Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What a.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode we kind of have a returning guest. He was on Fridays with me and JJ and we had a great time and I wanted to get him back on the show again. But before we get to Doc Brown Prometheus Lend's podcast, why introduce the other rejects joining me today? We got Jin the motherfucking Ninja. What's up? Jin? How are you hey?
Speaker 2: Boss? What's up?
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for having me on. And thank you to Doc Brown justin well you know, uh as a guest. And thank you JJ, my Pollo reject. So I'm looking forward to it. This wouldn't happen so it wasn't for you guys, so appreciate it of course.
Speaker 4: No, and thank you for joining us man and JJ Vance not the Vice President. What is going on? Buddy?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 6: Greeting sir, always great to join you here for another Occult Rejects show here and.
Speaker 1: Jen, same to you as well, sir.
Speaker 6: Always appreciate your insight into these matters we discuss here on the Occult Rejects. JJ Vance not the Vice President Host of Operations GCD resident true crime expert ever here at.
Speaker 1: The Occult Rejects Justin.
Speaker 6: I definitely enjoyed meeting you last time on the Friday, so looking forward to hear more about your book today and getting into these discussions.
Speaker 1: So great to say you, Bud.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, thank you very much for joining us again, JJ and last but night at least the man of the hour, hour and a half or how long long this stays. Doc Brown from Prometheus Lens, Sir, please let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, thank you for having me back yet. First discussion we had. It was awesome. I loved hanging out with you guys. And as we was talking a little bit pre roll, we met through a mutual friend, Heidi, So shout out to Heidi Love. Thank you so much. That's the sister from the mother that I never met, but I'm thankful that she gave birth to us. We've done a lot of collaborations together and we've introduced each other to a lot of friends and stuff, so it's been a beautiful friendship. I'm definitely thankful for her. But yeah, my name is Doc Brown. From the Prometheus Lens podcast all things conspiracy, fringe, ancient history, last civilizations, all those cool fringy topics, Nephilim, giants, fallen angels, all those type things. But I try to filter them through a biblical lens. I just released a book called The Yeah Prometheus Wins. I had a mystic mark from my family thinks I'm crazy. I was on his show one time. He was like, you know, you filtered through a biblical lens, but you got a name like re Meetheus Lins. Why not like Zekiel's Lins. I'm like, I've always been guilty of being a little esoteric.
Speaker 4: I gotta keep it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just released my first book called The Epic of e Saw, the Birthright and Seed War. But anywhere you can consume content, you can find my stuff. Apple podcasts, U Spotify, YouTube, any any of those fine establishments you can find me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, thank you very much, And of course your links will be in the bottom of the show notes. So, yeah, the book, that's what we wanted to get you on for today. I guess, however, I understand you want to sell the book, so you can't, you know, tell us the whole thing. But I guess, uh, as much as you'd like to get into, I guess it's all wherever you like. First off, actually, I would like to start off with what made you even write it, sir?
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, we kind of talked about it jokingly last time. I was just a Helien for lack of a better term. For ninety percent of my life, I was the embodiment of the prodigal son. Any of the people that I grew up with. If you uh lost if I lost contact with them, and you told them now that, yeah, Justin is doing a podcast and he's reading all kinds of books and given discussions and lectures at conferences and writing books and stuff, and like, now you talking about the same dude that that Justin's in prison are probably dead.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, writ in a book was definitely not something that I ever thought that I would do, But just it started as a caddy joke.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It was just I had Tray Smith from God a Nutshell on one of my shows, and he was honestly one of those guys that you know, quote unquote red peeled me, and so it was really cool having him on the show and just actually talking with him, and he made a comment. He was like, yeah, you guys are from East Tennessee, that that's a bigfoot country. Next time that I'm out that way, maybe i'll I'll give you guys a shout and we'll go bigfoot hunting and we'll film it this little documentary. And just out of nowhere, Genesis twenty five twenty five popped into my head. And that's a story that I'd read many, many times, and I don't know, it just hit me differently that day and I said, well, Tray, I said, what about Esau Genesis twenty five twenty five? Do you think Esau was maybe one of the first bigfoot documented? And he kind of chuckled, you know, for those that's not familiar, Genesis twenty five twenty five says, the first one came out red, covered in hair from head to toe, like a Harry Cloak, and he kind of chuckled. He's like, I don't know, you might be onto something there. Justin he was definitely a Harry do that's for sure. And he just kind of chuckled and we laughed it off, and that's kind of all it was, honestly. But it's just, uh, you know, the ancient Greeks called us the muse. Christians call it the Holy Spirit. Uh uh. Some people just cause it the universe, you know, I mean, whatever you want to call it. But all these string of events kept happening and leading me down this path, uh, on this trail of Esau. It was like a week later I had Gary Wayne on the show and we were going through the epic of Gilgamesh and I knew the overall story, but I hadn't actually read the thing in full. So I was reading it and I bump into inky Do, and here's this Harry guy covering Harerim head to toe. Sounds a lot like Esau. So here's this other Sashquatch sounding guy, and I'm like, dude, here's another one of these Harry dudes.
Speaker 4: Was inky Do, the guy who would like had to rollbout with them or something like that.
Speaker 3: Now, inky Do was Gilgamesh's equal in the story. He was this wild man of the field that was created as his equal. And they end up battling, but they become best friends and they go on this you know, epic journey together and then they take out this monster of the field called hum Bahbah. And yeah, but it's basically kind of like some people summarize it as a man versus nature, you know, the yin and yang kind of thing. But uh, and then it's maybe a week later, honestly, maybe two, doing another show, and I mean, this guy is talking about the Book of Jashure, and in there we discover Nimrod and that Nimrod he was the Mighty Hunter, and he builds up jealousy and envy against Esau, who his claim to fame, was also the Mighty Hunter. And it sounds like a mirrored image of the epic of Gilgamesh, and that he goes out and hunts this hairy beast of a man and they do battle. And so I just kept bumping into these hairy men, into this guy Esaw over and over. So I was like, man, I have to go digging a little bit, and so I did. I just started digging and going through all these extra biblical books and ancient legends and lores. I discovered Lewis Ginsburg Legends of the Jews, and honestly, I found just this guy's story that has just been busted up and broken into pieces, scattered throughout all these ancient texts and scrolls, and I pieced together a narrative, honestly, guys, that weaves in and out perfectly and seamlessly and compliments the biblical narrative perfectly, and I think fills in all the gaps of this really enigmatic character of the Bible that we call Esau. And I've done the artwork and everything, but on the front of it, it's just got this this sasquatch looking walking away from the back with a bow on his back because he's the mighty hunter. And then there's the table with the famous red bow of stew that he's walking away from where he trades his birth ride.
Speaker 4: That's not And you did the artwork yourself, you said, huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wrote it. I edited it, did the artwork. It's on me.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, man. Good for you. Yeah, thank you, Jin and JJ. Only because I knew this stuff maybe back in twenty ten when I first got into conspiracy theorists. Actually this Sumerian and Gilgamesh and all that stuff was like very very big for me. And then, honestly, I'm just gonna keep it real. I don't remember that stuff that much, but I was just wondering, did you guys, like remember the Gilgamesh stuff, And I just remember from looking at those stories in the past, there was a lot of them that I was like, these are quite obvious, like redone in the Bible.
Speaker 6: In my opinion, I think I think zach Aricetitching and the Sumerian stuff is like junior High of conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Gulture, right stuff, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: You start looking into the law civilizations and you get into all that zach Christ Rockefeller financed Zacharist Stitch in research.
Speaker 1: You know, his office is next door to Jordan Max.
Speaker 6: All these characters I find are often pushing the kind of the same narratives, right, I was Witness headquarters employee Jordan Maxwell, you know what I mean. So these are the guys I think that a lot of pushed a lot of these ancient Sumerian tails. But there are some interest that you know, even even in their false uh kind of you know, limited hangout narratives, like there is some interesting aspects you can pick up from the work. But you know, the these ideas of Uh Sumeria where I believe Abraham comes from, right even in the Biblical Lenia is right if I'm on their duck, But Abraham, who's you know, the Abrahamic religions, right, he comes from from uh Er in the ancient Sumer civilization.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from the atlant of Iran.
Speaker 4: You r o and just like the are in there still that'd be interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So that's the one thing that always interested me was the fact that there are these historical you know, examples of artifacts and languages and whatnot from this era. Libraries of things have been found over in modern day Iraq, like the Babylonian stuff. Yeah, okay that because that came right after Sumer, right with Soumer than Babylon. Ray is that that the sequence of historical civilizations? So yeah, then we see we see the same stuff within the Bible, right, we see these characters as described in the Bible that are the same characters described in the historical tale. We just call them different names oftentimes, but Abraham being the bridging gap between those, it seems.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And a lot of the stories and stuff when you go to the extra Biblical book state they intertwine. So like when you go with the Book of Jasher Uh it has a Nimrod being the king over the land of Iran. That Tara, which was Abraham's father, was the head Idol micro four and it was Nimrod that threw them in the fire, and that when God called out Abraham, that was the he was the king over the land that they went out from. So there's lots of inner waving and stuff, and the narratives of those stories and stuff.
Speaker 4: Jin.
Speaker 5: Yes, So for me, I definitely always have been a Central Asianist because this just makes sense to obviously my religious background and my cultural background.
Speaker 2: I've always been interested in Central Asia.
Speaker 5: I've always been interested in like Buddhist studies and like what that means, and like because they narrate it as like how Christians narrate their story being near East we like they would the Central Asian religions narrate their story as being central sort of central pillar, but also central to the world island, which would be like in Iraq or a Kazakhstan or any of those is one of those nebulous Central Asian countries. So for me, I'm not that I'm like you, Nick, like I'm not that familiar with that canon. But from my listening to Robbie on this show discuss the you know, the Tower of Nimrod and all of that work, and I'm I'm friendly with another independent researcher named Patrick Wase who's been on my show, and he is also interested in the same kind of narrative of the biblical genealogies and like who became what people? So I think that it's a running theme through the way I think about the world. But I'm not necessarily versed in the information that Doc Brown is.
Speaker 4: Yes, neither a mine. Thank you, Doc. One thing I did want to ask you Maybe I don't know. If JJ Jin would know, you would probably know better. And I'm not trying to get off of what you're talking about. It's just something that popped into my head. Isn't there is it Moses and somebody else? I might have been like, aren't they both kind of born with like a lot of hair? Or maybe Moses had the glowing eyes or something. Wasn't there something weird about both the way they came out, or wasn't there like somebody else that might have been associated with having like hair too. I could be wrong, which is why I'm asking.
Speaker 3: Well, there are some other wild men or harry men in the biblical text. But I think what you're talking about is in the Book of Enoch, it mentions that when Noah was born, that he had like a glowing aura about him, and that they were asking basically, his father wanted to know, he seeked his grandfather and Metthusda wanted to know if he was of the angels, wanted to, you know, make sure his wife would and falling around with the angels because he was so different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll jump in.
Speaker 5: Really quick for this is that there is an interpretation of this story that he was in fact born on call, so like with the veil his face, the placental veil and then that because that still means something in like esoteric Judaism, esoteric circles.
Speaker 2: Now, so I just I think that that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 5: It's like, yes, you can say he was glowing and like you would be the baby would be illuminant in a way.
Speaker 2: If he's coming out with like a kind.
Speaker 5: Of reddish, flushy veil over his face, I mean, you know, maybe it's a metaphor.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: What's interesting is there has been an occultist that we felt not to get with the topic really, but they have even showed like a hosts supposing to like occultists have mentioned hosts supposing to be the placenta at times, believe it or not, I've come across that which is interesting, like it like it had the cakes a light technically, but something like that, you know what I'm saying, when they make their own and it's not like the same host from a Catholic church. But I have heard that that it could represent the placenta. So I'm bringing that up because obviously if that's the case, it must be used in ocult terms for something. And I don't even think they're technically meaning the real placent that. I think they're seeing something else there. Just wandered to throw that in. Thanks, I go ahead that.
Speaker 3: But but one of the things that just kind of got me started was just was just reading it and just letting the text say what it says, because me, one of the things that kind of got me in the you know, the quote unquote conspiracy realm or the fringy side of the Bible was just how the supernatural was just whitewashed out of the text and trying to restore the supernatural worldview and the the the original lens of the people of that time, because with our modern viewpoint, you know, we just we have totally just whitewashed this text, and we've lost the original interpretation of it. And to get the you know, the original contents, you know, and context and meaning of this text, we have to restore that vision and get that mindset back. Uh So, I just try to read the text and let it say what it says. And when I read that, you know, it's he come out red covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry Cloak. So he come out with red hair all over his body like a Harry Cloak's what it says. So my first thought was, is, I mean, this is a little sasquatch man, you know. And if we took that in our modern vernacular, if we've seen someone covered in red hair from head to toe out in the woods without hesitation, I mean we would say we've seen a sasquatch, We've seen a bigfoot or at least a ginger. Yeah, no offense. And and so and another thing about Esau that's kind of he's known for and he's famous for, is that the trading of his birthright. And that's another thing that when I was a kid grown up in church that just never sat right with me or never made sense to me. And in that story, you know, you get the birth of Esau, and then it just kind of fasts forwards to when he's an adult and you hear that he's this mighty hunter of the field. And then in Genesis it just says one day he comes in from the field exhausted and that his brother, Jacob, the younger brother, is preparing some red lentinal stew, and that he asks his brother from for some of this red stew, and his brother says, yeah, you can have some of this red stew, but trade me your birthright. And in the context of this that the eldest son gets the birth right, it gets the inheritance. You're the one that's going to inherit the keys of the kingdom, you know, the money, all the land, the titles, everything is going to be yours. So like in modern context, it's like your father's Donald Trump. You know, the the all the real estate, the millions of dollars, the business, everything is going to be yours. And so Esau just says, AI, sure, what use is a birthright to me when I'm dead? Take it? Yeah, And so Jacob just says, no, promise me, no, no, promise me that you will do this thing. And he says yes, I promise, and he eats the red stew and he walks away, and I'm like, that makes absolutely no sense, what you know whatsoever. And pastors would just say, oh, well, he was a very carnal man. He was ruled by his stomach. He just thought about you know the now you know, uh, he was ruled by his fleshly desires in his stomach, and he cared nothing for his birthright. That's that's what that story was trying to convey there. And once I started reading some of these extra biblical texts, it tied it just a lot of loose ends. And I had mentioned it earlier, but the Book of Jasher was one of those. And when I was reading through there, I get introduced to Nimrod, and immediately that was eye catching for me. And it says that, you know, Nimrod was this mighty hunter and Esau was also known as the mighty Hunter. So it's kind of like the Highlander, you know, you know, there can only be one baby, and so these two mighty hunters had to clash to see who the real mighty hunter was. And it said in the Book of Jasher that jealousy and hatred and envy had built up in the heart of Nimrod all of his days against Esau, and that him and two of his gible rim, which in Hebrew means mighty, and that's the same word used in Genesis six and throughout the Old Testament to describe the Nephelum giants. Goes out to hunt this hirey quote unquote man, and they go out and they go try to hunt this man. But it says to Esau is out in the wilderness and that he sees them, and he hides himself, and it says that Esau springs basically a trap, and that he jumps out and takes his sword, and he cuts off Nimrod's head, and then he battles the other two gibel reim to the death and kills them. Well, there's another hunting party that they separated themselves from. But this hunting party hears all the commotion and comes running. But it says before Esau leaves, it says that he takes the time to remove Nimrod's garments, and it gives this little cliff note, and it says that he removes the garments to which Nimrod was able to prevail over all the nations and the lands, and then it says that Esau takes the garments and runs back to his house and he hides the garments and then goes into his brother Jacob's tent. And then there's where it picks up where the Book of Genesis starts. And I mean it dove taells perfectly into the Book of Genesis, and so yeah, I mean, he come in from the field exhausted. All right, He just killed the king Nimrod and battled to giants. He probably sustained some life threatening injuries and probably answers the question, you know, to why he made that comment that he made. What use is a birthright to me when I'm dead? Take it? He was probably bleeding out, and so this was like a desperation trade. He was probably, you know, on the run. He just killed the king and was bleeding out in this soup. Was probably like an allegorical type thing, you know, hide me, sustain me, bandage me up. You know what uses of birth right to me when I'm dead? Take it? And that's why Jacob was like, no, no, no, you know, promise me you'll do this thing. And to me, that made a lot more sense than just ah, he was just hungry because I mean, he's the mighty hunter.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: He wasn't starting go go killick squirreling. You mean I have to ad squirrels back then?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then my number one thing after that was after reading that, I was like, well, hold up, what's so special about those garments that Nimrod was able to prevail over all the lands? So I kept reading through Jasher and it tells you these garments were the birthright. And it says in there that these were the supernatural garments from the Garden of God that were given to Adam as his covering. And it said that basically at the Garden of Eden, when the Cosh the serpent tried to deceive Adam and Eve, he was cast down, and that he was once the high priest of all creation. He was like the king and priest of creation, and he was demoted and dominion in priesthood was given to humanity. And when you go to Ezekiel twenty eight talking about Satan, there it says every precious stone was your covering. You know, you were perfect today you were created, And it says barrel onyx, topaz jasper Onyx. It names all these different stones issoretic texts lists nine stones, but the septuagen lists twelve. And if you go through there and read that, that's a perfect description of the priestly ephod that the Jewish priests war entering the tabernacle and then on down. It says it even says, you profaned your sanctuaries, so it's paint and stainton in a priestly role. And it even says he has a sanctuary. And the Book of Jeshure traces these garments being given to Adam and to Enoch, to Methuselah, to Noah, and it says that Noah has these garments going through the flood, and it says that in Ham's going out, that Ham stole the garments and give them to Cush, and that Cush hid them, and that Nimrod was the child of Cusha's old age, whom he loved exceedingly, and that when Nimrod at the coming of age, when he turned twenty years old, he gave the garments to Nimrod, and that when Nimrod put on the garments, he became a gibblerim. And the Book of Genesis, a lot of people are fascinated because it says that Nimrod wasn't born at Gibblerim. It says that he becomes a Gibblerim, and a lot of people theorize, you know that he was, you know, he become a giant. Well, how did he do that?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: A cult?
Speaker 1: Sex?
Speaker 3: Magic?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Sacrificial rights?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And they have all these different theories to how he became a nephelom. Well, the book of Jashure attributes it to these supernatural garments. And I discovered Lewis Ginsburg. He wrote a seven book series called the Legends of the Jews, and it talks about these garments too, and it goes into great detail, and it says that these were the skins of the Nakash, the serpent, and it said that the war of these garments, that even the beasts of the field would bow down to the wearer of these garments. So that that's what Nimrod was wearing when Esau kills him and he steals them from him, and that's what he hides in his house before he goes and trades the birthright for the.
Speaker 1: Bullstoo one garment to rule them all.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's just like the Lord of the Rings type of characteristic to these garments, right.
Speaker 3: And that's what he was drawing off of, I believe, And you even see that in that movie Noah twenty fourteen, because yeah, whoever wrote that storyline was really looking deep into Jewish mysticism and Lewis Giindensburg Legends of the Jews and reading these extra biblical books. Because it wasn't until after I read all this, these lost books and these legends and stuff, that I look back at that movie and I seen these garments. Because you remember in that film, it starts off and Adam and Eve's in the garden and their light beings and they're holding hands, right, and then it shows this serpent slither up and it opens its mouth and it sheds its skin and it leaves that snake skin and it's glowing and it's golden. And then Adam walks over and picks it up. And then later in the film you King Ogg with it and he wears it around his arm and it's kind of like a crown. That's his symbol of kingship and authority. And then in the film he sneaks onto the boat and ham just like I was saying, he gets obsessed with it, and like in the film, you catch him staring at this thing, kind of like Gollum in the Ring. He just stares at it. He's obsessed with it. And at one point he even tries to steal it from Og and All catches him and he grabs him by the throat and he was like, this is for a man. You're not a man yet, and like throws him down. And then in that film, when Noah finally discovers him in the Battle of the Ship, they get in this fight and Ham has to decide, you know, whose side he's gonna pick, and he ends up just siding with his father and he stabs Og in the back and then Og turns around. He's bleeding out of his mouth, and he looks at Ham and he says, now you're a man, and he hands him that serpent skin the garments with that symbolized. And in that film, at the very end of if you remember, Noah's standing there and Ham has being kicked out of the family and Noah is taking that snake skin. He's wrapping it around his arm and he says, this is the birth right given to Adam, and he was told to be fruitful and multiply, and now I passed his birthright to you. And he touches the foreheads of those newborn babies, and that serpent skin glows and lights up as he's touching the heads of those babies. So you can see that those supernatural garments in that film.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think a lot of deep esoteric stuff is building the films. I know the films you're talking about in the scenes, but I never would have I never had these details behind while they're in there.
Speaker 1: That sounds very interesting for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't either to I read this stuff and I looked back on it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of there's a lot of stuff you've mentioned that. Well, one thing I did want to ask you, uh the other books that you're looking into, any of them like considered uh gnostic books or no?
Speaker 3: Uh no, well these were these were like uh Lewis Ginsburg Legends of the Jews.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: They he went through and just compiled all like their ancient legends and lower.
Speaker 4: Oh no, like I know book like all right, the Book of Josh. I know that one's not like the Book of I think Thomas and like the Book of Mary Magdalen. Those are considered gnostic texts. I wasn't sure if you used like that.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't go into any of that.
Speaker 4: Stuff, Okay, no, No, I just wondering that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went into like the the Midrash and the Targums. Uh, some of Rashi's from like medieval writings and stuff like that, But like the gnostic stuff, I didn't really go into.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know, just when you started mentioning like other like unused books, I was just wondering if any of those. Yeah, I don't know. Now, I don't know exactly where it's coming from, because again I don't know the Bible that well and I don't know. But you know, there was a lot of things that you were mentioning, and I guess I don't want to spend too much time on it, but it does. It does remind me a lot. I hate to say the stuff that I've witnessed in the Oto. That's so much things being said, but I think like the things being done or the imagery around, Like I mean, I still think there's a reason we have a tent in the minerval initiation. You have a fucking tent in the almost practically in the middle of the room that we never mentioned or say anything about, you know, and then like even in like the Gnostic Mass, you know, it is focused that this guy's being clothed and covered as he comes out of starts off the mass. There was a lot of things that you're a talk you know, yeah, well look.
Speaker 3: That isn't the holiest of holies. You know, that was the you know, the tabernacle and the priestly garment, the e foud, And that's kind of what Satan does historically, is he kind of perverts that stuff. And that's kind of what I talk about in the book because there was a whole narrative and seed war that I discovered because when I found that and I found those garments, I was like, well, well that's just wild. And then I discovered too along with that with with Ham, like you know, I talked about the bowl of soup, how that just didn't make sense to me, and then I found, you know, that other story that tied in that just made it made sense. Well even with Noah him you know, getting drunk and passing out naked and his son Ham seeing his nakedness and him cursing him and cursing his firstborn son. That was another thing that just didn't make any sense to me. But when you go into levitic Is eighteen, that makes perfect sense because in there it says, to uncover thy father's nakedness is to sleep with thy father's wife. So that's what happened there. It wasn't that Noah got drunk and his son send him naked. No In that story, Ham slept with his mother. It was an incestuous act, and that was an active rebellion in the ancient world. It's how the young son tried to overthrow the father and take over the household. Because you see it repeatedly in the Bible. Absalom when he tried to overthrow David. He run David out of the kingdom. And the first thing he done is he pitched a tent on David's house and he went into all of David's concubines in the sight of all of Israel. And then Reuben he slept with his father's concubines as an active rebellion to try to take over the household.
Speaker 6: So, heyah, excuse me the moving these bloodlines, right, I mean, you got the same thing of Moses and Canton situations right, whether or not Moses is knocking on, or whether or not Moses was Lockington's brother, Akinton's sister wife. You know, he's got a very he's got a very Manuel McCrone situation popping off.
Speaker 1: He's got a husband, wife's wife, you know.
Speaker 2: Father.
Speaker 3: It's it's like you got the blue bloods. How they marry into each other and try to keep the bloodlines pure, you know, and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And it makes sense when you look at it in that context because Canaan was the firstborn son of Ham, and when you read the story, Canaan wasn't even born yet, So it doesn't make sense. Why would Noah, you know, recover from his drunkenness and then figure out what happened and say, cursed be Canaan a servant to thy brothers, Shim and Jacob, you shall be. Canaan wasn't even born yet. And then secondly, Shim and Jacobs wouldn't be his brothers unless, oh shit, they had the same mother, because Canaan was the result of Ham sleeping with his mother and she got pregnant with Canaan. Yeah, and that's why Canaan was a cursed lineage because he was an incest baby. And that's why Abraham and all those of God's people throughout the Bible were commanded not to take wives from the Canaanites because that's why they were a cursed lineage, because they were created from incest. And that so you have this whole supernatural type of like seed war thing going on. And when you go, like I was talking about Lewis Ginsburg, the Legends of the Jews, where it talks about Esau, they even said in there that he was born not only was he born, you know, looking like this Harry Sasquatch guy. It says it in there that Jacob had a guardian angel, but his guardian angel was Gabriel. And it said that Esau had a guardian angel, but his guardian angel was Semi L. Semi L was the name of Satan before the fall. And it said that Esau was also born with a serpent's marking or branding. So they were pointing to Esau being a serpent seed. And if you look at Genesis the birth of Esau, not only did he come out covered in hare from had to toe, looking just like a fertility god. You know, all these fertility gods, these wild men like Pan and everything else. In Genesis three fifteen at the curse, it says in there that he was going to put enmity between her seed and the serpent's seed. Right, he said one would bruise one's head and the other would bruise one's heel. So when Rebecca gets pregnant, the Angel the Lord comes to Rebecca and says, two nations, two people's are group are in your womb, and they are at enmity with each other. One will be stronger than the other, he says, but the younger will rule over the older. So that's backwards from the culture. So the angel is warning her, make sure that the younger rules over the older, but the older is going to be stronger than the younger.
Speaker 4: Weird that even sounds like not n of course the truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then when they're born, the writer gives all these extra details because not only does Esau come out covet and harefm head the toe and all this stuff. It's like Satan and this is me postulating here. It's like he reached in the womb and turned them around. And that's why the Angel the Lord had to come and warn her make sure that the youngest rules over the older, because he knew. You know, this is me, you know, speculating here. It's like he knew that he was going to flip them because when they're born, it's almost like Esau's foot is pushing on Jacob's head, bruising the head. And it says in there that Jacob's hand is grasping the heel of Esau, bruising the heel. It says that in Genesis that when they're born, Esau comes out first, Red Covet and Harefm had the toe, and that Jacob is clutching the heel of Esau. I mean, it is a snapshot, a polaroid picture of the Curse of Genesis three fifteen. It's the seed war.
Speaker 4: You know. Again, it's probably because I'm stolen. I just got like these random thoughts. But like even in David Bowie's Blackstar, near the end of the song, he says, we were born upside down, we were born the wrong way around, and even influences like that returning. I think it's how you said, were you know, he's twisted during birth, and I thought it the same thing when he said this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so when you go to the garden. You know, if if you go to their legends and stuff, his garment was taken from him and given to humanity. And if he does have a seed where you know it says she has a seed, he has a seed, there's going to be an enmity with one another. If Esau was his seed, it makes perfect that they're fighting over this authority position and these garments. So it's kind of tied into this storyline here, the battling of these garments. And it also gives motivation because I said it in the book, if this was his authority position, something he wore with pride and pomp, and this was his basically his crown, his kingship and authority thing, and it was taken from him and given to his quote unquote you know, younger brother, if you look at it in a family aspect, that alone, you know, would make Satan hate you.
Speaker 4: Do you ever think it's possible. I know that this is a question going out there only because the shit's stuck in my head on all just talk about it. Do you ever like wonder if some of these stories might actually be going back to like physiology or anything, the brain of the eyes and stuff.
Speaker 3: No, I never thought about it.
Speaker 4: I have with this story just in a certain extent. It just it would be too much to explain. I was just I figured it.
Speaker 5: No, sorry, justin Sorry Nick, But I just want to jump in here and say that Nick said something really interesting. Because if the eyes are the flaming eyes, like the eyes the perceiver, the watcher of the world, you could say, so Doc Brown was talking about like the Gibbriam. Well, Nick, as you know because we talk about ula pretty much every time, come on, is that gibbering can also refer to that process of the sage or the saint moving through.
Speaker 2: The fire of Geverra. That's obviously related.
Speaker 5: So he becomes the hero through the fires of transmutation, but it's notification.
Speaker 4: Of the soul purified.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, exactly. But he in the Jewish idea, he doesn't stay at Guvera. So that's more of a Western magician I that you like, the terminus is Geverra, but in the Jewish idea he actually passes from Hesd so Jupiter or like the mercy of God into the strength of God. So also referencing Samuel, because Samuel can also be understood, is that one of the angels that is at Goeverra, so he has to pass through that the water and the fire, and then he comes out at Tiffert or the sun.
Speaker 2: So it's there's an implicit balance.
Speaker 5: And even with the numerology of some of the verses that Justin was talking about, a lot of them have ten will that'll be equivalent to ten, And so you'll see this as like a sort of a subtle twilight language, a signal that it's really talking about the middle pillar, but it might explain it through the extremities or the polarities. Anyways, just a thought.
Speaker 4: I have, and I probably should have brought up a lot of the stuff as I was going on. I just I wanted to keep it his show. In that line. There was a lot of stuff that was coming up that just to me makes me think about a lot of the brain and the eyeballs, even a lot of stuff with the nephelim and the elo him. Sometimes I do question if that's the formation of the brain, the X and Y chromosomes, because it's like almost the same story. If you look at what's going on and then your eyeballs are born, you know, it's to get into it and you know then all the coverings and stuff, everything's deeply layered. With the eyeballs in the brain, you do have layers around them. I mean it's even like one of the logos that I have, I have a spider around there. People have no idea why. It's for the irachnoid layer that surrounds your brain. That's why I have it. Then you know, references back to a spider. But I'm a firm believer. Everything's multi layer.
Speaker 3: It's like you have alchemical, you have literal, you have physical, you know physiology. It's like, you know there's things I have multi layers of truth.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You know for just some reason, like this story that you covered, just like it was just hitting on so many things, and I was like, that's so. I was like sitting like jeez, I was like, really co it is through a lot of stuff in my head. I was like, that sounds like something like have you seen no other occult stuffer in the oto?
Speaker 3: And one thing I found it was really cool too, is like the bloodlines. Because you have all this stuff going on, and once he it's like he when he trades that birthright, it's like he tells his brother whatever he wants to hear, just because he wants to survive, you know. It's like, oh, whatever, I'll tell you whatever you want to hear, Daddy. It's just I want to live. And so after he does that, it's like later on, when his father's dying, he goes to give him the blessing, and this is kind of like, you know, I can verbally tell you, yeah, I'll give you my my twenty ten challenger when I die, son, But if we don't go to the lawyer's office and fill out the paperwork, it's not official, you know. So when the father gives you the blessing at the death head that that's the signing of the documents. It's official. So uh, his father, when he's on his deathbed, he calls Esau and he says, son, you know my life's fading. I want to taste your game one last time. Go go on a hunt, prepare for me a delicious meal, and I will give you your blessing. So if he, you know, planned on honoring his agreement that he made with his brother, that would have been a perfect time for him to be like a dad. I traded the birthright to my younger brother. But he didn't do that. He was like, okay, yeah, I'll be right back. And it says that Isaac's vision was fading, he was going blind in his older age. So Esau leaves to go on this hunt. Well, Rebecca was hiding by the tent and overhears this and she runs and gets Jacob. And here's where you get the deception in the Bible. And Rebecca tells Jacob, go get a young goat from the field and kill it. I'll prepare a delicious meal for your father. And you go in and pretend to be your brother and still the blessing. And he says, no, Mother, he says, I'm a smooth man. Well, if my father knows I'm playing a trick, a curse will fall upon me instead of a blessing. And she says, well, if a curse falls, let it fall upon my head. Just do as I say. So a lot of people that want to try to say, oh, ESO's hairiness is hyperbole or it's poetic language, you know, how do you explain that? Because he says, no, I'm a smooth man. And when he goes and kills the goat, they take the goat's fur and they wrap it around him like a blanket. And then the garment's are in that story too, because a lot of people miss it. Before he goes in, they wrap him in this blanket of this goat's fur. And it says that Rebecca goes to Esau's tent and takes his special garment and places it upon Jacob before he enters the tent, and that when he walks into the tent, Isaac reaches out and feels of the goats fur and says, I hear my son Jacob, but I feel my son Esau. But then he makes this remark, he says, but you smell of the field, so I know you are my son, Esau. And so I kind of make like this little, you know, joke, kind of like a half hearted joke. But it's like you kind of hear about these phantom smells, you know, with the bigfoot encounters, and how I'm kind of talking about how Esau, you know, might be a bigfoot. But so they deceive him and he gives the blessing and he leaves. Well, Esau comes back and says, here's father, arise, eat your meal and give me my blessing. He's like, already give you your blessing. He's like, no, you did, father, and they realized, you know, that the trick was in And according to Lewis Ginsburg and the Legends of the Jews, it's in Bible just says that he gets so mad that he says he's going to kill his brother, and Rebecca sends him to the land of Haran and says, just hide to your brother's wrath. Subsides, he's threatened to kill you. But Lewis Ginsburg's Legends of the Jews gives a little more detail. It says that Esau says, I will slay my brother, not with a sword nor bow. I will bite his neck and drain him of his blood, and I will bite him until he is dead. So it's kind of got like this vamporistic feel to it. But at this point it's like Esau goes into full rebellion and he takes three wives, and two of the wives are Canaanite wives, and then they're commanded not to do and kind of talked about that earlier, but thanks to people like Gary Wayne that done such a good job tracing the genealogies, we know that two of those wives were Horodes and Hevites, and they were known Nephilim giant tribes, and the Book of Genesis says one of them was this guy named Sierra, and he reigned from this land called Mount Sierra. And when you go into the etymology in Hebrew, that means Harry. So here you have this Harry quote unquote Sasquatch sounding guy Esaw that marries into Nephilim giant tribes with their names meaning Harry, you got a pretty high likelihood throwing some really strange pups anyway. And from this union is birth the Amalekite race. And once again, the etymology of that name in Hebrew means the blood liquors, so it's got like a even a vamporistic feel to that also, and the yes exactly and the immediately will Rabbi Rashi in his writings, he talks about that they were known sorcerers and that they were shape shifters, and that's why it said kill every man, woman and child when they were coming out of the wilderness wanderings, because they were known shape shifters and that they would shift into animal forms to evade capture, and that's why they told him to do that.
Speaker 6: Well, a lot of giant cannibal stories throughout time, isn't there?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It's pretty wild. I mean you get echoes of it, I believe, like when you go to like you can see like their migrations because Sardinia, like during the winter solstice. Uh, they have this archaic tree and when you ask them to hell, they don't even remember where it comes from. But they have like this thing they call the mathones. And the men dress up and they cover themselves in black goats fur and black wooden masks, and they put golden or copper bells on their backs and they dance through the streets and they abduct women and the children that are coming of age. They like these huge bonfires and to prove their you know, their vigor or bravery, they have to pass through the fire. And then you have Crampus, you know up there in Europe and all these other wild man stories and traditions. I think all that stuff is echoing from these Nephelim giant tribes and union of these Amalekite, these hairy quote unquote people.
Speaker 6: What was the example of the one before Grampus you were talking where they were raiding folks and raping piligions things.
Speaker 1: What was this one?
Speaker 3: Like in Sardinia the Mathones during the yeah, uh, the winter solstice, they would dress up and cover themselves in black goats, fur and dance to the streets.
Speaker 1: Said you said that, I thought of the festivals of Crampus.
Speaker 6: I mean, these are the same festivals you're talking were just different cultures in different times.
Speaker 3: It sounds like right, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 4: You mentioned copper bells. I don't know much about that thing, but when you've looked into it, does it specify specifically that it's always like copper bells or something that's supposed.
Speaker 3: To be Yeah, they put hundreds of copper bales on their backs.
Speaker 4: Jin you think that's for a specific reason, the copper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, yeah, I think it's. Yeah, so it's clearly very.
Speaker 5: Affiliated with Venus, with nut sock with because it's also has a greening quality, right, copper does so, and it also generated it also.
Speaker 4: Oh, we'll turn green when it's copper with god what do they call that word? I forgot, But eventually it'll turn copper, I mean, copper will turn green because it looks like yes.
Speaker 5: It yes, And interestingly, mercury something you brought up pre recording. Mercury actually dissolves the greening process, the chrystopia. So something interesting about that because Hode and not Talk have that inherent kind of relationship, Mercury and Venus have like a constant energetic push and pull.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you know what it is too, is that like even I can't remember exactly what episodes recently, but like I've even it might have been the one with Pyramid Power with uh I forgot his name, oops, uh, or maybe another episode we were talking about like you see like a lot of these alchemists. Oh, like these old like drawings of these people and like you know, these old occultists and like you know, they're wearing like a like an aluminum or copper hat, and people like you know, aren't thinking much about it. It's like, oh, it's just some weird thing. And like we had somebody like kind of on that was like you know, if you kind of understand like you know, science and some even some basic shit, actually you know, with copper and a few wires, you can actually start doing some weird shit, you know, you start cloud busting. But like, you know, how do you know, Like what I'm getting at is they do think some of these medals sometimes back in the day. Believe it or not, I think they're actually hip to occult science and that's why they actually chose certain metals to wear, like as jewelry or symbolism.
Speaker 3: That's w Yeah. Nephlim giants were obsessed with copper too, that the copper trade. You know, there's a lot of people theorized that the the giants during the what they call it the Great Diaspora, when they were invading the Holy Land, the ones that were smart jumped on their ships and took off, and Uh, they theorized a lot of people that they went to A bunch of them went to North America. And that that's why you see over in Michigan, Uh, all those copper minds that were mined, and they even have hy having a brain fart on the name Phoenician style ships carved into the rocks and stuff over there in Michigan that they found really and I can't remember how many thous hundreds of thousands of pounds that they have estimated that are missing from those mines. And the thing is about the Michigan copper is that it's traceable. It's the most pure copper in the world. It's like ninety five point eight percent pure. And because it's so pure, they can trace it and they find that specific copper in Europe, in Asia, Africa, everywhere, and they know that so much is missing because these Phoenicians, these giants were coming over and mining it and bringing it back and shipping it throughout the world. And a lot of people theorize these are the same people that were going into Michigan and from there hitting the rivers and going into the Ohio River Valley and building all these mounds and giant structures.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, you know, I could imagine with rivers and the copper, that might actually really help trying to get certain effects with that land if you know what you're doing. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: So these are the folks that are buried at the bottom of these mountains, is what you're saying. They're duck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Adeena mounds, the giant, the giant quote unquote giant human skeletons.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 5: Sorry, sorry, guys. Something interesting that Nick said. If you have copper and water and you're laying it in.
Speaker 2: A specific pattern.
Speaker 5: This is something I've been thinking about, is that if you are trying to build like the tree of life in a physical sort of way, the first thing that you would build is not the sufferer, because the suffer is just a negative space, but it but you would build the paths. So what would be a better conductive material than both water and copper? And then both of those things have a negative quality as well because they can conduct electricity. So I don't know, I think that's really interesting that you saw dot neck because if that's what roads are we.
Speaker 4: Even thought about, like, yeah, I mean like the cop of piping in your house, I mean never run on them. Interesting, Yeah, but uh no, I was just why I guarantee you that that that land, it's probably very useful for certain stuff. That is interesting to think about. With Michigan, I never knew that that that gold. That copper you're saying is like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you do like three church on there's a like a Fritz Zimmerman. He's done a lot of work on that.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, Okay, I've heard of that guy. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's no shortage of copper either, Nick. I mean we're talking like Justin. Justin was saying there's a large volume of copper. I mean it was mine out here. Ever, well, I think I think they estimated around what twenty five hundred which I'm sorry, three thousand years ago? Twenty five hundred years ago? Maybe, Yeah, that's the same dates. That's the same dates these Adena mounds are built. These same areas is where these were the routes and around this copper mining operations.
Speaker 3: They believe the water levels were a lot higher back then too, that they could have sailed straight in from like around like Boston or the New England area and went straight into the Great Lakes area.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, you can still do You can still do that in thirteen sixty four when some nights Templar Fellas did that and made their way all the way over to Kensington, Minnesota, Alexandria, Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes sense because I think we was talking about last time, even that Hexagon hinge up there New York, the opening that hinge lines up perfectly to Bale Taine on May first, and I mean that was the bail that was the Phoenician God. What why is that lined up to a Phoenician worship day? And then you go up to UH America's Stone Hinge, you know, Harvard Professor Barry Fell found those stones up there with all that Phoenician that Paleo Phoenician script and deciphered it and then it said we the Phoenicians late lay claim uh to bail we dedicate, I mean, the Phoenicians got their.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the the you know, the all this uh, pre American history stuff is very interesting relatively these stories you're describing with. So this Iran location, that's that's a Turkey right where the story began in the tales here modern day up there, modern day Turkey years San Lurfa correct.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 6: This would later also be an integral place and and uh and uh a number of storylines that that area, and most notably that was the location in that Templar sent their first crusade two for for the first thirty years of the crusades.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean it's the cradle of all civilization and they knew that, knew they.
Speaker 6: Were very interested in that before, they were very interested in Jerusalem whatever was going on there. That that was their main that was their main headquarters for like I said, thirty years.
Speaker 3: M hm, yeah, and interesting too, was just touching back to what I was talking about there with them Alakites when you go back to Exodus when God people was in the wilderness wanderings. These Amalekites, the you know, these Harry you know quote unquote men that was the product of Nephelom giants and Esau inter breeding, you know, like I said, Rashi had then said that they were sorcerers, known sorcerers, And according to biblical text, these were the first people that attacked God's people in their wilderness wanderings. And the Book of Isaiah talks about uh, Harry Satyr's you know, it talks about it. You know, when you go into the septuagen it says the wild men will dance in the desolate cities.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think it's kind of referencing these people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the same concept you find in paying right to Harry Wellman dancing the.
Speaker 3: World right exactly. And you don't get you know, laws, rules and regulations. If people are not breaking these said laws, rules and regulations, you know, and during these wilderness wanderings, that's when they get all there, do not do this, do not do that. So if you look at them, what are those you know, it says, do not pass your children through the fires of Molek do not drink the blood. The life is in the blood. It says, no longer will you sacrifice to harry goat demons. Do not seek necromancers and sorcerers. So you get in all these laws and rules like this that are all associated with sorcerers. And we know the Amalekites were there because the Bible says that they were there. They were the first ones to attack God's people while they were in their wilderness wanderings. We know, according to Rashi and his writings that these Amalekites were sorcerers. We know by their names that they were harry looking goat demon people. We know by their names that they were blood liquors. I think that God's people were having encounters with these people and seeing them do all these things, and we're trying to copy and imitate them, and that's why they started getting all these laws and rules and regulations. And when they finally do have a battle with these people, you have this weird, supernatural encounter. Because a lot of people kind of skim over this. But when they finally had this battle with these Amalekites, you have this strange story where it says that Moses has to take his supernatural rod. The same rod now that divided the Red Sea, that turned the Nile to blood, that brought frogs out and locusts that he threw down it turned into a serpent and devoured the pharaoh's magician's serpents. This was a very special supernatural rod. That he took this rod and still on the mountain and had the hole hold it over his head. And it said that only when he held this rod over his head were they able to overcome the Amalekites. And it said that when he is his arms crew tired, and that he would lower the rod, that the Amalekites started overcoming the Israelites. And that that Moses that Aaron and Joshua had to like help him hold his arms up until the battle was finished and completed. So I think there's like a whole supernatural sorcery Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Gandalf kind of thing going on that we're not reading into. Like, so Moses was on one mountain, you know, doing some like sorcery type of warfare against the head sorcerer of the Amalekites on the other side of the valley. That that we kind of have to read between the lines there.
Speaker 6: Now, I like all these stories, and especially when you're talking all these bloodlines, especially when you talk Moses and you know the interactions of whatever Moses and Akana have there, because all of these bloodlines today through these European royalty and whatnot, also claim Leny is all the way back into this American kind of blue blood and royalty stuff over here. They all, they all, they all seem to profess Lennys back to Akana and indoor Moses there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what you said JJ really interesting because my buddy Patricks will just a I'll shout them out again. Is that he posits like this division between the descends of Ham and like so in his opinion, the descendants of Ham become like these we'll call them black magicians. And then like Justin is saying, like the you have like this other faction. He calls it the m faction. This also makes sense to Nick brought up like the Nastick texts. It's like, what Nastick texts are you reading? They narrate different heroes. They narrate the same Bible heroes, but maybe in a totally different way. Maybe the Bible hero will be like the evil guy in one story or the hero in another story. So it really depends, like narrative really matters. But then I think with Justina it was really interesting, like you have Noah casting. I think he said Noah or Moses Moses excuse me, so Moses casting spells Noah is excuse me.
Speaker 2: Moses is the first. He's really the first sorcerer.
Speaker 5: That you encounter in the Bible, if you're reading it in that way, at least in terms of like the Grimoire tradition and what people.
Speaker 2: Thought of it.
Speaker 4: That is true. Moses is And I think I've said it on the show previously too though, but yeah, Moses is, you know coming. I guess depending on what type of ceremonial magic you're into, he is considered like the O G. You know, good point, Thank you, Jim, uh doc. Is there anything else you want to do talk about? H JJ? Did you have any other questions about, like, you know, things to talk about with like the mountains or things that we're mentioning before before we wrap it up?
Speaker 6: Well, you read my mind, sir. I do like the mound narratives of this and this, how you tied in this. These folks may be the giants there at the base of these Adena mounds. And again the Knights Templar and their descendants very interested in specifically these Adena Mountains. So and again the Knights Templar again very interested in in the ancient area of the Harn City of Ran, the San Larfare. It has gone to a number of names over the years, currently known as San Lerfa Theirs. It's the area where Isis has been blowing stuff up for the last decade, right the border of Syria and Turkey, blowing up all those old ancient holy sites. That's the same region we're talking here. Yeah, but the Templars were very much interested in. It seems like this mound stuff maybe the the under you know, the throughput narrative throughout these these times and various places between the American mound stuff and the Templars interest in both of these locations as well, back over there to the old the old mound country, because there's mounds over there as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think this Harry Wildman is connected to it also. And just like we talked about earlier, you know, truth is multi layered. You know, it's not a one size fits all solution on anything. A lot of people want to talk about, you know, Bigfoot being a giganta pithecus, or it's a supernatural thing that can teleport in and out of portals, or it's an ancient remnant of something left over. I don't see how it can't be all these things. And in this book it's fifteen chapters, and I dive down a lot of different rabbit holes. But far as like the Bigfoot phenomena, I cover all those different things and kind of tied all up with a pretty red bow the best that I can. As I talk about the Nephelum giants, and if you go with that narrative too, even though you know it talks about the disembodied spirits. So the Nephilom are cursed to Rome Earth as demons. So I postulate, if that is the case, would they not want to choose a familiar form that they used to be in these huge, hairy looking men, And then that could very well answer why they are able to phase in and out of reality and come in like apparitions and mind speak and things like that, And far as the UFO phenomenon that's sometimes associated with them, you know, I pose the question could that very well be fallen angel conveyance, checking in on their aunts and nieces and nephews, you know, and family members and things like that. Possibly, and you still have to leave the door open. Could there be a remnant, an ancient remnant left over? Yeah, at the panda. A lot of people will look at the panda and forget this was an ancient legend. It was a myth like Bigfoot. For thousands of years, people talked about this white bear in the Asian mountains, and people said it was fake. It wasn't real. It was a legend. You know, it was fake. It wasn't real, and it took them thousands of years where they finally found one. And a panda's not that smart. If a panda can avoid be seen or captured for thousands of years, you know, you know you have something that has human intelligence and it's a mighty hunter and knows the cave systems. I mean, it's not unreasonable to think that it can avoid being seen or captured.
Speaker 4: What did you see thinking that's a comparson. I hate to like speak for it, and she's not here. But the funny thing is with the panda, I've had Lisa explain this to me before she even said the whole thing with that that animal to even breed it is like, it's so ridiculous. And she says, if you look at it's makeup, she says, you would almost actually think that that motherfucker was genetically made and not natural. So you even have to you know, was a legend brought to life. Yeah, I don't know, but she has told me that about the panda, that it's if you're still looking at it, it is a very interesting, weird thing that shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Probably exist and super dumb.
Speaker 3: Sorry to interrupted with that, but yeah, no, I mean that's a good points. That's something that my buddy brought up to me and I was like that, I mean that is a good point because I mean, if you have a humanoid creature with human intelligence that knows the cave systems in and out, it could very easily avoid being captured. And look at bears, you know, people talk about bears. It's like, we know there's bears everywhere, and I've been in the woods. I've been an avid hunter for a majority of my life. I've never seen a dead bear in the woods. And people talk about we've never seen a dead bigfoot or we've never seen a body well, I've been one hundred most of my life. I've never seen a dead bear.
Speaker 4: Still, I've never seen a really good point. Yeah, well, I mean you even look at certain animals. In my opinion, I even think of my lifetime unless I just wasn't paying attention that much. But I even feel like animals nowadays, just from looking at social media, it seems like they're almost getting a little bit more with it. Like I'm like, you know, like really almost like interacting with humans in weird ways. So it's like, you know, after a certain amount of time, I mean, even if you could something start to just kind of be aware a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Secretive jungle expands.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. Is there anything else you wanted to cover or talk about? Any of you guys got questions for this man over here?
Speaker 6: What do the Catholics think of? Why did they get rid of them out of their Why why was it a loss?
Speaker 1: A lost? You know? A scripture from the from the Vatican cannon right.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's it's that's a rabbit hole that it's pretty cool. If I can find it, I'll show you this picture. I think that Esau and Kane is in assisting chapel.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, there you go.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, because obviously they've gone to various iterations over time. What is the Vatican and their their you know, their theology, but in the in the power structure.
Speaker 3: But because is not the not the only Harry wildman.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: A lot of extra biblical books and legends say that Cain's marking was that he was covered in hair, and that's why he was scared to death of being killed, because he looked like a wild animal, and that he was given a horn, one horn, and that Lomec when he said if Kane was cursed time seven, I'll be cursed seventy times seven. In the Book of Genesis, well there's in the Midrash. The Jewish legends say that Lomeck was going blind in his older age, and that his son would help him go hunting, and that his son thought he'd seen a wild animal and guided his bow and told him to shoot, and he shot and killed this animal, and when he got up on it, realized it was his ancestor Kane, and in his anger, killed his son tubal Cane for the mistake. And when he goes home, that's where Genesis picks up and he says, if Kane was or cursed Time seven, I'll be seventy times seven because I killed a man and in my anger a youth. That's what he was talking about. And Raschi, that guy talked about earlier. He thinks that the cursing of King Time seven was a mistranslation. He believes that it was saying that God was saying that telling Cain to not worry that Abel's blood would not be avenged until the seventh generation, because if you count seven generations from him, you come to limec very interesting to say the least. And Nevickinzer his transformation sounds a lot like a bigfoot. His hair grows long as eagles, feathers, his nails as long as eagles talons, and he's cursed to roam the beasts or the fields and eat the grass of the field like Oxen. But I had a friend send me this TikTok and I put it in the book. But this is on the roof of the Cistine Chapel, and it's so small you had to zoom it in. I zoomed it up. But there's a cave on the Sistine Chapel and it's right there. But I zoomed it up. But right there is a hairy looking thing. It looks like a sasquatch. And then ride in his face another hairy thing with a single horn in its head, right in the center. And I propose that that is east all in Kane, the two harry Men and the two serpent Seeds of the Bible.
Speaker 4: I got the picture I got when I went When I went there, I took pictures. I got to see if you're not supposed to do, I snapped a bunch of them. I gotta see if I got I gotta see if I got that on there never even noticed it. I took pictures of the ceiling.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: If I got a good picture and have it, I'll send it to you too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the man.
Speaker 4: That's even another another weird tied to the oto somehow. Before he did that painting, the ceiling of this of that chapel was a black, dark blue sky with uh like pentagram stars like a star that had like hard to explain, but stars like that. That's the exact ceiling in the Oteo Logist, exact same ceiling as before. My age's weird with that. I don't know what some of.
Speaker 6: That you haven't paying homage to Michelangelo and Vatican stuff.
Speaker 1: Is that what's going on?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, I think Michael Egel painted over the original. I'm talking about using the original. Yeah, yeah, well, I'm just wondering if there was more. I don't know. I mean again, like that it's a Gnostic church, so I mean it's in the sense it is kind of pulling from Catholicism sense.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I just find that. Yeah, I like mentioning that when I get reminded, Well.
Speaker 5: I thought there was something really interesting Nick that you said, but also I wanted to say the same that Justin said. What's that about Syria? So we know that the Gin kind of not my name, but the Gin of Islamic mysticism, that is a region that Syria Israel border, that and Sert Syria Turkey border as well, that that whole region has long been a hotbed of like Gin mysticism or like these more Antinomian kind of like maybe you could say they're folk cults, but maybe they're more Islamic, or maybe.
Speaker 2: They're more Christian, or maybe they're more Jewish. There's a bunch of different ones. They're a mixture.
Speaker 5: It's like every little village is at one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But then also about the ceiling, like that makes a lot of sense because if you think about like the the original churches in that region, like the Syrian region, they're all domed churches, right, so every church would imply like when you're looking up that it would be a lapis because that's the motif, is that dark blue stone, So it's the lapis. To tie it back to Ezekiel twenty eight thirteen, so the lapis is the same as turquoise. That's why you often see turquoise on the outside of mosques or the outside of those medieval churches that region, because it's the implication that day and night are actually the same thing. It's both clear, but it's just how we perceive it. So at night, like in a Gnostic mass, you're receiving the nighttime initiation. That's how I would interpret it. I don't know if that's a Gnostic way, but that's all I would say, Thank you sir.
Speaker 1: It sounds interesting, all right.
Speaker 4: Uh, I think we can wrap it up here. Honestly, if you guys are okay with this, unless you got anything else.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Again, like I said, like I don't want to pull too much out of the book as well, because you want people to check it out.
Speaker 3: Well, there's fifteen chapters. Man, we just scratching surface, and.
Speaker 4: There's anything else you want to bring up, you can. But you know, I think we're good.
Speaker 3: That's good man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you gave me a lot of things to think about. Actually, to be totally honest with.
Speaker 3: You, there's so much you guys have too, so much simpler it is to be a lot of stuff I've not thought about.
Speaker 4: I was just popping up in my head with occultism and the OTO, and I was just like, what the it's weird, you know. Thank you though, thank you, Like again, you really got me. You got my wheels going before we yeah, before we wrap it up, I'll let uh let these guys plug themselves before we get to you. Doc JJ Remind everybody again where they can find your amazing podcast.
Speaker 6: JJ Vance, host of Operation GCD. Operation GCD Live every Wednesday night, seven pm Eastern Times, YouTube Rumble Twisters and Fridays host along with Nick of The Oicle Rejects, and they Conspiracy Culture Roundtable there at nine pm Eastern times on the same platforms I cut out in my back Oh you're good, okay, and then anywhere anywhere podcasts are found. Once again, JJ Vance not the vice president, do not vote for me in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Eight, host of Operation GCD.
Speaker 6: But great conversation there, Doc, I enjoyed, enjoyed your views of some of this ancient history and uh specifically my my favorite entry the my mouth. So yeah, I definitely enjoyed the conversation once again. So appreciate your time. Nick, Jen always great times. Appreciate appreciate the invite there. Nick and Jen always great to link up with you and some high weirdest conversations.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, thank you man. I was appreciate you joining us, and you know, tell you the truth, we might be better off with you for the next president, so I might write your name and on about it. And Jim the Ninja, thank you so much, my man for joining us. Please let everybody know where they can find your amazing show as well.
Speaker 5: Sure, thank you so much, Nick, JJ of course and Doc Brown justin promess lines amazing to work with you and to hear your narrative.
Speaker 2: I think it's a it's.
Speaker 5: A very interesting and I love the history just in general, so thank you so much. I actually learned tons because I don't really know the BUBLICOL history though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But and I will be on JJ's show and in a couple of weeks doing another Asian American OL movie review. Obviously Nick will also be there, so I'm really looking forward to it. Yeah, it would be really fun. So it doesn't happen without your elder brothers and podcasting.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, I know, you know what, I selfishly invited myself when I heard the movie, I was like fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh I was.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's why I brought up to you fellas, because I was like, I was gonna, you know, obviously invite you.
Speaker 1: All to come and do the review with me.
Speaker 6: Obviously you got the you guys got the ocult expertise, especially with the Eastern mysticism there, and you know, I just big just like to watch Eddie Murphy play Axle Folly and a you know, a murder mysteries fighting a Satanic cult, you know. And I see a lot of esoteric stuff there in the Golden Child, but I don't know any of the occult business like you fellas do.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, oh wait, Jid, you did do a Big Trouble in Little China, though, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're doing a rehashit of the you know, the same basically the same era of films. Right, this movie came out opposite Big Trouble Little China. It was a competing studio project to that film.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, that was one of my I would say a golden episode for me simply because a lot of my cool millennial literary friends who don't usually think I'm cool, they all watch that. So then they were like, oh, okay, Jin's kind of cool, we can fuck with him, we can go on a show. So yeah, I really I really appreciate opportunity for that, and thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Again really fun.
Speaker 4: Of course, no, thank you sir. And finally, doc, I really appreciate you bringing your story to us, like again, I mean you got all of our wheels going here. That was really interesting and again for me, like Jenn even said, I met that you know, well versed with the history, and like the names and this just the storylines and the connections you made just really got me thinking about a lot of stuff I've come across before in the past. So thank you. Please let everybody know where they can find your amazing work and let them know how they can get ahold of that book if they want.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first off, just thanks for having me, guys. I appreciate it. And yeah, I'm I'm being k story nerd man and Bible nerd. I like to go down the rabbit trails and I normally can't openly have these kind of conversations because I'm kind of in the middle. I'm a Christian, but I'm a French Christian, and a lot of the stuff that I like to look at and talk about, I'm sometimes labeled a heretic. And the torches get lit and the crosses get built, and I try to get drug to those hills and try to get burned at the stake at time. So I get to enjoy to openly and freely talk. Yeah, I didn't have to be to be talking and looking over my shoulders. But no, I appreciate it, guys.
Speaker 1: But yeah.
Speaker 3: Prometheus Lins Podcast, the websites of Prometheuslyns podcast dot com. I'm on YouTube, Spotify, Apple, anywhere you can seem content, all the social media's. I drop a couple of shows a week, but I do want every Monday at eight pm Eastern Standard time. We always do a live chat and a premiere there, and the book is on Amazon. You can get on ebook for ten book ten bucks, or paperback for twenty I just got a large shipment today. I got fifty copies on hand. Now you can go to the website and get you a signed copy if you'd like to, just head on over to the website per meet this landspodcast dot com, or find me on one of my social media's and reach out and we can get you a signed copy.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was actually gonna ask you to mention this. This is gonna drop probably in a week or almost exactly a week or six days from now. So yo, if you still got some of those, go check him out, go hit them up. He's got autograph books. They show you post that on Instagram today. Actually, so I was gonna ask, Yeah, yeah, no, of course. So yeah, if anybody's interested in autographed copied, if you still got some left, go hit him up, especially on Instagram for shore get in touch with them there, he answers me. So thank you again, dok, I really appreciate it, and all your links will be in the bottom. Definitely. I have to get you on. In the future, maybe we'll actually talk some Bibles off, uh, because you know, like my opinion, I don't try to shit on the book. I actually think there's value to it. I think some deep occulted you know, understandings are in there. So it's interesting to hear you tell it and me stuck thinking about the cult stuff. So that could be good, maybe interesting. Maybe we'll do that in the future or something.
Speaker 3: But yeah, thats good.
Speaker 4: Thank you again for real, I had a really good time, and thank you Jin and JJ. And that is the end of another Occult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.