Speaker 1: Hey, Mike, the circle K next to my house charges eleven cents per bag so that they can make the one cent on top of what the state charges. Nothing like piggybacking to make an extra couple of dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Michael, since I messed up the information from the bridge yesterday, did I get this right from yesterday's show that you're good with self defense?
Speaker 3: Well, today is the last day we have Dragon for a while, so I hope everybody enjoys what he does for us and his humor. Dragon, you will be missed. Denver voters rejected one hundred and ninety million dollar bond against the National Western Center. Denver City Council just approved to spend eight hundred million on it, which is on top of the eight hundred million they've already spent. It's kind of like in Denver and Colorado, when voters tell politicians we don't want this, they go out of their way to cram it down our throats. Recently, a poll was done showing mental health by political affiliation. For excellent mental health, conservatives were at fifty one percent, Liberals were at twenty percent. For people who claimed poor mental health, liberals were at forty five percent. Conservatives were at nineteen percent, very telling the large differences in those categories.
Speaker 4: Michael, I had heard that nearly one hundred of the fires in Saskatchewan were human caused. That's a huge number of Oh whoops, it's good to put up my cup for.
Speaker 5: Michael. You foolish man. You think that we want to be friends with you. No, we listen to you because it's sort of like our inoculation against being a friend with you. It reminds us each day, don't go near that. Don't go near that.
Speaker 6: Hey, Michael, great, thank you for starting my day with an image I can't scratch out of my mind's eye. Pull us laying in bed with Reese EW, dough boy IW and ignorance EW makes it worse.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mister secretary, could you go ahead and finish your research on where the ten cent bag fee goes for the useless paper bag that doesn't even get used once because it rips on your way in the house. Oh, and I'll go ahead and take that latte double tall.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 6: Okay, Michael, here's an idea. Scoop up all the dogs and cats and pets of the idiot morons on the front range who voted for the wolf reintroduction and feed those to the wolves. The poor ranchers and the people who have sense that don't live in the red blue areas, they didn't want this.
Speaker 8: I understand that the cattle is being replaced on our tax dollars, but has anybody figured out what the cost of a child would be if they were attacked and killed. Didn't think about that, didn't they?
Speaker 2: Michael.
Speaker 8: The problem with the way they're reintroducing wolves is they're reintroducing gray wolves.
Speaker 9: Gray wolves are from Canada.
Speaker 2: Timber wolves are from the United States.
Speaker 10: Michael, Dragon Douber's to me, it sounds like these gray wolves are a lot locky illegal aliens. We capture them, we release them into our country. They do amazing and terrible things, and we pay for it as taxpayers.
Speaker 9: I don't understand.
Speaker 11: How has my life improved in Colorado?
Speaker 9: Um huh uh.
Speaker 11: Uh So Michael. We have an undisclosed location northwest of Canyon City up in the mountains, and the people there have picked up on their ring cameras the wolves in the area. What stinks about that is at our property Owners Association, the wildlife officials regularly come out and tell us. Please, please, please do not have food sources out for the bears, because we're the dumping ground for problem bears. If they become a problem.
Speaker 2: They get killed.
Speaker 11: And now the wolves are driving those bears back to Canyon City and Publo and Colorado Springs to be killed.
Speaker 12: Michael, I'm a Broomfield, Colorado native.
Speaker 2: Third house ever built.
Speaker 12: My dad built most of all those houses in North Glinna and Thornton and Doradoll list goes on, I improved my life in Colorado by moving to Montana.
Speaker 9: Uh uh uh. Let me finish up that sentence for our friend out on the highway who was trying to figure out how life has gotten better in Colorado. It simply has not. We're going the way of California. We need rank choice voting. Sadly, we do.
Speaker 3: Thank goodness when you had your children that Tamra's genes were the dominant genes for your son and daughter, which is why your grandchildren are beautiful and smart.
Speaker 9: And while Mike Rosen may still be a Denver media icon, his ideas don't work anymore, at least in Colorado now. I don't know it's because he's pragmatic or if he just personally likes it, but I'm going with John Caldera. We need a different kind of voting system because Colorado is libertarian.
Speaker 13: If anything, Michael, nothing funny to come on with this. As a thirty year banker with an MBA, the reason your credit score is high is because you don't have a lot of debt. Therefore, the credit utilization part of your FYCRO score reflects that in your overall score.
Speaker 3: You also don't.
Speaker 13: Apply for copious amounts of credit cards, i e. Extending the national debt, which tells people that you're serious about being able to service your debt.
Speaker 2: We are deep crap.
Speaker 9: Mike Rosen is a grinch. You Michael Brown, However, are the sea sick crocodile? I think you know where I'm going with this. Given the choice between the two two of you, I will take the sea thick crocodile. Have a good day, Mike.
Speaker 14: Hey Michael, I'm kind of putting two of your segments together. But you know about this Colorado bag fee and then also about the gray wolf. I'm just curious, do you know if I bagged a gray wolf? Do you know what the bag fee would be for that? I'm assuming it's more than the King supers bags, but I just don't have any clarity on it.
Speaker 2: Thanks