Speaker 1: Okay, So JB recommended something to me and I tried it and it caused me a tremendous amount of embarrassment.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing, JB.
Speaker 1: You recommended that that foot peel, the little thing that you put your feet into the bags, and yeah, then you let you keep your feet in there and it moisturizes.
Speaker 2: Did all this stuff about an hour, then you take it off.
Speaker 3: A dead's skin peels off over the course of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sure does. Yeah, yeah, it really does, really does.
Speaker 2: Because let me tell you what happened.
Speaker 1: I did it Wednesday of last week. Maybe Tuesday doesn't really matter, and I did it. I kind of forgotten them that I had.
Speaker 3: Oh I know where this is going. You've been doing jiu jitsu, uh huh, which is barefoot on a mat. Uh huh oh no, no, no, no, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Class at Cooper MMA on six point twenty on Saturday morning at nine o'clock and about I don't know, twenty minutes into the class, I take a look at my feet. I'm like, holy crap, my feet are my all My skin is falling off of my feet right now, and it's hanging all over.
Speaker 3: The place, and it looks daily. Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh it's gross. It was hanging off. I mean it just like it felt like it was melting off of my feet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it kind of my big let it's like you're a leper a little bit. Yes, it's fun.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was so humiliating.
Speaker 1: And then and then I the guy that I was working out with, you know, you kind of pair up so you can practice different things. And I go, dude, I go, my daughter got me one of these things for my feet and I used it and I gotta go fix this. I gotta take care of this. And he goes, let me guess how old is she? And I go, she's fifteen. He goes, yep, my little sister gave me one too, And I go, dude, don't plan on coming here for a week afterwards unless you want to look like this. And I had to go into the bathroom there and it was it was like a forehead, you nailed it. My feet looked like they had leprosy. Just it was just cobs of it, just like a mound of gauze.
Speaker 3: Was It's thick chunks, like it's.
Speaker 4: Just laying on the mat in the middle of the class, just of your foot skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I look on the mat and their skin all over it, and I'm like, oh god, I mean never coming back here ever again. But the dude that I was working out with, his name was Alex, and he was super cool about it, and it was like, whatever, dude, you know, let's go.
Speaker 2: I had that yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I had it happen once three or four years ago where I showed up in yoga class and I was like, oh boy, this is not good.
Speaker 1: I had to change my sheets because it was just full of dead skin.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I'll ever do that again. What I wanted to do is.
Speaker 3: Go awesome is the result though. Yeah, once you're done, it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: Having a medical procedure and then you can't leave the house for a week because you don't know when it's going to activate.
Speaker 1: Apparently, at least keep your socks and shoes on. You're not going barefoot or flip flopping it anywhere. I want to go to the little.
Speaker 2: I want to go to the little, the little manicure pedicure place and just have them scrape with the thing. You know.
Speaker 3: I've done that, Yeah, I did. I did do that once because it was still having trouble peeling on the heel, you know, and so my wife was, oh, let's go get pedicures and they'll you know, they soak your feet and then scrub it and it got it all finished up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, that's what I need. We had just the plain old cheap doctor shoals that did a number on me.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that. I mean, Christia, it's gross. It was so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: No, if you were not but if you were not a jiu jitsu, it's pretty amazing. Do you get where I was going with that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah if I if I were not there, I just was bad timing for me.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, it's like women are more aware of this situation. Like I told you, I actually went to yoga and didn't think about it until it was too late. You did this, But women are aware of it because they'll get like things burnt off their face, right, and they know they can't go anywhere for a while. But this, dude, yes, we're not. We're not used to these kind of hygienic things, you know.
Speaker 4: I just find it incredible that your first class, your first anything that required you to be barefoot in front of other people that that's when all the peeling started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh it really, It's like it just turned on.
Speaker 1: I had to noticed it until I looked down.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, this is really bad.
Speaker 3: It like the first couple of days, it just the skin kind of hardens and then it just once it breaks, especially if you start sweating, he breaks loose. It's just like its just peeling. It just starts peeling off.
Speaker 4: You would have been like sliding around, like when you try to push, like sliding on your skin.
Speaker 2: Ship so gross.
Speaker 1: That's how you get a bad That's how you get a bad nickname, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's how you get really really bad bad.
Speaker 3: So you're you're grappling with old sandy skin today.
Speaker 2: There's something gross. Uh it is worth just don't don't plan on going in.
Speaker 3: But that's why I do it in the winter.
Speaker 2: Smart smart smart smart. He's JB.
Speaker 1: That's Tricia. My name is Sandy stick around. We've got more coming up, JB. What is this Instagram account we have to follow?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to warn people. If you don't want some of the foods you eat to be ruined for you. You may not want to hear this, but I stumbled across it, and it's it's pretty fascinating. It's it's a guy on Instagram that all he does is put foods under a microscope.
Speaker 2: Oh no, and.
Speaker 3: It's frightening, you know. It's just it's a lot of like he hears raw fish under a microscope and you see the little worms moving around, and it's just wow. You won't believe what makeup looks like under a microscope. So it's not just foods. Yeah, lipstick under a microscope. And then a lot of them that are just going what is in this? What is going on?
Speaker 4: You know, canned chicken under a microscope.
Speaker 3: Here's one that's kind of positive. It shows you know, you know, the turmeric, it shows how it's effective at killing parasites. That right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there's some that are positive and can help you, but a lot of them it's going to ruin things, Like I think cheetos was one of them. I was just like, not that I eat chios all often, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but still our daughter eats a lot of them.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show her this video. Maybe it will end that for her. I'm looking at one, but I mean I'm looking at the video. I just don't know what I'm looking at. I know it's raw fish, but I don't know what all these things are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give you an example of one that will really grossery out is if, as if smoking cigarettes is not gross enough, he takes just a cigarette out of the box, pulls some of the tobacco with tweezers out of the end of the cigarette, puts it under her microscope, and you can see all these the bugs crawling through the tobacco. So you're you're smoking insects live insects.
Speaker 4: Basically, Oh, there's one hair under the microscope and now my head itches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's cheetos. There's just all these worms crawling around. It's a wow.
Speaker 2: Why would you do this? Why?
Speaker 3: Here's why. Who lives in rice? Let's put rice under a microscope.
Speaker 2: Rice? Oh god, Oh there's a little worm and a.
Speaker 4: Burger mackeroons are ruined.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the dirt under your fingernails, maybe that'll get you stuffed by Yeah, oh god, I means horrible. The real fear. Most of the things were ingesting have living organisms in it, and then your body is built to fit them all off, you know, but still, yeah, yeah, you don't want to fit to see them. You don't want to think about seeing them, right.
Speaker 2: Soy sauce versus human parasites?
Speaker 4: Does the soy sauce win?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it does if they win.
Speaker 2: Flip.
Speaker 1: He's getting ready to pour it onto the onto the he's gonna his voice. He takes his time getting into the results here, so we get the views. I get what you're doing there, Larry dot Scope. Now he's soaking it up into a syringe and he's gonna shoot the parasites with soy.
Speaker 2: Sauce, and let's see what happens. Bye, poor three two one. By goodness, they all die.
Speaker 4: He shoots the parasites with soy sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they die as slow, miserable death.
Speaker 3: So this guy's got a hundre seventy seven thousand followers, and then he could run an ad, you know, for some sort of parasite control thing to kill this stuff and make a fortune.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The grossest one is a hot dog.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I can't imagine what's in that.
Speaker 4: Biggest worms on that I've seen so far as on a hot dog.
Speaker 2: I know, don't care if I ever read another hot dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, Sorry to ruin this for you guys.
Speaker 4: But and they're ruining all the good stuff to Rito's, Cheetos, M and ms oreos. Can't we have.
Speaker 2: Anything not without eating bugs.
Speaker 1: Apparently they're on Yeah, they're everywhere. Now we'll take a quick break. We got more coming up on Austin's eighties station, what Oh three point one