Speaker 1: Can you dig as God you dig?
Speaker 2: Adds, ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic people.
Speaker 3: Room in battles.
Speaker 4: Why who are to what? All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. Welcome back to the boiler room. I'm your host of my call signs Hesher. Thank you for joining us for this live broadcast. It is August the twenty eighth of twenty twenty five, and what can we say? The media environment, the political environment continues to be as toxic as ever right. Our toxic avenger motif seems to persist here in the boiler room, even after a decade of steeping ourselves in the toxic waste of social media feeds and the mass media cartel feeds. We're broadcasting live from Alternate Current Radio dot com. That's the website, so head on over there if you haven't been there lately. We've got the site humming along looking pretty good right now. Also, we are streaming live on YouTube. What's up YouTube, Good to see you there. We'll try to keep an eye on the comments. We're also streaming live at Rumble and X. My x account is at hesher Media. You can find all those links on the show pages, though, if you're new to boiler Room and you want to find more, just go to the website Alternate Currentradio dot com. Let's see some quick housekeeping here. We are well on our way, actually beyond the planning and finance phase of restoring our live audio player on our website, so we're pretty excited about that. There's a couple people in particular that pitched in, couple of viewers and listeners out there, friends of ours who have pitched in to make that happen, So look for those embeds coming soon. Hopefully by next week we'll have those embeds back our twenty four to seven live player to be included, which we'll be airing recent episodes of Alternate Current Radio shows and we'll get back on that schedule for some of our curated content from our colleagues like Mystical American Patriot Society and the odd Man Out Podcast, just to name a couple. So there you go. Yeah, big thanks to b Mac and a couple other people. I'll go through the list maybe next week, but if you want to get in on that, you can. You can go to our support page at Alternate Current Radio dot com and if you want to be a part of that resurrection of the radio aspect of what we do, we would love to have your assistance with that. But yeah, b Mack, thank you so much, Buddy and anyone else who threw anything in the squear jar while we were on this little donation drive. So main goal achieved. Very pleased to announce. All right, let's welcome the team here. We've got Ruckus joining us, and we've got Mystical Pharaoh. I'm gonna bring Mystical Pharaoh in first because Rucus is working on some social posts for us. So Mystical Pharaoh, what's up, man, Welcome back to the boiler Room. I missed you last week, dude.
Speaker 5: I missed you too, man, so I couldn't make it. Apologies for that.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I apologize too, because I didn't make it either. This has been one of the first years in the ten years of doing uh ACR and Boiler Room where I've actually allowed me to put myself first instead of you kind folks out there in the audience. So I've been taking care of a lot of stuff around here and working on stuff, so I had to miss it last week. But Mystical fair I wouldn't have been there anyway, so it wouldn't have been a good show. I'm just kidding. But it's great to see you, Pharaoh.
Speaker 5: Good to see you too. Man, Sorry I forgot that.
Speaker 3: Actually, well, we're so we're so regular, you know, we're almost always there on Thursday nights.
Speaker 5: So it just feels I'm glad you're taking care of yourself. You've been putting your heart into that thing for so long, dude, Yeah, to pay attention to yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, man. Yeah, it just gets to a point where it's like, Okay, I can't run myself. I'm not going to be any good at this if I run myself into the ground. So we don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: We need keeping right.
Speaker 3: That's right, make make cash you're great again, which Mystical Pharaoh always helps do. Thanks man for being here. Let's welcome Rucus to the stage. Also, Ruckus, what's going on? Panic?
Speaker 4: You made it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know? Do I still have the panicinup? Okay, well I might as well leave that up for now. I don't know exactly. Maybe someone out there can explain it to me, hopefully not from personal experience, but if you want to do a deep dive on the interwebs because I'm bad about that kind of stuff. I don't know how to use my keyboard and mouse. I'm silly and stupid. I'm just kidding. But what what what labeling system does FEMA use when when they throw me inside the camps? Do I get a number? Do I get to use a name? It's going to be a combination. Let let your boy ruckus know because or actually I tell you what the way things are going. I'll let you know how about that? Right? Unfortunately? But anyways, maybe we'll get into some of that this evening. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. Thanks for having me, this should be a fun one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you you to Hasher and Spore for my birthday present T shirt. Oh yeah, it's freaking badasso at jaw shirt and it's cool and it's got cool stuff on the sleeves which I can't show you. But maybe I'll take a nice picture of it and post it on my social media as soon as I figure out how to do that, because again I don't know how to use the keyboard and mouse.
Speaker 3: You know, little little tech tarted this week. That's all right, man, Yeah, it looks good on you. Man. I'm digging the Jaws shirt. Definitely. We need a bigger boat for the media onslaught that's coming at us each week here, so it's a good week for it.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie it's it's not as cool as Trump's new shirt. I don't know if you guys saw this one, but yeah, I love the mrn A shirt. I went to meet Bill Gates, right, yeah, the second time.
Speaker 5: The second time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: God, we're gonna die. You really that deep?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. I'm just like, I don't. I don't even have words for this at this point, man.
Speaker 4: I was making fashion commentary.
Speaker 3: All right, well, we'll allow it. We'll maybe we'll circle back there. Let's start with something weird, you guys will start with something that Lovely Spore has put her stamp of approval on for tonight's icebreaker. And this one comes from our friend b Mac. So, oh boy, I'm just gonna have to play this one. I think too. I'm not even gonna set it up. This is one of those things that you kind of just need to see. So let's take a look here.
Speaker 6: And unmute implant at Gabey Plastic Surgery.
Speaker 3: Let's try that again.
Speaker 6: We finally have a new illuminate implant at gabe Plastic Surgery. It's amazing because you can use the app on your phone to change the color, you can use it to change the intensity. And I am the first in the United States to offer the Illuminate Plus, which has a massage feature in it as well, so that when you've had a hard day, you're tired, you're laying down, you need a little extra massage. Gabae Plastic Surgery, we have you covered.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 6: We finally have a new illuminate implant at b Bay Plastic Surgery. It's amazing because you can use the app.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna just go ahead and cut that right there. It started a loop. But yeah, did you guys know that we have new boob technology. We have new fake boob technology where you can get a massaging feature and apparently a rave party inside your boobs. About that.
Speaker 5: So when he say when you have a long day and you want to massage, that's one of the guys, right, I just want to make sure that's.
Speaker 3: Well, well, what what are we massaging with? The massaging.
Speaker 5: I mean I put my head there something else massage. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, yeah, you get your head in there and get a massage. I suppose.
Speaker 5: Ah, that's that's that's fake, right, that's that's not three.
Speaker 3: That's a hey man. I I did not bother to dive down the rabbit hole and figure it out. To me, Uh, it's in that realm of it. Probably is real. But I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong.
Speaker 4: But how dare you infidel? How dare you suggest? In twenty I was just getting my hopes up. I was like, the gears are running in my head, and I'm like, hold on a second. You're telling me there might be women out there right now now, maybe possibly even single women with boobs that change colors and vibrates. I need to get back into the dating scene like stats. That's all I know. I hope this is real, that this is this is a good use of technology. This is the type of science I like to see. This is fantastic. It's probably a hit with the Unfortunately, I hate to say it, but it's probably a hit with the the same gender couples too. They probably are enjoying that as well.
Speaker 3: Hey man, Ellie, Yeah, L E D lights make everything better, am I right? I mean what what couldn't be better with some LAD lights? So I mean.
Speaker 5: Like, like imagine yourself sitting there in the dark together, right, and then she lights up a couple of boobs, you know, to the mode instead of lighting a candle, just like.
Speaker 4: It's not mood lighting, it's boob lighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like imagine your surprise if you were to like, you know, be a new experience with that person and didn't know those existed, and you give you know, you she's like you want to go back to my place. You're like, okay, sure, and you give it the old one of these and all of a sudden they start glowing. Could you imagine like the your mind would melt? I think my mind would melt.
Speaker 5: I have a bitter We should do matching button plans that lights every time you spank her just change color.
Speaker 3: You can't turn it off or change the color without a spank. Yeah, I mean they do butt implants too, right, so they can't be very far behind. I mean, this guy's got to be working on those next, because you know you want the you know, it's like when you're gonna led something out, whether it's your truck or your office or your entertainment system, you don't just put you know, two lights on it surround it, right, and I love his.
Speaker 5: You know you don't just get the boob, you get the boob BLUs, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can upgrade. Dude. It's like something out of Black Mirror, right, it's gonna yeah, let's see. Okay, Uh, does somebody out there if you're one of our viewers and you want to uh chase this down and see if it's real or not. The doctor there is uh gab a g A B B A y so gabe plastic surgery. He looks legit to me, but you know, so many things that look legit online now are not so sure.
Speaker 5: Let's give the viewer some homework. Yeah, yeah, souch for that, and let us know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't don't make us go down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 4: With real parody or just AI slop.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Let's here.
Speaker 4: Wait, there's fucking three categories now, bombs already.
Speaker 3: No, dude, Uh huh okay, this is already generating some great comments here. Glow, little glow, worm glow.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought of too, that the little kid's toy that glows when you get it.
Speaker 3: Did somebody say big boobs? I'm here because someone said that.
Speaker 4: I know, we said boobs that light up.
Speaker 3: What about a bounce feature? Yeah, John probably put that in before the massage part came on the vibrating part. So yeah, I imagine they do bounce. I wonder they should show that they This is poor advertising. They need to show a little bit more so we can get a concept here. Let's see here. Uh oh yeah, can.
Speaker 4: We ask can we ask the residents tists about the technology after these comments?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. Bubbscat dick Light's coming soon. You know it, you know it until those.
Speaker 4: Those will be branded until they get in trouble by Disney as lightsabers.
Speaker 3: Right, copyright infringement looks like some dumb pullock and bub'scat. We're thinking the same thing at the same time. So jinks you guys. Let's see here self improvement, Yeah right, I mean led lights improve everything.
Speaker 4: Speaking as a male, I can't speak for all males, but maybe I am which male is going to willingly have something implanted inside that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Man's that's a tougher sell. Girls when they want to, you know, start thinking about that. They always have some girlfriend they can go to and they did it and be like, hey, tell me about it. Is it worth it? Blah blah blah. Your guy, if you're the rare person thinking about getting a penile implant or an led pnile implant, you're probably gonna have a hard time finding a homie.
Speaker 5: To like.
Speaker 3: Walk you through that. Let's see here, Oh this is good. Only silons glow when they work. So these chicks, you know what, I don't know if you meant this band, but these girls, they could create a new competitor site to only fans and it could be called only Cylons, right, and you'd have to have, you know, glow in the dark.
Speaker 4: Now, this is interesting because we are swiftly moving into an era where there's going to be robots sex spots, and I don't know, I mean, it could get to the point where it's like Blade Runner and you really don't know if you're dealing with a human or a robot. So I just want to point out that having glowing, vibrating boobs is probably not going to help you if you're trying to present yourself as a human being and a world full of sex robots number one and yeah, I forgot what number two was about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The other thing is maybe there's a maybe the guy, the doctor. Maybe he's really smart as far as marketing is concerned, and he knows that women will want to he's front running. He foresees a market for this because now the women who have to compete aren't just competing with each other. They have to compete with the sex bots. So now they need to start doing these fancy bells and whistles to themselves and even to even have a chance of hooking up with that lightsaber.
Speaker 5: I think a better feature to compete would be shut up feature.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, you want to give out your email address for everybody hate mail directly to mystical Pharaoh.
Speaker 3: The guests and boiler Rooms does not necessarily represent the opinions of alterna Current Radio or the boiler room.
Speaker 5: Ye oh, manness, I don't think that this is because there is no idea of something like that.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna do it. Okay, all right, let's find out. Okay, there's a website that goes with it. So it's looking a little bit more real. Here, let me put it on screen for you. No, not that one. Share No, not invite. God, I'm having a hard time finding all my buttons lately. Share screen. Okay, so, uh, said doctor doctor Jubin Gabet, top rated certified plastic surgeon in Belly Hills in Los Angeles, featured multiple times on the doctor's television show. Oh he's a celebrity Board certified Fellowship trained. Uh. Plastic surgery of Beverly Hill. Where's the glowing boobs? Dude? If I had glowing boobs, they would be at the top of my page. Oh do do do do they want.
Speaker 4: To enhance photos?
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally Wow, that's your website, hon dude. Okay, we'll click on breast. I suppose what do we got here? Revision reduction augmentation with lyft.
Speaker 5: He might be doing it as a marketing campaign. He seems like his is one of those like really smart marketing guys. My guess is he is using that as a just a shock thing to just get traffic to these websites the same like what we just did right now.
Speaker 3: We are going to have to find out, my friends. I'm a little surprised that it's not front and center on the web site. There especially if he's gonna be putting that out there, you would think, I mean, I like your idea there, Pharaoh, but you would think a plastic surgeon to the stars the rich and famous of Beverly Hills would not need to be super advertising, especially if they're out there on the doctors and all these shows and stuff. But I don't know. Click up, Oh, okay, John, Okay, let's see. We've got a savvy viewer here. Let's see.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, you would think that we would have heard about this by now, right.
Speaker 3: Right, surgical body. I don't see upgrades neon package there, buddy, But I might just not be looking in the right place. Or that might be pop ups because it's just a joke, I was about to say. Or it might be a good joke, nice one. You got me there. I'm just so confused. Is this real? Is it not? I mean, the web sites there, it looks like this could be the guy if you wanted that. But we're gonna have to do some more digging, and I just don't think it's worth any of our time at the moment. But maybe we'll revisit this topic. I mean, how transhumanist is that? Though? Very just at its core, like I want flashing led lights in my knockers, what are you kidding?
Speaker 5: The sad part, even if it is not trial that actually some people will go for it. That is the sad part.
Speaker 3: I mean it doesn't seem like out of bounds technically speaking, like they're just bags of saline, right, bags of little jelly stuff. And it's easy to put a toggle inside of something that's squishy. We've seen him on you know, couches and all kinds of weird stuff teledildonics.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, but the issue is not the technology. The issue is just as a medical device, because it has to be the approved device, right, so good point and other things that goes into place, right.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, very intriguing there.
Speaker 4: And the FDA has never been known to approve things that are unsafe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, weird weird unsafe stuff. Yeah, not so much. We've never heard of the.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I think they might say, oh heck, yeah, what a great idea.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, the the the breast augmentations in and of themselves, minus any you know, newfangled bells and whistles, they don't last a lifetime. Like most women that get them at a young age, have to go back in and they have to have them taken out, and they they calcify. A lot of times they build up calcification around the the thing, and sometimes the thing pops and you know, there's all kinds of circumstances. You could see it on that guy's website there updates, removals, that kind of stuff. So, I mean, the fact that they were even approved in the first place, much like some other things the FDA has approved, are very questionable. I know people that have had their bodies have rejected those too, with you know, with the body complaining quite a bit and then having to have it undone. So I don't know, I don't know. That's a that's a mixed bag. That's that's a jungle of hard decisions for the ladies out there, I guess, and the the the them's that are getting stuff done too right.
Speaker 4: It's it's probably not a stretch of the imagination to suggest that there's some palm greasing going on with the FDA since those beginnings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, uh, don't threaten us with a good time. We could sit here and spend the whole show, like finding all the revolving doors and former lawyers that are and now managers.
Speaker 4: Right, not not just money being thrown their way bright in the form of bribes or whatever, and lobbying of course to approve things, but also to have other things not to prove. That has actually been something that I was exposed to at a younger age that I realized, like there are a lot of what people would describe as miracle cures that are just flat out denied because of the pressure from big pharma and other interested parties as it were, right, right, A lot of that the more that might be actually a more dangerous power of the FDA until of recent memory, until what they did in twenty twenty twenty twenty twenty one. Who did that? By the way, Oh that's right. According to R. K. Junior, that was all because Biden. Oh shit, I guess I oh.
Speaker 3: No, man, that's a tough sell. Feels like kind of both teams had a hand in that, a big hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're just they're complaining now about the fact that that was used by Biden to stamp on our freedoms, but they just did gloss over the fact that it was even done in the first place, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it couldn't have been stopped dead in its tracks by the previous administration, but instead it was warp speeded into the next administration.
Speaker 5: And oh yeah, so I think it's just first for the Britain plant before we get out of the stoic. There is more and more. Actually, doctors and even the AfD right now really forced device manufacturers to include some of the risks about bristoin plants when you go and put them in because there are risks there, even like say that you have to get imaging every two to three years, Mr I on it to ensure that there is no leakage and there is no informa generated and so on, because there are risks associated. So you know, I think it's a it is It is no joke. I know, like it's some people like you know, the size differences, but honestly just putting that and augmenting your body with something that is toxic, giving that there is actually signs of bag that it's a decision that everybody needs to pay attention to, and they do it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, it's kind of like you know, the labeling on cigarettes and stuff. But again, you know, uh, when cigarettes were first introduced and for many years they were with the FDA and other agencies were telling the public that they were safe and there was nothing wrong with them. I mean, we see this all the time. That's pretty much the uh, the narrative for the entirety of big pharma too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, this is interesting.
Speaker 4: Doctors smoking in the er room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're pilot on the on the jets smoking camel, no filters while you're in flight. Uh Okay, this is interesting. Okay, So this does not answer our question about the doctor in Beverly Hills, but it does give credence to what we're questioning here. Is this even real? I just typed in led breast implants into the search bar here and I got this site lumen. But up at the top, look at this April Fools joke. Breast implants, Yes, light up effect no quote unquote lumin the luminous breast implant developed and distributed exclusive by exclusively by the Lucern Center. The supposed world first was in April Fool's Day hoax, So this goes back to twenty twenty. So I'm wondering now if maybe Pharaoh is absolutely correct and this is just a common hoax amongst breast implant peddlers for lols.
Speaker 5: What's probably.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you know that phenomenon. We're like the Babylon d stories from a couple of years ago, or now the actual real life headlines. That's the thing, dude, How do you know?
Speaker 3: That's why I call this episode the glowiness of it All. Not only does that refer to the glowy fedness of so many big events that we see, but it also refers to just the glowing fakery of the world, the online world. Now, it's like everything is just coded in this you know, three layer cake of toxic propaganda and falseness.
Speaker 4: And it's interesting because we each have glowing televisions behind us too, which was land.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, it makes me think of the song by Mashuga transfiction. There is a transfiction to the glowing lights that leads to what you see right here, this sort of Marionette NPC. This is what leads to those around us turning into non player characters, people with just installed identity, politics and outrage.
Speaker 4: A bonus fact, when I made these graphics, so with the assistance of AI, of course, I was very keen to make sure that one puppet was controlling the people, and another puppet is separately controlling the television.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's important if you.
Speaker 4: Pay attention to who or what the puppets are, they're they're not normal puppeteers, now, are they.
Speaker 3: They look a little bit technocratic to me.
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 3: All right, So if you're out there and you have a set of led glowing implants, send mystical Pharaoh a picture of them, please.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and go ahead and carbon copy me and on that, would you?
Speaker 3: I mean, we need proof at this point because this could all just be a big marketing scam. And uh, you.
Speaker 5: Know, hey, I instead of CC, isn't that great?
Speaker 3: Remember when they used to give you carbon copies of your your receipt when they would like put your credit card in the little machine and yank it back and forth.
Speaker 4: I hope the viewers and listeners know what I meant when I said carbon copy, But point CC. Even though it's funny because even though people know most most people understand or know that the CC and email means carbon copy, they still don't click or understand what the BCC is. I hear it all the time, like, well, well what's the BCC?
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's a that's a that's a god mode sheet unlock right there. If you don't know what BCC is and you work with groups, you know, yeah, it's important, definitely. If you don't use it, you could end up in trouble.
Speaker 4: Well okay, you're you're the CEO with the employee cheating on your wife on the kiss can at the Coldplay concert.
Speaker 3: Oh crap, Yeah, I saw that video that went super viral. It sucks for them.
Speaker 5: So can I go back to a comment that Rockess was saying about the the RFK and Trump.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, please do, because it's just.
Speaker 5: I've been just burning to just comment on that.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of stuff that we're all burning about right now, so let's.
Speaker 5: Get into it. It's really interesting because you start seeing patterns emerging from the Trump first presidency and the second one. That really Trump presidency is about just ramming ship through right and sitting presidents that then people are gonna come later and use it right, same exact thing, right, Oh, I just I just put more speed to that, like you know, and didn't force it. And then Biden came and did it right, And now he's ramming AI and surveillance state and it's it's you know, who knows what's gonna be launch in the next few days or the next you know, I guess you know. So it's really interesting. But my point is it's a feature of his presidencies, and this is a danger part about Trump, his trojan horse where he came in to pacify big part of what's supposed to be is a dissident part of the population slash Republicans, right, and those red people in the Red States to just trust him while he installed all the ship that we all of us are gonna pay for it, and we paid for it the first time is the COVID vaccine, and pretty soon we're gonna pay for all what he's doing right now the government through an installation of this technocratic government and the surveillance state.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, it's Spoor and I were talking about this earlier today in a in sort of a different context. But it's like because we were we were talking about the motivations of people that have been radicalized. If that's a gives you any clue as to what we were talking about. But we're trying to figure We're just discussing, you know, like why why this is happening in some cases and lamenting the fact that we'll never know in most cases, but sort of focusing on the overall picture that's created. Right, Like, the overall picture is one of division and one of more and more, like exponentially radicalizing identity politics within people so that they integrate them into their worldview, into their personality, into their psyche, They integrate them into ways they present themselves in public, ways they communicate with their friends and family and coworkers or comrades I don't know, but like, and it's like, it's not just one side doing it. It's both sides doing it, whether they know it or not. But there's this like feedback loop that happens in the mind of people who are like, you know, I've chosen this one or I've chosen that one, or I've chosen this, you know, sub section of this one or sub section of that one, and then everything is confirmation biased that makes sense, and everything else is outrage from the other side. And it just builds and builds builds, especially when we've got alternating you know, liberal and conservative if you will, I should say, Republican, GOP and Democrat mindsets that are involved in this. Right, So we had Obama years and then boom Trump years and then boom Biden years and then Boom Trump years. It's just like the pendulum is going faster and faster now, and the outrage that is generated amongst conservatives while Democrats are in charge is bigger than it's ever been and vice versa, you know, and everybody's just trying to figure out on either side, like, oh, we have to go harder, we have to be more like them. Oh we have to go harder, we have to be more like them and use their tactics. And now you've got you know, con inc maga out the who will still claim it, you know, cheerleading for palanteer, cheerleading for uh insane tariff ideas. You know, not all of them are bad, but some of them are fucked this just to name a couple things. And then like this soft pedal on the the mRNA stuff, I mean, it just goes again and again and again. It just goes harder and harder and harder. And what happens is people just start clamoring for the reaction to what they didn't like when their party wasn't in charge, and don't look forward and see that, you know, Oh my gosh, if this flips and Gavin Newsom is the president in three years, what is he going to do with everything that has been added? What's he going to add on top of that? Nobody's taken shit away? Like Trump came in and said he was taking a bunch of shit away, but he just moved a bunch of stuff around.
Speaker 5: Dude, he eating fired irs and he just three hired all of them again.
Speaker 3: I know, right, what a fuck? What a laugh? Dude. I saw that, and I was like, really, I had to report for like a year and a half on all these hires you guys were doing and arming these fucking guys. And then Trump, Oh, we're gonna stop all that. We're gonna add a bunch of AI. It's gonna be fantastic. You know, you'll never be laid on your taxes again. It's gonna be crazy. Oh and then you know, six months later, seven months later, let's just you know, do tens of thousands of hires.
Speaker 5: Fuck it, yeah, because he wants the revenue, right, So it's it's and these people he's hiring is not to go over the one percent. They have enough people to for the one percent they are talking about, right, This is to go after middle class America and try to squeeze everybody out. That's what it's all about. I we said that, and I say this exact statement. In twenty twenty twenty and COVID mark the biggest wealth transfer ever in this nation history, right, And that's exactly what happened. They transferred the wealth of people into big corporation. And this Trump administration is doing nothing but continuation of this, and even the push is doing right now to reduce interest rates in September is gonna do nothing but developing this door even more. And he himself came out and said it, Yes, a weaker dollar is okay, you know that is that allows us to to make more money.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: It's not us it's gonna make money. Right, It's not the middle class or poor people that's gonna make money. It's big corporation that's gonna make more money.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: So this is very soon middle class in America is going to be squeezed out and nobody's gonna cry about them.
Speaker 3: Well, there's gonna be some middle class people crying about it, that's for sure, you know.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 3: You're right though, dude, this is for example, Spoor and I We got a couple of denim jackets from a small family owned Norwegian company who are who have close ties to the music industry there, right, So I got like an old denim jacket and I got her dark Throne denim jacket, and we love them. They're awesome, like you can. This is one of their pieces of marketing. They don't pay me to say this, but it's true. You can fit ten beers in the pockets of these denim jackets. I don't know if they'll fit tall boys, but they'll definitely fit standards. And they send us an email the other day saying, you've got forty eight hours to make any purchases if you live in the United States because of the new the terriffs that are in place now, we cannot sell there anymore. And I'm just like, what the fuck man? I thought these were supposed to be the kind of tariffs that helped the country out, not the kind that made it impossible for us to do business with, you know, family businesses in other countries. That's isn't that one of the things about globalism? Right? Like, if we thought, if we were utopian about globalism, wouldn't it be cool if you know, we could pick you know, heritage level stuff from artisans in other countries and pay for it without you know, absorbent taxes and tariffs. No, no, no, we have to make it such that the United States government, you know, never mind Trump, never mind who's doing it. Let's make it so the United States government can pick and choose who gets to do business. What could go wrong with that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is not it's not even I'm actually oh ok with teriffs. But the issue is tariffs. And the way he did tariffs is.
Speaker 3: For corporations, yeah, but not for like little people. Right.
Speaker 5: Well, well, I'm okay with tariffs as a way to build back our industry. So if he's going to help American mom and pop shop to actually be able to create those denim in US, right and sell it to us, I'm all for that. Right that That's when I when I voted for him and he was talking about tariffs, that's I wanted the plan to bring back industries in the US. He did the opposite of that. There is no long term plan. There is no long term plan, and and what he's doing is is just snapping tariffs, is using tariffs as sanctions, right, which is crazy. And stupid because all what it's gonna do is just gonna backfired on us. That's that's what's gonna.
Speaker 3: Happens, beverage, man. And he's not using it as leverage that's going to fix the market or bring small businesses back, like you know, like there's no there's no small business coming. We're not getting our small businesses back. We're not getting our industrial uh you know, manufacturing back. We're getting you know, big companies that are doing you know, five hundred dollars beautiful deals and shit. But I don't really give a fuck about Apple or Hyundai or Toyota, you know what I mean. Like it's it's just like, you know, this.
Speaker 5: Is the US economy is based on, or what build a economy is small businesses. None of the administration policies right now is helping local businesses. All what he's doing is helping big corporations.
Speaker 3: Well, it was based on that until NAFTA came along, and then it's just slowly gotten worse and worse and worse, and and Trump is just you know, adding onto the pile at this point, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it is the same time when NAFTA came in, Right, that's when they started pushing our manufacturing to China. It's all that happened in that early nineties. That's when they decided, you know what, it is not worth it to do anything here in us. Let's just deem destrialize ourselves and and hire cheap labor everywhere else in the world, right, and turn us into a consumer and not just that is, let's take the debt creation, right and turn the debt creation into nothing more than buying assets and buying consumer products, which is do nothing but create more inflation. Right. So really, the debt, which can be toold to build economies, we used it to increase communsumerism, right. And that's what we saw in COVID, right. We the banks started issuing money and debt everywhere, right, and and that's what created the crazy inflation. People went and both like cars, both all the ships right on credit cards, right. And and that's that's what we're feeling right now, is all the death that got created during COVID by this consumer boom that they did by forcing everybody into isolation in their homes to push you mentally that the only relief you can have is going on buying ship. That was one big piece of that psychology that did to us. It's it's cornering you more into the consumer and set, because that was the only relief of people is to go out on buystoff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man uh, it goes back to what you were saying earlier. You know, twenty twenty was the beginning of the most rapid and largest consolidation of wealth and resources that we've ever seen. And that's what this is all about. In my opinion, I think that the you know, the whole bring industry back to America, blah blah blah, that's all window dressing, that's all marketing for American voters. What they're really doing is just their side and by there in this statement, I'm talking about the GOP slash you know whoever, you know, GOP and friends. They're doing their side of the resource and financial consolidation right now. The Democrats did it for four years during Joe Biden, and now the GOP's doing it. And a lot of that debt consolidation is being done in concert with a few foreign nations, all right, one small one in the Middle East and a bunch of them in the EU.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's it is really I think September is going to be a creasy amount. I'm so, I'm I'm I'm so anxious and looking forward to to see that that executive order and and that that that crypto what's the name of that crypto thing he signed.
Speaker 4: Which one the Clarity.
Speaker 5: Act, Clarity Act, you are right, combine that with with the interest rates. I'm so I'm interested to see what's going to happen to stock market and and the crypto. But whatever it is, whatever play they are doing here, right, this is not for us. This is for basically those large money to start moving and and and and really reshaping that flow of money before a financial system collapse, because it's just the collapses and everyone that's that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Right, And you get ready and you know yeah, and you know that they the proverbial they in these conversations, know when that's going to happen, and know how that's going to happen, why that's going to happen, and how to be on the beneficiary side of that equation, right, And that's what I think is so frustrating. It's like, we've spent the last what is this twenty twenty five, We've spent the last five years watching a warp speed consolidation of wealth and resources, and it's not for our benefit because they're doing that. And you know, I shout out to Shreder, who contributed a video to The boiler Room back in twenty fifteen, all right, ten years ago, r Boric form of boiler Room, and I played some clips from it at the time, and it was a couple of luxury brand CEOs like I don't know, maybe like the Gucci CEO and another CEO sitting there on a stage, and they were talking about how to remain relevant in a future where there is no middle class. Essentially, I'm paraphrasing, but the fact that those type of people were doing that, luxury brands were doing that ten years ago, says something. It means something. It wasn't just trend watching. I suppose it's possible that it was just trend watching, but I think there's something deeper going on there, because they were essentially talking about how to position their brands, because, let's face it, a luxury brand, right, is attractive when you've got a system that's somewhat functional. Right, You've got credit cards, you've got cash, you've got the ability to sell stuff people in certain cities willing to steal stuff and rob stuff, right, especially if the policies there allow it to a certain extent. Talking to you, California, but in a transitional state, right, Like, imagine a transitional state into a technocratic future where jobs are harder to get, artificial intelligence is running a lot of stuff. How does a luxury brand stay relevant? What does Gucci do? Well? They spend ten years thinking about it. They use all their insider resources to figure out when the change is coming, what the change consists of, what the future will look like. Do we have access to that information?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: Really do they? Most likely? So, you know, if luxury brands are figuring that out and working towards, you know, staying relevant in a world that maybe, for example, most people's income only exists in you universal basic income.
Speaker 4: It's interesting, hasher because right now there is a phenomenon overtaking the cryptocurrency space. There are companies that here's one example, game Stop. How is game Stop doing anyone? What is the future of game stop looking like?
Speaker 3: Why would anyone go to game Stop at this point? Right now? Today, I have Steam, I have the Xbox gaming marketplays, I've got iPhones and androids with downloadable games on them, Like, why other than okay, here's one reason I would go to game Stop. I have a pile of Xbox three sixty games that are collecting dust and have not been played in five years. I could go down there drop, you know, all twenty of those off, and maybe make ten dollars or something like that.
Speaker 4: Just enough for a couple fries at McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: Okay, so thank you for proving my point. So and I you know, I'll just go ahead and say this game Stop knows that they know that they are facing a future where they are going to be irrelevant.
Speaker 3: They're Blockbuster Video in like two thousand and six, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know what they did. Recently, a whole host of companies are doing this, including company. I mean, this is just a perfect example. They just bought started buying bitcoin. They're just buying bitcoin and putting it on their books. And now there are other companies that have been doing this. There there's a company that makes video games. They stopped making video games. Now all they do is buy bitcoin. We are now seeing witnessing the formation of what are called, or being referred to as bitcoin treasury companies. I believe Trump and his family and friends are heavily involved in these sorts of things and are starting them as we speak. But the thing is, the companies exist solely for the purpose of purchasing bitcoin, specifically in this case, and just holding bitcoin. So while everything else around the world falls apart and loses value, they remain relevant. They still have a value. So I'm like, Okay, well, why would a retailer. I think this might answer your question about this old video that was provided their hashart. What could these companies do to be to remain relevant in a world that is moving towards universal based income everybody living, operating, breathing, eating, sleeping in the metaverse? I don't know. I suppose these are large enough brand names to survive whatever the coming shift is. Who wouldn't want a Gucci bag inside the metaverse? See? And I do know that they are working on these things. So that Gucci bag, which used to have a concept in a meeting and it's what's that word? Weindesley, you're showing off the bling. It's a status symbol. There we go in the real world. Well, why why bother making it in real life when we could just have a digitized tokenized, tracked and traced NFT token version of it to sell to the plubs who are just locked up inside of their their their pods, the idiocracy matrix pods, Bait compad in the Yeah, the coompods in the metaverse. And in the meantime, those companies continue to benefit off of this new currency economic system that's moving forward. Why bitcoin, Well, because bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be a medium of exchange between the robots, between the AI agents, the companies, and everything will be running themselves. They won't even need the humans. No more human workers, no more human HR. Why why do you need HR if you haven't got any humans, no managers. It's all it's all AI. It's all AI agents, all algorithms, self running, self servicing machines, and they are interacting with each other in a new system. I can't say the word right, but they're paying each other with the cryptocurrency. And so basically, if that's the medium of exchange now, the US dollar and all that garbage has gone away. The only thing that's worth money in this new system is bitcoin. He who has the most bitcoin in this example, I'm not you know, I'm not saying right now, and buy all the bitcoin in the world. I would never say that. I would probably be buying as much as I could not financial advice, of course, But anyways, you see, you see, so things are changing in a very bizarre way, and the answer might be right in front of everybody's face because they always The way that the wealth transfers always happen. The way that these people benefit while the rest of the world suffers is they only do one thing different than the average person. They're invested. They're heavily invested in the stock markets, in cryptocurrencies. They understand the economy. They know what money is and what it Isn't this scenario that mystical Pharaoh described as being a scary one about debt, Now that's a great thing for some people, because debt is money. Money is debt. That's what makes the world go round. But all of this concept about what money is is about to have a significant change, and it's very confusing for me to keep track of it. It's even more confusing for me to try to explain to people. But the whole concept of work and money has been a representation of the way that we describe work and energy in physics. Work is the energy is the potential for work, and work is the kinetic action. It's so hard to explain, but that's all worked into this whole system. The reason we run around this damn hamster wheel for these pieces of paper. It means nothing, but it's part of this energy system, and it's all the way that the world works, and it's changing. And because they don't need us anymore because of the technology, the technocracy that they are now through their little sneaky ways, having us, some of us, the lower lumers out in the world pushing for palanteer. Come say, let's Gideon, oh please, can we have some gideons served up to us on a hot steaming plate? Can we? While we're at it, let's throw some National Guard troops on the streets in case anyone wants to get out there and complain about this stuff before it's too late. Oh you know, anyways, I'm going on a wild bramp.
Speaker 3: Sorry, go ahead, mystical fire.
Speaker 5: It's interesting you mentioned the National Guards. I was looking at that map of Trump detroying national Guards and the overlap between it and most of it are really in red states circulating that on. My first comment is like.
Speaker 3: Red states with blue city huh yeah.
Speaker 5: On my point as well, there's any dissent against all of that is going to be in those red states, right, So that's where that's.
Speaker 3: Why you need to It's brilliant, dude. I mean think about it, Like, think about if Gavin Newsom really was president next time around, he could crack down on rural red areas in blue states, you know what I mean, Like they could use their own identity politic against themselves while their own voters are clamoring for it to happen over the problem reaction solutions stuff. It's insane, dude. This is this is James Bond villain level brilliance right here. And there is not a fucking thing any of us are gonna do to change it. That's the fucked up part. Like this is happening, this is coming, This is sitting on our face right now. It's not even it doesn't even have the massager in the led lights. It's just straight up sitting on our face like Jay said that one time years ago, Like the mean older brother that's pinning you down and farting on your face. That's technocracy, that's authoritarianism, that's identity politics. That's mass media cartel. That's the reality right now, and it is just amazing to watch it function, to watch the feedback loops, the cybernetic feedback loops, and say, wow, look what they did today. Look at the way they influenced people today. This is bananas. We as as a society, excuse me, are clamoring for our own destruction. We're sitting here forgetting. I was on Mike Ryan's show, Shout Out to Mike Ryan on Monday night, I think it was Monday evening, and he asked me how to fix this in America? And I told him, I said, there's no fixing this. This doesn't roll back, this doesn't change. It took generations to get to where we are right now. Yeah, that's right. That's the only way back. And that's what I told him. I said, the only way backwards to a place of sanity. We're not going to stop the technocracy, but the only way backwards is one that is already in our back pocket. It's the Constitution, it's the Bill of Rights, it's constitutionality. That is the only way we protect ourselves from technocracy, from all this crap. And I said, you know that motivation has to be there, and we are not motivated to look backwards to our founding principles. We're motivated to be outraged by what the dialectic is doing, or we're motivated to be excited about what the political dialectic is doing. And there's no third choice.
Speaker 5: So that anybody noticed my small headline there, right, it goes exactly to the heart of this freedom is much larger than immediate pleasure. And that's exactly they got everybody. That conditioning of generation we're talking about, is they got everybody to be conditioned into this immediate pleasure, right, And that's how you give your freedom away, because all what you want is just this instantaneous hit. It doesn't matter anything in the future, it doesn't matter anything else. I just want this hit right now, right. And it can come from feeling that rush from like my shitding to my teams. It can come from going out on buying something right, from what they offer me. Whatever, that that dopamine hit we get in this instance, that's what we conditioned all of us. And and one of what I've been working on this one of the things I've been working in this year on is trying to decondition myself out of that immediate pleasure ship that they just without knowing. Everybody just got into it. We all got addicted to it. And unless you start being aware of this, you will never break away from it. And it is nothing easy. This is like hard shit. It's like addiction, right, and you have to to really work so hard to resist it and say no, I'm not going for that immediate pleasure whatever it.
Speaker 3: Is, right, it's so temporary, especially if it's is especially if it's shopping, dude, oh my god, God, like shopping, eating out, drinking, uh, drugging, that kind of stuff. It's just like it's its own feedback loop, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It is it is, and that's how they rolled everybody into that whole death. Were took in a rot because that's part of that dopending head, right, So sadly, and I'm talking about this from someone coming from a society that at some point, you know, Egypt was rich. Egypt had the Egyptian pound was it was actually people back in the fifties they like dollars, like one Egyptian pound was like what like three dollars or something craisy like that, Right, The Egyptian pound was stronger than the gold pound, right, and and and all of a sudden, all that went away, right, and and and and it started happening gradually and then coming like twenty ten, like in one day, everybody woke up. Everybody was worth half what they.
Speaker 3: Had, right, especially if they owned a home, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And if you have money in the bank, it was worth nothing. Right. And this is not to just be doom and gloom. It is just to really to tell people if you're not if you did not start conditioning yourself or paying attention to that, you're going to be in a hard awakening, that that this life of convenience they weaved you into is just gonna go away. And the only way to break away from it is to start going inwards, into self reflections, into focusing on what really matters, which is ties to other people around you. Because in time of hardships, which is common, there is just it just inevitable. The only way for you to survive and actually come out of it is by going inwards and focusing on what's important and life for you, which is not that consum much shared. They conditioned us to.
Speaker 4: Be grock, grock.
Speaker 3: Is this true?
Speaker 4: Grock, Grock, Grock.
Speaker 3: Grock, helped me out here. I don't understand. Yeah, our our liquidity is no our debt is their liquidity. Right, So that's the system we're in right now. Our debt is their liquidity. They can take the amount of debt that we have as a nation or whatever nation you're in, if it's a westernized nation, and and they can make bets with it. They can throw it to uh, shady intelligence companies. They can throw it to people that make fake marketing videos about led light up, massaging boobies, all that stuff. Right, Like our debt is their fun money. Uh. And this really doesn't even have to change for them. This is very simple for those in the one percent. As we move into the technocratic phase, Uh, then it becomes our tokens are their liquidity, right Like we are granted tokens. That's what UBI is. You're granted some tokens. And if you're crafty and if you're ahead of the curve, may be grant. You may be creating your own tokens. Right. You may be mining some bitcoin, you may be I don't know, invested in some stuff. There's many way you may be. Captain Rumbucket, what's up, dude? Good to see you. It's here. That's right, it is here. It's here already, bro, it is here. Uh. And it doesn't really change that much as we move into the technocratic era, right, Like, we're no longer the goose that lays the golden egg. They're going to replace the goose with a mechanical goose. The mechanical goose will be taxed on its earnings. Those taxes will go to your universal basic income. That universal basic income will become your new tokens. Your tokens represent your value. If you're not a good global citizen, you may not be eligible for any tokens. Oh uh, oh, what happens then?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Did you step outside the lines on your social media? Did you step outside the lines on your recent live stream? Infidel mystical Pharaoh. I can't see that link. It doesn't work. But I saw that you sent me a link over to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you just opened it. It was an image from an expos that emol Mosque did like a couple of days ago. It's an our boiler room discord chat.
Speaker 3: I'll look for it. It says it's unavailable when I click on it.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me see if I can tell you.
Speaker 4: Well, I pulled up this tweet because as you were saying that, that reminded me of something that happened the other day. It was on August twenty sixth, just a couple days ago. So somebody I don't follow, of course, showed up on my for you tab. We think you're gonna love this person, whoever they are, somebody named shipwreck I guess, but they were reposting something that Elon Musk had posted. And it's that that I would like to share with you. Elon Musk was talking to some people. He says there will be universal high income and then he puts in quotation marks not merely basic income. And then he says everyone. He says everyone will have the best medical care, food, home, transport, and everything else. Sustainable abundance. Is that the tweet that you have?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is the one I was talking about.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, man, we were on the scene.
Speaker 3: I got it on screen too while you were saying it ruggers.
Speaker 4: Get out of here crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay. So this person who posted it, when they when they posted it, the shipwrecked person said, is it really too much to ask? So these people who are like these, the people who were like screaming against this type of stuff. And if it was a democrat, if we were under any other administration right now, this ship would not fly, is all I'm saying. Like, but the people are begging for it, they're asking for it. Like go back a few years ago, do you think people online were saying, Oh, I think that it's a good idea to be doing what we're seeing China doing and move towards this, this idea of like central bank digital currencies and stuff like. No, we all said no against that, with like it's bad that trying to spying on everybody, and they're they're moving swiftly to pre crime that would never happen in America. Hello, you know, Palenteer go Palaeer is just getting crazy. It's getting crazy. But I don't understand how somebody like Elon Musk, who's the world's richest person, can be sitting here talking about how everyone is going to be on the same level. That is not going to happen. He is he is smoking crack. He has moved from the horse tranquilizers and the diet coke straight to smoking crack. Either that or you are smoking crack. If you honestly think that we're all going to get the same treatment, all the best medical treatment, all the money in the world. We'll all have the same things. We'll all have five teslas if we want. How does this work. It's not gonna work. It's bullshit. It's fake utopia, hopium, and everybody's tripping.
Speaker 3: Like what John said, with my social credit score, I already owe them. That's why we called the boiler Room the social rejects Club. My friend, remember that scene from the movie Falling Down with Michael Douglas where there's the guy out in front of the bank with the sign that says I'm not financially viable because he couldn't get alone because he was not financially viable. Well, you may not be socially viable in the new world. So welcome to the new world. It's a very different one. No, no, no, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely. Awake Jake, what's up, Jake? Data is the new dollars? Now, that's right that So you know, there's been some and I myself have been involved in this because we're trying to figure out who's the goose that lays the golden egg. Where is the fucking golden egg? In the new world. Okay, we know it was on the backs of laborers, right, and on the backs of intellectuals in the old world. Where is it in the new world? Because, as if you've been watching us, you saw us talk about that Microsoft article where they gave you forty jobs, forty careers that are relatively safe, and forty careers that are not in the coming months or years. Well, you are still the goose that lays the golden egg. I can finally say this. Okay, you, my friend, are still the goose that lays the golden egg. But your golden egg is no longer your labor, your intellect, the sweat of your brow, right, it's your fucking data. It's what kind of porno you watch, or if you're a weirdo that doesn't watch pornoh, it's all that kind of stuff. It's what are you gonna buy next? What are you shopping for? We know you want that oxytocin hit and you don't get it from an ATA boy at work anymore. All you get is Donald Trump on X or Gavin Newsome on X telling you what your big win is and what your big loss is, and what you're big fear should be.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you.
Speaker 3: Should fear a transsexual shooter in your child's school. Perhaps, Oh my god, what you should fear your daughter dancing on a pole with led lights in her fake tits? Perhaps? Oh my god, Oh my god. I'm so scared. I'm so scared. Ruckus, I'm scared. What do we do? What are we gonna do? Let's let the authoritarians and technocrats tell us what to do. Let's give them our data. Because I'm still the goose. I have the golden egg. It's not the sweat of my brow. No, no, no, it's simply my data. It's simply what I might buy next. It's simply what I might want to hump next. Fuck me, what a mess, dude, what absolute mess?
Speaker 5: Well, not that bad, well so so so. Number one, This is put on right, it is you are the one who's laying the golden egg, and it is your data. Right. But that's still we are still in a stage. We are in control stuff, right because you can choose to opt out of being given them the full control over you and the data. Right because that system is still being built. Right. I think they put the infrastructure and the foundation, and right now is about filling in that right, And it's not going to be in a year. It's going to take a few years. Right. So remember Lost, like a couple of episodes ago when we took about AI, right, and we're saying that we have few companies in the world. Right, is trying to push that technology right into a certain direction, right, and and trying to push that narrative and market that narrative in a way to get you into buying into that narrative to keep giving them your data the way they want you to give it, right, because they have to get your you and your buying right. And that's where you have to take that conscious decision right now, how do you want the future to be? Right? Do you still want to be involved in this immediate pleasure? Right? Why are they're giving them your data and setting out your freedom? So the couple of years down the road from now, right, you find yourself sitting there just tied to whatever the health system they create, right, because you choose now, in the day we're in right now, to be involved in it. Right, So you better what the fuck up? Before one day you would be completely out of control.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, it's bad. It's bad. It's especially bad for young people. It's especially bad for kids, you know what I mean. Like some of us, if you're forty six or above, grew up without Internet. We did weird things like ride skateboards, go to concerts, drive around cities, lost, you know, shoulder tap for beer. Stuff that you know, you kids don't do these days, and that's just all gone. Like we we're the Generation X is the dying breed right now when it comes to this, and luckily we have the the you know, the positive to that is Generation X and Boomer gen if they're paying attention, have had the opportunity to witness all this change and to know that there's a lot of stuff going on in the innerwebs right now that is reaction based, which may seem a little bit ironic because Boilroom is sort of a reaction based show to current events, and a lot of that is video footage that we gather, articles, video media that we gather right that we consume and then analyze right here. But now it's like reality is being curated through that stuff. And that's why I find it interesting to sort of be the social rejects club and be here in the Boiler Room and be among the people who were a decade ahead in criticizing technocracy, authoritarianism, imperialism, globalism, all the isms, all the isms that are now that wicked older brother sitting on our faces, farting and laughing at us. As you know, we sort of have to play their game right just to make it through the day. So you know that, like, for example, Nick Fuenttes right now so fucking popular. I cannot believe how many people have been sending me Nick Fuentees videos and it's like, okay, but he was sitting right there, Dick writing Kanye all the way into Alex Jones's stud on his opening day back to X and now he's going around and going for all the low hanging racial fruit. I mean, it's social commentary. It may feel timely, but it's late. It's late in the game. It's fucking late. I don't know what else to say about it. Uh, And it's popular now all of a sudden, it's popular, and it's just it's just bizarre. It's so strange to me that this is where we're at. Like we here in the boiler room, we're sitting there through Alt Right, we were sitting there through Trump one point zero. We were sitting there through COVID. We were sitting there through you know, the stabby's and the vaccines and the jabbies, and now it's all political. It's all political, it's all acceptable political talk. We've lost friends over it, we've lost family over it, we've lost business opportunities over it. We've been ostracized from society over it. And now people who have questionable backgrounds are sitting there going, you're a Fed. No, you're a Fed. No, You're a Fed. No, You're a fed. Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Like you guys should all be in the realm of maybe a FED or something like that. You guys are all insanely not shadow band like we have been for a decade for stuff like since the we were among the first to be shadow band. Look it up. Matt Tayebi said it himself Sunday Wire with Patrick Henningson, which is hosted right here on Alternate Current Radio, guest hosted by myself and this guy over here a lot of times co hosted by myself and this guy over here, a lot of times produced by myself for a decade. Now on that list, look it up Twitter files. One point zero twenty first century Wire. We couldn't have a closer Ally, we couldn't have a closer colleague, We couldn't be more connected to another outlet than twenty first century Wire. Man, It's frustrating. The whole thing is frustrating, but at the same time, like I'm enjoying it at this point, I am fully enjoying it. Whoever manages those visibility filters and shadow bands. Thanks, thanks for the shout outs. Atlantic Council. Thanks, thanks for the shout outs. Kate Starbird at whatever fucking university you worked at. Thanks for the shout outs. You've affected us negatively in great ways financially, metrics wise. I could go on, why do you not do that to some of these other people? How is it that Candice O Wins is like in the top five podcasts in the nation all of a sudden, I agree with a lot of things she's saying. I'm not making a commentary here, but like the whole like Puenttes versus Candace versus Rogan versus fucking whoever, I just don't have time for it anymore. I don't. I mean, I appreciate some of the big podcasts pushing this stuff, out there. But at the same time, it's like, where were you a decade ago when we had comment on the show? Or you know, all these different people like why why has that not been lifted? Why are all these other people allowed to talk about this stuff and we're not. I just don't understand.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you why, because right now, you have to look at it in the bigger picture. Right with all that what we're saying, the alignment we're saying right now, they have to give you some sense of something is changing, right, but it's some kind of shift, right, because they have to keep you pacified right while they are doing some of the big moves. Right. So this is what they are trying to do right now, is using these guys as a way to pacify you. That's why they are allowed to speak, right. It's a relief for these people are just going to sit there because none of them offer solutions right right. None of them say you have to unplug from the system. Right. None of them say, you know what, be's a rival and raise your kids the way that you want the future to be. Right, Unplug your kids and raise them the way you want the future to be, raise them as human beings, right, So that's why they are allowed to speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think it goes back to what I was saying earlier also too, you know, and I've said many times since the whole wint As Kanye Milo Jones experience on X, We're in a new era now. Something has changed greatly and it has to do with the Overton window. And I think they are fostering I think they quote unquote the culture creators are fostering an environment where there is this new found new found freedom. I'm using lots of radio air quotes. For those of you just listening here, you can hear me slowing down for the air quote freedoms online to further radicalize people. Right, It's like, Okay, there's anti zionists, anti political zionists out there, let's let them speak and it will. We will let it happen on X and it will be the center, like the nexus of the narrative that we create around that to clamp down on it. That's what it feels like is going on here. Maybe maybe it's all organic and I'm just you know, dumb or paranoid, but it doesn't feel that way, not to me.
Speaker 5: No, it's just not you know nothing nothing this way sadly, Yeah, these guys, it's almost right.
Speaker 3: And it's not for our benefit. That's the main takeaway here in the theme is it's not for Ruckus, it's not for Pharaoh, it's not for me, it's not for you. It's for them. And what it is is exactly what we've been talking about, the consolidation of resources, the consolidation of finances, the consolidation of energy and power, the globalization of that, the federalization of that. And it has nothing to do with any of us other than that they have figured out, they radio quotes again, have figured out how to keep us being the goose that laid the golden egg and make us totally disposable and make us completely subject to social credit scores.
Speaker 4: But why my bother, these people think that they're going to live forever, right, maybe they will, Why do they even need us around? I don't. It makes no sense to me. None of this makes any sense to me anymore unless there's really something going on that we're really really not privy to. I mean, it could be something really out there. They could be like, well, shit, we know that the entire universe is going to collapse. In on itself in approximately three hundred and fifty five days.
Speaker 3: It would be a pole reversal already. Yeah, who knows, Uh, there'll be a little meteorite that's going to land or a pole reversal or yeah, who knows.
Speaker 4: Like there's so many Okay, listen the stargate thing right where they're like they that was that's the new project Warp speed rights. They did this, this Project Stargate. We're going to inject all these ungodly I already forgot the insanely high number of billions of dollars billion each. Oh Jesus, I can't even do the math in my head about any of this stuff.
Speaker 3: So if we're getting three, if we get three billionaires to each contribute six billion, six hundred billion each, it'll be sixty six six hundred billion.
Speaker 4: Wonderful. Isn't that fun to think about? But the thing is like, but allegedly that's also that we can invest here on the home soil, so we can beat China with this AI thing. So we've got to build these data centers, and we got to get the robots out there and all the things. And you pretend and you think that this needs money, right, in the midst of all that. Not long after that, China, by the way, came out and said, are you sure about that. Here's a little thing called deep Seek that's free, by the way, and it didn't cost us hardly anything to train it. Weird it It seems to be smarter than your AI. Oh shit, So where is all this money going?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Like I think I didn't. I'm like, how come I didn't realize this right out of the gate, that this is just a giant black hole for them to throw money into for god only knows what. And I'm like, this money is not going to AI. I'm sure some of it's going to some of that, but what's the bigger picture? What are they really doing with this? If they truly are disinvested into warp speeding the AI so quickly and we all understand this by now, I hope you understand this. I hope, I hope beyond hope you understand this that the AI advancement is not for my benefit, not for Hasher's, not for Pharaoh's, not for your benefit. It's for their individual benefit. What's the number one thing that they ultimately are always seeking to achieve? What could the super smart problems solving AI that's capable of creating codes and ortality. I think you're onto something. I really think that the reason that they did all this is so that they could hurry the f up and become immortal. And because like, why the hell would you call this thing project Stargate? That they name these things or did they call it project whatever? They called it, right, but it is Stargate. But they name these things these things on purpose. So you know, when you look at the warp speed, that seems that's a little self explanatory. But in this case, what the hell does stargate and stargating have anything to do with AI? No, that's more like crossing into a new dimension, into other beings, all sorts of weird esoteric shit that has nothing to do with AI, you know what I mean? So like, what are they really doing? And then I thought for a second, hasher I'm not gonna lie. Are they just taking all this money and there this is the final nail in the coffin for the Project Bluebeam and they're ready to just bring us the aliens already?
Speaker 3: Well, you know me, I think that's what the Agenda twenty thirty reveal is gonna be it's gonna be Blue Beam esque probably, you know. That's that's my that's my assumption is if blue Beam is gonna happen, it's gonna happen in about four years. But someone mentioned I remember who it was, but earlier in the chat someone mentioned EMP poles right like when we were talking about the new way. I think the EMP pulse and the nuclear war are off the table because they can't have their technocracy if the if the fiber optic cables don't work, you gotta have Yeah, I mean that that hurts the technocrat too much to pop an e m P. Unless it's nationally localized and it's part of a like cyber polygon plan, then yeah, then I could see that happening. So I wouldn't take it off of the chessboard altogether. But for the most part, like a country or a block of countries may get hit with something like that, and you know media, there's media bear. An e MP would be freaking awesome. What's up, media bear, Let's do it. Fuck it, let's do it. I agree, Yes, okay, So an e m P would be awesome because only US media bears and political animals might survive.
Speaker 4: So you know, there is an awso that I guess the other way around. I just recently did a little digging into this and I was like, well, shit, apparently if it's all to be believed, then I do believe it. Initially. Anyways, they're prepared for that, the military, they're not stupid. They're ready for this. A lot of things that would be a big problem in case of a massive, huge emp everything's been hardened against that. And it's really not going to do half of the things that we've been led to believe that it will. But they will have a significant effect on us, the little plubs Again, I mean, if they did something like that, it's only going to hurt us. It's not going to slow anything down in the government, the military, none of that shit. Everything's going to be fine. The communications are still going to be good. Plus all of the technogratic grids surveillance system shit that they've been laying down is probably already hardened against that type of attack. And I imagine it's also the case in other countries such as China and whatnot.
Speaker 5: China you think, you know, to create chaos, like mass chaos, yeah, which.
Speaker 4: It's easy for them to flick a switch and then say, well, ship that happened because alien drones from China turned off. They blew up an e m P. We gotta go get them boys, We've got to go to It was Venezuela. It's time to bring Venezuela.
Speaker 3: That will be the new Promised land.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: It's like that movie The Some not what's her name? What's the know? The actor and the pretty woman.
Speaker 3: Oh, Julie Roberts.
Speaker 5: Really the mob of Jimmy Roberts and her husband going in a vacation home. Oh, black events happened.
Speaker 3: That's the Obama movie, right, Obama movie?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, that's that kind of ship.
Speaker 4: It's behind.
Speaker 3: It's called uh, it's called wait what is it called? I almost fucked that up?
Speaker 4: Isn't that it Leave the World Behind?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Leave the world behind? There you go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's in a name on that one?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 4: And why would a stargate leave the world behind?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: Shit?
Speaker 3: And why would a former president like be involved in a movie about that? I mean that movie? Okay, So if you haven't seen Leave the World Behind, don't. It's a crappy movie. First off, most importantly, don't waste your time I will spoil it for you right now. The main takeaway in Leave the World Behind, which is produced by the Barack and Michelle Obama production company, who have a multi hundreds of thousands of dollars deal with Netflix. Man, I thought Netflix was going to be so cool back in twenty fourteen or so. Oh my god, I was such a Netflix advocate in twenty fourteen. I was like, Yes, these guys are going to come along and destroy mainstream media. It's going to be amazing. Well, now longer, it is no longer that. Anyways, the movie. The takeaway for me from the movie was this, it is possible at any moment for an EMP style World economic Forum style cyber polygon event to take place, and that your own government would benefit from it and maybe have even been involved in it, but you'll never know. And what they will do is they will drop propaganda flyers in neighboring towns telling you, depending on what town you live, oh, we're our nations under attack. And it was right wing extremists in one town. In another town, our nations under attack. And it was North Korea in another town, our nations under attack, and it was fill in the blank. And the takeaway from the government insider in the movie was we'll never know. We can't know, We'll never know. We have no internet at the moment. Every other town is being told this, that and the other. So those people are all being radicalized against a different group, right, and it may or may not have been the government. It's amazing. I mean, it is a If you're interested in propaganda and you're able to completely separate yourself from what you're watching, it's worth watching in that sense as an analysis as to why a former president would be involved in something like that. And by the way, who was it? Someone in our discord chat. We have a discord chat. This is not a paid advertisement. Wanted to know what kind of IPA I was drinking. It's a Voodoo Range Juice Force IPA and it's the fucking bomb. And I don't drink beer. I have not drinken been a beer drinker in like fifteen years. And this stuff is fucking great. Big big ups to Grunt of the boiler room because I think he bought me my first Ranger Juice Force. So there you go. I made a big fuck up in the chat and I was like, what a fool? And I was talking about Mike Batton because he's a total Covidian scaredy cat, even though I love his music. But I replied to the wrong one, plied to mad MANK who was asking what I was simply asking what I was drinking. And I'm like, what a fool. So anyway, there you go.
Speaker 4: And that's juice, right jay U.
Speaker 3: I see that's right, I'm drinking juice.
Speaker 4: Gotta be careful.
Speaker 3: Juice. All right. I got some links from you guys here in my backup chat. Are you guys watching the this? I doubt anyone from streamyard is watching this, but if there was, there's a bug in the system where people that comment on X get stuck at the bottom of our comments.
Speaker 4: Threats from the future. Did you notice the time stamp?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the time stamps are all wacky and like everything new that's coming in on YouTube and rumble is like stacked on top of our commentor on X. And I'm happy to see we have a commenter on X. What is going on? Seeker Janey with the great comments cyber poly Panopticon. There you go, Yeah, exactly, And it's the WWE shit Jim Brewer talks about, right, Yeah, and it's also the stuff George Carlin used to talk about. You know, it's a big club and you're not in it. That's exactly what we're talking about when we're talking about the goose that lays the Golden egg and all of that stuff. So also seeing people saying and they got late notifications for the show, so sorry if that happened. It's gonna be a lot easier very soon here because what I mentioned in the beginning of the show you may have missed. We're going to be moving our podcast, our primary podcasting platform, to Podbean thanks to the support of some of you out there. Big shout out to b Mac and Eileen and Creative Accidents and a few others that I'll mention next week in a complete list. But we're looking forward to moving and getting our audio player back embedded on our website and all that stuff. We're gonna have a whole bunch of new options being on Podbean. We're going to be going out to I don't know all of the other distros, so you'll be able to find Boiler Room, and you still can by the way, at iHeartRadio, at Amazon Podcasts, on Apple, Apple Podcasts, what else. There's some like Indian ones like Deezer or Dozer. I don't even know what the hell that is. But there's a whole bunch. So we're out there on all those and it's about to get upgraded. So check our website Alternate Current Radio dot com. Uh, if you're new over here, and if you've been around and you have been there in a while, go check it out. It's looking really good. We've got some great changes coming up. Ruckas was telling Spoor and I about his his aspirations for our mobile. Uh, I don't know you I, and it's gonna be super cool.
Speaker 4: So yeah, very much in the aspiration uh phase right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're in the planning phase right now. So we've got things cooking in the background. And thanks to everybody that supported us so far. Let's see I saw Jerry up in there. It's great to see you, Jerry. What's going on on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: And I don't know who this comment referred to, but I am with it. F them all. Okay, Uh, let's see here. So we've done Oh okay.
Speaker 4: So could do the AI challenge?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, Actually, let me go to that next related I think we should have a quick musical interlude because mystical Pharaoh was concerned that we were putting out too much doom and gloom earlier. So in true boiler room fashion, here's some third Eagle for a moment.
Speaker 4: Doom in Gloom coming soon.
Speaker 3: Listen to thirty Eagles to.
Speaker 4: Doom and Gloom.
Speaker 7: God is telling us the end is coming soon, very soon. You'll see signs up in the sun and stars and doom in glue very soon. Rapture comes at night, or doom, doom.
Speaker 3: And gloom very soon. If you're ready, you won't meet the bride and groom.
Speaker 4: Don't be dumb.
Speaker 7: Rapture comes long before the seventh drum.
Speaker 3: Don't be dumb. It will be as in the days of Noah's flood.
Speaker 7: Raptor comes a lot of Noah did not have to shed their blood.
Speaker 5: Don't be dumb.
Speaker 4: Raptor comes.
Speaker 3: Wow. That seems deeper to me today than it has in the past. You guys, But hey, there you go, Hope, I didn't break any copyright. There go follow h third Eagle books. I guess if you're in his musical stylings.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you're you're safe, hesher. The new thing apparently that YouTube likes to do is they'll take your video after you've produced it live and or uploaded it to your stream, and then they will conveniently without your permission or you asking it to slightly change some things, cleaning up a little bit using AI. This is a new phenomenon that's going on. It's the craziest shit.
Speaker 3: I can't hear you, cool man. As long as we're trending with the kids, you know, I'm I'm good with that. Send some some love to third Eagle there. Doom and gloom, doom and gloom, my friends, when you really peel back all the identity politics, that's what you got. Uh, But you know what, it doesn't have to be doom and gloom. Don't choke on the black pills, you know I because this is great fun. This is great fucking fun. Am I wrong? Or am I right?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 3: M RNA in Mosquitoes, m RNA in your pork, Doom and gloom on the boiler room. Holy cow, you got all kind of options. We uh, we just love it. What is what's going on with first Lady Malania Trump? Here? Ruckus? Let's uh, let's.
Speaker 4: There's a video you can play.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do it? Is it gonna be doing there bloom. I need some more doing gloom.
Speaker 4: The first question I have for everybody before you even click play, just read what she's saying here at the very top, she says something about having to do with artificial intelligence. So, without even looking at the video, flip a coin, do you think what you're about to see is the real Millennia or an AI deep fake Milania?
Speaker 3: Which is the same question we've been asking about Michelle Obama and her podcast BTW. Are you ready? Are you ready for an AI Challenge? Because first Lady Malania Trump has one for you. Let's watch. This is my first viewing. You're gonna get my initial reaction, Pharaoh. Have you seen this already?
Speaker 5: I have not.
Speaker 3: All right, you're gonna get two initial reactions here. Let's take a look.
Speaker 8: Are you ready for an AI Challenge? Take part in this nationwide initiative to discover, develop and expand AI's potential. As someone who created an AI powered audiobook and champion online safety through the Take a Doown Act, I've seen firsthand the promise of this powerful technology. Now I pass the torch of innovation to you, just as America once led the world into the skies. We are poised to lead again, this time in the age of AI. The President's National Artificial Intelligence Challenge invites every student in America from kindergarten to twelfth grade to unleash their imagination and showcase the spirit of American innovation. Our educators will guide and empower you through this process to build a brighter, stronger future for us. All visit AI dot gov to register today.
Speaker 3: Good luck AI dot gov.
Speaker 4: Huh cash prizes for the kindergarteners.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, man, So was that first question? Will the real Milania Trump please stand up? Please stand up? Was that even hers? It's a commercial about AI? I mean, what do you think, Pharaoh? I mean, obviously it doesn't matter if it's her or not, because she signed it and it's got the presidential seal on it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And again, like, I think the AI vide generation has given pretty good right now. Honestly, it can be.
Speaker 4: She used AI to do her audio book, and she admitted that in that video.
Speaker 3: Dude, are you guys following Bigfoot? And YETI I mean Bigfoot and yetti on the reels and shorts is fucking amazing. It's insane. Like I'm like Slop, Dude, it is Ai Slop, and Ai Slop is like got my attention. So that means that like something is happening in the background here, Like I don't miss Bigfoot and Yetti. They hang out with Downzy, they pick up chicks, they do booger sugar, you know what I mean. Like it's it's all so Beavis and butt head base level, which speaks to me. And at the same time, it's like, Wow, we're we're really gonna go here. I mean that's sort of my view.
Speaker 1: And and I do.
Speaker 3: I do Bigfoot and Yetti, and I do Void Stomper. Like if you're into horror and you're into metal, and you're into politics and culture, like Void Stomper is is fucking insane. It's insane. It will scar you. You will see things on Void Stomper's channel. Shout out to Void Stomper. I've linked him on shows before, and he's come out like he's come out in in person irl on some of his videos and talked about like his meteoric rise and then his shadow banning, so like he's experiencing some of this shadow banning right now. And you know he's one of those characters that has had like they approach escape velocity and then all of a sudden, there they're shut down, you know what I mean, Like we're just shut down from birth. And this is one of those accounts that just like you know, very simply got himself a subscription to like one of those video generation things and is really good at prompting one of those video creators, and has you know, reached a certain level. He posts every day and he's reached a certain level, and all of a sudden, he's like, Okay, what the fuck what's going on here? You know? Is it because I show Mark Zuckerberg turned into a robot? Is it because I I show Elon Musk and Donald Trump like twerking? Like why am I being fucking shadow band? Like everybody else is allowed to put all this weird political stuff out. I got another example myself coming up a little bit later. But I don't know, man, this this is groundbreaking. I don't know if people realize like.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: If something like that has my attention every day, it means something in media.
Speaker 5: I guess, well, I'm glad that's your attention.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I don't know if I should be glad about it quite frankly, like you know what I mean, Like I see what you're saying, and I here saying it, but it's like, wait a minute, I can't not do it. So this is a problem. I'm I'm someone like many of you out there who recognize marketing and recognize is the snowball effect of social media, and I still can't look away.
Speaker 4: What's weird to me about that stuff? With the licensed characters like the Stormtrooper blog, right, the Stormtrooper one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that the Stormtrooper vlog. That one is another great example, Like a lot of people are on that one every day. Like I could see myself being sucked into that, and I've seen it enough to know like this is, you know, pretty high quality as far as something that you've generated with an idea, with a text prompt.
Speaker 4: And I think they're all using the same thing. It's all Google view. But that's neither here nor there, except it's really easy to do from what I understand. So these people who are producing this content consistently, they're not really working hard and they're making enough and killing and that's the that's the new Yeah, that's that's the new thing. I mean, like because we've been. We've been struggling content creators since we were birthed, as you so eloquently put it right as surely, like we've always just been in it for the It's more about the information and what's important. And we belong to this community, the camaraderie together, the social rejects. But people now, I mean, they really want to encourage people to become content creators. But now the tools have changed. You're not sitting there creating. I mean, could you imagine what it would have got, how much work you would have to put into creating something like the Stormtrooper vlog. Do one episode, It probably took you like months to produce or whatever. But then as soon as it's uploaded, you're canceled because that's a licensed product. And now we're assuing you and we're taking you to court, Like, how come that's not a thing? Now, how come it's okay for anybody on the planet to just take these licensed characters? Have AI, the artificial intelligence, create the shit, and then you, the human being, make all the money. None of this makes any sense, does it? George Lucas isn't knocking on this guy's door demanding his cut or are on Google's door, demanding a cut from them since it was their language learning model that produced this content and ripped it off his copyrighted material.
Speaker 3: Interesting, It's like, let me for you, younger people than us, let me take you back. Ruckus is going to remember all this. Many of you are going to remember this. But there was a company, there still is a company called Napster and they came along in the late nineties early two thousands, and you could go to their website and you could download a file, right, you could download an MP three. And you know who got really upset about this was Metallica. Which member of Metallica, Ruckus, do you remember who was the most vocal?
Speaker 4: Oh Jesus Christ. But I thought it was the lead guy, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: No, Well, it's the lead guy, but the lead guy does not actually stand at the front with a microphone.
Speaker 4: Okay, so the guitarist and I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, No, it was the drummer.
Speaker 4: It was Lars Oh Jesus Christ. Oh oh okay, oh yes it was, wasn't it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Go on, yeah, Lars Ulrich of Metallica. This was so interesting to me at the time because I was one of those kids that was you know, sitting literally sitting in the computer lab at my college at one am in the morning, drinking an ipa probably and downloading music off of Napster. And it's like this took so long to change, And this is exactly This is a perfect example of what I was talking about earlier. This shit is coming and there is fucking nothing that we're gonna do that's gonna stop it. Lars Ulrich of Metallica stood up and said, no, you may not, mister Brian McLain have a free copy of Metallica's Load. Sorry, you can't do that. Yep, there it is there, It is right there. Some of you watching this right now know that logo very very well that you see on screen right there, the Napster logo, the little kitty cat with the headphones and the green eyes and the button knows and the smile right there.
Speaker 5: You know what they actually like. Last month, I actually had wind Amp running again.
Speaker 3: Nice and.
Speaker 5: It was fantastic nice. You know, there is putting some skins because it was one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, the wind Am skins. I missed the wind Amp skins. So much of that stuff, Like, I have so much nostalgia for anyways, there is a product now again not sponsored here, but it's called a weam. It's a Chinese. There's this whole new category of like they call it chi Fi again. Radio Air quotes chi Fi instead of High Fi. They make like Class D. This is a total tangent. They make Class D amplifiers, They make all this kind of like stuff that competes with things that are thousands of dollars more these days. Anyways, you can set up a whole like Chi Fi system in your house that will, you know, if you follow the rule of diminishing returns, provide you with a soundscape that is equivalent or at least combative with something that's a Class A and very very expensive. But anyways, I don't know how I ended up on that tangent. What were we talking about? Someone remind me what was it? Napster? Right, Like Lars Ulrich was the loudest voice in the room when file trading became a thing online. It's gonna go that same way with this kind of thing, right like they finally had to succumb to it. Like you can now go listen to Metallica on Spotify, on Apple Music, on all these different places they are fully integrated into the new ecosystem of mainstream media music streaming to people, and Lars has someone correct me if I'm wrong, But to my knowledge, it seems like Lars has sort of accepted at this point that we're in a new paradigm and that Metallica is very lucky to be in the top echelon of people making money off of streaming services, and knows damn well that startup bands have a really hard time looking at their Spotify income and saying, holy crap, I'm never gonna be Metallica. I'm getting point zero zero zero two cents for every stream listen and that doesn't add up to even enough to pay my auto insurance. Like those are the kind of things I think in Lars or someone correct me if I'm wrong here, But I think that's sort of his updated take on it. And it's gonna be the same with Star Wars, It's gonna be the same with Bigfoot, and YETI it's gonna be the same with I'm sure there are so many of these AI accounts that do vlogs and funny stuff that looks completely like the intellectual property of big time owners, and that's gonna have to either become normalized or regulated, and if it's anything like streaming music was, it's it's gonna become both'll be normalized and regulated in a way where you know, somebody will be able to make money off it. Everybody will be able to make money off of it. But for now, apparently you can get away with it, and maybe with some shadow banding to use Void Stopper as a example there, but the Star Wars accounts ruckus those are gonna be interesting to see, you know, if they get sued by Disney or something like that or whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm also been cracking because I didn't realize what was happening until recently, and I guess it's happening a lot more in music or involving music for content creators who have music in their videos. I was watching this one video about a guy. I don't know what type of content he creates. It's not this type of content, but he used a he went online and used one of these. It's free. It's free for you to use for you get the free license for commercial use for personal use, and the music that he chose to use was actually created by AI. It's is one of these background, it's free to use. He got the license, he was assured. He does this all the time, he uses this type of music. This one particular one I use was actually made by AI. Turns out that was what caused one of his more popular videos to get flagged and demonetized, was because the quote unquote creator. Think about that very a second. The creator of that music piece filed a copyright complaint against him and he got to strike.
Speaker 3: So if in the future.
Speaker 4: Technically didn't d AI make the music piece, who truly owned the rights, who truly made the copyright complaint? What's going on here? And then to discover on top of that now that without again without your permission, without your knowledge, YouTube, And there's many examples. This is just starting to become a thing. We're always on top of the shit watched tomorrow, You're gonna wake up and like it's probably gonna be on the news. All YouTubers are discovering that AI is altered their content anytime the AI images are created or generated. Even though you can't see it here, this picture that I made using AI, the background picture or whatever, has a digital watermark included in here, somewhere hiding in this that we can't see, we don't understand, maybe hiding in the metadata, but Google knows it, the AI knows it. Technically, this does not belong to me. It doesn't belong to Alternate Current Radio. This doesn't belong to whichever program I used it. It belongs to the AI model and or its parent company who created it. When it comes down to it legally speaking, copyright wise, And wouldn't it be a perfect excuse to just start taking down people's shit that they don't like in the name of well, you use the copyrighted image that wasn't yours, sir. I don't like where any of this is going, and it's very confusing, but it's happening, and it's happening right now, so we should probably keep a close watch on that. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This is a big problem for musicians in particular, Like Fleety in our discord chat just said, musician accuses content creator of rape hashtag me too, and it's like, yeah, exactly, man, And it's like okay, Like this is a common thing in music as it is right before the digital age, like up until this moment where we have digital uh you know, music that's created with artificial intelligence. It's like you would see bands suing other bands for copyright infringement, for stealing ideas, stealing beats, stealing riffs, stealing melodies, that kind of thing. Like this is all going to turn into And then that's my point with bringing up Napster. This is all going to turn into a quagmire that the legal system just can't really is not set up to stand the weight of you know, and and once the machines take over, who's really going to be around to sue anybody anyways? You know what I mean, It's not going to be a lucrative Why would you Why would you go try to become a session musician and learn to, you know, play music if you know you're completely replaceable by something that doesn't require money when you get money from that thing anyways, Because the UBI is generated from robots and machines and ais that earn money and are taxed and create the pool of tokens that now provide your your food and your necessities. It's like, why why would you sign up for that? You know, who's going to be around to sue for that when that job is gone? I guess, is what I'm saying. Here and then they can license it anyway they want. And frankly, like you know, who does own the image? Like who does own the video? I mean someone came up with a creative prompt to make something compelling, just like you do for our graphics, and it's your prompt and it says in the meta information graphic by Ruckus. But ten years from now, does Rucus have to pay a certain amount of tokens to open AI or to rock or to Adobe because he you know, we have something that's attached to marketing and media that he created with one of their tools. I mean where this is all uncharted territory. You guys, mystical farah, what do you think?
Speaker 4: And nobody cares unless you decide to make money off of it yourself. You can use other people's shit all day long, but as soon as you put it on a T shirt or somebody may sent you a penny, now you're in trouble.
Speaker 5: Sorry, well, I think I think, as you said, the system would have to figure this out because it does not make any sense right now. I don't think any of the regulations or any of the laws that pretends to copyright in this new era we're in right now. And it's not just that even it's we're talking about IP and patterns and other things right I honestly, I don't know where it's going to go, but I can tell you that there will be class of the I created art, and there will still be class of human created art. And I think that the human created art value will still be the higher value. And I think as people get more lazy and start using prompt to create art and get away from the other one, which is actually human generated art, that even human art will become even more valuable. Unless people would be talented or even not even talented. You can have the talent, we'll have been in the skills to create that art. So it would be really interesting to see how to play. But more and more people are gonna go to the lazier route unless people are gonna go to the other route, which is building real human skills and building your talent to create actually through genuine human arts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and you know, who's to say We're going into a paradigm shift here, So who's to say this is necessarily all bad? Maybe there are silver linings here. Just like Internet one point zero and two point zero, it opened up doors for us that we didn't have before. So that's really what we need to be focused on. Same with that sliding you know, window of exces uptible speech. There are little caveats and extra pieces to that unknowables to those culture creators that unleash those into society. Same with AI, same with crypto. You know what I mean, Like, if you understand it well enough, you can benefit from it, and there will be opportunities to create new things, to create new wealth, to present new energy to the innerwebs.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: That's that's the hope here. And and this is sort of the ethos that I have, sort of the you know Internet one point oh file pirate that that lives within me, the gray hat it person that lives within me. Is that you know, go ahead, unleash your AI, go ahead, unleash your UBI. You know, I will figure out how to make the best of it. And I'm not going to beat my head against a brick wall to like chase the fantasy that I can stop this from happening. Right.
Speaker 4: Plus, it's like the AI is, it's not thinking, it's not creating. We're using these terms just because it's comfortable and what we're used to, but that's not what's happening. This is part of the propaganda push with all this garbage. What's really happening And the reason why these things excel and they're good at doing what they're doing is because it learned from us. Okay, number one, it's just doing it a lot faster, which is why data is so valuable. It's almost like you say so again, like in my pictures here, I've got the one. AI is creating the content. They're controlling what is coming out of the brainwashing machine. But they're also controlling the people because the AI is now is creating us. It's shaping and developing everything about us, our society, what you brought up there in a brief instant, their mystical. Theorough about this is more than copyright. It's also about patents because people like Elon Musk are encouraging let's build something in millennia is like, well, you're going to somebody out there somewhere is going to in a single prompt using AI tools, a human being through the prompt and is going to create a drug that saves everybody's life or whatever. They're going to create the next engineering marvel. They're going to create the warp drive that we see in Star Trek, but it's technically the AI that made it. So Again, who at the end of the day, who owns the patent?
Speaker 5: End? Did you?
Speaker 4: You have to ask yourself when you're talking to these chat llms how much of it? At what point during your conversation that gets tricky? An is it your Is it even your idea that you came up with, or was it the AI's idea Because people use AI completely different. I like to use chat GPT Now I don't use chat GPT. I just used that as a generic terms. But so the ll ms, right, the language learning models to bounce ideas off of. I don't ask it to come up with ideas for me. However, in my research about this, from what I understand, the vast majority of the general public just ask it to give it. I see training videos on YouTube of wildly successful people. Here's how you can be successful.
Speaker 3: To go to check better prompts, chat.
Speaker 4: GPT, give me five business ideas open the human effing Did you come up with that business idea or did the AI.
Speaker 3: Completely open ended?
Speaker 4: This is this is social engineering to the max. On crack asking happening too fast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're asking to be nudged. You're when you do it that way, you are telling the AI nudge me an.
Speaker 4: Open vessel and turn into me possess.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I'm I'm like you. And I got to tell you again just to give an example to what I was saying, like about opportunities here, I you know again, shout out to b Mac, I Lean, Creative Accidents, a few others that helped us reach our donation goals this week so that we can move our podcast main platform. But that whole thing, like I have a requirements document laid out for Alternate Current Radio about like how I want it to run. What I needed to do, very specific, and I was able to go to chat GPT and talk to chat GPT and I mind you, I've already gone in there and had it index my website, index as many of our shows as it can understand the way that I communicate, understand and the way I communicate with the audience, understand the way we communicate with each other in here, Like I went to great links to train this thing as to you know what, we have ten years of material in a rapidly changing culture, and I was able to create a new category in our conversations and outline verbally just by holding my phone and saying what I needed the new website to do or the new podcasting platform to do. How to technically move it from you know, location A to location B. How to make sure that all the podcasting indexes are updated as to where it is. How to update our website most efficiently so that you know, we can make this transition without a lot of hand jamming and you know, clicking and tapping thousands of And it answered all those questions to me. And it's like I could have easily emailed Podbean and given them my list of requirements and list of questions and does it do this? Can it do that? I used to do this, it doesn't work anymore. There will that work here? This kind of shit, And it answered all that stuff while while Spore was out getting a pedicure or something like that, you know, should something like that doctor poymant or pedicure, And it was like, I had it done in two hours. And I know I could have had it done in two days with a bunch of emails back and forth, but I had it done in two hours. So it's like the opportunity is there if you know what to ask it you're a fool to not your fault, or you're at the very least, you know not to be use a pejorative like fool, but you're at the very least like putting yourself way behind someone who has a similar idea doing that interacting with the AI. But like Ruckus, as you mentioned us in person the other night, it's very cheerleadery. Whatever idea you have is the best, and you really got to make.
Speaker 5: Sure that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a terrible idea, And it was like, that's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Right, Like there's a there's some pitfalls in there that you really got to watch out for. But knowing like you were saying, knowing specifically what you want to ask, what you want to know might put you, you know, days, weeks, hours ahead of your competition or you know, I don't know however you want to phrase that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So so I just want to I just want to clarify something I did not say. They're not use AI. This is not what I said, right, I said those who UTILIZEES tools to create art versus actually those who choose to learn the skill and generate general art. Right, that's different from using AIR in general. And I did not say there is no opportunities. But also, you know, I teach AI. I've been using machine learning, you know, for since like nineteen nineties, right. And one of the things I've saying, and there is actually research that comes out that came out now from events from one of them MIGHT labs, there's brain atrophy that happens when you use and start engaging with chad repet. Right. They found that people that just use chaed repet to just write essays or generate data for them, they lose their ability for critical thinking, they lose some of the language skills and memory skills, right, because your brain will go like through atrophy. Right. Human brain is like a brain is like a muscle. You use it, it gets sharper. Right. So what I'm saying is whatever the hell Millennia Trump was saying in her video about the AI challenges and embedding AI into you know, early learning and embracing AI from early on, is if we take that as just one of those Hey, let's ride the wave without even knowing how to put those tools in the hand of this new generation and ourselves in a way that does not basically deteriorate our ability to critically think. Right, Because at the end of the day, think about it, what is ultimate goal. The ultimate goal is you, as a citizen, that is, have zero ability to critically think. That you open a prompt, you write something for it, right, and I give you whatever the hell you need, right, and and you're fully relying on that. Right. If you're talking about technocracy, right and control, that is ultimate goal is to kill critical thinking in a population so that you can easily be controlled. So the use of AI has to be done in a manner, especially in younger kids and in an earlier education, so that you do not really impact brain development and ability to uh uh reason ability to use your memory and memorization. That's that's what I'm saying, And sadly we live. I don't trust the motivation of the government. I don't trust the motivation of the big companies. Right. That goes back to my point of what I said in the previous show that AI can be a great tool for humans, right, But AI as well can be a very bad thing if we don't know how to use it, right, and if we we have certain companies and certain marketing Now that's trying to push us to use these tools in a certain way because they want to benefit from it and they want to shape our use of humanity for them to be the only owner of that technology and all of the owner of this data. It goes back to the whole data point, right, So they want you as a human, pour all your thinking into using those models that those moddles get smarter right while you are getting dumber. But also I want to clarify to people that the use of generative and large language model there is a lot of over hyping right now. Right and I say this to everybody in my field. There is AI and this is not the first time AI get hyped. By the way AI in the nineteen sixties got overhyped, and that's what caused the first AI winter. Basically, they overpromised and they underdelivered, and they do the same in the eighties. There is real advancement that happened right now, But again there is a lot of over hyping and marketing because they want to shape the use of those tools in a certain way. So we have to be careful about it and actually know the realistic limitations of these tools so that we know how to use it right. For example, like a lot of big companies, right, they are trying to build their own models internal AI tools because they are trying to build the intelligence internally without sharing their own preparatory data was just you know, with the public.
Speaker 3: And the may I interrupt. And they also, many of them were discovering right now, are interested in selling their company in the next couple of years and knowing that it's not sellable unless they have done that integration. And that is I think pretty crazy, but go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's more for efficiency. It's trying to for example, like I'm a big engineering firm. I built a lot of knowledge of let's say, developing electronic circuits, right, and I want to build Hey, I want to use AI to optomize my circuits for me. Right. They're not going to go to SHAGPT to do that, you, Right, You have to build your internal models, right, and it is not necessarily generative large language model. It can be different, but there is so many other types of models being used, like multimodel models, and you have to use your internal data to build that, right. So, and some of these companies finding out right now is there are some limitations and the existing models, right, So we just have to be aware of the hype. That's all what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, no, I got you, Like I knew what you meant there when you were saying you're distinguishing between artistic creation and you know, general AI and you know Rockets brought it up on the Last Boiler Room. I think the and we've talked about it in person. Also the one of the Google ones, the LM notebook one notebook.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's exactly what is your personal version of what Infidel was describing about a self contained thing. I didn't mean to step on your hasher go head.
Speaker 3: No, that's okay. I appreciate you setting the context there, because, like you know, for example, I could just look at all of the podcasting videos and how to's and and set up like a list of things that I have curated that normally I would you know, go through and watch and take notes on and then execute, you know, my version of what I had learned. Whereas now you can use that tool and say, hey, just among these videos, like say there's a dozen videos just to keep things simple that describes something I'm trying to do technically from a dozen different creators to include maybe the manufacturer of a software or a you know, streaming platform or something like that. I could just put all that in there and then ask it questions based only on that stuff. And that's pretty that's pretty freaking powerful right there. You can apply that to anything you're doing. It's like it's like shortcutting or leap frogging the old school way of doing that work and that research, which includes a lot of emails back and forth and reading in forums and going through links and saying this one's not helpful, this one's helpful, add to book marks, blah blah blah. And then you build this sort of like ecosphere info sphere of you know, videos and blog posts and Reddit places where you've learned from other people's mistakes and successes, and then you can execute something similar. Now, you just find all that stuff, or you ask the GPT or whatever to go find all that stuff and then dump that into the you know, Google notebook thing, and then you start interacting with that particular AI and asking that the question is like, hey, how do I do this? Or you know, here's the context for this from these sources. What's your take on you know, the best way to do ABC.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, but but also like I can tell you right now, for example, if I'm doing if I'm using ship actually and also like start using perplexitive, which is actually pretty good. Uh, could it actually give you differences? For some of your research, you have to make sure some of the results that comeback are actually not accurate in a sense of I actually have to consciously go and and review every piece and cross differences myself because there is a lot of errors that happens. So it is not there is a lot of errors that happen in those models. And the skinny part is is when you people just take that and just copy and paste. Yeah, dude, I was saying right with you, not it. So it saves you a lot of time to do that initial but you also have to cross reference it and do verification of this yourself.
Speaker 3: And that's what that's what's going to be missing in the younger generation like us in the X and boomer gens, like we understand cross referencing. We understand the importance of cross referencing, especially if we understand the treachery of the Internet and of media and you know, sources and magazines and articles and all the above videos production all this shit, like, we get it, But what's being provided right here, right now is something that allows you to leap frog. Everything allows you to, like Ruckus was saying earlier, and like you were alluding to Pharaoh, like allows you and why would you not want a leap frog? You know what I mean when we were kids, like cliffs notes, where the leap frog for reading a book, But at least we're still reading a smaller book, not having an AI like summarize it for us, you know what I mean. It's kind of like, but if these tools are there, people are going to use them, especially young people that want to progress quickly. So we just end up like being fossils. Us xers and boomers end up being fossils in the infosphere and not caring about sources and cross referencing and all that. And that's what I think you're pointing at here at Pharaoh, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I'm pointing at. So you can use your tools, and I use them and they sent me a lot of freaking time. But at the same time, I'm still reading books, I'm still not relying on those tools, right, and I'm still cross referencing them, right, because I do not want to let my brain atrophy. Right like any other muscle, you still have to sharpen your brain. So this is what I'm saying. We just have to be very careful. And I don't trust how the government want to integrate an eye and in schools because I know that the goal is to create dumb population, and this is a perfect tool to create dumb population, because that's how you can actrophy your brain.
Speaker 3: It's like the South Park's song from back in the day. I think it was one of the episodes about the Mormon Church. Smart Smart start from smart, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, and like they need to go around like people say stuff throughout the day in the town and it's like you're the music come in dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb dumb.
Speaker 4: Well, it's interesting that they just decided to for the first time ever since they started doing it. Removes the fluoride from the water.
Speaker 3: I know I had this original.
Speaker 4: See you guys, you don't need it anymore. They have the digital florid.
Speaker 3: It's twenty twenty five. How about we get rout the floor, like, oh gee, thanks, you're really tickling my twenty ten bone here, dude.
Speaker 4: The sources is what's important, because again these are machine learning. Language learning in this case is what the machines are learning and how all of this really technically works. I'm sure I hope that Pharaoh would agree with me, because I don't think I'm wrong here. It's all about pattern recognition the same way us crazy conspiracy theorists are. That's how they learn. This is how this is how the machine learns is through by recognizing patterns. And I forget a lot of the a lot of this new amazing technology is actually stuff that they've been doing for a very long time. As Pharaoh said, nothing's changed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well what happened is our faster. There are advances that happened in like some new layers that were added, right that enabled those models. But ll M, right, those large language models. I mean we have NLP and NLT has been research going on like since the sixties, right, like the old chatbooks, but LLM took that to the to the with the transformers and so on, took it to the next level. Right, So it's the concept are still the same, and it is not just LM's and it's not just GPT's there's so many other pieces of AI, but the issue is just people just just say AI and the overhype. I think that's what worries me because of the money that being pumped, as you said right now, trillions of dollars being pumped, so that the best way to justify that money is to get everybody hired up with the crazy marketing campaign. And that's what's happened.
Speaker 4: Correct. And you you mentioned earlier on the program how the twenty twenty thing was the greatest wealth transfer until twenty twenty five. That's my personal opinion. I think whatever is going to go down now is going to make all of that look like freaking kindergarten.
Speaker 5: I agree, that's that's that's what I'm saying. We're going to see what's happened at this the end of this year, and it's going to be in another Trump president.
Speaker 4: It'll be AI Trump. Dad, Come on, understand where this is going. It's going to be an AI deep fake Trump forever.
Speaker 3: I think. I think we've been dealing with with deep fakes for so much longer than we care to admit. Like we covered the holographic Pope in like twenty seventeen or something like that on this show, the Pope just disappeared. He gave an address from his big you know, popetum wall castle thing and then just turned around and completely phased out of reality. And it was just like, what the fuck was that? Like, I I'm going to find that episode one of these days. Make that like like a short reel. Yeah, Like I don't know what it was, man, But like the whole thing with with Hillary, the whole thing with Biden, the Pope, I mean, we've got examples of so many people looking like.
Speaker 4: They were one with Selensky too or Lensky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's all the doubles, there's the rubber mask, there's the the phasing holograph thing like and at this point, like I don't know, man, I trust nothing.
Speaker 4: I trust absolutely no going down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: No presidential address, no, no first lady address. Sorry, I can't trust it.
Speaker 4: Pharaoh about the hyping thing. I was thinking about this because I because we can't really truly understand all of their their motives because they're not hanging out as a bohemian groove like they are. And Alex Jumes anyways, all right, the money, the money, the money, Where the hell was I going with this. I lost my train of thought. I knew it was going to happen eventually. This happens when I'm in happened to me and a half hours Holy shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Plus I did this for a little while last night on another program too, some out of it. What was I trying to say, anybody?
Speaker 3: No idea, no freaking idea. I wish I could back up on that one.
Speaker 5: So did you guys hear that there was a shooting that happened in in a Catholic church, a Catholic church.
Speaker 3: I thought there was a school shooter, like a daily shooter program. Thing happened.
Speaker 4: It was it was a it's a Catholic school.
Speaker 3: Oh a little bit of both.
Speaker 4: Okay, well during church and it was while they were praying, and it was this this person right here, this by the way, shout out. I hope he's still in there, doctor clown media Bear media Bear drew this with his own air, bare hands, bare hands, get it in there somewhere, ear media bear hands. This is he's been doing this new thing on his social media account on x on Twitter where he's doing psyops in water color this week, and when you know it, this happened. So this was like the one from yesterday, I think. But yeah, he's doing syops in watercolor and I think it's fantastic, So shout out to media Bear. But yeah, we got another Transformer shooter. When he goes by Robert or used to be called Robin or now he's Robin and he used to be Robert, I forget how it works or whatever, but that's where we're ats right now.
Speaker 5: Did you see the writing on his magazines. That's a new one.
Speaker 4: I think everybody's seen all of this by now, I would hope. I mean, unless you're just watching the mainstream news, you have no clue what's going on. This guy is like, this is the biggest psyop obvious, false flag, fake MK ultra crap you've ever seen in your life. It's almost like they literally just handed this one over to Grock. Write me the next si op please, And it would be really cool if the guy wrote the sponsored black rock on there and kill the Jews and all of these and vote for Trump, all of the things, all of the things they're all on there.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, dude. I thought this was a joke when I first saw it, and I was like, are you fucking kidding me, You know that I realized that it had all the hallmarks for for any of the new people out there here in the boiler Room like this has been one of the things that we have analyzed in deep, deep, deep, deep detail over the last decade on Sunday Wire. In here at Boiler Room, we've dubbed it the Daily Shooter Program because and the reason we called it that we just call it that flippantly or you know, just for clicks or anything like that. We called it that because we work with journalists who go to these places, who do foyer requests and do everything that they can to do journalism and bring us back something other or something more than the mass media cartel gives us. And what we have discovered over the years working with professional journalists like Patrick Henningson many of the people that he has worked with tangentially through the Sunday Wire, like Mark Anderson, the truth hound who's here in the boiler Room often is that when they send their foyer requests and their information requests and their requests for incident reports, they come back largely redacted black bars through a lot of it. And we have even sent journalists out to locations to include Mark Anderson, and to include a gentleman whose name always escapes me to Sam Bernardino in twenty fifteen, and they find in person evidence that conflicts with narratives that we're hearing from mass media, And we simply would like to know why, how is that? And why do all these events or many of these events seem to have narrative construction around them in a way that is patternable and easily inserted into an information matrix and categorized. So again pattern recognition, just like AI. Anyways, this picture right here, we are told by the mass media is a magazine used by said shooter. We're also told said shooter is a transperson of some sort, very similar to the narrative that was woven around the Tennessee school shooter. So, I don't know, it looks ridiculous to me. It looks absolutely ridiculous to me. Sponsored by Blackrock. And remember Blackrock was implicated or tangentially involved or I don't know, conspiracy candy sprinkled into which one was It was that the Manhattan Downtown Daily Shooter event. Yeah, yeah, And they said that was an M four. They said that guy came in with an M four, which would not be a legally or you know, would be rare to be legally owned by an American citizen, especially an unhinged one. So why is it that black Rock has almost like too obviously been attached to two events? Now what is that? Whose benefit does that serve and where? And how terrible is it that something like this could happen and that the facts of the event would be hidden from the public while the public is forced to see emotional outcries from parents of unfortunate children who did not survive an event that's being politicized in the media. Why are we not allowed to see that? Why our journalists denied access to the police reports? Why do they only get Why does it work this way? I don't understand. I thought that the media was supposed to be the fourth state. Why are they being shut out? And that's the case in every single fucking one going all the way back to Columbine. Prove me wrong, shut me down over it. It's the truth we can't know that should disturb you. That's the bottom line. Alex Jones got sued for an unholy, unimaginable amount of money for some things that were said on his network, and that was meant to be a big warning to everybody. And all I got to say is, Hey, something's going on here. This is being stage managed in some way, shape or form, fomented in some way, shape or form. Look at the Newburgh Sting documentary. Look at what actually happened at Ruby Ridge, look at what actually happened at Waco. You'll see the pattern. It's not that hard to pick up.
Speaker 4: Usually the pattern is noticeable in the response to the events.
Speaker 3: Correct. Yeah, you'll see a lot of that. That would be one of the attributes of any single event would be the legislative, media and cultural backlash to the event or or changes to the event. And you'll find all kind of crazy timing there. You'll find all kind of crazy timing with legislation that is patently unconstitutional put it that way, and reporting that is very suspect, very questionable, and lacking a lot of facts.
Speaker 5: So can you play that prison thing that I posted in the chat?
Speaker 3: All right, what do we got here? I can indeed, so it is oh yeah, okay, So this is posted by hustle Bitch, and I love user names. It's got the emergency flasher emoji, so I know it's important.
Speaker 5: Yeah, play the clip.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see here. Let me read this first for the audio listeners on x This is posted by hustle Bitch underscore. This is how it begins as capslock. I don't have the emotive capability to shout it as though I'm in capslock, but anyway, this is how it begins. Your Internet behavior watched and flagged non stop. All right, let's just go to the clip. I'm not going to read the whole thing. AI Threat Detection platform we started over.
Speaker 9: I am now about to launch Gideon, America's first ever AI threat detection platform, built specifically for law enforcement. It scrapes the internet twenty four to seven using it is raally grade ontology specific threat line.
Speaker 3: Hold on did he say? Did he say? Israeli grade ontology? Do I have that right? That's a selling point. That is actually okay, I'm gonna I'm I'm personally gonna refrain from analysis on that for the moment. But fuck you which wants it to local law enforcement.
Speaker 9: So twenty four to seven detective, it never sleeps and it's going to get us in front.
Speaker 3: Of these attacks.
Speaker 5: What did have picked up on this to you?
Speaker 9: One hundred percent. I wish this pro I wish my program would already be up. We're not launching until next week. I've got a dozen agencies on board TRACE. I just onloaded a major Northeast agency with over twenty seven hundred sworn. This is America's early warning system.
Speaker 5: I am now, as.
Speaker 4: What's the date on that video right there? Hesher?
Speaker 3: Let me look, that was posted August twenty eighth, but I don't know about the actual video.
Speaker 4: Well, I have some bad news for Fox News and that gentleman right there. The First Late beat them nine pm the day before August twenty seventh to for at least almost two million views. Now, the First Lady said that the tragic mask killing in Minnesota illuminates have fun with that one. Conspiracy theorists the need for preemptive intervention in identifying potential school shooters. Early warning signs are often evident, with many individuals exhibiting concerning behaviors and making violent threats online prior to their actions. Yes, it's the First Lady allegedly to prevent further tragedies, it is crucial we look into behavioral threat assessment. I didn't know she used such big words. Across all levels of society, and then an m dash. You all know what that means, right, means a I wrote it for her, beginning in our homes, extending through school districts, and of course social media platforms. Being aware of these warning signs and acting quickly can save lives and make American communities safer. We were getting this kind of stuff from the official pipeline from the administration, and then the following day all of the conservative news, all of the conservative cooks cucks are pushing Palanteer and this new Gideon thing, this, this is, this is this is the pattern that I recognized during the pandemic about where we're headed with the clot shots. It's happening right here, except it's happening much faster in your in your face, in your face people, which probably explains why we had to have the National Guard put out before all this.
Speaker 3: Anyway, please please give us a panopticon. Please. We need a panopticon so bad. I mean, what would we do without a panopticon to stop all the glowy fed boys from radicalizing retards who have been predated upon by the cold tural engineers and turned into pharmaceutical zombies. And susceptible to this base level radicalization to be used as pawns. If these people even exist, they could be completely constructed. At this point, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: You can't the fucking we're not saying they are. We don't need the LS Jones treatment.
Speaker 3: Yeah No, all I'm saying again is you and I can't know. All we can do is speculate. And if they wanted to stop people, if it was so awful to speculate, all they would have to do is remove the black bars from the document requests and not let the federal government do things that local and state government should be doing. Talking to you constitutional sheriffs, talking to you fed boys. That's that's how you fix that. You can guarantee that the public will believe you if you're open kimono. But what do you do instead? You put the black bars on the documents. You make people not trust you because you put the black bars on the documents. You laugh in the face of people that are working really hard to try to understand the truth. Right, Journalists like Patrick Kennison, like Mark Anderson, like you could call him, like our friends at TNT formerly TNT. They have a new website out I'll give it to you on the show page. I don't have it to hand shout out to them. But no, they want us to speculate, and then they want you to look like a crazy person for having speculated. It's that simple. It's the same thing with the stabs and jabs, the same thing with how the war in Ukraine started and what was the US's role in it, the same thing in the Middle East. All you gotta do, if it's really the way you say it is in the mainstream narrative, is unredact all that shit and prove it, show me the money. It's a Jerry maguire situation. Friends, It really is that simple.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're having a good time laughing about this, but it really is that damn simple. I mean, why why don't we have any trust in our institutions because they're they're purposely it would appear at this point trust. Yeah, by design, that is that is a feature, not a bug. As the kids would say, right.
Speaker 3: Right, no, And it goes back to what we were saying earlier. It's just they want to radicalize everybody, and.
Speaker 4: The pretty radicalized at this point.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to lie.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a good thing, you're not a schizophrenic lunatic, because there's a lot of schizophrenic lunatics out there who have their worldview invested in these kind of media things now. And it makes it such that we here trying to analyze something that happened in another state. We can't figure it out because we know the media environment is toxic. We know that that person may not exist or could have been radicalized on four Chan or elsewhere by glowy people. We just can't know. So whatever we say about it, even if we no professional journalists, then send them to the location and they come back and they tell us, hey, these are the anomalies that I noticed. These are the inconsistencies that I noticed. This was happening at this time while the mass media was saying XYZ was happening. They don't match. It doesn't matter, right. We can do that professional of a work by aligning ourselves with people like that who will be on scene in San Bernardino, be on scene in South Texas. And what do they do. They demolish these locations, They shadow band people that talk about them. We have a friend locally who went to Uval day when you've all day happened. His story is unfathomable, and the way that he's been treated online and locally has been deplorable. It happens over and over again. And all they got to do, if they have a narrative that they're so invested in, is allow those journalists to see and allow us to see, and allow all the networks to see and not have yellow flags coming and producers and shit telling them they can't show this. It's really fucking sim All right. Let's see here, we've got breaking, breaking, breaking siren siren from the Oval Office here satire inbound. President Trump has an update on the events that we are talking about right now? Are you ready for this? Mystical pharaoh? We may have lost him? All right, here we go, No, I'm here, all right, here we go, man? You ready for this? All right? Right out of the White House.
Speaker 1: My fellow Americans, Enough is enough. We need to call a spade a spade. Trans People don't exist. Let me say it again, trans people do not exist. I can tape a stick on a horse's head, but that doesn't make it a unicorn. It's a horse, folks, total horse. These are deeply disturbed individuals who have been manipulated by liars and psychopaths in positions of influence. They are on mind drugs, very powerful, and they're all addicted to porn. Porno is what some people call it. I believe very destructive to the mind and spirit is pornography.
Speaker 3: Poorno is what some people call it.
Speaker 4: That was one of the better ais I've seen in a while.
Speaker 3: That was pretty good, right, Yeah, yeah, man, shout out to Cole listener Cole out there sent that one to me.
Speaker 4: The absolutely nailed his cadence and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really good. And you know, when I was texting back and forth with Cole, he was like, it's almost too real, you know what I mean. It's like, yeah, it's the AI. Clearly President didn't say that, but it's so close to what we're actually seeing. And I don't know, man, I think that just cements everything that we're talking about out here tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The lip sync was actually pretty good.
Speaker 3: It was you could see the extra orange added to him. They added a little bit of orange. Man, bad filter there.
Speaker 5: Just but I mean, just as a human that thinks that critically thinks can listen to that video and can say this is a right.
Speaker 3: Like the I mean, man, I remember back in the day, like seeing lawnmower Man what was that like ninety three or something like that in the movie theaters and just being like, holy shit, this is gonna be wild. This is gonna be absolutely bananas. But you know, now, it's like I look back on that and it's like basically looks like Minecraft to me. If you were to go back and watch that movie, it's very minecrafty. It's very you know eight bit.
Speaker 4: Oh no, Minecraft has better graphics than that.
Speaker 3: Oh right, better than lawnmore Man. Yeah, dude, it's it's it's absolutely mind blowing that, you know, you can spend your day looking at shit like that on X and whatever, and it's all so close to reality that you can almost suspend this belief enough to be like, oh shit, it is a Stormtrooper. Oh shit it is Eddy or you know, oh shit it is Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: It's just like as far suspend your disbelief, Is that what you just said? Yeah, yeah, geez, yeah, I guess I didn't realize this correlation until just now. It's just hit me. This is this whole idea about trust. I mean, I understand that we're currently in an erosion of trust and I'm sure something. I wonder what it could be. It is going to step up to be to take the place of being to be trusted. Is clearly where we're going with this is the AI is going to be the new You can't trust your can't trust your politicians, you can't trust your government, you can't trust your media, you can't trust your your doctor, you can't trust your your preacher, you can't trust yourself. Who can you trust? What can you believe in? Oh? I already gave it away. What is it called when you when you have absolute trust in something that you are unable to literally physically literally not metaphorically speaking, unable to prove for yourself, you accept it as as truth. That's called belief. That's called faith. That's by definition. So tell tell me all of this isn't creating a replacement not only for the politicians, for the governments, for the religions, and for you. They're replacing God. They really want this technology to be the ultimate thing. Just throwing it out there.
Speaker 3: M M yeah, yeah, nah, yeah, rock Monster. I think I understand what you're saying there. And I felt the same way when I saw this news of this shooting, and I saw that image that we showed early, it was just like, I'm not even interested. I'm seriously not even interested. The fact remains, we're not gonna know, we can't know, we're not allowed to know, and something's wrong with that. What more do we need to know? Then we start looking at who benefits, what happens in the aftermath, who lost fucking big time, any parents who lost something actual, and the you know, just the horror of that reality if things are being stage managed and narrative managed, which again we can't know, we're not allowed to know. Send all your journalists, send all your foyer requests, send all your grassroots hopes and dreams, and watch them fucking die in the way.
Speaker 4: And it's like we don't even have it. We don't have time or the energy to worry about whether or not we can all figure out the why. Yeah, most of most of the people around us haven't even figured out there's a lot going on yet, you know what I mean, Like we're so we're so we're so boned. I mean, I hate to say it, but like it really feels like we're at that moment, Like it's really like I don't even think even this is going to help anymore. You know, I don't think that's going to work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean because we are, I mean we were what can we do? We have literally had to share this graphic with you. This was great. Who put this together? I think it was Jason Bassler. This this great. So it's the car going into the you know where I can't I don't think we should talk about where there is if you're watching this on it's where they took a whole group of people to give them some showers or whatever. But on the little trolley car, the train car, it says the American people with the palatineer logo on it, and where they're headed is is straight into the technocratic surveillance state. Yeah, everybody is just jumping on board this stuff, you know, like, hey, yeah, we think this is going to be good. This is what we want. This is not what we want. It's not what I want. It's not what Hesher wants, it's not what Farah wants. I'm pretty sure it's not what you the viewer want. Where in this process do we get to say, hey, slow this train as it were down, I want to get off. Do I have that option? I feel like this is completely unfair to those of us who are awake to what the f is happening, And we don't even have the option to get off the damn train. If you want to stay on the effing train, that's your choice. Stay on the fucking train. I don't want to be on the train. And this is the unfair part as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then and more and more of your options to not be on the train are eroding. That's the other thing, Like, while we all pontificate about all this shit, our options for an off ramp get fewer and fewer, and they get closer and closer to the ultimate destination, which just blade run. I don't know, fucking terminator, I don't know, RoboCop, choose your choose your own adventure, eternal Darkness, right close encounters, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I still think Elysium is one of.
Speaker 3: The Elysium is very much one of the best an option.
Speaker 5: When Trumpet when sort of when Musk is talking about CNN Ultimate equality and all that, it's it's more it's going to be those people that's living up there, not the people living down there.
Speaker 3: Right, do you get the surgery pod that fixes anything, or do you not you know, do you die of the cancer exposure from being in the robot factory building the robots that police you, or do you get the surgery pod. It's pretty simple. It's it's technocratic, neo feudalistic surfdom or not. There's no middle clas in that situation. You could go Ready Player one. Also, if you prefer Ready Player one the Congress. Those two movies at least you've got the drugs in the VR to make you think you're in some sort of utopia.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen Dyce.
Speaker 3: Oh you got to check it out, man, Yeah, it's good. It's it's sort of like a like every movie, you know, a this topic near future where the plebs all basically get universal basic income, but they have awesome gaming setups and they live in like these little coom pods or like shipping containers, and they wear their VR helmets all day and they live a life inside a VR that's, you know, arguably more important than the one in real life. And you'll find a similar thing in the Congress with Robin Wright.
Speaker 4: We're not headed towards that at all. Hesher, You're crazy, Nah, No, it's.
Speaker 3: All very black mirror. It's just very pedestrian, very black mirror.
Speaker 4: He was a black How about a black pill? What if that's what they want us to believe that they want they want us to think that that's where they're leading us to and when they get ready to put us inside our pods that we willingly get into. Turns out it wasn't one of those coon pods. It was one of those suicide pods.
Speaker 3: Man, just give me ideocracy, go away switch classic, go away baiting. Idiocracy is probably the way to go here. I mean, I don't know, I don't know. All right, Well, we're way into it here. We just hit three hours. Let's round it out here. We've got you know, Secretary Kennedy and talking about jabs and stabs and all that stuff. But and I know I've got a couple of things bookmark that we didn't get to. But I'm ready to round out here. So I'll go to Mystical Pharaoh first. I know, we got to get you into sleepland because you got to get up early.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that was fun. Guys. Again, I know we went through a lot of dog stuff, but again we controlled that by our own hands and our choices if you choose stopped out of that future, and I think it's you know you have the decision and the will power to do it and invest in your kids, your family and those immediate towards you. That's what's important. And thanks for having me and golood bless you, God, bless.
Speaker 3: You all all right, Mystical Pharaoh. Thanks man, Glad you're with us this week, and we'll look forward to being with you again next week. There goes Mystical Pharaoh, ruckets, safety rounds and final thoughts over to you.
Speaker 4: You hit it really quick, but I think we should technically officially report it. Secretary Kennedy RFK Junior ran around yesterday. This is August twenty seven. It's official apparently, but it's not official. I can't prove it. But according to him, out of his own mouth, unless it was written for him by Groca on ex Senity Kennedy Kennedy says, I promised four things. One to end COVID vaccine mandates. Two to keep vaccines available to people who want them, especially the vulnerable. Three to demand placebo controlled trials from companies. Four to end the emergency in any series of FDA actions. Today we accomplished all four goals. Did you The Emergency Use Authorization for COVID vaccines, once used to justify broad mandates on the general public during the Biden administration, are now rescinded. YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA. But did you see what he did right there in that part the Emergency Use Authorization for COVID vaccines, which was who did that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: That would be Trump, But that doesn't matter. We're not even going to use his name. Instead, we're going to focus, shift to focus right here. These terrible things, which was once used to justify broad mandates for the general public during the Biden administration, are now rescinded. So thank you very much, RFK Junior for doing the thing that you said you were going to do. And I could care less about any of that. I just want to see these people go to jail for what they did during the effing pandemic. Is that too much to ask for?
Speaker 3: Yes, saying it's only been eight months to eight months, and he spent time talking about momps and rubella.
Speaker 4: Vacciness long enough to get to this point, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, this is insane. And do you also love and appreciate the way that he pandered to both sides of that argument. There, it's like, oh, they're still available and we moved it up to five years old for this manufacturer and not this manufacturer, but if you want them, they're available to you. It's like Spoor and I drove by a Walgreens or whatever and they're giving them out for free. There. You're giving that shit out for free to a five year old, and you know you want to run a victory lap and say, well, they're still available for all of you, the Kovidians that love them, and they're not mandated ever again and it's not an emergency at the moment, but they're still there. Like what a spineless, pussy, soft pedal way to fucking end that story. Like, I'm sorry, man, no respect whatsoever on that. I'm with Ruckus. I want to see people held accountable. I want to see actual numbers. I want to see doctor William mackis broadcasted on mass media. I want to you know, I want to see and we have seen some justice, financial and legal justice to some people. It's starting to happen finally, four and five fucking years later. Thanks a lot for that. Where were you all in twenty twenty. Where were you all in twenty twenty one. We told you those law machines printers were going to go weir and burr eventually, and they're starting to. But this is nothing. They're only scratching the surface here, and they've left the fucking front and back doors wide open for more shenanigans in this regard. So yeah, thanks for making me go there, ruckus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no problem. And of course, all while rf K Junior was doing that, of course Trump was meeting with Bill Gates because, as was t shirt says, he loves mRNA because he is the father of the vaccine and it was one of the greatest accomplishments ever in the history of mankind according to the President. So anyways, so on that note, thank you very much RFK Junior for doing what you did. I appreciate it so much. I'm going to give you a great big thank you right now. Thank you so much. That's what this means, in case you didn't know. In fact, I'll give you two of them. Everybody else You're cool. And I hope that I pray that God bless us each and every one of you, and that God saves us Republic Ruckus out.
Speaker 3: All right, there goes Ruckus. Thanks man, that's it for this episode of boiler Room. We're out of here. Thanks for hanging with us. We figured for sure, since it was just three of us, we'd be on for ninety minutes maybe, But here we are three hours later. We appreciate you being here with us. Go to Alternate Current Radio dot Com for the podcast, broadcast podcast, all the casts that you could possibly want for this episode, Sunday Wire, and all the other stuff that we do over there, and keep an eye on the website. Hopefully next week we will have the pre show green Room back up. We will have a live link on the website as the show is beginning, so you old schoolers know what I'm talking about. Out We start whenever the hell we feel like starting, and we have conversations in the background before we start, and we used to broadcast those until Spreaker took that feature away from us. We're gonna be moving to podge Podbean where we have that option again, So keep an eye on the website. Look for an update on that player if you want to support us in that move. Alternate Current Radio dot Com, Forward Slash support and other than that we're out of here. We'll see you next week. That's it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.