Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today, my guests are Judy Gregorson and Jerry Marzenski. Be sure and check out our merch shop. Beautiful shirts, We've got hoodies. We have movie shirts as well. I'm wearing the Doors of Perception shirt right now. Just use the link in the description to go check those out. We are booking guests for September. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledge neews at gmail dot com. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Judy Gregorson and Jerry Marzinski. Judy is a powerful voice for those battling mental illness, spiritual oppression, and the search for true emotional freedom. Jerry is a retired licensed psychotherapist now author with over thirty five years experience working with and studying schizophrenia. Judy, Jerry, welcome back. How y'all doing good. It's good to good, Doc, It's great to have you back. Last time you were both on, we shared a bit about Judy's journey healing from schizophrenia, and Jerry shared his hands on work with the criminally insane, which gives him a unique lens to study what modern science knows as schizophrenia. And we're going to learn more about specifically the voices that quote unquote schizophrenics here, which are modern psychiatric and medical industries label auditory hallucinations, and Jerry, you believe these to be more along the lines of energetic intelligences or maybe what's some called demons. And Judy, you've also got some additional information about your journey, which we're going to get into as well. Before we do, Jerry, remind the audience a little bit about the work you're doing and where you're at with your understanding of everything.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been studying the voices schizophrenics here for close to forty years, and for about three quarters of that time. I started out like everybody else, came out of graduate school believing what the psychiatric mafia said that they were auditory hallucinations. And as time went on and I began working with schizophrenic year after year after year, and then asking them questions about what these voices were, what they said, how they operated, what they did. Things gradually began to change. They didn't they didn't fit the description of hallucinations. Hallucinations are all over the place. You know, they're they're good, they're bad, they're neutral, they're they're all over the place. You can't predict them. The further I went into this, the clear a set patterns began to run with regard to how the voices operated and what they said. So I started asking patients. When I first got to work in one of the big biggest psychiatric hospitals on the planet, Central State Hospital in Georgia. There were about ten thousand patients there when I got there, and a good many of them were paranoid schizophrenics, which is the most prevalent category of schizophrenia, and they were hearing voices that were sabotaging them, causing them trouble, and when they listened to them, they got into a lot of trouble. They got into fights, they sabotaged themselves, they self destructed, okay, And nobody at that hospital had actually taken any time to talk to these people about what these voices were in graduate school, medical school. The psychiatric mafia had declared that these voices were auditory hallucinations without any research whatsoever, only because that's what they appeared to be. So as I started questioning schizophrenics about what these things are telling you, I got blocked by psychiatry when one of the patients went and told a psychiatrist that I was asking him questions about his voices that he didn't like ended upsetting. I ended up in the front of the psychiatrists being ordered to not ask any more questions about the voices. That they were auditory hallucinations, that's what they were, and by asking questions about them to these patients that I was upsetting the patients and causing more damage. I knew that was a crock of crap at the time. He said, but you can't talk back to these people. They're just most of them are just very arrogant. So I went on kind of under the radar asking these people questions about the voices. I had to be very careful, but I really couldn't get into it until I left there. Finished, went through the PhD program for a couple of years, and then took a job with the Arizona state prison in the psychology department. Okay. There they were set up for violence. Okay, so if a psychiatric patient got violent, unlike at the state hospital, they had all the resources they needed to deal with that patient. And so they weren't afraid of people getting violent because it happened. I mean, it was almost a daily occurrence. So what I had was a group of schizophrenic that I had kind of told them, Hey, I'll do everything I can to help you with with your schizophrenia. In return, what I want you to do is tell me what these voices are telling you in our sessions in live, you know, immediately and live I mean, so they weren't they were as they appeared, okay. And after after they're telling me all these questions and me asking them thousands of questions over over a serial in many years, patterns started to appear with regard to these voices. Now, if they were hallucinations, there wouldn't be any patterns. And these patterns were consistent among hundreds of schizophrenics. They were all telling me. The voices were doing the same things, saying the same kind of things. One of the first patterns that appeared was that they were consistently negative. That was the most common consistent trained. They're constantly negative, derogatory, insulting, abusive, destruction, and destructive. You know, they may start off by telling the guy, hey, we can help you. We're positive spirits. They sometimes know things that the patient himself doesn't even know, and once they get the victim's attention, sink their claws into them. Then they turn on them and it becomes a very negative experience. But consistently, these voices are telling these patients you're ugly, you're stupid, nobody likes you, you're retarded. People are just faking like they're your friends. You know, people are the cops are out to get you. Somebody's going to murder you. It's always distantly negative, stuff like you're worthless, you're crazy, you know whatever. I mean. It was consistently negative. And one of the first questions I had was what holds it on a consistently negative track? Why aren't these things random like regular hallucinations. They weren't. Something was holding them on that negative track, and that was consistent and it still is today, you know.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: They were also anti religious, which kind of surprised me. You know, I had one patient when I was working at the mental hospital. He came to me one day and he said, you know, the voices were attacking me last night and I just kept repeating the twenty third psalm. He said they reacted like worms thrown on a hot frying pan. I've found that very interesting, right, So I started passing out the twenty third Psalm to other schizophrenic patients and the responses were all very negative by the voices. The voices would tell them that's a bunch of crap. Stop this stuff. They would end up forgetting to read the psalm. When the voices came, they would lose the twenty third psalm. By the time they got back, they had either lost it or forgot to use it. But there was a lot of resistance to it, and the ones who did stick with it reported that the voices hated it. They rebelled against it. They made they gave them headaches. And it wasn't just a twenty third psalm. It was the Lord's Prayer and the number of other prayers. They didn't want them reading the Bible, they didn't want them going to church. And I'm like, what kind of hallucination would do that, you know? And it was consistent, It was totally consistent that these things were anti religious, antichrist. And it wasn't just with Christianity. I mean, it was with any any positive religion, you know, Hinduism, Christian science, you know, the Mormons. I mean, they didn't want any part of any of that. Yeah, And I found that. I found that it's very odd. So I started asking him what happened when they went to church. And these were all people who heard voices. There were three categories they broke into. If the voices were very weak when they went to a church, the voices would shut up, they would just go quiet. If they were of moderate strength, they would get louder and stronger, and they would try to block the patient from listening to what the preacher had to say. They would say stuff like, he's stupid, look at this crap. Who's going to believe this stuff? You know, Jesus couldn't even save himself, What makes you think he's going to save you. It was just interfering with what the preacher was saying, so the person couldn't listen to it. If the voices were very strong, they would drive them out of the church. These people would get up and run out of the church, just absolutely run out of the church. They look like crazy people getting up and just running down the aisle and out of the church. Right, So that was another consistent thing. What kind of hallucination would consistently be anti religious?
Speaker 1: Now, when you say consistent, do you mean across the board? Even outside of the prison system. Every person you meet with schizophrenia has negative voices.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're huh. They're negative for one reason. They are energetic parasites. Every schizophrenic who gets it attacked by the voices will find that they have a massive loss of energy. They're completely wiped out. Now, I've remember one schizophrenic who I had an appointment with one day. He drug into the office. He said, you know, I couldn't sleep all night. The voices were attacking me. He said, I feel like I've been digging ditches and under the hot sun all day. Completely wiped out, no energy. Okay, So these things feed off of the negative energy they generate. So that's why they're consistently negative. They want to produce or induce negative thought they which generates negative emotion, and then they feed off of that. Interesting, so they are parasites now.
Speaker 1: Jerry let me ask you, have you noticed any common causes anything that people interact with are something that might initiate this more commonly that you've noticed.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's several things, you know, consistently associated with schizophrenia. There is usually horrendous physical, emotional, or sexual abuse. These people are, these people are wounded. Meth damphetamine opens up the door like, come on and get me. It's like a it's like an invitation for these things to enter m and it's really the end the that the prisoners called it the devil's drug. So I've talked to a number of prisoners who when they ran out of math, the voices would tell them where to be and when to be there, and some stranger would walk up with the meth say hey, you want some stuff?
Speaker 3: What you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happened over and over and over again. They would see these entities called the shadow people were three dimensional shadows that would appear to them, and they never spoke, hardly ever spoke. I only know of one that did, and that story was chilling. But they would They would either have red or lime green eyes if they had if they could see the eyes at all, which aren't good colors for eyes. So most of the time they were just three dimensional humanoid shaped shadows that would appear in the bedroom. They would be darker than the rest of the bedroom or living room, They could walk through walls, they would peer at the appear at the base of the bed, and they would just scare these people half to death. They never said anything, but just the appearance. You can imagine what it would look like if you had a three dimensional black shadow appear in the middle of the night looking at you with lime green eyes.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: They would never talk, except in one case. There was one guy when I was working. I was working doing psychiatric evaluations in emergency rooms in hospitals around Tucson, and one night, and this was Christmas Eve, a guy came in. It was pretty quiet night except for him. He comes in. He's shaking like a leaf, you know, just just trembling and he couldn't stop. So when it came time to do his evaluation, I brought him in and he's shaking like a leaf, and I said, what's going on. He says, well, I'm hearing voices. And he told me he was using myth. He was injecting myth for ten years, and that got my attention up because he should have been dead five years ago. He shouldn't still be alive. So I went, there's there's something what's going on with this guy? There's something different about him. He was hearing voices, and I started asking him about the shadow people. Okay, Now I usually didn't give the eye information out to them. I would just ask them. So i'd ask him, do you see the shadow people? And he goes, yeah, I see them all the time. And I said, what color are their eyes? He told me the ones he saw were lime green m And I was just thinking, uh, you know, just I want this guy has been with Meth so long. I'm just I'll just ask him if he ever heard him talk. I said, did they ever speak to you? And he said, yeah, they did, and I said, uh, what did they tell you? And all of a sudden, he stopped, he stopped shaking, he stopped quivering, and he went dark still, and his eyes changed black. And I was looking at those eyes and they weren't the eyes of the guy I was looking looking at just a few moments before. Wow, And the intense hatred that came out of those eyes was nothing. I've like, no hatred. I've ever experienced in my entire life. I mean, it was just such an intense cold hatred that it was just chilling, you know. And one thing I learned you can't do with these guys is you can't break the gaze.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: You have to keep keep the contact up. You can't back away and run because then they got you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So here I am staring at this thing, and it's just it was chilling. It was absolutely chilling, and I'm like, how long is this going to go on? And then all of a sudden, boom, it was gone, and he stopped shaking, his eyes returned to normal, and I'm like, holy now now, And I asked him again, what did they tell you? And he said, they told me to go out to the road and jump in front of a car. And said, well, what'd you do? He said, I went out to the road and I jumped in front of a car. They told me I wouldn't get hurt. So he jumped in front of a car. He got hit, knocked off to the side of the road. He said. When he woke up, he was circled by these shadow people. They were looking down at him and they told him get up you're not hurt. And he said he got up and he wasn't hurt.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I said, well what happened? Then he said, well, they told me to jump in front of another car I wouldn't get hurt. And he said he jumped in front of another one and he when he came around, he wasn't hurt. So I'm like, you know, like this is twilight zone, dudude. And so what was the other question? I asked him that there was another question I asked him, and then that that that eye, the eyes came back again, those dark eyes, you know, when I went to ask this other question, and his eyes were just black, and it was that same hatred. It was like a feeling like I'd rather slit your gut open and spill him all over this room then you know, say another word to you. Yeah, And that went on for like it must have been like twenty or thirty seconds, but it felt like an eternity, you know. It was that same cold hatred that I'd never experienced anything like it, you know, And then he came back to the way. He was shaking and quivering again, and then finally I went, I'm not going to ask him anything.
Speaker 3: Else.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm out of here. I'm gonna I'll write him up. We'll admit it, because he's he's out of it. This guy's he's out of it. He's controlled by something else.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And so I let him go. And then the psychiatric nurse came back into my office and said, I can't deal with this guy. What'd you get out of him? I'll write my report based on yours.
Speaker 3: M So.
Speaker 2: This was the first time I ever heard anybody report that the Shadow people spoke.
Speaker 3: Okay, but.
Speaker 2: You know, with regard to the myth, you were asking what triggers these things? You know, when they start using myth, they feel great, you know, like Superman Supercharged. You know, everything's gone, they got tons of energy, they don't know what to do with it all. They're feeling great like Superman, and you know, they keep using it because it feels great, and then one day they hear the voices, you know, and they go, oh, well, that's just loose nations. When you know, when I come down, the voices will disappear, and they do, so they keep using they hear the voices again. They're now convinced that these things are hallucinations. And when they come down, they'll go away, so there's nothing to worry about. Yeah, right, So that may happen, you know, twenty five, thirty, fifty times, one hundred times, and then one day those voices don't go away and they're just as psychotic and schizophrenic as anybody on the psych ward and that they will hear those voices for the rest of their lives. Methods are very dangerous drug The prison is full of people who started off like that, and a number of them started off with the psychiatrists diagnosing them ADHD and then putting them on adderall or adoraks or writtling, which are all amphetamines. Yeah, that's a good psychiatric mafia for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's absolutely insane. Well, I guess to start an introduction into the healing modalities that you're currently using to help people, we can get to Judy's story a bit and some updates from her. Judy, introduce yourself a little bit and tell us about your story and what brought you to where you're at now.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm Judy Gregorson. I found Jerry at one point on the Internet and told him that I wanted to tell its story. I was by notes shrenic. When I was nineteen. It happened to me very quickly. I had a run up several years of a lot of trauma, a lot of pain, a couple of suicide attempts, and then one night I was smoking pot and I'd done previous to that, a lot of bells did. And so one night I was smoking pot and in my mind I saw a portal. It was a big door, and it was calling to me. So in my mind I went through that door and shut it behind me. And in that room or whatever it was, it was kind of a kind of a medium gray, almost like a fog. There was nothing there, but it's medium and gray, and I thought, okay, there's nothing here. I turned to get out, and when I tried to open the door, I couldn't get out. And my mind had really entered another, I think, another dimension. And that for me is when the voices started, and they started exactly as Jerry explains. You're no good, nobody loved you, You're crazy. The big thing with me was that I was crazy because my mother had a breakdown when I was thirteen, and I feared that more than anything in the world, having a breakdown and she'd gone into a psych hospital, so that for me was a real weak point, and they played on that and they told me that I was crazy, that I was going good, that I would never get out. I was trapped forever. I had four voices, three male, one female, kind of lived in the four corners of my head inside. They were inside, they went outside, and I thought that my mind had shattered and I now had multiple personalities. But the psychiatrist diagnosed me as paranoid schizophrenic and put me on drugs, and then I started this long what I called the Doldrums, is about three and a half four years of living with the drugs, living with the voices, the voices becoming more more flowers on the drugs, the more numb I got more it became like my thoughts. But there were attacks would come, and like Gerry talks about, when the attacks come, they do they drain you, absolutely suck everything out of you. And a part of that, I think, is that you're fighting to survive. I was always fighting to not go to next level. I could. I could see myself on the edge of a cliff, and I could look down and see there were lower levels of schizophrenia that it could get worse, and so I was fighting always to stay at what level.
Speaker 2: I was, Judy, What did you think those voices were when they first started, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know what they were. I I mean, they began to torment me, and they would talk to each other. One would say, oh, look, she's so crazy, and the other one would say, oh, don't be hard on her, she's just screwed up. The other one would say, no, she's crazy. They'd alarague over how crazy I was my head. So I thought that this breakdown, because he told me I had a complete psychotic breakdown. Whatever that meant, I don't know what that minute, but explained it apparently. So I figured my mind had chattered, had gone into four pieces, and these four pieces of myself were talking to me. I had no idea that it was spirits or negative entities or demons.
Speaker 2: And that's what they want the victim to believe that those voices are them, that they belong to them, and that now they are them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I work now with a lot of schizophrenics. I do deliverance. I work with schizophrenics. I see the patterns that Garry talks about over and over what I call chaos mind people whose mind they come in, their minds are so they've got the voices, but not only the voices. They got all this noise, all this confusion. There's always all this confusion that goes with it. And I see people like Harry talks about who we're seeing things. I have one client who sees shadow people, he sees lights, he sees creatures, which he doesn't explain what they are. I've had clients who see organs will come into their bedrooms night and talk to them wow and tell them things. I have one client who had these orbs and she sent me videos of it. They'd come into her room at night, they were telling her things, and they were telling her that her husband was cheating on her and where he was, and she checked on it and it was true. So she began to create a relationship with this because she thought it was working for her good. But as she began to create a relationship with it, she found herself, like Jerry said, boom, one day, you're schizophrenic. So I was in that world for a long time. There was no there was no help. You know, the doctors put young drugs and you're told that that's it. That's what your life is going to be. And I lived my college years through that. Finally finally flunked out of college, finally got some help from a therapist who was just a young guy out of college. Will helped me deal with what Darry was talking about. They all come with trauma, sexual trauma, rejection, trauma, childhood trauma, great trauma. It seems that they all have some of that. And I found a guy who was willing to help me bring that up to the surface and find healing. And as I did that, the voices got weaker and weaker, and the attacks got fewer and fewer, and eventually I was able to get free when I met a woman from Philadelphia evangelists who told me they were demons, and she told me that I could tell them to go in the name of Jesus Christ. So I began to do that, and they left, and then they'd come back, and then I tell them to go, and they would leave, and then they'd come back and test me. And then I told them to go, and they'd leave, and then they come back and test me, and then eventually they gave up. It was over. But the interesting thing to me was that the first time that I told them to go, and they left, and they took that whole spiritual de mention with them that they'd bring with them when they were gone. That left, and my mind was perfectly normal. And that shocked me because I was They had convinced me that I was crazy. And when I realized, wow, I feel like I did when I was eighteen. I feel normal.
Speaker 1: Along with the voices came this strange feeling accompanying the voices constantly. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: There was? Yeah, it's hard to explain. I explained it that it was like my mind was in one dimension and my body was in this world, but my mind had gone to another dimension. And in that dimension it was void of anything good. There was no good feeling, there was no love, there was no peace. It was torment. Twenty four hours a day, day night you woke up the middle night, the dormant started. There was chaos. I meet people now that come to me in the dombinay of chaos brain, and I understand that because their mind is in chaos. There's the voices, there's the fighting the voices, and the arguing with the voices. Although some people make relationships with them. They think that's the tumble and it ends up to the to do that.
Speaker 2: And they're going to go back to something you said just a minute ago, because it's a it's very important. Is when you you said, when the voices disappeared, your mind turned back to normal.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: What that is is that the voices are the cause. I've seen that over and over again. You know the psychiatric mafius says, oh, yeah, the mothers that cause schizophrenia. They started off with that, then they went to the jenine jeans, the genes caused schizophrenia. The latest lie they come up with is there's a biochemical imbalance of the brain. No, it's the voices. If you can get rid of the voices by any means, the person will return back to normal. It's the voices that cause schizophrenia. The battle is with the voices.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And the interesting thing is that when the voices are gone. I had spent nearly four years with my mind and chaos, and I see that with the people I work with. When you get read of the voices, that quietness and that piece feels overwhelming to them. It almost feels like emptiness. I have one one client who told me for a month. I didn't know what to do because I was so quiet, He goes. It scared me because my mind had not been quiet twenty years. All I'd done its fight, he says. Then I walk up one day and I realized, oh, I could go play with my kid. I don't have to center everything on my head and my thoughts, because as a schizophrenic, you're constantly in its battle to hold some ground, or to hold yourself, to not completely lose everything that des you because they take your identity, they tell you who you are. You are no good, you have no future, You'll never get free, You're nobody, nobody loves you, nobody wants you. Your life is over. You're gonna end up dead, you know. So you hear that for so long, So when those voices are gone, it's like you've then got to I had to. I spent years rebuilding my mind, getting rid of the negative thoughts that were not now coming into my head. But the beliefs, I'll say more than the believer. I began to believe everything they told me. So when the voices were gone, I had to realize I'm not bad. That was like a shock too. I'm not a bad person. Now. I've been told that and pounded with that for so long.
Speaker 2: So I had one patient when we got rid of the voices, he almost fell out of his chair and he said, the silence is deafening.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's scary, crazy because they don't know what to do with silence. And you know the thing that I think is scary for schiptophonic, especially the ones that create a relationship with these things, because they get into conversations with them, they begin to believe them. I've got one client who actually told me of the day that that his that his demon told him that they made themselves invisible so I couldn't see them. And I said, I don't need to see them. I know they're there. I said, I don't need to hear them. I've heard them and they talked to me. They'll either talk to me telepathically or they'll talk through a person. I said, I don't need to hear them see them. I know they're there. And it doesn't it doesn't matter if I can see them or hear them. I can still get rid of them. Them to go, and they have to go, and I've had to argue with them. I've had demons tell me, this one belongs to me. You can't have her, and I say, well, that's great, now get out Jesus name, get out of here. And they go, but they'll argue with you, some of them on the way out.
Speaker 1: Due to your experience was primarily auditory. Did you have any visual events occur?
Speaker 3: No, but I had a lot of lost time, Okay, periods of time where I didn't know where I'd been. I had times when I'd look in the mirror and I didn't know who I was. I kind of thought that I looked familiar. I wasn't sure that I was me. And Jerry would understand that more than I do. Maybe that's dissociation. I had a lot of that going on in between all this. Maybe that was a coping mechanism. No, my doctor never dealt with that, never talked about that, Jerry.
Speaker 1: Has this ever led to what's considered full on possession in a person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that a handful of times, not often.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: What Judy is describing is they were moving to try to take complete control of her, which is what they do. You know, once they take control, then the person you know becomes of you know, one of these guys that goes out and kills a whole bunch of people, and just a lot of people indiscriminately. You know, they hate the human race. You know, they want to break up families, that want to break up marriages. They want control, you know, And you know there's fifty thousand people in the United States kill themselves every year. You know, where do the thoughts come from?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: For them to kill themselves? That's against every instinct a human being has. And a great number of them are on any psychotic and any depressant medications. So that tells you how effective psychiatry is. None of those drugs that they're pumping into anybody cures anything. They merely dumb down the symptoms. And unless they understand that the cause of schizophrenia is not some made up lie by Eli Lilly saying that, you know, the chemicals in the brain are out of control or imbalanced. You know, anybody who goes to a psychiatrist is going to come out with some kind of medication. And you watch what they do with schizophrenics. I've been with my patients a bunch of times.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you about what they're giving them. As far as drugs.
Speaker 2: They've given them a whole series of antipsychotic benzodiazepines, which are young major tranquilizers. But you look what they do when they go in there. They will tell you ask them, hey, what causes schizophrenic they will tell you the line that they were brainwashed with in medical school. Oh, it's a chemical and balance of the brain. But then you watch what they do. They'll ask the guy a handful of questions, Oh, you're hearing voices, or you're depressed. Can you sleep at night? Da? Da da? And then they right away they'll prescribe some toxic drug. So if it were an actual chemical and balance of the brain, you might want to think that they would, you know, give some blood test or some kind of EEG or some kind of objective test to find out which drugs in the which chemicals in the brain were out of balance, or by how much. You won't see it. It doesn't exist. There is no test for a chemical imbalance of the brain. That's a complete lie made up by Eli Lilly in the sixties when they came out with prozac to try to explain why that that crap works. And it doesn't work that well, if at all, right, But the brain.
Speaker 3: Was broken, there was a chemical imbalance. It's not possible that when you get rid of the spirit that they would bring their back to normal. Chemical balances just don't go back like that. They just don't.
Speaker 2: They They have no test for it whatsoever. There is no objective test for either schizophrenic or any other mental illness. There's no objective test for even one of the almost three hundred psychiatric diagnosies that they have in their DSM, their psychic Bible.
Speaker 3: All of those.
Speaker 2: Illnesses are made up. They're groups of behavior that they have turned into a mental illness. And then two thirds of the people who vote on it are associated with big Pharma. So they're making up more and more mental illnesses every year, and then they come up with some kind of toxic drug to treat the symptoms. There is no cure. They have no cure for anything.
Speaker 1: Would you say much of what people experience as mental illness has more of a spiritual foundation than we would think?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think that. Would I say, doing MACE and also doing deliverance, is there people who come from backgrounds with trauma, people who have had what in MACE we call upsets, big upsets that they are very vulnerable to these voices who will tell them all kinds of things. Although they don't realize it's a voice. They think it's their own thought. I'm no good. I mean, that's typical during treat to see that mays all the time, I'm no good. Where'd that idea come from?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why? Why does somebody in the middle of an upset turn on themselves and say I'm no good. I think it's a suggestion from outside. I'm no good. I'll never be a good I'll always be a failure. Where where do those things come from? That's all that negative messaging. And I see people with depression who have had the same messaging with anxiety, and it's the same messaging. So it's not just schizophrenics, it's it's everybody. And it's in Jerry talking about it some other shows. They talk to everybody, They talk to you, they talk to me. Yeah, negative suggestions. And I've I've come to the conclusion that when I get a negative thought, I check it at the door. I literally do. And I think I'd say, who's this benefit? Does it benefit me to be thinking it's about myself about somebody else about the world? What benefit is in it, and if the answers there's none, I get rid of it. I talk it up, dude, that's you know, that's another entity talking to me. But they everybody and people don't realize that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can insert thoughts into your mind that sound exactly like the tens of thousands of thoughts that go through your mind on a given day, that there is no where are the voices. It sounds just just like all the other thoughts that you're having. But there is no intention there. It doesn't have a good intent, you know there is. It's negative. And what's interesting is, you know with the mace they like Judy was saying, there's something called the negative identity that occurs during a trauma. So, and what Judy was saying is during that trauma, the person makes a decision about themselves and it's never a good decision. You don't make a good decision when you're in the midst of a trauma. And what's interesting is why is that decision always negative and against oneself? So I think that's at the moment where these things come in and go, this horrible thing happened to you Because you're this way, it's never anything good. You know, it's never anything like, oh, well, you saved all these people and uh, you know it's uh, it's it's always something bad. You know, you're you're bad, You're worthless. Uh and worthlessness. This is one of the biggest ones I see in in the MACE practice. Yeah, you know, I'm feeling worthless. I'm feeling uh no good, useless, Uh hopeless, hopeless.
Speaker 3: Hopeless, useless, no good. It's all negative and they're so they're so common. But you know something you ought to know too, though. I have people come to me and all this voice is talking and started out is really fun. Stuff started out as somebody thinking, oh, they have an energetic being talking to them. I have one client that came to me. They were teaching her about energy medicine. They were telling her what to research. They actually had her up in the middle of the night, driving around the car and training her to obey them to turn left and to turn right. They spent a whole month training her and coaching her and grooming her by pretending to be friendly and warm.
Speaker 2: And helping her, and that's common.
Speaker 3: After thirty days, she woke up and she was a schizophrenic and she's like, how did I how did how did I get here? And we had to unwind all that and she's fine now, she's doing really well. She's healed. She's not a schizophrenic anymore. And but it started out as such a fun little product because she was she was into energy. That was her thing, so she thought these were this was just positive energy from the universe. She would be talking to you. I said, be careful who you're talking to. You don't know who's going to answer you. It's like, oh maybe maybe you will not be talking. No, talk to somebody you know by name. Don't don't be talking the inverse because it's going to answer. It's a provert says, if you look for trouble, it will find you. I think the corollaria that is, if you look into things that you shouldn't be looking into, it will find you.
Speaker 2: And Wiji boards are another one. People think they're a game. Those things should be outlawed. They're very dangerous. I don't know how many people I've talked to over the years who started out with Wuiji boards, you know, and then all of a sudden the entity they were talking to on the Wiji board appeared in their head and started talking to them. They are not toys. They're dangerous.
Speaker 3: I don't one time call me from the East coast. She called me up and she was screaming, and my husband sitting next to me, going hang up, hang up. I'm like, no, I got to know what you're saying. And she's screaming, and she's going, I've done everything. I've done Witchcraft, I've done new Aide, I've done Rique, I've done Reachboard, I've done park cart, I've done everything she does. And then she heard Jerry. She said, I heard Jerry Marzinski and he said that they don't like the name of Jesus. She said, so, I when they came to me, I told him go away in the name of Jesus. And she says they left m and she said so. She says, I'm here. She did. I didn't know her from Adam. She's like, I'm here because I'm done. I'm done with all that stuff. I want you to get rid of this stuff for me, in the name of Jesus. And I said, fine, let's get rid of it.
Speaker 1: This is a common theme I hear with many New Age practitioners. Channelers. Eventually they come to realize that what they've been speaking with does not have their best interest in mind at all. Let's get into some of the healing modalities. You mentioned MACE a few times, Jerry, I know that there are other kinds of modalities. Duty you got rid of your voices with your faith in Christ, there seems to be different modalities to get rid of these things, So let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, See, MACE is it's like a it's a it's a good precursor to to what Judy is doing because there's always trauma. And that's what MACE does, is it dissolves trauma, and it doesn't in like an hour, it's gone. So all this trauma that these entities are feeding off of, you know what happens when there's a trauma. There's a bad feeling that goes along with it, and there's a decision as to what part the victim played in that trauma. That decision is virtually always negative. And I think that's the point where these entities come in and tell the person, you know, this happened because you're worthless, or this happened because you're stupid, or this happened because of whatever. So it's like they're most vulnerable at the time of the trauma. It's kind of like what hypnotists do. They create a distraction or a confusion, and then they put a suggestion in there. So I think these things at the moment of that trauma, they put in a suggestion. You're stupid, or you're worthless, or or you're ugly, or nobody likes you because of whatever this trauma is. So what the ego does that hurts? I mean, it stays there and it torments the person for a long time, and then after a while, the ego shows up and goes, hey, you're not doing good with this. It just remunerating going over and over and over again. Let me handle this. So it takes it and it throws it into your subconscious mind and then it locks it down. So now it's not in the victim's face all the time, but it is in the subconscious mind, and it's still alive, and it's still affecting their behavior, how they interpret reality, how they react to people, what they say, what they do, what they think. It's still there, So it's like a computer virus operating in the background, and it takes a lot of energy to keep it up there, fenced off. So now it becomes like a landmine. You know, when somebody shows up who reminds that person of the of the person who uh traumatized them in the first place, that thing blows and it tells them, tells the person, hey, this guy's a little bit too close to the person who traumatized you in the first place. Either attack them, or avoid them, or run from them, you know. And so it projects that garbage out onto somebody else out there when it's actually in their mind, in their subconscious mind, and it will go off over and over again, and each time it does it gets stronger and stronger. So it causes a lot of trouble. It's like the person you hate, you know that every time this particular type of person shows up, you can just feel it in your gut. You don't like them. They don't even have to open their mouth and you don't like them. So that thing stays there and causes a lot of psychological damage and a lot of trauma all through the person's life. What MACE does is it takes that thing and it hooks up to the person's spirit. Okay, so there's a process to do that. The spirit is positive, okay, negative energy moves toward positive energy. So the maze process will identify that thing and then turn it into an image and hook it up to the person's spirit, which will then dismantle it. It won't destroy that energy, but it will turn it into positive energy. So the person, once they're done the macee process, will feel more energy, and they will feel clearer, and they'll feel lighter, and they won't have that garbage there anymore. So now when that particular kind of person shows up, there's going to be a much more rational response. It won't be an irrational reaction. It'll be more a response so that brings them closer to who they really are, and that all that can happen within an hour. So mace is what we call a psycho energetic therapy. It's not anything like traditional therapy. It was invented by a boat captain who drove these big freighters back and forth across the ocean, and he always was interested in how the mind worked. He spent his whole life trying to figure out how the mind work, and then he came up with this process and it works. I mean, I've tried all kinds of therapies of my whole life, and this works better than anything I've ever seen. So what I've seen is with some of the exorcist I've worked with, is they can drive these things out, but if the trauma that attracted them in the first place isn't taken care of, they'll eventually come back. So it's like they said in the Bible. You know, you can clean out the house, you know, but if you don't replace it with something else, you know, clean it out, replace it with something else, these things will be back, you know, tenfold.
Speaker 1: Jerry, you said something interesting earlier that these things respond negative to any kind of positive spiritual archetypes. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah. They don't want the person to be happy. They don't want them watching America's Funniest videos. They want them to be depressed. They don't want them to be happy. They destroy families. They they will turn against anybody who tries to help the victim, you know, So if the mom and dad are trying to help their son or daughter, they will turn against them and have that that son or daughter costs so much turmoil in the family that the mom and dad are relieved when they go to their bedroom and close the door and stay there by themselves. That's the worst thing you could allow them to do, because that allows them complete access to the victim.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Jerry, the other thing I've seen them do with families is that they get the parents so engaged in the in the in the entities that the parents are now asking the son or daughter, what are they saying to you? You know, what's going on, so that the whole family folds into this hole with the schizophrenic. I've seen that a couple of times, and pulling that whole family out is really hard because again, they've established a relationship with its entity and it's actually frightening to seeing parents and I've seen it a couple of times and there was no one winding it. They were in so deep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jerry, had you worked with exorcists before? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was one at the prison. You know, he would he would drive those things out. Now, he wanted to stay under cover because he didn't want the administration to know he was doing that. But you know, at that point, I didn't know Mace. I didn't have any idea of anything that could really help these guys, and these things would disappear, but they still had that trauma there, which attracted these things back, all right. So these voices are like sharks. They go after the wounded ones, you know, or lions or tigers they get. They go after the wounded in the in the pack that are not quite as strong as the others, and they will attack them. So they're like sharks in the ocean who smell blood. They're attracted to negative mental, negative motion.
Speaker 3: Also they also isolate them, Yes, they isolate them. They get them alone so they can have more control on them. They the people gauzopranics will begin to hang out in their room and they'll cut off their friends, cut off their family, they'll cut off their life. Pretty soon, they can't work, you know. Pretty soon they're they're just stuck in a room by themselves. I have one client that i've done deliverance with and this goes with what Derry would say. And then deliverance with them five or six times. I can get rid of the denons. But the problem is you won't deal with the trauma. He won't deal with filling himself up with the good stuff and dealing with bad stuff, the negative identities that he has in him. And so they come back. And that's I see that once in a while, but that one person. It's been ongoing for a year and I finally probably I can't help you if you're not going to do what you need to do.
Speaker 1: And what does MACE stand for?
Speaker 2: That's the name of the guy who ented the system?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Had I had one patient that I've worked with for like six months. We finally got rid of the voices. This was in the prison, and he was the one that said, you know, when they disappeared, they screamed and he almost fell out of the chair. You know, he's the one that said that silence is deafening. So I checked back with him six months later and I said, how you doing? And he goes doing well. He was working for motor vehicle in the prison, answering questions to callers, and I said, how are you doing with the voices? He said. I asked him to come back, and I said, what in the blazes did you do that for? And he says, I was lonely. So what happens is once they cut off all other living beings out of their life, then all they have is the voices.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had one client that did that. He cut off his friends, he cut off everybody and I asked him, why why have you chosen isolated? Is why I don't need anything else. They make me laugh, they talk to me, they're my friends, They're everything I need. And he would walk around the house laughing and his parents would say, what are you laughing at? How they just told me a joke? And he liked jokes. He had a good sense of humor. So they became his whole life. So they isolate them so they can have all of them.
Speaker 1: Last few minutes, is there anything that we didn't cover that either of you feel the audience should hear about, as well as what should a person do if they believe that they're afflicted by these voices? What would you recommend Jared?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I first recommend mace to get rid of the you know, the trauma. Now, another thing we have on my website is something called that that's a lie program, because these voices are consummate liars. They lie about everything. You can't trust anything they say, you know, and if they do tell you a truth, it's only to trap you and stab you in the back later. So Sherry Sweeney, the my co author in this book here, which talks about how we discovered that these voices are entities and not hallucinations. She came up with a program that she offers free on my website at Jerrymarzinski dot com. It's called that That's a lie program. It works well for abusive, intrusive thoughts. It works well with these voices because it talks about there's like three sections to it, absolutely free. You go to my website at Jerrymarsinski dot com. Then go to articles under articles, leaf down the page and you'll see it that that's a lie program. If you don't believe what these things are telling you, they can't get their claws in you, So go to the website visit that. The second thing is for those of you who are working with schizophrenics and don't believe these things are entities. Again, go to my website jerrymarsinski dot com under articles and find the patterns that these voices run. Take them and ask your schizophrenics if they aren't the voices aren't running those patterns. This is an operational definition of schizophrenia. And you'll see for yourself. You know, I don't need to have any what do you call it, peer reviewed anything? You just go there, pull up that list and ask them yourselves. Are the voices negative? Are they anti religious? Do they foster and create negative emotion? Are they energetically drinraining you? And twenty three other such patterns, and you'll see for yourself what these things are. You know, the psychiatric mafia is making billions of dollars every year and along with the big pharma selling these toxic chemicals that they feed you telling you that there is no other treatment for schizophrenia other than their toxic medications. And these antipsychotics with long term use will do permanent neurological damage. I've seen it over and over again at the State hospital. These people get to the point where they can't walk with a normal gate, they start shuffling. You know, almost everybody who takes those drugs eventually goes off them because they can't tolerate their toxic side effects. Now that's not to say that there aren't people who need these things. I mean I've run into patients that were so violent and so out of it that that's the only thing that would work with them, other than keeping them in a straightjack or chain to the wall all day. So they have their place, but it's not constant, never ending use. You know, this garbage that psychiatry is feeding people is that there is no hope. Once you've got schizophrenia, it will always be schizophrenic, it will never end. It's a complete and utter lie. It's a hopeless, deceptive lie.
Speaker 3: My website which is Strategies for Overcovers, there's all kinds of free material and there are free books on Deliverance now. And Deliverance is a Christian ministry, and I work mostly with Christians, although I do interception with people who aren't really There are a lot of people who just don't believe in Jesus and I'll do intersection with them, and I've actually seen tremendous results just for that. There's lots of free materials. But like Jerry, I work with a lot of people. I do the mace with them. I get rid of the trauma, the triggers, the depression, the anxiety, the fears. All that stuff dissolves with mace, you know, and then you can get rid of the spiritual stuff. Sometimes I do it the other way around. I get rid of the spiritual garbage first and then I do mace. And sometimes for me makes it easier to do maze because I don't have the voices interrupting, which I've found and they will do.
Speaker 2: When they do, they jump in there and they'll go this guy's in a nutcase. Don't listen to him. This is a bunch of crap. They'll do anything they can to interfere with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I also on my website there are two videos of two men who, through deliverance, have been cured. Don't take cured. They've been freed from schizophrenia. I don't use the word cure. I don't cure anyone. They've been freed. And one is a fairly short video. They're the ones longer me Andrews a little bit, but it tells the story of people who have gotten free. So people know this is not a permanent diagnosis. Doesn't happen to be. The other thing I would say is that and I the Jerry degree with this. People have to be ready to do this. I have I have parents who call me. I have brothers and sisters who call me that they're you know, their their brother schezophrenic. And he's been like this for ten years. And what I help him? The first thing I ask is does he want help? Yeah? It is he desperate for help? Is he ready for he? Is he willing to do whatever it's going to take. Well, you know I said listen, when your brother's ready, you know you have my phone number, call me. But I won't take on anyone who isn't ready to make the change. That's when you see results, and you see extraordinary results. My mind gets blown every week by what I see happens in the name of Jesus. It blows me away. And so if people are willing, you know, I'm willing to work with them, and I could do either mates or deliverance or intercession.
Speaker 1: Excellent, fantastic information. Thank you both so much. I will have all your links easily accessible for everyone in the description and we'll definitely have to do this again until next time. Everyone, have an excellent evening and we will be talking again tomorrow. We'll see y'all then. Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical two rules, every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substance, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history. Hello friends. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order.