Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 4: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find?
Speaker 5: They build their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 4: Put down here on this solid brown the answer screen. They're all around, rise and break through all the lies. The Fat Files on fall.
Speaker 2: The page is repeally truth that hif the stage is from the firm, moments on high and right.
Speaker 5: To the dowstat boom in the dead.
Speaker 6: Welcome back shorts seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files. I'm your host is always George Hobbes. I hope this message finds everyone well. Now we're recording on this Friday evening, September twenty seventh, is about seven pm Eastern time, and obviously the news of the day has, you know, between the weather and what's going on in Beirroute. So if we have this interview and you wonder why we're not talking about certain world events that may or may not have taken place by the time you listen to this podcast, it is because we are recording again it's Friday, September twenty seventh at seven pm Eastern time. And again to all of our listeners who are in harm's way of the storm, our prayers are certainly with you obviously, what's going on.
Speaker 3: In Tennessee, Florida, et cetera.
Speaker 6: You know, we just pray for everyone and their health and that they are able to recover and rebuild it and drive on. Please check out our website. It is theflat earthfiles dot com. Again, it is the flat earthfiles dot com. Check out our blog post. Every single episode now goes out in the form of a blog post.
Speaker 3: It has all the.
Speaker 6: Things that we talk about, whether it's movies or TV shows or whatever. We cite them, we document them, and we drop it right on that blog post. So all the things we talk about during the podcast will be available right there on the website, the flatearthfiles dot com. Plus just a plethora of information right there in the forum as well. If you would like to join the program, please send us an email. It is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Joining us today is Matt, a longtime listener, and it's great to have them aboard. Matt's going to tell his journey to the truth and lots of things to cover today. Matt, thank you so much for taking the time to join us tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for having me on. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Please introduce yourself to the audience so they can kind of get to know you.
Speaker 1: Okay, my name is Matt. I'm an Oklahoma native, a gen xer born in nineteen eighty. I guess that's the last year of gen X, so that's cool. I'm just kind of like a normal gen X kid. I grew up riding bikes and playing outside. We didn't we didn't come into the street, lights came on and climbed trees, played Cowboys and Indians, you know, things like that, hide and seek. I don't think they do any of that anymore.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure you get canceled if you play Cowboys and Indians.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Before I was born, my dad had been a marine and so pretty strict upbringing. They didn't give you any warnings or timeouts. That wasn't a thing. On another note, my parents both passed away in twenty twenty amid the COVID thing. My mom had lung cancer and she got better and then six weeks later they said she had stage four liver cancer and they weren't able to save her. And that was in March of twenty twenty. And then a few months later found out my dad had cancer. He didn't even know. He broke his collarbone and they were they did an ex straight and they're like, your collarbone broke because most of it's gone. He had cancer there, he had he had lymph node cancer, he had in his brain, like he had cancer literally everywhere. And a month later, that was June. A month later in July he had passed away. So four months apart, and it was just a crazy twenty twenty was horrible for us to lose both parents like that, four months apart is just wild. But yeah, I've I've been kind of like a I thought I was a truther for a long time. For like eight ten years. I listened to Rush Limbaugh every day. I listened to Neil Boards came on before that, and then when he when he went off the air, Rush came on. When Rush went off, I listened to Sean Hannity, and I really thought that I was informed, you know, and I was a conservative Republican. And now I'm just like man, all those years I was I was being led by the people who are taking you where they want to take you. You know. I feel like, I hate to say it about Rush now that he's gone, because I really liked listening to him, but I kind of feel like he was part of the opposition that was paid to lead you where they want you to go, kind of like all the Alex Jones type, you know. So but yeah, those were a lot of years where I really thought that I knew what was going on in the world. And now it's like, over the last couple of years, I started off listening to a conspiracy show that was Richard Sarah, and just many topics would come up, like the nepheline and things like that, and I hadn't really even dealt with any of that. I was like, what is the nephiline? And then I started digging in and I was like, Wow, I knew about giants, but I didn't know that they were probably descendance of demons, you know. And then I just really got into listening to conspiracy shows and podcasts were kind of getting big, so I just started going through and I would start with conspiracy in the title, and then somehow I came across The Fact Hunter, and I have listened to hundreds of hours of both both The Fact Hunter and this program, and it's kind of surreal because I feel like I've been friends with you for a long time, but we've never actually had a conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the cool thing with radio.
Speaker 6: I remember growing up and meeting one of the Phillies announcers.
Speaker 3: Was growing up.
Speaker 6: When I went to bed at night, I listened to the radio. Radio was a big part of my life growing up. I'm obviously a gen X or a decade older than you, but you know, when you started introducing yourself and you were mentioning how what our childhood was like, I don't know what word to use, but man, it's just it was I don't want to use the word wholesome, but it was such. You know, the parents didn't worry about us the way they do today. We got on our bikes, we rode around.
Speaker 3: And what really resonated.
Speaker 6: With me is when you mentioned the street lights, because that was the universal code in our neighborhood. No matter what we were doing, whether we were playing baseball or riding our bikes, the street light came on all right, we got to go home because my mom usually put on a limit of five to ten minutes, like after the street lights came on or else I was going to get a talking to. And it's just so interesting within a matter of you know, thirty years, how different of a childhood that we have versus what they have today. And if you go from the fifties to the thirties, even that isn't such a huge difference. It was kind of the same thing. People their bikes, played ball, street lights came on, they went home. But you know, over the last ten twenty years, everything has changed.
Speaker 3: Across the board.
Speaker 6: And obviously I think video games and the cell phones, and you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I can't point to a particular.
Speaker 6: Event, but I guess I just kind of miss those times when you know you can trust your neighbors and your children could go out ride bikes, and they're more interested of interacting with each other face to face versus chatting online or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: Right, I think the advent of the Internet, and well, like even even when I was young, and like the early eighties, early to mid eighties, when the Nintendo came out and people quit coming outside as much and then it just went from there, the Super Nintendo and Sega. It just it got really crazy. And with the with the advent of the PC and all the games and Internet and cell phones. Now, like kids are gonna have negg problems, their heads always down, they always have their phones. I can't. I have. I have a few. Like we have four children all together. I have a son from my previous marriage, and my wife has two daughters, and so my my son's thirteen, and she's got a she's got a fifteen year old and an eighteen year old that are my stepdaughters. But we also have a three year old, so we've kind of started over with that. But I noticed that all of our teenagers always have their cell phone, and I kind of wish that I had done flip phones or or started later with with the cell phone deal, because they just they don't have the childhood that we had. They don't and the innocence doesn't last as long. I know that they know about things that I didn't know about until I was quite a bit older, and I think that's just something that comes along with having having the Internet and all the information right at your fingers all day, every day.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: And we often talk about the double edged sword of technology, and that is certainly one of them. Right, absolutely, right, yeah, man, And another thing I wanted to mention, And you know, my heart goes out to you because you know, most people struggled with twenty twenty just with you know, what was presented to us as a pandemic. But to you know, lose both parents during that time on top of it, I can't imagine, you know, I don't want to dwell too much on it, but did the events that were going on the world complicate you know, obviously they were in the hospital and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like my mom's funeral we had to have outside, which it turned out it was okay because it was in March. Otherwise we would have only been able to have ten people if we did it indoors. And she has she has four brothers, and I have probably a hundred cousins, and like, I mean, it was just there was way too many people to accommodate an indoor service, and they wouldn't let more than ten people in. And I mean I'm one of four siblings, so it was it was just just to have our wives and kids. There would have been more than ten people. So yeah, that was very, very difficult. And then when my dad a few months later, when he had cancer and went into the hospital, they really didn't want to let any of us in to see him. And finally we petitioned hard enough that I was able to get my younger sister in there and she stayed with him for a couple of weeks, and then they sent him home for hospice because if we went to a nursing facility, we wouldn't have been able to see him, you know, he would have just passed away by himself. So we brought him home and put him on hospice for the last couple of weeks. So that was it was. It was really tough. But yeah, COVID. You know, if if that's more than just a hoast, then we still don't have answers on COVID. No.
Speaker 6: And that's something that I try to on the fact un or bring up about every six months because I put that in line with nine to eleven and other things that we need to remind people of often, no matter what it was, the tyranny, the shutdowns, the closing of churches, that is something that show, you know, we should remember and implored that it never happened again.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's that's I don't think that people would fall for it like they did the last time. I think the fifteen what was it, fifteen days to stop the spread or flatten.
Speaker 3: The curve or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't think that people would go for that again. I know that I was. I was in a walmart when they had the arrows on the floor and I was already done at that point. I was like, I'm not I'm not following the arrows. I'm not wearing my mask. And I remember walking down an aisle in the reverse direction and I didn't have my mask on, and this older lady she goes, you're going the wrong direction, and I kind of looked around like I was lost, and I said, I'm sorry, I didn't have my compass, and I just kept walking.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That is something I talk about often too, is just how regular people felt empowered. And I think that was part of the plan to further divide and conquer us, right, the people, so we can as long as we're fighting amongst ourselves, that'll take the attention away from the people who were really causing all the pain and atrocities, you know, not just here but around the world.
Speaker 1: Right. If it's not if it's not like abortion, it's racism. If it's not racism, it's the pandemic and the mask wearers and the vaccinated versus the unvaxed. It's always some strategy to pull people apart from each other. So, yeah, they're masters that that they've been doing it forever.
Speaker 6: I kind of laughed when you were talking about Rush and those guys. Sean Hannity is who actually if you look, he wears a Cia lapel pin, which is kind of funny. But I too was like, you know, ten years ago or so, I'd listening to Glenn Beck. Well I got it all figured out, and it's the left that are just evil, and you know, we have to have our work hard and get the conservative guy elected president. And it's just funny when you look back and reflect the layers, just like an onion of your awakening, right, you know, it's just hilarious. And again to me, you know, certain things were considered conspiracy, but then when you start to find out the truth about Oklahoma City nine to eleven, like you mentioned the atrocities of Waco and Ruby Ridge, which I believe that most probably over seventy five percent of the people today know nothing about.
Speaker 1: Ruby Ridge, right. Yeah, it was well, you know, being a gen exter, that was something that happened. I was still pretty young when it happened, but my parents were. They were kind of awake for the nineties. I guess about as awake as I was before I was into the truth, and so they believed that the government went in and tried to murder the whole family, and I think they would have if if Randy Weaver hadn't been a Green Beret or Special Forces whatever he was. I think they probably would have killed the whole family and it would have just been something that got pushed aside. But they were able to hold out and draw attention, and so that that was one of those things that was just like an early atrocity that was like, Wow, the government's really not in our corner at all. And then when Waco happened, I think I was about thirteen at the time, I was like, it was so obvious that set that place on fire, and then they tried to blame it on the branch Davidians. I was like, there's no way that they did that to themselves. Nobody burns themselves out, of course not. I mean, you saw the people jumping out of the building on nine to eleven. Nobody sets themselves on fire as like a as like taking a stand. Oh I'm gonna I'm gonna burn myself out. Now, nobody does that. So yeah, I just thought that was That was like one of the early times when I really realized how evil people can be. Janet Reno, I just remembered looking at her thinking she's like a bulldog and just just evil as can be.
Speaker 3: And then and then I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: And then you know, with the whole thing with the Bush family, I really thought you'll get a kick out of this. I really thought that Bush Junior, I thought he was like a great guy. When the whole and the whole nine to eleven thing happened, I thought, wow, he got a bum deal coming into office. And then a couple months later this happened. And then as the truth about nine to eleven kind of trickled out, I didn't really want to believe it. When I when I started to realize it was a conspiracy, I was like, there's no way. I mean, I just kind of believed the idea that the upper floors, the like the pins that were holding the steel in place, got weak from the heat and they started collapsing. I was like, people are crazy to assume that the government would would take out these buildings. And then when you watch the windows blow out, and you can really tell that the controlled demolition was taking place. And then I didn't know about Building seven until a few years later, and it, you know, it just all started to come together and I was like, oh, wow, this this is the real deal. They really killed three thousand people plus on that day, you know. And then the Pentagon I knew right away when I saw the hole. I was like, that definitely wasn't a jumbo jet that hit that place. But you know, what do you do about it? I was just I was just one of those people that was like everybody else going, well, I'm just I'm just Joe blow over here. There's nothing I can do about it, and so you just you just kind of take it. And then you end up several years later with COVID going, well, they want me to take the shot. I don't know if I have a choice, you.
Speaker 6: Know, absolutely, And that's kind of something I mentioned yesterday. That's what they want us to think. They want to trivialize us, and you know, there's nothing we can do about it. But getting out and speaking the truth is a big part of, you know, making progress and waking people up. And for me, you know, one thing I wanted to mention when you think about it, Ruby Ridge to Waco was like six months and and exactly two years to the day from Waco to Oklahoma City. Both of them were April nineteenth, one ninety three, one ninety five. You know, we talk about some of these administrations and I'll say it again, presidents are simply CEOs that answer to the bankers and oil barons, the.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: But at the end of the day, that's kind of how we blanket term that time when you look at the Clinton administration and something another thing we never talk about. I did a podcast on this maybe four years ago, twa eight hundred that was taken out by either Israel or taken out accidentally by the US Navy. And this happened just months before the election of I think it was I don't remember if it was Clinton's second election or it was. I think it was ninety six, so it must have been Clinton's second election. But there's so many things that happened in the nineties that get brushed under the rug. But moving on to nine to eleven, and you had mentioned how like when we first hear about it, it's like that's just too much, right. We go through certain conspiracies and we say, Okay, maybe this is that, maybe that is that, but there's no way our government was complicit in killing three thousand people. But nine to eleven and flat Earth were two of the biggest things that it took me a long time to digest. And I wonder if that was something that you had to deal with as well with nine to eleven and then later down the road with flat earth where it wholesale, it really wholesale changes your entire way of life and way of thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really did, because with nine to eleven, I know for sure that I used to get mad when I would hear people act like it was a conspiracy, you know. I was like, well, there's no way that they were able to pull that off, and everybody just fell for it. And I remember, like early on, I think it was even rosy O'Donnell was saying that she didn't believe it was anything but a government cover up, and I was like, Okay, well, Rosie o'donald's crazy, you know, which to this day, I think Rosie o'donald's crazy, But that was like one of the first times, and so I just kind of thought anybody who thought that was a conspiracy was crazy. And then the same thing with flat earth. And I remember one of my ex wife's friends came in, she was at our house, and she was talking about her husband. She says, she says, my husband believes in flat earth. She's like, can you believe that? She just gave it, gave us a look, and I was at the time, I was like, I hadn't really given it any thought. And I sat there for a second and I said, well, I would have to hear the argument, because I've always been the type that I want to know more about something. And this was probably ten years ago, and then I had I had never been able to link up with him to kind of pick his brain on it. And then I was I was listening to another program and and somebody brought it up and they used the Flat Earth Society, and so I thought it was you know, I kind of ended up thinking it was kooks after that, so but then I encountered Flat Earth Dave online and I started kind of watching a little bit of his stuff, and I was like, Okay, he makes sense. And you know, I've been I've been a Christian, We've been a family that goes to church most of my life. And so I had heard about Genesis and like the Earth being on a firm foundation, and uh, there's there's all kinds of references to the four corners of the Earth, and I'm like, well, how could the Earth have four corners if it's a sphere? And then I started to I started to think about the fact that water doesn't stick to a ball. It would all go to the bottom. You know, I've done enough carpentry and used a level enough times to realize that water is going to settle to the bottom. And if you and I've ridden on them, I don't know if you've been to carnivals and ridden the gravitron where you you lean against the wall and you slide up as the centrifugal force carries you. And I'm like, if the world was spinning at one thousand miles an hour, the water would just fly off. And then people are like, oh, yeah, well, the gravity holds it in. I'm like, okay, so how do how do you lift your arms? How do you walk and stand mobile? If the gravity is strong enough to hold the ocean? And why are you able to even move? And they're like, oh, well, that's a good point.
Speaker 6: I don't know how it works, and they'll quickly change the subject. Hey, did you see the football game last night?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: That's why they never want.
Speaker 1: To talk about it, because the people who don't believe in flat earth don't investigate the facts. They're just uncomfortable with the fact that somebody believe is the world's flat Ye. My wife, she's like, she's not like a denier, but she's like, I'm sure that it is, and I believe you, but I don't want to investigate it. And I'm like why and she goes, well, because like all of the conspiracies and the things that you She's like, the things that you're into, I think if I got into it, I would be depressed and down and not want to move forward because everything's been a lie to this point. She's like, I think that would just destroy the paradigm that I live in. And she's like, now, I'm sure that you're right. It's probably all bad, but I don't want to know about it. And I was like, well, okay, so we don't discuss it very often. But I was really excited to get on the show because I just I really just thought I was going to send an email and maybe you'd respond and it'd be cool. And then you're like, hey, do you want to be on on Friday? And I was like, whoa. So yeah, she's out of town this weekend and it's just me and my son. So I was really excited today. So he's in the other room and we're we're both we both listen to The Fact Hunter and we listen to The Flattered Files. So he's he's thirteen, and he knows more about what's going on in the world than a lot of adults do. So I'm really happy with the way that's going.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: You know, when I talk to my friends who I've known for a long time, and one of my best friends in the world is mine, think is very similar, especially when it comes to flat Earth. He kind of knows and gets it. But I think there's just a comfortable place where people are at. But then I'll remind him of John eight, verse thirty two. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. And there is a time of turbulence when you you go down certain rabbit holes, whether it be like I said, nine to eleven or I mean there's just a hundred of them, but when you come out the other side, you know, I wouldn't trade to go back. I'm thankful that that the Lord helped drop the veil from my eyes, if.
Speaker 1: You will, right, I know that Oklahoma City was another one that was like where I'm at right now is literally ten miles from ground zero. As a matter of fact, I was going to come and see you in April, but I had I had another engagement that kept me from being able to make it. But so that was something I didn't know about Terrence Yankee until I think it was there's another guy that you You play some clips from his show from time to time. He's not on a court.
Speaker 6: Corbyn, Yeah, yeah, I think I heard that report, right, yeah, James Corbett.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, James Corbett. So I heard about Terrence yak on his show. It was a clip that I heard on there, and it may have been on your show that you played the clip, but that was the first time I'd heard about him, and then so I did some digging and there's there's a lot of information out there about him trying to come forward and the fact that they literally just murdered him. I think I think that people get uncomfortable with that kind of thing because when you look at the evidence, like the fact that this this is a big, tough guy and there's blood all over the inside of his car and he tried to say he had maybe cut his wrists, but then he climbs over like a razor wire fence and then shoots himself and tosses the gun away. It was it's so absurd, and then you're like, Okay, so literally this guy was taken out by probably probably a three letter agency, and they didn't even do a good job of making it look like an accident or a suicide. It's like they want you to know that it was real so that you'll quit pushing and asking questions. It's like, I think they want you to know that it was a professional hit. But at the same time, they did it in a way that was like Okay, don't don't push, don't ask too many questions, or you'll end up like Terrence Shake. That's the way I've taken it anyway.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I agree. And I remember his wife did an interview. It might have been either on a local radio show or like Caravan to Midnight. It was either in the late nineties or right after two thousand and like that was the last time.
Speaker 3: You ever heard from her.
Speaker 6: She kind of disappeared on you know, you know, and I understand that's a lot to go through. She probably it's a lot to bear. Going back to Randy Weaver and the Ruby Ridge standoff, can you imagine he I mean, he didn't have another happy moment of his life, even though he lived until just I think he just passed in twenty twenty two. But witnessing what he saw, I mean, he just was probably a walking zombie for the rest of his life at the hands of our government, right.
Speaker 1: And I saw his daughter interviewed, and for her to have to have seen all of that too, she's traumatized forever.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And there's really no good answers for why they did it, you know. I Mean, they've given some lame excuses about possible gun running or something like that, and I'm like, really, these people lived off in an area where they weren't bothering anybody. They were just trying to live their lives at homestead, and there was no reason for that at all. And then the same thing with the Branch Davidian people. I mean, maybe even if you could make the argument that David koresh was thought he was Jesus or something like all of the fake things that they've come out with about him since he's been dead, It's like, I don't think it's easing anybody's conscience that all of those people died because David Kourage thought he was Jesus, you know. And so for the government to come up with all of these different things that they do in these scandals, it's like, I'm really I'm I'm really struggling to find out why. I think That's the biggest thing for me is like I understand dividing is and stuff like that, but what is the what is the motivation? What do they get out of it other the other than financial gain. I know that like the like the Rockefellers and the and the Rothchilds, I know that there's a big deal for their family to play both sides against the middle because they gain on both sides, but eventually you would think they'd get to a point where they'd have enough and pushing us wouldn't gain them anything. But I think as a Christian looking at it, it's like, Okay, we wrestle not against fresh and blood, but powers and principalities. And these people are truly evil. I think that, you know, like Dustin Nemo says that they're all descendance of the Nephelium, and that's that has never seemed more real to me than it does now. To see to see how evil they are, they have to be demonic in some way, yeah, or.
Speaker 6: Some type of bloodline issue. We played the uh every once every year, so I like to drop Fritz's spring Myers bloodlines of the Illuminati. And it is something that's hard to comprehend how one human being cannot only not be bothered at people's pain and suffering, but in some ways it seems like that they enjoy it to do it, to continue to enable it, whether it's war, whether it's famine. Uh, just it's it's you know, you go back to the Georgia guidestones and you look at the first rule on there is their eventual goal is they want one population control. They want to get it down to five hundred million, and they want to have everybody track, which, by the way, they do a pretty good job of. Now everybody who's carrying a cell phone, they can hear what you're saying, they can see what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, they are leaps and bounds in technology, probably twenty years advanced what we think we have today.
Speaker 3: Would you agree with that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my dad, I remember my whole life growing up. He's like, you know, the microwave and all these other inventions that we have that we think are pretty cool. He's like the military. I don't know what division of the military, but he was like, there's there's several different entities that are part of the military that you're not even aware of. And he's like, they have technology that you wouldn't believe, like the idea of those those railguns that they had in the Navy ships. There was a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger where they had handheld ones and it seemed like kind of sci fi time, And my dad said, I guarantee you they have those guns. You know, they're that shoot like a chunk of aluminum at at over the speed of sound or whatever, and it goes through walls and hits people and they can they can tell what you look like in your outline and all that. He's like, I guarantee you they already have that, and they probably had ten years before that movie came out, sure, And he's like, there's a small negative truth in all of these movies. And I remember that. And then when I got a little older and I was there's a guy named Ali Seattle Tan. I don't know if you've heard of him, but he talks about like the revelation of the method and different things where they have to as part of their rules, like the Illuminati or whoever, as part of their like rules, they have to tell you in some way what they're doing. And I feel like like the whole Epstein and now Diddy, all of those, all of these like child pedophile things, and they've been telling us about these people for years and we've just been like, oh, well, I know Diddy does some wild things and nobody does anything about it, and then he'll end up well I don't really know Jeffrey Epstein's actually dead or if they just made it look like he killed himself, but you know it'll be the same thing with Diddy. If he starts exposing people or he says he's got dirt on powerful people, he'll he'll be suicided as well. So yeah, the people who are really controlling everything at the top, I think that. I think that it's all based on spiritual warfare and they're leading as towards an eventual head.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 6: And they do use people like Alex Jones, and they use movies and music for disclosure. What you were talking about saying, hey, we told you so. Didn't hear the Red Hot Chili Peppers telling you about space isn't real it's made in the Hollywood basement? Did And you hear Alex Jones tell about that elementary school in Connecticut, but then they went after him so you'd stop talking about it. All these things. What was the movie in twenty twelve, Contagion? We told you it was coming. And that's what they do. They say, hey, we told them. It's just that you have to, like Manly Hall said, once you can understand these things and you can see it, and you can learn to dissect it and understand what they're saying, that's when you can really kind of, you know, intercept the Enemy Transmission if you will.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, there's there's that. And then there's that movie with Julia Roberts that came out last year that Barack Obama was involved in. And I recently watched the Civil War movie and I was like, Wow, there's a lot of there's a lot of hidden things in that movie if you're watching for him, and it's just really spooky because I really kind of feel like that probably I don't want to say it's gonna happen, but I think it almost has to happen. Happen. You know, I've been trying to get my wife to be more of a prepper. She's, like I told you, she's kind.
Speaker 7: Of like like we're people of faith, like the church that we go to, we're just we're we believe in discipling.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of a big deal for us. And like right now, I'm in a group of guys where I meet once a week and we work on becoming disciples. And my wife's already been been through that with with some women from church. So but she she wants to be prepared in case, you know, we were still around when there's a when there's some kind of turmoil at the end armageddon or whatever, if we if we're not, if we're not raptured, which I've started to look into that, I don't really know that I believe in a rapture anymore. I think that was something that was concocted. So I think I think if we're still around, we're going to be going through the tribulation and it's going to be pretty bad. Head It's it's just a really strange feeling to be on this side and look back and see the way things used to be when I was kind of oblivious, when I just thought, Man, if we could just beat those dang Democrats, Yeah, if if we we'd quit letting them steal elections, we'd be so much further ahead. And and now to go. I'm not even going to vote this time. I heard I heard you talking about I heard you talking about the fact that there's three hundred and thirty million people and we have two choices. But they act like, well, you guys, you guys have a choice, and how is that even possible? I mean, it's it's come down to a point where you feel like you have to pick the lesser of two evils. But then no matter who you pick, you're still getting evil.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Like Donald Trump's not a good guy. I was just talking to my son about it earlier. I'm like the fact that he's had these two fake assassination attempts on him, and and uh that that's only made people like him more. And the fact that he's got all these felonies, which the felonies were probably crap anyway, Like I'm not I don't believe any of that was was like a real like he actually committed crimes. I think that, you know, in all honesty, Donald Trump probably has committed crimes that we don't know about, but certainly not the ones he was convicted of. Those were those were trumped up charges for lack of a better term. But like, honestly, he's not a good person. I mean, just the comments that he made on the bus with that that they had recorded before the first election tells you everything you need to know about him. I don't believe like the racism, I don't believe in the Russia hoax, but I do believe that he's just an He's just an evil guy. I don't think there's any any redeeming qualities about the guy, other than the fact that the the economy was better. But I still don't really know if that was anything that he did or if it was just like a natural process, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they have to appease us sometimes, they have to give us wins sometimes otherwise, you know, maybe then we would get together and you know, kind of walk away from the system. So it's just like wrestling, you know, the good guy has the belt for six months, and then the bad guy comes in and hits some of the back of the head with a chair, and he gets the belt for six months.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 6: So it goes back and forth. The belt goes back and forth to appease everyone. We'll be upset for four years. And it's you know now that I'm pretty much awake to everything, you know, I'm still learning things all the time.
Speaker 3: But especially this election.
Speaker 6: To see people's posts on social media, right this election is going to decide whether or not our country decides, you know, if it succeeds or if it's the end of the USA. And I just kind of laugh. Dave Ramsey said it the best. He said, what goes on in your house is far more important than what goes on in the White House. And that's the opposite of what the puppeteers want you to believe. Again, the federal government was meant to be such a small entity of your life, and now people like that will spend there's people out there who spend fifteen hours a day tweeting in support of one or the other. It's just it's quite a trick that they've pulled on the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I really don't understand, Like, I don't understand how they came up with Joe Biden in the first place, because you can look at the guy until like, I don't believe a lot of the conspiracies about him being Jim Carrey and some of this other stuff like the Fittest flat flatterger. I watched him a lot of times, and he has a lot of crazy theories about people being other people. And I've watched a few of his videos and I think that they're funny more than anything else. But can you just imagine what goes on in the White House? Like you were talking about Dave Ramsey saying what goes on in the White House, I just I just try to picture Joe like walking around looking for his ice cream and and all of that stuff, And I'm like, Is there really a Joe Biden? Is this the guy that we used to see with the big teeth arguing on with Paul whatever the guy's name was that ran for election with uh with Romney. I mean, you remember having the debate and he had the big white teeth. I just don't know if it's even the same man, or if it's even if Joe Biden's even still alive. And then to run Kamala Harris as a candidate is is just such a joke. I'm like, we have people in this country that are smarter than either one of those people, and just to run a Democrat that's that's not even not even standing for anything but just can articulate would be would be something that would probably win the election for them. So I don't really understand the point of running two people that can't that can't form a sentence between them.
Speaker 6: And I think this election, more than any other election, just goes to prove the fact that there is no real you know, you know, democratic republic. As they say again, she is it's mockery at this point, they're just mocking us because they know we're not going to do anything. We're going to complain we're going to go on social media and we're going to air our grievances. Right, shout out to Seinfeld there. But at the end of the day, they have built the matrix so well, people have got to get up, go to work, and do their whole thing. So at this point it's become mockery. Really, I don't think anybody takes her seriously, like as someone who is this super smart person who can understand fiscal economics, macroeconomics, and you know, military strategy, all of the things that should go into being qualified to lead what is supposedly the most powerful country in the world. And if you listen to her talk, I can, Matt. I can't listen to her talk for more than five seconds. It's too much for me. And that's when you really got to understand. You know, some people will say that's why you got to vote for Trump. No, that's really why you got to understand. We need a new system and not a new president.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, she drives me crazy. I can't stand here either. There's a there's a woman who does little TikTok videos and stuff that there she impersonates her and she's hilarious. And then I saw a guy do an impression over the other day, and he was talking about getting the spaghetti stains out of the temperware. Was his hot hit that that was going to be the priority when he first gets into a off as Kamala Harris, to get the spaghetti stains out of soup aware so we can save money and get the economy back on track.
Speaker 3: There you go, somebody figures out out.
Speaker 1: It's just so funny because that's something that she would talk about, you know, like she brought up her mother and how people used to cut the grass in the neighborhood and stuff. And I'm like, that had nothing to do with the question you were asked, No. Yeah, And then my son played me a video earlier with her talking about the cloud, storing things in the cloud, and it was just so obvious she had no idea what she was talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot of good stuff out there. Actually on both sides. I saw one Harris impersonator and a Trump personator and they were doing like a comical debate.
Speaker 3: It was pretty good, But that's what it really is. It's just mockery.
Speaker 6: It's just and I say that, man, but there're three hundred and thirty million people and this is the best we have to offer.
Speaker 3: Come on, I mean, what are we doing? And we know Biden isn't running anything.
Speaker 6: The poor guy, like you said, whether or not it's actually even him, it's just what a crazy world that we live in before we kind of transitioned into flat Earth. In your experience with that, one of the other you know, we talked about Terren Shakey and many other journalists who have maybe gone too far or acrossed the CIA got taken out. Gary Webb is another guy who was a great journalist. He had a series, the Dark Alliance series in the San Jose Mercury News back in the eighties or nineties, late nineties, And of course when he died, they found him with two gunshots to the back of his head, and it.
Speaker 3: Was ruled a suicide.
Speaker 1: Of course, right, because most people shoot themselves more than once in the back of the head in order to make sure they got it.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like the Vince Foster thing. Yes, I don't think anybody even at the time doubted that that was not a suicide and it was just another one of those deals. It was like, well, the Clinton's probably had him taken out. But that's that's what they do. You know, she the whole locker up things should have happened, and here we are, you know, several years later, and nobody's been locked up and nobody's been helped accountable. And then and then even Donald Trump with the Operation Warp Speed. I mean, there's there's an argument to be made that, like the seed war, there there's an argument to be made that that was intentional and that he's part of He's part of the cabal. And so I can't in good conscience vote for a guy who may have contributed to a billion deaths. You know, there's young people dropping dead all over the place from taking the vaccine, and it's like, I don't know if there's a way to prove it or not, but there's been guys on like Firmamental that have used microscopes and they're actually finding up in people's blood who didn't take the vaccine. And I don't know if it's coming from like food sources or if it's a person to person transfer, Like how how is it taking place? But they're putting it in so many things. I don't know if we're going to be able to escape it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that is something you know, if it gets to out of control. I mean, God did it with Noah, right, he wiped out the earth because of similar things, and that is certainly seems to be what they are doing. And again, these are the things everything that you've talked about, and how people just say, oh, that's the Clintons or yeah, that sucks that you know they shut our country down. Yeah, that's but you know, they shut the churches down, but it was the right thing to do that. We don't want to kill grandma and grandpa. Of course they played that card for.
Speaker 1: People, right, But that's how you know they're on the same side.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was how it all started to come together for me. Was I was I realized at some point I think I was watching I was watching Senator Kennedy. I think he's a senator. He may be a congressman, but he was grilling a woman who was she was from like an Arabic alliance or something, and he was like, you support Hamas, don't you, And I'm like, I'm like, well, she never said that, and then she actually physically tells him that she doesn't support Hamas and he's like, well, then you support Hesbelah and she's like, no, I don't. I don't support violence on either side. And he just kept running over and he's like, I don't have time, but I'm saying that you support Hesbelah and Hamas, and just I was like, this guy is obviously working for the opposition, because anybody who's thinking clearly can see the genocide on either side is wrong. Like I don't support I don't support wiping out the israel I don't support wiping out the Palestinians either, just because as a Christian I can't support either way. But then also when you when you look at the fact that the Jews are not actually Israelites, it's like, well, you know, there may be something there, I mean, does the Nemos makes a good argument for that, And and I've actually spent several hours looking at his his website and reading some of this research, and it's it's pretty powerful stuff that they've been kicked out of all these countries, and they've been taught like molesting kids and eating kids and all kinds of different things, and it's just it's when you find out who's pulling the strings in the background, it's like we've we've got a real serious situation and they're all on the same team.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, go ahead. I'm sorry that.
Speaker 1: The argument is like like for me, I'm like, well, I think that the only thing that we can do is things like this, like getting people to wake up and spreading the word, because you know, with with all the things that are going on, like the fluoride in the water and doing everything they can to make us docile or emasculating men and pushing the feminism things so hard, like we're losing all of the people who would have stood up in the past, either through attrition or vaccinating us out of existence or feminizing as many people as they can so they can control us. And it's it's never been more obvious than it is right now. And I like to me, as soon as I was awake to it, I was like, oh, I realize now what's going on? And we have these people that they put on put on the internet like a I can't remember the guy's name was. He was a kickboxer or something, and Cannice Owens and him were friends and he's always talking about being a high value man and all of this, and I'm like, I'm like, this guy is obviously controlled opposition. They arrested him a while back and held him in Him and his brother were arrested, and it's like that was all for show.
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 1: I really believe that. Yeah, it takes. I really believe that that whole thing was just like he was. He was starting to get people that want to be more masculine. And but I think it, I think it was all part of a part of a controlled opposition. Same thing with Jordan Peterson. I'm not entirely convinced that he's I don't think he's on our team really.
Speaker 3: Without a shadow of the doubt. Now he's a gatekeeper, that's what he is.
Speaker 1: Right, And then there was you know, he's got the whole diet, which I'm I'm kind of on a carnivore diet myself because uh, I decided I needed to get into shape more so because of all the things that are going on. But I uh, last year, I got sick, I had I found out I had diabetes, and I've lost like seventy pounds. I'm down to where I was in high school or actually a little bit less, and I'm down to like two hundred pounds and I've never been two hundred pounds in my whole life. So but yeah, I'm getting into shape, I'm getting out, I'm moving a lot more. I was an aircraft mechanic, so my main job was rolling around on a roller chair under an aircraft all day. And then I got a disk job, which made it even easier for me to just not do anything. And so as you move up and you make more money, you get less active, it seems. And so I've just I've just made that a part of my life. And you know, you're always talking about you need to be spiritually and mentally and physically prepared because it's it's going to get bad, and so I've really taken that to heart. So I've been trying to get physically in shape as well as spiritually and and everything else. And now I'm trying to trying to get the wife to want to prep with me, but it's kind of an uphill battle because I really think that she just scared more than anything else. You know, you think about the tribulation and what's going to happen. Everybody's kind of fully aware of that. If you are a Christian and you look into it, you go, well, the tribulation is going to be excruciating for anybody who's here, and I'm like, well, there are things that we can do. I really don't think we're going to be that. I really think that what's going to happen is they're going to end up getting rid of us or putting us in a concentration camp, you know, before you know it. I'm like, there's not a whole lot of hope involved in this. But if we could kind of get out in the country a little bit and maybe have some chickens or something like, I don't know, I really don't know. I know there's a lot of books on prepping and I'm just now getting into it. But it's just one of those things where like you know that the end is near, and it's it's getting worse all the time, I think. I think with the Bread and Circus though, with the and and all of the distractions like Babie and Epstein and all of this other stuff that's all, and the Tape Brothers, all that's like surpliviuous to the situation. I feel like I feel like the big things are the government and and like flat Earth if you want to transition to that, it just seems it just seems to me, like if you don't realize the topography and all of those things that are involved in it and how it connects back, especially Christian people. When you talk to a Christian person, you're like, hey, let's read the first page in Genesis, and there's some things I want to point out. And you start pointing them out and they go, well, that's not really what it means, and they try to give you some spin. They try to spend some reason as to why it's a globe, and I'm like, well, why do you believe it's a globe? Well, that's what we were taught in school and NASA confirmed it. I mean, look at these pictures and uh, it's it's just so funny how how many things fall back to finding out the truth about it, Like you know, the flat ears and nine to eleven, all of these things. There's there's a route to it, and it's all it all comes back to being a spiritual war, and it all comes back to the fact that they're trying to pull you away from God.
Speaker 6: And indeed, that's why the first episode, I knew it had to be important to understand and why the lie and the lie is why the lie is very obvious. Like you said, they are trying to hide, to hide. God, do you remember the moment when you kind of realize that, yep, we're on a flat plane that is immovable. Do you remember that moment when you you kind of convinced, convinced yourself And was there a particular piece of evidence that kind of uh, you know, slam dunked that mentality.
Speaker 1: I was. I was listening to I think it was like episode six, maybe the thirteen. Maybe you had David Weiss on early in the Fact Hunter, and uh, I listened to that episode. I had already heard him once or twice, but him and Rob Skiba, I had heard him talk a few times, and I was just starting to maybe accept the fact that flat earth was a thing and I and really the moon landing, I knew it was. I knew that was a lie. Just I had told my dad my whole life as a kid. I was like, Dad, that's there's no way that that tinfoil thing went through the Van Allen Belts. Like I'm not buying it, because when I learned about the Van Allen Belts, I was like, well, they would have had to have like something really armored up. Ceramic's not going to do it. And they had this little aluminum thing that they landed on a rock, and I'm like, that just seems so hokey to me. There was no way that was real. And in nineteen sixty nine you could probably pull that off with people that were uneducated to a certain extent. But then you find out that people that are one hundred years old were being taught about flat Earth. I saw that elderly lady that Dave Weiss that interviewed, and I was like, Man, this is really this is really convincing. And then when he starts making the points about water on a ball and how water finds the low point, the sixteen, the sixteen landings, the emergency landings, I looked into that and I was like, Yeah, there's no possible way that they that they diverted and landed the way that they did. If the Earth was round, they would have done something totally different in every one of those instances. And when you look at the flat earth map and you look at how they had to land these emergency landings, I don't have it in front of me, but it's so powerful to evidence there. It's just like wow, you know, and then I wonder about whether or not there's continents outside the ice wall. There's so many things that we don't know because they've got everything locked down. And another thing, I know I've heard you say it before, but I started watching maybe a year ago. I started watching My lunch break, and so, I mean, this brings something else into it, but the millennial rain theory. Looking at all the buildings that are here from the fourteen hundreds before the power tool and stuff, I'm like, it makes sense to me. I'm starting to believe the millennial rain theory that they talk talking about it. He says the short season and stuff on there every once in a while, but I know what he's talking about, and I'm like, is it possible that the Mark of the Beast and all that stuff already happened a couple thousand years ago and we're just we're like the leftovers and we're waiting for the Lord to come back, you know, and the judgment and all of that stuff. Because if that's the case, the tribulation that we're thinking is going to happen may not actually be at tribulation. It may just be the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 6: My lunch break I highly recommend it's just in short, concise pieces of information. Something that's very compelling to me. He talks about it, and John Levy talks about it. Is there's a picture I think from the I don't know if it's an actual picture or a drawing of but there's a horse and carriage in front of the Capitol and then.
Speaker 3: The White House.
Speaker 6: And now you have all these buildings, these massive Roman type buildings, and a horse and carriage next to it. So you know, the question there in lies did we create this or did we find and stumble upon this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: There's a picture of the White House being excavated, and so many buildings in our country that when they big dig pardon me, below the surface, there's a whole other entity to the building.
Speaker 3: So is this right? Did we really stumble upon it?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Well? They what do they call the people that been Franklin and all of those people, They call them the founding fathers. It's to me it's possible that you know, like a lot of these old stories about about like Native Americans and Christopher Columbus that might just all be like fake history instead of fake news. I think a lot of that stuff was just set up. I mean, if you think about it, like going back to like why the lie, it would be why the lie about our history as well, because if we were living in a short season on a flat earth, they would want to lie about all of it in order to keep you in the dark. And if they keep you in the dark, they keep you away from the Lord, you know, because he's the light. So to me, the lie about our history and the lie about the shape of the Earth, or even if it wasn't just a shape, to me, it's like a topography, like you just know that we're not on a sphere. Like people will say flat Earth. I don't know if it's necessary necessarily flat earth. Obviously we have mountains and valleys and Mariana Trench and stuff like that, but like, I don't I can't say that it's a square or a circle or anything, but I know it's not a sphere. And so that's where I've come from. I've come from thinking that possibly it's a sphere and people are upside down in Australia right now and go and then going one hundred and eighty and going, yeah, that's not even possible. I mean, there's no way that you could be upside down in Australia and not falling towards the sky. It just it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: And it's interesting anytime you look at a globe, whether it be and I'm talking I'm not talking about one in a classroom, but if you look at one at the beginning of a movie, it always shows the United States. They don't show they don't show the backside where you're going to think, huh, Australia is you know, they always just show the United States. They throw they show the front side. Even if you go back to the old nineteen thirty two, before we even ever quote went into space, you know how they knew it was it was.
Speaker 3: A perfect globe.
Speaker 6: It really is. Just it's unbelievable. And I don't remember who said it, but somebody said that if you tell a big enough lie, people will believe it just because I guess it's well, there's no way they could make a lie about something that big, right, like nine to eleven, you know, for people who were alive during that time in your at least so if you were born let's say before nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Right, you were at least eleven.
Speaker 6: People remember that the next few weeks, that huge patriotic movement, you know when football returned on September the twentieth, when oh, by the way, number eleven, right, the Twin Towers, Number eleven got taken out by a jet on September twentieth, two thousand and one, and a guy named Tom Brady took the helm. It was huge, It was patriotic. All the football players were running on the flag. And to question such a thing even back then when there were Michael Michael Piper tried that again, Michael Piper, Collins, Bill Cooper, which would have been about six weeks before he was taken out, and others were behind the microphon Alex Jones obviously saying that hey this there's much more to this. Not only were they look down upon, they were called an American, they were called how you know you're not a patriot? The same type of thing if you question the Patriot Act, right, because they literally put the word patriot in it. So they are very smart in all of this. They put just thousands of hours into planning into every single one of these events, including this what we're talking about today, and that is the flatter something that goes back to Copernicus back in the fifteen hundreds, and you know, it's very interesting Martin Luther between fifteen thirty two and his death in what the late fifteen forties, he had some interesting things to say about some of the people we talk about today who may or may not be controlling the world, were you know, controlling at least the United States, And also about Copernicus and the globe theory. And it is interesting how these events are so big, Like you said, Vince Foster, nine to eleven, they're lying about the globe, and it just even when they wake up to it. I don't think some people understand the gravity again, lack for a better word, the gravity of the situation, the gravity of the lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the density, the density of.
Speaker 3: The lie, the lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's really it's it's really overwhelming when you first when you first accept the fact that you've been lied to about it, and then you think, like, like for me, the last couple of years has been spent investigating all the things I was lied to about, you know, nine to eleven, Oklahoma City, Waco, like all of these different things, and then you go, well, there's more obscure things. The USS coal and all of these different things that happened that were just like when I was young, things were just brushed over. I mean, I turned twenty one the day before nine to eleven happened. My birthday's actually on the tent and I turned twenty one. And then the next morning I was at work and all of that started to unfold. And I was at the time, I almost I almost enlisted. My dad had been a Marine, and I went, I went and talked to the recruiter that I was there on nine to twelve talking to a recruiter, and I was in a room with twenty five other people, and he was he was talking to people twenty five at a time, and my dad was like, I'm begging you not to do this. He says, he says, they're They're getting plenty of people, and he says, I just I really have a bad feeling. I think we're going to end up in war. And my dad was in during Vietnam and stuff, and he was just like, I'm just I don't want you to go and do this, and he asked me not to enlist, and so I held off for a little while, and then I eventually decided not to You know, and I have I have some regret about that, just because of the whole wanting to serve your country thing, but then looking back and then hearing people like you and some of my relatives who who have been to Iraq and Afghanistan. And I have a cousin that committed suicide because he I think he had PTSD and he'd seen a lot. At his funeral, they said he was an EOD tech in the Army and he had been he had been all over the world. He'd been in Bosnia and Sarajevo, Hnia. He's been everywhere. But he'd been on six hundred and seventy something missions, and I think that it just got to him. He was he was not far from retirement, and he committed suicide and it was just a really sad deal. He left a note behind said that, you know, people say that if you'd waited a couple of days, that you wouldn't have made that decision. He said, I I knew if I waited that I would have made the same decision, so I just went ahead with it. That's that was his suicide note, and I was like, wow, So he had just really been through some really tough things, and uh, it's just it's sad because you it all goes back to the evil and the people like George Bush who sleep comfortable in their bed every night knowing that we what do we lose? Every day? There's like hundreds of people were committing suicide because they can't deal with what they've seen. And you know, so there's a there's a part of me that's grateful that my dad talked to me out of going, but then there's a part of me that feels guilty because of things like my cousin committing suicide and I wasn't there. You know, Yeah, I don't know. It's it's tough. I mean, you've you've been through it, and uh, you know, I appreciate your service and and uh, you know, I just everybody who's a soldier. I've always had like this immense appreciation appreciation for it, and especially before I was awake and I was like, these guys are are keeping them over there so we don't have to fight them over here.
Speaker 3: That was my life too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like all of the all of the things that you thought to this point that had you all hyped up, and now it's like, wow, I have family members who are never coming back because of a big lie. Yeah, and so it's just it's very it's very emotionally conflicting on multiple fronts.
Speaker 6: As uncomfortable and emotional it is to talk about something like that, it's very important because this is really addressing the problems. And listen, many people within iron units committed suicide because they couldn't handle what they've seen what went on, you know, and I'm we had it well, I'm not going to get into the certain things, but EOD tech is probably one of the top three stressful jobs in the military, especially when you're down range, when you're on you know, route clearance, you get a call, you're out there with your robot and everything else.
Speaker 3: It's just the level of stress.
Speaker 6: There was a movie, I think it was called The hurt Locker that you know, it's a movie, so they're not gonna but I mean, that's basically what they go through. And it's a shame that at the end of the day, it was all based on a lie, which Desert Storm was too. It came out that Nara al Sabah, the girl who cried in front of the Senate telling how the Iraqi soldiers were throwing babies on the ground.
Speaker 3: She lied.
Speaker 6: It's just one lie after another. And to go full circle again. I think in order for me to have taken the time to look into flat earth, I had to go through all the other rabbit holes and I actually stopped and I said, wait a second. If they're lying about this, and they're lying about that, why in the world would they not be lying about water sticking to a ball. And I think I think God intentionally put my awakening process in that order so I would take the time to look into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's there's a natural process to follow. I think that. I think that so many people believe, like so many people are convinced that Waco was a bad deal and that Ruby Ridge was a bad deal, and getting people to believe that nine to eleven was a it was an inside job, is a little bit more of a challenge. But you say the words flat earth to somebody and they instantly just dismiss you as being one of the wackos, you might as well just say, hey, over the weekend, I joined a cold you know, because because they look at you like you're a you're a nut job. As soon as you say flat earth and I'm like learning about flat Earth, and especially like guys like flat Earth Dave and and some of these other people. Once you're able to charge articulate things to people in a clear and concise way and say, look, I'm not crazy. I believed in globe birth my whole life. And then within the last probably for me, it's been a little over a year probably that I've really taken the time. I heard about it ten years ago and I was kind of just dismissed it because of the Flat Earth Society and their website's a joke and it's probably dedicated to distract people who look into flatter But once you really are able to understand it, and you can see that most people that believe in the globe, they can't articulate anything about it when you ask them how fast is the Earth spinning? Or how far are we away from the sun? How far are we away from the moon? I like to ask people is moonlight warmer or colder than ambient air? They have no idea, And I'm like, well, if you are so convinced that we on a sphere a globe, then how come you can't articulate any of the specs about that? And you're willing to sit here and argue with me until you're blue in the face about whether it's round or flat. I mean, it just seems to me like if you were if you were into something like that, you would have it. You would have all of the numbers, you would have all of the specs. And matter of fact, I listened to a guy that argued with Dave on a different podcast, and he just would not come off of the globe thing and every everything about bringing bringing plane, air boats, going over the horizon back into focus with the camera and stuff. He's like, well, that's refraction. He's like, well, how is it refraction? When he's like, if it was refraction, then the sale would look upside down through the lens. And he just went through a lot of things and the guy just would not come off of it. And I was like, I you know, this is the same It's the same thing as when you're trying to, uh give some word to somebody who doesn't believe in God. It's like, if they tell you I don't believe it, you're not going to convince me that. You should probably just stop right there, because some people cannot be cannot be brought over to the truth, or they're afraid of it to the point where they don't want to hear about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that there's some people that NASA could come out and admit the line, they'd still oh, you know, they would. They would blame it on something Trump got to him. He's trying to discredit NASA. People will look to any excuse. But at the end of the day, it changed. It is life changing, and I don't even think I realized it when I first started this podcast. Maybe subconsciously, you know obviously why the lie, but the impact that it has on people, and it I do think once people come to this particular rabbit hole and understand, it becomes this snow ball effect where it gets bigger and bigger and more light shines into you and you realize how this world really is versus what they tell.
Speaker 3: Us it is.
Speaker 6: And it is truly a moving experience that I will never forget.
Speaker 3: I mean I can still.
Speaker 6: I know I've said this before, but I remember that night and walking around and where I was, and just like where I was on nine to eleven or any other significant event, that's how important that awakening was to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the nine to eleven thing was a super emotional thing for me, because, like I said, I turned twenty one the day before, and I remember every moment of the day when that happened. I remember who I was with, what was said, you know, like every moment of that day I remember clearly, and for the next few days, and then I remember like documentaries. There were these two brothers that were making a documentary about firefighters in New York, and I watched their documentary several times after nine to eleven, and after I heard about the conspiracy, and like the very convincing thing, like when you were talking about the fact that steel melts at like twenty eight hundred degrees but jet field doesn't burn any hotter than eighteen hundred, I was like, that's that's the smoking gun right there. If if you need anything more to convince you than the fact that it wouldn't have gotten hot enough to do that, then I don't you know, there's no help for you if you don't believe that it was an inside job after that, if you don't believe that it was a controlled demolition. When you hear Larry Silverstein say I told them just to pull it, you know, it's like it's like anybody who's ever been around this stuff, or you hear all of the people that were that were in the building that kept hearing explosions and kept just so many things going on, or the emergency management guy that's disappeared and his whole family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's like, what else do you need to hear to be convinced of that? And then the same thing with flat Earth. It's like, once I was able to believe nine to eleven was an inside job, flat Earth wasn't a hard transition for me because I kind of was like, if you can show me, I think I think it has to do with the fact that I was already a Christian person too. If you can show me in the word where it says, you know, the world was placed on a firm foundation, and then you can show me the firmament, and that's that's all I needed to hear. I was like, well, okay, that's pretty clear that the reason why it looks spherical when you look up is because there's a firmament over the top, Like operation fishbowl. We're clearly in a terrarium and we're the life that's being looked after. You know, the God put us in this terrarium, isn't it, you know, some kind of an experiment that started with him and even the garden, and it was like, you know it suppose it was supposed to be all peaceful until they messed up and introduced sin into the world and we've been paying for it ever since.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And there's some people who you know, kind of said, well, you know, if God is a just god, why does he allow this to happen that to happen. And people don't really understand free will. I mean, do you want every aspect of your life to be controlled to where you can't sin? Or do you want to be able to live your life and make choices and decisions.
Speaker 3: That's what he offers.
Speaker 1: You, right. Well, even the angels had free will, otherwise we would have never had the Nephelin. I mean even the angels. The angels weren't even robotic in that way. So, yeah, you have you have a definite choice. And I don't I don't believe you can be without sin because it's it's so prevalent and it's in your flesh. But I think that at some point, at some point, you know, will be made, will be made whole and get your new body and get to live with the Lord. But yeah, the flat earth ties into so many other things. I mean, like like we were talking about the millennial rain theory, that that is so powerful just looking at the buildings. I know, even here in Oklahoma, if you go to downtown Guthrie. I don't know if you've been to Guthrie before, but if you go through downtown Guthrie, there's so many Old World buildings there and there's no possible way that these buildings were built in this time period. You know, I don't know about that. There's so many theories out there that the world's been destroyed several times and that we're this new society, and I don't really know if I believe that. I just I just think that maybe if there was a millennial rain, all of these huge palaces that are everywhere were probably for those one hundred and twenty thousand people that were reigning with the Lord. I mean, they talk about there's no bathrooms in these huge palaces, and it's like, well, they don't need it because they probably got their glorified bodies. I mean, I'm pretty sure a glorified body doesn't need to do all the things that we need to do. There was probably no requirement for a restroom, right, So it's just it's so it's so compelling, and I spend my work day. I sit at a desk doing work on a computer and I'll either have the Fact Hunter, Like I've listened to the whole back catalog. I think I told you in my email. I don't always listen to the William Cooper because he got angry towards the end.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can kind of see it because it is interesting to listen to one of his shows from ninety three and then from i'd say ninety eight on.
Speaker 3: He would get very frustrated.
Speaker 1: Right He started to say sheeple a little too much for me, which is funny because it seems like such a small thing. But I was like, oh, he's on that again. So I but I like to listen to the Fritz spring Myer. The last one was about four hours long, and I think I listened to it in one shot when I was at work the other day. So I'm I'm consuming a lot of information. That's probably why I'm talking so fast. But like, over the last year and a half or so, I've just been I've just been tearing through information, whether it's conspiracies or and it seems like every conspiracy, no matter how outlandish, there's a nugget of truth in there somewhere, and if you can start to distill it down, you go, Okay, well, clearly I know who was involved in this. Whether it's a three letter agency or the Masade, or whether it was the Jews or the Rothschilds or like whoever, whoever it is, there's some some correlation in all of these things. One of the first things that really got me into that was like the the Illuminati thing. There was this video of a guy who I think he won the Voice or something over in New Zealand and that he became part of the Illuminati. Well then he broke away and he did this whole video that was I don't know, four or five hours long, and he started naming all the signs where they cover their eye and they you know, the Bapha met and all this other stuff. And I was oblivious to that before I watched that. I was like, where has this been hiding in plain sight my whole life? You know, all of the symbolism in Washington and all that stuff, and like it all started to come about and I was like I had been I don't even know where I've been all this time, Like this just showed up, and yeah, since all that happened, I've just been consuming stuff left and right, and I dig in and I followed the rabbit holes and it's just it's been a huge journey for me this whole past couple of years, and I think, you know, part of losing my parents kind of kind of spurred me to feel like I needed to know where I was at, you know, I I you kind of lose your grounding point when you lose people that were anchoring you at some point, if that makes sense. You know, your parents are kind of like an anchoring point for you if you feel like you've lost your way, like when I went through my divorce four or five years ago, you just kind of feel like you need to go home at that point because you need to remember where you're from and then and then you can move on from there. But without my parents around, it's kind of like I needed to know the truth about everything, and now I've just been just been digging. And when I found flat Earth, I was like, Okay, I was right. When I said the moon landing was faked because obviously the Moon's not a destination, it's a light, you know. And so yeah, this has just been It's been very surreal the past couple of years, and like your show has, has been very enlightening. There's so many, so many back episodes. I encourage anybody who hasn't been through the back catalog to just I have it on two different apps. I listen to you on cast Box and on Amazon Music. And cast Box is kind of on the fritz sometimes and that's why I have it in two places, so if it's not working, I can just go to the other place. So nice.
Speaker 6: So you're the person who listens on cast box, the only person there's a few. I think Spotify has gotten so big. I think it's around ninety percent of our listenership is through Spotify speakers probably number two, and then all the Amazon cast Box we get listeners in India. It's pretty cool, you know, it breaks down. It's very humbling to see people around the world who actually take the time to listen to you. And I should mention by the time this comes out, I think Sunday and Monday we'll hit our podcast with four million downloads. So I guess now is a good time to thank everyone, including yourself, who is taking the time to listen to this old man rant about things that he's experienced and seen. Is fifty five years on this flat, semi flat and motionless earth. But before we do go, can I ask you again, what would you consider your six silver bullets if you had, you know, evidence to present before What would your six main pieces of evidence be to flat Earth?
Speaker 1: Well? Probably probably One of the big ones is just knowing that water settles to the bottom of anywhere you put it. No matter what container or or any kind of object you either cover it or put water in it or on it, It's going to go to the bottom. Water never flows upward, So if we had water surrounding the Earth, it would have went to the bottom. If it was a sphere, if we were spinning in one thousand miles an hour, the water would have flown off from centrifugal force. The argument for density and buoyancy is pretty big. Light objects don't sink. Heavy objects do, so gravity is probably bs Also, like uh, one of the other big ones is if you're watching the sunset, you have to believe that you're falling over backwards while watching the sunset and you're just getting further away from it and going over the plane. That's kind of like, that's definitive for me. The sixteen Emergency Landings Book. If if if you're listening to this and you haven't read that, just just get it on a get it get it on Kindle or something. Go ahead and download it through Amazon and read that. If you need any more proof than that, I you know, I don't know how to help you at that point. Let's see being able to bring boats back in with a with a zoom lens when they when you think they've gone over the horizon. There there's a mountain that I've heard Dave talk about that he was able to bring it in from like one hundred miles away at a certain period in the year. The way that the sun hits and everything, you're able to dial that in and it's not refraction. It's obvious that it's you're zooming in on the mountain that's one hundred miles away. That's pretty definitive. And I think I'm probably coming up on number six. Planes don't compensate for spherical earth. And if the world was a sphere, they'd constantly be nose down when they're flying. And as a guy who's an aircraft mechanic, I know a couple of things about it. I've read a lot of flight books, and they fly as if they're on a flat earth. And most of the pilots that I've asked about it since it's all came about, they're like, listen, we don't really, we're not supposed to talk about it. But when you're up really high, you're at forty fifty thousand feet, you look out the window, it's a flatter there's no obvious curve to the earth, and if you know how much drop there is, it's like eight inches per mile. If you're fifty thousand feet up, you're going to be looking down like you're looking at a tennis ball. So those are my six bullets.
Speaker 6: And two things I wanted to add to that is, first, if you're ever near Colorado's Springs again, go do the incline if you're able to do so, because when you get to the top and lookout, you'll say, yeah, we're not on a ball. And secondly, as to again, one of the most compelling pieces of evidence that I completely agree with, is the sixteen Emergency Landings Proving Flat Earth by Eddie Allencarr. I will have that linked in the blog post on the website so you can go check out the podcast. It's embedded on the website, and everything that we talked about today, from Vince Foster to Ruby Ridge to sixteen Emergency Landings will all be in add it all in one location for you to research. So, Matt, it's been an incredible ninety minutes before we go, As always, I like to give my guests the last word.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just really really grateful that I got to be on the program. I've I've kind of toyed with the idea of starting a podcast. I'm kind of like I'll probably end up being the next rival. Maybe it's I was talking to my son about it today and I think that it's something that's on the agenda maybe when I retire. But I really enjoy listening to your program. I listen to both of them. I listened in several others that I mentioned in my email to you, And you know, you're just you're you're on the edge right now. You're you're like the rush limball of the truth committed community and I'm really just grateful that I found your program and that that it's led me to so many other truths, and so I I hope that anybody that's listening just just dig back through the back catalog. I've listened to hundreds of hours of George Hobbs, and it's kind of surreal talking to you because I feel like we're old friends, but you've never heard my voice before, so it's kind of kind of different. But I've had just a really great conversation with you, and I feel like it helps to talk to people who are like minded and people that are awake. So I really appreciate the opportunity to be on your show.
Speaker 6: Yeah I can't same expression right back to you. I mean locally, I don't have a lot of people to talk to about this particular thing. So I feel blessed and lucky to be able to have this type of conversation every single week.
Speaker 3: It's very therapeutic and just.
Speaker 6: To be able to communicate with like minded people about subjects where if you talk about it with friends and family, you could get the man, are you crazy? Have you been drinking today? So to be able to have this type of conversation on a weekly basis. I am truly blessed. So again, Matt, thank you so much for joining me. It was just a great conversation that I know so many people are going to be thankful for having listened to it. For Matt, I'm George. God bless each and every one of you. I hope you have a wonderful week, and I look forward to our podcast next Sunday. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 1: I know it's been struggle.
Speaker 9: I don't know you've had spain.
Speaker 5: I know you feel it tied.
Speaker 9: Tell down about all the way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know you feeling.
Speaker 5: You smile ain't the same.
Speaker 9: That so way to go from here? I feel like you've lost your way. Don't give it. No, don't give it. Never is home. Don't let goll the prime.
Speaker 3: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 5: He's got up.
Speaker 1: Glad.
Speaker 3: Why it's away?
Speaker 4: God up?
Speaker 9: Let me come.
Speaker 10: Why it's a wait? God up.
Speaker 9: I can see the street beside you. Childs are putting up the five.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 9: You are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a bad bound. Beautiful you're shoving ride Yeah, you're living, breathing, moving.
Speaker 5: You can hold your head a pie. Don't give up, No, don't give in. Never loves home. Don't they call on the primies? It ain't donet's got a clay? Why a raintail? The god of maybe come, don't give up nor don't give in you never live home? Don't let go on the primies. It ain't gon life.
Speaker 3: It's worth than me.
Speaker 5: What's a waytail? The god of baby colt?
Speaker 10: Why sur pray down?
Speaker 5: Got steamy cold?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, what's a pray down? The god baby come?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, got steamy coll.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't give up.
Speaker 1: No, don't give in, never lose hold, don't let.
Speaker 10: Go of the primise me and done? Yes, God a plane, watch you die, god of if it comes? And don't give up?
Speaker 9: No dog giving but never the hold. Don't let go of the primes get ain't done. Lover is worth living?
Speaker 10: Wats and died? The god of every cols Oh, the God of need cos Wat's done?
Speaker 9: The God of a.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, Mammy