Speaker 1: Welcome back Trends Journal dot com. That's where you're going. You could have read about what is happening right now. You could have read about this a long time ago. Jerald Slinty knew what was happening, knew with the trends, and when we talk about timing and the rest of these things, the trends are absolutely undeniable. And he's been on top of this from the very beginning. And so when we look at where we are today, it's no surprise to Gerald. He's told us all of this. And so I want to talk to him about what's going on with gold because I'm a little bit surprised at what has happened with gold as well. So joining us now is Jeryl Slinty with Trendsjournal dot com. And by the way, if you want to be wise and subscribed to the information that Jeryl Slinty has, especially when we're living in such interesting and volatile times, will say you can save ten percent off with the code night at dot com. Thank you for joining us, Jerill.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and by the way, with putting night in of course, you're the grand total of two dollars of fifty cents a week Henny's ad and again we're giving with no, there's no magazine. People could go to our YouTube, Gerald Selid, to your trends journal and you see the comments of the people that subscribe. We're not making this up. There's no Journalism's dead dead. Yeah. As a matter of fact, it was just going through some of the articles here Alex Springer agrees to five one hundred and seventy million pound takeover a Telegraph media group Axels. Springer has agreed to buy Telegraph blah blah blah blah for the five hundred and seventy five million in an unexpected move. And they go on to say that the guy that's buying this thing is Daffner, DPH, dp F and e R. Now this is the Telegraph is a is a big newspaper in the UK. You're ready. At the end of the article over here, it says this Daphner saying, quote, we support the right of existence of the State of Israel and oppose all forms of anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, it's any semitism if you don't support Benjamin that Yahoo, that's right.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, Daphna, come over here and you tell me that I'm an anti semi because I'm against genocide. I'm against the slaughter of Oh, according to Lancet, over one hundred thousand Palestinian people in Gaza. You got the nerve to call Hey, that's to you. This is actual Springer. This is the biggest news agency in Germany that now is controlling the UK. All right, who just brought up a CBS.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was Ellison Elson Family prosionist.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, not my language, there's yeah, whould they bringing too on the show? Barry Weiss prosionist. Yeah, Hey, did you hear the crap spewing out of headsets mouth? I went Defense secretary. Oh you mean a little clown boy that played a jerk on Fox before he got this job.
Speaker 1: He plays a jerk of the Pentagon. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And what did he say? Oh he's happy that Ellison they may take over CNN. Yeah right, So anyway, we're giving people with the not getting anywhere else. And I'm mentioning this because again, when this is a T shirt I did. When Bill Clinton ran for office back in nineteen ninety two. Mm hm, he deregulated the Federal Communications Act in nineteen ninety six, there were thousands of independent radio stations, newspapers, magazines, TV stations, on and on. Now six companies control ninety two percent of the media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and we're going to wind up with one giant media ring to rule them all run by Yeah, that's right. They're consolidating everything. We're only going to have one. I remember a few years ago we were talking about look at this, we've got about a half dozen media companies. Now, well those half dozen media companies have been consolidating more and more. We're going to wind up literally with just one media company. That's going to be the Ministry of Truth. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, now going back to gold this is where your trends, journal, economic update, And we go on to say this is before this is the day that Trump gave his State of the Union address. We had forecast in the magazine that by the weekend he would attack. I did a podcast a judge of Politano. Remember Trump does this on a Tuesday or a Wednesday. I do with podcast. Is one coming up tonight with a judge? I say, is going to attack this weekend? Anyway. We go on to say that later on, we go on to say on the gold Side, as a result of the US, Israel attack in Iran over the weekend Golden Spike rememory. They attack him on February twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Saturday is Monday Saturday. And you've been saying for months it'll start, even before you got more specific about that particular Saturday, you've been saying it'll happen on a Saturday because they won't do when the markets are closed.
Speaker 2: Right, That's when he did it in June, and that's when he invaded a venezuehale which everybody forgot about, and kidnapped the president and his wife. Anyway, gold had spiked to five thousand, four hundred dollars an ounce on Monday, but then with a blink of an eye, when the equity markets opened in the US, prices fell some two hundred dollars an ounce, right like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now let's go back to what just happened when bs Trump last Saturday said I'm giving him forty eight hours forty eight hours in a day. The door, don't the door whipping a ride? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right? And it's not the Mid Eastern fire as well, because they promised that they would attack all the other infrastructure as well of all the other countries that they're so he was basically, you're saying, forty eight hours before we set the Middle East on fire.
Speaker 2: And then what happens on Monday. Hey, I'm talking to them. We're talking to them. Let's make a deal. Prentiss, all right, it's the President's your reality show over is? I can just do the TV show, So you listen to me. We've got a deal going on with them. One little prices fell eleven percent? Yeah, and what happened a couple of minutes before he did it? It's all the data is there? Oh, the Trump teams they don't know who did it. They bet what half a billion dollars?
Speaker 1: Well, i'm sure cash matelling Pam BONDI. You're going to find out who did it and prosecute them, don't you think? Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: It's rained now to make it a thousand percent clear? How the bangster gangster? Oh, by the way, what happened to the Epstein's Yeah? I forgot about that, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who says crime doesn't pay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You ready? Why did gold prices silver dive? And he wrote Once upon a time not too long ago. JP Morgan Chase was fined for rigging the precious metals markets. Here is what Reuters reported, So it's not out of my mouth. We wanted to put the clear from mainstream. JP Morgan. This is September twenty ninth, twenty twenty. JP Morgan Chasing Company has agreed to pay more than nine hundred and twenty million dollars and admitted to wrongdoing to settle paraoh About probe into its trading of metal futures. They go on to say that the the bank for several years and marks a significant in victory for the government's effort to clamp down on the illegal trading in the futures and precious metals market. They were rigging it. Oh yeah right, I'm Jerdan Diamond. That's an arrogant pieces scum. We can get five going one hundred twenty million dollars. I don't go to jail. Hey hollover, your back light was off. Get out of your car, stand on your head, repeat the alphabet backwards. Do you have anything to drink? You're going to jail? All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You huson to the fullest for we the people of slave Landia like scum beds, like pieces of criminals that rig the precious metals market. Hey, take it easy, so Lenty, I think we only got fined for what five felonies? JP? Morgan Chase.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, when you look at this, Yeah, the house always wins with a casino, right, except when it's Trump's casinos and they go bankrupt. But the house always wins when it's Trump's White House because they can rig the markets. Case.
Speaker 2: It's not only Trump, it's one after another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't you forget about Hunter Biden? Yeah, a little coke addict, drug deep screwed up, little piece of scump. Hey, I'm on the board of directors of Bruce Managing and you prayed right after we overto the government there.
Speaker 1: Right right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Oh who else scut on that? Oh? Christopher Hines? Who you mean the Hines fifty seven? Oh yeah, you mean the step son in law of carry the clown boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah you remember him? Oh yeah, Lurch yeah, John Kerry, Yeah.
Speaker 2: John carry An a little he's a scum. Yeah, and you know people are by the way, I'm getting blacklisted to all people's Calm down, sir, LENTI, we don't like your language, and you get so angry. Oh, Yeah, you wouldn't be angry if you're a Lebanese and a million of you got thrown out of your homes. Oh, you'd be very happy. Don't be angry. Oh you only killed over a thousand innocent people. Yeah, don't get angry neither. We got a clown, an.
Speaker 3: Arrogant line clown play president's of reality show telling three one hundred and forty three million people what to do the president.
Speaker 2: You do what I tell you? Oh, I forgot. Remember the COVID war. Hey, Amandy Cuomo, My daddy was the governor before me. Close down your business, get back of your house. We got the COVID water fight, remember that.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's right.
Speaker 2: Politicians after another telling people what to do, and all the gutless people follow their leader. M hm, we're still in kindergarten.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's right.
Speaker 2: Would I tell you I'm your teacher, it's time to take a nap. I'm not time to take a nap.
Speaker 1: That's right. I got a comment here from I got a comment here from a listener. Gerald that's for you, said, please, can you remind Gerald that Trump designated five hundred billion dollars to Ellison on his second day in office, this term supposedly for the deadly demonic mRNA Frankenstein jabs that he used to buy TikTok and CBS. So yeah, in his very first act, he brings in Larry Ellison. Yep, and he's got these guys. His focus now is on not just the abomination of the mRNA bio weapons, but he also wants to merge that with artificial intelligence, and he does that on his very first day in office. You know, we're going to have AIS going to custom design to poison for reaching every one of you. And so that's where we are with this guy. And when you look at what's happening with the AI stuff, it's truly frightening. Gerald what the Trump White House, as well as Senator Marsha Blackburn, who is going to be our next governor here in Tennessee, there's nobody even to challenge her. They're putting out this. They're going to get rid of any obstacles that anybody at the state or local level would put for artificial intelligence, and they want to fully weaponize and control it and centrally control it in Washington. And it's very frightening to see what these people are doing it is the ultimate weapon. It is just like the mr and a stuff. It is a weapon against us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah again, love it, hated, want it, don't want it. AI is the future and the government's going to control more. And again we're talking about gold. They're going to go to central bank digital currencies. See you see again we're writing the articles in the Trends Journal. How the truck teams on all of this stuff. Oh, stable coins?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't you think that's the way they're going to do it. I mean, they've come out kind of their cover has been blown to some degree. Here in the United States and Europe, they don't even care. They still call it central banking digital currency. But here I think they're going to accomplish the same thing with the so called stable coins and tell everybody, oh, it's not central banking digital currency. Don't worry. It's not that when functionally there's no difference. Really, it's just that they're cutting themselves in on a big part of the profit rather than letting all the money be made by the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 2: Yep. And again, the Trump team's totally in it.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this about what Iran is doing, because they've been playing it pretty smart in terms of not just the military stuff, but also the economic asymmetric warfare. One of the things that they're talking about doing is setting this thing up as a toll area, and they're going to charge people to go through. They're going to charge people, and you can go through if you pay in Chinese you want, And so it looks like they're trying to help the Chinese establish something similar to the petro dollar that we no longer have because we lost our partner on that, Saudi Arabia. So Ron wants to be the partner of China in terms of setting up a petro you Wan looks like, what do you think.
Speaker 2: Well, it's only going to go so far with it. But again that they've had enough of it, and the world is people are suffering from this here again. I just read to you the day that Trump went on the air about the State of the Union address. Because you elected me in most states, the price of guess aline the gallant thirty cents.
Speaker 1: Now you don't worry about it right now, We don't. Now we're not supposed to worry about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, it was a lie. I looked it up. It was two dollars and ninety two cents. Now, what is it? I just went on the air before we went on triple A three dollars is a ninety eight cents a gallon? Wow, that's the average average in America.
Speaker 1: And of course when it was when it was cheap, and he was bragging about it being cheap. He wasn't smart enough to fill up the strategic petroleum reserve gas tank before he goes to war in the Middle East and sets them on fire.
Speaker 2: He's smart enough. What has he ever been smart enough doing?
Speaker 1: It's just it is when you when you go back and look at this, I mean, people are just going to be shaking their heads at the actions that he did, not even from a moral and a legal standpoint, but just from a pragmatic standpoint, what he's doing is so incredibly stupid. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Really again, it's one lie after another. You're asking me why gold is going down and hasn't risen. They're lying. Remember that again, that little clown boy, Chris Right, Energy Secretary. Yeah, quote Chris Wrong, a little jerk lying right in front of everybody's eyes. We've got US naval forces bringing tankers, oil tankers through the whole moves down, goes oil prices a total line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you must have overheard why he must have overheard Trump talking about escorts and he thought he was actually talking about ships. We're talking about uggers in DC. But yeah, I've got a comment from one of our listeners here saying he talks to his relatives and they say they're maga people and they say, yeah, uh, you know, it's either it's we pay it now, we pay it later. He says, I'm so sick and tired of hearing this. They don't care what he does. You know, we hear this. This is a SoundBite that everybody's repeating. A short term pain, long term gain. This is going to be a long term pain. Absolutely, it's going to be long term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is an erna's targeted countries courser blah blah blah blah. In response, US President Donald Trump claimed quote that many countries would send warships to the Strait to defend shipping in a post on truth social media, truth, how about life social media and that hopefully you ready, China, France, Japan, South Korea, Britain and others will send vessels. This is what he wrote. Yeah, Meanwhile, he won that quote the US. You ready, we'll be bombing the hell out of the shoreline, and one way or the other we will soon get the straight over moves open, safe and free.
Speaker 1: I bet Trump has never even seen a picture of the shoreline. He would be You wouldn't be thinking of sending troops in if you'd ever seen a picture of the topography that's there, the mountain ranges that are right there at the edge, and so forth. You know, there was Gerald, there was the guy who's a former highest ranking French official on NATO, and he was on a program in France and the guy was asking him, so we're gonna help with straight or hor moves and he's like, not a chance, and he started giving reasons. But first of all, the guy doesn't realize that if this is a NATO operation, it's a joint operation, and he needs to first of all tell us what his plans are, if he's got any. But he doesn't have any. So he says, he's got, first of all, have some plans, and he's got to coordinate that with us so that we're not all doing our own thing and interfering with each other. He goes, he can't do any of that. He said. What he's doing is he's selling dance tickets on the Titanic after its Sorry he hit the iceberg. And he said he was looking He's not looking for military assistance, He's looking for political assistance. That's really true. I thought it was very astute of the guy. He said, he's looking for political cover, not military cover.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, you see the cover's talking about the straight of her moves. Yeah, that's magazine.
Speaker 1: You got Trump in the boat. That's right. Show the cover, Travis if you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Washington cross the Delaware, will Trump will draft dodge of Trump? We said, I'm not afraid of anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Washington cross of Delaware. Trump double crossed the US. That me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And again this is an illegal, unconstitutional war.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Again. You go back to a couple of weeks ago the Trends Journal cover. Why did Trump says, I, I it was my opinion opinion that Iran was going to attack us? First, your opinion? How about showing us the facts. I don't have to show you the facts. Again, this is the arrogance, not my language. Is there's a couple of weeks months about a month ago, The New York Times asked if there were any limits to his global power. Mister Trump said, yeah, there's only one thing, my own morality, my own mind. It's the only thing that could stop me. You ready, I don't need international law.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I said that, this guy, who the hell is he to say he doesn't need international law? Who hell is he to say only his own mind? That's right? Trump? I mean, how could he get away with this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's going to be another No King's rally over the weekend, I think. But what we really need is no princes either, because all these bureaucrats. Just at the beginning of the show, I talked about how it's constantly one thing after the other. These people are banning. And I don't know if you saw this set or not, Gerald, but they just announced that the FCC is going to ban most routers that are sold in the United States because they're not made in the United States. So they said it's a security issue for people, and so yeah, it's a security issue because they want to be the ones that have the back door to your routers and that type of thing. But it's it's crazy. They just go through and they willing nilly man. Whatever they wish, What gives them the right to do that? Where do we even have the authority for the FCC to even exist?
Speaker 2: We have we have trying to say, we go up clowns telling us what to do, on and on and on again. We'll look at the COVID war. Oh that Trump launched, by the way, on what we taught this a thousand times on March thirteenth, Black Friday, twenty twenty state of emergency and then sold the operation warp speed jab operation warp speed. How warped could you be to swamp?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: I believe in him? Yeah again your Trends Journal again, this is.
Speaker 1: Again with warp speed for the slow thinkers.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, lies lie. Prices have risen to nearly one hundred and twenty dollars I mentioned this. This is from the Trends Journal late Sunday, after Ron started striking oil tankers traversing the straits of Ramus in a Rock and Kuwait where they shut down oil production. Again. Law lies, lies and moralize spewed out by Trump and his gang to do what they can to rig the equities and commodities markets for all to see. Therefore, except therefore, except the lies keep coming with truth will be untold. With major concerns that oil markets are being rigged by Washington, yesterday, Treasury Secretary Scott Desson told c NBC that the administration had no plans to intervene in financial markets and may not have the authority to do so even if it wanted. Yeah, we write no plans. Does that mean the plans could change? How about saying we would never do anything like that?
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, that's right. Yeah, we haven't done that.
Speaker 2: You not have the authority? How about you don't have the authority?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what again, Look what just happened when Trump said that he's I figured forty eight hours, give five more days. Yeah, and they all of a sudden, half a billion dollars just short the markets. Yea of everybody's eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one and a half billion. Yeah, that's right. Well, you know, certainly they're manipulating the markets. We've talked about this in the past. What about some other assets, other issues as well. I think that there's a lot of people who are looking at oil and thinking, yeah, this is going to be a surefire double in just a couple of months. So maybe they may be pulling some money out of the gold holdings that they've got and put it into oil. Another thing I want to get your take on, what about the golf states. I mean, these guys are seeing their income being blown up and blocked off, and so I think there's a lot of golf states out that need some liquidity. They might be selling their massive holdings in gold as well. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: That's very true, and they are selling. And not only that, a lot of people below play in the gold markets, will play the stock markets and the stocks. But again, again, we wrote in the Trends Journal magazine before Trump gave a State of the Union address, we had all the poll data in there and we said, this thing's going down. When all those fails, they take you to war.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 2: What happened was when the markets were going down before this again we call the dot com bust. And you're seeing, you're seeing what's going on with the private equity groups. They can't paula one after another? What did Moodies just downgraded KKR really chunk to jug.
Speaker 1: Well that's David Petraeus where he hangs out.
Speaker 2: You got it? No, no, no, you didn't say his name right, it's David betrayed us.
Speaker 1: He did absolutely dead and of course the Kravitz guy or whatever, and uh betray us regulars at the Builderberg conference always there. It's truly anything. Well, you know, gold has been a safe haven, and I think that's why a lot of people are surprised that we had a bad week. It is like the worst week that had in forty three years in terms of gold going down. Of course, it's still up over the you know, over the last couple of months, over the last year, up significantly. All of the fundamental stuff that is there in terms of long term perspective are still there and even stronger. And so when I look at it, I see gold as being on sale. I don't know what you see when you look at it. I think we've got Jeryl slent you back with this, Gerald, Are you there?
Speaker 2: I'm back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had a little problem with the internet here.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, great, all right.
Speaker 2: So before I was telling you the equity markets are going down, going back to gold, a lot of people, you know, you're playing the gold markets, doing the futures markets, et cetera. They're losing money. So they had to pull it out of there. That's what brought down a lot of the prices.
Speaker 1: That's right, They got to cover their positions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they're selling the lie that because the United States the dollars going up, so that means it's more safe to buy treasuries, et cetera with the strength of the dollar. That's a lot of blogning. Did you see the article that came out in Fortune that's showing that the real debt to GDP level in the United States, the real debt level in the United States is one hundred and what forty three trillion, not thirty nine trillion or thirty eight trillion.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the unfounded liability it is like social Security, right exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So going back to Trump, you know, it's there were just a gentleman was just saying about Hexit. This is March fourth. Remember the war begins on February twenty eighth, So what four days later he goes They are toast. They know it or they will know it soon enough. Yeah, alright, you ready, this is him. Iran senior leaders are dead. The so called governing council that would have selected successors Hexit added, are dead, missing and cowering in bunkers too. Terrified to even occupy the same room. Iran officials cannot talk or communicate, let alone mount coordinated sustained offensive. That was watch fourth.
Speaker 1: As soon as he says stuff like that, they immediately released a massive barrage against other people. You know, We've taken out all their missile launchers, and then they see he said, it's so obvious that he's lined everybody about it. Yep, And it's really Trump is the one who's toast, and he's constantly being buttered up on both sides by these sick offens that he's put around himself.
Speaker 2: No again, this is going back before. Yeah, President Trump said there would be no deal to end the US war against Iran without your ready, unconditional surrender. That's what he was saying before. This is a quote on what they call truth social life social quote. After that, and the selection of a great and acceptable all in Capital's leader, we and many of our wonderful and very brave allies and partners will work tirelessly to bring Ran back from the brink of destruction, making it economically bigger, better, and stronger than ever before. It's kind of crappy, rights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's so full of boasting and bragging, and it is so empty, it's so tiresome. I think, what is going to happen? And I'm I'm really concerned because I think the Democrats can pretty much run the most radical people on the left and get elected. This as the thing is going to drag on along. So we're going to get whipsad to the other side of this thing, I think.
Speaker 2: Yep, Yeah, Treasure, this is going back as a Trump boaster on Tuesday that US strikes quote had knocked out most of Iran's military. Unbelievable. Yeah, it's just one lay after another, that's right. Yeah, he remember this one March fourth Trump, Any potential next leader of Iran you ready just ends up dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's the thing that really discussed me too, is war Pete Hegseth deside that clip I was playing. The guy says, you know, this is not only a war crime, but it is also making it more dangerous for our own soldiers. Right, if you're going to kill everybody when you capture them, rather than giving them humane treatment as we've all agreed to do, you want to go to total unlimited war. You're going to machine gun people in the water and This goes back to before the Iran situation. This goes back to their other war of aggression against Venezuela and attacking people that were no threat to them and then going around. Even if you didn't kill them, you circle back around and murder them as they're shipwrecked. This has always been considered to be a war crime, and I think it's gonna be kind of interesting to see some of these people get some criminal referrals to the International Criminal Court. Not that they'll necessarily get there because net Yahoo's got one, but he hasn't had to stand before them. But they did get du Terte the Philippines. He was a guy that was a big hero to Trump because he was shooting people on the streets if he just thought that they were a drug dealer. And so now he's answering to an international criminal court. He's in the docket. He will probably go to jail for that, But I have to wait and see. If people get upset enough with Trump, they might hand them over who knows.
Speaker 2: Again, to imagine, drug dealers had nothing to do with that. It was stealing their oyal that's right, that's right. They lied about this drug dealing crap by the way they killed a couple of people last week and both two.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But again, as I said, you think we would evaded a rock Syria and Libya if their major export.
Speaker 1: Was broccoli, That's right, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: It's a safety with Venezuela. Again. My book trend Tracking boll better than Mega Trends Time Magazine. I write about how I became a trend forecaster, and it's right here youran conflict right here, it's nineteen seventy eight, seventy nine. People had no idea the United States overthrow the democratically elected government of Mohammad Mosadeg in nineteen fifty three because you had the nerve to say that the oil in Iran belonged to the Iranian people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm so tired of hearing this forty seven year I'm so tired of hearing this forty seven year thing. People don't understand anything at all about that. It's a great article, by the way, from David Stockman, who said, I was there in Reagan administration. I understand what we were doing to Iran then as well, and he talks about it. Thank you so much for joining us. Jerald Slenty Trendsjournal dot com if you use a code night you can save ten percent off and it is an amazing publication weekly and as Gerald, it's only a little over two dollars a week if you have that ten percent off. Thank you for joining us here.
Speaker 2: Thank you for everything you're doing.
Speaker 1: Thank you having me. Thank you the common Man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know every thing about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com