Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma's secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with insta Cart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: See if we all kicked off here, Yes we did. Awesome. Yeah, man, the audio line kick is nice, very cool. I like that a lot. Good, good good. It's just check FTJ make sure that's rocking and rolling. Then we're back on its Yeah, click the wrong one. It would appear we are good to go everywhere. I don't know why I says be one, but whatever. Cool. All right, let's get to it. So we just we left off almost towards the end of the video before I got that call, and I didn't really have to rush because you know, it doesn't matter the amount of mistakes that certain woman makes, it's never accountability, never any kind of acknowledgment of that then whatsoever. And I'm just gonna share something real quick with you. Then I'm gonna show you something about the appointees by Trump, and then we're gonna get back to the video. But for some reason, my daughter was wearing I mean, I thought, maybe it's because she decided to chose to because she has all kinds of hoodies and jackets that we have for but she was wearing one of Rebecca's hoodies that's really long, really big on her because she's a little good right, And through the announcements in between the awards, the whatever vice principle or whatever, I was saying that they had these hoodies, and so I asked, after we had a chance to talk after everything was done, I was like, you want to get fair a one on those? And I just said, well, let me take her two of them so that she can try them out. She can't go it's right around the corner. Mean, why are you making up these rules? Number one? Number two? She's your daughter. She's my daughter. Nobody's gonna tell us what we can and can't do, period the end. And if I need to go into the classroom to hander something, they better let me do that, especially if I'm already into the building. It's not like I'm been walking from outside and just bring it to the office. They they're not even settled back there yet, so it's not like that's a big an interruption for me to just say here, you know. So that all aside. Then she starts dictating size and I asked her input, but I was like, that sounds like extremely big. Why would you pick a large when our daughter is a short little girl? Well because blah blah blah. And it's like, if she grows out of it, I'll buy her another one next year. Why do we need to make it look floppy and sloppy? The clothing not my daughter? But why do we need Why do we need to do that to her? Why can't we just give her something that fits? And so when I walked up there, Rebecca was all up in the talking to the people and basically deciding what I'm going to pay for, and it just irritated the odd of me like crazy, like so now you're going to dictate. But where do you think you have the right to do that. We don't even have a like, a standing like rapport with each other anymore. Why do you think that you have the ability or the or the right to step in and completely control the situation. I'm the one with the card here, I'm the one taking care of it. Why can't I pick the smaller size the medium so that it looks nicer on her? It's like, there's no logic, and I'm a logical person, so there's nothing that we have in common. There's no common ground whatsoever because there is no logic. And if I'm the one taking care of well, let me do it. Let me let me fail or succeed on my own. Why are you interjecting? At ten to fourteen is way too big and it's gonna look it's gonna look sloppy, and I want better than that for my daughter. But yet I wasn't allowed to, And I'm sure Rebecca isn't gonna make the distinction. She's just gonna give it to her and it's gonna be like, oh thanks, mom, right, I make her look real good, a lot better than she deserves. Okay, so this is is the thanks to Nick for sharing this with me, but this is from Concealed the Truth, and it says this is from Dan Bilzarian, which I don't know where the hell he came from, who he actually is, or why he's on every major platform being promoted as much as he is. That to me is suspicious as hell all by itself. But I mean, what's with the haircut, dude? Anyway, I hope Trump was just playing the game because if Israel is controlling him, we are so fucked. That's what he said on the sixth. Okay, and then here you go. Israel media reports Kushner will return to advice Trump. We should have expected that, since it's his son in law. On personnel for the second administration, Trump has selected rabid Zionist representative Els Stephanick as the next UN ambassador. Well, here's the funny thing. UN controls us. So they dictated that he just made it official and received from pro Israel lobby nine hundred and seventeen thousand dollars eight hundred and looks like twenty seven cents or are a hundred twenty dollars dollars? Or is that a seven or one. I can't tell. I think that's a it's hard to tell, all right. Next, Trump is considering pro Israel boot licker. No, this is this is already probably a thing boot licker sender Mark Rubio for Secretary of State. I just saw something where he said, it is a shame that they're making us have to kill all those children, basically with his statement as he's walking down the hall, and I hope you put this on social media. We have to fight, We have to get this word completely. Da da da da da gotta we gotta make them win. We gotta make them win, no matter what. I don't know exactly what the words about. I don't care. In paraphrasing, he's a psychopath. Anyway, Trump is considering pro Israel boot licker. Seven. And then it says he got over a million and Trump has selected zion as former Congressman Lee Zelden to lead the Environmental Protection Agency. Nine hundred and sixteen thousand. So far he's been getting. And then Rick Scott, Trump allies are backing APAC stooge Rick Scott for Majority Leader. You knew this was going to happen, right like this, This is the thing Trump has selected a pack approved represented Mike Waltz to serve as a National security advisor. These senators are Israel approved. You've got Tim Shehey, Jim Banks, Mitch the Bitch, McConnell, John Curtis. I don't think he's related to Tony Curtis, h Dave McCormick, and Bernie Marino. And then there's these people here. You can look at it. There's that under the ship fuck shift. He's still there because mister tough guy is gonna train swamps.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Reuben Gallego in Arizona is a worthless Marxist piece of shit he got in of course, slot kint. That sounds awful, irish Amy Andy Kim d dung dung dung dung. Also uh as I say Angela. Her last name is also Brooks in addition to Brooks. That's hilarious, And it says somehow people were delusional enough to think that Don Junior or Ron Paul would get Trump to make Tulca Gabbard the Secretary of Defense. Why would we want that? Either she was a freaking Marxist as well. No, you get na kind of Fox News host who literally worships Israel. This feels like it's like cut, isn't it? I can get half the thing. I don't care about that. Thirty one Harvard organizations blame Israel for Hamas attacks. Do you know what Harvard is? This is all for play. They might be manipulating people that really believe in certain things, but this is all for the play, all for the play of liberal conservative. But they run both sides, all right? Now, why can't I find theirs? And that's not what I was looking for? Okay, you can't see you? Okay, good? So I put this up. Where is it you played potentially with yourself? It seems like there should be a width somewhere in their anti defecation league. Thanks you for what you've We were of screwed either way one way or the other. The answer is still it's going down the same tunnel in that is the poop shoot. And then this is my other one says is Reel before the election and Israel after the election. That's from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. In case you don't remember, and we can't forget this, this was from Joseph Polka. I think I shared this. I know he's actually on a telegram. The Americans are good but America will be taken over and destroyed from the inside by a Zionist lobby.
Speaker 4: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season in Stacart's here for hosts and there our whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders, service fees and terms supply.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, gramma secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with Instacart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: Oh, you mean like apek and in fact that they already own everything, control everything, and have infiltrated long, long, long ago. I agree with you, sir. The Americans do not see this. They are getting decadent. Zionists will use this to destroy them. Well, Margadaffi, they destroyed him for saying so. And then here's some quotes by Trump. Again by thanks for just a poke. I believe we also shared that one quotes by Donald Trump. Let's not forget everybody, go get the go, get your shot, Get the shot. That's no different than when Biden goes whispers, get the shot. The vaccine is a great thing and people should take advantage of it. I would recommend it to my vaccine skeptic allies. Don't let the Libs win when you promote vaccine skepticism. Wow, what a manipulation that is. Don't look at reality because that's that's liberal. No, it's not who even says things like that? I recommend you take it. Once you get the vaccine, you get better. Oh better for who take the vaccines. It is working. The vaccines do work. It's tremendously successful to the people who are making them. Yeah, the culling is awful successful. I'm all in favor of the vaccine, and people aren't dying when they take the vaccine. These are straight quotes and obviously from Delusionville and completely inverted. You find it piece of shit. So there's that. Let's get on to the last couple of minutes here of this thing. Here, Where do you go? Where do you go? Where do you go? I gotta click it again? Okay, how much time do we have left? Let's say, oh, not much at all?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 2: Should we back it up a couple I was talking towards more part of it, right, No, No, I'll back at like to the eleven minute mark, which is wow, that's pretty deep it goes mister. And somebody reminded me that when they asked me about this guy's name a while back, I go, well, it sounds like cesarean.
Speaker 3: Changes.
Speaker 5: So many changes happened around the fifteenth sixteenth century, the Renaissance, with the coming of the tutors, and how it was.
Speaker 2: That just somebody named Renee didn't didn't do it. So it's a Renaissance, not Renaissance.
Speaker 3: Fifty one hundred years prior.
Speaker 5: The kings are shivering in windowless castles, shivering to death.
Speaker 3: And then all of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden that is a bit dramatic and a bit ridiculous. And then all of a sudden, the aliens must have been here. Of course, of course Cesyrian.
Speaker 3: The enormous empires rise.
Speaker 5: Now we have an important document, an important period in Christianity at the time of as Emperor Constantine. We have a thing called the Donation of Constantine, which was the stamp of approval on Christianity.
Speaker 3: Now, the Emperor.
Speaker 5: Constantine lived between two hundred and eight to three point thirty seven AD.
Speaker 3: After his vision.
Speaker 2: Now remember this, Remember what I showed you yesterday. He's not the person who made it. Oh, actually, I'll just read it to you that way. I did it right exactly. Collections is my screen shots? Give me my screen shots? Yes, okay. So it says Constantine the Great around three twelve adopted Christianity as is cult. He may have been influenced by his mother and blah, blah blah, Atlanta, YadA, YadA. In three eight, Theodosius the First issued the Edict of Thessalonica, making the Nicene Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire. People can conflate the two. He made it his preferred cult over Mithraism, which exactly emulates what Catholicism was constructed as. And when they talk about Sun cult and stuff like that, here, that's they're talking about a later bastardization of it, because these were Moon and Saturn cult worshipers that adopted the Sun cult practices. There's a lot of misconception and deception here. And who made up the original church Oi, that's who.
Speaker 3: He had a vision.
Speaker 5: And after that he went on to issue the Edict of Milan in three thirteen eight, which legalized Christianity throughout the empire. Okay, so you've got to legalize it. Shortly thereafter, it became the fastest spreading religion. Arthur Kemp, the historian, says that Constantine's conversion to Christianity has still shrouded in mystery and led to the most famous forgery in European history, that which became known as the Donation of Constantine. This document purports to be a signed document by Constantine, and its principal feature is to grant the Bishop of Rome, that's the pope, temporal authority over the city of Rome and the entire Roman Empire. Not only is this important for this particular show, this particular program, but again I want to note, look at this from the thesis that we were relating in Atlanta's alien visitation and genetic manipulation, we see another important tie in here that the pope, that's the religious authority, gets his power originally from the monarch, from the king. Who were the kings? Where did their bloodline originate? That then, in the earliest part of this millennium, this early part of the last millennium, in the first centuries AD, we should have the king, the monarch authority giving the rights to the pope to create this official religion.
Speaker 3: That's a very important anecdote.
Speaker 5: Camp goes on to say, although there are many glaring factual errors in the text of the document, which by themselves show the document to be a forgery, the donation of Constantine was accepted as genuine until the fifteenth century and was used by the Catholic Church to claim political power in not only the Roman Empire, but also ultimately in all nominally Christian lands.
Speaker 2: And this is remember a partnership, a partnership between the very influential Oois and Catholicism.
Speaker 5: Eventually, the donation of Constantine was rejected as false, but by then the Church had established itself in almost all of Europe.
Speaker 3: Its power is founded on a forgery.
Speaker 5: Camp goes on to say the books now contained in the Old Testament were largely oral before three hundred BC, although some had been written down by the Jewish rabbis through contact with the Jews. In Ptolemaic Egypt, king Ptolemy the second Philadelphus is credited with the ordering the translation of.
Speaker 3: The Jewish religious books into Greek.
Speaker 5: The Christian version of the Old Testament was only established as a comprehensive work by the Scribe Origin around two hundred and fifty a d. And up until that time only loose translations of the Ptolemaic Greek work formed the basis of Christian teaching. Camp goes on to say that in seven sixty eight a d. Charl Maine started a thirty two year long campaign of what can only be described as genocidal evangelism against the Saxons under his control in western Germany. The campaign started with the cutting down of the Saxon's most sacred tree, literally their version of the World Tree. In seventeen seventy two a Queersi, he issued a proclamation that he would kill every Saxon who refused to accept Jesus Christ, And from that time on he kept a special detachment of Christian priests who doubled as executioners, and in every Saxon village in which they stopped, these priests could execute anybody who refused to be baptized. Then, in seven eighty two at Verdun, Charlemagne carried out the act for which.
Speaker 3: He is the most notoriously associated.
Speaker 5: He ordered the beheading of four thy five hundred Saxons in one day who had made the error being caught practicing paganism after they had agreed to be Christians. His on site biographer, the monk Einhardt, records that after these beheading the king went into winter camp and there celebrated.
Speaker 3: Mass as usual. So there's your paragons of Christianity, there's your paragrons of the world religion.
Speaker 5: As very little as you can see to do with enlightenment or the spiritual uplift of anyone. It has to do with exactly what it says, massacre, murder and mayhem and mind control. Arthur Kemp, in his March of the Titans, says the only significant group left in Europe who were not Christians by the year one thousand eight were to be found in the Baltic and Eastern European regions. To destroy this last bastion of paganism, the Church employed the service of some of the most fanatic Christians of all, the Teutonic Knights, originally a religious military order founded during the Crusades, being first established in Palestine in eleven ninety, the Teutonic Knights jumped at the chance, and, by using violence and mass murder, soon became known as effective Christianizers. This genocidal evangelism soon became the sole obsession of the Teutonic Knights. By twelve twenty six, the order had set up permanent settlements in northeastern Europe.
Speaker 3: In fifteen twenty.
Speaker 5: Five, the order's Grand Master, Albrecht of Hoenzo Learn became a Protestant and dissolved the order.
Speaker 2: Tony, that's an interesting point too, right. The Protestants dissolved the order, But where did they go? Would those Teutonic knights didn't just oh well and walk away right?
Speaker 3: Ushby's Bible fraud.
Speaker 5: He said, there was never any recorded form of ordination from a supernatural Jesus Christ or Simon of Petra to the presbyters. They appointed themselves and continually restructured their own writings to further appeal to the rabble, without understanding the meaning of what they were compiling. In fact, the term Father was used by the priests and the cult of Mithras.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is an ancient cult.
Speaker 2: I mean made only for the elite, the nobleman, the ruling class.
Speaker 5: Solar cult, the Cult of Mithras. The term was originally forbidden to Christians.
Speaker 2: The Persian and origin birthday.
Speaker 5: Of mith Ross was December Solstice, the time that was later given to the birth of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: So there's that. Looks like he's got a few more. No, these are Steven sinandrew in that in mind. Well, we don't need that. We can explore that some other time if it's of interest. Okay, So back to the book. Here we left off with the true origins of the secret societies and just as an anecdotal side note, Let's go ahead and take a look at this real fun It's it's interesting. It might make you smirk a little until you realize the the implications of such a thing. So I shared this. It says Costco is recalling almost eighty thousand pounds of butter because apparently people don't know butter has milk, and it's the reasoning Costco voluntary called some of it some of it's butter products because they were missing a contains milk label. So in a world where people don't understand where milk comes from, this is who we're pandering to. And I wrote the rule is tailored for the lowest form of life. Decline is the only outcome when you pander and cater to unexceptional, unskilled, and unintelligent. You need standards a bar. Moving the bar makes everything unravel. The useless are praised get trophies are promoted by the media to promote worthless worthlessness in the culture, and those who put forth effort, have abilities and a higher level of comprehension, self respect and a drive to achieve are discouraged by the masses of people accelerating past them. Receiving undue recognition for being un usive. Is the social engineers promote decay and weakness. The oave media is a curse of destruction. Don't forget that. As you see Trump turn the political landscape into a Zionus healthscape for those with thinking minds, we're going to be the ones who recognize it, right, who are disgusted by the whole thing. Isn't going to turn into a healthscape for us because those who are underware aren't going to are going to be oblivious to what's going on, and they are, and not a lot of people are concerned by what's going on. They're are still celebrating their victory right alongside small hats doing a little you know, dancing. Is really because this is just another marking of another fall of America, as was nine to eleven, as was eighteen sixty five, the surrender at Appomatics Courthouse. And there was a nice little video that somebody shared, probably Joseph again, he's got a lot of got a lot of good information, he said, she shares with us. But it was Larry David sitting across, of course, a black historian, and being told that Bernstein he was a Bernstein Bear, not Beernstein, but he was a Bernstein Bear apparently, I think that was the last name. Uh, Larry David, you know Seinfeld and that whole you know, what is it called curby your enthusiasm where he you know, makes fart and pissed jokes for for the boys to chuckle at peace on pictures of Jesus and stuff. Yeah, he's sitting across and he finds out that not only did his relative fight on the side of the South, which because of the manipulation of history they think that that's a bad thing, but that he also owned slaves.
Speaker 4: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders.
Speaker 6: Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with instacarts family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply, and.
Speaker 2: It just goes back to the plant they only had. They're only claiming he had two or three a male and a female, I think. But number one, they don't understand that a lot of the people treated them like additions to their family. They didn't treat them like trash, because if you want them to do stuff, but also there was a humanity there that they don't portray, and shit like Roots and all these other propaganda films. In addition to that, the majority of you know the plantation owners and stuff like that, but regular people didn't have or have the means to have those types of purchased people, so it wasn't as rampant as people think. And the majority of them were control were owned by the Oys, the Oa Vase. And again we looked at the statistics. By the time the war actually broke out, because it was a secession war to really them back in and say no, we control you. We control this territory and you're on it, so we control you. They had only four point eight percent of the whole population of the South, even though in slaves anymore, because they were on the process of getting rid of them themselves. I would like to see you at their hate at the highest peak level. How many actually owned them because it was only the people who could afford that thing, you know, for the living quarters, afford to have a use for them. So it would be people who had large farms, plantations, things of that nature. Okay, not everybody in the South was a plantation owner. Surprise, surprise, all right, So Benjamin is really the first Jewish prime minister. This is on page ten of the Irish Origins of Civilization, Towards the bottom Benjamin is really the first Jewish Prime Minister of Victorian Britain, wrote in his novel conningsby and I think we've actually talked about this horrible book. He doesn't, so again, he glosses over and kind of whitewashes a lot. He's got a blind or because he's a new ager, has an agenda because he's probably practicing that livery and kabbala through some kind of Masonic order. This guy Tasarian or cesarean, however way you'd like to call him, I like Bothuh. Yeah. This is a book that I think was discussed by Eustace Mullins in the New History of the Jews and other places. Says the world is run by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes. This really was aware that the world is controlled by powerful secret societies. He should because he's one of them, and fraternal orders whose agendas and schemes have little to do with the best interests of mankind. Although these particular orders do not necessarily conceal their identities, they do endeavor to conceal whatever goes on behind the doors of their various oops, cult lodges, occult lodges and establishments. Naturally exclusive orders do not wish their strange practices, rights and agendas to be openly discussed, and they excel in the manufacture of many guileful strategy and device designed to ensure secrecy. As one free Masonic member and author reveals, well, think about it, their comprised of spies is bey on their own spies, and remember holding something over somebody's head, telling them that you have this secret knowledge. The more baffling it is, the more the more mysterious it seems, the more attractive it is to people. And so is religion. Also in that same kind of formula. So it says freemasonry is a labyrinth. It is full of puzzles, conundrums, misspellings, corruptions, cryptic clues. They might as well be talking about the Bible. The simple and simple salutes, childish codes, contrivances, circular pass roads that sometimes lead nowhere, Walls appearing to be ten feet thick, yet give away easily to the lightest touch in the right spot, Riddles to be solved, numerous passwords, and an allegorical, highly symbolical double entendra storyline worthy of the best latter day spy writers protected by secret signs and symbols and a myriad of enigmas to be confronted in the labyrinth that is freemasonry. There is a center where arrests. It's holy Grail. Many have tried to find it, only to reach dead ends. And that's Leon Davin the Ritual, the Greatest Story Never told. And he does a lot of quotes in this all throughout the book. It's not just in the introduction, and he'll like write a paragraph maybe two, and then there's like fifty quotes. One of the most important themes of our work will be to expose the true origins this is him talking now and agendas of the world's most powerful secret societies, as long as you don't talk about the oys he should have added and the religions they have given birth to. This work endeavors to demonstrate how they have used religion and politics to further their nefarious anti human schemes. Our primary intention is to inform the ordinary citizen of certain occult facts. You know, I remember, occult just means hidden that are not even known to those members within the hierarchies of the various secret societies of the planet. You can also add the medical system of allopathy to that the doctors aren't always aware. They're not always aware of the danger that they, you know, pose practicing what they practice to their patients. The true origins of the Masonic Order, Knights, Templars, resocutions, and Illuminati, et cetera. Have been carefully guarded secrets and are largely unknown even to those serving with these societies. The blue degrees are but now this is another unquote. The blue degrees are but the outer court of the temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, But he is intentionally misled by false interpretation. Again, we could be talking about any one of the Abrahamic death cults. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them. Now, let's remember when we say that somebody in their secret society follows practices or at the core of their uh fraternal order, obey and follow and seek out the agenda of the Lurian Kabbalah, what does that mean? Those are Those are the musings of rabbis right, their interpretations theirs, their mystical interpretations of the Torah extrapolating out into great lengths and putting all kinds of just like with the Talmud ridiculous. You know, ideas, codes, laws, Talmud mostly laws, right, but when they're not, they're not separate from one of other. So when you think about that, if you're in a Freemason, then you're basically in the cult of Ball, the cult of Saturn. You're in the oive realm, and you're gonna be manipulated by them to carry out their deeds. So it is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them. The true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the princes of Masonry, those of the thirty second and thirty third degrees, And that too is probably a deception, because they can't give away all the secrets. Otherwise, who's above that Albert Pike, grand Master of Merit. They don't want equals grand Master of American Scottish righte Freemasonry and head of the Illuminati. These good folks, well our numbers and fill our money box. Set yourselves to work. These gentlemen must be made to nibble at debate. But this sort of people must always be made to believe that the grade they have reached is the last Adam Weishott fonder of the Bavarian Luminati, and they don't go into what we went into, or should have gone into when we were talking about John Robison in Proofs of Conspiracy and how they were also manipulating Christianity to try to get well. They did infiltrate quite quite well with their Bavarian Moravian Plymouth and exclusive brethrens that were comprised of Francis, just like the Masonic lodges were, and so were the Jesuits also involved there to to convince people that the Freemasonic Order back then in the seventeen eighties, nineties whatever, were concealing or had possession of the true secrets of Christianity. And Whyshtop's letters laugh about it, laugh about the scam that it is to uh. His name was codey as Spartacus. There was a Philo, and there was a Brutus as well. But they think there was a Brutus. There's a they all had the code names. Behind the division of humanity stands stand those enlightened ones whose right and privilege is to watch over human evolution and to guide the destinies of men. Remember why Soup was also a Jesuit and his father was a Rabbi. That sounds like it's a conflict, but it's not when you realize what they really are. This they do through the implanting of ideas in the minds of world thinkers, so that these ideas, in due time, received recognition and eventually become controlling factors in human life. They train the members of the new group of world servers hmm, like these big NGOs that decide our fate for us, in the task of changing these ideas into ideals. These and turn become the desired objectives of the thinkers that are then taught to the powerful middle class and worked up into world forms of government or religion, thus forming the basis of the new world order. Alice A. Bailey Fabian occultist, author of the Head of Lucia's Trust which used to be called the Lucifer Trust, and is who publishes everything for the un.
Speaker 4: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart because maybe you only bought two wreaths, but you have twelve windows, or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar. Or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders.
Speaker 6: Service fees in terms apply.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, gramma secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with to Kart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes, plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: The lucious justice ellis and Foster Bailey both in the cult. Naturally, the power elites and their minions who apparently believe in the world, believe the world to be their personal playpen. And just to go back to what she was saying, these ideas that are implanted, like think about climate change, think about fake science. People don't want to let go of something that they think that they grasp even though it's conceptual, because it makes them feel smart. And then when people are opposite in opposition to that, because the the media, the books, the official story on Discovery Channel or PBS is gonna be one way, they feel even more uh enticed, I guess to really firmly plant their roots and stand firm on these lives because they can point to these other bullshit references and say you're an idiot, and they feel superior because they can do that. It's all about the it's all about flattery, right when people think, you don't want to take away somebody's claim to intellect because they will fight you to the death for it. They won't just accept that maybe they need a new set of data points. Naturally, the power leads and their minions who apparently believe the world, and that shows the frailty of their actual intellect right, because they're not able to adapt to new information or opposing information, because once they feel like they grasp something, they hold on to it with dear life. They can't just say, ah, well, we'll shit can that one and we'll continue on the quest for knowledge because there are pseudo intellectuals. They can't do that, and that's the that's where their manipulation works best. And the masses of people who think that they're way their hubris is way unjustified. Naturally, the power eleads and their minions, who apparently believe the world to be their personal playpat have a great deal to lose should the underclasses or ordinary men and women of the world learn about the subtle nature of the psychic and social control that operates all around them and which is hidden in plain sight. However, the task see and it can be hidden in plain sight because there's disclosure for the process of you know what they call it? What do they when does that word? Well, disclosure also frightens the people who are smart, and that's part of the game because they need to have the people fearful, and they need to feed off that energy, right, and it puts you in a low state, which is where they need you to be. It also is what do you call it, predictive programming in a sense, because they're giving you this data, but also they can put it, they can sit it right on the table because most people won't even look at it because their whole entire construct of conditioning from birth to wherever you meet them in life, it's not compatible with that set of data points, so they can't even look at it. They won't even look at it. It will not compute. Then they always say, if you ever have secrets of the world, of secrets of life, the best place to hide them is in a book. So, however, the task of revealers is made considerably more difficult due to the consensus consensus trance and the knee jerk fear reactions that automatically inhibit a mutilated and conditioned mind. The servants of truth know from experience how few friends are one, if and when they should endeavor to expose the dirty little secrets of religion's upper echelons. Yeah, last episode or the part ay of this. As soon as I mentioned something about, you know, questioning the validity of the history of the Old Testament, we had about ten people drop off, let's see. Nevertheless, a servant of truth is not permanently daunted by the discomfort caused by the presence and proximity of truth, right a servant of truth or a secret of truth servant spirit of defiance all the way, Like you don't let if the rules, this is how it should be, and this is how people should respond to things. If it's a logical, sensible reason for a rule, then you appreciate its integrity and its nobility and honor it. If it doesn't make sense, then it should be discarded as void and trash. And if it conflicts with common law cause no harm, then it most certainly should be fought with vengeance to eliminate. Right like forcing upon other people your dogma of medical procedures to the point where you're killing people blindly, still oblivious to what you're doing. I mean, especially if they're aware of what you're doing the whole time. That's hell on earth for somebody. Imagine, because this is about to happen. Children being ripped away from their parents. Guess who owns their children according to the system after nineteen thirteen or so, or maybe even before that, Guess who owns them, not you. They try to They try to sprinkle that idea into into the uh, the public consciousness through people like Hillary Clinton, who says the state should run your children, should should be in charge of your children. They're they're testing the waters, or they're inserting that idea to whenever. They're influencing a great number of people so that it spreads, so that the seed is planted, so that idiots start thinking that that's a good thing. It's all part of the sick discussing. Do you know what they do with children, especially if you're in defiance of them. They don't. Actually, they don't always go directly to you and harm you. They go to those you love and make you live with that. These people are sick. The servant of truth is aware that it is easier to cut one's self with a blunt knife rather than with a sharp one, and that the price is of ignorance is ultimately far greater than the price paid for knowledge. The servant of Jude I don't say again, that servant of something. It's I get what you're saying, but it's servant of anything. Forget that knows that freedom is never free, and that silence is most definitely consent. Yeah, that's true. Yeah, So like when you were writing out things for any particular reason, like I had to do this before for something that had to do in my court, like they wouldn't give me the operation whatever. So it got into the point where I was writing out these notice of whatever it was. I forgot what it was. But one of the ones I had to claim my children as my own property until they you know. So that was that was interesting that it's something that's not assumed or just standard. You have to actually claim your rights in order to have them right, and your family members as well. Uh where we at does some of the truth knows is freedom to member bah blah blah. He comes to realize that on the great board game of life, if he fatally chooses to not comply, not I'm sorry to not occupy the white squares of knowledge, he will be manipulated by those who will. I guess I was reading something completely different there. For second, the only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. I don't know about all that, Socrates. I think ignorance isn't harming children. Harming children is evil. Therefore, I disagree that it's the only evil. The task of exposing the secrets of secrets. Oh sorry that the task of exposing the secrets of secret society is somewhat complicated, since it also inevitably inevited of involves the exposure of the secrets of religion, and since religion is intimately connected to politics. Listen, buddy, if you're not in there, you don't know all of the important details to be exposing them in the first place. They don't. Even as you just explained, the task cannot be included. Sorry, the task cannot but include an exposure of the secrets of politics. Although it is vain to expect a single book to investigate all the dark highways and byways of these politics and religion, we can at least make a zealous start and wait to see where the river of ink leads. Therefore, it is not one torch that we must light, and not one shadowy labyrinth that we must explore, but three. Like a newly initiated Masonic neophyte, we too must negotiate three steps on our ascent toward the truth and empowerment. May our destination be the same as the decreed by Masons. Why would he be doing that? Why would he be Why do you think he's doing that? Is this a soft uh? What do they call it? Public initiation? As you're reading may Our three Lonely Roads lead to us to one altar, The altar, the shrine of truth. You see what he's doing here, You see what he's doing. He's exposing himself. It's not just a metaphor don't don't blow it off as that because of his other new age shit. Like I said, whoa whoa easy hold on.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, gramma secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with insta carts family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the yams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes, plus enjoy free delivery on your first three or service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 4: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through instacart and enjoy free delivery on your.
Speaker 6: First three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: There you go that scuclick that Remember the book I told you that's all about tarot cards, atlantis, aliens. These are all concepts of cabba lah right. They're talking about aliens when they're talking about their own demons that they conjure, and they just reassign the word aliens to them, so that, oh wow, yeah, let's see if we can make viewing contact with those things. It's the same thing as conjuring. It's a magical ritual. What Stephen Greer does is freaking alseor Cruley type magic. Truly, it is not hyperbole to say that we are, during the years of this new millennium, going to experience the greatest of revelations concerning the most important, complex human mysteries. We can expect many a layer of deception to be peeled away and jettisoned. Some of us may be glad and grateful for the coming of the light of revelation, again utilizing terms that are about illumination and luciferianism. That's in this interesting. Others among us may be startled by the approximity of such knowledge, and many will be deeply threatened by its presence. Many will not wish to see in themselves the dirt that is that this light will surely reveal screen like cockroaches sort of. For these types, there are always the churches and the priests. There will always be those confessors in black to hide behind, and who, with their words and incense, can appease and profound inner angst of egos that are fast approaching the end of their cycle of existence. So he claims, well, they're making quite the stand right now, sir. They've overtly taken over our country, even though they had the control already. What does that tell you? It means the endgame is on, at least the end that they want. Spirit of rebellion, so he says, spirit of deviance. So I say, because you can rebel against things incorrectly, tear down your own defenses right and let something in that you weren't intending to. During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act, George, orwell, remember the best lie is the best way to tell the lies with the truth. So there's an awful lot of it mixed in. Fortunately, the celestial clock is with us and with the spirit of rebellion or sorry, revelation. My bad. I just rolled my eyes at the r spirit of revelation. What is this okay? Alfred Lord Tennyson's wild bells are already beginning to ring out the old, the vile, and the degenerate. In the Age of Solution. Think we will be given the chance to dispel the ideological lies and fallacies by which we have been mentally and spiritually infected. I'm guessing that this book probably came out before twenty twelve. And this is what I'm feeling like. I think that this is like he's thinking that the divine Apocalypse, the great Feeling was going to be sometimes, somehow the golden age for mankind. And then it's happen. Eddihow given a chance to dispel the ideological eyes and fallacies by which we have been mentally and spiritually infected and enslaved as the see right there, I didn't even look at that word. As the myaprophecies inform us we have been since the year nineteen ninety nine in the so called age of revealing. This is a time of literal apocalypse, dude, I didn't even read this, and I'm dah. When the master of the faults begin to come down, the period of catabolic action and collective catharsis will be deeply threatening to those morally unhygienic souls who have long profited from the ruin of their fellows. How's that working out at twenty twenty four, buddy? And to those consummate narcissists who have advanced at the expense of others around them. Yeah, they really met their end. The approaching endgame is especially threatening to those connoisseurs of power whose insatiable pension for destruction and deception has contaminated the world. Oh you mean the oivas because you never mentioned them. I mean you do, but in a very glossy way. The voices of their innumerable victims cry out from the deep places, but will soon be quieted and appeased by Lady Justice. Oh that as well is interesting because that takes into Greek. We have Nemesis, who's a female aspect deity.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramm's secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with Instacart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the y ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 4: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths, but you have twelve windows, or maybe your Toddler got very eager with the advent calendar. Or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through instacart, and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders.
Speaker 6: Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: And then you also have some maye even equate that to like a hecketype, perhaps perhaps, but Lady Justice Columbia, the god of the one of the gods of the of the Masons, that we have a big, huge statue of. We call it Lady Liberty, right big green what do you call it? It's with the hue of green on the copperish type statue right there in New York kind of tall, you know what I'm talking about. It is not difficult for us to acknowledge the wisdom in George Orwell's warning of how telling the truth can often be an active rebellion. Remember the French gave us to us the French Lodge Freemasons behind that, and what was it? It was a symbol of their Masonic secret belief system. It's Colombia. We have the District of Columbia. We have Columbia University where they spit out process and spit out more of these minds. It's not the guilt anowledge that the wisdom and George Ordwell's warning of how telling the truth can often be an active rebellion. Indeed it is. Indeed, this work is meant to be controversial and revisionist. Well, here's the thing about truth and this I'm going to say this again. Other people had already revised it if they lied or if they were inaccurate unintentionally, That itself is a revision, a revision of reality. So when you if you are actually attempting to just explain reality as it did occur, then that's not revising anything. That's that's you know, uncorrupting the source, uncorrupting the data. So that's that word is used wrong all the time. It is a testament to and for freedom. It is composed in the spirit of rebellion, rebellion against ancient tyranny. Its contents are controversial, seditious, iconoclassic, and even treesoniss this it is However, more than a play on words to declare that there is no such thing as treason against the treesons, need it be stressed that there is no such thing as freedom and a bast deal of lives. It's like a prison, small prison rhadow, the dark shadow of which overlooks a landscape of existential misery and mortal pestilence. The purpose of our work is to counter the Orbelian boot that has been stamping upon the face of all humanity for millennia. It is our intention to encounter this violence with a form of intellectual violence of our own. It is our intention to sweep away the kabbabs that enshroud the mind, and to remove the thorns of delusional of delusion that enswathed the human heart or in squathan. What may come after our efforts is not a primary concern. Chaos without direction, taking down something without giving something in its place, is called chaos. Now, we are not interested in building new world systems, but confine our energies to the destruction of old ones that must be rivaled and logically toppled at this time, See what I mean? Do I just say we leave nothing in its place? Then what do you have you have a power struggle, you have chaos, you have lots of death and destruction. This guy is not very friendly. Oh he's not very bright. Therefore, we do not distract ourselves from envisioning the splendor or fragrance of the rare and precious flowers that will take root in tomorrow's exquisite gardens of freedom. Guidance is still required because the same amount of idiots are still going to be here. The toil of uprooting weeds consumes every waking moment. We find our purpose and reward in this destruction and revision, and do not see, feel or lament the blood that falls from our hands that tear the weeds. This guy is trying to get a little too poetic and it's not really working for him. Of evil from the ground of humanity or I just don't like this type of writing, one of the two. Indeed, though the sky maybe for a while be black ended with the smoke of our weed fires, is that a metaphor for causing war and famine and death and destruction because all bets are off. Yeah, No, there's no constraints, there's no there's no standards, there's no guidelines to how you should conduct yourselves because you've obliterated everything, kind of like what they had in Oh, I don't know, the French Revolution, except without the technology of launching missiles at each other. We find certain rare fragrance in such effusion. This guy's what are you even saying? Although it may not be the room, see again, going on with the metaphor, way too long. Roma of rose, isn't the perfume of the burning pyres of evil? You're right, because no innocent people are going to die in this process that he's talking about. Mostly innocent people will. Who owns all the whns, all the weapons that we bought, Who conducts the and controls the militaries of one hundred and ninety three plus countries, not us, not you, not me? Is not without its own aesthetic quality. From the embers of such piers, we can say, again, going on with a metaphor, we can even be afforded a clarifoyant intimation of the future world to arise. It is the world that once was long ago. This guy is a freaking This guy is talking like an luminans like it. Tear it all down? What steps in when you do that? Communism if you're not restoring a republic with already set guidelines from people who knew it was going on, you know, forcing enforcing, enforcing the Bill of Rights upon anybody who had claimed that they were a representative of the people and ousting them, disqualifying them for the position the moment they try to tread upon any of those. If you're not doing that, you're opening up the doors for the moneyed hands of the world to instill install whatever type of government body that they feel like. You think Johnny Johnny Grassroots is going to step up and become the king of the world or the leader to better places. Who's gonna be his bodyguards when somebody who has ill intent is going to take his ass out. This is a really stupid thing that this guy is saying, and it's exactly what Adam Weinstott was saying. Tear it all down, get rid of the monarchies, total chaos, death and destruction. Hooray, let's let's make all the religions nothing, which again those were their old deceptions by the same people. They're old deceptions. They're just giving them the pink slips so that they can cause more chaos. And they're all complicit in it. By the way, they're all Marxist communists themselves at the core of it. They're all fraternal doubt and o evade and frankest in nature. So this this whole plan that he has here of just tear it all down, This is exactly the Illuminats plan, exactly twitsy. And if you read anything from like the Proofs of a Conspiracy is a good spot what happened in watching it, you know, carry itself out in real history. A really big example of that would be the French Revolution and the slaughtering and absolute bacchic frenzy chaos that occurred there, limbs flying everywhere, and let's just say that butchery of human beings. That was the outcome of tearing everything down. And this guy is waxing poetically about it because he's a fucking freemason. To guarantee you let's see now here, Let's let's go back to the the the the fault promises that he's giving in the world that was it is the rule that that once was long ago. See they're talking about their own golden age that they pretend that they had, but they didn't. In Babylon, that existence once upon a time, pure, effulgent mm hmm, realized and magnificent one, not of devils, demons, God's king, saints or sinners, but of men free inwardly and outwardly. Now that sounds all wonderful and nice, But they're talking about their own little clique. Everyone else is to be their little slaves, able and willing to holistically and reverently explore the mystery of themselves and of the planet that has housed them throughout a troubled ages, the troubled ages, and that has long preserved the secret of their salvation. The enemy we face, that has haunted our world for millennia, will not concede of its own free well, at least you're a little bit honest there, of its own will. It will not yield or even give ground. It is in fear, No, it isn't. It's not in fear of anything, but has combined its fear with the occult knowledge.
Speaker 4: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through Instacart, because maybe you only bought two wreaths, but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depots, CBS and more through instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders.
Speaker 6: Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, gramma secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with Instacart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: And this combination makes it lethal in the extreme. It seeks to humiliate the good, the pure, and the virtuous. Yes, publicly it is the enemy of truth and of freedom. It cannot triumph since the force it vainly opposes is eternal and self sustaining. Well, they've been doing okay for the last two thousand years or so. I'm not sure if there was anything more favorable to mankind prior to that. The problem is the problem of evil is, however, not solved with a clenched fist, but with an open, receptive, and mutable mind. Yes, again, this passive asshole nonsense. They're not gonna give it up easily or at all. Yet we have to try to reason with them, or we just have to know what they're what their secrets are. Then all of a sudden, magically they stop doing what they're doing. It's so stupid. No, you're gonna have to kill some motherfuckers period the end. You're gonna have to put people on spikes. You're gonna have to go Vlad the IMpower on these motherfuckers. Otherwise you're not really committed. These characteristics are represented. The only thing that they that they that evil response to is devastation, the threat to them. That's the only time they think twice. You can't reason with evil, You can't appeal to their empathy or sensitivities or the sensibilities. They don't have those. Their only objective is human suffering and to watch as it happens, to try to get some kind of rise out of their sociopathic, disconnected minds. People who can do stuff that they do, tearing off faces of babies, burning them, killing them, raping them, killing you with any kind of drug or poisonous shot. These types of people are not the same animal, Okay, They're wired differently, and the things that you try to you know, project upon them that are parts and elements of you, don't exist in them. There's no way to implant that, there's no way to they play a part. They're good actors to fit in, but these are fucking demons walking among you. Some will act upon that and some won't. But their detachment to human emotion is a final one. There's no there's no because they never had it, and you can't go into the oh, it's because of no.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Crowley couldn't have been Crowley. But if he had any type of spark inside of them at all, and he had two parents that were in the Brethren's that were frankests, crypto Francists, right, where are we at? These characteristics are represented by the archangel Michael and his mighty Sword, by author's Excalburd, by Robin's flaming arrows, and by Marlin Serpentine Wand we overcome the direst enemies with knowledge and not might bullshit. We seek revelation to prevent revolution. So what does that mean? So we so the whole world knows, well, okay, here's but this is the same thing as as as force. Right, if everybody all of a sudden got the point, got the idea, and got the message, and we're pretty upset about it, and we're not going to have any more of any of this shit ever again, not even a little bit. And then we all stood up and face the thing, the entities, the ois in our government, and shook our head. Sorry, dulyies, no more dual citizens or those who have allegiance to things that want to destroy our families and our world. Would they back down? Yeah, because there are weasels and cowards. But the next the moment you have your back turn, they're going to be ending their forces in, armed to the teeth to murder you. So if you're not willing to defend or to I don't know, offensively, prevent them from doing what they're going to do to you anyway the moment they feel like they have an opportunity to do so, no matter what they tell you to your face, or never what they write on a piece of paper, they're treacherous. Then it's all. It's a game that you're playing by rules that they don't follow, and you will fail. You will fail every time, and we have been And this is something you can watch throughout history, Nobility trying to understand treachery, Nobility not understanding treachery, treachery fucking the shit out of it, raping them all the way to hell. So let's listen to more of his nonsense. We seek revelation to prevent revolution, to overcome evil with the force of our example, not by the example of our force. So what is he conditioning everybody to do right now? Sit on your hands and trust a plan. I'm sure he's a Trump supporter, even though this is prior to any of that. But by psychological weaponry and by total conviction in our cause and sovereign power, psychological weaponry that sounds a little bit like witchcraft to me. It could be he could be implying anything, but just knowing the truth doesn't make anything better. That's a lazy man's cowardly way of feeling. Like, so we all know here. So does that mean that we're exempt from what they're about to do? Or will we be targets because we know stuff? Because we get what they're doing. As said above, we understand lucidity that are sorry elusively. We understand lucidly that freedom is never free again here we go, and that silence is most definitely consent regardless of whether we are joined by others or not. We proceed on our quest with conviction. I just the cliches are just a little bit much. They lack meaning when they're said and over said by people who don't even get the concept. Would that means there is the fairest of damsels to be saved and a serpent serpent's blood to read in our shields? That is all so a little bit of a mixed thought there. And obviously by saying this, he doesn't have children or he doesn't have a connection to his children, to make up some kind of stupid Arthurian nonsense rather than just say we have the innocent the most innocent of us to protect. Forget about the damsel in distress. The value from exposing the corruption and intrigue of the cruel in human leviathans of religion and politics cannot be understated or underestimated. However, given today's appathy, we might question what good will ultimately be derived from our efforts. Tragically, it appears that the human race has managed to arrive at a place where it is so jaded and self infatuated that it really could not care whether Jesus ever existed or not. We can go so far as to say that it is not Jesus and his history or authenticity that interests most church going Christians. It is what Jesus can do for them emotionally and physically that matters most. Right, Save me from death, bring you back to the people I love him, miss, and also save me from death. Did I mention save me from death? Yeah? I'm really scared of death. Oh, they're going to play on that weakness of mine. Okay, so you're there for the wrong reasons. Hey, shut up about that. The average believer is not truly concerned with God's nature or with God's mysteries. He is merely concerned with what God can do for him and how God might make his sad, mediocre life less insipid. Yeah, well that's the take personal effort, not you know, throwing coins in the fountain with prayer. You got to actually do stuff too, helping those who help themselves get it. The average believer is not concerned about the emotions his Christ may feel. Mayh sorry, emotions Christ may have felt when he was betrayed with a kiss by a man for whom he was ready to give up his own life. So he goes on to trash the entire existence of Christ and Jesus or whatever. And he says this here, and I think that's obviously a reference to Judas right. And by the way, there's the other interpretations of that by the Gnostics who never called themselves gnostics. No, the average believer wants Jesus to do something for him. He wants Jesus to act on it. This is him talking to me. I don't believe very much of this, and I think the way he's doing is kind of a well, there's some there's some good, there's some guests and some no to what he's saying. Because the way he's doing it and why he and the foundation that he comes off of tells me that it's he's trying to destroy things for a different reason. He's not just because it's not true, but because he has an agenda, a very new aging agenda. He wants Jesus to act on his behalf and provide and to provide various physical, emotional and spiritual comforts and securities. The securities part is pretty interesting, and you know that's that's something that everybody is manipulated by it, right, sense of security, safety, the delusion of safety, giving up rights for the delusion of safety. Not just illusion, it's a delusion, yes, what is because because when the person's pride in the security says is your enemy that's dangerous and wants to destroy you, how secure really are you?
Speaker 4: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday haul. Get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through instacart, and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders.
Speaker 6: Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, gramma secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with instacarts family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: You may be secure from whatever they and probably not. You might be secure from whatever false threat they convinced you that was coming towards you, but now you're lost everything else. Yes, what a great pleasure. A mentally and emotionally distitute destitute which means apparently he's saying, meek man finds knowing that for the nominal fee of blind obedience is jealous God? Jealous. It's another saying, remember the benevolent Creator, isn't the jealous God will fulfill his needs and also dispense hell and damnation to his enemies. Right, another thing that wouldn't happen. We're talking about a saturn a yo yaoh sabaoth. We're talking about a fu you know, demiurg Maybe someone will say, is the creator of this place, but isn't the true uh overarching god of all? All right? I wouldn't even go so that go that far. I think this person, this architect, who is not a creator. Architects build that's already there. They call him the grand architect. In masonry, they don't call him the grand creator. They call him the grand architect. Architects don't don't make. They don't they don't make trees from their very will to create trees and then turn it into lumber and build something. They take the material that's already present and construct things. An architect is not a creator, right in that sense, when we're talking about the spiritual sense, anybody who does anything that's creative is a creator on the plainest level of things, but to call yourself a creator of matter architect doesn't do that because they call them the grand architect of the universe. In freemasonry, who could possess such a Oh sorry, hold on, man finds knowing that nominal fee byd obedience is his jealous guy will fulfill his knees and also dispense hell and damnation to his enemies who could pass up such a platinum deal the day with that also shows that people themselves are willing to give up all their morality and ethics that suits their needs in doing so. So they're not really virtuous people at all. Because if they would allow for somebody to totally decimate an entire population of children, let's say, because that's not happening right now, children, women and whoever else is not part of this boogeyman because they think it's going to give them some sort of advantage for themselves personally, their own personal selfish desire, then that's not virtue in that, and that's not very holy. It's quite evil. So who's that guy that would do that? Some kind of demon entity force, some ungd the thing that's been practiced in these occult rituals and these conjurings since six thousand years and beyond by these people who were not of an ethnic similarity at all. They were the mixed multitude. They were only they were only bound by their occult same as it ever was now. Of course, people who were also cursed by this same thing would be concentrated in certain areas, so they'll have certain attributes that are similar. And maybe there's something too, you know, they're you know, features growing a little bit bigger to be uh indicative of. But not all of them have that either, so you can't. There's there's no cookie cutter here. It's basically the damned, the walking dead that we're dealing with. It's already there. It's called the aaphase. Uh. The day that Jesus and God fail to cut it, the guru, gimmick merchant on the block will do just as well. Christian moralists may reflect upon the manner in which their own grandiloquent religious espousals have fostered the same pernicious disaffection in society that they vehemently attribute to atheism and materialism, and show me a force which blinds today's humanity Together with half the power possessed in those centuries. And don't try to brobate beet me with your prosperity, your riches, the rarity of famine, and the speed of communications. The riches are great, greater, but the force is less. There is no more binding principle. Everything has grown soft, everything and everyone grown flabby. And that's Fyodor Doshchevsky, the idiot dos yes, religion is little more than a narcissist narcissist materialism. The singer and songwriter John Lennon once predicted that his band The Beatles would become more famous than Jesus, given that his iconoclassic forecast included I don't think it was a forecast. He says we're more popular than Jesus Christ I believe is what he said. Included other candidates with the entertainment business as well as his own band. His strange prediction has actually turned out to have been quite accurate. It wasn't his prediction. He's a freaking travistock boy. Although we may have we may resist accepting it. The youth could care less about Jesus and God. The young ones who appear to care are often forced to do so as a consequence of the inedible and inevitable indoctrination process of punitive parents and guardians. Well, he's going to go on to deconstruct all that. But then he's going to say, well, nobody even believes it. Why don't you believe in these moral things? And he's gonna go and further on in the book he destroys it all tries to. I mean, he's giving evidence of the corruption of it. So, I mean, like, what is going on right here? Oh, here's another thing that dates him, It says, left to their own devices, because apparently this is back of Merriylyn Manson was still popular. Left to their own devices, they prefer to choose Marilyn Manson and Snoop Dogg, he says, Snoop Doggie Dog in fact, as mentors models and way showers, And perhaps they could care less about the sacred heart for a good reason. After all, what does it really matter if a special man of God did walk the year thousands of years ago? What does it matter if he has had enemies and that he sacrifices his own for that what he believes? So he's acting two different roles here. Now, he's acting like it's so this is so disjointed. What does it matter that he had despots and betrayers on his tail trail? What doesn't matter if he had magical powers to heal and reveal, or that he rose into heaven after his torture and death. Actually, to a rational mind, none of this matters at all. It works excellently as a great tale at ripping yarn at Hollywood super drama. And that is about all. Only the emotionally disturbed, psychologically infirm, or intent intentionally malign have taken it to mean more than this. Obviously, now he turns to Rock Island again. We do not need to recount the repulsive biographies or histories of so called saints, king's popes and evangelists, or recount the splendidly erudite theories of hope. And then then he kisses a freaking frankist ass right there. Theories of Freud Young break and what don't put wilelm Rake in with the Young and Freud that he's not a piece of shit like them and other psychoanalysts to reinforce this truism. No few care or have ever cared, about the factuality of the Bible's convoluted stories and what I just said about young think about what it was, what was utilized, how his work was utilized to do more manipulation, and then you'll understand why I say that of the Bible's convoluted stories. Inwardly, subconsciously, most people know the improbability of such tales. And Freud straight up was a piece of garbage, flat out because of his little, frankest lifestyle with his family and he had He's like, he rationalized, everybody wants to get raped by their mom because mom I was, Or everybody wants to rape their mom because I was forced to have sex with her, you know whatever. That's what those people actually practice. So it's kind of interesting that he says, now broad statement, this is what everybody wants. It's okay. It is apathy and conformity that motivate men to accept such fictions. The story of Jesus the God of Jesus the Man is interesting to fewer rational people, and there is nothing amiss with that. A ruined mansion can always do with the renovation, and so can the human mind. This guy should be offensive to a lot of people right now. By and remember I'm reading somebody else's stuff. The story of truth, of God and of the divine with man should not be fixed in the special past, but in the present, special presence. Okay, it in the moment? That is Why is that special? Is it the present? The present? We need the adjective moreover, we when we do our historical homework, we find out that the story of Jesus is no more dramatic and miraculess, no more pathetic and majestic, and the story of other masters of knowledge and servants of truth. Who dares to declare the story of Jesus to be any more captivating or inspired than that of Imotep.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma's secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with Instacart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 6: Why get all your.
Speaker 4: Holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts, m our whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depot, cvs and more through instacart, and enjoy free delivery on your.
Speaker 6: First three orders. Service fees in terms supply.
Speaker 2: Apollonius of Tiana Siddhartha, Uh, I don't recognize that one Millerpa Milerrepa Rama Krishna Vivi Kanada Ramana Mara Marahashi mariashi whatever sarmad laozu or the Judu Christian Marti? And dare we ask so all that also? Should I should show you what the again? All of these are corrupted interpretations of what used to be in Aryan culture, like if you look at like this stuff now, this is not what it was before the new It got new age of five by co opting. And he's pointing to that, Well, let's point to the roots of that then, and not like what people call Buddhism now or what people call any of those other sects that these people represent now, because it's not the same thing, and there was never a central figure, not in most of those anyway, and less for unless for telling stories based on a character. Right for every Christ and Muhammad, there are a thousand other god men born of virgins and beauty, with the deepest wisdom and enamored with divine missions. So here's where the double talk kind of goes backward. Though, if say there was a special person and you have a bunch of people you're trying to get to adopt this idea, then would you not put it into a context that they already are familiar with, So if they're already of a loot a celestial or astrological theology, then you would place that person, who may or may not have been real lied just say what it was in a framework that they would recognize and say, oh wow, so we were right, and that's the guy you're telling us, that's the guy. Awesome, Now we're seeing what I mean we're talking they're talking about controlling the mob. So even if this person was a real person, there might change the attributes to fit the audience. That doesn't mean that that was the original storyline of that person or there's reality of his life. Right, So to say, well, it fits all these other things, so he's not special, you're missing the fucking point. If the reason why they put him in that context in the first place is to appeal to those people who already had all those other ones in their mind, all these other different things that were already astro theological. It's not because they were copying that. I mean, it's not because they were it makes it not special. It's because it wasn't really part of him in the first place. They were taking a potentially legitimate element and placing it in a framework where people would recognize it and say, oh, yeah, cool, And it's kind of like a tricking them into adopting something that if they actually believed it was better for them or it was the truth in the word and all that other stuff, which I don't know if they really believed that. I think it was more about control. Well, let's just say that they did well. Then they got more people to sign up, right by doing it that way, by giving them the familiarity of certain things appealing to the audience that they were talking to, that they were presenting through. And now, oh yeah, and by the way, if you don't like that, we're going to kill you. Now, he goes on, for every Christ and Muhammad, there are thousands of godlievers. India is filled with such men and women today. So let it be known that there is nothing truly unique about the life of Jesus Christ. This is him talking on me. The only thing unique about Christ is the lance to which the cult that has adopted his name has gone to See. Now that's a little bit more of the truth. I don't even think he yet, I don't think even meant to drop that one as much has adopted his name, has gone to suppress the truth and to foice their unsatiable sectarian beliefs upon the world. So you later find out, and I'm not finished reading this book yet, that he says that there is a there was a like a Jesus type person. But the timing, the time frame from which he in which he lived was different, and that he was stolen to create that book, to manipulate and suppress people's minds. That's what he says. The Christian zeal for brutal oppression and its violent conversion of non believers, It's pension for false promises. It's expertise with deception, and its ability to spawn the violist of human monsters make it unique in the world. Right, it's all poisoned by the oil Paris, and I think we're probably gonna let me take a look at that. Yeah, I gotta go. We did enough, Yes, yes, sir tacticus. All right, let's call up for now and we'll do this in more tomorrow. Actually, I don't even know if Dwayne's coming back tomorrow night. Maybe well you shall find out. I kind of screwed myself. I gotta get shit done. Bye, guys. Oh, by the way, please support the show. Please Here there you go share that so over here on do you there? It is? This is where we are over on speak I keep sin be rid of. I got FTGA media. So this goes right to when you click that one on the left, that's right to hear I revised this for the monthly goal. And yes, we need about probably six more to completely completely complete, complete, completely complete. All the software and crap then needs to go into the computer, so that would be advisable. And another m dot two for storage rather than having it run off the one that's got the other stuff going on with it, with it, with the you know, the the what do you call it? The software whatever? But and then I know these words, they just don't always pop up in my head and it makes me feel like an eatyot all right, so don't over hear this. You can always go to here and you know, follow over here right right, right right, this is kick and it's kick dot com backslash ball, and then you're there. And also when you're over here on Rumble and when you're over here on FTG Media, it doesn't matter either way. I showed you how to get to the gifts and go. You can click this one if you have the if you have an FTJ wallet, and you can support the show that way also, And I'm just gonna go from Rumble because I'm just picking a thing, right, Doctor Peter Glinnen, Sing's right there, Ballbuster fifteen for that. When you go to my website right now, it's just does victory. I swear I changed that. I swear I changed that. I don't know why it's pop it up still. Maybe it didn't say holiday Helper is twelve percent off. Okay, so holiday Helper is the new code. It's all caps and no spaces. You get to my site and then you can get to all the other things. So try Blue is on here. Doctor Glitten's right there. You click it, you're already there. You just put in ball Busters, which is just right here for the for the discount. Doctor Monzo. You don't need a cup on code for me anymore because it's a it's a direct link to his new site. So you just click that and boom, you're there, right and you can click store to see everything, and there's also training courses and all kind of stuff how to use the book and everything. Uh, try Blue. You click that, you get a little thing that pops up that asks you to copy, and then you have the code for seventeen percent off through going through me to do it. And then as you're well, the coaches right there bb five boom and then down here my book The Creating, which everybody should have and well, I was actually meant to say that about the book, you didn't, I guess creating? Sure, right now the code works on this, on the creating, not the book. Because the book has very small margins. They charge a lot at Amazon to even print to the authors. And then all was a hot sauce, all the hot sauce. Okay, hottest ones right down here where where I think I were past it? Yeah, these last three here are the did hottest one? This one I might no. I have a couple more of these golden ratios left, which is pineapple, Cuman, Carolina, Reaper, and super good. I might not even sell. I might just might have myself haunted. Heat is a smoke ghost pepper one. It's freaking awesome, but just have a look at it. Honey, hob naro, sorano, honey and lime, Garbanza means and cuman tastes like a spicy humsus or old hot sauce. When Nemesis mango, hobbit, narrow zeus, juice, sexture, hot garlic and lots of garlic, cayenne and hob and narrow. Sergeant pepper is collar brazy peppers from Italy. Spicy avocado. Zeus regular is just lots of garlic and cayenne minus the Hoban naro grateful fed at sempseed. Wimpig's Fly is kind of like on the medium mild side, and it has apple smoked bacon and maple syrup. Whipper snappers sweet spicy with honey original recipe butt. I believe it's like a traditional wing sauce and so it goes call Lamais kalamada Alos truffle shuffle has geared delly chocolate in it. Oh yeah, kind kind of like what they call it. I forgot, forgot because my brain's not working or it is, but I don't know. I haven't eaten over a day. Why can't I think of the name. That's twice now that's happened.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna click it because I'm sure it says it on there. Jesus, I think somebody else wrote that. Actually, I know it doesn't sound like something I would write, but it's been a while. Molay, thank you to my brain finally for letting me have that word. It's kind of like a molley but not there small point but just made more difficult, right. Tied eyes Ti chili peppers, cayenn and touch a cur he smoked boss smoked Chotle, smoked paprika and chipotle. There we go. Kind of got like an a double sauce taste to it's really good, really good. Agent Origman is nave a orange juice, fresh orange peels, so like orange zest, but it's the fresh peel and ah ahy pepper's they're all orange. Just in case you're wondering. There we go. All right, so now we're done, Thank you all for watching. We will be back tomorrow. I got lots of pictures of my daughter with her Lord, so good times. I hope you're all having a wonderful day. See you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma's secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with Insta carts family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 6: Why get all your.
Speaker 4: Holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday haul. Get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders.
Speaker 6: Service fees in terms apply.