Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham.
Speaker 2: The Great America, Welcome to this war is Tuesday afternoon in the tri State and guess what more zero degree temperatures. I guess more global warming is coming. And also later in the weekend might get up to forty degrees and that's wonderful forty degrees. Think about that with rain than snow, of course, But what's happening in California? To watch the media presentation of both, I must live in some alternative universe. If it's Al Roker this morning on the Today Show, or if it's watching Rachel Maddow that, thank god, she has five nights a week to make a fool of herself instead of only one. We have two ways of looking at the same set of facts. Liberals democrats say, you know what, global warming, global warming, global warming, climate change, climate change, and reasonable conservatives and I wait a minute, what about the underbrush? What about no water? What about the industrialization of California? What about those things? What about putting a large city in a grass land in a death Might you have some problems? On the other hand, we have Steve Maloy of junk Scize dot com junk science dot Com, written many books on the subject about climate change and more. And Steve malloy, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Steve, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, Bill, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Happy New Year, Happy new to you and yours.
Speaker 2: And the fires in California are now almost out of control. At the city of Angels was built in a grassland in a desert, and it flowers and flourishes because of the industrialization of the West and things of that character. But talk to me about what you see about climate change, which means global warming is causing all these fires and not human activity of any type. Not the failures of Gavin Newsom. I kind of call him Nero Newsom, Nero Newsom him. And also Karen Bass, the first name is appropriate to her. She's a Karen Bass. And she promised never again to travel outside the country, having spent seventeen trips to Castro's Cuba Communism when she was in Congress. She's traveling still all over the world. But is it man made climate change?
Speaker 1: Or is it?
Speaker 2: Or is it climate change? Is man activity? Give the American people a full report.
Speaker 3: Well, let me just say that every weekend I found an article from the Anaheim Californian Gazette from October thirty first, eighteen seventy five. Okay, so one hundred and fifty years ago. And in that article they complained about out of control brush, flammable buildings, what they call the useless fire Department, and the Santa Ana Wins. And the point of that is that this part of California has always faced all these things that we have today, except of course today it's much worse. We have many more flammable buildings, much more brush, because nature is not allowed to you know, if we don't don't, we don't do control burns anymore, burn the brush or manage the brush. So everything is worse today. So this is not a surprise. In Los Ange Angels area, there's no global warming going on. Even at Los Angeles Airport, which should have urban heat out on effect, there's no warming going on. Since eighteen ninety five. Precipitation in California is basically flats, not not changed at all. So, you know, this is just what happens when you don't manage the brush, you get a spark, you know, spark either by accident or arson, and then the sant Ana Wins come through and it's all gone up. It's got nothing to do with climate, It's got everything to do with bad government. In this case, the government not only did they not take care of the brush, not you know, have an inadequate fire hydrant system. Imagine you've got a twenty million dollar house in California, you got a fire hyder down front. It doesn't work, and you're thinking it does. Right.
Speaker 2: I don't want to laugh at this, I don't want to lay its serious to those people.
Speaker 3: Well, no, but it matters. And so the government, you know, issued a lame warning almost two weeks ago, now that you know this wind event was going to come and that life threatening winds and fire could happen. Apparently no one paid attention. I mean, Karen Basswo went off at Ghana, she didn't care. Gaven Newsom didn't do anything. You know, people went to bed Tuesday evening thinking everything was fine. They were woking at five o'clock in the morning and buy firefighters and get the hell out of here. So, yeah, this is a man made This is bad government, man made disasters. Democrats own this and now and now they want us taxpayers to be on the hook. This is the cost here could be two hundred and fifty to two hundred and seventy five billion dollars. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: A lot of the fires are ongoing as I speak, and let's say that to us yet and we lawyers are looking many times like piranha when you have a fresh pig in the stream and they're circling. Lawsuits have already been filed. Some of the ignition sources, allegedly are fireworks, homeless itinerants from Mexico with blow torches and or lightning strikes and or electrical grid. They're suing everyone one in order to find a hant a pocket to put their hand into. This is jumping ahead a little bit, but this will be litigated for years to come, whether it was fireworks, or whether it was legal immigrants with blowtorches, or whether it was some other factor. The lawyers are going to have a field day in California, which is very plant off oriented anyway. So before we get onto that issue, I want to talk about the lack of water. Can you address yourself to the fact that the dams. I watched a video of a Nero Newsome about four years ago complimenting himself by destroying three dams in order to provide better habitat for the schmelt fish to pond to spawn. I'm thinking, what the hell is spawning for a fish. I guess that's how you reproduce if you're a fish. But he's blowing up the dams allowing nature to return to California. But you have one hundred thousand houses out of the fuel. Actually, the houses are the fuel for the firestorms, which is natural.
Speaker 1: Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the dam destruction was on the Klamath River, which I'm not quite sure that would have all that much effect. But you're right about the water to save the delta smell, which is a tiny two inch fish in the Sacramento River San Joaquin Valley basin there to save that fish, the environmentalists call them endangered. And because of that one hundred billion gallons of water per year, and the billion is important. Trump has talked about, you know, millions of gallons of water being flushed into the Pacific. It's one hundred billion gallons that are diverted from the San Joaquin Valley and southern California to save this fish, and that water gets dumped into the Pacific Ocean. So now, and that's only part of the water problem. I mean another part of the water problem is in you know, ten years ago California voters voted to have more reservoirs built. Gavin Newsom has built none of them. And then you come to the fire hydrants where you know, for this whole area, you know, thousands of acres, tens of thousands of acres that got three one million gallon tanks of water. Sounds like a lot, but it's not really. And of course they couldn't refill those tanks fast enough as they were pumping it out, so the whole thing was just ripe for disaster. And it's going back to the you know, if I'm in the Palisades and I've got a fire hydrant in front of my house, I'm thinking that's going to work, that's gonna save me. The government is telling me I'm safe if I having that fire hydrant there. But of course there's no water. You know, people relied on the government and to their detriment.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not spending money on irrigation, they're not spending money on water storage, they're not spending money on fire prevention, they're not spending money on forest management. They're not spending money on a viable insurance industry, but they're spending money on DEI I watched the other night the woman who appears to be about thirty five year old, a person of color, female, out of the Stanford University Women's Studies department, and she's making seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year. I can only imagine what her pension's going to look like. And she gave this speech at some the conference, and what she said, my main mission is to diversify the water management and state of California and in the County of Los Angeles. Then we have to bring equity and inclusion to water resources.
Speaker 1: What the hell does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, no, you know California local officials are famously overpaid. Not surprised. Well, they've got DEEI and the fire apartment, fire department too. Yeah, and the fire department. They have all these projects to clean up the brush in the Palisades and that whole area where the fires are. None of them have been even started. I mean these were approved four years ago. Uh, they've made zero percent progress on any of them. I mean, you know, the focus in California for too long. We have hit teaky at idiocy, are not paying the price for it. Focus in California for too long, it's just been politics not making things work. And you know these fires, we've had the warnings. I mean, we've had fires all over California and everyone knows it's because of land mismanagement, government lists. You know, all these fires start on public lands and will start in private lands. Are on public lands, and then they spread the private lands and no one had done anything. Trump flew to California six years ago to lecture Gavenous and mon you know, cleaning up the brush, cleaning up the forest. Did you listen.
Speaker 2: No, No, let's talk about electric vehicles, because no one is better on this topic than Steve Maloy. I live in the little city of Cincinnati, and there's going to be now by the way, the snowplows aren't working. Thirty percent are not being used because they put something called obstacles on the roads in Cincinnati, which happens in many other cities. They're called speed bumps because the mayor or liberal mayor doesn't want people pulled over for not having for speeding or driver's license violation or no insurance, so we got speed bumps everywhere. So that means that when the snow plows get to work, they're snapping off the plows in the front and thirty percent aren't working. So the solution, Steve Maloy, is electric snow plows. They're now debating whether there's spend millions and millions of dollars in buying a new fleet of electric snow plows Sinnati, which, by the way, the electric the evs don't work real well when it's zero, but that's a different issue. Explain the idiocy. You know, there's this movie called Dumb and Dumber, one of my favorite movies. Just when I think you could not do anything more stupid, you do something like this and totally redeem yourself. City council they want to have electric snowplows along with electric school buses.
Speaker 1: Explain the fantasy of that.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how electric snowplows, how the blades for electric snowplows wouldn't break off over speed bumps, But well, of course, you know cold weather snow, that's the worst time to have an electric vehicle, right the battery will drain. It's just it's not worth it as matter of fact, I think the blades will be worse off because the batteries and those trucks are going to be heavier. Oh my god, it's just going to be disaster. And you know, I'm sure that the buses will cost twice as much. The snowplows probably cost twice as much too. It's just a waste of money. I mean, we have terrible government all around. I'm not quite sure who's to blame. The Conservatives that's work, you know, to shut their eyes and kind of laugh about it and try to make it by or you know, the Democrats to just vote for this stuff because wow, it just sounds great.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a white, great white shark eating a tuna. Their eyes roll back on their head and they get all excited about electric vehicles and I saw this one. Maybe you know more about these hydrogen vehicles. There are many there's a thought by Toyota and many others that hydrogen vehicles is the future, and or these suitcase nuclear power plants that may be apple to put together so by the time the country is electrified properly with evs, we'll move on to some other technology. Is the future hydrogen or is the future continued continuing to be for the next twenty years of oil and gas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hydrogen is a disaster. They've tried it out in California. Even in California, they can't make it work. The future is oil and gas, There's no question about it. There's no comparable technology on the horizon. These you know, suitcase they're more like dumpster nuclear power plants you're talking about. It's probably good technology, but of course, I don't know how many communities are going to want one of those things built in their neighborhood. You know, the guys that the nuclear industry has been terrible about on public relations, about radiation safety. So the public is terrified of these things not going to happen. But you know, none of the stuff is meant to work built, right, I mean, the point of leftism is to basically roll a hand grenade into society and when you know, and then the survivors will ask the government to you know, control their lives. And so the government is in charge of everything, and that's the goal of all this.
Speaker 2: Who benefits Let's talk about colleges, talk about universities, talk about think tanks. Who benefits through the myth of man made global warming. Who benefits from this and who finds it? How much money is involved in this? I contend like DEI is an eight billion dollar a year industry. If anyone jumps out of line and don't believe in the principles of DEI or d ie out of the pack, you've got to be a You've got to be a lead animal following the pack. Who's benefiting from all this reproduction to EV and also mainly the idea of man make local warming causing climate. Who's benefiting?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I mean climate is a multi trillion dollar industry. And then there's already yeah, I mean, so you've got the wind industry, the solo industry, the EV's, you've got to you know, appliance manufacturers that like to make more you know, efficient expensive appliances. You've got power industry. You know, they prefer to build windmills and solar panels because the management makes more money that way. You know. That's so you've got this the money making agenda. All the you know institutions in the United States, all of them are on the climate agenda because they all get grants from that, you know, multi trillion dollar industry. But you know, but the most insidious part of this is are the leftists who see climate as a means of controlling our lives. They want to tell us where to live, where to work, what to drive. It's just everything a kind of toilet paper you can use, right. And then you also have the Chinese, all right, communist Chinese, they want to you know, their goal is to be the long global superpower by twenty forty nine, and they're subverting our country. You know that we have Chinese spies and influence agents all over the place. They're getting us hooked on Chinese products like easys and wind turbines and solar panels and electric transformers. We have outsourced our economy to China in a significant way. And you know, if China attacked US, I dobt there'd be anything we could do about it, because they could just shut down our economy.
Speaker 1: And that's not Steve malloy saying that.
Speaker 2: That's the FBI director Chris and Ferray who says that the malware, millions of bits of malware all over our country can shut down the United States of America through malware and the hands of Chinese communists. Now, lastly, next week, when the Trump start sees his power on Monday, and away we go. He's going to want to put strings attached to the bailout money for California, which you probably don't have. Number one, is that a good or is that a bad idea?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not for federal taxpayer bail out of California. I mean, California could change its own policies. You know, they could stop building with mill solar panels e V crap. They could make it a business friendly environment. They could start production of oil and gas in California. They can bring back the timber industry. They could pay for all this. Okay, this is the seventh largest economy to glow. Federal taxpayers should not be.
Speaker 1: On the hook.
Speaker 3: Uh. But but that said, I mean to the extent federal taxpayers. If federal tax payers are going to be on the hooked, and I think that Donald Trump, uh, California should go into a federal receivership and make McDonald trump governor until the state gets back on its steat.
Speaker 1: That'd be popular, That'd be real popular.
Speaker 3: And and then and then you know, once a new government, you know, think of a reconstruction. Once the new government is established, the same government. Then California can be you know, admitted back into the Union and we go forward.
Speaker 2: What don't you think, Uh well, I take you like, well, what we got Canada, we got Greenland, we got the Panama Canal in California, Let's bring California into the United States of America. Get rid of Nero Newsom, who, by the way, the Democrats claim he's the next president. Can you imagine Gavin Newsom is the president four years from now. He raises his right hand. We're gonna de industrialize the world.
Speaker 1: No more gas, no more oil.
Speaker 2: By the way, We're gonna put diapers on cowsand pigs, get rid of all of them. We're gonna be pastoral again. I'll be living in a cave somewhere in Iowa. Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think his presidential hopes has gone up in smoke.
Speaker 1: Let's leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Very good.
Speaker 2: Steve molloy, you're the best there is. Check it out junk science dot com. Steve malloy, you're a great American. Thank you, very thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding about this.
Speaker 2: They claim that Gavin Newsom, one of the gargoyles from California, is going to control the entire nation's power grid. And if that happens, I'm gonna move to Madagascar and start maybe breeding kmodo dragons for a living in Madagascar. You'll find me there. Wow, it only gets worse. Trillions and trillions of dollars is invested, and so called the New Green Deal, trillions of dollars, and these industries and the communist Red Chinese are not going to give up easily. Let's continue with more Bill cunning into Grand American Live at your Home of the Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WLW