Speaker 1: Yes, we love technology. We do love it. West Live.
Speaker 2: I saw a tweet this morning I thought would be fun because you guys kind of know how my organized brain works. But I do like looking back on things and how have things aged? And this is a very simple game. We'll do it in the form of higher lower. Okay, of that game, and it's going.
Speaker 3: To be a simple question. How old are these companies? All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Christina, because you're a lady, and I believe that women should get the right to go first.
Speaker 1: And she won the toss backstay, you're making sure that she goes first.
Speaker 2: She goes first, toss the coin toss. Yeah, that we had backstage, which is really in the break room. Hire lower higher lower game? How old is TikTok.
Speaker 4: Goo?
Speaker 1: Ten years? Do you say lower? Does that mean fewer? How old is it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What's its age? Does it? Did everybody understand what I'm saying? Like lower age? He guessed that it's ten years so less than so fewer? Okay? Five?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I had to say it out loud to make sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, higher than five. It was not created in twenty twenty, okay or twenty fifteen. I will say.
Speaker 2: Eight, correct, Ben Rogers technology king, So far good, he's got one. We'll start with Skin this time. Yep, Skin, How.
Speaker 3: Old is your good friend Amazon.
Speaker 6: Amazon, the shopping giant as it were, that came out in the year.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and two.
Speaker 6: So it is Oh, okay, I'm sorry, okay, that's twenty three years old.
Speaker 7: Higher, Ben, I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Is thirty years old.
Speaker 3: Higher, Christina thirty five?
Speaker 1: Lower Skin. What's up, Kevin, let's go thirty two? Lower Ben thirty one. Correct.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety four, the year that Amazon begain and Ben Rogers has to proving why he is detech god. Ben, Yeah, did we do the math on that Coca cola?
Speaker 3: What did you say? Ninety?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: He wants to stop it down and audit the game. And Christina's for it.
Speaker 4: She was like, yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: It'd be thirty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be thirty one, right, twenty It is thirty one. Thirty one was the answer. Oh my bad.
Speaker 3: I thought you're go ahead.
Speaker 2: Katy questioned me. Let me cook, Ben, you have the lead. But Coca cola is what we need to know. How old is Coca cola?
Speaker 1: Coca Cola, Kevin is ninety years old?
Speaker 3: Higher Christina, Wow, one hundred years old.
Speaker 6: Higher Skin, So the brand Coca Cola or the ingredients that were used for dentistry the Ben bra yep, Okay, you said how old Christina one hundred, I'm going to go one hundred and ten higher, Ben one hundred and twenty higher, two hundred lower.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was a good guess.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to just even at all, eighteen twenty five.
Speaker 7: I'm going to go one hundred and thirty five lower, Ben, one hundred and twenty five.
Speaker 2: Higher Christina one twenty seven higher, Skin one thirty higher Ben.
Speaker 1: One thirty three lower Christina.
Speaker 3: One thirty two correct, Wow one thirty two.
Speaker 2: Which, doing the math of E's back to nineteen twenty five minus thirty two, eighteen ninety three would be the year that Coca Cola again.
Speaker 3: Eighteen ninety three, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Been to skin zero Christina one over to Christina Stina?
Speaker 3: When did twitter X? How old is it?
Speaker 1: Not? When? How old is it? Scois?
Speaker 3: I wish we could just guess the year twenty three years old?
Speaker 1: Lower? Okay, let me do the math right quick? Okay, So I think it's eighteen years old nineteen.
Speaker 6: You're a dirty horror technically started in six I think people have taken a run at you.
Speaker 7: I just knew Skin did the math. I just looked over at his test. I'm told him that was wrong.
Speaker 2: Squeeze in one more here, Skin, your turn. What about our friends over at Netflix.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, they let me do the math.
Speaker 6: So twenty six years old, Ben thirty lower, Christina.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven, Christina back twenty two. Bitch so close nineteen ninety eight. When Netflix has created a different model. Then we're gonna hear from our friends.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna cover my paper.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hear from our friends Ben and Skin about choptaw, which we will be tomorrow, and then coming up the exciting conclusion to this technology thing.
Speaker 1: That's right, this technology thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but now let's hand it back over to KT who has us right in the middle of something called this technology thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ben has three, Christina has two. Skin, you have nothing, but you have plenty of time. And basically it's a tweet I saw that had a bunch of these companies and when they begin or how old they are right now, which is kind of interesting to me. I had no idea that Coca Cola was created in eighteen ninety three. So Ben, we're over to you to start this time. How old is Nintendo? Very famous right now for the Nintendo switch to which has sold a ton d He's right, guys, how old or what is the holders Nintendo?
Speaker 7: It is going to be? Kevin is going to be thirty eight years.
Speaker 2: Old higher, Christina forty higher, Skin forty four higher, Ben?
Speaker 1: What they're probably doing, like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: Uh fifty higher Christina fifty three higher, sixty higher, eighty higher.
Speaker 6: Ninety did they make Coca Cola?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say one hundred and four higher, one hundred and forty lower Christina one ten higher, skin one honey higher, Ben one thirty higher Christina one thirty five higher, Skin one thirty seven lower, God one thirty six.
Speaker 2: That's correct. Let's go WHOA one thirty six he's on a heater. Uh, pretty good job right there, one hundred and thirty six.
Speaker 1: Who knew?
Speaker 6: Who were you talking to? And you said, pretty good job right there? Were were talking to Nintendo or us? Or where were you doing?
Speaker 1: Specifically?
Speaker 3: Ben four?
Speaker 2: Christina two Christina? Yes, everyone wants a tesla? Howld's tesla a Tesla.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're that old, don't my spirits?
Speaker 3: Twenty five years old?
Speaker 2: Lower, fifteen higher, twenty higher, twenty three lower, damn.
Speaker 1: It, twenty two lower, yes, twenty one.
Speaker 2: Man, they is here technology, I gett him go five for been, zero for skidding to Christina right now, Ben and Christina, all attention is about pitching a shut out here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where everything has come to. I'd like this to turn into a two point round.
Speaker 2: This will be Jeff skin Wade. You know what I'm feeling charitable today? As always?
Speaker 1: If I get this right right out the gate, can I win the whole thing? I like it.
Speaker 3: I'm not feeling that charitable.
Speaker 6: Or if I don't get it right right out the gate, I'm then kicked out of the game, and I do suffer a shutout.
Speaker 2: Speaking of charitable, we'll see if the Cars for Kids car show on June twenty Yeah, cars Kids dot Org, Instagram, skin Instagram, Oh ig, how old is it?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go two points? Yeah, Oh yeah I think that is. Let me do the math, carry the thing and then put the other thing right there, I mean, just right there, wasting time. No, I'm not I'm going thirteen hi, fifteen lower.
Speaker 2: You'll get the two points old. So twenty eleven would have been the year of Instagram. Yep, crazy five for Ben, four for Christina, zero for skin this and a three pointer ben?
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah?
Speaker 3: Apple?
Speaker 1: Okay, Apple, Tim Apple? Is that? My name is Tim Cook? Sixty five years old?
Speaker 2: Uh lower Christina fifty five lower forty nine ten netflix forty nine forty nine?
Speaker 3: That is correct? Were pointed for skin a three pointer for skin weight?
Speaker 1: I think it was a four pointer.
Speaker 2: It was a three pointer no forty nine, so that would make uh sev nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, wow.
Speaker 2: Christina will start at this time? It's a four pointer four pointers rising that mm hmm. When did our good friends over at Nokia get going? You remember Nokia?
Speaker 1: I do. Let's think about this.
Speaker 4: Forty five higher? Okay, hold on, uh fifty seven higher sixty eight hire sixty nine high.
Speaker 3: I want to say it.
Speaker 5: Ninety two hire wow, wow, one hundred and seven hire one ten hire one twenty hire one fifty higher?
Speaker 3: What one eighty lower?
Speaker 6: So it's between one eighty and one fifty yep, what sixty five lord.
Speaker 3: One sixty Christina ras has done it again. Wow, I know it's the whole time. I just wanted to wait and actually make a game out of it.
Speaker 2: One sixty so nineteen twenty five minus sixty eighteen sixty five is when Nokia started cranking out those flip phones.
Speaker 1: Right after the Emancipation Proclamation. It's snake on that thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You get text by hitting the four enough times to get the letter g out not good day.
Speaker 1: That's how you text someone. That's enough. Good job. We all know technology pretty good? All right, Well done, Kevin.
Speaker 7: The technology thing coming up next in the Hollywood shuffle. Let's go to prison. We'll talk a little NBA finals all that's coming your way next