Speaker 1: Show time is here. No time to fear.
Speaker 2: Corrilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 1: So on with the show.
Speaker 2: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 1: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It's show time.
Speaker 4: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, and he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay, because I mean, he's really quite fabulous show time.
Speaker 5: I have found the thing that is probably making us the most sick, and I think you're going to agree. Also, oh my goodness, the response to yesterday's show has been overwhelming. We got to talk about that because woo woo.
Speaker 3: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. E's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 5: It is the crowd Cast. I am Correl, silvery glad you are joining me. Come on in miss Ember, It's showtime.
Speaker 2: Girly.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm so glad you're joining me on this Tuesday, July twenty ninth. We've got a lot to talk about, a lot on my mind this morning. I hope that you're going to share my thoughts, sharehole my thoughts today because they're going to be profound and somewhat controversial. I guess first, we got to start with something heavy on my mind. A guy from Las Vegas got in a car, drove across country with a weapon that he legally owned by the way, went into the NFL headquarters in New York and killed people. On the very same day, a guy walked into the Grand Resort in Reno and started shooting people and killed people. And I just this all is going to go in today's topic, all of it, because we are so immune to how horrible that is. Now, as you know, I've been catching up on The Gilded Age on HBO, which has just been picked up for another season for season four, and I have a love hate relationship with that show because quite frankly, it's just a high camp soap opera. But again, it's about the wealthy, and we have a lot of media that focuses on the wealthy and the wealthy these problems, and I guess they want us to feel like the wealthy have the same issues that we do, or even worse issues or whatever. I don't know, I don't know, I don't get it. But the fact is that a lot of our media is about the wealthy, you know, and how the wealthy survive all their dramas. But the one thing about watching something from the late eighteen hundreds is they don't have the immediacy of our media or of our world, and subsequently, they have outrage, they have shame, they have propriety. And I'm not saying I want to go back to the eighteen hundreds, but I will say that there's something to be said about a society that can still feel shock and pain and remorse over things that happen in their world. You know, yesterday we had two mass shootings, two and what's the conversation about today, not that that's just another day in America. And I don't know about you, but now they're happening at resorts, they're happening in buildings in Manhattan, grocery stores, theaters. There really is no place safe in America, no matter what schools there are places, hospitals, places that are supposed to be safe are no longer safe.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 5: I have to wonder if the biggest ale of our time, you know, I'm saying hi to the people in the chatroom by the way, YouTube dot Com forward slash, really Carrell, is in fact something that I've been a member of my whole life. So no one is better suited to talk about this than me. My first column was published in a newspaper when I was fourteen years old. My first assignment for a newspaper was in junior high school in seventh grade when I was twelve. I guess so I have been writing for newspapers or doing video or audio reporting for the last fifty years, and I'm not making that up fifty years.
Speaker 1: And I've always.
Speaker 5: Enjoyed being in the media and being in a public job, being someone that told you things, that talked about.
Speaker 1: Things with you.
Speaker 5: And sometimes now I wonder, if you know, my whole industry has been part of the problem, because yesterday I was in a really bad mood.
Speaker 1: I was in a bad mood.
Speaker 5: Yesterday. I was in a bad mood yesterday, and I realized that part of it was the media. You know, first of all, the starvation in Gaza. How can we see those images and then follow with the words Israel won't allow Israel, won't allow reporters in Israel, won't fuck Israel. It has become a pariah state. That is from the BBC this morning, from an Israeli leader inside of Israel who said that his country on the BBC has become a pariah state. And it has. There are arrest warrants out for Benjamin net and Yahoo. They are committing genocide and they are allowing the starvation in twenty twenty five, the starvation. But more importantly, I'm allowing it. You're allowing it. We're allowing it, allowing this country, Israel, to starve people to death, and we're watching it unfold in real time. Images of starving babies, images of starving adults, Images heart wrenching, heart breaking images of people holding their dead relatives that died of starvation, a slow, agonizing, painful death.
Speaker 1: And we're allowing it. Oh well, now we're dropping in food.
Speaker 5: That's another thing, dropping things on their head, dropping it in a war zone.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, we.
Speaker 5: Can do so much better. And we see this unfold live, We see the terror in people's faces in New York as the video comes out and they're running and screaming from these buildings because they's a shooter.
Speaker 1: We see after image.
Speaker 5: And it's not just that or listening to Trump talk, which I can't stand.
Speaker 1: It's not just that.
Speaker 5: For a few of us who use social media. We go on social media and the ignorance and the stupidity that is prevalent, the vitriol in the comments. Just go follow me on TikTok, really correl kil on TikTok and read the comments below my videos attacking my gayness, attacking my lisp, attacking what I'm wearing, telling me I should die. I mean, usually you gotta get to know me before you say those things. But you know you know what I'm saying. I mean, and it affects me. I'd like to think that it doesn't. I'd like to say, no, I can just ignore those people, but you can't ignore them with comment after comment, criticize them. A lisp that I have nothing to do with. I've had it since as long as I could speak, because I have a deform. My tongue pushes my teeth forward. They can't pull them down or my tongue will push them back up and they'll fall out. So I'm stuck with it and made a pretty good living and talk radio with it. So the media is the number one problem with our society, and of course it's man made, and of course we could change it. And I know a lot of you say, well, I only listen to this or I only listen to that.
Speaker 1: Well, good for you.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that you found a way to tune everything out. But like my friend Brandon this morning, he sent me a text and it says, I can't watch the news right now. It's too emotionally draining with no payoff. I feel like it manipulates our emotions too damn much.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 5: That's what it's for, that's all it does nowadays. All media does now is trigger you emotionally. That's how it gets ratings, that's how they keep people coming back. But it's exhausting all of us, and nothing is getting done because we have this media fatigue. So now we have horrible things thrown at us so much by the media.
Speaker 1: We're immune to the we're immune to.
Speaker 5: We no longer feel the actual horror of our time because of the media, and that's something want to support the Corell cast, We then like and subscribe to YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll that's kr EO and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 5: All right, sorry, I was checking the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell.
Speaker 1: I do read your.
Speaker 5: Comments, by the way, And boy, boy, do y'all have something to say about Laverne Cox dating a MAGA person and then her people turning on her? Y'all turned on her too? Oh my god. I mean, of all the topics I've done, that one really got that one really touched a nerve. And it's not really because you care about Laverne Cox. It's because we are so polarized right now. Look, if I fell in love with some guy who was see, that's the whole thing. I couldn't fall in love with a Trump supporter.
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 5: I couldn't. It wouldn't happen. A They're not intelligent, and intelligence is sexy as hell. To me, Andrew Howard was every bit my intellectual match and beyond. He was a smart, smart man. Andrew Howard lots of common sense, lots of street sense and books. Smart beyond belief that guy was so smart for thirty four years old. He was incredible. He was a sage. So intelligence, unless it's just sex, intelligence is very sexy to me, and so I couldn't fall in love with someone that was so diametrically. Yes, Andrew was my opposite. He was the complete opposite of me. I liked R and B and dance. He liked Morrissey and the Smiths and the Cranberryes. I like to talk a lot, he didn't. I like to be out in the world and in the extravagant public life, and he liked to stay home in garden. We literally were polar opposites. That's okay. Politically we weren't opposite, but we weren't the same because he was a socialist and I was just a democrat. But he was a socialist. And we would argue about politics, but not the fundamentals of it. And that's where we're having a problem now in twenty twenty five. We're not arguing politics anymore. This isn't about how much money should go to food stamps versus district. No, we are actually arguing the ideology of our nation, whether we should be a democratic republic or an autocracy or an oligarchy. We're not just arguing political principles. We're arguing at war basically the very basis of our society.
Speaker 1: And when it's that.
Speaker 5: Polarized, we've all seen star cross lovers Palestinians who fall in love with Israelis. Okay, but but that Israeli is an anti Palestinian, and that Palestinian isn't anti.
Speaker 1: Israeli, now is You know?
Speaker 5: Laverne Cox never told us if her boyfriend was anti trans or not, but his party was, and so I myself. I could never fall in love with someone that was a member of MAGA.
Speaker 1: I just couldn't.
Speaker 5: I would hate their principles so much that I would hate them. I can't love someone that hates everything I stand for, equality, diversity, equity, inclusion, climate change, action, helping everybody that you possibly can.
Speaker 1: Yesterday and neighbor was coming home.
Speaker 5: Her bags broke, those cheap plastic bags just broke, and her groceries were all over the sidewalk, So of course I stopped and helped her and carried them to her apartment. She was beside herself with gratitude and she's like, who would do Who does this in today's day and age? Thank you so much? I thought, what do you mean, who does this? Any human being that saw you struggling should stop and help, And she's like, no, they wouldn't. That made me sad. So when Laverne Cox says, she's you know, just dated a maga person for three years. It made you angry, And it makes me angry because I asked myself, how could you love that person? This is we're not talking about he leaves the bath mat down or he doesn't lower the seat. We're talking about he wants to destroy the very way of life that you have.
Speaker 1: And again this goes to the media.
Speaker 5: The media is the number one thing affecting our mental health because it has polarized us right down the middle to where there is no common ground anymore. You know, back in the day, I could have dated a Republican. I could have back in the day, you know, under Reagan, under Bush, I could have dated a Republican. We could have argued politics. Remember the famous couple Carville. He was a Democrat, she was a Republican. You know, okay, yes, back in the day, but the Republicans didn't want to destroy everything our country stood for. They weren't shredding the Constitution. They weren't declaring a civil war on anybody not like them. That's not what they were doing. Oh, they were trying to get lost paths that I fully disagreed with and we beat we won. So yes, back in the day, if he was cute, and if we were able to get along in every other area and even in politics, if we just agreed to disagree, I could have dated a Republican. I could not date a MAGA person. I could not. I mean, you should never date. Although nowadays gays they're this alarming friend. If you look at gay couples, they're all starting to look alike. People are dating each other that look like each other. I do not want to screw someone that looks like me. I don't, uh, you know, I never have. But there's couples now where they look exactly alike. You put them side by side, and they're My friend. David Hall loves to send me photos when he sees gay couples out and they look exactly alike.
Speaker 1: It's like, and that scares me too.
Speaker 5: You should never date someone too much like you ever you You should date someone that you know is a little bit different.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: So anyway, it was a very commented segment yesterday about Laverne Cox dating a MAGA person for three years. Uh, and a lot of you were like, uh uh hell to the no, like she betrayed everything. Holy uh And you know I gotta agree. But again, social media, see social media is now part of media. I saw a really sad statement from the guy, the lead guy in the show Resident Alien, which has been canceled. It's a great show, and he said, look, we just don't have the money. He said, people don't watch television now from seven o'clock at night to eleven o'clock at night. You're not sitting in front of your TV. You're scrolling. You're scrolling. And so you know, a lot of things are going to vertical shorts. They're now filming shows vertically and in under five minutes and posting those. Steve Cabral asked me the they did. Do you think they'll ever premiere movies on like TikTok or Instagram. Oh yeah, absolutely, it's coming to where they don't premiere at the theater, they promote or premiere on social media. And subsequently there's no budgets. There's not a lot of ad revenue from social media. There's not a lot of you know, so they're not producing shows like they used to because people aren't watching television, and when they are, they're binging it on Netflix or Hulu or Max, most of which people pay to have no commercials. And so again, that's all part of media. You know, it's all part of media. And I really believe that Democrats need to learn how to control the narrative by controlling media. Republicans learned early on how to control media. Donald Trump really controls media. Democrats should learn how to control media or they're going to lose again. They have to get media on their side. Democrats have an adversarial sort of relationship with media. No, not only do they need to get existing media on their side. Rich democrats need to start buying up me to put voices like mine out in the main stream forms. Republicans, do you know, that's how they win media. We'll drave back, don't go anywhere. I'm gonna check the chat, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Correl.
Speaker 1: There's so much great.
Speaker 5: Free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon. At Patreon dot com, forward Slaus, really Correl.
Speaker 1: Thanks for almost.
Speaker 5: Thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. You know, here's another thing wrong with the world. Half measures now the head of the UK, Starmer, has said the UK will recognize the Palestinian state unless Israel agrees to a cease fire. There should be no one less there. It should be the UK will recognize a Palestinian state.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 5: That's where that sentence should end, and everybody should period. It is time to stop dicking around with Israel and acting like they're the rulers of the world. They're a little tiny country of Jews that has gotten out of hand and committed genocide. I am not blaming all the Jews for the genocide. In fact, they've been encouraged to have civil disobedience inside of Israel. But as we talk about media, the notion that Israel can prevent the world's media from going into Gaza, that's a crime, or should be.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 5: Who are they to tell the world's media what they can and cannot cover. They even said that they can't film it from the air. What are they gonna do? If I were the US media, I would tell NETANYAHUO, we're sending people in and if you attack them, it'll be considered an act of war against the United States.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 5: It's time to shove just everything down that idiot's throat. Until he chokes and dies. I'm serious. I mean Netanyal, who has committed genocide. The man's a war criminal. He should be tried at the Hague and the punishment for his crimes is death. And that's what the Hague should do to him. They should sentence him to death. He's killed sixty thousand. I thought about this the other day. They made a big deal about Beyonce being here for her final concert. Oprah was there, Tyler Perry spending tens of thousands of dollars on tickets, and the stadium, Allegiant Stadium, holds sixty thousand people. And when you're in it and you go to the center of the field and you look around, it's massive. I mean, it's really something. People now that stadium filled up. Is how many people a conservative effort or estimate, that have died in Gaza. That's it's unimaginable. That's so much pain, that so many families ripped apart or completely destroyed, like wiped out the family lineage, everything. And we have sat here for the last three years and watched it happen in the media, and the media just now started calling it a genocide last week just now had the media done their job and called it a genocide two years ago. You know, it worries me, and it is affecting my mental health and your mental health. And I know we all want to tune out, but you can't. It's everywhere we turn. Unless we go back to the Gilded age, unless we literally turn off all television, turn off our phones, do not read any social media, go back to reading books and newspapers, like subscribe to an actual printed newspaper and read that once a day, and then that's it. No TV news, no radio news, no podcast to deal with politics, nothing, read books, read the newspaper, listen to music. Unless we do that, it's going to creep in. And the stuff that creeps in isn't little stuff. Starving babies, photos of starving children. And you can't do anything that rips your heart out. You know social media commenters who you want to slap and punch and hip for what they've said to you, and you'll never know them, you'll never reach them. You know newscasters who sit there all quaffed and made up and rich and then talk about the poor. You know that's always gotten to me. Rich newscasters who sit there and act like they're one of us.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 5: You know, God bless Jail King. She's not one of us. Her best friend's Oprah. She's filthy rich. You know, she's not one of us. Rachel Maddow, God bless her. I love her, super smart, not one of us. Several houses in Hampton's Rhodes Scholar, wealthy, Anderson Cooper a Vanderbilt, not one of us. Joe Scarborough wealthy, Laurence O'Donnell very wealthy. If you go down the list of newscasters, they're all just rich people sitting there spewing stuff that they can tune out because they have a bubble. It's called insulation of the rich. So the people that actually write and deliver our news, they don't live it. When they leave the studio, that's it. They're in their wealth bubble. They don't worry about prices of groceries. Where's that gone in the news. By the way, shelves are empty. Fruits and vegetables are horrible. Tomatoes taste like cardboard. We're getting fruits and vegetables that are horribly. You know, they taste horribly because they're coming from god knows where. No one's talking about that. So we need media reform, and we need a movement to reform the media. The sad part is it's getting cut, cut, cut, cut, cut cut. CNN has now been folded into Discovery because the Big HBO and Warner Brothers split, and so now CNN will be part of the Discovery networks. MSNBC is holding on by a thread. Even Fox News is falling out of fashion because Trump and Murdoch are fighting. More extreme things like Newsmax are gaining popularity. Liberals have very few places to go except BBC and you know, France twenty four and that sort of stuff, and even they have been consumed with the Gaza. And I haven't heard anything else from any other country what's going on because Gaza is horrific and all the news wants to give us now is stuff that damages us. When did it become media's job to damage our brains? You gotta wonder about that, I do. All right, Let's double check the chatroom before we go, at YouTube dot com, Forward slash, really Corell or patreon dot com. The Patreon is at eight ninety two right now. I need to get it into the nine hundreds. So if you're not a patron even five dollars a month will help get us back into the nine hundreds, So please go to patreon dot com forward slash really correl.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 5: Net Yahoo is to blame, not the Jewish people, well Bebeta. That only goes so far. I mean, Trump is to blame for everything going on here up to a point. But I don't see the Jews out in the streets in Israel protesting Netanyahu. I don't see Jewish organizations defying Netan Yahoo and bringing food fifty miles into Gaza. So at what point do the Jews become to blame for what their leader is doing? Just like I don't want to be an American anymore, I don't want to live here anymore because I don't want the blame for what Donald Trump is doing.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't want it. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be blamed and lumped into the American category because I don't want that blame. That's not what I support. So at what point does the Jewish people become responsible for what their leader is doing? He they're not taking him out of power, they're not rioting to remove him, and they're not protesting in the streets to feed the gosins. So at what point are they responsible? Israel gives humanitarian aid to the Palestinians, not recently, it hasn't, not that we've heard of. Because Natanialu said they weren't starving. Those cable hosts enriched themselves by gaslighting their viewers.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 5: Always buy fruit and veggies at farmers' markets. You act like there are that many here in Las Vegas. Thanks for your help, uh, Free Speech TV James Snabile. Yeah, well I might be joining them if we can raise the money. All right, I am Correl. You'll be who you want to be. Son, doesn't hurt you, buddy. We'll see you back tomorrow Wednesday. Thank you for joining me today here in my little studio, sitting down now with my huge background and everything.
Speaker 1: Ain't it something? Don't forget to become a patron.
Speaker 5: At patreon dot com forwards last, really, Carrell, we need you, okay to then pee peep out?
Speaker 1: Well, I've been out for a long time, haven't I.
Speaker 2: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 3: Listen daily to the.
Speaker 2: Corel cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 3: Listen daily to.
Speaker 2: The Corel Cast on your favorite streaming
Speaker 1: Service you show time is here, No