Speaker 1: Camera back on real quick, uh real feed all right, good to go, excellent, excellent, excellent. All right, I'm here, my boy Casey Liking, the current Kaiju Pro Wrestling Tacoom champion. What's up, man, what's what's I'll tell you about how you doing?
Speaker 2: Just when when you're the problem child of professional wrestling nowadays, just people for the need to call you out and whatnot for for no reason, but you know it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I bet that got get into that, all right, cool, cool, cool. I know you're a busy person, so I'm not gonna waste any more time with any time the special distance we love two pements to stand a time away from the normal our pan Stanton Tom. That's for my boy Casey Liking. I was saying, if they're my open that you people to know who you are by now, because your name has been passed around here quite a bit in a brace from out of time.
Speaker 3: So I just want to give you a platform to respond, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, and I'm very grateful for that and like you know, but please continue. Let's let's hear about these people who's passed my name around.
Speaker 1: All right, bet, bet, bet we'll get into that.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that.
Speaker 1: So before I right, tell me, tell tell me and listeners about yourself. Like, who is Casey liking?
Speaker 2: Uh So, Casey Liking pretty much is the underdog of professional wrestling, Like I said, a problem child. Uh A person who was always counted out. Now when people here like and they think where wolves, I take the meaning of liking into a different perspective. I want to embody what a wolf is. A wolf can be someone who can lay back in the shadows and observe, or can step up to the plate and be a leader and take hold of an opportunity, or lie and wait and buye. It's time, you know, But it really is me, and it's the story I'm trying to tell of. I've always been counted out, but I've always had this amazing potential, and now it's time to capitalize on that potential.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, uh So you're currently You're currently the Kaijo Pro Russing Technic Champion right.
Speaker 4: Well, not not any not any longer.
Speaker 2: We we decided to part ways amicably, and we wish nothing but Kaiju but the absolute best. We love Kaiju, We support Kaiju and all of their future endeavors, but we are no longer the Kaiju.
Speaker 4: Tag Team Champions.
Speaker 3: Did you lose them?
Speaker 2: Va for the sake for the sake of certain things, we vacated them, just creative differences and like I said, but love to Kaiju.
Speaker 4: We've been at Kaiju since day one.
Speaker 2: We've watched it grow and you know we wish them nothing but the absolute best.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was gonna ask you, so, what promotions like are you currently with right now?
Speaker 2: Currently we are with Titan Championship Wrestling. We are with Well, we're both with One Division Pro. We're also with There's so many I'm trying to name all of them off the top of it. We're also with Outcasts Wrestling Federation in Connecticut, which I am wrestling for the heavyweight Championship tonight. We are in talks with a couple of other companies, but right now our real priorities I'm sorry if I'm not named. Oh, were returning back to SWA out in Long Island soon. It's so many to name off the top of my head, but those are the main main places tighten One Division Pro SWA. They'll come back to me as as we continue on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was looking I was on my former queen right and one of the things I got my attention was the Throne Ink. Tell me more about the Throne Ink.
Speaker 2: So thrown ink. So what a lot of people don't realize the Throne evolved into the Throat Ink, So I guess I do a quick history lessening. The Throne was originally founded by the four members, which is Daniel Riley, Botsu Kuzinagi, Matt Awesome and Johnny Santos. Now obviously over time people part ways and Johnny Santos is a part of first Class and they're like they're tearing it up right now on the independent scene, we have Matt Awesome who's also tearing it up and Invictus.
Speaker 4: He's tearing up and we are wrestling.
Speaker 2: He's tearing up in Ballot Club, and Botsu and Danny ended up going their own was I eventually joined in and we were trios and then bought to eventually parted ways and he you know, went on his war path and one division pro that's like my older brother. But thrown In evolved into into a business idea. It's the philosophy of it was everybody has a price and anybody can be bought, So why not have that business mentality in wrestling?
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's like a promotion or it's.
Speaker 2: Not a promotion. It is the group as a whole, but it just evolved into a business like like. It evolved into a business mindset of we were in it for the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, got got like a.
Speaker 2: Is a faction exactly.
Speaker 3: That makes that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you said just how you said you have a maskcat up tonight.
Speaker 3: Tell me more about that match? Is the four way I saw on social media?
Speaker 2: It's not the foreward, it's not the four way.
Speaker 4: It is the match you saw. I'll touch on that too.
Speaker 2: So tonight is Outcast Wrestling Federation. I am wrestling Lou Jacobs for the heavyweight championship right now, the throne in Outcast Championship Wrestling. We are doing singles there, but we are a group there. And the match you're referring to it the tag team matches myself and Monster Mac versus my brother Daniel Riley and one on one half of the Deadly one of the four members out of the Deadly Sins Adams.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, and that's on June.
Speaker 1: First, Okay, okay, uh all right, cool, cool, and in your four way coming.
Speaker 2: Up the four way. I'm not too sure about this fall away. I'll double check it just to get my everything right. But could be wrong. Oh the fourway the recently just passed that Titan that already had passed last Saturday. I was unsuccessful in my return to Titan Championship Wrestling.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Andre Paulino is very clever and he knows how to pick his moment wisely. But that is not the end of my hunt for the Tcwlight Heavyweight Championship. But like I just mentioned the tag team match that we're having at the Boardwalk in the Jersey Shore right now that currently has my my attention besides the match I have tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, we're we're right now. I'm curious. I'm always curious what people calling it from.
Speaker 2: Uh. I don't know, like it will like deliberate on that a little bit more like what you mean people are calling me from and whatnot? Uh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Where are you? Where are you right now? Where?
Speaker 2: All right now? I am home.
Speaker 4: I am in my lovely abode in the Royal City.
Speaker 2: You know, ever since this civil war that's been going on, between myself and my older brother Daniel Riley. It's you know, I had to take up the reins of the throne and the royal city. So I am sitting comfortably in the Royal City right now.
Speaker 3: Got you got you, got you got you all right? Cool?
Speaker 1: So we got a little small stuff with the way. Let's uh get to me the matter. So do you want to address Hyena Hex.
Speaker 3: And Lance?
Speaker 1: Do you want to address what Hayena hexts and what Lance Handsome said about you or said to you?
Speaker 4: What did Haina Hex say to me?
Speaker 2: Because Lance Lance made it very made very clear to address me direct and tagged me and post Hyaena has not yet to approach me. So what let's touch on the chat first before we get to lands.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember this iPod is on my part? Who said what?
Speaker 3: And when I think somebody was it? I think somebody said something somebody so was it was it you? I think on social media said were coming for him? Or something that I'll remember?
Speaker 2: I remember?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I did.
Speaker 2: I definitely did say that it was me who came out Hyena hecks and let me just get into that real quick. So one division pro really jump started during the beginning of the pandemic, and we did something different. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We did something interesting, we did.
Speaker 2: Something unique, And I'm proud of all the work I've done with one DP. But my problem is I have been rapped by one DP one too many times. I have carried one Division pro on my back. I have set the table for so many people in that company. You know, I want to hear a funny history lesson. I've never even got a fair.
Speaker 4: Shot at the boat.
Speaker 2: I lost the boat to a vote, to a vote, not even a match. Now, the person who eventually did win that vote was so deserving because Anna Stag's a morning star, went on the path of Terra. But my issues that were her because she rightfully deserved it and she carried the company when it was her time. But what I'm talking about is people like Hyena Hex, people like Botsu Kusinagi, people like theo Ivory, people like Lance Hansom have something to always say about me. I could go down and listen to all those people. Hyena Hex, you would have never won the Imperial Championship if I never took out theo Ivory THEO. You and THEO would have never had such that longated feud if I have never set the table for it to happen, But where was my thank you? Where was my flowers? Then get that Botsu Kuzinagi walks into it, and that's my older and once again that's also my older brother. I love him to death and I wish him nothing but the greatest success. But the minute he won that championship, he felt like he ran the key, He raned the kingdom that I gave him the keys to. That's why when the unification match came up, I appeared. You think theo Ivory came up with that plan just by himself.
Speaker 4: No he did not.
Speaker 2: I refuse to allow a unification hop to happen, let alone, to let Botsu be the one to unify the belts. And when I came back, when I came back, I came back with a vengeance because I feel like I am long overdue with many things in that company, and I called every single thing to happen in that company. I called Botsu would win the belt. I called that Botsu was going to unify the belts. See the quotations. I called that mighty labels will come out of wrestling to try to get one more run. It happened, and I knew eventually Hyena Hens will be at the top of the company because we would always have private conversations about this.
Speaker 4: He always wanted to match with me. I've always wanted to match with him.
Speaker 2: But what he does not realize there was an ego in part inside of the building. I got close for a reason, Hyena. I've allowed people to sit on that throne for way too long in that company. That company as a whole rightfully belongs to me. So the land bird has come back to collect rent from everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So on other things, would you say this is a challenge, Hex, It is.
Speaker 2: A challenge to Hyena ACKs. I want you to be the longest reigning one DP champion. I want it to happen because once that happens, you will have the biggest.
Speaker 4: Target on your back possible.
Speaker 2: But when you do accept my challenge, Hyena, I want you to understand, it will be on my time, because I know you can never say no to a challenge. It will be on my time, and I will pick the right place and opportunity to do so. But right now we have to address another man, not just We can't just focus on the chat. That's handsome. Handsome you want to talk about that. I try to injure you. I try to hurt you. I try to cost you your career. Let me explain something to you. First thing is first, who are you? I want you to notice something. It is you who called me out. I did not call you out. You see if you would have paid attention very close, and you see I tried to free your leg, not injure you. But since you want to make this personal, we can make this personal. You see you come from a place called WWX. Let me explain something to you. I helped set that table there too. See everyone calling me out. You don't realize I set tables for you to eat off of. And this is the one thing I've been preaching since day one. You feel like I disrespected you.
Speaker 4: You feel like I.
Speaker 2: Tried to end your career early. No, if I wanted to, I would have left you there to hang. I just did what anybody else in that battle oil would have done. Once you feed your leg, I got rid of the dead weight because that's what you were in that match. Dead weight. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, so can we expect perhaps can my tongue ad, can we expect a massive you in the landsdone line?
Speaker 2: The third if w W if w w X wants the boocket, if one division pro wants the bucket, whoever wants to book it, first come, first serve.
Speaker 1: All right, So you people are saying that you're ready, like you're ready. If they want to happen, they'll happen, right.
Speaker 2: If they wanted to happen, it will happen. But this is the this is the make up break year for me. This is the year where people get to see if I can survive on my own.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, cool, cool, cool, That's the pretty much a thing I had. Uh, let's see what the listeners have I uh, those who know say so, I have no listeners call in or like tech their questions, and I have some right here.
Speaker 3: So whenever you're ready, all right. The first person.
Speaker 1: Who called the heatline, who texted the hotline and now one seven five six, uh one the right answer to that coming answered uh, okay.
Speaker 3: Look this is a good one. This person who texted.
Speaker 1: Me at now one seven three nine five six acts do you have an interest in the June.
Speaker 3: Sixteenth point event?
Speaker 1: Hyena hex and Chad Skywalker and Owen Knight triple threat.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna always be watching.
Speaker 2: Uh, of course, I'm gonna have a really big interest in in that match. But the because a lot of people in one DP don't realize there were a specific set of rules set in that company, and I don't know if the one DP rules would apply into that match. But if Hyena Hecks is a smart champion and a fighting champion, he would learn to utilize those rules wisely. But yeah, I have a heavy interest in this because I want to see if Hyena can really carry the weight of this company on his back.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you kind of hope, you're so you kind of hope he retains or wins the or it retains because you're coming to that championship, right.
Speaker 2: I want to be the one to beat Hyena Hecks. I have to be the one to do it.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me see what we got here are Okay. This is also a good question this person who called the whole text of the hotline. Uh, they asked, are your matches always personal?
Speaker 2: Not all the time. Some matches are friendly competition, but when you end up having history with somebody in some capacity, there there's always that level of personnel there, there's always that level of This match means ten times more than it did before.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Leurie told us about your match tonight for the championship, and you also have to notice this person here. Any championship on your radar besides no the one DP Championship.
Speaker 2: Besides the one DP Championship, the TCW Light Heavyweight Championship, Titian Championship, resident like Ardre Paulino that he's definitely in my radars right now and WWX there are two people who are on my radar, Max's Capacity, who is the current one DP Grand Slam Champion, and kJ Evans, the current television champion.
Speaker 4: Those are the two that are in my sights at in Victis.
Speaker 2: Pro Wrestling, the Social Media Championship is I have my eyes on, as well as the tag team championships there and if I can name a few more, honestly, wherever the money's at, wherever the story can truthfully really be told, like whoever I can make magic with. But the main thing on my mind right now is finishing this civil war between my brother Daniel Riley.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, get him on their on the future. But until then. Okay.
Speaker 1: Another question from this person asks in their prime, past or present, from from from anywhere, who would you want to face.
Speaker 2: In their prime from any time period. If I had to give a top five of in their prime, whoever want to face?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Jam Styles, okay Styles, Sean Michaels.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Adam Cole really okay, cool way Jacob Jacob fatu, and I would honestly say if if I had to.
Speaker 3: Undertaker, okay, interesting list ship, that's the thing I had.
Speaker 1: I have here.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So if we follow on Instagram, right you want to plug your social media or anything else you could?
Speaker 2: You could follow me here, uh casey liking on Instagram. You could also follow me on Twitter at ca CV liking. That's Casey h t h t e E liking. Uh, follow me.
Speaker 4: On TikTok k c D liking.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: But with all of that being said, I just wanted.
Speaker 3: To sorry spell liking real quick because I begin.
Speaker 2: To l L Y C A N A A yeah. Yeah. But with all that being said, just I want Lance Handsome and Hyena X to know that I've been doing this almost about eight years going on nine, and I'm finally getting out of my green stages, and I'm not the same person you guys shook hands with said hello to you know, we chatted it up. This is this is different. This is what happens when you have a wolf backed up against the wall. This is what happens when you damn near lost everything. This is not being desperate, but this is coming back from what Rifley belongs to me. And I will go through anybody and everybody that stands in my way.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, okaye, go on, thank you for coming on. I would already do rade. This this very very good stuff. And by the way, the same heads up, what you na call it? Oh? What's his name? Freaking right now, I'm doing a lot of things.
Speaker 3: The hex right, he's right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's right now, the same moment simultaneously, But today he has an interview schedule with my girl Alejandra from the chick Check podcast on the same platform, so it's gonna drop later on today. So maybe turning for desk, we have to say, I don't know. He said he told me he was gonna listen to this to see what you have to say. But I guess we'll find out we'll find out.
Speaker 2: This is directly towards you, if you're gonna listen to this anytime, any place, anywhere.
Speaker 1: All right, All right, well there you go. The gauntlet has been thrown, as they say. But listen, my day started at eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: That's been half.
Speaker 1: They have my kid's school. I'm tired. I got more shoulds that, I got more in the US to do, so I'll let you go.
Speaker 4: All right, Thank you. It's a pleasure to be on.
Speaker 3: Got running back sometime, all right. Don't bet a stranger.
Speaker 2: All for it?
Speaker 4: All I bet all for it. Thank you so much for coming on, you too, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, and there you go. Ladies and gentlemen. Came off with my boy Casey liking you heard it here.