Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. This guy's paying the ass. I gotta change the music up.
Speaker 1: For him, all right, Sean Connery.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Hey, good morning, everybody has really.
Speaker 1: Good man, three time Hall of Famer. You took out a two time hof yesterday. Other John. Let's see if you can continue your winning ways.
Speaker 2: Bro right. You taking on Shelley. We know Shelley. Shelley, did you play the goat? Did you play the goat last year? Maybe or something? What happened with you? Yes? I played the goat back in March. Last year? Was Shelley shawl? This year Shelley had it and so he ate me up and spent me out.
Speaker 1: He was Ah, she showed Shelley by the she sure, yes, all right, you lost to the goat, but you won a couple of games before him.
Speaker 2: He's the one that like stopped your run. No, no, I didn't win anything before him. Oh you just came in here before. You just came in here like a little lamb. Pretty much.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome back. It doesn't get much easier. You got double O seven Sean Connery.
Speaker 2: Here, I mean.
Speaker 1: Why do you pick the days to call in on the like some of the best players we have.
Speaker 2: Well, he has the name of like one of the sexiest actors. Can't pass that up.
Speaker 1: You're playing bull charge, all right, Shelly, Sean Connery, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Chili is offering up a pair of tickets to see the Mars Volta Live October twenty eighth of the seOne three years ago.
Speaker 2: Wow. Concert tickets again, very generous, good luck.
Speaker 1: All right, Shelly, you got to shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You got to chime in quickly. Okay, you got it, all right, I do have it. I know Sean Connery has it too. Here we go, Question number one. What type of doctor provides medical care?
Speaker 2: Sean? He went early, Go ahead, double O seven.
Speaker 1: Todiologist, cardiologists for the buzzer.
Speaker 2: Shelley, Shelley, Shelley, Shelley, Shelley. Oh that's Kelly. That's a Kelly song. We have not a Shelley song.
Speaker 1: Here comes your question, Shelley, what type of doctor provides medical care to animals?
Speaker 2: A veterinarian. Veterinarian gets the U gets the ding ding dinger. Shelley's on the board. Come on with Sean speed again? Yeah right, okay, Shelley's on the board. I like, what's happening here? Question number two?
Speaker 1: What character did Harrison Ford portray?
Speaker 2: Sean could be going early? Well, he did go early? Where are you going with this? Han Solo?
Speaker 1: Yours is so lucky? I wasn't going to Indiana Jones on that? What character did Harrison Ford portray in the Star Wars movies?
Speaker 2: Han Solo? Oh you lucked out on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean Indiana Jones is equally as popular. He's played a.
Speaker 1: Ton, But those are the two that I view that question as a true fifty five nights. Get off my plane, sir, all right? Seven on the board, Shelley, I thought you had it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna I was going with Indiana Jones. You were gonna go Indy. See.
Speaker 1: I think that was a fifty to fifty question. All right, you guys are gonna have to chime in on this.
Speaker 2: Here we go. How many sides does a Pentagon have? Shelly early?
Speaker 1: He did want to go early, but he wasn't going to do it. Three times double o?
Speaker 2: Seven? Fu were on?
Speaker 1: You? Did Shelley start her wind up halfway through the question was she going. I think he did, and then that was you.
Speaker 2: That was you, Sean, Sean, I think we both did.
Speaker 1: I mean that was the wind up a Shelley, fun game today. Thanks for playing. Thank you coming when we got some first time fresh fisher or something.
Speaker 2: You know, Man, I keep trying, like Ya'll answer the phone, I phone, Well, Chilli doesn't answer the phones. We know that, But I do like you. You've got it. You kind of got that. To be the best, you gotta beat the best, and.
Speaker 1: You're going after some some good players here, Shelly, So I like that you got some sand.
Speaker 2: Thank you all right, Shelley, thank you for playing. Sean Connery. Sean Connery, we're here tomorrow. You want to play a cool all right bro. Nice game.