Speaker 1: Welcome to the Great Adventurers of Old Time Radio from Boise, Idaho. This is your host, Adam Graham. In a moment, we're going to bring you this week's episode of Cloak and Dagger. But first, I do want to encourage you, if you're enjoying the podcast, to follow us using your favorite podcast software. And today's program is brought you in part by the financial support of our listeners. You can support the show on a one time basis at support dot Great Detectives dot net, or become one of our ongoing Patreon supporters for as little as two dollars per month by going to Patreon dot Great Detectives dot net. But now, from August twentieth, nineteen fifty, here is the Norwegian Incident.
Speaker 2: Are you willing to undertake a dangerous mission behind the enemy lines? You may never return alive.
Speaker 3: What you have just heard is the question asked during the war to agents of the OSS ordinary citizens. So to this question answered yes, This is Cloak and Dagger, black warfare, espionage, international intrigue. These are the weapons of the OSS. Today's adventure Norwegian Incident is suggested by an actual incident recorded in the Washington files of the Office of Strategic Services, a story that can now be told.
Speaker 2: It was quite a jump from being an associate professor at Wisconsin to the red dust of Camp Rooker. But like most of the guys, I just got used to it. I got used to the clothes, the food. They let me lie in it a while longer. I might even have gotten used to that army cut.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, Anderson, you awake? How might get up?
Speaker 2: That's what I like about the army. Everybody is so considered. I'm on, come on.
Speaker 4: The captain wants to see it. You too, Parillo, Snap to it and get your clothes out.
Speaker 2: What's it all about?
Speaker 5: How should I know?
Speaker 2: Ask Private Perillo.
Speaker 6: He's the guy with all the answers.
Speaker 2: What do you do now, Pete? Nothing? The captain wants to see us at this time of the night. You must have pulled up, beauty. Ah, you are nuts. The captains of Palermne probably wants to know if I'm awake.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, what I'm about to say is confidential, just between the three of us. If you refuse my offer, it will not be counted against you, nor will it go on to your record. I understandswer the Office of Strategic Services has requested both of you. Well, I accept, I've always jumped to having an normous job with a pretty whack for a secretary.
Speaker 2: And I'm afraid you don't understand have a cigarette? Huh? Oh? Thanks.
Speaker 3: You see the job of the OSS is to disrupt enemy activity in every way possible, and one of their most effective methods is to drop men behind enemy lines.
Speaker 2: Oh, may may I ask why I've been requested? Sir?
Speaker 3: Well, I understand, Corporal Anderson, your parents come from Norway and that you speak the language. Yes, sir, I've spent most of my last ten summers in Norway.
Speaker 2: But why may I have a tough time with English? Well, according to your record for Alow, you were a sandhog.
Speaker 7: Well, yes, and Cervies, I was a demolition expite, so naturally the Army put me in the infantry sir, yes, Oh.
Speaker 3: This job is strictly volunteer. If you want me to leave you alone for a few minutes.
Speaker 2: I won't be necessary.
Speaker 7: Captain, I should have wiresed that when you give me a cigarette, cat and every time I get something for nothing from an officer, I end up in trouble.
Speaker 2: Basic training turned out to be a maypole dance compared to the grind that the OSS put us through. Since we've been kids, the word sportsmanship had been drilled into us. Well, the OSS kicked it out. The other team was playing dirty pool, and we had to go by their rules. Jagged edge of a bottle, stiff fingers in the eye and knee, and the groin, the flat of a hand across the neck became close friends of ours. We slept on the flight across the Atlantic and finally arrived in London.
Speaker 7: Gentlemen, I out, I know a mission, duril. As you may have surmised, you're going to Norway. You step over to this map.
Speaker 2: What are you saying? Shut up? A pet boat will.
Speaker 7: Take you out tonight. Tonight ours, you will land at this point. You know the territory, cap Corporal.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, my family came from a village not far from there.
Speaker 7: In steady of these area photographs later, there's plenty of cover. Now here is your mission. This red line north to the south is the main line of supply. At this point there's a bridge which you are to blow up. Why that shouldn't be tough blowing it up? No, However, five hundred yards from the bridge not here as a German company barracks. The bridge is well protected. It's up to you to figure out a way to dynamite it. We'll aw about our Norwegian contact, who's going to meet us.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 7: When you hit the shore, take cover precisely eleven o'clock a man will be strolling down the beach.
Speaker 2: Stop him.
Speaker 7: Ask him how the fishing is. You'll answer not too good in winter. From then on you're in his hands. You Anderson are his nephew, and you, if you're Illo, are his cousin. Yeah, but I can't speak Norwegian. You will not say anything. At any time you will be known, is the dumb one? What the reason you're call the dumb one? Goes back to a childhood disease. Now, goodbye, gentlemen, and good luck.
Speaker 2: They flew us to the north of England, hustled us on a boat and tore off for the coast of Norway. I brief Pete on the terrain, everything I knew about the bridge. We studied the photographs and rehearsed the parts we were to play. The clothes we were given smelled of fish, had been made in Oslo, worn by a Norwegian and probably picked up in a hawk shop and a bowery. We felt the boat slow down, and Pete and I went topside to get our first glimpse of Norway.
Speaker 8: Well this is as close as we can get, gentlemen. Now one of my men will row you the rest of the way and return with the boat.
Speaker 2: That's just dandy. How do we get back?
Speaker 8: According to my orders, you have five days to do your job. On the fifth and sixth nights, we will return at oh two hundred fifth and six nights. You will signal us from the beach with a flashlight, you know the signal. We can stay no longer than ten minutes.
Speaker 2: I suppose we can't meganon in time. What then, I hope you can. Where's the dynamite? You're standing right next to it. Those brows are full of fish.
Speaker 8: Yes, the top two layers. The rest of the fish have been gutted and filled with plastic containers of dynamite in case you are stopped. Don't worry about the fish. They were caught here last night, packed in ice and flow into England and they're still nice and fresh.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't blow up the bridge, we can at least open up a fish, or let's go. We didn't look back as we rode to the shore. We listened to the waves hitting the beach. We listened to the stillness that seemed to surround all of Norway. We beached the boat, pile our dynamite behind some bushes, and.
Speaker 7: Waited, what time is an energy? It's about five minutes past eleven. Joe was supposed to be here at eleven. You'll get here supposingly don't make it?
Speaker 2: Then? What I've got enough rations for five days. We'll figure out something.
Speaker 7: You know, they shoot guys who don't wear a uniform behind the enemy lines.
Speaker 2: Somebody is scared. Yeah, so what so am I? What times are now? Can't be more than ten? After you gotta hold an't I coming down the shore here? I assume you stay back in these bushes and keep me covered. I'll work his back toward you if I get in any trouble. You know what to do? Yeah, I studied real hard luck. Thanks, good evening, sir, good evening, and night night dark but pleasant. Tell me how is they fishing around here? Not too good in winter? And comeuppy. It is good to see you. My name is My name is Anderson. This is my partner pete fella.
Speaker 9: You welcome to Norway, mister Anderson, and to you Captain.
Speaker 7: Really saying I'm gonna like this country. The promotions come real quick. Understand you're to lead us to a place where we can hide.
Speaker 9: That is true. My home is safe. Before the past ten days, my nephews have been visiting me every night. They come down to fish and returned with two barrels. We won't have too much trouble. What can I trouble? You expect? On the road back we must pass a German sentry too often to be exact. However, you look like my nephew Silk.
Speaker 2: Won't you run into trouble having four nephews walking around you?
Speaker 9: No, no, the other to lift by sea before you arrived. They also left their wagon so that we can carry your catch.
Speaker 7: So yeah, Pop, ain't you awful all to be mixed up in this sort of thing?
Speaker 2: What there is? Kendon? The old man? I have been told that the underground's very well organized in this district. Who's the leader? I am? There were no lights in the houses we passed, There were no people on the roads. This was occupied territory. Fear and hate filled the air. This was Norway with no songs unless you can make music out of the heavy tread of a German soldier. They pulled the wagon up the road for about four miles without saying a word. Then we saw the roadblock.
Speaker 5: Oh bit the German sentry. Does he understand norwegi?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: We took him in after the last war. We brought him up and need promise to come back. They all kept their promise. Nice guys, to have a run, Pete, Ah, your friend plays his part together. Remember you have traveled this road for over a week. If this sentry is familiar, and don't be surprised.
Speaker 2: Well your breath, Pete, Remember which fish swallowed the forty five? Ah?
Speaker 6: It is you, Hey Johnsen? Yeah, dark night to night. Yeh man, I've asked the catch. We had a good cat hell here, let me take a look. I'd like to know what they'll be serving us tomorrow out of my way down one.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mess with the fish, and try not the smell. It will stick to your uniform and then the gurls will object.
Speaker 6: You are smart for Norwegian Johnson. When am I going to get another bottle of that brandy?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow night will be it? To myself.
Speaker 6: Hey, dumb one, why aren't you wearing their pants with the patch? Where did you get the new sweater?
Speaker 2: Oh? I am having them cleaned for him.
Speaker 6: I'll bet he's going to see his girl. Yeah, yeah, imagine the dumb one with the girl.
Speaker 11: He wouldn't know what to say. It is very funny my hair, of course, move along, answer. The steak of fish is beginning to hang in the air. Go along now, Yeah, hey, dumb one, maybe you will introduce me to your girl.
Speaker 2: I'll bet she looks like guy's got a great sense of humor. He made a move for that barrel of fish. I thought we were done.
Speaker 7: It was close close for him too, say palm, you and I German centric were real chummy, the kind of dangerous for the head the underground.
Speaker 12: You're off for the head underground. But I am also the low curl. Christian reached his house without any trouble. There have been two very long days and we were beat. I managed to get my.
Speaker 2: Shoes up before I collapsed, and then the sun broke in through the window and I got up eat and I went down for breakfast. There wasn't much to eat, so we broke out our rations and treated Jensen and his housekeeper to some real special delicacies dried egg and chocolate. Oh that was good. You're good. I'm not the army here, you say that. Huh, they've dried everything up with steak, mister Janson. Are we going to have any unexpected visitors?
Speaker 13: I do not think so. The Germans very seldom come to my home. Occasionally an officer will drop in, but not to open a many men whom you need.
Speaker 2: I hope we won't need any tonight. Pete and I will take a look at the bridge. How close can we get? That depends on what on how much of a chance you want to take. We've got to get right on it if possible. When we place the dynamitem, it must be done fast. We can't afford to grope. You can walk across just like that sentrados and stuff.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 2: I would suggest that you ask his permission. See serious Andy very see if we get cut sneaking across, we're lable to be shot if we can fool a guard at the bridge we walk across, and supposing we don't fool the sentry, you get shot there it is up ahead. Yeah, I'm at that, Heine placing back and forth. Wait a second, whatever you do, don't say a word. Even if he sticks that bayonet into you, don't say one word. I hope you and that guy hit it off real well. Hansen gave me a good story. It should work. Come on, Hi, good evening, right, Nette.
Speaker 4: I am a corporal, not that I wouldn't make a better officer than most of them.
Speaker 2: What do you want? We would like to cross the bridge?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Mister Janssen is our uncle. We have a message to deliver. What kind of a message about a party for the Germans who are paricked here? For the officers. I suppose.
Speaker 4: Let me see your papers?
Speaker 2: You too? He is dumb. He cannot speak, he.
Speaker 4: Can hear, can't he? Papus think all Norwegians are dumb.
Speaker 2: The party is to be for the enlisted man.
Speaker 4: Of course, you understand I was not referring to Hay Johnson. He is a smart man. He knows which side his bread is buttered. Yeah, your papers go on now, don't light on the bridge.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Keep your eyes open, Fete. You can only make this trip once. Yeah, yeah, yeah, how does it look to you? We can do it. Well, it'll take us at least an hour to set this stuff. An hour.
Speaker 5: It's an awful long time.
Speaker 7: This is an.
Speaker 2: Awful big bridge. You're going to have to do a good job the first time. Ah, I see you got back. Did did you have any Ah, no trouble. I told him that you were going to throw a party for the enlisted man. He was quite pleased. And mister Furlow, you think you can do the job. I can do it all right if I have the time.
Speaker 9: It is very important to us. This is their main line of supply from the note. It will cripple them for months. What happens after we do this, there will be a price. It's a few more will die.
Speaker 14: Huh, that's a tough shake. Oh, there are times when it is better to die. And do you tend to blow up the bridge day after tomorrow? The boat'll be there to pick us up. If we blow the bridge at twelve, let' still have two hours more than enough time.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna look bad for you. Your nephew's disappearing a night the bridge goes. Eh, my real nephews soon come back on time.
Speaker 2: We better get some sleep. And look, I'd appreciate if you'd have the underground. Give me a time sheet on the German guard. Yes, how many? When they change where everybody is within a mile, I will live everything tomorrow afternoon.
Speaker 7: Well, come on, Annie, let's trying man. I note that being a spine was going to be so easy. I had a buck for it long ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, things are going easy, all right, too easy.
Speaker 7: Hey wait, you've been andy, I've been waiting at now. We got a ride before to make Remember we aren't blowing the bridge tonight, Pete, why don't you think you ought to let me in on your plans. It's my next tools, an opportunity we can't afford to pass up. Look, Professor, In this game, we play for all of marbles, So stop talking to riddles.
Speaker 2: According to Yans and the troop train, we'll be passing through here tomorrow night. Nazis are moving south and we can put our real crimp in their plans. Keep talking. Not only do we blow the bridge, but we blow up a loaded troop train.
Speaker 7: It ain't that shaving of a bit. Ten tomorrow night, so last night we can make that boat. Remember it's up to you, Pete. Stop making me the heavy. I'm wanting to do it your way only I want to know what I'm getting into. That's all there is to it. We'll just one more question. Have you figured out how we get to the beach. You had to blow up through the woods. They're not crawling with Nazis. M manue With the commander of that boat, said he'd only wait ten minutes and suppose to what's our crawler with Nazis?
Speaker 2: Well, we take the big gamble and try to float down the river to the sea. I hope we make it, that's all. Yeah, Well, okay, I vote your way. Since we're here, we might as well do it up right. It's a wonderful opportunity, Pete, even if it is a big gam.
Speaker 7: I don't mind a gamble. I just hope the dice ain't loaded. We sat for hours and watched the darkness at eleven. We looked at our watches, thought about the Pete tepot anchored off shore.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of ifs in our plans. If the moon didn't shine, if the Germans didn't wise up, if the train wasn't late, if the guards weren't doubled. We spent a long night and a long long day waiting for it to get dark again. When Janson burst into the room. You you will have to change your plants. We can't. We're set to leave in thirty minutes. Downstairs, a guest stop, who made you want? Somebody taught? I don't know.
Speaker 9: He says he's looking for someone that's just dandy. He was here some weeks ago. He met both of you. I mean my real nephews.
Speaker 7: Come on, start thinking, Andy, we can't walk past him with the runs full of time of mine.
Speaker 2: Didn't you get rid of him? No?
Speaker 9: No, when he is in this district, he spends the night here. He sent me for you.
Speaker 2: Oh great, I.
Speaker 9: Think you can fool him. Anderson, you resemble my nephew are closely. But then dumb one, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well he'd better before because I'll be carrying a forty five one of my shirt.
Speaker 2: Come on, Pete, if we can pluck this through, we've got a chance. Answer moddle of Brandy. Oh there you are.
Speaker 7: I didn't see you standing in the doorway, but I can see the bottle.
Speaker 2: Bring it here right away. Major Nana, come in.
Speaker 7: I want to talk to you, ah mine, hair, I understand. Norway is playing host to a couple of American spies.
Speaker 2: That is impossible in my name, impossible but true. However, I should catch them and teach them a lesslie. You know what they look like? Mine hair? Of course I do not know what they look like. He's stupid. Low.
Speaker 7: Do you think they go around singing Yankee doodle dandy, No mine hair, more brandy.
Speaker 2: This bottle's empty.
Speaker 7: I will get some on on. Send the dumb one, go ahead, go that's hard I could have sworn. Last time I was here. He was stoop shouldered.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on, whe's the brandy.
Speaker 7: Of course, the brandy. That's what brings me back to this miserable place.
Speaker 2: I am glad this is something brings you back. Yeah, I'm sure you are. You probably hate me, don't mind hair, you you do me an injustice? Of course you are one of our dear quizzlings. How about you one? How much do you hate me? No mine hair? No one here? Yeah, you were almost as dumb as the other one.
Speaker 10: Way.
Speaker 2: You see, he's right here with the brandy.
Speaker 7: Give it to me, dumb one. Yeah, oh he opened it for me. A nice thank you, dumb one. Anna come here, take off my boots? Yeah, mine hair, you lick them? I can send you to it. That's happened to your hair? Jansen, I thought you'll nephew.
Speaker 2: What's that? Oh, dear dumb one, he dropped the tray. Clumsy fool.
Speaker 7: A brandy should be drunk from a bottle.
Speaker 2: This is brandy, yes, and with the spin.
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Huh? Why I don't understand it. He could drink two gallants or not even get a little drunk. He's getting plastered now and be out for at least ten hours. I don't understand it.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know what the Norwegian why it is, but in Brooklyn we call it a mickey.
Speaker 2: Just over this ridge where late Andy and turns doing less than an hour.
Speaker 5: You'll just have to work faster.
Speaker 2: That's hold it. What now, I got guards in the woods. Yeah, I see him. It's gonna be tough to get around him and slip under the bridge. That would take us over an hour. We'd miss the boat. We'll have to walk the road right to the bridge. What about the century have to get rid of them and pray that we have time to set the dynamite before they discover him.
Speaker 5: So we had them together.
Speaker 2: You walk about a pace behind me. I've got it close enough to use a knife. It's gotta beat a feist. Time So home mess? What good evening? Oh it's you. Don't you pay any attention to the curfew. What does he got in the package? Come here and let me sw for a college man, you surelined a lot of things. Look, you'll have to set the dynamite alone. I'll slip on his coat and stay here. Pretend I'm in the central. I'll send it as quick as I can lock.
Speaker 5: Thanks candy, he finished.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I had more time, but I think this. I'll do it.
Speaker 7: Let's start moving. We can't What do you mean we can't? I didn't time for I said, what we had to stay and set it off?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 7: Look, supp wasn't the train is late? That the time fuse had mess? We stayed this long? Why does it finish your job?
Speaker 2: Huh? Where's your detonator? About a hundred yards back? Lead the way? Okay, I did. I didn't have time to bury the wire, but.
Speaker 7: Nobody trips it over the bridge. Looks like a Christmas tree. You know more wires than American TNT.
Speaker 2: Well, well we can do an hour's wait?
Speaker 7: Yeah, gee, I wish I could smoked.
Speaker 2: So do I as we get comfortable.
Speaker 7: How much time we got to get to that boat? Huh less than fifty minutes? Huh too late to go through the woods.
Speaker 2: Too late? Who so is the river? It's going to be tough. Half a railroad will be drifting with us.
Speaker 7: I don't worry about that. Later we're gonna be sitting ducks. When our bridge goes, we'll be like, no, I don't my god.
Speaker 14: That's it.
Speaker 2: Ah, it looks like that. Find our friend. It's really going to get crowded here and about that's on. Hey, hey, here comes a commuters special. It's ourr target. I'm gonna snake along. It's getting closer. Wait till hits the middle, and then push the plunger. It'll take the whole bridge, you know. Make sure you get the car. I know what the door three two one? Now, Freddy, ain't hurry up? Jabby, you did fine. You should have seen what I did for graduation and sloping into the river. Yeah, right behind your cow, here's our private tor. Grab a hold of that beam.
Speaker 6: I don't got it, Hi, those fires make a beautiful sight.
Speaker 2: I'm too busied to be a natural. Won't let go, Colonel drag it right down I'm holding, I'm holding. I had a worse cold. This will take us close to the randezvous. It's real cold.
Speaker 7: Hey, Andy, Yeah, when we get back to camp, remind me to tell you about a dame.
Speaker 2: I know him, Brooklyn. What about it?
Speaker 7: She came any Air for a lifeguard because I couldn't swam.
Speaker 3: The blowing up of the railroad bridge in Norway cut a German lifeline and paralyzed their Norwegian forces for mouths. Besides the loss of military strength, the droop train, much needed ore and food was kept out of Germany. This was another blow struck toward the final invasion, and once more the report of an OSS agent closed with the words mission accomplished. Listen again next week or another true adventure from the files of the OSS.
Speaker 2: On Cloak and Dagger.
Speaker 10: Heard In today's Cloak and Dagger Adventure as Andy was Joseph Julian Pete was played by Ralph Bell, Jansen Raymond Edward Johnson. The German major was Barry Kroger, the Guard Jerry Jarrett. The sentry Frank Barons. The American captain was played by Carl Weber. The script for Today's Cloak and Dagger Adventure was written by David Harmon. The music was under the direction of John Guard, sound effects by Chat Hill and Dick Gillespie. Today's Oss Adventure was based on the book Cloak and Dagger by Cory Ford and Alistair McBain. This program is produced by Lewis G. Cohn and Alfred Hollander under the direction and supervision of Sherman Marx Programs. Get your Programs here. The American Album of Familiar Music returns over most of these NBC stations next Sunday, August twenty seventh, Designed as always to bring you the best in Sunday evening musical listening. The American Album of Familiar Music will be back next Sunday, and on Sunday, September tenth, theod Gild on the Air returns with dramatizations featuring top performers from Broadway and Hollywood. This is NBC, the National Broadcasting Company.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Well, another exciting story, and I think they definitely made the right call in using a mickey on the Gestapo officer. They were on a tight schedule and those Gestapo guys can monologue like no one's business. Now we do turn to listener comments and feedback and we have a couple of combinations starting over on Spotify. Regarding the episode, a recommendation from Rammel Pretty Mechanic sixty six rites pretty good, if a little far fetch with all the extremely lucky coincidences. I remember the name Barry Kroger from a bunch of old time TV shows like Perry Mason. Well, I will say that sometimes you will have a lot of lucky coincidences happen, and probably the place you most have to accept them is in stories that are based on real life. Though sometimes people will do things with a story where they will combine like a bunch of really lucky or good things that happen in real life to multiple people and have it all happen to the same person, which can make it a bit more implausible. Harrison Riots, I didn't even recognize Jan Minor's voice, and I listened to quite a few Casey Crime Photographer episodes. It was really fun getting to hear her do something different. Well, I'm pretty sure we've heard Jan Minor and other things. She was doubtless in The Falcon, although they rarely credited more than one or two actors. In addition to the lead, she was also in the Thanksgiving special we released on the podcast last year, which will be posted to YouTube this year because our Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter specials end up playing a year later over on YouTube. But it was the CBS Radio Workshop a writer at work where she hosted this program about the writing of the Second Missus Burton, which was a radio soap opera she appeared in. And then she also acted in a dress rehearsal of one of the scripts for that series. So if you want to hear Jen Minor and something really different, you could check that out as well. Then we have a couple of comments from YouTube regarding Swastika on the Windmill. Kathy again in rites, I wasn't sure about this series, as I was never a fan of spy stories, but this has turned out to be one of my favorites. I've learned so much about this bit of history that was never taught in school. What a fascinating part of the wartime story. So impressed with the courage of these people. Thank you well, Thanks so much, Kathy, and I'm glad we're able to highlight that as well. And then Ryin Sir wrote, sounds like the falcon and I think there's good reason for that because Klockendagger was an early nineteen fifties series aired over NBC originating from New York, so doubtless there were some sound cues and incidental music that was swapted between the various shows, even early on in the nineteen fifties. Thanks so much for the comment, Ryan. Well, so now it's time to thank our Patreon supporter of the day, and I want to thank Jan, Patreon supporter since December twenty nineteen, currently supporting the podcast at the Detective Sergeant level of seven dollars and fourteen cents or more per month. Thanks so much for your support, Jan, and that will do it for today. If you're enjoying the podcast, please follow us using your favorite podcast software. And if you're enjoying the podcast on YouTube, be sure to like the video, subscribe to the channel, and mark the notification bell. If you are listening to this on the Great Detectives of Old Time Radio Feed, we will return tomorrow with our Sunday Encore and then to our regular lineup on Monday with Danger with Granger. If you are listening on the Great Adventurers of Old Time Radio Feed, we will be back on Tuesday with the first of two parts of the Buck Rogers radio series. And if you are listening on Great Detectives and want to hear Buck Rogers, be sure to subscribe to the Great Adventurers of Old Time Radio. In the meantime, do send your comments to Box thirteen at Great Detectives dot net, follow us on Twitter at Radio Detectives, and check us out on Instagram, Instagram, dot com slash Great Detectives From Boise, Idaho, this is your host, Adam Graham signing off.