Speaker 1: Do you mean to mute cares.
Speaker 2: To mute your meaning to mute caresso movie and the sounds coming up, But I have not that you read the lines and the simus in a things.
Speaker 1: It's like the feeling of the end. Look when you read the lines, you don't want to just read both worlds or No one listens anymore.
Speaker 3: No mom listens for the World war, No mom listens the snowy you're talking at all?
Speaker 1: And that this will go up and talk to a wall.
Speaker 4: Helping.
Speaker 1: No, it's a song, Christine, I said to myself something. Nothing happened to change the direction. The group is giving you the wrong person. It's about thing in my ol what the world war?
Speaker 3: No one listens anymore, No one listens for the worst for No mom lissens snowy.
Speaker 1: You sucking? Do you feel me?
Speaker 5: To you kid?
Speaker 4: To you? He mean.
Speaker 6: Do you cared so with my don't speaking for no love?
Speaker 1: Something pulling on the seconds A stranger staff would be my friends. But it's just no one now. It's just no one else, no.
Speaker 4: One now, not.
Speaker 1: The novel thing about again. Something could be going by the surface. I think God that my hand make them open loom finding you with my choce.
Speaker 7: It's getting very.
Speaker 1: Possible to cause the section on it me.
Speaker 4: Love love.
Speaker 1: A Wurst.
Speaker 3: No long listens any more, No long listens, not a Burstal, no long listens. Snowy, you're stucking it up?
Speaker 5: What the worst?
Speaker 1: But no long listens any more? But no listens for the worst goal?
Speaker 3: Non Snowy, you're stucking at.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 8: Do you kid?
Speaker 4: Do you hear me?
Speaker 1: Do you kids?
Speaker 4: Do you do you kids? Do you do you kids?
Speaker 5: All right? Hello, Today, I have a series of interesting videos that I've been gathering to share, very interesting videos. I think a lot of good points made, a lot of disturbing points made, and all that good stuff. So we are going to kick this off with something a little disturbing, of course, because that's how we roll here. Actually a couple of things that are very disturbing. Doesn't really get any different lately. All right, hopefully this all works. Let me get my stupid head out of the way. He's been over there. All right, we know if you can hear it, I'm gonna have to kick.
Speaker 9: The ES's investigation has uncovered a loophole that allows accused and convicted American pedophiles to escape justice by moving to Israel. So a Lee has been following this for more than a year, and he traveled to Israel for this investigation. He worked with a group that tracks people accused of sex crimes, which estimates dozens of Americans have used this loophole, so you know he's six foot.
Speaker 5: Americans is an interesting word to use there too.
Speaker 10: We are on a steak gown looking for this man, Jimmy Julius Caro, forty eight years old and wanted on charges of sexually assaulting a nine year old girl an organ back in two thousand.
Speaker 5: With a mug like that, you'd think he'd be able to find someone in his own age and.
Speaker 10: A five year old girl in Israel in two thousand and one. He's considered dangerous, but these photos are a few years old, so we don't know if he'll look the same.
Speaker 5: But they all had that certain look, don't they like, seriously, like there's a pedophile look.
Speaker 10: He remains elusive. Previous attempts to capture him have failed, obviously.
Speaker 5: The fear that he would somehow figure out that anyone's looking for him and bolt.
Speaker 4: He just called his number.
Speaker 10: Shanna Aronson got a tip that Caro's expected at this clinic near Tel Aviv.
Speaker 5: Who's gonna call?
Speaker 10: She's with JCW Jewish Community Watch, an organization that hunts down accused pedophiles who flee to Israel from the US, exploiting a process called Law of Return, whereby any Jewish person can move to Israel and automatically gain citizenship. The ease with which pedophile seemed able to use this law as an escape route haunts victims like Mendy Haw, who says he was abused from age eight by a teacher and Orthodox Jewish school in Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: So your classroom is right here.
Speaker 10: How does it feel being back?
Speaker 4: I was very anxious and.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, thanks for making me live the trauma, sir. Really stress is coming back, and a lot of memories coming through.
Speaker 10: My mind, memories of his alleged abuser, Mordecai Yomtov, who taught him Hebrew studies when he was just eight years old.
Speaker 4: So in the beginning he would just rub me like outside of my pants, and then I would say, well, three four months later he started going like in reaching down, your reaching down?
Speaker 5: Why did you feel like you couldn't tell anyone?
Speaker 4: I was scared I was ashamed. I mean, I just didn't know what people think of me, the whole situation.
Speaker 10: Yomtof pled guilty in two thousand and two to sexually abusing and committing lude acts against three other boys. He served jail time, but when he was released, he violated his broke and, according to j c W, fled to Israel with help from individuals within the Orthodox Jewish community. J c W tracked you on top down and confronted him with a hidden camera in Jerusalem, where he admitted to illegally fleeing the United States with help and using a fake passport to enter Israel.
Speaker 5: I was supposed to stay for five years in the same city.
Speaker 8: I was opposed to us to the stations I left.
Speaker 10: He had this message for his victims, very sorry. The other person in this video is Mayor se the founder of Jewish Community Watch. He tells CBS News Yomtov's case isn't uncommon in the Orthodox community.
Speaker 5: The same thing that's going on in the Catholic Church right now around the world. Nice uh, pink color you got there, buddy, The exact same thing happens in our community. The rabbi say, it's you know, what you promised. He's going to go for therapy. He's never going to do it again. Boom, he's in. I see this as can sholding the information too. Let me look at the spokespeople for it, you know what I mean, controllers keeping a lid on it, covering for it. Ooops, the hell, I can't make it go forward. But we get the point, so I guess we'll just go to the next one that was not I can't click away apparently, all right, So before we go any further, let me just go ahead and show you guys some things that I think are interesting. And we'll just gonna start off with a friend of ours.
Speaker 11: So he is.
Speaker 5: A viewer. He follows us on Rumble and he has a really neat channel that I want to see how quickly we can get him to a thousand subscribers. He's at three fifty six right now. This is guy with a go pro fishing show. All right. He's super nice, super good dude. It's really fun to watch these videos. I watched like seven of them until like three o'clock in the morning last night because I couldn't sleep, and they were great. These are really I mean, he has a good technique, he's got information to share. He's catching fish, which excites me because I fished like the first half of my life, almost every day. So it's a really neat show. Good spirit, good attitude, just plain fun. All right, good energy. We need more of that, right, So this is guy with a go pro fishing show. I'm gonna dropp he was that. I'm gonna drop that into the Rumble, so you guys can save that and check it out later. All right, the Rumble live chat hasn't in there. There you go. Next, I want to thank people like I click on it again for contributing to the gifts and go. We're not even halfway there yet, but I want to thank everybody who has contributed recently and whoever has to the show at any time in the last six years I've been doing it. I don't even think for the first four of those I even set anything up for that type of thing, because I was doing the store and running around and all that stuff, and you know, all that good stuff. Things were different back then.
Speaker 4: So but.
Speaker 5: Anyone who wants to help get us to our goal, it's greatly appreciated. It's also in the chats. Give Singo dot com backslash Ball Busters give sengo dot com backslash ball b A A L Busters B S T E R S. For those of you going to be listening to the podcast. All right, thank you so much again, mister anonymous, he says, the g men said you needed some help. Also, you need a good computer to talk to niche. I like that, greatly appreciate your crucial work. Thank you. Where's the other one? No, that're just name and this one says Daniel. Thanks for everything that you do. This isn't much, but I figure with the amount of knowledge I've gained from your show, this is absolutely least that I could do to help out the show. I'm finally in a position to do so, and I don't where's this where's the risk? I just lost my place? Oh I did want to wait another minute. I'm enjoying the book too, and as soon as I finish it, I'll be leaving a review for that too. Thanks again, brother, And that was from Jeff Lane. All right, thank you everybody. Yeah, out pouring a kindness as well that I've been receiving an emails and stuff like that is very very well received.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay, now we're gonna talk about loxism for those of you are not familiar. Hopefully this will help, and then we're gonna go jump right into the talmud and then we're probably gonna finish off with Ken O'Keefe. But it's I think this is a really good uh, this is a really good presentation that he did some time back. But it's relevant. It's very relevant to what's going on right now. That's why I find it so eerie because nothing has changed, it's only gotten worse. All right, there we go, let's do this. This is the David Curtain Show. Very very happy guy for the subject matter that they're discussing that you know it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: This is good energy, David.
Speaker 8: It's almost a pleasure.
Speaker 12: Now I really get to say to see you again. And one thing that I've noticed you've started speaking about, which I've never heard of before I learned from you, is this this word loxism, which is a kind of racism that it's kind of hidden from most people. Can you tell us what is loxism and why have you started speaking about it?
Speaker 8: So loxism is very very important to understand what is going on right now. I believe we have a Talmudic world order, which means that we are run by people. And I'm not talking about all jewicsy, I'm not talking about my wife and I'm not talking about her family and all my Jewish friends. You can imagine being an investment playing of the Jewish wife. How many Jewish friends I have? And I've just been in Moscow six weeks and I spent evenings and holidays with my Jewish friends lock season is is the Talmudic world order? You say the Biden administration, eighty five percent are Jewish of the senior positions there, I mean are there are two point six percent of the population. So there is certainly something going on here. And and in the Talmut it is it is explained that there is a legal system. It's in the Talmut. It's not my words, it's in the Talmut, one of the Jewish religious books, that a Jew should always win a court case. Not my words, it's in the Talmut and the GOI that would be you and me, we should always lose. And when you when when you see the court cases of Hillary Clinton, for example, she gets.
Speaker 5: That's real confidence, inspiring, inspiring because that also carries over into a family court. So if they want to break up a family, you know, give the children to the mom, screw the dead over hardcore, and off you go.
Speaker 8: One hundred and forty five million dollars from Russia for signing up the sale of twenty percent of America's uranium. And then Trump is falsely accused of Russian collusion, no proof whatsoever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Israel collusion, Yeah, absolutely, Apac collusion. He got bailed out by Adelson, right, and now she's given one hundred million dollars to the campaign. That's pretty I mean Addison was like, wasn't here the founder of APEC.
Speaker 8: This is an example of this Talmudic legal system. Lock Sism is explicit verbal or in documents expression, and I wish to exterminate non Jewish people. That's a losist. So that losist would be the rare, rare rack case because most Jews are not like that. I want to clarify. I don't know any losses, and I know hundreds of Jews, but in the rare at.
Speaker 5: How well do you know? But anyway, Yeah, if they're telmudiest, if they're capitalists, the ring cabalas specifically, then they're frankest and they're Zionists, So I mean it, that's a even if they're hardcore Torah followers, then they have these animosities and hatred for people if they're not practicing, if they're not really just if they're you know, not going by the rules of that stuff and they're you know, marrying whoever the hell they want and not living in those communities where they're being influenced by the Khol and stuff like that, then it's a whole different story.
Speaker 4: That case.
Speaker 8: That's just like you have some some white crazy supremacists will fantasize who they are. There might be some hilpily you know.
Speaker 5: Hey, fucking buddy, nice stereotype.
Speaker 8: With onwart hair sitting out in the in the in the Midwest somewhere saying all all the black people that use people are horrible, so on.
Speaker 4: But they that's not real.
Speaker 8: They do not run the printing press, they don't own the mainstream media. They're not CEOs of Big Farmer who just committed one of the biggest crimes in human history with the COVID scam. While they claimed the annual flu was a dangerous virus, total fraud. And so we do need to talk about this word, the loxism. We need to talk about it, and I can document someone you can just see right now in Gasa hundreds of leading politicians, scholars, even religious leaders, rabbis outspokenly talking about their wish to exterminate all am aleg all and that would be in this case the Palestinians, or as a minimum, ethnically cleansed them. So you do have loxism. You have four famous examples. That's the Henry Morgan Foul Plan from September nineteen forty four, which was to exterminate all Germans or at least twenty percent, which is what they did from nineteen forty five to nineteen forty eight. It was picked on a book written by Feodor Kaufmann called Germany Master Parish. It came out I think was January or forty one or December nineteen forty and Louis Nissa's book What Should.
Speaker 5: At least he referenced and made note of the fact that they were exterminating Germans from nineteen for a post war they rekeel. Actually Eisenhower recategorized them so that they weren't covered by the him. What do they call the rights of the Geneva convention so that he could do what everyone with them, and he starved them to death, tortured them, killed them, all that good stuff, you know, all that wonderful stuff that they do to Germans after our having terror, bombs a ship out of them and raped at least two million women, with the Bolshevik centering Germany so much so that they started committing suicide do with Germany.
Speaker 8: And then you have the kuden Huga Kalaggi plan. He was only half Jewish his his his mother was Austrian jew his father was Japanese. The kuten Huga Kialagki plan, which in his practicier Idi Almus writes that should run Europe. And and it's very fitting that the EU flag has twelve stars, which is symbolizing the twelve Jewish tribes. One of them is Levi tribe, which happens to be Moses Marx and my wife's family's name. So this means that the Jews should he writes it. It's totally clear. He writes it that we should be mixed race. You can't sell for me, but I'm also I'm the only blog in my family in but but but so be it, and my kids are mixed the race. My my wife is Jewish, my my my yeah, so my kids are immigrants, and so i'm I'm I am living up to the kudenhober Kleggi plant because I'm mixed race, and that is what we should do. We should mix, except the Jews should not mix. And we can see this in Israel as well. They'd allow zero immigration. And it's even worse they will they even discriminating Sephardic Jews. They're discriminating black juice from Ethiopia. They're throwing them out. They are so racist against black juice. It's unreal, and so so we I'm being too fair on the Eastwel when I'm saying they have zero immigration. They also have an apartheid system where they are buying up Palestinian land and then they're giving it to Jewish people. They're trying whenever a Jew was to sell it, you cannot sell it to a Palestinian. I'm not making this up. This you can read Israel Shahak's book Jewish History, Jewish Religion. He is a former member of the Knesset. He explains in perfect details the deeply, deeply unfair apartheid states legal system in Israel, and that is the Talmudic world order we're living in now. I have a master's degree in law, and I couldn't understand why our court cases often so random, And now I'm beginning to understand there are if you are in the club, either you're a good Goyan or you're Jewish, you win the court case, and if you're not, you lose it. I mean, I cannot find any other explanation. So we need to talk about lock season.
Speaker 5: Well, for that kind of power, what does that tell you about the judicial system everywhere, not just in Israel, but here as well.
Speaker 8: Especially when we have only had Hollywood's word for there was a single German who wanted to exterminate the Jews. We don't have. We haven't found a single document saying that the Germans wanted to exterminate the Jews. We haven't even found a single politician saying it. And that is just in stark contrast, so ironic when you are live streaming politicians and rabbis in Israel right now, none stop talking about, with no shame whatsoever, basing on some stupid words in one of their religious books, that they are allowed to exterminate the Palestinians once.
Speaker 5: Well, they even say that in Deuteronomy. That's another stupid book, right, because I would agree.
Speaker 12: I think that it disturbed me a little bit as a Christian. Is a lot of Christians, specifically evangelical Christians, and I am one as well, believe in this whole construct called dispensationalism, which.
Speaker 7: Leads so.
Speaker 5: That's Christian Zion isn't brought to you in part by no, brought to you in total by the Frankists.
Speaker 12: It's them to support or Israel, the nation of Israel, no matter what I mean. I don't think that's Christian doctrine. It's been put in through the Schofield Study Bible. I don't think they've got time to.
Speaker 8: Go into that.
Speaker 12: But a lot of Christians who believe this have never even heard of the Talmud. They think that Judaism is just the Bible without the New Testament. They think it's the Old Testament, and I, oh, well, we've got so much in common. But they don't realize there's this whole other book called the Talmud, which is completely opposite to everything in the Bible. It rejects Jesus. It says horrible things about Jesus. It says horrible things about the Goyean. Why do you think that the Christian zion Is to really give a lot of support to this, maybe the fundamental support of this in the United States because they're a huge voting block. Why do they not know about the Talmuds? And if they didn't know about it, do you think they might change their attitude?
Speaker 8: Well, I'll do what I can to make them change their attitude because I'm on the team of the assimilated Jewish people, my friends and family, who are wonderful human beings, fun to be will and just want to get along.
Speaker 5: And they do exist.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: I have friends, one of my best friends, like I mentioned before, with.
Speaker 8: Everybody else, just like the Muslims and the Christians and the Hindus too. I'm on their team. And there are some very very bad apples among the Jews, and they are the Talmud followers. And I wanna say if I can.
Speaker 5: And the Frankists and the Zionists and the add the idea, right frank is ZIGNI the same dam think if you're hardcore Torah, if you're a hardcore Zionist, and if your hardcore Talmot. That's the problem.
Speaker 8: I've been one thing, and no, we don't have a lot of time. In the Talmut, it also stipulates that they are not only allowed to lie, they are encouraged.
Speaker 5: To lie discounts back to the love of the stranger and something that should have been pretty clear. It's not your God. They tell you that that God's promising them your eradication, and they're not allowed to practice. Well, they're not supposed to practice. He's read among each other. They do predatory lending to the lower class, but they're not supposed to do that. But we're a fair game. We can abuse, lie, cheat, steel. There's a whole holidays and seasons for that. And that's how they roll.
Speaker 8: And in one of the annual events, it's called the Purim. They are and I'm not saying all synago.
Speaker 5: Remember Purim is the Haram brought the evidence to the king saying, hey, yo, they're about to start a coup here. I should take care of it before it happens. And there was a guy there named Mordecai, and then you have esther right, and what is it that ends up happening? Haram gets betrayed, hung and then the suns get hung and then they're going to kill rampage of quot unquote gentiles.
Speaker 8: Books, but the ones that are following strictly the Talmud, they are encouraged to break all oath, all deals, all promises made to a non due the following twelve months. So if we're talking about here, why we in Christianity.
Speaker 5: And that doesn't leave a whole on of month's left, does it. And it's an annual thing for him, So all the time he could have.
Speaker 8: Just said, in in Islam, we have this that a man is a man, a word is a word. We have to honor our agreements. This is so it's in stark contrast to.
Speaker 12: The cadre is that the care is that what it's called.
Speaker 8: Could it could be you have to talk to you don't want to say something on them. But yet the viewers look into this, Yes, yeah, they do their own research.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yes, sorry, no, carry on, because I mean that is a really fundamental point that that's so different to our understanding, you know, as Christians. And then there's did this word that's been created, really Judeo Christianity that was not really heard of before the nineteen thirties, but it's you know, people sort of consider this as something that's always been but it's not and don't realize that. Then there's people that followed the Talmud and they make this statement that any promise, any oath that they make is null and void and their word is not their bond like you would expect in our cultures.
Speaker 8: Yes, and it even says you are allowed to honor an agreement with a non Jew if it makes the rest of the Jewish people look good. Right, it's in the Talmud. I'm not making this up. It's unbelievable. And there's also a manipulation. There's penalty if you show the talmut to a non Jew, which is kind of why they take it so serious that we shouldn't know about it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, right, Yeah, But more people are hearing about it now and more people are understanding that this book does exist, and.
Speaker 5: I think you need to book it's like ten thousand pages long.
Speaker 12: Reassess some of the things that they've got from the Schofield Study Bible that are not actually in the Bible, and need to reassess their support for what Israel is doing at the moment in Gaza because it is a genocide and we need to stop supporting it. I don't, but people in the West need to stop supporting that and stop giving weapons to carry on this slaughter. That's my opinion anyway. But Matt, thank you so much for joining me on the show.
Speaker 5: Okay, so hopefully we learn a little bit of something from that. Now we're going to talk about the Talmud. It took me a while to find this. This was shared on the Europa the Last Battle Telegram group channel whatever, and I can't tell if it's really run by Ken o'key for not, but almost every single post up there is Ken. So either he has someone who just is like a fanboy that's doing that, or he's the guy who runs the group. I don't though, it's hard to tell. Get me one second here, get over there, all right. So this is called what the Jewish Talmud says about babies Jesus lax and Christians, all the all us manga, especially those babies, right, I mean.
Speaker 11: Of the rabbis were established and thousands of new laws formulated. They're those same pharisies.
Speaker 5: The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the anything.
Speaker 11: Not just the state sees who killed Jesus, Christ remained the undisputed rulers of Judaism in Babylon.
Speaker 13: The Pharisees codified their oral traditions into the Babylonian Talmud, the written form of that oral tradition, which Jesus so bitterly rebuked. The Talmud reveals how deep was Israel's apostasy. The Talbot also helps us understand the basis for Christ's and flattering descriptions of the Pharisees.
Speaker 11: Jesus described the Pharisees as hypocrites, children of hell, blind guides, fighted sepulchers full of dead men's bones. He even described the Pharisees as children of their father, the devil.
Speaker 5: Dead bones. That's really interesting, isn't it. It might actually be like a hint, a hint to the true nature, like maybe using his vessels.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I get a little sci Fi with that type of stuff.
Speaker 11: A murderer from the beginning. The Talmut confirms Christ's words in the Talmud. In Treatise Sanhedra, an extensive passage describes the right of the Pharisee.
Speaker 5: And for people who aren't familiar, because I did a couple of videos on this mixed in with my introduction for the first two days of Europe at the Last Battle, which I probably can't even say on this platform, but anyway, the Cahol, like the Sanhedrin and the Cahol, I mean, you can pretty much do a one on one comparison with pretty close they're The really difference really being is that the calls would be like satellites of the Sanhedrin in each particular Jewish community, kind of laying down the the way things are going to go.
Speaker 11: Get to kill anyone just as long as he did so indirectly.
Speaker 5: You catch that you can kill someone as long as he do so indirectly. So he says, why does my grandfather rule him not liable because of the verse or an entity? He smite him with his hand, that he die, That he that smote him shall surely be put to death, for he is a murderer. Only a murderer has the law made liable for confining, but not one who causes damage thereby. Now let him finish.
Speaker 11: Explaining that as one of dozens of examples, the Talmud tells us that if one bound his neighbor and he died of starvation, he is not liable to execution, and so.
Speaker 4: There you have it.
Speaker 5: The reason potentially, it seems like directly why the Communists, why the Bolsheviks, why this continuous pattern of starvation, even with Eisenhower, with the you know the camps, you know by the way they opened up the camps and reopened them when they quote unquote liberated them and stuffed a bunch of Germans in there, and a lot of the photographs of these poor, starving, dying people weren't even Jews. They just mixed them in there to have more. Oh look at that, Oh look at this, And I'd like to know if anybody has a bead on the whole tattooing thing. Was that real? Was that post war? And was that this the Germans that were tattooed? If it even was a thing, I'm curious about that. I haven't had time to go look into that myself yet, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's like a branding, But it also seems like it's a little convenient, like, hey, yeah, I was there. Seem like that too. I mean, are artists of deception in.
Speaker 11: Such an indirect manner? The Pharisees also killed Christ manipulating the Romans to actually wield the spear and sword. The Pharisees, claimed as their descendants, do today that since the Romans were the direct cause of the death of Christ, it is the Romans, not the Jews, who are guilty. Christ also called the Pharisees adulterers and adults.
Speaker 5: Well, they're never guilty of anything, even when they're killing you.
Speaker 11: They're a screaming victimhood ultuous generation. The Talmut provides generous loopholes for adultery. It says the penalty for adultery does not include sex with a miner, the wife of a miner, or the wife of a heathen. The Talmot also encourages seduction of unwed adolescent girls called designated bond maids. But it's important how such rapes are performed. With the designated bond made. One is guilty only in the case of natural connection, but not in the case of perverse connection. The Pharisees reasons.
Speaker 5: So they have to be disgusting about their behavior with that child. To make it okay, it has to be more brutal, more savage, more discussing, more perverse. Isn't that fucking That's just wonderful ison?
Speaker 11: That rape in a perverted manner is outside the jurisdiction of the law. Normal rape, however, was punishable. In Babylon, sexual perversion of every kind had been a way of life for millenniums. The Pharisees were deeply influenced by such practices.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't the Babylonians. It was the forne element there that corrupted it. And you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 13: In three of the major treatises of the Talmud are found extensive passages which give legal endorsement to seduce and marry three year old baby girls. In fact, many of the greatest rabbis of the Talmud, including Simeon ben Johai, upheld this privilege. Today in Israel, thousands of Jews go to Maron every year to venerate the memory of Simeon van Johai, one of the most respected rabbis in the history of Judaism.
Speaker 11: In one of dozens of endorsements of child sex, Simeon ben Johai said, a proselyte under the age of three years and a day is permitted to marry a priest. Agreeing with Ben Johai, the Great Rabba said, when a grown up man has intercourse with a little girl, it is nothing, or when the girl is less than this three years and a day, it is as if one put the finger into the eye. The footnote to this passage says, as tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years. The same section confirms that sexual activity with small boys is in the same category. The intercourse of a small boy is not regarded as a sexual act. In addition to adulterers, Christ in the story of the Good Samaritan, portrayed the Pharisees as racial digots, two self righteous to respond to the suffering of one who was not a Jew. It is true because of the wickedness of the Canaanites, which included sodomy and infant sacrifice, Israel had been commanded by God to be harsh.
Speaker 4: In her truss.
Speaker 5: Oh, they ate them every once in a while too. Let's not forget that part.
Speaker 11: Treatment of the inhabitants of the land. God made it clear that the Canaanites were not simply to be avoided, but destroyed. By the time of the New Testament. This method of preserving God's kingdom by separation and the sword had become obsolete. God no longer made a racial difference between men.
Speaker 13: But the Pharisees were unfazed by God's new agenda. The Talmud was finally written down nearly five centuries after Christ, yet it's critical even homicidal attitudes toward gentiles might have been lifted out of a book of Joshua. However, the quickest way to grasp the Talmudic view of gentiles is not directly from the Talmud, but from the Jewish encyclopedias. If we quote an isolated opinion from the Talmud, a rabbi may quickly object, saying, but that is not the overall opinion of the Talmud, That is not the definitive view. What the Jewish encyclopedia provides us is a definitive overview of perhaps hundreds of rabbinic statements on any subject, giving us accurate summaries of what the Talmud generally teaches.
Speaker 11: In its article on gentiles, the Jewish encyclopedia begins to define what makes a Jew so different from a gentile?
Speaker 5: Isn't this kind of surprising that this was ever even made?
Speaker 11: According to the rabbis, only Israelites are men. Gentiles they classed not as men, but as barbarians. Since gentiles are not men in the fullest sense, so the gentile is not a neighbor of a Jew. Further, since Gentile laws were too crewe to admit of reciprocity, meaning too crewe to be taken seriously, the gentile was forever beneath the jew Gentiles were outlawed by God from the beginning, and thus had no property rights. The Almighty offered the Torah, you.
Speaker 5: Owe nothing and be happy. They're just fulfilling the timid right no property. They've very done that to us because we have warranty deeds, we have certificates of this than that, we don't have the actual documents, because that's real as in royal property, not ours to.
Speaker 11: The gentile nations also, but since they refused to accept it, he withdrew his shining legal protection from them and transferred their property rights to Israel, who observed his law. Since the Talman outlawed the child or issue of a gentile as that of a beast, a gentile had as little legal rights in a Jewish court as did an animal. The Talmud states that if a Gentile sue and Israelite, the verdict is for the defendant the Israelite. Conversely, if the Israelite is the plaintiff, he obtains full damages because the Talmud conspires against Gentiles. If a Jew was ever caught telling a Gentile what the Talmud really says, such a person deserves death. So vile was the nature of a gentile that the Great Simon van Johi said, the best among the gentiles deserves to be killed. The best of snakes ought to have its head crushed. Jews, however, are exalted beings in the Talmut worthy of praise. Christ described the Pharisee.
Speaker 5: Interesting conical hats, almost as if it was hiding something like a different shaped skull, I don't know, or maybe emulating something.
Speaker 11: Who blessed himself saying, I thank the Lord that I am not his other men. An imminent Talmutic rabbi says, the same, blessed be thou, who hast not made me a boy or gentile. There is a special antagonism between the Talmut and Jesus. The Talmut attacks him everywhere it can. Even his mother, Mary, the Talmot says, was a whore. Who mate it with carpenters. She who was the descendant of princes and governors, played the harlet with Carpenters. It naturally followed that the scribes declared Christ to be a bastard. In its article on Jesus, the Jewish Encyclopedia says that Jewish writings defame Christ. It is the tendency of all these to be little well.
Speaker 5: And maybe maybe the origination of the New Testament was a way of I don't know if there was a Jesus and these in early LIFs, all right, And I'm going to say the Hellenistic era was when the tour was written, and I would saying the fact that ancient Greek was used for the first New Testament and what it says, would that be a hit piece satire of a real person? And maybe that's why it came out as discussing as it was, Like when you read what Ammon says and listen to what Ammon says about the things that were going on with the late days and stuff like that. Were they trying to mar the image of someone and then they flip the script at some point or was that really what went down?
Speaker 11: Who knows a person of Jesus by ascribing to him illegitimate birth, magic, and a shameful death. Jesus, according to this article, was considered one of the three worst enemies of Judaism who came to an ignoble end. The Talmut says they subjected him to four deaths, stoning, burning, decapitation, and strangling. The Talmot also says he is now in hell, punished with boiling hot excrement. What is Christ's advice as he speaks to us out of hell? The Jewish Encyclopedia quotes Jesus as telling us above all to bless the Jews. He says, further their well being, do nothing to their detriment. Whoever touches them touches even the apple of his eye. Christians, as followers of the false prophet Jesus, also deserve death. The Jewish Encyclopedia.
Speaker 5: People that kill him. He has an awful fondness too, because that's that's useful in the Talmut.
Speaker 11: How Convenient Media again recaps the Talmot's position. A gentile observing the Sabbath deserves death.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Seventh Day evidentists, looks like you're all you've all got to go. Oh wait, they did, because that's kind of what the Davidians were, a branch of right.
Speaker 11: The testimony of a Christian was not admitted in evidence in Jewish courts, and an Israelite who found anything belonging to one who was a Christian was forbidden to return it to him.
Speaker 13: The Pharisees, through their talmud Us gave the Jews an ethic which incurs.
Speaker 5: So like if there's a lost child, but they forbidden to give it back to the Gentiles.
Speaker 13: That's bigotry and isolation. But it did worse than that, It invited persecution. By the eleventh century, the inhabitants of Babylon, growing weary of the self righteousness and dishonesty of the Jews, expelled them to the West.
Speaker 7: That's part of our faith. Read the Bible tol and that carried the Jewish people as a unique people, people of the Book, as we call it. The people of the Book not only knew the book, they could read the book the capacity to ask questions, which is what the Talmudic tradition did across Jewish communities. It never defined the end of knowledge, it never put an exclamation mark on truth. It was constantly questioning expanding, growing, exchanging between communities, between great scholars and their students. It never ended. It was always iterative. This culture exploded when the walls of the ghetto went down. This same tradition, the same culture is.
Speaker 12: Part of us.
Speaker 7: It's deeply ingrained in our culture, in our thinking, in our traditions.
Speaker 5: I thought it was fight is our fight.
Speaker 4: We are wrong. We are united, gen we will that. It's not.
Speaker 5: Oh, look at you, says for Zion's sake, Ah okay. I don't know where he stands. I don't know his position is at all, certainly non Gja Christian nonsense and definitely not influenced at all by the Frankists to bring about this uh outcome that the Luary Cabbala laid out for them.
Speaker 4: Will not be discouraged.
Speaker 10: We will not be defeated, we will not be intimidated.
Speaker 4: We will not sit down.
Speaker 5: We will not Those are awfully tough words for a fat guy you probably can't get up very fast, and plans on other people to be doing all this work and actually, for the most unjust and inverted reasons and and objective silent.
Speaker 8: We are the worst nightmare of the anti semis of the world.
Speaker 4: The victory is going to be ours.
Speaker 5: That's not a threat or anything. Certainly not back by Trump. Oh wait, nope, nope, never mind. He said death penalty. Oops, don't tell you what to do. Yeah, all right, So that one's a lot of food for thought there. Yes, I've become I've become Canadian. I said, hey, hello, Karen Peterson. Hello, Satan is kidding with the angel. It's nice to know that he's checking in everyone soil, you know, Satan Like, yeah, damn it, all right, So I'm clicking out some of these things. Stile accidentally go to them again. There was a part in Max's video, the most recent one, that there's a he always says some very profound things and always there's always something extra each time. That's, you know, puts things together for me. Sparked my interest to look at more stuff, as I mentioned in that interview, and guys, I can't listen to myself like in a replay. I tried doing that because I wanted to hear what Max was saying. And sometimes I'm going to pick up more when I'm not in the moment, trying to get you know, ask intelligent questions and listen to what they say. It's a lot of the process. I was nervous, what do you want from me? He was the first time I met you know Max, and uh, I said, you know a lot, and somebody gave me shit for it, but it was true. I was doing those are like timesavers instead of saying I said you know and I said a lot because I was trying to I was trying really hard to like articulate the best questions. And here's the thing. Max goes on for a long time before a pause, So there were so many things that were in my head, but then they went by, so it was like not relevant anymore, and I was like, ah, you know, there's so many more things, like if I could just said been like okay, But but I don't interrupt people try not to. I do accidentally, probably quite often, but it's not intentional. All right, So let's go on. They made that disclaimer. I gotta do this one a lot of time too, because it's important. Okay, it is getting down to the nitty of the gritty with this computer, so I have to have to show this again, all right. I have to show this, so I am is it even showing it is? Okay? How about like that this is the Gifts and Go Gifts Go dot Com backslash ball Busters. You know, if you need an excuse, Wednesday's my birthday.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: There you go, Right, let's get let's get that out of there and let's move on to be forty five on Wednesday. And yes, I am not skipping Dwayne Hayes on. So I'm going to be doing the birthday show. It's gonna happen. Dwayne will be back. Got a lot of talk about one of our mutual friends visited the Louis Brandeis a library and came back with lots of gems and lots of new trails to search to find all the connections. And there's I don't want to say too much now because I don't know how he's going to present it, but there is a connection between Abraham Flexner and Louis Brandeis as well. And hey, all of our health is shit now because of all that. So, yeah, the poisonings. So the next one is going to be Ken O'Keefe and it runs for a while. It's going to be for a while, right, I'm going to try to queue up, try to find the time that this most recent Max It's like there's something in the close to the beginning, and then there's something towards the end that I really wanted to share. But maybe I could do that on Monday and I can get that all situated. That's what That way, I'm not fumbling around because I have to be able to hear it and this is going to be playing. So tis what tis?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: So now I gotta go to the precinct entire screen. Pick that little job er there. I had this businesiche put me over here. Yeah, yes, all right. I started about three minutes in because oh you know what this is, go fucking suck hold on, all right, it is what it is, all right, let's do it. Make sure you guys can see it as well. Anything I was thinking of. And I don't know if we can with this, but I think you can.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't want to do it ever again if I had my choice.
Speaker 5: And the people who this is ken o'keef. I think this is like twenty eighteen. Maybe I don't know, maybe twenty sixteen, but the message is the same. It is happening the same way, only to a more heightened degree. And he's very articulate. Here, there's a lot of good speeches that he does, and I think we should get to know mister ken o'keef a little bit more. I don't know if he does interviews otherwise I think he does, but maybe he's a little bit more on the upper end of that. I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 4: I have invited me here also took a certain amount of risk, I think, not because I'm a bad guy, but I've certainly managed, in my way of expressing the truth as I know it, to tick off some very very powerful people, to say the least, and for whatever reason, I think the world that we live in, without question, offers a reward of ridicule, scorn and being targeted if you're doing something worthwhile. And it seems in that respect that I've been greatly blessed because over the last couple of years, in particular, I have found that very powerful entities have made it their business to try and make my life as difficult as possible. And in these experiences, I find myself becoming closer and closer to my Palestinian brothers and sisters, because I know, I know that what I'm going through is nothing in comparison to what people are enduring every single day, including children.
Speaker 5: And you know this notion that, okay, one of the things that Max mentioned in the most recent video and maybe it was in another interview that he had done recently that he just posted, but he said that when he was in Gaza, I don't know what the year was, he was trying to build them a desk, like a school desk. And on the banned list b A n n E ed banned list of items that you could import into Gaza, Palestine, whatever you want to call it, were crayons. I think he said, a four paper. I guess it's a thickness or something, I don't know. And nails. He can't have nails. It's like, now, I'm not talking about Cardi b nails. I'm not talking about them shits or whatever the hell that she says that they are. I'm talking about nails. So you can build things for kids. Crayons. Why would they ban those unless they just don't want the kids to have anything to play with. As Max said, it's freaking sick. And that's been going on since five at the very you know, at the very least.
Speaker 4: That we in the West or somehow the Saviors and they only knew what we knew, they'd be able to solve their problems and all of this kind of rubbish. It's really very myopic. You know, we in America suffered from this greatly. I remember how I felt about America. Like every other red blooded American. I grew up believing that my nation was the greatest in the world. Freedom and democracy and all of this sort of stuff. And it was in that context that I joined the Marine Corps at the age of nineteen. And you know, what can I say other than I was stupid. Quite frankly, I was stupid. I didn't know what General Smedley Butler, one of the greatest Marines who ever lived, knew who. After he got out of the Marine Corps as a general, I wrote a book called War Is a Racket, and he talked about what the Marine Corps is. What is the Marine Corps like the mafia. It's like a mafia entity. It's an enforcer. His job is to go out and enforce us policy, which isn't there to benefit you, well most of us anyway, unless you're part of that upper class elites is they like to call themselves. The policy is not for you, but it certainly works out very well for those at the top of the pyramid, and that's what the Marine Corps is, and a guy like me is just cannon fodder. I mean, that's all we are. And I didn't know any of this stuff, and I was an idiot, but I'm really grateful for this. It's very important for me never to forget how stupid I was, because when I look at people who were doing the same sort of stuff that I was doing back then, instead of looking at them and looking down, I'm looking at them seeing myself. That's me not long ago. Why should I expect someone else to in tandem with me become aware. That's quite arrogant and self centered. Of course, not everyone is going to come into an understanding or consciousness is the same case than I am. But thankfully more and more people are. But I believe, and the Muslims out there, I know that you'll know this as well. That God challenges us, and really the greater the amount of challenges.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's true, honestly. I mean, maybe there's some spiritual thing there, but through manifestation, I think we challenge ourselves and also yes, of course, but if we're being challenged like that isn't malicious because if my depiction of a benevent creator or Eralda would be something that's way outside of that and something more malicious, like if an impostor God who wants compliance and obedience would be more of the type that would test you, you get well.
Speaker 4: It says a lot about how apparently God feels about you, because the more that you're challenged, the more that God knows you're capable of overcoming those challenges. And again I revert back to Palestine.
Speaker 5: Let's look, I used to believe that when I thought God meant God and not something else. To people who want you to believe that, they're talking about the same guy, you know. So that's that's where I'm at with that. Like Kronos set Ball yahweh all the same same that might be the one who's doing the testing, seeing what you're made of. Because even if you're totally against the objectives of God, they you know, that Satan guy, what hell he is, it's really good at manipulating you into doing what he wants.
Speaker 4: Anyway. The challenge is, I mean, I know many of you are Palestinians, so I don't need to convert you and obviously you care, or else you wouldn't be here, and that's of course you were dragged here by somebody else. And I hope by the end of this night you now feel a kinship with your Palestinian brothers and sisters. For the rest of us, I think we all know fairly well. But again, when you go to Palestine, you meet people of Palestine and the things that they're enduring, you can't help but become a better person. You can't. And this is part of what pulled me there. But I had no idea of this when I was younger.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what the camera guy was trying to do. Just show the banner. It's like he's a little dot on the screen. It's is the surfboard that important? Like you know what I mean. It's like he's not, you know, addressing the screen of like hey in this picture, I'm not at that. No, So why the why they pull back on the on the zoom they're zoom and out.
Speaker 4: I really didn't, and it was an injustice that transformed me again. You know, this is this is life. It's it's so ironic and it's really never lose your sense of humor because the things that seemed to be the most tragic and the most heartbreaking and just gut wrenching. Those are the best of all, man, those are the greatest opportunities always, always, if you don't let it get the better of you. And for me, I was in the Marine Corps and I took I took a lot of the teachings of the Marine Corps quite seriously. One leadership by example. You believe in something. If you want other people to follow you, then you better damn well be willing to do it yourself. You don't lead from the back, you lead from the front. You show people by doing tell You don't show people by telling them you do it. And when I was in the Marine Corps, my leaders, I mean we're talking about hard marines, like hard marines infantry fifteen years in the corps, twenty years in the corps. They were abusing their position of power. You know, they wanted to keep air conditioning and in their hot you know, burthing area and on the ship and they wanted to be more uncomfortable. They wanted more air conditioning.
Speaker 8: You know what is that?
Speaker 4: It is that what we're aspiring to reach higher ranks so I can have air conditioning and you can't. But the thing was this policy that they wanted was was making things more dangerous for the lower ranks and endangering other people by forcing us to go further into ship areas and all this sort of stuff. So I I did something that was a cardinal sin. And in the Marine Corps, I jumped my chain of command. I bypassed my immediate leadership and went above them to the Navy, not just to the Marine Corps, but to the Navy personnel, which is even worse. And I was definitely a bit naive when I did this. I also thought, okay, one of the other tenets of the Marine Corps honor and an integrity. You've all seen the commercials.
Speaker 5: Us Coast Guard was honor, integrity, and devotion to duty.
Speaker 4: You know, look at the Marine Corps commercial.
Speaker 5: I was a simper paratas always ready or always prepared.
Speaker 4: Man. They're marketing genius.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: The uniform is brilliant. Man. It just makes you think like wow. And you know I believed in the whole honor and integrity thing. So when I did this, rather than do it anonymously, I owned up to it because it came back after I reported them immediately. It came down to the staff and CEO's like cut that out and they had to, you know, leave their burling area open, and they were really ticked off and they wanted to know who did this, So it was sent back down who did this? And I said, I did it. That transformed my life, totally transformed my life. I went from being a model marine to the being the most hated marine in my platoon and in my company. And if you've ever seen the movie Full Metal Jacket, you might recall the first half of the movie is all Marine Corps boot camp, and that part of the movie is almost like a documentary. I mean, that is extremely accurate. And the guy who plays a drill instructor in that movie actually was a Marine Corps drill instructor during Vietnam, so I mean it's accurate. And at a certain point, he has a problem recruit Private Pile, and he's punishing him and punishing him and that's just not working. And eventually what he does is he punishes the whole platoon, but the whole platoon knows the reason why they're being punished is because of Private Pile. So now the whole platoon is really upset with private Pile and they do what they do to him. They make this life hell. And that's what happened to me. I was looking over my shoulder constantly, and I found out I had two friends. Out of a platoon of about forty, I had two, which taught me another important lesson. What you think is your friend might not necessarily be your friend. If you have one genuine friend, real friend, like a brother, you're doing better than most. You're doing well you have two or three or as many as I have. At this point, I mean, Wow, what a blessing. So I learned some valuable lessons. And when I realized that the Marine Corps was nothing like when I believed it to be, that transformed me. Totally transformed me. And you know, eventually I got out of the Marine Corps. When I got out, I also learned another lesson before I got out, and that was how precious freedom was. Freedom to be free. I signed away my freedom, idiot, signed away my freedom. I became a slave. And when I got out of the Marine Corps, to this day, it's the happiest day of my life. I vowed I would never give up my freedom again ever, and that I would exercise my freedom to the hilt, and that's what I've been doing for the last twenty years. And I made a lot of decisions along the way, but I can look back at it now and I know it all leading me to Palestine. I didn't know anything about Palestine twenty years ago. Nothing. If I knew anything at all, it would have been the propaganda rush that we were supposed to believe, and it led me to Palestine. Palestine called me, and eventually I went there, and as I've said, I think for anybody who's been there, you can't help but become a better person and inspired just by being there and witnessing what people are going through and how they're carrying themselves with dignity in the most undignified of circumstances. I would think that my experience might be quite similar to Steve's as well, because from what I understand, Steve was a journalist, and I imagine that he went there and was deep, he touched, and he felt an absolute need to do more. I can do more, I must do more, I must do everything I can. And that's exactly how I felt. And in the last couple of years, I met a family there. I mean, I've met a lot of families Thereah, I've had stories told to me that I feel like I couldn't even really tell you the details the story because there's children in this room, and just even telling the story could be somewhat scarring, much less the experience itself. And you know, the Simooni family, what they went through, It's hard to exaggerate what they went through. I mean, really, if you don't know the story, I'm going to tell you a little bit about it. This family, they live in Zaytune, which is not like most of Gaza, which is very urban. It's actually in sort of the middle area, upper middle, and it's an agricultural area, that's the name it Tune. And this area is almost always when the Israelis come in and they like to get into this area. It splits the gods of strip them too, and strategically it's a value to them and they like to do their little rampages. And so they took over this area and physician snipers up on rooftops and it was just you know, this is during Operation pass Led and if you don't know some of the things leading up to that, there was a lot of craziness, you know, like rabbis whipping up the troops reading them talmutic, you know, lines that really get into the whole chosenness and the boy and the necessity of not exercising any compassion or mercy. I mean, really, I'm not making this up. And if you don't know this, it's true. And the proof of this is the way that they acted towards the Palestinians. They might as well have been dogs or less, because that's exactly how they were treated. You wouldn't even treat a dog that way. Quite frankly, I mean most of us, we would treat the dog better, much better than the way the Simooni family and the Palestinians were treated. So when they went in, they went in whipped up with this whole vicious, scientotic kind of attitude, and they told the Simoni family those that they hadn't killed because immediately Zayat Simooni and her eight kids, when the Israelis came into their home and they said who's the head of the household, and the father held up his hand, Boom shot him right there right in front of the kids. Boom, dead, gone gone. They then proceeded to light of fire in the house. And then the wife and the mother of these eight children were in the room in the house and they were made to stay in the house while the Israeli soldiers went into another room. And they're sitting there with a fly that's billowing smoke, and they're starting to choke, and they're down on the bottom of the ground and they know if they go outside they're going to get shot and killed. They've got the dead body of the father that used to be alive is now nothing more than a corpse. And after so long with its Radi soldiers laughing in the other room and whatnot, they managed to scurry outside. And when they scurried outside, one of the daughters a mall, which connects me to PCRF because the mall was looked at by the team, and that was just in gods, and I asked Steve, please, can you have a look at them all because she's still got rocket fragments in her head and she was having nosebleeds and headaches and all this sort of stuff three years after pass lead. And they did look at her, which meant a lot to me. And so they scurry outside and the mall actually gets separated from her mother, they not and the rest of her brothers and sisters, and she actual they went into the household of why else, Simoni. This is the house where the Israeli soldiers told Simooney family members to all go to that house. Get out of your homes will otherwise we will kill you. Get into that house. So a mall actually separated from the rest of the family. That was a faithful separation because the mall went into the house where ninety seven family members were ordered to go and say not the rest of the kids. In another way, those family members that went into that house were in there for less than a day before the Israeli shelled it. They hit it with three rockets, with ninety seven family members almost immediately, twenty nine of them were dead.
Speaker 5: It can't help, but notice that's an awful big family.
Speaker 4: We're dying. And you keep in mind this is wintertime.
Speaker 5: There's no elector to be all together like that, at least within the same vicinity. Ninety seven members that must have had the whole block, and then some or crammed. Unfortunately, due to circumstances that we're talking about here, a lot of them crammed into the same couple.
Speaker 4: Houses electricity, there's no heat, there's no water, there's no food, and you've got israelis completely surrounding you. And if anyone goes outside, even with a white flag, they're going to get shot and they're going to get killed. So this is the environment. You had children lying next to the corpses of their parents' parents lying next to the corpses of their children, and blood and guts and people dying and complete misery. And they were stuck like that for four days, not allowed to get any medical attention for four days. I don't know how much worse it gets than that. I mean, can you imagine, as a parent if this happened to your child, I mean, can you imagine how you would feel not being able to do anything for your children?
Speaker 5: And this is one of the great You won't have to imagine it for too much longer. You won't have to stress your brain too hard. And this is kind of the point here, This is why we talk about this stuff. It's not cheerful, it's not you know, here for laughs, But this is the type of you know, the mind. I always say it's the male mind, but maybe that's not correct, because maybe it's the female mind too, when it comes to children or things like that that you have to you know, address. It's not you know they said, people say, oh, you're you're negative, you're thinking negative. It's like, no, I address issues, and that's what I focus my energy on. To solve these problems, right Anything that I see as a potential danger, as a financial threat, as you know, obligations, responsibilities I have. Who the fuck is calling me right now? That's who That's what I focus on. So that's what I'll be talking about. That's all I be engaged in. The things that aren't a problem, aren't necessary. You know, you don't have to always it's you know, you can get painted as being negative or something, but no, it's just I want to fix something and not leave it faster. Well, the same thing's true with this thing that's happening all around us. Too many people have been doing other things to get us to this point. They were too caught up in life and everything else, and weren't paying attention or trying not to pay attention as best as they could, leaving the mess for each successive generation until it built.
Speaker 4: Up like this great crimes that it enrages me but at the same time is the ability to empathize. I think if there's any one ability that it behooves us to develop, it is the ability to empathize, so to put yourself in the position of another. The more accurately you can do that, the better a person you will become. The more that you do that, the more you will accelerate your ability to be a fool conscientious human being capable of doing the potentially great things. I believe this is the key to what guides me is I know that if I was in that position, what would I want from my fellow human beings? In truth, my brother or sister because we are all brothers and sisters. I don't say this in some trite hippioish way. This is a fact, whether we like it or not. And it's only because we're collectively insane that we don't see each other as brothers and sisters, because it's if we were saying, we'd realize that truth. And if we did see someone else as a brother and sister, even if they were halfway around the world, if you saw them as your brother or your sister, either, you would sacrifice all of your self respect and basically do little to nothing, or you would maintain some sense of honor and an obligation and loyalty, and you would do whatever you could do to help your brother and sister.
Speaker 5: And will you find ourselves here? Because I don't know what else to do except at least explain as much as I can and share as much as I can. But he's absolutely right.
Speaker 4: Just as if it was your mother, your father, your blood brother or sister, you couldn't sit there and watch a family member be violated. It'd be like sitting there and someone a woman twenty yards away being gang waved and doing nothing. What is that going to do to you? So it's better not to see the other as a brother or sister because you know, deep down, whether it's subconsciously or in the conscious mind, that if you see that person is your brother or sister, and then you have to do something, you have to how can you respect yourself? And then that's for me. It's that simple. It doesn't matter. It's not about well, this is what's right for me? No, no, no, get rid of those last two words. This is what's right. If you do what's right, and invariably in this world, you're going to find yourself having all sorts of fun, all sorts of fun, and all sorts of problems because you're doing and what's right. If you go along with the program, if you take that path most traveled, well, if you take the path at least resistance, yeah, it will seem a lot smoother, I'm sure. But deep down I believe this is the root of and Alzheimer's and senility.
Speaker 5: It is what we do plus malnutrition in shots.
Speaker 4: Who is we kind of bury in our subconscious that which we know, which is we could have done more. I could have done more. I didn't do more. I was afraid. If you want to be honest with yourself, I'm afraid. I'm afraid of losing the material wealth that I've gained. I'm afraid of the social consequences of saying things that you're not supposed to say. I'm afraid I'll lose my freedom, or maybe I'll even be tortured and imprisoned, or i might even be killed. Because you know what, in all honesty, this is what I see is my reward for the pack that I'm on. I mean, I'm only getting warmed up quite frankly, and in the last couple of years, I've been slandered left, right and center. And even I have a woman here tonight, beautiful woman who is on the first three Gaza mission with me, where we arrived in Gaza, first boats who arrived in Gaza forty two years. She has a friend who's inside this movement who lies about me. It's not even just the enemy, it's people who were supposedly on my side.
Speaker 5: You know, on the same That's why I find a counterproductive to have these debates with somebody who has absolutely nothing in common with me and has a whole different outlook on things. It's like, well, there's nothing to argue about there, you know, it's and to try to split it and slander me is kind of jacked up.
Speaker 4: But it happens.
Speaker 5: It happens.
Speaker 4: Side whine about me to the point of I'm threatening women and all sorts of stuff, physically threatening women. I mean, it's incredible, absolutely incredible. But this is the reward, literally, this is the reward for doing something worthwhile. If what I was doing wasn't affecting those in top positions of power, they would just ignore me. But it even evokes jealousy amongst people who are supposed to be on your side. What motivates a lot of us isn't as pure as I wish it was, quite frankly, and I think we really need to understand the consequences of where we are at this point in history. This is really not a game. It's the stakes could not be any higher. It really is do or die, quite frankly. And I think as a parent, and before I was a parent, I had this attitude, but certainly now I've got a four year old son and an eighteen month old son. Heine and Laith Palestinian blood. The older one. He looks just like me, but he's Palestinian. He's already saying Lathy's a Palestinian. Lathy's a proud Palestinian. That's right. Blonde haired, hazel eyed, speaks Slam first language is Arabic, and a proud Palestinian. And this child, I know, if we get things right, he's going to get to go to his homeland and it's not going to be two states, which I believe is a deal that only a person of people who've been beaten would accept. It's not fair, it's not justice at all. No Palestine is Palestine, not this thing you call the West. Bank and Gaza that is a fraction of its former self. Palestine is Palestine, and the only way that it could be stolen is if we allow it to be stolen. But the thing is from my perspective, and I'm sure some of you, if not most of you, will agree. The fate of Palestine is the fate.
Speaker 5: Of the world. Where have we heard that before? Guys Max says it almost every show, and he says it multiple times. He said it on our talk. The fate of Palestine is the fate of the world. You allow it someplace, it'll be every place. And they're telling us this with all of their actions, with all of their assaults on us, through these fake pandemics, these pre tendemics, I don't like to say scamdemic, it's a pretendemic, all right, poisonings. They do it with these aggressive movements to the perversion of your children. They do it with this idea of a capital gains tax twenty five percent of your home and all of a sudden being owed like you have that kind of money, you'd have to sell your home. Oh wait, you will owe nothing and be happy. Gee. Seems to fall along the same line. They do it in multiple ways, a war of attrition, death of a thousand cuts. It's already happening. It's not like we have to pretend that it's in putting our minds in some kind of fantasy land to think that it might happen. It's happening. These are the progressive steps to where then it will be about violence and it will be about I'm talking about them, all kinds of police state crackdowns, calling families, Oh wait, they already do that, domestic terrorists because they're concerned about their children in the school. All that stuff is already happening. We're already a target. We are the enemy of the state as per nineteen thirty three bankruptcy. And they're making it well known now.
Speaker 4: The way of Palestine is the way of the world. If there's no justice in Palestine, they will not be justice in this world. And then the Palestinian period the coal mine Palestinians for us. Soon enough, it's going to be all of us. Look at America, look at it. Look at it. This is the same called the US constant.
Speaker 5: I said, look at it.
Speaker 4: What is that? I heard about it? I don't know how much it exists today. This is happening on our watch. This world is on the verge of the ultimate insanity, and that would be a third World War. As Einstein very rightly said, I know not what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War four four will be fought with sticks and stones. That's all right. We've come close. We've come very very close to ending this world as we know it on many occasions. Many of you are old enough to remember the Cuban missile crisis. I would venture to say that this is what probably impacted John F. Kennedy to do some things that no president has even come close to thinking about. Since you know, he started tinkering with the end of the Federal Reserve. You want to know what power is and know who prints the money, as the Rothschild's very rightly it admitted Baron Rothschild rightly admitted back in the eighteen hundred do you want to know power, know who has the power to issue money. Kennedy decided to say enough and get rid of it, get rid of that system. Ron Paul was talking about that, and last year we see what happened to him. He hasn't been killed, but if he got into the White House and did what he claims he would do. It would liberate more people, and it would take the people who have the real power out of the system. And no one's even dared touch the Federal Reserve since Kennedy, and again we know what happened to him. This is power. And those that run the world, who have the means to buy everything that can be bought, including people, are crazy, their cycle paths, sociopathic. They are deathly afraid that people will come to understand the nature of reality and the truth of our existence, which is that we are all brothers and sisters.
Speaker 5: And that's where these brain debilitating technologies of this technocracy comes in to impair us, so that even if we come to any realization, they have us under control, digital control, you know, electronatical rebredation EMR. You know, we were talking about radio waves, we're talking about signals. And if you took the shot, you know, they could either snap their fingers and you could drop, you could have a hard you could do anything, just get be too ill to combat it. And it's not like there's a whole lot of heroes or courageous people anyway, So the cowards would still try to cut deals and turn you in and throw you under the bus, as they say, for a loaf of bread.
Speaker 4: What they do while they sit on the top of their pyramids smoking their cigars, to sit there and laugh at us while we find a million different ways to swabble with each other, and they use various methods to pit us against each other, really, religion being a big one, even sex within religion, and the whole Shia Sunni thing yet another fabricated, manipulated instigated the dividing of the people, something that doesn't really exist in a natural, normal environment. Most Muslims, since I'm sure most all of you know, do not sit there in a normal environment and squabble over the fact that somebody is a Sunni and someone is a Shia. But if you happen to have a mosque blow up and it happens to be Sha Moss, well, then if it looks like the Sunnis did it, well, then Shia might be a little upset with the Sunnis. But who's behind all this, well, these are the types of things that I touch on, and these are the things I believe we need to be aware of. Who carries out more terrorism than anybody else. The Palestinians have been the ones who've been blamed as being terrorist. Every Palestinian surely knows it. But if we know the truth, then we know that actually, given the circumstances of what the Palestinians have endured, they've been remarkably reserved, remarkably non violent overall. If you put the American people, which is an incredibly violent society.
Speaker 5: As is, and the top leaders of Hamas are paid by Israel. They were created by them, they were funded by them. They need them there, they need them to so they have something to point at, so that they can have someone to blame for their own actions, their own Hannibal doctrine, which says they can kill their own people in order to promote them, you know, promote their own agenda if it if it favors them in any way Hannibal doctrine. It is, so this whole thing that's going on, the top leaders of Hamas are being worked by Israel. By it, I don't even like say in Israel, because that's not even like accurate, It's not as accurate as it can be. It's those who control the funds of the world. And you know, maybe one step down from that or two step down from that would be the corporations that do who buy up everything, the black Rocks and the vanguards and the state streets of the world. But they're also part of that same unit, indistinguishable from those who print the money. And that's who owns Israel. That's who was given Israel unlawfully through the Balfour Declaration on the land that they didn't own. The promise is made without the consent or the knowledge of the people who actually lived there.
Speaker 4: If you the American people through that type of occupation, oh my god, the blood would be running through the streets, and Americans would be killing their American brothers and sisters who even thought to be collaborating with the enemy, the invader. That's the truth. That is the truth. And I don't care how many people I upset when I say things like that, or I could say, but I won't do it tonight. I have respect for those that have given money tonight and who are supporting PCRF, because really tonight is about that. But I want to state very clearly as apparent as a human being, somebody who aspires to continually grow, become better, but who is already at this point come to understand that the reward for the things that I'm aspiring to achieve that I'm aspiring to collaborate with others to achieve, which is ultimately a better world, a just world. Justice first. Really care about peace right now? I really don't.
Speaker 5: Piece That is a very important point there, and one that I'm reading about. I'm I don't know my wellver six hundred pages deep in the seven hundred and I think sixty nine page book of a very I would say, very courageous person from Germany. And that is absolutely true. No movement, no movement goes anywhere through peace and passive. You know when you're when you're up against people who will don't have the same rules, don't follow the same rules as you, who are in control of the minds of people through the media, who will use brute force and get away with it every damn time. They don't have the same rules. You can't play by with your hands behind your back and expect to get anywhere tied behind your back. It has to be met with the same and it has to be met more swiftly if you're going to have any advantage.
Speaker 4: The end of a barrel of a gun is a peace not worth having. It's if you ask me, I would prefer to die and in pursuit of justice, then accept a peace while someone is oppressing me in my family. Really, thank you, but no justice is what I'm concerned about right now, and there's far too little of that, far too little of that. The consequences of us failing could not be greater. And as we said here, we are still perched on the verge of what will assuredly be a Third World War if the plans in Syria, if the plans, And make no mistake, I'm not saying there's no legitimacy to the descent against the sad There is no question that people are unhappy, many are willing to fight. But make no mistake about this, the agenda with Syria.
Speaker 5: You know there's more a sad thing too, and I believe that's a family business basically because I know Bill Cooper was talking about it way back. And there's a deception there too to.
Speaker 4: Take out one lynch pin of resistance against the Zionist entity. If you take that element out right now, the supply lines to Hezbola, which clearly had the will and the ability to fight off the Desionist as they proved in two thousand and six. If you take out Syria, it's one step closer to the real goal for the cycle pads, which is what to take out that one entity over there, which hasn't invaded or committed to any war except in self defense for centuries, which has a nuclear program which has been the most thoroughly inspected and witness program on the planet. If is taken out and the next pieces of the puzzle is put into place and an attack on he Ran occurs, well, what are the chances that he Ran it's not going to fire off some of its missiles towards tell Aby it's not very good odds.
Speaker 5: I don't and they're banking on it now in present day. And if they don't do it themselves, then the false flag will be created because they're still going to get to their their ends one way or the other. And then after self attack, like on October seventh, self attack, well then they're going to go ahead and initiate potentially the Sampson option.
Speaker 4: I imagine that you will not fly back. And there are some who might think, and I would agree with you to an extent, that this is all a diversion that at Israel's raver satelline and whatnot. It's aversion. It's meant to take away attention from the occupation, and there is truth to that. But let's not get comfortable here, and let us not underestimate the consequences of what an attack on Iran would mean. Not only is there the almost reality of Iran responding, but even if the Israelis attack a nuclear installation, have you thought about what that means? Do you understand what that means? Just hitting a nuclear facility, a nuclear reactor with a bomb is in itself a huge, massive threat to all life on this planet right now, Fukushima, right now, this is not being talked about it. But please, let's not make the mistake of thinking, because oh they're not talking about it and in the mainstream news, that it must not be that big of a problem. Come on, that's exactly why they're not talking about it. That's their job, and who owns the media.
Speaker 5: I love that he brings up Fukushima because it's a giant, dirty bomb that's self feeding, completely completely artificially created. Because they took all those spent rods and put them right next to the reactor. They didn't dispose them like they were supposed to. So it had a ton of fuel to continue to do what it's doing, dumping into the ocean, creating a There was even in California heightened radioactivity in the milk of the cows there a long time ago after the Fukushima thing happened. And don't think that that radiation doesn't play a part in our health or the lack thereof. And what do they start doing, Oh, we're going to radiate all food to get rid of mites and parasites and all these other things, bacteria, all that stuff. So now they had there were people back in the day that would go out to the stores and they would use meters and they'd be able to pick up on you know, the I don't know that what is that of I forgot the name of them. It starts with a G, I think, but they would they would be able to see the heightened and they put an exit and that they were doing this on you know videos, And then this new thing was being initiated, Oh oh, in California, the allowable minimum or maximum amount of radiation. They increased it by like a hundred times and said that that's now safe for the public and that they did that two different times, that they increased the minimum you know, whatever the the threshold was, the it's they just fit the reality to it, you know, just just so that it works for them. And what as I say, Oh yeah, so now if you go to testing me, oh of course it isn't that radiation, because they tell you that they radiate it. Yeah. Nice to look cover up, right, And who was doing security? And you guys can look this up to verify for me who is doing security when that Fukushima was hit with whatever it was hit. I would say charges from inside, maybe micro nukes, maybe something else. But you know, like I said, verify this. But I believe Masad was on security detail. And if there was an actual earthquake, did they set charges in a fault line in the ocean to create that? Did they set them right inside the reactor reactor three and Diachi or a little bit of both. And it's funny that the stuck snick Stutnicks virus just happened to take down owned the cooling system for the reactors thirty minutes before everything went that went when went crazy. That's interesting timing for that virus, which by the way had to be it placed into the computer system locally, because it's a closed system. There was no way to do that from outside, so it had to be done from within the plant. A whole lot of things there that kind of lead up to this was deliberate what they use what they one time termed nuclear blackmail, because Japan was resisting the wants and needs of the new world order of financial satans whatever you want to call them, the world banks who.
Speaker 8: Owns it.
Speaker 4: Without being accused that old tired accusation from talking to the truth about why the Palestinians are enduring what they're enduring. That the truth is because of the eternal victim status that the Jewish people got from the Holocaust.
Speaker 5: Geiger, thank you, thank you, Archangel brain fart on my.
Speaker 4: Part, you couldn't touch it, You couldn't say something truthful about what was happening. You couldn't talk about the Jewish supremacism, a supremacist ideology that it allows a people to think that they're chosen, that that they're better than everyone else. Everyone else, but certainly the Palestinians. If you look, if you look at the treatment of the Palestinians, you have to see that they're not even human. And in the eyes of those that are ruling, that are running in Israel and also with large segments of the population, it's not just the rulers. I'm not willing to blame just for the rulers anymore in Israel that I am here. If we're content to point the elsewhere and say, oh, well, it's the politicians, well why are they there? Why are they there? Why are they in their position? Are we that sur violent and pathetic that we can't take charge? Do we not have the numbers? Do we not have the ability to decide? Who?
Speaker 5: That's that spirit that I'm talking about right there? This gets me amped up.
Speaker 4: Who it is is in those positions of the supposed representation? Do we not? Are we that pathetic? And because we are not willing to do everything that we're capable of doing, we're threatening our own existence and our children. Literally literally, this thing is happening in this world, this potential attacking Iran. If it happens one just hitting the nuclear facilities, good, literally just that alone. Then we get into Iran responding, Iran responding, if it hits tele mee, who here? I want to see the show hands who heard of the samson An option Before.
Speaker 5: He gets into that. In my book, I specifically state that it is From everything that I've gathered, my only conclusion is that the Frankests, the freaking bankers, the people who created Israel created it for this specific purpose in the very beginning. And that's why when I was talking Max, I said, is do you think that this is possible? Because the Christian Zionism, all that stuff that came through with the Frankest brought us here. They need our help to push them over the goal line, because it was just the Jews doing this in our country, not the Christians, thinking that they were somehow tied in with it. They wouldn't be going at this rate of speed, regardless of how much money they had. But they need the support of others to bring about what's going to happen. The Red Heifer thing, all that stuff. If you see that Dome of the Rock could go down in Alaska mosque. It's only a matter of time before the rest of us are freaking done. And they need the stupid passage says, you know, they spell something one way, then they leave out a letter in the next time that they mentioned it, and that the supposed to represent the less six million. So that's why they keep on using the kabalistic six million when they're talking about the grand barbecue that never occurred. And that's also what has to happen, according to their sick, twisted minds, to their own people so that they can get where they're going. So why and this is all part of the Rinka ballet following by page by page, And this is what they're going to do to their own people because of Francs, the Rothschilds, whatever you want to call them. You know who I'm talking about. You get the sense of it, even if we can't name specifics. Every time that we talk about it. The string, the master string pollers on the very top have no regard for anything none. They have no empathy, sympathy, compassion, a sense of attachment, a sense of you know, anything to these people no, no, no obligation, no responsibility, no loyalty. Right, they will take them out themselves and blame the rest of the world. And that's why I made that warning in my book. Even if you know as big of it as they are brought up, they should take the warning, take heed that they're not any more safe than the Palestinians are, and there has been and as Max had mentioned in his more recent thing, but I knew this already, that about I don't want to say, was it. Two hundred thousand, four hundred thousand, four hundred and fifty thousand Jews have already left Israel. And guess where they went? Big Israel, the Ukraine. Ah ah ah. The plot thickens.
Speaker 4: The samson An option. Wow, wow, huh. Let me tell you about samson Off. This has been stated explicitly by successive representatives within the Israeli power structure. It's more than ones. But don't trust me, Go google it, go check for yourself. Put in samson An option. Israel has said on more than one occasion, keeping in mind the worst kept secret in the world, Israel has two hundred, maybe three four hundred nuclear weapons, more than enough, more than enough to destroy this world, more than enough.
Speaker 5: And this before he continues, brings into question all of this evidence, all of these tunnels, all of these underground Darren Kou is one of them in Turkey, and if you keep digging, you find more, you find them in the Amazon, all these underground worlds. Basically, it's not just a cave. It's not just a keep underground military base. We're talking it ancient ancient tunnels or even the Hopie. I believe the Navajo as well. There origin stories is that they came up from out of the ground. So why were they there? Was it because there was something on the surface that was getting a little too dangerous for any life to exist anymore? How many times have they done this before? How many times have they done this before? That's what I see the reset as really being. Now, if it was a cataclysm that they just know is coming, they know that this is going to occur, and they get ready and it's easier to manage a smaller group of people, so they kill off a bunch of people first because they don't want them clamoring for their food and supplies. If they find tunnels, if they find passageways to safety, or if it's because they just do it themselves with super high technology that has never been interrupted each time this has gone over, And if you don't see it this time around, they made a dispoilsable world. Fucking sheet rock would not me not out of stone anymore nothing. So there's not gonna be a whole lot of evidence and remnants for the next restart for people to say, Hey, that's an anoma. That's weird. And if it's anything to do with cataclysm or something like that, those anchor points that we call the pyramids have the our position perfectly to be like a counterbalance weight. And that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Is it's existence is threatened, that it will exercise what's known as the same as an option, and that it will launch nukes at all points around the globe if it feels its existence is threatened. Specifically, even said it would hit Europe, we would hit other points in the world. I'm not making this up. I'm not making this up. Now, who are we? What are we? If we have a nation which has proven it can use white phosphorus and densely populated civilian populations, it can use all sorts of experimental weapons as well, and it does. It uses a depleted uranium. It wholesale slaughters innocent men, women and children. It terrorizes people in the most insane ways. It's doing it to this day, flying their drones overhead. Children are wedding themselves in their beds to night in Gaza because their soul fright when they hear that sound of a drone. When you hear a helicopter fly overhead, do you shudder in fear? Do you? No, you don't. But I'll tell you what if you lived in Ghaza and you are a five year old kid, a SIMOONI kid for instance, who's actually seen one of those helicopters fire a rocket, and you've seen the effective of the rocket, you might think a little bit more when you that helicopter fly overhead, and they fly overhead, this is terrorism. These people are being terrorized every day. Children are wedding themselves in their beds tonight because they are terrorized. They are definitely afraid. There are children in guys that I've meant that don't speak anymore because they have been so traumatized they can't manage to speak.
Speaker 5: Do you want that for your loved ones? What are you going to do to prevent that?
Speaker 4: This is all happening? And here we are flirting with the Third World War? And I believe the only way that we will prevent what seems to be are almost seemingly inevitable fate at least on this path, is to destroy ourselves. The only thing that will really prevent us from doing that is one being able to empathize two, acting on that empathy, and doing everything everything that we can do to help our fellow human beings, our brother and sister. If we look at the world that way, we look at our fellow human beings that way, it will guide you as it's guided me. In terms of money, I'm a poor man, I really, despite the fact that I've been accused of making all sorts of money off of you folks and the Palaciitian cause my bank account makes pretty clear, I'm actually quite poor in Western terms. But in terms of the richness of experiences and relationships friendships that I've formed in my life, I'm a rich man.
Speaker 5: And you don't get that without courage, integrity, being able to be counted on, having responsibility for yourself, all those things.
Speaker 4: Just to say that I might be the richest man in this room, certainly one of them. So as we're usual, when I speak, I don't script anything. I wrote one thing. I wrote one thing charities. I've had a lot of scorn for charities over the years. In fact, I had very strong words I just said in Gaza. I won't even quote what I said because it's actually the vulgar, probably not exactly what you say is the keynote speaker to charity event. But I said it, and now I want to qualify what I said without actually repeating it. So many charities are nothing more than a means of infiltration. USAID would be an excellent example, USA, what is that US AID. That's a way to infiltrate. That's a way to subvert any legitimate popular democracy. That's what US eight is. It's not charity. It the means and demoralizes, the destroys the word. It's like terrorism. That word has been so perverted and it's just it's like disgusting to even use it. And in the context of the way it's most commonly used, charity has been perverted to a great degree as well. I believe that a genuine charity is in the business of putting itself out of business. In a just world, there would be no need for PCRF.
Speaker 5: Really, I'd much rather make family videos and work out videos than have to worry about all this stuff too. Personally, I dare to have a more positive channel, more fun. But this is what's important right now, because.
Speaker 4: We wouldn't have all these ridiculous wars, traumatized children and then all of this madness going on. But because we've failed to create a better world, a just world, there is a deep need for a charity like PCRF. But what I've seen in PCRF is what I'm I'm sure is exactly what I'm talking about. If there was a way for those within PCRF to be able to eliminate the need for PCRF, they would gladly do it gladly, but there is a need. And when I saw them reading you know, ten thousand, five hundred ten dollars, I just thought to myself, Wow, you know, I mean the amount of work that goes into getting people in a room like this, and you know, the kind of reputation you'd have to build to get people to give like this in these economic times and and different things going on that are competing with you know, fundraising and whatnot. You know, it was really inspiring to me, and I wanted so much to try and say whatever it is that I could say to get you to write another check, even though the fundraising portion of the evening is over, if you can write another check, and if it were possible, I would so love to hear that this event, despite the hard economic times, despite the fact that there's been some great keynote speakers my deeply respect who came before me, despite the fact that there are competing fundraising endeavors out there, that this was the most successful in terms of finances, because what does that mean, really, what it means is that there'll be more children who are going to get taken care of, and in particular, there'll be one like Amal Simoony, someone that I love deeply and hurt because I can't do or for her. So in parting, I promised that I would do everything I could to inspire you and make this event the best that it could possibly be. And if you can help me out a little bit, pull out that pen and that check book, write another check. Even though money, from my perspective is not the most important thing at all, you give it to PCRF. Clearly it's going to translate some beautiful, beautiful things. So if at all possible, please do that. And I want to say a deep, deep love and respect to those of you within PCRF for inviting me, having the courage really to invite me in the first place. And just as a little side story for my part, I actually did even almost attempt to get them to just go ahead and get someone else, you know, because I knew that they would have problems, and I know they haven't shared with me all the time. I'm sure there are things that you didn't tell me because you didn't want to try and distract me or make me feel bad or whatnot. But I know that you will have had problems for having me here, and you brought me here, I guess because you feel that what I have done is worthy enough and that whatever I would share would be complementary to your goals. But I want to thank you nonetheless for inviting me here and blessing me. You get another incredible blessing to be able to meet wonderful people, which for me is one of the greatest blessings of all. To meet good people, good people with a good heart, a genuine desire to leave a mark on this world in a constructive way and help make this a better place. So thank you to not only the ones that I've met, but the ones in the background bringing up the envelopes, sitting there, greeting people at the door, answering the phone, doing all that stuff. Please know that a guy like me understands very very well being on television and like having people know about you and pat it's realty. Only those people who are seeking to fill a void within themselves are the ones that are seeking that sort of thing. I would gladly trade any kind of public persona I have for a quiet life with my kids and hang out on the beach in Hawaii where I live for years, in which I consider to be my home. I would much prefer to do that, and hopefully I will. I will retire at the first possible moment, but not until this world is a better place. And all the people on the ground who will never see in front of the camera, all the people in history who have done the most courageous things that were never on BBC Hard Talk or seeing n or all that stuff. It's those people that I love more than anyone else. It's those people who give me the strength to do what I do. It's those people that make the biggest difference, not the ones that are in the public eye. All the people that you don't see, those are the ones. And I'm not saying this in a patronizing way trying to curry favor.
Speaker 7: I mean it.
Speaker 4: If it's the truth, don't underestimate what you do, don't Everything counts.
Speaker 5: That goes to you guys as well.
Speaker 4: Everything counts. And this beautiful blessing we have called life. The irony is people are afraid of dying. The real thing to fear is not living your life to the fullest. I believe in the moments before death, this is the thing that will either plague you or cause you to smile from the inside and know that you can now move on to the next realm and at peace with yourself, ready to face your maker. And I imagine if that day happens, I really feel like I know what's gonna happen if I to see my maker. I really really know, if that happens, I'm gonna have a look at God and I'm gonna say I'm gonna have a laugh. And it is rough down there. Really that was a challenge. If you must send me back, I prefer to go to some place with some sanity. Please. I hope I've done everything that I needed to do to move on to the next place, because it is nuts down there. But this is what I have, and this is the blessings I have, and I have to say, if this is being recorded and whatnot. Love to my mom. She was like, Man, if it weren't for her with this kind of passion that I have, my God, if that was directed in the wrong direction, I'm my god, it would not be a good person. I love to my mom, Love to the females, love to the women. I wish the world. I know in a better world you're going to have much more of a role than you have today, much more. Us men have been threwing things up for far too long. We need more of you. So thank you all, very very much. It's been a real joy. Thank you.
Speaker 5: There we go, There you go, all right, everyone, I'm gonna add out because I'm in dad Detail today and Rebecca's gonna go do some stuff. I'm gonna hang here and I'm gonna do some work and get some of these orders out and that'll be that, all right. You guys know the well, yeah, I'll just show you again on last time, just so you know it's there. I gotta stop the screen first, hold on ooops, all right, just so you know it's there. I do get asked a lot, where's the description? So I will show you this is the video you're watching right now, and when you scroll I did a long, long, long I don't even hardly ever write a description and in the actual description part, but I have been doing that more lately. Got my writing bug back. So the new book will be coming out after you know, I think I'm ready to start rocking it all right, So there is the gifts and go right there. You can just click it from here. The money Tree Publishing dot Com link is right there, and the balls for ten percent off, and then you'll see all the books and tvds and Blu rays that they have available there, including Europe of the Last Battle. My website here will bring you to well, why don't I just show you real quick because it's pretty easy, doctor Peter Glinnon. There's literally six days left for the fifty percent off for his membership, you know, and it's even cheaper if you do the annual. It's one time shot boom got twelve months, right, don't have to think about it again. You click that and then you use healthy, Wealthy Wise. But click the picture because that's how it benefits the show that you're watching right now over here, and this is dot Alfonso Manso. His book becomes more and more relevant every day. One of my friends who is paralyzed that we've talked about a little bit on the shows, reached out to me and asked me for some guidance, asked me to get some information as to where she could find the procedures for her spinal repair, you know, spinal healing. And doctor Ronzo was just boom right there and he answered, thought about it some more, gave us some more information. I related to her, and I taught her how I learned how to use the book and look up things. And she now she's on our way. She's going to be having people help her go through those touch point procedures for the healing energy that book is. And she's been she's been dealing with this sp it's a spinal but it's like C seven C five, like in her neck. So she's had very little use of her hands, Like she can't really use them at all. They're kind of like that you know meat, you know, but it's she can move her arms a little and stuff. This will be a game changer and life change it for her if you know, she keeps at it and she has people assist her. All right, So the Ballbuster's fifteen for fifteen percent office book and there's other stuff at the shop. It's a little there's a little thing here that tells you about it. The full vicumic acid. Actually that's written here is actually now with the azure well and that's that's doctor Manzo who developed those as well. And BB five for five percent off there, all right, preest crafty on Babylon. If you want it for me, fine, can you guys see what I'm looking at? Masay a, look, I think you did. I want to say you did. Let's say that you did, all right, So you click on this and if you want it from barnes Is on Cobo or Lulu, you can get it right there. And you know what, there's no shame in getting the kindle. Kindle works. It works for convenience too, all right. And then if you scroll all the way down to the bottom you want to signed there they are right there, and then the creatine and then all the hot sauces right there, all right, So you can do that. You can go to the description in the video over here. There's a little thing here that's like a super chat that pops up like that, all right, and you just addoo boo boo boo. Right, So, and then there's this one which is kind of like its own built in Patreon, So there's that as well. All right, now I know that's there. If it goes away, it'd be great, But there it goes.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 5: Just they are just the links that I just showed you straight from my video or straight from my website. And then this is the channel that won't ever go away, that won't ever get deleted or band or shadow band or any of the other shit. All right, get over there and subscribe. So when things that you're looking for, as far as information, disappear from platforms like this with that are heavily controlled, you know you have Peter Teel involved in this. Peter Teal is connected with freaking that freaking jd Vance guy. He's connected with all kinds of messed up crap. Right, he's the AI polunteer guy, right, And that's not the worst of it. This is also Canadian and it's run by one of the Chosen. So how long before? How long before I'll just leave it at that. Get over there. That way you'll have access to the information. You'll know where to find it when all everything else gets pulled away. All right, thank you so much for watching and this thing says what is loxism. Loximism is the Jews hatred not merely for gentiles, but specifically of white people. Loxism is the most powerful form of racial hatred on the planet. Yet everybody else is racist, right, and yet it is never mentioned by the mainstream media. But we did today, didn't we? Things that you learn stepping outside of the mainstream. Yes, I'm on Twitter, but it's called disguise. I think they took the thought of it. It's disguise limits d I S g U, I S E limits. Okay, I'm over there. I'm actually broadcasting on there right now. That little eye but well, you guys can't see that, but there's a little eyeball here that says viewers, and that's actually counting the Twitter. All right, have a great Sunday, and I'll see you back tomorrow and I might have some more Kennel keef there to share it with you. But we've been going long enough, and I've got dad duty, So dad duty, Dad deep. I was gonna try to try to say details and duty at the same time. Detail, right, you know, still talking military after fucking twenty something years. Alright later,