Speaker 1: One oh one Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: On Orlando's rock station one oh one one w JR. Aren't this hour brought you by our JR Tuesday ticket takeover that's happening all day at one oh one one w Jr's Instagram.
Speaker 1: Had a few people reaching out saying, Hey, how do I get the running for those spirit Box tickets for their sold out show at the Instagram page. You can win them at one oh one one WJRR.
Speaker 2: That's the only way to score them. Tickets are tight, tight tight for that show, So get by there at some point today. You don't have to do it right this second, but when you have a moment again.
Speaker 1: At one oh one one WJRR and Instagram, it's good to be following us on there because we give away stuff all the time.
Speaker 2: I had double check that this was not in April Fool's joke. It is not. It's no joke at all. In fact, I think a lot of us are going to be happy to hear this news after initially being disappointed. Do you remember that there was a movie made called Coyote Versus Acme Old? Yeah, and it was completed. It was done. It was made for about seventy million dollars by Warner Brothers, and then Warner Brothers all of a sudden said we're not putting it out. We're just going to write this thing off or putting it on the shelf.
Speaker 1: And for those that don't know, the younger listeners, that's from a road Runner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Looney Tunes. The road Runner was always thwarted by the ACME products he tried to use to capture the Coyote. To capture the road Runner exactly, so the movie basically Wiley Coyote. The storyline is Wiley Coyote finally sues the ACME company over the many faulty products that hindered his attempt to capture the elusive Roadrunner in every single damn episode, and.
Speaker 1: You do realize, as dumb of a concept as that is.
Speaker 2: It'll do great. The movie rights were purchased after being sold to a company called Ketchup Entertainment and it will be released in theaters. No exact release date yet, but Ketchup Entertainment says they will be putting it in theaters for all to enjoy. It is complete, it's done. John Cena is in this. It's a movie is a mix of animation and live action. So uh that date again, he said, there is no date yet, it's to be determined, but they will be putting it in theaters, so it will see the light of day. Right, So he sues acme, but does that mean he actually catches the road Runner at some point without having there going to this movie? Anvil? That says act me on the side of it, crushing them them.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're going to this, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Not in theaters? But you'll watch it? Oh yeah, yeah every Saturday. I'd watched that cartoon growing up, thinking them, this will be the way.
Speaker 1: He's getting such a good plan he's getting him. I thought the same thing with Tom and Jerry. Oh yeah, Mom's getting that little turd exactly. Fload to man floida man, floating man, got to be a flooring man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 2: All right. Technically Florida woman in this case we only have one theme song or apologies for any who might be put off by that. That's just just how it is. We go to the epicenter of most Florida man slash woman activity in the state of Florida, which is the Saint Pete slash Clearwater area. Again, what is it forty year old Florida woman named Nikki Quaterman who was quote very intoxicated when she got into a verbal domestic related argument with a sixty three year old person eleven thirty on Saturday morning this past Saturday.
Speaker 1: Morning, extremely intoxicated eleven thirty am.
Speaker 2: The pair had been in an on and off relationship for the better part of the last decade. According to the criminal complaint. After the argument, Quarterman quote took her clothes off and started to break everything in the victim Saint Pete residence. After the man got Quarterman to go outside, she allegedly grabbed a ten to twelve inch dried conk shell and swung it at the victim multiple times, striking him.
Speaker 1: Listen, sir, you are You're so lucky that you're getting rid of this lady, because you got to. You gotta separate yourself. Forget the on again, off again, It is off forever.
Speaker 2: The conk shell featured the added feature of barnacles on the outside of it as well. That hurt. So this isn't your average run of the mill gift shop conk shell. This sounds like a legit deal.
Speaker 1: Here, let me see her, And is that because I see her on the front.
Speaker 2: Of that trunk and angry at eleven thirty in the morning on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: So do you think not to analyze everything? Do you think this from the night before and just kept going, or do you think that that's a hell.
Speaker 2: Of a power night if you're still rolling at eleven thirty or in the morning.
Speaker 1: Was she out you know, like maybe doing some fishing or she doesn't look like she'd be fishing.
Speaker 2: You get a hit by a conk shell that' oh my god, that'll leave a mark with barnacles. Yeah, that's that's gonna leave the mark. And uh fine. Oh, by the way, there is more on the coyote versus acting on our Facebook page, as is video footage of this out of Texas Taco. Take a look at, uh the dude on the east scooter, okay, which is that's not obviously that's a very regular sight and see people on east scooters normally, though you don't see somebody on an east scooter on a highway doing sixty five oh my god, as this guy is doing. And it's demonstrated by the motorists who captured the video and pulls up next to him and pans down to his phnometer sixty five. The guy's just in shorts, T shirt and that's it, zooming along.
Speaker 1: You realize when pat, when that thing gets squirrely, you're done. Not only are you gonna roll and road rash the entire way down in your shorts and T shirt, then you're probably gonna get hit by.
Speaker 2: Some sixty five Yeah, on an East scooter on a highway.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about adults on a scooters? I'm talking adult adult like this guy that I'm looking at on j R R Facebook page. Come on, but it's a means of transportation.
Speaker 2: I have a negative vibe on the whole East scooter thing just from the number of times I've nearly broken an ankle tripping over one that's just been thrown down on a sidewalk somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like downtown as you're walked. I don't get it, man, it's scooter life man. Sixty five. Dude, I like when the rebels grab all of them and throw them in like in the well, not in the bay because that's during, but all in the dumpster.
Speaker 2: Somebody threw a bunch of Lake Eola, didn't they a while back? I remember it was.
Speaker 1: There was a story out of clear Water somewhere off the bridge there.
Speaker 2: Into the bay. Someone did I thought someone dunked a bunch of Yole Lake Yola as well. We're not encouraging anyone to do that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this one's this one's scootered at sixty seven miles an hour. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you wreck, I'm telling you we'll see on I four there. Buddy three w j R, or Orlando's rock station,