Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'd let your tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But you're freaking idiots, Tago Bob. I don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves here, But tomorrow is three eleven, three eleven day.
Speaker 1: We got some good stuff going on for three to eleven day, Like every hour during the show giving away tickets for the upcoming JR R.
Speaker 3: Three eleven show. So just just giving you a plant in that little seed there to remember for tomorrow. All right, let's begin idiotology. We're at Southern California Saturday afternoon, eight people injured after a disgruntled customer at Carmacks, apparently upset with the offer made for their silver Subaru, got in said silver Subaru drove in the east end of the showroom, through the showroom, and out the west side, injuring eight people.
Speaker 1: I knew it was gonna be somebody driving in. That would be the coolest feeling ever. I know it would be really irresponsible to do, but just say you, even if you were in a movie and it was a stunt and you were the one that got to do that. That's that's sheer badassory. That is earning man card all day long.
Speaker 3: This I don't want a stereotype here, But but what this doesn't seem like something your typical Subaru driver would do.
Speaker 2: Now, they'd have a coexisting or on the bats exactly.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm getting out of here. I guess we've get this was a bad match. Obviously, he's trying to get rid of the Subaru because yeah.
Speaker 2: He's he's not crunchy enough or gay enough.
Speaker 1: Isn't it a lot of aut homosexual ladies drive those or No.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I don't want a stereotype. I'll leave that to you. I guess I've always loved its actually because growing up my buddy Twitch had one, and that car ran like a charm.
Speaker 2: He smoked a lot of hot in that thing.
Speaker 1: And again there's the crunchy aspect of it right exist on the On a broader observation, though, I really am surprised that you don't see more people melt down like this at car lots. I think car lots have changed so much that when was you you recently perized.
Speaker 3: Car bought my pre owned less than a year ago. Yeah, but but how was the experience. Well, it was smooth sailing for me because I had the upper hand on my trade.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm getting.
Speaker 1: I think it's smooth sailing for most people now, not said super owner right there, but overall, pat think of the buying experience.
Speaker 2: Hell, I could just sit at my house and go all right.
Speaker 1: Ding ding ding, pick out the color, pick out the trim, and they know whatever and they deliver it.
Speaker 3: It's much more convenient to be fleeced online.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're really fleecing it.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people I don't know.
Speaker 1: It seems like it's a much easier process than back in the day when you okay, whole day is gone.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna have to go talk to the sales manager about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not gonna like this. Save it with the sales manager. You and him are gonna go tell a couple dick jokes.
Speaker 3: And don't draw the four boxes on the piece of paper here either.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be just you know, like mind f t here. Just let's work on a deal. Madisonville, Kentucky. This is like some final destination level to pravity. Somebody said, must be that seventeen percent interest rate. They caused him to go no, because they were selling.
Speaker 3: The car, all right. They didn't like the offer they had on the car. So final destination. This is like something you'd see in Final Destination. How they may steal this idea for future Orlando Frost factory or plant that's a deli meat company, Lando Frost. This guy shoved coworker into the steam room where they wash and sanitize all of the commercial products that they used there. And you're kidding me, and turned it on. Turned on the steam room. It's it's a walk in thing where all the racks of stuff are pushed in there, and then you close the door and you turn the thing on and everything's washed and sterilized with the steam. Two hundred degrees.
Speaker 2: That's that's why I'm making this face.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking you're pushing a hobart in there to get it clean and sanitized. It's got to be above one hundred and fifty degrees. Two hundred degrees you would boil her.
Speaker 3: Luckily, she was able to She was unable to open the door from the inside kills. There was an emergency kill switch which she hit.
Speaker 1: And Uh, that's where you really hope you're paying attention during training, Pat, you know what I mean kidding. If you don't know where that kill switch is, you're killed.
Speaker 3: Look at this in red looking son and bitch who did that?
Speaker 2: He was just having a bad day and took it out on her.
Speaker 3: He's probably pissed because I'm sure they got him wearing all sorts of hair NEETs with that mopku. He has a full beard.
Speaker 1: He's got a full kind of semi white guy afro, out of control hair. Yeah, yeah, he's got his face hard.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Come to think of it, I mean, driving the Super U through the dealership east to west is kind.
Speaker 2: Of a mild compared to this right final destination. No, I'm seeing this kind of final destination.
Speaker 1: I mean, he injured six, could have easily killed somebody with that Super Ru.
Speaker 3: And finally, Taco's something for you to uh to latch onto here. I'm sure you'll have a perspect if Chinese man uh habit of pick in his nose and apparently he really would get aggressive with this, uh according to his wife, and he got a little too aggressive, hit an artery, nicked, an artery had to be rushed to the hospital emergency surgery.
Speaker 2: Didn't know there's arteries in your nose?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I've got the story on our Facebook page if you want to see some pictures of what digging too deep may do.
Speaker 2: Did you see Rory picking his nose yesterday?
Speaker 3: Did he get caught? Cara?
Speaker 1: He kind of was lining up to hit and he fell back a little bit into the sand trap, and I guess some sand went up in his nose. But Patty was one of these full on and they keeped the camera on him and then he starts snot shotting it. He's like, okay, he's got his finger aggressively picking. Look pat about like this, and he's like, I don't know if a bug flew of his nose or sand. But then he just starts doing snotshots and they did move the camera, going, dude, get the can't give the guy some privacy, Like if you noticed the guy golf and had a boner, Oh, I'm gonna get the camera on boon boy.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: You can hear him in the control with the don't cut away from this. This is great TV. This is awesome. We're getting more people into golf. Remember this weekend's coverage is gonna be. Did you like that coverage where they remember you are Bulldog mentioned they were gonna have like the coverage of more behind the scenes, and I didn't know. I thought is just a little too loud, you know, but there is Okay, go put Pan over to third hole. We got Bunner boy he is hey had that serious biager night the other night because he's still he's got the three day chob going uh huh. And then we're gonna start some wood jokes here in a moment, you know, three would they little two behind the scenes. Thank you, Taco, you were correct on that.
Speaker 3: Linchin Tago on demand.
Speaker 2: Tell Loathy, I hear way you went.
Speaker 3: Maybe fi