Speaker 1: Oh bred of fir.
Speaker 2: St.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan. I'm Jacob, and we bring back your boy, Brandon Kroll. Welcome back to the Cult, my good man. Hello, Chabot Shalloo. Today we are getting into one nation under Satan. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: What does it mean? Indeed? So yeah, I bought a book, very expensive book, as I was telling you guys just prior to kicking in. It's almost like two hundred bucks by Tupper Saucy, a gentleman that was being harassed by Jesuits. So he said, you know what, I'll make it my life purpose and write a book exposing you all. And boy does he Between three books, Bloody Zion by Edward Henry, Solving the Mystery of Babylon the Great by Edward Hendry, and that book you will understand America and hidden history probably better than most books out there. And I'm saying this with all genuinality because it does a lot of cross referencing. Both those books I cited by Hendry have at least forty, if not more, pages of citations. And again the rest is if you have eyes open them and you will see it every day in your culture. And that's kind of what I'm trying to do, is just read a couple of passages just a tenth from what's in these books and kind of guide people in the general direction of where to look, so that when you're trying to explain it to that family member that's cognitive dissonant, that they'll start connecting the dots and going, Okay, I see it now.
Speaker 3: This is good Hendry character. I'm sorry, yeah, this Hendry character. I mean, do we know his background? I mean, I know that he brings up a lot of a lot of the references that you're citing here, But I mean, is is there any chance that this guy is a nut job or he's extremely bought out by the other side or or whatever. Is there any any craziness along with this guy?
Speaker 2: I would doubt it. Actually, I've tried. I've tried getting him on a show just to interview HM, because I said, I'm probably one of your biggest salesman because I cite from your stuff all the time. He's very humble, very relad I've listened on a couple of things. He doesn't sound like he's a big like an egomaniac or anything like that. All of his books are very consistent. He did study originally to become a lawyer at a Jesuit school, and then one day something clicked with him. He says, that doesn't make any sense at all. So from being a lawyer background, he's converted into being an author and he's dedicated at least a good two decades. I would guess Tomate just from what I have seen of his books to researching and publishing this stuff. So that's my take. Again, people can pick up the book Compare Contrast for yourself. He does do it from a Christian perspective of like, is this what the Bible says? No? So I think that's something worth considering because a lot of people are always haggling over let's not in context. This guy is pretty good and thorough of going, well, you know what it is context here we have history to compare. Does it make sense? Does it not make sense? And again that's per reader to decide.
Speaker 4: Okay, real quick talk about having eyes to see what is going on here. I have to say the artwork that is shown on screen right now is absolutely gorgeous, and for any of our cult members that may have not heard Brandon Kroll before.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you he comes with visual aids.
Speaker 4: He comes with an entire slide presentation, and yes we do read it all for all of the audio listeners. But I'm telling you now, if you want to see rather than hear, what is going to go down on this episode, because I promise you words are great, but a picture's worth a thousand of them. Jonathan, tell them where they can go to see it with their eyes if they have it to see.
Speaker 3: I'm I think from now on you just all you need to do is just say Ali oop and I'll fucking mama jam that baby home. So the first thing that you need to do is come check out patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast or rockfan dot com slash Cults of Conspiracy. Both of those links are down in the show notes below. If you want to be a part of the Every Tuesday Night Live at nine pm Central Time, then sign up over at Patreon for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier. You have access to every single show a couple of days in advance and completely commercial free, and it is the best way to support us. And we love all the good Cult members who already.
Speaker 4: Have absolutely absolutely, Like he said, it is the best way to directly support the show, and again no commercials. That I think is probably the best part, aside from getting to see us all of our glorious faces and our sets and all these things that we have going on here and being able to see everybody on the live on every Tuesday night. Honestly, it is the best way to support the show directly. It is the best way to get no commercials whatsoever, and you get direct messaging to us, like guarantee, direct messaging straight to me.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I'm in charge of the messaging on Patreons. So if you're ever.
Speaker 4: Listening to one of these episodes and you're like, god, Jacob, pull your head out of your ass and see dot dot dot thing and you're just needing me to understand it and hear it, let me know in the messenger.
Speaker 1: I'm there. I'm the only one that answers do on Patreon, So you know, just come check us out. It's best way. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's go, all right, Brandon, Let's get into one nation under Satan, sir.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, okay, without any further ado. As always, no, I'm not one of those people that always goes it's the we're going after, not an ethnicity. We are always going after an ideology. So when I'm talking about crypto Jewish Jesuits, as I said before Catholicism, I'm going to haveing upcoming episodes that are always exposing where I'm coming from. Because again, if I did it all in one episode, we'd be here for at least twelve hours. Don't have time for that. So yeah, and Jesuits spawned off of Soul Invictus and Mithraism, so we have here. This is from Mystery Babylon the Great by Hendri. As we have seen, the Roman Catholic Church represents a gentile front for Jewish religious doctrines, used from time to time go from supporting the Catholic Church to undermining it. Ultimately, the US have plans to rid themselves of that front when it is no longer serves their purposes. It is only in that sense that Pinai's characterization of the US as a fifth column within the Catholic Church as validity A good example a duality of the US being both a defender of the Church and also its destroyer. Is the Catholic Order of the Jesuits. What most do not know is that the Jesuit Order is a crypto Jewish order of priests. While it may have gentile priests as members, it was founded by US today has a close secret ties with other clandestine Jewish organizations. Benjamin Disraeli was a was a U and a former Prime Minister of England. He revealed that the first Jesuits were us ignacious. Loyola's secretary, Polanco, was a Jewish descent and was also the only person present on Loyola's deathbed. Ignatious. Loyola himself was a crypto U of the occult Kabbalah. As we already know, Kabbola is not good, So the fact that this guy's already affiliated with this not good. A crypto U is a U who converts to another religion and howardly embraces the new religion while secretly maintaining Jewish practices. So when we're saying controlled opposition and they're over here saying outwardly I'm this, but behind closed doors they're practicing Kabba law, that's exactly what we're talking about. That's Phariseeism. As we look all good and righteous to everybody else, but behind closed doors, we're practicing passages within the Kabba Law and the Talmud.
Speaker 4: See wait a minute, As far as Ignatius goes, I have to ask on which source says that he was a student of the Kabba law, because as far as anything shows, he was a member of the Spanish nobility.
Speaker 1: He was born into that family.
Speaker 4: Then he later on took a valve of poverty and chastity with the sole intent of converting Muslims to Christianity.
Speaker 1: So when did the Kabba law make its way in?
Speaker 2: It was always in.
Speaker 4: How he was a diehard Catholic for most of his life and when he went and did his meditations. As a matter of fact, that's why he founded the Jesuit ordered. These were spiritual exercises based off of the teachings of Jesus.
Speaker 2: So for that I would recommend buying Tuppersaci I could go into full thing and do a whole thing, unjust Slayola himself. Let me let me read the next page and the maybe I'll connect. As I said crypto as I just read this last sentence, is that it outwardly Yes, that is what I am to everybody in public opinion when you read the history books. That's what I am. Behind closed doors, I'm another individual. Does that make a little bit more sense I'm putting on a for public front.
Speaker 1: I know, no, I understand that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I have never heard of a source saying crypto anything before that. There was a duality here, So that's what I was asking about source, that's all.
Speaker 3: I actually just pulled up a website that is called the Oblade School of Theology, and the name of this article is called a Mysticism of Practice Ignacious of Loyola. So even in theology it's talking about I mean, I'm not seeing Kabala, but you're talking about I mean, Christian.
Speaker 4: Mysticism is absolutely a thing, dude, for sure, right, But you would say that Christian mysticism is a lot closer to the Kabbalah than it is to the Bible, like I.
Speaker 1: Usually say, you would test the spirit. But that's just me.
Speaker 4: Like I believe that meditating in the spirit, and I do mean the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, I believe that that is absolutely good and beneficial in all the things. I also, equally to the point that you usually make a pro and a con to things. I believe that you can equally meditate in the spirit of Satan and get a adverse effect, like I believe both are very very possible and very true.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think I feel like you can meditate in the spirit of anybody of any well, I don't know about people, but you know what I mean, like of certain angels or gods or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, for the example I was talking about, it's more like usually say, for the intent, is it a positive intention or a negative intention in that realm? In this conversation of Kabbala being connected to Satan versus Christianity being connected to God in that duality, you know what I'm saying, it's usually meditation these days gets looked at like it's a part of one side of that, and I respectfully disagree.
Speaker 3: It literally tells you to meditate in the Bible, correct, it's not separate from it, so absolutely, But anyway, as.
Speaker 4: Far is the burning of incense, just so everyone's clear, completely biblical and actually told to do so in as an act of prayer, basically burned in sense as a form of prayer. So one hundred percent the wu Woo crowd ain't just always on some weird shit.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they own some real shit.
Speaker 3: Oh how about in the Book of Revelation they were talking about specific crystals that are found within the Bible and shit. So it's like, I'm telling you the world's collide. But there so is it understood that the Signatius of Loyola was a Christian mystic? Did you know that, Jacob?
Speaker 4: He was, all right, So it's understood that he was a He's a saint. For the record, he's been canonized by the Catholic Church. He founded the and this is according to the history books, if we are to believe such documents and literature. Yeah, to take that with that grand assault as well, he was he had dreams of being a military like leader. At his first big battle, at the Siege of Paloma, he took a cannon shot to the leg. He ento his military career and pretty much he was forced to turn to his faith and or going back. He wasn't like the head of the household as far as the nobility goes. He was probably going to be, you know, later on down the road. His kids wouldn't have been rich by any means. He would have had to work for himself. So basically he devoted his life to understanding deeper the connection and the spirit of God in the spirit of Jesus. Most famously, he created these meditations. He spent forty days in a cave basically deeply meditating on the Word of God and the Spirit of God through.
Speaker 1: The teachings of Jesus, specifically.
Speaker 4: Right through that, he started teaching people these meditation practices and these spiritual exercises what he called them. And basically it was thought provoking things that you read and you meditate on and you apply it in whatever way works best for you, and you get something out of it, right as you would do with a guided meditation, so to speak. But this was back in the Middle Ages or the Renaissance, I should say. He took these teachings and he actually developed a little bit of a following with this. And then I think it was fifteen forty the date might be escaping me. He and six ish, maybe five, I'm not sure of. His students formed the Society of Jesus later abbreviated to the Jesuits.
Speaker 1: They got permission from the pope to do this.
Speaker 4: But the reason why they got permission from the pope to be an officially recognized society. Is because it was said that they were specifically out with the intention of converting Muslims. Later that got brought into converting all non believers. These were also the people that later on became the dudes who ran the schools, they ran the mission groups. They were pretty much the working arm of the Catholic Church, if you will, in yeah, I mean it does. They became the quote unquote working arm of the Catholic Church. But the problem with that is the Catholic Church already had a working arm. That would be the brothers, that would be the monks, that would be the friars. These dudes that dedicated them themselves to the operations of the church and all the ins and outs of that. The priests did hit the priest things, the friars and the brothers maintained it, you know what I'm saying, And they had their own things. There's a lot of arguments about alchemy and things like that. But the Jesuits kind of as later conversions happened at sword point rather than at word and with scripture, the Jesuits kind of took on a different type of role. And again that says only if we are to believe the written documentation, which of this we have to understand, came from you know, the Vatican. So we are taking the source from the auditors of themselves. You see what I'm saying. Okay, yeah, I grant to their books. The good guys have always won too.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I would like to look a little bit more into Christian mysticism. That's one thing that I'm not very well versed in, for sure, bro.
Speaker 4: I've been telling you to check that out for forever because of how you analyze mysticism as a whole.
Speaker 1: I am curious what you will.
Speaker 4: Take from Christian mysticism, if you will, or what you'll gain from it, or what you'll what will stand out.
Speaker 1: To you if you will.
Speaker 4: But anyway, we are super detracting from Brandon here. I am sorry again. All that was the background of the quote unquote Jesuits. According to the history.
Speaker 2: Books or right, so, James Lenais, who succeeded Inacious Loyola as the second Jesuit General, was also a Jewish descent. The Fort Jesuit General was a Belgian you by the name of Everhard mercarinian Us were attracted to the Jesuit order and joined in large numbers. Some of the most influential Jesuits in history, such as Francisco Ribeira and Emmanuel Lacunza, were used during the Fifth General Congregation in fifteen ninety three. Of the twenty seven Jesuits who proposed changes to the constitutions, twenty five were of the Jewish and Moorish descent. Many of the Jesuit doctrines are similar to those found in the Kabbalah and Babylonian Talmud. It is possible that the second Beast in the Book of Revelation is the Jesuit General, also known as the Black Pope. John Terrell explains the Jewish origins of the Jesuit Order Here we Go in fourteen ninety one, saying and Nacio de Leola was born in the Basque province of Guiopozcoa, Spain. Whatever His parents were Marinos, and at the time of his birth the family was very wealthy. As a young man, he became a member of the Jewish Illuminati Order in Spain as a cover for his crypto Jewish activities. He became a very active Roman Catholic. On May twentieth of fifteen twenty one, Ignatius, as he was now called, was wounded in a battle as you just stated, and became a semi cripple. Unable to succeed in the military and political arena, he started a quest for holiness and eventually ended up in Paris, where he studied for the priesthood. In fifteen thirty nine, he had moved to Rome, where he was founding the Jesuit Order, which was to become the most vile, bloody, and persecuting order in the Roman Catholic Church. In fifteen forty, the current Pope Paul the Third approved the Order. At Loyola's death in fifteen fifty six, there were more than a thousand members in the Jesuit Order located in a number of nations. Setting up the Jesuit Order, ignatialist Loyola devised an elaborate spy system so that no one in the Order was safe. It was if there was any opposition, death would come swiftly. The Jesuit Order was not only become the destructive arm in the Roman Catholic Church, it also developed into a secret intelligence service. While the popes relied more and more on the Jesuits, they were unaware of the hardcore leadership were Jewish, and that the Yews held membership in the Illuminati order, which despised the hated Roman Catholic Church. The Jesuits established by Ignacious Loola. Nicious Loola was the leader of a secret occult organization known as the Alumbrados, which allegedly Christopher Columbus was a part of Spanish for Illuminati. On August fifteenth, fifteen thirty four, Loyola started a sister organization to the Alumbrados, which we called the Society of Jesus aka Jesuits. It is more commonly known today as the Jesuits. Loyola was arrested by the Dominican of the like inquisitors who are concerned with his growing influence and.
Speaker 3: Power, Jacob. The Jesuits are the fucking Illuminati, bro.
Speaker 1: What this is the first time I'm.
Speaker 2: Hearing found I'm connecting all that today?
Speaker 1: Oh more.
Speaker 2: Wow? And you look up Loyola University, oh.
Speaker 1: In New Orleans. Yeah, trust me, I know about Loyola. Yeah, some of the record.
Speaker 4: Everybody Loyola, you fucking trash university, just throwing it out, you know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Anyway, what's.
Speaker 3: Wrong with Loyola?
Speaker 1: Bash?
Speaker 2: The Jesuits.
Speaker 1: Do I know.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying, what what's wrong with Loyola.
Speaker 1: It's it's just it's like.
Speaker 3: It's not run well or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about the administration. I know nothing about the class work. I know nothing about this. I'm saying as far as our campus goes, as far as like having a college goes, And maybe I'm a bit uh, maybe I'm a bit spoiled, a little spurled, Okay, because I'm used to looking at LSU's campus and when I lived in Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: There's like eight colleges in the one city.
Speaker 4: Right, and all of them are like super well funded by political people. So the grounds are immaculate, the buildings are fucking massive. It's like a whole thing. Going to like these colleges is like a thing. Man. Then you go to Loyola and like on paper, it looks great, and you see, like, dude's wearing this sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: Oh Loyola blah blah. You go to the campus. It's bro in the middle of what.
Speaker 3: What, I guess the Illuminati lost their funding.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not it's not that.
Speaker 4: It's more like it's a school that takes state funds, and so they do what they do. Apparently they have a decent medical program. I don't anyway. Anyway, I'm just shitting on them here anyway.
Speaker 2: Moving on, So the Prime Minister origins such and again, Lorenzo is a guy that basically came along. It's alleged that he might have been the author of Sun Zoo. It actually was not a Chinese man, and the tactics that he had was part of the founding of America. Such was the context of the English power when Lorenzo Ricky tipped the stones of the Ohio Valley that tumbled into a costly war between England and France. Six years into the war, George the Second died at the age of seventy seven. He left behind a disunited Parliament and a distinctional heir barely out of his teens. George William, now King George the Third, fearfully turned the British empire over to John Stewart, butte acted swiftly to conform the wishes of the unknown superior. He began by appointing a more a compliant First Lord of the Treasury, the officer later to be known as prime Minister. Next the secretly funded grants, he purchased votes from any key members in Parliament, widely known as the King's Friends under the noble pretext of achieving a closer unity of the British Empire. Under Parliament, Mute wiped out the King's Friends into passing a law to enforce the writs of Assistance. Across the Atlantic, there were revenue raising warrants issued summarily under the Royal Seal requiring a law officer to take possession of land without trial and without jury. One does not need a doctorate or political science to know that summary expropatiation is a sure way to divide an empire, not to unite it. So I found it interesting to put in there that prime ministers started being the first thing that was dictating what was going on in America, similar to our irs. You have them now levying taxes, tariffs and whatnot. Right, and that this is the position that took over the intermediating aspect of the king. So we have prime ministers now in every freaking country that is more important than the actual royal family and or ruling class of said country. So fun fact that I said in the other time I did this show that did you know that the War of eighteen twelve their prime minister was assassinated in Britain And we never hear about that in history during time of war, that a prime minister is assassinated.
Speaker 4: Gonna be honest, at that time, the king was still running things, but the prime minister was still a very important position, I guess.
Speaker 1: In American history. Yeah, right, but in.
Speaker 4: American history we only get told the American side of the War of eighteen twelve, and all the battles took off in eighteen fourteen. I'm gonna be honest, I've never known that the prime minister was assassinated in the middle of the War of eighteen twelve.
Speaker 2: And I have a couple of books. I'm probably gonna do a presentation at some point. I'm reading, still reading, and I'm over here just going this is very interesting because again there's war. I want to know went on behind the scenes, what are little moments like I did with Booth, what's going on behind the scenes, because this is kind of significant in a time of war. Again, it was just a loone assassin. Sometimes I can't buy it when there's big, big things at play, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they always make it seem like it's so, you know, out of nowhere, it's completely out of the blue. There was one guy that was that that made this attempt on this person's life, but like, look how many people who benefit from it, you know, And that's where it gets you to really start to scratch your head and you're like, all right, there's some this guy was obvious, Like there's so many patsies throughout history, like even within our history, but we don't even hardly acknowledge them. We just we just say, oh, yeah, there's a loan shooter. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Booth. It's like, there's so much more at play with this guy. Hello. So, as the furor over the stampback was cooling down, the Jesuits of Maryland in Pennsylvania discovered that the Director of Catholic Operations and the British Colonies, Bishop Richard chow Leonor, had asked Rome to ordain an American bishop. American Jesuits disliked the idea. Father Ferdinand Steinmeyer, alias Farmer of New York, caution Bishop Chalinor, it is incredible how hateful to non Catholics in all parts of America is the very name of bishop still in Chalinore's view and American bushop would establish better order in the colonies, restore discipline, and make it possible for the colonial Catholics to be confirmed. Steinmeyer and his American brethren strenuously opposed the idea on grounds that would only make life among Protestants more difficult for Catholics. They collected lay support for their views and asked Chalonor himself to forward the protests to Rome, which he could decline to do, leaving it to the Jesuits to state their own case. So as opposed to just a random stampback going down, there is religious origins going down, and Catholics had it really crappy prior to the Constitution because there was religious persecution against Catholics. And personally, I think rightfully so, because when you find out why people were so pare paranoid against them, it is because they're you know, the Spanish Inquisition, it was still going on. It went on for four hundred years, from fourteen hundred to eighteen something. You can google that. And this is why I'm always telling folks when there is a dislike for something, what is the institution up per individual? What is the institution responsible for because if you're loyal to the institution, that's when you're religious, whereas if you're walking by faith, not so much. But when we passed the Constitution, we suddenly allowed Catholics to have a lot more liberty as well the Jesuits, which even John Adams had stated in a letter, I fear we did a great misdeed because we should not be allowing Jesuits to have so much influence. But unfortunately, due to what we wrote in the Constitution, they have religious liberty. So even a founding father and president was against the idea, and Lincoln later on, in a speech in eighteen sixty something, said that the Jesuits control a lot of our schools. Damn yeah, and that's by design. And I'll be touching on that. So this tea, which we already know about, just going right to the tea party here, this tea could not be released for sale until a duty or of one shilling per pound was paid to the Crown. If the King would exempt the company from paying the shilling duty, the company would sell the tea through special consonese to the Americans at price lower than the colonists were paying for either the dutied English tea or the smuggled Dutch tea. Everyone would win. The American tea drinker, still suffering from the depressive effects of the British banking crisis of July of seventeen seventy two, would win. East India Company would win, and with this windfall duty of not one but three shillings a pound, the Crown would win. The only loser would be the colonial tea merchants, who had been enjoying nice profits on both dutied and smuggled tea. The King's friends directed Parliament to put the scheme into law, and on May tenth, seventeen seventy three, the Tea Act and into the effect. Predictably, the tea merchants reacted in fury. Over the next six months, they pressed the intercolonial network of dissident propagandists to help them mount a protest. No taxation, no taxation without represented, all that stuff. Yet, So basically, we're going to put pressure on the merchants, something of the industry, something of lucrative aspect, so that we'll get the colonists to start reacting in the way that we want them to. Is that not similar to what we're going to be getting with the protests on each one of our shorelines at the docks. It's the same thing. Create the chaos, already have a solution in the wings, but do it at the exact time that you need them, so then you can work at your quote unquote magic. And wouldn't a businessman be it perfect in the White House when it's such a thing, would go down to fix that problem? Who went to a Jesuit college? I might add, Yeah, what began as an injustice against tea merchants amplified by the propagandists into a widely felt injustice against the colonies in general. Then on July twenty one, seventy seventy three, Ganganelli Clement the fourteenth abolished the Jesuits, allegedly publicly for all eternity. His brief disestablishment is entitled the Dominus ach Redemptor Noster, which is usually translated God our Redeemer. We should note that redemptor also means a revenue agent, considering that the brief's real effect in the long term was a dramatic increase in papal revenues from a new Febronian America and I'll be breaking down with that is, perhaps God in our revenue agent would be more appropriate translation, if not the intended one. Although Catholic history calls the disestablishment a supreme tragedy, John Carroll more accurately appraised it as the sexualization of the society of Jesus. Thousands of Jesuits now rose in secular prominence throughout the Western world, and the arts, sciences, and government were filling a lot of names the pup up up. During the night of December sixteen, seventy seventy three, a gang of Indians climbed aboard some certain ships in the Boston Harbor, ripped open three hundred and forty two of the East India's tea chests, and threw overboard their contents, valued at ninety thousand dollars. Well, they looked like Indians, and the witnesses thought they were Indians, But the big open secret was that they were Freemasons in disguise, which is controlled by the Jesuits. Perhaps the most succinct statement on the subjects appears in the respected Masonic historian Arthur Edward Waite's new Encyclopedia Freemasonry. That quote the Boston Tea Party was entirely Masonic, carried out by members of Saint John's Lodge during an adjourned meaning. Parliament reacted to the Boston Tea Party in a way calculated and increased dozens of rolling boulders into the devastating landslide, without seriously inquiring into who was responsible, and wholly disregarding the offer of more than one hundred Boston merchants to make restitution. Parliament, again, just like they did with the Patriot Act in America, rushed into law a mass unreasonably putative legislation closing the port of Boston to trade forbidding town meetings without the consent of the Governor, and denying Massachusetts legislator the right to choose the Governor's council, providing for the quartering of the British and Haitian troops in the colony, and ordering that any officer or soldier of the Crown accused of the act of violence and performance of his duty should be sent to another colony or to England for what they would surely be a sweetheart trial. To complete the overhill, Parliament passed the Quebec Act, which cut off claims the Massachusetts, Connecticut, Virginia, and New York to their western lands, and placed these lands to add insult to injury, under the French Catholic jurisdiction of Quebec.
Speaker 3: Jacob, I'm about to mess you up right here. Hold on, keep that page rate there, Brandon, because up top it talks about the Masonic historian Arthur Edward Waite's new Encyclopedia of Freemasonry. You know who Arthur Edward Waite is. I have ache He's the one that created the fucking rider Wait, Tarot Deck. The og Tarot Deck was this guy.
Speaker 1: And he was a high level Freemason and we know who they worship. So I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it. Let's go makes me even more excited because he was always referenced as a E. Waits, and I was like, ae Arthur Edward Oh shit.
Speaker 4: That would also be the Irish writer who was really really high up with the ot O. Him and Alistair Crowley kind of hated each other. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Who a e Wait did?
Speaker 1: Wait? What year was he popping?
Speaker 2: Story? And I guess we'll probably have something out there. I bet all right, huh.
Speaker 4: I might be getting him confused with someone else, But dude, hold on, I just did some quick figure in here. I didn't know how much merchandise the Boston Tea Party fucked out of, like the merchants and everything.
Speaker 1: Gonna be honest, never looked into it.
Speaker 4: Jonathan, Oh my god, you said, ninety thousand dollars is what it was valued at, correct.
Speaker 3: In seventeen seventy three.
Speaker 4: So in just so we're all in the understanding of what we're talking about, somebody get their calculator out here. One hundred dollars in seventeen seventy six would be equal to three thousand, six hundred and twenty four dollars and fifteen cents today, So ninety thousand dollars. These people basically dumped over over a million dollars worth of merchandise and said fuck it.
Speaker 3: Um yeah, let's see.
Speaker 4: So basically do three yeah, three sixty two forty times ninety Jesus times ninety thousand, sixty three hundred and sixty two dollars times ninety thousand.
Speaker 1: You're okay, I was wrong thirty under a.
Speaker 3: Million thirty two million, Actually oh.
Speaker 1: I was Jesus.
Speaker 4: So just so we're all understanding how pissed the East India Trading Company would have been. How pissed the Crown would have been because they were expecting royalties off of all of that. And the local colonials also historically fact checked and backed the leaders of the Boston Tea Party at least were high level Freemasons, not a joke, confirmed all all doubts and all that's proven. Basically just told the Crown big middle fingers to the tune thirty one million, holy.
Speaker 3: Shit, thirty two million dollars.
Speaker 2: Sir, Yeah, I was strained by the Jesuits to have all this go down. Just throwing that out there. It's not just soley, we're going against the Crown. As I'm going to explain towards the end, you're gonna be going, oh so, it's basically just create a cousin, but you have to make it look good.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's keep going.
Speaker 2: Uh. Both of you were correct about the Tarot deck, and secondly, both remembers of the Order of Golden Dawn at Arthur Edward Waite, a group that practiced soteric rituals and beliefs. However, they deferred in their emphasis on mysticism versus practical magic, which led to a split in the organization.
Speaker 4: This eventually led to the Battle of Blythroat for the record, where Alison Crowley got the shit beat out of him.
Speaker 3: I just pulled up the tarot deck and I just pulled off the top card just to show y'all. And it just happened to be the fucking devil card. So that's for y'all. Right, there.
Speaker 2: Should be a sign right there.
Speaker 1: That is the sign, by the way, if you needed one, it just told you so.
Speaker 2: Too serious. Theorists in seventy seventy six be like the bus and tea party was a false flag because out of one of the boxes that they allegedly destroyed, guess which one they saved here over here in a museum, out of the three hundred and forty two, it's a three forty. Ess, we're dumped into the bust and harbor. Look how they pose it in the museum like a cube, like a cobba cube cow ba lat There we go, case closed, your honor. It's not just something again. This is on display and this is the travel Bible dot Com Museum of Artifacts, So I'm not just you know, creating ai image. This is a real thing. You can go and see it. If you so choose, I don't think you can touch it because it's underglass.
Speaker 1: I've been there in Boston and I've seen it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Okay, that's legit. Okay, all right. So Rome never replied to child Nor's petition for an American bishop. The bishop later discovered that that petition, made in a letter to Cardinal Spinelli, was entered into the post and steven teen sixty four never left England and Bishop of Chalonor's words, it was opened, and it stopped on this side of the water. Whoever opened Chalonor's letter must have passed it to the contents on to the Church of England, for no sooner was Chealonor posted His letter from the Anglican Bishop of London, who had thus far been content to rule his American subjects from London, asked the British Cabinet to permit the Church of England to create an American bishop to attend the shepherdless flock in the colonies. When word of this request raged the colonies, which were mostly Protestant but less than fifteen percent Anglican, the reaction must have elated Lorenzo Ricky, the guy who's in charge of Jesuits. At the time, the sons and daughters of the immigrants had braved the wilds of the Indian Rittlesnakes to escape. Religious prelates took the bishop's petition to be the worst act of tyranny. Yet not the Boston Tea Party. This was the biggest thing. They don't want. No, we don't need, no Catholic bishop. We don't know no stinking badges, the most pressing cause for alarm, the number one thing to revolt against the American bishop scare was whipped up in the Non Anglican Protestant church pulpits, the era's most electrifying communications medium. Presbyterian Congregationalist preachers that an American bishop would be ecclesiastical stamp act. So again, a spiritual aspect as opposed to like monetary, would strip Americans of all their liberties civil as well as their religious and if submitted to the will and length, grind us to powder. They've warned that an American bishop would dominate. That the colonial governors and councils strengthened the position of the colonial oligarchy and drive to centers from political life with a test act requiring officials to state their religious preference. Having brought the colonial governments under his control, the American bishop would then establish the Church of Rome in all the colonies and impose axes for the support of its hierarchy. A letter in the New York Gazette of the Weekly Postboy for March fourteenth, seventeen sixty eight charged that an American bishop would introduce a system of episcopal palaces, and pontifical revenues and spiritual courts, and all the pomp, grandeur, luxury, and regalia of the American Lambeth so Lamberth Palace being the residence of the Archbishop of Canterbury, head of the England of the royal family. An American bishop would transform Americans into a people compelled to fall upon their knees in the streets and adore the papal miter as the apostolistic tyrant of rides by his gilded equippage. Reverend Jonathan Mayhew dud Leon, lecturer at Harvard, invaded against Popish idolatry in a famous and arguably prophetic sermon by that title, stating quote, let the bishops go at their feet, their feet and the stirrup and their beast the laity with will prance and flounce about to no purpose. Bishops will prove to be the trojan horse by which the potpoury will subjugate North America. The American bishop Scare did more to forment the colony to revolt and eventually raised more soldiery than the tyrannical rites of taxes schemes combined. Immediately it created permanent committees and correspondents, and intercolonial organization of the churches, and a society of dissenters based in New York. So it wasn't solely just oh, no taxation without representation. It was, oh, crap, we got away from the Catholic Church and the control of churches and all this sort of thing, and now you want to bring that to this side of the So in history we're taught several generations later, oh it was the propagandis because we see what they were saying, is like, no taxation representation. This is the reason we went to war civil war. We went to war over slavery. Yes, but again there's always contributing elements. It's not just one thing boom we go to war over that. There is always contributing factors and a list of things that were going on, and it's good to compile them because then when you see it for what it is, you're going, okay, So what was the motivation for per individual to get in the fray? So to speak?
Speaker 4: I gotta say, when the word popery comes out, I can only actually think of the opening scene from Gangs in New York.
Speaker 2: Yes, to be honestly with part of the reason for so many people what was deserted and that's why they had to do the draft, was because the minute the Pope said to Jeff Davis, you're good as your own separate states. You're part of now the Catholic thing, you give you my blessing, all the Irish and a good chunk of Catholics in the North were going, well, if the Pope says they're good, then weatherfre Are we shooting at them? Let's good?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So do we hear that as the main narrative. No, we're always taught just the other aspects. But it's like there's a huge attributing factor. And this is part of the reason why Lincoln said, I'm not making this into a religious war. If I tell this to the population, it's going to be ten times worse because how did religious wars go over in Europe for literally centuries between Protestants and Catholics. Not well, they went on for decades. I only want this to go on for a year or two if possible. You know, He's you know, like talking about.
Speaker 1: That movie The Gangs in New York.
Speaker 4: If you look at it, Bill the butcher was just trying to protect his home from illegal aliens. I'm just I'm not saying that that makes him the good guy. He was obviously a villain.
Speaker 1: But like I'm just saying a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people have been screaming a lot of hateful rhetoric that sounds like that pointed towards.
Speaker 1: The South these days, and like, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like a lot of people who who feel like Leo DiCaprio's character resonates with them a little bit.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of them more resonate with your boy, Daniel Day. That's just me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was reading a meme earlier says it's funny. Well, I think I saved it's towards the top. It was saying it they invaded as in Britain and Europe with the UK ninety eight percent of the world's countries. Then they complain about immigration.
Speaker 4: I saw that too, and I'm gonna be honest, it's funny as hell, but also.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of because that, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: Franchised and in a sense, you know, no, they want us to get all worked up and become lovers of the kingdoms of this world. That's why I'm gonna be breaking down, because when you love country, you're willing to shed blood for it, right, and then if you're like, well, give us a king over us so we can keep this going or whatever. Whenever you're pitching it sounds great, and you kill a whole bunch of people over the process, it's like, basically, I'll be here, you go die for me on the battlefield. Go little peasant, goco.
Speaker 4: Thank you so Jonathan, you remember how you asked me recently if the nation of Israel was supposed to have a king, and I said no, they weren't actually supposed to have a king. They were supposed to answer only to your boy.
Speaker 1: But then they were like, please, we need a king to lead.
Speaker 4: And he's like, why I gave you the rules, I etched them for you, Like, what's up, that's what he's referencing here.
Speaker 2: A marriage contract like we covered last time, is like, this is how intimate it is. You have direct access, best of the best. Nope, we want an intermediator again. I don't want that. I don't want religion. I don't want intermediator. I want personal You don't want that. Fine, okay, all right, yeah, So duties were increased. The colonial imports justified the notion that the colony should contribute their fair share of increased tax expenses of running an empire, which expanded by the Treaty of Paris. Higher duties heightened smuggling activities, which in turn increased the admiralty caseload. Americans began sniffing tyranny in the Breeze Grenville's New Sugar and Molasses Act and forced ruinous duties on foreign staples necessary for rum making. The Act reduced imports of sugar molasses from French, Spanish, and dust West Indies, which in turn greatly reduced the meat, fish, flour, horses, and lumber which the colonies could export to the islands. This caused a lumber in colonial the slump and the colonial production large debts, which the colonists owed to the British predators for furniture, clothing, ironware, pottery, jewelry, and many other articles went unpaid. Merchants complained that Parliament was killing the goose that laid the golden egg. Basically, how can we make you money for your taxes if we can't do any bartering in trade? This is all by design. They're making it hard intentionally. Parliament's strange response to the to prohibit the colonies from issuing proper currency to supply their lack of gold and silver. George Grenville did, however, invite the fuming colonists to propose suggestions for how they would like to be taxed pick your poison. When the colonists refused to dignify the invitation with the response, Parliament in March seventeen sixty five passed without debate or opposition. An even more infuriating measure, that Stamp Act as I referred to earlier, required the purchasing and the fixing of stamps to all colonial deeds, leases, bills of sale, pamphlets, newspapers, advertisement, mortgages, wills and contracts. If duties on sugar and molasses could not be considered part of the regulation of the Empire's trade. The Stamp Act was a tax levied by a bloody thousand miles away for the sole purpose of raising a revenue. It affected all classes of colonists. Never before had Parliament dared to impose such attacks. Whereas the duty of the foreign molasses and anti smuggling measures were felt only by the great merchants of the New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Charleston, the Stamp Act affected a wider public. So basically they are creating anarchy by what trade money. As I said before, that connects with the PM. Interestingly enough, as I say did before, Nimrod's son tamuz Aka, affiliated with Mercury and bail is alleged to be the originator of coinage. And since the roth Child's claim to be descendants of Nimrod, and they are the ones who designed the Israeli fi and also designed the Israeli Supreme Court that has the all seeing eye a top of it as the same as our dollar bill, I give a little credence that all of this currency issue is by design. And this is why I tell folks when I say I'm libertarian in sentiments as in as for me and my house we're gonna serve the lord. You guys, do you I'm gonna debate, you stay off my lawn, basically, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So however, however, I'm not I'm saying that in sentiment. That's not a political party allegiance, right, And I also go even further where I would stay I'm a little bit more tribal. What do you mean, I you know, if there's a chief, we respect him because he's an elder. The men would get together as a counsel, all men, every man, not just I'm this party. I'm that already only one guy speaking for me. All the men of the tribe are able to come in here. And you respect femininity, not feminism. Femininity. Every woman in the tribe would be referred to as mother because you're nurturing. It takes a village to raise a child. And I would also say when we would try our best to always try to negotiate with barter and trade without the need for money when you can. That's basically kind of like the Amish, only when we go into town where we'd be needing the money. You follow what I'm saying, because if you don't have government, and you don't you know, you don't need the money unless you're in like, you know, going out into the world sort of thing. It becomes a better community. And I'm not saying community as communism, no, no, no, I'm saying community as in you just you can relay off of each other. You build homes next to each other. When you add on to the family, you can just walk over next door and they'll babysit you. I'm gonna go over. You know your tribe so and again, not a soldier. I'm a warrior. We defend and we avenge, not somebody signing legislation this. I think that's perfect. But some people are a little bit picky. But that's I think that's perfect. It's it's so ideal.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, the amount of people that are calling for more and more government, I'm just like, what are you doing, Like, why do you want more of that?
Speaker 4: The same big government that By the way, I just saw the people of Florida just got their checks for seven hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Thank god, we found one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Seven million or billion or whatever to send Elebanon. Thank the Lord. We have that in the callfers for another country. But seven fifty to the Americans, and don't worry. They will be fucking taxed on that, by the way, but whatever, whatever.
Speaker 3: It's just alone. It's not only really alone, dude. Yeah, not only will they be taxed, they have to pay it all back, yeah, with interest, with interest. Yeah, government's gonna be making some money off y'all, ass as if they don't make enough already.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the US government for you. Don't worry. They about you.
Speaker 4: They care about your children's education, they care about your health, they care about your future, they.
Speaker 1: Care about your retirement.
Speaker 4: Don't mind the fact that they just pushed the fucking retirement age back on the boomers, on the ones who have been banking on retiring at sixty four and a half, now most of them are looking at maybe sixty seven, maybe seventy. And that's before we even get to the fucking conversation about what it's gonna look like for us. But yes, yes, that government, y'all, they genuinely give a fuck about you.
Speaker 3: We need more of that.
Speaker 4: More, please, please, Daddy, govern me harder legislation into all of the ophices, we please. We need it because we're just we can't think for ourselves. Obviously anyway, it's it's difficult.
Speaker 3: Well, it's dangerous to do your own research, as they said during COVID. You know, yeah, it's dangerous.
Speaker 1: Don't do that anyway. It's it's that statements.
Speaker 3: Still baffle like yeah, childish, canna be No, I love them, but like that statement still baffles me. It's dangerous to do your own research. Like just that was that was two years ago. They were saying that.
Speaker 4: Like, I hate how they prefaced it, right, they showed it like a WebMD commercial. Because just if anybody's never gone on to WebMD and just typed in what currently is ailing you, I don't care if you have the sniffles, I don't care if you have a trick shoulder, doesn't matter. You type it into WebMD and look up possible causes. By the way, you now have cancer and aids. It's a thing, right, So like okay, okay, with a little bit of some cognitive you know ability, it's yeah, the internet's a crazy place.
Speaker 1: Not everything is going to be one hundred percent factual.
Speaker 4: But like that's they prefaced it saying that that's the danger. They missed the part where they'll only shove certain information into for instance, TurboTax. Just throwing this out. Did you know by law TurboTax and H and R Block have to give you a free option to file your taxes. Did you also know that you have to go to like the thirty seventh page to find that option because by law they had to offer it, but they could go out of their way to try to hide it. And that's what they do every year. So people are giving over money every single year to H and R Block and a TurboTax and a rocket loan, all these all these things, all these things you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to.
Speaker 4: If you search their page hard enough, you can find their free option that they have to offer by law. But that's what I'm saying. That's not disinformation, that's not a lie. They never lied to you and said they don't have a free option. They just didn't tell you about it. You have to do your own research. But that's dangerous.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Only sixteen hundred bucks still and I filed in early January. I got a beat.
Speaker 4: My returns are still pending. They're holding thousands of dollars from me.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's because of our content. Dude, I swear that's the only reason, bro, it has to be.
Speaker 4: I literally paid my taxes. Uncle Sam got his slice. I'm waiting on the extra back, and there's a whole case number. I've called the IRS. I called my tax lady, she's called her it department. Everybody's like, oh, I don't know, try this number instead, Like, okay, I guess I'm that's it.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't even check my status that says our website's not working at this time. Try again later, I'm like. And then I was on the phone for two hours and two minutes on the IRS and then they hung up on me.
Speaker 4: My shit's been penning for like seven months, dude, I'm assuming that is just Uncle Sam's now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you, man, I think they're trying to oppress us. I'm just saying, well.
Speaker 3: They gave all the money out already, dude, they don't have any more to lend.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Grateful support God's chosen people. You wing grateful surf.
Speaker 4: They overspent that shit and now they don't have it to hand back to us.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: It's over there in the Middle East getting I'll tell you what if they would have told me that money, that the money I'm owed went to help the people in North Carolina or the people in Florida, and like could guarantee that that is exactly what happened. Yo, keep the fucking money.
Speaker 2: I'm good with It's that's all I ask.
Speaker 1: I'm good with that, right. But like you know, damn good and.
Speaker 4: Well, that got fired out of some rocket and it's a quarter million dollars per shot to hit a dude that's never gonna make that much money in his life, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's the facts, that's the.
Speaker 2: Main So we have another individual here, and this is where I'm going to be making a little bit of them because Manly P. Hall agrees with him.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Charles Thompson was the Congressional Session at seventy seventy four until his ratification of the Constitution seventeen eighty nine. With William Barton, a Freemason, he designed the Great Seal of the United States of America. The choice of its Virgilian mottoes is credited exclusively to Thompson. Among his contemporaries. Charles Thompson's name was synonymous with truth, so accurate was his minutes at the Pennsylvania's negotiations with the Delaware Indians that the Delawares called him whig Wu la mo end, which means the man who talks the truth. When he would take his daily reports to the congressional proceedings to the streets, eager mobs would cry, here comes Charles Thompson, Here comes the truth. Once the Constitution was ratified, Charles Thompson retired to Hareton, his country home in Brynn Marr. He destroyed his personal papers relative to the creation of the New republic An article by Kenneth Balling of the Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography in nineteen seventy six says quote that Thompson actually wrote a lengthy history of the Revolution, which he also destroyed. Thompson's bio biographer, j Edwin Hendrix of Wake Forest, suggest a fate other than a destruction a lie. Alluding to the persistent rumors that Thompson's papers of the Pennsylvania Masonic records, Professor Hendrix assured me personally that numerous inquiries have failed to reflect Thompson's membership in a Pennsylvania masonry So whether Thompson destroyed his history or surrendered it to the crypt of secrecy. It is clear that he knew there were certain elements in the formation of the American government that must be ignored. If the truth were known, he told his friends darkly, many careers would be tarnished and the leadership of the nation would be weakened. And so Charles Thompson occupied the remaining forty years of his life translating the subtruagant of the Greek language of the Bible blah blah blah blah, and the insiders of the history of the Revolution. Doctor Benjamin Rush overheard Thompson reply to one such request that he would write down the history of the US and recorded it in his diary. He said, no, I ought not, or I should contradict all the histories of the great events of the revolution, and shew my account of men, motives and measures that are wholly indebted to the agency of Providence for his successful issue. Let the world admire the supposed wisdom and valor of the great men. Perhaps they may adopt the qualities that have been ascribed to them, and thus good may be done. I shall not undeceive future generations what I believe says the author. Thompson was meaning to say that it's simply not a historical account of the American Revolution can be truthful unless it discloses the role played by the agency of Providence. Notice that Thompson does not use the word providence alone, which was understood in that day to mean God or Christ. He does not say we are wholly indebted to God, or we are wholly indebted to Christ, but rather to the agency thereof. If Thompson knew the word agency was a synonym for vicar, which means substitute affiliated with the pope, and I can't imagine that a professional linguist would not if he knew that the popes had been the vicars of Christ since the fifth century, and I can't imagine that a biblical scholar of his quality wouldn't. Then Thompson was most likely staying, we are wholly indebted to the vicar of Christ, that is the Roman papacy. But what a ridiculous statement to the post revolutionary American mindset. Who would have believed such an outrageous notion coming from even the man who talks the truth. The embattled, degenerate dying papacy could not possibly have affected the revolution. Anyone foolish enough to run with this idea would have crashed headlong into a wall of ridicule. For Thompson, there was no future in telling whether he knew, since he chose not to deceive the future generations current American population.
Speaker 4: This guy later spent his life converting the entire Greek translations of the Bible into English. So it ended on a positive note at least in some regard.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, but there's a little sad part where it's like, what did you do with the documents?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: What would have changed in the history. It's like they've created legends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'll tell you this also as far as the realm of legends and things like that, providence being brought up.
Speaker 1: I've said it on the show a few times.
Speaker 4: But South Africa is another country where the white inhabitants believe like it is their land gifted to them through providence, through a.
Speaker 1: Vow an oath.
Speaker 4: That they made with God during the Boer Wars. Right the Dutch language being the national language of South Africa is because of that, and they fully believe that it was a basically a deal struck with God.
Speaker 1: That seems to be a recurring theme if you want to get.
Speaker 4: Honest, when you look at a lot of colonial places that were at one time owned by some sort of royalty, how it always comes down to God wills it not?
Speaker 2: But not necessarily God. Because Okay, so here's what Jonathan was implying earlier, and I'm gonna be doing that episode will be ready by next weekend. So if you guys want to shoot in November, I'm not gonna spoil the whole thing. But it talks about Building seven and what its significance is in Masonic lodges. Let's go, And it connects with Hetholicism because like I said before, Mith Thron's soul and victis Spike Crown Guy aka Lipperty, that is who they worship. And it is essentially saying, find that little God within yourself, that little sun you know puir Rah mid high fire ray raw mid fire of the Sun God in your midst If you want to find that little light, that little third eye, you want to open it up and find that inner enlightenment Illuminati.
Speaker 1: That is literally our catch phrases, open up that third eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again I'm saying demonically speaking, this is how these people are perceiving its Sun God worship, Son of God worship. You find the light within you, don't reflect the light that God, the Sun has shown you the correct way. It's saying no, no, no, like the Garden of Eden. WHOA, I was kind of off. You should probably try to do it on your own, and you can become like God's tell me more, same premise, same lie, same philosophy, and a gut goes into eugenics, hermeticism, alchemy. That star of rempant on the badge with that lizard guy behind you, that is the conjoining of the elements, as I've said before. Yeah, on the other side, the other side, Oh yeah, boy, who.
Speaker 3: Is a good boy For those who are just listening. I have a bunch of lizard people behind me and they're all just wearing you know, like politician suits.
Speaker 4: A certain armband with a certain emblem that would signify potentially a certain group of people.
Speaker 3: But I did want to mention though, because you're talking about possibly the third eye, the light that is within you. Interesting how you bring that up and you don't even reference the point that it actually makes within the Bible. My good man, as far as there is a quote within the Bible that talks about the third eye, doesn't necessarily reference it. What for what? But it does say, if therefore, thine I be single, your whole body should be full of light. Now what does that mean?
Speaker 2: What passage? There's always context for reading passages, so I'd had to make sure that I would answering that correctly. Let me see, it sounds like an old Testament phrase, though I will give you that.
Speaker 4: I want to say, if it's from Jesus, what it means is basically having your eye on the prize, staying singular in your focus.
Speaker 2: And well, again, you'd have to read verses before and after. Even when I did the God spend divorce thing, I made sure I've added a couple additional verses that I'm not just taking one thing out of context and I'm going everything. No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know so many people that do that though, right you yourself know people that will take one verse and use it like a dark to throw at a certain time. And it's like, bro, you don't even understand what you just said, Ranald.
Speaker 3: Well, let me just read this right here. Then this is Matthew six twenty two through twenty nine. Boy, hey zeus, no doubt your Jacob. It's your favorite Bible version, King James. And it says the light of the body is the eye. If therefore thine I be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness. No man can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or or else he will hold on, or he will he will hold to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon, mammon, mammon. So therefore I say, I say into you, take no thought for your life yet ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, not, nor yet for your body what ye shall put on. So it basically it's not necessarily out of context.
Speaker 1: It's saying like, you can't serve two masters.
Speaker 4: You have to be singular in what you're dedicated to, otherwise everything crumbles.
Speaker 2: Right and the verse before that is significant, for where your treasure is there, where your heart be. Also a big difference between Christ's and Hermes again, Hermes being a variation of Tamus that doppelganger Christ is constantly saying, condemn the treasures and things of this world, whereas in alchemy and or like on the tarot deck that pose that he does, like this or the Kaba cube aka dices, when you're rolling the dice that represents earth loving the things of this earth. So there's a difference between keep your mind on the things above as that is another verse that Christ said, So it doesn't contradict. It counsels out something here, but it also is saying the light within you is like what are you focusing on? Are you focusing on the light that your creator, God has given you? The fot so as I used before the Mummy analogy with Brendan Fraser that movie when they jump down into the cavern and I like, well, how can we see down here? And the girl goes over to the corner, she tips the mirror. It bounces off the sun above and reflects off all the other mirrors so that you can see clearly in the cavern down below. That is what was supposed to be is look to your creator, not within yourself. How it's inverted because that's the first thing with Satanism. It's parodied, mirrored, and inverted. That's always the three top tenants of Satanism in general. So it's not saying yeah, so again, you have to understand, I'm not dissing what you said. What I'm saying isaiy. You have to understand context because that can be something that's inverted. And if you guys are interested, write down this name, John Kerwin. He might be a great guy. Yeah yeah. When he was doing that stuff, it would literally make me so holy crap, I'm seeing stuff because he doesn't know what I dig into. But I'm over here going that's menthra, that's this guy. I was like, I see what they're doing it intentionally for so at some point they can come up with like, well, if you really know your Bible, what's this mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I actually kind of enjoy having people like that one that like challenge biblical knowledge. And I'm not saying I'm some sort of scholar, but I can pretty much hold my best, you know, home.
Speaker 1: Owe with the best of them.
Speaker 4: So it's it's fun to have that tit for tat sometimes, But man, people get emotional.
Speaker 1: They get up in the feels when you start talking about there, there's there, the Holy Word. It's like I get it.
Speaker 4: But like we got to approach things with a little back and forth. We need to approach things with a sense of humor.
Speaker 2: From time hammer and anvil, man. I mean, the sword's not gonna look nice unless you put it in the fire for a couple of times, and hammer are out sharpen it. So see if you're in the faces. As Paul even wrote, so here we go to Mally.
Speaker 3: By the way, anybody that was interested in that, I'm sorry, by the way, anybody that was interested in uh, going back to the episodes that we've had, John Kerwin, he's the episode I don't remember the number, but he was the one that brought up the biblical Mandela effects. Yes, that was always awesome shit because there was like a several verses that were allegedly changed the lion, the lamb and that whole fun jazz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, solid fucking guy, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love talking. I literally told him, I said, I feel like I just had a I said, he gave me all this spiritual endorphins. I was like, I gotta go digging stuff now this is like making me requestion everything.
Speaker 4: I really did dig in afterwards, because I'm being honest. The whole lion and lamb thing, I had heard that a million times, nowhere nowhere the same, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: It was the same thing with the Metatron.
Speaker 4: I had heard that so many times and so many references, not in the not even once, and it's there's there's it's wild, dude, and so looking into it all the wolf in the lamb. Okay, i'd heard of the wolf in sheep's clothing. But it's like, no, no, there's more like you got to do digger deep, dit, dig deeper. Jesus, I'm gonna get words correct sooner or later on this audio podcast.
Speaker 3: Jesus, Oh, I just saw so Metatron he's because I know that, you know, he's a lot of people make a lot of references to him within like the spiritual woo woo world. He's referenced in the Kabbalah, the apocalyptic texts, and the apocryphal mythology. They all reference him.
Speaker 4: So there, like I said, that's some of the things that people argue should have been in the Bible. Things that people say there's reasons why it obviously wasn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I wasn't a part of the group that made the decisions I may disagree with some of the decisions made, but I do, in fact believe that the Holy Bible that we see today is the true preserved Manna that we are meant to receive, not too much or too little.
Speaker 1: It is our portion. That's just my personal belief.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Did you know that meta means death and Hebrew? But here's another fun fact. Tron tron movies MM a public weighing machine. If you go into the Greek it's an instrument so for measure.
Speaker 1: So it's measuring you at your death.
Speaker 2: Yes, to measure again? And what is internet place for? Too? Or corpse net? To hold or restrain? And as I said before, the root word for all AI computers demon, Yeah, gave us the inter net cell phone prison. I'm just saying it's if that has a little bit of a mark of the beast thing, because they say that's possibly an equivalent, an equivalent of Lucifer allegedly, and if it's true that Nimrod's son to moves was the arbiter of his whole premise and philosophy, religion, that emerald tablets, if you will, And he's the original, what is it, the creator of coinage. And now you're going to be weighing somebody with a mark of the B system or you can't buy or sell on a metatron.
Speaker 3: Wow, well let me just I gotta I gotta dive in here. You're talking about my meta shit right now?
Speaker 2: And uh, oh you thought you a fan of Zuckerberg.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, my other podcast, My other podcast is called meta Mysteries and we named it that for a reason because whenever I looked it up, so like, I'm just looking at the Merriam Webster Dictionary and it says the this is the English definition for it. It says showing or suggesting an explicit awareness of itself or oneself, and the whenever you translate it to Greek, it translates not to death, at least not what I'm looking at. It translates to.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: In Greek it translates to after or beyond, So I guess you could you could look at it like death, but like I would like to look at it like beyond dimensions, beyond the what the mind can perceive and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Beyond the measure of this of this plane of existence.
Speaker 4: Okay, But it also depends on the context to which it was used. Remember we talked about that like a butt dial versus a booty call versus our dialect, but booty call dial, the way that that word was used, in the context that it was used of the day and age, in the Greek like language and the Greek time frame all matters. So like not just biblically, does context matter in everything ever?
Speaker 1: Period? Ever? Does context matter? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But what he's saying with beyond that goes right back with Christ when it comes to everything in eternity speaking beyond as you just said, like you know, you really could be taking all these treasures with you. No, you can't take it with you. That's like one thing that you know is you don't you don't take any materialism with you. It's it's beyond now the point of any concern. But a lot of people are making their focus on oh my four oh one, k oh, I need to do this, like you were just saying earlier. Everyone they have us running this freaking thing on a little what is the little hamster wheel you have? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And again that's intentionally by design. That's what I'm saying is that monetary is part of the b system. Is you have to rely on that Where I'm saying barter and trade. Let's go back to tribal Oh suddenly that's a problem. Why because money controls which is literally the foundation of America. Get the merchants upset and see how their little the peons do with this.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, dude, they don't need to put you in chains and in shackles anymore. It's just called debt, you know what I mean. Like, that's that's the that's the New Age shackles right there.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I like that. Well put thank you, Sam So thirty three degree must Exonic scholar Manly P. Hall and his Gnostic Extravaganza Secret Teachings of All Ages Encyclopedia Outline of Masonic, Hormetic, Kabbalistic and ross Crucian Symbolic Philosophy of nineteen eighty eight remarked that not only were many founders of the United States government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe, which helped them to establish this country. For a peculiar and particular purpose known only to the initiated few. Most histories of the American government skim over the Masonic presence. Americans like their history told in high definition icons of good and evil, liberty and tyranny, heroism and treason, might and right. They won't buy a heritage polluted by dark spots of mystery. Yet the greater part of the American governmental heritage is almost wholly mysterious. The man best qualified to become our country's greatest historian, certainly the man with the most complete access to primary sources in the revolutionary cause, was Charles Thompson, who we just read about before, and now we have Manly P. Hall confirming that this guy has some validity. And what did Manly P. Hall also say? When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil, which is in a word for apocalypse like revelation, that's what that word translates to, lifting of the veil will fall from the eyes of men. They shall know the truth. More than that they shall realize from the beginning truth has been in the world unrecognized, say, by a small and gradually increasing number appointed by the lords of the Dawn the mysteries and the needs of the human creatures struggling to co regain their consciousness of divinity. Again, I think that's the polluted aspect. But what is the emphasize When you understand the language, when you understand the hidden history, suddenly things are going to go. And what did I just say? Most Americans, Well, I don't come on, come on, he didn't really say it in that content. You're taking it out of content. Oh that's AI generated. Why because if you actually see your hero slander the thing you've idolized, that's a problem where somebody that's neutral, somebody in the conspiracy field, you're going to that family member and you're saying, hey, does this look normal to you? Hey, the thing that's going down in freaking Florida? Does this look normal to you? You're asking questions, you're showing some things of the occult aspect, and they're saying, I don't want to know about that or Christmas Tree's origins. Well, even if it's true, I don't do it for those reasons. Okay, even though it represents everlasting life and immortality, which isn't that what Christ gave Christians? So why are you doing something of a pagan doppelganger's perspective of a tree that's connect to her metic Kabbalah. Well, you know, I'm pretty sure that ancient Israel said the same thing. God knows my heart. But your actions are saying completely other wise. This is what most Americans don't want to confront.
Speaker 3: Jacob, do not put that. Don't put that evergreen tree in your living room this year, sir.
Speaker 1: First of all, it's plastic.
Speaker 4: Second of all, it is high quality plastic with lights literally wired within it. So it is the epitome of American commercialism made in China, the Riot way, first of all. Second of all, hold on, hold on, And I'm listening to everything you're saying.
Speaker 1: But bro, sure I didn't realize.
Speaker 4: That mainly p Hall was alive this late hold on, you're telling me my boy here was writing this book in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 2: It could have been like a Mark Twain thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, But like your boy is in the late eighties looking.
Speaker 2: Like that nineteen ninety okay, so thanks towards the end of his life.
Speaker 1: All right, this is earlier in his life.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I'm gonna say hold on, because tell me that's not interview with the vampire esque as fuck, and I'm like, there's you're telling me this dude was actually the STAD Like what are we saying right now?
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, no, okay, this is the earlier picture from like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well by the way too that I just looked it up. I couldn't remember what his name was because it's been a couple of months since we've had him on. But over on Meta Mysteries, if you want to listen to that episode where we had the understudy of Manly p Hall, his name is Ronnie Pontiac. I'm talking about like a full on encyclopedia of the occult knowledge, like an absolute genius he studied, I mean literally, Manlely P Hall took him under his wing and uh freaking awesome. But that was episode one thirty six of Meta Mysteries. If you want to check that one out. O.
Speaker 2: Nice, yeah, nice.
Speaker 4: But anyways, I didn't know he was a thirty third degree Mason either. A wait, so go back to the Ukrainian symbol there, that one, that one kind of came out of left field. So the Ukrainian symbol there, that's understood, it at least understood. Quote unquote to be some sort of a long standing Cossack symbol.
Speaker 2: And the sigitl of Molac, which again it does connect with the Kazars, and it does connect with the mythra. I was reading something I can't remember what.
Speaker 1: Sax claimed to be Kazar descendants.
Speaker 2: It's another They were saying they came down from the northern tribes of Russia. And again this wasn't same Kazarians, but I was reading it. I was going, wait a minute, this fits in sync. And again this symbol very similar to the trident. It's the same symbol that's on top of the hermetic copoluxury of life, which would be known as either Neptune or in Masonic Latin corona h spiked crown.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, I just realized how similar that. Like, you guys are talking about the Moloch and the Ukraine symbols here. Oh my god, dude, that you can't even like that's so blatantly obvious.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was about to go to the next slip and I was like, hold on real quick, we're gonna have to also, as they're talking about maley p Hall looking like a whole city situation down here in the in the bottom corner, finger over the mouth, thirty third degree Mason.
Speaker 1: The whole nine. I didn't I didn't want us to like negate that symbol because whoa that that's the upside down Hermetic tree.
Speaker 3: Well, and even in the Moloch symbol there it has the the Satanic upside down pentagram. And it's interesting.
Speaker 2: How the onc you ever see? Transformers?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What's what's the.
Speaker 4: Look at the Ukrainian crest upside down? Tell me look at that circle and look at the shape on the inside. Tell me you can't make an ONC there?
Speaker 3: Well, there's no cross that's going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish I could show you with my cursor.
Speaker 3: No, I know you're looking at it upside down.
Speaker 4: And then oh there's a gap of the whatever. It's still hitting your brain the same way. It's sigil magic.
Speaker 2: Dude, Optimus Prime too, that's his face?
Speaker 3: What that's mainly Pop's face?
Speaker 2: You see it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait on Moloch one you again?
Speaker 2: You can see if you if you if you picture uh the optimist Prime's face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, I see that all right?
Speaker 2: Well, Vara little customizations again, where the where the idea of lords and barons and such and stuff came back from Did you know that Bail's name translates over into lord or master owner? Oh yeah, and you have lords of all these little papal states that are going back to Rome, like Rome split, but it became little things. But everybody went back to the pope and they're kissing his ring. Why I grant you that fiefdom and then the people under you are under you, and then you know it's a tear system. But again, what's the words that they're using, lord, such as titles, degrees. These are things that are not supposed to be of God because we are all created equal.
Speaker 3: Okay, that Ukrainian flag should not be looking so much like your boy. He shouldn't be looking like what's his an optimist? That's that's a Decepticon face right there. All right, that's what I'm just gonna call did decepticon. That's what it is.
Speaker 4: But again, I've actually looked into that symbol because all right, so you know I do the Booherd fighting.
Speaker 1: Cool shit.
Speaker 4: There's a blacksmith that made a Mandalorian helmet and the little radar thing like your boy. Boba Fet had that at the top of it and he forged it. He cast the little sigil for the top of it.
Speaker 1: It was done in reference.
Speaker 4: I think it was done as a promotional thing for the Ukrainian War early early on.
Speaker 1: Right, that video kind of went viral.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 4: I did some looking into where that symbol comes from, and yeah, that comes from allegedly, as legend goes, an ancient Cossack symbol. The Cossacks do claim to be of Kazar descent, allegedly. Certain people claim that they are one of the lost tribes of Israel.
Speaker 1: Certain people claim a lot. There's a lot of things to that.
Speaker 4: But if you look at the Cossack culture and the Russians took that and tried to make it Russian culture, no no, no, no, no, no no. The true Cossacks that lived in Crimea and Ukrainian area traditionally were a different breed of people. And what I mean by that is and I wish I could I.
Speaker 1: Could pull up actually I might do. It's going to detract from the flow of this show.
Speaker 4: There is a letter that was written to the Russian royalty from the leaders of the Cossacks. Whenever he was basically saying, look, if you lay down your arms, you could become Russian citizens. We'll leave you alone. We just need you to fight for our army. The Cossacks basically cust him for all he was worth. And I'm talking still language that I find impressive in today's modern tongue. These dudes were basically to the King's face calling him a dog fucker, like all of these like straight up all. It was like, Oh, so the Cossacks are that level and you look at their culture, you look at their fighting prowess. It's they were a different breed of human just throwing that out. And that symbol is something that apparently comes from some ancient thing, some cultural thing.
Speaker 1: Indicative to them.
Speaker 4: Yes, So the fact that that sigil lines up so closely with the Molock symbol and the Kazarian tongue toma, that's that is a bit of a biggin that's not a little and ran.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have another episode, no such thing as a Holy Land that could cover that a little bit more in depth. Okay, that that episode actually is my most popular in Spotify right now. I was actually impressed. I'm like, that's a long one and that's my most popular.
Speaker 1: People want long form content, of good content.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to connect dots. That's what I do because I'm like, if it's censored on Meta, then screw you. I'm gonna go do a Spotify and throw it all in one spot. And you know what people are over here going, this makes so much more sense. You can now show it to grandma and be like, Grandma, what's going on in the Middle East? Does this make sense? Now? No? It makes you speaking again. If it makes you question what's going on, that's what informative journalism does. It looks at both sides and says, I hear what you're saying, but here's some history. Did you know this? Did you know this? To Alio was saying, I said in one of the shows that I did the presentation, I said, if I give you eight dates or like I'm not going to give the date, I'm gonna give you a term. And if you don't know the date or the things related to it, then you don't know anything that's going on in the Middle East and you shouldn't have any opinion over there. Yeah, and I should get twenty bucks per question you get wrong, which again, eight times twenty's one hundred and sixty bucks. I'm gonna be making so you better put your money where your mouth is because I do know about these events and you don't, and it doesn't make me better. It just literally makes me more informed. And if I'm more informed and you're not, then you should probably shut up with your haha emoji. And they're opening up some books so you actually understand what's going on in the world, because you can be ignorant. Intelligent people only thrive off the ignorance of others if somebody's willing to share it for you. You shouldn't be putting a haja moji you or a disclaimer of laughing. You're saying you're wrong. You should probably look into what are you talking about? Because I don't know about it.
Speaker 3: Brendan, would you consider yourself somewhat of a hermit?
Speaker 2: Jonathan? Did you just like read my soul? That's so bad?
Speaker 3: I swear Actually, I just pulled a tarot card and that's that's which one came up.
Speaker 2: Well, oh you're going.
Speaker 1: I gotcha, you did? I gotcha.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just playing with you.
Speaker 2: I don't have many friends now because I dig I dig into books and I can't I can't tolerate stupidity. I'm not again. I try to share and everybody doesn't want to hear what I have to say, and I'm again it doesn't. It's just like I just want to share what I have because that's how I say. I love you, just like twenty twenty. I don't want you to get injected. Yeah, I love you. I love you more than a TV guy. But no, no, no, okay, it's fine. Besides, I don't want to get evades from anybody.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can't save everybody. Yeah what is that vaccades?
Speaker 2: That Max shedding and you get all yeah.
Speaker 1: Yah, yeah yeah, man. Oh I love this. I mean damn, I had a point. I completely lost it.
Speaker 3: Eh, maybe like that go back to you all right?
Speaker 1: So oh telling about hermit and stuff? Oh no, no, no, that brought me back. Okay, hold on, backup.
Speaker 4: I agree with you though, like as far as especially current events, not just in American politics because that is its own whole fiasco right now, but international things, geopolitical things, war things.
Speaker 1: If you can't tell me what was going.
Speaker 4: On in this country that you have such a strong opinion on, if you couldn't name something of interest six months ago in that area, then probably lower the volume on it for you.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not saying you can't have an opinion, you're a free.
Speaker 4: Human being, but maybe lower the megaphone on it, you know, because for instance, everybody is still a looking at this Israel situation and they're doing this and loving and blah blah blah blah. Have y'all forgot the fact that Moussade let this happen. The Moussad fully allowed the invasion to happen, the attack and the hostages get taken and all of that. The greatest intelligence agency on Earth allowed that to happen, so that all of this could happen, right, So, just so we're clear, So before people start getting mad about who's sending money where and which country is throwing in with which lot, understand that this was all a massive stack of dominoes that got kicked off, right like, just so we're clear, that's.
Speaker 2: All coordinated and sanct for what they wanted for the outcome. And again and then no such thing as a holy land. I bring receipts that this was coordinated by design.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kranian situation, You look at the Memar situation, you look at all of them. There's a chain of events that leads to everything, and if you can't as a person realistically, if you can't name at least a few of the milestones of what took place, yeah, probably just just kind of learn a little more, Just do some more dig in before you be shouting from the rooftops.
Speaker 3: But Jacob, I already bought my Ukrainian bumper sticker.
Speaker 4: Oh damn, Well, you went a little farther than everybody just changing their profile picture to the flat remember that shit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're still.
Speaker 2: Doing it, dude. It's just but there was a guy on Facebook. His name was Seth McAvoy, So again I looked on his profile and he calls himself Captain Anarchy and his comment was this, ah, conspiracy theories and mystical nonsense. If you're gonna be into dumb shite, uh, may as well go for broke. And I wrote, captain dumbass anarchy against what. To be an anarchist, you need to be against the establishment and established an coordinated by a group of individuals and institutions which is controlled by mysticism and money, which is the very definition of conspiracy. You're a walking arsy, foxy, moronic hypocrite and PC, Hey, you're saying one thing, but it's like, what is controlling the thing that you want to have anarchy against, in which case you literally don't know, but you're against it. Well, what are you against, pitchfork farmer?
Speaker 4: It's like one of those you know. It's like those guys are spouting communist rhetoric on their iPhone. Yes, yes, like that they couldn't have without capitalism, as they said at there McDonald's, and rant about communisms.
Speaker 1: It's that kind of shit. It's like you're an anarchist and you word word.
Speaker 2: Okay, this sounds good, but do you know what you're like? You're swinging at shadows in the meantime, It's like you're not going after anything. Go ahead, fight, fight the soldiers out in the front gate. I'll love the watch whether they drank my wine. It's come on, guys. So the spectator of the American Bishop gave the colonial patriots an almost inexhaustible fund of propaganda to employ against any foreign perceived of tyranny at home and abroad. It served, in Jonathan Boucher's words, quote, to keep the public mind in a state of ferment and efforescence, to make the people jealous and suspicious of all means not brought forward by popular uh popularly approved leaders, and above all, to train and habituate the people to opposition like Pavlov's dogs. We created the problem. Now you guys are all stoked, and anytime we just want to stoke that stoke that fire and get you all angry again, you'll pick up arms and you'll fight for arm behalf. That's how where you've weaponized your patriotism is essentially what he's saying. The fact that the Americans were trained and habituated to oppose the British crown in the Church of England, not by Roman Catholics, but by Protestant churchmen is to my mind proof of sun Zuanism ingenuity Within Lorenzo Ricky, sun Zus said, the general will know how to shape at will not only the army he is commanding, but also that of his enemies. While Ricky's own army was appearing in the world's opinion markets to be a band of vicious adults slipping down into their well deserved oblivion, a small elite corps of indispensables of some neither knowing nor caring. So what was forming in seventy seventy six at the same time as America the Illuminati. I am Eisshamp don't think it's a coincidence that around the same time that Jesuits have been disbanded. And as I said on the other show, it's like the equivalent of saying this CIA program that blah blah blah has these particular elements and stuff like that. You're saying it doesn't exist yet we just had an incident over here, and you're telling me that's been disbanded. That's correct, bs man, that's not you know, like the elements at play are still here and you're telling me it just doesn't exist. That's exactly why they said we disbanded. It's just like when America. I didn't mention this last time I did the Lincoln episode with you guys. In eighteen sixty six, we passed legislation that banned all ambassadorial funds to go to the Vatican. That wasn't reactivated until Reagan went to visit the Pope. That's what's so significant about that.
Speaker 1: Wait come back with that embassy funds that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so after that they were they passed legislation because they were so ticked off and they had enough there were like six or out of eight of the conspirators. We're all Roman Catholics. So they passed legislations saying we're not having any money to go over there and visit them at all. All we're cutting off all funding. And that wasn't reactivated until Reagan's time.
Speaker 4: You're saying that America didn't have an embassy to the Vatican until Reagan.
Speaker 2: No, they canceled it out from eighteen sixty six to Reagan.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do we know that as the average American?
Speaker 1: No? But of all cases, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I did the Vatican not send condolences and everybody else did in Europe, but Vatican was, Uh why, I would like to know, good sir, So Sir Robert Filmer, the King can do no wrong? Divine rights staunchest opponent to Robert beller Amine, private theologian to the Pope Clement the Eighth, who mate Cardinal beller Amine in fifteen ninety nine. Cardinal Belleramine appealed to the self interest of the common man, something that divine rights system failed to do. He invented liberation theology, drawing on Aristotle and Saint Thomas aquinas peller Mine. Bellermine Sorry, maintain that God anointed no kings, but instead gave sovereignty directly and naturally to the people. The people were free to confer their sovereignty upon whoever and whatever they chose. Should the peoples choose a sovereign prove himself or itself unworthy, the people had the right to depose him or it and start anew with any form of government they deemed necessary, whether monarchy, aristocracy, or a republic. Now that's contrary to what we have in the Bible. You don't need any kings over you, especially Christians, because you now have direct access with the different ping of the veil. Like we covered last time, you have now direct access just like everybody else. This is how you were grafted in. Everybody now has this access. And instead he's going, if you don't like the system, you can fight it. You create whatever you want. You want a king, you create your own king. That's not biblical at all, but he's weaponizing it in the sense of saying, if you want to do it, cause anarchy. Understandably, the Protestant monarchs loath Cardinal Bellermine. A Collegio anti Bellerminium was established and held the berg and trained Lutherans and how to cope with Bellermine's democratic egalitarianism. When Queen Elizabeth ordered that beller Ofmine be lectured against at Cambridge, the lecturer, while reading Cardinal to refute him, reverted to the Roman Catholicism, reads it and goes, this is good stuff. So Theodore Beza, who was succeeded by John Calvin as the head of the Protestant church in Geneva, is said to have declared Bellerrimine magnum opus Christian controversy. This book has ruined us of the process of making the enemy move as one wishes. Sun Zou wrote, the great science is to make him desire everything you wish him to do, and to provide him with all the means to help you in this without his realizing it. Thus, liberation theology reached the American revolutionaries through the voice, Energies and Principles of Sir Robert Filmer. Sir Robert Filmer spent the first four pages of the Patriarca sixteen eighty his illustrious defense of the Divine right monarchy refuting Cardinal Bellarmine, But his reputation contained so much material from Bellermine's works that Patriarca amounts to nothing less than a concise introduction of Bellermine's theory. So essentially, I hate this guy, but let me write the forward of his book. That's essentially what he did. The two most conspicuous reviewers of the PATRIARCHA Pearson's greatest political philosopher, John Locke, the voice of enlightenment, so inner light, finding it within yourself in England and America. Alergonon sidney name means little to the modern Americans, but in his day and for generations after, he was synonymous with the individual liberty babies in the country's of states are called Sydney and his honor, Even though he was beheaded in sixteen eighty three for plotting the death of King Charles the Second. Sydney's philosophical admirers loved his openhad hostility to Roman Catholicism. They ignored his intrigues with the Jesuits of Lewis the fourteenth and his long visits to Rome. Discoveries concerning Government is most celebrated work was known respectfully as the Noble Book after his republication in seventy sixty three, along with an account of the preposterous trial, no invitement, no assistance of counsel, perjurer, testimony, chanted evidence, packed jury. It could be found in the library of every affluent home in America. Sidney began the discourses with the following sentence, Having lately seen a book entitled Patriarcha, written by Sir Robert Filmer, concerning the universal undistinguished right of all kings, I thought of a time of leisure might well be employed in examining his doctrine and the questions arising from it which seemed to concern all mankind. Whereupon, quoting Filmer's quotations from Bellerimine, Sidney goes on to attack Filmer in the process that defends Bellermine, how wondrouslly sun Zu zu Ian had trusted Protestant thinker when indoctrinate a nation of fellow Catholic bashers with the teaching of the Jesuit cardinal. So essentially, I'm going to bash them. But all the founding fathers had Patriarca in the Sydney Guys book, So essentially what I am bashing is written by a fellow Jesuit. See, well, I'm against them, So, like I said before, Candace Owan's incredibly suspicious. I'm now against daily Liary and InGaN. But when you look up her father, how come you run anti a Christian, Udaic, anti anti Semitic, cancel out anti Semitism thing when you look up her father in law. And at the same time, you're now exposing all of this history with Zionism on your own platform. What's going on here? Right? You control opposition by creating an opposition. And statistically, now modernly, what can they do now? People who are still following Candace and all this stuff, that's statistics, that's algorithms. Now they can determine who are you following? Are you not following a Nick Fuentus? Are you following a candas owns are? And again what is that doing? It's all statistics and data of finding out what's your mindset by who you follow. When you play video games, like we're reading with the FBI, they're making a statistics if you're like beating up things like random NPC with like grand theft thought all they were saying, and they can get a profile on you facing off of that. So the same thing just modern digitalization of the same premise. So John Locke held such influence over the revolutionary intellectuals that the historians have labeled him the America's philosopher. He too endorsed beller Amine by attacking Filmer. On the title page of two of Treatises and Government, Locke advertises that he will refute Patriarcha with reasoning wherein the false principles and the foundation of Sir Robert Filmer and his followers are detected and overthrown. He then expounds upon Colonel beller Amine in his own words, that will become rational to the American revolution quote, men being by nature free, equal and independent. No one can put to this a state the subjugated to the police power of another without his consent. Is that necessarily wrong? No? Because what are people doing. I'm casting my vote of consent that I want you to oppress me, that I can't do it myself. That's essentially what you're doing. Wow.
Speaker 3: Well, and there's a lot of people still to this day that are thinking that way. I mean, you think about it, like even us electing a president or us hiring a lawyer, we're essentially we're telling somebody else we can't do this, so do it for us. And I mean I know that there's obviously reasons why you might want a lawyer. They understand the jargon, they understand black Slaw Dictionary and all that fun shit. But it's like, essentially, you need to get somebody to represent you because you're not, you know, as like knowledgeable about certain laws and whatnot. And that's something that you know, I look into for you know, a lot of the people that are representing themselves in court. I love watching people who do that, like people who are actually not idiots. I'm talking about like people who understand the law and they don't need a lawyer. And you know, that whole sovereign citizenship that Jacob.
Speaker 1: Hates, I don't hate it.
Speaker 4: I just think that, you know, these people, it's a great idea and I support what they're saying.
Speaker 1: It's just not how reality works.
Speaker 4: Like unfortunately, I don't you know, if you don't like the land that you were born into.
Speaker 1: That I get it, and that sucks.
Speaker 4: Doesn't change the fact that you happen to be born on this patch of dirt and therefore are subject to.
Speaker 1: The laws of that patch of dirt. That's not fair.
Speaker 4: You didn't give consent to that, neither did anybody else. Like, that's it's kind of how that works. And I think fight that all day, but eventually, yeah, that's how you end up in jail.
Speaker 1: What people the laws don't apply to you.
Speaker 3: But there's the people that think that way. Uh are they think that way because there is contradictions throughout all of our laws, like and that's what they're trying to find that, Like, don't sit here and say that I need a driver's license whenever it says right here in your in your handbook or in your laws that says the only people that need a driver's license are the people who are, like I think working for the state, that are that are traveling cross country or something like that. Whenever necessarily you don't need that because you're not an employee of the state. You're a freeman of the state. And so that's where people start to get into it. Don't quote me on that. That's just one little.
Speaker 1: Thing that I.
Speaker 3: Exactly That's what I'm saying. Yeah, right, the whole block slaw dictionary is completely full of all of this double speak shit that and most people are not going to look into that. So yeah, I understand Jacob, why you would look at somebody like that and think that they're stupid because you think that, well, they just don't understand the law. But honestly, that's how a lot of people probably look at us whenever we talk about conspiracies. It's like, oh, you don't you didn't know that the Titanic? Actually, is that what you're saying, you don't think the Titanic sank. It's like, well, I mean, all you gotta do is just look back at the literature and find out like there was a previous boat that already had a fucking fire in the engine room. And it's like, you know, nobody does research, but it's so much easier to just call somebody stupid because you think you know the law a little bit better than everybody else. That's I think that that's their point of view. I'm not saying that of you. I'm saying that's their point of view.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're stupid. If anything, they're extremely intelligent that they found these loopholes and laws and all these things. I'm not shitting on them. I'm saying, like, two bads so sad. Basically, like, dude, you could have been born in Kenya or some other country where you're about to get your hand chopped off because your grandfather belonged to a different tribe. You, by luck and destiny, were born in America where you're so so sheltered and so coddled that you think you have some sort of quote unquote rights to act.
Speaker 3: In ass Well, no, and it's not necessarily that they're acting as though. It's that they understand that we have two forms of government. We have the constitutional government and then we have the corporate government, and most people are unknowingly controlled by the corporate government. And that's their point.
Speaker 1: I get this again.
Speaker 4: But like for the ticket thing, every state in America has driving without a license as a ticketable offense. Now, yeah, you can go to court, you can go to the judge, you can fight it and find a legal loophole, and that's all good. The judge could still rule against you regardless, based off of legal precedence of other cases just like this. So again, you being right doesn't make it right in court, and that is still the law of the land that these people were born on. So again, I respect what they're saying, I appreciate it, and I even agree with.
Speaker 2: It to a certain degree.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be honest, Well, these are.
Speaker 3: The people that are looking into social Security cards and birth certificates and understanding that like your social Security card and your birth certificate is essentially like it's it's your stock to the government. It's your stock to the corporation of the government. And so that's why every single time, every single time you look at your your license, your birth certificate, your Social Security card, it's your name and all caps. Dude, there's there's fucking meaning behind all of that. Because your corporate name, your fucking your slave names, dare I say, is in all caps. And that's what people are getting by. They're like, wait, all right, I'm not this this this slave or corporate entity, Like my name isn't all caps, Like that's not me, you know, And so people are just finding, you know, like you said, loopholes. But like you got to understand the way that this fucking, this whole this whole machine was built was so that we wouldn't catch on. And so I love these kind of people that look into this shit.
Speaker 2: That's what Tupper Saucy, this author, that's what he was doing. He was going like, well, he's like, oh, Saucy, that's a nice Protestant name, and he eventually asked him, he said, are you a Jesuit lawyer? He's like, I am, but it's like up pestering me, stoping to stop asking those questions. And he says, you'll find a lot of lawyers happen to be Jesuits. Why because again you understand the real sist. So basically there's the illusion the outer thing, like like Jacob might be perceiving I'm an average citizen when you mean I don't have any and then the other ones are going I understand where you're coming from, Peon, But here's how the game is played. If you want to get out of this scenario, you have to pay me to linguistically run the gauntlet for you and get you out. If you want to get out of this situation that you're in, we create the legislation, we pass the laws, and I'm the guy that can get you off if you so choose. Otherwise you're going to go to prison or you're going to suffer to have to incur debts. Do you want that right? So the person who's advocating on your behalf is essentially a linguistical wizard, and that is how they get or that's how they That's what Jonathan's is pointing out. Something excellent is when somebody's over here going, yeah, I understand dictionary terms too silly, and this is where I'm finding the loopholes and they get themselves out of these scenarios. So essentially, kind of like a Raymond Reddington, I understand what you're saying, but I helpen to have some loopholes and connections of my own, and I'm going to get out of this scenario that you've put me in. So kind of think of it in that term. That's where I do see where he's coming from, and I do see where you're coming from. But the average person who doesn't believe he gets pacings, he doesn't buy any events. They don't see it like that. They don't see the world at all like that. And that's where these people make money off of your ingers. This is why people don't like lawyers, because lawyers understand double speak. If you understood how the game was played, you'd be terrified. You'd be like, well, what is going on? You don't know? Just shut up, let us let us have our little dueling. I will be your champion, right trial by combat. We're doing it with our tongues as opposed to swords. You get a problem with that, you know.
Speaker 3: Right well, And that's how they're able to get away with a lot of shit that they do because literally, within their speak, we are a corpse and so like they're talking to the corporate entity of you or the corpse corpse are written entity of you, just to make a pun, but like they're talking to that version of you that doesn't necessarily even exist. It's like that's like if you're playing a game, if you're playing Monopoly, that's your race car character, but like you're not actually a race car. You're a human, you know what I mean. Like this is where the whole fucking game's all fucked because everybody thinks that they're a race car. Anyway. I know, I'm kind of crazy going on.
Speaker 2: That because you made me start thinking in a celestial sense. That's what Christ is doing. He's your celestial ambassador saying, I know they don't understand all the spiritual aspects of here, but I'm basically going to be putting myself in their place with my blood that I sacrificed on their behalf. This is what I'm putting on the table, and I will advocate for them. Dad. Okay, so you're gonna be representing them. Yes, this is how you get into the Kingdom of heaven because you've taken him as your representative. If that makes any sense. Sure you've identified with Christ. That's what it is, dying to self and saying all right, I give myself over to him because the other side it sucks. Man.
Speaker 4: And to further your point about lawyers. As a matter of fact, I forget which play it was. I want to say it was a Shakespeare play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he connects with the Jesuits.
Speaker 4: Well that too, But also in this one play they.
Speaker 1: Said this quote.
Speaker 4: Basically, there was an uprising for whatever reason, whatever the set was, and the politicians were basically throwing a coup, and he said, well, first we have to kill the lawyers, because they'll be the only one smart enough to know what we're doing. Yes, I forget what play it is. Damn it, that's gonna haunt me. But that's a portion of it. Even way back when it was understood that lawyers and people that look for the interpretation of the world beyond a reasonable doubt, and they're experts at raising these reasonable doubts.
Speaker 1: Ther shady Crew yes, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I was interested in doing law for a little but I said, I hate paperwork. But I know I understand that good choice. I understand this stuff very well. As opposed as actually getting into that. I said, you know, I'll read more and explain it to more folks. So anyways, I'm going to be explaining how Bellermind connects to the Constitution. So I'm just giving a little bit more context. Again, Manley P. Hill is going to be explaining some stuff for us. So when it came time to sign the Declaration of Independence, how could Lorenzo Ricky not be present? How could he have not labored for more than seventeen years for the superbly beller Remine ambience to not participate in all the excitement. There is a story usually told in conjecture with the Professor and the Flag Committee, involving another mysterious stranger who one suddenly appeared in the legislative chamber of Old State in Philadelphia on the night of July fourth. The moment was tense. Independence had been resolved, but the document lacked signatures. Some were having second thoughts and about the risks, and Masonic historian Manly P. Hall writes quote. It was a great in that grave moment, and only but a few of those present feared that their lives would be forfeit for their audacity. In the midst of the debate, a fierce voice rang out. The debater stopped and turned and looked upon the stranger. Who was this man who had suddenly appeared in their midst and transfixed them with his oratory? They had never seen him before, none knew when he had entered, But his tall form and pale face filled them with such awe. His voice ringing with a holy zeal, the strangers stirred them to their very souls. His closing words rang through the building. God has given America to be free. As the stranger sank into a chair, exhausted, a wild enthusiasm burst forth. Name after name was placed upon the parchment. The declaration of independence was signed. But where was the man who had participated in the accomplishment of this immortal task, who had lifted for a moment the veil from the eyes of the assemblage and revealed to them a part at least of the great purpose for which the new nation was conceived. He had disappeared, Nor was he ever seen again in his identity established. Now be warned, this is only a story unsupported by primary source material. John Adams, the most talkative of the framers, said not a word about it, but we know that Adam's own pen that some kind of gag order had been imposed upon the signers. If I could write with freedom, he had told Abigail and a letter dated the third of July. Could manly b Hall have received this story through masonic blah blah blah blah back door stuff. That's what the rest of the page we go on to say, I personally buy it, because even the History channel, be that as it may, was doing a covering thing talking about this professor individual that was a very white and ghostly looking very pale. Again, the story is aligning, whether true or not. But I think there's a little merit here because of the Beller of Mine aspects within the Constitution. Now, the personal liberty of the main author of the Declaration of Independence was Thomas Jefferson, containing a copy of the Patriarcha, and he also a handsome folio of four hundred and ninety seven pages of the discourses of Algermine Sidney. If Jefferson read but the opening pages of Sydney. In Filmer's books, Bellerermines's scholar, John Clement Ragner wrote in nineteen twenty six he had the principles of democracy and propounded the beller of Mine in a nutshell. It is more than likely, however, that the curiosity of Jefferson prompted him to look more deeply into the writings of the Catholic schoolman. He had not far to go. In the library of Princeton University there was a copy of Cardinal Bellermine's works. James Madison, a member of the committee which framed the Virginia Declaration of Rights, was a graduate of Princeton. Probably he had read Bellermine, for at this period of his life he had read everything he could lay his hands on, and he was deeply versed in religious controvert It might be remarked that several members of the committee which drew up the Virginia Declaration of Rights had been educated in England, where the writings of beller of Mine were not unpopular, even among those who are inimical to his faith. The operative philosophy of the Declaration of Independence is easily traceable, and Bellermine liberation theology. Compare contrast is about to follow. Cardinal Bellermine wrote, political power emanates from God. Government was introduced by divine law, but the divine law was given this power to no particular man. Compare contrast with the declaration that people are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights. Now here's where they messed it up. God never said I want an intermediator. But here's the thing, Like, yes, Moses is my representative, but you're not supposed to worship the guy. Yes, this guy is my prophet, but it doesn't mean you worship he's just speaking on my behalf. You don't know. Again, but they're imposing make a government over me, belar of mine. Society must have power to protect and preserve itself decoration to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men. That's not in the Bible is that you can defend yourself without needing a government to tell you to defend yourself. Because here I didn't do that part with you. So I did a part one with this, if folks want to look it up, the Lesser of two Evils. And I was essentially stating that where was I going with that? The secure the rights, governments and instituted among men. I'm drawing a blank and wherever I was going with that. But anyways, watch that episode you'll catch in a little bit more when I was trying to go with that, secure the rights. I'm drawing a blank. Sorry, I have a lot in my brain right now.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're good.
Speaker 4: I did want to make mention you brought Thomas Jefferson, Yeah, and all these other books that he had within his library. So Thomas Jefferson also famously wrote a version of the Bible where it is directly it's only Jesus quotes, right, all right, Well, no, no, no, it's only read. He didn't take out Jesus. It's only Jesus' words that Thomas Jefferson wrote. The entire Bible is read script. And so with that also we look at when he was president and what happened.
Speaker 1: With the Barbary Wars.
Speaker 4: He read the entire Quran to understand the Muslim, the Muslim religion to understand why these dudes beheaded the American sailors rather than like ransom them like normal pirates did. And he understood very quickly that this religion teaches that they can kill US on site dope. So he sent the Marines there to handle it.
Speaker 1: And it was a whole thing.
Speaker 4: But Thomas Jefferson was extremely well versed in vast amounts of religious texts and literature, not just of the Christian faith or the what like, all over all over, very well educated guy.
Speaker 2: Well, he also had some flirting with some just it's when he went over to Europe, especially during the revolution and midsbra followers used to wear red caps just like the Sons of Liberty did when they did the boat thing. What I you just jogged my memory. So are you familiar with Chay's rebellion? Yeah, a lot of people aren't. But it's over here saying we just want back pay for doing all that fighting for you. It's been almost like what ten to thirteen years, And what did the government do. We're going to raise the militia to shut you up. You owe me again. Constitution decoration. It literally switched it around, saying there's an uprising, we can use military force to shut you up.
Speaker 1: Dah.
Speaker 4: People need to look at the Bonus Army as well, and the Bonus Army riots of Washington, DC. If you think the government won't fuck over their veterans just because it really read a history book.
Speaker 2: It's well veterans book. Think of it as ponds because again you're seeing as in like I did you a service and it's just like fool, you did what I want you to to do. Now shut up? Yeah you again, that's how they think about you. And again, if you don't believe me, why are we sending money over there as opposed to getting people that are off the street begging for money that have a uniform on just saying, just saying, Cardinal bellermind the people themselves immediately and directly hold political power m Decoration of Independence. Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.
Speaker 1: Silence is consent, right right, right?
Speaker 2: Or or you're casting your vot's like yeah, I guess you know you have the right to govern me, go ahead, do what you want.
Speaker 1: Silences consent.
Speaker 4: However, as soon as they slap the cuffs on you the first words out their mouth, you have the right.
Speaker 1: To remain silent.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you're giving the comp consent to do I'm just saying I don't know.
Speaker 2: But like you know, well again, tribal everybody, you come to the forum, you come to the pow wow. You every man come over here. Not I'm gonna go send you over there to be my representative. No, you're part of the tribe. You come in. This thing is saying, we'll just give it to the elders. They'll figure it all out for We'll give them the technical details, just like a lawyer. I'll let them do all the busy stuff. I don't have time for that, or I don't know about that. This is what we're doing, even with our history. Oh, if I really want to do that again, give it to the history guy or whatever. But I don't want to again. If I want to talk to you about it, I don't really want to talk about that. I don't want to know about that. Why because I want it simple and stupid. Microwave philosophy, microwave history, microwave microwave. I want it fast. It's like fast food. It is literally every single aspect of your life. If you don't slow down and start reading some of this stuff, they're going to deceive you every single day. That's all I'm saying. So all men are born equally and free according to Bellarmine. Then again, decoration all men are created equal and then bella o mind for a legitimate reason. The people can change the government to an aristocracy or democracy or vice versa decoration whenever any form of government becomes destructive. Of these as the right of the people to alter, in, aboliship and to institute a new government. Yet when we prose a riot, allegedly, that's a problem, you know what I'm saying. So the hypocrisy is there. So here's the other aspect. You're gonna hear Republicans it's better republic, right, and again I'm not still going either or it's better republic. But what's democrats say? It's a democracy. When we go over there and fight, were saying, we gave them democracy, We brought them to we helped liberate them so that they can form their own country. Again, So one minute, we have a republic over here, when we go over there, we're giving them democratic rights or to democracy to establish whatever they want. Okay, so why are we giving them something? Assume we give them a republic too, which, ironically enough, a lot of countries replicate the Constitution of America. I'm just saying that's something else that I find a little you.
Speaker 4: Know, Well, we were one of the first ones to split off of the monarchy like that in the way that we did. That's why a lot of people used our declaration as like a blueprint for their own decorations from their colonial powers when the time came.
Speaker 1: But I also think that there was a lot of symbolism.
Speaker 4: And wordplay and word smithing that was used as certain keynotes for certain people that had ears to hear if you will. But with that being said, shit, dude, America doesn't even have a true republic. People have the right to vote. They don't even have an idea on them, let alone people that earned their citizenship.
Speaker 1: Like it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's again. I know I get a lot of heat for this, but I'm saying a lot of women. I know one particularly, she's just she's Democrat. And again, I don't default, I don't play the system. But she's over here voting for Kamalast strictly because she's a woman, not because of policies, not because of comparacatrast. Just understands her history, Philan Blank whatever, all the statistics that you would you know, looking at your candidate, simply because she's a woman. Now, to go back to the nineties. Half the reason Clinton won was because he appealed to the women voters. Now this is his story. This does not mean just making upside. This is something. So why are you voting? Is it based on emotions? Is it based on how he spoke? Are you actually agreeing with what a lot of people when you start pressing them and what they believe or what the policy is thereof you're like, well, you know, and we get them to a certain point, they all go, well, it's a lesser two eagles song or whatever discribin me. So you don't really understand anything of what you were doing. You were just playing part of the game. Again. Political parties, why, because you guys are a bunch of cupcicks. They don't care about you. They don't care about your vote. You are statistics of gullibility. We don't care if it's left or right that gets in. Both sides are stacked by apak. It's just a game. It's just a game. It's an illusion to make you feel good at night. Whatever helps you sleep, right, something has again like God, and now I lay me down to sleep. I pray that the government will take care of me. Hm hm. Who is Sam who is Sam is messing with you in the room. Let's just put it in very dark terms. I'm just saying, right, who is this?
Speaker 3: Uh, the the statue of the Washington Who is that.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be? This is when someone says Freemasons don't run the country. This is over at uh the Washington Memorial thing that they got this is I think it was in New York if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Is that supposed to be? That's not supposed to Is that supposed to be? George Washington?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is nice. This is nice. C g. I. You can literally look it up. George and Free Mason and first American President.
Speaker 3: I wonder when that statue was built.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, you're talking of the statue next to Bathamet next to Bafamet Cathedral, the National Cathedral in Washington, d C. I've been in there multiple times for ceremonies. Yeah, that's absolutely a statue that's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I was just wondering when that statue may have been built, if y'all knew.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then sort to the chest is part of the Masonic ritual as well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: And again something was interesting when you watch I think this is on YouTube it's like a thirty seven minute documentary. But they were doing compara contrast. People weren't in the same room. They were taking both the clubs, comparing him side by side. But initiation of becoming a witch and a mason were exactly the same thing with the same dialogue.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: But when you look at some of these covens, you trace it back, you see that Alisair Crowley had a lot of connections to these too. That's why it was also a third third degree mason along with these things.
Speaker 1: It was it all connects man.
Speaker 2: Yep. And again it was into magic and it's just this. And here's the thing with the toro, and again bull bull is an equivalent of God in their thing, and miththrust slaying the bull, so go kill God. That's essentially what Nimbrod was trying to do with building the Tower of Babel. This is what they want with their new world order, reached the dome. If you're going by biblical cosmology, that's what they're attempting to do. And the oldest synagogue of the United States was visited by George Washington on his way to the Sophradic. You noticed the wordplay of turo Bull or horned God, just like Mullik what we saw before. In the Ukrainian Crest, there's a Jesuit Israel congregation. So when I said earlier that they are crypto used, yes, this has connections to Jesuits. And it's a synagogue in America. So it's not just something you're going it's a biased author and he's a no. This is historical, just as place as you can go and see yourself.
Speaker 3: So here's a fun fact. Looking at this, that Washington statue right next to the Baphamet, although they do have like a obviously like striking resemblance the George Washington sculpture, The sculpture that we're looking at right there, it was made in eighteen forty, right. But okay, the picture that everybody knows of the Baphamet, this one was actually drawn by a French occultist named Elefis or Elephus Levi. But he didn't actually draw that image of the the bapha Met image that everybody knows, with the tits and the goat head and all that. He didn't draw that until eighteen fifteen, eighteen fifty six, sixteen years after that statue was created.
Speaker 4: Which means that they probably got their inspiration, the artist and the sculptor more than likely.
Speaker 1: Probably from the same source.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not to say that the there wasn't some kind of imagery of the Baha Met. This is just the most well known imagery of the Bapha.
Speaker 1: Met gotcha, gotcha. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But interesting nonetheless that they were created really sixteen years apart at least that that image. So, and you gotta you gotta believe that, like, all right, you're looking at all of Washington d C. It looks like a fucking pentagram, right, and I mean literally we have a pentagon and all that, all that shit. But it's like, uh, it's I don't believe that this is a coincidence that old G. Dubb, with all fucking and teeth and weed in his backyard is just like a homeboy sitting as above so below. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, meticism, that's Enlightenment, the era of Enlightenment. Yeah, that connects with Hermes, which is an equivalent of Baffomet, by the way, because that coulduce his staff and as above so below as the universe. So the soul that's from the emerald tablets.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what, Like there's some things about the Bapphamet that picture that I never really knew about here, like just a I don't know if you're interested in learning about that, but it says uh uh uh. So he drew that. Elephus Levi he drew that in his book called Transcendental Magic, and he visit envisioned a winged hermaphrodite with a torch between his horns and a pentagram on his forehead. His arms bore the Latin words solve and coagula. Solve and solve in Latin meaning to separate, in coagula meaning to join together. And it says the powers of binding and loosing usurped from God. Levi's drawing was the inspiration for the Satanic Temple's new monument, and it contains all these binary opposites as above so or above and below. It's part animal, part human, and part male, part female. It embodies and it embodies opposites and celebrates contrasts. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we want to learn about all that.
Speaker 2: The whole worshiping of the elements, and again that's what the star of run Fan over here is conjoining all of those things together is saying we're divine on our own God, we don't need you. We could become our own gods. That is what that represents, and most people are doing. It represents God's holy people. Now that's transhumanism. That is, we could become our own god mentality, you know, that's what it's all coming down to. And most people have no idea. And the other thing he's sitting on the I also like the god most hie, this represents the pine cone, the shoot when it when the pine cone grows outward, this is all of your knowledge essentially coming into full bloom. That's what that's supposed to represent, the cosmic egg, as it.
Speaker 1: Were, the Enlightenment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Again, pine cones were given out originally before Hearts for Suntrinalia aka Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my heart seeing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there's that.
Speaker 2: Big pine soul soul Invictus.
Speaker 3: Well there's what was it, the largest pine cone? Like the world record for the largest sculpture of a pine cone is right outside the Vatican.
Speaker 2: Yes, I covered that in another episode. I did. I did a Valentine's one. I could probably do with you guys. It's not that long. It's only like twenty something sides I think, or thirty in Washington, d C. Did you know we have the bail shaft from the Saturn cull that's essentially Nimrod's phallus and then the bail by all worship is that you have to do an inverted sex act like we hear a lot of times in Hollywood. You have to do that in order to get initiation and upgrades and essentially gravy ceremonies as they're referred to. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is why they have to cover their phallus with a white lampskin cloth their Holy of holies.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, which is interesting that there's three pillars like that across the world, or three phallic looking pillar.
Speaker 4: Every every Masonic uh tombstone.
Speaker 3: You'll look like this, yes, right, Well, the reason I say that is is that within the occult and magic and stuff that they say that you know, you're supposed to set up the two pillars and uh, you represent the middle or the third pillar. That's like the path toward enlightenment is that you are now representing that third pillar.
Speaker 1: Y fallus. They believe their their cock is that third pillar. Dog.
Speaker 3: I don't if they believe it's their Dick, I'm not. I mean, maybe they do.
Speaker 2: Came to mean something because Nimrod did his own mother. And that's actually what they represent is military religion, finance. Nimrod was known as a man of war religion, Queen of the Heavens Virgin Mary, same name as the sigil of Astrooth aka Astrooth in the Bible, astrooth red star astro nott. Astro means star, not means water. Are they telling us there's water above us? I don't know. That's them, not me. I didn't make up the word. And then finance, who did I tell you was the god of coinage? Their son Timus Hermes. So you have city of London, Vatican, and Washington, d c. And if you didn't know, the Rothchilds are the ones that funded the Vatican back in like eighteen thirty two. And that's by a Catholic author, I'm great researcher by Gerald Posner, God's Bankers and phenomenal book. He has almost like eighty pages of citations that book. It's like seven hundred pages, so highly recommend we can skip that. So this same Imperium of Rome, the public servants were priests of the various gods and goddesses. Monetary affairs money, for example, were governed by priests of the goddess Moneta. Priests of Dionysius an equivalent of Nimrod, manage architecture and cemeteries, which you just said, look at their tombstones, while priests of just Titia with her sword and Liberia blindfolded, just like Mason's when you sit before the three candlesticks when you go in there, as Jonathan was saying before and again, that's what Building seven represented with going down, known as the Sacred College, managed hundreds of government bureaus from the justice system with lawyers double speak to the.
Speaker 1: Yell me and derail you. But hold on, what was the one with the blindfold?
Speaker 2: You said that was Libera Liberia Liberia?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that possibly not but the country, but it's probably a connotation? Yes?
Speaker 4: Is that possibly where I could be pulling it threads here? You know why in English or in American anyway, having one pound?
Speaker 1: Why that's lb?
Speaker 2: Why is that connect with her?
Speaker 4: I'm wondering specifically for this reference and this symbol. So it goes back to the Latin word libra okay, l I b r Els.
Speaker 2: Was like Metatron we just were talking about.
Speaker 4: And does Lady Justice not hold a scale? And is she not blindfolded? I'm I'm curious where that image came from. So when you said this particular goddess blind for what, I'm like, hold on, is there a connection there?
Speaker 1: Am I just going a little crazy? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of these gods and goddesses merged, like Cyble and Addis Sybles known as the mother of the gods. But at the same time, she wears a spiked crown just like Adis, which is the equivalent of Timus. So you kind of have to wonder. And then again, what basically Rome did when Hannibal came up through Spain and stuff like, I didn't hit him from the north. They said, according to their or their gods or something that I said, I, if you let us win this war, this punic war, then we will worship the gods of the of them essentially, And this is how they started taking Cyble from North Africa, the Phoenetians, and they brought it into Rome. I kid you not, that is historical. I was reading that in a book the other day. I was like, okay, so this explains the migrational aspects of how something in the Mediterranean made it over into Rome. And then he's just like, well, no, we just mix it with us thing and that thing, and again, constantly mixing and merging, mixing and merging, and eventually you get a single deity. When you keep lifting up the phones, it's like telephone, who said what Originally? Let's go back to the lore, Let's see what the symbolism says.
Speaker 1: And this is.
Speaker 4: Cultural diffusion didn't become a talking point until recently, relatively recently in human history. It's pretty wild how people didn't just like connections before a few hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: Well you had the guy that wrote, oh, shoot, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To well, I guess that's why people couldn't pull the connections.
Speaker 4: They didn't have the books, they didn't have the printing press, they didn't have the information readily available. So it's not like a your average Joe could see this thing. So that's that's fair too, right.
Speaker 2: Shoot, there's a guy in the eighteen nineties. I'm trying a blank to his name, but he was exposing basically the Catholic Church going all the way back to Nimrod, back in the eighteen hundreds and his work Hisslop. That's what I'm drying a blank what the full name is, but something Hisslop. I mean, I gotta look it up now because I think now people are going to want.
Speaker 4: To know, no doubt Hissop or Hisslop hiss slop.
Speaker 2: Yes, two babylons. You can get a real cheap version on Amazon for like, I don't know, something bucks. But he exposes the whole thing and how it goes back to Nimrod to moves all this stuff, and a lot of people when I did the Catholic exposition thing counterfeit Christianity Catholicism, somebody was going, well, that's just a lot of his slop quoting here, Like I didn't cite his work once. In fact, I'm still just tinkering reading into his works. I haven't cited him once. This was all independent stuff on my own that I've connected these dots. And I'm like, and Hislop was already doing this back in the eighteen fifties, I believe, yeah, right, And a lot of us don't know about it. But when you pick up the book, that's the first thing that can think was saying like, oh, I did crown. It's like, well, if it's true, I think you should do something about it. But you love going over to the guy who says I got a red phone to God right now? Sorry, Why do you love the individual institution more than your personal relationship with you know, your savior. I think that's something I would be asking questions about, But you love defending that. So again, similar to patriotism, Why are you saying that the government cares about you when they're poisoning your food and the FDA doesn't give a crap. They're dropping chemtrails on you on a daily basis. I mean, you know they're doing wildfires and allegedly possibly messing around with our environment and weather, allegedly not gonna go ahead, And you say that they care about you and you're gonna swear allegiance to them. They're a gang of thieves. That's Stockholm syndrome. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. I'm just calling out the obvious and that that's a problem to you. Then it's kind of like misery. Do you love me? Let me break your legs? Do you love me?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I love you so much?
Speaker 1: Doing again, goh, what a classic movie.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's anyways, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at that picture of Constantine and I was like, that kind of looks like Trump a little bit. And so I started doing a little bit of research as y'all were shooting the shit there and you would be so shocked. Well maybe not of all of there's so many articles that say, is President Trump the Constantine of our time? Like, there's like hundreds of articles that are talking about is he the Constantine of our time?
Speaker 4: And I'm like a lot of evangelicals are seeing him as some sort of savior figure right now, a lot of a lot of Christians.
Speaker 1: Constantine is like the guy.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was interesting that people were comparing him to him, and I just looked at him. I was like, oh, it kind of looks like Trump.
Speaker 4: And people are saying I saw the bad guy from the Hunchback of Notre Dom.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I can see that.
Speaker 1: What's shit?
Speaker 4: I forget his name, the one that's the religious you know, dude, Yeah, yeah, that guy, that dude that looks like him scowling at the fucking gypsy girl.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't intentional.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wonder if he was actually modeled off of Constantine.
Speaker 1: That would make so much sense.
Speaker 4: Judge Claudelo, Yo, tell me that don't look like probably one of the best songs Disney ever did.
Speaker 2: It really gets it. Literally my hair raised every time hearing him singing. I haven't even seen the whole movie. I just watched the clip on YouTube. I was like, dang, I'm kind of scared as crap, but man, it really makes you start thinking, this guy is pretty sick, but he's manipulating the system. Probably a jesuit, he probably was.
Speaker 4: He probably was just saying have you seen the Have you actually looked into the literature of the original Hunchback of Notre Dame?
Speaker 1: The ending is so fucked.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm a little scared through dow.
Speaker 4: Basically, long story short, Phoebus turns on a Quasimoto.
Speaker 1: He burns as Marilla at the steak as a witch.
Speaker 4: Quasimoto leaps down into the fire to like snatch her body after she's dead because he was tied up from fucking Phoebus the Knight who was like her love interest. He takes her body down to the catacombs to the what's called Court of miracles and he basically dies with her.
Speaker 1: In his arms.
Speaker 4: Hundreds of years later, people go and excavate the catecor homes and find a statue of these two, a monstrous figure holding this gorgeous burnt creature. They touch it and it turns to dust. That's the fucking ending of the Hunchbacker.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame.
Speaker 4: It is so much worse. Disney tried to make that for kids. They made so many movies that were horrible stories, not for children of this generation, but they just made them kiddy as hell, and it's like, yeah, you know, looking.
Speaker 2: Back, black and White movie ends with that, because again, what do they always do. They're trying to make everything fantasize. It's nice, it's a happy ending where That's why I was telling them my buddy the other day, I was really liking married with kids, and then I've been watching Malcolm in the Middle for the first time, and I'm like, I love dark satire that just slaps the culture in the face of saying, it's not always roses. There's some crap that goes on in families and you kind of have to acknowledge it that it's not always you know, sunshine and Roses at the end of an episode. It's like, I appreciate that once in a while. It's satire. It's calling out the obvious that it's not always so smooth in.
Speaker 3: Life, right right, oh, Jacob. The Shakespeare book that you were thinking of earlier, where it says the first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers. That is from Shakespeare's Henry the Sixth Part two.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ah, thank you, Henry the Sixth Part two. You said, Okay, I got your back on that.
Speaker 2: Look at this guy.
Speaker 1: Look, I know my Shakespeareah, I know it.
Speaker 4: I knew it was from somewhere. But see, I'm like that with the Bible too. I can tell you the story, and I can tell you what's up with it. I cannot tell you chapter in verse. I'm horrible with that. It's my add is a superpower, and it only works in one way.
Speaker 2: It's very strange, Okay. Some hundreds of priestly orders known as a sacred college, manage hundreds of government bureaus from the justice system of the construction cleaning repair of bridges. No bridge could be built without the approval of the Pontifus Maximus, which in the book that was cost ninety six bucks as a reason they're not printing it cult of Soul and Victus Pontiffus Maximus is the high priest of the Pagans. Yeah, so then again that's the same term still going on for the Catholic Again, even Venerate, you literally google it Catholics, you will find it means to worship or honor and visage of some buildings, temples, castles, bats, sewers, ports, highways, walls and ramparts of cities and the boundaries of lands. Priests dedicated the paving of repairing of streets and roads. Supervised the calendar of the education of the youth. Priests regulated weights measures like we said before, the value of money. Priests solemnonized and certified birth certificates, baptisms, puberty, purification, confession, adolescence, marriage, divorced death, burial, excommunication, canonization, deification, adoption into families, and adoption into tribes and orders of nobility. Priests ran the libraries, consecrated the lands treasures. Priests registered the trendmark symbols. Priests were to charge of the public worship, directing the festivals, plays, entertainments, games, ceremonies. Priests wrote and health, custody over Will's testaments and legal conveyances. By the fourth century, one half of the lands of the one fourth of the population of the Roman Empire were owned by the priests. When the Emperor Constantine and his senate formerly adopted Christianity aka Solenvictus Mithra, but they said officially as Christianity of the empire's official religion, the exercise was more of a merger or acquisition than of revolution. The wealth of the priests merely became the immediate possession of the Christian churches, and the priests merely declared themselves Christians. Government continued without interruption. The pagan gods and goddesses were artfully outfitted with names appropriate to Christianity. The sign over the pantheon indicating to the fertility goddess Cybol and all the gods, was rewritten to Marry and all the Saints. The Temple of Apollo became the Church of Saint Apollinarius, and the Temple of Mars was reconsecrated Church of Saint Martina, with the inscription Mars hence ejected. Martina Martyred made claims now the worship which him was paid haloed icons of Apollo were identified as Jesus aka Horus with the halo over his head. That's not biblical Christ and come down here with the halo that goes back to Horace and Apollos on gods and the cross of Bacchus into mouse were accepted as the official symbol of crucifixion. Pope Leo the first declared quote that Saint Peter and Saint Paul have replaced Romulus and Remus as Rome's protecting patrons. Pagan Fees two were christianized. December twenty fifth, the celebrating of the birthday of the number of gods amongst Saturn, Jupiter to Moos, Bacchus, Osiris and Mithras was claimed to have been that as Jesus as well, and the traditional Saturnalia season of drunken merriment and gift giving evolved into Christmas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like to champion, this guy is like this bastion of of the Christian faith because he made it the official religion of Rome. People kind of don't understand that that wasn't an easy transition and it.
Speaker 2: Was at all. It was it was like, no, we're gonna say it's Christian because that's the most popular thing right now. But you know, do all the stuff I do in private and make it public. And again, Catholic, you go to cathode where you go cathedral, it goes into moon worship. And what do you call the Virgin Mary, queen of the heavens? And what does your rest in between a crescent moon? Can you call it the queen of the heavens? Name as an astroth? Come on, guys, it's literally in your name. It wasn't Yeshua Catholic, it was Jeshua. Christ comes from the Greek a Christos, which means anointed. Therefore Christians or anointed ones following the anointed, not Catholic moon worshippers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again, if y'all, if you are curious about your boy, look at the rituals ever performed at his death and you tell me how quote unquote Christian he was. But you gotta look at the time, place, an era of this situation, and it makes sense why he, as a leader would just kind of write this into it and say, yep, we are now a Christian nation and bump up up and just kind of roll with it.
Speaker 1: So here's the deal. Christianity is seen as the.
Speaker 4: By the agnostics out there who just look at religion with all the same lens. Christianity is kind of seen as the son of Judaism, the same way that Islam.
Speaker 1: Is considered that to a degree.
Speaker 4: I know that's gonna piss some people off too, but like, look, follow the trail.
Speaker 1: It all goes back to Abraham. Cut out how you want it anyway.
Speaker 4: So, with that being said, the Christian faith when it got quote unquote big, you gotta keep in mind all the disciples, they were murdered for their beliefs except for one. Okay, well two, I should say, one killed themselves. The other one actually lived into being the old one. But they called them the young. But that's neither here nor there. So my point is, these people that were going around spreading this word were doing so under penalty of death. As a matter of fact, Paul, once upon a time, Saul of Tarsus was in charge of persecuting and murdering these people for spreading this this word right, the stories that they witnessed with their eyeballs, the fact that they were even saying it. He was trying to kill them for it. This new religion, whenever it came out, quote unquote. It took off kind of rapidly, but in certain ways. It took off in the slave population, it took off with women, it took off with the poor. It took off because it was not a religion that you could buy your way into. It was a religion that said, there is no more stigma and dogma based off of trial, and there is no more Jews and Gentiles. There's none of that. This is a whole new way of thinking. There's a whole new thing because of this situation. Here's the proof, here's the facts, here's the prophecies, Here's what just happened. I watched it with my eyes, this whole thing. So whenever it was spreading, and it was getting to a point where a quarter of Rome's population was on board with this full tilt and were continuously spreading it under penalty of death and persecution. When he made this call, Rome was very fragmented, and he was very large, and he was having issues holding it down.
Speaker 1: It's not crazy for the dude in charge to go.
Speaker 4: With the changing of the tides, so to speak, and lean into it. That would be what we would call Roman strategic moves, right, But Again, if anybody questions the quote unquote champion of early Christendom, again I invite you to look at his life, look at his pagan victuals and theosophies, and look at who the early priests of the quote unquote Christian Church was.
Speaker 1: Because it wasn't.
Speaker 4: The people that were on the streets ministering to people. It became almost instantly people of status, which literally contradicts everything about it.
Speaker 1: But that's that's kind of how that planed out.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and that's what we still got with bishops and cardinals and this thing and that thing. And again, the horror of Babylon wears purple and red, just like a certain group within Italy that that's the same colors again, orror. What is a horror? It is a prostitute. It's fake, it's not real. It's lust, not love, you know what I'm saying, It's counterfeit. So in Washington d C is no secret that Washington d C was designed by Mason's. D C is laced with the cultic and Masonic statues, landmarks, and symbols that honor the ancient God or the fallen angels. And again, what do these people see themselves us. There's kind of like the movie Venom. I've been in dwelled with the fallen being from another planet quote unquote Heaven, and now we have this symbiotic relationship where I get deals, I get inner knowledge, and again I can ascend that all that garb this is what they believe. Athena, Jupiter, Zeus, Cleo and more appear all in Washington, d C. Yet the most blatant satonic symbol is the recreated setting of Isis and Osiris. The Washington Obelisk that stands exactly six thousand, six hundred and sixty six sixty six feet high and sixty six inches wide six hundred and sixty six inches wide is the missing phallic of Osiris and the capital dome in the womb of Isis. Thus, the elite are waiting for their gods to return as they continue to build the new world order from DC. Even the streets of DC are laid out to depict the occultic symbols of the pentagram. The name District of Columbia UH also honors Isis as Columbia is Isis. DC is a mega occultic city where demonic powers through puppet leaders and politicians have influenced the USA for over two hundred years. Again, I'm gonna be explaining how mary Land actually got its name and why, as I told people, your mirror ring, because when you look at America, it looks just like the Nile. For you know, with all the names that are going up and down the Mississippi versus what's going on in the Nile. You'll find Memphis, You'll find this, You'll find it. It literally is Mirrik mirroring. And when you look up helios east to West, look up Trump's name with that, you will find a dozen articles or so talking about East meets West Trump And again up the miss penthouse apartment, he has helios riding between two pillars with a pentagram below it and fire underneath that. East meets West, and that's up in his penthouse apartment, just saying, are they trying to get to moves to merge the denominations, the Protestants to come back to this new world Order religion in the wake of World Will III. Everybody's going, well, there was no rapture, there was no return of Christ, there was no this everybody, you know, disillusion with Christianity as quote unquote Albert Pike put it. All these people are reeling in shock and horror, and then you have this guy who's Hermes aka nicknamed the Messenger between the Gods during a Project Blue Beam scenario. Don't worry, people, I now have come to realize that I wasn't the greatest thing ever, and these beings are going to help show us the way of how to find this inner enlightenment. You really think that as cult followers would not do that. I'm just saying they're already wearing maga, which means maje a wizard, great illusionist was to say, and throughout the whole time I was talking about things in the end days, that's going to be a great delusion, deception over the hearts and minds of men. Why because they're deceived. They don't understand what half of this occult stuff. They don't want to know about it. But some people are digging, some people are explaining it. And again, the ones you want to kill are the ones that are being the mouthpiece. Because Revelation eighteen twenty three, the voice of the groom Christ and the Bridesmaids was heard no longer within me, because your merchants were the great men of the earth and by their sorceries translated into Greek pharmachea big pharma where the nation's deceived. What's the voice? Well again, you're going by Christ. The word became flesh. That is the name of guys. We did before, explained it all and God's been divorced. So if you're keeping the word, you're keeping the baton of truth going. You're constantly telling people, look over here, bern anti christ system. That's like whack them all fire. You need to put out the fires the light because people are waking up. And I'm not saying like you can collective conscious and know. I'm saying they're waking up to you've been lying to me this whole time. Yeah, that's pretty much it, all right, Chop choppy chep, and again noahydelaws. You look up Trump he's the champion of noahid laws. According to his early National News of twenty twenty, and he stated at a rally, as I played for you before, that's time to bring back the death penalty for anti Semitism. What did I tell you about the Jesuits. They are crypto use and they founded the Catholic Church counterfeit Trump is in charge of the Vatican Bank. People know this. No, he is ex checker of the World Bank Hermes. It has a name affiliated that goes direct to bail in Hermes. You can look it up. I've done some other episodes on that.
Speaker 1: So we think Trump is in charge of the Vatican's bank.
Speaker 2: Yes. Gerald Posner did a segment on Bloomberg TV and he also wrote that up in his book with citations. He declared a papal bull to have this given over to him. And since he has a variation of Timuza's name, I might as well explain. Exuse, I think we'll cut this into a part too, if that's okay with you guys, because we're already going to the three hour length. I'll finish this slide after explaining this. So Trump, his name means world ruler Trump to deceive or want up or out do somebody else. Now, Adonis, you can look this up. This is basic Google. If you don't have the books, I'm telling folks, I'm not. You know, you can cite yourself. Don't take my word for it. Some random guy with buys on the internet. Adonis is the root word for Donald Adonnas's equivalent is a Sumerian goat shepherd god Dumazid Dumas. It's equivalent is Nimrod's son to mouse mentioned in Ezekiel chapter eight. Does I say it's his son? No, but Tomus is mentioned in the Bible to moves. To the Greeks was known as Hermes, as I already said, god of coinage, and Hermes in Rome was known as Mercury. Mercury means reflection, by the way, or the think resonate in Mercury has a direct connection to Bail and Marduk from Mesopotamia. Don't take my word for it. Don like a Spanish don. Donald Don means lord and Bail means lord. And this is all connecting with Trump. So what are you?
Speaker 3: What are you saying? Whenever you say ship like that, are you saying that possibly Trump is modeling his life after these biblical characters?
Speaker 2: So well, do you have that you have that terrort card deck? Right there?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I'll let the magician if you would please, absolutely right there. Yeah, I can explain. I'm gonna be doing an episode baron Trump the Last President with Missing the Point podcast in a couple of weeks, probably early November release and explaining with more visual details of folks want to dig into it. When I do the presentation, some people are saying, well, why why isn't it barren? You know what I mean? And I'm going to explain literally just looking off that picture what I think they have planned.
Speaker 4: Okay, I will say, of course, Jonathan earlier, you had to pull out the Devil card too, of all of that off top it was.
Speaker 3: It was just on the top of the deck.
Speaker 2: You look up fair and a lot of artwork. His face looks just like the devil, And I'm like, to be.
Speaker 3: Fair, the Devil card and the death card they're not. That's not what they mean in the actual Death and the deck.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying the puns right themselves, like we couldn't have wrote that joke any better, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, but yeah.
Speaker 3: For y'all. And of course I go through seventy eight. There's seventy eight cards in a deck. I had to go through seventy three of them to find the Magician, So no, there was just fours.
Speaker 2: Say that's amazing, maskild Aer there. So if you could pull it up for the screen, if anybody can't see it. So as you know, he's wearing a white tunic red sash. Again just like the Christ that they depict for us looks like the Statue of Liberty doing the post as above, so below now if you want to look on top of his head, you will notice the europe borrows or the Infinity logo. What the cult is trying to do, and I'm going to I'm gonna be showing visuals in the presentation that I do. They are trying to complete the Euroboros because in their mythos philin Blank Nimrod was born, he was eventually slain allegedly by Seth if you're going by some lore, and he was reincarnated into his son Tamus. So in order to complete this Euroboros or the snake, the infinity of always consuming itself, you need to reverse the cycle. You need to have a Tamuz figure in order to bring back the Nimrod the kingdom that you wish to establish. And if you will look at the Euroboros, what is that infinity? Infinity? But it's also a genetic code, the serpent seed. And this is what they're talking about with transhumanism is make everybody Hermaphrodites break them down, so they don't really care who they are, and you can put into their minds whatever you want. And this is how they bring about the demons to possess people. Because in Gilgamesh will put our hopes. If you're going by the Book of Giants, Gilgamesh is an equivalent of Nimrod. So if they're putting their hope in Nimrod, what is the deal that they possibly made that he'll somehow bring back our giants once they were slain in the flood. And it says for seventy generations in Enoch that your children will roam the earth. You're talking to the fallen angels under the River Euphrates as they're locking them under there. So they're going to roam the earth for seventy generations until the time of the end. Well, that's interesting because as I said before, the root server for all computers in Tournt is demon, and demon actually is not fallen angel. It is a slain giant. It means spirit being. It comes from the Greek d e m o n or dai mon da mom. So this is what they're trying to do. And again it's a Ponzi scheme, because you're over here going, well, so somehow we're going to get our slaves again. You're going by them. I'm going again. I could play a whole reel where they it's used that are saying a new world order, you're going to be our slaves. I'll probably post this at some point they don't kick me off, and they're literally trying to establish the concept where they're going to in dwell us. But then you know they're going to be the ones that are their slaves. In contrast the giants or Slaine Nepheline demons. They're saying, we don't give a crap about any of you in humanity, you idiots, you fools. We're going to possess all of you. It's going to be an international demonic grid. We can go wherever we want, right, It's going to be we're prepping you. You're like Sims character. You think you have money in your bank account, you can create a tornado wherever you want to in the game Sims character, you have a SIM card in your phone. You really think I'm going somewhere with this. I mean, I could go on and on, but I'm just saying this is what they have for the endgame and breaking down the number of men in the Mark of the Beasts six neutrons, six electrons, six protons six six six man merging with machine and what did Elon just release recently? And he calls himself Dark Maga and he has all that robot army talking about downloading your memories and putting it into a robotic figure, keep you living for what forever? In an infinity.
Speaker 3: The symbology definitely makes you think, because a lot of stuff does really line up like that, and it's it's just so strange that people would just I don't know, is it is it time repeating itself over again or are these all magicians kind of just seeing the symbology of the old stories and trying to repeat them in hopes that they could they could, you know, uh, gain some of the magic that the people that they're trying to you know, honor are are are gonna bestow Upondolie.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Jonathan, you hit the nail on the head with the second part. That is exactly what they're doing. And the thing is, those initiating the club, they think they're gonna be like plus one. I'm with you, guys. That's why I wear the riddle red cobble lock bracelets. I'm one of you. I'm like the ray have the horror that betrayed everybody in Jericho. I'm one of you. Spare me, spare me, oh and again. Coappo Law, As Albert Pike says, freemasonry is a search for light, as you will see, leads us directly to the Coppola morals and dogma. So you're saying, as a gentile cousin, you, yeah, everybody else are peons. We're going to sacrifice them up as altered you know, slaves on a battlefield. We don't care. World War One ended on the eleventh month, eleventh day, on the eleventh hour, eleven times three thirty three. We wanted to do the D Day landing. At least a lot of the top generals, they are saying, why don't we go around four o'clock, three o'clock where they can't see us coming in towards the shoreline. No, we need to do at six am. Why six month, six day, six am, sixty sixty six, all calculated by design? You wear blood sacrifice meat sacks for these people. It is sickening but this is how they think. So I will close my stuff here. If folks want to watch the episode undeterred or without a part two, you can go over One Nation under Satan on My Man, a daily podcast on Spotify, Rumble and YouTube. Thank you gentlemen for having me on. I had absolute blast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, well, I think that there's there's a lot to learn here, and you could definitely say that. I want to say that a lot of this, you know, it kind of depends on what perspective you're looking at it from, you know, like from from the Christian perspective. I could see how you could come with this, because I mean not to bash on any religion or anything like that, but unfortunately, like to Christianity, every other religion and spiritual form is a nail for your hammer. And uh no, I don't mean that in like a bad way. I'm just saying saying that, like you know, everything else is evil, everything else is the devil, but especially whenever you're looking into the dark occult, I'm right there with you. I'm I'm not into that dark occult shit. I'm not for the sacrificing, I'm not for the bad guys. And you know, the people who are out like sacrificing animal and people and and shit like that just to get ahead. Like you know, that's that's not the team that I'm on and for sure, So yeah, I mean I do appreciate the different perspectives though, And I'm not even saying that anybody's wrong, like I wouldn't dare say that you're wrong or the Jacob's wrong or anything. It's that we all have a certain perspective and I think that certain perspectives lead you down certain rabbit holes. And it's not to say that one's more right or or wrong, because I mean, hey, we can. That's why they say, like in you know, in in religion, you know, you got to have faith because you don't really know. I mean, you just have to have faith. And if you have that amount of faith, then your perspective is going to change based upon everything that you know you're looking at as far as the symbology and everything, because oh I saw this in the Bible and it's talking about Moloch and this is the Moloch symbol and Moloch just like the fucking Ukrainian flag.
Speaker 2: What what right? You know?
Speaker 3: So it is it is interesting, it's fascinating, to me, I love.
Speaker 2: It well again to again get the books. Don't don't take my word for it again. That's why I always stay with anything that I present. It doesn't mean I'm some crazy guy that you have to take my word and that's it. Dig yourself, That's that's my biggest thing is when I see comment sections, I'm like, listen, you dig. If you dug into as much as I have, maybe you see the world like I do. It doesn't mean I have to impose that on anybody. Just like you said, my faith is personal. But I can explain to you how I've come to my conclusions. If you want to know more, pick up the books that I recommend. If not, that's totally fine. You can write your hateful comment about me and review. I don't care. It's again, free country, free world. I mean you could do you. I'm just showing you with something I came by today.
Speaker 3: Hey dude, Yeah, I mean, I appreciate all the deep dives that you do. I mean, in the books that you're buying are ridiculously expensive, dude, Like, my god, you're talking about two hundred dollars books like get out of here with that. I mean, don't get out of here.
Speaker 2: I'm happy. There's a reason they charged so much for it. There's a reason they don't want that stuff out. So I think that's why that last presentation I did do with somebody else thereof your going like it was popular because people are like, no one talks about this stuff. Yeah, so I'm not afraid to share it around a campfire if you want to go digging around and find those little cryptic ghosts in the forest.
Speaker 3: All right, Brandon, You're not allowed to get a girlfriend, all right, because you need to keep doing this these deep dives. And I feel like the deep dives will slow down if you get a girlfriend, bro, So you need to just like keep your face in the book.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, we don't need to.
Speaker 4: You gotta just find him a little conspiracy head at, you know, a conspiracy at.
Speaker 3: Hey, dude, ain't nothing wrong with that. And uh but yeah, I love these shows, dude. They're very informative. And we'll definitely be doing a part too. And as a matter of fact, I think we're gonna try and schedule that relatively soon so that hopefully we can maybe even put these out back to back. That'd be pretty sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd be done.
Speaker 3: I'd be down with that, but uh, Jacob, any words for you, sir.
Speaker 4: If you haven't already, Dear COLT members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share, the like suscribed to come and leave a post, leaver review shares with their friends and family, shaffs everywhere.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finallyies and gentlemen, while you're ready, go check out our boy, Brandon Kroll. Go check out his show. Go check out all of his links and all his stuff. They are down in the show notes below. And we think if everybody's already gone ahead and done so.
Speaker 3: And definitely stick around for part two because that will be coming out. We're gonna finish this one up because I'm I'm I'm excited to see where it goes. I mean, one nation under Satan, Dude, come on, like, this is wild. It's it's not even that crazy. You know, when you really start, you know, picking up the bread crumbs, you're like, wait a second, dude. But anyway, if this is something that you really enjoy, yeah, we would appreciate all of the reviews in the comments. Give us a follow on Instagram, Patreon, we have a Twitter. Also that Jacob does a great job at keeping up with and and we're gonna be having a greater presence over there, eventually, sued and but actually it will because my sister's gonna be taking over with social media mathematically, we will, right right, But anyway, all right, cole members, we love you. And with all of that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible, so to.
Speaker 4: Speak, so so sp.
Speaker 2: That s so to s