Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen? What all right? What's up everyone? And welcome back to the Biblical hit Man. It's your host, Steven. My two co hosts are unfortunately not going to be with me this episode tonight, but joining us for the first time is Nick with the Occult Rejects. He is the host of the Occult Rejects. He's got an awesome show. He's got a bunch of different panelists that come on talk about very interesting things. Full disclaimer of this show, folks, And this is for the keyboard warriors and the typers and the ones that seem to be more legalistic than you know I'd like them to be. But you know, we have everyone on this show, and this is this is a show where I'm in I'm influenced by God to investigate and to be on a trail of certain things when it comes to interviewing guests, and when it comes to interviewing guests, I'd like to have on specific people who are going to just add more books to my bookshelf that are going to help me along the way with that. So, but if you want to support the show, and you know you haven't done so already. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Like the show, share it with your friends. You can also check us out on audio platforms as well, Apple Podcasts, Speaker, and Spotify. And you know, while you're there, five star reviews, follows, notification bells, all those things, and you'll be alerted when we do post. But other than that, Nick, welcome to the show man. Thank you, Oh, thank you very much. I appreciate you having me on.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Yeah, this is going to be a fun show. Sorry for the disclaimer, man, because people will at first get the first their impression of occult rejects. You know, they can interpret that many different ways. And the audience, which I love them very much, it could be quick with the trigger a little bit, which I'm all about. Shoot first, don't get me wrong. But for the folks that aren't familiar with your work, where can they find your content and all that.
Speaker 3: On all major podcasts? Uh bit?
Speaker 1: Shoot rumble YouTube, I do stream live to Twitch and h and Facebook. I do stream live. We're also on Facebook and we have a Facebook group.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, awesome man.
Speaker 3: Awesome, So rumble.
Speaker 1: If I mentioned that I might have forgot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Rumble seems to be one of those platforms that I may be kind of needing to create a channel on as well, because.
Speaker 1: That one I think is kind of worth it is it, Yeah, is a little You can only load a two gig videos, so you got to compress everything. It's just oh really yeah, Rumble will take like up to fifteen I think of twenty.
Speaker 2: So it's like, I, oh, okay, that's not too bad man, So so real quick man. Your show the Occult Rejects, I've enjoyed. I'm new to your show. I've enjoyed many of those kinds of topics to yours. It's okay, yeah, yeah, you know, I've I think when I first joined in which you've worked with a few friends of mine, Bennett with Broadcasting Siege and Doc Brown with Prometheus Lens podcast, which I've seen both of them on your show, and some interesting topics. I know Doc got on your show talked about the elongated skulls, the paracae skulls and stuff like that. And when Bennett was on your show, I think you guys were getting into pyramids what they may have been used for. And I mean one of the dudes that was on the panel, which I think is pretty cool. I've yet to see it a platform like that, having multiple panelists on talking about a subject. But it seemed to be like they were trying. They were describing how the Pyramids may have been, you know, big energy amplifiers or something that was crazy. Yes it was crazy, man, but I think that, Yeah, what's your what's your show about?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, when it started off, it was basically kind of like focusing on occultism. The co host at the time that I was working with then was a little bit more focused on like like covering orders or I don't know how to put this, but like almost like like shock value type things like oh, that's the bad guy, which I mean, is is justified. I mean, we did some great work I think on the Jesters and the Shriners, you know that I'm proud of. It doesn't mean they're all screwed up people, but who used to kind of cover like a lot of things like showing oh, there's ocultism in there and it's probably bad this and that, and you know it probably is. But eventually, you know, the idea of the show was to try to like you know, explain occultism and like break down, like you know, it's not always bad, that's in my opinion, you know. So we wanted to kind of show like I guess, you know, the positive stuff and point out like how you could be negatively manipulated, you know, both sides to it. And at the beginning it just seemed like kind of one sided. And eventually when meaning that co host kind of split off, I wanted to keep the show going, so I just like started using different people. I just kind of go want more into covering the occult. I started going more into science with the occult because that was something I wanted to do from the beginning. It is of my opinion that there is a lot of occult symbolism and occult stuff that actually goes back back to the eyeball, the brain, blood, the spirit leaving the body. There's a lot of stuff, and I wanted to start getting into that. So I ended up kind of like working with other people to try to do their different things and ended up realizing that I just kind of started growing like a group of people that were there for different specialties. You know. I have one girl, Lisa, you know, she's like getting her PhD. But like she's there for like physiology and science, like a girl's of genius when it comes to that. You know, I got like my boy headless Giant. He's really good on Greek and Roman stuff and Catholicism, and Gen's really good on like his you know, Japanese or Asiana Buddhism stuff. But like you know, we got a bunch of different people and now we're kind of focusing on a whole lot of things because in my opinion, when it comes to occultism and magic, I think that actually encompasses a lot of stuff. Like you were talking about the Pyramids, I think some of that science and technology because people don't understand it, and some of it, I'll be totally honest with you, it was almost very basic if you actually understood what was going on.
Speaker 3: People don't understand it.
Speaker 1: It's been a culted like in a sense, like I think that actually part of the reasons why I think it's being covered up is because I think when you'd realize how this stuff works, it's almost like kind of like science and that science magic is almost being like explained to you, Like you'd have to start thinking about other things and just thinking this world isn't exactly what it is, and I do think it very teeters on magic. You know, you're doing things with frequencies, you know, changing things through sound. All that stuff I do think kind of does all full under magic. So like we may cover like you know, like you said you saw the Pyramids. Uh, I'm going to a place myself tomorrow to go film it because it's supposed to be extremely old.
Speaker 3: It's in Alabama.
Speaker 1: It's like in a park, but yet it's got like drill holes and you can tell the rocks are cut. So like if you're telling me this is really that old? Like this, what's up with this? So like somebody a few people are gonna go there and start filming it and it's really fuck you know, so like stuff like that, Uh you know I do.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We had Isshton Forbes on recently, and the reason why I had him on besides being a big name, him even talking about this stuff that the government's using, like the type of government technology and like you know, possible portal or like non gravity and all that stuff. I even think all that stuff in a sense starts teetering into accult science.
Speaker 3: And a cult magic. But I mean so like we we could cover.
Speaker 1: One episode could be about the cabbala, the next the next episode could be about water, the next episode could be about like we've you've covered stuff on birds, because I do think that's the stuff about them that we covered in that show is kind of a reason why they're used for a cult symbolism. Their eyes see differently. There's certain birds now that when they see the sun. The reason why they're making noises the morning chorus of the dring Chorus was the name of the episode, is because they can actually hear the sun with their eyes and they're tweeting back or you know whatever, back the sound that they're hearing, you know, And it's just like, I don't know, do people actually know that that is going on? You know what I'm saying. It's like weird science, and like they just things with birds see differently, see more than humans do. And I guess basically what I'm getting at is that a lot I've started noticing that a lot of bees dear, just a lot of animals that are always used for a cult symbolism. A lot of them, especially a scorpion. You may not know the whole shell of a scorpion is retina. The whole body sees something is up with why you have these things with special eyes. They seem to be the common things that always popping up to being used in the cult symbolism. So like that's why we we even covered stuff, weird stuff about birds. But I mean, like we do we jump all over the place, you know, taro one week, then we could have true crime that's covering a cult, you know, And then again that would be the way of showing you like, this is how people get manipulated. This is how you know sick people, do you know? That's why I recovered that this is a reminder you know there's sick people out there using magic to manipulate.
Speaker 2: People, right, right, And so I mean my my knowledge of things pertaining to the occult, and it's based off of pretty much certain books that I've I've read, you know, either by Tom Horn, Gary Wayne, you know, Isaac Wisop. You know, they've they've referenced a lot of occultist, right I would say, renowned occultists where you know Elana Boblotsky, Alice Bailey, you know Crowley, Jack Parsons, on and on and on, right, Like these are like the major leaguers. But one of the.
Speaker 1: Funny thing is is that you sorry to interrupt you, but let's say they are like like you would consider them like almost like neo, Like they're so new in it. It's like nobody looks before them, and if you're sort of looking at the people before them, you'd see that they completely rip them off. It's just like the wildest thing because like even though those people are already dead, it's like those are like those are just the last famous names of the less hundreds of thousands of years of magicians that came before them, You know what I'm saying. It's just you know, people, if you look before Crowleyan, before Parsons, that other alchemists, you'll see exactly where a lot of that are working from.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, Yeah, and especially too right, like looking back in history when you see the Egyptian Empire, Romans, Greeks, uh Mesopotamians, on and on and on, that it seemed to be that magic or occult practices was a part of the elite's lifestyle or something like that. At least I would say that because of the mystery schools in the way that they keep these things in secrets, see that the only ones that really knew how to practice these certain things were to be like the elites back in the day.
Speaker 1: The elites would pay people to actually they would be a patron and they they'd hire a cult this and pay them and be like, yeah, I want to try to do this in that figure it out.
Speaker 3: Like they literally would do that back then.
Speaker 2: Well, almost like paying a fortune teller right in a way to hey, you know, get this done for me or help me out with this. Yeah, the people with that kind of secret scientific knowledge or whatever. Because I think there is a science behind it. And again I don't I don't. I don't advocate for practicing these certain things because at least from what I know biblically that it seems to be there could be a lot of deceiving entities that are behind these certain things and rule in like these dark rulers within or behind the curtain, if that makes any sense. Well, and I think it plays along with what you were saying, where you know, at Crowley and all these guys, they seem to rip off, you know, or or tarnish what maybe people before them were doing that were involved with magic or whatever. And and it seemed like they there, they were more sinister with their plans.
Speaker 1: Even if you staw looking at the people that they ripped off in their work, they were very open about what they're trying to do. You start looking at these new ones and it's all either ciphered or it's just like you can't even it's not even being handed to you for you to understand the way it's supposed to be understood, right, almost like we're going to hand you in a way that you do something horrible something good.
Speaker 2: Right, So with this, So from what I've read, at least from Isaac Wisop's UFOs, Aliens and the Occult. This is a book he wrote, but in there he talks about the Kabbalah. But then he also talks about the dof right d a a th h or I forget the clip clip off, the clip both right. Okay, So tell me a little bit about about those two distinctions.
Speaker 1: Well, the clipoff is supposed to be like the negative tree. Uh, you have the tree of life, the cabalistic tree of life. Doth is like a newert. It's kind of a newer sphere on there that it normally originally had. Ten Doth is the eleventh and it's not like a kind of right below the supernal trier the first three on the top.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: My opinion, that's edded dad, because that's the understanding of both sides. Now, like you that one doesn't apply it until you cross the abyss and come back in my opinion, but the clipoff is just a reflection. I'm not even really huge into the clipoff because I think people it's misunderstood and people like take it the wrong way and get lost when they're not supposed to be. Like really, a lot of people I think end up putting more chains on them removing them. That's just my opinion. The clipoff is more of kind of like the negative side of the tree that shows you like well, like I guess the demonic aspect or like that's how people would put it my opinion. It's just like what part of your brain makes you a piece of shit, and uh, you're supposed to contrary to popular belief, you're supposed to like destroy these things and become free. Most people think, I guess when they hear the clipoff, you're just automatically evoking demons to go ass rape someone. I don't know, but from how I know that it's supposed to be used. You're supposed to render your demons and destroy it so you can have an experience with God. That is kind of the clipoff is like showing you, like the negative aspects that you could use and positive like that that is associated with it to kind of give you to use characters that have personalities that kind of give you an idea of what you're dealing with. I mean, like a title maybe yeah, yeah, it's tell you the truth, doesn't it sound crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Or it's like tell you it's gonna sound crazy. Be the same thing as a radio station. It's a frequency that you're giving a name to a opinon. You know, either this is Z one hundred or this is K rock. You know what I'm saying. It's it's just you're just trying to give a description to something that's a little bit different. Yeah, a lot of my opinion, Like again, a lot of people if they're using the cliple, if you're supposed to be using it to do it can shat or work, which is supposed to like, you know, work on yourself to become a better person. Try to figure out, like what gets you fearful and angry? And try to work on that stuff. Unfortunately, though, when I've seen most people, you know, magicians that do that, you know, more than half of them normally like feed the demons more than actually getting rid of them. Unfortunately, just just that happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So when there there, it seems to be too something with the occult. It seems to be like there's this duality to it. What do you think this duality is or why does it exist?
Speaker 1: Uh? My opinion, I think the duality when it comes down to magic and this is just my opinion, and it all goes back to really you could boil it down to electricity and magnetism. So you're gonna have something that's a projective for and something that's receiving for us, or something that like pulls in.
Speaker 2: Okay, so something similar to like a ying and a yang.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, very much or yeah, or like even a pendulum.
Speaker 1: It's got to swing back the other way at some point you another direct gotcha?
Speaker 2: Gotcha? And it's like when I think of these things too, right, you know, like just as a Christian, I think of the Garden of Eden, I think about I think about the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and evil because that's the only thing that I see, at least in the beginning when things kind of got somehow jacked up, that there was this this tree of duality that is the one who's guilty of, you know, causing man to fall right in this idea, and and that that person in the Bible is the serpent. Right. But then there's a multiple titles we don't really know exactly, like the name you know, Satan, Lucifer the devil, but is what's what are your thoughts with, you know, Lucifer and his involvement, you know, the occult. Is this just a fictitious thing that people make up?
Speaker 1: Or I think it's again, it's like a it's like a name given to an experience or something that's happening. My opinion this might sound harsh a little bresh, but I think as long as you have your eyes open and you're in love with the world, that you're in your under Lucifer's control. If you're in love with something besides having an experience with God, you're in Lucifer's control. He's giving you bling, bling stuff to fall in love with and forget about God.
Speaker 2: Right right, I mean, it seems to be a characteristic right, that that he has that that he in some way, shape or form. And I think that's why a lot of these these at least the bloodlines. And I don't know if you dug too deep into this, but uh, you know, the bloodlines as far as these elites, these these families, you know, apparently there's like this black nobility that maybe running and controlling everything. As far as that and the fact that they they have everything that they've ever wanted of the world, right, what do you think like they're getting in return?
Speaker 1: I think some of them by just magno maniac.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I also because you can't deny right like that these people are I think if you're just more believers, maybe right.
Speaker 1: But I think some people though that might have the money in the time, are just like I could just be an answer and get away with it and do it like it could just be that's sick. But uh, I mean, I there's a couple of reasons. Sometimes. I do think like some of them that are in the know might like think there's like certain like kind and that sound like some doomsday call, but maybe there's like certain things that they think may happen in the future and they want to make sure they're prepared or to try to like maybe like let's say this is a possibility, because like I'm not saying this is real. Which this is an example. I can't remember what two planets it was so far, but plans to flipped ringing the poles have flip if the next one flips, I mean, I hate to say, we're probably all going to flip and we're gonna die. Uh if Mars eventually does it, then we're just gonna sit here and wait, like when is it happening to us?
Speaker 3: But like there are people who think that they.
Speaker 1: Can somehow survive that, you know, or is there some people that might want to build technology thinking they can stop the poll from shifting? You know.
Speaker 2: So interesting and I think too, that's funny you bring that up.
Speaker 3: Because just any situation, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think it's called what the Adam and Eve project or something like that or something like that. I think it was Jeremy Corsetti was talking about it on Joe Rogan's show, where there's this concept of the poles flipping, and with you bringing up the fact that it could be like this where it would be this cataclysm, it just makes me think of all of the underground bunkers that these elites are building and getting ready for whatever, you know, And there's a lot of propaganda out there right Like there's a you know, comments out there, Apofice, there's.
Speaker 3: Alpous Rex like even names that are used in the.
Speaker 2: Occult atlist as well. I think Atlas is one of the newer ones as well. So why do you think they use these occult names for these things?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you may not know this, and most people may not know this. I'm not sure if this is the exact reason, but I do want to mention this, since we're talking about out of space, every model that we've ever accepted has been given to us from an alchemist slash ocultist. Yes, the first one and then the second one. So right there, off the bad what you think is out there, you're believing from an ocultist. So I don't really trust too much of what's really out there. But again, I think because of the maybe the nod to occultism, this is, you know, that's why they still stick with the names. But one of this is just one of my theories, and I think I might somewhat be right, and other people have even noticed it on the show. I do think these names, even especially from NASA, they're actually like kind of putting out a message, Like I actually think there is a there's a cult value in there if you want this name. What they're saying, that's why. I actually think like they're kind of telling you something, but not what you not the way that we're normally looking at it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, that's fascinating because like you'll get.
Speaker 1: The numbers and you'll get planets. It's really weird. Like even if you start looking into some of the planets and like the rings and the moons and this and that, you start seeing numbers that like even match like where they fall on the tree or certain things with them, and it's just like yo, like it's like a little bit too you know, weird, right because like we had the Cabala before we supposedly even knew that these things were probably you know, names for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you think they name? Like why is there paganism mixed in with occultism that you.
Speaker 1: Can kind of who was it? I think it might've been more silly a Ficino. He was kind of big with doing that. He was became a Jesuit priest at one point, but he was kind of known for adding a little bit of paganism to it. That's when I covered him and researched into him. You know, a couple of people coined him as like being somebody who's trying to insert pagan uh not insert, but like at one point, the Catholic Church was like paying attention to this stuff. You know. They had you had Pico Dello del Mirandola, who was like got the Kabbala to start being looked at, you know by Catholics and Christians. So like they the Catholic Church at one point, probably between like the fifteen hundreds and the seventeen hundreds, they were like on and popping with like looking at tons of stuff and not you know being you know, not saying, oh, we can't look at that, even though they're telling everybody else they can. But you know what I'm saying, like they had people that are like researching and like making my opinion, making real breakthroughs and understandings of the of the Bible, and uh he uh so like he was saying that kind of kept that so it eve like like I was saying before, like a character to try to describe something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild too, man, I mean I was. I was reading a book it's called God's Eye View, written by Trevor Lowman, and we had him on the show not too long ago. He was explaining how, you know, the religious group and the scientific group, how they would clash in the beginning of things, you know, to where, and I think it was. I think it was just a lot of roadblocks between the both of them, which is why they just never kind of came to an understanding with these things. But why do you why do you think these like do you think the scientists today, uh, are are in a way modern day occultists or they you know, like have they been have the occultists been rebranded into science scientists?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Actually yes, and believe it or not.
Speaker 1: That was the name that occultist used to use back in day to begin with, the scientists wasn't a cultist, So it's just basically going back to the way it used to be. But uh yeah, yeah, yes, and no, I do think a lot of scientists are. I mean, there are people that I know that have PhDs that are studying stuff and they're ocultists for sure. I mean they're involved in orders or even like you know kind of part of like you know, running it. Uh I.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I do think people in science in certain areas are starting to catch on now to certain stuff, like I'm talking about like these megalis structures, you know, like like put it this way, like they're starting to realize now that they had it. Like stuff possibly back from the medieval times, there was a box that like would actually compress a frequency. It was like an organic box that if it pressed, it compressed it under four hurts. And I surely this is like shit that's like in papers, published papers, and it has been reviewed. It would drive people crazy. So it was actually like a weapon that they would use or some sometimes you know those those castles that you'd see like those little things just sticking up like along it's always along the side of a river. They would like have them in there. And it was almost kind of like a like a wall weapon. So like if you got close to it. The problem with it they couldn't direct it, so it would just admit all over to a certain distance. If you got close to it, you started hallucinating, and if you got like too bad, you'd either kill yourself or other people, and this is this is something they had back in the time when you have supposedly had. That's another thing. That stuff wasn't a moat. These things are power generators and that what that water is. I mean they're literally even starting to find that out too, that now all these castles, all these things that we thought was all for this and that no, these things are generating energy. And like I'm not making that up, Like they're starting to notice that.
Speaker 2: Do you think it was like simple back then but more advanced?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, for sure, you would have gave them an iPhone back then. They would have fucked everything up and probably did nothing, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, yeah, they would have found out what porn was and nothing would have got built.
Speaker 2: Exactly. And And what's what's crazy too, because and I don't know if you believe in the flood narrative or whatever, but ancient cultures they've talked about the Bible talks about it. I believe in the Antediluvian epoch times where this was an advanced civilization, that this was you know, people that were very heavily involved in the occult right or the you know, the Seven sciences, and that that civilization was in this Golden age at some period, you know, And I wanted to ask you this, do you do you think these things were taught to us or was it just a part of learning for the human like in the human experience, like like was it taught to us by you know, fallen angels or extra tragic magic and occultism or Yeah, I think it's may sound crazy, but I think.
Speaker 1: If somebody was to have an experience of death and that maybe actually like come back, you're gonna understand. It's gonna you're gonna know anyway, because what I guess, long story short, and it's just gonna sound crazy. I'm not saying I'm Jesus, and there's plenty of other people that have had this experience besides me, and don't say that, but my opinion, and if if you were gonna have a magical experience, you're actually committing suicide. You're gonna have to die and leave your body because God ain't coming to me. I gotta go to him. You know, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: In the flesh.
Speaker 1: I gotta do it in the spirit. So the experience of death, He'll definitely talk to the man at some point or at least he'll talk to you and you come back, you will have the same understanding that I think.
Speaker 3: All these other people have.
Speaker 1: Because it's gonna sound crazy, but like when you open up your eyes, you're gonna know stuff you never knew before.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah man. And it's uh I think too, what what happens when when people have those NDEs, right, like those near death experiences, like they they some.
Speaker 1: Of them drastically changes them for the rest of their life.
Speaker 2: Oh, I agree entirely, And I think that it almost has like a similar effect to how maybe psychedelics are being like at a therapy, at a therapeutical life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like kind of like like crawling the thin ice and not breaking and completely going through it.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: With like the the I do think with the hallucinogenics of certain drugs, it does kind of get you close to like the thinning of the veil. Yeah, very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, And I think too that's why they kind of are regulating these things in the public nowadays, because I don't know, if you're familiar, you may be familiar with the term, but it's it's almost like it's the it's like the Tulpa effect. Are you familiar with the tulpa effect? Right? The ancient Tibetan was a Buddhist Buddhism, I believe it is. I see that today. I see that especially being especially when when you mix psychedelics at a recreational level with other drugs. Right. It could even just be other drugs that are were illegal but now they're becoming more legal. That you mix that with propaganda, and now you might get like the ultimate Tulpa effect. It just depends on what like the propaganda is like for example, like UFOs. Right. Well, I'll use this example, like the slender Man. Right, Like the slender Man came out in two thousand and nine. This is when it was circulating around the Internet, and it was a term being pushed into the public a lot more. And because it was being frequently talked about, people were having the ideas of it, which then the ideas became beliefs, and then the beliefs, the beliefs became manifested and people were actually having this contact with this entity called the slender Man. Right, and even two girls I think from two different areas. Some people get killed over that, yeah, yeah, yeah, they stabbed I forget who they stabbed nineteen times, which nineteen two I think is an occult number. But that's interesting just to say at least up a lot lately, right, And I even think with numerology that's that's a I, right, so A being number one, I being the ninth letter. But I found that interesting that even another girl, you know which, who had an encounter with the slender Man, she was told by the slender Man to burn down her house with her family in it, and she'll be rewarded all of these. So so with that concept, what do you think? What do you think is going on here?
Speaker 1: Uh? I mean I I you know, I don't know how to even answer this. I do have stuff I want. It could be so many different things. In some way, I do think a certain I'm just gonna be honest, certain sexual identities that people are grasping onto is just because the Tavistock Institute or somebody came up with a name and an idea and said here have at it. Is that gonna be you or not, and then people will just choose although ignore it or whatever. So like I think things are literally constructed and made up. Just this is almost a very lusive thing to do kind of in a sense you're just gonna give somebody an option now of something to claim in another name, to throw onto you.
Speaker 3: Just to whatever. So I think that stuff's done on purpose.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not saying that like this happened because of that, but like you know, maybe like something like that or.
Speaker 3: Could like this be some sort.
Speaker 1: Of energy attached to it to where somehow like affected a more personal impressionable person. Like I wouldn't necessarily say it was, like you know, done on purpose, it could be, but sometimes I do wonder if there is just like some sort of code of frequency too bad things happening. And the reason why I even bring that up is there's been a few times where we have covered true crime on the show and I have running like, uh, Jamatria, I'm big on Jamatria, and just start getting a lot of the same matches. And it's not always like actually bringing up like horrible bad like names or things, but it's just like you just start seeing like like the like I met when we covered we covered the O the Craiglist Killer, like I was killing the prostitutes. I can't forget, I can't remember. I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yo go beach Killer. We covered him.
Speaker 1: We did a lot of jamatrio on his stuff, and like you would forget things that were like even matching other phrases that was popular at the time too, Like they were like I remember at the time we were looking at it, you know, there's always.
Speaker 2: Something going on with Trump like these like spells.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm wondering, is it like either, yes that I think sometimes I do actually think one, especially when it's like something like Mara Lago, mari a lago, mar a lago, hearing that on the on the TV over and over again and then seeing something else that equates to you know, and with jamachia and numerical value, it's the same thing. You're just you're just saying it in a different way, but it's the same energetic value. So sometimes I do think that, yes, they will pull certain phrases. That's the thing where I'm getting at too. Like even with this when we're looking into the true crime, you would see like a lot of the same like numbers again, just matching certain things, and it was like almost something that's popular and it's just like, yo, this is is this like some like and like of energy that's just like this is what you get when you get hit with this frequency or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Well, it sounds like it's almost a trademark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: It's a brand left behind something that's actually manipulating or I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, just a lot of people don't like getting into the numbers stuff. But there is there is some value into it. Because I'll even say this, the people that you you know that you're probably thinking, you know, doing horrible stuff, they use that stuff. So it exists. I hate to say it, you know what I'm saying, It definitely exists. I mean orders have their own ciphers. I mean that's another thing too. I mean the Golden Dorm has their own cipher. I think the Masons have their room. They just have the pig pen cipher. The ot O. Crawley puts a cipher inside the Book of the Laws. So I mean these things.
Speaker 2: I was digging into Alan Greenfield's book, right, the Cipher of the UFI. Yeah. And people again, you know, they're like what book is that. They'll look it up and they'll be like, oh, and occultist wrote that, what you're Christian? Why are you reading that? Well again, like I'm I'm investigating these things because deep down in my beliefs, I I feel like there's there's these forces that are responsible for a lot of these things. And like we were talking about before with the trademark, you know, it's like a calling card. It's like it's like the It's like when the Joker comes in and he robs a bank, he leaves the Joker card, right, And when you're ciphering these things, which I'm not equipped in, you know, or knowledgeable of jamatria or numerology, but when you do kind of break these things down with those tools, it seems to it seems to write a letter, right. It's almost like it lets you know, maybe what there's something to this, Right, then you dig deeper into it and maybe there are these entities that may be behind these things.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think, yeah, something almost like an yeah, yeah, It's like it's kind of like it's almost just like manifadly, it's just like a he hate using frequency, but some sort of like thing that was the energy to it that just when it gets into somebody, it just makes them do that type of weird, horrible stuff. So I would say, like, BLM, you remember when BLM was going on with the George Floyd'.
Speaker 2: Stuff, right right. I feel like that that was exactly so for the audience too, e Go Gore. It's kind of like similar to how we have Christmas and all of these holidays right throughout the year. It's where everyone kind of just ritualistically, they all kind of get together. They don't know why they're doing it, they don't know how it got here. They're not questioning anything in the reality, they're just partaking in certain things. But it's crazy, man, So real quick. I wanted to circle back around. You talked about oh, real.
Speaker 1: Quick, real quick. This was almost kind of an answer to Uh. I kind of went off in a different way, but I didn't want to bring this up. But you mentioned something about like the science or like I guess, kind of being hidden too, like not showing it or not letting you come out something. I just do want to mention it is because we've covered it on the show. I didn't even know until Lisa brought it up for the show. Maxwell's father, Uh. He basically for a long time controlled the medical I mean the science field with like if you published any papers, odds are he was the one he owned the company that did it, so that meant he controlled what papers got published, and he did that for a while. No life people would to go look into that, you'd realize that that family actually probably ran the last twenty years of how we were disseminated information in the scientific community. It's actually pretty freaking wild. It's like, you know, why aren't we talking about that? And I mean, listen, that stuff is horrible with Epstein, but you know, with the kids. But it's like even with him, what's up with the eugenics lab that we talked about when he first got it? You know, why aren't we talking about, like, you know, Maxwell's family basically like running the scientific community foul well oh yeah, yeah, like he sees so much.
Speaker 2: More, oh yeah, oh yeah. And that stuff with the Epstein you know we had on.
Speaker 1: The file doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. That's all the whole crazy what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: And what's so funny is is, you know, Epstein wasn't just only involved in blackmail and that kind of whole ordeal, right, but I think he was, and we had on Brad Binkley and the propaganda report he talks about where Epstein was involved in funding a lot of operations and then when you.
Speaker 1: All a lot of people know that, oh yeah he was in.
Speaker 2: Exactly it's Peter Teel right, we're I can't wait to get into that with your panel because that's crazy. Him and Alex carp there just like these Lord of the Ring nerds. But because they name everything, you know after you know, the Lord of the Ring is kind of sag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's a it's a symbol. It's almost like, uh, it gives like sonification to a lot of these ideas of what they are trying to do with the AI. I mean because when you look at in the movie, you know, you can see what the pallanteer was actually used for. It's used for military strategy. That's it here in Israel. Oh yeah, I think that. I honestly, I think he's the new iron dome.
Speaker 1: That they use.
Speaker 2: Oh dude.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I guess it didn't work too well for the guy with a lawnmower stopped on his back, He's got a pillowcase point and I was like, yo, this this is what started, you know, possible World War three. The guy with with a towel and a propeller on his back.
Speaker 2: Really right, right, golly man, jeez, it's it's all crazy, man, oh man, dude. The artificial intelligence, and so I tell you what, let's let's just kind of let's get into that, like artificial intelligence and and the fact that there's a possibility for a SI, right, artificial suit intelligence, and then right after that, you know, a g a g I artificial I'm sorry, it's it's a g I first, then ASI artificial general intelligence, and then artificial superintelligence. What comes after that, I feel is called what's what's known as singularity, and singularity. How I put it is in a way to where it's like my kid, right, my kid's two years old. I have to nurture my kid. I have to feed my kid. I have to do all these things until they're old enough to where they can do it themselves. And that's that's how I kind of wrap this idea of singularity with with AI, it's it's not conscious right now. Maybe at one point it'll seek a consciousness, but that's very similar to how one day my kid's going to want to, you know, leave the house. And once that idea happens, where my kid leaves the house, I have no more control over it at all. I don't I can't even predict the outcomes, right, And so if we if that happens with artificial intelligence, you know it's gonna be nuts. But what what do you think are the connections with the occult and AI?
Speaker 1: Well, I definitely think there's something there. Uh again, like even like even you know I said before, I think electricity magnetism really kind of boils down to like magic and stuff. And I think, like that's even like like the computers we're using with the electricity, and like the way I think that I don't know how to get into is that in AI is like all kind of like connected. Like I do actually think like using electricity is messing with magic, that's right, right, I think what we're what we're using right here. I mean Anthony cus Kircher predicted back in the sixteen hundreds. He says, at some point in the future, between crystals and light will be able to project spirits of demons. If you think about how our optimal cable works, it's this light getting shined and then these crystals glow in front of us are on our iPhone and the guy really wasn't too far off right, But what was this guy's name, Anthony cus Kirchen. I think he might have been another Jesuit priest too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like all I mean, the Roman Catholic Church is filled with the cultist right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. I like, I'm like, oh, let me think about a cultist to cover. Oh, let me checked out people. I'm dead serious. Well, like I'll even go like believe it or not. Some of the weird stuff is if you look at like the Gnostic Saint lists from like the people that Crowley put on the OTO thing, Like there's some people on there that you'd be like, what the fuck are they doing on here? From the Catholic Church?
Speaker 2: Right for the people that don't know about the OTO, could you just kind of describe that for us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Auto templey orientis it was, uh, it was the order that was eventually handed over to Alice the Crowley. I'm sure everybody knows who he is, the big bed beast. Yeah, they gave it to him. Supposely this is even the story, if it's even truthful. In my opinion, I do think he was, you know, a double agent or at least he was intelligence for at least one country. I'm sure. So, Like, I don't even know how much to believe about the guy that in general, but or his stories. But uh supposely was handed over to him. It was a Masonic. It was a Masonic order originally that was it was like in a it was uh. They sometimes they have it orders, whereas like the may they'll have like another order that's kind of like associated. They like if you if you were a Mason who automatically came in and you might have went to a different degree, if you know, if you were a certain degree in the Freemasons, you know, like he's say you're a like twelve degree in the Freemasons, you didn't may not start off at first or zero in the OTO. He might settle off for like thirdsth you know. So it uh, it was set up like that. When Crowley took it over, he ended all that. He changed and took out most of the uh, the initiations. I think there was like thirty three and he dropped him down to like thirteen or something like that.
Speaker 2: Now, why why did they Sorry, I don't mean to cut you off, I don't waned to Why did they.
Speaker 1: Give it to him. Yeah, well yeah, this is like I mean, I don't know. I mean maybe it's the truth, but to me, I was always just like it sounds like just it sounds too easy for people who like I want to believe.
Speaker 2: And I like, do they feel like maybe there's a certain characteristic of adept in them maybe, like like to where they it's like when uh, it's it's like I compare this with Star Wars, because Star Wars to me, is about the occult, but it's where guigan Jin, you know, senses that Anakin is the chosen one. So they just come bringing them and make him a Jedi.
Speaker 1: You know, he put out the Book of the Law and they came across it and they're like, oh, you're telling our secrets and this and that, and supposed he's like, I don't know who you are, and then like oh, we got to have a talk. And then all of a sudden they give him the ot o interest. I mean maybe they went that way, maybe it didn't. I don't know. He even had the astronargentum and that's like kind of known that that was not his either. It's there's was around way before him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so and so the OTO. Where's that out of.
Speaker 1: Uh well, I mean it's all over the.
Speaker 2: United so it's global, right, Okay, so I was living in New York. No, how Freemasons are all over the place. Got temples?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, free Mason temples are much more common. I mean, uh, the OTO may not even have something in every state, but they are throughout the country and in other countries as well. But like, I don't know if there's one in Alabama, I couldn't die. But you know, in New York and New Jersey and you know a few other states. I definitely did North Carolina, South Carolina, they have like stuff. Yeah, but yeah, uh yeah, what was the question. Oh yeah, it's a little bit in the way. It's not like freemasonry, though, I will say is like in freemasonry, if you want to start getting into the occult stuff, you'll play out to be there for a long time. You walk into the OTO. I mean, that's like what you're there for. I mean, it's if you're going if it's not a Gnostic mass, which is a huge ritual like type of thing that you're watching, or you're watching. My opinion, somebody cross the Abyss and come back.
Speaker 3: You watch that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's like that's in your face right away. Or if it's a class, it's gonna be in a class on something like to do with the cultism of magic. So it's like if you go to the OTO, it's yeah, I mean, your cultism is in your face right away. You know, it's not you know, the Martinists might be the same way. The Golden Dome would be the same way, but definitely not the Freemasons.
Speaker 2: Now, since there's all these different groups of you know, occultist, right, Freemason's Golden Dawn Oto, all right, what distinguishes them different from each other? Is it like a hierarchy?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's kind of like their their own set of like probably beliefs of reality denominations. Yeah, yeah. Or it's like, I mean it's also very like it's teetering cult like well one I will even say the OTO. Yeah, I forgot which degree is he? The seventh of the eighth? I never made it that high obviously, Uh you have you're signing over shit to them, So I mean, at that point it's a I meant a cult, But like I think I forgot what was the question?
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, No, just like what distinguishes them to be different from each other? Are they like denomination?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost kind of like that, like it's normally always has like some person who had an experience. It's like, I mean, really no different than Mormonism with Joseph Smith. You know, he had this experience with Angel Moroni and now he has his own version of like his Bible and stuff. It's really like some of the orders sometimes are things even start from like somebody who claimed to have had this magical experience and this is what they think, blah blah blah, and people get into it like a cult.
Speaker 2: Almost mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of stuff kind of does happen like that.
Speaker 2: Right, right, And so within the different kinds of orders of things, right like are there?
Speaker 1: I mean those are also like newer, like you know what I'm saying, Like that that perfect example, I guess would kind of be like Temple of Set, you know, a Quino started that like from how he sees things from his experiences, you know what I'm saying, which you know, just it's more of like a newer thing. The Freemasons. I couldn't really tell you too much because I'm sure that goes back a lot further, but just like New Orders and you know, like kind of like the Golden Dorn and Oto since then, in my opinion, you do see a lot of stuff that is kind of very much based on one person's experience that like it is highly known or famous in the in that in that area. Look at Blovotsky, it's just theosophy. But I mean people don't know who she is. Yeah, Krole, you got Thelma, you got Parsons. I mean that you know Lima as well. Uh, even like scientology goes back to al Ron Hubbard, one dude's idea of what our reality is and how are you gonna get saved?
Speaker 2: Right right? What do you think? What do you think these players like Alistair Crowley, Jack Parsons, you know Hubbard? What were they what were their goals? What do you think?
Speaker 1: I think they were all trying to really mentally screw people. Mass is a deception, I think Crowley definitely my opinion.
Speaker 3: I do think.
Speaker 1: I try not to try to see how I can say this my opinion. There is certain things I guess that might be true about the idea of Nazis like nowadays, but my idea of that from the past. It's really more of magic to where it's like you're deceiving massive amounts of people with sound and video, or things might be exaggerated, or things might be taken out of context, but it's there too. It massive fear into people, you know that. Like I'll use one example without having to use World War two. Really I didn't have any side and I don't care. But like with the Ukraine War when it first started, we most of the footage that we were getting from over there was coming from the Azof Battalion and that was any news art you could see Ann Fox, uh MSNBC, A lot of them were getting it from the Azov Battalion even say on the things you know.
Speaker 3: Supply by as well.
Speaker 1: They also know rep a swastika, you know, And I think a lot of the stuff that we were being supposedly told going on over there was a lot of bullshit. But like what I'm getting at is like why or is somebody who's weren't sports the Nazi swastika giving us the image of what's going on over there. That's that's me, That's something to be worried about because we're gonna be deceived by whatever that TV or that video, that image is telling us. Now, yeah, NASA, same thing. If it wasn't for Jack parsons breakthrough with rockets, we would never had an excuse to even get up to outer space.
Speaker 2: Right right, exactly.
Speaker 1: Man, it's all ways to deceive people. And al Ron Hubbard he just knew how to manipulate people. And I think the stuff that eventually, hopefully that will show that there is quite possible that al Ron Hubbard was actually like hugely involved with MK Ultra and the Montok experiments.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, man, And I think to a big part of their rituals, sex, rituals, magic, whatever they were doing, especially doing these things in the desert. You know, you've got Jack Parsons with the Babylon working I believe it was called. And then you had Alistair Curley with you know, Deyon of Horrus. He wrote, you know, the Book of the Law. He had this avatar appear to him call a wasp lamb too, yeah, lamb. All these things, the one that looks like the one that looked like the modern day Greg Yeah, was just kind of wild. Uh what's your what's your idea with with those those entities, Like how do you remind around.
Speaker 1: That, uh, I think, hm hmmm. I don't know who he's contacting of what he's contacting. I'll just put it that way. But like before when I told you that, like all right, the Book of the Law was dictated to his girl Rose, So basically child, we think about it that way. This is another child. He's just like Joseph Smith and is in his Oliver Crowderys the crowd.
Speaker 2: He's with me for all kinds of different things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, like that guy took Smith's notes of like Morona talking to him, so you know she's taking the notes from him. But I mean it's basically like what I was gonna get at what I told you before that I had whenever I have a magical experience is when I opened up my eyes, like no different things. Well, it will be to the extent to where it's like unless like maybe I had a voice recorder, but I don't even know. If I could say everything and typed at the same time, maybe I could get every single thought down that I'm gonna probably forget eventually because so much is coming out and so I believe it or not, it's it is that crazy. And sometimes I like I I do wonder, like, is that all this was? It was like this guy just had like I don't want to say it was a positive, magical experience. You could have been doing something different, but like, was it still like afterwards, was it still that outcome to where he's just blurting out stuff from something that I contacted and rose was there? It just here we go? Right this, this is the results from his experience crossing the.
Speaker 2: Abyss right right. And it's funny too because I think he's even alluded to the fact that these things that were channeled to him were angels and with how it influenced him and how it impacted him, right Crowley, It made him write basically like a different kind of like gospel per se, right like. And I find it interesting to you just as a Christian, right like reading the scriptures, the New Testament, reading how you know, Paul's telling us that if there is anyone that comes to you, and again he could be writing to people you know, past, present, future. It's kind of like how this firse plays out with me, where he's like, if anyone comes to you with a different gospel than the one that I've preached to you, even if it was given to you by an angel, and it doesn't match up with the one that I'm talking about. He's like imposter or like watch out for that. Be careful. But it kind of like plays into into the idea of what was going on with with with Crowley. So you mentioned magic and have you had any experience with magic? You've kind of alluded to that a little bit. Could you tell me some of your experience?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I know, I do think I have crossed the Abyss. I do think I have, you know, in the have come with conscious contact with God.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so the Abyss, what does that consist of? I've heard, I've read about it a little bit. I've heard about it, but I don't know too much.
Speaker 1: H man. There's so much behind that, uh. I mean there's gonna be physical feelings and my visuals to all this. But basically, uh.
Speaker 2: Because when I think of the Abyss, I think of like just losing our Oh no, okay, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: This is gonna sound weird, and it's another reason why I even brought up NASA before too. But like a lot of not before I cross over to the Abyss, I do have certain visuals that happen all the time, but like when I do cross the Abyss, it is almost kind of like it's gonna sound crazy. Does look like you're kind of like out in outer space.
Speaker 2: Like you're astral Well, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like you're just you're out there. There's like blackness, but then there's also just like all this like you're when you go into the from my experience, when you cross, when I've crossed over to the Abyss, and it's basically leaving form and basically leaving self identity and just seeing yourself in an experience, you feel like you're actually getting stretched out, like and you don't have your body. It's just as if you're I used to joke around and say almost like the Offenum where it's just like you're just like, you know, just looking at everything.
Speaker 2: You're not actually like there, And uh, is it like in the movie get Out?
Speaker 1: You know, I never watched the whole thing so that I couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: You, okay, because it's it's it's it's a it's the movie get Out. Basically, I'm sure you know what the movie is about a little bit, but it's like where you know, the the is these that this family that was in a cult family.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They were doing rituals on specifically black people because of their genetics, and they were detaching their consciousness through frequencies and they would get put into the this like I forget what the what it's called in the movie, but you're you're in this unknown like area. You're just floating and you're falling from a hole like a light at the end of the tunnel, and that is your perception still of like your optics, right, but you're falling into like this this abyss kind of this idea of an abyss.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: When I think of abyss, I think of like a deep water right, like like it just goes down forever and you're actually falling backwards and you're reaching out to the to that optical perception like that light at the end of the tunnel, and you're just you're floating there forever. And what happens is in that movie they actually were ushering in the consciousness of one of their family members who was very old but needed a new body.
Speaker 1: I do believe that actually stuff goes on. I do think that you can swap I know it sounds crazy, I do think you can do that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's being shown in movies all over the place. Man, I mean I was I'm at work and where I'm with the boys. You know, everyone knows I'm a fireman. So we all kind of hang out and chill on the recliners a little bit. You know, we worked twenty four hours, you leave us alone. So we were watching Alien Alien Earth.
Speaker 1: Oh and I've been told by so many people to check that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a pretty cool show. But in the first episode, they literally transferred this girl's consciousness who was very sick, and moved it into a synthetic body. So there's this idea of switching conscious or just moving this conscious over to the to the next one. And it's kind of like from the from the movie as well.
Speaker 1: It was something that was Netflix where these two kids astro projected at the same time. Every the other one was trick and the other one know whe they could go with their body. It was the craziest See. It was like it was a gay dude and a girl, and the gay guy like the girls fucking dude. So like he switched bodies so he could freak off with the guy and she he thinks, it's yeah crazy. I was just like, yo, like this got weird and just even weirder.
Speaker 2: So does this does this idea have something to do with kind of like but when.
Speaker 1: I saw that, I was just like, yo, I do believe the text possible? Oh man, But I mean there's been stuff. There's been stuff I talk about like.
Speaker 2: For like you know, a human to kind of understand because it's supernatural.
Speaker 1: Right, there's even stuff like it. Like it's like I don't I can't like speak on it too much only because like there's not too much day to read, but like or to even see like people went and got like you know, it depends if they want to take it for what it's worth. You can probably find the PDF of the Secret Rituals of the O two and uh, they go up to only a certain degree. And I can tell you from like the first three that I took. I mean there was maybe a little bit of stuff missing, but I mean just stuff that's really important wasn't there.
Speaker 3: So like I knew, I.
Speaker 1: Knew what I was gonna do before I did it, because I already right ahead of it, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So like at one of them, though, I higher up it, so I was talking about like taking I think like the soul out of a hom oculus and like which I do think is the brain, uh try and trying to put trying to put something back in before the ego comes back. So it sounds like, in my opinion that you're like kind of swapping ship. And I was like, oh, that's a little fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah the idea.
Speaker 1: I mean again, I'm not a member, so yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was. I was. I had on a buddy of mine who lives in the area near me one on one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, I think once or twice. Cool dude.
Speaker 2: I like him, yeah one one. It's a good guy man and uh real nice guy, very respectful guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he comes to the Monculous. We had him on for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, he talks about the monkeylus. You know, it seems like there's so why is alchemy and what's the connection with alchemy?
Speaker 1: And that's why I do think the homoculous why speak kind of hard for you to explain, but I do think it sometimes is the brain or like it even shows like if you went and looked up the homoculous, you'll see how like a body is used like alongside the brain to show like how it controls those things like you will find like even like I think medical terms actually showing the momoculars possibly being used to represent the brain. Fuck where was it? Oh again? I do think that if if death is a reality of magic, there's going to be a story from like when your eyes are open till they're closed, to like going to your brain and leaving your body.
Speaker 3: Like honestly like that.
Speaker 1: That's my opinion that from everything is from your eyes in here to your brain maybe even some of your other stuff. Believe it or not, There is there's paintings, there's symbology, there's sigils, there's all sorts of stuff actually showing all that, especially the eyeballs. The Catholic Church is loaded with the inside of the eye of your eyeball. People don't even realize.
Speaker 2: How far back does that symbolism go.
Speaker 1: I mean to when I was in Italy. It's all over that that stuff that you know, stuff in Rome. I mean it's everywhere. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is it like ancient Egyptian only, or is it like go all the way back to ancient Mesopotamia or.
Speaker 1: I'd say their style of how they show certain things like in my opinion, you know, I don't I don't want anybody take offense to it. If I'm looking at it like this, I don't put any less value into it. But the sea show is used a lot in my opinion. You know, we see water running from it. In your eye, the or serato looks like a seashell, and above it you'll have liquid in your eye that has blood in it, called the ocuous the vitreous humor. But then underneath where that seashell our serado looks, you have regular water. And so I mean to me, it's she's just seeing the seashell, and then you're seeing the water right there. And above the seashell is a thing that looks like your hilloyd canal goes up, and then you have the virtuous nerves that hang down and it looks just like a tree, and the things that are inside the virtuous nerves almost look like pomegranates. So it's like you don't like wondering. It's like, you know, you're going from water to wine too, almost like it looks like going from the water to now blood inside liquid. Like there's a lot of things in the eyeballs that I actually think is all over the Catholic Church and in the Bible, honestly, right right, Yeah, I could, Like, I could show you, like if you were to pick up a view of the eyeball and then look the Birth of Venus the same thing. Really, that guy knew exactly what the eyeball looked like. Oh wow, geez, I could I could easily like yeah, I mean, I'll send you after the show. I'll send you the I have on my computer and you'll be like, yeah, this guy was talking smack, that's crazy. Yeah. I even had the statue. You can't even see it too well, but I mean, I gotta check on my own. Nothing of it probably looks like the occult and it is or an eyeball, I believe it or I it is. It is an artistic depiction of the inside of the eye to mine to the way I look at it.
Speaker 2: Interesting I had. I had Raven on one time and top Lobster from.
Speaker 1: Definitely Yeah Yeah Yeah, I was all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh are you okay? Raven brought up one time because we were talking about the movie Avengers. We were getting in. I was on their show and I was getting into how Ouldtron is this anti Christ figure? It goes from being AI it goes from and it literally it's literally went through the stages of development. It went through you know, artificial intelligence, artificial general intelligence, artificial superintelligence. But then at one point he was seeking a body and this kind of goes to like the transfer of the consciousness. Where what was Ultron doing in that movie? He was actually building a body for himself, a monkeylus maybe right, but he was building a body for himself who was vision and vision. He actually threw up the sigil of Lucifer And it's actually how our eyes receive light from you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So even the unicoasal hextagram even gets very close to that, believe it or not. In NASA, like I had mentioned before, the Hubble telescope, the way it reflects the mirrors reflect the light to get the image makes the universal extram. That's another reason why I think NASA magical.
Speaker 2: Sieh, this is uh, Let's see if I can screen share this with you just for the audience so they can kind of check this Out's see here, So this is the Yeah, this is the sigil, and this is like how the was it the corneal cortex. I don't know. I'm not a Yeah, it reflects off of the lens. Yeah, exactly right, right right. And it was funny how how the the uh, the the body he was creating was called vision. So I found that interesting.
Speaker 1: See like that something to me would make me think that he was the brain and then vision was what he created, okay, yeah, or a way to become self aware ah, or because you can see yeah, yeah, because that gives you the option to be able to a reflection of yourself somehow you don't see something you know you have, you have a way to have an idea of self and what.
Speaker 2: You're not the least hm hmm. Interesting.
Speaker 1: I guess I was in some deep stuff. I think it might actually be like that. You never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you do you think? Do you think like Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons? You know, uh, these people were trying to bring in some sort of anti Christ.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't doubt it.
Speaker 2: Or some sort of and again that could be kind of you know general.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well I just take that as like anything.
Speaker 5: Negative, something something to because again I think they were here too mentally manipulated humans. I think all three of them are part of something to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I mean Alana Blovlosky, she kind of talks about this like Luciferian doctrine and the ushering in of of what that entity is. And then Alice Bailey talks about the what's she talked about. I forget, it's the it's like the one of the it's it's bigger than the ascending Master. It's like this this this maitra mitra or I gotta find the exact spelling on it. Let me see here to do. I'm trying to find it on Google. Oh goodness, well it sucks. Sorry everybody. I'll figure it out. We'll circle back around. But it was was basically that there's going to be like this Christ that kind of comes into the world. Biblically, you know, we view that as like the anti Christ, because we believe the Christ already came. And so I guess I'll just pick your brain on this, like do you think the occult is still working on that through rituals or whatever it is to bring in I don't know, this idea of a world ruler.
Speaker 1: I guess, oh yeah, yeah. I mean I would say they're all part of like kind of like where where how we've gotten to where we are?
Speaker 2: Today because we know the concept of like you know, a new world order all this stuff AI, and it seems like at some point, when are they going to just give the keys to this certain thing and just say, hey, the world is yours now if that makes sense? You know, who knows what entity it'll consist of or you know. I mean, I've got my beliefs, but it seems like, at least from my research, that they're really pushing hard with this through certain rituals. Again, I'm not an expert on the rituals, but it seems to be like these rituals can do really supernatural things, almost like unlocked doorways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really like you create like an energetic field or something reaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now do you believe in like portals?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Actually, Okay, have you ever had any experiences with maybe you know, you know, doing that or maybe someone that you do believe it or not.
Speaker 1: The reason why I believe that more is because of people that have actually purposely but personally met that are in the science into science and actually like maybe looking into that, or and because of like just like certain like Auston Forbes and other people that.
Speaker 2: I was going to bring that up too. I was gonna I was gonna be like, you know what, what does he talk about?
Speaker 1: Greenier too? I think it was rather interesting he was kind of presenting stuff like that at the Cosmic Summit too.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I think talking about you.
Speaker 1: Know, he thinks that they have that type of technology. Basically for me, I think portals. Why I think it's possible is because, uh, I do question if it's I think I think a lot of times when they're trying to do like weird stuff, like even I wonder about certain you question if they're trying to take this may sound crazy like one person's personal magical experience whatever. I do believe there's some sort of it's gonna sound crazy. I think it's like you're almost implode. It's like if you're soul has hard to explain, but it feels like you go one way and then go sucked out the other way. So it's almost like kind of like how you would even see like a black hole even come to be you know what happens at the end. It does. It does actually feel like that, and it sounds crazy. So uh, sometimes I wonder if this technology and the stuff that they're making is trying to mass produce that one small little event that happens to a person when their soul leaves their body, if they're trying to take that and like miss produce it, and then that that would possibly create portals. Because I do think with with magic in a sense, you're kind of going like when you when you come back, you're back to the future. Like it sounds like silly, but like you're kind of going back in time before the flesh, when you were a spirit, before you inhabited this spot. So I do think like in a sense you can start you can like play around. I think as.
Speaker 2: Well right now, is this like something as far as like fourth dimension talk or well.
Speaker 1: I think kind of going more into the spirit, which like I actually you like more on again, Like again, this is where I start like thinking that science and the occult starts the match if you you could. Technically, I can't explain it the best. This Ricardo guy's a genius. He's on you know, part of the Occult Rejects team. He has his own stuff too natural it's to a philosophy, uh, I mean he even has like that you know, paperwork and everything from other people, not him, you know, but you know it's been reviewing all stuff like it's you know, taken to be possible, or you know, you know it is possible. You know, just matching frequencies in certain ways you can actually travel like from one place to the next or that really having to do anything as long as you link up with this like certain frequency could be everything just be able to kind of almost go back and like back and forth through the whole fight. Sounds crazy, but like it would It just basically kind of like almost like we'll get through a portal, and our government has technology to like make holograms like in the woods, so it's like, you know, like if they could do that, like maybe they can make portals too.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, right right exactly. That's crazy man. So so have you had any experiences with magic? You know, because I saw an awesome clip of yours that Bennett made talking about you know, liver king.
Speaker 1: Oh the eye stuff. Yo. When every time I have a mess with magic, one of my eyeballs always blows up and the other one gets pinned. There'll be anywhere from like four to six millimeters in a difference, and if it's like six, that means the other one's fully at eight and the other one's at two. But like I remember, like when it happened, it was like there's a four millimeter difference. But I mean still that's like you notice it you look at somebody's eyes and be like, what the fuck is wrong with those? But yeah, like one we'll get all the way small and the other one's bigger. That happens every time I have a magical experience when I open up my eyes some you know, a couple of times it took weeks for it to go away, or sometimes to go away after a few days.
Speaker 2: Every time, what kind of like it kind of like makes me think of what you were talking about about the eye in general. Right, That's what.
Speaker 1: Started making me look into the eye and I started realizing how weird it is, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, wow, that looks like a cult sigil.
Speaker 1: That looks like a caled art.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you actually had like symptomatic effects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like even though the hospital said, like, you you know, whatever basic stuff they did, they're like, you know, you seem to be seeing all right, you know, but go see a specialist and then you know whatever, I went and saw when like two weeks later, when I got there it went down from four to three. So it took like almost two weeks for it to really go down that that, and I think like a week a week later it was totally fine, but like it took a while for it to even go down after the first one, after that time with me, but uh, she noticed it, and she had even like she did all her things. I looked at all this stuff and she was even like, your ees, sight's fine. She's like, I know, I'm looking at everything. She's like, I can't even tell you why this happened, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: And this is consistent. This is something that happens pretty much every time.
Speaker 1: If I think I was saying before, there is a certain uh things that always repeat visually and physically. I feel certain experiences before I cross the biz, so I know I know when to fold them. You know. If I don't want to go that far, I know to bring on the fear that will stop. Uh. If I bring myself kind of close to the edge and like hold myself there, and it's like again it's like I will be seeing a specific image and if I just like kind of hold it, don't let it do the next thing, I can kind of get some benefits out of it, almost like magic, to where it's like I might be energetic or like I might understand it a little bit, a little bit more than I would not as much as if I actually dived in, you know. Or it could be very what's the word I'm looking for. It's just something that could give me like passion or something like, oh, give me an idea that like, oh, I got to work on this. This is what I gotta do, you know, whatever it gives me ideas. It could almost be like a muse. I guess I figure I was going, oh, so like I can hold myself to the edge and that go completely over and then when I come out of it. Sometimes even when I do that, you'll even see a difference. I've actually it was a long time ago, but I even did that on one time I posted my eyes on Twitter. It's probably like two years ago at this point, and I was like, Oh, this what happens when you magic? And my pupils were totally different?
Speaker 2: Could you take me through like like what consists of you know, doing I don't know what to call it, like a magic show or it's not like a magic show, right, but it's what does it look like.
Speaker 3: Oh, like when I crossed the abyss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like uh.
Speaker 1: For me, believe it or not. The only times that ever happened that serious, it was me just sitting in a chair meditating. I did not do any ritual work at will.
Speaker 2: Actually, are you like totally cut off from all sensory deprivate like sensory deprivation. No.
Speaker 1: I did it. Sleep a sensory deprivation tank one time, and like I swear, that was like kind of got my kind of close there. I saw the eclipse put it that way, like that we see the eclipse before I blast off.
Speaker 3: I was able to.
Speaker 1: Bring myself to that point brother quick, in one of those tanks. But uh, it's normally like I'm just believing I'm just sitting in a chair with a flat back. I had to make sure it was flat and put my arm my arms like this on my legs, my back straight, close my eyes and go into meditation for a while to be so, and techniques that I would do to this like try to like feel my body or you know, and feel the energy go up and down. I work on chakras and stuff. But at one point I started noticing like if I was like some people. I don't know if people listen to your show mess with chakras, but like some people will say that they can feel them or it almost feels like a spinning bull.
Speaker 2: And points. These are these points right throughout the body is what the chakras are.
Speaker 1: And uh, the third eye, I was pressing on it like it's like you could like kind of feel like the energetic bulls. And I was one time, like I was pushing on it when I was meditating, and it's gonna sound weird, but like it seemed like it made the blackness that I already had from my eyes being closed, like darker like and it almost looked like it was just like like like as I pushed on it. And I remember that and I was like, I gotta do that again, you know why not? So what does the magician doing presses the buttons and what happened?
Speaker 2: That's a good one, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like he goes to the elevantor this guy gotta hit.
Speaker 2: Every flood right right, because there's no there's like no protocol to these things, right.
Speaker 1: It's more like, well, that was even another reason why I hadn't. I mean, there's multiple reasons why I left the oto, but one of them was my opinion, someone there is someone there has to know what's up. I don't believe that you all, none of you have had a magical experience. You should really tell people what magic might be. You give a little bit more of a background of what it can tell, because if it is really what I think it is, it's that's rather serious. Like if somebody would have told me, oh, yeah, well you want to practice magic, You're gonna have to probably die for like ten seconds. Maybe yeah, there, you're gonna bring up flatliners.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Hey, I'm a movie guy, dude, and I was just.
Speaker 1: Gonna bring it up.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna bring it up.
Speaker 2: And say that ship really that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's basically you're basically watching what uh a cheat code or a short cut to a magical expanse would be.
Speaker 2: And what was the what was the goal they were trying to achieve in that movie? I think just like they're just trying to just cross over, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then every time they came back there, things were always like they do different things or like things. It just wasn't the same anymore either.
Speaker 3: That is one thing.
Speaker 1: When I went to the I ended up in the hospital. I did it like three times in a week, and like, I physically did not feel right, and I was like, yo, like my body just like I think I'm screwing myself up. And that's when I went up going going into the hospital. I'll be talking honest with I didn't feel right. My head feels gonna explode. I felt like electricity going up up and down my legs. My eyesight wasn't even normal, and like just yeah, look like I was just like, oh, this is where they get the ideas from vampires. From it. It's like, yo, it was killing me to look outside. It was fucking I was just like, ooh, this shit is killing my eyes. Luckily, the hospital I went to is only like like less than five miles five minutes away, so like, I mean, I could see enough to drive, I guess, so I drove myself there. But I mean I was a little dangerous, but I was. I just said something was wrong.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what the hell they find anything.
Speaker 1: Well again they think, I mean, they confirmed the eye stuff. I mean, but again they don't know what was wrong. Then they hit me with this thing and it's never been an issue since then. I and there's a certain word for if there's somebody in the medical field that listens to the show that pabably know what I'm talking about. Well, yea hemoglobin and starts to go up in your blood. It almost kind of makes it like sludge. And sometimes that could just happen and people randomly out.
Speaker 3: Of know where.
Speaker 1: There is certain reasons why, I can, I think, but there is you know, sometimes it can just happen and you may have to go like once a month and get like your shit filtered, like not filter, but they'll have to give you like a bag of blood that it kind of like I will thin you out for the next moment.
Speaker 2: It's a call. It was that Polis simia or something.
Speaker 1: I only had to go see the person. Definitely. I'll let me just finish the story then, and you understand, I really don't know the name of it. They gave me a bag of blood and a bag of alien when I was there and told me, which actually was crazy as that I actually felt like ten times better after they even did that, not going to swear to God, like even like the headaches started to go away. They gave me that because they said my hemoglobe was jacked up from to nineteen point six, and I think they said, like thirteen or fourteen is like average, and they said your shit's like sludge. I was like, I don't know. Uh, so they gave me that and then they said you might have this whatever type of thing because they couldn't figure out why it would even happen. So they're like, you must be one of those one of those rare people where it just happens to you. Probably might not have to go and get get this done every month. They said, go see this specialist. They're gonna take your stuff and then they'll let you know, and you know if it's if it's bad, you know, you'll probably have to keep going every moment. And I went and they said, no, you seem fine, just come back one more time in a month. And when I went back to like, no, you're fine, to like it must have been a freak thing though, like never had the problem again. Wow, Yeah, well I know it was gonna be some inconvenient thing that I would have to once a month probably get a bag of blood.
Speaker 3: I was just like, yo, what yeah, yeah, so I do chuck that up.
Speaker 1: To possible, uh messing with magic now one thing too. I think somehow in their plasma does come up or get involved because I remember originally looking into it and like, you know, because at one point I was like, yo, something up with the eyes and the blood. You just you know, after that experience and all these things wrong with me, I'm just like trying to see, like what can make this happen? You know, what make it sound woo woo or corny? But I mean plasma is kind of like light. You don't mean you think about it. I mean I don't know, like is there something that's being used when you shoot out of your skull to the abyss? I don't know, Like I'm wondering, like if you it's like some sort of fuel of something like since I was kind of I'll be honest, it was why abusing it? Is that why? I was like that did I burn something up? Or did I overdo something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild. I mean it almost makes me think of Sorry. I mean I always relate everything, you know, kind of like to what I know that as far as the Bible where it says, you know, the life is in the blood, you know, and when you look at life, it's like it kind of breaks that down especially when you go back to like either the Greek or the Hebrew. Whenever it's used, there's context wrapped around of all that stuff. But I like to dig deep, deep, deep into the into the meanings of these things where it's relating to consciousness. And so maybe you know, small even smaller than the quantum level of things, you know, maybe at the sub atomic level even maybe smaller than that where we just can't see it. I can't even see it through an electronic microscope, but to where you there's some sort of relationship with our blood and our consciousness, maybe our spirit something like that. So so when these when these experiences do happen, maybe maybe when it when I don't know, you know, it's like I don't know how to explain it, but maybe it has something to do with you know, going into these states of mind or going into the you know, trying to cross this abyss or whatever that you're coming back from a foreign land. So yeah, you might have you might have a piece of bacteria on you.
Speaker 3: You don't Oh no, yeah, I do think that's sounds quite possible.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean there's even like you know, so many protocols are to like build like some sort of barrier around you. Even the gateway process tells you to do that. Yeah, there's like there's like, yeah, there's I think even something in the Golden Door. I could be wrong, but there is ideas of actually like kind of what do you think of the banishing? You're banishing all the energy around in your area to make sure nothing it's all you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wild. That's crazy, man. What was so? What was some of the craziest experiences you've had?
Speaker 1: Uh? The one time, Yeah, what was it before or half? I think it was before fun it could have been before I actually had like the wild like actually crossing the abyss, which that would probably take a while to cover. But I mean like if you ever wanted to talk about that, that might take like a half out forty minutes unfortunately to give like a really good explanation, but uh, or a story of it. But like one time I can't remember again if it was before after that, but when I knew it was like you know, the whole pineal thing, like I know, it was like pressing on it. Like one time I was meditating and I was pressing on it. I think this was before before like a wild experience I was practicing pressing on it because I had noticed that. I said that it did look like something would change in my eyesight with my eyes closed, and uh, when I was doing it, I started noticing almost like a like flashing when I have my eyes closed. But it's like almost like there's something that was flashing like around me that like I could see almost coming into like through my eyelids.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, what's that.
Speaker 1: I'm like thinking on looking maybe an ambulance is going by or something or whatever. Car nothing So that I do it again. Takes me a minute to get back to where I was again, and I started like pressing on my paneal guy and I start seeing this flashing again, and I was like, oh, what is going on? I'm like the ack and it's just not even on so it can't be like I at one point I was thinking like the candle, but it was like it was probably like six feet hour. It was a decent amount of way that it's like when I closed my eyes, like it would disappear. So why am I seeing like a flashing. It just didn't make any sense to me that it was the candle because it wasn't doing that when I closed my eyes originally, you know what I'm getting at. Like, so at one point, like I don't know, it happened again and I started to question, like and I was like, no, this is insane to think of this, but like, could it literally be for me pressing on my pinal gun? I was like, Nah, that can't be. So I actually get up and like go over to it, look down at it, and like I get myself kind of into that same scenario and like try to kind of have my eyes open a little bit, and I saw pushing the flame moves and that actually freaked me haf out, Like that's actually to me, that was like kind of scary because that told me right there that if that really happened, this reality isn't the way I thought i'd ever was, because I should have been able to do that. That like literally did freak me out. Believe. I know some people are like, oh, that's sound like it, but like, if that really happens, I'm sure you'd be questioning like yourself and God are like what's up right? Because that's not supposed to be real? Like it is if you really think about it, man, it's not you know, I'm even admituted it to get the ship out of me, that I didn't get no kicks off, that I ain't doing it to make money now because it's actually creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's wild, dude, that's wild. I mean I'd like to hear about your your experience with with you know, with the abyss and everything like that.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I mean I could try to go through it like real quick. Yeah, you know, the visuals, the visuals we.
Speaker 2: Got like thirty five minutes. Man, I'm cool, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh all right the visuals again. Uh well, first off, like I said, I would be in a chair. Uh what I would do my meditations. I would like kind of envision like the white light coming in through the top, going down through my body and then through my legs and into the ground common kind of almost like you know, grounding myself and throughout that whole time. It's like I'll try to like have my eyes closed and like try to visualize the energy like going through my body and like seeing it in my you know, you know, ethereal body whatever they call that stuff, astra body, you know, but like you believe it or it does kind of I think that stuff's actually really really important it was for me to have the experience that I had for me, Like I could actually as I'm closing my eyes and visioning like white going through like what I'm seeing as myself, you will I will actually feel like warmth through something moving as I'm visualizing in my brain, So there is some sort of mental contact I was making to my body, you know. I would do that, and then the chakras, you know that whole thing too, Like I'd say i'd be able to feel those. I would go up and down, and then I eventually would start pressing on the pineal gland.
Speaker 3: When the you know, I end up you.
Speaker 1: Know, crossing the abyss. I was pressing on it and again, like it would almost look like if I was like looking down at a black table, but I thought it was clean and like when like that and then realized it was like dusty and all the dust blow out and you just saw like it just looks like this black like like oil coming out of the ground that was like blacker than black, and it just SUTs like like so like it starts getting really dark and like around the edges almost kind of looks like a like lasered like like thermal lights are like almost like like really like almost like the rainbow colors, but like really thin lights like almost like an oil slick kind of coming out from the.
Speaker 3: Blackness and it totally fills up.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get a kick out of this because when you were saying something before, I was like, Yo, this is very much like my experience. As that happens, all of a sudden, you'll see like a really small like light pin dot light all the way in the distance, looks like a burning star, like a blazing white star, and the total darkness, and he saw like you kind of start focusing on it almost starts like to pull like closer. It gets closer and closer, and it starts to actually starts to look like an eclipse. That's what I have on my logo is this eclipse. I'll have this just eclipse. We'll just be like sitting there just like it's just amnist right there in your face, and it starts to look like explosions going on around it. And the reason why it looks like explosions it's really hard to explain, but like even when it was a tiny, tiny time any burning bright light, it still looked like there was like something there was depth between what I was visioning in that light to where it almost looked like like outlines, like if you were to draw clouds, like with a pencil just on a paper, like you would throw those outlines into the black. So like if any light showed up, you would see like these curvatures. It's so hard to explain. It's to explain, but so like as you see these like these flashing of lights going around the eclipse, it starts to almost look like it has texture and depth because of all these other like things in it, and it almost starts to look like an explosion. To me, it looks like, you know, literal explosions. And then when it starts to change over into like it it's almost kind of like very much like yellow or slightly red or like kind of like flames. Uh so I was paying attention over there, it turns completely red sus almost look like roses now bursting open like I have one of the logos I have looks like roses, kind of like around the moon or around an eclipse. It starts to look like roses bursting or blooming around it. And after that happens, it starts to look like colors like those very vibrant rain bl like it's four different colors, red, blue, green, and purple. I think it's normally what I would see coming one color coming out like almost out of each cardinal direction, spinning like spiraling out of the eclipse to where it almost looks like this like pulsating lines of like vibrant colors, and it's just like coming at me. And then all of a sudden it will start to turn into like geometric shapes. It's almost like shoot like flying towards me, spinning coming at me from the eclipse. And then this is when I get it to where my logo comes in, which I had mariout from symbolic Studies designed for me. Great job. Uh, it will start to look like all of a sudden, these windows start coming out of the eclipse on both sides of me and going like really slow though. And I try to use sometimes that like if you're in the subway and you had like trains coming down going the same way, you're like in the middle of both you know, both whatever, and you were looking in those cart windows, just those cart windows. It would just be like those floating by and they all have like different scenes in them. It looks like different places, different times, but like none of them really look too like. It doesn't look like much is going on. Those will start slowly coming down. At that point, I'm gonna start feeling and I'll maybe go go over the physical feelings after I just get through this. At that point, I start going through all these physical feelings.
Speaker 3: But uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once that kind of stops, they stop going again. It looks like a huge eclipse. It's like this white sphere with this black one in the middle of it, just glowing. It starts to separate that way, going up to where it almost looks like this big grin staring at you in the face. As it's starting to like eclipse with like a crescent very much looks just like Tooth's headdress if you're separating one sphere from the next, where it looks like that crescent with the sphere on top of it, if you're pulling one away from the other. As soon as the black one goes and now this whole time I'm pressing on my but neal glen. As soon as that black sphere disappears, it feels like whatever I'm pressing on me just got smacked back into my head. Bam. And all of a sudden, I feel my soul right out the back of my head. It feels like you bust right into it, the thousand butterflies stretching out into everything and totally lose your body. And I don't be totally honest with you. No matter what drug anybody ever has done, no matter how good of a nut you think you busted, it is not gonna come anywhere close to the feeling of love that you think you have ever felt, even for a person. It feels like one hundred percent unadulterated, perfect love. You don't even know who you are anymore, but all you feel is love. You don't even know where you are anymore. All you feel is love. You know, I question in the damn thing because everything just feels amazing. And as soon as I think of self, where am I? What's going on? It's over. I wasn't worried about God anymore. I was worried about me. Of course, it's over.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: I do think I was in the presence of God everything all at once, and instead of enjoying it, I was worried about myself. Now I'm not that anymore because I've just taken myself away from it. As soon as I am something, I'm not something. As soon as I have identity of self, I am not with the OL anymore. So it's all over.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy, man. And so how long did this experience last?
Speaker 1: I mean, I could feel like minutes sometimes, but I don't think it's that long in reality. I think it could be like five.
Speaker 2: Seconds, yeah, right, right, right right.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't think, like, if you're going out, I don't think it's like you should probably. I mean I guess like if you if you if you walk up and acted normal, people may not even notice if if you did anything going into a meditation. You know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, right right, that's crazy, bro. So when you when you say pressing on the pineal, like, how would you describe that too? Like how'd you explain.
Speaker 1: That that's the whole thing? And I know it sounds crazy, but it's like you know, and again I'm but I would just assume maybe your listeners really aren't practitioners and stuff like that, but people who are maybe big just into chokraate work, not even well, I mean, that's all that could all be considered all the same thing, I guess. But you know it sounds corny, but I really do think you can start feeling these things, you know what I mean. I mean you even look at it. Some ancient medicine goes back to by acknowledging certain spots on your body that can help, you know, but I do feel them. If I was, if I was to start getting back and like again, like I told you, you know, I don't do rituals anymore. I only meditate, you know, if I was to start even getting like heavily even into that. A lot of times the meditation is just to clear my mind really or just you know, relax. If I started doing that, like seriously, it wouldn't take more than probably a few days to where I'd be able to let's feel those things spin again. I really do believe like I feel something. In my opinion, I can feel that. I mean, I would I would even say, not saying that the Oto, since the Oto believes that they are of importance, should mean anything. But when I was in some of their initiations, there's times where they will tap certain parts of your body that you think they're just neither getting your attention or just you know, it's part of the whole dramatic scene. Like one time they'll take a sword and I think they lift it up and kind of like smack your cross like your waistline, and like it kind of catches your attention because I think like somebody from the side. Whatever, it caught my attention. It was like, oh, okay, whatever, But it was nothing hard, you know. They tell you after the fact, like sometimes like after a month later, after you're do an initiation, they'll have a class and then you could come in and kind of talk. They'll give you a little bit you know some I guess what information about what you just went through. It's not much. They did bring that up and they said that that was to actually activate that chakra right then, So now you tell me every time you've always like because it's been done a couple of times in different ways, you you know, hit me in a certain you know, is that is that what it is all about? Now? And like why are you doing that? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you have to be totally honest with you. In manerval, they tell you that initiation, don't trust, don't trust everything that you're seeing. And the first initiation they'll tell you again don't not everything as is as it seems. And then in the second initiation, they're gonna tell you not everything is it seems, and don't trust your brothers and sisters. So like the first three degrees, you've already told me, don't believe the bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you think they kind of say that open?
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe like thinking that maybe some person will actually save themselves.
Speaker 3: They'll listen to weapons coming out of them house.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, okay, can I see that? I see that.
Speaker 1: I actually think of my well, see, I don't think that's I guess I could have been inherent on purpose for Crowley, But I don't know how the order is. You know, I have wandered from inception. But like I do think some of these orders now if they weren't from the beginning, I think they are run by the CIA.
Speaker 2: Now that's uh. I mean, I wouldn't doubt that for a second, right, because.
Speaker 1: There's some that I saw pointing fingers because someone was again attacked by other occult is here, because that does happen. There's a certain order that I think the CIA is running or the military is running it, because it's they have so many different innrotors, and they have very intelligent people that are in there, people with PhDs. They're not stupid people actually, and they all have them working that a lot of them are in different these different inner rotors that are inside the temple fuck that is inside his inner rotor, I mean inside of the secret secret society. And uh, if you look at what they're doing, it's almost like everybody's been decomparted tomental life whatever that word is. Everybody's been separated, and you're all kind of like looking at your own like they just own little specific thing, and it's like they don't realize the big picture because they're all being kind of taken off and put in like a small little fucking box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll move you over here, We'll put blinders on you.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, exactly, yeah, yeah, And they don't realize that. I think they're actually being used for the government or the CIA to actually know.
Speaker 2: What's so much funny too, is science is really broken down in the same way. Medicine today is broken down in the same way you want it. You got a heart problem, you go see a cardiologist. But the cardiologists only study and transfer information within each other. They don't mess around with you know, uh, the on you know, the kidney you know doctors, they don't mess around with the lung doctors, they don't mess up. They stay within their field of practice. And then like that's it. But if they were to you know, exchange information, that would be in a way better for us, if you get what I'm saying on the medical side of things. But you mentioned schools and secret societies. Uh, what are some of the big colleges that seem to be you know, pretty heavy in the occult.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I saw on your page that you you you must have a drone or something. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah you could if you could break that down for me, like what schools are involved with all with all this kind of stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh oh definitely.
Speaker 3: Yell Oh my god, Why am I having problems now?
Speaker 2: Is that where Skull and Bones is?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yo, that has like that. I think they have over They might have a dozen of more, believe it or not. I probably have went there and filmed at least like seven or eight myself. I still haven't put out. Yeah, I have probably like three episodes of like yell at the at the graveyard out there that I could show. Yeah, there was stuff that I got with the drone that like, you know, an obelisk and like basically like was a pole whatever. It was like this geometric stuff on the ground that is that's very interesting. I think that might have used to have been an obelisk in that spot.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 1: It was interesting enough. And I know people like to like a lot of times, people like to go with the whole it's a penis. But my theory, my first hearder here eventually in the future where you're gonna find out those things are being used because if you look down sometimes when I have my drone, the work that you see on the floor, to me, it looks like a power grid. Those things have something to do with free energy.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't doubt it. I mean, you look at streets and cities today and you look at a microchip and you're like, dude, it looks it looks the same. It looks so you know, geometrically it looks similar, right or you know, I don't know the name for it for streets.
Speaker 1: But one thing I do want to say, and I'm not trying to promote, uh, I'll just say it this way. Crowley was really good at this. You sexualize something, nobody will look at it.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: And that's it's like everybody should. But if you sexualize something, most people will never take any There's nothing in there. It's all just perversion. Hmmm.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. He is, like, that's a good point. That's a good way to bury certain things.
Speaker 1: Yes, like dares and and I say, I don't think he was the only one to do it. But like, even if you look at the history in certain areas, you are actually it was easier to talk about like screwed up ship and publish it than it was actually to talk about other things.
Speaker 2: Oh way, jeez, well what's crazy too? I mean when you.
Speaker 1: Were like like you like you could write about smut, but like you probably couldn't talk about actuals like certain occult ship.
Speaker 2: Right. And so what was it at Yale you did with your drum?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, oh god, you it almost looked like that, Yes, it's but it's not. Yeah, it looked it looked like the uniicversal hexagram, but there was a part in there where it's completely off.
Speaker 2: What's the name of that, do you remember?
Speaker 1: It might have been the New Haven Green?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks extremely close to it, but if you look at the middle you can tell it's wolf.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, your footage is so much better than all these pictures because you actually got the aerial of it. But I'll show some pictures here. So you've got this one. If you were down, this would be like the top area or vice versa or whatever. Maybe it looks like there's a It just looked kind of crazy. Here's another picture this this kind of shape here, all these geometric lines. You think this is something Crawley saw.
Speaker 3: Uh No, actually that simbil.
Speaker 1: Uh I mean I could look it up. This is the that symbol he did not make up. He actually took that from somebody else.
Speaker 2: Who do you so, who do you take this from? Just?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 4: Look it up? Unicersal hexagram actually, and so what a what is it called a unicrstal hexagram? And this is where you could draw a hexagram with.
Speaker 3: That one in one motion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never have to lift your hand up.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Okyeah.
Speaker 1: It originally shows up. Well, they're saying, oh no, it's brought up in this sixteen thirty nine hexagrama mysticum which whoa? Actually, if you look at that, yo, you should go to this page the unicessal hexagram that actually looks like what's on the grounds the hexagram the hexagram hexagram, Yeah, unicersal hexagram. If you go on the Wikipedia one and look at the link for the for that hexagramma mysticum and just put your hand like hover over it, and it shows you the preview. What's the next page. If you were to click on it, you'll see that you'll see the same symbol come up.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, so you see are you seeing it with me?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Where is it? Right here?
Speaker 1: Oh? Hold on, hold on, let me switch over, let me switch over. Yeah, over on that hexagramma mysticum right up there. Yeah yeah, see oh dug, yeah.
Speaker 2: Look at all. Look at the Look at the geometry here. This almost looks like almost like that that sigil, that Lucifer's sigil. Maybe I don't know, I mean, who knows, but so let me hover over that again. Okay, I see that past scals there. Okay, this is wild stuff.
Speaker 3: Berto supposedly in fifteen eighty two, so like we Crowley used.
Speaker 1: It, it was already out. Here's another thing with him again that people.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be totally honest with you people.
Speaker 1: I think give him too much credit. There's really not He didn't write all the rituals people think he wrote. There's only you know, a few handsful that he actually did. Like he didn't come up with a universal asagram, you know what I'm saying. Like he was he was a myster synthesis and stealing other people's work. I mean even his line in the Serpent, I mean, that's that's taken from like the line of Judas Gotcha. I mean it was just other things a praxis or whatever. Like, there's just so many different things that like he just squeezes. In my opinion, we used a lot of people's stuff.
Speaker 2: M So, I know you mentioned you mentioned or I mentioned, uh Liver King right with the he went viral with the eye blown and everything. I know, this kind of circles back to your experience and why you think he's doing.
Speaker 1: You think all these celebrities are kind of doing uh either that or yeah, either that or it's like they're in the family or in the club. You know. But in my opinion, it's gonna sound silly probably to some people. But I do think, like, honestly, probably about seventy percent of like famous people would probably will do to this. I think some of them might even be that's why they're so good at what they do, so good at their instruments, so good at that truth is because they're having the experiences I'm explaining, and they're putting whatever they got into.
Speaker 2: That, right, right, that's crazy, man. Oh dude, jeez. Man, Well, Nick, we're at a We're at an hour and fifty five minutes. Man, It's it's it's been an awesome time. We put in some work, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was our first episode together and I'm sure we'll have many more. Sure, And I really had a good time. And it was and and again this is something a little different that that we've been usually, you know, as far as guests and stuff. And but you know what, as a Christian, as a man of God and as someone with you know, at least my belief system, it's it's really important to have many different kinds of people on this show. It's it's meant to build relationships and build friendships with others that are a part of the podcast community. Man. And because we all know a little about a lot, and we all have so much that we could really trade with each other. We have so much that we could pass to each other as far as different little golden nuggets of knowledge and all this kind of stuff, man, And this conversation was a deep one for me.
Speaker 1: Yea was just great chat for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I appreciate you, bro, and you know, I hope everything for you, you know, just blessings for you, man, I hope blessings for you, and real quick for the audience if you wouldn't mind just plug in your information where they can check out your stuff and channels and where they can support you the most.
Speaker 1: H Yeah. The Occult rejects that it is on all major podcasts. Uh so I'm bitchoot Rumble, uh YouTube and uh yeah, bitch Rumble on YouTube. Yeah we got Facebook as well, Twitter, Instagram, but uh yeah, if you want to catch the videos, I suggest YouTube, but they maybe you know, I won't sense it myself, so there could be extra stuff on Rumble or definitely extra stuff on audio. So because the audio really doesn't sensor me with spreaker, So yeah, check check that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm glad that that's kind of like a little perk for folks that check us out on audio. Everything is kind of it's nice. Freedom is nice.
Speaker 1: One time, actually, I will say one time, and this is how they get you. There's a little bit of thinking to leave. We'll leave with your listeners. Sometimes some of the stuff like again, like with these initiations, that stuff could actually be copyrighted, so when you start repeating it, they can actually hit you with the copyright strike. And when I covered like the first three initiations on my podcast, I actually got it with like an email every single and it was happening within like two or three days. Bit Shoot Rumble YouTube and Spreaker well took it down because a lawyer, it was crazy, was a girl I even knew, and went to the lodge that I was in. She was one of the lawyers for the OTO and hit me with a DMCA saying that this is copyrighted and it has to come down. So even their initiations technically a copyrighted somewhere in a book.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yes, Wow, that's crazy, man, dude. It's so funny. How you know you just mentioned a normal person that works for Spreaker. It seems like right, or they're a lawyer or somewhere right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. They were away for the Oto and yeah, they said they send a letter to Spreaker, and they actually took it down. Yeah, rumbled bit shoot they they supposedly your free speech, they took it down. No line.
Speaker 2: It's it's funny because what you're what you're saying makes me think of in the movie Blaze, right, Blade obviously you've got Blade, right, he's the he's the vampire killer dude, right, but he's like hybrid. And then you have the vampires, which I'm making a connection with like the ot O s right, or these secret societies, and then they have these familiars who kind of work for them.
Speaker 1: It's like the ones that like, go on, you baby, what are your boys?
Speaker 2: You're right right right? But golly man, well, hey man, I appreciate you. This was a fun episode.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it a lot, and.
Speaker 2: I hope my audience did as well too.
Speaker 1: And looking forward to get you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude, it's gonna be a lot of fun. I'm gonna work out definitely a bunch of Yeah, I'm gonna work up a bunch of my research for it, man, because it's it's some of it's kind of mind blowing. Some of it it's kind of like dark, but I kind of try to wrap it up with a nice positive message at the end, because you know, I am a man of freedom, and I, like, you know, I just want us to be humans, man. I want us to live and have a wonderful experience here on this planet. You know what I'm saying. But it just seems like there's just a lot of totalitarian, technocratic stuff that's going on and just getting out of hand, and if we could expose it as much as we can, then you know, people will be able to hopefully one day, you know, stand up against the machine. So but Nick, thank you so much, man, I appreciate you, and I'm going to move right over into the next segment.