Speaker 1: And we are live all right, everybody, This is ask Doctor Glidden. We are on Wednesdays now, same time, just different day until about April or whatever. Or maybe we'll stay this way if it's good for doctor Glydden.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: But the phone number is six one nine for three one zero three three four. I feel like I cut out just now, so I'm just repeating it six one nine four three one zero three three four. And it's your opportunity to ask doctor Glidden and at leave Big Farmer beehind dot com on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. He is also our Tuesdays and Thursdays. He also does his own live Q and A, so be on the lookout for that. And also we have a coupon code for leave Big Farm Behind and the link there also by going to semper fry s E M p E R f R y l lc dot com. The very first thing you see in the top right corner is a picture of doctor Gli. When you click that, it goes right to his site, and right underneath that picture you'll see the cupine code for the fifty percent off too. Doctor Lyndon, how are you today?
Speaker 2: Very good? Thanks? Yeah, very good.
Speaker 3: Appreciate your platform, appreciate your having me. You know, well, we continue to chip away at the rock of human suffering because well, honestly, what else is there to do? Right?
Speaker 1: And you know, I almost felt like I wanted to like compelled. I think I did send it to you in an email, but it was that video. It's a short five minute video kind of summarizing Oracle Guy and his statements about the mRNA cancer detection and forty eight hour turn around. Like this is all bad, this is all bad theory, it's all wrong, and they're just pushing it ahead, like because people already have their their assumptions and presumptions and their perspective of what medical is, you know, and health is that they just they just pile lie upon lie and then serve you more.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's hard. You are one thousand percent correct. However, I think that from their point of view, they actually think that they're doing the right thing because they have such a stilted understanding of how the human body works, and they are one hundred percent knee deep, neck deep really maybe even you know, eyebrow level deep in the wonderful world of reductionistic materialism, and so they can't see anything else. It's that they're like, you know, the metaphor that I use all the time is they're like color blind artists who don't know that they're colorblind. The painting that they're going to drawer is is going to be wrong all the time. Oh, that looks like my family, But why does my wife have purple hair and green skin?
Speaker 2: Right? It's like that. So now, when you take a.
Speaker 3: Bigger step back, all of this, you know, the monopolization of the medical marketplace, and the foods that have been pushed down our throat for the last hundred years, and the pesticides that they use on the food, and the chem trails and everything else was done on purpose by malevolent human.
Speaker 2: Beings, I believe, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: But I don't think these people that are running this up the flagpole are malevolent. They're just colorblind, right, and they don't know that they're colorblind. And it's like Democrats, right, I mean, that's the one thing about Democrats. I mean, most Republicans that I know are open minded enough to understand when they're wrong.
Speaker 2: And they don't, you know, but not the Democrats. Man.
Speaker 3: The Democrats actually believe that they've figured everything out. It's their way or the highway. And unless you you know, you dance to their tune, you're an idiot, you know, or a terrorist, or you know you hate the planet, or you know you're endangering people because you didn't get vaccinated. It's so much bullshit, it's not even funny. But this is the the distinction, right, And it goes to the old saying that, well, if.
Speaker 2: If a Republican.
Speaker 3: Doesn't want to own a gun or thinks guns are bad, he just won't buy a gun. But if a Democrat thinks guns are bad, he will get past laws to make everyone not by guns.
Speaker 2: That's the difference.
Speaker 1: And so I think they call us the fascists, right, they call us the fascists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's all done with it's all done with mirrors. But you're absolutely right, it's a you know, it's a materialistic it's materialistic, reductionistic nonsense. But they're going to put half a billion dollars behind it, and so we're all screwed.
Speaker 1: I think it was half a trillion. They said five hundred billion, right, that's crazy. So imagine if they just I think ken Ken Wheeler from Theoria Epifestus made this statement. They just reinforced the power grid in the in the electrical structure here. They could put a whole lot of people to work boost the economy, and then we'd have a safeguard against attacks and breakdowns and failures and blackouts and brownouts and all kinds of stuff. And what a wonderful world it would be, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, I don't get it, man, I don't understand why the world runs like this. It's always been that way, I think, and I don't know why. You know, there's a there's a that's all right, there's a saying that. It's not a saying, but it's kind of like a parable right that there's a there's a war someplace and the countryside is devastated. Nothing's growing there, nobody wants to live there. But this one guy decides to move there. Nobody else is there, and he spends forty years planting trees. It's all he does. He plants trees for forty years. Every day he plants.
Speaker 2: Trees for forty years.
Speaker 3: And in forty years it's a beautiful countryside. There's streams starting to flow, you know, there's birds, there's animals, there's trees everywhere. There's grass. It went from you know, a devastated, war torn wasteland to natural beauty. It was all because of this one guy and then a whole bunch of people show up and say, this is our land, we own this land. Get off of this land. It's the way of the world, right, it always has been, it always will be. And you know, I don't know, man, you know, I mean if history doesn't repeat itself at rhymes, I guess right. I mean, if the story's true, not everybody who had the chance to go out on board Noah's Ark, it's it's no different now with all of this nonsense, and it's it continues to you know, duplicate itself and they put a half a trillion dollars behind it.
Speaker 1: Everybody's screwed, right, and they also to go along with that analogy is the people who do show up to start to text him on his trees yeah or that.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: It's nuts man, Yeah, this little do rich So there are so again everybody, I know a couple of people just showed up a lot more people. So it's six foot nine or three one zero three three four, or you can use the chat to ask your questions, and there was Mike, it's getting harder every day to fight the black pill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it is. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: Harder to evade it. Right, it's maybe it's time to take it head on or whatever. But yeah, So adverse effects of GP GLP one this is this is insane. These people are injected like Hymns is a company and they do like Roguin and Monox and knowl which have their own things going on, right, and but this thing is an injection that you you inject yourself instead of having self control apparently, yeah, or do an exercise. So this is the way of the world. This is the mentality of the world. And I just want to give a couple like gastro Intestinal side effects are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain and bloating, skin reactions, itchiness, redness at the injection site, headaches, low blood, hypoglycemia, dizziness, mild tachycardia, increase in heart rate, right, infections, fatigue, constipation, and hair loss. And that's just a few of them. You can also get pancreatis and acute gallstone disease.
Speaker 3: Well, there's going to be a lot more that's rolled out as more and more time goes by, because you know, when you bring a drug to market, you only have to I don't know how many people you have to get to take it and look at the adverse reactions. But there's going to be more and more. And you know, this is the same type of color blind artistry that was brought to the world, you know, by lap band surgery, gastric bypass. And now there is another treatment for obesity where doctors insert a needle and thread, you know, with a little camera down your throat and they stitch the inside of your stomach together, making the inside of your stuf smaller. And that's their solution for obesity, right, Okay. Their solution for arthritis is to cut the joint out. Okay, yeah, this is you know, it's the same ridiculous methodology based on an incorrect understanding of nature and how the body works and a dogmatic, blinded view of.
Speaker 2: The vital force.
Speaker 3: They don't believe in it, and and they're so up to their necks in this philosophy that even when it fails, and it fails all the freaking time. That's why we have a chronic disease epidemic. They don't change because it can't possibly be their miss understanding. It can't possibly be their fault because they are, you know, the high priests of science follow the science, and when their science fails, they dream up another theory and there are no consequences for their failures. And we've all been socialized to genuflect at their altar for over one hundred years now that even when they do fail, we genuflect at the altar, we bend over and you know, ask them to give us more. And this is a gigantic problem.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That's why I think there's a demonic force here, because I mean, honest to God, these people fail all the time. The only time they get it right is the trauma care and surgery, you know, when it's necessary. I would argue that probably fifty percent of the time, and I just pulled that number out of my ass. Surgery isn't necessary. But nonetheless they're good at it when it is necessary. Military field medicine saves lives. They're What they can do with surgery now is unbelievable, right, but that's their wheelhouse. And we go back to the metaphor of the color blind artists. Who doesn't know that they're colorblind. Well, when they draw or paint in black and white, they get.
Speaker 2: It right, right, right, right, right right.
Speaker 3: So when the MD does surgery and it doesn't get any more reductionistic than that pulling a bullet out of somebody's arm, Okay, thank you very much. See that's what they're good at. But for everything else, it's a shit show. They're the leading cause of death, the leading cause of bankruptcy, and while they've been in exclusive control chronic diseases through the freaking roof everybody agrees there's a chronic disease epidemic. It's not because of chemtrails, which are a very real thing. It's because the people that are practicing medicine in exclusive monopolistic control have their heads up their ass and they do not know how the human body works, and they are not trained in how to cure it.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 1: They don't want to either. It is the other problem. They want their beliefs over their you know, observations, which to me is either a spell, and so are the people who follow that. Yeah, it's like a it's a societal spell though, or a societal cult. I don't know what you want to call it, well, I want.
Speaker 3: To call it a cult, because that's what it is. That it's a it's a cult of medical mediocrity, an atheistic cult, which is kind of an oxymoron, I think. But it's an atheistic cult of materialistic, medical, monopolistic mediocrity, machiavellian mediocrity.
Speaker 2: How about that for a literism?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think. I don't know if you have to believe in a god in order to believe in demons, So maybe that's what they're serving.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I don't know that. I mean, I don't know. I don't that's above my pay grade. How all that works, right?
Speaker 3: And how the demonic influences infiltrate into their mind?
Speaker 2: I don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't make sense to me that a group of people should fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and fail and still be number one.
Speaker 2: How the hell does that happen?
Speaker 1: Right? Or that you're the one shunned if you question their track record, you're the weird though? How does that happen? And get gamed up on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, you know.
Speaker 1: The cult of texts.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: So we looked were what was the other one? Okay, so I peckic. Now this was something that was taken off the market. But I mean this, there's a history of these drugs that they were using, and this one was for pediatrics and including case reports of aspiration malorie wieh whi's an interestced real hemorrhaging like these are things that they have no problem as being side effects. Symptoms included paracodial chest pain, techycardia, dispense, what dyspania, hypotensions. This is your child that they're talking about here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so just shut up, bend over, and take your drug. And what you know what this all boils down to. I mean, if there's a little mantra that we want people to repeat, you know, to help them, you know, swallow the red pill and avoid the black pill. You can't drug your way to health. You can't do it. Drugs will have an effect, but you can't drug your way to health. You can't do it.
Speaker 1: I've used that the last week. In the past week, I've used and I've quoted you can't.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 3: You know, it's drugs are like guns, it's not the gun, it's how it's used, not the drug, it's how it's used. The way that the medical doctors are trained to use drugs is freaking juvenile. They're they're monkeys playing with Adam Baum's and somebody's gonna be burned to death. Man, it's it's gonna it's gonna get worse if all of this you know, AI stuff increases.
Speaker 2: Oh so I went on some platform X. Right. X's AI assistant is called Grock Rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I asked GROC about homeopathic medicine probably, and you know, homeopathic medicine is a pseudo scientific, unproven system of medicine.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: And it was like, that is not correct, Grock, that is incorrect. I don't know where you got those data, but that is incorrect. And if GROC had access to the thousands of pages of published research about homeopathy, it would not say that.
Speaker 2: But it does. See, this is the problem with AI.
Speaker 1: They're feeding it what they wanted to believe. Yeah, exactly, that's right. Yeah, absolutely, and unassuming public dies and suffers and goes bankrupt because of it. I think it was Mike Adams said, the AI in America is mentally read I mean insufficient if we want to make a nicer word out of it. But because they are fed woke politics, right, they will tell you that, yes, so man can have a baby. You know, it's like, okay, so you've just kind of proven that you're not that smart.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You know, you might be able to compute a lot faster than a human brain, but as far as intellect, you don't have it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know everybody also, you know, when we go down the AI road, it completely discounts, you know, the intuition and the spiritual components metaphysical components of the human being, right, the ontological spiritual underpinnings of us.
Speaker 2: Right. And here's an interesting thing to consider.
Speaker 3: Medical doctors, because they are trained in materialistic reductionistic allopathic medicine, believe that consciousness is a function of biochemistry, and that when the body dies, consciousness dies, its lights out, game over.
Speaker 2: There's no life after death.
Speaker 3: There's no heaven, there's no hell, there's no spirit, there's no God, there's nothing. It's all that's all fictitious nonsense that doesn't exist. That's what they believe, and you know, these are the people that were this and this is one of the reasons why their treatments fail. Because the human body is not a bag of bio chemicals waiting to break. The human body is inhabited by a spiritual force, which is intelligent. Consciousness precedes the body. Consciousness creates the body. Consciousness creates biochemistry. It's not the other way around. And when you don't understand that or you deny that, you have effectively thrown the baby out with the bathwater. And that's why the medical doctor's treatments fail because they're color blind to the reality of the human experience, and that blindness affects all of their therapeutics. But because they own a self policing, self regulating monopoly that's been in place for over one hundred years, everybody believes what they say even when they fail. And it's a gigantic freaking problem.
Speaker 1: I got look for something and there's a snapshot. I sick earlier today when I had Scott's share on, Oh, I see if I can find it because there was a court case prior to the flex and report. Oops, that is not the one. Why am I seeing these? I must be later on? Oh, here it is. Okay, So it says nineteen oh five Jacobson versus Massachusetts, And they're basically talking about a pastor who is forced into getting the the smallpox vaccine because of a bunch of assumptions that they made ahead of time, that it's for the greater good, that it's for public safety, that this is actually something that works, that we actually know what causes smallpox in the first place, that we're going to totally deny that it's potentially from all the tanneries dumping into the water supply, but it most certainly has to be a virus, like all this stuff that they just assume that is untrue, right.
Speaker 3: Which begs the question, why are the people speaking untruth the people that everybody listens to, right, right, that's the question. Oh, there's a book. Maybe I want to get this and show you. You might already know about it.
Speaker 1: So that that was nineteen oh five, So that was seven years before the Flexen report.
Speaker 2: We're seeing this Copeland's Cure.
Speaker 1: I think I've heard the name, but I know I have not seen the book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great book. It's kind of a historical overview of the evolution. And then destruction of homeopathy in the United States Copeland's Cure. The author is Natalie Robbins R one B. Rob I n s Copeland's Cure. It's a read. I mean, it's a heady read, but it's it outlines in boldface the political machinations which destroyed homeopathy.
Speaker 1: And we all suffer for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred five thousand percent. I mean it's one thousand percent correct. And you know it's a problem, man, because I mean, jeez, what can I say?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: You know I practiced nature pathic medicine, right, you got to do four years pre med four years nature pathic medical school at a fully accredited by the United States Department of Education, nature Pathic Medical School, thousand hours of clinical supervision. You got to graduate, You got to pass National board, you got to pass state board, you got to get a license to practice nature pathic medicine. It's full blown primary care number one, number two. It's only licensed in twenty three states, and it's a felony to practice in.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 3: But the point that I'm laboring at here is that since the early since the twenty first century, the nature pathic medical schools have stopped teaching nature pathic medicine they don't teach it anymore. They teach this hybridized green, allopathic bullshit medicine. So even if Bobby Kennedy gets his head out of his ass and he legislates for you know, medical freedom, and we have a free medical market with equal protection for all disciplines under the law, and equal insurance privileges for everybody, and we all get into a circle and sing Kumba Yai as the rainbow comes out from behind the clouds. Even if that were to happen, you know how many homeopaths there are in the world right now that I would feel comfortable referring somebody.
Speaker 1: To not that many?
Speaker 2: Thirty five.
Speaker 3: And I've got my fingers on this pulse, baby, I mean, I know what I'm talking about. And nature pathic doctors about two hundred and fifty. There aren't any homeopathic hospitals anymore. There aren't any nature pathic sanatoriums anymore.
Speaker 2: There used to be.
Speaker 1: That is that is that across the world, Like are there any homeopaths in other countries?
Speaker 3: Because there might be, but you know, I mean, I'm sure that there are. But what is the same thing that happened to the bastardization of Homie of nature pathic medical education happened with homeopathy. The same thing. There are very few, very few homeopathic physicians in the world who practice what's now referred to, you know, in in contrast as pure homeopathy, because once the guy that discovered homeopathy died about twenty twenty years later, all these other people started messing with homeopathy and changing it.
Speaker 1: Yeahah, so they do. You keep you keep the you keep the title, change the nature kind of like a bill of rights, right, you keep it up there. Some people think it's still there, but then you change everything about it on the back end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so so and so even if right, we had medical freedom tomorrow, it would take the infrastructure I don't know, man, fifty hundred years to catch up, because the nature pathic medical schools would have to be reinvented, their homeopathic medical schools would have to be reintroduced, nature pathic sanitoriums, homeopathic hospitals would have to be funded, and and so we don't have the infrastructure to support any of that.
Speaker 1: So we're all hijected, hiject world.
Speaker 3: You know, we are in a Yeah, it's prison planet, you know, Alex Jones was right, it's a prison planet, and we're the inmates.
Speaker 1: Right, and it's it's like being a rational person in a crazy world. They're just how do you respond to something that doesn't have any logical sense and observational there's no observational truth to it either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just reality by consensus, force down your throat. And the kicker is that, you know, twist. The knife feature of all of this insanity is that when these people who are dictating terms wear the mask, get vexed right, when they're ultimately proven wrong, there's no apology right.
Speaker 1: And again if it happens again, because they're like, oh, we went through this before, we know it, do put on the mask and get the shot.
Speaker 3: It's the democratic mindset that disallows people from, you know, having any sense of personal criticism. They have there's no sense of propriety there. They never ever ever ever, never ever ever ever never never ever ever never never never apologize.
Speaker 1: A world without mirrors, you don't have to look at your own reflection.
Speaker 3: This is one of the problems I have with the MDS. I've got a lot of problems with them, but you know, I mean, if I was a bazillionaire and I was moved to a new town and I joined the country club, and I'm happy at the country club, and everybody in town's a member of the country club, and we're ruben elbows with everybody at the country club.
Speaker 2: Isn't this a great country club?
Speaker 3: And then I find out that the people who started the country club and the majority of the people who are members of the country club are involved in child trafficking. Would I still maintain my membership?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But the medical doctors who have popped out of the matrix haven't given up their MD degrees. There's only one person that did that, or at least she said she was going to. I don't know if she did, Christine Northrop. But how can you still be a member of the allopathic medical profession knowing what you do now about what they did during COVID? How can you still support that industry?
Speaker 1: So what about Sam and Max Bailly? Do they do they still have their their I mean I think they were mds at first, weren't they?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sam was part of the Virus MENI book. She was a later add on when they did the republishing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I doubt it because you know, it's you know, you're not going to spend a four hundred thousand dollars to get a degree which comes with a certain amount of cachet and power, and just give that up.
Speaker 2: You know they should, but I would. And this is the other thing that you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't even get into it and that and when you found out that you'd have to do an internship, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: When I bail. That's in a way, I'm doing this.
Speaker 3: But this is the other thing. Man, I forget what I was going to say, but it's nuts.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is just nuts.
Speaker 1: Do you take any credence? Like, so, somebody comes to you in an extreme situation, obviously the first thing to do is to make sure that they're fully they have all the nutrition that they need. But let's say they have been diagnosed at least with some kind of cancer. Do you because to me, this seems still like it's it's the wrong approach. Would you say, okay, well, you know chlorine dioxide or d mso or like what are though? Is there a place for that stuff ever? Because doesn't your body produce what it needs when it needs it if it has the you know, the raw materials to do so? But if it's a like a you've been neglected too long and you're you're you know, you're what do you call it? Your deficiencies have been not addressed for so long that you've actually developed something. Do you then hammer hard with something like that type of that type of treatment in order to at least get it calm down and then just start with it to keep you with the nutrition or how do you address that?
Speaker 3: So with extreme, you know, life threatening cases, we lean heavily on the only known curative law of nature, which is simili a similibus cure enter which is the homeopathic law of cure. And historically, from a purely objective, rational, scientific observational point of view, homeopathic medicine is way more effective than any other system of medicine in the treatment of cancer, in the treatment of life threatening pneumonia, in the treatment of life threatening epidemics. Homeopathic medicine is way out in front of everybody else.
Speaker 2: So we lean on what.
Speaker 3: Has worked historically when we're confronted with, you know, emergency, life ending situations, and that would be homeopathy the time.
Speaker 1: So when people advocate for things like food trade hydrogen peroxide, it's thirty is that all just well drifters and salesmen.
Speaker 2: It's not curative, right.
Speaker 3: It might be helpful adjunctively, you know, if if the patient has waited too long and see, but the problem is man.
Speaker 1: But they still need that nutrition, even if that's.
Speaker 3: Just everybody, everybody needs to be nutrified, right, But medical nutrition all by itself is not going to cure cancer. It's not going to cure pneumonia. It's not gonna right. The body's been destabilized and has become stuck by a strong stress, and even though it's neutrified, it's unable to fix itself all by its own.
Speaker 2: It needs a push.
Speaker 3: Now, neutrified bodies respond much faster to the push than undernutrified bodies, but they still need to push. And you know, it's like that. But there's a problem. There's a problem. You know, here's the problem. The law of similars is the only medicinal law of cure that we are aware of. It's the only one.
Speaker 1: And that's derived by giving somebody who doesn't have present the symptoms that the person who has the complaint, when you give them this thing, this is what happens to them. And if it's matches up to the symptoms of the person who is suffering. Then you know that that's the one to use, right like.
Speaker 3: That's that's how we figure the medicines out. We give a medicinal substance to a bunch of health people, and we note down the symptoms that those healthy people experience after they take the medicine. So you know, they get a right sided headache, they get a heartburn that's worse if they lie down on their back. They get a pain in their left big toe, they get a skin flushing that starts at the navel and rises up the chest right. Whatever it is they get, we write it down, and then when we have a sick person, we try to match the symptoms of the sick person to the symptoms produced by any of those medicines. There's over five hundred of them now to get a perfect match. And that's when we get a perfect match, or even a close match, the law of Similars is activated. The body becomes restabilized, and the symptoms go away.
Speaker 2: Whatever it was.
Speaker 3: If it's a tumor goes away, you know, if it's a pneumonia, it goes away.
Speaker 2: If whatever it is, it goes away. But here's the problem.
Speaker 3: There's two problems inherent in this paradigm. Number one, the ability to discover the curative medicine is really hard. It requires about two to three hours of talking to the patient and doing research and talking to the patient, doing research and talking to the patient in order to try to whittle it down to the correct remedy.
Speaker 2: It's not easy.
Speaker 3: And thirty six years, man, I'm just getting good at it. And I'm not exaggerating.
Speaker 1: How hard is it? Because people don't pay too much attention to what their symptoms are in the first place or how they got to them.
Speaker 2: That's fifty percent of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's like pulling teeth trying to extract symptoms from people. Frequently sometimes it's not and that those are you know, good days, But a lot of times, oh what does it feel like?
Speaker 1: Oh well it hurts, got a headache?
Speaker 2: R G.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Right, So that's the number one thing that the the You have to extract the patients the symptoms from an uneducated patient.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing too, because doctors made itn't like that because they don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: Is that this is the tragedy, right that people are used to not talking to the doctor. You don't need to and and allopathical land. That's not necessary because the subjective symptoms are irrelevant. The only thing that's necessary is objective laboratory discovery to generate a diagnosis, and then the diagnosis is treated. But the diagnosis is unreal just it's a fictitious label, a word. It doesn't exist in reality. And so so that's the first problem is extracting a clear set of symptoms from the patient. The second problem is figuring out which of those symptoms to pay attention to.
Speaker 1: I just thought of a funny note. You of, like like a tab on a folder. It's like, we just put this tab on the folder. What's this due it takes a tab off the folder.
Speaker 2: It's a great analogy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So then you have to figure out which symptoms are characteristic of this particular individual's situation. And you know, if a person could present with twenty symptoms and only four of them are characteristic of that particular individual and six of them are not, it's tricky. It's not freaking easy. It's tricky. And again, I've been doing it for thirty six years. I'm just starting to get good at it. And I got a long way to go. Number three, there's like five hundred homeopathic medicines right now. You know how many plant species there are on earth?
Speaker 1: A lot more to discover, a lot more things like yeah, yeah, yeah, we have proven more treatments to discover, I mean.
Speaker 3: The medicinal effects of like one tenth of one percent of all the plants on Earth. That's where the research needs to go. That's where AI needs to go. That's where everything, that's where it needs to go. But because nobody understands the law of similars, they ain't gonna go there.
Speaker 1: And with potentization, you can't even throw ones that would technically be poisonous or irritating to the skin in a different circumstance when you're healthy. You have to look at every single one of them and see what they could do, you know.
Speaker 3: And ironically, interestingly, mind twistingly, it's the poisons which have some of the most beneficial therapeutic effects. Like one of the most unofficial homeopathic medicines is venom of the bushmaster snake, which is one of the most deadly poisons in the freaking world. There's another one called Mansonella, which is an extremely poisonous tree that grows in tropical regions. I mean, even if a bird lands on the branch of the Mansonella tree and you know, the sap gets on the bird, the bird dies. Right, It's an extremely effective medicine when it's prepared homeopathically.
Speaker 1: Well, the hull gets close enough to it to do that.
Speaker 3: Somebody that aparently, Yeah, in most of the tropical countries that are inhabited around the world, they they did a campaign to eradicate the Mansonello trees. They burned them down, they ripped them up, they tore them down, you know, and has mat suits.
Speaker 2: They got rid of them.
Speaker 3: And now that Mansonello trees are endangered species because of that. But they're the point that I'm laboring at here is there's often extremely poisonous substances, when prepared into homeopathic medicines are extremely effective. Medicinal treatments extremely effective.
Speaker 1: That goes back to intelligent design too, right, because everything has its place and its purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what are the chances, right that nature produces substances, you know, like plants and minerals, which, when prepared homeopathically, are perfect remedies for chronic disease. What are the chances of that happening just randomly, right, It's infinite, infinitesimal that it would be impossible for that to happen, not over and over and over and over and over and over again, which is what happens. So this is another you know, you know, this is another indicator that there is a virtual intelligence at play here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gets you hope, it makes you feel good, it makes you I mean, it's sad to see what the world is actually doing with you know, all of this, but it's nice to know that that's what the first intent was, and you know, maybe that's stronger than whatever jerkofs on this on the surface are trying to do.
Speaker 3: You know, well, what this all boils down to you, and from a purely you know, pragmatic point of view, is that the truth will out right. I mean, in Caveman days, two plus two equal four. In base ten mathematics, it always hasn't it always will. And you know in geometry, a squared plus b squared equal c scuirt it always hasn't, it always will. And the circumference of a circle is pive times the radius. It was always like that, whether you knew it or not, Because those things are you know, inviolate truths. You know, curative law, nature are inviolate truths, and even though they're not mainstream, they can't ever be disappeared, right, They're always be there waiting for someone to discover them.
Speaker 1: That's what's crazy about quote unquote modern science is that it's the most ignorant of the natural world as you can possibly get. So it's like the like, if we're talking about progress for progress's sake and this type of thing, they're the most backward people out there, but we're supposed to trust them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's one hundred percent. Again, it goes to the colorblind artists who doesn't know that they're colorblind metaphor, which I like more and more the more that I say it out loud. You're exactly right. The world has been underneath the spell of the materialistic scientists for hundreds of years now, and it's one of the things that's killing us. I mean this, you know, blinders on pigeonholing way to look at the world is not just present in medicine, it's everywhere. It's in physics, it's in mathematics, it's in archaeology, it's in the weather. The understanding of weather very childish. Right, it's across the board, this reductionistic method of inquiry and which goes to the saying that trust the science but not the scientist.
Speaker 2: Right right.
Speaker 1: The actual science is whatever science is.
Speaker 3: So homeopathic medicine is one of the most scientifically proven systems of medicine to ever exist on planet Earth because it used the inductive scientific method appropriately. You can use the scientific method appropriately, but that's not what scientists do. I mean the two research studies which stoked the global fires of COVID we're fraudulent. Yeah, it was bad science on its face, bad science. So it wasn't the science, it was the scientist.
Speaker 1: You know it's messed up? Is that Coke didn't even follow the cook method?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is messed up. Isn't that messed up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the whole tuberculin thing that he was involved in, the mountain people that died because of that.
Speaker 3: Louis Pastor also he cooked the books.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got a book for you. If I didn't send it to yet, the Base for Pasture book, I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I'm up for it. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Oh, how was how did the thing with the was?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 1: I did I give you the right information last week about the stefan laca. Did you find anything that you Yeah, yeah, I got a lot good. Yeah, German new menacing thing now. But he's you know, the the core information that he's that he's presenting is is pretty uh, universally usable and useful to know, right, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's it's very frustrating. Man. I was on a podcast the other day with.
Speaker 3: You know a bunch of people that are popping out of the matrix, and there was a nurse who was on it, and you know, her whole thing, she she agreed with everything that I said about the evolution of medicine and the medical monopoly and the Carnegies and the Rockefellers and all that, and her thing was, you know, it's all about the toxins in the world and that's why people are sick.
Speaker 2: And it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not so so say say nothing for the nutrients that you need. Is that what she's saying?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So, you know it's and this is the problem, right when when the people who are brought up inside of the materialists reductionistic model, like you're a nurse, or you're a medical doctor, or you're a lab tech or somebody right, And that's your background when you pop out of it and say, oh, you know, the drugs aren't working, the drugs aren't curing, the drugs are making people sicker, and oh my god, they're super expensive, and oh my god, it's a monopoly, and oh my god, insurance is a you know, is a shell game. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, what are we going to do well? Instead of abandoning that methodology, embracing holistic methodology and learning from holistic physicians who have gotten it right, they pivot and try to push this, you know, the square peg into the round.
Speaker 1: Hole, coping because they have to somehow still make their theory or their perception of life fit exactly exactly, and they'll do mental gymnastics all day long, tiring themselves out to try to make that work so that they.
Speaker 3: That's how functional medicine developed, that's how integrative medicine developed, and it's all lipstick on a pig. It's very frustrating from my point of view.
Speaker 1: Liberty, Liberty, quadruple zero ask. I know you must have come in a little bit late, but you've asked this, you've answer is already, but asked after g what he thinks of RFK Junior's appointment to HHS and will he accomplish anything.
Speaker 3: Well, I think he's going to accomplish a lot, and you know it will be good because the medical industry, which has existed in a monopoly for one hundred and twelve years now one hundred and thirteen years, is rife with corruption. I mean, we play, we pay what five times as much for prescription drugs here as any other country. I means all kinds of corruption inside of the monopoly. And yeah, if Kennedy cleans that up, that's great, because corruption isn't good in any industry.
Speaker 2: But all that that's going to do.
Speaker 3: Is give more people more access to a system of medicine which is the leading cause of death and which is noncurative.
Speaker 1: It's going to reinforce the system which caused the problem, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't fix the problem from inside the system that caused the problem. What Kennedy needs to do is legislate for medical freedom. You know, in Benjamin Rush two hundred years ago and one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, here's what he said, I'm paraphrasing. Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution. The time will come when medicine will organize itself into a dictatorship.
Speaker 2: Restricting the art of.
Speaker 3: Care, the art of cure to one group of people and denying equal privileges to others will constitute the best deal of medical science.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what's happened.
Speaker 3: We have a chronic disease epidemic because the medical doctors are not trained how.
Speaker 2: To cure disease. Period.
Speaker 3: The medical doctors need to be deplatformed, and we need equal protection and equal privileges for all systems of medicine. Insurance needs to pay for all of it. Hospitals need to admit all of it. Universities need to do research on all of it. Nature pathic medicine, homeopathic medicine, ir vedic medicine, medical nutrition, botanical medicine, acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine. The whole freaking enchilada needs to be eaten in order for anybody to have even a shimmers of hope. But he's not going to do it. I don't think he has the ontological bandwidth to do that.
Speaker 1: So we know some people. You and I have interacted with some people who come up with their own little events that they that they that they hold one of them and indeengerous area. Have you ever considered taking some of the people that you trust and respect and putting together like a like a two three day seminar education seminar with others like you know, doctor Manzo or doctor Saying, or.
Speaker 2: I did that. I did that for twelve years.
Speaker 1: You did all right? Well, yeah, do with doctor Wallack, right.
Speaker 3: I lectured all around the country. Yeah, and it didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Do you think that? Do you think it was a timing? Do you think it would or is it just a money driver that you think these other people do it because they don't have a good information, but they're still doing it. No, I think they must be making money off of it to do it. It's not even if they're spreading bullshit, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, the cognitive dissonance of the American public is so great that it's they want to be impossible to break through.
Speaker 1: And they want to be sold something that just like like like I said with the food grade hydrogen peroxide. They want the simple answers that they can buy on an eBay or or on Amazon or from the from the events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's using naturally occurring substances the same way that you use.
Speaker 2: The drug, right, which is forced your.
Speaker 3: Body into a particular metabolic area that you think is beneficial because the doctor is smarter than nature and God doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean some of them even have what they consider Now, I can't believe this. This trope I'm going to go ahead and call it is still going around where people think that they know what a rife machine is and that they're selling them for five grand apiece.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ridiculous, right, And the easiest thing in the world to do would be to prove that you know your your iteration of the rife machine is effective because because right now, you can go like to you know, the science hobby land or whatever, and you can buy a bunch of Peatrie dishes and they've got little packets of like, you know, bacteria that you sprinkle on the peatri dish and you watch it grow. And then you take a little piece of filter pace and you soak it in an antibiotic and you put it in the middle of the Petrie dish and the bacteria don't grow anywhere near the little filter paper, right, because the antibiotic kills them. Well, you could do that with the Rife machine super easy, and you could prove that the rife frequency kills that particular strain of bacteria.
Speaker 2: But they've never.
Speaker 1: Done that right, and what Rife was doing would sometimes take many, many hours of trying to dial in so precisely for each and everyone. And some of these things that they that they're selling, they don't have an adjustment nub. It's just pulsing energy. So it's not even the same it's not the same nature, it's not the same thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So what's necessary in order to figure all this shit out, because again this is natural law that it just but you can't figure these things out in an underfunded profession.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 3: We would need, you know, a billionaire to come forward and say, look, I'm going to give Glidden one hundred million bucks to form a research facility to figure all this stuff out. And we could figure it out. It would take maybe five years. But after we figured it out, unless we had medical freedom, we'd be rated by the Food and reg Administration, the equipment would be sequestered, and we'd be thrown in jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think doctor Manzo would agree with that. So that though it would happen even if you're just minding your own business and doing your own therapeutic practice.
Speaker 3: But to answer to put a final nail in the RFK question, I hope that I'm wrong, but I don't think Bobby Kennedy is going to advocate for medical freedom. And it's ironic because the chances are high that if he were my patient, I could fix his voice in about six to nine months.
Speaker 2: I could fix it, could cure it.
Speaker 3: But you know, he doesn't know. I doubt he even knows how to pronounce nature opathy, let alone know what the hell it is.
Speaker 1: And even if he even if let's say this, let's say that he came to you in private, completely out of the public. Guy, you did this for him, I don't think it would see the light of day. You might not, because that's that's that's not the grift here. You know, that's not where the where the agenda of the society is going.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a guy in India who's had thousands of cures of cancer. He's a doctor before and after, I mean, he cured it. So why isn't the World Health Organization camped out in front of his office? Because because that's the customer patient cured is a customer lost, and big farmer runs the world.
Speaker 1: So I'm thinking the same, Doctor Glenna, about RK Junior. I have a question for you, So do you have an opinion of doctor Ceb. A lot of people have asked me to ask you this, of who doctor Seebee. He apparently cured you know, luc you left Dia Lopez his HIV, which we know doesn't isn't a thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's in a I think he's dead now. I think he was put in prison and starved. He had like a thirty seven day fast or something like that and passed and died. But yeah, he was apparently curing people left and right, and uh it was I don't remember. I don't remember what it was. But he was also around here. He's there's lectures floating around of him. It's se I b E.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, but see and but you know, I mean Joe Tippins cures runaway cancer with van Bendasol, cured it before and after Wow, s B, I sorry, Yeah, Tippins t I P P I N S Tippins. Joe Tippins, right, he's the guy that started the whole you know, parasites caused my cancer and he he cured himself.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I saw I saw some recent clips of that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So why isn't you know, why aren't we pouring billions of dollars into research to figure out the relationship between parasites and cancer?
Speaker 2: Why aren't we going there? Right, doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Why aren't we investigating the homeopathic cures of cancer? Doesn't make any sense to not do that unless you're inside of a jack booted medical mafia monopoly, then it makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly where we are.
Speaker 1: And that's what makes us so scary about that oracle guy too. Right, is his whole thing about well you'll be able to see the pity little tumors.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's not even how all cancers present themselves, and that's not even coming close to what the issue is here.
Speaker 3: And also to put a nail in that coffin, Yeah, the tumor is not the disease, it's the result of the disease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But well that was it.
Speaker 3: These facts passed right over the heads of the reductionistic materialist who has more money than God and thinks that they're smarter than nature.
Speaker 1: Okay, so apparently I still had to press the number one on there, So for number for whoever called from Kansas. Call back again, but do it quickly, because doctor Glidden is almost done here. All right, if you have a moment, go ahead and do it. And we're actually you kind of don't have a moment. Sorry after one, but.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. If someone wants to ask a question, I'm good.
Speaker 1: All right, so yes, please do it quickly. I didn't know I still had to press the number one, so that was my fault because I can't hear it when I'm turning it down, so I can't tell what the prompt is saying. All right, says I had child This is tactic. As he said, I had a childhood accident at childhood accent. I believe that messed up my lift node system. Oh I guess there wasn't any more to that. Oh longa said, I got glad I joined your subscription and became affiliate. Thank you, looking forward to learning more. This is the best show on the internet.
Speaker 3: That's very kind. Welcome aboard. Let's change the world together. So when we have if there's physical trauma, to the body, especially if it's the head when you're young, that can have a direct impact on your neurological system and mess a lot of things up moving forward in your life. And there's two types of therapy which have been historically proven to remedy that one of them is called cranio sacral manipulation and the other is called bilateral nasal specific The problem is that maybe there's one hundred people in the world that do both. Right now, I have a colleague in Montreal. There's I have another colleague right down the street from me in Illinois who practices bilateral nasal specifics. But if the trauma is to the head, then that's what you need in order to get on the other side of it. But remember, the human body is inhabited by a spiritual intelligence which knows what to do. I mean, your body grew itself all by itself. That's pretty good. So the first thing that we do with any illness, whatsoever, doesn't matter, is we neutrify the body with ninety essential nutrients. Right here, they are the ninety essential nutrients, and we eliminate from your consumption twelve foods which are pro inflammatory, and they're called the twelve bad foods, and here they are. These are all on my website. So the first thing that anybody needs to do if they're suffering with any chronic ailment whatsoever, is stop eating these foods and start swallowing these supplements on a regular basis. And all of this is outlined at my website. And you should become a subscriber to my website and bring yourself up to speed with these health recovery protocols because they're extremely effective and honestly, you don't know what you're missing. Oh, and use the coupon code when you do become a subscriber, use the coupon code Ballbusters all lowercase, and you get a fifty percent discount off the price of the subscription. So, Daniel, I want to ask you a question. Yes, sir, I'm seriously considering eliminating the month to month subscription and only having annual subscriptions for my information.
Speaker 1: So it would the people who already have them monthly, they would still be in monthly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the people that already have it, And this would not affect any of the current subscribers.
Speaker 2: It would just be for new people.
Speaker 1: Because there's a lot of information there and you need you need that time to look it over. Plus it's always being added to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want you know, I don't want to give someone a fish. I want to teach them how to fish. And there's a you know, there's this process that people have to go through.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm mulling that over in my brain. What I might do if I do that is have a forty eight So you go to the website. Okay, I'm going to become a subscriber. You click on the link, you give us your information, and you have forty eight hours to cancel it. So you have forty eight hour window to go into the website, look at the information, pull what you want off of it. If you know, you just want to be one and done. Otherwise you got to stay with me for a year. I might do that, Now I might be shooting myself in the foot. Also, if I don't have no idea, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, there's there's a couple of things to consider there, and I don't know if there's a good answer. I'd say, like both have their pauses, and you know, I mean, because other people can get in there cheaper. That they could afford it more, and then they'd be able to get in there longer. And you know, to have all the suppings. But a one shot means you don't pay again next month. It's already taken care of. So I mean there's always that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so I don't know. I'm sitting with it to see how it falls.
Speaker 1: So wish Liberty asked one last question, This is kind of fun one. What does doctor Goodin think of psilocybin microdosing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in favor of it. I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: I think it's Psilocybin microdosing can give people with like a lot of psychological stress, especially from their past. I think it can give them insight and help them to break through. I think it can. But remember, everybody's body needs to be nutrified, right, everybody. And so we gave this these things to ten thousand people are actually over nine years, and eighty three percent of them recovered their health eighty three percent. How the hell does that work? Well, your body knows how to fix itself. Your body wants to fix itself. Your body's trying to fix itself, but it needs things to fix itself. It needs these things. These things are no longer in the food. They weren't always there anyway, but they're getting less and less and less and less. So you need to fill your nutritional tank up and you need to stop gumming up the works by eating all the wrong food all the time. You need to do these things, you know, just to kind of get a baseline of health, and that might seal the deal for you, and that might fix your problem.
Speaker 1: Right because think about that, it's not even about your it's about what you're doing to yourself in a sense, but you're not giving it. And what you are giving it could be the problem, not even something, not even a third issue out there, but you wouldn't know it until you stop doing those other things, started doing this other side, whether or not that was the case.
Speaker 3: So you know, if if the psilocybin was, you know, effective, then I would think that you would be brought back to your baseline after war out of your system, unless there's a big psychological impediment right that you know, you were sexually abused when you were a kid, or you know your father you know, hit you with the belt, you know, five times a week or something like that. I mean, if there's a big, bad voodoo daddy stress from the childhood. Then the microdosing could help you to overcome that, like psychologically finally be able to put that in the past and leave it there and the advice of it so you can move forward in your life. Right, But it's not going to it's not going to address this, you know, and this is very important. If you don't have enough of these things, if you have much of the if you eat this, this is like putting diesel fuel in an unletted engine.
Speaker 2: The car is going to run like.
Speaker 1: Crap depression too because of the types of food and how they affect you.
Speaker 3: And if you don't have enough nutrients, you're not going to be able to think straight and your body's going to be weak. It's going to be like a go we go back to the car metaphor. All right, we put the wrong fuel in the car all the freaking time. That's not good, and then we never tune it up. No, it needs a quartz oil. It only got two. That's not good.
Speaker 2: The tires need thirty pounds of air in them, they've only got ten.
Speaker 3: No, that's not good. So when we do both of these things, the body for the first time in its life. And you think about that, the first time in your life. Your body has everything that it needs to run the way that God and nature intended to. And that's a game changer, man. And that's why, you know, that's why one of the reasons why my profession continues to exist because the proof of the puddings in the eating. I mean, if this didn't work, I would have gone away ten years ago because it didn't work.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what, it works. That's why I'm still here.
Speaker 1: So I was surprised to find out how crazy people can become and how rational it can become if they are, you know, deficient in B vitamins.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a big thing.
Speaker 1: Holy crap. And it's the stuff that you do eat, like refined sugars and like the multiedection that can take it right out of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you want to have a little in house experiment, just go to the supermarket, get a box of Domino sugar cubes and you know, eat ten sugar cubes twice a day for a week and see what happens to you.
Speaker 1: Can I do it and donut for him? Because I.
Speaker 2: Man, my mother, My mother wasn't the best cook in the world. God rest her soul.
Speaker 3: She was a She had the Betty Crocker cookbook, and she would make these homemade donuts, you know, in the superheated oil. Yeah, and I can still taste them. They were delicious, even though it was slow death. But yeah, man, I'm with you on the donut thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like the worst thing to ask because of the sugar iss the heated oil.
Speaker 3: Every thanks Mom, that's all right, she didn't know any better. But yeah, I have a soft spot for donuts. And there's a there's a place down the street. Well it's about twenty minutes away. It's a chain of donut stores. It's called I'll think of it in a minute. But they have gluten free donuts. Oh, they have regular donuts, and they have gluten free donuts and they're not fried. So Stands Stands Donuts in the Midwest, they have gluten free donuts and they're they're you know, they're they're like an eight out of it, well, maybe a six out of a ten. But when you got to when you're jonesing for a donut, you're jonesing for a donut, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just started getting gluten free stuff, and somebody I showed a picture of all the ones, like because I got a bunch of different farietais are like Bonza or something like that, like those test really high in glyfasse. I'm like, even when it's gluten free, I still got to keep looking for other details with the.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah nuts right, it's nuts were screwed, gluten tattooed.
Speaker 2: We all are.
Speaker 1: At least they told me before I fed it to somebody, So that was kidding.
Speaker 3: Well, Danny boy, A little clock on the wall says for doctor Glidden to march off into the sunset. Yes, sir, appreciate you very much and everything that you do. Don't ever stop doing what you're doing, please, because you know, even if it just helps one person at a time, well that's the thing, and that.
Speaker 2: Will snowball after a while.
Speaker 1: So hang tight, Thank you, sir. You have a great week, all right, see you next week.
Speaker 2: God will.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, So let's go ahead and show you how to do this again, right, Not that it's hard, but I'm not. I'm not talking down. But it's nice to have a tutorial. And I feel like I need to get up and do something real quick. So I'm going to make this fast. So if you're on well, let's see if it's am I an f T media, let's find out. Let's see if I'm on here, I know I'm gonna shoot. Let's see. Hey, look we're there. Look at that. It helps when I use the right information. So right here, leave Big Farm behind, keep on coid is right right there.
Speaker 2: See it.
Speaker 1: Well it's the whole thing, but just stop because it's tripping out right now. But also this is the site that you go to when you click that. So this is lead Big Farm behind. This is my account here new content. This also gives you a tutorial on how to use the site, how to accessually membership content. Yeah yeah yahda. And this thing right here is the same thing that pops up here, So however you won't look at you can do it from this page two right he can do You can also search for your particular thing that you're looking for right there. But he scrolled out here there's a store and in that store there's a full script ten percent off that's part of your membership, so you get tent off using full script if you have to order anything that I should have got my corn silks hero here health recovery protocols is a list of a bunch of different symptoms, diagnoses, whatever, and then how doctor Glidden would handle that situation rather than an empty who's gonna not fix this situation. So there's that. There's all that, all right, So that is one way, and then the Eiffel Health.
Speaker 2: Hey who, thank you. Let's see.
Speaker 1: I got a big other directions. Somebody just donated over on FTJ because I can hear the clapping, thank you. I gotta go find who who that was? And now let's see, let's go back to that. Is it not gonna let me go back you snag? All right, Let's give me a second. It's gonna be super slow now. Yeah, so Eiffel Health was what I was going for. But let's see, welling Frog, thank you, altered Lawn for the show, not enough shows teaching proper medicine, and for sure, for sure this guy here time to don't eat those and take those without naming the Yeah, well you know there's always replace that's good. And the Eiffel of Health thing, let me go back to that real quick. Is here, so there's something that is that he talks about the ninety Essentials. It's this package here, but yeah, it's actually no, it's that package. So I was looking to see if there's anything missing. Maybe you'd a lot to this selenium too. So there's the Tinker Tangerine, plant rye Minerals, and there's a whole package right here, and there's more stuff in there. But you know, that's why you talk to the people here are send them email or whatever and talk to Brenda and she gives you her low down and she thinks she should be taken all that. But the Healthy Foundation pack is the ninety essentials. There's another way to do it through yeture well stuff too. All right, I have to get up. I'm getting this right now. It's like itchiness because I didn't have a creative at the house and I have to go get some more. Yeah, all right, but anyway, guys, have a great day, and uh, I hope you do become members of a couple of other people did yat last week and we had a really good show with Doctor Glidden and Stefan vers stop and if you just see that one check it out. All right, all right, I didn't get to yours. I think Lanka el Kona or whatever that sounds like it's Hawaiian lacona. Right, maybe I'm wrong. Uh, we'll bring it bit, bring it tomorrow or I mean, yeah, bring it tomorrow, bring it wednesday, or yeah, send it to me in some other email form and I'll remember to ask him next week. All right, Right, But the reason why I didn't jump into that one because it was the time thing, but also because of the person's up here. There's not much you can do. And I already think I knew what doctor Glyndon's answer was going to be. Well, if they're not willing, then we can't. There's nothing we can't do. They're not willing to listen, you know. And I think that's why that was one of the reasons why I kind of like, well, that's not uh as far as priorities, he's going to say the same thing. If they're they're not willing, there's what can we do, you know. So unfortunately, as it is, all right, guys, see, it become members helps out everything him and me and you. That's most important part.