Speaker 1: All right, gives me every single time, especially that song. And then when you go right.
Speaker 2: To Hill Street Blues.
Speaker 3: Hey, uh, before we get into this come front with Dave Jennings, we'll do an imitation.
Speaker 4: We'll see y'all guess who it is, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm Matt Sanders. I show up whenever I want. I'm like Madonna. I show up and take the mic whenever I want, not ever when I'm booked.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what.
Speaker 2: It sounds like, Matt Sanders.
Speaker 1: It sounds like over sleeping Matt Sanders. Oh that's that sounds like not Matt Sanders. It wakes up on time.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no waysy Matt.
Speaker 1: But I will tell you that's on call for because his new mustache is pretty manly.
Speaker 2: What if this is Matt Sanders saving a kitten from a tree.
Speaker 4: Okay, and now we're talking Matt Sanders is right the way.
Speaker 2: Let's not take away from the cops that rock here, David. Let's go, baby, Let's go to O'calla, Florida, where the Marion County Sheriff's Office release details and footage of an incident. We're a suspect, warned the deputy before stealing his cruiser.
Speaker 4: Will see Hey, I almost do it, cruiser, I will do it.
Speaker 2: Took place in October twenty sixth when a corporal responded to a call reporting quote suspicious activity. Upon arrival, the deputy encountered the forty one year old suspect, who requested medical assistant, stating he'd use drugs. You better have your doors locked, the man said, I like to steal cars. Despite the warning, the man managed to get into the cruiser and drove off.
Speaker 4: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: I always feel for the cop, of course, because you know his buddies are like, he got your squad car. Yeah, you know when you go home, your wife's gonna be like you let you let him have your squad car?
Speaker 2: And how was your day, sweetie?
Speaker 4: And then the movies, you know, they go a little locker. They got like a stolen cop car hanging in. I don't know with you.
Speaker 2: This spartd to pursue through Mariann County. They eventually stopped him by performing a pit maneuver.
Speaker 3: He was Those are good maneuvers, but for those that don't know what a pit maneuver is, explain.
Speaker 2: That's when they get behind and kind of push the back end of the car, isn't it and.
Speaker 4: Spin them out? No, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: A pit maneuver is when the cars coming by, uh huh, they get there's five of them, and they get impact wrenches.
Speaker 4: They take the tires off and change.
Speaker 2: They bumped the back end. That's what I thought, swing them out. Matt will know.
Speaker 3: Matt. Matt is really Matt Sanders is really good at bumping back ends.
Speaker 4: He's made a living end.
Speaker 2: They took him into custody after the pit maneuver. Cops rocked. Yeah, cal California. I forgot about this one, so I went back and grabbed it. This is back in August, they found a missing hiker Keisu Yang.
Speaker 3: Oh wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, okay, hang on, we'll get the yang in a second.
Speaker 4: A pit maneuver, yes, it is.
Speaker 2: That where they roll out the sticks. Is that where they bump the re stop sticks.
Speaker 3: This is the what this is where they go out in front of him, turn the car sideways, forcing them to stop, runs into him.
Speaker 2: Cool the back end. I'm not sure what that's called, nobody, Uh, just a bump and grind. It's called the liberachi. Just a bump. Alright, what about Kisu Yang's, a seventy eight year old experienced climber, went missing while hiking in the Angelus National Forest. Guests who responded cops the San Dimas Mountain Rescue Team. Damn right, they did, San Timas, California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy look like Sylvester stalloans.
Speaker 2: So during the surge they searcher abrought thirty hours they bumped into a hiking Jay Leno. What what he was meeting friends? And no, you're making that up?
Speaker 4: You ever would want to butterflies?
Speaker 3: Don't?
Speaker 2: Are you making this up? They didn't know what. Eventually they got a tip from a good samaritan who had seen the missing hiker. They were able to locate Yang. He was dehydrated. I think I seen I seen Yang.
Speaker 3: But he was Okay, So you want to know what pitt'stand like swat uh pursuit, special weapons and.
Speaker 2: Tactical Yeah, okay, Matt Sanders is on the team.
Speaker 4: Okay, Uh.
Speaker 2: They kicked him off for it did not well, Garrett, it's not true. No ulgarity. Gosh darn it, you can't be a whatmember. And finally San Bernardino County Sheriff's Deputy Michael Castaneda recently recognized for saving a child from an suv trapped on train tracks in Redlands, California. This is on We find Out on Police One. He can see the video and was shared on social media. He's sprinting towards the vehicle, which was stuck on the tracks as a train approached at high speed. He worked quickly to get to the suv to get the child out, just seconds before the train collided with the vehicle, preventing what could have been a tragic accident. Both he and the child are fine. Why Castaneda, This is why you get to.
Speaker 1: Retire after twenty five years, Because no other job asked you to pull someone out of a car where a train's about to smash it, giving you a chance for you to get run over by a train on a tube.
Speaker 2: And then once the kid was good and in the car and save he ran down the tracks an untied a woman's right, that's true, it's not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the assailant had like a bowler hat and like his yes, a handlebar mustache.
Speaker 4: He was twisted his mustache.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: That is cops rock You know what else? Halloween Police is also the.
Speaker 3: Only career where you're going to see a digital countdown in about thirty seconds, counting down your force to either clip.
Speaker 4: The blue or the red one.
Speaker 2: That's right before the liquids mix.
Speaker 4: Liquids mix.
Speaker 1: But again, I always get a kick out of the assailant took the squad car because it's because you know, the guy.
Speaker 2: I'd like to steal cars. I can't help myself.
Speaker 1: The cop is like he's not even worried about his car. He's like, I'm never gonna live this down right, Like everyone is gonna make fun of me for this forever, as they should.
Speaker 2: As they should.
Speaker 3: A poor cop is just like he's right at the door, just wants to go on quiz nose, get a sandwich, whatever, and he's going.
Speaker 4: Don't you do it?
Speaker 2: Don't you do it?
Speaker 1: I'm more dude, But he's like, you go back and watch forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: Dance Got my Gun.
Speaker 1: I'm having a bad day, you know, Dance got my Gun and he's killing people around town.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: That's a great nigma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my teacher, what can I say, I'm a teacher.
Speaker 4: I look like, uh mugshot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they running across the street. Oh boy, I saw Gary Bucy the other day.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I got said, poor guy ever since he fell.
Speaker 4: Over and hit that curb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's done his motorcycle.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know what he's doing, and people are putting him on his other podcast to make fun of him.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, dude.
Speaker 3: When he showed up and this, I'm not making a goof this actually happened, ed Bagley Jr. And Uh, theygou a big ragou And Gary Busey was that Tony Venetti's bachelor party. And I was so creeped out, Like Gary Busey kept coming up talking to me, and I was so creeped out. I called my girlfriend at the time. I said, come pick me up. She said, I'll honk when I get there. I said, no, no, do not come on property. I will meet you out on Barstown Road or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: It was like some kind of Another guy that was at that party said, I don't know what to be more impressed by the actual army truck that pulled in with the strippers strippers on the back, or Gary Busey driving, said truck.
Speaker 3: Gary because the strippers were stinky Mansky strippers.
Speaker 2: PITT. PITT stands for precision and mobilization or precision, precision, precision, precision, precision. Now she married Elvis.
Speaker 4: Pers Move on with your life, precision.
Speaker 3: I'm my country ass. I'm telling you, how did I get this far? Matt Sanders is here, Cago let him in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go do that, Go ahead, go do that.
Speaker 1: So tonight, obviously we're gonna talk about watch out for the kids, especially if it's gonna be windy, darker and rain.
Speaker 2: That's the rainy.
Speaker 1: The rain reflects off the street and and you want to watch out for the kids. Again, this is perfect Halloween weather. I have no idea why people are complaining about this weather.
Speaker 2: Dave mm hm oh. This is a weird story. A man recently on read It talked about discovering his roommate of two years who'd been sleeping under his bed for months. That is the creepiest I read that story this morning. He said he heard strange noises under his bed one night about three in the morning, thinking it was a mouse. He got a flashlight and looked under his bed to find his roommate. Guess what his roommate's name was, Uh, Carl.
Speaker 4: The mustache.
Speaker 1: Carl David Cook got rid of his got rid of his mustache.
Speaker 2: Man now you just look like normal dude.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Carl immediately fled the apartment. Carl, what do you mean? What's wrong with me?
Speaker 4: Wife? What happened?
Speaker 5: She she had some objections and she's like, look I didn't marry no stinking firefighter, Like, oh, she's married the first responders. I said, yes, mommy, so you know.
Speaker 4: What you look like? Uh now, I'm gonna go back to that for a second because I find that creepy. But you look like Danglar from Renal nine one one.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I like the god I love that show.
Speaker 2: Hey, so it's perfect show.
Speaker 3: You said, yes, do you call your wife mama whatever she wants? Honestly always creeched me out. I asked me, guy, hey man, you will go see uh Sacks and Saturday night. Well, I gotta find out what mom was doing first.
Speaker 1: Uh we just did a story. Was it in California? Where the somebody somebody got the sheriff's squad car. Now's if that's ever happened? You know what's ever happened to here? And if so, is the police officer more worried about what's happening in his car or the fact that he's gonna get crap from fellow police officers for a couple of years for it.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, so I can recall two instances, honestly. The first one was a long time ago.
Speaker 4: And I just look, he's signed this morning. He signed it Scarlett Joehanson. There we go.
Speaker 5: Well, I didn't think you'd answer the door and let you widow to go ahead.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Several several years ago, we were I think we were chasing some bank robbery suspects and tried to pull him over in a in a parking lot of a restaurant out on Hike's Point. And I don't know exactly what happened, but they end up getting a foot chase and the guy doubled back and stole a police car. There was a police chase and he went over across the bridge over in Indiana.
Speaker 2: You don't remember this, Yeah, the guy went down into the water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the car and I remember what I had for breakfast.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 5: He didn't come out of the.
Speaker 2: Water, and oh damn it, the doors locked from me.
Speaker 5: So but no, he was shot multiple times.
Speaker 3: Okay, going back to the point though, does the does the officer take flak from the other Yeah?
Speaker 5: So one that's not as bad. Was a buddy of mine. I'm not going to say his name, he's I guarantee you he's listening right now.
Speaker 4: Say what rhymes with no, no, don't do.
Speaker 3: They're talking no one outside right now. It was now there's an l m P officer sweat.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you. He was snowing outside. He was in the fourth division. He tried to stop a car and the guy like stop real quick and got out and ran on ran on foot and ran around the house and the officer was chasing him, and he sees like the snow tracks or whatever. So he goes around the house right back to the police car. It's like when he got out of his car, like you know, we're in hot pursuit. You gotta remember your car. And so he came back in his car. It was gone and so we ended up finding it a couple of blocks later, abandons and so we still get him.
Speaker 1: Crap.
Speaker 5: Something like that happens follow you your whole career, right, yeah, I mean it's a bad idea to still please car. There's there's GPS and them like they stand out like it's it's it's not it's not a good day.
Speaker 4: For the criminal.
Speaker 5: But the officer will catch flak forever for sure.
Speaker 4: Like a new rookie will come on. I got a question why they keep calling uh officer blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: All right, did you, by the way, see her who Matt signed in? Asked today Art Scarlett Johansen. I was p diddy and then last week was well what was it last week? Camera?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So also Rock Hudson.
Speaker 1: But I also have another cop buddy that said he was telling a story about he made a call that the the person was on drugs. He was out of it, but he was completely naked with that oil all over his body. So when they got the handcuffs on them, there's three of them there, the three cops, So it was like who's who's gonna have to put Like they were arguing, who's putting this guy in the back of whose car?
Speaker 2: Because your response.
Speaker 1: Car, right, it goes in the rookies car. So you was they were arguing over it. And because they knew you have to clean your own squad cars.
Speaker 3: I's gonna ask you if if somebody gets back there the duty in their pants or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we got to clean it up yourself.
Speaker 1: We not not.
Speaker 4: We used to not have to do that.
Speaker 5: So let's say somebody duty in the back of the car was all oiled up or something, or themselves when we take them to jail. The jail used to have orderlies like trustees or whatever. Yeah, and the trustees would come out and take care of it for us, and the trustees would clean clean up and everything.
Speaker 4: So they stopped that.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't have them anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that stopped a long time ago.
Speaker 2: They don't have that no more.
Speaker 5: So now we got to do it ourselves with ourselves. Yeah, well, let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: Can you just leave the duty back there and next person.
Speaker 2: Your car that's off.
Speaker 4: Car crap all day?
Speaker 3: Harry Harry out on this one, though, the next time you do lock somebody out, they're going.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: There's duty all about here and it's getting all my outfit and go listen, miss Anderson, maybe you'll think twice about jaywalking next time.
Speaker 2: Making a bad experience that's officially known as purp poop, perp poop it is.
Speaker 4: Let me let me well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean yet to call or I didn't make any of the jury. Dude, they have one more day.
Speaker 5: I was wondering about that one more day, called you no One.
Speaker 1: But what's interesting, though, is that twenty five years ago it was called and if you knew anyone in the room, they kicked you out, or if you were in the industry of whatever the situation was, they kicked you out.
Speaker 2: Now that's that's changed.
Speaker 1: I'm not here, they're let the people are there's they need so many jurors. They're like, we don't care if you know someone.
Speaker 5: I'm they're cracking down a lot.
Speaker 2: Ye how much you have for you.
Speaker 5: Or treat with my kids to night.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not going to say his name, but this is coming from a canine officer.
Speaker 4: I got locked in the back of my car with my caneine.
Speaker 5: That's oh that's kind of romantic though partnership. So you know, I you know, I admire that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, all right, look, but you got to get somebody to let you out.
Speaker 5: He see, here's the thing. A lot of kneine cops they have a button on their belt that unlocks the cane. Oh so so the dog can come out and help, right right, I got you. Maybe he didn't have that device or whatever. That's not a bad day, man.
Speaker 1: Bargain Supply, East Jefferson Street. Get your appliances from them. Go see Todd Hester. He's back there. He's been there forever. He knows everything about appliances. I just got a new microwave from them. Every single appliance in my home is a Bargain Supply appliance. Two of them are scratching dent, the dryer downstairs and the refrigerator. Because the side of the refrigerator scratched. It saved me four hundred dollars. And if you slip, you slide your refrigerator in your kitchen. You never see the sides of the of the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: So go check those out, brand new appliances and they have a scratching dent section, but everything else is and everything's new, but it's awesome. They know what they're talking about. Don't go to the box stores when you're talking about appliances. They'll tell you at Bargain Supply what to do and not do when it comes to appliances. Walk to the back of the warehouse. That's where they are. You'll walk through the Christmas decorations and all the dude stuff like power tools and everything for Christmas.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Bargain supply East Jefferson Street. All right, back after this, Yeah, I'm gonna name the canine cot don't do that. News radio at the bottom of the app Okay.
Speaker 2: News RADIOA forty WANs you get.
Speaker 4: The mic on?
Speaker 3: Hang on, all right, it's thrilling in the years. Matt Sanders from LMPD, he's gonna be for brilliant in the years.
Speaker 2: Please missed it by one year yesterday because of me. Nineteen forty two is gonna I guess.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 2: We don't go back that far, fortunately, but we can if you would.
Speaker 5: Like go in like the nineties.
Speaker 4: Won't You Come Home? Bill Bailey, Won't You Come Home?
Speaker 2: These were top twenty hits back in the day, including Bonnie Rait Something to Talk About.
Speaker 4: This is ninety.
Speaker 2: Ninety one, ninety one, No, it's it's ninety one. I think.
Speaker 4: I just know we're in the lower to mid nineties and talking that people.
Speaker 2: The song is that pop? Yeah, this is ninety one. I'm pretty I'm pretty locked in.
Speaker 4: Later, but no help.
Speaker 1: It's a good song though great ten. Whatever happened to her, she couldn't disappeared.
Speaker 2: She still is just touring in James Taylor a couple of years ago. That's a cool concert s.
Speaker 4: No, it's not, it's not. No, James Taylor absolutely sucked and stop it. No way.
Speaker 2: No, we saw we saw an American poet.
Speaker 3: We saw James Well, yeah, but we saw James Taylor and Jackson Brown at the m Center.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jackson Brown left so many songs on the table at the hate that so so did James Taylor. And at one point he goes, you know, instead of doing one of his hits, he played some cartoon saw from nineteen twenty nine and showed the cartoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we saw him with her and he was great, did all the hits. Hey, Curtis Steigers wonders why.
Speaker 3: There's no help, But it sounds this sounds like like an eighties movie sex.
Speaker 2: Scene and or a beer commercial from the eighties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Curtis, they used their love making Roadhouse for sure.
Speaker 2: Roadhouse, the original one, the best one. I've never heard this all in my life.
Speaker 4: Look me straight in the eyes during this. Look me in the eye.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sorry. Why are you looking away from I can't Why are you looking No? This is awkward.
Speaker 4: Look me in the eye.
Speaker 2: I don't want to question anything. Let me just gently put my hand on No stop, please, a guest, stop yourself.
Speaker 5: There's a charge for this up.
Speaker 2: Curtis Tigers was no help. Hey donnas the rhythm syndicate, No hell wait, bit no, it's ninety one. I'm telling I'm telling you's.
Speaker 4: Got that sound. It's got the early ninety sound.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's got that flop.
Speaker 1: On the dance floor at Rascals seventeen ninety one, or at Whispering Hills toy tiger toy, tiger horse feathers. Yep, we would go to Rascals on Sunday night. Oh, this is like ninety this is yeah, this sounds like Bobby Brown so much.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. This ninety one, it's ninety one or ninety.
Speaker 4: Watch me look at my man boobs. How they shake?
Speaker 2: Oh it looks good.
Speaker 4: That good?
Speaker 1: I think if I squint, if I squint, you can't look like a girl like Fara Fawcett.
Speaker 2: Maybe actually, yeah, I do. Come on, think about Donna.
Speaker 4: I've been with a lot of women said that. Honey, you just quit your eyes and you'll think you're with bo Derek.
Speaker 2: I give us another woman. Okay, that was the rhythm of sending the kit.
Speaker 4: Are you down?
Speaker 2: Are you down with OPP?
Speaker 4: Ninety or ninety one?
Speaker 1: Duh?
Speaker 2: Is it ninety or ninety one?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: I thought you would know this, you and your stupid friends rolling around Dixie highways?
Speaker 4: Great? Not taking frame by frame? It you what OPP stands?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to know what it stands for.
Speaker 4: Do you don't know?
Speaker 2: Stop other people's property property?
Speaker 3: Look at this, you know what it stands for. I'm just telling you that's the clean version. We keep it clean here on it.
Speaker 1: It was a huge, dude, this is a huge song. I'm telling you the song before this is ninety one and Bonnie rates ninety one.
Speaker 2: Just tell you got locked?
Speaker 5: He was locked in first song.
Speaker 4: I'm absolutely I think ninety one so far.
Speaker 5: Ye, No, I was eight that a song came out. You know what, I'm just saying, we don't need that.
Speaker 4: You're down with Cozy D. You know you're down Cozy that's my rap name, Cozy D.
Speaker 2: His hand his head outside of a cutlass Supreme d Highway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was a It was a Buick regal.
Speaker 2: This one was sentience for Dwight, his favorite vocalist featured here. Wholehearted wholehearted. Extreme hate this song, She's wholehearted. I hate this band. I mean, there's there's really hate there.
Speaker 3: Gary Sharon was the only successful years of Van Halen.
Speaker 4: If you asked me, it's gotta be ninety one.
Speaker 2: Gary Charonoo, Gary Charon.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the song wholehearted?
Speaker 4: She's both dud.
Speaker 2: What was their other hit?
Speaker 4: More than Words?
Speaker 2: More than Words?
Speaker 1: That's the one I really hate. I want to wreck my car. If I hear that song comes from the radio, I just want to pull it into an a bank.
Speaker 4: I want to make sweet sweet love when I hear it, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm in.
Speaker 4: I got this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this song, I got this.
Speaker 2: That was the number one song.
Speaker 4: Bro, No, it's not sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Don't you tell me my business?
Speaker 2: Tell me my business? College boy.
Speaker 4: It proves one thing. It proves you college types don't have the sense to admit when you're wrong.
Speaker 2: That was in the top five. Number one was Karen White, Karen with a why romantic?
Speaker 4: It's ninety one, it's notty one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not one one.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 5: Could you imagine if we did the ruling in the years in like with twenty twenty one music or something. No, I would get wrecked.
Speaker 1: No, we decided anything after the year two thousand. We can't figure out whether it's two thousand and six or sixteen. We can't.
Speaker 2: We have no distinction.
Speaker 5: Bad now, I just find myself going back to that, all right.
Speaker 1: I got a I got a head fake crossover dribble hitting my shot at nineteen ninety one bra.
Speaker 2: Karen White romantic it was number one Halloween Day.
Speaker 4: We go, baby.
Speaker 2: Yees nineteen ninety one. You got it right out, ye yay, Yes, I had no doubt Bonnie Ray hit me. I said, no, that's ninety one, dude.
Speaker 4: See a lot of people say, did I favor Bonnie Rate?
Speaker 2: That was to early, young, younger Bonnie Ray. Yeah. Yeah. She wouldn't want to get into hot tub with you, though. But we do, thank you, mister Sanderson.
Speaker 4: But we do.
Speaker 3: But we do contributed nothing, but we do listen to Bonnie Ray in our southern covered hot tub. Folks, how about a vacation right there in your own backyard whenever you want it.
Speaker 4: You want the stress and the worries of life.
Speaker 3: Just about away, even for a half hour, an hour, two hours, when the in laws come over, there's t Keila three hours. You're gonna love a vacation in your Southern covered hot tub. A assize is gonna help you sleep every single night. If you think you can't afford one, think again. Hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month seventy five oh one pressing Highway. Also they offered twelve months, same as cash. You're gonna love your Southern comfort hot tub.
Speaker 4: Stick around News is buy me hour.
Speaker 3: We talked to Linda Lambert and Matt Sanders and possibly find out who the canine officer was that got locked in the back with his canine.
Speaker 4: All right, radiway forty w h A S What did I see? Could I believe? Well? I'm made for you last night, I want to get.
Speaker 3: Alice Cooper, Code Ethelon, Code ethel and Steven are to the creepiest songs on All Hallows Eve News Radioay forty. Dave Jennings Right there, I'm Dwight Wynning. Right there is a sergeant Matt Sanders.
Speaker 4: Tony Venetti is uh who knows what he's doing? As we do a later edition, hang on, I gotta hear this part. It's good scream still going.
Speaker 5: I could see you pumping iron in your garage to this song sweating Now.
Speaker 3: I use the pink and lavender weights and often when I do work out of the gym, the rest of the members.
Speaker 4: That curves get really uh mad when I speak. They do, especially Barbara, she's a real B word.
Speaker 5: I go to Mary Tea and swim on reservoir or whatever. You really yeah, it makes you like more aerodynamic. And while I'm swimming like these elder in the cabin a little bit, not the cap. But I do do the glasses, I said, do do, but uh, I feel pretty good.
Speaker 4: We interrupted, that's the show interrupting. You're walking in.
Speaker 1: Let me say it was inspiring some youth that had come into the studio and we're asking about heart.
Speaker 2: Health and talking about we go man, how to eat a healthy diet. But by all means, let's come in here and you with you drop it right back.
Speaker 4: It's never too late. It's never too soon to start talking of that hard hit.
Speaker 2: That's exactly thank you, That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 5: You like the poster child, Thank you?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: All right? Match, So you do swim?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, go to Mary Tea uh regularly. You know, it's a super I mean, the pool is awesome, but you got to get there early because if you go in the afternoon, the lakeside kids are there, whatever. You can't get a land So I go early and get sometimes that early sometimes yeah, five six, something like that, and you start feeling really man, it is excellent. Yeah one for heart health. Let's go ahead and say that too. It's low impact, so it's good on your joints and every day you mentioned joint, not that kind of joint. Just stay with me for just two seconds.
Speaker 2: She's not going to start doing it at the jay joint.
Speaker 5: Super good for your body, and you feel so good until like that eighty year old woman blows past you in the next lane and there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 2: You know you're a woman that okay, So I'll tell.
Speaker 5: You there they're like piranhas. Do you wear it?
Speaker 2: Because I'm going into I'm doing the speedo thing too. Yeah, you had the board like bard shorts speedos or whatever.
Speaker 1: Nothing that's not going on. That's not the banana hamick I'm doing. Okay, Well, if you got it, it's the only place really, it's really cool. It's key west in in the pool at the Jays. Oh yeah, the Pool of the Jay.
Speaker 2: It's appropriate to where folks in those things do they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you pull it up in the back, make it look like a thong.
Speaker 2: You should that don't happen if it's if it makes you swim faster.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's talk l okay l m P. Matt Sanders in here. Let's talk Halloween safety first.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Halloween safety today is Tonight's a big night. I'll tell you what. One thing I'm thinking is like, there's a lot of neighborhoods we're seeing that are switching over and they're going, hey, let's do it Friday and let's do it Saturday. There's a forty percent chance of rain tonight, and regardless of what your neighborhood decides, our neighborhood's doing it tonight because we're realistic and all right, we actually do it on the day. Because when I was a kid, we didn't care if it was snowing or rain, like go get that candy, kids like let's go.
Speaker 4: I want to move August third to September sixteenth, Why.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Because I don't.
Speaker 1: We can't say school for high winds on your neighborhood an I will tell you this, kids, if you're in the Trinity Hills, I'm sorry you're getting candy tonight and you're not getting candy tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Hopefully, yeah, hopefully you don't get tread. So we had like somebody like, we had a Karen in our Facebook group that was like, can we.
Speaker 2: Move it to Friday because there's just eight percent chance.
Speaker 5: Of rain per jet car? And so I was like, Okay, I'm gonna admin in this in my neighborhood Facebook groups. I was like, I'll just throw a poll up, like I'm gonna be I'm gonna stay out of it. So I threw a poll up and I was like, hey, here's some weather. I screenshoted the weather on my phone, put it in there, made this whole dietribe, and let the neighborhood vote. She's the only one that voted to change it to Friday. Of course it was like ninety eight percent. Was like this, Yeah, let's just go ahead and keep it where it is. Anyways, Halloween safe. Look, there's gonna be a ton of kids out tonight. You don't want to be the knucklehead that bumps one with your car because you're not paying attention. So slow the hell down in these neighborhoods. Be cognizant of what you know. Some of these kids. We encourage the children to wear bright color things, so that's not realistic to some of the costumes nowadays. So slow down, be vigilant, take your time when you're going through these neighborhoods. Even even not just kids, there's gonna be in some of the neighborhoods people driving golf carts look and expect the kids to be out late.
Speaker 2: Like Frankenstein didn't wear a black vet.
Speaker 5: No, he didn't wear a road guard, so he's not here directing traffic.
Speaker 3: So when I was when I was growing up, my mom and dad they dressed me up as the pavement.
Speaker 4: It said go walk out there.
Speaker 5: Did you get run over?
Speaker 2: I was disappointed.
Speaker 5: But last year we did a little campaign about you know, safety and in Jefferson can't. I can't remember of an incident of like a child being injured or whatever. So look, that's just being be vigilant tonight. You know, parents, get out there with your kids. Don't just you know, let them wander the neighborhood by themselves. Be responsible. You all got this. If you need anything call us.
Speaker 1: Most of the time in our neighborhood, it's the two dads each has a tumbler of scotch and they're followed, and they're following twenty kids.
Speaker 5: The one hundred percent me, that's that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's that's my neighbor.
Speaker 5: Last year, I got to take my solo stove and put it at the base of the driveway and I had a fire going, and I had a wagon there with wood and me and the people that came over to my house. The dads tore down and Mama told me, she's like, that's us this year, you're going walk, You're going to with the kids.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about the serial killer on the loose?
Speaker 5: How God.
Speaker 4: Hide it all you want.
Speaker 3: It's a garbage bag killer, the garbage No, no, it's it's not the garbage bag killer.
Speaker 4: You know what it is. It's the hefty hacker. That's even better, the trash bag terrorizer.
Speaker 5: I can't wait for this segment over.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, just if there was the hefty killer, you ll and PD people would would cover it up, just like they do in all the movies, all the cop movies do it.
Speaker 5: We are so proactive. We have a duty to warn the public, do you. I'm telling you we do. We had an elderly rape out on her Taylor, and it was like a legit stranger danger elderly rape, got kicked in the front door, raped an old lady. It was the only one of its kind. That is so super rare. I can't even tell you within a thousand of a percentage point how like uncommon that is. But we went full blown press conference the second we found that out. We have a duty to warn in these situations. If we had a serial killer, I promise you we would tell you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we were kidding around till then.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just serious. You're serious.
Speaker 4: Get the guy.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we we arrested somebody. H This person has not been charged with the homicide charge out. We got him with some temper and physical evidence. We got him with abuse of a corpse based on some real disgusting surveillance footage that we uncovered of him dragging this body down the street for several blocks. Uh you know, he was trying to load it up into a vehicle. He couldn't do it, wasn't strong enough or whatever, and he ended up tying the body and dragging it six seven, eight blocks and the body came undone and uh, he circled the block and came back and tried to put the body back in the vehicle and oh boy, and and he couldn't do it, so he panicked and left. And so there this was captured on a lot of different surveillance foot Just shouts to our homicide unit for you know, being very diligent and collecting this evidence. And and so we have a we have a suspect that's charged appropriately. Right now, we're working on some more stuff. Hopefully I can share some some some updated charges.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to New Albany and the Harvest homecoming festival this past Sunday. You worked with the New Albaney Police Chief, Todd Bailey, because you've got to arrests on that, uh, the murder of Bryce Gerlock. Again, it's touched a lot of the community up in court in Indiana and down here in Louisville. But there are two suspects that you have detained.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So Sunday morning was really busy for Southern Indiana and LMPD. You know, we conducted a couple of raids or whatever. We hit four or five different locations our SWAT team was involved. I don't want to talk. I'm not I'm not gonna speak for Todd Billy, but I'll tell you that we we support that agency's effort to you know, bring bright is. You know, shooter to justice is a sad, sad, disgusting situation. And uh, you know, here's the deal. Like we we we're partners with everybody over in Southern Indiana. We speak to that there, the law enforcement agencies every single day. We have a responsibility to the victims and the victims families to put together a rock solid case that's going to put somebody in prison. And I promise you in Southern Indiana that it's going to happen. And in order to do that, we have to have all our ducks in a row. So we'll charge accordingly when we can. But it's it's about building the best case possible so that that victim and that victim's family gets justice. And that's exactly what we're doing.
Speaker 3: One more serious question, when when you talked about the case with the body, when I was asking, I was actually asking about the elderly rape.
Speaker 4: Did you get the suspect in the no, Okay, No.
Speaker 5: We released as much survalous foods as we could. This was a year or two ago, and there is no suspecting custody for that elderly rate.
Speaker 2: Where did that happen?
Speaker 4: Taylorsville row in Hurstborn Lane.
Speaker 5: Wow, right off the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: My wife grew up in that neighborhood. It's crazy right.
Speaker 5: Over by the car wash on that.
Speaker 4: Can I end on a more wider note?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Hey, Matt Sanders.
Speaker 4: Uh, why did the police officer smell so bad?
Speaker 5: Probably because the dude in the back seat that doesn't get cleaned.
Speaker 1: Down because he was on duty, the cop that got his car taking Did you announce that?
Speaker 4: No, you know what we'll do. Let's push that till eleven thirty five.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And here's why I almost see if I can get him to call in and tell the story himself.
Speaker 4: Okay, because his voice is like this, make it even funnier, like an old boy.
Speaker 5: Chops out, because that's what you get. Locked in the back of your car, you check somebody real quick, take take you man, and you got to take pictures through the windows and then you get out.
Speaker 4: And you know it was Canain was back there with him doing the head on you dumb it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is seriously dude, you want me to drive Rose Shaggy.
Speaker 1: We respect that your wife asked for the mustache to go, but we missed the mustache. All right, Third hours coming your way. Keep it what you got it on news Radio eight forty.
Speaker 4: Unlimited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Unlimited Landscapes is important, folks, because I've known Steve Butler, the owner, for since he was fifteen years old. He's run a great business for thirty years with Unlimited Landscape. He started doing pullings to installations twenty years ago because people that was a need in this community. And he's done a great job. He has architects and everything else. They'll come to your backyard and go, here's what we can do with this. We can move dirt over here, we can do this, we can do this with the back of your house. It's amazing what they can do to improve your situation at the house. So Unlimited Landscapes dot Com. Look them up there in Middletown, owned again by a great guy, Steve Butler, known him my entire life.
Speaker 2: Give him a call. He'll take care of you with a new pool and a new oasis.
Speaker 1: Basically in the backyard, all right back after this on news radio eight forty wh