Speaker 1: Yeah, let's I wouldn't mind talking about some of the stuff you get crazy could call crazy for. And you know, I'm just being introduced to stuff, so I have the strongest opinions and things. I would have said we're madness a few years ago. But I'm starting to realize things certainly aren't just we think, you know. And I'm not religious, but i do believe in like a spiritual world, some kind of there's clearly something out there, you know. I've had weird encounters, seen things. I've tried to figure out where even start with some of this stuff, Like you know, it can sound crazy. I'll let you explained a little more. Things like the well, I guess, the Reptilians, the Graves, the Nordics, But these same characters have been mentioned all throughout history and almost every different culture. That's where it gets interesting under different names. But once I started digging through history and seeing that, you know, the aztext with their god the demanded massive sack, and the same god over here. Often it's like serpent gods and reptile gods that demand sacrifices, and that there's all these gods that were like tall and white that gave knowledge I forget that the grays were used, but seeing all these positions makes you we should at least be questioned in this, So I'll let you take over. This is such a You have multiple these theories in there, but I think the one with the reptilians, well, there's girls that have said, you know, Jeffrey Epstein's turned into like a reptile form before their eyes, you know. And people don't want to repeat these things you're saying because it sounds too insane, with girls saying she watched some morph into a to a reptile. And I guess actually every almost every culture has had shape shifters too.
Speaker 2: Well, I've talked to people all over the world, you know, who've had that experience, not with Epstein but with different people. Yeah, and you know, I work on this principle, like I said earlier, of whatever I know, there's always more to know.
Speaker 1: That doesn't think it's a good principle.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean that you believe everything you told, not at all. And the way I have always worked is I hear something and unless I've researched that subject and I know it's not true, I won't then say, oh, yeah, this is what's happening. I'll say, hold on, well, that's interesting. I'm not going to dismiss it. I'm going to put it on the back burner. I'm going to let it simmer and I'm going to see what else comes, and eventually information and information and information on that subject comes to you as you what I say, to travel around the world. I'm banned from endless bloody countries now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, how many countries are banned from, like thirty countries or something that's insane.
Speaker 2: Thirty thirty countries in the Shengdin group of border border countries in Europe and Australia as well, plus many others. If I tried to get in, I suppose.
Speaker 1: But so.
Speaker 2: You put it on the back burner and then you see if other information comes. If it doesn't, well it doesn't, okay, But in these so called far out areas it has, and eventually it reaches a point where you think, listen, I've got enough here from different people in different parts of the world who are telling me the same stuff and backing it up. I'm going to go public with this now. It's crossed my line because if you're going to really get to the bottom of what's happening in the world. You first of all have to not care what other people think of you, because what happens is when you constantly say, Okay, I think I know this, what don't I know? It's going to take you into levels of the rabbit hole that to mainstream society is going to seem crazy and incomprehensible in terms of their credulity. And you have to know that's going to happen. You know, I've had people say to me of the years, did you know when you said this that you get lots of really cool And I thought, you know, you know, I'd work that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you figure that part out.
Speaker 2: But if there's evidence to support it, why am I going to keep quiet about it? Because I fear what other people will say. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Most people people like I have the right to.
Speaker 2: Say what I like. That's that's the difference. And so in the early nineteen nineties I started to really wake up and get into this in nineteen ninety. But in the early nineteen nineties, all the information coming to me, well, it's been incredibly synchronistic the way the information, But it was about this cult, and it was about this network of secret societies with its interlocking leadership and all that stuff within the world of what we call human which is just a band of frequency, that's all it is. And then from about nineteen ninety six, when I first came to America to talk on these subjects to nobody by the way that you know, I was talking to five people in a front room in New England, and you know, eight people in just outside Chicago. Was it was no one wanted to know in those days in the nineties. But I started then coming across this other level of it, because the important thing when you're researching anything to do with this is to keep asking the question why, also how and to what end, etc. And when I put together this global in the early nineteen nineties, my question then was, well, when did this start? Because obviously, given this structure, it didn't start yesterday. And you start to go back and you get comfortably back into the ancient world, your babylons and your ROMs and all that whole period, and then you think, well, so people have been born, they've played a part in this cult and advancing this agenda, and then they've died, and then other people have taken over and so on and so on through and through history. As the centralization of global power got more and more global, there has to be a common force that spans this period that's orchestrating it all. And that's from about nineteen ninety five ninety six, when I started meeting people all over the world again very synchronistically, who were telling me these the experiences they had with reptilian entities. I then then started looking at the ancient world and the beliefs of the ancient world, and reptilian entities came up again. And you also realize that in every part of the world they had pantheons of gods. They called them different names because they had different languages and different cultures. Okay, but what what what what comes along is the penny drop. They're all talking about the same entities, they're just calling them different names. And then and then you you what I was looking at with this global cult When I was researching that up to the you know, kind of mid nineteen nineties, I started to realize that these rich and famous people, many of them were on the news, etc. Were taking part in satanic ritual and pedophilia. The two. The two are absolutely connected by the way, and so that there's a question, what why why are these people doing little human sacrifice rituals and Satanic rituals. I mean, you know, the Eyes Wide Shut movie were featured in a mild way. Actually it didn't look mild, but it is compared with what actually goes on, and then you think, well, hold on, they were sacrificing people in the ancient world openly to the gods. I then started talking to former Satanists, many of which took part against their will but observed it, and others who've kind of seen the light and what was I doing? And they tell you that these Satanists today are doing rituals and sacrifice rituals to the same gods. So who the hell are these gods? But they're not gods, they're a bunch of pratts. But them, we go back to the ancient world. They were sacrificing young virgins. What's that code for children to the gods as a gift to the gods. So then the question comes, what do the gods get out of this? Then what's the gift? And eventually the whole thing forms into a picture because one of the things I picked up over the years is that We can get more into this in a second. But this reality that we experience as a natural human reality is actually a simulation. It's literally a matrix, a simulation, a fake reality. And I can talk at chapter and verse about how it works and how we interact with it. But these entities have created this simulation. Okay, so why why to what end? And then the the whole thing starts to form when you realize, and I say, I picked it up from different sources over the years, that these entities are actually feeding off human energy, but a particular type of it. It's well known in mainstream science that every time we think and every time we have an emotional response, we are actually generating a frequency, and those frequencies relate to the nature of the thought and the nature of the emotional response. So joy, love, appreciation, peace, harmony, they are high frequencies.
Speaker 3: Fear, anxiety, depression, resentment, regret, hatred, conflict, war are all low, slow frequencies.
Speaker 2: This is why when you hear people who are in a really good mood, a really high mood, a real you know, full of joy, they'll say, oh, I feel so light today, because the energy that the field around them is vibrating to a fast, high frequency. And then you get other people who say they're not feeling too well and they' a bit fed up. I feel so heavy today, and that because there's low, slow frequencies, are vibrating their energetic field to those frequencies. Now, these entities feed off the low vibrational frequencies. So immediately you realize why these entities and this global cult that serves those entities within the human world has no interest whatsoever in a world of love, a world of peace, a world of harmony, a world of joy, because that's not the frequencies they're feeding off. They're feeding off low vibrational frequencies because they, by their very being are in a low vibrational state, so they have to absorb low vibrational frequencies that match their own. So then I came across a guy, the writings of the guy called Robert Monroe, who started something called the Monroe Institute that's still going, and he popularized what's called astral traveling. It's when people have the gift of being able to project their consciousness into this other dimension called the astral dimension, where these entities are. And you know, like I said, right, at the start, when we look through our eyes, we're not seeing everything there is in the space we're looking at. We're seeing this tiny band of frequency called visible light. That's all we can see.
Speaker 1: And this is greed upon by scientists. This is like one hundred percent true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and infinity exists in the very same space that I'm sitting in and you're sitting in, but we're not aware of it because the body biological computer, as I call it, will only decode that visual acuity within that tiny band of visible light. And therefore, this astral dimension exists in the very same space that I'm sitting in, but on a different frequency, a different wavelength, just like radio stations and television stations in the analog system, etc. Share the same space without interfering with each other unless they're really close on the dial. So what happened with this Robert Munroe is that he became very skilled at this projection, and so much so that the American military psychological wing got interested and got involved, and they started something called the Gateway Project. And what they did is they got him and others with this projection gift into this astral dimension together to in a study to see what they would experienced. And funnily enough, one of the things I've been saying over the years is that the focal point of these Reptilian they're not only Reptilia, they take many non new pauls, but Reptilian seems to be a dominant part of it. But they I was saying that they are in this astral dimension overwhelmingly. There are some within the Earth, but I mean this astral dimension is where this human control is coming from. And in this Gateway Project, which the CIA declassified it some years ago, the report that someone wrote on it, one of the people involved these astral travelers projectors, they came across so many reptilian entities in this astral dimension that they gave them a collective name of the alligators in the Gateway Project. And what Monroe and others also realized in their experience is that these entities were feeding off low vibrational human energy. And they he coined the phrase for this low vibrational energy of lush l h lush, and that's what they're feeding off. And so the more wars, the more conflict, the more deprivation, the more fighting, the more emotional and mental low vibrational energy that's generated in all these situations constantly through history of upheaval and devastation and suffering that is generating this looche. They have no interest in a world of harmony. And so when you look at what's happened in Gaza since October the seventh, imagine and the First World War, in the Second World War. Imagine that low vibrational energy that would be generated in those situations. Now, this is why they've created this simulation, which is what it's a hijacking of human perception. Not just hijacking the perception of vote Trump, that's just a playout level the hijacking of our very sense of reality and what is real and the world we're in. We're in a virtual reality game in effect. And what I'm seeing, which is fascinating, is that this whole technological AI computer world that's unfolding absolutely mirrors as in its technological way, the very reality that we're experiencing. They work pretty much the same as each other. So anyway they start to realize what the gift to the gods is. What they do is they conduct these rituals specifically to generate maximum terror in the victim. Because terror is a very, very powerful, low vibrational energy, and so they they're building up the terror on purpose to generate the energy. Now, if I if I look at someone who's having a really emotional moment, I can see from their body language and their facial expression that they basically the emotional moment they're having. What I can't speak because it's outside visible light, is the energy that that state is giving off because that is an astral phenomenon. It's going into this astral dimension which interpenetrates this one, and that's where the gods bunch of prats are feeding off the terror of the of the sacrificial victim. That's the gift to the gods. And at the same time, terror causes a chemical reaction in the body that releases an adrenaline into the blood. And the Satanists within our human reality that are conducting the ritual, they drink this blood. And I've talked to people around the world who've observed this, and they say, these people go absolutely crazy when they drink this stuff because they drink it's like a netor it's like an elixa to them and also impacts on their slows down their aging process apparently, and that's a Dreamer.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like, subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions.
Speaker 4: Welcome to armslist dot com, America's firearms marketplace. Use arms list to buy, sell, and trade firearms, ammo optics, and more. Buy from our nationwide network of firearms dealers. Tired of being nickel and I'm with never ending fees. Be a part of the armsless community for just six ninety nine a month, come and get what they wanted to right now.
Speaker 1: People find us crazy. If people find us crazy, should look up the Finders Court. What was the one in Belgium? The case in Belgium, that's the one, the case that was when I went down that rabbit hole. That's when I was just like, wow, this is real, Like it's dark. You guys might not want even to go down there, but if you do. What was it called over time? The drew how I see his name? The Belgium case. What was the guy's name?
Speaker 2: He was called Dutro. Yeah, but he was a gopher. He was the one that was part of the ring and he did what they said he did, but the real people that he was so yeah, it was you know, the rich and famous and the aristocracy. They were all protected. And by the way, uh Iconic dot com has just released a film which you can see on my YouTube channel. It's called Beneath the Surface and it's all about this subject. We're talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unreal when you start looking down they sound too crazy. That's a good one to look at first, just because there's proven court cases. I think he had like twelve houses despite being on welfare. He even said he was upon for elite group. Well I think maybe twenty people were in murder. Judges moved, police went to the homes where girls were in basements, that heard them screaming and left. Anyways, it was just it's baffling, but this is proven court records. There's other ones like the Franklin scandal, which seems pretty likely, but not you know, there's no convictions. The finders called in America's pretty insane. Like just go look look these up if you people, if you think this is insanity. I had to stop looking after a day or two because it was just too dark. It's those evil, deprived things you can imagine.
Speaker 2: I've been investigating this since the mid nineteen nineties when I first came across it, and it's everywhere. It's global. There's a global network. I keep hearing people's say in the in the media, even in the alternative media. This Epstein network is the biggest pedophile ring in history. Are you kidding? Are you bloody kidding? It's part of a global operation. You find it everywhere because it's a way that these Satanists serve their perceived perceived gods. And of course we had this guy, Jimmy Savile in Britain. Now this connects us into the British royal family because you know, we're it's the same with you know, Belgium and all that stuff. You're going into the into the levels of royalty and aristocracy and the quote quote elite. Because what happened very quickly is for a long time people were ruled by inherited bloodline leaders monarchs, and they would decide the monarch on who had sex with who in what order. But it was all part of the same inter connecting bloodline. Then there came a point where humanity had reached a point of maturity where it weren't having it anymore, where it still has it. In Britain, we still got the Windsors in Britain and one or two other places, but pretty much it's gone. And so this cult had a and these quote gods had a problem, what do we do now? So what they did was they created the political system whereby you vote for this party or that party, and you think you have freedom because you're choosing the government. What they don't know is that these parties are controlled ultimately by the same force and the same system. Everybody in politics knows about all this, most of them don't, but they're controlled by the same system and how it works. And so the politicians basically took over and they went from crowns and coronets to business suits and it's gone on ever since. But these bloodlines, although they might now be in business suits, still in to breed, to hold this particular genetic code that they have. And this is why you know you've got people so called Eastern establishment families that interbreed with each other. This is all part of this interbreeding system of keeping the bloodline going. And there's reasons for that. These bloodlines are like software programs and the sexual programs, so that's all part of it as well. But this guy, Jimmy Savile. I remember him when I was a kid growing up in the nineteen sixties. He was a new breed of person they used to call disc jockeys in those days, and he was just a disc jockey. He worked for the BBC that he did a few hosting programs. He had a program called jim ll Fix It which actually involved children, and he also used to volunteer very famously as a porter in Leeds Hospital and it was like, oh, he's such a good man, this Jimmy Saville. He volunteers as a porter. Well later you find out why. So anyway, in the nineteen sixties, this is according to Saville's own account, he was introduced into the central circle, the bosom of the British royal family, the Queen Prince Philip, Prince Charles's was by a guy called Lord mount Batton, and Lord mount Batten was a known pedophile and the FBI have documents to that effect that have come to light, but there are other sources for that as well. It was kind of infamous, but he's protected. He's protected because he's a member of the royal family, and so right the way through to his death in twenty eleven, this continued pretty much. He was a close body of Prince Philip until they fell out a big row, and right up to his death he was a close associate of Prince Charles now King Charles. And I was given chapter and verse on this by a long time, nine year long friend of Princess Diana who was explaining to me how when Diana and Charles's marriage was breaking down, they used this guy, Jimmy Savile as well. He did not her as a go between between the two of them. It was just extraordinary. And eventually, a year after a year after he died in twenty eleven, a television program came out exposing the extent of his pedophilia, which was historic. He was also involved in Satanism, and he was also a necrophiliac who like having sex with dead bodies. This is the scale we're talking about the people running our world, and.
Speaker 1: That's what was a very powerful man in your very powerful in your country.
Speaker 2: That's why he went. He volunteered as a porter in Leeds Hospital, gave him access to the mortuary. I mean, I mean, we're dealing with deeply, deeply sick people. And when people say to me, oh, they'd never do that. No, No, you'd never do that. They'd get off on doing it. So anyway, what eventually happened is that his pedophelia was exposed. What was not exposed, but I have in my books, is that he was a procurer of children for the rich and famous. And that's why he got away with it all those years, even though it's well known that the police knew what he was doing as a as a pedophile, etc. But he was protected because he was a procurer of children for the rich and famous. And when he died and all this stuff came out about his inner circle association with the royal family, you'd think the media will be all over it. What do you what do you mean, why are you like this guy pedophiling? I mean the police knew about it, So the police protecting you must have known about it. So what were you doing? No, none of it just covered covered, covered up. And so you have a procurer of children for the rich and famous. He also procured children for that guy. Ted Heath, the Prime Minister of Britain that took us into the European Union now the o EEC as it was then then the Common Market, now the European Union, who I outed as a pedophile when he was still an MP, and.
Speaker 1: He could have It's interesting you were calling this stuff out before, correctly.
Speaker 2: He could assumed me to hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a very serious allegation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And seven seventeen years later, Wiltshire Police in England did an investigation into Heath as a result of people coming forward and they decided that if he was still alive, he was dead by then there was enough evidence to bring him in him in for questioning. So you had this procure of children for the rich and famous who was in the inner circle of the British royal family from the nineteen sixties onwards. I mean, what the hell is going on? Well, what's this is what's going on. And this is the mentality both of the cultists in human reality and these entities quote gods in this astral reality. And how it works is this, you have this global cult is serving the interests of these gods that run this simulation. And by the way, this simulation is run by artificial intelligence. All they're doing is now bringing that artificial intelligence more and more into the human realm. But actually it's been running this simulation ever since. I mean I first came out with the fact that it was a simulation in the just after the turn of the millennium. I had it in my mind for some years before.
Speaker 1: A lot more people are saying that now.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, now you've got more and more mainstream scientists saying, well, actually, when we look at it, it does look like it's a simulation of some kind. It is, and it's to entrap perception, to elicit loose low vibrational energy that they feed off. So how it works is this, if you imagine this global cult, if you imagine it as a spider's web around the planet, and in the middle of the spider's web, every every one of these strands in the spider's web is a secret society or a semi secret group or things that we see in the public arena, like government's government agencies, Selicon Valley and World Health Organization. But each is strand in the same web. And at the center of the web is this spider. This spider is that other dimension. There's other dimensional entities, this other force, non human force. People say the agenda seems anti human to me, Yeah, because it's or frustrated by non humans. That's why no interesting humans this feels like we see cattle. You know, most people see cattle. So you've got the spider. Now, immediately around the spider, this is the inner core of the cult, are secret societies that absolutely know the big picture. Then you come out from the spider and you're hitting all those secret societies we kind of know about, but we don't know how they manipulate what unless you do the research. You're talking about the Knight's Templar, the Knights of Malta, Opah's Day, the inner core of the Jesuit order, and so on. And you come out through those secret societies, all fiercely compartmentalized, and what's happening is the agenda for humanity from the spider, that other dimension is being played out through the hidden and eventually it reaches what I call the cusp, and that's the cusp between the hidden and the scene. And that cusp has, among other organizations, the World Economic Forum, the Builder Bird Group, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Club of Rome, created in nineteen sixty eight to use the environment and lies about the environment to justify centralization of power. And also in this cusp are non governmental organizations of which they are legion, many of them connected to George Soros in his family and also Think tanks. Now, these organizations at the CUSP, their job is to take the agenda from the hidden and to play it out in the scene through governments, corporations, Silicon Valley, World Health Organization, etc. And these organizations are also fiercely compartmentalized, so people within them will think they are doing a certain thing for a certain reason, when actually the real reason they're doing it is kept from them. So you know, someone like Klaus Schwab as was at the World Economic Forum now Larry Think will absolutely know why they're doing it. But people who come and go at Davos, a lot of them will know, a lot of them will not. Well, but they still part of this organization and still influenced by this organization and the decisions they make.
Speaker 1: As many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere, so one way to support the podcast to buy your books from Analope Hill Publishing dot com. Dat's selection is The trans Industrial Complex. This book covers the money making machine and the trant industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich.
Speaker 2: So again, if you.
Speaker 1: Want to support the podcast, go to Analope Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back that I'll save you money and support me.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to announce the fight Back podcast has partnered with anobe Peptides. Peptides are the future of medicine. They get all their peptides here in America from real compounding pharmacy, not that Chinese stuff or Indian stuff. Be sure to use promo code fight back. Yeah, they're just giving a task. They don't need to know the reason why they're doing it. You're working for George sorosers give you knew a girl that worked there. She didn't know anything. She was just stupid. She's like, oh thought she was doing good.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly how it works, Jake. And so the organized non governmental organizations like the Open Society Foundations, they have been fundamental in the movement of people in migration into Europe and elsewhere. So then you go to the scene part of the web, and this is government's government agencies, Silicon Valley corporations and so on and so forth, and these global organizations, World Bank, IMF, European Union, et cetera. And they are again fiercely compartmentalized. So most people in the World Health Organization won't know why the World Health Organization exists. They'll just go in, do their job and leave. And so if you go to COVID, some wonderful example, the COVID story broke so much more to know about that, say the least. And the World Health Organization that was created by the Rockefellers with Rothchild support in nineteen forty eight, was created so that they would control world health policy under one roof. Because the idea is this constant centralization of power, which is the point where it becomes global, and they dictate to the world from a central point. World Health Organization is an example of that. And so the World Health Organization then basically told the health operations in each country, and the overwhelming a number of them accepted and did what they were told, how they should respond to COVID with the lockdowns and the fake jabs and all that stuff. And then if you remember the Silicon Valley corporations your facebooks and Google on YouTube, etc. They said right at the start that they were going to censor any posts that were challenging the World Health Organization version of the COVID. Now, from a if you didn't know about the web, you would think, well, that's supposed to be the town square. That's supposed to be we share opinions on what's going on, what are you doing censoring? But what was actually happening because COVID was a massive leap forward in this one arm of the web, the World Health Organization was being protected from exposure and questioning by another arm of the web, the Silicon Valley social media corporations. Because how it works again is you've got the World Health Organization, You've got the Silicon Valley corporations. Most of the people it's a common theme we're going into here will not know what's going on. But there is a point in those organizations and all these others which attaches to the web. And at that point, all these organizations are so apparently diverse and unconnected, are all the same organization that are advancing the same agenda. And so another massive arm of the web is the big Farmer cartel, which produced the fate of vaccine. Now you'll remember that they were going in all the different countries America through the CDC and the FDA. They were going to these organizations that are supposed to be government protection organizations of the public from Big Farmer, and they were saying, we want to give this fake vaccine which publicly, publicly they had basically done no trials on. They actually had ecre to see that they were going to get the interest, but the public trials were basically negligible. But they were going to these organizations like the CDC and the FDA, and they were asking for permission to give it to younger and younger kids and to give more and more doses. And they were getting permission.
Speaker 1: Now in her parents that gave their little kids the vaccine. It was insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're looking at it and you think, if you don't know about the web, why are they giving permission and like not in permission when there's been no trials for this thing. What's going on? Well, if you go deep enough in the FDA and the CDC and deeping off into Big Farmer, you hit the web and they're all on the same team, even though most of the people in those organizations have no idea what's going on. And so this is what's happening, and Therefore, apparently different organizations that appear to have different, different agendas, et cetera, ultimately are are supporting the same agenda, and it's moving faster and faster towards total human psychological perceptual control through artificial intelligence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even when I talk to you like a year ago, so much has happened that you predicted. And it's scary seeing the seeing the speed it's moving, you know. Like I said, the agenda was an agenda two thousand and thirty, I think or something is kind of their pushed by that's four years. They're trying to have this all in play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they want they want a lot of it in place by then. And another reason they're rushing this along and creating these diversions so we're not focusing on what we should be focusing on, is because they're trying to get control of human cognition and perception from artificial intelligence before enough people have woken up to what we're talking about here today. And so there's two things going on. They're rushing the AI agenda on at the same time they are trying to hold the discussion the so called Overton window of the alternative media in this political corporation banking arena so that the real big picture doesn't happen, and you can connect COVID and the FA vaccine to this artificial intelligence. Now I could see that because I blew that the lid off the COVID hopes in April.
Speaker 1: And they banned you from everywhere right here in COVID.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, in April twenty twenty. That the real reason for this, one of the fundamental reasons for all this, was to get this vaccine, this fake vaccine in as many people as possible, which they which they did. So the question was why. And then you know, as the years have passed, the whole thing has kind of formed, and I've been interacting and you know, in contact with different organizations, particularly one in Spain called Lakinta Columna, which is fifth column in in English, because they've been looking through electron microscopes, et cetera, as of other independent scientists around the world at the blood of the fake vaccinated and what they've seen are is nanotechnology, self replicating and forming systems in the blood. And what Lacinta Columba came out with that were the first ones to do so others have followed is that one of the things in the key things in the fake vaccine vials are something called graphine oxide. And graphineoxide is a relatively new, well, at least in the public arena, a relatively new substance, and it has many amazing properties. Two of them are highly significant. One is that it amplifies the impact of an electromagnetic field. So if you've got graphene oxide in the body and you come into contact with an electromagnetic field and it's all around us, of course, then the impact of that field on you will be greater. And the other thing is it's a superconductor of electricity. Now, what's also the case is that through various chemical trickery, they've got this stuff through the blood brain barrier and into the brain. Now, the brain processes information electrically, it communicates with the rest of the body electrically, and vice versa. And if you can get graphene oxide into the brain in this nano form, rewire the brain, and you can also do something else. What they're doing is they're creating and the fake vaccine is not the only way they're getting the shite into people. They don't to introduce it in many of various ways now, but they are creating a receiver, a receiver of frequency, of receiver of information within the body and the brain. Now in the roadmap, I quote people whistleblowers out of China from some some years ago. Now, they said this that the Chinese, without a receiver in the body, were communicating with people, manipulating their perceptions externally through electromagnetic fields. Directly, they were getting the electromagnetic field because just you know, we see them, we see these so called human body, the physical body, but actually around it is an electromagnetic field. People call it the aoric field whatever. And that's the conduit that you can get into the perceptions of humans. And they work because the brain is not where consciousness comes from. It processes information, processes consciousness processes information in general, and so and if you can get hold of that, you can decide what it thinks of what it doesn't. So anyway, this guy was saying that the Chinese were communicating through these electromagnetic fields and they were telling people what to think. Now, imagine how much more powerful it would be if you had a receiver in the body. In the body, those communications well, okay, so Ray Kurzweil said that by twenty thirty humans will be connected to the cloud in artificial intelligence. The cloud. So what is the cloud? Well, one level of the cloud is electromagnetic fields that are generated from towers, of which they are legion now four G towers, five G towers particularly, and very recently the last week or so, Trump has said that they're going to advance as quickly as possible six G and six G I think is going to be a massive turning point in all this if people only realized anyway.
Speaker 1: Just higher like electromagnetic fields or what's.
Speaker 2: The electromagnetic fields of particular frequencies. You know, at five G is a frequency range. Six people is a frequency range, and it's impacting upon upon the body and on the brain and on the on.
Speaker 1: The five came out right around COVID, correct.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly. I yeah, I look at I looked at this, and I saw all those towers coming out during COVID when only essential work was taking place, right, Oh yeah, So putting up five G towers is essential work. And what was also happening is that people were under house arrest, under lockdown, and so they couldn't be out there or thought they couldn't be out there protesting all these towers going up, so that that that's that was all part of the COVID scam. But you can generate electromagnetic fields through which you can pass frequencies. The field is the conduit for frequencies, and frequencies carry information. This is what television is. It's frequencies turned.
Speaker 1: In radio television exactly. Yes, this isn't some nonsense you're saying. This is like what it is and telephone calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so you can put up these towers and you can project this electromagnetic field and you can put your information through it that you want to be received by the brain. And basically what you're doing is creating a high mind. Now, okay, what what I'm saying they want is a global technologically generated electromagnetic field through which they will pass this high mind, these high mind perceptions to the population, and the nanotechnology self replicating technology will receive that and people will think they're thinking their own thoughts.
Speaker 1: We'll all kind of lock in. It's like a global mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a global mind. It's exactly exactly what they want. And a hive mind, because then you know, no need, no need for censorship anymore. Because you're getting your information direct you think it's your own, You think it's your own thoughts. The question is, the question is ying. You're not going to be able to create a global electromagnetic field through towers. You can do it in a city, you can do it in a town, you can do it in certain areas. How do you create global electromagnetic field through which you conduct your hive mind. Well, the only way you're going to do that is low orbit satellites are now going up through Elon Musk and SpaceX. SpaceX is just a NASA operation, a cult operation actually if you go through NASA, and and also Jeff Bezos is coming along in the background with his version of low orbit satellites and it's being sold under the ideas, Oh it's Starling, it's just Internet connection. By the way, this anti system, Elon Musk has also produced a military government version of Starlin called star Shield, which obviously is about surveillance and control in all its forms. And so they are they put this stuff, this nano technology in the people two self replicate into this receiver system, and the delivery system is unfolding all around us. And if you look at at X and Elon Musk. I've been tracking him him for years for various reasons because he was picking all the boxes of this cult are gender and so when he took over X, I immediately knew it was a scam. The question is what part does scam take place? And part of it was that the alternative media was had been quite skeptical about Musk and the transhumanist agender, the AI agenda, and he came out and positioned himself because they played a long game, these people, and he positioned himself as the AI skeptic, could be the end of humanity, et cetera. But then said, but of course it's inevitable. There's nothing we can do to stop it. Well, you can, because it's being brought in by legislation, so and it's being brought in in ways that can be could be could be stopped, so don't give you that. But oh no, it's inevitable. So what you've got to do is you've got to you've got to trust me. And also, if humanity is not going to die out, because this AI expansion of awareness is going to get is inevitable, the only way we can not die out is if we fuse ourselves with artificial intelligence, right, And that's exactly what people like Bill Gates, Scu Suave, et cetera. Are saying.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they're not hiding it. They're saying it.
Speaker 2: They're saying it in one way and must because he's a good guy, he's on our side, he's one of us. He's saying, oh, yeah, well I don't want to do it, but it's inevitable, and so we've we've got to fuse or will die out.
Speaker 1: They're playing like what we get sweet fall for it? What I fell for musk or not? Yeah? Because Twitter, I was so heavily shadow band, he bought it. My shadow band was left up. I was like one of the top ten political counts for a minute and until you know, I got out of line. He pulled my check mark again, got shoved right back to shadow band. So for a second it's like, oh no, he pulled my you know, he's letting my stuff go viral. It's like he believes in free speech. Then all of a sudden, you say something he doesn't like. It changed around real quick, and you're like, okay, this guy's not for free speech.
Speaker 2: Well, you know when people are saying that they are standing for freedom and they are exposing the truth.
Speaker 5: Look at their algorithms and look at the number of people that follow their page, against the number of people.
Speaker 2: That see their posts, as against those who are challenging the system with enormous numbers following the page, most of which never see your posts.
Speaker 1: So just look at those and ask yourself that they're doing it to you.
Speaker 2: Why are certain people in the so called alternative media, Why do the algorithms love them, and why do other people the algorithms can't stand them? And that will tell you something about about the people involved. But the thing about Elon Musk, as this X has evolved, look at it X is now. First of all, it's a propaganda arm of the Trump administration. With Elon Musk's posts, which are like machine gun fire all day, they are supported by algorithms that are turned on full blast. So no matter how inane is comments, how pathetic, million steal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the other thing that X has become is the propaganda arm of the a I oligarchy.
Speaker 6: They're pushing a I all day every day. Oh love what groc can do now and all that stuff. And you know, I have to say you know, don't ask Rock. Don't ask Rock.
Speaker 2: And unless you're investigating GROC, don't ask Rock to tell you something. I mean, I mean, let's research it ourselves.
Speaker 1: With a human People are already. People are already getting to the point where they just ask AI and believe it what it tells them. And you can get good stuff out of AI if you know how to ask ask it, and I'll find sometimes it'll give good information, other times it won't. And like you're saying, with the locker room and push on Twitter, they made like the war in Venezuela seem popular. I was brutally attacked for saying that I shouldn't execute unarmed American citizens. I made it. That was an unpopular view. But in the real world, if you go and talk to people, that's the popular view. We don't want, you know, government agencies. That's the thing the left and right talked about earlier too, like how the right used to be against the ATF. When they came and came to Ruby Ridge and the Branch Davidians, the right was strong like, we don't want these government killing American citizens. Now they're cheering on an ICE officer executing you know, a female who is you know, trying to flee was not trying to kill an officer. It seems pretty obvious to me, and they're trying to make it look like and some people are believing it because some people don't think for themselves. They just repeat whatever their favorite influencer says. But that's what's being pushed, and that's what they know a lot of people don't think, so they have all the big influencers a LOGERITHM pushing that's like, oh, yeah, we want ice executing American citizens. And I'm not even against deportations, but to shoot an unarmed American citizen to me and be celebrated is insane.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's it's it's sick. And you know, these people are to have a sickness of the mind to to do what they do and to support what is done. And one aspect that I've been saying was part of the plan all the way through, going back decades, is the introduction of gestapo's and SS type organizations to terrorize the population into subservience. And you know, once you've got AI connected to their brain, they will be as subservient as you want them to be, because they're not using their mind anymore, AI is their mind. But in this interim period they particularly, although it will go on from there, that's the plan, but in this interim period particularly, they want total control of human society so that these things can be pushed through without resistance. So you've got a situation in Minneapolis where you're absolutely right, this woman was clearly trying to flee these numbs schools get shot three times and uh and and people are cheering. I mean that that is a sickness. And you know, you know what I noticed is so many, if not the vast majority of people who are cheering this tyranny and murder are actually Christians.
Speaker 1: Or they say they are. It's like, how could That's a good point you make. Yeah, that's a great point. And they're condemning a left for celebrating Charlie Kirk being killed rightfully slow. I wasn't a fan of Charlie Kirk, but I was sickened when they shot him. Well, this is the hypocrisy is unreal.
Speaker 2: This is a wonderful example of what we talked about earlier, Jake. You know, near the start, if you are taking situations and you're not filtering them through a belief system, an ideology, a religious belief system of a political belief system. You look at Charlie Kirk's murder and you say, and I will openly say, as you did. I didn't support Charlie Kirk. I thought some of the things he said were appalling, but what happened to him was absolutely disgusting. And then but that's the right, okay. But now someone of the left gets shot by this numb skull a guy, and the people that were condemning the left of some of them, only some of them for cheering Charlie Kirk's murder, were themselves cheering the death of this woman. Now, when you are not filtering reality through belief systems, but you're just looking at the evidence, you say, what happened to Charlie Kirk was appalling, even though I didn't agree with him, it was appalling what happened to this lady. And there's probably many things about this lady I wouldn't agree with.
Speaker 1: But what happened I don't agree with. Yeah, I lean more right, probably, but I probably don't agree with a lot of what she says. But she shouldn't be executed. And the guy that called her a fucking bitch. As he shot her, he stepped forwards into the car. If you watch, you can see his lady as a forward stance to shoot three times. It's insane people cheer that on. As many of you know, I have many controversial guests, so that comes at the cost of being demonetized everywhere. So if you want to support the program, go to a fightbackpodcast dot com and I have all kinds of merch on there, whether it's jiu jitsu, fighting, political and other accessories. And thanks for the support.