Camilla in there.
Speaker 2: I mean, she was always there unofficially. So why not.
Speaker 8: Should we move on to JFKJ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I think it's a good segue to mention like, what do William and Harry think of their mother's death? I can tell you for goddamn sure that JFK Jr. Doesn't think that what went down with his dad and his uncle was how we were led to believe.
Speaker 8: Well, see, there you go.
Speaker 2: I mean, this guy in tandem with Princess Diana, he was born a celebrity. I mean, Princess Diana wasn't she became one jfkid Junior. I think he was born like weeks after they moved into the White House. He was three years old. At his dad's funeral, there's the famous picture of him saluting the coffin, and I mean, I don't even know.
Speaker 8: And then he just grew up to be just hot.
Speaker 2: This is a sexy guy, you know, just like Princess Diana doing this very condensed. This could be its own episode. But it's also I listened to a few series on it, and it's just crazy to me how a lot of these people, a lot of these researchers, point out everything weird about it and then come to the conclusion that it was just pilot error. John John was reckless. He was, There's no doubt about that. But I mean, this guy grew up knowing that some of his earliest memories were of his dad dying, and then he would have been eight when his uncle died. And I mean his mom the whole thing. His mom just very much controlled his entire life, even when he was an adult. And every fucking Kennedy was put into the limelight, whether they wanted to be or not. I mean, his cousins, they were just all fuck ups, including fucking RFK Junior.
Speaker 8: And was he close with RFK J.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they were close. They definitely, you know, the whole Kennedy clan, it's like a tight little fucking mafia.
Speaker 8: It's American Royalty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, she Jackie put the camelot myth into the stratosphere after JFK died, and that stuck. I mean, to this day, it sticks.
Speaker 8: Do you think that JFKJ really dated Princess.
Speaker 2: Di They hung out a couple of times, enough to get their pictures taken together, enough to get his dick wet. I mean, who knows. But he dated many people. He dated Daryl Hannah, He dated Sarah Jessica Parker for over a year. Yeah, looks like a horse.
Speaker 8: Did she looks like a witch?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 8: In her long horse face. No, okay, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy.
Speaker 2: It's got a certain cuteness about her.
Speaker 8: Horses.
Speaker 2: Watch the movie Striking Distance with Bruce.
Speaker 8: Willis, Watch the movie Failure to Launch.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can bash Sarah just a perker all you want.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Apparently whatever she's got, whatever she's got going on down there, apparently was enough to make the Fuse the most eligible bachelor in the entire fucking planet dated her for almost a years.
Speaker 8: Fueller's eligible.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying I think she's They called JFK Junior the most eligible bat.
Speaker 8: No, I know, but she ended up with Ferris Bueller. So obviously she's not too hot. Have you seen Broderts Like he looks like.
Speaker 2: A toad wouldn't want Ferris Bueller.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, if Jennifer Aniston is trans, there's no fucking way on that. Sarah Jessica Parker as a puss.
Speaker 2: You know, not everybody who's not a ten is a fucking trance dude.
Speaker 8: She's got a fucking horse face in a long slender.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean she's trans man body.
Speaker 8: Okay, anyways, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm not sticking up for All I'm saying is JFKJA was fine with it for a year.
Speaker 8: Okay, But if you're gonna pick out all the girls he dated, you're going for Sarah Jessica p Sure.
Speaker 2: I mean no, you're asking which one I would go for. I mean he ended up marrying a hot one.
Speaker 8: Okay, good dude. That gives me some hope for him that his ficker wasn't off.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're just talking about a lot of useless facts here, But I'm gonna try to give like a very quick cliff note version of his life. You know, always in his dad's shadow, grew up as any Kennedy did lots of privilege. Always he wanted to be kind of his own man and always dictated by his mother, and she did not like that he was doing a lot of the things he was doing. He I mean, he lost his Secret Service protection at a certain age. I don't know if it's sixteen or eighteen. I've kind of heard conflicting reports on that. But he didn't give a fuck. He didn't want it. He loved fucking riding his bike all around New York City in the height of like the fucking bad crime time of New York City, which would kind of bite him in the ass because he had in his life three foiled kidnapping plots. One of them happened when he was a little kid, one of them happened when he was in college, and the latest happened when he was an adult in New York City. Griselda Blanco, the Black Widow, I mean, you probably all anybody who follows like the Narcos kind of stories on Netflix. I think they gave her a spin off, but she won to kidnap him at some point. Look into that. That what's kind of fun to look into. But he went to law school because it was expected of him. He failed the bar exam a couple times before he finally passed it, but he kind of wanted to do his own thing, and he really was never given the blessing for anything outside of going into politics as far as his mother was concerned, and she did not like that he was parading around with the likes of Horseface Parker and Daryl Hannah and you know, like I said earlier, he was even dated to or he was even rumored to have maybe dated Princess die at one point. But his mom died I think in ninety four, and that Reallyckie. Yeah, that really kind of cemented things for him on what he wanted to do with his life. And he ended up kind of hooking up with somebody his mom probably would have approved of. She wasn't in the limelight. She was in the fashion industry, like a you know, low tier name. And this is Carolyn Bassett and she was an intern at Calvin Klein when he met her, and he courted her pretty hard. And I don't know how long they were seeing each other, if they got married as quickly as Princess Diane Charles did, but it was bad news from the beginning. Too, like she ended up being kind of I don't know, some people call her crazy. I know she kind of had a cocaine habit. He was kind of anti drug, even though he was said to have been a drinker and when he drank, he could not handle his liquor. He was said to have done some things and said some things and under the influence of alcohol. And this one I did not know I'm about until very recently, and it was Jim Brewer. You know Jim Brewer. He used to be on SNL. He started his own podcast. Oh He's big. But Heath said. There was this letter that the FBI had that was sent to Joe Biden, and it said, Joe Biden, you're a trader to this country. You must die, signed JFK Jr. Yeah, And the FBI was alerted to this and they buried it. And a lot of people say that what happened was the old fucking crime bill that Biden pushed through really hard, like.
Speaker 8: The actual Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Not this no Joe Biden back when this was back when he was a senator. He pushed for this really harsh crime bill that kind of led to all of the you know, minorities being incarcerated for minor crimes like three felonies, you're in prison for life. And the Kennedys were against this. Ted Kennedy railed hard against this on the Senate floor. So a lot of people think what happened was Ted was kind of close with JFK. Junior and he probably vented to him, and JFK. Junior was like a man of the people and he probably saw this as a bad thing. So a lot of people speculate this letter was in reaction to the crime bill. But this also kind of like when I looked into this really hard, it just kind of made me think, like this is why the JFK Jr. With the whole Q thing is interesting because Biden's in there and then this plane crash We're going to talk about here in a second. With a lot of the stuff that went on, like I could see JFK. Junior faking his death, Like a list of people that I could see wanting to like fake their death and step away. JFK Junior, Michael Jackson, maybe Princess die. There's there's a number of them. And he to me, I mean, when you hear what I'm going to say in a second, it's it kind of seems like it could have been that way. But anyway, that whole Biden letter thing, the FBI, they didn't pursue it once they kind of so there's some journalists that got some FOYA requests sent in. They wanted everything that the FBI had declassified on JFK. Junior, and they found that letter, and I don't think it was known about before that. They also found out about that plot of Griselda Blanco to kidnap him. She wanted to kidnap JFK Jr. They said he always rode his bike in New York City. He would be easy to grab and then she was again to leverage that to get out of the country and then if she could, she would keep him as a sex.
Speaker 8: Slave because he looking guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she was a lethal twat. I mean she can had like six husbands all died. They called her the black Widow. But she wanted to kidnap JFK Junior apparently. But anyway, his marriage with Carolyn kind of falls apart, and he's like, I guess she's a coked up WHI well, and she never could handle the paparazzi. She was kind of like, princess died, but no, I can't, and I don't know if she didn't know what she was getting into. Like there's a lot of things that happened when they first got married. They kind of really started to get to know each other. And I think she had an affair with an underwear model, and that leads me into another thing. So after his mom died, remind me about the underwear model, because I'm gonna spiral into this other thing. He he was devastated, but he also told some close friends that even though this was just, you know, debilitating for him, he felt free for the first time his entire life. So he starts this magazine called George, and it's called George because he had told some close friends that he wanted to rub it in the face of the person who he think killed his dad, and he named hw really but he also on the very first edition of George, had Cindy Crawford, who was another person he dated, dressed scantily with the George Washington wig on. And so they called the magazine George. And this was his passion project, and it fucking took off like wildfire. On that first release, all the fucking liberals wanted that on their coffee table, and he thought, here I am, I've made my mark. Sadly, it starts to decline, like pretty quickly. The Internet was just coming on. Magazines were kind of on their way out, and it was a magazine that was like the kind of like celebrity end of politics. It was like celebrity as entertainment. And it was kind of a weird thing because he would sprinkle little things in there. He had an article written by Oliver Stone, who famously made the movie JFK, about Garrison going up against the Warrant Commission. And he also had an article that was talking about how the Masade assassinated a prime minister of Palestine.
Speaker 8: Magazine, Yes, good for fucking.
Speaker 2: And sadly the magazine kind of started to dwindlecast well, he might when he comes back and becomes Trump's vice president. So anyway, he kind of hits this point his life where the magazine's failing. He doesn't know what he's going to do, and there starts to be whispers about him getting into politics like his dead mother always wanted. It's kind of funny because he dated the girl his mom probably would have approved of over everybody else after she died, and he started talking about possibly dipping his tone into politics, which is what his mom always wanted.
Speaker 8: Maybe he felt bad after she died.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he did.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: The story goes in the conspiracy crowd that he talked about running for senator of New York, which if he did, he would have been running against Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 8: Oh shit.
Speaker 2: Another fun fact is that Trump and JFK Junior were supposedly tight and they ah, this is like when it gets all kiwi. So there's like it were besties. I don't know if they were besties, but they were close and there was like I think it was frantic. Missy was telling me about how there was like some interview footage where they were not interview footage, but just like paparazzi on the street where they're walking together and they're like, who's going to run for president first? And Trump's like, oh, not me.
Speaker 8: It's a JFK.
Speaker 2: And look how history has ended up. But a lot of people think that the whole plane crash happened because the Clintons didn't want any competition. Now, the more research I've done, there is a lot of people in his inner circle that were saying, no, he was not going to run for senator. He was eyeballing governor and he was going to do that and then run for president in two thousand and four. So if you are one of those people who want to put jfk Jr. In the Clinton death count, you could still rather he was running for whatever either one. Yeah, because eventually, if he's doing either, it's on his road to be wanting to become president.
Speaker 8: They were going to have to face off of engine.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, this guy would have been a fucking shoe in a president whenever he chose to do it. I mean, but it's funny too, because I was listening to some people talking and they were saying, like they're historians, they have looked heavily into jfk Jr. And they were saying a lot of the stuff that he was talking about aligns with what like Trump's doing now. And so if he was still alive today, he may not even been a fucking Democrat. And I mean, look at his uncle, or not his uncle, look at his cousin orrfk Jr. Now aligned with Trump. Anyway, that's just kind of in the weeds fun stuff. But if you look at it from the outside, his magazine is failing. He just found out that that's probably going to be done for his marriage is falling apart. He was kind of an adrenaline junkie and he'd just broken his ankle or his leg, I don't remember which, doing paragly and he was in a cast. And so this is all kind of culminating to the plane ride where he was a pilot. He was still kind of like training using flight instructures a lot of the time. But he had made this flight from New York to Martha's Vineyard I think up to like thirteen times by himself. But on this fateful day he made it in some hazy weather. And they say that to like the layman. It wasn't hazy, but once you get up there above the ocean. And he was supposed to make this flight during the day, so it was he and his wife, Carolyn and her sister, and they gotten this airplane late. They were flying at night, and it takes a nose dive and shit starts to get weird here because as soon as the plane goes down, it's almost like they just kind of fucking started doing some fuckery right in the beginning, because there's all these missing tapes of him calling in to the flight control.
Speaker 11: Center and missing tapes say no more, but.
Speaker 2: You can find these tapes. Bill Cooper actually did a whole episode back in the late nineties where he played all of them, and there's like kind of conflicting reports on whether there was a flight instructor with him or not. There's a missing seat in the plane. They only ever recovered three bodies. They were all promptly cremated, and.
Speaker 8: Was one of them.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, that's what they're saying, but.
Speaker 8: When you promptly cremated like a Dolpho.
Speaker 2: There's the other thing and how the Diana was promptly embalmed. But the fucking post guard was looking like several miles away from where the plane wrecked. And the technology they were used, and I've listened to some people who are experts on this say that they had the technology to know where that plane went down within three fucking feet. But there's all this shit going on where they're kind of scrambling the search. And Ted Kennedy pulled strings to get directly onto the phone with Bill Clinton to like fucking make this search happen better than it was. I mean, they were supposed to be at this wedding in Martha's vineyard. His cousin Rory was getting married, and he gets to the fucking little airport, his wife is late, and they're arguing. These two had fucking vicious arguments in public all the time. The paparazzi always caught them arguing. But there's some pilots who said that they saw them having a very intense conversation. John John had just gotten out of his cast. He'd been on painkiller for weeks. The only toxicology report that you can find on a record said that he was clean. But a lot of people say that was fake, that they didn't even do one, that the.
Speaker 8: Fantasy were promptly cremated, and the.
Speaker 2: Family did not want an autopsy. So a lot of people say that the Kennedy family covered this up to make it look like, yeah, that this isn't just another cursed death. They didn't want anything bad to come out, like he was fucking under the influence of pain pills or whatever. But it gets really fun if you get into the weeds and get all conspiracy about this, because there's some people out there who say that JFK Junior and one of his security guys found some C four under his plane. So there's this guy named John Kerner who's written both written two books, both about Kennedy's, the first about JFK and the second one about JFK Junior. After he wrote the book about GfK, he got this weird sickness that only exists in Southeast Asia. And this guy had the balls to fucking and he almost died from it, and he had the balls to like research this too, and it's called like the Explosive Truth or something like that. But what he uncovered was fourteen nautical miles is a pretty big chunk of terrain, and that is how far the wreckage was spread out. So it does look like but there's people who say that could happen if you, you know, you hit the water on a nose dive and then there's like enough wind to spread it all out. And it took them several days to find the bodies too. So a lot of people think that JFK Junior saw that they were trying to kill him and he never got on the plane, and that they made it look like an accident, and that he had a Navy seal buddy, so they missed the plane was missing a seat. So a lot of people think, think the guy the only guy on the plane would have been this Navy seal guy who ejected out of the plane and nobody died, and my and the c turds are right. A lot of people like this. One to me, is so fucking hard to research because you can go down so many angles on it.
Speaker 8: What does your heart say? Your heart?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one thing that I think is really crazy, and is it from your heart? I don't know, but I saw this years ago and I know who did it too. I don't know her. She's been on Davy Wavy's show. But this chick during a random ass fucking RFK Junior live stream where he's being interviewed by somebody, and you might clip this in here. I'll find it for you. So he's interviewing or he's being interviewed by somebody and he leans forward and reads the chat and somebody says, if JFK Junior is still alive, touch your nose. RFK Junior reads forward, leans forward right after that comes up on the screen, and he just sits back and goes he doesn't even It's not like, oh, he's scratching his nose. He just fucking reaches up and flicks his nose real quick and so like. I'm not one who thinks that RFK Junior is like a fucking white.
Speaker 8: Hat, but that you don't think he's gonna make a blaze of glory re entrance into society and fucking JFK Jr.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I think that if he fakes, if he faked his death and pulled it off, it would be fucking retarded for him to come back. It would be what's the point of doing it? Well, he wanted to come back with Trump and saved everybody from the pedophiles, even though Trump probably is one.
Speaker 8: But do you think he could still be in contact with Trump and RFK Jr.
Speaker 2: Anything's possible.
Speaker 8: What does your heart say? Did he die in the plane crash or not?
Speaker 2: I don't think he did.
Speaker 8: I don't think he did.
Speaker 2: But do I think that he's going to come back?
Speaker 8: Did he hate his wife enough to let her and her sister die?
Speaker 2: I doubt it. She wanted out from the beginning.
Speaker 8: The missing the missing seat, Yeah, and that also and the three bodies getting cremated as quickly.
Speaker 2: So that's the other thing is they have a family plot. No other Kennedy, no other high profile Kennedy that has died tragically has been cremated. There's like one every two years.
Speaker 8: I mean John got his head literally blowed off.
Speaker 2: None of them were cremated. He was the only one. And a burial at sea.
Speaker 8: A burial at sea.
Speaker 2: Mich Osama bin Laden.
Speaker 8: Ah, well, he for sure didn't die in the crash. You've just convinced me.
Speaker 2: I mean in this one, Like I said, we could literally sit down right now and do a two and a half hour long episode.
Speaker 8: Maybe we should revisit it. I mean, it's do you think you got all the.
Speaker 2: Jet I mean, I'm sure there's some stuff I missed. I really wanted to get in there. The letter to fucking Joe Biden to me is so nineties because of the crime Bill and he's threatening Joe Biden's life, and then Joe Biden becomes the president that defeats Trump and the stolen election. It's so cute like that fucking shit. I've only heard Jim Brewer talk about it before. I listened to these journalists who got the Foya request something.
Speaker 8: Though, like with Diana, I almost believe that it's a lot like how the doctors at Parkland talked about how the wounds that John F. Kennedy sustained were nothing like they reported and that there was a reconstructive team that came in and made it look like the front of his head didn't get blowed off. Oh yeah, Okay, the doctors are saying all this stuff about her heart being lodged and all this stuff. So maybe Diana died, okay, But this stuff with John fk Junior, this reeks of cover up to me.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the other thing, is whether they're dead or not, there was a huge cover up, So that's true no matter what the outcome is. But yeah, you could let your fucking imagination run wild for days on this one.
Speaker 8: I think that he's probably still alive. And I mean he didn't as much as he was like trying to dip his toe in the water. I don't think he really wanted anything to do with the world that his family belonged to at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like it was all he was left with after his Passion project crashed and burned.
Speaker 8: And it's like his mom died, so he's like, you know, I don't have anybody to answer to you but myself. He did this. Has anybody seen this song wearing Bitch anywhere popped up randomly? Yeah, maybe he just hated that bitch so much he let her burn up in the plane crash.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine it, you know. And that's the other thing I want to say is Jfkid Junior should have been just the biggest asshole ever. And there are some photographers out there who would say so because they were fucking asshole paparazzi people who never relented. But apparently everybody loved this guy and he had big, big things ahead of him, whether he wanted to persis do you.
Speaker 8: Think Robert F is it f Robert F. Junior is? Do you think he's a good guy?
Speaker 2: No, you don't know.
Speaker 8: You don't think he's a good guy.
Speaker 2: I don't think many of the Kennedys are good guys. I mean, we could do a whole episode on I mean, fucking RFK Junior's wife hung herself in a very very weird circumstances. There's the cousin who fucking like raped and murdered a girl and got away with it. Yeah, and oh Ted Kennedy, the one that was his uncle. He fucking had a thing where he ran off the road with a nineteen year I think she was nineteen, and they were in a car, went into the river, he got out, claims that he swam down seven times try to rescue her but just couldn't. Goes to the hotel, calls the fucking manager because the people next to him are partying too loud, get some sleep, and then the next morning goes to the police station and says, I read, I want to report an incident that I was involved in last night, and so they go find her dead. I don't get this shit. She didn't die from drowning.
Speaker 8: Shut up.
Speaker 2: So there was an air pocket and she treaded water until she fucking ran out of oxygen and died of so.
Speaker 8: He could have saved her. There were many chances to save her.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's weird. JFK Jr. On the other hand, the only thing he ever was guilty of was Dayton orspace mcgillicut.
Speaker 8: Here. Well, I guess I'm not adding JFK Jr. To the Clinton body count. I think he's still alive. But we should mention the impeachment of Bill Clinton because that was a nineties thing and he did not have sexual relations with that woman.
Speaker 2: He fucked her with a cigar, came on her dress. She was masad.
Speaker 8: Were you old enough to remember this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What'd you think of it?
Speaker 2: My memories of the Clinton scandal is Saturday Night Life, because man, they were fucking on that shit.
Speaker 8: They wouldn't do anything like that now.
Speaker 2: Will Ferrell played Janet Reno. Maybe I can Darryl Hannah. Daryl Hannah's fucking Bill Clinton is just so good. And I think it was Molly Shannon who played Lewinsky. Oh there's a whole season worth of clips from that. Send me like a best of oh for this, Okay, I'll find one. But yeah, I mean the Clinton scandal, this to me is just like all the stuff we shouldn't be paying attention to with Clinton, because Clinton was a puss hound, just like JFK Junior's dad, JFK Junior apparently fucked a fifteen year old intern or did I say junior? JFK JFK. And I always thought Clinton was kind of jfk Ask and his mannerisms and how everybody loved him, but he was a horrible guy, just like all the rest of them. And I mean, Lewinsky wasn't the only one, would you. I read a book by a secret service agent that was protecting Bill Clinton and the things he saw, and he claims that Monica Lewinsky threw herself at Bill every chance she got, just to get over there.
Speaker 8: And I'm not a big but would you be faithful if you were married to worse than horse killa? To fucking she looks like a fucking her head looks like a tomato.
Speaker 2: I would be shocked to find that Bill and Hillary ever fucked ever? Right? Right? Their their situationship.
Speaker 8: I mean, dude, that's a situationship if I ever seen have you seen him together?
Speaker 2: It's almost as bad as fucking Barry and Mike.
Speaker 8: But in the beginning, Barry and Mike had like a connection, like when they were to do interviews and stuff I had. I have never seen those two look remotely like they were in a romantic sexual relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I've seen never, I've never seen. Yeah, it's like Hillary and human Aberdeen have way better sexual chemistry and.
Speaker 8: Bill, anyways, do you feel like we summed up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't got a lot to say about the impeachment Bill Clinton. It was a big thing in the nineties, actually strengthened his fucking position in DC and very much fucking launched her political career.
Speaker 8: Oh I'm sure.
Speaker 2: So you know, everybody came out and sadly enough before it was not cooled. The slut shame fucking Monica Lewinsky got drug through the mud. And I mean, like I said, all accounts are that she was really throwing herself at him and like going where she was not supposed to be to run into him and every chance, and of course as soon as she ran into him, he fucked her.
Speaker 8: Sure.
Speaker 2: I mean he was a lot like Jeff Can that way.
Speaker 8: So I don't blame Monica. She was just trying to get a piece, But you know Bill was also just trying to get a piece.
Speaker 2: If you want some fun, just dive into everything else that was going on while the fucking Lewinsky scandal was ensuing, because that's the stuff, that's the stuff we're not supposed to pay attention to.
Speaker 8: Very true. I'm glad you mentioned that. Imagine if we would have had if we would have tried to include all this in the part three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean another good mention. If we want to tie back to Columbine. One thing that Michael Moore, that piece of shit, pointed out in his movie Bowling for Columbine was as soon as that scandal app or scandal, as soon as that shit went down and everybody was fixated on that, he engaged in one of the most brutal bombing campaigns of Cambodia ever seen. I think it was Cambodia. Yeah, we'll just leave it like that. If it's another country, forgive me it worth blow up her comments section.
Speaker 8: Is it worth watching?
Speaker 2: What's that? What is it called Bullying for Colin? Have you never seen it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: You know it's it's a Michael Moore movie. It's one of his better ones, but still Michael Moore movie.
Speaker 8: So is that a No?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's worth watching.
Speaker 8: Maybe we should watch it sometime.
Speaker 2: There's so much other better stuff to watch. But it's an interesting documentary for sure.
Speaker 8: Are you happy to have been able to experience some of this nineties mayhem? Do you feel like a historian?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like a contrarian.
Speaker 8: Well, that's gonna wrap it up for the Nineties Night Part four. Thanks for hanging in there with us. I hope you enjoyed it, and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 3: So so, I'm a written guess look.
Speaker 14: Sill lives, But.
Speaker 2: Cello, you've got.
Speaker 8: To dom.
Speaker 4: Saddam, it's me Bill Clinton. Bill. Come on, I'm eating breakfast. I made the deal.
Speaker 3: I'm letting the inspectors back in.
Speaker 2: Now lay off.
Speaker 4: Well that's what I'm calling you about. You see, I was thinking maybe you could not let the inspectors in. What do you think? Come on, have you been drinking?
Speaker 2: Bill?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Well yes, Look buddy, I need you to help me out here. This Monica Lewinsky thing is getting pretty hot again. I could use a distraction like the Mammot movie Wag the Dog Mammot with that lesbian girl and de Niro and Dustin.
Speaker 2: I thought Dustin was fabulous. You know, he may be hal on the set, but he's heaven on the screen.
Speaker 4: Oh look sad, buddy, Getting off the subject. Couldn't you spray a few kurds with the anthrax?
Speaker 3: Come on, Bill, Bill, come on. Anthrax is horrible.
Speaker 2: It makes me sick.
Speaker 4: I need something. I gotta get this sex stuff out of the headlines. Just hold on a second. I got another call coming in. Hello, okay, bye, Monica. I was just gonna call you.
Speaker 3: Gosh, it's like we have the same brain.
Speaker 8: I really miss you.
Speaker 2: So what are you doing?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: I got Saddam on the other line. Looks like there ain't gonna be a war.
Speaker 2: Well that bites totally.
Speaker 4: Anyway. How's that star thing going?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 14: No, and anyway, it's totally dumb.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wait are you watching Dawson's Creek right now?
Speaker 4: No, I am typing it. And do not tell me what happens to Piscy.
Speaker 3: All right, hey, let me see how to Saddam.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on a second, Saddam, are you still there?
Speaker 3: Who is that one of your Jewish friends?
Speaker 8: Now? Well, yes, who Siddam?
Speaker 3: Monica?
Speaker 4: You never called me anymore.
Speaker 2: In number one nickelode.
Speaker 1: And you won't know. My name is the law.
Speaker 2: But I lay my tenter upon.
Speaker 3: As Air.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Geburger Home out the Gutburger. Can I take y'alls? You can take your manager.
Speaker 12: Sit right there, I'll tell you how it became the prince of a town called bel Air.
Speaker 5: Cobain's body was found in a house in Seattle on Friday morning. He was dead of an apparently self inflicted shotgun blast to the head.
Speaker 6: We have reports from Paris the Dinah, Princess of Wales has been killed in a car accident.
Speaker 1: Your