Speaker 1: Hey, you there, thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 2: You're ready for another episode of my big Foot Sighting.
Speaker 1: All right, then let's do this.
Speaker 3: Seen a bunch of run down, no horse towns where the church at the backbone, laws and the bow and the fasting melodies coove in with the bomb man rose with the roofs, run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets with the songs of the South of su. Then when I hear the promp porch picking down home rhythm bringing out I Don't Run from Banjung music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you've had a bigfoot sighting and I would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot Sighting dot com and let me know.
Speaker 2: Big Foot sighting happened in October of nineteen eighty two. Back in nineteen eighty two, I just got freshly married and moved up into the country. I was raised as a city boy, and the job I had at that particular time required me to go in at one point thirty and I would get off at twelve thirty at night, come home, and I would have pretty much all mornings to do whatever I wanted to do, which included going fishing and going hunting on this property that I lived on at the time. I would go fishing during the summer wintertime. Of course I'm hunting squirrels and deers stuff like that. Well, as I was doing it one particular year in around September, I was fishing and there was a spot what I had to do. I had to walk from the house and go across the ridge, go down between two and go across a pasture and there's some ponds down there. And that's what I used to do just about every day of the week, almost not every day, but close to it, and I would have to walk back the same way. Well, one time I walked back through there and there was this one spooky hillside. It's always dark, never seen the sun hardly, and I would squirrel hunt there sometimes but never woods, what I call at ease hunting there. But anyways, you have to pass it every time you went fishing. So I was coming back from fishing and I was walking up the hill at an angle and I almost got to the top when the back the hair on the back of my neck stood up and I didn't know why. I've always heard something like that, but I didn't know why mine was doing that. And it was coming from a certain spot to my left as I was going home. Well, I got joking around in my head a little bit. I wonder what caused my hair to stand up like that? And I just continued walking home, got on top, went home. Not long after that, the seasons had changed into October, and I had already started hiding squirrels. So I was coming back from that spot that I was telling you about that it was kind of uneasy feeling. But anyways, I started walking up and at the same spot that my hair stood up when I was fishing had done it again. And I looked up on the hillside, and I've seen this dark spot, but I never paid much attention to. I said, something coming from that, whatever was making my hair stand up, is coming from there. But I've seen the movies from way back when of Boggy Creek, Sasquatch Mountain, documentaries on regular television and such. And I got to talk to myself, what if that's a bigfoot. Never wasn't in my mind or even crossed in my mind that a bigfoot would be down here in the South. But here I am messing with with my own mind. You might say, well, what would you do if it was a bigfoot. And I had already walked up to the top of the ridge by this time, and I said, well, if that is one, I'm just gonna turn around with this twenty two and unload. And if it's still coming, I'm gonna walk across the knees as it gets close. And it's just something I was entertaining myself with. Anyways, I make it home and kind of felt like maybe something's following me. But you know how your mind will kind of wander and the next thing you know, Gould, it's really be happening. We don't know. So anyways, I make it home, don't think nothing else about it. And a thunderstorm had come up about a week later, I would say, and I'm one of them fanatics about whether the tornadoes and lighting and such. So I go outside my front door onto the porch, and about the time I do lighting in that struck in the woods out forty yards away, I would say, and I heard this yell that I have never heard before. Now I walk his property all the time, and it used to have cows on it, but they've been no cows on it in six months. So the next day I go out there and I see any kind of footprints, any signs of cows, and there were none. All I heard was the yell, I can't even find the tree that lightning that struck. So, you know, I just was bumfuzzled. So I didn't know. So I go back to the house and I would think, you know, all of this was kind of like within this particular month's time. My wife had decided that she was going to go to church on a particular Sunday, and I decided to stay home to watch television. It was a nice day, it was warm, the sun was sitting down because he left about by thirty. My show come on at six, and when it come on, I'm sitting there. I'm on my couch. We lived in a trailer at this time, and you could see straight down the hallway from where I was sitting. Well, I'm sitting there with my hands behind my back, and I glimpsed out of my eye something had blocked out that rear window back here in the bedroom. I didn't know what it was at that time. My dad in law was a plumber, and he had a car sitting back here behind my trailer there that was full of plumbing parts. And that told me, you know that if anybody comes down, just don't bother them. They're just down there to get some plumbing parts and just to leave me alone. I said, okay. So I looked out the side window or the back window to see who it might would be. Well, it wasn't somebody. It was something. I had walked around that corner and we looking at that car. When I was walking, I could see its outline of its jaw, its head, the head and shoulders, of the arms, the legs, everything. Well, at this time, I'm like, I'm in awe, what is this walking down there?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I wasn't scared. I wouldn't. I was surprised, to be honest with but I wasn't scared. And the thought hit me. I wondered if it would get closer if I laid it back down, don't make any noise. So that's what I done. I laid back down and I kept my eye out the window, and sure enough, it had walked down the side of that trailer. I'm laying on the couch looking at it, and it walks right up close to the walls of the trailer. So this was this way, It's within three feet away from me. As it comes into view, it's looking down inside that window. I'm looking up at it, and it walks right. I mean, I've seen the movies. I've seen Bayfoot, you know, reach into windows and stuff like that. You know how they're doing movies. And I said, now, now I'm watching that window. First sign of an arm coming in, I'm off this couch. I wait just a few minutes, don't do anything, and I just slide off my track of my couch and I go back here and I grab my twenty two. Now I walk outside and I'm hollering for it. Hey, anybody here, you know this kind of stuff. I don't get no response, so I walk back in. My wife comes home. I don't tell her nothing about it because I don't want to scare her. So the next morning we go to bed. Now next morning I get up and she tells me that a certain friend of mine had come down to see me. I said, well, what do you want. She said, well, no, he just walked past the kitchen window. This is where you got to keep in mind that my trailer was on three blocks hi front, not so much in the back, but in the front. I said, well, my friend is six foot four. I don't care if he's got a hat on, you're not going to see the top of his head go past the kitchen window. So I'm wondering, okay, ooh, did she see something that maybe she shouldn't have sold that I had seen? So I said, well, I'll tell you what. There is a dusty spot of dirt on this trailer, I mean on the on the grounds that's right there beside my trailer. It's about three by four foot something like cap. So I walk over and sure enough, in the middle of all that dust, there is a footprint. The problem is it was a three toed footprint. The front in the back of the hill was four inches wide. The front was about though I won't say six, maybe seven inches maybe, but it was fourteen inches long. And like I said, there was three toeprints between him. There might have been room for two more, but they didn't show I know that, so clear imprint was three at least. So I went around the side of the trader where I saw it and measured off about how tall this thing would have been when they walked past me, you know, the day before, and my measurements was seven foot three. I knew was about exactly worked up of its head was description wise, I really can't tea I knew had had smooth hair, wat scraggley. He was kind of more like a well built basketball player, you might say. When he walked by the window and he looked down, I couldn't make out any white in his size. I couldn't tell you about his teeth, his facial features. All I could tell you was that it was solid black. And the reason I can't tell you the facial features, you'd remember, I'm in a trailer, so we had that real thin, clear plastic, So any facial features was basically blurred out by this whole face that was black. His hair was black, so I really couldn't tell you just exactly if it had wrinkles, I couldn't tell you. Let's put it that way. So after this, I go to work. I'm not I don't care if people laugh at me about this story or not. I really don't. I'm young men. So I go to work. I tell some guys about this, and they decided that, well, let's just go over this house and see what this is about. They're all coming over. It's about five ohm. They come over one night and they're kind of talking brave and you know, stuff like that what they would do. And I told them the story. And after I told him, they said, well, let's go outside. I said, okay, So we go outside, and no sooner we shut the door, we heard something walking back here behind the trailer. Guys are listening. I'm listening, and they're wondering what is that. Well, in my mind, whatever it was was watching us from the back window that I saw it from while we were in there talking. And when it was walking, it started walking down the hill. And as it got toward the bottom, like I said, this is October, Lisa falling. Everything's crunching. You could hear very well, and I knew it wasn't a deer. But it got down to the bottom, there was two dogs that started barking. I don't know where these dogs come from. Where I lived at there, it was a dead end as far as the road goes. There's nothing that's close to me that has dogs at all, probably within a half mile, I almost say so. When these two dogs started barking, I'm trying to figure it out to kyotes, but they don't sound like kyotes. Well, as they get closer the first dog, I guess, got too close and it let out a yell like something had hit it. I don't hear these two dogs barking anymore. I only hear one. That one got too close apparently, and it too let out a yep. Never heard anything hit it. I just heard the yelp, and that dog never barked anymore. These guys are getting scared. And about the time the second yep went off, you could hear that thing running back up the hill, right back up to where we were. And these guys are now the Oh they're scared. They ain't brave no more. They tell me go get my rifle, and in which I did. I come back out, and one of them said they thought they've seen some kind of figure just out of the porch light's way run across over this way. But we heard nothing else, see nothing else, and that was it. They left me there alone now with this creature I guess you'd call it. But anyways, they never come back. Later on, I had two of my buddies come over, and I never did tell these about about the story. They've just come to see me and we're standing outside and a buddy of mine, the one that I was talking about before that my wife had seen or thought she had seen, had come home and he's yelling his scream and carrying on. Well, I'm wondering what in the world is going on. So I said, guys, stay right here. I'm going to see if he needs any help. So as I'm driving up and it's a hill, and just as I get out of sight, I go up here. Nothing's wrong. I come back. These guys are in my home and they're like, man, we're sorry we had to come in here. But because I got worried about so I said what he said, when you two got last curve and went out of sight, sawthing come out of them woods and watched you turn and then went right back over and the other side than woods. We don't know what it was, as it wasn't walking, they said, yeah, standing on two legs, I knew what it was. And I think I told them the story. I'm not sure, but I think I told them the story. So anyways, that's all it done. I never would let it scare me, I never let it bother me. I went fishing, I still went honting and just didn't care because I didn't see it. No more after that. So we have decided to move. And we had boughts of property up the road a little piece from it, but it was still the same woods that was in behind it. And we built a house and I worked, of course, I had changed jobs Anne. I worked where I had to leave at four o'clock in the morning. Well, I come out of the house at four o'clock. I'm walking around front of the truck. I hear something walking out of the woods. Okay, here we go again. So that's what I ain't got time to fool with you right now. I got to go. So I get my truck and I come back on that evening. Wife's out playing with the kids as such. And I walk out there to where I heard footsteps. And as I got there, I looked down and I found this stick stuck straight up in the ground. So I pulled a stick up and I looked at it, and it was probably maybe two feet six inches long, maybe something like that. And when I looked at one end of it, it was perfectly rounded and had like little bristles on the end of it, like it had been a tool or used. I guess most of the night, I don't know. But when I found it. It was stuck about six inches in the ground, so I've already knew what was going on, and I kind of figured maybe it was digging for grubs. It's right there by a pursuing tree, so I'm kind of wondered maybe it was digging up seeds. I don't know, you know what I mean. But anyways, I had to stick the other side of it was jagged. You could tell it was a fresh break. Matter of fact, I got a picture of it somewhere. So anyways, I would keep walking out in these woods, and one particular trail I had walked the day before, I left the walk, so I would go out in the woods. The next day. I went out. There was some kind of log. Now when I say log, I'm talking to something maybe four or five inches around, was laying across that particular trail, and I just got to think myself, it ain't gonna do you no good because I'm gonna keep coming. So I moved the log out of my way. So I had been watching a few things I've heard about tree knocks and stuff like that, and I went out there to them woods and I was there middle of the day, and I decided I'm gonna try something. So I picked up I don't know about three maybe three and a half inch stick branch, whatever you'll call it, and I hit a tree three times and it was almost immediately I got another three knock back, and I'm like, okay, that's kind of odd, I said, but this is a pasture right there below me. So I'm wondering. I said, well, maybe it might be an echo. So I said, all right, I took it, and I hit it twice. I got a three knock back. I'm not armed at all, and this is getting kind of in the afternoon. It's time for me to go. So I walked back, and let's put it this way, nothing bothered me. It never yelled at me particularly or tried to scare me in any kind of way. It was just there. Like I said, I never worried about it. I didn't care. Maybe that's kind of crazy oaks, but nothing about it seemed to scare me at all. Of course, after that, I had joined certain organizations that's well known, and I started doing reports and getting more information about what this creature might be. Of course, we all know that it was in my mind it was a bigfoot. I've seen it from three feet away. There's no doubt in my mind. I know what a bear would look like. I know what anybody would look like. And I've had people well maybe somebody thought, well, you're at home and somebody's trying to scare you. Sorry, they got to know the whole deal before they could make that assumption. So anyways, Yeah, in my mind, it was a true bigfoot and that's what happened in October of nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 4: Well that's it for tonight's show. If you've had a big Foot siding and would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot Siding dot com and let us know. Thanks for listening, have a great night.
Speaker 3: Seen a bunch of run down the horse towns, where the church is the backbone, Loves and the Bow and the fasting melodies coove in that the bomb Man rose, where the roofs run deep beyond the nose of the busy.
Speaker 1: Streets with the songs.
Speaker 2: Of the southa su Then.
Speaker 3: When I hear the promp porch poking down home rhythm bringing out I Don't Run from Banjung music. Yeah, the sound of a memory brings me back to the bluegrass playing the Madadi Jack, It's become man, had.
Speaker 2: Been through it?
Speaker 3: You getting through the deal on scrubs and skags booking name bales to this Tennessee Jack as there's no.
Speaker 5: The way that I do it.
Speaker 3: And I hear the proud board picking down rhythm bringing out.
Speaker 1: That a run from Ben Jong music.
Speaker 6: Yeah something going backwards backwards and double tip poking into the sword and the strumming looking tuck stop. There's not the end of strumming out country both living in Moreman.
Speaker 5: I hear the bomboat picking.
Speaker 6: Down rhythm, bringing us that a front from men of flinging.
Speaker 7: The city last trus me who are on the tune Miss cars rushing by with the pastes on the stereos man, and.
Speaker 6: I hear the brown boat picking down on rhythm, ringing.
Speaker 8: From bunch of music, Yeah, seming gallop, back words, back won, double tap getting in the sword and the strumming looking Turkey star.
Speaker 2: The strumming down cuts your.
Speaker 5: Boy living.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get a bud more picking double rhythm bringing us paddle from.
Speaker 5: The best sing gallop, back.
Speaker 6: Words, back wos, a double damp getting in the salt and the strumming looking Turki starts the strumming down cuts.
Speaker 5: Your boy living and in the pub porch Wick and
Speaker 6: The room and the Machick and boord Swing Mama's Best swinget TEA kind of sounds roule bad music.