Speaker 1: Welcome to Dad's on Dayclok. Parental discussion is advised mature content beyond this point.
Speaker 2: You guys know what a country's capital is growing the fastest. It's Ireland every day. It's Dublin. M Ah horror. I do an Irish accent, but I can't.
Speaker 3: You had fuck it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see sure, I'm not sure if that was Scottish or Irish somewhere in between.
Speaker 3: Are Sometimes there's a bit of a midle to it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's track. What are we at? One seventy nine? Alright? Cool? Great, fucking fantastic. I can't believe Stone still has that cup. I'm pretty sure that cup is close to twenty years old. It's gotta be. It's just it was some fucking fundraiser. I think it was Matt's front raiser, your brother, because I remember buying twins cups from it.
Speaker 3: Still up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: I have a Jets mug from from seven to eleven that I got when I was like seven or eight. It's like one of those old style coffee mugs, like super insulated thermos. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, to fucking pop lid on it. Oh yeah, yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: I have a Gnome that is dressed up in Green Bay Packers garb with like a THERMOMETERUS is like negative forty and go go all over it. And I'm like, I was packing this up and I was like, you know, do I keep it or do I throw it away? Because I have just no attachment any one of the Packers. I don't give a shit about football like the other way. But I decided to keep it. And I was like, you know, it is like twenty.
Speaker 2: Years old, and like could sell it for nostalgia purpoself for.
Speaker 4: A couple of books. I'll keep it. Sell to a homeless guy. He can make a crack pipe out of it.
Speaker 3: Hey, just pretend to Gerbil and you can shove up your ass.
Speaker 2: What did you speaking of that? I know you don't care stone about football, but what do you think about Rogers going to the Steelers on one year contract? Do you think the Jets were so abysinal abysinals bad and then O line and you know that first snap tears his achilles in the first year. Do you think he has any shot with Pittsburgh to make them any better than what they are because they're just a mediocre team that can still make the playoffs without him, because that's been proven by Mike Tomlin. Did you think he can bring anything to the game dom he's cancer? Do you think so?
Speaker 1: I think he is that he is no longer the Aaron Rodgers with this, I think everybody's look that we know and love.
Speaker 4: I think everybody's looking at him.
Speaker 1: With stars in their eyes, and they want him desperately to be the same person. But I think, I think that this is one of those moments where you hold onto history too long and he is not the same person. I think that he requires too much pampering, too much catering. He changes the scheme too much of teams, and it ultimately is what caused the demise of the Jets. I think that the Jets roster, on on paper at least.
Speaker 2: Was because the demise of the Jets. What was there a record before he started? No?
Speaker 1: Just but yeah, but hear me out right like that, that's the that's the problem is that they didn't have they didn't have a solid quarterback. They have all of the pieces, but that and so on paper, I mean, yeah, they last year they had a better line than the.
Speaker 2: Year before, yes, slightly.
Speaker 1: But but but having to change so much consistently losing multiple coaches. It just it just creates, It creates too many, too many issues where a team can't build continuity. And sure, you and I both know as well as Stone. You know, for as little football as he does know you have you have to play together. Your team still has to be cohesive in order for you to win. You cannot have a shattered glass to build a home. It just doesn't work. And that's what the Jets were last year. And that's and I think that's what Pittsburgh will end up being. I don't think Pittsburgh will be any better than what they weren't.
Speaker 4: I also don't think there'll be any worse.
Speaker 1: I will say that because I do think that that defense is stout enough, and I do think that the offense will play well enough in a weak division, even though just hear me out, even though I understand who they have in that division, I get it in a week enough. Division is probably the better way to say it. The only two, the only two teams that really are going to be a challenge are Cincinnati once. I don't think Cincinnati will be a challenge both times, and Baltimore twice. So you're talking about you know, three of their fucking divisional games are going to be tough.
Speaker 4: The rest of them won't.
Speaker 1: And then I think the schedule that they have for the rest of yeah, the rest will be just average fucking games in the NFL and that so I think they'll I think they'll finish the same way they did last year. I think I think the rest of I think the rest of the season will pan out the same and they'll finish the same way. But I think they missed the playoffs rather than make the playoffs. But that's because of other reasons that I think we can talk about as we get closer to the season if you want, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, I probably won't.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Other than that, Stone, let's go, how is your week, buddy?
Speaker 3: It was pretty eventful. Mm hmm, hardcore eventful. I'm gonna start with this. Avery is at the point where she's really starting to make jokes and she's starting to get pretty good with them, and she's just kind of throwing darts and seeing where dartboard is, but she's landing on some right and it's really interesting to see. There was two of them that she made, and I'll I'll preface by saying one of them was like, pretty funny, and the other one was like, it's pretty funny for how cringey it was. And so.
Speaker 2: She lobbed this joke.
Speaker 3: I was teaching her how to make her bed and I was like, so you just put the pillow underneath your chim and then you just kind of dangle the sac and just shimmy it up and put it in there, you know. And everyone was like, oh, yeah, okay. So it's just like if you're trying to bite somebody's neck. And I was like.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: I just started laughing, and then she starts laughing and she was like it was a good joke, wasn't it. And I was like, there's a place for that joke. I'm trying to figure out where that place is. That was interesting, kid, This Jesus this podcast right exactly. It's got a place in this podcast. And then the other one. On Saturday, I had a bunch of people come over and we all had a good time together and swam and ate some ribs. But before that, I ran and did some errands and made go to the mall try some sous marines of the mall, and we were coming out and I was talking with Avery and everyone was like, you know, Dad, when you become an old man, if you are not able to do things and you need to live with me, you can live with me. And I was like, really, that's like so big of you to say you're sex Jesus, Like, what is making you think of this? And she was like, well, you know that when you live with me, I'm gonna take your money. Just fucking coldly shot that out. And I was like damn and started laughing, and she was like, that was a good joke. And I was like, damn, kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to think that I'm gonna have a good joke.
Speaker 2: I was like, my joke's on you.
Speaker 3: You can get all my debt, you know, throw me in a nursing home, throat on your credit card bill, kidd. You know seventy six episodes of Dad's on daqual here you were shitting, pissing, bleeding, or puking on me in some form of fashion. Fucking bought that goddamn nursing home for at least three fucking years, and trust me, at the end of the third.
Speaker 2: Year, I'll be ready to go.
Speaker 3: We're good party that pick up the board.
Speaker 2: I'm done with this place. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's go give me some meatloaf from my way out too. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah we oh sorry, go ahead stoh oh.
Speaker 3: No, I was just gonna end with yeah. Like Other than that, it was a good long weekend. We had a fun time. And uh, the last thing I'll say is we did get signed for a rental house. Well technically we get signed tomorrow, but we took the offer, and yeah, we're moving forward with moving and uh, come July first, we'll have our rental and we'll get moved in by about that weekend on the fourth.
Speaker 2: And yeah, there we are.
Speaker 4: You're gonna want help moving.
Speaker 3: I know, I got plenty of people here, actually tons of Alyssa's family have like trailers and trucks and ship, and I was just gonna plan on like doing it with you haul and get it all done. And they were like fuck that ship, Like we'll come over and get all that ship out of there, a couple of trucks, a couple of trailers, and I was like, cool, all right, well I appreciate the offer, but but yeah, they've they're all, uh, they're all gonna come down and we're gonna get it done in probably like a day or two.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, My last week was good for me. It was relatively chill. Work was work, nothing crazy, which is nice.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then hauled ass home on Friday, hung out with Grayson and the producer on Friday for a little while, and then woke up early Saturday to go golfing with g Nome. We went to Boulder Creek in Boulder City, and I promptly lost a fucking record amount of balls for myself.
Speaker 2: And simultaneous something special like you have to you have to you basically have to think I'm gonna put the over under at at every other hole stone and then you could take your guess, did he did he lose more or less than nine golf balls? More would be correct?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: I lost nine off the t alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and two of them on the same hole. Yeah, the water yep.
Speaker 1: With every hole, but simultaneous, but simultaneously, I had the best drive of my life. I had the best approach shot of my life, and I probably had the best put of my life as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say that's that's those those are all facts. Yeah, because there was on one hole, uh, the dip ship that we got paired with.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He started on nice like there's part of it that it's his home course. He's probably seventy years old, right, So he gave great advice because we said, this is our first time at that course, and so he told us every hole like this is the layout of the hole, this is where you want to go. Great. Cool. But then he's the kind of guy that whenever you hit something and it was wrong, he had to be vocal about oh yeah, like you didn't already know, Like you topped the ball and it lands in the fairway still but it's like super short. He's like, well, it's not what you wanted, but it's in the fairway, but you know you just topped it.
Speaker 4: There was one.
Speaker 2: Thanks thanks man.
Speaker 4: Like I hit like maybe twenty yards past the fucking t.
Speaker 1: Box maybe maybe maybe, And he pulls up with his cart, gets out and stands there and points at it like I didn't fucking know where it went, and.
Speaker 2: Then he picks it up to hold it.
Speaker 4: Here it is, yeah, here he goes with yours.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, I would have it's the only one in place, It's the only one I got, you, Dick, I'd have fucking hit it.
Speaker 4: He's like, I just take a drop up there fucking asshole. Yeah, but he was.
Speaker 1: He was super helpful. I mean with tips about the golf course. He was great everything else. Dude can kick fucking rocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pretty much. But yeah, it was. We had one hole that he's telling us where to go, and it's pretty much a blind shot. He just said, you see that sandtrap, that's your aiming point. You just aim at that and you'll be fine. Like we knew what we were doing. I and I went first on this hole. I fucking pissmissiled one, just dead ass straight exactly where he said. He goes, yep, that'll play Dome hits one and it just piss missiles in and has a slight draw. So he started to the right and we were like, oh, that's gonna come in good. My drive was like three hundred and ten yards dead ass middle, and then there's Dome another twenty five yards in front of me, dead ass middle. Like just fucking y beat this shit. And it was funny is when we were approaching his ball with the golf car. After I hit we were approaching his I said, I'm so excited for you to fuck up your second shot after that killer drive. Yeah, I I didn't you just put it on the back of the green about one hundred and fifty feet away from the pin. Yeah, but you're on the green.
Speaker 4: My putts were phenomenal all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all day You're putting was really good. I liked that course for putting because it is as fancy as that course was. It's not super challenging, but it had its moments of challenge, so it was a good course. I'm still the debates still out on if I still think it's worth the price that was paid on your behalf.
Speaker 4: But it's on the fringe for me.
Speaker 2: But I'd go back. I'd say that I'd go back. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And some of the amenities were nice, like the golf carts were nice enough, like the golf court. The golf cart itself wasn't anything too spectacular, but it had a couple like extra features, like the screen that gave you a lot of information with the GPS was really nice.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It did have a cooler with you know, availability of ice. I did like how they had water jugs throughout the whole. Even though we didn't use them, it was nice to use me one, it was nice to have them. Saw a couple of bathrooms throughout the whole course more than just like two, which was kind of good.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so like the course itself was really nice, very well maintained, fairly forgiving for.
Speaker 2: What it was. Yeah, I'd agree with that statement.
Speaker 1: I'd agree I would, I would go back. I wouldn't necessarily be pining to go back.
Speaker 2: I agree with that also.
Speaker 1: So I'm not I'm not not Russian to get back out there on that course specifically. But if if in a month we were like, hey you want to do it in or maybe when it gets a little.
Speaker 4: Cooler, Hey you want to do it in?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, I'd be down in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: This is Boulder. Yeah, it's bolder Korea. M hmm. That's for your dad us to play all the time. Oh yeah, still does interviews here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We met Celine Dion's butler. Yeah, didn't didn't realize that was going to happen. Cool Jamaican dude who is potentially gonna come to Kingman to golf with us.
Speaker 4: Guy was pretty nice, very Jamaican.
Speaker 2: I yeah, he was listening to reggae right, and he was ahead of us and we were getting onto the last hole and he said, hey, why don't you guys, just join me on this last hole. So we did him on yeah and yeah yeah and super ripped, great shape, great physique, super nice. And he didn't tell us you know what he was. It was just we got done and Dome was like, hey, do you want my number because we were talking about King. He said, oh, man, I'd love to try and come down because that's a quick drive. He didn't realize how close it was because when we told him our golf course is actually in really good shape and it's only forty bucks, he was like, forty bucks for a round of golf with a cart and for non local because Vegas is all about local and non local pricing, right, And so he he gets the number from Dome and calls him and Dome says his number. Well, the guy who's taking our bags and like cleaning stuff off. When we get to the to the shop, we come back out and the gentleman was gone, the butler guy. And the guy goes, hey, the guy's really cool, no weird vibes, Like he was kind of weird how he started that. I was like, what it's about to say? Like he's wanted for murder somewhere, Like why do you start like that. But he was like, I'm not supposed to say this, but he's Celine Dion's butler. We're like, oh cool, cool, Yeah, we'll tell the whole world about that. That listens to our podcast, shout out to the four of you, my heart will go on. Yesh. Yeah, so that's good, that's good. It was.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a great time. Like I said, I would have had a better time if it was just the two of us, or we had two other people with us that we knew agreed. The other guy was. He was good, like kind of quiet. He actually really enjoyed us and enjoyed our ship. I think we were a little abrasive for James's nature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: James, James took James took the game more seriously than Paul did. And we had Paul cracking up the whole fucking time. And yeah, James was more like, I'm here for business, not really your bullshit. And I think that was his Like him telling us that every single hole what to do was his way of trying to wrangle us in. But you can't herd cats. So not these two, yeah, not these two now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like James, I appreciate the tips you're giving me. I'm gonna send this fucking ball five hundred yards to the right, and they're in a goddamn thing. Anybody's gonna do about it, and I'm gonna try not to break my club.
Speaker 1: After there, there was one hole where he was telling us literally to like lay up and play it safe.
Speaker 4: As I'm grabbing my driver, and I.
Speaker 1: Just hear know him go, yeah, you're just gonna go for it with the big dick, right, And I was like, Yep, ain't no change in it now.
Speaker 2: So listen, it's either three twenty or it's twenty. It's in. Yeah. I mean they're hitting that group. I mean they're hitting the group or I'm hitting the t box in front of us. There ain't no in between. Bay Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then and he like he kept he kept pointing out the arroyos, the arroyos.
Speaker 2: At one point, literally every fucking all he's like, there's an arroyo. And finally, on the back nine, I look at him, I'm like, for fuck's sakes, what the fuck is in arroyo? It was like he just learned. He's like one of those people that just learned what an arroyo was. With the name and now he's using it like he's you know, used it in his whole life. Yeah, I was. And then finally we got up to one. I was like, oh, dum, this is what he means. And Doub's like, yeah, a fucking wash he means it's a wash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fucking arroyo.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: And then we just started dragging it out and I was like, I'm gonna make sure to avoid that arroyo. There's an arroyo twenty feet in front of us, and we just beat it to death after that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then this is the this is the kind of dick move that he plays. So we're on the last par three and it is uphill. I use my range finder. It says it's like one forty nine right, and he's saying it's playing a little bit long, like it's playing a little bit a club long, right, But it's the way he said it. Yeah, And I was like, oh, I'll walk back to my cart and club down right, And because typically I would think so anyway, I grab my I grab my I grab my next club down and I land short of the green on this hill. But I wonder how I didn't fall off of this hill and going to the ploffs. I don't know how. I don't know how it was stayed. Dome does the same thing. But Dome, there's no question for it's either you know, there's you know whatever. We get up there and I'm grabbing my wedge and my putter walking my ball, and James has the balls and he goes, didn't you hear me say it was playing a little bit long, just like that? Yeah, And I was like, yeah, it kind of confused me the way you say that. Most people just say, hey, you should club up on this whole because the way you stated it made it sound like the ball's gonna go a little bit longer than you think it's gonna go. That's how he worded it.
Speaker 4: So I clubbed down and he was like, yeah, we both I went from my pitching wedge to my eight.
Speaker 2: For those people listening to know anything about golf, and I'll think that Domes just retarded. No, that's actually fat. Yeah, his hybrid pitching wedge. Yeah whatever. But yeah, No, I had a great time, So thank you, thank you for doing that. That was a blast, and we had capriotes.
Speaker 4: On the way out, which was delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. So I got to thinking, though the Celine Dion thing earlier actually brings brings this in. I was somebody brought up something. I think it was maybe maybe Dome sent this video that it was like, as of, as of like June second, we are closer to twenty fifty than we are twenty two thousand. Yeah, And I was like fuck. So I started thinking back, and I was like, hey, we've done a bracket in a while. So I came up with I have two brackets if we get time, which I think we will, but I also have another segment that I'm gonna split the brackets with. So the first bracket is, let me pull my brack and see which one I want to do first. But they are the year two thousand, I have, Let's do this one first. Two thousand box office. The one caveat I will say is How the Grain Stole Christmas, which is the number one box office movie for the entire year, is not on this list because that's a Christmas movie and I did not want it on this list. Wokay, okay, shock. It actually was one of the only movies that year that held the number one spot four weeks in a row. Damn da crazy, right, so I had to give it its little nudge on the pod. But I hit shuffle on these things, so I have no clue what the order is. I do know the movies, so let's get let's get into some tastiness. First one, holy shit, can I hit redo? Fun? No? All right? First matchup? We have gone in sixty seconds? And remember the Titans. Oh fucking ah, right, don't fuck me, fuck this, I'd say, I gave you the warning.
Speaker 4: Fucking rude. That's rude.
Speaker 2: So for those listening, if you, if you're semi news, sixteen movies coming at you, We're going to do a bracket quick to determine the best movie in this group according to us.
Speaker 4: I'll go you want me to go?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go first.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do Remember the Titans.
Speaker 1: And here's why I think the rewatchability is slightly better with Remember the Titans. Okay, then gone in sixty seconds, but I'm not going to be mad if it loses.
Speaker 2: All right, fair enough Stone, I agree with that, all right? Yeah, no tie break needed right there? What would you have would you have picked them? I would have picked Remember the Titans. There's more I agree with Domes Tank. It's a really good take. I agree with that as well. I think also my age when it came out, we went as a team and saw it that year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Inspiring, Yeah, inspiring. You know for us to just go get shipped on by every Hickville town and southern to middle of Nevada gave you a little bit of false hope. Yeah, pretty much. All right. Next matchup Scream three and The Whole nine Yards. Oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: I really liked The Whole nine Yards.
Speaker 2: That was a super that's a that's a sleeper movie. I don't think it can win this list, but I like it.
Speaker 4: Oh man, But is Scream three the best of the Screams? I'm gonna go Whole nine Yards?
Speaker 2: Okay, Stone, I'm gonna go Scream three.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The Whole nine Yards is fun.
Speaker 2: I love that movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Scream three, Yeah, it was a fun one in the franchise.
Speaker 2: I think I also am gonna go Scream three.
Speaker 1: I think this definitely shows the personality of us very well, because that like that movie. That Scream three is very much a you guys movie more so than it is a me movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I love Scream three. It's actually one of the only screams that actually scared me. There's the scene when she falls asleep on the couch and wakes up. She's actually having a dream, but she wakes up and it's the the mom standing outside her dead mom standing outside the gate. Yeah, and I'm like that.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, is Scream three the best scream? Because there's parts, there's there's an argument for that. We can get into it later though.
Speaker 2: Sure. All right, next match up Meet the Parents and What Women Want? Mind you, these these movies that I took, I took straight off the top twenty list. I heard, so I heard, I'm gonna go Meet the Parents.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have to agree.
Speaker 1: What Women Want really good movie, but it's not better than Meet the Parents. Meet the Parents is yeah, yeah, it's it's a trendsetter.
Speaker 2: I feel like this next one could be a difficult matchup X Men and Mission Impossible too. Ooh fuck, that's a fucking rough one right there.
Speaker 4: God, now that's my favorite Mission Impossible.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, number two is my favorite. Number three is really close behind. Number three is really good too. And it was all because of Philip Seymour Hoffa. Yeah, his fucking betrayal that villain was so dimple real quick, Jordan, would you what would you have picked? The brack of the matchup before Meet the parents?
Speaker 2: Meet the parents? Okay, fuck, I think.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to go Mission Impossible. Man, that feels dirty though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to go Mission Impossible, but I'm not happy about it. I actually think this one was tougher for me than the other, than the Remember the Titans and Gone in sixty seconds?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah, Stone, did you give an answer? Did you say Mission Impossible or did you go X Men? Fuck?
Speaker 1: But for me it's gonna be the same reason ultimately, because I don't think I really care to watch X Men again right now, but I would definitely watch Mission Impossible too.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: It's one of those things where it would be a different answer if you ask me in a different day. I'm gonna say X Men today. That's fucking hard.
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at whoever goes To be honest, I'm not.
Speaker 2: That's a hard answer. They're a hard question. Ouch, X Men, X Men moves on. I prefer X Men over Mission Impossible too. I like the Mission Impossible movies, but that makes sense, it's not you're.
Speaker 3: Like a couple of seas so yeah, yeah, and espionage.
Speaker 2: And I actually really did enjoy The X Men in the early two thousands. I had fun with that. That was before the oversaturation of the superhero market. And yeahah, fair enough. So I'm gonna go x Men on that one. Next one Gladiator and The Perfect Storm? Oh Gladiator was that two thousand? It was two thousand.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like ninety five.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember watching The Perfect Storm? Is that the one with Kevin Costner And uh no.
Speaker 2: That's Mark Wahlberg and George Cloten where they go sailing for fish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't care about it. Don't give a ship.
Speaker 1: Mark Wahlberg shit stayed where he was fucking born at sea. Hmmm, so his name, his last name, sounds like a fucking fish.
Speaker 4: The Wallberg what'd you catch today at the in the ocean?
Speaker 3: Dad?
Speaker 4: Six Wallberg's to tunas and five snappers?
Speaker 2: Six?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What was the other?
Speaker 2: One? Gladiator and perfect I'm gonna go Gladiator. Okay, yeah it sucks.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't. Gladiator is a fantastic movie.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's not saying it's not a fantastic movie.
Speaker 2: But Stone does love the perfect story.
Speaker 3: I like the acting in it. I like the cambaraderie of the people. I enjoyed that movie.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it was good. I don't remember it. I might not have actually watched it, to be honest.
Speaker 2: So next step number one on Dome's list, Bring it On against What Lies Beneath?
Speaker 4: Oh god, my dick just got raw hearing that. Why do I have carpal tunnel? All of a sudden, Wait, what was the other movie bring It On? And what was the other movie?
Speaker 2: What Lies Beneath?
Speaker 4: Oh the I actually forgot about that movie Bring it On. It's got to be bringing on though, because bring it On again?
Speaker 1: Trendsetter, like, just just here me out, dude, so many quotable lines, none that I can remember.
Speaker 2: Whatever, fair, No, I I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's gotta be bringing on bring Bring it On was like it changed the dynamic of school, and.
Speaker 2: Like it really did.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: I could see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I got what did you go?
Speaker 2: Bring it on? I'm gonna make you choose. I'm gonna say what lies beneath moves? Yeah, it was a good movie. Next up, Charlie's Angels and Scary movie.
Speaker 1: We're talking we're talking about We're talking about the Charlie's Angels with Lucy Lou, Drew Berry.
Speaker 4: Cameron Diaz.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Fuck man, my hand's hurt again. It's gotta be screamed.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 4: That was such a good.
Speaker 2: Movie, scary movie or scary movie.
Speaker 3: Like Charlie's Angels was. It was fun to watch, like hot piece of ass what around.
Speaker 1: But if I'm gonna stay consent, but at the same time, if I'm gonna stay consistent with everything that I've said so far again, scary movie trendsetter.
Speaker 2: Absolutely the first movie parody to make horror movies and done as a so well yeah they did it really well. Yeah those first two number three started falling off, but those first two bang are interchangeable as far as which one's better, you could ask me.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, number three and number four were I think completely out of the weigh ins, like all of them are gone, like I've like, and ivery was done was not directing, ye, yeah, both the brothers were not starring in it, so like it went completely independent and.
Speaker 4: That bed scene with Anna Fairs like come on, dude, like so over the top all.
Speaker 2: It's so good alright, so scary movie moves on. Last matchup of the first round, Me myself and Irene and maybe the fucking big dog of this bracket Castaway.
Speaker 4: It's Castaway. Okay, here you go.
Speaker 1: Little little known secret about I fucking hated me myself and Irene when I first watched it. I mean hated that movie when I first watched it. Couldn't stand it, didn't understand the appeal to it. I ended up watching it years later and was like, all right, that was funny. There were some good parts to it, but it doesn't hold It doesn't hold a candle to Castaway, dude, not even close.
Speaker 2: Stone, What do you got in terms of blockbusters? And just how.
Speaker 3: Like hard Castaway really hit? I'm gonna say Castaway, but just that scene, like, like two scenes are my favorite from me myself and Irene. When shoots the cow like twenty times because it's not Dad. And then when he's like telling his boys goodbye and he like to go to work and he like kisses all of them, I mean, and it was unscripted. You can see it on their face and they're like uh, and it made it that much better.
Speaker 2: True. Well, I think the appeal to it also is as we've gotten older and his dad's you can relate to that. You just fucking snap. Yeah, you just have an episode. Yep, you have a mental episode. You just get sent off the deep end, yep, and you just fucking snap. It's relatable. Yeah, but Cassway does move on. So let's get into the second round. Remember the Titans and Scream three.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stick with Remember the Titans, Okay, Mom, I'm not gonna be mad at either one.
Speaker 4: Of you, though it's kind of it kind of goes to the same one. These are great movies.
Speaker 1: Like both these movies, I wouldn't I wouldn't be mad if they were on the TV right now.
Speaker 2: It's fair. Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 4: Scream.
Speaker 1: Scream three is one of those movies too, Like you know, it doesn't have to be the season for me to watch it. That's one of those horror movies that I agree.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: I don't have to be it does not have to be October to watch Scream makes it that much better. That's that's a good point.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say Scream three and I'm gonna make no.
Speaker 2: Me pick I Remember the Titans. Yeah, it's still it just holds Holds holds more value to me than Scream three. I like what Dom said though, both around the TV. I'd I'd have our time choosing yeah, and I'd be happy with or if just one. You know, next match up meet the Parents and X men.
Speaker 4: X men meet the parents.
Speaker 2: You're just saying that to make me pick No.
Speaker 4: I actually like meet the parents better.
Speaker 2: I gotta go with meet the parents on this one. I think I like that. Remember, I love to Meet the parents. Just it's hilarious the whole premise of it. The way it runs down. You have a guy who's just trying to impress, you know, and and stand up for the girl he's dating, all the while being shipped on by her dad.
Speaker 4: And I can relate to that. It's so good.
Speaker 2: It's so good. Next up Gladiator and what Lies beneath Gladiator?
Speaker 4: The same?
Speaker 2: Agree? Okay, last one of this round scary movie and Castaways a scary movie. I'm also gonna say scary wow. Ye hold on, well, I pose like Joe Rogan.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, scary movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah? But would you have said Castaway? I feel like I'm premise I had to, Okay, I like your guys' answers, and I like the boldness of it. I just feel like I would have had if I had to choose and be the tie ring. I feel like I would have had to choose Castaway.
Speaker 1: I get it, I like, I get I get the gravity that that was that movie when it came out. But again, we're taught man, we're talking about we're talking about such a pivotal movie in comedy.
Speaker 2: Agree.
Speaker 1: I agree for everything that Castaway is. Castaway didn't change anything in that like drama genre at all.
Speaker 3: It was just really good.
Speaker 4: It was just a good movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Okay, I like you take all right, last matchups, last round, final four here, second last round. I'm sorry, remember the Titans and meet the parents.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, remember the Titans.
Speaker 4: I'm praying to God that my internet herbes comes back right now.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Going through a tunnel.
Speaker 2: Uh fuck domes broadcasting from the La Riots right now.
Speaker 4: Ah God, I got I think I gotta say remember the Titans.
Speaker 2: I think I have I think I agree with you on that. And if you made me choose, I'm gonna choose that one last matchup, Final four, Gladiator and scary movie. What a Cinderella story. It's literally like David versus Goliath, right there. Yeah, and I have to go with Goliath. Yeah, I think I do too. I'm gonna have to go with Glad Gladiator.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I do. I think this is the Cinderella end, So.
Speaker 2: I think I think looking at the final four, I was like, man, this is kind of a wonky final four, but it fits. But the final Yeah, the final Final the year two thousand box office best movie, Dad's on day well chosen. Remember the Titans and Gladiator.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to go remember the Titans. Okay, I love Gladiator.
Speaker 1: I think it's fantastic, but just remember the Titans is so deep, the cast was deep, storyline was amazing, made you cry, made you laugh.
Speaker 2: I think it's one of Denzel's best performances.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a.
Speaker 2: Top three for sure.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it seems odd because it's like you're like, oh, it's just a football movie, but it's not. It's it's not, and there's so much of it that speaks to you personally. And yeah, I think a lot of people should actually just watch that fucking movie nowadays. I think they should show it and and and and get some people's minds right.
Speaker 1: I think they should show it at school, in multiple age age groups, multiple grades.
Speaker 4: I think that the kids in school should definitely watch that movie every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great movie. Stone.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say Gladiator, because goddamn, that movie through and through is just cinema gold.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 3: That's a movie. That's a movie. Like if I had rounds and rounds of popcorn like ready to go, I wouldn't stop eating the popcorn throughout the whole movie. I'd be just sitting there like damn.
Speaker 2: Yeh.
Speaker 3: I needed something to cope through all this movie. Popcorn is just sitting there about to make.
Speaker 2: Me ship when I get home from all that butter, that fake butter, that glad that ain't real butter.
Speaker 3: Let's go nah, No, fan, that is industrial butter right there and moving up my inside.
Speaker 4: Your toilet bowl is a gladiator.
Speaker 2: Are you not entertained?
Speaker 4: The plain The next time I'm shipping my brains out in the public restroom, I'm gonna scream it. Are you not entertained?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 3: This is a target bathroom? Are you also mad? Because they have industrial handblowers and no fucking paper towels.
Speaker 1: You got the riots going on in the store, and ship people weeds right, target.
Speaker 2: Down with the hand blowers.
Speaker 1: What somebody's in the bathroom? Steel in the fucking soap dispensers. While my feet propped up against the door.
Speaker 2: You're just like fucking You're like hairy on dumb and dumber, just fucking your braids out.
Speaker 3: They drop a fucking little tag and you just pick it up, start spray painting the wall.
Speaker 4: Jew was here.
Speaker 3: For a good time, come back and six clock Johnny six the.
Speaker 2: Only bricks that were dropped tonight. It's good stuff. I have to be a tie break. I'm gonna choose remember the Titans.
Speaker 3: I aim added it.
Speaker 2: I think that's the clear winner. Oddly enough, when I was going down the list of movies and where that got put on the list was somewhere between the ten and sixteen range, and I was like, wow, I think we need to think there are some good fucking movies this year.
Speaker 1: We need to backtrack, just to touch real quick and make mention that from what you said at the beginning, which was that The Grinch was on the top, fucking.
Speaker 2: It was actually the number one grossing movie of the year two thousand. Yeah, that's and it was the only one of the only movies that lasted four weeks in a row at number one in the box office.
Speaker 4: For this lineup. That's the movie that was the top grossing. That's fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: Insanity right, yeah, yeah, that's how good that movie was and sanity or both both. That brings me to my next my next topic. So I've thought about this. I'm calling this one. I'm calling this one controlled anger. So I've thought of some things and I want you guys to rate them on skins. No, no, no, I want you to. I want you to. I'm going to ask you something. I'm going to tell you an act, and I want you to rate it on one to five as far as how mad you would get right off the get one being the least by being the most okay, first one, and then I and then I have a grading scale, so based on you hurry yes. Number one, someone not returning their shopping cart. Oh dude, and you watch it. You watch it happen like you're watch it. The next they are within striking distance of the shopping cart return. It's not like they're in the boonies and it's a far walk they got a dog in the car. No, they're right next to the fucking shopping cart return and they still leave their fucking cart in the space.
Speaker 4: That's a three for me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna agree and say it's a three. It's not something to where I'd be overwhelmingly wanting to say something, But it's not something to where I would be like, why do I need to say something?
Speaker 1: That's you know, that's the cut, that's the cusp of depending on the mood, Depending on the mood I'm in, is whether I say something or not.
Speaker 4: So that's a three for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay. Next one, you go to get your snack, but somebody's eating all your snacks and the snack you were just now craving is no longer in your pantry. A one.
Speaker 3: It's a mild inconvenience, but at the scene's like, well, I guess something else. There's this craft mac and cheese and expired in two thousand and three. Can I make a grilled cheese out of spaghettios?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay?
Speaker 4: Is it is it my snack? Is it my snack or is it a family snack?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Is it one of the communal things? That was bought for the family, that it's known that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just say, let's just say it's a communal snack. But yeah, you saw it earlier that day and then maybe that night you were like, man, that sounds like it's the one thing that sounds good. One. Okay, I agree with that. I like that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Somebody misplaces the remote.
Speaker 4: A fucking five. Fucking five. You know, I've had this fucking argument with my kid.
Speaker 1: For the fucking love of God, Grayson, stop fucking dude, stop losing the remote. The remote can stay on the table. You don't have to fall asleep on the couch with the fucking remote so it gets sucked into the abyss of unknown. Can you please just put the fucking remote back.
Speaker 4: On the table?
Speaker 2: Five? Love it?
Speaker 3: Stuffe fuck?
Speaker 4: You know, whatever your answer is, it's wrong.
Speaker 2: It's five.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's better.
Speaker 3: No, I'm kidding, I'm gonna say four. You know, nothing to where I'm raging, but I'm saying something and I'm like, hey, like, can we stop losing the remote please? Now if she drops the remote, then I'm like.
Speaker 2: Every rose, goddamn it, We're gonna go get another fucking remote. Stop it. What do you got two fucking love hands?
Speaker 3: What do you make yourself for three dollars a piece of Amazon? You don't need to know that. Yeah, but fuck I got the principle of the matter.
Speaker 1: I will. I will seriously make all of the kids search the entire living room and kitchen until the remote is found.
Speaker 4: The second I know it's missing.
Speaker 2: It's fair.
Speaker 1: They will not move until it's I don't yell about it, but I will force them to make that make that remote appear.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Next one, hitting every red light on the way to somewhere. I was gonna say on the way to work, but someone was gonna say something like, I work from home.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Five, it's still yeah, yeah, you're going somewhere. Maybe you're not even late, you're on time, whatever, but you literally hit every fucking every goddamn light. Five.
Speaker 3: I'm yelling like I'm angry, Like I'm pretty pissed, and I'm like he's being like your fucking dad right now, being like a fucking god damn it, I am my dad.
Speaker 2: Fucking red lights, filder No yelling on the boss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm fucking angry, Like I'm like if somebody cuts me off, I'm gonna start screaming at him, the poor umish lady, amish looking lady.
Speaker 2: There was one that I that goes kind of like what you just said of somebody who gets in front of you, like cuts you off, but there was nobody behind you, you know, like they had to go out of their way to jump in front of you, and you look behind you and they could have just waited two seconds and there was nobody behind you. That kind of goes hand in hand with that. So this time then causes you to hit every red light.
Speaker 1: The stoplight thing is three to me because it depends on if I'm in a rush or not, on whether or not it annoys me. If I'm not in a rush, then it doesn't annoy me. Somebody cut me off, that's a five. Five, that's a five every fucking time i'd drive, especially when you don't have to, because I'm a pretty courteous driver, and I give a lot of people space, even though even though I'm also an aggressive driver.
Speaker 4: I give a lot of people a lot of space, and so there's always room to drive around me.
Speaker 1: But for you to cut me off for no fucking reason, it's annoying, not enough, not enough for me to road rage because I do understand the value of life, unlike some people like this fucking douchebag and a RAV four that decided to break check motorcyclist on the five going seventy five miles an hour and kill.
Speaker 3: Them shit, And you know, it's it's pretty fucking crazy the amount of road rage you see cars have for motorcyclists. It's like, I understand rolling your eyes at lane splitting when everyone's at a dead stop, but like purposely opening your door to like hit somebody is like, bro.
Speaker 2: Let's be let's be real. We all get mad at it, but we would all do it if we were riding, and that's what makes us mad. That's what makes us mad because you were like, if that were me, I'm stuck in fucking traffic and this piece of ship just gets.
Speaker 4: God, it's jealousy. Jealousy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, uh. Next one, when you're mad, like you you maybe just had an argument. You're mad, you turn the corner and you bump into the wall. Oh yeah, that that's a four going into a five. I'm gonna kind of check if I'm figured, Yeah, definitely, But no, if I'm definitely not in the mood. It's a five, and I check the wall and then immediately go, God, you're fucking angry. I just walk away.
Speaker 3: I did that once. I fucking uh, I fucking like pushed against the wall and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Jesus, you literally tried to fight an inanimate object. That's why I wrote it like that, because it makes sense, Like there's there's a day where you're mad and you go to turn a corner and you just cut it short, so you the wall bumps you, and now you're just fucking through the roof.
Speaker 4: Wall and then you move and you're like, oh, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: Ironically enough, it's a one for me because every time I bump into something when I'm pissed off, it usually triggers the opposite effect and it knocks me out of it.
Speaker 4: So it's a one.
Speaker 3: Okay now, now a scale of I get a scale of anxiety, like not very much, but one to a lot. At five, you're highest ship and you check.
Speaker 4: That's a five. That's a five.
Speaker 5: It's a good three. Some days I'm like, damn, son, mine is zero. I'd like, excuse me, sir, I didn't mean I'll wait let me you first, you first, excuse me?
Speaker 4: Would you like whiteing my ice cream?
Speaker 1: Have you seen the video of the dude that's standing outside the food So he's standing outside the food truck and he's like he's drunk as ship and probably high ship. And he's standing there and he's got a cone full of French fries and he's got his eyes like half closed.
Speaker 4: He's like.
Speaker 1: He's just licking the fucking French fries like it's a cream. I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 2: Oh I got I got two more passing someone while on cruise control, just for them to pass you, just for you to pass them again. But you never changed speeds the entire time.
Speaker 4: Fucking ten. We just talked about this. It's a fucking ten.
Speaker 1: It's so annoying because nine times out of ten, when you when you pass them the second time, I guarantee you're looking. They're looking down at their phone. They're not paying attention, they're dicking with something in their front seat. And that's why their speed fluctuates, is because they're not actually paying attention to the road all which which is again a ten for me. Like the woman that I saw who was sitting there driving with her fucking wrist while holding a fucking sandwich while texting on her phone on her right hand, doing eighty.
Speaker 2: Problems.
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeah, that's a that's a one for me, you know, Like I like coming back from Phoenix, you know, I was like I was probably with the same people for like one hundred miles and we were just kept doing that, and I was like, hey, he's that guy, Yeah, you in front May and my guess, oh, it's gonna be me this time.
Speaker 2: So this is where this stemmed in my aim. I'd also have like ADHD, So it's keeping my keeping my trus that's fair. Where it stemmed from was all the years of driving back and forth from Bullhead and people constantly drive like that around here, uh, on those highways, and it's just like I'm literally doing seventy two the whole time, and so and when I passed people, like pass them and then I get over, Like I never jump in front of them unless somebody's really right in my ass right. But those are also the same people that when you pass them, it's like they get the complex. Some of them like oh I can't be passed, and they speed up. Yeah, and then just for five minutes later here you come again, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just like or like the fucking what was it a Mazda there? I think it was a Mazda, that little red car that was driving with us for a little while. You get the dickheads that want the rabbit. You know, it's actually a Porsche, a Porsche, it was, Yeah, just they want the fucking rabbit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And yeah, the second somebody passed us going ninety five, then that thing took off with it. Yeah, but it just didn't want to be out in front. Last one. This one just fucking sends me through the roof. You go take a ship and there's no toilet paper, dude.
Speaker 4: Oh there's fucking piece.
Speaker 2: So I have, literally I have the one that's barely hanging on to it's life cliffhanger.
Speaker 4: I have made. I have made my kids. I have made my kids come into the bathroom after I like.
Speaker 2: So I have.
Speaker 4: I've seen the toilet paper.
Speaker 1: When I sat down and I knew I needed it, and I could have very well gotten up at that moment, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: I took the massive shit that I needed to take.
Speaker 1: Let it ruminate in the fucking bathroom for a few minutes and then called the kids and be like, hey, I need some toilet paper, and I've forced them to come in there and enjoy that fucking beautiful perfume smell of my asshole just because they didn't do the toilet paper like they're supposed to.
Speaker 4: Fuck them kids, man, my kids are terrible at it. My kids.
Speaker 1: My kids will literally put like multiple rolls of the empty rolls. They'll put it like on the trash can, so they'll be like one on the sink, one on the trash can, and one.
Speaker 4: On the holder.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: The fuck lazy cunt see this.
Speaker 2: So the I would say the number one offender in my house is actually my wife, and I just gave up the argument because of the second I say something that just gets projective, like how busy she is? Right. The one that cracks me up the most though, is my son, because my son doesn't leave the This is how bad it is. He doesn't leave the role on the thing. He takes a roll off and throws it away, so the toilet paper hanger is completely empty. So he actually used his brain to say I need to throw this away, but then forgot to follow through, which is literally like in our bathroom. I could understand, like if she went to go fill the toilet paper and there's no extra in our bathroom. It's all the way across the house and it seems stupid whatever it, whereas like Elias, it's literally right next to his bathroom and it's just Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: Do you guys keep extra toilet paper in the bathrooms?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we do well, especially in ours because being that we keep the toilet paper on the other side of the house. So we usually because we get it from Sam's Club, so we usually keep one of the sleeves of toilet paper in our bathroom, yes, because that'll lasts us a while. And the kids, we usually keep like one on the roll and one backup because the closet's literally right next to the bathroom. So yeah, anyway, yeah, cool, all right, Well, save that bracket, Save that bracket. The year was I can at least give the hint. It was the year two thousand again. It was Top Songs of the Summer of two thousand. Oh yeah, there was some fucking bangers on that list.
Speaker 4: Pain yeah, T pain, T pain no, yeah, no, T pain was more two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was gonna say, like five to seven somewhere in there, somewhere in there, yeah I could, uh yeah, no t pain. Sorry sorry, But.
Speaker 3: When we were swimming and you had that list on and like the girls were swimming in the pool and all of a sudden, you just hear to the window and we were like, oh, banger do we And they're not even paying attention to it. We're like, fuck it, vague attention. They're over there underwater, just like.
Speaker 2: You know what the fuck's going on.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile we're over there.
Speaker 4: Hold it down fixed.
Speaker 2: I don't know which one of you fuckers, I think it was usedone that sent the one of George Washington crossing the river.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I like so damn good way too fucking hard at that.
Speaker 4: I love all of those, like every single one of those that comes up.
Speaker 3: One of my favorites was mad Max Fury Road when they had that like chase scene and the guy was playing that big guitar stack and it's all you hear coming out and it's like what mad Nack should have been.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to get so mad sometimes, like how many fucking videos I have to watch from you hooligans? And now if I open up my Instagram and I don't have anything from either of you. I'm pissed off more of like these fucking pieces of ship selfish assholes send me videos. I need them.
Speaker 3: I guess what. I'm about to shut down my Instagram for another two weeks.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, hell yeah, yeah, you'll come back to the ship store.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It's gonna take me ten minutes to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm a fucking addicts. This is ridiculous. I went through one hundred videos in ten minutes, and I'm sad there's none more. That's a problem. It's true. You think we'd seen them all by now, but no, I know, right whatever.
Speaker 3: That just shows you how many fucking people are in this world. And like, shit just keep new, shiit just keep happening. This is the theory of how South Park keeps writing itself new every year. It's just more shit keeps coming up. That's true, evolved with true.
Speaker 2: Well, and they just write about current events and they always have. Yeah you can't. You know, you're always gonna have current events. So I'm curious to see what they're gonna do with this year with the riots. That'd be great, even better than tariffs. The whole Canadian thing by Hey Baddy, Hey Baddy, Hey baddey. All right, well don't wants to go to bed. I can see it in his eyes, so yeah, I'm ready for bed too. It's fucking hot. Near kidding her. That was one of the songs. Actually, all one seventy nine domes fucking gay and Stone. I love you, buddy, See you guys next week. You peace and Dad's.
Speaker 1: I was looking at animal pictures dude the other day, and I noticed that frogs don't have dicks.
Speaker 4: It's kind of weird, was I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was bored at the doctor's office and we get inside and the doctor asked me for a urine sample, a blood sample, and a fecal sample and a sperm sample. And I was just like, Jesus Christ, you I don't know if I have it in me. The producer was like, just give him your fucking underwear.
Speaker 2: Nice nice shit, stayed, good place to wa to the gl