Speaker 1: Yep, it's a caffeine morning. We don't have many of them, but that's happening today. And first thing I did put her right down the wrong pipe. So then I went on a five minute I'm getting an old coffee spree. So and I'm not sure I've third all the blockage. So because I sound funny to me, so I'm sure I sound funny to you, but we'll all work past it. Here. Let me put some more Coca cola in there. There we go, There we go, all right, coming up on the show. See every time I try to get up a little more excited. There coming up on the show. I am so excited. We have a hug boat update. And if you don't know what the hut ross put the yesterday's hugboat up audio two.
Speaker 2: So in case when I do get to it here in.
Speaker 1: A little bit, we'll re refresh the audience on this whole doomed I mean, uh woke trip odyssey. Can we go Odyssey? Since it's around the Mediterranean, I think we go odyssey, this whole woke odyssey. That is the uh we're sailing to Gaza hug boat because now now they're picking up some celebrity endorsements and participation. And I mean like real celebrities, not like protest celebrities, which is a thing I guess, but like people on TV who you know or woke. But they're going to and I think it's an excellent choice. We'll explain coming up on the show. Oh oh oh no, yeah, I did see this. I did see this. Some of you are sending me the ra el st. I have this because like a bunch of people sent this to me. So we we we will get into this. All right. Well, this is on the it's on the Boulder terrorist attack, which I still uh, there's still people saying that we don't know the motive yet. I don't know. I feel like we kind of do. Plus apparently this dude is saying all sorts of stuff to police from some of the reporting. So uh, and uh, you know this is gonna be federal. We're gonna go tror. The Fed's already lighting up for a terrorist attack, as they should. Look, you're gonna do the crime. You're gonna do the time. But some of the reporting will just make you lose your mic. And CNN was on a roll yesterday, man, I gotta tell you for uh for stacking up really just the dumbest takes you could possibly think of, and just one by one by one, throwing them out on a variety of topics. Yesterday, I didn't even I didn't even send poor Ross everything I saw. I had to kind of whittle it down because we'd be here all day and I'm not gonna give CNN that much pub even if it is just to kick him in the rips. So, like you guys want to hear here here, let me just give you a little sample. Okay, wait till you hear what Donald Trump's doing to you. We're getting ready to do to you. As a hurricane prone state, this is especially especially scary. So uh, hold on to something, Mains. You got a friend to hug here after this, because I'm about to terrify you.
Speaker 2: Via CNN reporting.
Speaker 3: Hurricane season is officially kicked off, but we are now seeing cuts at FEMA, we are seeing cuts at Noah. And notably you talked about that Craig Fugate, a former leader of FEMA, over the weekend, warning and the Associated Press that he has concerns that this is going to be alike in to two thousand and five, notably the year of Katrina because of essentially the brain drain at the FEMA. At FEMA and the folks that have knowledge of how to navigate these disasters.
Speaker 1: What all, right, hold on, I just want to reiterate what he said there. So he said that one of the guys who used to work for FEMA, who doesn't anymore because FEMA go bye bye, is saying that it's the hurricane season will be bad, not because of weather formations, right, because that's we can evaluate whether it's a good season or a bad season based on the storms that form, which we don't have anything to do with unless you unless you're all in on harp. Okay, I guess if you're all in on harp, there you go. So he said that it's going to be Katrin. Donald Trump's bringing Katrina back because of DOGE cuts. How does that work if you have less employees, that's less people to run the heart machine. I'm very confused. So again, listen closely to what they're saying. They're not saying it's going to be bad and we're not gonna have enough people to respond, which I would expect seeing then to make that argument, because you know they want they want government staffing levels at you know, two hundred percent of what it is. Probably, but that's not the accusation. The accusation is it the storms will be bad, There will be another Katrina event because of DOGE cuts and brain drain. Are you saying that we that nobody's gonna know storms are coming? I would, I would argue Ross. Do you think that if there's no that, if there's cuts with Doze, that race Stagic will still be able to tell us if a hurricane's coming or not.
Speaker 2: That's my question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think I'll still have that power.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So so they're not taking his doppler away, gotcha? Okay, So look at that all right, So we're pretty sure that the Weather Channel we'll be able to tell us if a storm is coming. I don't know if you know this. It's kind of a ratings bonanza for them. That's their super Bowl, right as morbid as it sounds, the bigger the storm, the deadlier the path coming into the United States, the more twenty four to seven coverage you're going to hear of it.
Speaker 2: Here again, is CNN making this argument.
Speaker 3: Hurricane season is officially kicked off, but we are now seeing cuts at FEMA. We are seeing cuts at Noah.
Speaker 4: And notably what.
Speaker 3: You have talked about the residual of that Craig Fugate, a former leader of FEMA, over the weekend warning and the associated press that he has concerned is that this is going to be alike in to two thousand and five, notably the year of Katrina, because of essentially the brain drain at the FEMA. At FEMA and the folks that have knowledge of how to navigate these disasters.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, let me let me ask you another question, North Carolina. Do we feel that FEMA possess the knowledge to navigate disasters? Let's get out of the part where he's essentially saying that the storms are going to be worse, but just in general, do we in North Carolina have a high amount of confidence that FEMA knows how to properly navigate hurricane related disasters? Do we have any evidence one way or the other? And by the way, does the elimination or the downsizing of FEMA with a goal of letting the states handle their own storm recovery by funneling the dollars back through does that equate to a brain drain at FEMA or does it? Is it a shuffling of responsibilities. It's there's so much dishonesty in that less than thirty seconds. It's really amazing. But don't worry. They get even more dishonest and we will start down that road and quite a few other things that we'll be covering.
Speaker 2: We got pool toys in the news. Just wait for it. It's all coming up. Cac O Day Radio program.
Speaker 1: This this article from w r a L this morning. It's it's interesting, definitely trying to take a different perspective. Now, this is I originated with Associated Press and then was was reposted. There's a there's some additional info that looks like it was jammed in here, so it was a group effort. But then you know, you still had to run this. So a man in Boulder disguised as a gardener who wounded twelve people in an attack on a group holding their weekly demonstration for the release of Israeli hostages, had planned to kill them all but appeared to have second thoughts. What Mohammed saw you mean, what do you mean? This will continue until there is a free Palestine. So I don't know how remorseful or second I don't know how the second thoughts are working out. Mohammed Solomon, who I keep seeing described as from El Paso, by the way, him being an Egyptian and yes, even though, yeah, the dude looks like he's got a farmer's tan and frosted tips, but him being an Egyptian and clearly when he speaks, you can tell he's Egyptian. Don't you realize that every time they show that guy on the news, how much stupider it makes Netflix look for that Cleopatra garbage. Do you remember? You remember that whole thing where they're like, all right, we're doing Cleopatra and everyone is gonna be very very black and like Egypt got mad because they're like, that's not.
Speaker 2: We don't look like that.
Speaker 1: And Cleopatra wouldn't look like that, mostly because she wasn't from Egypt.
Speaker 2: So there's that as well.
Speaker 1: Right, she was from like the Ionian Islands or something I can't remember exactly, but a little further north from there. But that's not the point. Modern day Egyptians do not look the same as people in the Congo. Okay, So, and it wasn't like you just cast actors in there, and there was a mix and whatever, and like I understand that, but all you intentionally, they intentionally did that, and the country of Egypt got like denounced it, and that dude's Egyptian and he looks nothing like your actors.
Speaker 4: I'm convinced the people behind the whole Cleopatra net Netflix thing thought they were being smart, but it's so dumb, like they had to be thinking, oh, well, it's Africa averages full of black I think they were just idiots. Yeah, I think they were super dumb. Yes, oh yeah, so uh, I don't like I don't think they were trying to push an agenda. I think they're really stupid.
Speaker 1: And then they had well they the statements after they pretended, so maybe they were stupid, and then they realized they had to lean into it because the alternative was we just looked stupid. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I really think they thought, well, it's Africa, it's the Africa is full of black people, and that's where Egypt is, so Cleopatra was obviously black. Yeah, so dumb.
Speaker 1: Well, look everywhere else in the world falls perfectly into it. Right, So you know this is just this just this is just a.
Speaker 4: Very difficult area too to know, right, you know, it defends me. Yes, I watched these, like these Bollywood films.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh the yes, the Indian Hollywood, the Bollywood, yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they don't look Asian, like they don't look Chinese. But India is in Wow? Is it Asia?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: What is happening? What is happening here?
Speaker 1: And one of those Russians up to that's in Asia. Yeah, that's another good point. So, man, if only there was a way we could literally go, you know, go anywhere in the world and have a street level of view of everyone walking around. If only one day, one one day, that will exist. Yeah, you absolute lunatics. Anyway, back back to this, uh Mohammed Solomon had eighteen Molotov cocktails, but through just two during the attack in which he yelled free Palestine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a longer sentence.
Speaker 1: I quoted it for you. He didn't carry out his full plan quote because he got scared and he had never hurt anyone before, said the spokesman for the police there, which, by the way, after watching that mayor in action, I have to assume the Boulder Police Department has some pretty woke management, because Boulder, Boulder's a pretty woke place, let me tell you. It's very chapel hilly. I spent some time partying there. Not gonna lie AnyWho, back to this. I didn't carry his plan because he got scared, and you never heard anybody. I did not look like a dude who was scared. In that video, he's still screaming at him. It just looks like people were not nearby enough for him to hit him. I hit them right then.
Speaker 4: Maybe he was scared because he was running out of Malotov cocktails, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he brought eighteen. He threw two, so he had a lot left. He had sixteen left. Yeah, I think it was the art or. After he lit the first group on fire, people like got up and ran away. Maybe and and other people are now on high alert. He doesn't know if anyone's packet it is Colorado, even if it is Boulder. But he's still screaming like a lunatic. I think he just brought too many Molotov cocktails. This is what happens, you know some people. You ever you ever go on vacation with somebody away overpacked, right right? Yea yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like why you know what you know? Were your three suitcases? We're going away for a weekend. What are we what are you doing? This guy?
Speaker 2: I think he was so fervent in his desire.
Speaker 1: To quote kill uh a Zionists, which is what he told police uh that he wanted to do. He referred to them as targeting the Zionist group. He said, quote, I want all of the Zionists to die. This is this is during his initial interview. He said he had no regrets, would go back and do it again. So we're gonna have to We're gonna have to do it. I gues it's called adding machine SFX. I need my I need. I'm gonna have to bring technology into this thing here, all right.
Speaker 2: Ah, there we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So this there's a rather interesting little poll this morning, and Ross and I were just kind of digesting it off the air. So the poll a poll, I just want to be clear here a poll that was done by PBS as to whether funding should be cut from NPR and PBS or is it just NPR. That's both, okay, all right? So and then this is the reporting that award winning This is from his bio award winning investigative journalist and founder of Just the News, with a credit to a career credit of working for AP, Washington Post and The Hill.
Speaker 2: Dude's been around.
Speaker 1: His name's John Solomon, Okay, so he he now is reporting on the poll for his news organization. The poll asking registered voters whether they are for or against funding NPR, or in this case, are are they do they oppose federal funding being cut? Okay? And this is how the this is how they headlined the results. All right, nearly half of registered voters oppose federal funding being cut from NPR slash PBS. So nearly half oppose the funding cuts. Now again, I'm not a super math petition, but to me, I feel like you're bearing the lead here because ross when when when you say nearly half oppose federal funding, what also is true?
Speaker 2: That is there? What else is true?
Speaker 4: There'd be more than half the support it apparently unless they divide it up.
Speaker 5: Weird.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure out the math here, and it's probably right on.
Speaker 1: It's probably within the margin of air, though, right, And that's why being a little cagy, I mean, it's dishonest, but you're in the margin of air.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's what you think. But I'm reading more into this and it doesn't break down the way it's supposed to break down. So I have no idea what's going on here? Uh, because they say, they say, how does it break down? Well, they say forty nine percent of voters are opposed to the cuts, and then the note the next paragraph says that around forty ninety percent of the respondent's our fore cutting.
Speaker 2: All right, wait, hold on, hold on, so thirty nine percent.
Speaker 1: I want to be as accurate as puzzles with thirty nine percent say yes they want to cut funding, right? Yes, okay, Well that's not okay? And how many oppose cutting funding? Right?
Speaker 4: What I'm trying to explain to you is that I don't understand the math. I really don't understand the math.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's I understand that. But tell me the three because they.
Speaker 4: Just said forty nine percent are for the cuts.
Speaker 1: Right, so I know this is not mad. The math is not mathing with what you just told me earlier. So that's really it's so confusing, all right, So say yes, cut it, right, and then they say forty nine percent say don't cut it.
Speaker 4: But then the next paragraph says, thirty three percent strongly oppose the cuts. Well, twenty three percent strongly favor the cuts?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Hold on, So what the hell's going on here?
Speaker 1: So it's so twenty so thirty nine say yes, cut it, and then twenty three percent say super cut it.
Speaker 4: Correct, But they said that forty nine percent are against the cuts.
Speaker 1: But so how are sixty two percent? Is that what I got?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? How are sixty two percent for the cuts in some level of ferocity? Right?
Speaker 4: But they say that forty nine percent are against it?
Speaker 1: Doesn't I think the number. I think the number they're looking for is thirty nine, and then it's just statistically around there, even though that wouldn't be accurate, it'd be close. Yeah, the math doesn't math there because I get sixty two percent who are for the cuts or super.
Speaker 4: Fort correct, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: That's so them saying forty nine, So I don't know what to it. Would it would still mean the majority of people are pro cut.
Speaker 4: That's what it would seem. Yeah, because these are right, because it's had forty nine percent, So still you have fifty one percent total that do support. What a weird way to write that article. Plus it's PBS investigating NPR cuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's like you said, are you saying there might be some bias there a.
Speaker 4: Bit you're saying this John salomang Gee's an investigative journal there something. He is an award win Why would you leave that out? Maybe they haven't hear this man. Maybe his team is still looking into the numbers to try to do.
Speaker 1: I think they probably are a lot of numbers to pour through. You know.
Speaker 2: Really, the first poll.
Speaker 1: I can think of that tries to delineate breakdowns out of one hundred percentage possible points. Yeah, new way of doing business there, so who are we to question it? But in either case, then to headline it like that classic man, absolute classic, just driving home the point.
Speaker 2: Can't the fund fast enough?
Speaker 1: Honestly, they've been going on and they have been laser focused.
Speaker 2: The PBS account.
Speaker 1: On the latest charge from the quote gods in health ministry, which is humas let's just be clear, which is apparently an unquestioned source for The New York Times as well as Public Radio, alleging that Israeli troops decided that they were going to essentially deer corn Palestinians. I don't know of you guys has seen this story. So over the weekend they were alleging that that basically, the Israeli governments set up aid stations and then when the Palestinians would show up to get the aid, they'd shoot them like it was deer corn. Right for those it's a hunting reference for those of you who don't hunt. In some states, you can buy corn or other feed or whatever, and you can dump it on the ground somewhere and then go sit in a tree stand and wait for deer to show up, and then shoot the deer. So that's when I say deer corn, That's what I mean. They were alleging that the Israelis essentially set up a deer corn or in this case, Palestinian corn. It might have actually been corn with the food packets there. Then when they showed up, they shot them. And then I saw a video where there was there was there was some shooting, uh, and I saw people who clearly did not look like IDF but rather look like Hamas shooting at some Israelis near one of these. But it doesn't it doesn't like make up for what is being alleged there the total incident.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened. I just know it's really weird that.
Speaker 1: Hamas's Health Ministry is seen as a source that you don't even have to double source, and you'd think that right now, you'd want to be damn sure that if the if the IDF did that and he had evidence to it, fine, But if they didn't and their only sort your source on it was literally the people that they're in a war against, you wouldn't do it right now without being really sure because I don't know what just happened in Boulder, what just happened in Washington, DC? Right, you probably want to be pretty clear about that. And PBS is like they locked into that story even when other news agencies were like, I don't know, I don't know that we can report this based just on that reporting. So there's that as well, all right, six forty three phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. You guys like pool floaties? You got pool toys, We got kids. You probably got some of these, right you're taking the beach or the pool or whatever. Ross you got floaties. I know you don't have a pool. You do have that moat, but not an actual pool. But do you have like inflatables for when you guys, yea swimming or whatever. Lincoln goes to the beach, or yeah, we got a few, you got a few, okay, all right, do you have a favorite?
Speaker 4: A giant inflatable Trump head and a Bucky's. Is it a bunkie? Is it a Trump BUCkies combo? No, it's like it's like the donut, you know, like the donut that floats around. But it's like it's like Trump's eyes and his hair and a big smile and it surrounding it is like the red, white and blue.
Speaker 1: All right. It so very patriotic. Well, don't let this guy near it. Forty one year old Christopher Montin has uh has copped to a series of burglaries. Oh yeah, this guy went on a month's long burglary spree, according to officials, So uh, what what do you what do you think he was?
Speaker 2: What do you think he was stealing? Great jewels and stuff.
Speaker 1: Going in finding Oh, there's some watches, there's some jewelry, and oh look some money here. Get that.
Speaker 2: There's a little portable.
Speaker 1: Safe and I'm nailed down to everything anything, So we'll just take that. We'll open that later. Electronics. Nope, that's not for this dude, According to prosecutors in Oh you know what, I just realized prosecutors in Florida.
Speaker 2: You got to properly frum all this set this thing up.
Speaker 7: Florida Man, Florida Man.
Speaker 8: Is something in the wanderty er or sand that makes you do all that crazy craft. That's like the state is one be dumb ass trapped. Nowhere else has the Florida Man. It is almost like as the weird Factor climbs and you find out it it happened in Florida every time.
Speaker 7: Florida Man, Florida man. If anyone can.
Speaker 8: Jeer me if you know, you can do mine, life be crazy, but of course, but it's not as bad crap crazy as yours. Nowhere else are you gonna find him. They're so used to it, they don't find him.
Speaker 7: Hooray for Florida Man.
Speaker 1: All right. Anyway, back to our Florida man who went on a month long burglary spree. According to Florida prosecutors, forty one year old Christopher Monin apparently was stealing pool floaties to make love to them. Yes, yeah, so this is this is bad all right. So here here's what would happens. So you know, in Florida, a lot of the pools are the Lenai's right or the screen in pool. So this guy would walk around the back of houses and according to according to officials, he would then cut through the screen and he would then go and like because he had his little burglar bag, he would then stuff it a full of deflated pool floats. He'd go in if they had pool floats, he'd take the air out and steal all the pool floats, and then he was hooking up with them. Yeah. In fact, the way he got caught is the police actually saw him riding a bicycle down the street with a giant bag full of deflated pool floats. And they had been a bunch of reports leading up to this of people having the screen cut on their linie, somebody coming into their pool area and basically stealing their pool floats, which obviously police thought that that's weird, right, let's see all in all, police said they found seventy five pool floats in his house, including a lounge chair with cup holders, a duck float, a watermelon float. Oh, listen to this ross a float shaped like a giant piece of bacon. Probably gotta add that to your collection. I mean, don't you don't want this exact one? Though? No, no no, and a giant shaquill O'Neal float oh man ah uh and whose home did not have a pool, reportedly told police that he gratifies himself with the floats, but he does it so he doesn't chase quote real women, So I guess that's good. So this is his avoidance strategy. So what cheer floats would you say is the most hook up with the bull.
Speaker 4: By the way, definitely, definitely, definitely the Trump one. Definitely the Trumps. Did he reinflate them or was it deflated? Like wait, you want to know how you know? He isn't very specific, and I.
Speaker 1: You know what, I kind of appreciated that part.
Speaker 2: Not being specific.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, like if you because you know how it is. If you're like you're rubbing skin against a dry float, makes it you know, you can like you can like burn yourself. It burns the wrong word. But it's like, you know what I'm saying, when you're a kid.
Speaker 4: The whole situation, and it's super weird. So I don't want to read too much into like how he's doing it because like it's so weird to begin with, so it could be one way or the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if he doesn't have a pool, how's he gonna get the floats all wet? Right?
Speaker 4: I mean he's got a bathtub.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, that's that is true.
Speaker 2: Although they didn't find they just found him around his house.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the mugshot, well that's what I was just gonna ask. Now, does that look like a man who would go on a burglary spree for months stealing seventy five pool floats for the purpose of hooking up with them?
Speaker 4: I mean I never had I didn't think i'd have to imagine what that person looked like. But after you've seeing the photo, I'm like, yeah, that's the guy.
Speaker 2: Why is he so dirty?
Speaker 1: By the way, in the in the mugshots, you notice that he looks like you just got done like doing a chimney sweeping job?
Speaker 7: Is he?
Speaker 1: This is he not washing the pool floats first? So sorry, you got it. You gotta be safe with the pull floats man, that's h I'm just I'm just sad that he they didn't have like a uh uh, nobody didn't tag him with anytime A moniker right? The wet bandit right? I guess that one.
Speaker 4: Means exactly what I was thinking of, yeah, something.
Speaker 1: How do you not get how do you not get a fun name for this particular crime spree. That's that's the real tragedy here, and that poor Shaquille O'Neil got drug into this. But that's what happens when you put a giant inflatable out or your.
Speaker 2: Face, your is your mouth as a hole.
Speaker 1: You really set yourself up for something like this, So you got to watch out. Dude.
Speaker 2: He had so many pool floats, what a why variety?
Speaker 1: And you know what he didn't have here, which I'm if I was if I was in the pool floaty whatever this is? How do you not have a unicorn float? Those are like those are top to your level floats, right, people have literally shipped themselves out to sea on those things. I fear that'd be a holy grail man, But I like the bacon float. That's nice.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I want you know.
Speaker 2: And they also didn't ask him his favorite.
Speaker 1: And you don't do it in front of all the floats because you don't want the ones he doesn't name to feel bad. But I would be curious to know, all right, And then Ross wants to know how he done it. For some weird reason. I really don't. You can leave that part out all right? Coming up on the show, Uh, some somebody's mad at target. The timing is not addressed in this, but I thought maybe should be. And I know everyone's on edge from which just happened a boulder, But this story of a quote ied that was left on the Blue Ridge Parkway, I see a lot of people are like, oh, no, is it is? You know, is it some sort of like Palace Dinnian Israeli justice terrorism thing? I don't know about all that I have. I would throw out another suggestion, so if you don't know what this story is, I'll share it with you because we got I guess the National Park Service would investigate this, so they're trying to figure out why an improvised incendiary device. So what iid, just to be as accurate as possible, excuse me, was located on the Blue Ridge Parkway over the weekend. And I have one other theory than kind of what some people are speculating on. And it's just a theory. It's just a possibility.
Speaker 2: But I also.
Speaker 1: Remember being a no good, bored teenager, so I'll explain what I mean coming up KCO Day radio program. So yesterday we made everybody aware of a little thing that's happening over in the Mediterranean right now. A boat boat full of moonbats is sailing to Gaza, all right. They even they're making little videos along the way. And let me just here, let me play this for you so we can bring you up to speed and I'll give you the update because we I have made this a high priority of stories to follow, because there are some theories on what might happen when a boat full of activists show up on the shores of Gaza to hand out free hugs. We're calling it the hugboat, by the way, which we think is a lot better than the Freedom flotilla, which is what they're calling it. So and yes, Greta Thunberg is aboard. Here is the first video from yesterday. Just getting to know what's going on, a little.
Speaker 6: Bit messy, but I'm trying to go as fast as I can.
Speaker 5: Right now, we just left Augusta and we're heading is towards Kitanya and Sicily.
Speaker 7: We're on the Madarine.
Speaker 5: We have been trying to sail to with aid, with solidarity and love for so long, and we are one huge step closer to getting to the USA now it was so it feels like we have tried absolutely everything to get our governments to care. But we all need a little bit more revolutionary imagination. And this is exactly what the Freedom Sotillo Coalition is to me.
Speaker 6: This is imagination.
Speaker 5: This is saying that, Okay, maybe it's impossible, but we're gonna try anyway, and everybody.
Speaker 6: Should and what will it take before we just do? And I need to just say that, no matter what we.
Speaker 7: Are doing, we must always.
Speaker 6: Platform Palestinians and Russa and the West Bank and wider Palestine. We're actually experiencing apartheid occupation and the legal Israeli siege. We must end this now. Please STAMD with us, STAM with Russell Stamd, with every single volunteer here who is risking.
Speaker 1: Everything in there shouldn't have to.
Speaker 6: But this is the situation that we in to challenge.
Speaker 4: Israel's a legal siege.
Speaker 6: All right, Yeah, off to Katana one step.
Speaker 1: And by the way, this is not the first, uh, this is not the first ship full of moon bats that's tried to roll up on Gaza. There have been others. This is just the latest and you know, probably the highest profile. Since Greta is aboard and now they're bringing in some other star power. Also, who are you said that you're risking everything? Who do you think is the threat? That's what I want to know. Do you think the Israelis are going to sink the boat with Greta on board? Or do you think when you land in Gaza, if you're able to since you can't go to the dock because they destroyed that one that we built, and you start handing out hugs, I think everything's going to go well. Okin, All right, Well, some more star powers come aboard. Yesterday we learned that they have acquired the services of the Onion King, Davos of Flea Bottom, Davos Seaworth. For you Game of Thrones fans, Ross has no light. Ross doesn't never watch Game of Thrones, never got into it, so he's kind of lost here.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: I put the audio in this morning and I saw the video. I assume this was the guy that played Jeoffrey as Jeoffrey.
Speaker 2: That's a hard that's a hard fourteen or whatever.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 4: It's the poison.
Speaker 1: It's always at the poison. No, this dude was, he was a night. I could explain the whole thing to you. He's also the one who went a team John Snow at the end. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: People love that Jeoffrey fan fa Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: They sure loved him. Oh man, what a great character, just for seething hatred. And I appreciated that. The actor.
Speaker 2: I saw the kid, the guy who did play Jeoffrey.
Speaker 1: Like he just owned it. In interviews, he's like he loved it. He's like, good, do him a job.
Speaker 4: It's like a wrestling villain right getting here, Like you want that heat he goes.
Speaker 1: The only downside is you know they're going to kill you at some point with your character. I mean here, you're cooked, all right. So anyway, yeah, so this is what we found out yesterday. Apparently the Onion King Davos Seaworth, who's actor Liam Cunningham, by the way, is his name. He's also in there's a movie called Hunger that's pretty good, a little little dark, but that's the thing that's out there. He was just in that, all right. So anyway, let's let's let's hear about this.
Speaker 9: Okay, Hi, I'm Liam, yes man diago. If you look in the background, beautiful pulps, these beautiful people are going to be going to break the siege in Gaza. These are our coordinators, if I may use it, they won't use the word our heroes.
Speaker 1: Please tell them where you are here. Hi, my name is Jasmin.
Speaker 10: I'm from Germany.
Speaker 1: I'm Jerme Simpson, and.
Speaker 10: I feel it's my duties to be here because Germany is the second largest weapons supplier to this genocide. For nineteen months they have been supplying weapons of the weapons, they have not stopped aiding and if betting the genocide.
Speaker 1: And I will I will say this in your Germany, you should no. Germans make damn fine weapons. That should be a point of pride. They're pretty good at it.
Speaker 10: I'm young madden to sail to Gaza to deliver the much need ebees. For three months we have been seeing nothing but destruction. Of nineteen months of destruction, but three months we haven't seen.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean what the world is.
Speaker 10: Supporting that instead of stopping the genocide, instead of upholding humanity and international law, they're stepping on it with their feet. And that is why we are here, and we hope we can get to Gaza to deliver this aid and deliver how and to tell the Palestinians that they.
Speaker 1: Are not forgotten that we are in solidary with an.
Speaker 9: Action the international community is breaking international law.
Speaker 6: That's way we're here.
Speaker 9: We're doing the joke that they're supposed to do. Please follow us, watch our progress. I'll make sure no harm comes to these beautiful people's heads.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, and then everyone's mad me it's an Onion king and I met, I met, I met King's hand and Onion knight. Okay.
Speaker 4: You bring up a good point though, like yet a lot of title at the end there, like who who does he think is going to do the harm to their heads potentially? Like who?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: This is? Yes, yeah, I mean this is I think they think that Israel is gonna hit him with a missile.
Speaker 4: Like the idea is this gonna go over and just take him out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's probably not gonna happen. You should probably well, he'd probably bring some of those German weapons, saying, you know, in case. However, let me commend this if if you had to shoehorn in a celebrity of some sort, you know, some Hollywood person. I think a Game of Thrones character is a magnificent idea because Goz looks like those dragons just got done with it. It's kinda I don't know, man. It kind of reminds me when you look at the picture of Gaza right now, and then you look at like post dragon scenes from several high profile dragon incidents in the latter Game of Thrones episodes, very similar, just saying so, yeah.
Speaker 9: Okay, fight and you have manago. If you look in the background, beautiful bolts, these beautiful people are going to be going to break the siege in Gaza.
Speaker 2: Wait, are you not going co ordinators?
Speaker 11: If I make you use it, they won't.
Speaker 1: You are going heroes? Okay, all right again? And why are they not? Why aren't they on a boat like near Gaza? Right If your point is just to go there like you can, you can fly to Croatia or Turkey or any of these places, put a boat in the and then go, why do you see it? I think you're just getting a sweet Mediterranean cruise on the way.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: There's a drum circle too, going on for no reason. I don't even know where they are. And they said they were going to Sicily. Are they in Sicily with a drum circle? I don't know what's going on, but that's the update on the hug boat. So and we're just waiting to see how this how this whole thing pans out. So yeah, a little Hollywood star power there, and uh, you know, I believe one of his other titles was Master of Ships. So again a super appropriate choice in Hollywood actors to drag along for this thing, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven fors, let me get to this Blue Ridge Parkway thing. Authorities are investigating a homemade firebomb found on Sunday on the.
Speaker 2: Blue Ridge Parkway.
Speaker 12: This was.
Speaker 1: I don't know, about twenty miles north of Asheville on the park north of was it Mountaintown Road or whatever that cutoff road when you got off the parkway seeing dump into Ashville, Uh, something like that, which is always chock full of bicyclists for no reason that I can understand, because it's a windy, curvy, blind cornery road and that seems wildly unsafe, but whatever. So anyway, according to National Park Service, rangers and agents from Asheville Police Apartment's bomb squad, FBI and SBI responded to reports of a suspicious item found in a dirt pull off. So this is one of the I don't know thousand dirt pulloffs that exist along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Ross have you ever driven the Blue Ridge Parkway? You ever been on there with the uh gone up and down.
Speaker 4: I've had to I have to have been.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been here since twenty in the two thousand and six, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know what I'm talking about with these pull offs, Like every five feet there's a pull off so people can take pictures and do all that. And that's important because I wanted I saw some stories were making this sound like it was one of the main stops, right with the bathrooms and the gift shops or something like that, and it's not. It's just one of the many, many pull offs along the Blue Ridge Parkway. And that's going to be important for a theory that I have. Okay, just go along with me. So they got everybody there, Let's see. It was near the intersection of the Folk Art Center, but was not in the Folk Art Center, and that's what I want to I want to clarify it was it one of the dirt pulloffs near the intersection where you would then go down the paved road to go down to that art center there, But it was not even on that road. It was on a dirt pull off near that road. Okay, authorities say the device described as an improvised incendiary device, So what.
Speaker 2: Does that mean?
Speaker 1: So while people right now are a little on edge with what happened in Colorado, I have another theory. I don't know if it's right, wrong, anything, but I feel like it has to be taken into consideration. And I haven't seen people taking it into consideration and the discussions. My other theory rednecks. Rednecks? Why because I was one. I can't tell you the amount of stuff we blew up as kids. I should be on Guantanamo. When you have access to a settling pipes, a little bit of knowledge, and a whole lot of free time. In Wyoming, stuff blows up. Stuff blows up, Oh you got Oh there's too many critter holes in your horse pasture. Stuff blows up. There's a gravel pile and the egg parking lot at schools. Stuff blows up. You're just board need Some stuff blows up? Is that?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, we got some pre duct. Stuff blows up.
Speaker 1: And when you say improvised incendiary device, it sounds to me like stuff blows up with tannerit. That's when if you don't know what that is, that's when you see guys that are like shooting it stuff and when they hit it, it's fun. Anyone who's ever got to shoot Tanner, right, well, we'll attest you.
Speaker 4: You ever see the video of Hunter Thompson shooting I think it was an M sixty at a barrel full of tanner?
Speaker 1: Right is that's that sounds amazing?
Speaker 4: It went boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So like that's a theory that I would have board rednecks with something to do. And I don't know if it fell out or what. Now it's again it could. It's just a theory, but I can only base it on what I'm reading here and also my own personal experience where a lot of stuff blew up. Beaver dam whoop, blew up. We wouldn't make we did we We spent one summer on the quest to make the largest potato gun, but out of larger things, and we had a cantleope one which really was the beast because you get some not ripe cantilopes and you kill somebody with one of those. But also you got to put metal flashing around any of the PVC because of the amount of or you know, danger, There could be some danger there, but if you put a bunch of those like metal clamps around it so that it's essentially covering all of the I should not be describing this on the radio. So I'm just saying that amongst the theories, I feel like that has to be one of them, unless there's a piece of this puzzle or story that's being left out. Okay, all right, anyway, seven to twenty hang on and everybody and welcome. It is seven twenty six here on the CaCO Day Radio program. This is actually this is a funny story, but it's not a unique story. Actually, there's been several different exposures of companies that were claiming to be AI companies that turned out not to be AI companies. But here's where it starts. A one and a half billion dollar AI company backed by Microsoft has shuttered after its neural network was discovered to actually be hundreds of Indian computer engineers.
Speaker 4: So ai' mean an Indian? An Indian?
Speaker 1: Isn't any Indian? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You're not a I U seven hundred Indians and a trench coat.
Speaker 1: They we said an Indian. Yeah, yeah, that's so bad, but it's not the it's not the first way. In fact, there's a remember the name of the company. They just exposed a real some company that had the investment was in saying in it it was a shopping assistant and so basically it allowed you or what they claimed is it allowed you to see anything anywhere. Right, So if you see a picture in a magazine of I don't know, oh there's some cool shoes, right, you just like in the app, just touch them and then they would then do the shopping for you. It would go out, it would search all any and all different websites, and cross searching and pricing is something that's really difficult because the interface on websites is all so different.
Speaker 2: Right, So it was this big.
Speaker 1: Nut to crack, and the guy running the company, as young dude, was going around.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, now we got AI.
Speaker 1: Doing it, and they found out that no, they had a bunch of people in a Filipino sweatshop doing it. Right.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a joke you've been making for a while, right, Like, it's not like AI. It's just some dude in a warehouse on Google.
Speaker 1: So what do you have for Ross Ai, Philippines or India.
Speaker 4: That's genuine Ross based Ai using a that's Ross. So oh okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm not the one doing the offending, but simply telling you this story, this groundbreaking breaking news from this British rag, but looking to be the thing there. Apparently there's a Pete Hegseth controversy that I was unaware of, but I am now thanks to the Daily Mail. Here all right, you ready the headline the controversial visual clues Pete Hegseth uses to broadcast his beliefs that have landed him in the hot seat again. All right, so if you remember, remember the first thing and the story's heywald, So I can only see the first part of it and I'm not going to pay anything to see the rest. It starts out Pete hag Seth, well known for using his body as a billboard for his beliefs. I believe they're referring to the Jerusalem Cross controversy, which isn't really a controversy, but they tried to make it one.
Speaker 2: But that's not what they're offended by.
Speaker 1: Now. They're offended rather by some adornments upon his attire and as an example, and we'll tweet, we'll tweet the story. Right now, they've circled healthily. They've circled two photos of Pete Hegseth to let you know what's controversial. One of him in like a T shirt he's got you know, he's wearing military stuff and doing push ups. This is when he was doing some pt with the troops, if you remember. And then there's another one of him in a business suit right in his role as the Secretary of Defense.
Speaker 2: And he's got a pocket square, and.
Speaker 1: It's it's what is what both of them are?
Speaker 2: That is the controversy.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? You're sitting down, You're ready holding on American flags? So so it is it shows bias if the head of the Pentagon has American flags on himself. Am I reading? Am I understanding this? Correct?
Speaker 2: Are you gout?
Speaker 1: You guys are still salty? This is a British tabloid. You guys are still salty, aren't you?
Speaker 2: You're gonna hate it next year.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this next year, like we're gonna have a big old party about that time we kicked your ass, You know that, right?
Speaker 4: I say it's only offensive if you're part of like the British Caliphate or something.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that's a good point. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're probably if you're if you're pro grooming gang, this probably offends you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You sent me the story, and I was thinking before I read the headline, because you said he was wearing something, you know, some controversial symbol or something. I thought they go like back to the Oh my god, this tattoo he has represents some Germanic run from back in the day, which is a white supremacy. But no, it's just the American flag.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Very well. It shows his bias, right that he's he's you know, he can't be impartial.
Speaker 4: Well, he should have bias. I want him to have a lot of bias.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Really you want bias leadership? Is that what you're saying, especially of the military.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: No, no, all right, So you you're telling me that you think the military has to be pro America. That's so World War twish man. It's a brave new world. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what these people are on. That's it.
Speaker 1: The only thing I can assume is you guys are still feeling it about that time. We essentially begun the unraveling of the British Empire. The sun never sets, well, it does in America now, and we're gonna have a party about it next year. Oh I have a party about it every year, but we're gonna have an extra big one. Actually, I might even toss some tea. And I'm drinking some tea right now. You always got an American flag?
Speaker 2: How dare he? I don't know if you know this. Trump also loves American flag stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're aware of this, and so he probably a little biased there on the part of the president a little bit. So anyway, so if you want to go, like I said, I'm not gonna go paywall to see the full level of insanity there, but you can tell what the beef is. And it's absolutely hilarious, all right. You know it's speaking of speaking of patriotic stuff. It's not just British editors and writers for the Daily Mail that are offended. We got some here at home, like this lady who went into a target roundabout Memorial Day. I would remind you round about Memorial Day, right, just have Memorial Day. I don't know if you know that was a thing just how happened. But she went into a Target, and you know, it's Pride month now, and so she was very offended on Sunday and decided to make this video.
Speaker 14: I'b be Pride Month in my Target that used to have the Pride section. It's now all USA yay. It's right American summer, except for tourism because tourism's down because no one wants to come here USA woo. And honestly, my dad serves the military, and I'd love to be really proud of this nation but it's hard to be proud of it under Donald Trump. But hey, you know, while you're here, pick up a USA bikini. Why not. Yeah, Target's really taken this anti DEI thing to another level.
Speaker 1: Well, it's they're selling American flag themed merchandise on the heels of Memorial Day. And by the way, they look like there's some of it's discounted. So it's the normal shopping trend, ma'am. And also, I don't know, if you spend any time on Twitter over the last few days, everyone's all in on the Pride month. Everyone's all in on the Pride Month. Every NFL team, I think except one. I didn't look up to see which one sent out a pride thing. Most brands have. The Greensboro I saw the Greensboro Police Department Twitter account posted something and people were giving them a hard time, like nobody forgot nobody. Nobody's ignoring it, at least as well as I can tell by looking at it. And by the way, what was the album cover with the American bikini. It's a legendary album cover. Hold on, I'll and cover American Bikini. I just can't remember exactly which one it is. Yeah, here we go. Sorry, trying to type and talk the same time.
Speaker 2: It's not work.
Speaker 1: It just popped in my head. I was reminded of it. Oh, what's the one I'm thinking of? I thought I had a poster for it at one time.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ros do you remember the Black Crows America album cover?
Speaker 4: I think so. Yeah, I don't know. I think I feel like things are sort of a bit more chilled this year.
Speaker 1: That's that's well, no, no, no, I'm saying that it's not being ignored.
Speaker 4: Right, No, but it isn't like it was in past years. That's how it feels like to me, Like where like you're just getting hit over the head with it.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Ubisoft came out with a post yesterday after all the controversy they've had with Assassin's Creed and all right game, and their post yesterday for June. For June first it was a few days ago, was that it was a men's mental health month. Oh okay, so all right, I went in a different direction.
Speaker 1: So well, did they do two different posts?
Speaker 4: Maybe they did come out with one, Yeah, but the initial for Men's health month, which was super weird for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know this woman though.
Speaker 1: Where they think that fixes the Assassin's Free thing, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think they're they are definitely in damage control. Yeah, but this woman in the video.
Speaker 1: Look at her, Look at her face.
Speaker 4: She's nuts.
Speaker 1: Oh now you're saying just because her eyes are crazy, it's just the audio.
Speaker 4: Doesn't do it justice. When you see the video that we posted at Casey on the radio on x she looks insane. She looks crazy, like she she's walking around that Target, pissed off at Trump, like you know, rent free in her head, Like you can't even enjoy Target, You're walking around Target, you're Trump. I can't imagine living like that. Even on my worst day when I hated Joe Biden, I knew he wasn't really in control of the White House and everything that was going on in the money laundering. I never walked around. It never took up like a big even with this job. It never took up that big percentage of space in my head.
Speaker 1: We're walking around, go my life was Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: I don't understand these people like I don't.
Speaker 1: She has one hundred percent the protesters.
Speaker 4: I think she's pissed off. She can't fit in the bathing suit. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Oh no, now, Ross, Yeah, I'm being a super fit in it. It just wouldn't you know, like you said, you wouldn't say it's working for It was a Memorial Day weekend right leading into Juneteenth, which is also an American holiday.
Speaker 4: Some people might not want it to be, but it is now right. We love it because you get the day off. But then also that leads into the fourth of July. It's sort of like a thing in the summer when you're an American.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so you're saying that maybe she should check a calendar and shut up? Yes, yeah, okay, I would agree one hundred percent. A yeah, I also agree she probably bat she can't fit that bikini there, so.
Speaker 4: I mean, she just looks nuts. I don't understand these people.
Speaker 1: I saw people were like who were defending her. They're like, well, don't you remember the mom who was in the Target video because they had the binding swimsuits. Remember you remember that video from or the tuck the tuckable swimsuits for like trans children, and then that whole that became a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it started everything. And here's if she's so pissed off and there's people pissed off that there's American you know, printed stuff in Target, you can do like the like the right did previously with all the DEI stuff and the trance stuff and the double worship stuff that was in Target. That was the thing too that people forget. If you're so pissed off, you.
Speaker 1: Can always double whip being for kids, though it's actually worse than you just.
Speaker 4: There's more like a sacrifice to Moloch thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: But if you're so pissed off, do what the right did and boycott. Boycott, But you know why it's not gonna work. The left boycotts tend not to work like the way the right boycotts do, because the right tends to really be like, I'm really not going in there more and going there anymore. I'm not gonna pay any more money. And then these these companies really suffer financially and then they change. If it hits them in the wall, in the pocketbook, they will change. Bud Light, Yes, completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they changed all their advertising. They got it's get Shane Gillison here, let's do, let's do, let's go for funny. And the problem is they got cut so hard they'll never recover, right, and people forget. Also, it was not just the bud Light to the influencer, it was their own employee mocking their customers right the head of their marketing. A lot of people think, oh, well, it's all it was all about Dylan Milvaney with that.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: I think the thing that really pissed people off was listening to that woman talk because it was just the ultimate disrespect. Oh it's just a bunch of frat boys and rednecks and.
Speaker 4: The really, we're going to buy our product no matter what we do, because they're stupid and dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, people respond to that stuff. So so yeah, this lady and target, I don't know. All right, let's get e raised age of here from the Weather Channel. Oh all right, I got a question. Saw CNN people saying that this hurricane season is going to be as bad as five. I'm not hearing that anywhere else. That would be Katrina year, right, yeah, Katrina Rita. That's not the production this year, right.
Speaker 15: Listen, and this is me. This may not reflect anybody else. It's it's really all about impact.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 15: What if you have one Katrina? Everybody would say, and that's the last storm. You only get to the k storm, and technically in the books, that would go down as a below average season.
Speaker 1: Well, Katrina, we had the one then after right in Houston.
Speaker 15: Right, Katrina Rita?
Speaker 1: Rita?
Speaker 15: Yeah, Rita was Wilma, Texas? Yeah right, yeah, right, and I think Wilma was that year too. I mean, my memory doesn't go back that far anymore. But yeah, So here's the advice is really obviously be prepared all the time and have your plan in place your hurricane if you're if you're affected more than less than anybody else, And even inland, as we saw with Helene, you got to prepare for inland flooding, so always be prepared. You could have a year where you have below average number of named storms, but you could have one. You could have two or three of those be cat threes and make landfall, and then everybody would say, well, the number of name storms was below average, but we still had significant impacts. It's all about impacts.
Speaker 2: Conversely, we think North Carolina, we understand that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 15: So I always say, you know, I think that's the message everybody preaches. So above average season in terms of number of name storms, nobody knows if, if, or how many of those are going to have impact and be significantly impacted.
Speaker 1: When you're trying to.
Speaker 2: Fear longer on twenty four to seven News, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta do something.
Speaker 15: I try not to let me know when I am okay, and.
Speaker 1: Then I usually when you're fear miners, because I'm putting you up to it.
Speaker 15: Yes, right, well that or then then it's really something serious. So yeah, like you know a tire, lightning storms or something.
Speaker 1: You know that's yeah, right, okay, So so none of that though, No no fire, snow, nothing, nothing crazy, just no.
Speaker 15: But nor with fire, you've got smoke and haze, and you know, again it's headlines right all the smoke and haze, but it's not affecting visibility right at the airports or if you're driving out and about. It hasn't come down low enough to the surface that we're getting a lot in terms of respiratory problems, So there's no air quality alerts. I don't even know if you can go out there. You can actually smell smoke, so it's not even to that level, but it's there. There's a widespread haze today, probably into tomorrow. It's going to be dry and warm otherwise, so that sunshine up here actually pretty and it'll be in the mid upper eighties for most of us, and then the changes will start coming in. You've got a broad airya, little pressure in the Gulf, believe it or not. Hurricane Center has a little yellow hatched area off the southeast coast that could be a subtropical end or a tropical load trying to develop. Wee g at best ten percent chance, and all that moisture either way is going to come north and eventually to the south towards Fayetteville and down near the border of North South Carolina. We'll see some showers later tomorrowning to Thursday, we'll see that start to spread north and then really I think it's Friday a little better chance, and into the weekend some scattered wet weather around. So it doesn't look right now that that area low pressure is going to get strong enough to become maybe a name storm, but it's not out of the question. But again, those chances are very low being a subtropical system or a tropical system.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you very much. Do appreciate it, sir. Okay, and we'll chat with Ray again in the next hour and we will be right back. All right. I just had to check to make sure how many semi floads of bees are driving around our country, just waiting if there's an accident to turn everything crazy town? Man, how many of you truckers houl bees.
Speaker 4: We're part of the generation where you see, like the logging truck in front of you, you're like, because of final destination, You're like, oh, it's dangerous, not realizing all the other trucks are full of bees.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, man, What would you rather have? I think I'd still choose the bees. At least you got a chance. I don't know, and I've been terrified to logging. I'll tell you one thing. We got logging trucks going up and down Highway sixteen, which is the Mountain Pass and where I grew up, and and you know, I drive Highway sixteen most days, most days right in some way, shape or form. And if I was behind a logging truck, I was not behind.
Speaker 4: A log Yeah. No, you know, high drives like slow and cautious and stuff and in the right handling. But if I'm behind a logging truck, I'm moving. I'm in front of that thing.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would literally pull over or i'd you know, cause I knew where you could pass all the places, so I'd get at my head. I'm going around this guy in a moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's two things that I won't mess with. It's the logging truck and it's the truck with the big open tops that are like, hey, we're not responsible for the damage to your windshield, which is completely not legal. But I'm like, I'm not messing with that.
Speaker 1: But looking at the photos of the b rollover slash swarm Fest, are you more pro log truck now? Because that looks that's this is awful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at least with a log truck, I can like drive around it or pull over. Like you said, this thing is like nop dude, imagine being that's your job, like you're hauling, Like what am I holding today? And they're like fourteen million bees?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And by the way, Ross is not exaggerating with that is the number of bees that were on that truck.
Speaker 4: You can imagine you're driving and you can hear them in the bag right the sound of my death?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hazard paid? Now, I now why do they hold bees or I do it? I do know why they hold bees around? So they actually will hold they hold bees around for like pollinating trips. So if you're like, I think these bees had just pollinated a blueberry field, right, so you you know you can you can rent the bees to come by and do the pollinating for you.
Speaker 2: But you got a haul them.
Speaker 1: You got a haul them. And here's where it went awful. So the truck initially was the trailer had gone into the ditch. It had not flipped all the way over, but like a for the way over, and the load was still tethered down. The bees weren't happy about it. Is there not level anymore? Per se, but they weren't going berserk. And then a tow truck driver showed up, and first responders showed up, and during the time they were trying to tow the trailer out, that ended up flipping the load and all the bees swarmed. One of the first responders is quoted here. He said, Unfortunately, it didn't happen as smoothly as we had hoped, and the bee hives flipped and broke open, causing all of the bees to swarm, which is why we're now in the situation. We're in, that says Matt Klein, Deputy director or Division of Emergency Management. Fine went on to say that, and he himself was there. He responded to this, and unfortunately he had to be all. He had to be treated by paramedics after receiving dozens of beastings, including bees that had burrowed in his ear and stung his ear. Drums, dude, give me the log truck. Eventually a bunch of bee keepers had to show up, so now they're having to call in emergency bee keepers to get everyone under control.
Speaker 2: Bea mageddon, geez.
Speaker 4: Mane the pickup truck or whatever, like the tow truck they showed up. Yeah, why'd you stop props to them? Because I imagine you'd be driving there you're like, where am I going? Who am I going to help? And you should you see the truck spilt over with the fourteen million bees, and you're like, I'm very busy, can't stop to go.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I gotta I gotta go harass people in parking lots because the sinatet McDonald's too long.
Speaker 2: I'm not even supposed to be here.
Speaker 1: That's a bee pun see look at that, not supposed to be here, So you get it. How about the how about the state troopers that probably had to show up, you know, because it's you know, to for for highway stuff, Like you're not setting up anywhere near this thing. You're like, all right, I'm gonna go redirect traffic about three miles that away.
Speaker 2: You all have fun.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that is awful, all right now.
Speaker 4: But now, if you're ever like pulled over, if you're actually speeding and somebody does pull you over there on that like intersection near that highway whatever, like you start screaming bes in that vicinity, you can pull off the Chris Farley bees thing. Yeah, yeah, well they were fourteen million bees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could have you know, way they could have rounded them all. Well, you're free to go. Yeah, it's probably probably. There's probably not a cop that will set up a speed trap anywhere near that. Man.
Speaker 2: Oh, what a smuggling opportunity.
Speaker 1: Hear me out? Okay, what no, hear me out. You go to Mexico. You got your truck full of fourteen million bees. But in the middle of the bees is like a a cavity, right, and then you stick like all the heroin and the fen and all and the illegal imitg and you want in there. You think customs and borders digging through that thing.
Speaker 4: No, you open it up and you're like, what are you haul in there?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 4: And you'll enjoy your heroin. You're free to go.
Speaker 1: How bad do you want to go to America? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, just get in with the bees.
Speaker 1: Geez man, Yeah, that's how you smuggle drugs. I'm not trying. You should not smuggle drugs, but if you're going to do, you what do you think is better hiding them in a load of bananas or bees?
Speaker 4: Right? You shouldn't manufacture like, you know, narcotics and correct if we don't endorse that. However, if you own perhaps like a like a honey plant or something like you produce honey, it'd be a good gus fring situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, look at that a twofer. Get whatever you want in there. Ain't no cop digging through bees, man, I don't blame them. I mean pretty much you probably put anything back there that people don't want to screw with, like honeybat right, what are you hauling honey badgers? All right, enjoy your myth. Good that you know they.
Speaker 4: Always like send the rookie after like the the the morbidly obese drug addict that's naked like rookie. Yeah, same thing, go after the bees. Nope, back way you got to dig through there. We think there might be something the dog hit.
Speaker 1: So dude, if you're the dog handler, you're like holding it so it can't hit, Like, don't you dare go sit down next to that truck? You stay standing up or whatever the indicator is. Oh man, uh, Bablo Ascobar was alive today, man, he'd be he'd be moving coke with bees, mark my words, mark my words.
Speaker 12: All right, there's probably something like you know, you know, heinous drug or gang member right now listening to this, going, that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't don't when you get arrested, don't.
Speaker 2: I heard it on the radio.
Speaker 1: With these guys. Yeah, they told me to. Now there's no because there's no personal responsibility. You see this dude who's suing Disney, all right, a man who far exceeded the weight limit for a water slide. Didn't know?
Speaker 2: Do they have water slides at Disney?
Speaker 1: I didn't even know.
Speaker 16: That.
Speaker 2: Just seems like.
Speaker 1: They why do they have water slides at Disney?
Speaker 8: They do?
Speaker 4: They have one big water park. I don't remember where it is, but they doesn't have one yet.
Speaker 1: Because, like I understand, water slides are great. They're fun, especially when you're a kid, Like it's just amazing. But like Disney's into bigger and better rides, So it just seems kind of like rookie, do you know what I'm saying? Water slides? But but they go all out? I guess is what you're saying. So, all right, how much is that to get into? Also its own fee? Probably because everything is down at Disney, all right. So Eugene Strickland followed a complaint claiming the sustained injury at Walt Disney World on this water slide. He claims he's suff for catastrophic injuries after writing the downhill Double Dipper at Disney's Blizzard Beach water Park, he claims to have become airborne and hit quote exhilarating speeds. Well, exhilarating is a positive word, isn't it terrifying speeds? If I was wording this would be yeah, if I was suing Disney for my client being a person who can't read. So anyway, exhilarating speeds and cause permanent catastrophic injuries, so he claims. He claims his inner tube came out from underneath him, making him land with force on the hard plastic surface. However, the other problem is he weighs three hundred and forty pounds and apparently was able to pick up some pretty good amount of speed with his three hundred and forty pound frame going down. Now, the ride does have a weight limit which he is in excess of, and they say that he was not aware that there were weight restrictions, And it is on Disney to go ahead and pick that out.
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: I mean, where does the response?
Speaker 1: I understand that you have to be this tall thing right, because that's pretty easy. Right, your kid stands next to it, the worker should eyeball it. You're good, you're not good, whatever. But when you get into the weight limits. Remember that kid who died in Orlando, it was not.
Speaker 2: It was whatever. The third park is down.
Speaker 1: There, not Universal, not Disney, was it Icon or whatever whatever. The other one was where they had the big tower, and he was way it was like grossly over the pound limit because his frame couldn't fit the harness properly, and.
Speaker 2: He sadly he fell out and died.
Speaker 1: Man, And I remember his mom was sue there, But I don't know because also if you're a worker at Disney and you got to go guesstimate if somebody's weight is in excess of it. Plus this is a water slide, let's see here to do? Oh He describes the terrifying incident. A retractable starting gate is all that stands between you. Okay, now this is the description from the Disney website. I'm not going to read all that the plane of claims to have suffered serious bodily injury and resulting pain and suffering. Well, then Clark Griswold should be able to sue his own company right for that. Remember the spray put on the whole the sled and it's set fire to the snow like that. That sounds irresponsible. Oh look at that Ross, that's great. Who do you think is attorney? Is you recognize the the attorney for the big fatty on the slide there?
Speaker 4: Uh? J Scott Fair?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, F Scott Fitzgerald. No, no, Morgan and Morgan. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I got him some Morgan and Morgan there. Quote. Our client was severely injured on a ride at Disney's Blizzard Beach. He's filed a lawsuit of legend was the defendants lacked safety measures in oversight that contributed those injuries. We are pursuing justice for him and working to hold Disney accountable. Well, they do have a lot of money, although they have less because they're just doing a bunch of layoffs now. So I can't I can't imagine what that's about. And I guess oh, look that Morgan and Morgan has previously sued Disney after a long Island mother sustain injuries from a mammoth wave at Typhoon Lagoon. Do people not know what happens over at the water parks man, the.
Speaker 2: Slides go fat.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you the only person I feel bad for is do you see the video of the porch who got stuck in the loop that goes off the side of the cruise ship? Right, So there's some of these cruise ships have these water slides where you literally go out over the ocean as part of it. It's a clear part of it too, so you can kind of see and you get that.
Speaker 2: That fear factor part.
Speaker 1: They had some video some chick and I don't know how she got stuck there, but she lost all momentum and now she's hanging out over the edge of a cruise ship and it's in the way that it loops. Is she like she can't get herself up either way. I think they had to like go out and rescue her. But that's horrible. So that's pretty horrifying. But also I don't know if she improperly used it, or she was supposed to have a tube and she lost it, or what the situation was. But like, I think that would taint you for the rest of your life when you go on a water slide. Yeah, some things you just shouldn't do. If if you're pushing three fitty. That's all I'm saying. Right, live your life, but understand that you're a projectile at that point, going down a big water slide like that. You're a projectile, sir, and a rather rotund one. All right, eight nineteen hang on a drug education center. I'm not Ros, and I are firmly against people manufacturing, smuggling, and selling narcotics. Okay, we stated it. I'm just saying, although also, if you're read between the lines, maybe I'm setting drug dealers up. What would you rather have a truckload of fourteen million bees where bus open and now you got to deal with them and they're friendzying, or one where you're smuggling cocaine in there, the bricks break open, the bees get into the cocaine, and now you've got bees on blow. What that's terrifying, man, Ros, You want cocaine.
Speaker 2: Bees or regular bees?
Speaker 4: If you had to choose, I would go regular bees.
Speaker 1: You can go regular bees. So I'm setting the drug dealers up.
Speaker 4: I could fight off regular bees, but cocaine bees.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. Yeah, no, they'll they'll do that and every fifteen minutes it will have to be a new swarm of attack. So it's the blow joke. Will what's up?
Speaker 17: What's going on, young man?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 1: Just talking about the smuggling bees.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, Now I have a cousin who's the beat beever transports bees.
Speaker 17: All over the southeast to go all over the North Carolina Mountain, the Virginia South Carolina deliberate bees and apple orners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh yeah, they.
Speaker 17: Think they think him up there before the spring starts, they leave him out there in the summer, they go up and collect all the honey. But because uh, he's never not never once gotten expected at a highway patrol and PlayStation, they won't even come outside the building.
Speaker 2: How much how much cocaine does he smuggle?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: Well recently not But.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm just saying, you know, maybe maybe telling me, you know what, you can even take credit for the idea. Call him out and be like, hey, I got an idea, and then you.
Speaker 17: Know, I'll broach that subject with you. But about the water slade, I'm almost disappointed.
Speaker 1: Not not one.
Speaker 17: I didn't hear one.
Speaker 1: He didn't hear what.
Speaker 17: Grass Pardi, the big the big lady from the the got on the water slide.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, you know what, you know what? That is an oversight, sir on my part. I thank you for bringing it up. Now go make millions with your cousin. Okay, I'm gonna work on it. Thank you, y'all. Good day. Look at that. That guy is gonna have a beach house next week. He's never been weighed. They never been inspected. Oh, I can't even imagine pulling in one way stations and the highway, you know, the highway patrol.
Speaker 2: They're in the SUVs.
Speaker 1: The guys that are, you know, talking to the truckers and whatnot. I want they got nothing to do with you. What do you got in there, sir? Fourteen million bees on your way. One of our listeners, Mike, who drives bees sometimes. Apparently there's a lot of bee hauling going on. He said that he's not only he's never even been stung, but also he goes, I don't screw with the load. It's more of a pickup drop off thing. But yeah, to echo what your caller said, I also don't get inspected a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I believe that one thousand percent. All right, so check this out.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a rather interesting update in this whole Ukraine. You know, drone slash doomsday bomber blowing up a story. And that is two individuals that the Russian government has identified as people they want to talk to who have just been basically disappeared off the face of the earth. And they are actually Ukrainians who they were living in Russia at one point, they were traveling. They're kind of high profile couple and they have launched a massive man hunt for ad. He's a DJ, pretty well known one, I guess in Ukraine Russia, and his wife is a best selling erotic novelist. So the certain amount of celebrity attached to them, so I guess that it made it easier for them to move in and out. It looks like they might have been sleepers. Bro. This is crazy because they were able to essentially erase all of their footprint. The trucks were owned by this dude, three actually three of the trucks. He owns a trucking company. In addition, he's thirty seven, He's made a bunch of money as a DJ. I don't know what if I'm assuming club DJ, I don't know, but yeah, yeah, so it looks like they may have been essentially agents because they had Russian residency, they were you know, she was allowed to travel too, because the book she writes, I guess she must write them in Russian are very popular. And yeah, yeah, so they had access, they had opportunity there, and they so successfully now covered up their digital footprint.
Speaker 2: They can't figure out where they went. So that's kind of cool right.
Speaker 1: There, just because you know that whole like sleeper sell stuff or little sleeper spy stuff.
Speaker 2: Well I'm guessing.
Speaker 1: I mean, this thing was so it was pretty complex, but that does explain how they were able to have access and move freely around in the country. Apparently the couple actually had disappeared a week prior from their apartment. According to neighbors, nobody had seen them. And while the couple were partly grew up in Ukraine and later moved to Russia set up the trucking business in December of last year. And because even though they were you know, literally in war, but because there was his wife is a bit of a celebrity, I guess that they were able to do it. So it sounds like they have been part of this plan man, and clearly I executed their portion there. So all right, I just want to hit you at a little update there on that. So I said CNN was having a day yesterday. Let me just let me go full circle on this. This is I'm gonna play three cuts for you. One of them already played, but I'm gonna played again. But let's get let's get into this because this say, every time I saw a clip of CNN yesterday, it was just it was dumber than the clip I had seen prior to it. First, one of the things you got to know is somehow Donald Trump and Doge are going to create a hurricane season super deadly. I don't know how DOGE cuts make the storm stronger, but apparently they do.
Speaker 3: Here we go, hurricane season is officially kicked off, but we are now seeing cuts at FEMA. We are seeing cuts at Noah and notably.
Speaker 13: The dots what we talked about the residual of that.
Speaker 3: Craig Fugate, a former leader of FEMA, over the weekend warning and the Associated Press that he has concerns that this is going to be a like in to two thousand and five, notably the year of Katrina, because of essentially the brain drain at the FEMA. At FEMA and the folks that have knowledge of how to navigate these disasters.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so yeah, so we'll we'll see. I guess we'll be able to check their work coming up over the next few months. But then they got into polling and things got rather interesting. Let me start ross. Is that the right order to play them.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm just trying to remember from a labeling standpoint, the way you have it stacked there, that's probably the right order. Yeah, okay, yeah, okay, all right. Uh, first, let's go ahead and start with this, which is the Party of the middle Class has been a huge advantage for Democrats.
Speaker 18: I have polling from NBC going all the way back since nineteen eighty nine, when Democrats have a twenty three point advantage, seventeen point even. But by this decade we already started seeing declines. Back in twenty twenty two, where you saw that Democrats led but only by four points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I thought. Okay, all right, hang on just a second. I'm gonna I'm gonna do this to do moving some stuff around here to facilitate this. Okay, all right, yeah, let me get there, let me get the full, the full breadth of this. All right, So first you got to understand that there's a bunch of numbers coming out right now, there's probably not making CNN very happy.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, and uh let's let's start there.
Speaker 18: After all of the waves, Cape Baul, When after the last few months, the first five months of the Donald Trump presidency, right of the first four months of the Donald Trump presidency, that you expect that Democrats are at this man of lead on the economy. It ain't so. It ain't so the party that is closest to your economic views. And November of twenty twenty three, it was the Republicans by eleven points. Now it's still within that range, still within that margin of R plus eight point advantage for.
Speaker 1: The Republican Party.
Speaker 2: How is that possible?
Speaker 11: Democrats?
Speaker 1: How is that possible?
Speaker 18: After all the recession becaus, after the stock market's been doing all of this, after all the terrorists that Americans are against, and Republicans still hold an eight point lead on the economy. Are you kidding me? If it was just the one CNN Paul, that would be one thing. But take a look at Reuter's ipsos. What do we see here? Party with a better economic plan. Well, it may have. Twenty twenty four, just before Donald Trump was reelected president, Republicans had a nine point advantage. Look at where we are now and may have twenty twenty five, the advantage actually went up by three points. Now Republicans have a twelve point advantage when it comes to the party with a better economic plan.
Speaker 2: All you get the gist of what's happening here.
Speaker 1: By the way, how many CNN viewers, well, this dude's going off probably.
Speaker 2: Changed the channel in that first six seconds.
Speaker 1: Just I just can't deal I just can't deal with it, all right, So they're seeing these numbers, So the question becomes, how do you respond to all this polling like this? There's a there's a bunch of other stuff too, got it? We got another cut here, and basically every single number CNN can't believe it. And it's it's far better thany would have predicted for Republicans. And it's not to say that they have a majority of people in some of these instances that trust Trump on the issues.
Speaker 2: It's just that they.
Speaker 1: Trust the Democrats a lot less, Like they weren't winning anything in this polling. So now if you're sitting there on a CNN panel you're seeing and this keeps happening with these numbers. You got to figure out a way to deal with it. Well, yesterday they figured out a way to explain it away. And it's a doozy here, So yeah, I want to put that on this other channel here, hang on, it's a doozy. Listen to this. Cope, okay, see and cope, here we go.
Speaker 13: Well, also, as which party best reflects their view on a range of issues, and when it comes to crime, the economy, immigration, Republicans still hold an advantage, although actually those numbers are starting to slip. How did you think about this poll as you're walkingter.
Speaker 16: I couldn't help but be reminded about a big problem in my part of the world, the econ part of the world. We can't get a clean read on how consumers feel about the economy because the data has been infected by partisanship. It really in an.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, hold on, you can't get a clean red you mean a poll because it's been I'm sorry, infected by partisanship. What does that mean? Do you mean the numbers the people are using to evaluate or do you I'm sorry, are you claiming that now and only now, and it's never been since the beginning of time that people may have partisanship as part of their thing, because when you had remember all the polls coming out were like Hillary Clinton is going to make Donald Trump her b word, right, and you guys get all excited, and then those polls turned out to be a little wrong. That you don't think that partisanship may have been at play there because Republicans were likely to tell you to f off and not do your poll, and Democrats are only too happy to do it. Okay, I'm sorry, I continue with your explanation, ma'am.
Speaker 16: Precedent and manner.
Speaker 13: So your partisanship reflects whether or not you think the economy is good or not.
Speaker 16: Do people think the economy is not doing well or do they just not like who's in the White House. This is a huge problem right now, and it's making it impossible to get that clarity that economists like to see about how consumers are doing do they intend to spend? Makes it impossible to forecast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're saying that there might be some problems with polling. Okay, all right, well, then that's a good way to explain it away. The thing that I've been saying and a lot of people have been saying.
Speaker 2: Literally for years.
Speaker 1: But also I feel like when it comes to how somebody is doing financially, I think that that's an easier that's a far easier one to be less partisan about, because at the end of the day, you know, your ability to compent or provide for your family, in most people's minds, is going to take priority over whether they like a politician or not, because now it's your family, and if your family can't eat, it doesn't matter whether you voted for the guy or not.
Speaker 2: Now you're just not getting the numbers you want.
Speaker 1: That's what's up. Eight forty five racedagic from the Weather Channel. See what he's doing honing A truckload of fourteen million bees flipped over and some of the first responders got stung inside their ears. Oh and I'm just like, how many truckloads of bees? It's the second bee truck spillage of the week and that's only Tuesday. What's that A lot of bees? Relative fourteen million?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Put fourteen million into the Weather Channel headquarters. Let me know how you guys are doing well?
Speaker 15: I mean in terms of what do they call like is it a nest of bees or something like that? Like what's the aive a high? That's right, that's the word I was looking for. Sorry, that's like you see, it's a murder of it's a murder of bees, exactly. So what is like the average high? Like how many bees?
Speaker 1: And then you can pet if if that's a lot. I don't get saying that to them. Yeah, well exactly, and I'll say that semi truck can hold fourteen million, but that's all the semi truck flips over.
Speaker 2: The bees get really mad.
Speaker 15: Yes, they sting you into your ear. Yeah, most most preferred spot.
Speaker 1: Right. Can you imagine being the tow truck driver rolling up on that. You're just like nope, like I take the zero, keep going. Yeah. But then we got then we thought, if you're gonna if you're gonna smuggle drugs, this is what you do it inside a bee truck, not bananas. Right, It's always like, oh, coconuts or not. I'll look under there, there's cocaine. You want to do it inside the bees because supposed cousin drives a bee truts and he's never been inspected. This is good. Let me write this down. If you're yeah, but wrap your cocaine well right, if it's spills, then the bees get into the cocaine.
Speaker 7: And then you got cocaine bees.
Speaker 1: It's over right, it's over man.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, We've got not much that's gonna impact our weather here next few days.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 15: It's been talked about so much the haze and the smoke from Canadian wildfires, but really it hasn't translated down to the surface, so we don't have air quality alerts. There's no visibility issues at the airports. It's way upstairs. So pretty decent weather the next few days with hazy sunshine, mid upper eighties, and then by Thursday Friday we start seeing some showers, thunder showers come in here. Now there is air in airy little pressure that Hurricane Center off the southeast coast has its eyes on. With the eight o'clock update from them, they had earlier ten percent chance in seven days of slow development into a subtropical or tropical low and zero in forty eight hours, but they now put tempers and forty eight hours of maybe that developing. But either way, I think moisture is going to come north later in the week. And we're going to get a little bit more wetter weather, especially by Friday, and unfortunately maybe this upcoming weekend.
Speaker 1: So we'll keep it on home. Come all right, appreciate it, sir, got to go for the bees. Get here all right later, Velenger. Next, hang on to Jeff Bellinger. Jeff, what's going on today?
Speaker 11: Good morning. Case investors are still concerned about global trade tensions and geopolitical uncertainty. There may be some developments later in the week. The White House says President Trump and Chinese President she might talk. Stock market future is a bit lower right across the board this morning. A forecast for global economic growth have been cut for a second time this year, and tariffs are getting the blame. The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development now projects worldwide growth will slow to just under three percent this year, while the US economy grows at a rate of just over one and a half percent. New round of layoffs is underway at Walt Disney, the entertainment company. He is cutting hundreds of workers in its film and TV businesses, and Microsoft filed notice in Washington State that it's cutting more than three hundred employees. A coalition of health groups is pushing for FIFA to end its decades long partnership with Coca Cola before the Club World Cup. The groups say most media coverage frames Coca Cola sponsorship and a favorable light, ignoring the health harms linked to sugary drinks. Meanwhile, PepsiCo has a commitment with Formula one to showcase its Sting Energy, Gatorade, and Dorido's brands at racing events. Happy Birthday to the Goodyear Blimp. The tire company launched its first blimp one hundred years ago. Today it now has three blimps based in the US. There's also one in Germany. All three US blimps are in Goodyear's hometown of Akron, Ohio. For a celebration and something for everyone, Ohio based Wendy's marking the blimp's anniversary with an in app offer for a free frosty check. The appts read Amable Today only and KC Summer Movie Camp will be back at AMC theaters later this month. Every Monday and Wednesday from June twenty third through August thirteenth, theaters will feature a family friendly movie with showings at eleven am and two pm. Tickets are three dollars if bought at the box office, that will save the online ticketing fee.
Speaker 1: Casey, okay, all right, Jeff, appreciate it, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 11: Okay, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Hey Ross, help me out here. Do Rick Flair and Jim Ross have beef? Are you aware of what's going on?
Speaker 4: I'm not aware? No?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So you know Jim Ross obviously we talked about this the famous announceries. Now this is the second time he's announced a cancer diagnosis, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he went through surgery and he's looking good.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, yeah, yeah, all good stuff. So Rick Flair tweeted quote, Jim Ross will always be Jim Ross seeking attention.
Speaker 2: Focus on your recovery.
Speaker 1: And then he tweeted at him, and I guess Rick Flair has deleted the post since then. Yeah, is there some beef? I'm not I didn't think Rick Flair and I didn't know anything about.
Speaker 4: I mean, kettle meat black right, Like, yeah, what do you.
Speaker 1: Just because somebody's styling and profiling all the time, but are they flying the nerve of Jim Ross riding what? Yeah? I can't remember how the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Probably why because he's like on social media going, hey, I'm still alive. I didn't die. That's like show.
Speaker 1: But when I yeah, I guess, I don't know. You're flexing. I meant good for him. Yeah, So I don't know. Or maybe maybe Rick Flair thought he was being funny, like you know self, it's self deprecating humor, right right.
Speaker 4: Maybe like he's not like that like Jim Ryan. He's he was supposed to be funny and it came across the wrong way. I have no idea what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's surprised me because I'm like, oh, is that is that? Because I thought I knew about most of the beefs, or at least the big ones, but I didn't know. Yeah, maybe that's maybe Flair was going for Aha, I'm Rick Flair telling somebody not to seek attention and that's the joke, right right, and they'd be funny. Yeah, But I don't know.