Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game Live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 2: Get Ready Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Zz Top is bringing their legendary rocks sound to the Land of ten Thousand Lakes. Don't miss your chance to see these rock icons live at the Ledge Amphitheater on June twelfth. Tickets are on sale now and you get all the details over at kfan dot com. Keyword Calendar. We should know if the Power Hour continues live at KFA dot com. Slash Watch powered by Quantum Fiber, Your World Unleashed.
Speaker 1: Full room too, Mark Parrish, back there, Martin Gilner, Tom Bernard, z Z.
Speaker 2: Top, Yeah, Phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Top.
Speaker 2: You felt his pause in between disease was too long.
Speaker 4: Looked for dramatic effects, dobody else suld it.
Speaker 2: Would you be honored if Tom Bernard's hays you're bad at radio? Yeah? Of course it wouldn't destroy me at all. Tom, do you think of that?
Speaker 1: What do you think of that zz top rate that he paused dramatically in between disease?
Speaker 5: It gave me a great memory because zz top came out. I was working at kN O X and Grand Forks North to yeah X, and I got kicked out of my friend's house because we went in. He played zz top on an album that's a long time ago. But uh, I didn't know his mother was at home and I learned the song. I mean I heard the song excuse me, and as soon as the song ended, I said, man, what the f Only I didn't say yes, She said you gotta go. I have great memories of zz Top. The very first time I heard him, I got kicked out of someone's house.
Speaker 6: They don't put up with that.
Speaker 5: In the Dakota's they Cano X and k v o X and Fargo we worked there too.
Speaker 2: Sure it was wonderful. I love the which one, both of them, I do.
Speaker 5: I love the Dakotas.
Speaker 2: You don't like the Dakotas. We're sensitive people.
Speaker 5: She's from North yes, well I love.
Speaker 2: Different states and I love South Dakota too, but.
Speaker 7: We're South Dakota's better, I'm sorry. Just black hills and Sturgis and girls with no top.
Speaker 2: We have girls with no tops. Okay, we have black hills in North Dakota. We don't have Sturgis, and sometimes we were tops.
Speaker 5: Let me put it this way. It was good enough for Teddy Roosevelt, it's good enough for me, sister.
Speaker 2: How long is the game?
Speaker 5: Well, it's not gonna last very long with me because I'm gonna suck.
Speaker 2: Let's goals.
Speaker 3: Games five sixty two presented by Hurlbird Heating and Plumbing.
Speaker 2: I'm taking it back.
Speaker 7: That's a woll of a brand new opening showing off electric. He's looking for a job on a podcast is what he's doing. Herbert Hating and Plumbing, keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnace tune up in safety check, and for a limit of time, get a free carbon monoxide detector called six one two, two hundred and twenty one twenty today Our schedule online at Herbert HP dot com. That's Turlbert HP dot com. Love it all right, Let's go around the room, meet the competitors. See what we're playing for sauce. What happens if you win? Initial was Game five sixty two.
Speaker 8: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Seventh Avenue Pizzas on sale now at all Jerry's Foods locations and County markets and Hudson and North Branch. If I win, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday twenty you could one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 1: Chris Hockey. What happens if you win Game five six always?
Speaker 7: I'm sponsored by Ragcone Record dot com. Find when You're gonna get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store or online of record dot com when you use a promo CODA initials. Thank you Radco discount doesn't Planetoppers does everything else, Thank you Radco.
Speaker 1: Marni Gelliner's from the Dakotas and she's playing for Great Clips Ny Marnie.
Speaker 4: And I'm sponsored by my wonderful friends at Great Clips and If I win, tweet me and tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday. Whether you're in North Dakota or South Dakota, one like you winner will win free haircuts for an entire year, because even people like the great Tom Bernard need a trim once in a while.
Speaker 2: Tom's here, I just said once in a while. Once in a while, sure, but not.
Speaker 5: Every three months. So it only cost him like twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's bad. They'll take it. Great Paris, you're a free agent, Mark right here. You know, in the meantime you go pick up the Northern.
Speaker 1: Vodka fair enough, all right? So, and that's Mark Parish. And then Tom Bernard's here making his initials.
Speaker 2: Do you love it?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 5: Indeed, you know this hought to go really well.
Speaker 2: It'll be fine, It'll be good at keep your space over there, please.
Speaker 1: Marnie does punch and kick a lot when she gets answers corrected.
Speaker 5: So okable that I will move over here.
Speaker 2: There's a home.
Speaker 1: Version available at Initials game dot Com version six around the corner. You can also play this all over the Upper Midwest at bars and breweries with Initials game.
Speaker 2: Live dot com.
Speaker 1: We have like forty sites Now there are three months that open this week and like six more coming in February. So yeah, sorry in March, I mean, there's plenty of spots to go.
Speaker 2: Play this Sun get out there. Yeah, you played it on too, I've played it a couple of times though. Yep, welcome aboard. I'm about as good as there as I am here before. Though.
Speaker 1: Game five sixty two, one of you has a chance to guess the initials and win eighty five thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars shine for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 7: That's right, you heard in the same Paul Federal Credit Union initial Jackpot is.
Speaker 2: Currently eighty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: You're looking to buy a new car, save money in your Kurk carlong deal with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now for in Carlin rates as low at six point two nine percent, apply to day at Saint Paul fu dot org, slash CAMFE and federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 1: So check this out, Tom, Here's how this war. For the last handful of years we've been doing this, it's gone off twice. A random caller is going to get the guest the set of initials I'm about to use because I'm the only person who knows them. If they get one letter in the right spot, Saint Paul Federal Credit Union gives them two hundred and fifty bucks, which is still pretty sweet. If they say both, though, it goes at five hundred dollars every.
Speaker 2: Week, it's up to eighty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So if they guess the two letters in the right spot, they're eighty five thousand dollars. Richard, good morning. What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 6: My name is Kyle Gertz and I'm from Zimmerman.
Speaker 2: I'm from Zimmerman. You said Kyle, right, Kyle? Did I hear that right? Correct? Okay, Kyle from Zimmerman.
Speaker 1: Kyle, you have a shot at eighty five thousand dollars. All you have to do is tell me the two initials I'm about to use.
Speaker 6: What are you guessing?
Speaker 8: Come on, you know I had them right last week.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm not going to go out on a limb and I'm gonna go TV for Tom Benard.
Speaker 6: You're going TV.
Speaker 2: You guess the initials right in your car last week?
Speaker 6: Correct? I was I was in Austin, Minnesota.
Speaker 3: I drove by there or the cemetery my grandma's buried, and it was eight initials are a g old.
Speaker 1: So last week you guessed your dead family members initials. This week you're guessing Tom Bernard. Last week you nailed it. Yeah, this week you didn't.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Sorry Kyle Man called.
Speaker 2: Last week you would have won eighty four dollars.
Speaker 1: No, no, I try not now since we've had the jack, but I've tried not to connect the initials to guests or like themed stuff whatever. But so you can guess whatever you want. Come on the initials per game five sixty two. The letter J and the letter S combo is J S, people places, things, phrases, yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer best out of twelve, you got to pronounce the actor answer correctly.
Speaker 6: Tom.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I do this during the break, but when you ring and you do get five seconds to think about it. So if Sauce yells out his name and he's thinking, and then you can think of the answer, just yell out your name and ring in.
Speaker 5: All right, that's the just Can I just throw a couple of things at you before we start?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 5: He drove by a cemetery.
Speaker 9: US.
Speaker 5: The initials a g Audio's grandma.
Speaker 6: I'm like what, I want them some money?
Speaker 2: Though, yeah, worth it. It would have been worth it.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Here we go Game five sixty two. The initials are JS. Here's item number one of j S.
Speaker 1: Clue number one my feature an individual with a firearm. Clue number two often features partial busts of human torsos and necks.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Commonly has a large amount of glass.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Is sometimes targeted and protected or monitored.
Speaker 10: Paul Paul jewelry store. That's well done. Sauce is a jewelry stores. Look at how smart the kid is. You know him when he was sixteen and dumber. The box of rocks come.
Speaker 2: A long way.
Speaker 5: That's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see for a for a guy that's not overly bright. He's crazy good at this game.
Speaker 2: Though he's very good.
Speaker 5: Watched very good episode yesterday. He did really well.
Speaker 1: He wins a lot, all time winslor and all time points. That Sauce takes the lead one that zepp Here's number two of JS.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: One of the words is the name of a nineteen forty one Disney character, was.
Speaker 2: It still JS yep JS hawk go for it, John snow, Oh, I see you're going there.
Speaker 6: I do see what you did?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Hawk is now out for the rest of number two. So again, Tom, if you're ringing to get it wrong, you are out. So now Chris can't guess on number two again.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: One of the words is a relative size indicator.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: The two words together is an oxymoron. Clue number four, initially found in water.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: This was overwhelmingly likely loved by a Forest Gump character.
Speaker 2: Paul, yep, jumbo shrimp. That's right, Oh my lord, didn't you use it on a game show?
Speaker 5: But let to go.
Speaker 6: I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Jumbo shrimp. That's an oxymoron. Two? Now we go, we go. Now, I kept thinking small something small something small. I have the wrong size. You're wrong, wrong word.
Speaker 1: Sauce leads too long, sauce says a too nothing. Lead here's number three of j s number one. Sometimes have one or more buttons.
Speaker 5: Jump suit.
Speaker 2: You want to ring any guess you can ring.
Speaker 6: In?
Speaker 1: Alright, alright, so Tom, effort, good efforts, for the rest of number three. So if you if you think of it now, I love to ring in. Tom's out for the rest of three. Here's clues Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Designed for warmer weather.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Commonly go by a five letter informal nickname that combines the two words.
Speaker 2: Hawk, go for it, Jean Shorts.
Speaker 5: Thing is it.
Speaker 2: George and shorts Chris. That one out never went out for Hawk outstanding. Hawk wears some on a minute. That's why it was cheating. He had to have gotten that one.
Speaker 1: Georts George Sauce has to Chris Hockey on the board. Now with one, we're three through with nine to go. Here's number four of j s. Number one features courts. Clue number two involves punishment, determs and rehabilitation.
Speaker 6: Clue number three associated.
Speaker 1: With jails and prisons. Go for it judicial system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 1: Chris out for the rest of four. Clue number four enforces the law. Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Used to maintain order in a society. Tom, jury system. Tom's out, Chris is out. We're down to the other. I guess that's a good final clue.
Speaker 6: Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Institutions processes and procedures that are in place to ensure fairness.
Speaker 4: Five four three two, Martie, I can't even remember if anyone said this first. Judicial system five.
Speaker 6: Three two.
Speaker 2: I don't know what is it?
Speaker 1: Very very very very close. That is the justice system. Justice, justice system.
Speaker 2: Guys danced all around.
Speaker 5: It's justice, justice.
Speaker 6: System, all right.
Speaker 2: Nobody gets number four.
Speaker 5: Sauce, you have it too, doesn't judicial kind of set the tone for justice?
Speaker 2: Thank you? I'm sure there's an overlap.
Speaker 1: Somebody google it quickly if I don't think it's the same thing, though, I think it's similar.
Speaker 2: And if you cut up a jumpsuit, don't you get Jean George? Yeah, y C.
Speaker 6: It's finally somebody said someone.
Speaker 2: Sauce has two, Hawk has one. Here's number five of j S Number one.
Speaker 1: Is often associated with movies, TV shows, or even video games.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: This involves intense audio or video.
Speaker 2: Paul, Yeah, jump scare, dude, that's right scared. That's a jump scare. Wow, Sauce is locked in today.
Speaker 5: I gotta get out of the house.
Speaker 2: Jump scare.
Speaker 1: Let's now we go, all right, Sauce haze three. Chris has one. Here's number six of JS. Clue number one is fast Clue number two has a wavy pattern. Clue number three goes west to.
Speaker 2: East, Marky, Mark was first jet stream. That's right, that is the jet stream. Kale doesn't want to hear about jet streams right now, but.
Speaker 6: He's doing fine.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, the ward with jet streams.
Speaker 1: So we are at half time and Saus has three, Parish has one, Hawk has one, Marty and Tom yet to score.
Speaker 10: Tom.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Tom, support each other at all right. Here's number seven in a game.
Speaker 1: Number seven of JS number one features a series of questions, Mark, okay, jury selection.
Speaker 2: That's wow, you got me. I was trying to think of anything that came with a J for that.
Speaker 1: Justice system, and jury selection is exactly the right answer.
Speaker 2: You should. They're good at this game, Tom, don't feel bad about that part.
Speaker 1: Sass has three, Parish heating up, He has two, Chris has one. There's five items to go. Everybody's still mathematically in this. Here's number eight of j S. Clue number one are commonly bright bold colors like red, green, orange, yellow, or blue. Clue number two left to set or solidify, Marnie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yellow shotses.
Speaker 2: Zero You just like eating get hit?
Speaker 1: Why don't you do those with in Vegas with us Joe.
Speaker 2: Shot time you do a yellow shot in Vegas.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever done one. But the bars he goes to, that's a good point.
Speaker 6: The hell's that supposed to man?
Speaker 1: Mars has three, Parish has two, Hawk and Marny each has one.
Speaker 2: Here's number nine of j S.
Speaker 1: Clue number one sometimes connected to skill, goals, statistics, or analytics.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Involves safety and stability. Clue number three features a level of confidence. Paul job status. Sauce out for the rest of number nine.
Speaker 6: Here you clue number four.
Speaker 1: Likelihood of retention, job security, status.
Speaker 2: Of your job.
Speaker 1: But the security of your job, that's job security. Marty steals that from Sauce in your own all right jello shots probably don't give you a lot of job security over there at sant and your job, but rue all right. Sauce has three, Marty and Parish each have two, Hawk has one.
Speaker 2: Tom has a podcast. He's a podcast. It does well. The best I can do is zero three to go. Here's number ten of JS.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Commonly occurs in informal settings.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often used for experimentation or new ideas.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: This is a gathering.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This includes improv.
Speaker 1: Tom go for it, joke selection, Tom's out for the rest of ten, keep firing on?
Speaker 2: Why not get swing?
Speaker 6: All right? Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Doesn't require prior rehearsal.
Speaker 6: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Sometimes for fun or for practice. This is an informal casual performance time for some musicians.
Speaker 8: Jazz session, Mark was next jam session.
Speaker 6: Sauce win with jazz session, and then realized he said the wrong.
Speaker 2: Word and the.
Speaker 1: Jazz sessions are dang it.
Speaker 2: That was a big swing.
Speaker 6: As soon as you said.
Speaker 2: It, you know, here we go h Parish ties Sauce.
Speaker 1: That was a big swing, all right. That one almost locked it up. Saucy Sauce has three, Parish has three, Marnie has two, Hawk has one. Time you got two cracks at this still you still got two chances. Here's number eleven of JS.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Sometimes connected to employment relationships or organizations.
Speaker 6: Clue number two could.
Speaker 1: Include a better opportunity.
Speaker 2: Marny yep, jump ship. That's Marny. I was Marny. If you didn't guess Marny.
Speaker 7: If you did not guess that I was ringing in God, dang it, Marny, nice one.
Speaker 2: There's been like four home runs that was really behind. If you didn't guess it, I was ringing.
Speaker 1: I honestly, we've had like four home runs and jazz session, which is really not easy to say.
Speaker 2: I played pro sports, I know all about jumping. Yep, you were sometimes resource time. Yeah, I was thrown up last one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it comes down to this time. Hawk's marmatic mathematically out, but keep playing. Marty, Sauce, and Parish all have three. So if any of the three of you get this, you are a walk off winner. If Tom or Chris gets this, then we'll have a three way tiebreaker. Marny going for the win, Sauce going for the win, Parish going for the win.
Speaker 2: Here's the final.
Speaker 1: Item of game five sixty two years, number twelve of JS.
Speaker 6: Clue number one this isn't a person. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Associated with insignificance.
Speaker 6: Clue number three could.
Speaker 1: Relate to a person's contributions or efforts.
Speaker 2: Ring Marny, go for it, Jack squat.
Speaker 10: That's right, Marnie, I had three.
Speaker 2: Going to use jigsaw?
Speaker 6: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Manes? Marns that was a comeback. You can fully one of your clues. Oh no, but obviously that's yeah.
Speaker 6: You're not going to amount to Jack.
Speaker 5: Scratch of the three that I had in my head I thought for sure would show up.
Speaker 2: I had Jack, but a different last name. Mars. You wait yet again.
Speaker 1: This still goes to my point a week or so ago that I believe you are now the best initials player. Over the last two years, you've gone from the worst to I believe you're now the best, and you're proving it yet again with another win.
Speaker 2: What happens now that you have one, Well.
Speaker 4: First of all, I gotta get my heart right down, and then if you would please tweet me and tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday, one of you is going to win free haircuts for a year at Great Cliffs Salons.
Speaker 2: It's nice to you, it's nice.
Speaker 5: I want to know why Jig saw her just so one in there.
Speaker 6: I know I waited on it.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: And then every clue you're trying to make it fit right, Well.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you flat out, let's do numbers. I'm much better at numbers. No, I'm not read out of the mix. Jazz you say jam session, you win.
Speaker 2: It was j h.
Speaker 5: I was gonna go jazzhead man.
Speaker 2: Oh ye, well that was fine, Well well done man, that's great. Mark's incredible.
Speaker 5: Could I use it as a tip for people, So if you're going to play this game, do not get locked I was locked in on three things. I thought for.
Speaker 2: Sure that comes yeah, and none of the yeah.
Speaker 5: It's going to be used. So I looked like a complete moron, which I predicted, by the way on X I was.
Speaker 1: I had my fingers crossed on the second one when I said it was a nineteen forty one Disney character, Jumbo was like a Dumbo's mom, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would have paid one thousand dollars if you guessed something Cinderella. I just was. I'm like, if Sauce guest is Cinderella, I'm just gonna quit. I'm gonna retire. I was hoping you could somehow find it.
Speaker 6: Jame.
Speaker 5: I got a tip off for you. You grew up in North Minneapolis. Do not call your mother Jumbo. You ain't never going to hear the end of it.
Speaker 2: B Yeah, Hey, look look who's here Jumbo.
Speaker 1: Okay, great to go, Martinsman, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fun. It's like a week off. Mars A minute was great. Did anyone miss me while I was gone? Not a bit. Tom did, but he wasn't here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: We will we sing when when you you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is smarty song.
Speaker 9: That Barney's gone. No ship behind. She fades like dusting. Nobody see us.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot.
Speaker 4: How much did you type into AI that you generated and how much did AI generate?
Speaker 7: I wrote the sentence Marnie's gone and no one cares.
Speaker 2: Yea man Gellner. Oh no, it was not t come on, look at you.
Speaker 5: I've impressed.
Speaker 11: That was really good. Mars, Yeah, that was that was what a finish jump ship?
Speaker 2: Dang it Martins jump ship.
Speaker 11: I was, hey, you know, before we go, I want to throw some love as well to our Minnesota Vikings. The team in US banks and finished first in the league's twenty twenty four Voice of the Fans survey. The study was based on responses from fans who attended games and rated their satisfaction with things like pregame entertainment, concessions, and game day staff. The Viking set a record in the overall game day satisfaction category, while finishing first in end game Entertainment and earning top five finishes in five of the survey's nine main category. As we say it all the time, I've been to every stadium now. It is a great stadium experience. Everybody does a great job.
Speaker 2: So well done by look it up. Well done.
Speaker 4: Question for you, mister Tom Bernard, when you sit in on another radio show such as this one, do you find yourself thinking I would do this different, I would do this different, or I like this.
Speaker 2: Are you just here just taking it in?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I Actually my reaction is that the flow is really good. And that's the only thing that matters when you have this many people. I walked in, I said, they better be good at flow, otherwise this is really gonna suck. But no, this show is the flow. The flows very very well. That's very important, no question about it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well again, more more to the point that we're just standing on the shoulders a giants. You know, we're we grew up with you, we grew up with Stern. They had big room feels. And we've said this a thousand times on the show. But when when when we were toting Chris and I were told it was going to be a two man show. Both of us are like, that's not going to work for us. We want way more than that. We want we want characters, We want a group mentality. We didn't want to do a two man sports radio show. That we both said not to that immediately. So this is what we've always wanted is a huge room of friends. And again and Martin.
Speaker 2: Laugh and give him a smile though on that.
Speaker 1: He's not here, Chris, you you say all the time, right, We basically get paid to make try to make our friends last. And that's because you guys at the U s at the table for us to.
Speaker 5: Do that, you know, But there's people before me. I mean Boone and Ericson were phenomenal. Know anybody under hundreds going, who the hell are Boon and Ericson?
Speaker 2: Shocking? Rosie talks about them all shocking.
Speaker 5: They were phenomenal. So with Steve Cannon, yeah, I mean that was very a lot of talented that Rady, Howard Viken, you get on the list. I'm going back, you know, forty years now. But this this has always been a great radio market and it continues to be. Radio in most cities is not very good. It just isn't because they still do this. Hey, how are you doing today? Is that? How? Let me ask you a question? Is that how you really talk? Right?
Speaker 2: No, you talk like this and can get a silver butter knife steak? You could? You should have? Just it's impossible. How much we all hate that? Now they say it's almost uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: To answer your question from earlier? What was your question again?
Speaker 2: How did you get Harry carry show?
Speaker 5: Are you serious about that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: In old town?
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question. I never had them on the show.
Speaker 2: It was me, Was it really?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: You never knew that. I never knew. That is the ultimate comment. How about that, Marnie? That's perfect?
Speaker 1: He just followed that with your terrible impression to sid Hartman.
Speaker 2: Sauce didn't even know. Hey, listen here, ah, what is that you so?
Speaker 4: The best line ever, best line ever, I have a Harry carry too.
Speaker 5: Was Gelfan took a shot at Oh.
Speaker 2: No, I want to hear it.
Speaker 5: You carry the Harry or yeah, oh yeah, I thought that's what you were talking about. But my favorite line ever that came up was Gelfan took a shot at me Harry again. I can't remember what he said, but I paused a long time and went Barnard controls your monkey.
Speaker 2: All Carney, go ahead, ten seconds. Let's hear it. If the moon was the pizza, Okay, what that works for? Tom's too nice. This was great to.
Speaker 6: Invite me.
Speaker 2: Thanks awesome.
Speaker 5: Look you buy somebody breakfast and then come on to my show.
Speaker 2: That'd be phenomenal. This absolute goat all Right, nine to noon is next. We're back on Monday five thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Everybody, have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Run it for day.
Speaker 7: I love your baby girl,