Speaker 1: He go, and he goes, and he appreciate it. I appreciate it, right.
Speaker 2: Sell ladies and gentlemen. I'm joining by my guests.
Speaker 3: On hold on, hold on home came back on.
Speaker 2: I'm telling them my guest Jay Alpha Miller, what's uping man, mister Teflon, it's alone.
Speaker 3: All right, real quick?
Speaker 1: How is your day?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh? Just all right? You know what I'm saying. When you come across a lot of civilians, they tend to anger me. You know what I'm saying. But I'm good, you know, keep it keep it clean, keep it fresh, can't to playing, can't coplane. We got a Memorial Day madness at PCW letter on tonight. So uh, I'm a great spirits wonderful day. You won't be there, of course, of course I'm gonna be there, all right.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, what you're gonna do? What's doing tonight? As far as that goes what I do every.
Speaker 1: Night at PCW, And that's helped these civilians understand the rank structure here in America. You know what I mean. We have a crisis. We have a crisis in America with these civilians. The national pride is at all time low. And that's what I'm here to do. I'm here to bring it up any way I can. So that's what I'm there to do tonight. You know what I'm saying. If there's another professional wrestler that doesn't appreciate what I got to say to civilians, then he get jammed up for the cause. But hopefully that's not the case, and I'm just there to increase, you know, national pride.
Speaker 3: Okay, more specifically, are you rustling tonight?
Speaker 1: I'm actually not sure. Like I said, I just I'm there to always increase the national pride of civilians. You know, Joe, I don't mean to take off your podcast right now, but it's just that's one thing about this business that I wasn't privy to. You know, my President told me to join the cause. I didn't realize I have to deal with so much pushback from civilians, you know. So that's really my mission. Every time I step out that curtain, it's a healthy savellians. They don't want it. I got a four speeded to them. But as far as merestler tonight, we don't know yet, we don't know. I hope someone doesn't want to get jammed up on a Friday night. But we'll see that wa see.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, So what happen in my notes right? I have here plug plug what we have coming up? Have anything coming up tonight, like like on the line, like in the near future.
Speaker 1: M hm uh. So we got I'm also on another show with that PCW host is called Blaze's Costa de Lucha formerly known as Quatro's Cross de Luca. We took the show from him, so it's ours now, me and mister J. Blaze. We got that going on next month. I got Deep South Wrestling, which is another promotion out there in Georgia that I'm working with, So I should be doing that next month. Trying to make some more moves, trying to broaden my message, if you will, you know what I'm saying, because this this mission doesn't just start and stop with Georgia. You know, I gotta take it across the nation, across the fifty. So I'm trying to get into Memphis. As you've seen, I was over there in your neck of the woods in New York a few weeks back. So yeah, that's what's going on right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, So I was.
Speaker 2: So I was doing some homework on you, right, I was think just going through your look at your Instagram, lot of stuff, and it got me think.
Speaker 3: It got me asking these two questions.
Speaker 2: So tell me about your military background.
Speaker 1: I mean, I had to serve my country right after high school. You know, it was was much out there for me at the time. The best route.
Speaker 3: When was this? After high school?
Speaker 1: Around like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so you're you're younger than me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, so around like twenty sixteen, I joined the military, finished my contract. After that, you know, I was just trying to find my way. I really, I've always loved the sport professional wrestling since before I can remember. If I could tell you my first human memories, it was I had parents, duncle, Donald's, got good powdered donuts, and professional wrestling, and I don't know what it was about it. I just clung to it. And after the Army, I was like, this is something I'm gonna try out. In the process, I might have made a trip to Washington, DC and we did some things in there where you know, now I'm over here representing my country to my fullest extent. That's another story for another day. But yeah, the military service. It was great and is still the different type of discipline in me, a different type of resiliency, mental resiliency, my fitness as well, because I think my finish very seriously. So yeah, it was a great experience. Don't forget anything about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, cool, Cool. I saw a picture of you and Corledo. What's the relationship with him?
Speaker 1: I mean I went there at the Spectator that night.
Speaker 3: I will leave went where went where?
Speaker 1: It was a luter show that went that took place in Georgia around twenty twenty December. I met Carlito. He was he was cool, took a picture with me, gave me some advice. I told him I was trying to get into the business. Gave me some advice. Also that night, I met Tyson Maddox, which is another prominent performer out here in Georgia. He's been doing tours out in Japan recently. That's another professional wrest to look out for, Tyson Maddox. He's making his way. So yeah, I mean it's just I went that spectator, got a lot of advice. As far as Ladyship met Carledo, you know what I mean, I'm appreciate he doesn't look at Telon as a as a comrade or as a friend. You know, I appreciate you. Just there's a season wrestler trying to give another wrestler advice.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, uh cool cool cool cool cool?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I was gonna close fust go to the listener questions. This person asked him that I want to ask you ask myself.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This person called the hot line up now one seven twenty five sex Strual Hotline. They said, well, I was gonna ask you what are your feelings about hy Heena? Wait, hold on's actually want I'm gonna come back to that question. I'm asking this first. They both break up questions. This person asked what I'm gonna ask where? I want to ask you too? What's next for you? Especially after your lost hyena asks?
Speaker 1: You know, when it comes to Hyena hecks. I gotta respect the way he handles himself. Yeah, I took the l I definitely have a rematch in mind. I don't know when it's gonna take place. I need a rematch. How you if you're listening or if you watch this letter, just know Yeah, I bet, I bet he's on the top of the Mountain right now at uh one division pro. You know it comes with the territory. But yeah, I'm I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him at Change in a few weeks, you know what I mean. But uh, as far as he's concerned as a competitor, he's a great competitor. I learned a lot from being in the ring with him, you know. So nothing but good things to say about how you in the X other than I need my rematch simply.
Speaker 2: Since you, since you brought up Change Jue sixteenth main event Hyena X versus Chad Skywalker versus Owen Night, all the other champions going in.
Speaker 3: Do you have an interest in this match in particular?
Speaker 1: Of course? Okay, Joe, I've been I've been the ring with all three of these men, Okay, So I'm definitely gonna have my eye on it. I might, I'm not gonna say too much. I might have an interest in watching it up close and personally, who knows, who knows it might take place that night, But I do know this, it's gonna be a banger. It's gonna be an American barn burner. I'll tell you that right now, because with those three men, it's only gonna be mayhem.
Speaker 2: Now why are you so? Why do you have such an interest in it? Like you are just gonna challenge the winner potentially, or.
Speaker 1: I mean the sport professional wrestling, it's more than just going out there and doing your moves. You also have to understand that there is competition. There's always gonna be competition. And like I said, I've been in the ring with all three men, and I he's got to keep my eye on prominent competitors. Okay, As far as hanging a hex, like I said earlier, that's a match I have interested because I feel like I had him. I was this close. I was this close, So I have to get that rematch. I have to. Okay, that's another reason why I'm interested in the match, because I can't let that l slide. I went there to one division pro and my debut match, got a title shot, and I let my country down. So I can't let that slide. I gave too many promises out. I can't let it slide.
Speaker 3: So the swmatch, right, would it be for the championship or.
Speaker 1: Just it better be? I mean, don't get it wrong, don't get it wrong. Yeah, I'm a competitive guy. I hope everyone's competitive. If it's not for the championship, I won't mind taking a non title w and maybe that could lead me to a championship match. But at the end game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay, uh so okay, so definitely young that's a store on finished business according to you, anything else that you're trying to do, like you know, like any championship you're eyeing right now, anybody that you're like, you know, targeting right now.
Speaker 1: I mean right now, I got my eye on a crooked ass lucha door by the name of Quatrokabasis.
Speaker 3: Okay, like I said at.
Speaker 1: The show Blazer's Cosa de Luca formerly known as Quatro's Casa de Luca, he took the crown back last week at our show with so much interference from the outside, and Dion Summer's over there just back in him. That's who I have my eyes on right now. That's who my focus is on right now because normally don't get it twisted. Like I said, this is competitive sport. I understand the struggle, the sacrifice that we all go through. These civilians don't, but I do. So I'm gonna have a problem with Wrestless. It's not till they get into my business and they get in my way with what I'm trying to achieve. And I'm trying to achieve greatness and like I said, get gold. And with this situation with that Cricoluta door, he got in the way of what I was trying to do, and that's trying to instill the rank structure. I'm trying to increase the national pride of the civilians. But quatrical basis doesn't understand that. That's is damn saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I guess he don't know this right now, Pata Cobasa and watch it back any any championships or like just goals stripping their future, you're hoping their future.
Speaker 1: Right now. It's about just getting as many reps as I can can, you know, trying to get my name out there at several different places. Like I said, I'm working on trying to get into Memphis in a few months. Also working on trying to get back up there, up to your Necker Woods. You know what I'm saying of championships, I mean, I'm tough one. It's gonna come, you know what I mean, Gold is gonna come to an American you know, any specific in minor just of course Deep South. We got these Deep South tag champions that you know that are kind of being hinted that bringing back being held by a lot of prestigious wrestlers to make it prestigious. So when those come back, I think me and Apaolo Prince down there in Deep South definitely got an eye set on that. Of course, the Dealer's Choice Championship at PCW. Of course the pc W title. Even though I respect my coach and the HUCI daddies one hell of a competitor, I'll be crazy not to want a shot. All due respect coach, if you're watching or watch.
Speaker 2: Later, Okay, okay, I'm gonna go back to questions.
Speaker 3: Those are all my questions personally questions. Uh, this person.
Speaker 2: Asked who inspired you.
Speaker 3: What I They were specific, So I guess whether.
Speaker 1: Is that civilian question or is that like another wrestler you don't know, you have no idea.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to get the I can't get the number out.
Speaker 1: Roger as seems like a civilian type question. But as far as the inspiration, I look to the guys of you know, like your your booker, t's your curd angles, you gotta love the people, Sham, the Final Boss, the Rock Triple h. Yeah, you know guys like those who I watched like growing up, that just had me just intoxicated with the sport. You know what I mean, just simply took me out of my living situation, anything I had going on in my life. Watch those guys every Monday night, Friday night, if if you will, those inspirations as far as as far as this business is concerned.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to buy this next question in two parts. So this next question part one would be well mine actually because you kind of like whenever I went over that earlier, like we have in mind, so I was ahead asked this question.
Speaker 3: This person asked him here, I'm sorry who pretty much? They asked, like, who's your dream opponents?
Speaker 1: Who my dream opponents? That's a that's a really good question. Mm hmmm, it's a really good question. I mean, I got my eyes set on. I would love to wrestle Trade Shaw one these days. I know Trey might watch this back Trade Shaw Deliberator if you will. Uh uh, that's someone I definitely would like to shut his mouth a little bit, show him some respect, show them how America does it. Who's another person I'd like to hop in the ring with. I mean everyone at the top. I mean when I when I think about dream opponents, when I see other wrestlers talk about dream opponents, I don't see how you can't aim for the top of the mountain. So I mean, in my in my eyes, one day, you know, a guy like Damian Priest my eye to look across the ring from me, you know what I mean, A guy like Cody Rhodes has to across the ring at mister Teflon, you know, so dream those are dream opponents of mine. I'm not trying to stay on this low level without at the top of the mountain. And that's who's at the top of the mountain right now. So those are my dream opponents.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, here gave me for a question. So with in in in school, right, I took my major was business and a five year plan and a ten year plan. Right, So where do you see yourself five years from now?
Speaker 1: Five years from now, I see myself on the grand stage. I can't lie to you. I see myself on the biggest stage on a nationally televised network, spreading the message that I was spreading.
Speaker 3: Now in the room for five hundred Menia Camel.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be WrestleMania, it could be all in, you know what I'm saying. Either or as far as five years from now, I definitely see myself being on a weekly televised network. I can't say Wrestleman. That that is like maybe like maybe eight years, maybe eight. You know you're dealing with Teflon, so maybe eight, I can say WrestleMania. But as far as five, definitely on television, because I gotta spread this message worldwide, at least nationwide. The fifty ass to hear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I was gonna you brought eight years now, right, I was gonna ask me what we see some ten years.
Speaker 1: And now I think ten years from now, you're looking at uh, You're looking at a franchise player. You're looking at someone that has the company there on his back and taking it to new heights. But have a company that will be you know, Tony, uh Paul, if you're listening, Missus Teflon is here, put your money on the right man, all right. These other pretenders who act like civilians, they're not the one. It's talk. It's missus Tefloni.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, well goddamn, I I have like another guess come of at six thirty. So I kind of like, I kind of like a bridge the interview a little bit. I might have done too short because they're fucking done.
Speaker 1: For that. But listen, bro, like.
Speaker 2: Whether it's an event coming up or your social media if you want to plug uh.
Speaker 1: Like I said before Blazer's consta Day Lucia, that's next month, I definite got to look at the detail else on that as well. Like I also stayed it earlier in the beginning Memorial Day Madness at PCW tonight at eight, I will be there live and in color.
Speaker 3: Wait where's the wait? Where's it?
Speaker 1: Oh, Kanye's Georgia. Kanye's Georgia. The address, you know, Like, I gotta look that address up. Whether you can't just put me on the spot like that, Joe, come on, I'm definitely gonna post it. If you follow me on socials, you have that address? You you correct, you correct, don't put me on the spot like that, Joe, come on, disadeing as they watching, you know what I mean. But I definitely if you follow me on socials, you'll have that address there. I gotta because I put it on maps. You know, Siri is a very reliable source for navigations, so that's what I use most of the time.
Speaker 3: But our boom sound at least a lean on Google Maps.
Speaker 1: Google Maps ways, whatever you use. You know. I'm try to be old school with it. But yeah, like in these days, you gotta gotta move quick. Address the address I got, y'all. If y'all followed me on the socials after this to get the address, is it be or just the Normally we have tape shows that go to i w TV about a week after the event has passed, uh, or we go to YouTube, like recently the last show right now, we just uploaded it to YouTube a few days ago. See y'all go check that out, Askywalker.
Speaker 3: Oh, get back to that. But you said YouTube, what what channels?
Speaker 1: That league? That'd be a Platinum Championship wrestling, gotcha?
Speaker 3: You'll hear that. Thanks on YouTube and Instagram, by.
Speaker 1: The way, and Instagram and the Facebook. All right.
Speaker 2: Back to the past, Skywalker. Now we gotta say about him, though I didn't want a few days ago.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I heard a little bit of it, heard a little bit of it yeah. Like I said, last show, me and Chad lockhorns and I got the dumb you know. I mean, what to expect in my debut match in professional wrestling was against Chad Scott Walker, and the PCW brass allowed me to redeem myself and get my dumb back. So I mean, we're done with Chad. But like I said, I'm also gonna be interested in that triple threat. He has changed. So yeah, yeah, Chad, if you're watching or you do watch, I got your number. Brother, I'm sorry, I got your number.
Speaker 3: You can Okay, did you brought it back? Who would you like? Who do you want to win? Siple threat change for wrestlings?
Speaker 1: Gorgeous? I think.
Speaker 3: Ohen Night right here on my little.
Speaker 1: Okay. I mean as far as me, who I want to win? That's that's kind of a difficult question, you know what I'm saying. I think whoever does win, uh, definitely has a target on the back. Not just from Taflon. You got a lot of hungry competitors that are gonna wait for the opportunity to strike, so the winner gotta look over their shoulder. I'm telling you, the winner is gonna get jammed up by me. I'll tell you that much. Okay, sooner rather than later.
Speaker 2: I've uh, I was again, I was looking at you right while I was scaring for his interview, And what's the what's.
Speaker 3: The main name again?
Speaker 2: Uh uh it's end and not not not nagism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's what's going with you and him?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the that's my coach right there. You know, he's taught me a lot in this business, training train with me, trained me a little bit. Yeah, he's Joe, one of George's best, to say the least. That's the Houchi daddy, the PCW champion, former Deep South heavyweight champion. Anytime I need some advice, I had to navigate this crazy world we call professional wrestle. Not lean on him or I'm always eager to ask questions. I mean he's an ally for now. We definitely have lots.
Speaker 3: Of okay, so it's not so somebody else I'm sticking for all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've locked ones in the past. Me knock at a one on one and Deep South Wrestling. Like I said before, he got the better of me then. But coach, you know, you know, damn well, we got these people in white and black stripes. That we call ref I'll call him insurgents. And you know, if not for him, I would have had you. I might have tapped. I might have tapped, But that don't mean I didn't have you.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, daddy, cool cool, cool cool cool? All right, So say five three right now, a six store. I got my boy over night coming up right?
Speaker 3: Do you know do you know about all night?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, me old and I had a good one on one match at PCW. You know what I'm saying. Uh, he's a man of the people. Unfortunately, he's a man of civilians. Unfortunately. Less comes up the work team captain and he's working to be I don't know what he's working for. I mean hopefully not civilian, but I mean in the ring he is second to none.
Speaker 2: He definitely does his thing like civilians like it.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, Gerald, let me let me, let me just let me learn yourself to real quick, Jerald. These civilians you some people like to call them marks, some people call them consumers. You know, the people are no value. They just they pay to watch their heroes win so they can live vi charasy through them. The National Pride sucks. All they do is eat, all they do is hop on on the accent on the Twitter and Instagram. The complain they got no no will uh value to him. So I called them sivilians because that's what they are MPCs if you will.
Speaker 3: I can't say all this on Memorial Day too, as we are recording.
Speaker 1: And that's the sad part. That's the sad part, because like I'm gonna tell you, like I'm gonna tell that tonight, they have turned a day of honor and memoris. We're supposed to remember the soldiers that gave their lives for this country to make it the greatest country on this planet, and they turned it into a day to eat and stuff their face. That's what these civilians did. H that's my problem with.
Speaker 2: The I'm sorry, I'm bugging out mondays just the sub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta, we gotta, we got an event Memorial Day today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Friday is reported, so they'll case on catching lives, not cassing live stream. But all right, cool, cool, cool, all right before for wrapping up, if you want to say or act my next quest before before you wrap you want to or next guest all night, I want to see them or ask him.
Speaker 1: Uh let me see. We don't want to ask one night, when is the rematch? Tell them? Teflon said it okay, mister Teflon. J Il Familler wants to know, wants to ask the work team captain when is the rematch?
Speaker 3: When is the rematch?
Speaker 2: There you go, alright, bet all right, bet cool cool cool like your social media.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can always follow me on Instagram. It's not Teflon as I ts period Taflon. I'm trying to get ahold of this X thing. You know, Elon must make it difficult these days. I try to. I try my best to, you know, stay connected, but too many civilians and the opinions online. But I mean, primarily it's really Instagram. If you want to follow me on AX if you want you know what I'm saying, that's America is Taflon. Facebook. I don't really be on Facebook like that. So I mean, it's really those two for right now. Like I said, I'm not really like an internet type of guy, you know what I mean. If I'm not promoting a match I got coming up, or trying to promote fitness or you know, christiany on that, I'm not really on the internet like that. I try to stay away from it. But if you want to follow me there to see my next moves, it's definitely Instagram, which is like I said before, it's that teflon that's I T S Period, Taflon t e f l O win.
Speaker 3: All right, well quick.
Speaker 2: Live now it's gonna plug a bring up so the chokes them mustn't pour out now or surpirra platform so.
Speaker 4: I forgot, Oh my god, bad? Now? Uh that podcast the tooke Slam or wrestling how platforms? Everybody talk to us and listen to that right now?
Speaker 1: All right? Cool?
Speaker 3: Cool, cool?
Speaker 2: I think that's everything I gotta say. I really do appreciate you being on my platform. You gotta running back some time whenever.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: A peature having you ill Let you go and get my next My next interview come up in the next hour.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, make sure you ask alle that that question from me, Jerald, ask him that I got you I got before I leave. Let your Sivilians know America's Tatlon and any rest that I got anything else to say about that can get jammed up by j Miller. And I'm gonna leave it at that, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Bett, All right, bet everybody you'll catch them tonight, all right?
Speaker 3: If you don't.
Speaker 2: We don't know where and when we just rewind and who'll tell you?
Speaker 1: Of course? Of course Instagram follow me, you'll see where we're at.
Speaker 3: All right, bet all right, man, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Be easy, God bless you already know all right?
Speaker 3: How you doing this now?
Speaker 1: Oh paster x I okay
Speaker 2: H