Speaker 1: Something you should go, something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis Goold. I r A dot com. Excited to visit right now with Tyler and he has a car show tonight, the Vernighty Mitsubishi Show and Shine Car Show tonight from five until eight. First of all, thank you for doing this. And is this the first time you've done this, Tyler?
Speaker 2: No, so this is I believe it is our third year of doing this right now.
Speaker 1: Nice, Well, I'm excited to be there. It'll be my first time and I hope other folks will come out and join us as well. And this is open to every kind of car right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a show and Shine, so bring bring it, you bring your vehicles. It's just kind of a nice reason to come out and you know, get away for Wednesday, especially right before school starts.
Speaker 1: And I just read free burgers and hot dogs. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Actually? And we're changing it up a little bit so as you know, we partner with Sir Toma Club on that so they just bought a new barbacue and they're going to actually made some whole cook sandwiches and things like that, so it's gonna be a fresh pull cork and all that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's even better again. It's all coming up tonight. It's from five pm until eight pm, and this is at vernighty Mitsubishi on Arrowhead Parkway and we'll chat more about that here in a bit. But which car of yours will be there tonight? Will you have all of your cars or just one?
Speaker 2: I'm going to have a few there. I'll have the Herbie the love Bugs, so if you've ever seen me driving around, I got a sixty three Metal that looks like Herbie the love Bug, the Dolorean, I got an eighty one Delorian, and then of course I'm probably my nineteen eighty four hourst Old.
Speaker 1: I love that and all three cars amazing. Just saw you at another car show the other day, and again I'm excited to be there playing some music tonight. It's going to be a whole lot of fun. I'm excited to be a part of this, and thank you again for reaching out and inviting me. I think this is gonna be a whole lot of fun tonight, Yes.
Speaker 2: And I'm really excited for it. So last year we had a little one hundred and fifty carters showed up. Weather looks good, so you know, it'd be awesome if we can hit over the two.
Speaker 1: Hundred, that would be amazing. And it is tonight, and it's free to bring a car and free to just show up, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And the thing is the food. It is free is all free will donation to the Cirtuma Club Park project.
Speaker 1: I love that and that is a great project. So yeah, bring some bucks to throw at that and come out and have some fun again. It's the Vernighty Mitsubishi Show and Shine tonight five pm till eight pm. And again, Tyler, thank you for all the time and effort you put into this thing.
Speaker 2: So thanks Jonan, thank you for coming.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a lot of fun again. It is tonight, and I'm excited to play music again. We set up car Show Radio, so we'll be there tonight playing music from carshow radio dot com. And again, if you'd like to join us, whether you have a car or not, come out. It is very much a fun thing for spectators as well. And I've got some prizes I'll be giving away too, so be sure to stop by and talk to me at the tenth there. I'll see if I can hook you up again. It is tonight free will donation to the Sirtoma Park Project if you want pulled pork sandwich. But again, everybody's welcome, bring your car, come out, has some fun. It is the Vernity Mitsubhi Show and Shine tonight from five till eight pm at forty five oh one East Arrowhead Parkway in Sioux Falls. And I do have that on the calendar. The car Show calendar at Facebook dot com, slash Car Show Radio. And Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com