Speaker 1: Good morning or afternoon. It is May nineteenth, twenty twenty five, about eleven thirty three am here, and we are getting started now. Today we are going to go through some big, big, big news weird stuff around the internet Instagrams. We're when I go through the rundown of all the weird stuff I find on Instagram while I'm scrolling more proofs than the things that I've been talking about, randomly just appearing in reconfirming all the things that we suspect. Unfortunately, doesn't really spell anything good for us. And of course, always history that sets you free, at least upstairs in your head. You've got to do something active in order to set yourself free everywhere else, in every other aspect at least. Uh, the mind garbage won't be as easy to swallow for you anymore. All right, Hopefully latency will no longer be a problem once I get this allow thing installed. The streaming latency is pretty awful here, all right, Well, before we get started started, let me show you some things. Let me show you something else. I will I will start this in a second. But this is from the Instagram. I'm from the Patriot account. Got going on? Okay, So I'm not reading from there yet. I'm reading from my phone here something that I wrote. I've mentioned the mission statement prior, but I've added to it and I'm redoing it again because it needs to be known to people who are new and kind of get an idea of what's going on here. Why we waste our time here?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: So time energy care am introducing the topic with something else. Time, energy, care and creative emotion go into that which is genuine. When someone cooks and has that connection to the process, tasting and dialing in the essence, bringing it to perfection, and knows their work is going to be enjoyed by others, that's a true and valuable gift they given you. Same with something they painted, sculpted, invented, or renovated. But going back to the first example, that's why having dinner with your family, not at a restaurant, but at your home where your grandma, your mom, your dad, whomever would cook. Those are meaningful moments. Those are bonding moments. The reason, most of the reason has to do with the fact of all the care that was put into the preparation. It does energize you, it does fill you with the intent of the person, the care that they have for you. I'm only so, what do you think is better for you than mass produced junk or something that is hand crafted with that same level of passion that your family members would have and making something perfect because they care about what they create and they care about the quality. I'm always appreciative of someone who offers me something. I'm deeply touched when they offer something that they poured their care into their heart and soul. The difference between pizza delivery and someone spending half the day making dough and sauce from scratch, shreading cheese and maybe even having their kids or grandkids helping them. That's where the magic is. That's when the gift they offered truly energizes you with the human spirit and you feel as if you are communion with the benevolent creator in us all. You feel the warmth of the sun in your heart. The smile can't be suppressed because it's in your soul. It's your soul that's smiling. Archaeological worldview, here's the amount of information. So remember I talked about this before. This is the way that the the controllers, the overlords would have you will treat you and talk to you. At least they're not talking to you and saying this to you directly, but this is their attitude. Here's the amount of information your soft heads of limited comprehension can handle. Here's what we'll tell you, and you will accept what we tell you. It sounds familiar because we've been telling you the same thing all your life, through school, television and movies. We administered to you like a prescription. It's been so thorough to where now you identify with an artificial worldview we programmed you with. There's plenty more solid historical finds out there, archaeological rediscoveries not mentioned in school and pop culture, and if they are, they're attacked, shunned, and dismissed by the control arm mechanism of the artificial society. If you knew what all the evidence spread across vast distances and many former kingdoms on multiple continent has truly pointed to a shot, a shock wave would be felt through the world, rattling our cages so violently that they would open and free us from our servitude to the malicious parasite, this fake banking institution that has marked us all for extinction. Ballbusters isn't just historical analyzes. It's an adventure of archaeology, putting us back in touch with our ancestry deeper truths, and it's training to hear the voices of the past resonating loudly through everything they left behind for us. We analyze everything. We look for patterns of behavior, and it can identify the villains of mankind better than if we had a bloody fingerprint at their crime scenes. We study books, news and current events to help train ourselves to see the deceptions working on us at present and how they relate to the great deceptions of the past. We cut through their smoke and get to the heart of their sly cryptic message. We see the scheme without getting lost in the misdirection and salesmanship. Others willfully appease their concerns with like They might know it's a lie, but they it's a pretty lie, so they'll go with that. Ballbuster's mission is simple to familiarize ourselves with the reality that's been withheld from us, so that we may see everything for what it and they truly are. We want to build a strong and wise community that cannot be fooled anymore and who and who understand how to help free others from the cold grip of fatal delusion. We've been sold theological and told it's archaeological. We will never know any better if we don't track down all the evidence and analyze it for ourselves. Sold a deadly soul. I'm sorry. We've been sold a deadly soul destroying system of perpetual and increasing illness and told it's the best healthcare we can hope for. We are entrapped by a malicious and lesser entity, and it's time we shake off our amnesia and remember who we truly are. This is what this channel's purpose is and has been since day one. Oh and in my free time, I make the world's best hot sauce that's been enjoyed by people on all continents. Semper sc M P E R F R y LLC dot com. This channel is dedicated to truth in all things. We're big boys and girls, and we should be treated with the respect that only truth can deliver. All right, now, we'll read all right, so it says my daughter has her honorable ceremony tomorrow. That was today, and I'm here now and we get to be there for it. So I'll be starting the broadcast afterward, and we did read about right on time, And thank you for being awesome and for understanding what this channel is. I actively decipher to code, breakdown and cut through the BS that's been fed to us. Some of this is going to sound familiar from all directions, so we will help others to do this on their own and see the routine deceptions in all their forms, especially from those areas least expected as deceivers. So these the places where you trust the most, is where the biggest lies that will affect you the most will be residing. This is a historical truth broadcast, but also a PEP rally, a call to all to unite as a strong community, an and extended family, a challenge for us to display nobility and integrity and to lead by example, to be guardians, protectors, and stewards of the world's good people and the innocent. When I see a cleverly woven lie in my analysis of something, I present it to you with a justified level of outrage over the audacity of these evil efforts and acts. I warn of the other, I warn of the dangers and provide better solutions, like with health and a healthier outlook and mindset from these examples where I point out the deceptions. My goal is that it will make you and myself more equipped to see these potential threats and not fall for a deadly lie. If we can be fooled and we notice, the foolders eventually will walk away from these institutions and mechanisms of the system because they will lose all that unearned credibility we've been conditioned to afford them without scrutiny before. If we don't hold up their schemes with our own human energy, if we walk away and are no longer under their spell of influence, the malicious system will collapse onto itself. It will implode without our participation. It can do nothing it it operates on our energy. We are the gas in their tank. I'm siphoning from that reservoir what I can so that your energy can be yours for more productive, self and nation empowering endeavors. We do stuff here. It's not infotainment, but I do try to make it somewhat entertaining and amusing, because we're dynamic creatures and we need more than just one thing to make us fulfilled and spiritually energized and I said see me tomorrow, which is today. I don't actually see you, unless, of course, you use the stream yard link and become a guest. And I guess that's a good queue to put that in the thing.
Speaker 3: Now, m M, thank you, Karens. What am I doing?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So I have on this day and then after this I need I need to stand up and stretch. I'm just not I'm feeling a little way right now. So I'll do that and come back so that on this day we're gonna be doing this from now on. There's two on this day. Is the one that's from the Britannica is pretty weak, So let's start with the Britanica one because it's shorter. Then we'll go Ringling Brothers Circus formed. The Ringling Brothers opened a small circus in Baraboo, Wisconsin on this day, May nineteenth in eighteen eighty four, and by the early twentieth century had transformed it into the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus. On this day, Irenian hardline hardborne president Ibrahim ec died in a helicopter crash. She doesn't wonder if that was Masad, and then Masaud is that Pizzeskian, the country's most reform oriented president in decades, was elected to replace him in July. Oh so a puppet awesome, somebody more jew friendly apparently. Prince Harry married American actress Megan Markle at Saint George's chaud Can you really call her an actress? What was she in a porn or something? And she did like she opened boxes on what was that game show? The one with Howie Mandel? Is that what she did? It's a box girl. Megan Marcle at Saint George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, and the ceremony on, like any previous British royal wedding, mixed pomp and circumstance with African American culture, the latter a celebration of the bride's biracial background. Okay, so now we need to remember this one. Put a damn pin in this, please. Jacqueline Kennedy o Nassis, who was who as us first Lady married to President John F. Kennedy became known for her style and elegance. Died at age sixty four. She died on this day. There's another article that I pulled out and it wasn't even planned that just that's today had anything to do with though I when ask of Jackie Kennedy or whatever the hell her stupid name was, I'll find out again when I look at it. But British archaeological scholar, military strategist and author T. E. Lawrence, whose life inspired the epic film Lawrence of Arabia in nineteen sixty two. He died at the age of forty six following a motorcycle accident. Young guy, you know, when you're younger, you don't realize forty six is too damn young until you are forty six. You look Jesus Christ, that went fast. Playwright Lorraine han Hansbury, Who's Raisin in the Sun sounds one of those sounds like a lot of media propaganda for specific reason. If you know what I mean. She's black and it's called the Raisin in the Sun. I don't know what it's about, but I can only imagine that it's white. Man's Bad was the first drama by an African American woman to be produced on Broadway. Was born in Chicago. Ho Chi Minh, founder of the Indo China Communist Party So Piece of Shit and its successor, the Viet Min nineteen forty one and President Theda Da Da Democratic Republican Vietnam was born in or Hawang through Vietnam. In eighteen forty five, English explorer John Franklin's ill fated expedition you probably know about this one to find the Northwest Passage began as the Arrebis and the Terror set sail from London. Both ships later became trapped in Nice, and Franklin and his crew perished. They probably ate each other too, guessing. Napoleon created the Legion of Honor, a premier order of the French Republic in eighteen oh two. So they're kind of jumping around here. You got eighteen ninety eighteen forty five, I mean, like, why do that. Sixteen forty three, during the Thirty Years War, the French army, led by Louis a Second the Bourbon defeated the Spanish in the Battle of Rocroi a Roqua. I think it is ending Spain's military ascendancy in Europe. In fifteen seventy one, Spanish explorer Miguel Lopez Legaspi established the city of Manila in the Philippines. Having been found guilty on charges of adulty in fifteen thirty six, and Boleyn, the second wife of King Henry the eighth of England and the mother of Queen Elizabeth the First was beheaded. Bau see, they had solutions back then this day. In eighteen sixty two, US President, that douchebag Abraham Lincoln signed the Homestead Act, which provided one hundred and sixty acres of public land virtually free of charge to those who had lived on and cultivated land for at least five years. That's kind of I just don't like Lincoln. In two thousand and fifteen, David Letterman, who redefined American talk shows with his unconventional humor innovative segments, step down as host of The Late Show with David Letterman. Which is very interesting that this popped up because this ties into the whole Norm McDonald thing. Nor McDonald was his last stand up guest. So that's that's pretty interesting. Take our country. I don't care about that East Team Moore, who cares? All right? So in nineteen forty six American is this? No, this is more events on this day? Okay, all right? So what happened to this is May? Oh sorry, this is May twenty. We went we went past it this was the last right here, Okay, So that one's done. See if we get any dufficats here. So if we have fifteen oh six Christopher Columbus lets his son Diego Colubus as soul air wi they I'm just gonna say it. If he wasn't he had a whole ship full of them. Sale of Friezeland, You know, Friezeland is right. Fifteen fifteen George, Duke of Saxony sells Freeland for one hundred thousand gold gilders to Charles, Duke of Burgundy. Fifteen eighteen, public unveiling of Titan's masterpiece Assumption of the Virgin, a painted altar piece in the Basilica de Santa Maria Gloriosa de Frari Venice. That's a long name and it's de e I. So that's why I said Day fifteen to twenty. Battle of riker Uh Krishna Devariaya Krishna Devariyah, the ruler of the Indian Oh, my god, vj At the Friend's probably not that you pronounce that, but Va is also in name for your regina vj. Nargara Empire successfully takes the fort of Raikour from the who cares right at that point. Fifteen thirty five French explorer Jacques Cartier leaves France on his second voyage of discovery to Newfoundland, where Francis the first with three ships. Fifteen thirty five Amberlenics executed. We heard about that. Oh, hold on, second, this is this is beheaded at the Tower of London on charges of adultery, incest and treason. Geez geeze. Yeah, I don't know if it was true, but he liked get rid of life. So fifteen forty seven Capitulation of Wittenberg. John Frederick, the first Protestant elector of Saxony, resigns after his capture by Catholic capsuric forces of Charles the fifth. And we heard about Charles the fifth up the top at the Battle of Muhlberg, where Charles the Fifth also bought the Friezeland right. He becomes Charles Fith he was a duke before that or whatever. Fifteen sixty eight English Queen Elizabeth the First arrests Mary, Queen of Scots. Miguel Lopez de we heard following up on, Spain confiscates English ships and Spanish harbors, beginning the English Spanish War in fifteen eighty five. These are all the sanitized. Yeah, it doesn't matter if you know this kind of stuff. We want to know some jacked up stuff that happened. On May nineteenth, sixteen forty three ducks, a Dutch expedition to southern Chile led by Hendrik Brauer, captured Spanish held islands of Chloe and Massacres. It's garrison. Oh oh, knew what it was all up in the Dutch right when they call them Dutch and they're not really Dutch, what does that mean? It means wee who was running the drugs in the human trafficking through the Dutch East India Company or whatever the is called. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Who is that? The Swasos? Who were they? Yeah? Ove sixteen forty three, Massachusetts Bay, Plymouth, Connecticut, and New Haven formed the United Colonies of New England sixteen forty nine, and England is declared a commonwealth by an Act of the Rump Parliament, making England a republic for the next eleven years. Sixteen fifty two. Spanish troops occupy grevell Ingen the Ohio Company Charter seventeen forty nine. British King George the second of England grant charter to Ohio company to settle Ohio Valley in America. It's prior to the revolution. That's one that's important. At about mid seventeen eighty, at about midday, near total darkness descends on New England, now known to be caused by forest fires in Canada. Near total darkness descends on New England about midday, now known to be caused by forest fires in Canada, so they say. Seventeen ninety two Russian armies enter Poland. Seventeen ninety three Netherlands captures French island of Saint Martin. You know that is Saint Martin. You've got all kinds of nice places out there. I went on a cruise house that way. The Caribbean Game seventeen eight ninety six Game Protection Law restricts encouragement Indian hunting grounds. Saint Thomas was my favorite place, though. Eighteen oh two French Order of legiond under a little bit of forms. We already talk about that. One. Tariff of Abominations eighteen twenty eight. John Quincy Adams Science Tariff of eighteen twenty eight Tariff of Abominations into law to protect industry in the North. He was a bit of an abomination himself. Eighteen fifty six. Senator Charles Sumner of Massachusetts speaks out against slavery eighteen fifty seven. American William Francis Channing of and Moses G. Farmer Patton the electric firearm, electric fire of electric fire alarm Sorry, eighteen sixty three. Siege of Vicksburg, investment of city complete, sen it no Battleport Wallhall Junction in Virginia, last engagement in series of battles known as Spotsylvania Skirmershak Cassville, Georgia, eighteen sixty four. This is All eighteen sixty four. William In eighteen eighty three, William F. Cody or Buffalo Bill, opens Buffalo Bill's Wild Rest Show in Omaha, Nebraska. We got to talk about Ringling Brothers mass production of shoes as a matter. German Ny colonizes Cameroon and Togoland In eighteen eighty five. German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck takes possession of Cameroon and Togoland. Bismarck is referred to a lot in Minkoff eighteen eighty six. Camille Saen's Third Symphony in c premiers at Saint James Hall, London with the composer conducting. They don't really begin naming them cool things back then. Oh Jesus, we talked about the Rice Institute with a couple of our guests before at eighteen ninety one, Rice Institute is chartered in Houston, Texas becomes Rice to University. He talks about it what doctor artis a while back, and I think we've touched upon it with other doctors too. Eighteen ninety two, and not in a positive way. Eighteen ninety two, American engineer Charles Brady King invents the pneumatic hammer. Now you can just hold it and it hammers. It's all by itself. Eighteen ninety two National Society of Colonial Dames of America found it. Now I want to write, I want to look that one up because I think that has something to do with the Knights of Malta and see if there's an affiliation. A society for women to send it from ancestors who served in their original colonies. It was founded in eighteen ninety and focused on historic preservation, scholarship, education, and patriotism. According to their website, membership is by invitation only and eligible ancestors must have served in government, the armed forces, or other specified capacities, as explained on their website. Okay, so the Dames of let me see the Knights of Malta, Dames or something else, I guess. Yeah, Dames of Malta are the female members of the sovereign military. Remember put that part in their Order of Malta. They, along with the male members known as Knights, are part of a fraternal order with roots in the historical Knights Hospitallers, which makes them templars. The Dames of Malta are an auxiliary to the ancient and illustrious Order of Malta, with branches called sisterhoods and governed by us you know, Dasia as a Desia or whatever. Yeah, if you've ever seen this outfit, this black hair, I swear I've seen a picture somewhere where Klaus Schwab was wearing that very thing, or that emblem. Of course, the eight point is cross was somewhere on him. He was wearing the garb. I swear I've seen it. I can't find it anymore, but I swear I've seen it, and it was prior to the Revolution of Everything's Ai and stupid me National heavy rain washes quick clay into deep valley, killing one hundred and eleven in Norway. First automobile in Netherlands eighteen ninety six. First automobile made by Carl Benz as in Mercedes Benz Probably I guess riz in Netherlands. Oscar Wild is gay. Oh I'm sorry, playwright. Oscar Wild is released from reading gatl and It's gay, very gay. Eighteen ninety eight US Congress passes the Private Mailing Card Act, allowing private publishers and printers to produce postcards which have been labeled private mailing cards. Okay, that's great, Okay, here we go. Nineteen oh two. Great Britain and Borers resume peace talks in Pretoria. Nineteen oh five. Tom Jenkins beats Frank Gotcha for Heavyweight Championship Wrestling Championship. Federated Boys Club Boys Club of America organized as nineteen oh six. Nineteen oh six, Italian King Victor Emmanuel and Swiss President Ludwig Flurr open the Simplon Tunnel, a railroad tunnel through the Alps that is the world's long Until eighteen nineteen eighty two, Prime Minister Joe Joe Abab Franco nineteen oh six portual seeing Carlos. The first name is Jay Franco, Prime Minister. Okay, good, yeah, Johnson versus right. This is a little old right yeah, Okay, this is kind of a non statement. The American League president tells Detroit Tuckers, if they continue to protest ty cops suspension, that we've banned from baseball web, alien land holding, bill masses folding, obidding Japanese from owning land Washtons. First, this is nineteen thirteen, nineteen eighteen, Russians first Sunday game that cares nineteen nineteen klu To volcano on Java erupts, killing five one hundred and sixty people. That's a that's a big deal. The Turkish War of Independence started on nineteen and in nineteen nineteen on this day, President the founder of the Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Kamal edit Turk. He looks awfully European to me. Nineteen twenty one US Congress sharply curves immigration, setting a national QUTA system. Nineteen twenty three KPD communist revolts. Communist revolts in German rure cities occupied by Allies. French Air Force bombs Damascus, Syria, nineteen twenty six. National Broadcasting Company in nineteen twenty six, fooded by the Radio Corporation of America RCA olive fire damp explodes in math coalmine in Pennsylvania, killing one hundred ninety five of two hundred and seventy three mile ares Jesus nineteen twenty eight. Nineteen twenty eight, fifty one frogs enter first annual fraud jumping Jubilee. Now we got to the important stuff, okay. Feng Yi Yang declares war. In nineteen twenty nine, Chinese warlord declares war on Shang Kai Shak's nationalist nationalist nationalist government. Guess who got funded and didn't Guess who got betrayed? Why was there a mau that blah blah right who screwed up everybody? We did? Because that's how we roll. Good Man, good man, mister Shang Kai Shak. I don't care if he was a try It doesn't fucking make a difference to me. Nineteen twenty nine, and whatever cloud burst causes stampede and Yankee Stadium crushes two people to death. White women win voting rights in South Africa in nineteen thirty shouldn't white people have the right to vote in their own colonies and territories and whenever they want to. I mean, women are kind of little maybe I don't know. Whatever. Cruiser dyke to Land launched in Kiel like one military coup by Colonel Damien the Best h veltz jev in Bulgaria in ninety three four. Sherlock Holmes crossword puzzle cares canonization of John Fisher and Thomas Moore, people that were, of course, you know, killed by Henry the eighth because that's what he was into, being fat and killing people. That's what he liked to do. There was a couple in here that thought were important. German occupiers in Holland for bid bicycle taxis New National Socialists battleship Bismarck Leaves See they named it after Bismarck Leaves. Gidnya Poland braves Okare. Berlin has declared juden Reian free of Jews in nineteen forty three. Oh man, you gotta remember that there. They've got to remember that theme when when we get to do that. Somewhere here the Juden rhen Juldian Ryan It is it Rhin or is it Ryan? Heinzwein Ring. Wh is it Juden Ryan? Right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Churchill pledges Britain's full support to US against Japan. Of course it was all state. I mean it was set up to happen. So I'm trying to say, I don't believe any of this. I'm not going to repeat the bullshit. I don't care about that. I think I got them out here started the first victory test cricket between ore About that Dutch cooperation for sexual reform forms an answerdam New York Times reports of world's smallest and dumbest mechanical brain. Now here we go. Now we have some AI stuff here, the THESEUS, THESEUS, it's not thesis, it's the In nineteen fifty two, Time magazine features Theseus, an electrical learning machine built by American scientist Claude Shannon, the first example of AI. Blame him whoa nineteen fifty three nuclear explosion in Nevada fallout in Saint George, Utah. Let's see nineteen fifty three US House of Representatives votes to ratify the state constitution and admit Ohio to the Union retroactively as of March first, eighteen oh three, one hundred and fifty years after overlooking the paperwork, What what that really happened? Postmaster General Somerfield approved CIA mail opening project. What yeah, go ahead, CIA, you want to look at people's mail.
Speaker 5: Go for it.
Speaker 1: You know, the CIA is not like a it's not regulated by any like what you would consider a governing body. It's its own thing, like the Federal Reserve. Like it's it's a foreign entity, a hostile foreign entity in your country, and it's a despotic one because they're mostly Catholics and Jesuits, which makes them away vase. They have the same mission, the same world Plan, the same climate Lie agenda, pachaderm building at Cleveland Metro Park's zoo. Okay, so the Elephant Hotel is built Pittsburgh pirates. Who cares? It owns all the forms of Italian government? Is there anything left in there that we care about? I'll scroll faster now, WHOA, that's pretty cool, un I say? In the nineteen sixty Major Robert M. White take X fifteen X fifteen to thirty three thousand, two hundred and twenty two miles you Pierre opens in that cares Soviet Day? Yeah? Ok?
Speaker 6: Care?
Speaker 1: John Bird Society Society single by Chad Mitchell Trio hits what oh that's a that's a song they called it. Then there's the Jemverciz song. Okay, Happy birthday, mister President. Nineteen sixty two, Marilyn Monroe sings Happy Birthday. Is this still the same day? Are you fucking kidding me? I didn't know that. So now we we have Jackie and we have we have Kennedy on the same on the same day. This is interesting because of what we were gonna we were talking about and are going to talk about. Ninety six two, Marilyn Monroe sings Happy Birthday, mister President to JFK before fifteen thousand attendees accompanied by jazz pianist Hank Jones at Madison Square Garden, New York City, and is painfully obvious that she's blown them in the back room before they even got out there. US performs nuclear test at Christmas Island in nineteen sixty two. Same day they blow up, they blow Hey have yourth name as president? We just killed all the scrolls on this island. Nineteen sixty four, US diplomatats find at least forty secret microphones in Moscow embassy poop Were they poop? Were they connected to anything? Nineteen sixty five, Patricia Arharris named first black female ambassador in Luxembourg. Nineteen sixty seven USSR ratifies treaty with Britain and US banning nuclear weapons in space. Okay. Nineteen sixty eight, twentieth Emmy Awards. Get Smart, Yeah, I gets smart? Cool, Mission impossible? And Barbara Bain when Gets Smart was cool. You should impossibles, all right, PI radio brump, Oh this is the lie. Here's another lie. In nineteen seventy one, USSA launches Mars too, becomes the first bracecraft to crash land on Mars. Bullshit. So if they were still doing that in seventy one, why did we stop caring US performers? Negro tests at Nevada test site. It's nineteen seventy two. I wouldn't want to fucking even drive through Nevada. I'll staying at New Mexican's probably also crowded up too, though, It's like, hey, what do how does desert form in the first place? Probably from like bombs like that that kill everything and turn everything into glass and sand, And then and then they're like, oh, you know, what'd be a good place to test these bombs where a desert. You fucking did that already, didn't you. It's probably already ancient freaking blast slights. What I mean care sentimental balladaisy, I don't care. Stanley Cup Final spectrum of Philadelphia DA da V I kind of like hockey stor Sorry, I don't care, but well, I mean whatever, revery tyl the loord dada yea da. Gold ownership is legalized in Australia in nineteen seventy six. Why is there a legal status for gold ownership in the first goddamn place. Hey, guess what, you are a slave? That's what that says to you. Hey, you're a slave. You need permission for fucking everything. Well, but you're not a slave, But then why are you asking someone else for permission? Senate establishes Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Oh, that's wonderful. USSR performs nuclear tests at the Semi pet Palatinsk I think that's right, Semi Palatints test site in northern Kazakhstan. Oh, Kazakhstan has had, like I think it was before they stopped doing aerial detonation, something like over four hundred, four hundred and eighty or something like that aerial detonations of nuclear bombs, according to the missiles, I guess you're cold. I third in the year, but some claimed that it was because they were trying very desperately to crack a little a little dome above us all called the firmament, and just couldn't do it. And then there's that lake that that one idiot on one of those cable shows swam through to prove that it wasn't contaminated, even though it was like one of the near one of the sights of all the nuclear bombs. In nineteen seventy nine, the Navy single by village people in the Navy, Oh they're so gay. That was nineteen seventy nine. The poisoning, the Harvey milk poison was reaching people's brains, it says. In nineteen eighty one, five British Army soldiers are killed when their armored vehicle is ripped apart by a provisional Irish Republican Army roachside bomb near the best Brook, County Armagh. What the fuck were the bristolier just doing there? They would have been blown up if they weren't fucking around with the Irish. Right there you go, Sophia la Wren jailed for taxiviasion at Naples, Italy. Mean you should be able to evade taxes wherever you are. NASA launches Intelsat five satellite weird Al Yankovic gives live performance at Wax Museum in Washington, d C. Well, he was the only thing that was live then, all his all of all of the crowd was merely standing there staring blankly at him. Get it because it's a wax JEsum nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 7: Pat L.
Speaker 1: Lafontaine scores two goal cares. This is all. This is interesting that this is all happened on today. Though today a vehicle moves to launch pad and ed and can't film this. Usltah blah blah blah blah anti apartheid activists, I mean pasteurs sentenced to ten years in South Africa revs. Carlos leader Revis Way and he's most certainly a sephardic guaranteed you go look it up. Of Columbia's meddying drug cartel is convicted in Florida for smoking more than three tons of cocaine into the US, so it was probably fifty tons. Do the right thing, Uh, Yes, Yeah, let's see what else we guts anything else. There's a lot here. It's like the whole fucking show. Amy Fisher shoots but a Fuco hey, which she at porn star as well. Look at her. She doesn't look that good now, trust me. And I'm only looking at this part anyway. That's the part that the looking is for the youth.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty ninety two, Amy Fisher shoots married Joe but afuco what a fuckoh in the face in an altercation over an affair with her husband, A big fat piece of shit in Massapeco in New York. That was ninety two. H. Dan Quail attacks Murphy Brown for being a single mother and as a poor example of family values.
Speaker 9: H h.
Speaker 1: Back when people gave a shit about stuff like that or what they're just whatever. Boeing twenty seven crashes into mountains at Median, Columbia. Geez, I wonder if that had anything to do with drugs as well, killed one hundred and thirty two. I know that was a passenger plane, but you know it's called retaliation. Telagium's industrial avay toil cares da DA. Jennifer Copriotti checks into a drug rehab center. Okay, Oh, marsh Reve suffers a mild heart attack a law Ellie Law the final episode of American TV Elle Law ended Today World's Youngest Doctor blah blah blah blah cares a bunch of bullshit about the Space Lost World dress at Park ninety seven, and they're already into that many sequels at that point. Jesus, how is this news?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety eight, rapper DMX releases his debut studio album, It's Dark and Hell Is Hot, debuts at number one, Right, that's easy when people are putting it there. Star Wars episode one, The Phantom Menace, Because think about this. If you're not promoted, if you're not on this radio, if you're not being heard, you can be anybody who does anything. How do you make people pay attention to what you're doing? Oh, it's the heavy hand of the o Eve who controls all the strings and all of that. So if you ever want anything but obscurity, you have to pass through their hands. It's a system that requires this. And by the way, he's dead and dead way too young for his age, So let me just put whatever you want together there. Star Wars episode one Phantom Menace, Menace directed by Chords, sort of an at world zen Man. They weren't way in their sequels by two thousand and seven. Okay, they don't care. No country for old men. Blah blah blah. I think we're almost to the Oh my god, this is like the worst show that I've ever was forced to watch Glee. I was forced to watch this by next girlfriend. It was it was not my idea. You see what else is good? Ain'tan good? Yeah, we always saw that one. You're just billion in caared greenhouse cast emissions dropped. Shut up, it's all bullshit. Two dams. Yeah, Argentine, president of Bertel for Thenandez announces a circuit breaker lockdown as a country record records over thirty nine thousand daillly COVID nineteen cases. Shut the fuck up. Those tests don't mean shit, BBC. It's testing literally for something that doesn't exist in real life. And then you find and then it says you're positive for it. Uh huh oh, but you have a test now, so it must be true. It's not a fucking pregnancy test. He retards New York Yankees picture blah blah blah. He agrees to open its borders to oh, shot travel Look at all these shots. Really it was now shot travelers from the safe countries. God damn it, Yo, what the hell is this a real thing? Environmental pollution caused by Obesa gin toxins is having a significant effect on the obesity crisis and can be passed down through the generations, according to a major new study. So this magic Obesa gin fairy is gonna make you fat? Are you fucking out of your mind? Are people stupid? This is science?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: Mercedes confirms this most expensive car. Don't need to find Mercedes bands coop for one hundred and forty two million dollars and they're not even as roomy as an old Cadillac or an old Oldsmobile. Oklahoma passes a bill of banning nearly all abortions, the most they restrictive in the country. I thought that was Paul Slimon attempt to coot in Congo. Twenty twenty four, Iran's President Abraham Reese. Remember we just saw a that guy earlier dies in helicounter crash in foggy conditions, along with his Foreign Minister Hussein Imir Abdulian and other officials. We talked about this, and uh yeah, they didn't have to go start a war with him because they then were able to make their strikes without the war. Manchester City be okay, of course. Sean Diddy Cooge's issues an apology after a video is released by a CNN of him assaulting his ex girlfriend in twenty sixteen, after previously denying it happened. Well, he's got bigger problems, don't worry. Zigz eight of nine planets and our forecast to aligne on the same side of the sun in twenty one sixty one. Okay, thank you? Is that what we're supposed to say? Jesus Christ? All right, good enough, We're done. We'll see we'll see what happens on the twentieth. I don't want to do let's look into anything away though, first council with niceea. Oops, all right, that's it. That's the only spoiler you get.
Speaker 11: That was it?
Speaker 1: Three twenty five? Well we should probably check these these these comments here, see if anybody's even here, the hell's going on? Okay, yeah, there was lots of people here that that's cool. Uh dang, busy day in history. Thank goodness for the jumping frog. Contests. Our lives are not complete exactly. Thank you Karen for understanding the significance and a lot of people wanting but you're smarter, and that's why we need people like Karen here houlding the four down for sure. We have a couple of other things. I did show you to where's the thing that's not it? I gotta do that still, did anybody in here? Hey Byelo Easy spicy Peanuts. I actually had the what they call that thing, the Caroline Reaper death Nut challenge from Giant Scoville. Giant Scoville actually ate some of my sauces and did like four or five videos of it, and I condensed them into one video and that's on my YouTube channel for Awesome Hot Sauce. You want to see that. I don't know if I put it up here or not. Maybe I did, No, I did, I did. I'm pretty sure I did. It's on here too. Then it's like forteen minutes long. I have to break it down, probably even more so that people will watch it. You know, squirrel brain, sorry that the one people said this is the dog that says squirrel all right, turns their head, all right, where are we at?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 1: I wanted to bring this up because there's a lot of people out there in the community of bullshitters that pretend that pretend and pretend and pretend. I can't I can't share this email right now. I can't share this conversation because it's not it's not my place too. But I've been talking with Mike Adamost a little bit and uh, you know, I hope we get together and hang out again soon. It'd be cool, you know, But I didn't realize that. It's just how often deepened Nemos has gotten. Leah, we'll keep we'll believe that at that though. So listen to this. So a lot of people like and I brought this. I brought that up because there's a oh, there's a whole thing with Stu Peters that I'm involved in that has you know, Mike is someone in uh involved was involved with as well some time back, and uh and also doctor Artist was kind of but Stu Peters gold Co o Eve, remember we found that out ish the the owner of gold Co which does like billions of dollars and transactions of gold. So you know, of course wherever the money's at. But listen to this person and then you tell me is gold cold reputable? Who else is gold Co? Who else has a gold Co sponsor? Candice Owens Ian Carroll that fag I'm gonna I'm just gonna assume and you can tell me if I'm wrong here. Actually, I could probably find this out before checking finding it out, but I would guess that anybody in the Stu Peters network we'd also have a gold Cast sponsorship, which would mean that probably.
Speaker 13: That that that the.
Speaker 1: What do they call those people? Body double? The body double is not the word clone. There we go. The clone does the younger clone of Stu Peters with just as much smug, hubrious and obnoxious ways and dodgy weasily uh character by the name of Zach Logo is revealed. I bet he has a gold Co sponsor as well. Fucky Zach, you heard me. I thought Jed beat the fucking piss out of you before you said before. So just we'll find out when we have across pass. I always have my two sets of box Loves on me and I'll do it like a gentleman. But I'm going to pound you into the fucking ground. Customer. So it says I bought a gold and Silver IRA through gold Coat through a four to one k rollover in the sum of two hundred thousand dollars when my investment was put so it says I bought it. When my vessel was put in the depository, it showed a value of ninety thousand dollars. So there's one hundred and ten thousand dollars missing. That's over one hundred thousand dollars difference in what I invested. Does it appear that something is wrong here? Lawyers assistant, this fucking guy. It's just a blah blah blah. It's probably like a bot. What state are you in? Don't start it. Don't answer a question with a question, fag. What does it matter what state you're in to whether or not the answer is going to be different? Doesn't it seem like a lot of fees and other bullshit to only have ninety thousand dollars of value and you just dumped your wroth IRA into it. Are your IRA? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this? I'm in the state of Massachusetts. No one is telling me right now? Have you been in touch with the seller or manufacturer? What did they say? My account representative said, I bought the medals off the grid. The depository only reflects spot price. A one hundred thousand dollars difference does not make sense to me. Is there in the lawyer assistance says? Is there their dodgy? Because you know they ensulate one another. That says, is there anything else the lawyer should know before I can't connect you rest assured to be able to help you know. So here's Brandon Esquire, a little fag. Anybody calls themselves esquire has got a noxious mentality already. I like to call myself esquire because I'm not a lawyer. Hi, there, and welcome to just answer. Oh, thank you. This is a one of those button pressing responses you don't actually type. It's already in there. My name is blah blah blah blah. I'm an attorney. Dada YadA yea da okay, Please guide me as to what I should do. Hello, Brandon, how are you? Are you there? We Brandon? Are you there? It's understandable to be concerned about such a large discrepancy between the amount you invested in the value reflected in the depository. There are a few there could be a few possible reasons for the difference, aside from theft or huge penalties in your IRA for breaking it. I guess market fluctuations. Now, this doesn't make any sense because when was this purchased before now, which means in the trajectory that gold has been going in for I don't know, five years more, it's always been increasing in value. But anyway, the value of gold and silver can fluctuate rapidly, which could explain the difference between the amount you invested in the current value of investment and depository. That makes no sense. Fees and commissions at one hundred and ten thousand dollars, gold Co may have charged fees and commissions for the transaction, which could account for some of the difference. Some they actually do charge fifteen percent over over the spot price. I think it is because usually it's like if it's each unit, so if it's a unit of troy silver, troy ounce troy ounce of silver, it's usually like, hopefully it's not four dours to go find a place that's like two and buy it from them instead, like in San Diego sty bullion or whatever. But that's that's old news because I think I bought mine in two thousand and seven or something like that. I bought a bunch, But yeah, there's no fifteen percent is quite a lot more than you know, a dollar dollar amount. But still that's nowhere near fifty percent, which would be what it basically seems. Fifty to sixty percent is what they took. Right, Let's see that could account for some of the difference. Well, I'm sure they considered that, but they're talking about one hundred and ten thousand dollars. I'm pretty sure the person that he's talking to isn't retarded, But they wanted to know why one hundred and ten thousand was missing. Quality of metals. What you told somebody to buy gold for you with your money? What does quality of metals have to fucking do with it? The quality of the gold and sular you purchase could impact the value. For example, if you purchase little quality metals, it could be worth less than the spot price. Who would put two hundred thousand dollars into something? Even if you put two hundred thousand dollars in it, it just means you would have more of the bad or what they call junk silver. You would have two hundred thousand dollars worth so this person's retarded. This is the lawyer, because we're experts. Anybody calls themselves an expert is probably the biggest idiot on the planet. And their self proclaimed experts or because the system is a bunch of bullshit and fake. They don't have to be intelligent to be considered experts. They just have to have a piece of paper from a bullshit college. I don't care if that's an Ivy League school. It's still a bullshit college when you realize what they teach them and what they don't. It's important to review the terms of your agreement with gold Cod and ensure that you fully understand any fees or charges associated with the investment. The price of the product you have, the price of the product, the price of the product have gone up. Is this your only advice? You don't find one hundred thousand dollars difference a little unusual? And then this bought response. Do you have an additional ession? Do you have an additional question? Did you not hear what he just did you not read what he just said?
Speaker 14: You prick.
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: This is a matter of like emotion. This is an emotional matter for this guy, and this guy is just it's like screw the screw bell. You know, he looks like he's a little uh on the Muslim brotherhood side. Anyway, I can't imagine fees would amount to half my investment? What other options do I have a difference of over one hundred thousand dollars between your investment and the value showing in the depository? Does seem excessive? Does seem excessive? So this is this is the lawyer that doesn't you shouldn't never wasted his time with this site and it is under So this site just answer, don't go to it? And gold Co would you go to them? Now? After finding out this happened to somebody, I'm surprised they're not like losing their mind. One hundred thousand dollars of their money that they invested for a long period of time is just gone, gone. One hundred and ten thousand dollars. If it's just gone half of what they once had, isn't gone more than half? Thanks oives Yeah, gold Co. The first step is review your account statement in detail to understand what fees have been as charged and what might have caused a difference in value. It's possible that there was a mistake or a misunderstanding somewhere along the way. Oh yeah, but if it's on contract, it doesn't matter. If they told you one thing and did something else. You signed the paperwork without reading it, so it was on those It was one of those submit or terms of services checkbox things. Contact gold Co. You should contact gold Co. Like you don't think this person did this, like immediately, you don't think that's the first thing that they did. Why do they always tell you to do the most obvious, stupid things that just insult your intelligence. Oh, you had a problem with the place, you should go to that place. Okay, asshole, is that what I'm supposed to do? I got yeah, surege change three burgers at at at at a Carl's Jr. I shouldn't go to the bank and complain. I should go to Carl's Jr. Well, thanks for clarifying, fag Jesus Christ. You should contact gold Co and ask for an explanation of the fees and why there is such a large discrepancy between your investment. Oh my god, would you if somebody responded to you like this? It's like, Okay, Ashole, I know how to think. I'm asking you if you can understand why they would have the audacity to steal from me, and how we can do what we can do? Is he this person was asking for? Is this not like an obvious crime here that I can at least pursue. That's what he's asking He's not asking to do a bunch of jumping through the hoops shit that he already did and be told to do the same things he did before he asked these questions. People are so stupid. Gold co may be able to prevent Are you not seeing this? Why aren't you seeing this?
Speaker 15: Wait?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you are seeing it. It just acts like if you weren't okay, you should contact GOKO and ask for an explanation of the fees and why there's such a large description between the investment and the value of the podsor no shit. Go Cao may may be able to provide more information about the fees charged with, But they're still not saying that there's something wrong, that there's a that gold Cold did something wrong, or that there might be a possibility that there's more money you would owe to you. That's what they're not saying. Like you're going to a lawyer's supposed to be unbiased and it sounds like they're playing stupid right now, doesn't it doesn't It sound like they're covering, like they're they're placing the blame on the guy for being stupid and not understanding the contract, over and over again. Is how they're responding. This is what this asshole at just answer dot com is doing, seek for professional advice. What do you think he's doing, you dickhead. He's asking quote unquote Brandon Esquire, the lawyer consumer protection lawyer at that seek professional advice? So why is he here? It might be a good idea to consult with a profess, with a financial advisor or another professional to review your investment and help you understand what happens. So again, not that there was something wrong, it's just that you don't understand it. That's what that's his attitude. They can provide guidance on how to proceed and whether there are any legal or other options available to you. Consider Lee, well, gee, you know would have been nice to have if you were gonna, I don't know, have to hire a lawyer that one hundred and ten thousand dollars they just stole from him. If you believe that you have been treated unfairly, or that there has been some kind of wrongdoing. Obviously he did. That's why he's asking you, who has given no answers and just insulted his intelligence. You may want to consider legal action, dude, Are they just trying to discourage people from ever saying or doing anything it to fight back at the system at all? Like crime has been done, unfairness has been committed, but it's you're gonna be dealing with such mentally retarded people the whole step of the way that you will end up hanging yourself if you just don't walk away and let it and just cut your losses. That's basically what the real statement of the system is is you will be so frustrated at the end of this that you will either lose your life because you'll just stress out and have a heart attack, or you'll take it yourself because you can't handle the bullshit anymore. Dealing with the ignorance of human beings. This can be a complex and time consuming process, and you will need to consult with a local attorney to determine the best course of action. Okay, thanks, buddy, I wish you the best. It says I invested in more than thirty thousand, four one K to Golden Silver with Orum Advisors in California. The money was transferred in oct Over to Orum over the phone that represented told me that the account was worth approximately thirty two thousand dollars, even though Sterling Trust, the custodial agent, indicated the account was worth much less than that. When I questioned the difference between the two figures, worms Representative Patrick said on one more more than one occasion, that just call him when I wanted to know the value of the account, and not to even bother asking Sterling, as their records had not been updated and were not correct. I trusted what he said and just recently discovered my account is now only worth approximately twenty two thousand dollars, even though the price of gold and silver have both increased from the original purchase price. Do I have any legal recourse in the issue? And can I make them give me back the money they took for my account by massively overcharging me for both the gold and the silver without my knowledge. This is happening everywhere, so just beware this WI again. You know, the last couple of episodes, I've been doing like a public service announcement this is mine to you. Stay away from gold Co. Be very careful with these investments where you're trusting them to do something because they're taking all kinds of different fees and they're not or they're just flat out stealing from you. And you're thinking gold You're thinking, wow, I really did something for myself and my family. Meanwhile, you just trusted the wrong people and they're taking from you. All right. I just want you guys to know that that's not that you would, you know, invest five dollars in the show to keep it going or anything, because I know you want to do that with Patreon. That's right there, Patreon, Vitreon dot com. This guy's the limits. I'll tell you again. I'm being a little closer to your eyes so you can see it better.
Speaker 15: Oh.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm not talking about everybody who's already there, because obviously you're already there. I will talk about this guy in a second. He's cool. Well, if they dropped them as a sponsor, gold Co is on canvases right now and he had him and maybe he'd dropped who dropped too?
Speaker 16: Though?
Speaker 1: Did gold Code drop stew or did stud drop gold Co? STU wouldn't drop anything that would pay him stew would be dry humped by a dog or or or went humped by a dog if it meant there was money involved. I've seen it. That part might be a lie. All right, So where are we at here? I had more of these up than I. That's not it, that's not that's not it. Then I just pull up like three. Okay, so maybe that was the other one. Alright, all right here this thing now, this one, this one, all right, So I just wanted to say, unquestionable, unquestionable. They say, lem and JFK a genuine love affair. This is from the the Gay Gay Men's Course of soomoorah. Okay, it is what it is, what it says. Let's all right, Now here's the pictures that they think are super gay. Really hell, I mean, you know, could just be joking around, dancing, right, you know? Yeah? Now what what two people have never held a puppy together? I mean, come on, come on, we're in the same clothes basically, So I mean that's that's a big deal. Uh where is it? Where's it? Gotta find the right one?
Speaker 14: There?
Speaker 1: It doesn't make it bigger. Well, I mean, you can can't see what's going on there? Right, It's all right. Now we're getting a little bit more difficult to understand this. What's going on here? A little I don't know what's going on. He's holding his his legs from behind the knee. I don't think I've ever done that with any of my friends. And they're like, their heads have never been between my legs when I did it holding the back of my knees.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to make of that one. That one's a little hard to explain, a little difficult to explain you. Is there another? Is there a close up with this? Is this a bigger picture? Let's see. Yeah, that's just showing the two pictures together. Oh look, we've been hiding in back here doing dirty things. I'm not saying that happens. This guy the Jews excited like Lee love side of me. He's our president. Uh huh, so I guess you could. Uh they've been there, these people, who these people do They need this for their their their lgbt gey ship. Right, So of course if they can get somebody like like JFK wrapped up into some some kind of idea like that, then they can sell it more to the people. I mean, it's been looked up for Robert who you don't like, Drifker. No, yikes, that's a dude. Is that limb? Yeah, that's limb on the cart with the rickey Jackie over there, the Jesuit assassin, the jess. You heard what I said the Jesuit assassin did? Did he say it again? And says secret Jewish history. Jackie Kennedy really deny all that, which is fine. Jacqueline Bouvier wasted Anglo, Irish and French ancestry. She was a Jesuit. There was a whole thing about her jesuit schooling. Oh yeah, I just had to look it up. I think I think it's on my phone, though I could just read it from there. We'll get into this article later. It's kind of a not the right order right now. There's those other things that will come up when we do our run down here on the Instagram that will make that make more sense than we're like. M m mmm. I think that's where it started. For much of her existence in the public, Jackie Kennedy was known as a fair and I go, okay, that's just from that article, though this is not what I was looking for. It's not the droids I was looking for.
Speaker 17: I think it was.
Speaker 1: Maybe I can just find it onto the closed history. Let's see. You don't realize how many things you've clicked until you have to go back and look at it. No, that doesn't make sense. Well maybe it does. That doesn't make sense. So it's not showing me the stuff that I did on my phone. I don't think. Yeah, and maybe let's just let's roll the dice on this on.
Speaker 10: I think I put.
Speaker 1: So here we go, Jack and Kenny on Nassas was raised in Roman Catholic faith and baptized at Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola in Manhattan. You can't get more Jesuit than that. Her funeral was also held at the same church. There were accounts of a Jesuit priest, Friar John mcsrely mix solely in the bomb who may have recorded some of her confidences, though this has been criticized by other Jesuits. There are also mentions of her spiritual crisis and a book by Thomas Mayer that discusses this crisis. Blah blah blah. Raised in the Catholic churritory, so that her funeral blah blah. That didn't do too much for us, right, but yes, it all day which could do very easily make her very very groomed, very u m k ultred and easily because if you her childish voice is what gives it away from me that she's one of these people that can be triggered, because you hear the same thing in Anna Nicole Smith, who was most certainly put through the system. She was put through the grooming and the mind control. A lot of these people were that you that you see in Hollywood, a lot of them, and they can get triggered easily and basically activated by a word, by anything. And if there's a Jesuit component to Jackie, I'm saying that I see, And there's apruder film which was filmed on purpose for this to keep this shit going right for as long as it's been going and have people babbling about it that was done on purpose as part of the ritual, gives them energy. But when his head, when she pulls his head into her lap, there's a tuft of smoke like gunpotter discharge residue from a cartridge from a from a case. And but she pulls the tray. I guarantee you she has her on the set and that's when you see his head blow out because it's the exit wound coming through the other side. Just saying. You could say the driver all the day if you want, but I'm saying, I see her do this, I see that, and this is where the smoke, where the smoke is going. Do you don't see smoke at the at the end of a bullet? It was from fire from a far distance another way. And also if the guy was shooting like this from you know, the three tiered car, then you would see it by his hand, the smoke not not right above Jacki's shoulder. That doesn't make any sense unless she shot him. I'm not saying she's the only person that put a bowllet in him, but she might have been the last one too. Okay, let's get into the Instagram. And there was there something else in the video section I wanted to play for, Yes, there was there was. What the fuck is that? That's not what I did? Step He dropped gold coat, is what I heard. Yeah, I'm sure he's getting paid for something he's got. He's if he did that, he already had other sponsors and he already has handlers, so it doesn't matter. It's it's a gesture at that point. It's for public image at that point, and it's only been done to maintain his public image. Now, did I show you this one where Nick Flentes calls out Canon Sewin's Nian Carrol for mudding the waters and conspiracy nonsense, blah blah. I think we did go over that right. I don't like Nick Fointez. I think he's a you know, commy apologist, and I know he is because we heard him say it. But what you said about here and Carroll was similar to what I was saying, Like what is this bullshit he's talking about? And I did notice Candace's gold co sponsor there too, even though she's babbling about Juice two. So it's only a matter of time. I'm sure there's plenty of other people out there if you look close enough that they're sponsors. Didn't find a bunch of oh yeah, so there there's this propaganda of some sort. That's okay. So I should have had this in my own things so I didn't have to do with this clumsy But this guy's funny. You guys have not seen dead alive or have you for the Lord? That's it. That's it is that part all right? Now, let's get into we know this guy. Well, it's gonna go right through these. There's a lot of them. It's probably be in the show. I probably wouldn't get it into the JFK book or definitely won't be able to get into the other one. Today, back into talking finishing our makers of civilizations, so we can put that book the rest too, not the rest because we'll be using it actively, but getting through the material so that we can then use it to build upon. And it helped decode the rest of the lies of history. This is what those books are important for. They dispell all the bs and the Old and New Testament, the whole Abrahamic bull bullshit death cult and our adherence to it are does our need to protect these people who aren't the people that they say they are. We're going to get into that too from another guy, but let's start with this.
Speaker 18: A few big cities that still publish crime statistics by race understanding again, New York is one of the few big cities that still publish crime statistics by race. It used to be common, but you'll see why. Most places quietly stopped doing it. This drab looking report is dynamite. For every major crime, there's a slick graph like this that breaks out percentages of victims, suspects, and arrestees by race, including of all things American Indians over on the left. As you can see in this graph for murder, Blacks and Hispanics tower over everyone else. As percentages in all categories. The actual figures are in the table just beneath the graph. As you can see, Black's account for over fifty percent of murder victims, suspects, and arrestees. Whites are se percent of victims, seven percent of suspects, and five point five percent of arrestees. Hispanics are in the mid thirties for all categories. Now, if the city were half black, seven percent quite, and thirty five percent of Hispanic, it would mean that all races were victims and perpetrators at about the same rates. But that's not the case. The n WHYPD report includes the latest population figures for the city.
Speaker 1: And let me just say something. The damage is already done with gold Coat because they financed all the propaganda documentaries that to put out with a bunch of lies for unnecessarily unnecessary lies mixed in with truth because of died suddenly and all the other nonsense that he did. I told you, I went in this whole rant about what he did with Diego and U, baby Cyrus, and am and Bundy, who he didn't even have any direct contact with. I don't think. But yet he claims that he's like a big hero, and that is his audience is a big hero. And by watching his show, basically you you saved the world by doing nothing. And when it's it was Diego and Ammon's contacts and sway and political pressure that got the child back from what would have been in a certain death in the hands of the state and the hospital. His own grandson, right, Diego's own grandson. And if Stu is gonna lay credit for all that, then why is he absent? He's not named, he's not party too, he's not you know, he's not being held libel in the lawsuit against Ammon and Diego where they're ruining the other two people's lives. Take have taken everything, including their clothing, including their children's clothing, their toy He's everything, taken everything that these people have owned. Multiple times whenever Ramon tries to get something started, back up, anything, any type of He can't own a bank account, he can't have anything because they'll take every bit of it. They're destroying him and Bundy. And if Stu is such a big hero, if he did what he says he did, why is he not being taken down by Saint Luke's too? Why is he not being Why see, if he's not, he's not part of it. He didn't do shit. Otherwise he would have been involved in the lawsuit. He'd have been named the oy vays over at Saint Luke's. Yeah, funny enough, right that it's the Saint Luke's. You think, oh, it's a bunch of a bunch of church goers, a bunch of a bunch of people in funny robes, as the CEO said, No, no, no, it's some some Ross guy, last name Ross. Hey, there was a last name Ross that was the property manager for our store. So they're everywhere. And I thought he was Italian. That's that's how stupid I was. I thought I changed his name because he was telling no, no, I didn't they change a sudden no, no, no, no, they're evade to the max. I didn't even put that together until like a couple of years ago, after I had already left the store, Like what, man, these guys are kind of dicks, like a lot, like they had like no conscience when it came to certain things like making my like making Rebecca walk and they wouldn't let her park behind the store when she was eight months pregnant, and uh, she really worked a couple of days during that time.
Speaker 12: Anyway.
Speaker 1: It was like, because I need to make more sauce to get things in the store, and uh, they wouldn't let her park close to it. And I was like why the Like so that fat ass that's working over at the restaurant, that's a manager, he can't walk because he's not pregnant. He just looks like he's pregnant. You actually are, and they're gonna make so shit like that. Used to always really irritate me about them, And come to find out, they are Solis. They are solless people. And I thought they were fellow Italians for so long. I was such an idiot. When you when you when it finally comes, when it finally like breaks in your mind, you realize what's going on, You're like, holy.
Speaker 18: Fuck, whites at about thirty Blacks, twenty Asians, fifteen others at five point four and Hispanics at twenty eight point four percent. With this information, we can calculate what are called odds ratios, or how likely people of different races are to commit violent crimes compared to whites. As we saw earlier NYPD reports, race of suspect and of rst. Race of suspect is just a guess, but you have to have pretty strong evidence to make an arrest, so this is the better indicator of people who commit a crime. Here are arrest rates for four major violent crimes, expressed as multiples of the arrest rate for whites. Let's start with the four colored columns on the left for murder, white for white people, black for blacks, brown for Hispanics, and yellow for Asians.
Speaker 1: And which I said yellow for Asians, I'm beginning to think you might be a racist, good sir, And then I quoted the same guy, white people, wake the fuck up.
Speaker 18: The white arrest rate is set to one, and the rates for other races are calculated as multiples of the white rate. This graph shows that last year, blacks were arrested for murder at fifteen point five times the rate for whites, Hispanics at seven point one times, and Asians at zero point eight times. That means Asians were twenty percent less likely than whites to be arrested for murder. Look at the odds ratios for other crimes. A shooting means someone fired a gun and hit someone but didn't kill him. Black is ninety eight point three times more likely than a white to be arrested for a shooting. This is a staggeringly high multiple. There are very few things good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't reallyasually take their time to really aim.
Speaker 2: Or bad.
Speaker 18: That one race of people is even ten times more likely to do than another race and one hundred times is pretty much unheard of. Hispanics are thirty five times more likely than whites to be arrested for shooting. Look at the arrest rates for rape and robbery. Rape is more evenly distributed among races.
Speaker 1: We now think what would happen if we were as likely, but we only fired upon those who fired upon others and raped other people and robbed other people. Then we would be able to take to all of these other bars down to zero, almost because everybody else will be scared shitless to commit a crime because they knew that somebody is going to shoot them, with blacks.
Speaker 18: Only ten times more likely than whites to be arrested for it, and hispanics seven point one times. Robbery has long been a black specialty, with blacks twenty one points six times more likely to be arrested for it than whites. Hispanics are arrested at ten times the white rate. Are blacks really fifteen point five times more likely than whites to commit murder? Many murderers are not arrested, and some people arrested for murder didn't do it, So that number isn't exact, but it's as close to reality as we're likely to get. Some people think maybe white killers are clever and avoid arrest. Actually, clearance rates are higher when whites commit murder first, they are more likely to have conventional motives for killing someone and thus become plausible suspect.
Speaker 1: Oh, you want reasons for crime? Uh, that's the white of you to think that you need a reason or to be provoked in order to just cause violence and murder on somebody. It's something white of you thinking that way.
Speaker 18: If you step on a white guy's shoe, he isn't likely to pull out a gun.
Speaker 19: And shoot you.
Speaker 1: Depends on the day, honestly for me, and.
Speaker 18: That kind of impulsive stranger killing is the hardest kind to solve. Also, whites are more likely to cooperate with the police. Some people argue that arrest rates can't be trusted because cops are racist. They allegedly round up blacks and Hispanics and let.
Speaker 2: White criminals go free.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 18: There are lots of reasons to reject that argument, and here's a good one. Victimization rates. On the left. You can see that black New Yorkers are eleven point five times more likely than white New Yorkers to be murdered, and Hispanics are five point four times more likely. It's mostly blacks and Hispanics killing each other, and the victimization rights are not even higher compared to whites, because blacks and Hispanics are more likely to kill whites than the other way around. And look at the victims of shootings.
Speaker 1: Honestly, if an Asian guy said, like, give me your money, I'm robbing you, I'd be like, you're mixed. You gotta be mixed rais, because there's why else are you robbing me? You're not robbing me, You're being funny, right, is a joke.
Speaker 18: The rates are sky high for blacks and Hispanics because they mostly shoot and wound each other. A lot of this is pure.
Speaker 1: Self fixing problem sounds like, except there's other people that get shot in between.
Speaker 18: Impulse violence, to which whites are less prone. Robbery on the right is interesting. Although Asians are only one point seven times more likely than whites to be arrested for robbery, they're nearly four times more likely to be victims. This is probably because many Blacks and Hispanics.
Speaker 2: Rob them, especially Asian women.
Speaker 18: Blacks and Hispanics also whites, which brings their own victimization multiples well below their arrest multiples. Speaking of victims, let's go back to the NYPD for rape. In the white row second from the right, you can see that the blue column in front for a percent of victims is about twice as high as the purple and white columns for suspects and arrest teams. This means whites are about twice as likely to be raped as rape someone. Black and Hispanic men are certainly raping women of their own races, but they also rape white women, thus raising the white victimization rate arrest figures are very good indicators of who is committing crime in New York City. What would the place be like if all eight million New Yorkers were white and they committed crimes at exactly the same rate as the whites living there now?
Speaker 9: This graph tells you.
Speaker 18: The blue dotted line is the level of crime in the city in twenty twenty four, and the blue bars are the percentage of the current total of crime there would have been if the city had been all white. Murder would drop eighty two point three percent to just seventeen point seven percent of the current level. Shootings which we saw earlier were overwhelmingly black and Hispanic would practically disappear. Rate would still be a problem, but had only twenty nine point one percent of the old rate, and robbery would be down eighty seven percent. Pretty dramatic decreases, aren't they. Imagine how different life in the city would be. For one thing, all one hundred and thirty three restrooms in the subways would be open. Now seventy five of them are closed because if they were open.
Speaker 1: Listen to this, this is hilarious.
Speaker 18: New Yorkers would rate people do drugs or live in them. Those restrooms were built for civilized people. And by the way the NYPD releases.
Speaker 1: There's seventy every say, one hundred and fifty seven bathrooms or something like that, and seventy five of them are open, because if the rest of them are open, people would rape each other in Those are meant for civilized people. You know, you're supposed to just do your business and get out. They be doing drugs. They do drugs and bathrooms all the time. I don't care. You could be wearing a four thousand dollars suit the bathroom. If it has a flat surface, there's cocaine on it.
Speaker 2: Just saying, just report every year.
Speaker 18: Have you ever seen it mentioned in the New York media or in any media. Clearly there are people who would rather you didn't see this report. I can't have people getting ideas, now, can we.
Speaker 1: There you go, this is just what humorous. You'll see in a second. It looks like he's pouring it directly into his nostril. Yeah, and it's obviously oil, but it's you can tell this is you know what this is. You already know what this is. This is pretty gross. But there was another There was another one where there's Uh. I forgot what it was. I forgot what cartoon it was. Maybe it was Robot Chicken, maybe it was Family Guy. I can't remember. But it's RoboCop and a terminator just going around murdering everybody. And it doesn't matter if it's the victim, order, if it's the it's the it's the criminal. They just go wrong, killing everybody, and they're playing the police, the police squad Mo movie or TV show the ways the song to it. That's just kind of interesting. I forgot where I saw that. Okay, now it's a let's be clear. Asking you hatred as anti Zionism doesn't make it any less vile. Doctor King saw through the laws back in nineteen sixty seven, and we still need to call it out today. This is nas hashim gee. That couldn't be any more oave, could it? Hashim Hookah? Hecka. When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews, do they You're you're talking anti semitism. Reverend Martin Luther King speaking with students who complained about Israel. Oh, don't you dare students? They're not a pattern that's been going on since then. Huh. Blaming the students for noticing. Uh huh. MLK was a stalwart, virtuous, godly man of Christianity that was so far ahead of his time, with understanding moral high ground and intelligence, compassion and grace. He definitely was not a degenerate Marxist comedy stooge of Stanley Levy, which, by the way, is the last name of somebody else we mentioned the other day. Do you remember that. I kind of glossed over it, but it was a Levy name. Oh, I'll go back to it. Stanley Levy used to destabilize and destroy the West through subversion and propagandized subservers and propagandas feel good sounding speeches and riots. So sorry, sorry, sorry, I meant peaceful protest. Let me read that again. He definitely was not a degenerate Marxist commy stooge of Stanley Levy used to destabilize and destroy the West through subversion and propagandised astroturfed feel good sounding speeches and riots. Sorry, sorry, I meant peaceful protests to Holy was the guy was the good guy? Build that fella a statue? What a holy martyr? May our greatest ally Zog rule forever A man Stanley Levinson, a Jewish attorney and businessman from New York, was one of Martin Luther King Junior's closest advisors and friends means handler, playing a pivotal role in the civil rights movement. Their relationship began in nineteen fifty six when Levinson introduced King to Bayard Rustin started raising funds and started shooting him up with morphine or whatever fuck he was on for the Montgomery bus boycott. Over time, Levin Levison became indispensable, providing strategic advice, ghost writing speeches, including a draft of King's iconic I have a dream speech. Oh isn't that nice? He didn't have a single thought of his own, and he was doing what actors do and reading their lines. They were, you know, performing their lines, playing their part, handling finances, organizing events, and serving as King's literary agent. He worked pro bono, viewing his contributions to the movement as deeply rewarding. Levison's role extended to the Southern Christian Christian Leadership Conference, where he professionalized fundraising and publicity efforts. King valued Levison's consul, often confiding in him during movements of doubt or exhaustion, moments of doubt, ord exhaustion, as Levison offered emotional support without pushing his own agenda. Coretta Scott King described him as a trusted and dedicated boyfriend. Oh I'm seeing advisor, sorry. And Andrew Young called him one of the movement's most important unsung supporters. You mean creators, now supporters, creators, molders of the quote unquote movement. Their friendship faced significant challenges due to Levinson's past ties to the Communist Party. Oh yeah, that just that little thing. And you know how fresh they is. And when you're talking about communists and you're talking about right after the Jews won their Second World War using our country as their military might across Europe and Russia, are you fucking kidding me? Because we were already Israel before Israel was Israel, as I keep telling you, Yeah, yeah, that's kind of like a big deal, kind of a big deal that he would be in the Communist Party back then, where it was completely blatantly open and obvious that Bolshevik Jews were the We're spearheading communism and murdering and slaughtering and starving away people, and they just trampled all over the Germanic people and tried to exterminate every last one of them in a second war and blamed them for trying to do the same to them, which is ridiculous. And then here he is, Oh, yeah, it's just nineteen fifties, like the freaking the smoke from the bombing of Dresden hasn't even cleared the area yet, and he's involved in the Communist Party Oki Doki. The Russians had had weren't even finished scarring a whole generation of women from their massive rape fests. Let's see in Germany in the early nineteen fifties, the FBI considered levis At a major at CPUSA financer. Oh and he financed this guy, Martin Luther King Junior, who was named after a Protestant hero. And that's a name dragging his name into the fucking dirt. Gonserd Levison a major CPUSA financer, though he reportedly severed ties by nineteen fifty seven. He was hanging out with this dude in fifty six, what do you talk about? So there was overlap there and if he just left there so we could focus on his next thing, which was assignment Negro, then that's what he did. FBI Director Jagar Hoover convinced Levison was a Communist agent influencing King Jay. FBI director Jagar Hoover convinced Levison was a Communist agent influencing King used this association to justify extensive surveillance of both men, including wiretaps, authorized by Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy in nineteen sixty two. Probably the only reason why they actually got that clearance, because if he was working King in a way to push in a then the rest of the bought you know, politics of the federal government would not have intervened. They would not have wiretapped, they would not have given a Jagar Hoover the ability to do so. It's only because Robert F. Kennedy was appointed Attorney General that that even came about. The Kennedy administration repeatedly urged King to cut ties with Levis, and inciting national security concerns. King resisted for over a year, unwilling to abandon a loyal friend, you mean, a big piggy bank and probably source of whatever he was injecting into himself, a loyal friend. Based on unproven allegations, in nineteen sixty three, to preserve the movement's credibility and maintained administration support, Levison voluntarily stepped back from public association with King, but continued to advise him indirectly through the intermed areas. Like Clarence Jones. Jews wrote Martin Luther King's speech happy Black History Month. Ha ouch that stings. Huh there he is. There's there's a there's the real doctor King right there. Wave a.
Speaker 10: Hey.
Speaker 1: They both have nappy hair, so it kind of works. It's not too much of a stretch. See see, there you go. Stanley Levison has told Clarence Jones, another advisor to King, that under no circumstances King be permitted to say anything without their approving it because he's said, well, that was for two reasons. Not because they wanted to make a you know, not just because they wanted a clear and concise and you know, consistent message when they're propagandizing, but also because King on his own was a fucking lunatic and an idiot like it meantal like a stupid as shit. So yeah, don't open your mouth please. Levinson also informed Jones that King is such a slow thinker. See what I said. He is usually I didn't even read that part yet. He is usually not prepared to make statements without help from someone like someone coaching him for his answers. If he's being questioned, Levinson is actively participating in the planning for King's Washington Spring project. He was just a body that they could make into something without that, Like I said, you don't put the air in that. That doesn't it doesn't inflate. They're the one's putting their air in it. So that's what they had. They had their their Jewish below up man. I mean they're they're they're uh, well it was a Jewish beloved man, but it was black BLM tel Aviv. That's a weird combination.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Too low brow for MAGA people. No talk about democrats being the real KKK. And that says Melan Thor Stanley. Yeah, that's the one where I just said the same thing. So Jews wrote black people's favorite quote. I plan to lead another non violet march tomorrow. I see they look dilaid on the ground, cars burning, and that's you go. Yeah, rights, what did bodies building off? A great post by Bill MLK had a handle or he ghost wrote the speeches could you have guessed from what tribe?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah? Is that what I'm seeing? They're not showing it?
Speaker 18: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is he seriously painting? No, it doesn't matter. I don't know why. It's you, motherfucker. I gotta oh no, lehold on, yeah no, it's screwed it up. Okay, it's okay, all right, So let's go to this one. Now you already.
Speaker 20: Recently arrested for it is not his first arrest.
Speaker 21: Confirm Felipe Gomes is not a US citizen, but has a work permit, so we he is allowed to serve as a police officer in.
Speaker 1: This work perm it to be allowed to work as a police officer? Are you drunk? First of all, here's the other Here's one thing I needs to happen. If you're a sheriff, I don't think this is seem something that applies. I think you have to live in the same county. But if you're a police officer, you have you should have to live in the same area that you work in. You shouldn't be able to go as ship in a neighborhood that nobody knows who you are and knows where you live, because that anonymity makes them more cocky and more prone to doing stupid shit, harmful shit to people because they're not going to see them ever, They're not gonna hit they're not going to bump into them in the grocery store, you know what I mean. When you're a community and they're part of the community, it's it's a lot easier not to care about a community, like people don't care about even their own children. So to be in a different community as as where you work, working in a different communities where you live, there's there's no there's no for for for degenerate people with low i Q and no empathy, there there's nothing that would make them want to take care of that community. But if you live there, well maybe even just maybe it's just selfish reasons that you want to take care of that community, so that you do it, or your your own fear of reprisal if you do screw someone over would be enough for you not to do something. Whatever the if it's a low life reason, or if it's a good reason for but if the if the result is you do the right thing, well whatever, at least you did the right thing, not because you're a good person, maybe, but because you're a weakling coward with a the feeble freaking you know, constitution of your own But whatever, you didn't hurt anybody, so at least that was you know, that that was accomplished. But when you have long degrees that like you're driving forty five minutes to work or whatever the hell it is, it's it's bullshit that these police officers can just wreak havoc and then go back to where they came from each day. I don't I don't think that's a I don't think that's a good way to do things. It certainly isn't like, okay, you have a work visa police officer. How about like, you know, cabbage picker. Okay, but not police officer. State non citizen with work permit served as a police officer in California, surprise, surprise, accused of rape. By the way, there's something scrolling at the bottom of the screen. You should totally do that.
Speaker 21: Under a recent law signed by Governor Gavin Newsom four months ago, police Chief Ken Stankquist presented his new recruits, including thirty five year old Felipe Carlo Gomes. Last week, Redwood City police arrested Gomes at the Belmont Police headquarters on Pinal Coot two sixty one A one.
Speaker 1: They arrested him at the police headquarters. How about that? How about that.
Speaker 21: Rape of someone who was incapable of giving legal consent due to a mental Disorderially, what he.
Speaker 1: Was at a mental hospital and raping people like he was pulling a fucking dying child? What the hell's that freaking dude? Dude's name from England with the blonde hair? You know what I'm talking about, the one who worked with six kids and would taunt them while they're dying about what he did to them. You know what I'm talking about. He was a child rapist, boys, abusive and you know when he wasn't murdering them all the way, he was harming them in many different ways, including the rape. I forgot his name for some reason, you know, I mean, the one with the weird, funky, stupid hair. Yeah, so it sounds like he's got something like that going on. Where's he's raping people that are mentally ill equipped to give consent? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 21: Before he hired Gomes, the Iteam has learned the chief Stenquists received phone calls from the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office and East Palawado Police, warning him that both agencies had rejected Gomes because of his domestic violence arrest in twenty seventeen. Effi David says they've been married a year when Gomes spotted text on his wife's cell phone from a next boyfriend and that he struck her repeatedly in the face.
Speaker 1: That's that's fucked up. Like I say, I make jokes about women all the time, but you are that little of a man. That number one years is okay, bitch, we're done, then get out cool. I don't have to pay your bills. Awesome, thank you for making me single in California. What a what a crime?
Speaker 22: What?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh. I'll try to contake. I'll do what I can to get over it. You know, because if you're young and you're living in California, you're a man. It's not that hard to find a hot chick, you know what I'm saying. So if you're gonna be a beach like that, then I see you. If it was even what he thought it was. But you know, no dude should be texting your girlfriend or your wife anyway. So but you don't get all crazy like that be punching her repeatedly in the face. That's a I mean, I'm sorry. If you're a guy and you're repeatedly punching a woman in the face and that's not considered attempted murder, she better be much bigger than you for that not to be considered attempted murder.
Speaker 2: She must be.
Speaker 1: She better be a lot bigger than you. She'd be able to lift you up and toss you. Otherwise that's attempted murder in my opinion.
Speaker 2: And stomach.
Speaker 21: An officer wrote that he observed.
Speaker 1: Stomach I wonder if she was pregnant.
Speaker 21: A large bruise that covered most of us wife's left cheek. Law enforcement sources also tell me d Big Gomes is not a US citizen. SB nine sixties, sponsored by former state Senator Nancy Skinner, allows immigrants to be officers if they have a green card, visa, or permanent residency.
Speaker 2: Gomes is here on a work permit.
Speaker 5: You must be a person who's legally authorized tour and.
Speaker 1: Then you're larying. That's March twenty second, twenty twenty two, wearing your mask still, of course, but there's a lot of twos in there isn't there. Three to two two is the first part because March is the third month. Three two two twenty two a lot of twos, lots of twos.
Speaker 23: California, if this bill passes, would be able to be a sworn officer.
Speaker 21: Governor Gavin Newsom signed the bill in September twenty twenty two.
Speaker 24: Recently arrested for rape, it is not his first arrest.
Speaker 1: Fascinating paper from the United Nations website. The stated goal is to use the Halla costs as a weapon to demand multiculturalism and globalism. And this is again, this is not a conspiracy. It's not a conspiracy theory from a neo Nazi website. This is from the United Nations. Let that sink in.
Speaker 25: Here.
Speaker 1: It is discussion papers series The Future of Holocaust Education, The Rule of Global Citizenship in Human Rights Literacy by Professor Holy Shit. I'm Jewish shareholder UNASCO share in education for human values, Tolerance and peace. That always means suppression of things that allow you to speak freely and will criminalize you for thinking or seeing or observing reality. Tolerance and peace, human values, it's all inverted. School of Education, bar Ilan University, So this is as a habit. Gross. Yeah, gross, as the operative word. There the unanimous adoption of the United Nations General Assembly of Holocaust Remembrance. Remember, the United Nations, the General Assembly and the Security Council have the right to just dictate to the all member nations what they're going to do. And if there's laws, if there's rights, if there's principal core values of the very philosophy of the creation of that territory, it matters not what their resolutions break. As far as your laws or your protections against such a resolution, it's up to the member countries to omit, ignore or abolish or rights or laws that conflict with the whim the resolutions of the United Nations. We were gonna have a climate as are we were gonna have this demonic piece of shit skull and bones carry John Carrey, because that's what was going to happen, because they've already declared it. This is why this whole system has to be flushed on the toilet. Any idea that we should be in the that we're not even by definition able to have a treaty with a non country. The United Nations is in the country. They have no right to make treaties. They can't make charters that override our own uh values, our own constitution, our own or re imagine and reinterpret what it means to hold a treaty and with that, if the treaty supersedes our constitution or not, that's all bullshit. It's all bullshit, it's all unders misbread on purpose legally is nonsense by a bunch of away vays. So unanimous adoption by the United Nations General Assembly, of course, would be unanimous. It's what do you think created this freaking travesty? General Assembly of Holocaust Rememberance Resolutions sixty seven sixty you know forwards Lash sleven Riverville h in twenty in two thousand and five, and the establishment of a robust Holocaust Rememberance and education program everywhere. Continue to pump this bullshit to every country that's a member country. What is it one hundred and ninety is that how many people, how many countries are going to be propagandizing their people because they said so that because of the one percent in the in the world have all the money and all the all the sway and manipulate all of our all of our militaries, Yet they are the weakest people on the planet you could knock over with a fucking with a feather. Why the hell are we letting this happened? Holocaust rememberance and education programmers signaled a commitment by the United Nations to ensure that the lessons of the Holocaust would be passed on to future generations. Lessons of Holocaust meaning the constant bombardment of bullshit. That's what that means. Constant bombardment of bullshit, demonizing the heroes and glorifying the global post Oh all right, this man, are ye glorifying the demons, demonizing the heroes of World War Two? The United Nations also recognized its responsibility to highlight the vital education issues of global citizenship and human rights, which today are as pressing as ever, if not more so. It acknowledges the need to develop a new cosmopolitan memory of the Holocaust that transcends ethnic and national boundaries. All this is based on bullshit and a lie. Look at they even they even mentioned tikkum alone. Come on, tikkum alone is Jesus Jones. Holy shit, a memory that is not only connected to pass but also to a common future. That's scary freaking wording, right, there a common future, a common freakin' hive mind. Believe or die in this lie of the Holocaust because they're the only ones who were river. First of all, they weren't what they said they were. But even if they were, they wouldn't be the only people who were mass murdered because they weren't. Anyway, by the way, they weren't. It went out of have been such bad idea looking back at it, though, a murky wave of xenophobia, racism, and hatred is flooding the world. You guys are really either really paranoid or you're just using a false paranoid to try to kill everybody by labeling them a threat. And who does the most thread assessing the FBI Cia Da da da da da da da. And they say, you know who they're start assessing for. You know who's always afraid of everybody, or at least pretends to be so they can get you either criminalized or killed. Yeah, that's who go into your country. Pretty terrifying when you think about it. Repairing the world tikun olam, that's this is a fucking Kabbalistic term. This is repairing the vessels. This is before there were your opinions that they were aware of. Remember we talked about the Goths coming into Mesopotamia and interacting with these Semitic murdering psychopath sorcerers and uh, you know, potion making source. What do you call bar mackeea fucking freaks with all the purple and all that crap, killing children, killing people at random, torturing, all that kind of stuff, all that fun stuff. Before they were having their fun, their fun little part the party that never ended. And then we put an end to it as our Gothic ancestors. And they you know Adam ad thor Thor which every way you want to call him. He is also Ode of the Inn, which is turned into Odin. It's just another title for him. They turned him into atoms, into the Adam story. Voice is a Germany. I look at it later thinks, uh, they turned they turned it into the atom story and then do what they do. There's no such thing as original sin. There was no Eve, you know, defall of man is all bullshit. She left the serpent colt. This is why this is also important. But they want to go back, what they say, to the time before the vessels broke. Do they mean before they cracked? The cauldron of this witch called el before they relinquished her power because somehow she had some kind a spell or hold over the people, and they kind of broke the spell. When they broke that, uh, that bull or that cauldron of hers, they cracked it. Repairing the world. So when they say they want to bring it to this is what the Kambalas say, Bring it to the time before the vessels were broken. Well, bring it to the time before Adam. What does that really mean, bring it to the time before there were Europeans that they were aware of? So what does that really mean? Kill all white people? That's what repairing the world translates to. Tikun olam means kill whitey everywhere. The future of Holocaust memory and education lies, And so they pretend in this cushion and shield of we were hurt once. They want to kill everybody, and they want your help to do it. And they want you to hate yourself as well, and if you're German, they want you to really hate yourself. The future of Holocaust memory and education lies in its ability to be relevant to the students of coming generations. Why is that necessary? While study about the Holocaust is important in that of itself for reasons of unknown, It is important to know how much of a fucking bullshit lie it is. It is even more important to learn from the Holocaust in terms of promoting global citizenship, human rights, religious tolerance, and multiculturalism to ensure multiculturalism too, and then says promoting global citizenship to ensure that that such evil does not occur again. You are the evil. You shouldn't occur again, but you occur right now. Holocaust memorials are designed to elicit sympathy, which is used as a form of control. It's also a public ritual. It's a dumbing down. It puts you in a low, low vibration. It keeps you under the ether. Why does it America? Because you're because most people who would even think the question, it scare themselves back into shutting up. Why does America, whose troops rescue Jews from work camps, have more memorials for the Jews than the people that died to free them the US? The US memorializes the Jews more than all other Americans. Yes, Holocaust education is irrelevant propaganda that waste time of children that should be spent on other subjects, and is used a way to inculcate guilt and soften of future generations for the tolerance of mass migration and degeneracy. It must be recognized to the dust bin of history. Yet, because each generation the memory slips away, and each time they eroded a little bit more to where they can and with all of their media and all of their movies, they can implant this idea that and they've done this to you, They've done this to me, where instead of respecting our elders, instead of loving our family, our dads, our moms, our grandparents, and having a nice strong relationship with them until the for all of our time, not just when we left, until we left the house and went on on our own, but to keep those strong family ties which we should have. And then they if they if we didn't, we were robbed of that, and we were conditioned to be robbed of that. Instead of that, we think that they were behind the times. They weren't. They were. They think in old, outdated ways, and they do things like Archie bunker on us right, where he's just a big stupid oaf who's a big hit and all this a stud of crap that they make him out. They pretend they use these words, and you know, and at the end of the at the end of the season, like he's embracing homosexuality and all kinds of stupid shit from his uh, his stupid son in law, and it turns him to a fucking scumback liberal Marxist cocksucker. That and that's and that's the whole that's the whole progression that they want to burn everybody into. But that was in the same lifetime of a person. They're doing that to us generationally. Why you can't have a country explained, you have a good country equals nationalism, and nationalism like the national socialist. The national socialist did the Holocaust. The Holocaust, you can't question it, or Jews attack you and you lose your job and or go to jail. Lou mucu mhm. Everything you don't like happening to your country is justified by the Holocaust.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 1: The Holocaust is the Achilles heel of the global Jewish lobby. It means to be stated each time these people bring up the word that they should they should state that they know that it didn't happen, that they know this was a lie. The most horrific live that's been enslaving America since nineteen four and mankind since nineteen forty five. They need to say that it doesn't matter. You can't just leave this open ended to where I have to question whether or not you believe in it. It's one thing to be like scoffing at it, but if you still believe that it happened, you still have a lot of problems. The Holocaust is the Achilleus seal of the Little Jewish lobby. It is their essentil guilt tool. It was the final justification for the creation of Israel. It is the source. They were doing that already. The bell for decoration was in the same This is they were already gonna do it. They were already gonna do it. It was planned a long long time ago. The moment they bitched and cried for one, they were gonna get it. Even if it took from the eighteen hundreds to you know whatever, it was a progression. They were busy doing all the things that they wanted to do to ensure that when they were ready to actually do it, that it would just happen without a hitch. And that's what they did. They got They got the Federal Reserve in place they and three years later they're drafting the the Balfour Decoration here, but from Louis Brandei's to Balfour, so Balfour would present that to the Rothschilds. So that's that's the progression of the Okay, now we have the military might of America at our disposal. Threw a soft takeover two world wars, condition the playing field, condition the world stage for the onset of what would happen next, which would be this terrorist state of Israel. And that's not their final goal, as the terrorist state of Israel that they already have America, What the hell do they need that for? They don't need the terrorst state of Israel. There's other things going on there and we'll talk about that as we progress through here. Please start doing that. It is this. There's pop ups every time I slide you beneath my lower tool bar and it's pulling up stupid things in front of my face. It is the source of countless billions of reparations, well over to one hundred and twenty billion today. It allows them to promote their victimhood status throughout the roouth the West and to exploit people's sympathies is the true big lie of the present day. Consequently, undermining the standard Holocaust story is one of the most put potent actions we can take today to bring down Jewish power. Just consequently, undermining the standard Holocaust story is one of the most potent actions we can take today to bring down Jewish power. Bullshit. What you do is you remove yourself from all lives. You reject the allopathic death cult that they made you reject, and you don't go to them. You don't take your children to them, you don't follow any of their shot schedules. You just stay the fuck away from them, and you fight tooth and nail to keep your child and safe from it. You don't ever go to the doctors, and you find people like doctor glynnon out there and you live your life peacefully away from them. That's how you get rid of this, is that you take your you take your energy out of the system. You don't pay and to participate in the evil that harms you, So you're not paying your tithings each year to the fucking I m F. That's the other thing you don't do, so that you're not complicit in all of the murderous acts that your government you know they call it your government their control. Uh mechanism does throughout the world or to you at home. You do not pay for that anymore. You wanna, you wanna, you want to take this down. You deflate them. You stop pumping your own energy into it. Let the tirele go, Let the freaking balloon go. Deflate there because we're holding that up. We keep saying, yeah, yeah, we don't want this, but the whole time we're paying for it to happen. Stop doing that. There wouldn't one hundred twenty billion dollars a gave unless they printed it if we weren't giving it to them in the taxes. Nobody wants to do that. Everybody's chicken shit.
Speaker 15: I'm sweet.
Speaker 1: X had pro Israel lobby group arrested. X head of pro Israel lobby group. Listen to this, Look at this shoes weird? X head of pro Israel lobby group arrested in the UK for trying to meet an underage boy for sex. That's the chosen Ones. Somebody said the boy was promised to them three thousand years ago. Yeah, somebody said, uh, nothing will happen. He'll simply flee to Israel. Will he'll be exempted and cannot be extradited. Yeah, well, I mean it's a safe haven there for pedophiles as long as your wave all zio pedophilio Telmud three books three, there are books. There is not the right there, dumb ass. Their book says it's okay to to grape grape? Is that what he did? He really used that much of a fact a non Jew child three years of the age, because the child won't remember it, absolutely vermin mutants. Evil Or Kaplan was the head of Labor Friends of Labor Friends of Israel during Tony Tony Blair's premiership. They started again. Evil Or Kaplan was the head of Labor Friends of Israel during Tony Blair's premiership.
Speaker 2: You told this child that you was gonna you never say this child, this child regularly.
Speaker 15: This child.
Speaker 1: So it's still a boy and it's still a male. You have already to admit to that. And then if you knew his age, that's what makes it a bad thing, Not that it's a young boy that you're trying to sodomize, but that it's he's too years Like, really, really is that what you're working with?
Speaker 9: Wouldn't I wouldn't do anything.
Speaker 26: This child regularly told you that they were at school, and they were school.
Speaker 1: It's not the same as knowing the rage. Well, that means they're under eighteen and probably much younger than that. Welcome to Irania. We could build this anywhere. It's not that they're underneath our feet. It's the people black South African visits, the white separatist tone of Irania. Irania whatever I he struggles to understand how clean, safe and friendly it is, and he wants it to be fixed. How dare this be cleaned? How beld there to be things not locked down and people really walking around the streets and their children walking freely and enjoying life without being raped. This is this is an outrage. Everyone is waving. Doors are just open, no gates, kids are just walking around, Bicycles are just hanging up, not locked.
Speaker 16: This is creet to me.
Speaker 2: Everyone's way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your people are fucking animals. That's what you shouldn't be laughing. You should be realizing something about yourself.
Speaker 18: Thing.
Speaker 2: Everyone is waving, Yeah, they're nice to you.
Speaker 1: Right, isn't that nice that they're nice to you? Why aren't you waving back? Fag?
Speaker 16: It's concleusing, are you nervous to go there and be the only black person in a run?
Speaker 9: You're nervous is not the word.
Speaker 15: I think uncomfortable.
Speaker 26: But everyone has been telling me stay safe.
Speaker 1: Most black people who rip you and you're not allowed to have your children walk across the street to or ride their bikes without potential of being robbed and beaten up. Those are the ones are telling you to be safe. That's a joke, Buddy.
Speaker 26: Good at all.
Speaker 16: I've been in crazy places before.
Speaker 26: I don't feel.
Speaker 1: Crazy places is an all white neighborhood. That's hilarious.
Speaker 16: I'm safe, but I feel it's going to be different and uncomfortable, big cause are running your flag. Those are just open, no gates. Okay, there's kids. Kids are just walking around, their kids just walking around. So it's definitely the sad as people think it is. Bicycles is hanging up, not locked.
Speaker 1: I remember South Africa. They're murdering white people and stealing their land and then starving to death because ninjas can't be can't be expected to farm. But yet they're told that they can have the land if they just go out and take it and kill the white people who own it. They're being encouraged to do that, so they do and then they realize, yeah, yeah, that's right, we suck out the things and then they die.
Speaker 7: Oh h h.
Speaker 16: It feels different.
Speaker 26: It really does feel different.
Speaker 16: You can feel that this is no, it's Alafrica, but not it's Africa. Is a aranyas creety me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy to you who are crazy. No, no, no, see it's crazy to.
Speaker 27: You inviible people think that the greatest master.
Speaker 1: She's an idiot. I'm just saying I put this out here just because you know, there's gonna be things that she's gonna say. That's and I said, she's such a retard. That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 27: Murderer was Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 19: No, actually, if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: She doesn't stop to say there is no Holocaust or that you know, what they saw in the camps was a direct result of the fire and terror bombing and all this other shit that they did to where trade routes were destroyed and nobody was getting food, let alone people that were in a work camp, for Christ's sake, who were there because they couldn't be trusted to just be freething walking around because of what they did in World War One when they caused strikes that halted the war munitions that they needed to continue the war when they were winning and they got you know, there was a there was a what do you call it, a strike called in by the by the Jewish banking system telling all the people who'd had loans with them, you better strike your fucking company's very you better shut down in like a good call attent, you know, adherent.
Speaker 27: They did talk about genocide, the fact that people in America don't know about what the Bolsheviks did to Christians. Where did the idea of a concentration camp come from?
Speaker 1: There was, but you're still assuming that the thing that happened in Germany happened. That's why you're fucking retard Candae Bolsheviks.
Speaker 27: The reason why we're not allowed to learn about these people. We don't talk about Henrika Goda is because he's a Jew, right, and so it conflicts with the narrative of Jewish people always being the victim in every single circumstance. We're Royal were to push away Christian history. We don't talk about Christian history whatsoever because they want they have this bizarre focus our classrooms on training us to have this bizarre allegiance to Israel and so to suit us. I feel that we are heavily propagandized in the classroom. And the reason why I feel that way is because we spend years talking about the Holocaust, only for me to learn when I'm out of school about a bigger Holocaust that took place at the exact same time we're locking arms with Stalin.
Speaker 28: I mean, you read.
Speaker 27: Alexander Soldier Niedzen talking about the Gulags and who built those gulag systems, Who created those guloc systems. The majority of them, he eventually wrote a book.
Speaker 26: Were Jewish Men.
Speaker 24: And of course this has not become collective guilt.
Speaker 27: Doesn't mean all Jews are Bolsheviks and think this way, but the fact that I'm denied.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like two percent of them that don't think that way. But if they're around a bunch of other Jews, they'll start all thinking that way because they'll be encouraged to really express themselves. Or you know, hey, for winning, may as well be on the winning side, may as well express the same hopes for the future.
Speaker 27: It's the right to talk about my history while you demand I talk about yours and you demand that I worship Israel doesn't fly with me inible people.
Speaker 1: Once did she defend the bullshit that they talked about in Germany? So fuck you, Candace, And people think that she's a brilliant person. That disgusts me about this world.
Speaker 29: Why West supports Israel unconditionally. Western governments support Israel because of humanity. Also because of the Ben Gurian Canal project, which is Israel's initiative to construct a new canal aimed to boost their economy. It's expected to generate approximately annual revenue of six billion dollars. The canal offers Western government it's a superior alternative to the Suez Canal, which will solidify their.
Speaker 19: Control over the world's most crucial shipping route.
Speaker 29: To construct the canal, Israel must reroot it to avoid Gaza, preventing potential economic growth in the Palestinian territory.
Speaker 1: The Gaza strip is spending potential economic growth. That's why they're not putting it through Gaza, because they don't want Gaza to prosper. So now they're just going to say, okay, well we'll just get rid of Gaza. Then we'll just we'll just delete them from from the map by murdering them all.
Speaker 29: Seen as problematic for the canal project. So Israel wants to take over Gaza in the name of self defense and use the land for their canal project. And the cheapest way to build this canal is by using nuclear explosives.
Speaker 1: So guess how they're going to get rid of the people there eventually and get their temple built and then kill a bunch of other people here in America. Yay, you see, now there'll be there'll be a couple of dead red Callas somewhere in between. Their two will turn Gaza to an island of ruins. My purpose is only one to destroy Gaza, to destroy this absolutely evil, to destroy it, this absolute evil. Right, you guys project so much it's disgusting. You are disgusting, and you're also Turkish. You're not even whatever you say you are about the Hebes.
Speaker 29: This will bring in billions of dollars, but it will come at the cost of millions of innocent Palestinian lives. Historically, Arab countries use the Suez Canal to pressure the West, but the new canal gives the West more flexibility in Middle East. This allows them to destabilize Middle East and expand their imperialism.
Speaker 15: Why West supports Israel?
Speaker 1: There you go, as told by All Rights, read to you by Tom and is doctor t Tavistok through the civil rights movement systematically deleting compassionate empathy out of black kids. Do you want to read it? I watch it? I mean, let's do it says black parents are infecting their black children with hatred and resentment fueled by the fraudulent civil rights movement. We were just talking about that with the whole Bartlew getting thing, which was which was which?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 1: Which was? This is really what it says? Which was which?
Speaker 7: What it was?
Speaker 1: Which is what it was Jesus Christ designed to do to create Black people who are in hatred. This guy's not really good at thinking and resentment towards his country and constantly fighting against this country. If we don't do something about this, it doesn't like periods either. It doesn't do anything about this mass brainwashing in the black community. Wow, I got to show you where this problem comes from. This guy says, I will never understand how un risk group could have bitterness and grained in their hearts. And then I was like, I will never understand what the fuck that guy just said. Huh here, that's stop. I'm just gonna stop with that.
Speaker 9: Problem comes from black parents.
Speaker 4: Let me prove this to you that these black parents are indoctrinating their kids.
Speaker 19: Look at this, Look at this, look at this, Look at them doing this.
Speaker 30: To this a little bro.
Speaker 1: Now the this is so like hard for me to watch because if I saw this, there would have been some parents that would have been in my backyard. Uh, you'd understand what I mean when I say that, not just to have a cookout. They would they would have been in my backyard or somewhere else. At first, I would protect my daughter, But to see this happening, it's infuriating.
Speaker 9: Girls that are showing no compassion and no empathy.
Speaker 2: He's a little black kid doing this to this little white girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, all the little white boys are getting in your face, in the face of the person filming it, and who the hell's filming it, somebody who's not protecting the little girl instead of decided to film it like a fucking asshole.
Speaker 19: Let me ask you, Tormenty, let me ask you something. When do you think these black kids learned this?
Speaker 31: When did these black kids learn this behavior of tormenting an innocent child.
Speaker 19: Jeez, where do you think these black kids learned this from?
Speaker 4: Where did they learn not to have any compassion for white people, for a small child smaller.
Speaker 19: Than them, who hasn't done anything to them. This is all a result of the civil rights movement.
Speaker 4: This has infected black people with victimization ideas that.
Speaker 1: Make an entitlement mentality where everybody owes them something and they have no consequences for their actions because they know no matter what the fuck they do now these days, it's all politicized. Crime is politicized, and they want to they want to spark at actual civil war. So they're gonna they're gonna let people out who've committed rape twelve days later, like that one post that we saw, so they can go out and rape someone else. They are, I know, they're capable of the crime, perfect person to put back out in the streets. That's New York Country.
Speaker 4: On Jews, them think that they have the right because they were in slavery and because they have been constantly.
Speaker 1: By whom who brought that, who made that into a thing Europeans, No, you're wrong, just because they were what they call Dutch, doesn't mean that they were Europeans. They were Jews. The whole thing was designed by them.
Speaker 4: Sadly brainwashing people with racism and oppression. They are socially engineering black people to treat.
Speaker 14: White people just like this.
Speaker 15: This is not by accident people.
Speaker 4: This was a social engineering campaign.
Speaker 19: That has been going on in the black community for decades.
Speaker 14: And look get the destruction it is causing.
Speaker 4: No One is gonna have compassion on black people when they see what they've been infected with.
Speaker 2: Nobody's gonna have look at this, look at look at this.
Speaker 31: This is your black kids. This is your black kids. Can you explain to me why you would let your black kids come out of the house behaving this way?
Speaker 1: By the way, that's a This is a black guy talking. So here's every ready to say what the ever fuck he wants to say about black kids. Can you so do we fuck this shit?
Speaker 31: Explain to me why you're not whipping your children's asses for behaving in a psychotic manner of harming another smaller child this way, Black people, you're raising psychopaths, and white people ain't gonna put up with it.
Speaker 9: They're gonna start putting us down.
Speaker 15: They're gonna start putting.
Speaker 4: Down the black doctors with common sense and your fools, doctor t and this doctor.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 32: We've set out to overthrow functioning constitutional democracies, and over twenty kind we manipulated elections in dozens of countries. We created standing armies and directed them to fight. We went after to organize ethnic minorities to encourage them to revolt. The first thing we did in Nicaragua is to go to the Mosquito Indians who had never gotten along with the other people in Nicaragua very well, and give them more money than they had seen in the entirety of history and arms and training and rationales and sanctuaries in Honduras and sent them into Nicaragua to attack, kill, fight, ray byrne pillage. And this has been a technique to CI has used in Nicaragua, in Thailand, in Vietnam and Laos and the Congo and in Irani Rock with the Kurds. In different parts of the world, we created trained and funded death squads, like the Treasury Police in El Salvador. And we've assassinated world leaders, including the United States president in nineteen sixty three. And I'll get to that in more detail in just a moment, ever, be sure how many people are killed in the jungles of Laos or the hills of Nicaragua. But adding them up as best we can, we come up with a figure of six million people killed minimum figure. It has to be more than that.
Speaker 1: These things, who there's that number again.
Speaker 32: Thing they're all done in countries of the Third World where the governments don't.
Speaker 1: This is nineteen eighty nine, ninety nine, nine nineteen, right, we were talking about thirty six years ago.
Speaker 33: A number of Israelis are involved in facilitating global organ trafficking network, primarily targeting humans from the global South, especially in regions of Africa and Central Asia. The recipients often as raized. According to one.
Speaker 1: These are usually work when I use to cover pull at the top and now they're fucking all white out because Instagram doesn't know how to fucking load shit. That looks like a picture of Demi Moore. I was just curious if it popped up and looked the same.
Speaker 33: Stills investigation by Docevele.
Speaker 1: They have their they've been stitched up, They've had guineas for cash inside little organ trafficking network. At least, hey, well that person's got to stay alive even though they have one kidney.
Speaker 33: Twenty three, the Transplantation Society and the Declaration of the Stambul Custodian Group alerted Kenya's Ministry of Health to suspicious kidney transplants taking place in Eldrette. Israeli patients were receiving organs from donors falsely labeled as nephews, a common tactic to bypass trafficking laws. At the center of this operation is Medie Hill Hospital, a private facility approved by Kenya's Health Ministry in twenty eighteen. Internal documents and whistleblower accounts show that hundreds of transplants were performed there, often involving Israeli recipients and impoverished donors from Kenya and Central Asia. The procedures were conducted by doctors of Indian origin. Israeli patients paid large sums, while local donors were exploited and other compensated. Kenny initially launched a fact finding mission, but its results were buried until journalists exposed the cover up. In response, the Health Ministry suspended Medie Hills Transplant License fro's approval for foreign doctors and opened a new investigation. Two senior officials, doctor Maurice Wakabuba and doctor Everlyne Schege were suspended for interfering with the original probe. This is not an isolated case. It reflects a global system that treats people from the global South as commodities for colonial nations. Israeli middlemen like Robert Polanski and Bors Wolfman have long played key roles in such trafficking networks. This pattern extends for beyond Kenya, and at twenty fourteen, Israeli TV expos officials admitted to extracting skin from deceased and killed Palestinians and foreign workers to treat wounded Israeli soldiers. The Israeli skin banks director confirmed a shocking stockpile of seventeen square meters. At twenty fifteen, European Parliament report identified Israel as a global trafficking hub. More recently, Palestinian officials have warned that Israel's harvesting organs for Palestinians it has killed, most notably from those killed or taking hostage from. A number of Israelis are involved in facilitating a global organ trafficking network, primarily.
Speaker 1: Because they're just doing wonderful things over there in Israel, we should be kissing their asses. We already know about this world play. It's fair. They showed one in Day two ninety thirty three, Worlds Fair, Piece of Moloch, the mock sacrifice of children to the molucky and molache in the sacrifice which is burning your child, immolation of your child, which is discussing. Never forget that. Twenty nine years ago we learned, I'm sure this is old. Twenty nine years ago we learned the government will kill your dog, shoot your fourteen year old son in the back, and snipe your wife in the doorway whilst she holds your infant child all over how long the barrel of your shotgun is. And that was done to set him up, because all they wanted him to do was to be an informant on a group of people who were gathering who had like ideas about how fucked up the government was. That's it he wanted them to do with war supremacist group. He wanted him to infiltrate it and read out his neighbors. And he said, fuck you, okay, now here's a little bit more from some other guy.
Speaker 15: You better put on your tinfoil hats for this one because the conspiracy theorist that the Internet wants me to trust the most just gave me another reason not to trust them. Check out that Kabbala bracelet. So, while filling in for Candice Owens, people noticed that he was wearing a red Kabala bracelet, and of course he responded, and he was a good sport about it. I love the Internet so much. When my girlfriend's dad gave us both bracelets two weeks ago, and the one he got me was read, and I joke to her that we would see posts like this one. She said I didn't have to actually wear it, and I said, no, I'm definitely wearing it. I can kind of believe that cute story from the father to him. But then he posted a picture of them both wearing it. Hey, and it looks cute, right, a couple wearing matching all c and eye bracelets and one just happened to be read. But what's interesting? Check out the watch? You know toed something, he took the picture at two twenty three.
Speaker 1: If you reverse that, well, why wouldn't he just put take it at three twenty two? That's also a time that works on watches. You dumb shit, You.
Speaker 15: Get three twenty two, the number of skull and bones.
Speaker 1: You're fucking tired. This is what people do who are fucking methods, who think they know something.
Speaker 15: You can't make this shit up.
Speaker 1: I can't stand I and Carol, but this is just stupid.
Speaker 15: And if you think this sounds crazy, you check out.
Speaker 1: This is completely unrelated. It's actually pointing to a nine and eleven, not fucking two twenty three.
Speaker 15: This cover of Newsweek with David Rockefelder on it in front of the tent.
Speaker 1: He couldn't wait. Are you saying he couldn't He couldn't wait like an hour to take it at three twenty two when he took the picture. Is that what you're saying he couldn't He was just too anxious, couldn't couldn't wait till then.
Speaker 15: Fucking idiot putting towers with nine to eleven on his watch? Is he a Cabala practice in the Illuminati clown? I don't know, but his entire career in propaganda does not bode well for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is completely full of shit. He's not that bright, but neither a user. And look at this assholes on fucking info. He's everywhere. He's Candace fucking Dan Danny h Danny Jones, Like, what makes him so fucking special? Nothing? Absolutely nothing, absolutely nothing whatsoever except for the fact that he's been created to draw your attention. And now with this bullshit that he's coming out with the well, everything was nothing, nothing led anywhere anyway because it was all just old stuff he'd rehashed. But everybody thought he was brilliant. And when he didn't do anything that was brilliant whatsoever, he just re repackaged other people's stuff that they've been saying for the last thirty years. Oh boy, thanks buddy, like we needed more of that. It's fresh face though, Oh goodie. So it's a it's a cult of personality, great good times. Well at least it's a distraction because we're we're in the panaptic on fishbowl, just waiting to be murdered by Jews. So I guess you just pick your distractions. Now.
Speaker 15: All that to say, when it comes to the mainstream alternative media, you better put idiot.
Speaker 11: I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll be happy to call it.
Speaker 1: So, this is a black woman who just drives through a fucking farmer's market after being told she can't come through this way. She's not being arrested, she's not being told she can't go to work, just go around, go, you know, and she's like, I need to go to listen to this, listen to this ship. When you realize that that because it's not really explained, well, what's going on here?
Speaker 15: Like you?
Speaker 1: And then you see all the freaking tents I used to work for as markets as some motherfuckers started driving through them and endangering the lives of all the people walking there. That would make me happy. And uh, if you're holding if you're carrying something in your u on your persons that uh stops people from moving, you might you might actually use it in a case like that to save other people's lives.
Speaker 11: Oh, your taxi.
Speaker 1: Or your own investment. If they're going to take out your freaking uh your stand, fuck that, it's my property, motherfucker. If you can, if you can get be hung for stealing a horse, you should be able to be put down for fucking breaking somebody's uh business up with your car.
Speaker 34: There has to be another way.
Speaker 1: It probably is another way. You should turn your ass around and go find that other way. Stupid fucking asshole.
Speaker 19: I take a text.
Speaker 11: I understand, and I apologize for the inconvenience, but.
Speaker 19: Unfortunately I don't have to come back.
Speaker 27: I need to get out.
Speaker 35: I need to get out.
Speaker 10: I need I gotta go.
Speaker 19: I understand.
Speaker 11: I can't have you do that, but.
Speaker 26: You cannot move this. I'm telling you right.
Speaker 10: Now, I gotta go to work.
Speaker 15: What do you want to do.
Speaker 11: I don't have to go to work. You cannot get out. I can't help you with that. Please do not disturb this area.
Speaker 1: May tenth so that wasn't too long ago. A cop letting this happen. There's other lives. He should be putting fucking holes in that windshield at this point because what he's what she's gonna do is endangering lives, and he just lets this happen.
Speaker 11: It's up to George Lincoln. Stop stop your car, get that sits down, stop, stop, get out of the corn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, retard, I followed you. What the hell? I'm sure you've seen this before. This will be good name lowering a praying mantis into water or to entice the what the parasite living with them to come out. So I think everybody after they watched this is gonna be sticking their ass in a tub and then closing their eyes and praying that nothing happens. So tell me that thing wasn't manipulating the way it thought, the way it perceived things. That's hormones. Do you see what I mean? And how many of those they think are inside of you? Are you who you think you are? Horse hair worms are known to manipulate their insect hosts, such as crickets, praying mantisis, and other species by compelling them to seek out water and leap, in effectively causing their own death. This striking behavior is a well documented example of parasitic control. As the worm matures inside the hose, it produces proteins that interfere with the insect's central nervous system, altering its behavior. These chemical signals override the host insects driving to find a water uh having to find a water source and jump in after sorry. Water causes a parasitic careworm to leave the prying mantis because it is the final stage in the parasites life cycle and allows it to reproduce. The parasite manipulates the mantis's behavior, forcing it to enter the water, where the parasite escapes and returns to its aquatic habitat to reproduce. Meanwhile, it kills the toast by because those animals drawn when they go into water. Isn't that nice? Way? They there at too. I'm just gonna do it because they're parasites. You think there's a difference, there's not. Something's affecting our brains, something's got us under a spell. Could it be is something to get rip right out of your body and make yourself normal, maybe if you weren't drinking the top water, because you know that makes it kind of dumb. Well, they say kids because I think they're afraid to say which colored kids. So let's just leave it that, and then we'll go ahead and continue this pranks kids. We'll just call them kids, right, let's make it a vin Nights in Vague would perform on South Bronx, South Bronx. That should give you a little bit of an indication. M MA he Icina Latino black o thingy probably South Bronx firefighters. What they'll do is they'll cut a hole in the floor. Oh they're no, I don't know. They're not Indian. They're not shitting through the hole. Don't worry, it's not it's not it's not it's not attractor trail. They're not shitting through the hole. They're not They're not from India nineteen seventy two. South This nineteen seventy two is before I was even born, and so shitty ore. The deterioration of our country was going through in city life by people who have no printal guidance because they are not equipped to be there. When you take people who are never who would just naturally not be included in a society or a community or a tribe because they're fucking mental patients, losers, incapable of doing anything productive, and you stick them in with people who are, it brings the level of everything down to the shit, and then they cause things that they never would have been able to cause before if they were if they were ostracized from the community, which is like murders, rapes, damage to people who they never would have even had contact with if it weren't for the artificial means of putting people together like that nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 19: They'll do with home.
Speaker 1: This isn't just kid stuff, and it's not the human condition. This is a deliberate destruction of man of all societies European America, can whoever wherever.
Speaker 9: Say my body interesting the fire.
Speaker 15: They'll cut a hole on the floor and they'll cover it over with something like a piece of cardboard or something like that.
Speaker 35: So when the fireman does go in and he's crawling and he'll call you know, when they'll go right put a home.
Speaker 15: And what they'll do also is uh and knowing what they were doing, or was.
Speaker 35: He getting the piano wire and it was stringing it right across the entrance to our doorway, but neck hide, So when the fireman's crawling into the place, they'll crawlard and they'll cut a stub at.
Speaker 15: The piano way.
Speaker 35: Another one that no one was with bags and gas away assuline balloon balloons.
Speaker 14: To the gasoline.
Speaker 9: They have them hanging up and as the fire would burn, they open up the gasoline. As you're going in, the gasoline would open up and it would light up.
Speaker 19: Like funny or sometimes right on top of another unlivabook.
Speaker 36: Thing that they have here is like when there is a fire in an ACTI fighting building, there'll be one floor that the apartment that has burned, and the floor below it.
Speaker 9: On the floor above it, they'll be one that they'll be taking stuff out.
Speaker 36: There'll be get a load in the places, which is really unbelievable, And like, we have no way of knowing who who's the occupant of his desks and their property, and they take you don't know what you know, so you let them go by, and then like ten minutes later somebody comes up and says your plotting was wrong and said, well this is lighting.
Speaker 9: There as much we can do about it.
Speaker 1: Well don't, right, because how do you know they're not just trying to save their own stuff, But then you find out that's leaders stealing your shit? What did I say about this guy? We don't care if fuck these digital currencies come backs. This is hackers are demanding twenty million dollars in bitcoin from Coinbase, threatening to leak customer data, but their CEO, Brian Armstrong says they won't pay and are offering a twenty million dollar reward for tips leading to the attackers arrest instead. So they want twenty million. Took it to get twenty million to other people. Tell me this isn't a fucking stunt, and tell me this isn't just another means of putting another crackdown on cybersecurity and these types of transactions, and tell me this isn't just a fucking you know, this isn't manipulated for that very reason.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone, I want to make you aware of I don't.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that this person has twenty million dollars to give away. I don't I don't need. What the hell's this guy's name? What's the superman villain?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Lex Luthor. I don't need. I don't need to hear from lex Luthor.
Speaker 8: Here a disturbing email that we received recently at coinbase. It was a ransom note demanding twenty million dollars in bitcoin.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even change for it doesn't even sound convincing.
Speaker 8: The attackers not releasing some information they claim to have obtained on.
Speaker 1: Our hosseral statements that are there. This is a claimant of itself. Do we have any like? Where's the rest of the information that shows that this is a valid like? Anybody can stage that even if even they could either just say it and show you no thing, well, they can show you screenshots and say see you look, this still doesn't mean anything. I think this is just another This is probably tied into Trump and the whole way. They're going to destroy the dollar and bring about this bullshit instead.
Speaker 8: Customers, now, we'd like to do things transparently here at coinbase, And so of course you respond publicly to these attackers by saying, no, we are not going to pay your ransom. In fact, I have a few next steps in mind that I'm going to share at the end.
Speaker 1: Of this video, just so you know, Coinbase isn't isn't just like a thing that it's not like coinstar. You're not putting your physical money into it and then getting you a percentage taken out of it for being too lazy to cut your own change. That's not what this is. They buy and sell pitcoin, he says, buy and sell pitcoin, ethereum and more with trust, go to coin Base. Coin Base Global, Incorporated is an American cryptocurrency exchange founded in twenty twelve by Brian Armstrong. That's the fact you're looking at right now. Coin Base has over one hundred million users, which means this guy's louded and it's all because of Bullshitit that doesn't even exist. This is a fairytale, artificial world with artificial value in stupid things. You may as we'll be selling you frecking NFTs.
Speaker 8: But for the rest of you watching wondering what happened your investigation here. And these attackers have been approaching our overseas customer support agents looking for a weak link, someone who would accept a bribe in exchange for sharing some customer information with them. Now, our support tools have limited access to customer information. There was no passwords or private keys or funds access as part of this, but customer support agents do have access to personal information like name data, birth address, et cetera. And attackers still want access to this information because it allows them to conduct social engineering attacks where they can call our customers impersonating coin based customer support and try to trick them into sending their funds to the attacker.
Speaker 1: Well, if they they're threatening to lead customer data, they're claiming they already have that data, so they wouldn't need this money. They could just steal it from your customers. So what are you saying? What additional information do they are they are they asking for They're not asking for anything. They said just give me the money or we'll do this, So that assumes that they already have the data, is what you're claiming is so what are you saying right now?
Speaker 8: And unfortunately they were able to find a few bad apples.
Speaker 1: Oh they did.
Speaker 8: Our systems are designed to mitigate the impact of something like this, so less than one percent of our monthly transacting users had their records accessed. But this is still unacceptable, and I want to tell you what we're doing about it. So first, any customers that were socially engineered as a result of this incident, we're going to reimburse them. There's more details on our website.
Speaker 1: On Oh how kind of them?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 10: You get it?
Speaker 1: Need a douce goo care. The Arizona Republican dated Sunday, Oh uh my birthday, not the twenty four, not nineteen twenty one, but anyway. Electricity taken from air drives automobile. The Arizona Republican, dated Sunday, August twenty eighth, nineteen twenty one, features a striking headline electricity taken from air drives automobile. The article reports on a demonstration held in Denver, Colorado. What where was Where was Tessa when he was talking about the the ether and the ethereal energy? Colorado springs? When he goes at his little his little lab about that way. But it was prior to It was way prior to. This was in the late eighteen hundreds, uh really nineteen hunderds. The article reports on the demonstration held in Denver, Colorado, where an inventor named Cemma Imman showcase electric vehicle power not by traditional batteries or fuel, but by an atmospheric generator capable of extracting usable electricity directly from the surrounding air. The photo shows a man or amin whatever you want to call them, standing proudly next to the vehicle, which had no visible fuel source or battery bank, only the generator connected to it. It had no front town either. Look at it. This is no hotel, according to I guess there's no I don't know whatever. According to the article, the generator took an ambient electricity described as being taken from the air and converted into a form of usable, a form usable by the electric motor of the car. The car reportedly ran at high speed with this setup. This was presented as a fully functional test, with no indication that the energy was stored or came from any conventional external power supply. The generator was decribed as being inside a drum like enclosure, suggesting a self contained device that could function independently of existing electrical infrastructure. Observers were reportedly impressed by the performance and the simplicity of the invention. What about the looks? Did it look nice? Gotta get you know? Ford was still lie back then he could have helped you design something nice. This demonstration occurred during the period of intense experimentation with alternative forms of energy and propulsion. There was an actual era of that, believe it or not, before certain people came down and stopped everybody's toys into the dirt and said no more the Earth, the Sorry. The early twentieth century saw inventors exploring radio waves, atmospheric electricity, so ethereal energy, the charged atmosphere is another person's waves, I don't know way of saying it, and magnetic because that's what it is. It's the there's a magnetic field around that, which is everything. So you're getting it from all sources, atmospheric electricity and magnetic fields as potential energy sources. And I'm gonna go with MMNDS just sounds better than the amin when there's an a in it. Ah, that is right, and it's like an American thing, so we say, ah, I is usually E. E is usually I, which is weird but whatever or an a sound. Emmin's invention stood out not only because of its promise of self sustaining transport, but also because it hinted at the potential for clean wireless energy decades ahead of its time. Now that's not what they cared about, but the independence from I don't know, standard oil would have been pretty nice. Yeah. The event was documented by a stream newspaper and viewed publicly, highlighting a fascinating moment in history when the boundaries of technology and possibility were being actively tested in the open, right when they still allow that shit. And that's the Arizona Republican talking about something that was happening in Denver, Colorado? Did Denver Colorado cover in the story? Those are two little things that it almost looked like their headlights are on, but they're a little balls, little balls. I don't know if that's the back end or the front of the vehicle. It looks by the back end. Uh. By the back end, I'm assuming the window of this hand on the car would be the inventor, and then this is the the angel investor over here. I don't know. I don't know another which what? So it's interesting though, here you talking about here, now here, now here?
Speaker 37: I go on.
Speaker 19: It chook him on, took him.
Speaker 1: On, talking a flying lemur all for you. That's there.
Speaker 10: I love you, I love you? Oh hi?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 18: What is it?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? A bullet? Don't be fooled. Don't it be in inside to shoot.
Speaker 12: One?
Speaker 1: Dan and Batty? Good morning, So horror.
Speaker 38: You just had to bother everyone.
Speaker 1: All right, that's in eighteen seventy two. Let's listen to this person.
Speaker 39: Hey, Rockefeller bought up, shut down or bankrupt ninety percent of the oil companies. Our good old constitution came into place, and in nineteen eleven, that's Roy.
Speaker 1: It will be blood. That was kind of based on him, wasn't it.
Speaker 39: In court found Rockefeller in violation of the Sherman Anti Trust Act and split Standard Oil into thirty four independent companies.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter. They weren't okay. So this is the same as saying that, uh, there's a bunch of different companies out there like crafting this and then the other thing. Put it all of them by black Rock. Well, guess what when they trust busted and split this up. Their buddy, Theodore Roosevelt was involved in that, if I'm not mistaken. Their their progressive asshole buddy there with the giant ego. It was all for show. They still had maintained the control over all these companies just because there was standard oil of New Jersey, standard oil of Kentucky, California. Blah, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, there's still oh my god, they didn't do anything to trust bust this thing and weaken it at all.
Speaker 39: So they said, you can't have them anopoly on this, You're done.
Speaker 26: You didn't, It's true.
Speaker 40: He was.
Speaker 39: He promised to bank rapt America at that very same time they were learning how to all right, look the term petrochemicals exactly what he had at his fingertip with oil into pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 11: Now, John D.
Speaker 39: Rockefeller's biggest threat was natural health.
Speaker 10: So what disease?
Speaker 1: It gets interesting, do I mean? Yeah, that's a look good.
Speaker 39: The businessman he is, he donates money to the medical schools because he wants to control. And what do you do when you want to control someone?
Speaker 19: You give him money.
Speaker 39: And then he hired a guy by the name of Flexner to study the school's curriculum to figure out what they were teaching everybody, and to persuade the government to establish allopathic medicine, which used the unnatural substances to treat diseases. This is how western medicine was founded.
Speaker 1: And that's a big important thing, right, because it's not because everything else was quack medicine. It's because of this one asshole with enough power and sway, because he was a Rothschild agent. The Rothschild Rockefeller Drug Trust took over making petroleum products into pharmaceuticals. That must be great for you trillion products. So there, so we got we have snake venoms and petroleum products. Great, great history so far, alapathy, Yeah, why should I think we've seen that before?
Speaker 40: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I don't know why that wasn't there?
Speaker 2: A lot of entertainers have come out against the war in a rock, have you?
Speaker 33: Honestly, I think we should just trust our president.
Speaker 10: In every decision.
Speaker 1: She's bleached blonde in this particular one, which means it's probably heavy into the into the the mind control grooming and you know what I mean that the system, the program, if you will, the military intelligence program book. Who knows you could just be ditsy and stupid and not want to fucking deal with it. But it's why pretty pretty girls are not, you know, in deep thoughts don't always go together. And with Britney spears, that's that's very true. Don't ask don't ask her for her opinions on the world, let her, let her, let her dance and now with knives because you know, you guys didn't leave her alone. Should have left her alone, and.
Speaker 9: That he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be fata.
Speaker 1: No one buys her albums for her thoughts, right, and what happens?
Speaker 15: Do you trust this person?
Speaker 41: Yes?
Speaker 15: I do, excellent think he's gonna win again.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know that you can must you're talking, dude, Just just throwing that out there.
Speaker 2: A lot of entertainers have come out against the war in a rock.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've always been a dork.
Speaker 9: Apple just announced that in their.
Speaker 1: Next So just so you're aware, this guy actually has the numbers a little bit low. Ken Wheeler mentioned this recently and it's in the gigabyte level of the data dump, so that your phone does I'll be right back.
Speaker 42: Stopgrade coming this fall that they're going to actually put chat GPT on every iPhone to collect and analyze all the data of yours that's flowing through an iPhone if you're using it. We did a side by side test between our phone and Google and Apples.
Speaker 43: The Google and Apple phone seemed to wake up between two and three at night, and they have this huge, like a fifty megabyte data dump that's sent out for the phone every night, sending off your preferences, everything you've done that day. Average kid in America, by the time they reached the age of thirteen, has had seventy two million data points collected on them by big tech using that advertising idea.
Speaker 42: Wow, Each googleer Apple phone has like a thirty two digit advertising ID. It's a code. Someone could call it the mark of the beast that follows that device around everywhere, and that's how the tech companies track where that device goes to figure out proximity for advertising sales and who you're interacting.
Speaker 15: With in your schedule.
Speaker 42: So again, we did Unplugged as a way for people to still communicate in the world, but not be giving off all their digital data to big tech to people that really don't like them.
Speaker 9: Some people are sheep and want to live like sheep and be treated like sheep.
Speaker 15: And you know not everyone is a sheep.
Speaker 9: Apple just announced that in.
Speaker 44: Their Tucker Carlson, Canadas owns and everyone else. You start slightly criticizing Israel. We got a jail in Louisiana and then one in El Salvador that Israel can send you to via the US government.
Speaker 2: You're alluding to, Candabs Owen s.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I don't like any of these anti Semite.
Speaker 1: Remember Jake's Young Turks is named after the people who committed the Armenian genocide, who are Sabatine Francis, not Muslims. So yeah, crypto Jews who murdered over a million Armenian Christians brutally like Rwanda, brutal. Yeah, I do you know if I have I believe that was.
Speaker 15: And I'm not shy about it.
Speaker 37: There's no reason to think we're ever getting convinced them, But we can with them in jail, we can make their lives miserable, we can cut over their funding.
Speaker 27: This guy thinks that simply criticizing how Israel is prosecuting the war is already anti Semitic, and he wants to throw you in prison for it.
Speaker 2: In prison for it.
Speaker 44: And by the way, that was an answer to a question about Tucker Crosson and Canadas owns.
Speaker 15: So we're not talking about student visas anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 44: Now we're talking about core American podcasters, people at media on the right and the left, Tucker Crosson, candis owners and everyone else. You start slightly criticizing Israel. We got a jail in Louisiana, all right.
Speaker 1: Next, it's getting closer to the one that's really gonna This is not it, but it's cool.
Speaker 45: We work many different ways, but perhaps the most common then is that we will identify a third world country that had.
Speaker 1: I think this was the confessions of an economic hit man guy as.
Speaker 45: Resources our corporations covet like oil, and then arrange a huge loan to that country from the World Bank or one of its sisters.
Speaker 1: This shows you how the avas work. This shows you how the Federal Reserve works, how the IMF works. Of course, that's who is ultimately collecting on what your government has the free reign, because it's them, so essentially, when they've replaced your government with their own, their own people, and they then spend ridiculous amounts of made up money that make that cost you pennies to make one hundred dollars bills that cost pennies to make. They don't want that aren't worth ship, and they're not backed by anything. But through the power of coersion and brute force of military might, the money is accepted worldwide. So that's how flimsy the system is itself. And whatever debt is is stacked up by the government that they've put in there to take this money in the first place. You and your family is responsible for paying back, even though it never exists in the first place, even though it came from nothing, and even though you benefit zero from it, and oftentimes this money is used to harm you, they're then making you pay it back.
Speaker 15: However, the money never goes to the country.
Speaker 45: Instead, it goes to our own corporations to build infrastructure projects in that country, power plants, highways, industrial parks, things that benefit a few rich people that country, as well as our own corporation.
Speaker 1: And if you can't, he'll he'll tell you what they do if you can't. If if you can't corrupt you to take the loan, they'll just make conditions to where you get decimated and then you have new choice put to rebuild, and then you get an IMF loan, INEF a reserve bank in your country. I mean by the same people.
Speaker 45: Do not help the majority of the people at all, and yet they the whole country is left holding a huge debt, and it's such a huge debt they can't possibly repay it. So at some point the economic hit men go back and say, yours a lot of money. You can't repay your debts, so give us a pound of flesh. When I failed to bring them around.
Speaker 1: The pound of flesh should be the human collateral.
Speaker 45: To get them to accept these loans, to get them to put countries and servitude. Then I knew that standing right behind me were what we called the jackals, and these are people who overthrow governments or assassinate their leaders. And both himI Rolldos of Ecuador and Omartarios of Panama, MoMA Godaffi, we were assassinated by CIA sponsored jackals because I failed.
Speaker 15: To corrupt them.
Speaker 2: We were.
Speaker 5: Look behind the gentleman in the pink shirt.
Speaker 7: You're gonna see.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, wait, Ves did this too. They killed JFK. They killed your president. They killed thousands upon thousands of people who were innocent in a building one time and once upon a time in New York, and then they danced two big bold numbers.
Speaker 5: It says BB eighteen. Those are feuse holders. Now look at all three pictures and look at how many boxes of plastic fuse holders that can be used for remote.
Speaker 1: Oops. I guess I pressed something. I wasn't trying to fucking do anything, but it did. You get the idea? Hello, this is a compilation of Benjamin net Yahoo war mongering.
Speaker 37: If you take away the Soviet Union and it's chief proxy, the PLO, international terrorism would collapse. If you take out Saddam Saddam's regime, I guarantee that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region. We like to see a regime change, at least I would in Iran, just as I would like to see in Iraq. The question now is a practical question. It's not a question of whether Iraq's regime should be taken out, but when should it be taken out. It's not a question of whether you'd like to see a regime change in Iran.
Speaker 15: But how do there any other nations that you would recommend that the United States launch preemptive.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else we could do for you? So he's taking like he's taking an order tax upon at the sha like fries with that. You wanted to be a supersizor for you. It's all in the house, don't worry.
Speaker 15: Point Uh.
Speaker 37: The answer is categorically as is Iraq and Iran. What a third nation, by the way, is Libya as well. Libya is trying very rapidly to build.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hilarious, you've scumbag jimmy door right, hilarious what they did to there is that freaking amazing country that stood as a perfect example of what we could have here. Yeah, great, you fucking douchebag.
Speaker 15: An atomic bomb capability.
Speaker 37: So you have here now three nick, all stand together to stop Iran's march of conquest, subjugation, and terror.
Speaker 9: I know that no matter on which side of the island said you stand with Israel.
Speaker 46: By wait, that's a command, that's an order he was giving to Congress. That wasn't him making an assessment. He was telling them you stand with Israel. And then that's what they did.
Speaker 1: They all stood well because we were Israel before Israel is ever Israel. We created them. They are a product of the parent comfort of the parent country US and where were we a parent country of or what is there whatever? The Federal Bank, Federal Reserve Bank, came from Reserve Bank, Bank of England, Federal Reserve Bank, boom, and who controls all that? Where else? Child's those types of families.
Speaker 7: This is a copy?
Speaker 1: Why is he doing a little? You think your dicksng this big when you're talking about porn.
Speaker 39: It, I think, Mike, maybe you're the best one for this. Maybe the background of Jews and the adults entertainment industry using.
Speaker 9: The adult industry, there's a lot of them.
Speaker 41: It was pretty much founded by the adult industry.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry, I had a couple of years.
Speaker 41: Ault industry was pretty much found by the Jews. Basically in the early nineteen hundreds, the German Jewish immigrants came in and when they were trying to get into different industries, there was a lot of anti Semitism where they couldn't get into normal lines of work.
Speaker 1: So they so they don't actually like this is guys?
Speaker 4: Is Mike?
Speaker 1: I guess right? He's as twenty nine, founder of the adult entertainment company Monarchy Distribution was found in his living room. Was found in this. I can find me in my living room, sometimes you can find me in the bathroom, and other times doesn't actually say what happened to them. They just say that, and they say the pornography trade website Adult Video Deck or his ABN News News reported Kolik left behind a young son who recently received treatment for leukemia. September twenty ninth, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 41: Gravitated towards the porn industry because it's like kind of the seer cousin.
Speaker 9: Of the Hollywood industry, which had already been controlled by the Jews.
Speaker 1: With these dudes. Instead of Jews controled by the dudes, the dudes control it. Maybe we should call him that from no and as like our cover word, so oveg works perfectly. But I mean, because everybody gets the point. But the dudes call them the dudes. But then everybody will think I'm talking about big Lebowski.
Speaker 41: Godfather of the modern day porn industry. His name is Ruben Starman, who was actually an Orthodox Jew. He owned over two hundred book stores all around the country.
Speaker 1: They make I think I think they make a reference to that guy the David Lynch movie. I think it was a Mohan drive. When he's pulled the dude out those car, He's like, you're probably too close. Was a porn dude?
Speaker 9: Great, he's actually my godfather, which is weird, but.
Speaker 1: So that's so your godfather is the I'm sorry, your godfather is is is the father of porn and his name is Starman. Starman. Okay. So so he was bragging that his Jews are the ones who created the deport industry and that's why at twenty nine, but whatnot in his early twenties he could be a porn a porn uh czar himself, Ruben Sterman.
Speaker 41: What they what the Jews did pretty much was they revolutionized the adult industry and made it their own. So there was no space for anti Semitism and they basically controlled everything.
Speaker 1: Right, who can say talk about anti semitism when there's fucking to do? I mean, come on, So.
Speaker 41: Back in the eighties, the only way you could get pornography was to go through someone like Ruben's Strmint and he controlled you know, all of his stories and all the.
Speaker 15: Stories that.
Speaker 1: Either Stirmin or Starman because I can't tell by just reading the fucking screen.
Speaker 9: Didn't they had actually a pam attacks They had.
Speaker 1: A pam attax. This is a shakedown. Everywhere there's a shakedown, there's there's I bet you. Lansky taught him now and.
Speaker 41: Carry his product, and he was the only places you get product from, peep shows, from and later. What the Jews did was they chose the manufacturing in the business. There were a lot of Italians that were coming into the business.
Speaker 1: But what they did right Italians? Why because they're talking about Mafaya. This is like I said, Lanski, didn't I did? I say everything in the city has comes. It's nation of Israel. Oh well, Lansky, human trafficking, drugs, Oh well, oh wow, Jesus Christ, porn those films guaranteed they.
Speaker 41: Created the manufacturing side, which is the goody goody t shoes.
Speaker 1: That's good. What else we got? Oh? I remember this is Hey, pay attention to this one. Please, But there's more. Dan's mall. We know our friend Tim Pike. I gotta go see who just came home. I gotta get a creative I'll be back unless you want me to stop this. You know, we stopped this crazy train. Hey, stop this creazing. We got eight people watching over on YouTube. I mean there's lots of people who aren't rumble, but there was fuck all you people's joking. If I'm here, you're here, do you hear me? All right, thank you, I'm glad I said that. I'm sure you didn't listen yet.
Speaker 13: Even before my monod he just came on the scene or twelfth.
Speaker 1: They sped this up to like a like a one and a half time. So's he's not on math and he's not on crack and he's not on cocaine. Yeah, they just sped it up for the sake of trying to fit it.
Speaker 17: I guess.
Speaker 1: In the little one minute real clip or whatever.
Speaker 13: Century, another dilemma was being created in Judaism far to the east. This was a dilemma not concerning the doctrines of the Jews, but.
Speaker 2: Over who actually was a Jew in their articles?
Speaker 1: You, oh you do too?
Speaker 15: Do too?
Speaker 1: I really want to know did I do that?
Speaker 47: Right?
Speaker 2: On the case ours.
Speaker 48: The Jewish Encyclopedias tell us that in the eighth century AD, Jewish missionaries ventured north of Babylon to the land of the Kazars between the Caspian and the Black Seas. Kazaria was a vast grassland on what is now the plains of southern Russia, inhabited by a race of merchants, artisans, and warriors of Hunnish Turkish stock. About seven forty a d. The King of the Kazars converted to Judaism and made it the state religion. Incredibly, within a few centuries, the people of Kazaria convinced themselves that they were not gentiles after all, but the physical descendants of Abraham. Thus, by the tenth century AD, a nation of proselyte Jews thrived in what is now central Russia. During the Middle Ages, the fierce Mongols from the east and Russians from the north drove the Kazars west out of their ancient homeland. Most settled in Eastern Europe, especially Poland, where the established communities of artisans and traders. Judaism thus became divided into two basic groups which remain today, the Ashcanism, which are the Kazars of the East, and the Sephardic Oriental, which are Jews of Spain, Turkey and lands bordering on the Mediterranean. Today, the Ashcanism or Kazars are the vast majority of about eighty percent of these those who called themselves Jews. The two most recent premieres of Israel illustrate these two racial types. Shamon Perez is a Sephardic Jew from authentic Jewish stock yinsak Shamir like Monocham Meagan is Ashkanasm or Kasar in origin in Poland, these ancestors of most modern Jews thrived. In fact, they actually became more zealous Jews than their theological cousins to the west. The Sephardam the Kasars were fascinated with that mystical aspect of Judaism called Kabbalah. Kabbalah was the Jewish form of ancient gnosticism, a belief that God is unconscious yet everywhere revealed in different levels of refinement throughout the universe. Of course, Judaism was always unique among ancient religions in its belief in a single conscious God, a God not only capable of creating the world, but of punishing evil and rewarding good. Like Eastern religions, however, the Polish Cabalists believe that God in his purest form is utterly remote, unknowable without opinions about right and wrong. Instead, he is being filtered down through many gradations or cepharad until it reached Israel. Israel, according to the Kabbalah, was the visit rational emanation of God. In this world below, Israel was confusion in darkness represented by demons and the chaotic world of the gentile.
Speaker 13: What excited the Kazars was that Kabbala preached revolution. It said that Jews, as superior beings, were destined to rule the world. In the Zohar, which is the written text of cabalistic lore, we find the arrogance and ambition of the ancient Pharisees very much alive.
Speaker 48: In a typical passage, the Zohar teaches living soul refers to Israel, who have holy living souls from above, and cattle and creeping thing and beasts of the earth to the other peoples who are not living soul?
Speaker 1: Did it already run through once? Sorry, tell me real quick, I had to go grab something.
Speaker 2: Only by the overthrill of the gentile.
Speaker 48: The Zohar asserts, can Israel regain its position as God's chakaina blowy honor?
Speaker 13: Yet even before my mind of these came on the scene in the twelfth century, another dilemma was being created in Julia.
Speaker 49: All right, what you're saying is that the Holocaust as we know it, as we in the West have learned about it over a period of the last half century simply did not take place, not anywhere in the cootesque numbers and figures and methods, as was, for instance, reason to displayed by the film Chandler's List. It's totally inaccurate, totally inaccurate. The number of Jews who died under the Nazis, says Lundel and the other deniers, was nothing like six million.
Speaker 1: I put a figure in the other deniers. Give me a fucking break, see how they do. We're at the lower three hundred.
Speaker 15: Thousand range, that's all.
Speaker 40: And they died of what illness is, disease, mistreatment, some of med medical experiments performed on them over work.
Speaker 15: Nobody was gassed.
Speaker 49: No, but if only three hundred thousand Jews died, then what happened to the rest of the six million who were missing after the war?
Speaker 26: Undel?
Speaker 49: They were secretly spirited off to the Soviet Union, to Israel and the United States.
Speaker 26: Unregistered, they were allowed in the United States.
Speaker 49: And this is all hidden from the American pagper for the time being. Yes, and all of the testimony be heard through the years by literally thousands of survivors talking of everything from death camps to execution squads to gassings.
Speaker 15: That's all made up.
Speaker 14: It is a rumor like any other rumor.
Speaker 1: And many of the quote unquote pictures and videos, or when they refilled the fucking camps with German people and starved them half to death and then all the way to death. But you know had time for photolops.
Speaker 40: Brew has more and more people prospered.
Speaker 49: As a result of the rumor, So all of us are caught up in a great fraud of deception. Great is interpretrated by what you call the Holocaust lobby lobby.
Speaker 40: And who benefits from this love Israel has immensely benefited from it, because the state of Israel's at one time, up until by recently in the eighties, used to be thirty forty percent guild money from German. Every Jewish person who in the Second World War who died of whatever cause is considered quote a victim of the Holocaust.
Speaker 11: That is, Jews who died even in Allied bombing.
Speaker 49: What you were saying is that the Holocaust as we know it as we in the West, okay sor.
Speaker 24: Thein privilege you also write is a white and heteronormative ideal. When we strive for thinness, you right, we're reinforcing every other form of stigma at the time.
Speaker 1: So when you strive for thinness, you know, you know, trying to be the best you you are, it's because of us. It's because of you know. These people are always about the psychology of things. And we're talking about people who are raped from birth, who are paths around by their parents. These are the people who are teaching you morality and how your brain is supposed to work because of their experience through life. And they're in bread and they want you dead. They're homicidal, they' sociopass, and they have no empathy. But they're going to tell you why you think and feel things and what it perpetuates for all these stupid little labels that they placed on things. Very Soviet of them, this fucking biachire. Uh is there another there's another slide unless this just keeps going. But you'll see her marriage promotes white supremacy, she said marriage, So the act of marriage promotes white supremacy because the idea of marriage being loyal to one person. This is a woman saying this, So it holds more clout because want a woman want her man not to cheek. Yeah, no, she's a psycho bitch like who fucks other women though, So it's okay. Marriage promotes white supremacy. According to white university professor, she's not white, or she is white, but she's not European. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 24: I don't allude it to this for people of color, specifically, thin privilege then gives you access to white privilege.
Speaker 1: Thin privilege gives you access to white privilege. This is the type of shit that comes out of university professors. Thin privilege, you know, not looking like a fat, hideous past gives you gives you access to white privilege. So it's just people favor not disgusting pigs who take care of themselves. Is that so being white means that you already have some kind of a morality that makes you of quality if you're not a piece of shit yourself. And this is all based on you know, what kind of person you are, a character or whatever. But they're saying, you know, because they hate white people, they want to say that all white people. They're actually kind of giving you a confident saying that people look at you with the with you know better, naturally they don't think you're gonna rape and and rob them and kill them, you know, as as a reflex because I think you have a higher, higher moral standard than that, and and and more empathy and compassion for others, just as a default. Well that well, thank you, thank you for that. And then they reverse that, and they they they codify that by calling it a privilege.
Speaker 24: Can you explain this?
Speaker 28: Yeah, I mean, the thin ideal is definitely a white ideal. And when we trace the history of modern diet culture, we really trace it back in the United States to the end of slavery, and Sabrina Strang's book Fearing the Black Body is sort of, you know, the iconic work on this that I would refer to.
Speaker 1: They want people fat and discussing so they can't fight. They want people they want to destroy everything that has sense and reason to it. They want to degrade everybody. She knows she's not a fat pig, but she's gonna shame other people. She's similar mostly thin.
Speaker 28: For people too, but her research shaming people to.
Speaker 1: Be fat so that they're not showing a weak constitution in their brind So now she's gonna, you know, condemn you for being healthy because that's a mental issue.
Speaker 28: Talks about how as slavery ended, black people gained rights. Obviously, white supremacy is trying to maintain the power structure, So celebrating a thin white body as the ideal body is a way to other and demonize black and brown bodies, bigger bodies, anyone who doesn't fit into that norm. So this is really about maintaining systems of white supremacy and patriarchy, which I think is very helpful.
Speaker 1: Does somebody who talks about those those highs and lows like they're getting up to the top of a hill and then come back down because they're mentally stupid, like those cadences that they use. Do you think that somebody who speaks like that is an intellect or that they're fucking idiots? Because I hear absolutely retarded people online speaking dopey ditzy like that all the time, and they don't have positions of influence like this.
Speaker 28: Bitch does well to understand because I think a lot of us are really working to dive from those ideas, but we haven't given ourselves permission to stop dieting or to accept our weight wherever it might fall. And if you can understand that, actually, by continuing to pursue Thinness, you are in some level maintaining your complicity with white supremacy and patriarch.
Speaker 1: Do you see how crazy this bitches? This isn't somebody that should be on the outside of an institution. She should be in it, and not as a doctor, but as a patient in in a in a any whimer and I'm sorry, in a national socialist world, she would be you want to you'll hear some moilar about her. Oh okay, here it is. Marriage promotes white supremacy. According to White University professor White quote unquote university professor, marriage fundamentalism, like structural racism, is a key structural This is the these are the people who are teaching your children key structural of white hetero patriarchal supremacy. Professor says the institution of marriage fundamentalism reinforces white supremacy. According to an academic paper released by George Mason University professor Bethany, Oh, look, it's leaked. It's latik latik that you're trying to put all the LGBTQ letters in there. What is that Latiqu's paper claims Americans have become accustomed to marriage fundamentalism in order to achieve benefits, rights, and protections. Keep going. Bethany Letique wrote a briefing paper for the Council on Contemporary Family. She's talking about families. This person fucking hates marriage and she's console and contemporary families. Look at how she's looking now about immigration policies and their impact on families. Immigration policies impact on famili She doesn't give a fuck about families. She's something like marriage. It says white supremacy elliverrate. Oh wait, wait, wait, boom wait here is Bethany letiqus? The person boxes citing his white who needs an early life check? Still raise hands?
Speaker 18: What a.
Speaker 1: There is no definitive Bethany Letique Jewish answer. There is no definitive evidence in the available information to confirm whether Bethany Leatique is Jewish. One source on schooling dot com claims she is Jewish, but this isn't an unverified statement from a single website and should be treated with skepticism as it lacks corroboration from reputable or primary sources, which that Jewish sources. Other sources, including her academic profiles and publications do not mention her religious or ethnic background. Without further credible information, her religious identity remains unknown. Boom, what do you mean there's no definitive evidence, hey says, let me guess Jewish, one hundred percent Jewish. She will know them by their fruits. The bad tree makes bad fruit. Well that's not that's not an answer for that. But everything that she espouses is exactly their fucking motto, their their agenda, So, fellow traveler. If not, it doesn't really make a difference. But I can see it in the face, honestly, because she looks way different there. It's says.
Speaker 50: As a veteran sea captain Edward Smith, who orders the ship to travel through an eighty square mile ice field at full speed on a moonless night. There had been over eight telegrams warning the captain of the danger.
Speaker 22: He's warned eight times, slow the ship down, Slow the Titanic down. You're going too fast, not once stopped. And Jacob Astor Isidor Strauss, Benjamin Guggenheim, and a host of other millionaires who were opposed to a central bank in America. Therefore they had to be taken out of the way and they were on the take.
Speaker 50: The company building the ship was owned by JP Morgan, who was himself an agent of the Rothschild's family. The Rothschilds being the bankers for the Pope and the Vatican's a.
Speaker 9: Veteran cy Captain Edwards.
Speaker 1: I talk about that in my book out. They're the bankers for the Pope and Vatican and the Holy See and whatever you want to call them. Why do you live in a white country rather than your own country you live in?
Speaker 19: Why do you live in a white I'm.
Speaker 51: Sorry, not a white country because I want to tell people about it's not And if I stay in a Muslim country, they're already Muslim, so there's no point of metily why it's not right.
Speaker 19: So I have to be in a place where people are not Muslim.
Speaker 51: Right, So if I'm in the UK, there's a lot of people who from different religions, different faces.
Speaker 1: Why is it important to spread something like if you're in a place where there's like minded people, why do you need to conquer new territory? That's a that's a that's a an insecurity feeling like if you don't then they'll conquer you, or that somehow. If you're not constantly convincing other people, then you start to disbelieve your own your own beliefs because you have to constantly reinforce them by getting other people to accept them or convince them. When you have to do that all the time, you don't really believe in what you believe, and you're afraid of that. You don't believe in what you believe, so you have to constantly push it on other people. So this is a sickness, and this is bullshit. If you are living in a place that everybody's Muslim, shouldn't you be content? That's your own little world. Why do you fucking care what other people think? Why do you have to press it upon other people who don't want to hear it.
Speaker 51: I can have a dialogue because this is what I do right, interfaith, religious discourse and all of that.
Speaker 19: So I engage you different be there.
Speaker 13: Could a Christian move to a Muslim country and freely and openly convert the people from Islam to Muslim I.
Speaker 52: Mean to.
Speaker 51: Ideally under Islamic law. No, you're not allowed to, because Kashati is Fulso Islam is the truth.
Speaker 1: And so just because Christianity is the faults in Islam is truth because he said so. So if you're not allowed to go over there and convert them without being murdered, why should they be allowed to come here and can try to convert people or give them their first religion if they're not religious in the first place.
Speaker 19: A liberal way, I see you.
Speaker 51: Just because you guys are liberals following liberalism and you believe that anyone can do whatever they want to do, that does not mean that we're also liberal.
Speaker 19: Right, we don't allow harmful ideologists for our children. You don't allow these harmful So if we.
Speaker 1: See your ideologies as harmful for our children, it doesn't matter because you're wrong and he's right. So because of liberalism, when you let him poison your children, but don't expect them to do the same for you, you get it yet.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 47: You're trained to determine the extent and cause of the damage and how much it costs to repair it.
Speaker 2: Is that fair to say?
Speaker 17: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 47: So let me just ask you about miss Miguel's claim you are assigned to reinspect her home?
Speaker 37: Is that right?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 17: Sure?
Speaker 47: And you testified earlier that you went about that diligently. You could see that there was very extensive damage. That was your initial impression. Is that fair to say yes? And you reviewed all of the reports. There was an engineer's report by this time there was the public adjuster's report. You reviewed all of those things diligently. Is that fair to say yes?
Speaker 15: Sure?
Speaker 47: When you submitted your report to all State recommending several hundred thousand dollars worth of payments to Ms McGill and her husband, what happened then?
Speaker 14: It was my instrument was rejected and I was advised to alter it to a lower figure.
Speaker 2: So you were told to alter the estimate and to alter your findings as well. I was told to.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 1: You see what they do there. They have the insurance adjuster, whatever, the guy that goes out there and does the inspection. They can't override what he has seen firsthand by undercutting what he recommends or what he is sesses as the damage. So what they do instead is they reject the whole proposal and they can run a new one with a whole different reality in it that is more to the laking of the company and make and keeps more money in their pocket. Because if they just made an altered and made a change and said, no, you're not getting You're getting fifty thousand, not one hundred and fifty thousand. Or if you're you know, then they can't do that. But if they make the assessment from the from the get go undervalued, then they can get away with it. That was all state. This isn't just a scam story. This is them talking about all state.
Speaker 14: Alter my astimate. I don't know the definings was told to be altered.
Speaker 47: Were the alterations that you were told to make? Were those consistent with your own review of the property and your own assessment of the damage?
Speaker 53: No?
Speaker 2: Sure, did you write that up in a detailed estimate what you were told to do?
Speaker 14: I did, yes, sir h.
Speaker 47: And all stated in uh, they would they send that estimate ultimately to the property owner?
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 14: I'm obligated to send the estimate to the policyholder.
Speaker 47: And does is there any record anywhere the policyholder would ever know that your initial findings, your recommendations, were rejected and somebody told you to come in and alter them.
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Sure, Let me just ask you more broadly. Have you ever been told.
Speaker 1: Right, they only see one report whatever one decided to hand them, so they'll never have any idea that you were sent sent the right sent, send the natural, honest report and was rejected, and that you were told and forced into want to keep your job or whatever, to lie basically and undercut the poor people throwing us see the one where it shows that you're in n asshole, but it's the one that you think is the original one, not ever knowing that they was ever just in the first place.
Speaker 47: In other cases with all State to alter or delete your findings absolutely, in fact you testified just a second ago, I think that you were frequently asked to alter factual findings, delete material, and sometimes include items that were false. Did I hear you correctly when you said that, yes, sure, In the overwhelming majority of cases where you were asked to do something like this, did that cause the estimate to the policyholder to go up or to go down?
Speaker 3: To go down?
Speaker 2: What is your assessment of what All State's ultimate goal here is.
Speaker 47: Is it to pay out the policy according to the terms of the policy to the best extent they can or is it to protect their bottom line and to use you and your report as necessary to meet that end, to make sure they make as much money as possible.
Speaker 14: One hundred percent to use me to enable them to make as much money as possible.
Speaker 47: And you would say that this is a pattern. This isn't just something that happened one time, like in Miss Miguel's pit case. You've been doing this for a long time and you've observed this to be a pattern with all state and in the industry. I have, yes, sir, you're trained.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. It's in my second pelic service announcement. Don't expect one tomorrow. All right, let's because somebody is coming. Uh, I see some ye he did this thing. Yeah, I see a lot of uh comments here mm hmmm. Oh wait, you gotta put it too, No, not that one style. Damn well, the the six million we're alive and free to pick up conversation checks. Yeah, but they're yeah, yeah, yeah, the whole the whole thing is like there wasn't even six million. And another another talk that, uh, they're in simble so that even in like all of Europe, there wasn't that many. So and any of those affected areas, if you will, they dream up or steve it does and yeah, and it's funny how like twenty percent of the population lives to be in their eighties, but ninety percent of the survivors lived to be in the nineties after all that malnutrition, because they're all fake people. They're just they're just the right age to continue the scam and continue to sell the funnel money out of German people. Oh this is to you guys. Okay, I guess there wasn't as much as I thought. Okay, mmmm well then well then why is I still there? Hey you? Okay, moving on, because we gotta get the dance so I can get the hell out of here. Yeah, that launch, gotta go see the sunlight before it ends.
Speaker 17: Didn't control us with chains. They controlled us with stories, beautifully packaged lies painted red, white and blue. This is the art of American propaganda. Not blunt, not bloody, elegant, surgical, invisible. They mastered it in nineteen seventeen, when the Committee on Public Information turned newspapers into war drums and neighbors into recruiters. They created an army of seventy five thousand civilians called the four minute Men, ordinary men trained to deliver government approved speeches in movie theaters, churches, union halls.
Speaker 15: Four minutes.
Speaker 17: That's all it took. They told you to buy war bonds to enlist, to report anyone who didn't. They made war sound noble and made descent sound like treason. By World War II, the art of propaganda became a masterpiece. The Office of War Information turned Hollywood into a cathedral. Every frame, every poster, every line of dialogue divine worship of the homeland, the enemy evil incarnate, the soldier a savior with a bayonet. They didn't show the fire bombs, they didn't show the starving. They showed victory, always victory. Then came the CIA Operation Mockingbird, journalists on payroll, anchors with handlers. The line between press and state erased. The truth became classified, narratives became national security.
Speaker 1: History became classified. After World War Two. Uh, this guy, Jimmy guard Over on the right says, we will defeat them with memes. Yeah, that's how you win war. That have people who have all the military might and want to murder you, and they've poisoned you through your medical healthcare what they call healthcare, which isn't healthcare at all. Yeah, that's the way to do it. They actively incite violence between different groups of ethnicities who and stoke the fire there so that you end up fighting with people who should be working together to get rid of them. But yeah, a clever meme. You you, you've solved the fucking puzzle. People have been asking me what are the solutions, and I told them, you have to you know, withdraw your your your energy from the system first, that's the first step, and not give into it, not numb pay into it, either your energy or your you know, your hardened money. But I was wrong. All you have to do is come up with clever, stupid memes and that'll say the rule. According to this guy. So well that's Jim New York Guard. I guess it says. Okay, well there, hey, everybody, now you know the answer to all of our problems. Create memes.
Speaker 17: And we drank it. The Red Scare Vietnam Weapons of mass destruction mission accomplished. This wasn't information, it was misdirection. Today propaganda doesn't come in pamphlets. It comes in pixels, in hashtags, in filters.
Speaker 15: In fear.
Speaker 17: Your algorithm knows your weakness. It feeds you a nation tailored to your belief Whether you're on the right or on the left. You are not informed, you're reinforced. That's the new masterpiece.
Speaker 1: Reinforced, all right. People want to be reinforced too, That's what they crave. They don't want you to challenge what they already believe. They come to the internet for reinforcement of what they already have been conditioned to believe through a lifetime. If you go against what they've read in school when they were paying n actually attention or what is the common belief in anything, you're crazy, You're a denier, you're a anti whatever. You know when it comes to the needles and putting poison in your body because you know, how dare you because you don't have the indoctrination, How dare you question people who, just because they wear a funny dress and a funny coat to work, are obviously smarter than you. They have more college Wow. Wow, that's fucking hilarious. And that's why people This is the this is the the pop culture that they've made made for us, the popular culture. This is what people just they just default fall into these these patterns, and this is how they think.
Speaker 17: Convince you it's your idea.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be super popular, all I would have to do is reinforce people Trump Trump is awesome or whomever you know kiss the asses of all these other fucking liars that are out there, when instead of calling them out and uh what else, you know, just you know, every every little stupid thing that I could support that's self destructive and going to be harmful to the future generations of mankind, I just have to support that and then say stupid dumb things and play foolish games with the with the audience that that it makes them chuck, and then uh, I should be I should be at a couple of millions of followers pretty quickly.
Speaker 15: It is trick.
Speaker 17: American propaganda ever pulled, wasn't lying to the world. It was making Americans believe they were never lied to at all.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, this is pint of cool. So ancient Romans would create I'm guessing this is the the the the non Romes of the Romans, because there was Arian in there too, there was Gothic, there was there was some some good peeps in there. There was definitely not just all one thing. There were good statesmen in Rome. The problem was they had a huge parasite problem and a sanhedron problem, a very bad one. But this is a really cool story. The ancient Romans would create tombs for their dogs and create epitash to remember them by. They love their puppies just like we do. In ancient Rome, dogs were and these are the people who have empathy. So this is why I'm saying they're not the same as the ones that were the Edenites of the five thousand year era ago that were messed up with the superent wolf cult, even though that's part of the saturn cult, which they did carry over Saturnalia. Not all of them followed that, but the Rome as a whole did gave that to the people who wanted it, who were begging for it, demanding it. In ancient Rome, dogs were cherished companions and their passing was often marked with deep affection romans, which sometimes create tunes for their beloved dogs pets. Obviously, the rich ones inscribes here felt sorry inscribed heartfelt epithass on the stones to honor their memory. These epitaphs, often poetic and personal, reflect the bond between humans and animals, showing that even in antiquity, which is a stupid word because it could mean anything from one hundred years ago to five thousand years ago to anywhere in between. Ten thousand years ago, did this say antiquity anyway, or or it's ancient ancient civilization, ancient times? What times was that? What was ancient times? What can you?
Speaker 15: Can?
Speaker 1: You narrow it down a little bit? I do it too, but I'm doing it less lately, showing that even in the antiquity, dogs were considered it loyal friends, worthy of a remembrance. Oh the sleepiest wayfo I looked that person, you know who she is. I let'll show it. Hello, way do you see this way? Is it not going? It doesn't matter? Oh? You fuckers? He lost my spot now and it didn't even go where I suppose? Why is it? Why is it being a dick about?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 1: Instagram's been a pussy. We got a lot, a little bit more to go here, I would say, I put a lot in here, man, I was. I was pretty ramped up when I was. I found a lot of good stuff that I thought would worked well together. And then I found some things that worked well with other things I found. All right, I guess gotta scroll back, though, came on, bitches, did I already scroll back past that guy? As she is? Lovely lovely lady? As she is exactly that guy? That guy, that guy are you here? So boom Maya never barked without reason, but now he is scient silent. Wow. I am in tears while carrying you to your last resting place, as much as I rejoice when bringing you home with my own hands fifteen years ago. Patrickus or Patriochus. Never again shall you give me a thousand kisses? You can picture that. That's that's cute and it sounds very sad. Ever again shall you give me a thousand kisses? Never can you be contentedly in my lab in sadness. I buried you as you deserve that one. That one, that one got me a little bit. Hey, look when that says gotta have that.
Speaker 15: I'm Jewish. But that's a bit of a problem.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: You will read the Talmud. You will worship Saturn.
Speaker 15: You will be circumcised.
Speaker 1: Because your worship Saturn.
Speaker 11: I love that.
Speaker 1: That's what I've That's why I save this one.
Speaker 19: You will suck baby Dix.
Speaker 30: Come on, goy, make your mind up time, Come be.
Speaker 1: Shop, take your mind up time. Okay, thank you a e teared huh h.
Speaker 19: This is anti SUBMITCHO.
Speaker 15: I'm Jewish.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a problem. That's gonna be a problem because if you if you need to point it out to people, then obviously it's it's it's your problem that that it is gonna be, then our problem because you won't shut up about it, like you do your thing, but don't do your thing if it me if your thing is little kids.
Speaker 54: It began when this woman was watching the twin towers burning from her apartment in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: She noticed three men. I think they split this up to either that this guy had some place to go.
Speaker 54: Top of a vand posing for pictures with the towers burning in the background.
Speaker 13: And I could see that they were like happy, you know they were.
Speaker 15: They didn't look shocked to.
Speaker 14: Me, you know, they didn't look shocked.
Speaker 10: I thought it was very strange.
Speaker 1: I like this lady. They just I like the way I love when y acres to lot.
Speaker 54: Witness called police, who stopped the van hours later and arrested five men. All five, it turns out, were Israeli. They were turned over to the FBI, sources tell ABC News. During a check of national security databases, some of the men were listed as having had connections with Israeli intelligence.
Speaker 1: At the FBI, that set off alarm bells.
Speaker 54: The FBI needed answers to three important questions. Who were these men, what brought them to that parking lot on the morning of September eleventh, and did they have any.
Speaker 2: Advanced knowledge of what was going to happen that day?
Speaker 54: The men said they were just taking pictures at the time. They said they worked for a company called Urban Moving. The FBI obtained a search warrant for the company's offices.
Speaker 39: Two SUVs were filled up with between nine and twelve boxes and computers.
Speaker 54: Not long after the arrests, the offices of Urban Moving were simply abandoned.
Speaker 1: Almost everything everything was abandoned. Do you hear that the whole terror office, the whole terror company was just abandoned. Little dork was done. How does this not How does this not prove that this was a come on, come on, ow fucking come on, they ha just ripped this thing out. M How does that not like this? This little detail here is just so so freaking telling. Not only did they have moving events full of computers, which means they had offices, they were coordinating going back and forth with the LLVIVE and c A into this and to that, and how many mixed up people between Masad and I, d F and c I A, FEDS, local law enforcement, who the hell knows money money, money exchangers, suppliers, whatever. But the people that were dancing you want, yeah, no, no, we were just dancing taking pictures because it was it was happy day, you know that. And give me, give me a calendar. We're gonna make up. We're gonna make up a holiday, Jewish holiday. Hold on huh oh yeah, yeah, it was a young kick that that's what we were doing. It was a celebration day. And you know then poor poor buildings. Yeah yeah, and then there's a whole they're just entire These people are linked to this company that are just completely abandoned after after the attack because they were done. M maybe they would have come back and gotten their gotten their calculator and there in their swing line stapulars. But you know they had some heat. When those guys got picked up, well they're like just just a not not burn it all, but cut the cut the rope, cut the rope and just leave. Hilarious was left behind.
Speaker 2: It began when this woman was watching it.
Speaker 1: Damn it. Wolves in cheap clothing. Why is this funny? Because of the Fabian Society because of the people who literally wore the skins of wolves with the hell the head of the wolf being like their hood in the ones called the eden Kites that ended up becoming the Romes or the Romans at least at least the port of a large portion of them, maybe not the nobility, maybe not all of them, maybe not every statesman, but you know, a decent amount to where Jews had a lot of power because they were involved in the same cult that they were for the last five thousand years, the wolves in cheap clothing. You have that wolf thing, you have the Fabian society, which is literally their their symbol, which is again when you actually understand what this symbolism is, it does go back all the way to the beginning of time that we know of time from this from Sumerian kings lists and the British eda talking or the Gothic data let's just call it the Gothic Gata, where they encounter the Semites who are committing human sacrifice, child disgusting acts, right, you know, rape, murder, torture, probably ripping off faces like that, and Pharmakia where they were using snake venoms and all kinds of they're drug concoctions and testing it out on people that they would just randomly pull from their life and terrorized, kidnap as they still do, as they still do. That's how the world began with what they claimed that the Germans were doing, but that didn't do it. They had, they had they had a real mengla, not a not a mangola, like a fake mangla like the like they're like they try to impose on the mangala. Here wolves in sheep's clothing. Oh and also you know Ignatius of Loyola letting people know that the's two wolves around a cauldron. So that's l and Woden or Bald and l which is the mother and the mother son Colt. Because it's a mother son Colt. They keep calling it over and over again around the cauldron, which is a huge symbol of this Gothic tale that's from five five thousand years ago that ranges from Sumor to Persia to in this valley, there's a there's a copy of it in stone everywhere Egypt, Egypt.
Speaker 53: Multiple times, I wonder if I need to go to church to find God, because before there was churches, there was no God.
Speaker 1: Before there was churches, there was no God. Well kind of no, no, not even at all. Little bit you're are are and I'm assuming maybe with those blue eyes you might be one of us. I don't have blue lies because I'm Italian too. Gothic ancestors that it uh the sun being the thing which they venerate, and they associate with the benefit creator in his ability to make things that create life, benevolent creator, guardians of the Sun. That's what we are here with some guardians, which means all things that are indicative of promoting life or that are that are that are capable of promoting life and protecting innocence. That's that's that's the sun guardians. That's what we're That's what our duty here is. It's always been, it's always been our duty as mankind to protect those who cannot protect themselves, protect the innocent, those who have much of the benevolence in them, and not let the world take that from them. That's what our purpose is here. And if that makes you a heart and warrior, the one that makes your heart and warrior. But that's because there's a progression. There's a time for the innocence and a time from the maturity into adulthood. But you don't need anybody to artificially make that process go faster or to cut it short, meaning to cut the person's life short, child's life short. And you should be defending them as much as possible. Now, if you can't do that away from their eyesight, you might actually be the one that you know, because you have to stomp somebody's into the pay pavement. You might be the one that is somewhat responsible for the loss of their innocence. But at least he did it to protect and save their lives, you know what I mean.
Speaker 53: Just determined that you don't need to go to church to encounter God. But if you do go to church, here's some of the people you might account.
Speaker 1: Right, he goes, says to his masson equittor and kind of some sort of God. And it doesn't really matter which one early?
Speaker 53: Right, Oh, Natalie Sorel's real estate agent. She looks classy, doesn't she.
Speaker 9: She's also got a thing for thirteen year old boys.
Speaker 53: And if you ever found yourself sitting on a Sunday in the Lake Point Mega Church in Rockwall, somewhere right about here is sitting Natalie Sorel's the real estate agent who just got five years in prison for molesting thirteen year old boys in the church. Or you might find yourself at Highland Baptist Church. And right now today Stephen Huddo is a pastor at that church.
Speaker 9: But let's listen and hear what he was doing at the last church where he was a pastor.
Speaker 20: Fountain Police arrested forty five year olds Steven Huddo Sunday morning. Police tell me he worked as a youth pastor at Fountain Independent Baptist Church in Fountain from two thousand and seven to twenty ten. They say, right now he is a pastor at Highlands Baptist Church in Boone, about twenty miles east of Pueblo. Police tell me they do not know how long he has worked at Highlands Baptist Church. I asked both churches for comment.
Speaker 1: But I've not heard back. I'm going to go to one of the Like there's one called the Vertical Church. It looks pretty, looks like they got some money, and you go, that's they just build this a new thing. I'm gonna go in there be like, Yeah, I'm thinking I'll being a pastor. I don't have to believe in that shit though, right, it looks like a job. Right, I don't know, Like, as long as I'm convincing, I don't have to actually believe in that shit, do I. Let's see what they say, Like, what are your credentials?
Speaker 6: Wo?
Speaker 1: Do you have to be to be a pastor?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: You have to go to theology school? Is you have to have a certain number of credits before God will accept you as a pastor? None of it makes any sense. None of it it makes a think about it. Oh, you didn't have enough credit hours to be a pastor?
Speaker 7: Right, You're right.
Speaker 1: God doesn't talk to me until after my fourth semester. He got me.
Speaker 53: That's if they have any comment. The church had nothing to say. Very very typical church. We know you got nothing to say.
Speaker 9: Sounds very much like my childhood. Only the church I was in have a whole lot to say. They told me to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 53: But movie right along, since these are obviously just wanted done occurrences, right, Oh, what the hell, let's not forget about jose Sayez Junior, who's now doing fifteen years in a federal penitentiary for exploiting children while being the pastor of a church, and finally, I think we'll round this out with the real topper.
Speaker 1: I just meant because they make money, not because I want to be you know, I would be. I would be a good defender and protector of children and other people there. I would actually be a good eyes and ears to see what else kind of creepy shit was going on if I was a pastor.
Speaker 3: But I don't.
Speaker 1: I was only joking about becoming one anyway. Obviously I'm gonna be like an Internet sensation personal trainer and start selling my uh my, my my, uh look I did already once, but I would started. Uh I was a personal trainer surf. I went, I had a gym, then I went to and then they were dicks. I got hernia at their gym, like it, actually got incarcerated at their gym on the Lake Press and I had to get an emergency surgery on two two Thanksgiving nights ago. So good Friday wasn't so good for me. My daughter Rebecca came in, I said, I said, I left them note saying I'm going to the hospital now, and that was it. I drove myself there and they're like, yeah, you need uh you need this now. They tried to do pushing on it and gave me all kinds of things. They made me like two shots that delauded and uh. They tried to They tried to help as best as they could, but they would there's nothing they could push down. They fucked up, they screwed up. They gave me another CT scan when it was completely unnecessary, all kinds of crap. That's when they said they found my kidney stone but didn't tell me about it. They said, why did anybody tell me about that? So they gave me another seat scan when I had the pass the kidney stone. When I was passing the kidney stone and had pain, when they didn't have to. They had already seen it in the previous ones. They knew that they knew about it, and they said, you have two. You have one on the other side too. I don't anymore. I took the corn silk, I went. I got to doctor Glynnen, doctor Glynnin and saved me from a world of pain having to pee out something that's the size what at least just one of them, was the size of a jagged jagged like it's like a ball of spikes, because it's just a bunch of calcium, right, big yellowish, nicotine looking ball of calcium inside your body. That's a big mass. It's not like a round, smooth pearl if you think it's If you think it's a smooth pearl, you are not correct. It's not like a little grain of sand. And you know, this thing was the size of a pencil eraser. And they wanted me to try to piss that out the end of my you know, so I said they had not in this lifetime. And then I heard that there was a sonic thing that they pulse you and it breaks it up. They mashed the residence and they shake it apart like a like a like singing into a glass. And they said, no, we're not going to do that for you. So what do you mean you're not gonna do it? I'm not going to do that. Okay, So pain for no parent reason if you already know way not to get around it, and possible damage as it cuts cuts through my body because it's like a ball of spikes. So thankfully I got smart enough. I was smart enough to talk to doctor Gludden, who's smart enough to have all the answers that I needed. And yeah, Burbery, I think it was burbary barber. I think it's burbery. It was one of the things that helps to relax. That I had cali carbonicum that worked for me. It mightly not worked for berry. Cali carbonic and was the thing that took away the pain after the second or third dose, and the pain was crippling. And then I had a couple days later, maybe day later or something, got corn silk that he had told me to get from wise women and herbs, and it was an alcoholic tincture of corn silk which is Zma's and I took it as I was supposed to, and that will break it down before it even gets to the point where it's going to come out of your body. And man, oh man, this is why it's so important to have doctor Peter Glidden's membership, because it started there. It started with me looking watching a video of his and then no, protein doesn't do it. No, it's a lack of calcium that gives your calcium deposits because your body takes it from your bones so that you don't have heart attacks. So at some point in my life I had too much calcium. I mean I didn't have enough calcium, which makes perfect sense because there's a lot of times that I could get and see what we talk about. Dude, we're eating, then fuck off, it says, great show. I don't pay attention to what's going on in the world until you bring it up. That one is awesome. Yep. Venom like ozempic. Yeah, ozempic is the Ela monster venom. Dude, we're eating. What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 1: Was I sharp white cheddar? There were two for five or something like that over at a Spoutsman, I went and got some stuff today. Yeah. No, So it's not too much protein and it's not too much calcium. You can't possibly get too much calcium because your body is constantly using it. You have osteoplasts and osteo blasts. One of them takes away the old bone do the other one's constantly generating you. So if you don't have the thing that generates new constantly, you're gonna weaken your bones over time. But also when your body needs to regulate your blood and you don't have enough calcium, it'll pull from your bones because you need calcium in your in your system in order for you not to have things like heart attacks and shing like that. So whatever the case may be, where I didn't have the proper amount and at the time it happened, and the reason why it even got dyslodged, I realized because I just I was watching a video months and months later, maybe a year later, about what do you call it? The mushroom not a psilocybin, which I was. I've grown shit tons of them myself. It's a really fun process. I should do it again, especially fresh ones. I mean, you know he's getting dry, right, so the fresh ones are nice. But I was I grew. I didn't grow these. I bought these gummies that were Amanita Muscaria after watching a couple of videos about it and how it was like this wholly different thing. And I took one one night and it was no big deal and I was like, this is nothing. Two still didn't really feel anything. Then one time I took four because the other two times seemed like they were duds, and like this is nonsense, and holy shit, that was way way too much. And I found out later that that stuff will dislodge. It'll it'll what they call it. They're like, if you ever want to cleanse your kidneys, do that because it'll it'll expel all of the kidney stones. But just make sure you have a bunch of zma's on hands so you can break it down before they come flying out of you jagged in sideways and tear your dick off right or whatever other body parts you have if you're a female. Yeah, they don't do things like that and many tests and eymore because their weaponize. Oh yes, absolutely sounds brutal. I drink Keefer and man, that stuff cakes you good. Yeah, I've just like the type of yogurt. Yeah, that's a different, different enzyme or something I've seen in this to words. I never I don't know if I bought it or not. I don't think I did. I'm not a huge Some of the stuff, like buttermilk makes me want to throw up, but most milk does too, honestly, so I'm kind of I'm kind of like a not really big on all that kind of stuff. I drink the OSTEOFX beyond OSTEOFCS every day twice a day, capitul least at the very least, and then I have the plant drive minerals. But the magnesium is well also another important thing. It's not just calcium because calcium is just gonna be wherever it's going to be without the magnesium regulating how it operates in your system. And these are all just obviously they give off their own frequency signature. So that's really how they say it's regulating it or it's doing something, is even when it's all together, that's how the body utilizes it, like the the the information that's receiving from it is how it, you know, all work together and in symbiosis. I've overdosed on psilocybin, but I'll do it again if I get a kidney stone with some corn silk. Okay, yeah, yeah, but that's what But it wasn't the psilocybon.
Speaker 15: That did it.
Speaker 1: Was they am Anita muscaria. It was different. So if you, if you buy any chance, get the gummies these there's like the red mushrooms with the white dots on them, the ones that are you know, the shamanistic ones. Okay, let's get back into this because I gotta get down.
Speaker 9: Damn. A pastor got a church member pregnant and forster again an abortion.
Speaker 53: Oh no, no, no, no, that's not all because if you went to the Holy Spirit Jesus is save your church in Orange, New Jersey, you would have spent a lot of time led by Treva and Christine Edwards, who were the pastors of that church, and according to the federal indictment, they were able to communicate directly.
Speaker 9: With God the rest of us. Apparently, what God was com municating to them was that he wanted the.
Speaker 53: Members of the church to perform slave labor and give all the wages to the pastor and his wife. Also didn't want the members to speak to anybody that was not a member. And again, according to the.
Speaker 9: Indictment, God only wants you to eat one meal a day and he wants you to sleep on the floor in the church. I hope we've all learned a valuable.
Speaker 53: Lesson here, because clearly all of us are sinners and we really need to clean up our conduct. But I recommend building a relationship with a higher power, and that relationship occurs right here.
Speaker 1: It makes me think of because it turns.
Speaker 9: Out right here in the sheep's clothing, there's a bunch of hoolves. So I wonder if I need to go to church.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, no, that started. I don't know that one video clip that I showed you of Joker effect. When he's talking about being the villain. It's not only being the villain. You're in the world of villainy. You're just making sure that you're not being stupid and passive about it.
Speaker 38: What they told me, they said, when the Holocaust happened, we allowed.
Speaker 55: Them to come because they were facing pain and we wanted to make sure they had a safe place where they were safe.
Speaker 38: Now, how could they come and try to do this to us?
Speaker 30: Was almost don't know.
Speaker 2: The Jews know what happened.
Speaker 1: Hey, I know what.
Speaker 38: Happened in Germany. People don't talk about this.
Speaker 55: In nineteen oh five, the Jews went to Russia to try to kill t Czar when the Russians fin.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, should I talk to Jake Shields? Should I try to get in touch with that guy? Someone else helped me? Because it's never the right way. I this is what I need. I need somebody to call other people. I've got a book that I've written, I've got all the reason for somebody to have me on as as their guest, and it'll help everything else out if I get on bigger platforms, and then other bigger platforms will want to also talk to you, because once you're in that realm until until their candlers tell them to stop. But you can always get a fee win before that happens. Right, So if I could get on the Jake Shields or somebody's I'm not gonna get onto Dandy Jones. I don't think i'd want to, but whatever the case may be, because I can't, Like, there's no way I would ever go anywhere near just do unless it was with a boxing glove on and me fit punching him. So there's there's some limitations to what I won't. There's a lot of things. So although I think Jake is kind of dopey, I still think that he's I haven't seen like a whole lot of like like Dan Bilsarian type of guy. Like he doesn't seem like he's got I don't know. I don't know, but I don't know what I'm trying to say, but uh, it just seems like he's less of a fucking scumbag than the most of the other ones. So but I need people that would call or do the emailing or the contacting, Like I need like a publicist, you know what I mean, Like I need I need somebody who does that. So that it's not just coming from me or meet with a different email address, pretending I'm somebody else and like I have like I'm important or something. I need somebody else to do that part to get this started and then get me in contact with them so that it's not fucking gay, like you know what I mean, It's like, hey, I like to talk because if some people do that that self remotion shit, but it's like it sounds, it's like pretty like lame to be talking about yourself. Like I don't even I don't even make claims that I'm an expert in anything, because I think calling yourself an expert when there's so much to learn and I'm constantly learning, means that you don't understand what expert means. Expert means there's you've alreay, you've already learned everything that there is to know about a topic. But that's not ever possible. That's not ever possible.
Speaker 55: Anyway, moving on, I don't know what happened. They stopped them and put them out. Nobody else in Europe wanted them.
Speaker 1: You know, the one nation that would take them the Germany or Germany interesting.
Speaker 38: The Germans let them in in nineteen o five in mass numbers flee in Russia.
Speaker 55: They weren't flaeing persecution. They with fear injustice. They try to kill those are you can't kill.
Speaker 1: They're like killing the king.
Speaker 55: You can't kill those are think this is these arrogant Jews finance by Wall Street go in and try to kill the Russian head. The Russian said, you gotta. They run into Germany. The Germans let them get into banking. Bad decision.
Speaker 38: Let them get into trade, the biggest trading partner.
Speaker 1: With in nineteen oh five. That was the same time that the so that they that they were doing this bullshit in Germany and in Russia, pretending that and they lie about it in history, saying that they were just doing a peaceful march. That's always peaceful, right, and they're trying to hand them the bizarre their demands total life. They were raping and destroying what we call it businesses as they were marching. They were causing havoc and harming and hurting people as they were doing their quote unquote march. And that's when they got They got put down, soon got shot, and they act like, oh my god, they just took over it. Yeah, it wasn't about that. And then the plug RUMs. No, you guys brought upon yourself a you know, vandalizing, destroying, robbing, raping, looting as you were going through your little, your little parade there. What else was I said? Oh yeah, so.
Speaker 55: Okay, just like we have everything that's made in China. Now, back during that time, everything was made in Germany. They were the greatest producers at that time, great relationship with America like this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, nineteen oh five. That was the same time that the Armenian genocide was going on too. Let me make sure that's corrective. It might be nineteen oh two, let me see, I think it was nineteen oh five, just fucking by itself. Don't have to make it more complicated. Nineteen fifteen. Okays wrong, I was nineteen fifteen, nine oh five. My bad, my bad. Oh man, Yeah, everything was made in Germany. The Jews took over.
Speaker 38: The Germans won World War One. People don't notice the Germans won World War One?
Speaker 1: Do you know what happened? And they were going to be peaceable about it and and and remain keep you know, let let Britain keep its dignity and just say nobody wants anything from anybody. Just leave things the way they were. Nobody gains, nobody loses. It's the same conditions as was pre private to war. We're gonna and they Timany didn't have any harsh demands on them whatsoever. They wanted to make good relations with them in fact, and that's when you know, the Jews intervened. We'll get well, we'll get our new toy involved, our new toy. Yeah, you know, because we have a federal reserve there now in that country, we can get our new toy involved with you, and we can beat these Germans. But you need to write a piece of paper out. That's not how it actually went. That was already in the in the works with brand Eyes long before that. This whole thing wasn't happening in Europe without you know, correspondence and manipulation and and and and and you know, scheming and plotting between the Jews here in America the whole time decided this concept or idea that they're there're separate entities like once once the Bank of England, the City of London had the Federal reserve here that's the same entity. So it wasn't like trying to convince Britain because you're you're we're thinking in concepts of of governments and stuff like that, and monarchies and and parliaments, and none of these people matter. It's the people who run the banks that matter and what they're going to do if they're they're going to do it one way or the other. The politicians are just there to explain what's going on to the people in a way that they'll accept it without going you know, getting upset and going crazy, and unless that's the unless, unless that's the result that they want, in which case they'll do that too.
Speaker 15: They got they're trying to.
Speaker 14: A paper of the war, right.
Speaker 38: No, No, they won the war.
Speaker 1: It was really over.
Speaker 38: But the Jews from Germany, the ones that the Germans let get Rich went to England and said, hey, you want to win this war. I said, yeah, but we can't win the navy. We didn't know they had a powerful maybe like this in Germany.
Speaker 1: It's don't worry about that. We'll bring America into the war.
Speaker 6: It's the decoration. Right, I could hear about that. I didn't realize they almost won the war at that point.
Speaker 2: I know they had won the war.
Speaker 15: No, No, that's why they I knew, that's why they forced them in.
Speaker 38: They hit won World War One.
Speaker 18: It was old.
Speaker 38: They were ready to go and sit down and talk, but the Jews said, we'll bring America in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, America stepping into World War One made zero sense. There was no reason for us to step in. But it was just like it showed the power of the banker.
Speaker 1: That's why you have Lusitanias. Even though it took him. So it was eighteen months before they acted on it, but they used it, used every little piece of scrap of bullshit that they could muster up to uh make the excuse for going over there.
Speaker 38: The Jews, it's an exterminity, is not. I don't have any other it's an extermination campaign.
Speaker 55: How can we get America in England, in France, Germany, Russia? How can we get them all killing each other? We're trying to kill all the white folks. We got to get them the major war. So we're gonna betray the Germans who saved us from death, flip on them and all they gotta do.
Speaker 38: We'll bring Americans to this word. It wasn't about getting It wasn't about getting Palestine.
Speaker 1: That wasn't it.
Speaker 38: That's just what they used. That was the added bonus, we want them at war with each other, but the added bonus, we're gonna get our own homeland where we'll make it our base. They told them, just give us Palestine as our homeland and we get it.
Speaker 15: And that wasn't theirs to give.
Speaker 14: You know what they told me.
Speaker 55: They said, when the Holocaust happened, we allowed them to come because they were facing pain.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that guy was talking about good friend and I need to get rid of the stupid thing across my face. I'm getting turned of that. I thought that was supposed to be a ticker. Mm they get the ticker. Oh yeah, so there's that boom. You can get that there at simper fry llc dot com too, But just go simper fry llc dot com. This one's not a ticker. It's just that I don't want that.
Speaker 9: I know that.
Speaker 1: There you. I guess I'll go with that one, but I don't want it to be a ticker. Go s girl, save style bubble enner still big? What the fuck? Aye? Boy? All right? Never mind? You see it right? You see it on the screen. Simper s E n p E R f or y LLC dot com. The one stop shop is not important because when you get to the site, it'll just be there. It will already be there on the front page. You'll see it. All right, let's get back into this. I really have to get going. This has been on the way too long. Oh this is where okay, yeah, yeah, you guess see. Oh yeah, we already talked about this. Yeah, this is he wants to yeah, the fries and then you know, the friser called then he comes in a pizza. Shut up. This is the twentieth century guy to identifying communists.
Speaker 25: Physical appearance counts for nothing. If he openly declares himself to be a communist, we take his word for it.
Speaker 19: Who would do that.
Speaker 25: If a person consistently reads and advocates the views expressed in a communist publication, he may be a communist. If a person supports organizations which reflect Communist teachings or organizations.
Speaker 1: The only time to claim that you're a communist and not be a communist, as if you're being surrounded by angry communists. The only time, like because like, there's plenty of times to lie and say you're a Christian, especially when you're trying to like you know, dodge any type of skeptic you know, criticism. You could say you're Jewish, or you can say you're Christian or whatever, just to dodge you know, criticism, or have people look at you like as if you're somehow just naturally by default trustworthy or you know, there's no reason to scrutinize this person because he's a good Christian. You know, you can use that. But to call yourself a communist, like what when is that? Like one of those things are like, oh, don't worry about him, he's just a communist. Nothing to worry about with that guy, he's just a communist. Yeah, that doesn't really work unless you're surrounded by a bunch of communists, then it might be a good idea to call yourself a communist. Same thing with like, you know, white supremacist, like NOPES. People wouldn't lie and say that they're a white supremacist unless they're surrounded by a bunch of Aran brothers in prison with their dick's hanging out right way to you know, you know what I mean about to do something to you if you're if you're not on their side. No, no, no, I yeah, I hate those other people Brown, godell whatever you gotta say. There's only certain times you want alive about those types of things, because it's like there's not been there's no benefits any other way.
Speaker 25: People communist by the Department of Justice, she may be a communist.
Speaker 1: She may be it's just foxworth the addition of you might be a communist. If they might be a communist and depends.
Speaker 25: The activities of communist nations while consistently attacking the domestic and foreign policy of the United States, she may be a communist. If a person does all these things over a period of time.
Speaker 11: Communists, he must be a communist.
Speaker 25: But there are other communists who don't show their real faces.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we work more.
Speaker 25: Physical appearance counts.
Speaker 1: For into evade territory with the people who try to hide it. Australian man arrested for refusing to allow police to forcefully spray his property for fire ants despite there being none. And they're just poisoning the property of people in Australia so that shit doesn't grow right and so that you get chemical ship in your body. Let's see what this.
Speaker 52: Americans can now get arrest it upon entry into the UK for social media posts done in America.
Speaker 1: What did you do to listen Malano? And why do you have her DNA? You know, why do you know she's her DNA minus the ozimbic I think right.
Speaker 52: Meaning the UK has just joined the likeness of countries like North Korea and Saudi where they do not recognize America Americans rights. The American Center for Law and Justice says that when Americans speaks in the United States in a way UK officials construe is affecting their national interests or even producing some substantial effects within the country, even if that's just a statement about your Christian faith or your political stance, then you could be arrested upon.
Speaker 23: Entry in the UK.
Speaker 52: So the UK does not recognize the United States First Amendment right of free speech. Americans can now get arrest it upon entry into the UK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the thing. It's not about conduct. It's about conduct any time in your life. So help me tell me that doesn't have anything to do a palantin or inn Ai missing with your metadata and looking up on you. Because if you have like I couldn't go to UK okay, for sure, but I could probably go to other countries that would not suck. I wouldn't risk it. I mean, you come black bagged in some country that nobody knows that I'm there, who I am and at all?
Speaker 23: Anyway, Yeah, the government swooped in and took your seven kids in Louisville, Kentucky. Study says a staggering one in three children can expect a CPS investigation at some point during childhood.
Speaker 7: One in three.
Speaker 1: That is just stunning.
Speaker 34: Under the Adoption and Save Families Actor, every year the states have to take more children in order to receive an annual bonus.
Speaker 1: How many times have I brought up Hillary's Adoption and Save Families Act with you in the last five years?
Speaker 34: And every year when you have those children age out or they get adopted out where they get an additional bonus, then they have to get more children. And over eighty percent of the cases that we're aware of, but there's no crime, one would think, well, why aren't in place with relatives? Well, the reason for this is the title for money. The big money only flows out to the states when they're placing fossil care, not with relative placement. There's not much, if any money that flows out that way. Ultimately, the American people are funding it and they need to be made away and moved to action to do something to stop it.
Speaker 23: In my nine years, we would get the calls about these things all the time, kids being taken from their parents by the government.
Speaker 33: My boss's orders were to not cover it.
Speaker 23: The government swooped in.
Speaker 1: And so apparently I read Ivy Ivory Hecker was in journalism. Is that what she's trying to say, don't cover it? So this is sadly one hundred percent accurate. She's Israel and her her father who made his uh made his fame by being a Jew who played an Italian, which is funny enough as it is plays America, which is funny enough as it is right that they would pick him and they'd say, this guy's USA and she's Israel. But how funny. There's more. There's more depth to that one than unintentional depth.
Speaker 10: I have done nothing wrong ever in my life.
Speaker 15: I know this, and I love you.
Speaker 32: Money, please.
Speaker 10: Myne I have done nothing wrong talking.
Speaker 15: I know this, and I love you.
Speaker 32: Money, please.
Speaker 1: My money. I didn't talking about his occult family and spirit spirit contactors. I got ready, Ah, stupid arrow. We Jews, we destroy we Jews, We the destroyers will remain the destroyers forever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands. Would they just talk about with Germany? Right, they let him in, YadA, YadA, YadA, and then they go and turn them what they did to them, We will forever destroy because we need a world of our own, the whole world, a god world. Hah, funny what God Saturn, which is not in your nature to build though, that's a little bit of insulting, my friend. You never even had a concept of God if it wasn't for the Goths, which is actually what that name comes from. Is God, Goth, goats, goot, dumbnass. You guys turned them into God. Well you didn't, but they were deified. That's the whole concept that God came from Thor with his benevolent creator, which you didn't have. You just had demons that you were terrified of because you're a bunch of little, fucking weirdos. So played around black magic, the wretched fate which scattered us through your midst that has thrust this unwelcome role upon us. Oh, so they're being put out by having to be our executioners. If they didn't, if they weren't all mixed up with us like somehow that's not their own doing. They wouldn't have to kill everybody and there, you know, in their surroundings. This is Maurice Samuel in the book at You Gentile House, Thank you, Buddy.
Speaker 30: Appreciate True was the CIA's notorious mind control program designed to wipe memories.
Speaker 56: For those that don't pay attention, you might never notice that. Every single time an actor, musician, or anyone related from Hollywood is about to become more famous or move up.
Speaker 1: And not even that, but after they've had a break, like a mental break, or they've said something stupid, or you know, revealing the same thing happening with eminem. Next thing, you know, he's going to quote unquote rehab and it comes out with bleach blonde hair. Every time they go to quote unquote rehab, they're being reprogrammed or something.
Speaker 56: Who knows what up the ladder, they always seem to reappear with bleach blonde hair. There is no way this is just a coincidence.
Speaker 1: That's there. You've turned in. Uh, you've been if you're if you're male, that means you're you've been butt pirated too. So is it still playing you?
Speaker 56: I have never met any man or groups of men who wish to dye their hair bleach blonde. It just doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Bullshit happens, but it's not as you know, rampant.
Speaker 2: How far does mk ultra go.
Speaker 56: Memory suppression?
Speaker 1: You know you have a release date?
Speaker 27: You know what.
Speaker 57: They did the Brighter Days memory erasure treatment to me, so I'm having trouble remembering the details. Their foggy because at the Brighter Days clinic they do the memory eraser, you know, the memory erasure. They erase a little foggy. But give me a date, you know what, I'll have to go back to the clinic and see if they can restore them my mix Frider Day's memory erasing?
Speaker 1: Why is it doing that? I'm not doing that.
Speaker 56: So you probably ask yourself, why would someone as rich and famous and Ariana grand want her memory surpassed, etc.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we're gonna have to do that. Oh let's do this real quick.
Speaker 14: This happened recent.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn, but Ridge boat accent is worse than anyone thinks. The Mexican Navy tall ship UH cut mac klaudamach Uh, carrying two undred seventy seven people as part of the global Goodwill tour struck the Brooklyn Bridge and the dramatic and unexpected crash that is raising serious concerns. The ship reportedly lost power while navigating. Oh well, just like that barge that lost power and took out the fucking bridge, right, seems like a'd be a what is it with people losing power? Remote control? Perhaps kill switches, maybe you know, just a signal. The ship reportedly lost power quote unquote, and they put that in quotes too, while navigating the East River and was traveling in the wrong direction, likely influenced by the river's strong currents. Well, then why didn't they tell people to get down that If they knew that was true and they see this bridge coming, why the hell didn't they tell people get down, get down now? You didn't said it like like Switzenegger, get down now. As the vessel drifted out of control, it collided with the iconic bridge, snapping all three of its towering masts, each with crew members aboard, causing a terrifying and chaotic scene. Eyewitnesses described a loud, violent impact, followed by shouting and scrambling on deck as parts of the ship collapse. What about parts of the people at the time of the incident, the cou Ou timock I guess was en route to Iceland. Well they didn't get there very far, did they, Continuing its international mission of navy diplomacy and goodwill. The crash not only damaged a global symbol of friendship, but also highlighted the risks of navigating such large vessels through narrow, fast moving water Well, that's kind of obvious. Hey, don't try to put something that fit you know what I mean? Yeah, don't put the baseball bat in the coach. That's what they're saying, at least, not the fat end, unless you're just a dirty, dirty whore anyway. Uh, navigating such large vessels through narrow, fast moving waterways like New York's East River. How did they not see that this coming? Well they've said that they lost power to the standard. Excuse, well look at it once. You know that you lost powering people that high up in the air, How do you not say, get the hell down until we take care of this, because you know, that's kind of dangerous that all you guys are standing up on these giant masks here.
Speaker 18: So.
Speaker 12: There's people, there's laugh people.
Speaker 26: It's crashy. You need you to narrate really badly.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you for narrating retard. We would have known what to think without your fucking brilliant narration. Just shut up. You fucking everybody thinks they're freaking star, social media star. That happened? Anything else that I have before we go? He doesn't eat it, I swear so, yeah, yeah you His parents are really smart. He just pulled the kids too that you pull it now, right m hmm, yeah, yeah I too, Yeah, yeah, you go, there you go. I need to find I need to find the one, because otherwise the rest doesn't make any sense. An American soldier's letter from nineteen forty five, a week before he was killed in action. We clean our rifles and polish our shoes to win the war for the goddamn Jews. Oh that he's even a poet, But he was killed by because somebody found the letter. They read your mail. Oh here it is.
Speaker 58: Listen to this ridiculous propaganda.
Speaker 1: Where's the nearest Palestinian town.
Speaker 46: I'm so uncomfortable using the word Palestinian because I don't think that it exists.
Speaker 1: You don't think they really exist.
Speaker 38: I don't think that they exist as a real nation with a real claim to this land.
Speaker 58: They don't exist with no claims to the land.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 58: This is not even a fringe opinion. Daniella Weiss says it all the time too. They're always throwing doubt and shade on other people's existence and claims to their land. But you know what, let's look at their existence and their actual claims to the land. Let's expose some hypocrisy here. Let's start with the Star of David and you can fact check this in all encyclopedias too. The Star of Dave was actually first used by the Jews as a religious symbol only four hundred years ago, starting in Prague, a city in the center of Europe, and only two hundred years ago to Jews all around Europe start using it, and only after World War One did Jews around the world start using it as a commonly accepted symbol for their religion. The symbol itself is only two tri angles, has been around for a long time. Muslims have even used in the past, but as a symbol that represents the whole entire religion. That's actually a relatively new symbol that started in Europe. It was first accepted as a symbol for their flag at the First Zionist Congress in eighteen ninety seven. Now let's look at their language modern day.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, hold on, that's also the ren Fan star, which is completely indirectly, one hundred percent associated with Saturn, and that's where it really comes from. All right, So all this other nonsense that it came about four hundred years ago and yet yeah, yeah, yeah, blah blah blah, and yet it's been around forever. And it's like I said it was, it's related to Saturn, the thing that they claim it's nothing to do with it. And of course I've been showing you through the yetto that this is exactly where these people came from. Now he's going to get into more detail here. But let's also remember that, like when I was talking about the translations that they were encountering, when the people try to semitize the past and try to change things in to say, oh no, these people from you know, Sargon was Semitic, and Gudia and all these other people, these are all semis whomember they said, it was like all these the whole past of Sumer and Babylon. It's oh yeah, that's all Semitic. Because there's no Gothic areas before the like even the names like one was called I forgot something something about the something something lotus like the Great Lotus or something like that. But they they have so many, so few words that every plant is named plant in Hebrew. So how do you come up with any kind of like definite anything like if if you're telling me that you're you're, you're, you're sticking with the fact, with with your with your belief that ancient Hebrew slash Hebrew was used to write the first Bible and it was Greek, which is exactly what it was. It was Greek, and it was in three hundred BC, and all the other bullshit. They backed ind and said, oh yeah, Moses isn't all that's all crap, all crap. There's a over a million words in Greek. You can get very precise about what you mean when you're trying to use Hebrew. And the best you can come up with this plant great, Like what fucking plant? There's lots of plants. If you'll have one word for all things that grow out of the ground that aren't trees, then think about how limited everything else would be and how pathetic of a language that would be. And how if you're trying to take something literal in the Bible, how stupid that makes you sound when you can't even comprehend what the hell they were even talking about unless you're in their head, because the words are so goddamn vague, and they don't have enough to go around.
Speaker 58: A Hebrew And we got to go to Eliza Yahuda for this one. He revived the language, but also is very incomplete. About thirty to forty percent, about a third of modern day Hebrew language was invented by this man, right invented, and he died in the nineteen twenties. The Hebrew language stopped existing for a long time, and it's recreation with all its added words.
Speaker 1: Only because it was Stone Age, it was pre Stone Age. It was trash. It was it was grunts and grals and noises, and it still is. It's all trash.
Speaker 58: In backt late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds. Look him up now as far as their bloodline and ancestry and their claims to that land that they call Israel, let's talk about this man's ancestors right here. The Ashkenazi converted to Judaism, and that was only about one than three hundred years ago. His ancestors are not the same people of Moses or in the Old Testament.
Speaker 1: Bible, as if that's even a thing.
Speaker 58: The Ashkenazi came from the Kazarian Empire, which sits right in between Europe and the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Why don't you come all Ukraine because you could, You could call it Ukraine if you really wanted to.
Speaker 58: And here's a map of the Kazarian Empire. As you can see, it's far from modern day Israel. They have no ties to that land. Be'st Man's ancest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, greater Israel project plus that, and then they just take everything in between because they want Turkey as well. So they just they start at the top and the bottom and they work their way to the center. And that's what is really going to be going on there. So that's the reason why you have retards like Zelinski who don't know how to keep a secret secret for too for long enough towards you know, to come to Fruition, who's already calling it big Israel. He wanted he wants Ukraine to be Big Israel, which means he wants to use the war to exterminate everybody who isn't sending Russians out to kill Russians because most of those people are loyless to their brothers and don't uh well the ones that they're sending out. There's a lot of Ukrainian hatred for Russia because they're in the bullshevi At propaganda and the education. They changed the language, they changed the culture simply to keep Russia from becoming strong, too strong for them to manage again.
Speaker 58: For God's sake, and they're committing acts of genocide for the creation of a state they have no ties too. And modern day Ashkanazi even though their ancestors were between the Middle Eastern Europe and not belonging to either one, most of them migrated to the Europe and stayed there for over one thousand.
Speaker 1: The who Kazarian thing is still they're missing. They're skipping over the whole. Then they're calling them Ashkenazi, but Turkish Ashkenazi is majority of where you're going to get the Ashkenazi, and that's where you also find Karshemeish, which is where this whole battle began with the Goths, got Aryan Goths and this cult of human sacrifice. The super wolf called i e. Saturn Wound Cult of the Edda of the Gothic Eda. So it all makes sense. And then you have all of this territory here with those underground underground cave systems. You have deliberately buried sites like Go Back Go, Blackie Tepee and Karen Teppy, which may have been buried by our ancestors because there are probably you know, areas of sacrifice usilized by this cult potentially, and regardless of what the caves were like you know Darren Couu, and there's multiple ones, not just Darren qu but then there's intern there's interconnectedness to some of the other ones. They were built for whatever cataclysm or whatever reasoning, whatever potential reason prior to maybe that time of the goss and the and the uh and and this Eden like cold fighting. But the reason why they were reused again and people were living in this manner on your ground with these boulders that they could easily turn and like close the door off so that people couldn't uh invade is because they were terrified of the seed to Nite colt because at any given time they could snatch up their children, snatch them up and do sick discussing deadly things to them, because that's that they were terrorizing the people, So you dare not speak anything ill of them, But you also get any time just be snatched up out of your life and killed. Then this is what the Goths encoonnered right about extensively and say this is we're not having this here and enough is enough.
Speaker 14: Years.
Speaker 58: So that's why their appearances reflect more of the European side than Arabs side. But they're so spread out. DNA testing on each individual we'll have to determine what they really are. But whenever you hear in Ashkenas trying to question the ancestors of.
Speaker 1: The he says, right here, Judeo Turkish empire steps. So why he's conflating that with Kazari and only Kazari? And I don't understand, because you know, you're looking at Ukrainian area, which is exactly Turkey. Turkey has got its own little sex. I mean, maybe it's incorporated into it, but it's not the only you know, you understand what I mean. Like, it's like it's like playing horseshoes with people close enough is good.
Speaker 58: Right history of another group of people, You can always remind them of their own listen to this ridiculous problem.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, there's a lot here. I went a little. Oh okay, here's the interesting one. Let's see how far down is its go first, this is interesting.
Speaker 10: Who's killing people are going with like, oh.
Speaker 1: This is Howard k. Stern, her her boyfriend, husband, whatever, manager, this douchebag, and he has the daughter with her and then most likely kills her son and him and her off with overdosing pills, probably intentionally to like, you know, forcing it. She regresses at one time because she's a product of mind control and abuse and trauma based mind control. She regressed in one video where she has makeup all over her face and she gone, looks like it's a clown or whatever. He may have done that himself to her, or she may have, I don't know, but she's like a seven year old or younger. She doesn't even recognize or understand what's happening. And they're saying that she's on drugs, and she's not on drugs. She's regressing to a child. And when she was a child, there weren't cell phones, so she probably doesn't understand what the thing is that's been that's filling her and it's Howard kse Stern saying this is gonna be worth a lot of money, because of course that's what a scumbag gee would say, especially when he's pretending to love, you know, care about her. Probably often had her often and her son, because then the sole air would be his daughter to all that all that uh oil tycoon money, rightaire.
Speaker 10: And they're blowing themselves up in my coffee shops.
Speaker 1: So the desperation of people who are blowing themselves up in coffee shops is what he's saying. These Palestinians are the bad people, right because they have nothing. There's nothing else that they can do but but kill themselves in order to to you know, cause any damage to these people because they don't they're not allowed any weapons, so if they can build something that's explosive, then they're gonna have to use it how way they can use it. They're constantly being terrorized, and none they are the terrorists when they retaliate. I mean, I'm not saying that they're not that Muslims that will have a long history of being fucking psychotic people, because they're actually probably very closely related to these other people because they're all part of the same Saturn cult. But our Palestinians always that way, and our Palestinian is not thirty percent Christian, not that that matters, but they at least not Muslims, so we can't just say they're all Muslims. And there's also people there that are not religious. And it's kind of interesting that it's okay to kill all those people because we keep calling them terrorists, knowing full well and everybody knows full well that there's Christians there too. But it's too bad because in their hypocrisy of racism, they're brown people, so who cares? And they're brown people that the Jews don't like, so you definitely can't say a fucking thing about it. And they're brown people who stand in the way of making that canal, and like.
Speaker 10: Whoa why would they do that? And the only thing is kind of painful.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's just so not right because before she lost a lot of weight and looked really good.
Speaker 10: Gah, I think you should speak out and support of the.
Speaker 1: Istagram see fucking Howard case Stone. I think you speak on support of Israel. You wanted why because that'll make him money.
Speaker 11: She's gonna be neutral.
Speaker 10: I'm just gonna shut up. I know nothing about nothing. Who's killing you?
Speaker 1: Can you tell where her her family upbringing came from. Yeah, you can take it out of the trailer. You can't take the chiller parker out of the girl. Right. Uh. Yeah, there's a lot. There's no way I can do this all today. We'll just we'll come back. Oh, this is a rolling stone. When he was she was thirteen, she was of course targeting about it. It's a forty seven year old man and you know rling Stone. Yay fled to Japan. Yay for you one more?
Speaker 26: How are you?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 26: You guys are from Israel? Read the narget. I don't know how you guys do it. Everything's okay right.
Speaker 1: Now, he's really weird. Oh there you go.
Speaker 26: Alstinings though, you guys have you shot it?
Speaker 1: Is she Palestinian? I mean, I mean she is is really in just dark skinned? Were is she like a different nationality or ethnicity? I should say? But she's she's in. She's in Israel.
Speaker 26: How many you guys do.
Speaker 53: You?
Speaker 26: Were they kids old, young or all of them?
Speaker 32: All of them?
Speaker 28: All the kid.
Speaker 18: The kids, the kids.
Speaker 59: I don't know what's going on, but I see the story and I see the videos. I don't know what's going on. I'm smart and you loved me jasack de locke Karen said, j Zach the lockeren. It means thank you, like in American English.
Speaker 26: Thank you so much. I love on the bottom of my Zif to your face, I would explain you why I.
Speaker 13: Look, you don't say if I sie, I suppose.
Speaker 26: Part time, I have a question. The old ladies, you guys, and we love Americans on behalf of me.
Speaker 59: Everybody here in Jamariville, Wisconsin, we stand solidarity. But our brothers and sisters surrounded and philosophy and.
Speaker 1: Kill kill him.
Speaker 26: Great Palestine, I'm Palestinian.
Speaker 1: Illustrates another another point that they can't tell the difference between each other. That's that's that's how, that's how, that's how uh ridiculous this whole thing is. And this is how evil, evil, evil, this whole scam is to everybody, for everybody involved, us too, they have to deal with it. I don't know. I want to know what which for the bottom exist to your face means really said, Oh this is okay. One more dude.
Speaker 60: A lot of different animals, gorillas, monkeys, billy goats, billy goats, mountains, mountain, lions, panthers.
Speaker 19: When was the first two things he said, gorilla and monkey?
Speaker 15: Well, I don't know, I just thought of them.
Speaker 60: But what the thing is, you're associating that with your race, and that has nothing to do with me. That's your that's your perspective. I can't change that for you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 60: I would love to have a lot of love in my heart for you, and I hope that you stop becoming racist one racist against your own self because you made that assumption if you call, if you called me some sort of racial stereotype from me, I would never assume that.
Speaker 15: Teke Sure.
Speaker 19: Just made me rethink my whole life.
Speaker 14: What was right?
Speaker 1: Sure obviously smart enough to say that and think that. So that's a put on? Are you eating mystery meat?
Speaker 61: You cannot make this up the KFC.
Speaker 19: KGC.
Speaker 61: That's pretty damning. This is as damning as it gets.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta pause this. I gott I mean, I gotta, I gotta slip this off before he gets into some stupid territory that just it just makes him sound like a retarded But at least this one part kind of makes sense.
Speaker 61: Wendy go is a cannibal spirit.
Speaker 1: And when to go psychosis is an actual uh condition? Are you crave mcribs?
Speaker 15: I want to eat.
Speaker 61: They're feeding you humans one. They're admitting it, and the God lets them do it because this is how they manufacture consent. Yo, they're telling you they do it.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make any sense. It's good, it's just joined. It's it's it's those are those are like a bullet point trigger words without anything that attached them together. They who's letting? Who do?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: What are you fucking talking about?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A lot of people just ramble on like they know what they're saying, but they don't. All right, we'll start. We'll start there tomorrow. Uh elie boom, hear this? I gotta pull something else up here? Can you still see good? The video file is gonna be a dick. I forgot I said done this at a time. It's gonna start even if I don't want it to. It's kind of rude.
Speaker 15: Again.
Speaker 1: You catch your nigga off God with this shit?
Speaker 18: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, that's not bad timing on that one today. Kind of got that good. There's a lag, but hopefully we'll get rid of the lag too. It kind of annoys me. The lag I can't play anything on here that long ago drinks coke every day and says it's good for you. This long ago, Yeah, it's awful. They're idiots. There's most of most of the advice that you get online, it's complete out of bullshit and it's so far off that it's it's laughable. And then there's others people like I mean, even have coach Greg. I don't even know if you're still in existence. The coach Greg out of Canada used to call the oil processed cheese that you get in the wrap, you know you pull the plastic off full sides, used to call those protein squares. It's so processed and disgusting, like what your bodybuilder and this is what you're And he's saying drinking diet coke is better than drinking water. He said that one time. He is a fucking moron. Oh okay, Yeah, I don't know who these people are. I honestly don't care. There's a bunch of retards. None of that stuffs good for you. There's phosphoric acid, there's sodium benz weight, which there's already citric acid in the drink. There's already citric acid in your body. Citric acid breaks down sodium benzoight into sodium and benzene. What's benzine but a super powerful carcent engen. Why the hell would you want to put benzene or benzoo eight in your body knowing that that's what exactly will happen. But by the way, it's already happened because it's already in the which means it's already broken down into benzene before you drink it. Not a good idea. And then there's aspertain and all the kinds of other crap and Coca cola. The diet one. So if you like brain lesions, go for it or just don't drink soada at all. Because regardless of its diet, I mean, if it's diet, you have aspertame. If it's not, you have corn corn syrup unless you get the pure cane sugar one, which is how's that better? I mean one if it makes it so that you never feel satiated, so that you constantly eat that's the corn syrup. Not good. That all makes for a fat, stupid human being. Okay, so we will see tomorrow. Support the show. I know you won't anyway, you won't do it. This is what they call reverse psychology. Do it, you won't, You won't do it? Oh yeah, like it and subscribe and share this move five hours today, What the hell were we thinking? Later