Speaker 1: Welcome a board Bus one.
Speaker 2: We're out her way to the First Jedi Temple on October, and we've got some Jedi training to do. Padawan's introduce yourselves.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm Coconut Mall, I'm not evil, and I am the nice brother of Darth Maul, the nice Brother.
Speaker 4: Alright, I'm Klutal moon Hoodle scoobling a Wookie Padawan from the from you guessed it.
Speaker 1: Kashik, and my name's Tronk StarBlaster.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, that we're gonna go into the opening crawl. A galaxy at war. Separatist forces around the galaxy have mounted countless attacks on the Republic. The Jedi Knights of the Republic, once peacekeepers, have been thrust into military action in the Clone Wars. Yet, even in dire times, new Jedi Padawan learners must learn the ways of the Force.
Speaker 1: Republic.
Speaker 2: Shuttle Bus one is transporting a class of such Padawans to the First Jedi Temple on Aktu, where Master al Ick will impart sage wisdom of the ancient Jedi religion. But do these Padawans have what it takes to vanquish the dark side? Padawans, please settle down, For those who have not met me, I am Jedi Master al Ick, though you may call me Master Al. Master Yoda has entrusted me as your chaperone on this field trip to ok Tu, where I am sure you all are egler eager to visit.
Speaker 5: Respect Master al I'm sorry, Master Ol.
Speaker 1: After all, it is the first Jedi temple. Now.
Speaker 2: I know some of you may be worried as we are traveling through some treacherous airspace.
Speaker 5: But fear not.
Speaker 2: For additional protection, we are accompanied by some brave Clone troopers. Thank you for your service, gentlemen, I'll take care.
Speaker 1: I think I'm starting to understand where we are chronologically. Alas alas.
Speaker 2: Alas Oktu is far even with hyperspace travel. I must insist we use this valuable time to get a head start on our studies. For what does Master Yoda always say, uh comes great responsibility. That's right, use that time wisely, a Jedi always should. Let's start small and begin with round one. These questions will ease us in with some basics of galactic history. Get an answer right, and you will feel one unit of Jedi wisdom grow within you. Later rounds will be more challenging and will therefore carry greater potential for a Jedi wisdom.
Speaker 1: But be wary.
Speaker 2: I sense the dark side of the Force is yearning to subvert our studies. At some point, the dark side of the Force may cloud my vision and cause me to reveal an answer that is not actually true. Given that this episode is based on the Star Wars canon as defined by the Lucasfilm story Group, excluding any Expanded Universe or Legends content, if you are able to identify this challenge question, you will surely gain much more Jedi wisdom. But if you try and fail.
Speaker 1: Be warned you will lose some of your wisdom to the dark side. Clear your minds, and trust your feelings. Is everyone ready to begin? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, Master, Yes, yes, thank you, yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: Please stay focused, Moon.
Speaker 5: I cleared my mind a lot. It was completely it was too clear.
Speaker 2: All right, let's begin. Let's start easy.
Speaker 1: Question one.
Speaker 2: How many years ago was the Jedi Order created closest wins?
Speaker 1: And how many years before Battle of Yavin is it currently Battle of Yavon.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of such a thing. Oh no, I have news, foresight, Master.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Ago, ten thousand years ago, many cycles.
Speaker 5: Ago, many moons, many which moon?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: The forest moon? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: You guys are saying a lot of things I don't know about. So ten thousand years ago, master, pretty good, paddles. It's just it's just brain rot.
Speaker 1: It's like six seven, those saying six seven in the Jedi temple.
Speaker 5: What's tik tok in this universe?
Speaker 1: TikTok my buddy from back on coursant.
Speaker 5: My droid.
Speaker 1: He's a my droid. TikTok Okay, okay?
Speaker 2: Someone else ten thousand for moon?
Speaker 1: Good guess I think it's I'll say fifty thousand.
Speaker 5: My goodness.
Speaker 1: Trunk uh coconuts, coconuts.
Speaker 6: Thinking even higher, let's just go a calm sixty k.
Speaker 1: A calm sixty k Okay.
Speaker 2: Well with that clutal moon, you are the closest it is twenty five thousand years ago.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Of course, as you all know, it was founded by the Prime Jedi on OK two, where we are visiting this very day.
Speaker 5: Hak hak t.
Speaker 1: Jedi Jedi on that.
Speaker 2: Thanks one Jedi unit of wisdom to you, Kluttelman Hittle.
Speaker 5: Scubla, Thank you, Master. I felt my mind expand just now.
Speaker 1: His wisdom grew one unit that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah from zero, that's an infinite Expansionue. You guys had a little wisdom before this, but not on my.
Speaker 4: Mind was clear. Yeah no, cle, like you said, Master, it was empty. Now it's just one unit of wisdom.
Speaker 2: This is good whatever like the Jedi code.
Speaker 1: Very well.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to question two. This one is a multiple choice, but you may try to snipe if you if you wish. What is the source of a Jedi's lightsaber color?
Speaker 5: Buzz a snipe.
Speaker 2: From I heard Clutal Moon first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's it's there. It's their Kiber crystal color master, Clutal Moon.
Speaker 2: That is correct, Well done, Padawan.
Speaker 1: Another wisdom to you, The force is fast kiper crystal too.
Speaker 2: I was going to say that too, Alas you all have learned this before, I know, but perhaps you don't know that when Kiber crystals are gathered, they are clear and they only turn uh, they only shift in color when awakened by the force of their master to match the energy of their master.
Speaker 1: That is what determines the color. What color is your force?
Speaker 5: Master?
Speaker 2: It's canonically true based on the lucasfilm story.
Speaker 4: What about what about the there's like so many episodes where they send padawan's in the show to find kyber crystals and they just pick up colored kiber crystals.
Speaker 2: Are perhaps we all need to rewatch that one Star Wars the Clone Wars episode entitled the.
Speaker 6: Cavinry a classic.
Speaker 5: Okay, got it?
Speaker 1: Master? What color is your force?
Speaker 2: I did mean to take one of those online quizzes that tells me what color my lightsaber is?
Speaker 1: But I forgot to take one of those, Master Minus red Is that bad?
Speaker 2: You know that that is a little concerning coca, But trust your feelings.
Speaker 5: It's just.
Speaker 2: Red. What color is Yours trunk trunks is rainbow?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got that is not canonically an option?
Speaker 1: Go black trunks like a sea foam?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Okay, yours is purple? We all know it.
Speaker 5: What you're yellow?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yellow? Okay? Fair enough? Are you a skywalker?
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on. Enough lightsaber talk. Question three, which of the following Jedi.
Speaker 1: Masters kada ones it was choking?
Speaker 2: Don't force choke your classmates.
Speaker 5: Coconut Mal did it first?
Speaker 1: I thought it was funny. Master, Okay, that's fair, and it was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Question three, Which of the following Jedi masters was not trained by Master Yoda, A Doku, b mace wind c key Do you Moundi, d Qui gon jin or e Obi wan kenobi? Everyone can guess by trained. Guess, okay, I guess by trained? Do you mean like directly primarily or that's my question if at some point in some show or book or comic book this person said they were trained by a bas My head understood. I will say count necessarily all potawans, but they were all trained.
Speaker 1: Sorry, would you say I think Count Dooku?
Speaker 5: I don't know you mean that filthy trader Count Dooku?
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, I suppose he is. He is Count at this point.
Speaker 2: To keep straight what I know and what I don't know, hmmm.
Speaker 6: I I feel like Klute Moon might be right, but for the essence of all going different, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Qui gone, Okay, okay, Well one of you did get it right, and that lucky Patawan is Coconut mall congratulations. That is one unit of Jedi wisdom to you. Everyone else was trained by Master Yoda, but Qui gon Jin. In fact, I've heard he's learned a forced technique that even Master Yoda has not mastered himself.
Speaker 5: So what was that.
Speaker 1: We must.
Speaker 2: We would have to consult the Jedi archives for that information if you want.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, I just what did you say? He said?
Speaker 2: The Sacred text the Sacred Jedi texts, Well, they are ancient, but at this point we're not sure where they're located.
Speaker 4: I'm also thinking of making a dragon warrior scroll joke.
Speaker 2: But a dragon hoody Whatddy's dragon?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Master only Ku Panda fans dragon the nuts of my balls across your face?
Speaker 1: Master kids?
Speaker 6: Funny?
Speaker 2: Master, imagine dragon? Is I scrolled across your face?
Speaker 6: Check this?
Speaker 1: Master kids?
Speaker 4: Kids crangers like a forty year old man.
Speaker 1: I'm just like you guys. Six seven.
Speaker 5: All right, Master, what's our next question?
Speaker 1: I'm glad you asked question four? Question four?
Speaker 2: What was the name of Master Obi Wan Kenobi's red astromech droid? It's multiple choice, but you may snipe.
Speaker 5: Can we have thirty seconds to think about it?
Speaker 1: Maybe not, sir, string of alphanumerics, I just guess right.
Speaker 2: The options here they are A R two, A three, B R three, S six, C R four, P seventeen or D R seven A seven.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's doing it for me. Okay, I'll go B okay, our three great answer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm also going it's R four.
Speaker 2: Well, Trunk and klutal Moon, you both receive one unit of Jenni wistow oh R four p seventeen. Yeah, because he goes awful awful It's true, that's how he talks full no disrespect, master obi Wan.
Speaker 5: He's a real fact.
Speaker 2: R four has she her pronouns? Or should I say had since unfortunately she was just destroyed in the Battle of Coronison troubling times.
Speaker 1: This brings me so much rage doing something.
Speaker 2: Don't coconut, Coconut, you are better than your brother older, younger.
Speaker 1: Older younger?
Speaker 4: What about your other brother? Okay, what about Savage?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah from the animated series Code Wars.
Speaker 1: I thought you were talking about his other brother. Of America.
Speaker 5: I don't get that.
Speaker 1: Coconut mall of America?
Speaker 5: Oh good?
Speaker 1: One question?
Speaker 5: What's America?
Speaker 2: I've never heard of such a system. Let's finish round one with a fun game I used to play back when I was at Padawan, The Alphabet game. Going in round robin order, you must each name a planet starting with each letter of the alphabet.
Speaker 1: Who wants to start? Okay, who's got b? Oh? God? I have a spin of course, best spin of course.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is the order then, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, e Earth never heard of such a place to try. And moon does that count? And Door counts.
Speaker 2: Endor is a planet the forest moon of and Door is the moon. Ev oh god, oh f F is a hard one.
Speaker 1: No way, I got stuck on F.
Speaker 2: I can give you a hint. It's an and Or. There's an F planet an end door.
Speaker 1: I've watched this as coconut mall. I've watched this technically. And Or hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the it's the party planet, right we have Jedi foresight have a party planet.
Speaker 1: I don't know the party planet. Futhas are.
Speaker 2: Eye coconut, but unfortunately that means you are out since you could not name an F planet. And uh, we're just gonna we're just gonna move on from f if. How we're gonna play it is make them I feel anger. One from and Or is Pheryx that.
Speaker 1: So G mood? Can you give us a g.
Speaker 2: There's a pretty big one. I could give you a pretty big hint.
Speaker 5: Master. Could I get a hint?
Speaker 2: Ask and you shall receive it is where the battle droids are manufactured.
Speaker 1: That's free. That's free. That's free.
Speaker 2: That's correct. Okay, now we're onto I. I is another hard one.
Speaker 5: God, I am on the forest moon of n Or.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I don't think Anne gonna Geta's ice world Eclesian Iceland.
Speaker 2: These are good guesses, but I'm sorry, clut Moon. I think that means you're out in trunk gets the win. You should have thought ahead to know that you didn't know when.
Speaker 6: Just to.
Speaker 5: Uh the I.
Speaker 2: One that is probably most known is Islam, which is where kyper crystals are harvested and what eventually becomes star killer bass. Don't ask that, uh.
Speaker 1: Master dangerous sounding.
Speaker 2: Aphabet jau Comino, mandalorabo Obadiah Paridia. None for q Scareff tattoo up van door Will Bonnie none for x Javin and Xigeria.
Speaker 1: What was her shoot? What was the name of the planet in and or that they that had like the rebellion spoilers?
Speaker 2: Uh? Gorman shoot Gorman, Gorman, Gorman.
Speaker 1: Gorman with the spiders known as Gore. Isn't the name of the planet just Gore? Uh?
Speaker 2: It's a massacre?
Speaker 5: Is are you talking about Gore? The god butchers? That's a different I.
Speaker 1: P all right, that is one point. Hey there, it's Cooper and may the Force be with you and with your spirit. Anyway, this week is all about Jedi because of the Mandalorian and Grogu movie coming out, So let us know if you went to see it, and let us know if you think this episode should become a movie. Anyway, I wanted to interrupt just to our regular adread of follow us on Instagram at bus one Trivia, go to our website buswetrivia dot com and join our discord. But on top of that, we have new Patreon page for the Bus one Trivia podcast, so on there you can get access to our publicly available episodes, all videos and audio for that. However, if you sign up for our three dollars a month Bus one Trivia First Class membership, you will have access to extra content, including episode scripts that we release. So if you want to have a trivia night with your friends and quiz them with some of the episode themes that you've heard and maybe they don't know the answers, we are going to be releasing those on there. In the future. We're also probably gonna be doing some bonus content and things like that. We are also so discussing doing a monthly or bi monthly episode where you guys get to choose our topic, so a lot that you can get access to on there, or if you just want to support the podcast, that's an easy way to do so regularly, and we will try to give back to you with fun content and good episodes as much as we can. We really appreciate your support and it really does help keep our podcast going. We do this podcast mainly as a way to remain in touch with each other after we have all dispersed our separate ways from college, and so it's been a lot of fun to run this podcast. So anyway you want to support us with that is really a big, a big help. Anyway, back to the episode, great job to all of you.
Speaker 2: I sense much more Jedi wisdom aboard this ship than before we started. How much wisdom have you all earned?
Speaker 1: One unit? One unit?
Speaker 5: I'm feeling about three times as wise as I was when I started Master, so three zero.
Speaker 1: I have obtained two units of wisdom Master.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, it's not a competition in the ways learning the ways of the Jedi, as we all know, but but we will be keeping track.
Speaker 1: Some of us. Not everybody can get a's, so we have to. It's not occur. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Look, Patawans, we have just arrived on the aquatic planet of ok two, home of the First Jedi Temple. Troopers land just there on that small island. Okay, okay, let's get out, Roger.
Speaker 1: Oh here we are.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, look at the beautiful cliffs of ok two, the cliffs of as you've staid in your text, blue cows here.
Speaker 1: I don't know what we're talking about. Milk.
Speaker 2: Perhaps we're talking about the green milk. It's guys, all right here we are Padawans, but stay alert, for the path to the First Jedi Temple is not straightforward. Indeed, ancient Jedi have hidden its location so that only other Jedi may discover it. For round two, we must prove our Jedi knowledge even further. Are you ready to take on the Jedi Trials?
Speaker 1: I am yes, Master.
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Sorry, whoa, my sorry? Get your feeling a sorry? Sorry? You know it is.
Speaker 2: The trivia competition.
Speaker 5: Can we switch? Can I be your lap partner instead of a Pokemon?
Speaker 2: No, it's cool, guys, it's cool. Padawans. Please please, let's get to the Jedi Trials. Let's begin with round two. Question six. Which of the following is not forbidden by the Jedi Code? A Killing an unarmed opponent? B training more than one Padawan at a time see attachment or D romantic love, which is forbidden.
Speaker 1: Let's say training more than one at a time.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna say killing an unarmed opponent.
Speaker 1: Oh, you think that's not forbidden? Interesting? So what the two remain in are romantic involvement?
Speaker 2: Attachment and romantic love?
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm trying to think there's there's gonna be some like slight difference there because I know romantic love is definitely not allowed.
Speaker 1: They got me for that one. No, I'm kidding. Co has a different lady in every system?
Speaker 6: Man, Can I Can I also do killing unarmed people?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's probably fine.
Speaker 2: Coconut, you cannot do that, but I can guess I guess it as your answer.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, I'll guess that one. I won't kill anyone.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, none of you are right. No wisdom awarded. It's romantic love. What There's nothing in the Jedi Code that disallows romantic love, only attachment. If your love forces you to become too attached and prevents you from executing your Jedi duties. Or you know, too much attachment to others or too worldly things will prevent you from becoming the Jedi and your fullest self. Compassion and love are encouraged by the Jedi.
Speaker 1: Even casual sex is.
Speaker 2: Okay now, yeah, it was a little blurb about how like one of the Jedi was having it was okays.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, this place now wha yeah, the Jedi order has really changed their stands recently.
Speaker 9: Let's go.
Speaker 1: They they changed their stands because they were driving away young.
Speaker 2: Well, alas, we have failed the first Jedi trial, but do not let that discourage you. There are other ways to find the temple. Let's continue. Question said, who can tell me what the sorry, at least start out, Who can tell me what structure once existed at the mountaintop site of our great Jedi Temple on Coruscant. If you can't quite remember, I have multiple choice, but you may try to s I'll try to snipe trunk please. I think before the Jedi Temple there was there. I think there was a Sith temple. Trunk. That is correct, there was this ancient Sith shrine, Ancient Sith shrine. Say that, say that one time fast Ancient Says shrine. Okay, there's an ancient Sex shrine the top the Sacred Spire, which is what they call that mountain. In fact, that ancient Sith shrine was actually built on a light side vergence originally, and then they tainted it to become dark side, and then the Jedi Temple was subsequently built on top of it to try to cancel out the dark energy.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure we've taken care of it. I mean, the Sith haven't even been around for millennia, so there's nothing to worry about.
Speaker 1: That's so lame. I can't believe they did something like that.
Speaker 4: Come on, guys, right, Master, I heard some weird uh rumors about Master Skywalker.
Speaker 5: What's do these days?
Speaker 2: Master Anakin? Well, I I did hear that that he was awarded the title of Master but not granted a seat on the Council.
Speaker 1: So there's some.
Speaker 5: Drama that work.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about the politics of the High Council, so I'm just.
Speaker 1: Hell no.
Speaker 2: I would never get into managerial roles like that. I like I like teaching patawans.
Speaker 5: At least the High councils.
Speaker 1: Too much casual six.
Speaker 2: No more politics, please, let's loactic politics out of this.
Speaker 1: We're here to learn the Jedi ways. Uh.
Speaker 2: That is two units of wisdom to trunk, and we are onto the next trial.
Speaker 1: Question eight.
Speaker 2: Which of the following describes the nearly forgotten force eaters of Jedi legend? You may snipe if you think you know what force eaters are?
Speaker 1: No one, anyone? All right, here you go. A it's an eating disorder sentient four legged beings which feed on four sensitive individuals. B dark holes in space from which the light side of the force cannot escape. See ancient Sith lords who could rid a Jedi of their connection to the force, or d Sith artifacts which could trap a Jedi within them and harvest their medicalorians. Which of these is what we call force eaters? Say the four legged creature?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna say the big bed, black hole?
Speaker 1: Okay, Coconut, I'll go with the one that's a box that eats you?
Speaker 2: Is that the the trap that harvest or medical oorians? All right, Well, one of you perhaps has heard of this legend. One of you probably has heard of this legend. It seems, Trunk, you are correct. What what have also been referred to as the nameless are sentient four legged beings that come from a world where they directly live off of the force, but when they were removed off of their world, they become ravenous and hunt for sensitive individuals.
Speaker 5: Wow, although those times, who's the jerk who took them off their planet the first time?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure the exact name, but I know it has something to do with the cult of the Open Hand.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, what's that?
Speaker 2: You'd have to ask Master Yoda about that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeahs a rat?
Speaker 2: All right, two units of wisdom to Trunk question nine. As you know, there are seven lightsaber fighting forms, commonly referred to as forms one through seven. Which of the following describes the form one fighting style? So I'm going to give you seven options which describe the seven forms. Which one's form one? Hey, A form focused primarily on attack. B A form focused primarily on defense. SEE a form focused on disarming a foe. D a form for lightsaber to lightsaber combat. E a highly aggressive form that relies on negative emotions. F a balanced form of defense and attack, or G a balanced form that makes greater use of the force.
Speaker 5: Can you read them again, Master.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll say it a little more succinctly. Primarily on attack, primarily on defense, focused on disarming a foe for lightsaber to lightsaber combat, an aggressive form that relies on negative emotions, a balance of defense and attack, or a balanced form that makes a greater use of the force.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say it's disarming foes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm oh, go ahead, drunk, if you want to go. I feel like if you're going to name something form one, it'll be like the most foundational one. I feel like defense is just the most foundational Okay, I was. I also had that mindset, but I'll go with something else.
Speaker 6: I'll go with a balance, because the most important thing is balance of defense and attack.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. Okay, that's the Jedi way.
Speaker 2: One of you is correct, and that one is Koludal moon Hoodle Scubulin. Disarming a foe is the first is form one, the first form developed for Back in ancient times, the Jedi had no opponents that had lightsabers because the Scyth weren't around, so we just trained to disarm our foes without hurting them. All of the tactics were to quickly end the skirmish as quickly as possible to keep the peace, since no weapon could stand up to our lightsabers, but we had to develop later ones once the Sith came around. If you're curious, Form two is lightsaber to lightsaber. Combat form three is defense, form F four is for attack. Form five is a balance of defense, and attack six is the one that makes a greater use of the force, and that's the most popular one these days. And then there's seven, which is a highly aggressive form that relies on negative emotions.
Speaker 5: What's what?
Speaker 4: What's the where's What's the one where I turn off my lightsaber and then turn it back on later.
Speaker 1: That's a war crome. I'm pretty sure. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 5: I mean, isn't that a stance?
Speaker 2: I am not sure what you're referring to, but I am not myself the greatest of lightsaber sword fighters.
Speaker 6: So master, you have to the form of hiding my lightsaber and TSA is that fine?
Speaker 2: TSA, I'm unaware of this transchalactic security administration.
Speaker 1: Yeahg all right, So.
Speaker 2: That's two points to Klutal Moon and we're onto the Final Jedi Trial. Question ten, What is the name of the spepecies of Master Yoda?
Speaker 1: Anyone want to snipe?
Speaker 5: Snipe? It's Yoda species.
Speaker 1: What is the name of his species?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's they don't have a name, Yoda species. That is the name of their species, Yoda, Yoda the Yodites.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, but that's not correct.
Speaker 1: I have I have species, alright.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that. Master.
Speaker 2: Let me let me read the options. Perhaps it will jog your memory. A Trandosan, B to Gruta, c oh Tola or D Grogian Grogan.
Speaker 5: I'll go B.
Speaker 2: Trandosan. I'm sorry. Neither of you are right. It's actually Grogorian.
Speaker 5: Influenced by the dark Side.
Speaker 1: I guess a big by recently.
Speaker 5: You're being influenced by the dark Side?
Speaker 1: Master, or is this a child you're challenging me on the final challenge?
Speaker 4: I believe this is it. I believe this is wisdom influenced by the dark Side.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to tell you that this was information that was recently revealed to us by a recent Jedi youngling known as Grogue.
Speaker 1: Is this that No?
Speaker 5: I don't think so, Master.
Speaker 1: The question is have I seen season two of Mandalorian.
Speaker 4: No, I am not sorry, Master, I'm locked in now, Okay, I can't take it back.
Speaker 5: That's not the Jedi way.
Speaker 2: Sure, Jedis don't take back anyone else challenging me.
Speaker 5: It takes Jedi order.
Speaker 1: This is this is Clutal Moon's challenge.
Speaker 2: I must I must search, I must search my feelings within the force to know is the dark.
Speaker 1: Side taking hold of me? Moon? You are correct? Species? Is there actually a new name?
Speaker 2: No one knows Yoda's species. He's never told anyone, and neither has Yattle.
Speaker 5: That's why they're referred to as the Yoda species.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of an insensitive way to put it.
Speaker 5: But the yodel.
Speaker 8: Your own dark side influence yourself, all right, Well, congratulations, Padawan's your wisdom has increased enough to reveal the entrance to the Jedi Temple before.
Speaker 2: We enter, though, let us take stock of the wisdom we each now carry.
Speaker 7: Coconut Master, I'm exactly the same, I got one wisdom.
Speaker 1: Well, you can tag along with us. Yeah, I'm here for the ride. I want to see some red crystals in there, Moon.
Speaker 5: I have disrobed partially mastered.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, oh God, I'm getting ready for the next hour.
Speaker 5: I believe I have eight wisdom's Master.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, Trunk, how wise are you?
Speaker 1: Bronk has six units of wisdom Master. All right, we still have some wisdom yet to gain. I'm sure of it.
Speaker 2: Now, let us enter into this sacred temple. As you step inside, I invite you to meditate on this ancient Jedi mantra. There is no emotion. There is peace, there is no ignorance. There is knowledge, there is no passion, There is serenity, there is no chaos, there is harmony, there is no death.
Speaker 1: There is the force. Oh Bars, did you guys hear that? Did you guys hear that?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Sorry, it seems like seems like our trooper escorts have just received an important message.
Speaker 5: What's that.
Speaker 1: To me?
Speaker 9: Trader to the Republic?
Speaker 2: Bad ones?
Speaker 5: Take cover? Somehow the clones sapt turned against us. So I've been hit.
Speaker 1: This is it, bad ones.
Speaker 9: You must save yourselves. Quickly run towards the back of the temple. There, legend says you will find a big butthole like entrance to a cave of mirrors. Leads out with your feelings and the force will lead you.
Speaker 2: The human.
Speaker 1: In the hall. It was.
Speaker 7: Oh no, yo, here we are in the hall of mirs with the Master in tearrors.
Speaker 1: That's what I got.
Speaker 5: Don't quit your days, I guess. Oh my god, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Does anybody else have any questions? I have nothing prepared? I don't have any questions.
Speaker 4: Well, the Master said, we have to reach out with our emotions.
Speaker 1: Do we just want to go around the circle and say, like, one good thing and one bad thing that happened to us today?
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone say one good thing about Master and one bad thing about Master.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right?
Speaker 5: Uh you first there you go?
Speaker 1: Okay? What was that? Who?
Speaker 5: That's like?
Speaker 1: I can still hear him. He's from the beyond.
Speaker 5: I've heard his voice through the force. What what do you? What do you? What is one thing you loved about Master al Lick?
Speaker 1: I loved his go get her attitude.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, thing you hated about him? What made you hate his stupid guns?
Speaker 1: I heard he was part of Cash Moon Dee's Island.
Speaker 5: Coconut Mal What your fate? What was one of your favorite.
Speaker 4: Things about Master al Lick His encouragement of casual sex.
Speaker 1: I don't think he was encouragement.
Speaker 4: He wanted what did you what did you hate about him?
Speaker 7: Opposite of forbidden is not encouraged. Uh, I guess h too much casual.
Speaker 1: He was fiend for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was a he was an animal.
Speaker 1: What about you at moon Hoodle Scublin.
Speaker 4: I really appreciated how honest he was about all the things, like, he was a good teacher. I hate how he's questionable on he made some comments that made me think we should check his like communicator, this arch history on it.
Speaker 1: I was a little worried about him. Yeah, yeah, Hey, now might be a great time to say, if you're enjoying listening to bus.
Speaker 5: Nice See.
Speaker 1: Right, we're gonna cut all that out.
Speaker 10: No, he's an ender, Joe, such unlikely survivors of my Order sixty six.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, your luck will soon run out. Do not bother trying to strike me down. For I am but an apparition, a projection of your fear of falling to the dark side. Yes, yes, give into this fear and discover the power of the sith.
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, light power.
Speaker 5: What form do we use?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Sense much fear within you. Your master is no more and you have nowhere else to run. Yet I sense much wisdom amongst you. Yes, perhaps can you lose your power to forward my grand plans? You Patawans will now use your Jedi foresight to look into the future and tell me the results of a events yet to come.
Speaker 1: Oh no, every cool? Very cool with that?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Great? Long don't kill ust?
Speaker 2: What will be the first film produced by Lucasfilm Limited. A new hope I have if you do not wish to snipe a Star Wars B, American Graffiti, Indiana Jones or d.
Speaker 1: T h X one eight. Oh, I'll go Indiana Jones. I don't think he was Lucas Films Limited until after Star Wars. I'll go American Graffiti. What the heck?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm sticking with Star Wars all right?
Speaker 2: Well, in fact, I can sense one of you is correct, and it is Coconut Maul. There is great promise.
Speaker 1: In this Padawa. Yes, I feel the darkness with this one.
Speaker 2: I also sense that other notable Lucasfille movies include The Labyrinthe Willow and The Land Before Time.
Speaker 5: What that's true?
Speaker 1: That's it. I knew Land Before Time was goaded. Let's move on. I have another question for you. Question twelve. What animal will be the.
Speaker 2: Inspiration for Chewbacca's character design A A silver back gorilla, B, a ringtailed lemur, C an Alaskan malamoot dog or d the legendary Bigfoot.
Speaker 5: It's gotta be Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: I mean it's bigfoot close, but I don't think it was Bigfoot. I bet it's the dog. I was also thinking dog ya, I'll just send it dog ah.
Speaker 2: Well, the wisdom of the crowds correct this time, and Alaskan malamut is the right answer. I can sense it now. Chewbacca will be inspired by George Lucas's Alaskan malamut named Indiana Jones no way, and himself is named after the Russian word for dog, sobaka chew dog.
Speaker 5: That's at Long.
Speaker 1: City? Is that's actually a really neat facts? Your eyes are terrified? Question thirteen?
Speaker 2: What will be the on set secret code name for the production of Star Wars Episode six, Return of the Jedi?
Speaker 1: Would anyone like to snipe? I don't know enough to snipe, but that I don't know.
Speaker 2: Here are your options. A blue harvest, B autumn frost see Rory's first kiss, or D Oliver's arrow.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think it's Rory's first kiss.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, I'll do Blue Harvest.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll do What was the Autumn one? Autumn Frost? Autumn Frost? All right?
Speaker 2: All I sense one of you knows the truth, and that is Trunk, Star Blaster is Blue Harvest, yes, but the other ones are real code names for other movies. Oh, Autumn Frost was Man of Steel's code name. Rory's first kiss is the Dark Knight, hell yeah, and Oliver's arrow is inception whoa and fun fact. Even today, the domain Blueharvest dot com redirects to Star Wars dot com.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool, pretty cool, nice starts?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 5: What does any of that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're in the cave of mirrors. Who knows what any of this ship means?
Speaker 5: Do you think this guy kind of looks like Chancellor Palpatine?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong Chancellor Palpatine? But he's he's like the president. He wouldn't do anything wrong. Come on, an attack on.
Speaker 2: Light on my life has left me scarred and deformed. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that. Man's he's being so strong right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I came out here, you know, right after my spacial reconstruction surgery to trying to get back on the horse back on the saddle, my sif duties.
Speaker 1: Anyways, still chair.
Speaker 2: That the Neber Cave is so very powerful. It just comes out sometimes with that. MYS hard to control it.
Speaker 1: My age, you.
Speaker 10: Know whoa, we're kids.
Speaker 1: Like that? That like that.
Speaker 2: Ah, but I am hearing many voices in my mind saying many things. Can you tell me which Star Wars character says the following lines to shout.
Speaker 1: It out if you know it? Okay, hey, well the first one.
Speaker 5: Never tell me the odds Han solo.
Speaker 1: That's correct, Scubulin.
Speaker 5: Do I get a Do I get a wisdom for that? Yep?
Speaker 1: You get one wisdom per each? How about that?
Speaker 5: Got it? Thanks, Dark Cities.
Speaker 2: In my experience, there's no such thing as luck Obi wan kenobi.
Speaker 1: That's correct? Again, locked in bro.
Speaker 2: Next, let the past die kill it if you have to.
Speaker 5: Luke Skywalker incorrect, I'm sorry. Oh no, it's Kylo Re.
Speaker 1: It is Kylo Red. But I don't think I'm going to give that to you since you did two guests.
Speaker 2: It is Kylo Redd. Did you cocnut trunk? You guys know that no, all right, then nobody gets that point the next one. The belonging you seek is not behind you? It is ahead, isn't it?
Speaker 1: QUI gone? Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Shoot? Is it in?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it towards ray? Can I ask a question? That question?
Speaker 2: You're on the right track, Trunk, right the right.
Speaker 1: You're on the right track, Trunk. Is it the the glasses lady? And force awakens?
Speaker 2: Is buttle eyes? Lady, Ma's kanada. I'll give that to you.
Speaker 1: I'll give it.
Speaker 2: And now for the last one. But I was going ta Tashi station to pick up some power converted skywalker. That's correct, Trunk. All this you guessed twice.
Speaker 1: Hey, dart Citius is fair.
Speaker 2: All this knowledge expands my plans even beyond that galaxy. Surely I must rain for millennia to come. There cannot be any more powerful than I can. There Question fifteen, I must know what is the ultimate fate of myself Darth City.
Speaker 5: Is he returns, but then you die?
Speaker 1: You die, but then you return again, and then then you die again.
Speaker 5: And as far as we think the foresight has shown us, you're dead. Just straight up.
Speaker 2: And your granddaughter disowns your family name and calls herself a skywalker?
Speaker 1: Sorry bro? And who and how do I die? Tradginally, you die because you get thrown into into the beaches the middle of the Darth's death star. No way way, sorry bro?
Speaker 5: And you ask that might be the.
Speaker 1: Fate? It's ultimate demise?
Speaker 5: You die?
Speaker 1: Shoot? How do they cow?
Speaker 5: Lightsaber? I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Like light I do like that? Which was it? I will say you get killed because I think Ray is it? No? No, Kylo kills you, doesn't he? No?
Speaker 5: He No? I think your ship goes down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ship explodes. No, he's on a planet. When I'm just gonna say, Lightsaber, I had no fun I think ones Hey, foresight is hard. Come on, remembering this movie I saw vision is blurry. I think kills you.
Speaker 4: I think you die in a in a in a in a ship related accident.
Speaker 1: I think Ray kills you and then the ship explodes. But I think Kyler kills him because he then he dies and then Ray brings him back.
Speaker 2: Is that perhaps I need to look into the future myself to see the truth, because.
Speaker 1: I don't think it of you are quite right?
Speaker 5: You just collapse.
Speaker 1: You know that I that we purposefully gave him the wrong answer, sweet, the truth power has revealed itself to me. I am killed by my granddaughter Ray, I was as she reflected my own forced lightning back at me, killing me once and for all. Oh, it's like the Avatar thing.
Speaker 5: That's all the Jedi are behind.
Speaker 1: I said, Ray. But what you like that Dorset answer? No, cooking up.
Speaker 6: Things?
Speaker 2: He said, cooking get those three points.
Speaker 5: Come on, Tronk.
Speaker 2: And that's for the knowledge that I now have a this demise. I can't believe it. It's all lies. And now I know you Padawans know nothing of the force.
Speaker 1: Can't be true.
Speaker 5: No, I think we're safe in the whole of years.
Speaker 1: This can't be true. No, Master Yoda. Yes, and a shirt change. This is awesome. This is awesome. He changed his shirt.
Speaker 2: Thanks, guys, he's sick.
Speaker 1: Master Yoda, sound different, notwides fear, not safe. You are only a dream, it was.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is I, master Yoda, I said all that mirror gave bullshit.
Speaker 1: But I must.
Speaker 2: I must confess your master has met his demise and grave news. I have to share of the fate of the Jedi. Order into hiding. You must go disperse, you must hide your identities. I since the times ahead will be difficult, but we must carry hope within us. Now, who amongst you has collected the most wisdom?
Speaker 5: Master Yoda?
Speaker 4: I started at about one wisdom, and now I feel about ten times as wise as.
Speaker 5: I used to be.
Speaker 1: Wow, So we'll take that to mean ten.
Speaker 5: Yes, Master, that's what I.
Speaker 6: Meant, Master, Since I got that last point obviously when it was three wisdom, that would put me at ten wisdom.
Speaker 1: Ten Wow. I would love to say it was a three way time, but unfortunately I have fourteen units of wisdom? Is so wise? He so wise?
Speaker 5: We must kill him?
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations Padawan on your newfound wisdom. Perhaps you will earn the title of master some day, but for the time being, we must flee. Now go, May the force be with you the end. Well, folks, look slekes. That's all the time we have. Thank you for listening to our show. If you enjoyed your ride on bus one today, we'd really appreciate it if you told your friends about us. Also, subscribing or dropping a five star rating in your podcast player.
Speaker 1: Would be super helpful.
Speaker 2: We're on all the social media's as at bus one Trivia right to us at hi at bus on Trivia or join our Discord server. We play trivia games there and send memes and you.
Speaker 1: Will probably like it. The link to join can be found at buswetriba.
Speaker 2: Dot com, where you can also check out our official merch or Cameron'sass dot com. Before we go, we'd like to thank Vert for the use of our theme song five nine.
Speaker 1: Which is a sort of.
Speaker 2: Thanks for writing Bus one.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next week. By the way, the Force be with you.