Speaker 1: Calling All Beings, y'all gonna get it here man from everybody out there and free Karen read nishan welcome back to Calling All Beings. I'm your host, d Dick, trying to do this damn thing from the hotel room without my microphone, without proper lighting. But you know what, you know what I do have? You want to know what I do have, I'm gonna tell you what I got. I got my homegirl right here from Drake and Mouse and Chooses together from my co host to York Beatrice. Look at that smile. How do y'all like that? Can anybody give me an amen for Beatrice? Good evening, homegirl?
Speaker 2: Hey, how's it going dude?
Speaker 1: It's going good. I'm happy to be back on the air, happy to be on air with you. I got it a man from Julie Man. We got the people to say hello too. Already. All right, let's get up in there, Sherry Dizzle, who send me a message shame reminding me. We have two important things to talk about tonight, one of which we may hold off until that person arrives in the chat. But we have a shout out to do to somebody. So let's get started with saying hello to you. Are you ready to be up?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, Beatrice. You guys know who it is right there. So let's start off with my homegirl. There are shocked in horror. She's gonna be having dinner with us in a couple of weeks there in Denim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, January twelfth, Yeah, one month from tomorrow.
Speaker 1: One month from tomorrow, tomorrow be the anniversary one month and snowstorm depending. She's not committing to driving in any kind of snow, So we just got to get that out there again. Forgive me. I'm in a hotel room, so I don't have the lighting and the green screen behind me, which makes an app It makes a beautiful visual experience, even though looking at me isn't a particularly beautiful visual experience.
Speaker 3: So coming to you from an undisclosed location in a hotel.
Speaker 1: Room, exactly exactly. All right, let's say hello to Carrie B. What's up? How's it going, home girl? When's the last time you've been in here? Let me know, I'm trying to think of when the last time that we saw you. Oh, you know what, we can't skip this one. Ernie Birdie, also from Colorado, So what's up? Ernie? Birdie. Let me know, connect up with me. We can go have coffee. I'll probably be drinking tea. And now don't go into your British thing right now. It's because the acid reflux. Ba. I know she's about to go. Can I have a cup of tea? DJ because of the simplsh have got to have tea? No, it's not because of that. I know it sounded like one of the women from the Grandmother Grandtham from downtown Abbey. But no, but I will have tea while you have coffee. Ernie Birdie, if you're near me in Colorado Springs, okay, But yeah, it's the acid reflux. That's why. So I'm trying not to do coffee all right now are you readymguyan? Good evening, Kimberly, How are you, ma'am? Good to have you in here. And this is one of my you know what, Kimberly, this next I like to do yours because I do the full Irish accent. But this next one is equally compelling because I can do my accent. Via from the nineteen eighty seven movie Colors with Sean Penn and who was it Sean Penn and Robert Duval Okay, So here she is right here. What's up homes? What's up? Are you doing? Homes? So there you go. That's my best on.
Speaker 2: You, he wrote, He wrote you not like my late Nana.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to do. Ken. Then I hit the mark. Then I hit the mark. Ken, that's honny, you know exactly what I was going for. But first we got to focus on Deborah Holmes. What's up homes? Two one? Holmes? Can you do some? Can you do a vottola? No beach? Just like no, I'm not doing La for Joe DJ. It's not gonna happen. So all right, let's keep going down the list. So we got love for Sarah, we got love for Ernie Birdie, and look who's I know you could do this one because this one right here is Judge. Canoni go get him?
Speaker 3: Be a sideby girl side bomb?
Speaker 1: I'm Massachusetts. Gee? All right? Ken Hathaway, Ken Hathaway from Nottingham, England. Good evening, Ken Hathaway. How's your mom? Oh no way, it's your wife's mom, the one that had the sixty year anniversary. It's his wife, his wife's mom and dad. So shout out to Ken and his wife's mom and dad. We got to get him on here one time. I wore the Roses shirt. Dude, this I swear I thought I'd put on the other shirt. This is really bizarre.
Speaker 4: It's not I put on the other shirt.
Speaker 1: So grateful Ross no Ice. I don't know what happened, Bea, but I think aliens came in here and did it. But yeah, what's up Ernie Birdie? Holler at me? Uh? In Colorado? We can connect through Sarah Shaka and Vara Uh. If he wants to have tea, Let's see who else we got here because you but rocker chick, do do a rock or something?
Speaker 3: Beat can put me on the spot like that. Okay, home boy?
Speaker 1: All right? Oh what you know? What's up? Homes twenty first Street gang Homes? All right? I need the headband like that. Man. You gotta see the movie Colors. Um. So yeah, okay, So she's down with coffee. Fine, you can have coffee. I'm gonna have some Yorkshire go So. I don't know if Ken's gonna prove this Yorkshire gold, but Ken, I'm down with Yorkshire Gold. Dame Maggie Smith R. I p to the legend. Dame Maggie Smith, the legend from Downton Abbey. Uh geez, what was her name on there? Well? Obviously she was mother Grantham, but now I can't think of her name. That's terrible. Uh. Who else we get here? Andrea? Heally, good evening, Andrea? How are you this evening? Everybody loves Maggie. Who doesn't love Dave? Maggie Smith? Right? And this one says I loved I five. She's gonna have to clue me in on that. What's up with I five? Clue me in on that? Holmes. Uh, you're amazing. She's probably not talking to me. Nice shirt, Okay, so somebody loves the shirt.
Speaker 5: And there she is from Manchester, I copy asked, mate.
Speaker 1: I can't be asked because I'm from Manchester. And you know what, I don't like to bloody scouses. So there we go. That probably sucked. I really need to hear Manchester. I need a channel my inner Dave Smothers d Smothers sixty six, a big time UFO guy from Manchester. He's not That's what Dave sounds like. Let's see what do we got here? Must be for me? Your resident dead. I want you to know Jewles. I just ordered a grateful dead belt from Arcade Belts. So you guys, the folks in Massachusetts will see me with a grateful dead belt on, and knowing Beatrice, She's probably gonna make light of that. So they were, oh look, oh my god, the scoutcer legend. It's here. Hollywood. Let me tell you guys about Hollywood. Hollywood is one of my homegirls from the UFO community. Holly is a content creator. She's been on radio in the UK. She's in mar in the UK, has a lovely family. I want to say, she is two boys. She has a place in Wales where she goes and does CE five. Those of you who don't know what CE five is, because I know Julie definitely knows what CE five is, you're gonna have to look it up. But definitely a very very gifted woman, a gifted interviewer and speaker. Is is Hollywood and she's also man, I don't know if I should go into. Yeah, there's some stuff about it that I think I won't go into because there was a time when witches were burned in Massachusetts as it turns out, but yeah, she does come from that lineage. An amazing person in a great order. And I'm gonna tell you when you ask Hollywood to turn on the Scouser, it's one of the best accents you're ever gonna hear, so in terms of British accents. So so yeah, right up the road there from you there, Christine is Hollywood. Beatrice is here, Beatrice, Beatrice, you're on screen with me.
Speaker 3: I don't have that, no, because Dennis said hi, I said, hey, handsome. I always call him handsome, and he is handsome he is.
Speaker 1: And there he is Adam right there from Lampire Radio. This guy, this guy is dope. Man. That's all I got to say. We got about what about seven days from now, I'll be on I'll be on air, brother trying what he do. Somebody just made ten gifts. Thank you very much, sidebar. I must stay. I must stay there. You go appreciate you. Uh what else we got? Okay? I know Dennis is here somewhere. Where's Dennis he was? Did I miss him?
Speaker 2: Well, yes, that's you.
Speaker 3: You pulled up my reply to Dennis he.
Speaker 1: Was, Where is Dennis? I'm missing? Okay, Dennis. We can't leave you out of this, man, We just can't do it. We can't do it there. It is Dennis Sweeney. I got to talk to Dennis Sweeney the other day. Guy is such a badass. That's kind of like people think Brian Albert's a badass. I think Dennis Sweeney's a badass. So I want to I want to make a toest to you guys right now. Who's gonna mention the Big Water Jug? Is that gonna be Julie or is that gonna Bey Let's see. It's either Julie or there's someone else who mentions the Big Water Jug. I think it's Sherry. All right, that's my act. Yeah, Hollywood, thank you for being here. Holly. We're gonna get into some talk about the trial. I know that's gonna bore bore you. And oh, this one goes to we Gotta we gottah to all the Mods. Hell's Yeah. And here read this one.
Speaker 3: Hiatt lot Land Pirate Radio Ernie.
Speaker 2: Oh eat Drake.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? I don't know. I don't know if that's the cupcakes, but it's Melissa with one ass. So I thought you were gonna read that.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait a minute, Oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna have to put money, okay, and here we go. All right, So here we go with the accents. Ken says, they are great. Thank you so much for asking you remember them. He's referring to his in laws. That's why you're such a great guy. Oh yes, short Yorkshire teas the bath. That's what I'm saying, man to all my friends who are picking on my British friends who are saying stuff about Yorkshire gold. There you go, that's what I got for you. All right, all right, I think we've gotten to everybody that's in the chat now that I'm aware of anybody. Thank you so much for the the Yeah there he is. Hi, Danny suck down there. Yeah, we're gonna so we're gonna be trying to do a round table. I think it might be next week, a Canton around table. So Dennis Sweeney, I'm looking for Scott McGuinness, Brenda Sweeney, Tom Cpu the sexy John Como who will have already been on here. And I think Sudanne Cleveland is going to come on for that one. Susanne Cleveland, so we haven't seen her around here in quite a while. Where's our girl, Sherry? She left me a voicemail, and I didn't have time to hear it, so I didn't know if that has something to do with it. She might have something going on. But I say this, man, nobody is required to be here, any of you mods. If you've got something to do, awesome. If there's no mods here, I'm still gonna I'm not going to be you know. I love you guys. I'm happy when you're here. So it's it's all when you feel like, all right, what is this Melissa with one ass man? I still call you turn shock and horror. Got some snark Hollywood, Hollywood. I found the topic of UFO is fascinating. Yeah, yeah, we I've talked. I've had Holly's been on the show before at least twice, maybe more, and we've been in spaces together, Twitter spaces, and I've met her. I actually met her in England because we had a UFO to get together at a pub, like the meal of food that we're doing in Denham. Can you do the quote meal of food? We had a UFO pub meet up with Dave Smothers, Hollywood, Vinnie Adams, boy. I'm trying to remember who else was there, but we must have had like half a dozen too. We had probably ten ten people depending because we did two of them, so we've had two of those. You guys, look Christmasy, well, at least Beatrice does.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing my new FKR signed by Karen Reid herself shirt here and I got some merch.
Speaker 1: Well look at that, Ben, like what we're doing our famous saying and nodding. Miss I help me, Doc, I gotta hear you say it. Ken. We gotta have here, we gotta come on the show. Oh so so. First of all, Christine Mitchell, who's not related to Paul Mitchell of the Hair care Line, says, Beatrice, your Harry looks gorgeous. I second that motion.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So I don't so, Dennis, I can't you know, as an aviator, I will analyze what UFO sightings if someone can give me the particulars of the flight characteristics. And in the absence of that, I really can't say anything. I've only heard one person from a journalist in England of a craft that we're over hovering over a ref Lakenheath and RF Mildenhall, and I heard something to the effect of they hovered all night or for eight hours and as far as I'm concerned, I don't know of anything terrestrial that could hover for that amount of time. But in the absence of actual data, I would just be, you know, diarrhea of the mouth. I did hear someone say SUV sized craft hovering in Jersey, but I would really have to know more. But if you asked me a suspicion about all these different sightings, my suspicion would be that it's probably not a prosaic or terrestrial origin, because if it were, I would expect us to be shooting those down look with any aircraft fire or air to air fire. Now that you know, there's a mixed bag with that too because of the civilian population. But it would just be like saying, what if a squadron of Russian MiGs were refueling over the Atlantic Ocean and decided to just make an ingress on the United States past the I forget what you call it, but there's an international zone where they can fly up to that line but not over it. I don't know if it's called the eid is, if that's what it's called. But anyway, if they were to fly over continental United States, New York, New Jersey, where they're, you know, beat closer than twelve miles, and I think the ages even goes out further than that. I would expect that they would be in a dogfight with fighter aircraft from these So what do you think should be happening if it were drones? So all right, we got to get onto Karen Rieka. That will we handed do? Send you? You know, I really appreciate it. I can get it in the commissary here. I get it right here in the Commissary. But I greatly appreciate that. All right, I think we can get into it. So what did you guys? Well, first of all, Beatrice has some appetizers for us. If we're in England, we'd call them statzas can I have a stop but but we would call them apps whenever Beatrice goes to TGI Friday's, which I hope she never goes to. So go ahead, what have you got bia?
Speaker 3: Just like updates from this week? So we had rich the duck king if you know, you know, hold on if you know you know.
Speaker 2: So he had court this week. I'm sure you all heard.
Speaker 3: They dismiss counts one through four and now he's only facing six counts of littering and he goes back to court on January seventeenth. So that's one of the things that's.
Speaker 2: Going on this week.
Speaker 3: There's been some motions on Karen Reid two point zero. They did approve moving the trial to April. Wouldn't it be interesting if it was on April Fool's Day? April first turn out.
Speaker 1: Again, because I was responding to Melissa with one ass.
Speaker 5: Oh I did it with one ass.
Speaker 1: So did you see this? Oh my god, I didn't see she has one ass? Awesome? And then she says comm serious DJing. No, as I said, the grocery store on a military base which I lived just south of and where I do my shopping because it's tax free, among other things. It is.
Speaker 3: But you don't go drop the cell phones there, right, No, As.
Speaker 1: A matter of fact, I don't shread sim cards and throw them in dumpsters. But yeah, all right, So what do we got here? We have a be in court, be at court tomorrow seven am, prayer with Dina at eight point fifteen, walk to court house in unity. So let's talk about that. Dennis. What is well? First of all, Dennis, if you want to come on air and talk about this, I'm gonna send you a link right now so you can come on. So give me a second and I'm going to send you a link because I don't know what this is about, right be it? But I know, walk amongst yourselves.
Speaker 3: Yes, Aaron has court at nine o'clock tomorrow. Doctor Marie Russell is supposed to to do her.
Speaker 1: Yes tomorrow, Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yes, well you you didn't let me finish with my list of my appetizers.
Speaker 1: I was looking to get that. I wanted the blue she's dressing, So I'm sorry, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, okay, Now defendant's opposition okay. So yeah, so we had some motions this week. They also filed the defense that filed a motion which was denied to have doctor Russell's what yeir ah, that was denied, so she has to come in tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Let's see which will be approved.
Speaker 2: Did we lose your dj.
Speaker 1: I'm back, yeah, I mean there's no there's no way she's going to say no to that. I just can't even imagine. I thought that Beve already shot that down, but I guess not so fine.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so I mean like she she's coming in, she's gonna do the vadier for the second time, even though she was in trial one point, Oh she was okay to give her opinions then, but yeah, so and then the the come filed some discovery motions regarding the ARCA. But I saw Bedro attorney Mark Bedow's comment, and he said not to read too much into it.
Speaker 2: No pun intended reads like a standard.
Speaker 1: I love puns.
Speaker 2: Yes, reads like a standard discovery demand.
Speaker 3: Because he knows the defense will call them and may may and may have additional discovery. He can't exclude this devastating exculpatory evidence. So okay, that's my appetizer.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate that because I would have ordered the zucchini the fried zucchini sticks. But but anyway, Dennis, I just sent you a link if you decide that you want to come on and expound upon tomorrow. We do have a couple of things to take care of tonight, and so I want to get through this because the first one is going to be really happy and the second one is not going to be very happy. Let's see how to do this, all right, Let's start with the one that's going to be difficult for us, and then we will celebrate here in a little little bit So one of the fans of Calling All Beings is Shauna Mandolin Wind. I don't know if you guys know Shauna, and I was informed by Sherry this evening that Shauna lost her sister, and so it's an extremely sad, sad thing. I don't know the ages. I have not spoken with Shauna, and I don't have the I don't have the time right now to be able to engage with Sherry and find out if Sherry's talking with her now or what's going on. But I will do that after the show. I will pall Sherry and find out what's happening. But if you would just do as we like to do on CAB and just say a prayer for Shauna Mandolin Mandolin Wind. So that was for Shawna Mandelin Wind, because we have our little family here and we, you know, we like to recognize them and know that we care about them even when they're you know, when they're not here. So obviously that's why she's not here tonight, not that she's here every single show, but she's still been a supporter of CABS since I came to Karen Reid, and I greatly appreciate you. Seana I'm waiting to celebrate a birthday tonight. And it's a very special person who was on air with us last week on the Roundtable. And she's a veteran of the Afghanistan War. She is a former EOD technician, which is explosive ordinance to the United States Army. And she's a proud woman from Illinois, proud veteran from Illinois. And she makes part of her business to work for veterans charities to try to gather money for those vets that aren't as fortunate as somebody like me that either had something traumatic happen to them or for whatever reason, was not able to get up on their feet. So that's another person I have to at least either call if she picks up the phone, or send a message to is Miss Jessica and be.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday to Miss Jessica, thank.
Speaker 1: You and beasy. So so, yeah, she's an important member of CAB family, Miss Jessica. And yeah I should type that in there too, because that way she'll be able to see it on replay. Right, Yeah, there we go. All right, We've got that done, all right, so now we can get a new rotation of our stars. I love Julie's son. See, I'm gonna tell you man, Julie got him all day long standing stones. Welcome and thank you. I don't know if if we've met before, but welcome. You had a question earlier, So let me go back to what your question was. Okay, go ahead and read this one.
Speaker 3: BIA to treat doctor Russell a lady of such experience and talent like like that, like that is a disgrace. Doctor Russell dog bites Officer John in the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think what they're saying is, you know, doctor Russell equals dog bites, means she can confirm that what we're looking at equals Officer John in the house. Even as much as there's a couple of idiots that want to say, oh there could have been a dog get ran by thirty four, the you and bit John when he was not on the lawn, and they're probably all related to Jen manipulated Jen Macobb. So is Jessica here? She's not here.
Speaker 2: You just got o.
Speaker 1: Let me get Let's get it again, pe bird, are you ready to be? Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday. I wish I had a gator rade because my throat is kind of dry to you. Hey, God, thank you for doing what you do, Jessica. We really appreciate it, all right, love, And I hope you're having a good birthday. Love, I hope you're having a good birthday. There we go, all right, another December maybe? Oh yeah, not at all, not at all. We're very happy to have you as part of the family.
Speaker 2: I'm a December maybe too.
Speaker 1: They're oh you are. When's your birthday? Love?
Speaker 2: The last day of the year.
Speaker 1: December thirty. First you might told me that though the night and I forgot you did so well for sake, sorry that there would be a curse word in there. It sounds better when Holly says it. For hey, mate, I knew I liked you.
Speaker 3: Beat Usk capricorns together.
Speaker 1: Capricorns in December nineteenth. H So that must have been with you? Is that uh nineteenth nervous breakdown by the Rolling Stones for Julie? So that should be your song? All right, So let's let's let's get back into it. So we got Oh my goodness, look what it shut all right? There he is sexiest man in Canton who will be on Saturday Night with Beatrice and I John Como and we're gonna pick his brain. Go ahead, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I know I just said yes, no, no, no, I just said yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna be Yeah, he's gonna learn some damn stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been m I a for a little bit, so can't wait to catch up with him.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what he ain't been am I with me. I've been talking to his brother, and you learn a lot because he know what's going on. This is what this what? Okay, this is what Jeff has to say to you, John, Happy birthday? All right? Uh so let's gilet's get you didn't know what it was?
Speaker 3: That kind of party, Yes.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be that kind of party. John may Or may not remove articles of clothing during the show. Strate. John may Or may not remove articles of clothing for you, Jess during the show. We shall see, but I'd say it's a fairly good bet.
Speaker 3: We make pictures of him in the red speedos all around.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, yeah. One of the photos I got from John not necessarily fit for the air, but uh, you know, I appreciate his uh his confidence in his physical body, his birthday suit. If I can keep the cord far enough away. I'll be Uh, John, will he is a waterproof laptop and we're in there.
Speaker 2: Look at look at that was so funny?
Speaker 1: Which one? Where's shark?
Speaker 3: But does he accept tips and monopoly money? Where has plenty?
Speaker 1: John? Do you accept when you accept like a park place and a couple of hundred in monopoly money? Uh? And maybe I don't know. I'm trying to think what the name of the boardwalk.
Speaker 2: I don't think that we have to ask too much. I think he's willing and able, able.
Speaker 1: And willing, willing. That was Jen's favorite? John? Is there is there a reason for us to believe that Jen maccobb fantasy about you? Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing for school together? Didn't they?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes they did. So I'm curious. I take the thimble. I'll take the thimble and the dog. He's talking about the molopolies. Oh my god, John, you are so funny. Man. I wonder if we have to pay him to be on Maybe we should. I don't know any bird, he's cracking up like we are. I heard Richie Shiffers. Okay, so Richie has money, has monopoly money to tip? John? I'll have to give it to one of these ladies, because I have a feeling Richie will not want to tip John to take his clothes off normal any of us. And what she's saying here, uh cool, beas not at all. I'm just you know, a guy who he acts on YouTube and all. Is that the truth? Thank you? In the with my shirt my free free Karen Reid signed signed by her graphics in the words of Mono Li soeveto it's a fact from my cousin Vinnie. All right, let's get into some talk about the case before we continue to talk about John inspitos and chest hair and all these neat things and John potentially and hopefully not being electrocuted inside his hot tub. So man, so this is really landmark for Richie. Does anybody in the chat? No? I heard a replaying of it on a couple of different shows, but I didn't hear what the judge actually said when they acquitted Richie and Beach Is. I need you to take over for a couple minutes, so you're gonna have to talk to the chat. I'll be right back, yeah, go ahead, go ahead, All.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm waiting for someone to type something. Let's see. But I do remember that on the motion the bottom part, she mentions, uh, I mean he dot what do you call it? Wailsh there mentioned something about a doc like if it walks like a doc type of yep, put questions. Please, I award you no points. May God have mercy on your soul to the a DA give.
Speaker 2: Us the deats.
Speaker 3: Sound okay, okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm back friends. I was like, I'm really dehydrated and I needed to get some get some hydration. So I got it some more than water.
Speaker 2: Are you putting the thing in your water?
Speaker 1: Yep? I figured feel better now. Okay, So the judge basically said, did he really Sarah, is this a quote? This isn't This can't be a quote. This must be an analogy. There's no way, but somebody let me know he quoted. He quoted Makeaway for the Docklings. Yeah, I must. Yeah, I would love to know. I don't know what it wasn't. Yeah, I want to know what he said because I'm very curious in the language that he used to dismiss h to dismiss that those charges against him. I'm very curious what that, what that was, and what Sarah is saying here. He did The judge did actually quote mw f D in his ruling. What I don't know what mw FD is. So, oh, James woodcomarilly conditioners better conditioner would be better if I had the hair. But yeah, I'm very curious about that. But nonetheless, with whatever language that he did use this, I was really heartened by this because we needed this win. We needed a mature, sober, unbiased adult in in this case that that sits in the in the seat of judge because we we postulated on the last show, what is is the s JC going to do about the motion of whether or not to for Judge Canoni to pull the original jurors from the original case uncounts one and three and in the app you know, in the absence of that, we have not had a judge yet in this case that we trust and believe would do the right thing given the evidence, that would just be impartial that you know, for which you know, Lady Justice would be blind. You know. Unfortunately we don't. You know, we haven't had that in this case. We have a judge who who's calling balls and strikes and probably is trying to call a lot more balls on the case. On the point of the prosecution and then will occasionally call a strike on them just to try to keep it even. So I'm very I'm very curious what that was. But really more importantly is that Richie was let go. And now the interesting thing that Tim Bradle said, Oh, John is sending something here. Let's see what John Como's got for us. He said, you might have something, yeah, he said, and you know.
Speaker 2: That because you in the chat. But I mean, what's good about.
Speaker 3: Because I'm paying attention, it's good about it. I mean I saw rich on Sunday night and I met.
Speaker 2: His dog, his little friend. He's so cute.
Speaker 3: He was wearing like a little red jacket. But you know, rich was really confident and you know he doesn't Yeah, I mean he he knew. I mean, he told the truth. He told his truth, and you know, luckily and he you know, him and Bradle are standing up for the First Amendment, our first Amendment.
Speaker 1: Right. So yeah, I'm looking for my glasses right now so I could read him in that room.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you're.
Speaker 1: Still I don't know where they are. So that's the proof, that's the problem. I don't know, Oh, there they are, these are the ones I'm looking for right here so I.
Speaker 3: Can close location.
Speaker 1: Yeap on this closed location in top secret, Orlando, Florida. All right, here we go. Now we're ready to do some business here. All right, let me see what there we go, got my little eagles. Who's you're here? Originally, that's right. We gotta who's you're in the joint? Okay, I'll see if I don't know if I could put this up on screen or not. I don't know if it will show, but I'll try to resent pretty sent arms windows see if this all come, and we'll see if we can add this to the stage. There we go. All right, okay, we're ready. Be ah, I'm ready. Okay. Witness intimidation pursuant to stated law require proof of four elements. Possible criminal violation that occurred would hurger criminal investigation proceeding. A victim would likely be a witness or potential witness, and investigation then engage intimidating behaviors to find the statue toward investigation or preceding. Commonwealth versus looks like frigata or mass and police reported companied application of criminal complaint in this matter outlines six months six month investigation that included search warrant, surveillance, witness interviews, and at least one confidential informant who turned over several rubber ducks to the police from a variety of locations throughout Canton, some found in Canton in the vicinity of DNA Pizza and presumably other businesses. Also contains reporting officer's summary that the purported involvement of christ and Colin Albert in the Commonwealth prosecution of Karen Reid, his description of the views of conspiracy theories regarding what transpired twenty twenty two thirty four Fairview Road, and his assertion that is impossible that a third party culprit may be responsible for Officer John O'Keefe's death. Impossible. I love that. That's that's great. I'm glad that that they could define what's possible. Oh and here's Melissa. What prison is in Orlando.
Speaker 2: At Disney Prison.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Melissa. You might get the Snark Award for the last time. Last time it was the petty what was it the petty somebody helped me out of the petty paralegal and there was another one. It was Kersey Nursey m So they had the co Snark Award but you might. I think you're gonna win it tonight. Let's see. Okay. The Court finds the application for criminal complaint and related materials lack sufficient probable cause to support criminal harassment and witness intimidation charges against the defendant. As the disgust above, the complaint does not adequately contain factual support for each element of the charges sought. The defendant's conduct does not rise to the wreck does not rise to the requisite level to support either of those charges, nor does his speech, in this case his written word on fake currency and use of rubber toys, which are afforded the protections of the First Amendment and Article sixteen of the Massachusetts Declaration of Rights.
Speaker 3: And the next part is where the duck what everybody's talking about?
Speaker 1: In the view? Oh, I love it? In the view. It is the view of this Court that the defendant's conduct and speech, through a rather sophomore expression of his opinion, is nonetheless protected speech. Yeah FU care if it's if it's a sophomoric or not. Indiana poet James Whitcomb Riley eighteen forty nine through nineteen sixteen may very well have been the origin of the duck test. Cloning, coining the phrase if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck in the instant case, a duck is just that a duck. Three of allegations of foul play. Ye fowl with a w yes, three of allegations of foul play. When when night falls they swim to their little island and go to sleep. Make way for the ducklings. Mcclowsky. I love Brian Walsh. Ah, I love you Brian Walsh. That was just awesome. God bless all right, Amber kr is in here? Good evening. Uh and when you say it is, it's back up. He missed the last pot of the first All right, I'm sorry, John, I'll add it back. Look he's so demanding. Oh I think this is what it is. Thank you, John, John, You're wicked. Smott. I don't know if you know that. However, somewhere within the thirty six page police However, nowhere within the thirty six page police report are any statements of the Alberts that actions the actions attributed to the defendants seriously alarmed them or caused them substantial emotional distress, were any alc gation by them of economic injury to their business John, Thank you so much for that. I really needed that and that was awesome right there. Thank you, and thank you for making me go back and read it. It's damn hockey players, you know. Ask Bob is here, Hi Bob, welcome back. Levin compared the f car f carera move it to BLM last night, huh asshole. Yeah, I mean, I don't, you know, we really don't care. I really don't care what he says. And until you've been a black person and understand what it's like and what it has been like historically to move in certain and in certain places and understand what their plight is, then you know, irrespective of the name of the movement, just the actual thought behind the movement, even if there is flaws in the movement, which I'm sure there is, Like there's flaws in our movement, in any movement, but I'm an advocate for black folks and you'll never hear me apologize for that. So hello, i'mba welcome, my dear. Lulabelle's here. Hi, Lulabelle, welcome like button done, Yes, if you would like, and if you would subscribe, that would be awesome. Flaws. Yeah, what I mean by that is if their flaws in the movement that is the actual organization that is BLM. Let's say that there are allegations that they are flaws, not that I've done an investigation of that movement. Even if it is, the sentiment behind it is something that I support. As you can tell if you follow me on Twitter, it says that I love that black lives matter to me and law enforcement and I love law enforcement. So if you read my Twitter profile you will see that. And and here we go, as a mom of a black man, of as a mom of a black son, know and understands unless it's yes, it's unfortunate. But one of the things that it's very very difficult for people will see things, they will get angry about something, but what they sometimes and this is difficult to do. It's difficult for me to do myself is to but I try to do it. I endeavor to do this as a human being, is to place myself in someone other's position and try to see a scenario, a situation, maybe see life through their lens. Is if there were if these were lenses, if I could put on these lens and be a different person, And that's what I've tried to do with respect to black folks and other folks that have a difficult time, you know, even looking at for example, when we analyze what happened at the FKR party, Okay, what I had to do, it was on one minute, I'm gonna put on these lenses that is a Canton person who is a standout warrior who's left out, and understand how they feel and that they have a right to feel. I'm gonna take these lenses off. I'm gonna put them back on now. I'm gonna look through the lens of a party goer who's a content creator and how they feel and that they have a right to feel the way they did. So when you're analyzing why someone feels the way they do, is to put on that lens, be them and understand why they reacted the way that they did. And in many cases it's okay initially obviously, you know, we can all look at what some people have done in the movement and have taken it too far and have gone way overboard and blown things out of proportion, et cetera, et cetera. But anyway, that's what you what I try to do as a person, not saying you have to do that, but it would help you to understand why people feel the way they do. And then when we understand something, it's a lot easier to digest. Even if we don't agree. We don't have to agree, we don't have to all agree, but we can understand. And if you can understand what someone's going through, then that is at least a window towards agreement that may or may not ever come, but at least it's a window to get there. I agree.
Speaker 2: Let me just add to that.
Speaker 3: I think also because a lot of things have been more public, and I think that's why we also, you know, everybody finds themselves having an opinion because everything is out there for us to see. So, you know, I kind of try to Like you said, I I'm also an endpath, so I do I can visualize and see things in a certain light and understand both sides still be able to you know, if I see any of these people out, you know, at the standouts, I'm going to say hello, because there has nothing to do with me. So I think, you know, a lot of things have been more public, they're just out there. But I think at the end of the day, if we all you know, just come back to why we're here and how the what the movement is all about, and just set those expectations. You you know, these content creators are busy. You can't expect everybody to be your best friend because you see them out at a standout. So I kind of think, you know, just setting realistic expectations of you know, we're all here. We have this common goal and it's justice for Officer John O'Keeffe and to free Karen Reid. And I think we just need to stay focused.
Speaker 2: In my humble opinion, that's.
Speaker 1: My home girl, right there, be A. And by the way, be this, I want you guys to know, this is the first time that Bea has ever admitted that she was an EmPATH. She has not admitted that to me. So that's pretty dope. All right, we got it. John is channeling his inner Peter Frampton. Can someone cute up? Do you do? Do you who like yah do? Dude? I'm gonna send you that song after the show, ok ba, I'm gonna send you. It's an amazing song by Peter Frampton. See John, you and I will cut from the same claw, dear brother. Okay, we're cut from the same claw.
Speaker 3: Minus hosuedos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I don't think I have it like John does to wear the speedos, so I have to. I gotta give it to you, John, I really do. Man, I believe plumbing ferry after the penny. Yeah whatever, Yeah, I mean I don't necessarily have to agree with Jason. I think he trapped a little more in the political genre along with Turtle Boy. I don't do it. We don't do it on the show. And if they want to do it on their shows, awesome, go get to YouTube and say whatever you want. I only just controls control what happens on my show. I don't care what somebody else necessarily does on their show. Let's see, thank you, thank you, Deborah, what's up? Poems? Come on, do it? Man, general your inner toe La Beatriz, I can't. She can't do it. Man and John practs us up too, act like dcon human beings. Yeah, empaths unite. Yeah. Yeah, I'm I'm an. I consider myself an impasse as well. And it's just really to be human, you know, we can These are lessons we could apply in the free care and read movement is to is to try to understand how someone else is feeling. And even amongst us who all want to free Karen Reid, we're all in this plane here, there's still divergences, you know, between people and how they're handling it. And so we just got to create that space so that we can stay together. Because I promise you I'm gonna say hi to d Mat in a minute about the Mat Welcome, homie. The other side loves it, absolutely loves it if we're at each other's throats. The folks that are, I believe fakely and falsely trying to assert that Karen Reid did this, and that's one hundred right there, homie, they really love it. They really love it when we're at each other's throats. So we don't want to give them what they want. We want to give them what we want, which is nothing. H zero, no air, no space to breathe. Nothing. I'm an mpath, but I mean mpath. I feel what you are feeling, and then call you a snowflake for being so sensitive. I'm an EmPATH, but I'm okay, I feel what you're feeling. Okay, well you know you can do that. But I will tell you this, Melissa with one S. So my experience where I come from. In as SoC, there are a lot of very manly A type personalities, alphas or what they'll call themselves, a lot of attitudes because everybody will believe that they're the best special operations aviator in the world, et cetera. I've also seen people make fun of people for they don't don't want to be sensitive to anybody's feelings, no matter what you are, if you're of a you know, I mean now, in in a F SoC, we have a lot more people of color. We have a lot more folks from that are of Indian extraction. We have a lot more Latinos, we have more black folks, we have more Asian folks. So the AFT SoC of today doesn't look like the AFT sock of when I was flying, which was very white, very Christian, very conservative, and if you didn't fit into that box, you didn't fit in to which if I didn't fit in that box and people have a problem with it, I tell them to fuck himself. You know, that's me, not something I usually don't cuss on air, but that's the way I ideal. So what I want to tell you, Melissa, is that the most sensitive guys that you say one thing and they freak out that I've been in AFT SoC and outside of AS SoC are the people who say I'm tired of being concerned about people's feelings. Fuck people's feelings. Those are the most sensitive pussies that I've encountered, that's real. Those are the guys that'd be like, you want to go outside and fight right now? They'd be like no. So usually the guys who don't want to be sensitive to it, so I want to be able to say anything I want and offend anyone. They're the biggest pussies in my experience. So that's that's what I have to say about that. So I am. I have no problem about being sensitive to someone else's feelings. Uh. And I have a pretty thick skin because it was required in AS SoC. And the reason it was required from the standpoint is because after every flight you land, you're gonna have post mission debrief and someone will have written down exactly what you screwed up during that mission. And when we're sitting around the table and everyone's drinking a beer, it might be like, hey, DJ, right after we did the second drop, you were calling checklists and you screwed that up, and I'll be like, okay, I don't know if I did. Yeah, okay, yeah, I remember that man, that that was my bad. That was totally my bad, and I will I will make a note to not do that next time. So that is that is what I have to say about that. And usually I don't I don't curse like that, and I usually don't say the P word.
Speaker 2: But on this most location, you're like raw today.
Speaker 1: No, I want to be I want to be very clear about that because there's somebody I work with now, and she's a very very very smart woman, very smart woman, and you know what, I I don't even want to allude to it in case he watches this, but I can just tell you that, you know, he has something about her feelings up there, and then I guarantee she would be he would be somebody that would easily cry if you said the wrong thing to her. So usually people that complain about sensitivity are the most sensitive that if I were to just put it into one sense, So no, I understand maybe you didn't mean it that way. I thought you meant it that way. So that's why I wanted to say that, because there's a really good life lesson there. So I am okay with being sensitive to someone's feelings. I happen to be on a crew right now out here that is very multicultural, actually multicultural and multi racial. There are two different countries are represented amongst this crew that are very far from the United States, but they're Americans now. And then there's also a some of a different race than I. It's to the extent that race, you know, really shouldn't exist. We're all from the same DNA, and so, you know, do you have to be careful about what you say? And yeah, you do. That's okay, you know, because that's how we progress as a society, is just kind of you know, just letting people it's okay if you're not the same as me, it's cools, totally cool. All right, let's get off this and get back to let's talk to about Karen Reid. Christina Rasmussen is here. I am not talking about you, Rasmussen. I am not talking about you, all right, Jessica and b.
Speaker 3: Has a question for me. Do you want to highlight it?
Speaker 1: What's up? Nbus? Where's she at? Where's that love? Where are we at? I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: I was at seven fifty five when you were in the middle of your rant.
Speaker 1: I'll look at that. That sounded like a just a little big beatrice. Okay, it was the one thing you would like to highlight in your hair, I mean the movement in.
Speaker 3: The moment, I had six minutes to think about it, so I did come up with one. I think it's that is most overlooked, I would say.
Speaker 2: Is the power of forgiveness.
Speaker 3: I've been able to see and visually see and witness just you know, little rifts here and there, and people just coming together and just putting things aside for the greater, for the movement, for the for our greater cause. So I think, yeah, the power of forgiveness. And I think when you you know, when you're out there and social media seeing people are arguing, I mean I think, I mean, all it takes is and I'm sorry and every but aside from that, people are able to put their differences and you know, still continue to show up and show their support for free Karen Reid movement.
Speaker 1: I think I think I'd like to tack onto this question. I'd like you to if you would put in the chat, who in this case could you forgive with an apology that was in the house and maybe why, And we'll start with Beatrice.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I don't think I have any ounce of my body to forgive any of them.
Speaker 2: I meant more.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean it like that, no nobody.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to extend out. I wanted to expand upon your thought. Is there someone? I mean? I'm not going to ask you a simple question, So Amber, says Sarah Levinson. Now, if you would tell us a'mba, i'mba, if you would tell us why you'd forgive Sarah Levinson, why would that be a thing? No? No, I oh no, I meant I meant no. I know what she meant, but I wanted to expand on that because her point. I can't take her point any further than she did, because you're right, You're right, you know we do need to forgive people in the movement.
Speaker 2: So John one, John got it?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 3: What okay that I changed my answer? Yes, that was a good one.
Speaker 1: John is so good that he's bad. All right, let's go back to Let's go back to what. Okay, let's go back to this. All right. So Sarah Levinson was scared. So what you're feeling, Amber, is that you feel that for whatever you feel like Sarah Levinson was not complicit to the degree. Let me ask you this. Do you think she knows what happens? But she she complied because she didn't want to end up dead or hurt. What do you what are you thinking about that? Now we're gonna we're gonna work our way down. Turned out of a few channel tuned tuned out of a few channels. Oh, while the strife is going on, it's a bit my thing. It's a it's bit my thing. I think I think meant to say, it's not my thing, Dimachi. Rather it's a girl. We'll check in later. Well, strife is going if things settle down, Uh, what you'r dMar? What what happened? I don't know what what strife happened or what. So let me know if there's something that that turned you off, and let me know because we can certainly.
Speaker 3: John Chloe that's the best one.
Speaker 1: That is the best. But it's so funny because we already we already love Chloe. Let's see what Ken says. Oh, that's a hard one. No, I can't. They left him to die. There's no forgiveness for that, that's right. So yeah, maybe you know, maybe we've just maybe we've passed the point of forgiveness some people who listen. Maybe Julie I feel like she's a follower and she has no saying anything Julie Now, which, oh you mean Julie Nagel. Right, I thought, I'm thinking Julie Albert. So, Julie Nagel, what do you think about Julie Nagel? Bia speechless?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just know what's been said out there when she you know, she's kind of a bully.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean, even when Turtle Boy was at the waterfall, she was sitting at the bar texting people, letting him know that and taking pictures of Turtle Boy and Meredith when they were out for their meal of food.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, she was antagonistic with them. Right, that's really interesting. Thank you for putting Did you know that, Lulu Bell, because I forgot all about that, man, I forgot all about that. Julie Nagel was doing that. Good job, Beatrice, Man, I got thank you, buddy, d Matt not my thing. Uh no, yeah, I understand what you meant. But but let me know if it's something we've done or I've done. Not obviously not Beatrice. Something I've done that's turned you off, because you can always message me and and I can sort it out. I do seek to become a better co a better host and co host each time out, and sometimes I fail. I would never forgive Sarah Levinson because she took an oath? Is that the hippocratic oath? I assume Christina? And yeah, she's a nis Andrea Healy not one of them? Not sorry, not sorry, Karen and the o'keefes have been tormented, not one of them. Sorry that care? Okay, Yeah, I understand what you mean. Yeah, maybe i'll maybe I'll shift this question. I had a different question here, Okay, I would like to ask you guys. Now I'll finish up this round here, but I'd like to ask you guys, what do you think it looks like for somebody to come out now? Who was in that home? And John might be able to correct me. Was it eleven people in the home? Total? Correct me if I'm wrong on that. What would it look like if one of those people came out? Now? What do you think would happen if they went to down to Da Morrissey's office and said, I know what happened I'd like you to hypothesize with me, postulate with me, theorize with me. What would happen if that happened. What do you think would be the case?
Speaker 3: Can I add something to that?
Speaker 1: Please? Yeah? Please do?
Speaker 2: Okay, So, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think these people would be going I mean I think if they were going to speak the truth, I don't think they'd be going to Da MARSI. I think they'd be going to Joshua Lovey. So I think they'd be going to Wow to the because I think that's the level of protection they're gonna need. They're not going to go to MARSI. Morrissey's part of this whole cover up. So I think they'd be running to uh, okay, Uncle Joe's house as they call it.
Speaker 1: That makes that makes good sense. I also want to agree with Amba. She doesn't know at all, just some she's afraid of to make Alberts. That makes total sense to me, total sense, Christina. I guarantee you, Christina, not forgiving anybody. They left him out in the cold when they could have called nine to one one period. Yeah, I I Christina, that is what I assume that you would say. There. Sarah knows what happened. She isn't isn't she nurse? Isn't that a vocation for the care of people? She had every opportunity to get help. Yes, you absolutely did. Jesus forgives. We are humans. It's hard for us. Yeah, that's true too. We got another Julie nagel Well said by Amba, and I don't like finger pointing devinent comments about other channels. I yes, no, I'm saying, yeah, we we have not what I'm asking you. Did we do something here? We don't fingerpoint at any channel. And I'm hoping that you didn't interpret that we did point fingers at another channel because we don't. I just don't listen to Kevin or Kate or those folks. We don't talk about them on the show. We don't put their tweets up on the screen, and we don't play their content. But please clarify that if it's if you've interpreted that we have somehow done that Albert. I'm not sure which Albert. We got a lot of Albert's here, lu La Belle be right back, sweet Fairs. That means Julie might have to go to the bathroom, oh or stoke to fight it. So Yeah, there's no forgiveness there. Mary Malacky welcome, we haven't helload to you tonight.
Speaker 2: Welcome Mary Malay on Nurse Kim's.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: Mary Malakey is from Nurse Kim's channel, one of the mods. No, I just mean she's always in the I think I don't know. She seems really friendly with Nurse Kim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well why who wouldn't be right? Okay, so so here's what Jen T twenty seven. We're gonna see you here shortly in a couple of four weeks. Yes, definitely Levi's office, Christina. Christina does not mince any words. Girlfriend, coming straight to the point. They need to go to Levy. Yeah, it's a great question. Yes, Beatrice, they have any chance, you'd have to go to the FEDS. I didn't hear anything negative about that. I didn't either, But I want to make sure that that I just want to make sure that I didn't say something that made what's her name again? It's lovely for d mart think that I did that, because I want to clarify if she thinks that I did, Because if I if I did, and or she interpreted that I did, it certainly was not my intention. My mistake. I meant Nicole Albert interesting, so you could see some forgiveness for Nicole Elbert. That's awesome. We don't do drama here in inhabiting and making chit chit chit changes turn and phase. The strange change is David Bowie one of my favorite David Bowie songs. And yep, Mary Malackey agree on anyone who was in that house looking for a fair deal from Josh Levy. So yeah, I guess that makes sense. What do you think. I guess they would be safe, but they would probably be harassed. Sarah is out of work, nervous breakdown from what I heard. Wow, really, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Levinson, I've heard that too.
Speaker 1: Wow. We'll have to ask Como about that. He probably knows everything. Got the four got the four one one on everything. We try to really remain civil. Yeah, I mean I'm not. I'm very, very fallible. Anybody who knows me will tell you how fallible I am. I kept my integuity ken from Nottingham, England. I wouldn't forgive anyone that said Sarah may have been restrained from eating if she knew. Yeah, man, that that that is really tough. Kimberly really tough. Uh, Nicole Albert maybe an abuse based on her demeanor, but she's still responsible. Wow, yeah, I get yeah, I mean, but she is. You don't Cole Albert lives with the homeowner. I mean that it would take more for her than anybody else. He has an interest in the outcome if Brian. I mean, how does she survive if Brian went to jail? How is you know? How does she survive? Not say that some people wouldn't do it, but those are few, few and far between. We've got a lot of great practice maintaining civility in the UFO paranormal realms. Turns out all people crazy and volatile love him anyway. Julie really is the best. Brian Albert had a bad violent templar, especially when he's drinking. So you sound like you're from toof Are you from Canton? It sounds like you're from Canton, and you know the players from what I had from Christine Rasmussen, also from Indiana. Like Julie, she has been back to work since then. That wow, Really, my girlfriend and husband must have some damn money. I assume she's married. Is a last he's going.
Speaker 3: To be Yeah, she's in her early twenties.
Speaker 1: I thought, oh my god, really wow, okay, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Love Yeah, I mean, I mean, I don't know how old she is, but she didn't. She was part of the group that was with brianbert Yeah, the Sun because they were celebrating his birthday. So she was with that first set of the younger crowd and they were in their twenties. He was celebrating to believe his twenty first birthday, wasn't it or somewhere around there.
Speaker 1: So she was money daddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm assuming Brian Albertina. Yeah, that's what I thought to Christina.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jim, how you doing, sir? Good to have you back in here? Is a lessi Ken, Ken's got a good one for me after this in the Lessie or Aleasi, depending upon where you're from in New York, going to be in court tomorrow. I wonder if he was impressed by Auntie's performance. He denied his motion and record speed she wants. So what do you think, Jim, is that is that Auntie Bev shot across the bow to uh to a lasi to know this ain't gonna be no easy potty here, so coming here from New York? Uh? All right? Now I sound you sound like my dad.
Speaker 2: You're moving to the family DJ.
Speaker 3: Nana's covered, Dad's covered.
Speaker 2: Let's see who else can you.
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 5: I think Christine said? Is it Christine Mitchell? Somebody said, oh my, oh my god, you guys, there's so much fun. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, and thank you early on for the twenty memberships. That was side by and girl. Thank you so much. I gotta thank you again. Thank you, Sibar. I really appreciate it. John Como, I'm sorry, go ahead, love, No, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just laughing because Ken said, please do my mom.
Speaker 1: John Como this Saturday night, seven pm with Beatrice and myself.
Speaker 3: So you think we're funny, now, imagine when you add into.
Speaker 1: This, Oh my god, yeah Como. Como has a potential takeover the show. As long as he doesn't go and attack anybody, We're good. All right, Let's see. Let me get back here where, let me get back to where? Okay, okay, this is where he said it sound like his dad. Uh in murder. There's no forgiveness for murder. Yeah, making changes? Do you think? What do you think life looks like for one of those eleven persons to go to Josh Levy to tell what happened? What does life look like for them after that? Are they completely scorned and derided in the community? Do they have to move from Canton? What do you think happens for someone that makes that admission to be curious? What you think about that? Yeah, I mean it seems that way less because there would have been cleaning to do. There would have been cleaning up of blood. There's no question. You know, they're three leaders of blood that ain't on a lawn, So it's got to be somewhere in that house, no question about it. Great point. This is why we This is why we do these things because I learned so much from you. You know, me and Beatrice can't know it all all right, Maybe I can't know it all. Beatrice probably knows more. I do have sympathy for Nicole Albert. She is the only one interesting. So here you go, and this is you know, we talked about having differences of opinion and they're being okay. Mary mal uh in My best Nurse Kim Accent says she does have sympathy for nick Nicole Albert, and that could because it be because she was people believe that she was battered, or at least Sean has told us that she was battered, right, and then Less says, well, Nicole could be more responsible in my humble opinion, So maybe that she cleaned up blood. So it's it's it's you know, there's no right or wrong answer here, There's no there's this is not a this is not a writer wrong test. That's you know, AIRB could be the right choice. Sarah was having meltdowns at We're crying hysterically. She needed meant now, if that happened, Jen, how do you know that? I'm curious, Jen, how you know that? Because if that happened, then that really does indicate that she witnessed something traumatic. You know that there was a post traumatic stress disorder. That's kind of what it is, right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, throw out, I mean, I've definitely that's I've heard people mention that.
Speaker 1: It would have to have been from someone that worked with her, that told about it, you know, someone that worked at that hospital. Poor Coco looks like a broken woman. Yeah, I don't know what what she looks like. Genti says she lives with her parents. That explains her not being in going to work. Sara loved since in their twenties. Yep, as am I. By the way, Christina, in case you were kind of curious about my age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you get to a certain point in your life that everybody seems young, and that's where I'm at these days.
Speaker 2: I'm like, everybody looks so much younger.
Speaker 1: I now, yeah, you do. Really we're going to say, I hire someone who Mary Malackey is the director of the freak Off schedule in Nurds.
Speaker 2: Okay, I knew, I knew her.
Speaker 1: I know she's been in here before, so I know I know Mary Malarkey. She's been in here several times.
Speaker 2: You're Mary Milacy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mary Milacky. Hello, DJ mob Than Chad, Hello, lovely, welcome to our show here. Kimberly maguire, he was twenty three, so I don't know if that if.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, thank you for that information.
Speaker 1: Kimberly, Yep, I know the players family worked with be it. Wow. Wow, Wow you my friend, and I don't know if you're a male or female, and it doesn't matter. Are of enormous. Uh. That's really really important to us because we need as many people as we can that actually know these people, that can sort of speak to what's going on, because these are all indicators you're putting. You know, it's like Brian selling, you know, having the basement redone, you know, getting rid of the dogs, selling the house, getting rid of his phone. These are all indicators of what happened. And what toughest pointing out here are toof is that was like broke my tooth. Is indicators that people are acting guilty. If these people were on the defense side, you can forget it. You can forget it. A prosecutor would rip these people up one side and down the other. Brian Albert would be absolutely eviscerated on the stand if he were a defense witness, as would all those eleven people in the house, as would Brian Higgins. I mean, this would have been an open and shutcase. And what it shows that these folks that we're talking to that grew up and were born and raised in in Massachusetts, in the Commonwealth, I really believe in their institutions of government, in their police, in their district attorney, in their court system. You believe in it. And what's happened is there's a whole group of you and said, wait, I can't believe in it anymore. But there's a whole group of people that refuse to believe that this whole system could be corrupt. That's that's what's happened here. That's what's happened. It's very difficult in a state that you love to believe that people could do this. Yeah, she tripped out over that time. I heard rumor somewhere. Yeah, I know, Julie is very new. Julie basically pick up this case a week or a couple of weeks after I did, because they're like, oh, well, i'm a mod on cabin. DJ's covering this. I better get into the case and figure out what the hell's going on. The first couple of shows we did she know anything about the case, And now she's done all that kind of research. As always, Beatrice is the right. She's wicked, smart, smarter than me. Thank you, Jim. We appreciate you. Man off the subject, but wondering if you've ever covered Zachariah Anderson trial. I am unfamiliar. Are you familiar, Beatrice? No?
Speaker 3: I feel like the name's familiar, but no, I never I think before Karen Reid, I never really watched a lot of trials, but I think this one hits so close to home. And I think the fact that and I've said this, you know a few times, I feel like Karen Reid can be any of us. So I think that that's what kind of has gotten.
Speaker 2: Me into trials.
Speaker 3: And I've watched a few, like the Ashley Benefield there's a few of them that I watched with Melanie Little, but definitely, you know, it was really close to home.
Speaker 2: I remember when the news, you know, every every.
Speaker 3: Day, especially with like the tail like pieces, the news would come on and report that, you know, we found another you know, the officer was driving by and we found another tail light piece. So I feel like, if you know, it was very close to home. And that's when I started paying attention to this trial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean same here. I mean you you you heard it and you're like, oh, man, that you know, it could be any of us. They're trying well, the first thing wasn't really The first thing is they're railroading this woman that was the fixes in and greeting our guests as usual, lovely a new guest, the colling All beings who we've not had, and the mod's just being the awesome people they are, and Clerk Jim clown saying welcome to Enofin County. Mister ALESSI totally yeah. I can't wait to hear him argue as well, please do my mom. I got to hear what your mother sounds like compared to Dame Maggie Smith. So I mean, does your Ken, does your mom speak RP? Tell me if she speaks RP, because if she does, I might be able to do it. Thank you so much, Thank you, Lulubelle. And I got to get way down here because I'm way behind.
Speaker 2: Yes you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was scorning and watching. Oh I thought you said Scotland scorned and watching over their shoulder. So that's what making changes thinking. So yeah, the question would they have to move? I would have to think they would have to move making changes.
Speaker 3: What do you think I'd be surprised if they didn't already. I mean, I don't think Brian Albert lives in Canton anymore. I heard he's out Norwood.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, no, I've heard that from Sean. Yeah, I don't know about that. Ken. I think that you know more about some of those details of the case than I do. I am not as knowledgeable on the case as I would like to be But the things that I have studied up on the aspects of the case, and there's many, you know, like Turtle Boy's got like an encyclopedic knowledge of this case. Tommy CPU has an encyclopedic knowledge of this case. I don't so I really couldn't offer something on that. I don't know if Beatrice could. Maybe Beatrice can answer this one.
Speaker 3: Well, just speaking about what you were just saying about Turtle Boy and tom Cpu, I mean that's all these everybody covers a different angle. So definitely Turtle Boy has a lot of information. He's documented and he went to all the pre trial, so I mean he's he's followed. And Tommy has you know, the vantage point from the street out there filming people. So we definitely, you know, we have some amazing people in this movement, and everybody plays their little role. Everybody has their part, and you know, everybody's out there doing amazing things.
Speaker 1: Now there's a lot of people, you know, John also Cocha said, last you saw Colin stand by the door and then he left all the preps when Joe, Yeah, yeah, of course, you know they want to they want to try to place them not in the house together, except that two people placed them in the house together. Well they they said that, well, first of all, they placed John in the house. It was what they did. And the assertion of the the prosecution is John and the the witnesses were that that John was never there. Believe some sort of talk. Yeah, that's fair, that's fair, Kimberly and Genti says, I know people that work, well there you go, Well this is exactly what we need. I mean that this is it that that's without that, we don't have anything. I don't understand why Danion didn't bring up the blood so unless Yeah, so that's a really good point. Uh aunt BB two who just messaged me, I hope it's not my boss. Let me see it's today's time card day. No, it doesn't doesn't look like it. See Okay, all right, cool man.
Speaker 3: I know answer Auntie BB two. I know it is a good point because we did hear that there was a lot of I mean, obviously there was blood missing, and I mean I just feel like Alan Jackson, if in Jeannetti, if they didn't bring it up, like there has to be a reason, you know what I mean, Like there has to be a reason why they didn't bring it up like, it's not like they forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think I think that there we found several areas. Nobody's perfect, and we can't have expected that they were going to have a perfect with so many things, so many aspects of the case, and so many things that they could have brought up. We couldn't that they could have brought up. We can't expect that they would have gotten every single one of them. So I got to get filthy rat baster because we we have high filthy rat bastard. Welcome. I don't think we've seen you before, but welcome to calling all beings. Go ahead and reading this BIA.
Speaker 3: Did John know about Higgins before he entered thirty four Fairview? Was the fight because John was confronted with evidence that Karen was at Higgin's apartment just before that day, So.
Speaker 2: I do so, I think didn't. So we did hear that.
Speaker 3: John confronted Karen regarding Higgins. I recall there being you know, information about that, but so and Higgins had been at his house. That's when you know that kiss happened.
Speaker 2: So I don't think I mean even.
Speaker 1: Weeks though between those two events.
Speaker 3: Oh, definitely, yeah, But I mean, did John know about Higgins before he entered. I mean, I guess what part of knowing about Higgins like, what.
Speaker 1: Can I give my my hypothesis because I think I covered this, Okay. My hypothesis, filthy rat bastard, is that clearly anybody's been in the barroom situation to fight. You can see that at the point and the stuff that that higeye pooh was doing. Uh he was pointing at John saying do you want to fight and making an eye contact, which leaves the other party with two choices. And I did see the ali shuffle eventually that Sean talked about, okay, and so you have two choices at that point fear him. You either don't show up. And then Higgins, who has his office in the Canton Police Department, goes to work and says that you are a pussy, and then he spreads that to the entire Canton Police force that I challenge O'Keefe to fight, but he's a pussy and he didn't jaw. So my hypothesis is that's the reason why O'Keefe went there. I have heard more grandiose theories. I cannot tell you that those grandiose theories are not accurate. I can tell you I have pretty good evidence with the actions that he took, which is do you want some of this mfor in the in the bar and looking around you want some of this like that? And then I have the text are you coming with the stupid question marks? So those are two reasons he will to have saved face. He will have shown up at thirty four Fairview for that reason. People have presented other hypotheses. I don't think they're back. They're they're backed up with facts that we have on camera. We have cell phone data and we have video data, and we know how guys are when they don't want to be looked at like they're a pussy around their peers. And if you're a police officer, you can't be seen as someone who's a pussy. That's just the way it is. It'd be like a military guy that has to go out in the field and execute combat operations on in many different contexts, but there are some analogies between the military and the police. So that's why I believe that he went there. He thought that he was going to show his face in the house and show Higgins he wasn't going to scare it. Karen Wait out, I'll be I'll be right back. He goes inside. He didn't know he was going to actually have to fight, and he was going to be brought to the base like straight away, and then when he got it down there, he didn't know that. You probably had Brian Albert doing like Mickey on Rocky Balboa, getting them all fired up. Man, you're gonna go kick this guy's ass. Come on, you know he's probably gonna do this. He's a basketball player. You're probably gonna have to do that. You know, he's probably gonna stand tall and try to box whatever. You know, he was gonna try to get Brian Higgins all fired up to fight with O'Keefe. O'Keeffe did not know that was gonna happen. He thought he was gonna be able to get out of it, and he couldn't. Let's see, I'm glad the road I'm glad the trial was moved up to April. Road Trip pay Come on at home, girl, come on, come on down there, Christina, because I'm gonna tell you I'm gonna be back out there. I'm gonna be back out there. It's not gonna be the last time. Why was j Oka concerned if Kevin Albert was going to be around, I don't know. I don't know, and I really don't know enough about Kevin Albert. We would need one of the Canton original gangsters to speak to speak on that. I don't know Zachariah Anderson less, but I will look into it. So take a note on that one. If you would be a for Zachariah Anderson. Oh, d J and Beatrice, it's Booze, it's bookens. What's up? Boo hey one love to your mom and dad. We appreciate it sixty years. Bless those two and tell them we love them. Here I'm calling all beings and it's good to meet you, Boo. Because we haven't we haven't spoken, so it is absolutely okay if you stay in the chat and welcome. We're glad that you joined us self. Ken to have a great day at work tomorrow, will you let's the alternate corner with Dylan has a playlist of zach Ry Anderson. Okay, yeah, I know Dylan. He's from Wales. Yep.
Speaker 3: Will he's actually coming up to Massachusetts?
Speaker 1: Is he? When's he coming?
Speaker 3: I feel at the exact date, but I know he has plans with Dennis Sweeney and Brenda Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool, that's good, that's really nice. He's a nice guy. I've heard him mom with Sean back a while back, making changes as what BA and some of his policies from ruined my city and affected a lot of people. There are no friends to inner city kids. Yeah, I could totally believe that. I can totally believe that they're no friends to inner city kids. I could see Brian Albert being that guy totally. Of every single count there was DNA found in his van that match Gutira's. Okay, so they must be talking about Zachariah Anderson. So I don't know anything about it, so I can't even comment on it, but I'm hoping they're they're seeing that BA is in Norwood.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Now I left Boston where he's a cop. Now he's around the corner from Oh my god, man, wow.
Speaker 2: Have you ever run into him?
Speaker 1: Making you run into Yeah, you guys are so much help, so much help to us, man, Like I can't even tell you all you folks that are from there, no, absolutely do stuff and take care of stuff. Ember that this is audio too, it's not just video. You don't have to be sit there and engage. I do that all the time, listen to shows when I'm doing stuff around the house. First of all, I want to thank somebody A lessons, a new may.
Speaker 6: Thank you, les, thank you, Domo Adias meku.
Speaker 1: Obrigado in Portuguese, Let's see, how do we say? In Italian? See me thet see what else we got doing? Let's see? Uh in? Is it ni? How? In Chinese? I don't know if it's nie how? I'm not sure that might thank you? I don't know how many languages do we know? Don Ka Shane in German Donky Shane, uh so yeah? And filthy rat bastard says, hello, Christine did a deep dies deep dive into that case. Christine isn't a true true crime junkie, real real, don't you? Edward's no actual blood, so no evidence. Took question, so won't allow to talk about that. So they can't talk about no, Well, that's right, Donna. They can't talk about blood. They can talk about where is the blood? There are three leaders of blood missing out of his body. Where the hell did it go? We asked that question. These people want a federal investigation Pridor's murdered. That's good to know, no pun intended. I think they use Higgey to get him there. I you know what, Julie, Reasonable people can disagree on all these things. For me, and I've dealt with somebody because we have a future guest coming on named Grace from tell I Whisper Grace is dream feed Media on YouTube. Grace is amazing. I want to tell you that Grace is as passionate she's originally from Massachussett, see, is as passionate about this case as anybody is. See Now, when I say that, like that word can sound trite because we're all passionate about it. Right. When I listen to Grace, you're going to talk to listen to a very academic, a very professorial type of a woman who has that cadence in her voice. She's an educator by trade. And when Grace talks about the details of this case, Grace gets very, very exercised. Her demeanor changes when she talks about this case because it makes people angry. So we can all just I can disagree with Julie, can disagree with me, can and Julie and Grace can agree. It's okay. I only have evidence for what I saw. I saw a video. I don't need evidence of why he did that, because that's what guys do when they like a girl. When guys like a girl, they will do something like that. They will become exercised and they get frustrated. And there are guys who get happy when they're drinking, and they when they drink, they just get more happy and more huggy and more thank you and more broie and just and there are people that get more angry. And when you're a lonely guy that really wants a girl and it's a really hot girl and it's with that girl's with another guy that's better looking than you, it gets you pissed off. And the best way to show that you pick the wrong guy, Karen, is I'm gonna beat that guy's ass. And when you see him, when he comes out of that house, he's gonna have a black eye, he's gonna have abrasions on his nose. I might break his nose, I might bust up his lip. And from the origins of humans, uncivilized humans before civilization, you are telling that woman you picked the wrong hunter. I'm the gatherer, meaning the woman you picked the wrong hunter, because you picked the guy that can't protect you. And that's what I believe Higgins was doing. That is what the video shows, That's what the text messages show. People that think that John was working undercover on some case in Boston and all this, we don't have any I don't have any knowledge of that, and that he was investigating Brian Albert, because now you're saying they staged a murder and they didn't even have a way to stage the murder. Karen gave him that way.
Speaker 2: And I don't think he would have brought it back to his house.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think I would have been in an alleyway somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anywhere, anywhere where you could get the guy alone. You could kidnap the guy and whatever he wanted to do. Right that, my bosses call him. Go ahead, bea.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see let's see here. Less says, Oh, and let's let's became a member.
Speaker 2: Right, let's see.
Speaker 3: A woman's intuition is something from another planet. You're okay, Yeah, that is so true.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: We got the special power. Okay, good citizens wide awake.
Speaker 2: I may need a drink.
Speaker 3: Kimberly McGuire, Yes, that was a fight. That went sideways. I agree with that. I don't think this was intentional. Let's see anybody have any questions or comments. Oh, thank you, les, Yes, actually we have. I was contacted by Enrique Delgado Garcia's aunt.
Speaker 2: We have a standout in Worcester.
Speaker 3: If you're in the area, it's this coming Saturday from two to five at four ninety four Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Street, Worcester.
Speaker 3: If you're able to, you know, come out and you're in the area, we'd love to see you out there. And this will me that this will mark ninety days from Enrique's passing and we still have no information making changes. Says correct. The jealousy will come out more than more when boozed up, and that a girl is in your face lovey with another man. Yeah, oh less is tossing, tossing drinks around.
Speaker 2: Send me one. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Okay, back my boss, Ca, you're backing it. No, you don't good, you don't good. But we should close it out because it's it's age forty five. And but I do want to thank a new member gen T twenty seven. Thank you Jen. We're gonna see her at the Meal of Food.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, at the meal of food. Yes, always been a perfectionous Lampire Raider. Can't wait to see you and DJ show yet next week Next Wednesday will beyond with lamp Oh, I guess I can't do well. I could do it midweek next week, but it won't be Wednesday because we're gonna have uh you know, we're gonna we're gonna be on with Adam on Lampire Radio. It's gonna be I think nine pm to ten pm Eastern time, if I'm not mistaken is but I'll have to talk with him and make sure of what we're looking at. So I appreciate that that was a connection from Miss Jessica and Busy. Uh. He says it's gonna be good instead of great, So I don't know. We'll see it's gonna it's gonna be great. We'll have a good discussion. We are outraged, most deaf homie. I gotta get way, I gotta get way down here way way wait wait wait wait, all right, Uh thank you Lulu Belle plus the mods. Oh, Sherry Dizzle is in the hiszel. Yeah, Adam, I'll get with you on that brother and the uh what what time? Yeah? I think I don't know if we said nine to ten. I can't remember, but I'll get you this week and we'll we'll square look at this man, look at the love for Beatrice up in this joint and Detective Mullins. Yeah, and and this uh it said nine pm e s T Oh, I can't go quick enough for wait a second, yeah, I think it is nine pm e oh. Nine pm e s T would be seven pm my time, so yeah, that would work, right Am? I right? Bill? Yeah, yeah, that that totally works. That totally works. Nine pm e s T is. It's good for me, all right, No, this is gonna be next Wednesday, good citizen on Adam's channel, which is let me let's see if we can land Pirate Radio and Adam, let me know if you can put that can you find that one land pirate where's Adam? If you guys can put Adam's YouTube in the chat, that would be really awesome. So yeah, there it is. Yeah, Adam, I don't if you can put in that, that would be I am an edit. Okay, so he's got got some stuff going down. Yeah, it'd be awesome. And nine pm Eastern would work because seven pm my time is nine pm Eastern, So you missed it all. Now that's all right. I'm sure you had other business to take care of. It's all good. We're happy to have you in here, even for a few so okay, and miss Jessica and Beezy is gonna put it in the chat, so we good to go, and then we could say goodbye to me and bea the deal. Double Chia. There you go, got dance?
Speaker 3: Are I know I'm gonna win that dance off?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because she's the zoomber in struck up. So I'm looking at the YouTube and it's okay, all right, YouTube Lamppirate Radio. So it is Lampirate Radio on YouTube, and there Julie got it and nine it's oh, it's just for tonight. Yeah he was. She's probably fixing it's gonna be next week. And Detective mullins man, that would be so awesome. Are you a real detective because I'm gonna be just like loving it. Man. If you're a real detective, please tell me. We'll be just so excited because we've had people with so much knowledge that came in here tonight. The show started off slow and we just ended up great. Can I just say Beatrice's absolutely lovely. I feel like I've watched her before. Hope to see her here live again. Mary Malackey, she has been on the show. How many times?
Speaker 2: Bea like five?
Speaker 1: I'm not counting though, No, but yeah, okay, so she's been on about five times and this isn't gonna be the last one. O's that and I go to.
Speaker 2: All the standouts.
Speaker 3: I spoke at Marrissy's office.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, she spoke and for she translated for Enrique delgat Ogussia's family and Christina she's gonna come on here and co host one of the issues. She told me, I'm ready to go. Put me in coach. I'm ready to come in here and co host. So Christina, we're gonna get you in here. I'm gonna figure out when. But it's it's it's I gotta do a schedule. I just don't know what the hell midweek is gonna be. But and Tommy Cpu is gonna come in and co host one. I got to see when the Canton round table. So I've got some schedule stuff to do. But you'll be in here in short order to co host arrives late from the future. It's earned yes, yes, is it to lean in kee Wee kee wee kee wee qe Wee. I saw Kiwis today at the Space Force conference from from New Zealand. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: So that's had a question for me. Yes, let's ask if I have my own channel.
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: I think it's I'm new to all this YouTube stuff.
Speaker 3: I've been watching for a long time and really love the way that the coverage is because in the local channel, you know, the mainstream media, we get, you know, thirty second clips of what's going on. So I really got into YouTube this year and I've been watching the trial on YouTube, all the law tubers and YouTubers and I love it. And I met DJ at Turtle Boys Halloween party and we connected there and he asked me to come on, and I come on from time to time.
Speaker 2: But no, I don't have my own channel.
Speaker 3: But it's just easier to just come in and sit down and chat. It's very laid back, no peuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but you know something you should think about be is making a channel. So Detective Moms from the movie Heat. I love the movie Heat, Healthy Rat Bastard, absolutely love it, and I think detective Mom says, but I am the mother in Heat. Oh oh, what a great what a great personality. Oh my goodness. Yeah, there's so many just lovely, lovely. You got a coach. I'm you know what I mean. I'm I'm certainly no coach. I'm not that good. I'm not very good at this. I just kind of come on Aaron and do a show. But I'm certainly not.
Speaker 2: Don't don't under don't don't underplay yourself. You're you're good at what you do.
Speaker 1: So well, here's what Christine says, Beatrice. You are a pro and you're easy on the eyes. Oh man, that is good stuff. That is just good stuff. I love that movie too. Oh my god. Heat is one of my all i'm favorite movies. Beatrice knew as Well and knew as KR and A. I think I think she's saying you totally could or he but I get it. He is one of the best movies ever made. Yet it totally is, It totally is. Bill Simmons has covered that movie on his movie podcast multiple times. I dated What's this now? I dated val stand In on Heat. Oh, look at that Julie spilling the tea here. It would be so cool if we had a stream where Beatrice translates so we can reach a much letter on it.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that when I was at Marcy's office on November thirteenth and I met Enrique's mom, his sister, his aunt, uncle, and cousin and little nephew, I was translating for Tom CPU and Brian LTL. So I'm up on their streams for that day. I was out there translating.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Beatrice is uh very bilingual. She was born in the nation of Cuba before emigrating here. So a lot of people, a lot of you probably don't know that Guba and Brian LTL is he He is an amazing content creator and and as I say to Beatriz all the time, he really puts his money where his mouth is. He really doesn't. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw him Sunday night at the Star driving Yeah, and it comes to uh, I've seen him at the standouts outside the courthouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's He's awesome.
Speaker 1: I would ask you if you would be kind enough to to subscribe to us on YouTube. If you're not subscribed, that would be really awesome for us. We're in the six thousand and I don't know, sixty six hundred range and we're trying to get to seven thousand. We think that's a really good goal to get to seven thousand. So if you would subscribe, that would be awesome. If you would hit the like button, that would also be really awesome of you. And we want to thank We have some new members here. Let's see, we have Sidebar and Grill who bought ten memberships. So if anybody wants to become a member, this first month is paid for you by Sidebar and Grill, So thank you very much. Less is now a member. Thank you, Less. No, I must stay, I think, and Gent twenty seven, who we're going to see in a couple of weeks at the Okay, so this is the the meal, the meal of food. Got to do the quotation marks lovely saying justice God.
Speaker 3: Say it be justice for an Enrique Delgado Garcia.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: She didn't do it with the Okayarenrique Gallo Garcia.
Speaker 1: There you go. You got it. There you got it.
Speaker 3: You got things in English, I say them as somebody who speaks English would say it. I don't go flipping back and forth, so that's just you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So just my thing.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go flipping back and flet like the remote control.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, but anyway, Okay, so let's see what they're gonna say.
Speaker 2: So, I just want to say, had a gen Root.
Speaker 3: She's in the house, she's on iPad, just chilling.
Speaker 1: We are just one. This is the gen Ruth, the sister of just En Route who was violently killed by Boston police officers with thirty some odd bullets that probably could have taken him into custody and saved his life.
Speaker 3: So and also investigated by the Norfolk County DA's office.
Speaker 1: Yes, awesome work. Yeah, all roads leads to the Norfolk County DA's.
Speaker 3: Office, right them investigators as in the Karen Reid case.
Speaker 2: So and Sander birchmore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a young lady named Karen Reid. We want to say, because because Sherry d is here, we just want to let you know, Sherry, that we did do a moment of silence for Shauna Mandeline Wind Mandolin Wind at the beginning of the show and we prayed for her for the loss of her sister. He is part of the calling All Beings family and so on the replay you will see that and thank you. And then we also were able to wish a happy birthday for our moderator, Miss Jessica and Beazy. Thank you everybody on Thank you everybody in the chat who contributed tonight. You guys were awesome. Praying for her whole family absolutely, yeah, yeah, I can't imagine what she's feeling like. I don't know the ages, but the younger, the more difficult it is, right and on behalf of Beatrice, our mods Cherry d Julie, the original Gangster, Miss Jessica and Beazy, and also our mod Kelly has been having a difficult time. Kelly real irish, hoping that that she's doing okay, I need to check in with her. But anybody else I missed tonight that's in of our mods. No, we have Kelly, Garry, Jessica and Julie. So yeah, the only one we're missing is Kelly.
Speaker 2: So Mary Malakey is asking a question.
Speaker 3: Sure please, So she said, we expect to see you at the next freak off with Nurse Kim and Auntie deb.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me, I don't know what a freak off is. You guys are gonna have to So.
Speaker 2: So it looks like after they went.
Speaker 1: To that.
Speaker 3: The fundraiser, they all got together. So ever since then, she's been doing like freak off. So Auntie deb has been coming on her show, so they've been calling it freak offs, so they just they just have them fun. Oh okay, well but yes, I would love to marry Malakey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm a big fan of Nurse Kim.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love her.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that episode, but I love Everybody knows that I love Nurse Kim because she's She's easily been on here like probably six or seven times I don't even remember, including.
Speaker 3: An impromptu yeah, and I've missed every single one.
Speaker 1: Well since you, she's she since you and I met, she's only been on that once. I know I haven't had her on since then. But we'll try to get her back and we'll try to connect the two of you. But yeah, I love, always, always loved to Nurse Kim. There's no way and Mary Malackey. If you are local and although Kim is not able to come to the meal of food because she's going skiing, for those of you who are locals, it is Tavern on the Square in Debtum, twelve January six thirty pm. Please find a seat at the bar or book a small table. I was only able to book two tables or a total of twenty, and I can't book any more tables. But you can book a table or you can grab a seat that you don't have to if you're only just coming with yourself, it doesn't matter because we're all going to pile into one area. So you know, I mean, I can have my burger at the bar and just be prinking beer and hugging people. So it's just a place to meet up. The tables is just whatever. It's not like I'm only going to be sitting at the table in my mind long enough to eat and then I want to mill around with everybody and eating not gonna take long. So uh, thank you everybody one, love to everybody here. Thank you for taking part in calling all beings. Oh so I can watch the dance off between you and st. You talking about Beatrice not Yes, Her.
Speaker 3: And I were actually dancing when we were at justin Ruth's stand out ST and I there was a car driving by with really loud music and we just started dancing out of nowhere. I'm like, come on, sdy, And we also danced the night away at the Halloween party. Her and I were just yeah, dancing all night.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'd love to see you do some sort of a salsa type of a dance. Yeah, it would be really cool. I would love to see that. Maybe Beatrice will teach me how to salsa at at the bar. So all right, guys, thank you very much, love you on behalf of Beatrice de Mods and myself. This is DJ saying peace out, one love, We'll see down the road. And as always were wondering what is up around Bend.