Speaker 1: It's the Valentine in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Replay Welcome to the breakfast table, A Valentine in the morning.
Speaker 1: I laughed heartily, help us respectful to say I love you.
Speaker 3: The full show podcast starts right now.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Jill, welcome to Welcome to your life.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks, this is it. This is it. This is my life.
Speaker 2: Look around and see the shiny faces of all the happy people in front of you. This is your life.
Speaker 4: I see you, guys, more than I do my family.
Speaker 2: Oh what a life, right when you think about it. Yeah, the amount of time I see my kid nowadays, it's this is a cautionary tale for you, right, friend Michael, all my dad friends out there who have young kids. I look at a day and I get up in the morning, average day, Right, I get up, I go to work and don't see my kid. I come home early to late afternoon whenever. Colin, if he's at school, he's at school, but he's been doing soccer camps here in the summer, teaching little kids' home. Around like three point fifteen, he goes, hey, Dad, I do We talked for a few minutes. Got too a quick nap or something because he's tired from the day, I go visit my mom at the memory care center. I text them like, what do you guess want for dinner? So around like six o'clock, acaid, I go pick up some food, come home, make a quick dinner, and then he's got soccer practice for his travel team at like seven point thirty. He goes off to that. Then he's gone, And that was our day. And I'm like, I guess I saw my kid for an hour or two. And that's a scary thing. As they get older, you see less and less and less, you know, So make the most of every moment you can. All right, how are you, John.
Speaker 5: I'm going home?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry.
Speaker 6: I mean that's so true though, Like they say that, if you're fortunate enough, you only know your kid as an adult more than you know them as a kid, so you might as well cherish those moments of your kid being a kid.
Speaker 2: Wait say that, I think you messed that up.
Speaker 6: If you're fortunate enough, you know your children more as adults than you do of them as children.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's what you said, but I mean that would be I think it's I think you probably have a better chance to knowing them as a kid than you use it at based on time.
Speaker 6: No, no, I think you're messing it here.
Speaker 2: Start again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you're fortunate enough, you will know your children more as they are adults, like once they turn eighteen, hopefully you see them live their whole life, right and they have kids and stuff and you know them as an adult. So that period that you knew them as your little kid between zero and eighteen living with them is so small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really got as much. Again time wise, they say you know them more from like zero to like fourteen, then you will from fourteen to ninety based on time with them, right, but spend a more time know them. Okay, well what do you know?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Think it from the top, you know, Brian? How was your weekend, buddy? It was lovely.
Speaker 5: I celebrated my anniversary.
Speaker 2: With my wife. How many years was that again? Thirteen years? Thirteen years?
Speaker 7: Yes, we got a little hotel just the two of us.
Speaker 5: My kids went with my parents.
Speaker 2: So little hotel just the two of you. So it was what did you doing over there?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 4: I forgot this morning.
Speaker 2: Give me a lac alright anyway, is it a given then that there's anniversary?
Speaker 5: Does anyone want to high five?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, I don't know what pill it is, but I'm gonna take one right now. You ask I did, I did? I did?
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 2: It's Valentine in the morning, four three, so Friday, and I like to do this sometimes at five o'clock because you might miss these interviews, especially if you didn't download the podcast on Friday. Miley starrys stop and one of the funniest things her alarm on her phone starts going off as she walks in, and it turns out she left herself an alarm to call back Bono O doing your phone's buzzing, your alarms going off over there.
Speaker 10: I have an alarm for everything what you said the alarms were. I have to respond to Bono.
Speaker 2: Have very different alarms.
Speaker 11: And then I have to sit Naomi Campbell gloves that's on my alarm, because otherwise I will, like, you know, do like an important thing like take my dog to My golden retriever learned how to swim. Well, she it's kind of a nightmare because she takes herself swimming. I had just gotten some new sweatpants I was excited about. Immediately had to jump in the pool in the new sweatpants, and then.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say we're on the air. Oh I didn't know if knew that.
Speaker 4: I did not know that.
Speaker 10: But great, well now I name drop Bono on the air.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that.
Speaker 10: Okay, sweatpants at sweatpants. I was very excited.
Speaker 11: But my dog had absolutely you know, she was under the water for a little bit too long. So yeah, there I went. I was diving in the butt. But of course as soon as I was in the pool, she popped up with the frisbee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the best.
Speaker 4: The sweatpants saved.
Speaker 11: Yes, they were saved. They were dried out in the sun, and it was all they're actually still drying in the sun. It's a whole it's a whole thing. But right in the pool, like first thing in the morning, it's it's a lot cold.
Speaker 2: It's like it's or something.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I have a two Cavalier King Charles.
Speaker 10: I love those dogs.
Speaker 2: They're great. They they don't jump in they just lay.
Speaker 10: They just lay there.
Speaker 2: They're learning how to get off the bed.
Speaker 10: There was a King Charles Breeder. This is like, you know, back in the day right next to me.
Speaker 11: When I was growing up in Nashville, so I was around a lot of King Charles, like hundreds at a time.
Speaker 10: Sometimes.
Speaker 11: Oh they were so so cute. They bred two kinds of dogs. They had King Charles and Great Danes, and I love both of them. So you would go over and you would see these little things and then you would see the Great Danes like galloping, you know, full horses like around. Well that's Nashville together. But it was definitely for drastic taste.
Speaker 2: If you're just waking up, if you're just tuning in Miley Cyrus with.
Speaker 10: A lot of thoughts that I have nothing to do with any of the thing thing beautiful.
Speaker 2: The album is out now, the film is on Hulu and Disney, plus she's getting a star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 11: You were the most prepared out of today for all the interviews. Yeah, this is the most derailed interview we've had.
Speaker 10: We've talked about all kinds.
Speaker 11: Of Oh well, it just went out from Bono to King Charles to my new swatpans.
Speaker 2: Okay. But the fact that like that blows away because I'm for Irish heritage. Stead are born and raised in Ireland. Yeah, so very Irish. And if you're just tuning in Minley Cyrus in the studio. She set an alarm on her iPhone to call back Bono to return his call today. Yeah, and the fact that you're going to return his call, call him back.
Speaker 11: Bono, is Bono Irish or not? And then Irish it's next level because I know this. My stepdad is Irish. Okay, So you know he's like, what do you mean you haven't responded yet? But you always take your time, you know, when someone that's truly legendary, you know, you take your time and you write back something that's you know, respectful and meaningful. And I still have my stationary that I will send physical letters, so I've got to go write it and do the whole thing.
Speaker 2: But send me a letter because I love that.
Speaker 10: I'll send you a letter.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The people to take the time to put pen the papers.
Speaker 10: I have the custom stationary stop it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well I actually had some old stationary that used to have a weed leaf with my name in it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 11: And then David Letterman sent me a very nice you know, I think you probably wrote on a typewriter a letter, and I went to respond and I thought, I can't send this man my weed stationary.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do?
Speaker 10: So I made a new stationary.
Speaker 11: It's very chic, but it was inspired by David Letterman because I went to respond and said, yeah, no, this isn't the same. You can't have someone write to you on a typewriter. And then mine was like totally psychedelic craziness.
Speaker 2: There was a guy that was working here, very nice gentleman, and I gave his kid some gifts for some holiday whatever, and it never received a thank you card. So the next holiday I actually gifted them thank you cards. Oh that is amazing.
Speaker 10: I love that.
Speaker 4: It was a little class.
Speaker 2: Still never got a thank you card.
Speaker 10: But that's really good.
Speaker 2: I like that make it obvious.
Speaker 4: We are so excited to have you here and to talk about the album. And when I was listening to it for the very first time, I felt like there was this mix of so many different genres. Like I would hear in nineties country, I would hear some eighties and I just love how always eighties.
Speaker 10: Every song she keeps bringing me back the eighties so good.
Speaker 4: But every song is so different. So when you go on you're writing, do you have it in your mind of like, Okay, this song is going to have this sound or is it purely just lyrics at first.
Speaker 10: It's always unique.
Speaker 11: You know, every song totally has its own fingerprint, and so sometimes you might have a story you want to tell, something might happen, you immediately know that it needs to be kind of translated into a song, or you'll have a sound in mind and think about what would tell the story of that sound, because I think for me, I've always listened to sound and I kind of see a place. You know, a song like Walk of Fame, it becomes very obvious, but it wasn't called Walk of Fame until actually I heard pieces of this track and different variations that we were exploring, and once I heard those guitars the bang, I knew it was the Walk of Fame. So certain things, certain songs, they called you in different ways. It's always a really unique experience.
Speaker 2: Miley Cyrus hanging out. We play Walk of Fame in a second. Did you recover from the infection?
Speaker 10: Yes, you cut my leg.
Speaker 11: Everything's all good. But now you know, when I have my star, it's going to be sanitized. I mean, either wear any bads or there's going to be maintenance. Because in general, I think that the Walk of Fame could use a.
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of a so in case somebody missed the story, you were filming down there and sadly must have gotten an infection from rolling around in the ground.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this video is very glamorous, so try to erase it from your memory as you're watching the videos. Play on the memory again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me take a break. Miley Cyrus in the studio. It is Valanceine in the morning, and we'll play her new song right after this. Listen anywhere with the free iHeartRadio app one O four to three my FM. That is a new song from Miley Cyrus called Walk of Fame. She's stopped by the studio on Friday. We had a great time, stopped by like after eight o'clock. It was very very cool. Here's a little bit more of the conversation. This is where to hear me beg her to come to the Memory Care Center to sing.
Speaker 4: On a karaoke night, which.
Speaker 3: Would be so cool.
Speaker 2: I think you should come too. You have a great voice. You would be a star there.
Speaker 4: That's so nice. I know I do want to go. Yeah, but Miley's going to be bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Miley Cyrus in the studio, it's Valentine in the morning. Are you still living on cloud nine? From Beyonce bringing you out on stage in Paris? I mean night one.
Speaker 11: Now, no one can really tell me anything. That's just you know, that's the kind of the top of it. And I feel like I could go home for as long as I want to now, I mean, how.
Speaker 10: It doesn't get better.
Speaker 11: That's pretty much the things that are kind of I think talk to your kind of ultimate as an artist of what could happen to you in your lifetime has been happening to me in a very condensed short amount of a couple of years.
Speaker 10: So it's overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting Grammy's being brought on stage and Beyonce. It's all big stuff, all the stuff I would like to present to you. An opportunity, Okay, okay, this is kind of an iHeart opportunity slash Valentine in the morning opportunity. My mom is eighty five. She's at a memory care center just down the street. Would you some Wednesday night in the NASA distant future, woo and Wednesday nights if she come to the memory care center with.
Speaker 10: My mom and me and we're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll try and the web but you can like do Dolly parton. They know that stuff, they may not know your stuff.
Speaker 10: Oh well guess why we're gonna we're gonna change that. Yeah, lot of.
Speaker 2: Fame here we come like Walk of Fame where the climb.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, it's gonna go off the you know a lot of.
Speaker 2: People with alzeirens and stuff, sandicap. But I go every Wednesday and I sing Irish songs. That's amazing, And I think it'd be great if you came and just popped in and they don't know who you are. But at the end they're gonna put it on the book Wednesday Nights part about seven, go to about eight thirty and like on a party.
Speaker 10: By the way, seven thirty is perfect. I'm gonna say seven to seven thirty.
Speaker 4: He's shown us videos of him singing there and the audience there like they're in the palm of his hand.
Speaker 10: That is like hilarious.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: And listen, this is without like vocal warm up. I mean, what do you do? Train me now? Because I watched the video online.
Speaker 11: Lots of ridiculous things, anything that could just feel like you would never want to have anyone see you do this.
Speaker 10: Usually that's very helpful.
Speaker 2: Do you do the jaw thing?
Speaker 11: I blow bubbles. That's really important. So you put the straw into a glass of water and I do this every single morning. Yeah, and you it really helps lower voices. We're probably got a similar register. Okay, you blow bubbles and it relaxes all the muscles in your jaw, your neck.
Speaker 10: It's a total. It's a I think it's one of the best hacks.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: If you also have like wine corks, you hold a wine cork between your teeth and you sing your songs and anyone with a deep voice, it opens up the whole back of like your mouth and you can get resonance and high end that you don't think you have, get your chest and into your head.
Speaker 2: I get sure that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How are you with Oh, Danny boy, that's a big hit over there.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: How do I know?
Speaker 10: Oh? Is that our duet pip?
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm gonna be doing my rehearsals my with my Irish stepfather for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Thanks for coming in. Thank you so much, aggressing everything.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Thank you great to see us always, Thank you to see too.
Speaker 2: Last time you came by, you posted a picture of us, and I think you got like one point five million likes. This is many years ago, right, bring twenty seventeen, and I lived off of that for many years. Then you purge that's your Instagram.
Speaker 11: No, that was your Paris Beyonce moment where you use thatdline. Good thing and now and now it's gone forever. Well, good thing about the Internet is it'll never die. It's here so you can find it somewhere.
Speaker 2: No, I have at screenshaw.
Speaker 10: It will absolutely never ever, nothing on the Internet ever goes away.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, thanks so much for coming in.
Speaker 13: Thank you, one O four to three my sm entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: At the box office this weekend. Superman stayed at number one, making another fifty seven point three million dollars. Jurassic World Rebirth came in at number two, and then the two new movies I Know What You Did Last Summer and Smurfs came in at number three and four, and then f One the Movie came in at number five. And one of my favorite movies growing up was Pee Wee's Big Adventure and now Pee Wee Herman's Bike has made its way to the Alamo for real, this time the original red Bike from Pee Weee's Big Adventure will be at the Alamo in celebration of the movie's fortieth anniversary, and then it's going to be permanently displayed there in the Future Visitor Center and Museum, which opens in the fall of twenty twenty seven. I'm Jill with the entertainment headlines on Valentine in the Morning.
Speaker 2: One O four to three my FM. That's the mess one of four to three my family. It is Valence in the Morning, our second chance prom second chance Promise Thursday. Part of me wonders if we take Friday morning off. Somebody had mentioned it in the room.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. I just don't like taking time off like some people take like weeks off in weeks and weeks and weeks. Around here, a couple of people have some time off coming up.
Speaker 4: But not me, No, because some people already took their weeks and weeks and weeks of time off.
Speaker 5: We do not look to the past, We look to the future.
Speaker 2: Somebody in I heart took off like a month and a half.
Speaker 5: Can't talk about that.
Speaker 2: Somebody I know has taken off like the month of August down the hall or something I heard.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Oh yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: So I think one Friday isn't gonna do anything.
Speaker 2: I know, I know I'm gonna be here Friday no matter what.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Oh yeah, okay, you say that now, but come.
Speaker 2: Honestly drink too much last year? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And did your wife have to drive you into work? I think it was or something. Yeah, she did, she did. She was inebrated when you were here.
Speaker 5: She was very upset with me.
Speaker 7: Even the idea of her going again to say that brings up all these old feelings.
Speaker 4: So but back to taking Friday off.
Speaker 5: So what about what are the people listening gonna hear?
Speaker 2: Just some old Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, tune in everyone on Friday. It's gonna be some Really.
Speaker 2: You took Friday off, you'd have to give people a whole brand new show. You tape the day before.
Speaker 7: Let's do that.
Speaker 14: You do that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like we'll call the John and you look stravaganza.
Speaker 4: I don't care for that. I mean I care for it.
Speaker 2: Of course you're looking for that for years, trying to get my name off the show.
Speaker 4: Selfishly, I leave that day for Vegas for Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 2: I love you'd love to come to work, right, I got you. I'm sure you'll be developing some symptoms or something the night. Yeah, Brian does develop weird symptoms the time ladder is acting up. I'm gonna have to take some time off. And oh, by the way, I also have it next week off.
Speaker 1: I wish we were exaggerating, but this one is real.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he like he gets sick before he takes time off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's happened before. Yeah, take time off and gets sick after from being off.
Speaker 2: You're always their bookended, you know what I mean, on the front or the back end. It's always a bookend of time off for him.
Speaker 7: After the Super Bowl. I genuinely got sick.
Speaker 6: It was real, and no one believes that happened this last month, the week before you went off, before you were taking a week off.
Speaker 2: You're sick.
Speaker 4: A punk rock bully you got Covid.
Speaker 2: Wham wrote that song about you with a Christmas last Chris mis Brian took some time off.
Speaker 7: Okay, fine, you guys take Friday off.
Speaker 2: We'll see. We'll see what people vote. Yeah, please, we'll do a voting pol or one four three, it's beautiful one of four to three, My fam, it is Valentine in the morning. We mentioned second Chance prom is Thursday night. If we get any last minute tickets, there's still a chance a few RSVPs that have been out there, you know, if they're coming or not. Miley hasn't got back to us. I should have invited to that totally. Shoot. I invited to a memory care center karaoke singalong on Friday instead of inviting her to Second Chance prom Orse.
Speaker 4: I wonder if she even went to a prom. You know, that was like time and the Montana days.
Speaker 2: Homeschooled or set school, right. I still think we should make more of a thing of you being such a big child actor because we have so many people come in like her that have been in the bis and did stuff as kids, and here we have somebody that did the same thing, and we don't celebrate enough with you.
Speaker 4: Oh it's very nice. I wish I was in an episode of Hannah Montana because I could to talk to her about it. I was in Lizzie McGuire.
Speaker 2: Was it the competition?
Speaker 4: It was like the Nickelodeon version or was it Disney?
Speaker 2: Were they happening at the same time, though, I think so? Right? Did you have a preference between Lizzie maguire and Hannah Montana.
Speaker 4: I think they Lucy McGuire came before Hannah Montana because I remember watching a lot of Lizzy McGuire but being a little bit too old for Hannah Montana.
Speaker 2: Which is the one where she goes to Europe and performs.
Speaker 4: That's lousy McGuire.
Speaker 2: I love that one.
Speaker 4: That's a good movie.
Speaker 2: All right. It's one of four to three, my fam, it is Valentine in the Morning. If you want to play today's dumb game, we got a game coming up.
Speaker 7: Right as it's the Valentine in the Morning listener feud.
Speaker 2: Let's go two people had to head eight sixty six five four to four, My fam, Do you guys have today's prize ready?
Speaker 5: It's Shine Down, bro, Shine Down? Yeah, man, oh okay, you want to go see Shine Down? I know at the yelling, I know.
Speaker 2: Call now eight sixty six five four four my FM.
Speaker 15: Call Valentine in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Eight sixty six five four four six nine three six.
Speaker 2: One of four three My famin is Balancede in the Morning. That's Alex Warren six to forty. Here comes today's dumb game. Let's meet our contested Good morning, Ashley and Pomona. How are you today?
Speaker 9: Good? How are you?
Speaker 2: We're doing good? You're ready to play today's dumb game.
Speaker 9: Yes, I am.
Speaker 2: I love it. Ryan in Central City, how are you? I'm onesome? Thanks for asking? All right? Mom man, Well, it would have been incredibly impolite if I didn't ask you. Imagine I just get you on the art and we say, how you doing? What are rude? Hosts? Well, here comes today's dumb game.
Speaker 4: It's the Valentine in the Morning listener feud. We asked our Valentine the Morning listeners to questions, gathered the top five answers, and then your job will be to tell us what those top five answers are.
Speaker 2: All right, you have forty five seconds on the board in three strikes. Let's start with Ashley. Ashley, we asked if Valentine in the Morning listeners name a city in southern California that would likely be packed with Taurus. A city in Socow that would likely be jam packed with Taurus. Top five answers on the board. Start naming Anaheim, Anaheim number one, Disneyland, obficuely, keep going, Hollywood, Hollywood number two. You've done this before.
Speaker 15: Those are in my top two, So I'm let me keep going.
Speaker 2: Just uh oh man, twenty two seconds left.
Speaker 9: I don't know where anybody else would go? Why would you go anywhere else?
Speaker 2: This is the best ever. I love you. I would like to give you a point for comedy. Keep thinking some of the places when you might go, come on Tauris. Where would they go?
Speaker 9: One of the beaches?
Speaker 2: Yes, I know? Uh, what are they called? Huntington? Know what's not other? One strike? Keep going? What's another beach?
Speaker 9: I'm suddenly blaking on all the beaches, long Beach, but nobody goes.
Speaker 2: Bes You get no strike. The tourist get Long Beach. One strike left? Maybe someplace where people shop? Where do people shop?
Speaker 9: Oh man, it really feels like I should know this.
Speaker 2: Five seconds I don't know. Oh my gosh. Punch yourself in the junks.
Speaker 9: Panic moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I been there, I've been there. Here we go, all right. So that's that. Give you the third strike. So they were in order from number one to number five. I'll take it backwards. Anaheim, you got that, Hollywood, you got that. Number three was Santa Monica, four, number four was down Town, LA. And number five I thought you would have got Beverly Hills. Oh yeah, okay, so you got two out of five right and Monday. That's not bad. Okay, let's see how Ryan does Ryan. We asked Valentine in the morning. Listeners, name something you open other than a door. Name something you open other than a door. You've got forty five seconds and three strikes on the board. Let's see what you got, all right.
Speaker 16: Curtains, curtains not on there, not on there?
Speaker 2: Think every day stuff? What do you do every day? You open? Open something up besides the door?
Speaker 9: I can, I can't.
Speaker 2: That's on there. Nice job, buddy, You got one right? Mail you're gonna give him that, okay, mail or an envelope, we're gonna take that. Okay, So you have two on the board. You open your eyes correct for do you one?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: There it is?
Speaker 2: Do you want to keep going for funzies?
Speaker 17: Sure?
Speaker 18: Why not?
Speaker 2: What else do you open? Keep going?
Speaker 14: Well? My wife left opening Amazon packages.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't ask your wife. Presence is on there? Yeah, oh wow, that's wait a minute in an Amazon are Oh he did? Okay, yeah, yeah, okay, wait a minute. All right, listen, you're done. You got him.
Speaker 7: You win.
Speaker 2: We don't need to go through this all right, So number five was an envelope. Number four a can, number three presents number two a refrigerator number one your eyes, So you get enough, right, three to two? You win? Congratulations?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: You want a pair of tickets to see Shine down at the Key Forum on August third. Tickets are out sale now at ticketmaster dot com. Congratulations, Thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Nice job, well, Ashley, listen, thanks for playing. You were a ton of fun. You were very funny, by the way.
Speaker 16: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 9: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm a pre school teacher. Actually I'm an infant toddler teacher. But people don't think that's a real thing.
Speaker 2: So I say preschool, an infant toddler teacher. But people don't think it's a real thing. So you say preschool. Oh my god, I love you. Yeah, I think you're fun. She's very funny. What is the infant toddler teacher? Thought, Let's be honest, what is it.
Speaker 9: I do a lot of part work, and I went to college and I have my degree, and I am actually pretty knowledgeable.
Speaker 2: Do they know you have a degree? These little infants? What are they like six months older sent the parents do and that's all that matters. Give me the money, honey. Well, listen, you both hang out. We'll get y'all said, get you on the Christens card. Listen everything too, Okay, thank you so much, Thank you guys. Hey T one O four to three my FM.
Speaker 3: Here's what's coming up in entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: A movie that's not going to be in theaters until a year from now is already sold out. I'll tell you the film right after the traffic by the.
Speaker 2: Way, I saw at Jurassic Park this weekend. Oh, I have thoughts, but I also don't want to spoil anything, So you tell me during the break if I can share my thoughts or not. Okay, one O four to three my FM.
Speaker 13: Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: Christopher Nolan's movie The Odyssey isn't going to be in theaters until July seventeenth of twenty twenty six, but tickets for the screenings in Imax for opening night, and you know, previews of it are already sold out, and they sold out within the first hour of release. And this is nationwide. All Imax screenings are sold out and people are selling their tickets on eBay and they're going for about three hundred and fifty dollars for one ticket. The film's going to be shown in a limited number of theaters worldwide, with twenty six locations all sold out. And Uma Thurman says she didn't realize that the movie pulp fiction would be as iconic as it is when she was making up making it. She said, I knew it was special, you could tell from the writing the uniqueness, but it was a relatively small film and she had no idea that it would be that iconic. I'm Jill with Entertainment Headlines.
Speaker 2: I liked Jurassic Park. I enjoyed Jurassic Park because I went in thinking exactly what I thought. It would be, a bunch of dinosaurs trying to eat people, have some popcorn, enjoy yourselund okay. But there were some not of just callbacks, like some things they did from different movies that were basically to me, exactly the same without giving it away, okay. And I was like, come on, guys, come on, your think it's something different.
Speaker 6: You know what, can we do a little seventh movie in the franchise? Like you went into Jurassic Park.
Speaker 2: That's what you're gonna get No, I know it's gonna get dinosaurs eating people. Yeah, I knew that. But like, I'll give you this one thing, the race to the Port in the jeep. Yes, come on doing.
Speaker 14: I like that.
Speaker 1: That's a fun the same thing, that's a fun call back.
Speaker 6: It's not a callback, it's a cheap American staple, right, it's an American.
Speaker 2: I'm prown to be an American. We're lista race to the Port.
Speaker 4: Do they feel like it was like an honor?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, they were like, we got a we got like fifteen minutes left. What can we do? Race to the port? Okay? Great? Six forty nine Battle Sex is coming up? Call now up one of four three Mia mean it's Balance in the morning, my constant review of TV shows and movies and stuff. Anybody watching Sullivan's Crossing, No, watch that one. It's from the makers of Virgin River. If you like Virgin River, they say you love Sullivan's Crossing, right, And I started watching Solivon's Crossing. It's the people from Virgin River. I think they used the same river. They use the same like cast members too, like the lady who was pregnant in love with Jack in Virgin River is now the head of the paramedics or fire department or something in Sullivan's crossing. Oh so, man, I saw her as another character. Now you're trying to tell me she's this character like a Shonda Rhyme show. Is that what Shonda does?
Speaker 4: And yeah, how to get away with murders?
Speaker 2: She uses the same people for a movie or a show to show.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I wasn't sold in that. I'm like, oh man, And then Hollywood, I'm talking to you. One little thing I'll say for Hollywood, Battle of Sex is coming up one thousand dollars in a couple seconds. If you're going to do a shot of a river or something from above and you're showing it like an a virgin river, and these fancy outdoor shows take the shadow of your drone out of the footage every time they show the river. I was so distracted it should have become a drinking game. I was watching the drone shadow go along the shore. It's like, oh man, look at that. Now, that may not bother you. In fact, it will not bother anybody'll in the entire planet. But it's amazing in the mind works. There's thousand dollars coming up right after Timberlake. Then we're gonna play the Battle of the Sexes. It is one of four to three my Fmdeventen. It's balla ten in the morning. It's one of four to three MYFM. It's so weird, the sun not being up yet right this overcast gloominess, A little bit of a missed in the air out there in certain areas. Not a drizzle or anything like that.
Speaker 4: As far as we can tell, I little drizzle my way in from Riverside.
Speaker 9: We are not a f.
Speaker 2: I had a bit of a mist from the Ventura County area. We come from all over seven California to converge in this spot called Burbank and bring you this entertaining show.
Speaker 4: We really are all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are all right. Come up later on the hour. Are you the favorites in any category? Maybe you're the favorite kid, the favorite employ the favorite parent. Text in at three one oh four to three.
Speaker 4: I know, I believe I'm the favorite customer at this place by the house where we eat as a little Mexican restaurant. I go in there all the time, and when I walk in, everybody kind of like perks up and smiles at me and waves. And when I wait there and I look for other people to walk in, they're not getting that same treatment. And I think I'm their favorite customer.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 2: What are you doing in there?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Well, I tip.
Speaker 4: Ordinary, right, it is a takeout, Yeah, it's taking I do twenty percent, twenty.
Speaker 2: Percent of takeout. You're their favorite?
Speaker 12: Is that?
Speaker 2: Why is in a bit you tip twenty percent of takeout?
Speaker 8: I do not?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I don't normally, but here I do.
Speaker 2: Oh because they wave at you. Well, no, no, and they're nice to you.
Speaker 4: No, it's just delicious food.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: They're working hard. I always do twenty twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Nobody's sitting down on a table serving You're coming back and bring you food and clearing the dishes, doing all that stuff.
Speaker 4: No, but their kitchen's right there upfront.
Speaker 2: They're looking at you. Everybody working, they're giving you. They give me twenty percent.
Speaker 4: Look hot in here, I'm going to give you twenty percent.
Speaker 12: Wow, not a takeout if you're waiting on me serving me, sure, twenty percent, but always just picking up no chance, right, I know?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Do you give the pizza guy twenty percent when he drops off of pizza at your house. Ummm no, no riving there, he's fighting the traffic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you do twenty percent of the pizza guy drops?
Speaker 2: I don't get pizza deliric because I don't really do it. I know I haven't done in years. All right? Texting three one oh four to three? Are you the favorite in any category? Maybe the favorite kid, the favorite employee, the favorite parent? What are you? Three? One oh four to three? But right now it is a battle of the sexist representing the man. His name is Lamb. He lives in Garden Grove, works as a consultant. Enjoys going to Dodger games. What's up, Lamb, Morning, Morning, Morning.
Speaker 4: Presenting the ladies. Her name is Angel. She lives in Pico Rivera. There is a preschool assistant director and enjoys going to the movies. Let's hear it for Angel.
Speaker 2: What's up Angel? Hi, Good morning, Good morning. Here's how works, Angel, I'm gonna ask a few questions and Lamb, Jill's gonna ask you some questions. Best out of three wins. If we are still tied at the end of regulation, we go to a not so tough tie breaker question. Let us start with the ladies. Which artists performed at the twenty twenty four Super Bowl halftime show?
Speaker 16: I'm sorry, which year did you say?
Speaker 2: Which artists performed at the twenty twenty four Super Bowl halftime show? Usher Usher Rusher? I don't know why I said it twice and it was weird. You've summoned him, Rusher Usher Usher, Here he comes.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Lamb.
Speaker 4: Which artists performed at the twenty twenty five Super Bowl halftime show?
Speaker 15: Bender lamar?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right, all right?
Speaker 2: Current score, guys up one ozer? Which show stars Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez has amateur detectives.
Speaker 17: Only murders in the building, So good.
Speaker 4: Lamb Martin Short is a wedding planner for Steve Martin's family in what movie franchise?
Speaker 15: Father the Bride?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the story of that house, ye, Father of the Bride? Yes, years ago, when my son was first born. We're looking for a place to move possibly, and guys, Father of the Bride. My wife has loved the facade of that house, loved it for many years. She loved that movie. It went up for sale it's above our price point, but we still wanted to make an offer. Anyway, we went, we toward the house. We looked at it. We're like, oh my god, did you imagine if we had the Father of the Bride house? But it had a basement, A creepy basement, a dark, unfinished dirt basement that you went down a ladder to get to.
Speaker 4: And I was like, no, thank you, bye, Really I don't remember that part.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that part? A dark, creepy dirt basement, just a hole in the ground with all that comedy. Well, the inside was different too, because the film just the outside, sir all right. Current score is two to one. Guys, Olif is a famous character from what animated film Angel?
Speaker 16: Who is the character?
Speaker 2: It was close enough? Olof Oliff? She said, yes, and.
Speaker 4: Liam, who's the voice of Oloff and Frozen?
Speaker 14: Oh my god?
Speaker 15: What's his name?
Speaker 9: Jack?
Speaker 2: No, Josh, gad Josh? God?
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 2: That means to go to not's a tough tiebreaker question. Holler are you named there? The answer name will be a buzzer. Wait until Brian Burton finishes asking the question before you buzz in?
Speaker 7: What's something other people find gross?
Speaker 2: But it doesn't bother you.
Speaker 16: Angel, Angel when people fart.
Speaker 4: M really, ladies, one, let's just move pass. You would have battle the sexist Championship certificate on social Use the hashtag downtime in the morning and.
Speaker 2: Share it with pride. I will future reference. We don't use the F word on this show. Okay, we don't. We don't, we all do it? No, stop it, lady.
Speaker 4: You've also won a family four pack of one day one park tickets to enjoy the Disneyland Resort seventieth celebration with all the sights of laughter and fun. Everyone's excited. The Digneland Resort seventyeth Celebration is happening now. Congratulations Angel, thank you so much.
Speaker 16: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't want to stand in line behind her lamb as you exit the stage. This moment is entirely yours. You take it away.
Speaker 15: I wanted to say thanks for let me play. I may have lost, may have lost, but hopefully the Dodgers, can you know, get out there losing streak. I'm sure tender express right. I don't want them to win, but we've been starting with Panda.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you didn't understand that noh, yeah, okay, six dollar bulls every time the Dodgers went at home or something like that.
Speaker 14: Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: Six dollar bulls like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Lamb. What's the deal with Penn Express.
Speaker 15: Yeah, if the Dodgers went at home, they get like a six dollars two item plate. So yeah, it gets pretty busy.
Speaker 9: The day after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well let's go Dodgers, let's go, come on, all right, thanks, but appreciate you. Coming up. Three things they need to know. Starbucks just announced when they will be releasing their pumpkin spice latte. Here we go, people, it's July twenty first. When will they drop the pumpkin spice latte? We give you that date. Coming up. Three things they need to know.
Speaker 3: You need to know right now?
Speaker 2: All right, seven twenty one, it's Valentine in the morning. This is one of four to three MYFM. Over the weekend. The tech company Astronomer announced that its CEO has resigned. This comes just days after a kisscam at a Coplay concert Massachusetts showed him embracing another Astronomer employee who was not her wire. If you've all shooen in this video, I know you have. Most concert venues of signs are formed the audience, they could be filmed during an event. This video was posted by someone at the concert with a small TikTok following, but thanks to the power of the app's algorithm, it had over seventy seven million views just two days later. Imagine the person posted, going, Oh what did I dow? Starbucks just announced that their Pumpkin Spice Ltte will be returning When we'll let to return the Pumpkin Spice Latte, which is commonly known as the fall season, the Halloween season, so to speak, August twenty six. This is the earliest point in the summer that Starbucks has ever provided a date for the PSL's return. The Pumpkin Spice Latte is Starbucks' most popular seasonal drink, and they sell about twenty million of them every year. They have notified us on July twenty first that on August twenty six, the PSL is back in play. John's Training your Music.
Speaker 6: Well, it looks like Demi Levado is ready to step back into the music scene. She just started teasing her next album. She's wiped her Instagram feed and she's teasing this new song called Fast.
Speaker 17: I'm not so sure, I've.
Speaker 2: Ever felt like taste before. I can't.
Speaker 18: I see you so.
Speaker 6: So that's all we have so far, the tease of a song called Fast. We don't know when it's coming out, but I'm assuming it should be coming pretty soon. If she's teasing it like she is so far, what has she been doing?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: She got married? Oh congrats, she's really huge on TikTok right now. You can just tell she's in a really good place.
Speaker 13: Oh really yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh that's awesome, John Muci, that's's trending today in music?
Speaker 2: All right? Eight sixty six five four fur FM text and three one o four three. Are you the favorite in any category? Maybe the favorite kid, the favorite employee, the favorite parent.
Speaker 4: It's Texas. I'm the fraid I'm the favorite human for all of our animals. The cats follow me on the yard. Both cats and dogs fight to sleep on top of me. My husband has so many pictures of me asleep with a dog or cats sleeping on top. I'm the favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the spare human at home. Yeah, you can tell. Dogs go to my wife first. My son's second, the neighbor, third, the queen of one of four three my family. It is ballance out in the morning eight sixt six, five four four of my fem text and three one oh four three? What category are you the favorite in? The favorites in? You know, favorite kid, favorite employee, your parent? Oh, favorite employee?
Speaker 5: Don't come with you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well it's over Jaill.
Speaker 4: Yes, John Peak's favorite.
Speaker 2: John loves you so much, dude, and Jill the day. No, but it's definitely by all you want.
Speaker 7: I meet with John Peak often and the biggest thing we talk about is house, John King, what you're doing in there?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 2: I can hold up. He sent me a text you other day. He goes, how's Kumuchi doing? Is he fitting in? Is everything okay? Can we help him in any way?
Speaker 5: And John Peaks my guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know, Nikole. How are you today?
Speaker 18: Good morning?
Speaker 19: How are you guys doing.
Speaker 2: We're doing good. We're doing good. So what category are you a favorite in?
Speaker 19: Unfortunately or fortunately?
Speaker 9: For me?
Speaker 19: The first thought that went through my head is I'm my parents' favorite, even though they don't like to admit in front of my sisters. I'm one of three, I'm the eldest, and you know, there's so many reasons.
Speaker 2: Why, Well, don't getting into the reasons because that sounds like family drama. Usually the firstborn is the firstborn, usually the favorite, doesn't It usually become the baby, Like I'm the baby in my family. So my two older sisters always say I'm the favorite of my mom's.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but you know, ever.
Speaker 19: Since I moved out a house when I got married, like my mom stopped making lunches for the others, and she still asks me to do things for her, which is like annoying, but it's okay because I don't mind. It's like I'm not forgotten because I'm moved out.
Speaker 7: On.
Speaker 2: So your mom was making lunches for you guys in your adult life, Yeah, she make like a sack lunch, Like would all take the school in your adult life for you?
Speaker 19: A nice So I'm very blessed in many ways. But yeah, it's and I've been wanting to say this. I just told Adam on the the line, like I've been listening to talk radio for the past like you're just driving to work and not to not to like just just so like just say sorry, sorry, I'm just.
Speaker 9: Going to work, but.
Speaker 19: I just want to say I just switched over to talk radio to you guys, and I've been like, it's been such a change in just my mood. And I'm very grateful for you guys.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We appreciate that. No disparage of talk radio, but yeah, we appreciate you taking the time to have a conversation with us and stead at our breakfast table.
Speaker 19: Of course, of course, no, thank you, guys. And like, I haven't listened to music in a long time, so it's like so nice to hear the songs that yeah, it's that I recognize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, music is bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's.
Speaker 19: Awesome, wonderful, wonderful.
Speaker 2: You have a great day.
Speaker 19: Okay, thank you to take care.
Speaker 2: We're her favorite. Hey, Nadine, good morning, How are you today?
Speaker 16: Good morning? Great, how are you?
Speaker 2: We're doing so you're the favorite in any category? Favorite kid, favorite employee, favorite parent? What are you?
Speaker 16: Favorite grandchild?
Speaker 2: Favorite grandchild? Okay, why.
Speaker 16: Because I do everything for them the last five years, I've really taken the initiative and.
Speaker 15: Started taking care of them with medically and yeah your yes, yeah.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, being a caregiver. They love it, they appreciate it, but sometimes they get bored of you. Like my mom's in a Memory Care Sinnary. Probably hear me talk about that, and I see her every single day, right, And I'll post this video on a couple seconds so you can see the video proof I'm over there yesterday than Colin, my seventy year old son swings by and he walks down the hall, and you would have thought she found the end of the flipping rainbow, like the pot of gold. I'm like, I'm your baby, and her grandson walks and she's like, Hi, oh my god, like I'm here every day, And.
Speaker 4: That's exactly why so I need to stay away, Yeah, just to stay away for a bit.
Speaker 3: Text smelling John in the morning at three.
Speaker 2: Three whether today warm, sunny all week, tempt seventies to mid eighties, sixty six in West Covina sixty six and Anaheim. Jill's got the entertainment headlines coming up.
Speaker 4: Billie Eilish is working with director James Cameron. I'll tell you what they're working on coming up at seven fifty.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sen, you a good morning. How are you today?
Speaker 16: Good morning?
Speaker 8: I'm doing well.
Speaker 7: How about you guys?
Speaker 2: We're doing all right. We're doing all right. So go ahead, you're the favorite in what category?
Speaker 14: I'm just like your previous color as I am the favorite grandchild. But there's thirty seven of us, thirty seven there are yes.
Speaker 2: Dear god, how old are your grandparents?
Speaker 14: My grandfather just celebrated his ninetieth birthday this year, and my grandmother just celebrated her eighty six birthday.
Speaker 4: It's incredible.
Speaker 2: Who's a sharper Grandma and grandpa.
Speaker 16: Grandpa all the way?
Speaker 14: He is you?
Speaker 18: Honestly?
Speaker 16: What thinks like you?
Speaker 9: Sixty?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I feel like you want to do a contest. I want to offer him like one thousand dollars if you can name all grandkids. Stop it. I can't even name them all and they're your cousins, can you?
Speaker 16: I can.
Speaker 14: We are a very close knit family and I can name all of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait please, way, wait wait wait wait wait, now here we go. You're very close in family up for grabs. We really have nothing to give you, but this is pride for your family.
Speaker 17: Right now.
Speaker 2: Brian's gonna get a timpane roll. We're going to count the number of names and don't fake this, and you can't say that twice. Jill's keeping track. Here we go thirty seven names, well, thirty six because you're the We already get your as you said it on your march gets set go.
Speaker 14: Okay, so a little tricky because I got to go in order. So first we have my aunt Nora, who has Veronica, Adriene and then as well as Chris. And then we got my aunt no, uh hold on, gotta go to order, Makie, who has Junior Richie seezer uh Al, Alex Andrea. Followed by my dad who has myself, my brother Uriel. My brother Isidora, followed by my.
Speaker 18: Aunt add Has who has Melissa, Abraham, Chris, and by my aunt Chata, who has Emmanuel, Liz, Monica as well as Stephanie.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you got buzzed. One of those names is wrong. We have your family twenty three me account. Oh my god, how could you even like do thirty seven names? So I'm putting that pressure on you.
Speaker 14: That's honestly, there's.
Speaker 2: There's no repeats. Well, we just don't have the time to get the thirty seven. It's okay, that is crazy. She's out of breath. Okay, you're stopping me.
Speaker 13: You're the favorite.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 5: How do you know you're the favorite?
Speaker 2: So because it's just by letters, she came last. Yes, send you.
Speaker 16: Honestly.
Speaker 14: There is an exavier too, and then there's technically a zavy.
Speaker 2: Course is like a long one down the bottom. Because they were running out of the names, you know, they can't repeat them. Is there a z yes?
Speaker 14: There is uh stained zay Yeah zay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they have all the letters of the outphet with thirty seven grandkids. Oh that's crazy. You send you a congrats to be in the favorite, right, all right, thank you.
Speaker 16: So much, guys.
Speaker 14: I hope you have a great morning and the.
Speaker 16: Great rest of your week.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks very much. Yeah, there's no way you can go to thirty seven. This was going to be. That was a heavy lift, Sonny Carpenter. This is feather.
Speaker 3: Dream comes.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. Brian's a favorite of his dad. Papa Paul loves him. If Papa Paul love you over the girl so.
Speaker 7: Much, I don't know if I can confirm that, but I will say we've taken many bonding trips together and you're the only boy, right, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: You were the only chance of the family name carrying on and I did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I came through Papa Paul.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: Your dad sent me some photos of.
Speaker 2: Where's your favor another?
Speaker 5: That's so funny that he does that to you all weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 5: You want to see random babies.
Speaker 2: It's very funny. Yeah, Brian, his dad will just send each of us photos and Brian's not even on the text him. We love it. He's great. He sent me a picture of a finger he amputated, but anyway he did. So you're the favorite for your dad.
Speaker 7: That's your words, not mine.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well that's his writing on the check.
Speaker 7: Everyone gets a check in Bapa Paul's family.
Speaker 2: Everyone. Can you believe that? Guys? Wouldn't you like to be in a family where there's a quarterly stipend that comes your way? And he's just he's done well. He worked his butt off Brian's dad and became a very famous orthopic surgeon, and so he's done so well. He likes to take care of his kids because it makes him happy, makes him smile, and Brian's like one of the things dad, And if he forgets Brian will call up, Hey, Dad, how's it going. Anything new? Anything you want to write? I say, write home about but maybe write to me about like a check or something. So he doesn't know what he's all transfers or anything like that. He just does favor checks.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you're so interested.
Speaker 2: I got a tiny little zel this weekend.
Speaker 3: Here's what's coming up in entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: There's a potential Broadway musical on the way and the star wants justin Timberlake to play him. I'll explain right out to Traffic one four to three.
Speaker 13: My FM entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: Billie Eilish is collaborating with Titanic and Avatar director James Cameron Saturday night during her sold out Night one show in Manchester, she told the crowd, so he may have noticed that there are more cameras than usual in here. I can't say much about it, but what I can say is that I'm working on something very very special with somebody named James Cameron, and it's going to be in three D. Man, She told the crowd. He's in this audience somewhere, so don't mind that. Also, I'll probably be wearing this exact outfit for four days in a row, so we can imagine that it is a concert movie in three D. And celebrity chef Bobby Flay would love Justin Timberlake to play him in a potential Broadway musical based on his Food Network show. It's called Beat Bobby Play the Musical, and he says, we're working with an amazing composer, we have a writer. The whole thing is happening. But I need a lead to play the Bobby play character. And he wants Justin Timberlake. He said, it's not going to be a bunch of show tunes. It's going to be amazing. It's a real New York situation and it's going to be a party every night in the theater. I'm Jill with entertainment headlines.
Speaker 2: They've gonna have like food outside or something, or at halftime. It better be really good snacks, you know what I mean? Seven fifty it's one of four to three mi fan coming up next. Have you got any happy news you want to reach out? Let us see what's make you smile today? Text in three one O four three.
Speaker 4: It's time for happy news.
Speaker 2: I'm some kind and them, Hey, def sir, how are you good?
Speaker 13: How are you today?
Speaker 2: We're doing all right? What's your happy news?
Speaker 14: I'm actually going to be a grandma today.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 16: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Oh, are excited for your too, And I'm glad it's not the end of the year. I'm glad it's July.
Speaker 9: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I know right. You've been so afraid, wouldn't you? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, because then you might get ran over?
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 4: To give credit to John.
Speaker 2: You know from our house Christmas.
Speaker 4: You might get Valentine more than I did.
Speaker 2: He's really connected that. It took me a minute, but we got there. He just connecting with me lately. Oh, I love it. You got it, right, deb I.
Speaker 4: Did Grandma got ran over by reindeer? You got yeah? Yes, so I got you.
Speaker 2: Wow. That's big news, Debbie. What's your grandma name going to be?
Speaker 9: It's gonna be Mema.
Speaker 18: Love it.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much for letting me have my fun my cappy news on the radio.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it, deeb.
Speaker 2: Of course, congratulations everything, and you're gonna be a great grandma. You just embrace it, love it and live the dream.
Speaker 14: I sure will have a great day you guys, you too, Love take.
Speaker 2: Care by bye. Anybody else think that Mema sounds like like a donkey, No, don't talk. He's gonna sounding like that ram. Now I'm on the same page with you.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't they know I'm wrong?
Speaker 4: I think because I know a couple memas.
Speaker 10: Okay, that's just like what I.
Speaker 2: Is that a common one?
Speaker 4: Mem Oh maybe yeah, not as common as the others.
Speaker 2: What are the others like?
Speaker 4: Nana, Nana, Nana?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's big, that's big. Grandma and Grandpa just kind of faded away, didn't. Everyone's got their own thing.
Speaker 4: Now, Grammy, Yeah, what's your dad's stinky?
Speaker 2: Not as common.
Speaker 16: I just woke up from.
Speaker 2: Okay you tonight eight ten. It is Valentine in the morning. This is one of four three mile the me. If you're just getting up tuning into our show, thank you for doing that. That is Valentine. I've married twenty seven of plus years now. I was seventeen year old son my beautiful wife Leilani, my son Colin. This is my good friend Jill.
Speaker 4: Good morning. I've been married for almost one year. We're celebrating our anniversary next week. Stop it yeah week next week on the twenty night. We're so excited. This is our friend John.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm John.
Speaker 6: Grew up here in southern California, not married, but I do enjoy going to concerts and music festivals. And this right here is Brian s Burton, our dear friend, Brian Astburton, producer to the Star.
Speaker 2: Yeah, palle been married buddy thirteen years. Anything you want to tell her because you just had your anniversary this weekend right, Oh my god, we have the best time speak to her heart.
Speaker 5: We needed that weekend, you and I, Kyla.
Speaker 7: You know we don't get to spend enough alone time together and it meant so much to me that even I feel good on a Monday morning, which never happens.
Speaker 2: Wow, rekindled, renewed that love and saw that bride as if it was the first day you met her.
Speaker 7: Some people claimed that you wrote my Instagram message in the comments. I was. I wrote her a sweet message and in the past Valentine has done that.
Speaker 2: We got a bit one time because Brian didn't what to say, and I'm pretty good with the words, so I wrote his message and wrote a card too where he goes that's from Valentine.
Speaker 7: I know it.
Speaker 2: So I did not do it. This one is on you or AI, but it wasn't me, you know, TOTALLYO. Laura social media director from Brisbane, Australia. She's here too. If you ever want to feel like you're part of this family, part of our show, please reach out three one O four three. We all just kind of gather around this little breakfast table of the radio with a bunch of microphones, and you're always welcome to be here coming up later on this hour. What does your boyfriend or husband do that gives you the ick?
Speaker 4: Just that little thing inside of you and weeks ago, well when they do something.
Speaker 2: God, I cannot imagine if my wife was on the phone line after twenty seven plus years, that one little thing. Hold on, let's go to the big board. It is a battle.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 2: The sexes represent the man. His name is Kevy. He lives in Vernon, works as a mechanic supervisor, and enjoys taking the family to comic Con. What's not Kevy?
Speaker 15: What's up?
Speaker 14: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Revery's any of the ladies? Her name is missus Kathy. She lives in Pasadena. She works as a driving instructor and enjoys dancing. Let's hear it for a missus Kathy.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Missus Kathy? Hi? Hi, who's that works? Missus Kathy. I'm gonna ask you a few questions, Kevy, just gonna ask you some questions. Best of the three wins still tied into regulation, We're gonn announced a tough tie. Break your question. Let us start with the ladies. Missus Kathy. What is another word or name for a universal cereal bus?
Speaker 16: A universal cereal bush yep bus?
Speaker 4: No tea on the end?
Speaker 10: There just bus?
Speaker 16: Oh, a universal ceial bus.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I don't know. It's a USB. It's a USB.
Speaker 16: Oh oh, okay, USB, got it?
Speaker 7: That's right, Kevy.
Speaker 4: What is the name of the teacher on the Magic School Bus?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 14: Gosh, I never watched that show.
Speaker 9: I'll just say I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, okay, miss Frizzle, All right.
Speaker 2: Current score is your to zero, missus Kathy. Which fruit is typically used to make wakamli off the That is correct, missus Kathy.
Speaker 4: Kevy, what ingredient ingredient makes pesto green.
Speaker 9: Basil?
Speaker 17: That's right?
Speaker 2: Current scores one to one, missus Kathy. Which company developed the AI chat bought chat GPT.
Speaker 16: Instagram?
Speaker 2: No, Missus Kathy, it was open AI.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, heavy. You can win it with this one. What type of dog is bruiser and legally blonde.
Speaker 3: Bruiser?
Speaker 2: That's right, Fellas, when I know missus Kathy played well. Why you got a Caavy Battle of a Sex's Championship certificate posted on CELC. She's the hashtag valancine in the morning. You share it pride to kay. You got a family four pack of one day one park tickets. You enjoy the Disneyland Resorts seventieth celebration with all the sights and laughter and fun. Everyone's excited. Disneyland Resorts seventieth Celebration happening right now is the bonus chance for people to win tickets to online one of four to three MYFN dot com one a fourth three myfn dot com. Congrats, Thank you. My wife's and a couple of kids will be very happy. Your wife and a couple of kids. That's exactly right. Well, missus Kathy, so exit the stage. This mode is entirely yours. Missus Kathy.
Speaker 5: You take it away.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 16: It was so fun playing. Thank you everybody, my family by sm thank.
Speaker 2: You, Thank you, missus Kathy. And well, did anybody ask if you're out why we're calling her missus Kathy? No, I liked it. Come up three things I need to A major airline had to ground all their flights due to a nationwide outage. Why huge airline grounded all the flights this morning? Maybe you heard about it, maybe you didn't. But what what's going on with them? Should you fly them? We'll tell you the name of the airline coming up free. Things you need to know right now, husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend? What do they do that gives you the ick? I will tell you what my wife does. It gives me the ick at the end of this newscast. Alaska Airlines grounded all their flights last night due to an IT outage. The groundstop's been lifted this morning, but people traveling still likely dealing with delays. Not clear yet will cause the outage, but recently tech companies have been warning about an increase in cyber attacks that are actually targeting airlines. So we'll see what comes out of that. But they are up and running, just really delayed this morning. Parts of southern California were hit with heavy rain over the weekend, and a Zuosa firefighters rescued five people after a flash flood in the San Gabriel Mountain swept them away. Everybody safely rescued, thank god. Only minor injuries were reported. John's training your music well, Chris.
Speaker 6: Martin has started warning fans at Coldplay concerts ahead of time that they might end up on video after that recent cheating scandal. Some of these posts have gone viral. Of their Life show, Chris Martin goes, we'd like to say hello to some of you in the crowd. Now, how we're gonna do that is, we're gonna use our cameras and put some of you on the big screen. So if you haven't done your makeup, you can do your makeup now. My favorite comment was not Chris Martin having to explain how being in public work. John Kamuchi, that's what's trending today in music.
Speaker 2: I can hear him doing it as John reads that we're gonna off to say hello to somebody in the crowd, and if you're not wearing your makeuf, you know, you might well put that makeup on or just you know, the comeras are gonna be on you. Jeez good, All right, A thousand bucks give you wait nine o'clock this morning? Plus what does your boyfriend or husband do that gives you the ick? My wife, my wife, and I don't know if you go through this or not, Brian Jill, I don't know if you do this hair comes off in the shower, right, Yeah, and I have to clean the drain. Apparently that became my job. And you pull out of that drain some tests. My wife has a lot of hair, a lot of hair. You know this show, this is my this is gonna say this. John and I are come together for the sick. I clean that drain. Now, you would have thought I pulled a drowned rat out of that drain. Sometimes it is so disgusting. And if it's not that, why is there a tarantula? A tarantula on the side of my shower. She'll take the hair and she picks up her fingers or something and throws it against the shower door.
Speaker 4: A lot of times when you're shampooing or something, and then you run your fingers through your hair, a lot comes out. So then you just flick it, fling it to the wall.
Speaker 2: Right, And do you remember to put that in the trash or something?
Speaker 4: I do you have a track?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Because Jeff is online three and Jeff would like to say, what's up with the hair? Wait?
Speaker 4: A real trap at the bottom of our drain. So I, well, granted we are in the first year of marriage.
Speaker 2: I'll say that, who cleans that trap?
Speaker 4: I do after my shower.
Speaker 7: I really care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I throw it away.
Speaker 2: What a sweet woman.
Speaker 4: We'll see how long that lasts. But right now, that's what I do.
Speaker 2: Olivia's good about that too.
Speaker 6: But we've had a clog in the like the the hand sink in the bathroom, and it's been cloged for maybe two weeks.
Speaker 1: So my project this weekend was to get a snag and unclog it. Oh no, all I pulled out was hair.
Speaker 2: It was just it's so disgusting.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is you, Like you understand this is you?
Speaker 2: Though, yeah, And she's like, but don't you like my head?
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm sorry, Like, I'll work on it. Work like I'll just every.
Speaker 5: Couple of weeks that thing.
Speaker 2: Every couple of weeks you have to pull hair out of that pee trap.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's the first time I've had to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine it's gonna happen again. It gets sludgy and gross. Oh my gosh, dude. And I get down there and I'm pulling it out and I'm using it like gloves and sometimes you're like you're pulling a hair clog and it's just so much. It's kind of satisfying. Actually when you pull.
Speaker 5: It out, Okay, yeah, yeah, you're like.
Speaker 7: I got one, I got a Marlin, I got a big one.
Speaker 2: Colin walked in one time and he goes, we're gonna need a bigger boat. Eight sixty six by four four. My fam takes a three one oh four three. What does your boyfriend and husband do that gives you the ick? Oh, it's just boyfriends or husband. We're not supposed to talk about why. Well, the sheet just says what does your boyfriend or husband do that gives you the egg? One of four three, My fam, it's Valentine in the morning, trying to find out what your husband and boyfriend has that you consider an ick. Eight sixty sixty five four for my m texting three one o four three, Good morning, Charlene.
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody?
Speaker 2: Fine? What giving you the dick?
Speaker 8: One of the things, there's a few though. One of the things that my husband does is he washes the dog bowl in our kitchen sink. And you know, our dog's a little bit older, so she has to be on a special diet, and you know, it kind of cakes along the on the ball, so and one time I found him using the sponge we choose and kind of scrubbing off the bowl with it. Uh huh sounds like, uh yeah, no, no, no, we're gonna change that work.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna get a dog sponge. Okay. Can I ask you a question to what type of dog you have?
Speaker 8: We have a have a knees and don't get me wrong, I we love our dog.
Speaker 16: She's you know, she's almost fifteen years old and you.
Speaker 8: Know she's she's going a little bit.
Speaker 2: But do you let that dog lick you?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: We do. Do you let that dog lick your face?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 9: We do.
Speaker 2: And what do we care about the Well, there's.
Speaker 4: Just something about being in the scene in the same brush.
Speaker 2: The dog licks its butt and licks your face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but dog food.
Speaker 2: Dog butts better than dog food.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Do you have any more short leader? Are you going down on the high note?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I think yeah.
Speaker 8: I'll just share that one.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Charlene, have a great day, Love you Toobe, but text Valentine in the morning at three, one, four, three, eight thirty five. The weather today warm Sunday all week seventies and eighties, sixty seven Downtown, La sixty six Andrea. So look out the window. It's still quite overcasting. Burbank carry let us know what it looks like in your area. Three one oh four three, Jill's got the entertainment headlines coming up.
Speaker 4: Disney Plus has introduced a new streaming hub. I'll tell you what I called coming up at eight fifty.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kristin, how are you.
Speaker 16: I'm good, good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you guys doing all right? But I'm a little nervous. I have trepidation in my voice as I speak to you, because Brian goes listen, I've got to apologize. Kristen is gonna be gross, but you've got to take the call. And I'm like, why are we putting something gross on the air.
Speaker 16: I don't know, because it gives me the ick. It's absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 2: All right, Well go ahead, what gives you the ick? With your husband or boyfriend?
Speaker 16: So my husband is six foot four, and he finds it much easier to pee into the sink because it is higher than into the toilet in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, yay.
Speaker 16: He thinks that by rinsing the sink out with water, like after you brush your teeth, that that makes it all better.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kristin, I'm going to tell you. I'm not a lawyer, and I believe California is what they call it, no fault state. I believe you have grounds for I believe you do. You know, I'm no judge of no lawyer, but I think you do have grounds.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I've at least got him to do it only in one sink, and so that is just now his bathroom and I only use the other bathroom.
Speaker 2: So that's sink is just he just peas in a sink because he's six foot what is he?
Speaker 16: He's six foot four, and so it's just a shorter.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm six but I don't paint a sink. I think four more inches.
Speaker 8: He would try it.
Speaker 16: He says, it's much more.
Speaker 2: You know what you tell him? Maybe his is so teeny that's a little higher.
Speaker 14: Maybe that's what I'll just tell him to sit next time.
Speaker 2: And then hilarious though, oh god, yeah, well he should get in that home urinal sa if he's in the sink.
Speaker 1: I can't say that. I've never had the thought.
Speaker 9: Really, I'm a nurse.
Speaker 2: I'm a nurse.
Speaker 16: I told him I bring home a urino for him. So then he could just stand and use the urinal and not the sink, and he told me that it still wouldn't he is convenience.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. And you guys have separate bathrooms.
Speaker 16: I assume yes, we have two bathrooms, and so I just use the front bathroom in the back bathroom is all his?
Speaker 2: And does that bathroom have the shower and stuff in it? Which one is the shower?
Speaker 16: They both have showers. Face, he's the front shower and he uses the back and that's his little back.
Speaker 2: What do people use when they're a guest?
Speaker 16: They use my bathroom?
Speaker 2: And do they know why they have to use yours?
Speaker 5: A sink?
Speaker 2: Piers a pinker.
Speaker 16: Christ, He's gonna kill me when I tell him this. I said this on a on the radio, But that's.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, and he needs this schedule. Your face is like.
Speaker 4: It's falling, you know, why does it matter where the sink where it's falling into the height of where? Like, what does it matter if it's falling?
Speaker 2: Claim he's saying that he's just so tall, is so much more room between the stream and the toilet that it causes like something.
Speaker 16: I've had this conversation and no reason he gives to me is justified?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: Listen, is it I'm gonna be blunt in his eight thirty seven. I have to be careful kids in car ad all times, even though we're not back in school. Is this just so large that he rested on the sink?
Speaker 7: Is that all right?
Speaker 2: No answer? Not answer, Brian's walking out? Answer right, Chris reed to let you go? Okay, you take care of.
Speaker 9: You some thank you?
Speaker 2: Best luck of that, yes, Jill, I'd like to well, we can't. Well, I'm trying to think, like what could be the only reason? Is it like elephant Titus or something like? What would be the reason. Why do you guys put your heads down in high because we're scared that we make eye contact. Don't come to us, John, your your clc waterfalls you there? I got your text?
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Got your text. It says I'm also six four and in an emergency. I've done that before. It's definitely more convenient. I am six foot. Why is it more convenient to use a sink instead of a toilet.
Speaker 6: It's just like it's it's at that height, you know, like it's that it's right at kind of like height you know, like it's just right there.
Speaker 16: It's just you.
Speaker 2: Walk up to it and you kind of just go, you know, like when they're like in the bowl and you can't go anywhere else, you know, Like, all right, So you're saying that you've only done this, hold on, hold on, you've only done this when toilets have been taken there was no other option. Yeah, yeah, And I.
Speaker 16: Mean you're an apartment, so you can't just go outside, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Do this as somebody else's house.
Speaker 14: No, maybe, all right, I gotta I.
Speaker 2: Love you, I gotta go. All right, text are coming in here and they are in shock. That guy's my spirit animal. Somebody says, though, Okay, the real question is is that guy peeing the thing at other people's homes, work, restaurants, et cetera. Oh my god, gross, they do sell taller toilets. Buy one stall a taller toilet, and also says divorce that man a s a p that is so disgusting. No way Waterfalls is really playing after that break grow up, brun. Yeah, I don't think that would be something my wife would ever ever put up with. Every marriage is different, everybody has different relationship. Whatever works for you works for you.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I can't imagine at some point I did that in college.
Speaker 4: Hmm, at your house or no, I never do to my.
Speaker 1: House like where, I don't know, some brewery I can imagine, like a restaurant.
Speaker 2: I've had the he've done that at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Something to go so bad and all the toilets are taken, kind of like the man said.
Speaker 2: I hold it, yes, and you wait, you wait, if you can't, you do. I haven't just seen ladies outside of a restroom sitting in line for like twenty deep because they're waiting. Well, or you go outside or something. I don't know, but you don't mind. Oh no, it did more than mind? Did this you chilis?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I would never disrespected chili.
Speaker 2: Okay about the local brewery, poor guys, I love what about local brewery?
Speaker 4: Never in my life seen a woman.
Speaker 2: A little different. There's a little different, Jill. How would you do it a guy? Do you know anatomy?
Speaker 4: Yes, of course, but that's like it's a guy thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't think women could do that quite easily. Yeah, I always feel bad when ladies are like deep you know, well, do you know why a men's restroom is going faster, thanks apparently. John one oh four to three my FM.
Speaker 3: Here's what's coming up an entertainment headline.
Speaker 2: By the way, let's agree to never talk about this again. Anybody listening, anybody in the room. We're done with this topic. Okay, all right?
Speaker 4: The Last of Us. If you're a fan of that show, you're gonna have to wait a long time for season three. I'll ten you when it's coming out.
Speaker 13: After Travis one O four to three my FM entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: Disney Plus has a twenty four to seven Simpsons channel and now they have introduced a new streaming hub called Homer Palooza, and it has two hundred episodes dedicated to Homer Simpson. It's only gonna be there for a limited time, but they have over eighty hours of content of episodes that feature Homer Simpson, People of Springfield.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you this, go watch. This is fantastic. You've got to drive off that bridge when you come to it.
Speaker 4: And The Last of Us, if you're a fan of that show with Pedro Pascal, you're gonna have to wait a long time for season three. HBO is saying it's not going to come out for twenty twenty seven. They're still working out whether it's going to be two more seasons or one more long sweet season. We had to wait two years and one month to get season two, and now we're gonna have to probably wait a little bit longer for season three. I'm Jill with aretivid headlines, but with a baited breath.
Speaker 2: Do you wait for Wicked? Part two? I saw the trailer in the theater this weekend. I was watching Jurassic Park. I'm so ready. I'm so exciting, so exciting between that Downton Abbey. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, I can't wait, fellas, am I right? Wicked Downton Abbey? Can I get a hell?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, excuse you and your face because you are making a very bad one and papooing my Downton Abbey. All right, eight fifty two, it's my fab It's Valentini morning, Katie. How you doing?
Speaker 17: Good morning? How are you good? Thank you?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: I understood you had an ick, right, yes, sir, But let me ask you a question, based on what you've heard so far in the radio, does your it seem trivial and meaningless?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 17: Definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does a man peeing in a sink at this lady's house?
Speaker 16: You know, I thought you weren't going to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Oh you're right, okay, fine, what is your ick? Go ahead?
Speaker 17: So my husband, the way he each size just annoys me and grosses me out. He'll take his thumb, his index and his middle finger and put them together like a little crab claw and he'll grab a clump of fries and eat him like that, and sometimes the tips of his fingers go into his mouth. But I'm like, just get one or two fries at a time, not a whole group.
Speaker 16: It's just it's gross to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I might do that too, Yo, me too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And I have to be honest, no judgment, no judgment.
Speaker 2: But if it's truffle fries or something fancy like that, you gotta get in there and just you know, it's like in my head, you know what I hear when I'm doing that, I've got my three fingers going down, Like you said to Thom, the indext appointing stuff, they're going down. All I hear in my head is dig dirt, dig dirt? Yes? Do yes? Do Scooba with a shovel put it in my mouth. I feel like I'm like one of those big construction things going down to pull up the fries.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 17: But see that's justifiable, and it's like traple fried garlic fries.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 12: This is just like McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Try it, do you?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about guys that licked the bowl after having ice cream?
Speaker 17: I mean, you want to get all the ice cream out, But I.
Speaker 2: Mean what if they licked their salad ball because his blue cheese dressing left in there?
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, no, that's a hard past.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: What about guys that licked the bottom of their yogurt because they want to get all the yogurt at the bottom in front of their coworkers.
Speaker 17: That's doing too much.
Speaker 4: Noise come out of that mouth.
Speaker 2: It's asmr.
Speaker 17: Not as Valentine's doing that right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it right now. I'm not doing it right now. It was so speaking of a friend. Thanks Katy, Thanks guys. What is what? And this town's it's face one O four three MYFM, it's Valentin in the morning. You just ate pink creaking? Would you say?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just had some chicken?
Speaker 2: And he comes to the room and goes, all right, I better have some bad chicken. I corked it last night. It was a little bit chewy, and it was pink inside. Still yes, But I asked my friend chatcheby tea, and she, your friend lied to you.
Speaker 6: Sometimes if you cook it on a low temperature, it can be slightly pink and it can still be okay.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think Chat lied. I don't eat pink chicken.
Speaker 1: We'll find out in about twenty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh what Chat said to twenty five minutes before you start like heavy fast metabolism.
Speaker 1: That's about how long it takes.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, John, Uh, it's Valentine in the morning. This is one of four to three MYFM. This one thousand dollars come your way at ten o'clock this morning. Hangtipe for that one grand on the way.
Speaker 3: I do the same thing I told you that I nevill I sold you.
Speaker 2: Do you need a smile on your face? You know what to put a smile on your face? Today? Old ladies at smile, old ladies, and you see them go from just an ordinary face, nothing, a blank palette, so to speak, and then boom, the smile kicks in. You can see that right now if you're on Instagram, to hop on my Instagram account at go for Valentine.
Speaker 9: Go.
Speaker 2: Then the number four Valentine right there in the story is my eighty six year old mom at the memory care center and I filmed her as my son Colin came in from down the hall and she's like douta do just sitting there watching TV, hanging out with me, like whatever, it's my son, normal day, normal day, imparatives, right, and then my son shows up, her grandson and her face just lights up. It's like a sunrise. So if you want to see that in my stories right now, at go for Valentine, Go for Valentine and Instagram.
Speaker 16: From sedan's and SUV's to full sized trucks, experience the incredible power and fuel efficiency with Toyota Electrified.
Speaker 3: Three things you need to know right now.
Speaker 2: It's nine twenty three. It is one of four to three. Oh I fan, this is Valentine in the morning. A man who was reportedly kicked out a nightclub early Saturday night. You saw the story of all of the news. He's accused him intentionally driving into a crowd that had gathered outside. Now the driver was then dragged out of the vehicle by bystanders and beaten and shot in the lower bag. The man believed that have shot the driver remains at large. They're looking for him still. This happened at the Vermont in Hollywood. Thirty six people were injured, seven of them still in critical condition. Well an announcement, it came down. Starbucks just announced their a Pumpkins spice Latte. This is a PSL update, guys. PSL fans in the.
Speaker 4: Room, Yes, no, thank you?
Speaker 5: Whoa nah?
Speaker 2: All right. This is the earliest point in the summer that Starbucks has provided a date for PSL's return. So they're not saying, hey, come get a Pumpkin spice Lote. They're now saying today they're giving you the date the Pumpkin Spice Lotte will hit the shelves, will hit the baristas. We'll go into your mouth that day. The PSL's turn is August twenty six. August twenty six, guys, Pumpkin Spice Latte is coming back. The Pumpkin spice Lote Starbuck's most popular seasonal drink. They sell about twenty million of them a year. So August twenty six, you can get your pumpkin spice latte and that that's when coastal flip Christmas August twenty six. You heard it first, John was training your music well.
Speaker 6: Going into the weekend, Katy Perry saw another tour malfunction. While suspended from the ceiling. She was performing Roar in San Francisco, and this giant like mechanical butterfly that she rides on suddenly just dropped a few feet. Like you can see her visibly startled.
Speaker 2: She kept singing.
Speaker 6: She held on tight, and later she posted a screenshot of the fall with the text good night San Francisco. Luckily she was okay. But this is like the third time in the last month. This has happened twice for her, once for Beyonce. Some people in the comments are saying everyone should suspend all suspends or everyone should ground all suspends in their concert right now. That's reserved for Pink and Pink only. I'm Jack Caamuchi. That's was twenty today and music one four to three FMNIE forty four.
Speaker 2: It's one of four to three, my famin, it's Valadi in the morning. Have you made us the number one preset on the iHeartRadio app? If you haven't done that, please do. It helps us out so much and listen. Maybe you don't give as much to charity as you'd like to, Maybe you haven't made as many donations over recent years as you'd like to. Well, this could be your charitable thing this year, and you can write it off from your taxes too. So the charitable donation you're gonna make is by making us the number one preset in your car one four three MIFM number one, and then also on the iHeartRadio app when you're listening to MYFM in the app, make us the number one preset there, as well as an option to put presets on the iHeart Radio app much like your car. If you make us number one there and number one in your dash and number one in your hearts, then we get kudos from our boss, John Peak and.
Speaker 4: We have a Staffhan needs today ten thirty and that's when he gives those.
Speaker 2: Coudies and he gives us kudos every Monday to whatever station does the best. So if you can do that for us before that ten thirty meeting today, know that you know, for just the price of a cup of coffee a day, you can feed a dj P a tack. Yeah, price of attack. Guys, you're putting food in our mouths. Thank you very much for that. Open up that free iHeartRadio app. Start listening to one of four to three MYFM, make us the number one preset one O four.
Speaker 13: To three my FM entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: The president of Marvel Studios has revealed that a Venture Secret Wars will be a reset and not a reboot. He said they'll have recast in the X Men and then eventually recast Tony Stark and Steve Rogers, and then the new X Men film will be the first to debut post reset. So we're going to get a lot of new actors playing these characters.
Speaker 2: I was at the theater this weekend, saw Jurassic Park. I saw trailers for a lot of great movies. That Fantastic four movie. Is that the on's coming out. Yes, people are saying that is the best greatest Marvel movie of all time, saying no, don't yell at me, are saying part of the then watching it, I felt the same too. I felt in that moment watching that trailer, go, this thing's going to be great, man. Yeah, accently, it's probably gonna be the best Marvel movie of all time. Brian, that's a that's a very high bar.
Speaker 7: Better than in fifty Ward Endgame.
Speaker 2: Come out, combined, combine, that's what they're saying. You know those people are me.
Speaker 4: And Superman was number one at the box office again, making an additional fifty seven point three million dollars. Jurassic World Rebirth came in at number two, and then the two new films I Know What You Did Last Summer and Smurfs came in at number three and number four. I'm Jill with eron Timan Headlines.
Speaker 2: All right, Jill, thank you you show.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your show.
Speaker 2: John Thinkery's show, Thank you for your Laura. Thank every show. Michael Pullman in New York City, think of every show. Adam in the other room, thank you for your show. Brian Burton, thank you for your show. Show Man. Have a great day. Get out there be the change in the world that you want to see.
Speaker 3: Valentine in the morning weekdays from five till ten one O four three My FM.