Speaker 1: Hey, guys, what you're about to listen to is an episode of plug Talk, the Only podcast where me and my fiancee, Elena of the Plug, interview girls and then have sex with them afterwards. If you want to see the full thing, you're gonna have to head on over to our OnlyFans hit up only plug talk dot com, and it's easy to figure it out. Enjoy. Hey, everybody, welcome to another episode of plug Talk. I'm out in twenty two. This is my beautiful wife, Elena the Plug. Hi everybody, and today we're bringing you something special. This is a couple's episode. We have Hailey Rose and Max Phills on the couch today. How are you guys doing.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. I love I love talking shit, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited to get to know you guys. I met you at a party at Dan's house last year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and we.
Speaker 2: Haven't done content together yet.
Speaker 3: I haven't really had like too many conversations with you guys, but I just found out they went to the same college as me, and that's where you.
Speaker 2: Guys met, which is so cool. And you guys are actually married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, Well it all happened really quick, like when we first got together and everything, because when we first met each other, like neither of us wanted really to date each other because we had both just gotten out of long term monogamous relationships that did not end well for either of us. So we were like fucking for a while and like pretending we weren't falling in love with each other when like we really were.
Speaker 3: But this is before porn, This is way before and this is while you guys were still in college.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, was in a frat. This was like right during COVID.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I almost didn't date you because he was in a frat and I didn't like frat boys.
Speaker 1: Really, you don't really seem like a typical frat boy.
Speaker 5: I'm not a typical frat boy, but in a little bit, I'm a degenerate.
Speaker 1: And also the seriousness with which you approached the beer pong that we were playing before, for sure revealed your frat boys nature.
Speaker 2: It's not just a game.
Speaker 1: He just knew a lot of like small rules that I didn't answer.
Speaker 5: Okay, I used to play a lot of beer die. I know that it's okay, there's a cup on each corner and you throw the die up. Really high in the guy. It's like a total It's like.
Speaker 2: You just throw it really hard one dice into the air.
Speaker 1: And like, but it's not supposed to land in the cups or anything.
Speaker 5: It is supposed to land in the cups, but usually it hits the table. So it hits the table once and then you're supposed to catch it before it touches the ground. Okay, And that's like.
Speaker 2: It was like so many stupid games. It's crazy, like the flip cup. I like that one, just like regiated.
Speaker 3: Gate, yes, games and just anything to get drunker, like any excuse.
Speaker 2: Now I just get drunk without a game.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm just now I never drink, no drink, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: But so all right, so you guys were going to college together and you fall in love. How many years are you together while you're in college?
Speaker 5: Just like last year we I met her right before I graduated, and I had gotten kicked out of my girlfriend's house and I was living in the frat house.
Speaker 4: Actually yeah, and then there was a few times we were like fucking in the frat house and like yeah, and your fratmate's.
Speaker 2: Got all mad.
Speaker 5: They would I would living in the living room because like you know, I just needed a place to stay and I would be fucking here in the living room and it was during finals week, and.
Speaker 1: You didn't care if somebody walked in. Was that kind of normal environment. It was just a little bit normal.
Speaker 2: I think it was like on top we were just being a little low key, like this is a quickie. These are my brothers.
Speaker 4: Like also, I would go over and he'd be like, oh, Haley has a tattoo on her butt, Like you should show them your butt. I would like flash my butt at them and things. But but yeah, we totally were fucking that one time during the finals week.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and then the one homie came out and was like shut the fuck. He didn't care that we were naked. He was like, shut the fuck up and try to study for finals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he kind of chewed us out.
Speaker 1: Do you think he apologized, Like did sex bring you together in the first place? I mean, yeah, he's that a big part of what got you goes and yeah.
Speaker 5: So I had we just got out of a relationship and I was like, listen, bitch, I'm not trying to go on a million dates. I'm just trying to fuck.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: Like I'm just trying to see a girl that will fuck me on the first date. Like I pretty much said that on the Tinder chat.
Speaker 4: We both agreed to fuck on the first day, and then the first date happened and we actually didn't end up having sex.
Speaker 5: Why not because we actually enjoyed each.
Speaker 2: Other out and then it got really late.
Speaker 3: So you guys still met on Tinder even though you guys were going to the same college.
Speaker 5: So I had seen her a few times in like the bus, the loop bus.
Speaker 2: Oh Man.
Speaker 1: Tinder just like the default dating network for everybody in college.
Speaker 4: Most of the other apps suck anyway, so like, also, I was just trying to fuck, so I was like Tinder what Like, I wasn't trying to meet my soulmate, but then I ended up like meeting my husband.
Speaker 1: Were you promiscuous before you met him?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah it sucks too because I met her like at the end of college and she, you know, after I met her, she was like, yeah, I've been doing like threesomes and like organizing orgies, and well I.
Speaker 4: Tried to organize an orgy, but actually no one showed up to my orgy. I like, I'd like dudes, I had like six or seven girls, like all in the group. Cat, I was like organizing everyone. We were all down.
Speaker 2: And like the day comes my one friend who I.
Speaker 4: Did threesomes with, it was just me and her like waiting for everybody, and no one showed up.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Can you believe one If the guys had showed up, he would have gone all the pussy wow, But everyone was too chicken.
Speaker 1: That's honestly satisfying, and I'm sorry. It's sad.
Speaker 2: Someone needs to throw me an orgy now to make up for it.
Speaker 1: Did you ever try to bang him with his frat brothers? Actually, in retrospect, he probably would have.
Speaker 2: I brought it.
Speaker 4: Up to you because I asked you for my birthday if I could have a gang bang with all the frat guys.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that?
Speaker 5: I remember that?
Speaker 4: And then you were I was probably like fun, now, well you I knew it probably wasn't gonna happen, but you said yes. So I was like, I'm like, I'm glad you're down to like gang bing, but like it wasn't like, you know, like a bunch of regular dudes usually wouldn't like agree to that.
Speaker 1: That's like right, Yeah, So how long did it take for you guys to realize that you weren't gonna get jealous about being in an open relationship or whatever.
Speaker 5: I mean, that was kind of the goal from the beginning. I was, we were like, listen, we really don't want to be together. Let's just like keep hooking up and I'm gonna fuck other girls, like fuck other dudes. I don't care, it's not my problem. Well, we never really got jealous up until like we started doing porn.
Speaker 1: Really is that weird? So you would you would know that you hung out with her on a Friday and on a Saturday, she was fucking somebody else, and your brain didn't go to, like this pisses me.
Speaker 5: Off, No, because I was usually busy fucking other girls. So like, you know, I just focus on whatever I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we're.
Speaker 2: Open from the beginning. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like once we started living together and like spending every day with each other, and then you would be like talking to someone else, then I started trying to be like, hmmm, like I'm feeling the jealousy feelings.
Speaker 1: Right, Because whenever me and her have suggested the idea of like swinging or whatever, I think I'm immediately we just land on the idea of like or not swinging, but like being open is like, what would it be like if on a Friday night, she's at home doing some laundry, kicking back watching the documentary and I'm off fucking some girl like.
Speaker 2: I would love my peaceful house.
Speaker 1: Nobody talks to me. Okay, well this is the just wants alone time.
Speaker 2: To be alone anyway.
Speaker 1: Well you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It would I got to go out the next night and you stayed home, then would be even.
Speaker 5: I'd be pissed, like I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: Usually when one of us is working, the other ones working at.
Speaker 5: The same time, working at the same time.
Speaker 3: So now that you guys do porn, is the rule that you only fuck seen partners and nothing off camera?
Speaker 4: Or I feel like the rules are usually always like flexible.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The thing that I've learned being in a very open relationship is that your boundaries and your comfortability levels with things can change, and they do, and so you always have to be in like constant conversations about Okay, like I did this thing.
Speaker 2: Last weekend, how did that feel for you? Like were you jealous?
Speaker 4: Like do I need to do anything different? In the future, so like it's kind of fluid and it changes.
Speaker 1: But like, but if the rules are always changing, then you could never know if you're breaking the rules, right, I feel like the rules need to be.
Speaker 3: Kind of like you're allowed to say, hey, I actually thought I was okay with that, but when I once I saw.
Speaker 2: You do it, it made me feel weird.
Speaker 1: But if that rule changes back to the way it was before a couple of weeks later, Like, I feel like you're kind of asking to me in a constant state of chaos.
Speaker 5: Dude, I mean we were, dode, I feel it.
Speaker 2: Who's gotten the most jealous and what was it?
Speaker 5: That's a good question.
Speaker 4: I feel like we've both had moments where like there was definitely like I was like that crossed my fucking boundary, and you were very much like apologetic.
Speaker 1: I felt.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 5: No, I fucked this girl at a party and I didn't invite her.
Speaker 7: I just like, like, I really love public sex, and so when there's an opportunity when bird built at the same party to have public yes, so we were like okay.
Speaker 2: Like since then, I'm like no, but a little bit.
Speaker 4: That I feel like we I just like, I'm like, whatever, you're gonna do, just let me know beforehand.
Speaker 2: If you just tell me first before you do it, it's cool.
Speaker 3: Like, but what if you said I'm going to fuck her and I really just want to fuck just her.
Speaker 4: I would respect that because there would be there's been times where I'm like I want to fuck.
Speaker 5: You would have been cool with that. You would have been like, not her.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, because well the thing about that time was I specifically told you not to fuck anyone else at the party, and then you literally went and did it.
Speaker 5: It was bad. That was bad.
Speaker 3: That was really okay, Like because for me, I feel like I don't have like any rules on camera.
Speaker 2: Like I think in the beginning, I was like, oh I don't kissed them, don't cuddle them, whatever.
Speaker 3: And now it's like this is like eight years later, you know, but before I feel like there'd be certain people maybe who I just.
Speaker 2: Like didn't trust as much. Not kidding, but like the other party of like not that girl.
Speaker 1: You know, I was just thinking about that when you were just saying like, oh, yeah, I'd be happy for you to go fucking random girl. Okay, if she random girl, I could kind of imagine it. A girl with clout hell a fuck. No, that is you would never stand for that, or if you in any way felt like she was hotter than you.
Speaker 5: No, that's not true.
Speaker 2: And we've looked so many girls that I think are harder than me. What are you talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to be ever been on plug talk, Yeah, your standard. You're not gonna get jealous about something happens on plug talk because you're there. Yeah. True.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's like, so when we were first dating, we were like seeing other people and like, dit a little rocky. I think someone like.
Speaker 4: There's one time with this guy was like totally overseeing my boundaries.
Speaker 2: Then we slapped me so fucking hard the next day. The whole side of my face was red and I had to go to work the next morning. This was when I still had a civilian job.
Speaker 1: And you guys are like basically dating and this is just something that's happened outside. Oh my god, chilled him see that? And that kind of thing is the hazards of the open relationship thing is that like stuff can like it all seems well and good if it's just sex, as soon as it turns into something else and you feel like someone did something that you don't agree with to you're a girl. Oh man, it was a.
Speaker 5: Bad It was really bad. And then after that we we stopped seeing people separately. We were only like doing start like that's when we really started swinging, and we're like doing swaps with like.
Speaker 8: Another couple of weeks, switch girlfriends, yeah or whatever, And that was fun cool for a while, but then we were like, we can fuck hotter people, and that was part of the motivation to start the only fans.
Speaker 1: It's a hotter people and you guys have always been able to just have open conversations about that about like the quality of the people that you're fucking.
Speaker 2: I mean he always asks me, like she's straight up.
Speaker 5: I mean, like dude, like I'd be lying if I said a lot of the guys that she had to fuck were not ugly, Like it was always like a dropped at gorgeous woman and then like a ugly old rich boyfriend.
Speaker 1: That's porn in general, is like most.
Speaker 5: Of swinging though, Oh yeah, yeah, swing at least porn. It's the better, it's a little better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to be in decent shape if you want to be.
Speaker 2: On camera, like you know what to do, Like the experience.
Speaker 5: Guys, you guys have a blog talker pretty good, you know, they're not ugly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like typically in relationships in general, you get a lot of hot, younger woman and slightly older, less attractive guy who just happens to be doing quite well for himself. That's a pretty usual dynamics.
Speaker 2: He basically got the better end of the stick and sing and so. But not even that. I mean, I also just a lot of times we had some issues talking to about testing with swingers.
Speaker 4: But that was one time we went to a party and I got chamydia afterwards, and I told everyone in the group time, I'm like, hey, guys, I just tested positive for this. Please everyone go test, like take care of yourselves. And they were very offended.
Speaker 2: That I was bringing it up at all. Wait what Yeah, which is like silly because you're coming to.
Speaker 1: It from a porn perspective where it's like we need to be one hundred percent open about it.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't get checked.
Speaker 4: Everyone take care, Like I just want people to not have diseases.
Speaker 2: That was all that was on my mind, because like, it sucks getting that ship. But I still think it's crazy.
Speaker 3: That that sex parties get thrown and often don't ask like do you guys have get tested for these parties?
Speaker 2: And people say no, they don't.
Speaker 3: It's like such an easy measure to take if you already know what you're doing on Saturday, they don't.
Speaker 2: You just get tested for it. It's not that expensive, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Swingers are gross because they get offended if you're like asking for their tests like we had.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of like, I'm not dirty, but it's like but that's the difference porn people and swingers is that they're like weekend warriors, like they'll go do this on a Saturday night and then it's not like they have to like earn a living if they have to take the next couple of Saturdays off, like they were probably gonna do that anyway, whereas for a porn person it's like, oh, I can't work for two weeks, this is fucking up my whole rhythm and yeah.
Speaker 2: True, and a lot of them were cool about it. There was just a select.
Speaker 4: Few that like ruined the experience for me and like condoms were a thing, but everyone hates fucking with a condom on Oh yeah, like no one likes that ship.
Speaker 1: So I can't.
Speaker 4: But then they would like suck your dick without a condom, but then where and it's like there's still fluid exchange happening.
Speaker 2: So it's just kind of like great, really work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be so weird to go to a swinger spurty and fuck a girl with a condom on.
Speaker 6: It would just feel so crazy and then you have to like take it off to go and put it in then on for the other girl.
Speaker 2: That's the craziest, Like how many do you need? So many? They have bold.
Speaker 5: Guys change their condom they'll just like double dip in girls with with the same condom on. I mean I did it too, because like fucking like it was just so it was a messy.
Speaker 1: Streams like fucking throw a shirt, just take a T shirt. Okay, So you guys got into porn when like right as the pandemic was taken off or what more.
Speaker 4: Near the end of the pandemic, like twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: But so right out of college, you guys basically started doing I was working.
Speaker 4: I was actually teaching in after school program for like four to six months, and then I quit that because it sucked. And then after I quit, we kind of came up with the OnlyFans idea And uh, had.
Speaker 1: You ever thought about that previously or was it really like impacted by the pandemic or what made you feel so comfortable with the idea of I mean.
Speaker 4: He it was kind of like his idea, and he always believed in me, and he always like you're the like, you know, hottest girl ever, like you can do whatever you want, like shit.
Speaker 2: And he posted a picture of me on Reddit on the busty fatigue and it went crazy. We got like nine thousand upvodes like.
Speaker 1: Bus stepids check that out.
Speaker 2: So many groups.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I haven't gotten into the Reddit porn wormhole. I know it's out there, but.
Speaker 5: Where I started it used to be better back in twenty twenty twenty one. Yeah, because ever since Reddit went public, they it just shit went south.
Speaker 1: Really where you just can't post as much porn or what.
Speaker 5: All of their aps, so all their APIs don't work anymore. So it's really hard to use like their third party websites or anything that helps videos or pictures.
Speaker 1: As hard I access read it through the Reddit app, You're you're using something else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so all the Reddit apps don't work anymore. Oh really, most of them don't work anymore. There was one called reddit list dot com and it had like the most subscribed reddits like subreddits, and there was like a not safer worktab. None of that shit works anymore. None of the scheduling apps work anymore. There was like a big protest on Reddit. The moderators like hated the new changes and they all protested.
Speaker 1: Right, but it didn't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it didn't go anywhere, and everything's just a little bit fucked up.
Speaker 2: Basically, was so lucky.
Speaker 1: You're way more hardcore about Redder than Man's.
Speaker 5: Reddit forever read it for like ten years.
Speaker 4: But that's where I got like my first little piece of attention. I was like, Okay, there's like a market for this. Yeah, so we just kind of the next day I made the only fans account, I made a Twitter account.
Speaker 5: We just that.
Speaker 3: But did you start with just like doing solos and then move into you guys having sex or did you guys just start having sex right away?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I think we started fucking right away with pretty hardcore, like if we're gonna do something, we're gonna do it right. Like when we started swinging, we started full swaps, no condoms, like we're gonna do this the right way. There's a lot of couples that were like, let's go out to drink first, let's have sex.
Speaker 1: Date.
Speaker 2: I don't want to date, I just want to fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, having sex next to each other is kind of some bitch ass ship.
Speaker 4: It's like called a soft swa if you two fucked and we were fucking but we didn't each other.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that doesn't count for ship.
Speaker 2: That's just like people wanted to do that before. We would actually like switch partner.
Speaker 1: But okay is your preferred form of swinging to Like you're in the same house, but you guys, you go with the other guy and you go with the other girl, and you're not seeing each other in the same.
Speaker 4: I like being at him or like okay, and I'm like, damn, he's fucking this bitch really hard and I'm getting fucked really hard.
Speaker 2: I'm like nice, Wow, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's a very unique experience to like be fucking someone you just met and also like watch your partner fuck somewhere like it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you guys ever like see the same couple again or is it always new people.
Speaker 2: There's been a few couples that you've seen it multiple times. Yeah, yeah, only if we like them.
Speaker 1: How much of this stuff do you guys do now that you're like shooting porn all the time?
Speaker 5: Really I prefer porn girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now we just have so much, Like all of my sexual energy is like used of like doing my solos, like are scenes together, like.
Speaker 2: My professional scenes.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm fucking multiple times a week for work, so I try to save my sexual energy.
Speaker 2: For those instances. But I mean we do have a lot of off camera sex.
Speaker 4: It's just a lot more like intimate and like not forty minutes long and not completely opening.
Speaker 2: And I'm not crazy.
Speaker 1: He said his favorite thing is to come in thirty seconds exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've come immediately, like off camera out with her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's sometimes where he's just like you're always so hard for me, and then we'll fuck and you're like, oh my god, babe, I'm gonna come and it's been like two seconds.
Speaker 5: I'm so blessed.
Speaker 1: I feel like for a long time I would come like really really fast when we had sex, and then I've got about it somebody. Yeah, literally kind of talk like light shit to because she's such a nice person.
Speaker 3: Well, it's because you would apologize afterwards every single time and then do it again. And I'm like, and you're like, I'm gonna stop accepting these apologies.
Speaker 2: True, Like guys, just do it. Oh so sorry, It'll be better next time, be better next time.
Speaker 1: Then it's just like a lot. It's a lot more like mental work to be able to last for twenty minutes. Yeah, just give me five five a solid I.
Speaker 2: Mean, and there's things without penetration you can extend the time.
Speaker 1: She never wants to do this. She's like, Oh, let's get it over where. I gotta watch the Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: I only say that when the season is on.
Speaker 1: Right, but there's always a showdom.
Speaker 2: Well, there's more important things in life.
Speaker 1: I gotta watch the NBA playoffs.
Speaker 2: Definitely don't watch that. You're talking about talking ship.
Speaker 3: So do you ever go to set with the other person like watch Like would you go to his son like watch him fucking or vice versa.
Speaker 5: No, But when she goes to set, I'll cream pie her so that the guy eats her, hey, eats her cum shot?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I've done it before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard I've heard from like real deal porn star dudes that that is like the smelliest pussy you'll ever smell in your life, is like when they come incubating. Some come in there, that's gross.
Speaker 2: I would agree with you.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's definitely been time somewhere girls come over to her house and like I go up to her and I'm like, her pussy smells like dick.
Speaker 2: Like her pussy smells like it's been fucked like all day. Like and some girls I feel like if they are sucking a lot of guys that kind of gets that smell like dick. It's weird.
Speaker 1: What does a dick even smell like? It's kind of far away from I don't really know what.
Speaker 2: It smells a little bit like come.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I have not had that experience going down a girl like I've never thought like, oh, this smells like.
Speaker 2: All clean out before the scene starts.
Speaker 1: A girl from behind and just been thinking to myself, like, is that really her butthole? I'm smelling all the way.
Speaker 4: Up here like this times where my camera guy smells the girl's butthole. Really, Yes, there was one time we were in we were like abroad and we were you were fucking some girl and I remember you guys finished the scene and the camera guy leaves the room and I was like waiting in our camera guy's room and he comes down and he was like, that girl's butthole.
Speaker 2: Smells so bad. He's like, your hotel room smells like ship. Now I'm like, what.
Speaker 5: Kind of crazy? Because I was like, you know, I'm sucking her from the back, holding.
Speaker 2: Her but her butthole to because you love buttholes. Yeah, and he's been looking at it and then.
Speaker 5: And then like the air conditioner apparent. According to the camera guy, the air conditioner was like hitting her butthole and then perfectly rickocheting into his face.
Speaker 1: Nightmare scenario, the worst smelling vagina that we've ever dealt with on plug Talk set. He was a fucking witness to it, like he was he was inhaling the same thing. But it's also covenient that we started this during the pandemic, so his face was probably a little bit of a barrier.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I've I've came, I've creamed hyder before going to set. It was like this one time I didn't really like the dude, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, you know, what sabotage? Okay, what what are her rules? On set. From your perspective, though, like, what what's the stuff that you don't want?
Speaker 5: He doesn't her rules for me?
Speaker 1: Your rules for her?
Speaker 4: Okay, Like what do I not do on some I don't do cream pies just because like that was my role.
Speaker 2: I don't really want to take another guy's cream pie.
Speaker 4: And the other rule we have is that, like we don't stay the night in bed with someone else, Like I don't want him waking up next to different girls for.
Speaker 1: Sure, nonight collapse. Yeah that's easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so those are kind of the only rules we have. I mean, don't sleep over is your one of your only rules?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'd be kind of upset if you did anal with someone else, even do it with.
Speaker 2: Me, because I don't. I don't really do it all.
Speaker 1: I feel that's the same boat man. I love. We did anal like very soon after we met, and now she is just stubborn as a mule, like, no anal, it's not happening.
Speaker 2: I don't like it if I'm like same, really, I'm really yeah, that's time I was fucked up.
Speaker 1: Let's get you really up.
Speaker 2: I feel like, so.
Speaker 1: Bang your assholes all night.
Speaker 2: Fun for you guys, not for us.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I have to be like super horny and then I'll beg for you.
Speaker 4: There was one time where like I was having some health for albums and we didn't have sex for like a month, and I was like, just put it in my butt, horny.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't like because I had a like east infection at the time or.
Speaker 4: Something, and I was like, just put it in my butt, like I need to penetrate me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that was like the only time.
Speaker 3: That's the best because then you don't feel how painful it is because you guys don't know it's painful.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: It is, and it's not like people ask me to push it in my ass all the time. I do it. I won't do it, but.
Speaker 2: You won't do it.
Speaker 1: But you guys are surrounded by all these legendary anal chicks, and can't you guys just like be jealous and like inspired by them Because I.
Speaker 3: Don't have an agent like holding it over my head to tell me that I must.
Speaker 1: It's an agent holding it over her head. She's just like a real deal. But sweat, and all we're asking is that you guys become as into anal as.
Speaker 2: Her, and I don't think that's that they want to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: Some other girl who does anal.
Speaker 2: But the thing is.
Speaker 4: That, like everyone has things they like and don't like. Like, I'm not trying to make you suck dick, Like, why would you make a girl do something.
Speaker 1: She's trying to make me suck dick?
Speaker 2: Would you suck a dick if someone paid you like two million dollars?
Speaker 1: Because then no jumper is over.
Speaker 2: If it's like ten million, I mean, it's like, how.
Speaker 1: Much no jumper is done? Are so homophobic? It's over?
Speaker 2: I hear you.
Speaker 1: It's not me, it's y'all.
Speaker 5: I do it for some bitcoin, maybe.
Speaker 2: Like five bitcoin? Would you do it for ten bitcoin?
Speaker 5: I'll do it for ten bitcoin.
Speaker 1: It's like half a million or something?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like six hundred k, yeah, six hundred k a bitcoin.
Speaker 2: I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Listen if I was a regular guy. Doesn't sound that bad. I really don't want to, but I mean six hundred k, six hundred k.
Speaker 2: You know, would it be less gay if you sucked your own dick?
Speaker 1: Okay? Were you there when we were talking about this earlier? I got to whip this out.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, I saw that on Twitter today June.
Speaker 1: It's going viral today. Do not suck your own cock. It does not feel like you're having your cock sucked. It feels like you are sucking a cock.
Speaker 2: I never thought about it from that perspective though.
Speaker 1: Honestly, every time I thought about it, that is kind of what I was thinking, but like, never thought to make a meme about it.
Speaker 5: Honestly. I sucked my own dick once and oh hell yeah, I was just when it happened.
Speaker 1: And how much do you think you got into your mouth?
Speaker 5: I got the whole head in there. Wow, it was crazy flexible. I was how did the.
Speaker 1: Grain of your penis head feel in your own mouth? It was weird.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie. I felt a little gay, But I don't think sucking your own dick is gay. I think swallowing is gay.
Speaker 1: Hell, because we could all do that every time you jerk off, you could eat the cup. We don't, right, So like, did you like give yourself a little bit at the top and then just like finished jerking off and like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because it hurts bro it hurts my back. And I was like up against.
Speaker 2: The wall, like did you know about this until you had to do that. No idea about this. I think we need to try to recreate this for your only fans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have no chance, Like nothing, I have no chance anymore.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just not I feel like you.
Speaker 2: Can both stretch a little bit and get more flexible, and you.
Speaker 1: Could do if I dedicated my life to yoga. I feel like, yeah, within the next couple of years, i'd probably get the head end. But I don't.
Speaker 5: It's not worth me. Some dude recently in Canada and that ate his own come That was kind of crazy during your collab.
Speaker 4: Yes, he had literally just come on my face and then he grabbed my face and.
Speaker 2: Licked his own come off.
Speaker 1: I would be so mad about it. Dud doing some gay ship with you like that would piss me off.
Speaker 2: So was it still on camera? Did he wait till cut it was.
Speaker 1: On the video? No, I'd be happy about that, but I'd be mad at him involving you and some activities like I'm here.
Speaker 2: Gay stuff is cool with me. O.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like the vision I have for you is porn stories. You're only shooting with men who are fucking in manly ways. They're not eating their own com that's that's that's the.
Speaker 2: To do anything that I don't want to do. But it's like that that's what he enjoys, like it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I got popular pretty quickly in mainstream porn because they couldn't find many young straight edge guys. That's pretty fake, don't fuck.
Speaker 1: Dudes, What do you mean by straight edge?
Speaker 5: I look straight edge? So like I shave, I have like, you know, short hair, clean, I don't yeah clean cut, okay, yeah, but I do drugs.
Speaker 1: To be something very specific, that's what to make sure.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so they can't find anyone that like fits the part and also doesn't do gay stuff.
Speaker 1: But so being gay for sure like tarnishes your image as a male.
Speaker 2: It's because they want to cast them as like kind of.
Speaker 3: Like a little boyish sort of look with the older women. And if he has a bunch of tats, he can't play the innocent pool boy exactly.
Speaker 5: I can't be a virgin.
Speaker 1: It is undeniable that if you do gay ship that you are viewed differently by the fans, and the industry seems to like have different uses.
Speaker 5: For you a little more money because there's oh yeah, oh yeah, i'd be making a lot more money, a lot them.
Speaker 1: I heard the okay, but the mainstream point in the world.
Speaker 5: But there's a lot of like really popular performers that won't shoot with crossover performers. So I've gotten a couple of really fire scenes because they literally just couldn't find anyone else. Yeah, they killed it. There was one time where the girl dude, I don't know if I should name her, but she was like, she was like, oh, what's your name, Max Phil's We'll see about that. And then like right before she we started, she was like, wash your hands. I don't want you to fail, Like, oh my god. And then after we finished.
Speaker 2: I killed it.
Speaker 5: She was like, oh, like, oh, you did so good. Everyone thought you were you were going to fail, so you didn't really good.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: Bitches are mean to me, man, what is it?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 2: Like crazy?
Speaker 1: You guess you kind of have like a better facial structure than most of the porn dudes, so like maybe the prettiness just kind of like pisses them off.
Speaker 3: But don't you think it's because the success rate for male porn stares is kind of low, Like there's so many guys who come in they think that like I'm horny, I could fuck and then they can't last, they can't come.
Speaker 1: Regardless of that's saying it to a dude who has even started fucking. It was like the ultimate taboo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, failure, Yeah, like you're going to fail? Like is that inspiring a moment at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah to me. And I don't know if like this has ever really been like said by people in the porn world, but I feel like I end up talking about it a lot. Is that there has to be like a code of what you can and can't talk about. Like, for instance, we always talk about how we fuck some girl one time and she had a super stinky vagina, but I've never even thought about naming her because I feel like if you're working with other people in such an intimate way that you can't just be like revealing shit like that.
Speaker 4: You know, So like everyone has off days where they don't smell great, Like I've had days where I'm like, oh my god, I need to make sure I'm like everything's good, because I know I'm a little like not great smelling today.
Speaker 1: But being a dude is rough as a male porn start though, because it's like if you fuck up, Yeah, I mean you can suck up like once and like people are going to talk about it. But if you suck up like a bunch of times, you could easily just get xed out. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Or if you fuck up with the wrong person once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the wrong scene. Yeah, there's different levels of sucking up too, because it's like it is. I like it.
Speaker 5: I like that it's so cut through. I like that if you fuck up, you're out, dude, because I like, I work so good under pressure, and some of my past scenes, I'm so competitive. I work really well under pressure. So like some of my best scenes, the photographer, everyone's like stressed and ship and they're like, okay, like you have to do it now, and I kill it every time.
Speaker 2: You never had a failure on set, No, not once.
Speaker 5: No, wow, I don't inject down you anything like that either, stand atural, thank you, respect, thank you. I've only failed off camera once. Oh yeah, And after that day, I was like, it's never happening again.
Speaker 1: Damn respect all my nutbusters out there. Okay, So I guess me and Lenna are gonna scud out all over the corner there, and then you guys are going to get it in for the people at home. Hell, yeah, sounds good to me.
Speaker 2: I just touch them all day.
Speaker 5: I do touch them all day.
Speaker 1: It's like a stress ball.
Speaker 5: Super sensitive, and she doesn't like it when I touch her nipples, so I'm only allowed to touch them on set.
Speaker 4: So it made you go crazy, and then I'm like, yeah, it could be a lot, all right,