Speaker 1: Wow. It's like an all know of the movie. You wouldn't believe it if you.
Speaker 2: Give me another Champa. He went through three choppers, four hundred bullet holes in total of all three choppers. So when they would blow one up, he'd get it back. He'd be able to fly it back. Wow, and then get another one and go in. And remember they they would tell these guys you don't have to fly in and get them like. They would say, it's too dangerous, you can't go. And these pilots would go going anyway.
Speaker 1: Ye'd be another Champa.
Speaker 3: You wonder how they even operate. Those helicopters operate with all the holes in them. We're going anyway.
Speaker 1: Wednesday's Hero brought to you by Horse Soldier Bourbon. Bourbon created by the ODA five ninety five Special Forces first boots on the ground in Afghanistan. Plus every bottle is forged in fire with the steal from the Twin Towers of nine to eleven. It's a damn good Bourbon. Horse Soldier Bourbon got to a lot of cool stuff in radio jumped out of an airplane. I've driven in three school bus figure au to Ton, worked with you know Lickta shoe Dave Jennings Lictors shoe. But one of the coolest thing, if not the coolest thing I've ever done, was the Honor Flight. What a rush, I gotta tell you. And we have another one coming up in May, but there's a deadline. If you're a WW two veteran or a Korean War veteran, you're automatically put on this next flight May thirteenth, But the deadline to sign up is March first, right, Jeff Toki.
Speaker 3: Yes it is, And we save some seats, eight to ten seats for those who want to sign up a little bit later, and they'll listen to us, listen to the shows like this, and they'll say, oh, it's time to go, especially for the War Wear two veterans.
Speaker 2: So I normally do not do this. I don't bother people normally, unless it's DWIGHTE early in the morning, I have to bother him, thank you. But if I'm out and about and I see somebody with a hat that says Vietnam veteran, Korean veteran, I've never been like this before in my life, but I believe in this flight so much, I will walk over and go, hey, I'm not bothering you, dude, But do you know about honor flight?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And almost one hundred percent of the time the family that's sitting with him goes, Yes, we do, and we've been trying to get him to go since since we told him about it. So recruitment is good. So if you're listening to our voice and you see somebody with a hat, go over there and ask him, hey, do you know about honor flight? Because it is it doesn't cost the veteran anything. And if you want to be the guy that goes with him and spends the day with him, you can spend a little money and do that.
Speaker 4: That's the idea.
Speaker 3: Absolutely what it six hundred bucks to be a six hundred bucks I did that my first two times, went with two World two veterans, and I got to change my life.
Speaker 1: It's six hundred bucks. That's a bargain because you get in a flight there, the stuff that you experience is second to none. Police escorted with all these American heroes to the different memorials, monuments. It's it's nothing like you ever experienced it. For six hundred bucks, that's a bargain. But how do the family members get in touch you say, you know what we're gonna We're talk Yeah, our veterans.
Speaker 2: The deadline's March first. We've got to get the names in.
Speaker 3: Well, you can go to Honor Flight bluegrass dot org sign up, and I'm okay, given my number. If you're a World War two vent or a Koreean war event and you're listening out there and you don't have a computer or whatever, you can call me five O two six four five five four two one. Write that down. Five oh two six four five five four to two one, call me, and we have slots to get you on this next flight. If you're a World War II of crea, because you are in your nineties to near one hundred years old and you deserve to.
Speaker 5: Go on and on our flight.
Speaker 1: And if you didn't catch that number, it is on most restroom walls, most of them. It's in this office's just for a less than mediocre time. But I will also put that on my Facebook page later because it is important. And maybe you're thinking, well, he our father or uncle whoever might be grandfather, is a w W two veteran. He's up up in his years. I got to tell you there's a medical crew on there. On this flight. They are in great hands and there's absolutely zero risk.
Speaker 3: No, you're in good hands all day long. We have a whole medical team to take care of you. Your safety is first. Medical is first. So if it doesn't matter what your age is, whether it's ninety one hundred hundred and two, and you can go for the full day, we will take care of.
Speaker 1: You all day long.
Speaker 2: Oh are we coming up on an anniversary for the Vietnam end of Vietnam War? I'm thinking in my head, is that seventy five or seventy.
Speaker 3: Six, seventy five April thirtieth, nineteen seventy five was that end of the Vietnam War? So it's fifty years this.
Speaker 4: Year, fifty years.
Speaker 3: And then May eighth of nineteen forty five to this year is the eightieth anniversary of the end of the World War II in Europe, ended on September two, nineteen forty five, So we have this is a big year. Fifty years for Vietnam veterans, eighty for World War Two veterans.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been into I'm asking this because they've got a buddy. It's a retired marine. But he sent a picture to all of us and he was with his fellow Marines in a in Paris, in a bar on V Day. So they were drinking beers with the Parisians. Do they celebrate that? Is that still celebrated in Europe as.
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 3: I think it is associally along the coast, Normandy Coast and so forth.
Speaker 2: It's a holiday, not a holiday though.
Speaker 3: The war and we do it here in the States very subtle.
Speaker 2: It is subtle, and I'm not sure if it should be bigger.
Speaker 3: I think it should. I mean, you know, World War two, those guys save the world for all of us.
Speaker 5: I think we've talked about that.
Speaker 2: I think the Second World War is the most significant event in all of human history. I just the how it encompassed the entire planet. There was no corner of the world that escaped the Second World War, and people, even in small communities made choices between good and evil.
Speaker 4: It cost them everything.
Speaker 2: That's right most of the time, and if you survived, you had great story. But I mean just little small towns where you know, the Nazis came in and you had to make a choice. What are you going to do? So they made choice to you know, follow the good. I think it's the most significant of America in human history.
Speaker 3: And you know, and there are only sixty six thousand War two veterans left. That's the sixteen million. To tell you the truth, I'm sure how many six sixty six thousand that's all that's left.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised it's that many. To tell you the truth. I mean, you got you're one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, you're you're if you sign up as an eighteen year old the last year of the war nineteen forty five, you're ninety eight, you're ninety eight.
Speaker 1: The lot there's a lot of signed up at a younger age live that's why right about it.
Speaker 3: But you know, sixty six thousand of sixteen Wow, that's not many less.
Speaker 1: They're a precious commodity, and it gets less and less every single year. I got every single day.
Speaker 3: And we don't want to forget our Korean War out what a nightmare war. They're ninety four years old.
Speaker 2: I mean they went through the frozen you know, and then a million Chinese come over the porter, you know at a certain point and you're like, oh boy, this is gonna.
Speaker 1: Get moreel Jeff Toky brought in one of the field jackets from Korea. And there's there's really nothing to it as far as warm to forgotten warm, it is correct. So they were doing they said they sleep on running tanks just to try to stay warm. I mean, these conditions were horrible.
Speaker 5: And sure, sure they did the best they could.
Speaker 2: I'm still upset because there has been no correctional metal of honor for either Hawkeye or Pierce.
Speaker 4: No, I know it's bs to you is.
Speaker 1: Look who's in charge?
Speaker 2: Potter Potter?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, you know, Colonel Potter.
Speaker 4: Why are you there?
Speaker 1: And you're slacking, slacker, Colonel Potter, dragging it. But let's get back to the Let's get back to the Korean War veterans, because when you see a Vietnam veteran say welcome home, there's an argument that the Korean War veterans they didn't get a welcome home either. Well, and this is yeah, well, I mean there wasn't a lot of fanfare to it. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And they took him a while to get home. They take a ship home, they were flying home, and they took a train from a port and then got home and they just went back to work.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of those guys did the double serve. They did World War Two, and then they went right into Korea because it was just five years later, that's still.
Speaker 3: And they pulled those because they were veterans. They wanted some veterans for Korea.
Speaker 1: I think Lieutenant Colonel Edwinton was in World War Two, Korea and Vietnam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of those guys did the three.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Ted Williams am I thinking the baseball player, did he not?
Speaker 6: He was?
Speaker 3: He was an instructor. He wo World War Two?
Speaker 2: Did did he do?
Speaker 1: I thought he flew.
Speaker 3: I think he stayed here in the States and he was a fight instructor. Y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there were so many this difference between Hollywood today and then you know kidding, all of the Hollywood stars went and fought well.
Speaker 3: Clark Gaybell flew on several missions on the seventeen. Jimmy Jimmy Stewart was a fight leader beside twenty five flights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, we're going to bomb the moon.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna last all the moon.
Speaker 1: Last, and we're gonna bomb the blank out.
Speaker 5: Don't forget Bob Barker.
Speaker 1: Bob Barker right over the way.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine your co pilot is Jimmy Stewart, right, and you're getting shot out by from Germany and.
Speaker 4: You're like, man, this is a wonderful life.
Speaker 1: That's a dollar that's a dollar out. That's all. We need a ruling on that joke. Dollar in, a dollar out.
Speaker 5: That's it's dollar out, dollar out.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: You led the damn I did.
Speaker 5: Lead the witness.
Speaker 2: Okay, so March first is to cut off.
Speaker 1: That's Saturday, by the way, and by.
Speaker 2: The way, thank you for bringing in some ding Dong's anytime for you guys, so good.
Speaker 1: Jeff Toky's ding It should be Jeff Tokey and the ding Dogs, right, the.
Speaker 2: Man Jeff Jeff Tokey's ding Dongs is the name of the band, is.
Speaker 1: Sure's not Jeff Toke and the ding Dongs.
Speaker 4: I kind of like and the ding Dolls.
Speaker 1: It's got like Billy Vera and the Beaters, Jeff Tokey and the ding dong All.
Speaker 4: You don't need Billy Vera and the ding Dongs.
Speaker 2: No, So let's get it done. If you haven't been on an honor flight, it will change your life. We are old, grizzled, uh jaded radio guys. They've done so many things, but we'll all three to a man say the best thing I've ever done in radio.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hands down, hands down. And to be honest with you, I went into it with it not so good head, and I was gonna be tired. And you'll, well, we'll come on the negative.
Speaker 2: I'm pessimistic and negative and.
Speaker 1: I want to shock you, but I'm a little bit of a glass half empty guy. All right, here's what I'll say. That day flew by so quickly. As a matter of fact, one of the guys I was in a flight wood with Lane Gulay from Vietnam. I just posted a picture of him to help celebrate his birthday. And the look on both of our faces, the joy after we landed in It's an experience. If you're not going on a flight, at least be there at Stanardverord Field when they land on May thirteenth, because that's a big deal. And that's something that I mean, that's exciting just for the people, the spectators, right.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, And these veterans have never been officially welcomed, So here's your chance, and you don't have to have any ties. And these guys are American hero right and come out and welcome all them, shake all their hands and let them know how much we appreciate what they've done for us. Yeap for us, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: You'll feel everyone will make you feel at home. And these guys are characters, dude. I mean, I don't know. I can't tell you how many great people I met on my flight. My flight was a couple of years ago, and I remember you walking me around and going, see that guy right there, and you would say twenty five missions over Europe and then say that guy here did YadA ya YadA.
Speaker 4: And then there was this guy.
Speaker 2: You know, we just talked about this story in Wednesday's Hero about the helicopter pilot. There was a helicopter pilot from Vietnam. He had his hat on, he was own good shit. He hit a black T shirt that was so tight, and he was doing the flex thing.
Speaker 4: He was like that.
Speaker 2: There was little stewardess is standing over there, and he was like, come on over here, touch that right there, and he was he was working the girls and and he was just you could see you know, that guy. That guy was was a hoot. And I sat there and listened to him the entire time as he flirted with stewardesses. But these guys are awesome and you'll love it, and it will fly by, and then when you get back to the airport, you will cry like a little baby with emotions when you see the thousand people that welcome, welcome all of all of you all home that night.
Speaker 1: Jeff Tolki hit the website one more time. Let's get our Korean War veterans and our w W two veterans. You get on the plane immediately, but March first is the deadline. Saturday. What's website?
Speaker 3: Honorflight, Bluegrass dot orgy love to have you sign up.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jeff, do you do man? And thank you for the ding dongs.
Speaker 2: Fly bargain supply. Bargain supply. It is East Jefferson Street. I've been talking about the appliances. They have an entire one side of their warehouses scratching dent refrigerators doesn't matter. They have stoves. So if they're offloading the refrigerator or whatever and it gets a scratched by the truck or something like that, so they take a couple of hundred bucks off at and you win. That's what we did for several of our appliances. But we went over Saturday and Todd Hester was our guide through the entire thing of picking out the new appliances for the remodel at the house. And they were perfect. They knew everything about the appliances and it's the little things. Will this door be flushed to the cabinets when I open it up? Well, where will the light be? You know what kind of stove is the best stove? They all know that stuff at Bargain Supply. Go to Bargain Supply on East Jefferson Street. It's got its own parking lots in the New Low.
Speaker 4: Area and it's awesome.
Speaker 2: So go by and say hi. Bargain Supply back after this on news Radio eight forty whas all right, man, it is time for real in the years we are one and one. We missed it little yesterday?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 1: This much one?
Speaker 2: Or what missed it by year?
Speaker 4: I think right, yep, just by a year, said seventy nine.
Speaker 1: I was right on when it came out.
Speaker 2: Good job. These were all top twenty hits back in the day.
Speaker 6: Let's kick it off with some of the nicest guys in rock collective soul the world I know.
Speaker 1: I ate with them at a waffle house after Van Halen and.
Speaker 2: RUBI super nice guys.
Speaker 1: This is ninety six.
Speaker 4: I want to say earlier.
Speaker 2: But what a good song too. Yeah, like the Collective Soul had about ten.
Speaker 1: Hits, y'all hm hm, Joe, Yeah, yeah, it might be ninety six.
Speaker 4: So boy, this this era Van.
Speaker 1: Halen Balanced Tour was ninety five and they opened up for them with this album. I think it's ninety six because this is one of the last ones they released off that record, right.
Speaker 6: I don't know that, or maybe I do, maybe, or maybe I do.
Speaker 1: I do know that this.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I hate Dave Breakfast at Tiffany oh boy, deep blue thumthing, it's listen.
Speaker 1: It's five or six, And I said, what about breakfast and Tiffany's stupid song? Stupid it's not stupid song, stupid song. And people who listen to.
Speaker 4: Her girl like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes they do.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of walking through that one little room that you had to walk through in Phoenix and there's always just one person with a guitar, yeah, singing stupid stuff like this.
Speaker 4: Remember the girl on the Swing at Jim Porter's.
Speaker 2: You know it can't be I get it, it's not it can't be a heavy metal song about a train that delivers the male.
Speaker 4: You're right now, we're talking.
Speaker 6: You're talking classic. Yeah, man, they're gonna be bigger than the Beatles.
Speaker 4: Just ask them.
Speaker 2: It's Oasis Wonderwall here.
Speaker 1: It's ninety six. Can we skip this? This song makes me nauseous.
Speaker 2: The band makes me want them.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: I'm taking my hairphones out, let me know when he goes to the next shot. They were tabbed. I mean it was really embarrassing. You know, be the Day and I'm going on.
Speaker 1: Next song.
Speaker 2: I mean, the two songs are really good, don't get me wrong, and they're on my phone song. This is decent good songs.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to nineteen seventy nine, nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 4: Smashing Pumpkins.
Speaker 2: Smashing Pumpkins. This was ninety five because this was their follow up, because this was this is what we all because all of these bands had Sound Garden Smashing Pumpkins Collective, so all of everybody had these follow up albums because we were like, are these all just like one album hits and next thing you know, it was like, no, it's going deeper than that. This is nineteen ninety five, it's.
Speaker 4: Ninety six, a battle Royale.
Speaker 2: Is it ninety five?
Speaker 4: Is it neither? Oh? Wow, we'll find out, surely. Let's get past the people say neither. Other people say nice either.
Speaker 6: Speaking of gin blossoms, till I hear it from you in the top ten on this date.
Speaker 4: Oh man, this time was such a blur for me.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 2: Man, just didn't know what to do with this music. My stomach is sick right now because we were just like, we separated all of this great music from regular rock radio and we killed ourselves. Good job, rock radio program directors, idiots.
Speaker 1: People want to hear Kansas.
Speaker 2: Kansas every hour, dude, they don't.
Speaker 1: What about the Rolling Stones?
Speaker 2: No, I know, they want to hear Satisfaction, Rolling Stones.
Speaker 6: Well, we're gonna leave the rock songs for someone that's probably in the rock Hall of Fame for all I know. Marian Carey and Boys to Men was number one on this date, one sweet day.
Speaker 1: I like to make sweet, sweet love to this song too. Look at my hip action and it's sexy.
Speaker 4: No it's not. Don't hurt you So.
Speaker 2: This doesn't help me at all, So I don't. I couldn't tell you it's ninety six, all right? If you're sharing ninety six. That's good.
Speaker 1: I'm ninety six.
Speaker 5: I'm in ninety five.
Speaker 2: You took the ball and dunked the ball yesterday and it bounced off the back of the rim and it.
Speaker 1: Went Yeah, but not today, David, I'm gonna do one of the windmill things. Look at my tongue. It's out like Jordan in his ninety six day.
Speaker 6: Speaking of dunks, look at the winner of this year's dunk competition at the All Star Game, guy from Orlando. I think nobody knows spectacular dunks, and nobody knows who they are upping over a car on one of them jumped over a car, grabbed the basketball and dunked it.
Speaker 1: That's weird. There's so many cars on the one.
Speaker 6: Sweet Day Boys to Men featuring Mariah Carey was number one. Get my Dinghy out February the twenty six, The ninety six.
Speaker 2: That was the first number you came up, do you say not, ninety ninety six with the first song, very first song, the first song you said, ninety six. Yeah, this time was a bur for me, so it was hard for me to decide. How about Sims furniture.
Speaker 1: Sims furniture, Hey baby, Sims Furniture shig MS one M. It's on Dixie Highway, It's on Preston Highway. It's the old Target Center. SIMS Furniture wants you to have a nice living room, a nice bedroom, a nice dining room, a nice kitchen, and they got you even have appliances and televisions. It's Sims Furniture. It's tax time. What a perfect time to give your house something that you're gonna be proud of. When it comes to home furnishings. We love our Sims furniture. You're gonna love your Sims furniture too. It's high quality furniture, but you're gonna love the prices. Maybe you want to do the entire house. I highly recommend that do it on credit. If you don't think you can't get credit, tell them Dwight wouldn't. Just to prove your credit. Sims Furniture high quality, beautiful furniture at prices you're gonna love. Dixie Highway and Preston Highways. Stick around more on the way, including rand Paul the top of the hour News radio eight forty w h A s Blue Monday is Chubby Checkers Birthday.
Speaker 2: I guess so is it?
Speaker 6: Chubby Checkers bird Oh is he yeah? Your guest drop and I have her back. Hillary fans Domino's birthday.
Speaker 1: I'm an idiot.
Speaker 4: He would have been ninety seven today.
Speaker 1: Wow, h Blue Monday.
Speaker 2: Playing with uh No, that was Papa Big Pop or something?
Speaker 1: Who the big bopper and a big popper?
Speaker 2: Richie Allence, right, okay, and Buddy Holly, yes, Buddy.
Speaker 1: All right, this radio eight forty w h S. I believe Hillary has called because she's gonna prove me right?
Speaker 4: Is that possible?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 7: Hey, I'm great. I think I can prove you're white. Right, Dwight, that's listen.
Speaker 1: So you've been hearing me.
Speaker 2: Why it is like a clock, it's right twice a day least by accident.
Speaker 1: She said, no, Hillary, he said, don't so, sims. No, we're talking about zero ReSm. I was zero zero res. Hillary just called while we were commercials and she said she had her service done now, so well let's talk about it for a second. So let's do it. So Hillary, what did you have cleaned?
Speaker 7: I had my entire carpet, all my carpets downstairs, upstairs, just the entire home completely cleaned. And it was wonderful and and do I lie.
Speaker 1: I want to say, it doesn't leave a residue and it's just crystal clean.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh. Right, let me tell you. I am a nurse, and so I'm phobic about cleaning, and I'm also phobic about having a bunch of chemicals and stuff because I have elderly animals, right and yeah. And one of the reasons I like zero res is because they use alkaline water. Now, people don't understand what alkaline water is. It has a higher pH and since most soils and dirts and residue is at acidic, that alkaline pH can break it down a lot easier. Plus, also, alkaline molecules are smaller, so they can get in deeper into the carpet. It's a perfect scenario.
Speaker 1: Hillary, Are you going to put me out of a job?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, let me tell you some couple things. A. Yes, when you get the carpet clean like that, it's your house smells so good for the next couple.
Speaker 4: Of days or even a week later.
Speaker 2: And you don't know what gets down in there in that carpet, right, Like, what don't you know about? You don't don't you know?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you do the thing where you make people take their shoes off Hillary when they come in.
Speaker 7: Actually, actually, yes, it's become more popular.
Speaker 1: It's a thing. Yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so away, I asked you real quick, what'd you love about your experience with zero Res The.
Speaker 7: Most, I think the most I liked about it was that it drives so quickly.
Speaker 4: The other other.
Speaker 7: Companies I've used it takes hours and hours or twenty four hours. Zero res in a couple hours. It was completely dry. There was no chemical smell. It smelled, it smelled clean, it smelled refreshing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I've used them for years and I will continue to use them for years. They've also done my upholstery, did a fantastic job. They're great.
Speaker 1: Well, Hillary, I can't thank you enough for taking the time and just give us a call. I'm glad you had the experience everybody else has. Take advantage of one hundred and nine dollars. You'll get three rooms of carpet clean and a free hallway when you say Dwight Witten or whas Hillary, Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Hillary, that was cool anytime. See you guys.
Speaker 2: So you have carpet in your basement? Yes, see what we heard Dave was that there was some biologists that wanted to go to the congo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, try to find.
Speaker 2: Different elements to cure cancer. And at the last second of the university was like, no, no, no, no, we're not going to the cargo anymore. We're just going to Dwight's basements, right, and we're going to start testing his carpet.
Speaker 1: This is the truth is this is the shot.
Speaker 2: You have an old seventy shag carpet.
Speaker 1: I actually do have shag carpet in the basement.
Speaker 4: Would you lick your own carpeting in the basement?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? That was Do you want me to do a video of that? I'll lick my carpet.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But does your carpet match the drapes? Uh?
Speaker 1: No, it does not. My carpet's starting to look gray.
Speaker 4: Got it? Well, you gotta do something about it.
Speaker 1: Can you color down there?
Speaker 4: Sure? Whatever you want to do. Sure, it's your basement.
Speaker 1: Well, what turned out to be what was going to be a dream vacation for a couple Mitchell ring is his name, Jennifer Collins her name. They wanted to take a vacation to Venice, Italy.
Speaker 2: All right, what you I did not?
Speaker 1: Yes? You did.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what that sound was when that came from you in your end. Maybe that came from your end.
Speaker 1: No, there was no way I was talking again. No, I'm not dream vacation, dream vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. To Venice, Italy turned out to be a nightmare for Mitchell Ring and Jennifer Colin. During their ten hour flight on the airline from Melbourne, Australia to Venice, a woman boy a woman on the plane passed away. According to Ring, the polage crew decided they need to place the woman's deceased body in their role.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I thought you passed out. She passed away.
Speaker 5: She died on the plane.
Speaker 1: She died and forced them to sit. Oh my gosh, forced it.
Speaker 5: Next to the dead body for four hours.
Speaker 2: I guess there's not really anything that. I guess there's what would you do with it? Put it in the overhead?
Speaker 4: Ben poor, A bunch of ice cubes on her?
Speaker 2: I think I would vote for Can we put her in the overhead?
Speaker 1: Tell you duty and wee wee yourself when you die.
Speaker 4: Put her in one of the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You know, everything evacuates, right, No, watch South Park, Not all the time?
Speaker 6: Are you sure, Yes, I guess if you died on the toilet and he already went maybe not.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, now you lose How do they know she died?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: I guess they tried to wake her or something?
Speaker 4: Or is like is she sleep?
Speaker 6: She wasn't breathing or reacting anymore to well you would think about it, you go, is she did?
Speaker 4: We?
Speaker 1: I guess it.
Speaker 4: I think they poked her with a stick.
Speaker 1: Get that that's what anyway? Uh, the crew decided they were going to sit, uh sit the dead woman's corpse next to them for four hours. According to Ring, well you won't talk.
Speaker 2: That's the name of a band. What dead woman's corpse?
Speaker 4: No kind of redundant? Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I learned that at the Department of redundancy department. According to Ring, the crew tried to revive her. They were unsuccessful. That's when they tried moving the body with a wheelchair to the first class seat, but that didn't work because she was a rather large person.
Speaker 4: She was a great, big, version fit person.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: The airline says they extended their condolences to the family and they apologized to the couple they had to sit next to them.
Speaker 4: No, it's the quietest flight ever.
Speaker 2: Right, Uh, there's no fat people in O folks homes.
Speaker 1: Well they are, there's not there for very long.
Speaker 4: True. So terrible.
Speaker 1: You can't get out of the bed a little bit.
Speaker 4: What a terrible flight?
Speaker 2: So how was the flight?
Speaker 4: Oh, you don't even know.
Speaker 1: Well other than that, missus Kennedy, how did you enjoy the play?
Speaker 4: Lady died?
Speaker 2: The lady sat next to us. Was she annoying? No, she died, well, she was annoying. Well, she also died.
Speaker 1: What it was, your big lady, So chances are she had something to evacuate, don't you think?
Speaker 2: No, No, that's not necessarily true.
Speaker 1: Want me to go over a Google machine and go for it.
Speaker 4: Okay, talk about your hair, Tony. While he's googling evacuation, I.
Speaker 2: Wonder if you get like some flight miles for that. He's sorry for the person dying next to you. Here's fifty thousand flight miles.
Speaker 1: We'll go give you the Southwest keychain and a bumper sticker in this sippy cup.
Speaker 2: I'm driving to Indianapolo's when the show gets over, because I'm going to go up and get my Vita Pure Vita Pure injections. It's regenerative medicine if you know what I mean. Uh, And it's twenty injections each procedure. I'm on prestidure number three of a total of five. And the price point is really really nice. What happens with these injections, It goes to the area that's thinning a little bit and it the hair will grow deeper into the scalp and thicker. You will notice thicker hair if you get these injections. And it's about a third of what the the process is to get a hair transplant from we grow hair, Indie, Why are you laughing.
Speaker 1: Because it gets worse. Yes. Yes, When somebody dies, their body releases the bowel movement. It may not happen right at the time of death, but it could happen up to four or five hours later. Where the body relaxes. It depends on where the DODO is in the system. Then it depends, it says, besides bow movements, it also releases urine and saliva through the due to muscle relaxation. So now it's drooling. We we and do doo it next to you.
Speaker 2: And I think guys have their last whatever I think that happens.
Speaker 4: I think they do. Isn't that the world?
Speaker 2: According to Garth, that's how he was born.
Speaker 5: Oh I think so.
Speaker 1: I would still take that over a screaming kid any day.
Speaker 2: What do you take a dead person do doing himself rather than a screaming kid?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, We grow up at indye dot com.
Speaker 1: Hey, rand Paul, straight away after news news right away, forty whs