Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Is Colorado shrinking? Is the state losing its spirit? Has the left finally succeeded in in crushing that spirit, which obviously is part of its overall plan right to make so many people here dependent on government, keep moving us toward this socialist state that they're trying to build. But if they crushed our spirit, and we asked that question, I know, not yours and mind right, but as a state as a whole, ask that question. As we talk about a lot of different things tying into Colorado's one hundred and fiftieth first day, and you know, tip of the spirit, because it's funny and fun to talk about as poluses as a Texter says vanity project of this goofy, really incredibly ugly pedestrian bridge for about thirty mil that's going to be built over what Broadway has become in downtown den Or because of lefty policies, and obviously that thing ain't getting built right. I mean, nobody other than Polish could love it. But we've got a little fun sound on that is he claims that it's a raging debate among people, you know, in bars all over town and things like that. So he's going to put it to a vote of the people so he can turn this loss into some kind of win. So we're talking about that, but so much more so, and do want to know from you You've got some great text on it. What should this state really do to celebrate its one hundred and fiftieth? Now, if Polis really cared about Colorado and its history, he would have started something big for the one hundred and fiftieth, like maybe three years ago, you know, not like today. So but that aside, what do you want to see happen for the one hundred and fiftieth? And then we're going to get into I'm sure to warm your heart. There's this very moving audio we've seen the video also of the reunion of Barack and Michelle Obama wanting everybody to know that their marriage is maining intact. Great news there, but I think you'd enjoy the video.
Speaker 2: One quick comment on that newscast.
Speaker 1: At the top where it talked about and I know this isn't a sports show, so I won't stay on this for long. But it talked about how Oakmont Country Club, if you don't follow golf, very very prominent, historic golf course, hosted the US Open. How it's now banned Wyndham Clark. Now Wyndam Clark's a local kid, and he's a local kid, local family, wonderful kid, just a great human went to Valor, his mom unfortunately died of cancer. And he's just a great role model in a thousand different ways. And he's also a very good golfer. So he loses his cool in the locker room at Oakmond, Okay, kicks a couple of lockers, and big deal, and all of a sudden, Oakmont's turning it into this big story where it's banning him and now he has to pay for the lockers and give all this money to charity. What a bunch of hypocritical sobs, Right, Can you imagine the stuff that's going on inside Mont Country Club?
Speaker 2: That is far far worse?
Speaker 1: And you know, any human endeavor, right, far far worse than a competitor who gets frustrated and kicks in a couple of lockers, and they're trying to play holier than thou with Wyndham Clark and stick them up for some charitable contribution.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That kind of stuff disgusts me. We all mess up. Be gracious about it, as Wyndam Clark has been. He's apologized, and then move on. But just talk about the hypocrisy there three all three seven one three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: Boy, Ryan, you know what I should do.
Speaker 1: I should write a book about my years as a caddy and a car parker at a country colurb.
Speaker 3: You've been threatening to do this and you need to do that.
Speaker 1: Both both well, and I'll tell you right now. I'll tell you right now. It will be written from a place of tremendous gratitude. But I've got some stories to tell. I'll tell you that because as a caddy you're out there on the golf course and you're seeing everything, right, you know, including Hollywood star who plays naked. But you're seeing everything. And then as a car parker, you're there till the early morning hours and the people are leaving their cars till two in the morning. You know, there are some stories to tell air, but such gratitude because I loved it, and I loved the caddy job, and I love parking cars, and I love the people. And they treated me great, except the occasional knuckleut who didn't, but almost everybody did. And then they sent me to college, you know, through the Evans Scholarship, that the Caddy scholarship. So I have nothing but gratitude and appreciation and loved all those years. But I could tell some stories. And you're telling me that there isn't a bunch of craziness that's gone on at Oakmont, and they have to pick on this good Christian kid, Wyndam Clark, who loses his cool one day in a locker room. Yeah, that ticks me off. Ticks me off. This is where you're supposed to ask me what the craziest thing is I ever sough at the country club?
Speaker 4: But if you're talking about naked golfers here, Dan, I'm not sure where this is. But yeah, I was going to ask kind of a two part question, what was the craziest thing that ever happened? And then also, who's the most famous person that you caddied for?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I you know, the most famous. Most people would think not very famous because this was back in the day. But there used to be this big time actor, a guy named Forrest Tucker, big time actor, and it was a very popular TV show called f Troop.
Speaker 2: And he is a heck of a golfer.
Speaker 1: And I, you know, I pulled him for a round once and he just was on fire.
Speaker 2: This guy was so good.
Speaker 1: But he would have me club them and I could have told him anything in a three club range and he would have stiffed it.
Speaker 2: Wow. So all of a sudden, I'd become his good luck charm.
Speaker 1: And he's also a cool cat. So every time he comes out, where's Danny? I want Danny? And then one day he's going to be on national television. He's such a good player. They did this Golf with the Stars thing and it was it broadcast nationally, and so they'd have a Hollywood guy play a pro, and so, you know, they bring in the CBS crews. They're taping it Caddy and for Tuck, and he's such a class act.
Speaker 2: He makes them.
Speaker 1: He made them retape the ending three times until the pro beat him because he kept beating the pro and he didn't want the pro to be embarrassed on national TV.
Speaker 2: Just that kind of guy.
Speaker 4: But would you say, though Dan a pro in that circumstance, it would be even more embarrassing that he would want to wait until the actor let him win, not for that pro.
Speaker 1: Oh but Tuck was so good and very generous, but such a great player. But they would play some money games, they'd play some big money games, and I benefited from that directly. I love this commissioned business. And so but never cheated for him, and Tuck would never dream of cheating. Very honorable, straight up guy. I never cheated for any golfer ever.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so.
Speaker 1: We're out there, it's a big money game, or on number eight, and you know, Tuck's playing real well, but the other guy catches fire. So things are getting a little shaky. So Tuck pulls the ultimate ultimate move. He goes in. You know, he just relieves himself against a tree near the near the box near the first team, near the eighth tea box.
Speaker 2: But then what does he do?
Speaker 1: He just he doesn't, he doesn't complete the task. So he walks down the fairway, you know, manhood fully exposed all the way down the fairway and without being in any way impolite. You're talking about like the eighth wonder of the world there, And so you got Tuck walking down the fairway on full display, totally short circuits his opponent. I mean, that guy probably shanked three shots in a row and once again we're back in charge. So yeah, what a power move, like the ultimate power move.
Speaker 2: I was just so proud to caddy for that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, what And if there are any kids out there, what month are when I'm preparing for trial?
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell you what month were in.
Speaker 1: But if there are any kids out there and you're looking for this great job where you might end up, you know with the college scholarship, you know, check out the Evan scholar program because that's.
Speaker 2: How I got to college. Uh.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what I'm talking about, see the movie, Well you'd be too young to see the movie Caddyshack, but I think it was based on Bill Murray's brothers seeking the Evan Scholarship and and just a tremendous program. And it sends kids with good grades and middle income of family kids, blue collar kids to college. So check it out. And if you know any kids looking for a job, and Caddy is a great job. There's some great courses to Caddy had around Colorado. So we got that going for us. Three or three someone three eight two five five texts, D A N five seven seven three.
Speaker 3: Nine the dog.
Speaker 2: There is so much truth in all of that. I mean, the stuff you see when you're a Caddy and there.
Speaker 1: Was this, I'm telling you, man, the serious mobsters back in the day. I mean, these are the real deal mobsters who had their regular aightsom and if you got into one of the mob forsoms, you know, hey, go buy yourself a Cadillac.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was just an amazing gig, amazing gig.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm about to launch into a bunch of other stories, some of which would not be appropriate for a family show. But I will be forever grateful for that Caddy job and the car parker job. Holy cow, the cars we got to drive, sometimes maybe a little bit out of bounds. All right, my friend, what do we want to talk about here? For those who just joined us, thank you. I hope you haven't turned the show off yet. I whant to come back. I do want to, I do want to plug you into this really compelling sound.
Speaker 2: It's gone viral.
Speaker 1: You can see the video too of this young young boy who had a skateboarding accident and he's obviously in a state of altered consciousness, but talks about seeing Jesus. And I want you to listen to it. I want to get your reaction to it and also your take on do you believe that actually happened here? Do you believe things like this happen all the time? You're on the Dan Caplas.
Speaker 3: Show and now back to the Dan Kapless Show podcast. Did you ever.
Speaker 5: Advise President Joe Biden to pardon his son Hunter Biden on.
Speaker 2: The Adviceive Council?
Speaker 6: I respectfully decline to answer the question pursuing to my Fifth Amendment rights under the Constitution.
Speaker 5: Mister Bernall, was President Joe Biden fit to exercise the duties of the President on.
Speaker 6: The Adviceive Council? I respectfully decline to answer the question pursued to my Fifth Amendment rights under the Constitution.
Speaker 5: Let the record reflect that mister Bernall invoked the Fifth Amendment right against self incrimination. Mister Bernall, please be very clear. Are you declining to answer the question put to you solely on the ground that you believe the answer will incriminate you.
Speaker 6: On the advice of council, I respectfully to kind of answer the question pursuing to my fifth and I'm in rights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this goes on for a while. Thank you, Ryan, and people get the message. And I'm so glad the Republicans are pursuing this comer in particular and House oversight because it's not spiking the football stuff. It's part of this double barrel we need to save America. Electing Trump was one side of the barrel. The other side was one barrel. The other barrel is we've got to expose the left for who they really are. And I think Trump's right. This is one of the biggest scandals in American history, not just political history. We didn't have a president. We did not We had worse than no president. We had a bunch of people acting as president, like a little polyp bureau back there, and.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: So dangerous for this nation. It caused so much damage as we can all see looking around. And it was a blatant, gross.
Speaker 2: Lie to the people of America.
Speaker 1: So I hope they keep drilling down and expose everybody who was involved in that. The starting point is most of the media, right, because most of the media knew and they were willing to help pull this con on America so their side would win and three or three seven, three, two, five, five the numbers. So I really hope they stay after that. I want to get you the sound. Want to get you this sound.
Speaker 2: It's gone viral. I've tried.
Speaker 1: I don't have any way to independently verify this particular video. I haven't been able to find. Maybe you can something online that says it's some kind of hoax or distortion or AI or anything like this, But so far it looks legit and it's typical of some other types of experiences we've heard of and seen. I've never had one like this myself personally. But want to listen. Have you listened to some of this young boys that escapeboarding accident, head injury. Apparently he's in a hospital. They're videotaping him. You know, family is think because he was saying some funny things. You know, have you ever had that ryan where you're coming out of maybe an elective surgery, and you know whoever's picking you up is running the tape because you're saying such silly things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, stuff like that. Right, But then it takes a.
Speaker 1: Turn here, So I would like you to listen to it, get your reaction to it, but then also your take on whether you believe that these experiences happen and what they mean.
Speaker 2: So quick background.
Speaker 1: This young man who had the skateboarding accident, you'll hear in the back and forth his father apparently died a couple of years ago or so, because you'll hear him mention seeing his dad as well as Jesus, So fire it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm a bad kid.
Speaker 7: You're not a bad.
Speaker 2: Take strouble.
Speaker 7: You don't?
Speaker 8: You just skateboard of my mom.
Speaker 2: I've missed my mom. Where's my mom? My hair?
Speaker 9: I missed my mom on my hair cases.
Speaker 8: Hi, Jesus, you're so beautiful.
Speaker 2: He's gonna dream shake it.
Speaker 1: I think your mama will get ches. Jesus.
Speaker 8: Let you cooling back.
Speaker 2: We need you. I need you.
Speaker 8: My god, I missed you.
Speaker 2: She didn't.
Speaker 8: I miss you? Dad?
Speaker 2: You're so pretty? I did.
Speaker 8: Do you see me skateboarding?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: My god, you're so pretty. That's all.
Speaker 3: You're so pretty?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: Mom loves you guy, She says you ownside. I love mom and mom loves you. Dad.
Speaker 1: What do you think did do you think he's seeing Jesus? Do you think he's seen his dad in heaven? And do you think these experiences happen often? Love to get your taken all that three or three someone three eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Right?
Speaker 4: I can never rule any of that out. You know, there's too much evidence of these types of things happening. And this little kid, there's no way he's making that up. And what is he seeing and why is he seeing it? You know, we can't get inside his head there, but I believe he believes he's seeing it, and I think it is an emphasis on faith that he's been raised with obviously very well. And I thought it was really sweet. I mean, it gets pretty emotional there, to be quite frank.
Speaker 1: Ye see, I do believe those things happen. I have not had that happen myself. I haven't had one of those near death experiences. I did have one thing happen one thousand percent certainty. It wasn't a dream anything like that, And talk about that when we come back on the other side. Saw something that I think was kind of similar with one of our kids when they were young.
Speaker 2: But anxious to get everybody's take on that. I did talk to I know. I've had.
Speaker 1: One person I just know and trust deeply tell me about a very similar experience they had when they were in a wreck that should have killed them if you would expect to kill them.
Speaker 2: They survived, thank God, but had that kind of experience. So anxious to get your take.
Speaker 1: Three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Caplis Show podcast.
Speaker 10: Oh, there are a lot of issues going on in Colorado, and immigration has changed this state, Dante. I've spent so much time over the years, one of my favorite states in the United States. It is a beautiful state, but it's changed.
Speaker 2: Everything changes.
Speaker 10: I get that, But legalization of marijuana has led to real problems psychotic behavior, violent psychotic disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia. All chances of contracting or developing those symptoms are encouraged by young use and persistent use of marijuana. That's been scientifically shown multiple studies. So you got that going on, But then you have you know, I think that they don't have room.
Speaker 3: For how psychotic.
Speaker 10: Sadly, some of these individuals, many of them, we started on soft drugs and then.
Speaker 2: Cook their brains.
Speaker 10: There's no place to put them.
Speaker 2: Yeah to me, and we should talk about this a little bit.
Speaker 1: Three or three seven, one, three eight two five five TEXTDA and five seven seven three nine. What has what has ruined Colorado? What has done all this damage? And let me define ruined? Okay, because you're talking about one of the most beautiful, blessed places in the world, right, So it's still a great place to be, but it has been ruined compared to what it should be and it's our job to try to restore it. But anyway, so what has ruined Colorado?
Speaker 2: I would argue that number one on the.
Speaker 1: List is the legalization of marijuana, and this was part of a bigger plan by the left right and we've seen it implemented in other ways as well as along with legalizing crime and other things they've done to try to turn Colorado, which is clearly the laboratory for the left right. They had a blueprint, they executed it, they took over Colorado. It's their laboratory in how to destabilize a state and if you can destabilize a state like Colorado, if you can undermine a state like Colorado to the point where you can put essentially a socialist style state government in place, where you can make more and more people dependent on government, because you undermine prosperity in so many different ways, such as actively recruiting and protecting criminal illegals.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking.
Speaker 1: About the good people who come here illegally and shouldn't, right, but otherwise good people who obey the laws otherwise and try to make a good life. But the left actively recruits and protects criminal illegals to the state. All these things they try to do to destabilize. The largest factor has been the legalization of marijuana. And marijuana, of course is a hard drug. It always has been, but just not as hard as some but now they've made it more crack one. So yeah, so that has all been part of their overall scheme, and of course we talk about how to fix that, but I do want to We're following up on the.
Speaker 2: Sound we played just before the break of the.
Speaker 1: Young man who was saying that he was seeing Jesus and seeing his dead after you know, he'd been injured in a skateboarding accident, So just getting your take on that, whether you think he did, do you think these things happen, et cetera. I also want to bring you some really heartwarming sound of the Obamas, Michelle and Barack having a reunion. Did you see that video, Ryan of this clip where where they greet each other like they haven't seen each other in twenty years? I mean, you know, when I go home, I see my wife whatever, and I'll be away for a few days at a time on business or you know, trial prepper this or that, and I go home and it's hey, how you doing. Give her a hug, give her a kiss, etcetera. These these two look like it might have been years. But can we fire the sound up for the curious?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: You guys like each other?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, really? The rumor meal that don't start? I can't.
Speaker 4: It's so nice to have you both in the same room, I.
Speaker 9: Know, because when we are, aren't folks think we're divorced.
Speaker 3: These are the kinds of.
Speaker 1: Things I just miss, right, So I don't even know this stuff's going on, right, And then somebody will mention it to me and I'm all.
Speaker 3: Like, what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: There hasn't been one moment in our marriage where I thought about Quentin my man. And we've had some really hard times, so we had to have had a lot of fun times, a lot of adventures, and I have become a better person because of the man I'm married to.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't maybe cry out.
Speaker 2: I've never heard anything more authentic than that.
Speaker 3: I seem really sweet, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I'm I'm moved. I'm not sure I can do the rest of the side. Listen.
Speaker 1: I wish them both well health and happiness and and everything else. I just don't want them to be hurting America anymore with their policies, but I wish them well personally. I just it's so interesting that they felt they needed to do that. But I'm just glad. I'm just glad she was not the Democrat nominee because I know you and many others mocked me, But then again, you were mocking me on all this stuff that when it became true they said, Oh yeah, I was saying that a long time ago. But anyway, Yeah, so I'm just glad she was not their nominee and hopefully will not be their nominee because well, yeah, what.
Speaker 4: I'll say about the whole thing, not that I didn't respect the fact that, you know, she has a lot of gravi test, name recognition, appeal, et cetera. I do believe, however, that let's just say, let's play it out, and she was the nominee, she would become a worse candidate with every day that went by, with every interview, a press conference that she had to do.
Speaker 3: She's not equipped for it, she's not built for it. She never wanted it.
Speaker 4: Dan Bongina was on the Secret Service detail for the Obamas and said repeatedly she hated it. She hated the lifestyle, the White House stuff, all of it. She was not a fan of it. She didn't want it anymore. And all those reports independent of Dan Bongino saying that Dan reinforce the same thing, that it is not part of her ambition.
Speaker 3: Her life goals to be president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Well, that's great for America and great for all of us, And from your lips to God's ears, I hope it's very true. The other possibility is that that is I was floating that she just could not bear the thought of losing to Trump, did not want to take that chance, And so you know, does she get in now because Trump can't run anymore? I hope not right, because she would be far and away the best candidate they'd have, and do your good question about you know, she'd get worse with every interview. You're assuming she'd have to do interviews and all of that. You know, Yeah, Michelle Obama would operate on a different plant plane. Literally, I mean she just might fly around first class the whole time and luxury and give an occasional can speech.
Speaker 4: I mean they try that though with Kamala Harris too, to shield her, to hide her.
Speaker 3: To give her to friendly media. She didn't do adversarily interviews.
Speaker 7: Except brettbar you're comparing car Kamala Harris to Michelle Obama. My friend Kamala Harris was the elected vice president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Ryan, And I did not mean to sound like I was making fun of you. By the way, my wife mentioned to me the other day, she said, you know, I was driving home and your station was on and I heard this guy and I.
Speaker 2: Said, that's a really good national guy. And then she said I realized it was Ryan.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: That's a great company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's never said that about my shop, but the point being that I wasn't making fun of you. I was just be laughing because you know, Michelle Obama should be a disastrous president and policy, but she she operates at an infinitely higher level than Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: And Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: They had to bust people in to get him into an arena for free to see her. They had to have people working on stage and all sorts of gyrations. Michelle Obama, I had to spend half our life savings to get my wife.
Speaker 2: Tickets from a scalper to go see her on a ball arena.
Speaker 3: Y yeah, very true, you know so well, not half my.
Speaker 1: Life savings, but but I would have if I had to, just because my wife wanted that passionately. So all I'm saying is I just hope Michelle Obama's never their nominee. But great to hear that happy couple back together. What about the kid.
Speaker 2: Who saugyes is And I'm not doubting that.
Speaker 1: I absolutely believe that happens, whether this is one of those cases or not. I believe people have near death experiences, have other experiences.
Speaker 2: What do you think about all that?
Speaker 1: Myself personally, yeah, have you ever had an experience.
Speaker 3: Like not No, not quite.
Speaker 4: I think I had something similar to what you have described with your mother appearing to you.
Speaker 3: I believe, right you told me that.
Speaker 4: Dad, your father. Yes, okay, yep, something along those lines. But it was very fuzzy and it wasn't clear and what this kid's going through, you know, who knows what induced it, but you know he's speaking with a lot of clarity and conviction out what he's seeing, no matter what caused it.
Speaker 1: Right, And when when Joe was a kid, I remember vividly.
Speaker 2: Amy was there too that. You know, we were all in bed, we were.
Speaker 1: Sitting there, we were watching something or whatever, and all of a sudden, he just turns his head and he starts talking to Noah, Hi, Noah. And they're having a conversation. And Joe's a very well adjusted kid then and now, and they just keep having this and it would happen every now and then, and it would just happen out of the blue, et cetera. And there was no doubt in my mind there was some being there that he was talking to. Was it his guardian angel, was it somebody else? But yes, you know, I absolutely believe that sort of thing happens. And next segment, I want to come back with some text on this, maybe a call or two. And I do want to talk about that experience with my father after he passed, because no chance it was a dream, no chance it was wishful thinking or a hallucination.
Speaker 2: It was as real as this desk in front.
Speaker 1: Of me, and to me, it's just a very powerful message that went with it here on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast for the youngster who I think got a glimpse of heaven there.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, we played that sound a bit earlier. Three or three someone three eight two five five the number text ea and five.
Speaker 2: Seven seven three nine. Got a mountain of those. I'll get to you right now. But cool.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the cooler parts of that video audio for me was when all of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden he sees his father.
Speaker 1: He starts talking to his father, who had died a year earlier, in tone him how pretty looked, and mom loves you? And do you see me skateboard? And yeah, no, that was that was really powerful, and you know I understand that, hey, that the kids just had a head injury. It appears he's probably medicated. You can have hallucinations. I get all that, but I also do believe that people have these experiences and the real and these near death experiences.
Speaker 2: There are so many reports.
Speaker 1: And I know a few people who've made some up for attention, but I think many of these reports are legit. And so, yeah, it was cool. And you know, again, I've never had a near death experience. I've never been near.
Speaker 2: Death like that.
Speaker 1: But but the one of the most profound contacts that I've had was my dad had passed away in early January of that year, and so I'd gone out to visit Joe, who was in DC at that time, and so we got together.
Speaker 2: We stayed at the Trump Hotel. We got a room.
Speaker 1: With you know, the two queen beds, and we just ate burgers and watched NFL football.
Speaker 2: It was January.
Speaker 1: It was probably a quarter final weekend, you know, when when you had four games on division playoffs maybe, and we were just having this great weekend. And it's about it's about maybe two in the morning or so, and I wake up and there is, without question, there is another being in the room. There's another person in the room, and Jose asleep in his bed and I wake up and I look over and person was very tall. I could see that, and I was not dreaming.
Speaker 2: I mean, I got up.
Speaker 1: Out of bed and I look and it's my dad. But it's my dad who's passed away a few weeks before. It's my dad, and probably I'm guessing mid twenties, maybe about the time I was born, looks the way he looks in his old Air Force photos, etc. But it was a younger version of my dad. And he was standing there and there was no question about it. And so I didn't say anything, didn't say anything. He was just standing there, and so I started talking to him and then he was gone. And yeah, So what do you make of that? Because one thousand percent it happened. Yeah, what do you make of it?
Speaker 4: I think that description that you had Dan was so vivid. Especially, it's interesting that your dad would be in like his prime, right, his younger years. Yeah, right, that you would see him in connection to your son. It was almost like a legacy thing, right.
Speaker 1: Well, And what I wondered because there was no doubt it was my dad. And it's like when my grandma passed and she'd been in the hospital. My grandfather was with her all the time, and he first time he left her side other than to go home and sleep at night, because he didn't stay at the hospital back in those days. He came over to our place for dinner and we're you know, we're sitting there. I wasn't there at the time. I was off of college, but my dad. Everybody's sitting there, and my dad always sits with his back to the wall like every police officer.
Speaker 2: And our home.
Speaker 1: You know, you could see anybody approaching lock screen door outside. It's winter, just snowed, fresh snow, and we're sitting there.
Speaker 2: I'm not there.
Speaker 1: There are these three loud knocks at the door, very distinct loud knocks.
Speaker 2: My dad's. That doesn't make any sense. Nobody came to the door, and he goes out.
Speaker 1: No footprints in the snow, Phone rings and hospital calling to say that my grandma passed away a minute or two before. And is there any doubt, Ryan, There's no doubt. She was not going to leave without saying goodbye to him. After all those years, all those experiences, I just think my dad, you know, he wasn't leaving without stopping to check in, you know, to take a look. Yeah, that's my belief. And but whatever it was, he was there. I'm talking you clear as day.
Speaker 2: He was there.
Speaker 3: A TEXTA is calling it your field of dreams moment.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: And you know, I wish we could add a game of catch, which he always used to love to play catch.
Speaker 2: With Joe and and all of that.
Speaker 1: But he was there. Whether he's just checking in whatever, he was there. Yeah, So whether what that little boy actually saw, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he saw what it.
Speaker 2: Looks like he saw.
Speaker 1: But all right, well man, hard to believe tomorrow's Thursday already, Holy cow, summer goes way too fast. But appreciate everybody being here today. And as fast as this twenty four to seven cycle is, there'll be a lot more big news by tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I do want to get into this Epstein's stuff.
Speaker 1: And is it time for Blane Maxwell to testify before Congress?
Speaker 2: I think that it is.
Speaker 1: Join us tomorrow please at four. Thank you Ryan, Thank you Kelly. On The Dan Capla Show,