Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one O one one w JRR but your freaking idiots all right.
Speaker 2: Idiotology in this hour brought to you by JR R's Rock the Bank thousand dollars cash giveaways Taco. Your Monday theory may be even stronger in effect today on the day after the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my theory speaks of is that on Mondays you have the best chance to win and rock the bank for one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: In the first giveaway, which happens during our show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nine oh five. Last week we had three days in a row of a winner at nine oh five. The odds are that pretty small. So when yourself one thousand dollars enter that keyword at nine oh five, we'll remind you and tell you what the keyword is and all that crap.
Speaker 2: A licensed massage therapist has been locked up on one hundred thousand dollars bond for forcibly performing a sex act on one of his male clients.
Speaker 1: Oh really.
Speaker 2: Hector Pisadis is forty five years old. He up until this, had been working at the Botanica day Spawn in clear Water, where he performed massages and skincare treatments.
Speaker 1: I know the skincare is.
Speaker 2: He has voluntarily relinquished his massage therapist license, which he first received in twenty sixteen. According to the Florida Department of Health, the victim told police that towards the end of the session, while hing on his back, Posadage touched his well, his junk. The client believed this to be odd, but assumed it was an honest mistake. Thereafter is when things got interesting, as Pisadis allegedly reached under the victims underpants and grabbed said junk and proceeded to mouth hug.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, well let's rewind, just reverse the boss. We just left with the handicapped person back there. They we couldn't get the wheelchair on quick, no listen, so they did a drive by almost you know what I'm saying, A brush to go. Then all of a sudden, you know that there's gonna be even if you get brushed. And if I got brushed by dude, there'd be no arousal, but your average person getting brushed would would maybe go okay. Well, Johnny woke up and then it went to the mouth hug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, under into the underpants and into the mouth hug position. At this point, the victim said, he jumped from the table, end of the massage session and left the business to call police.
Speaker 1: Wow, so he ran out of the business in his underpants. I mean I've had You've never had a massage, right, No, I'm unmassageable. I really think it could help you once you got in there. You'd bet a call.
Speaker 2: The masseuse would need a massage after trying to massage me.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling him you should try it. You know what, we don't get each other birthday presents, and I don't want to set a standard where we're gonna We've worked together almost thirty years, but I might get your massage package. Don't waste money on it. Yeah, you'll regive it. You'll give it to your wife. I'm telling you buy me some new speakers up for that. No, that doesn't help the stress levels the massage. It just sure does. Anyway. Music is therapy. So the person had undies on it. If I do a massage, just call me PERV shocker. I stripped full because I'm hoping not not not like not one of the places with the black windows, you know the windows. Yeah, those two are always good. It's a house in the middle of a usin this residential neighborhood, mixed use neighborhood. Yeah, there's a medical clinic next door. But yes, I know, like the regular kind of legit places. I I don't wear the underpants in there because if something, you know, if somebody gives me a brush, if she gives it a brush, I'm like, oooo, hold on now, is this that kind of place We're sparking a conversation. I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: We've got a new spin on the whole Mile High Club thing here, okay, And you may find this of interest because it involves one of your past occupations. What in all you being a balloonist former balloonist.
Speaker 1: We did not have a plane run into a balloon. No, oh god, that would be tragic. No, because the amount of you know, the heal, the explosion with the balloon. You're not balloonists, you don't know.
Speaker 2: There's a California based hot air balloon company that's offering mile high flights with the Mile High Club privileges. Guests can enjoy the views of the whole basket to themselves, and a privacy screen separating the pilot compartment from the passenger cabin, where the pilot of Magical Adventure Balloon Rides promises, We'll be wearing protective here and gear and focus solely on flying while we've got here is a spin on the old Bang bus, but this is Bang Balloon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on the BS flag.
Speaker 2: You can also listen to this. It can accommodate up to ten passengers if you really want to get freaky decky up there.
Speaker 1: That sounds kind of cool. You got a whole group of you know, hey, pat, remember how we talked about me buying you a massage back? What do you say to the Bang balloon? Come on, big Red, let's roll. I don't trust the pilot. I mean when I was a balloon pilot in my small stand.
Speaker 2: Which consisted of driving by and seeing balloons take off in the Davenport area. That now he now makes him somehow a balloonist and it's on his resume.
Speaker 1: So with my balloon, if I'm if I'm the pilot, I've got a camera going. It's like the Sicko down on the first floor, you know, the pooh Man that anytime you're in the first floor bathroom of this building. This dude pops up. It's weird. Yeah, I'm telling you, if you did a camera check in that bathroom.
Speaker 2: You have no idea how much you're setting me up for this next story with that common.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know if there was another all right.
Speaker 2: Uh Stilantis. Uh. You know automaking company here in the United States, they've got an engine plant in Indiana. Okay, they're on the lookout for somebody a messy bathroom user. The individual isn't just leaving like trash behind or something.
Speaker 1: His motive or.
Speaker 2: He it's he's wiping stuff on the bathroom walls, the disability handlebars, door latches, sinks, and also leaving piles on the floor. According to a letter from the management at the plant that has been posted on social media and expresses some clear exasperation.
Speaker 1: He's leaving on the handicapped bars. It is a complete dick move.
Speaker 2: I should also point out, ironically, today is National poop Day. M hmm, so he's pre partying the actions. According to the letter, referencing the normal cleaning crews do nothing other than subject our facility and teams to potentially dangerous bioazards that are completely avoidable. Nothing begs the question for us to ask, why is this?
Speaker 1: You're just encouraging him? Is he an employee or they don't know? They don't This is somebody upset with their warranty.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's it's got to be someone who works at the plants. I don't think general public just walks into the automotive engine plant.
Speaker 1: That's kind of why I asked m.
Speaker 2: You think the first floor guy is what into stuff like this half window one's in there.
Speaker 1: You know, we've learned that you cannot shame people for their kinks. You can't kink shame them.
Speaker 2: I think that's more of a mental issue than it.
Speaker 1: Here's a question that's true. Come on, well, I mean again, you're kink shamer right here. Here's a question. You walk into the restroom forget that, dude. We shouldn't even say anythingcause one of the guys who's in charge of building lessons. But you walk into the restroom and you see coworker doing this? Do you report? But because it's getting pinned on me regardless, So that could be your ear out is that it wasn't Bob, I saw who it was.
Speaker 2: I think yeah, you got to turn some sicko like that in. You don't want that person amongst.
Speaker 1: You eating out of the employee for Oh yeah, there's some bad dude on the stereos as a BHCAM. I think I'm famous in certain places. This your talking on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is j r R. Welcome to