Speaker 1: All right, looks like we are live. Welcome everybody. By the way, I forgot to link your channel. I will link your channel below. I'm not a douchebag. I'm not gonna not link your channel. I just didn't get to it yet. But your channel is I think Old World Florida. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: That's right, Jay, Old World Florida.
Speaker 1: With me today, doctor Narco. And I'm assuming that's not your real PhD title, right.
Speaker 3: No, I told you you could call me Connor if you wanted. That's my real name, Connor. But that's that's just my YouTube kind of pseudonym.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? And can I ask like what it refers to or is that some is it inside joke or something.
Speaker 2: It's just the letters of my name rearranged.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Okay, irish right, Welcome everybody. Is it sound good? Can everybody hear what we're discussing? If you can hear me, let me know in the chat. Make sure this sounds good with him too. And he hit me up today. I think he had messaged me a while back, or one of your buddy's has I can't remember. But with the possibility of discussing our world views and today we got into discussion about vegetarianism. So I have an opening statement that isn't that long, or you could go first. But before we get into the discussion of who Jesus is, worldviews all that kind of stuff, do you want to tell us about yourself and what kind of stuff you cover and then I will later link below so people can follow you if they're interested.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, thanks for having me on Jay, I appreciate you being polite. I run the Old World Florida YouTube channel, and that's pretty much like Florida History, but tending towards the esoteric conspiracy theory, you know, hauntings and Atlantis stuff like that. So yeah, we talk about Christianity sometimes we talk about holistic health and that's pretty much what my channel's about.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, now can the chat? Can you guys let me know? Are you guys able to hear? There's everything good? This is acting weird. I can't tell. I got my monetization back, so it's all it's all different now. But all right, So today we had a disagreement over the question of vegetarianism, and we'll kick that off. I'll go first, if you don't mind, and then I'll let you have the floor. You can make whatever arguments, say whatever you want. I would say that if that, it's not possible that Jesus is a vegetarian. And my argument would be that if we begin by looking by the book of Genesis. In Genesis nine, God says to Noah that he has the ability to eat animals. Now after the flood. This was not something that was allowed prior to that. But we have a specific allowance that's made in Genesis nine when the law is given, and the law is not given by a different deity unless you want to adopt what's called Marcianism, and that would have its own set of problems. In Leviticus three, there's the peace offering, and in the peace offering, it's considered to be a covenant meal. It's a ritual celebration where the person brings a sacrifice, which is an animal, and that animal is sacrificed cook and it's shared by the priest and the communicant or the ritual worshiper. Likewise, in Exodus, when we come to Exodus twelve with the passover, we read about the lamb that's slaughtered. That's a symbolic sacrifice representing the offering again like in Leviticus three, the peace offering, but at this time it's offering where it's an innocent victim that's sacrificed in Eton that is shared by all of the Jews. And then as we move up into the New Testament, when Christ the Messiah comes, he fulfills all of these ritual symbols and actions. And in one way. One way that he does that is that he keeps the law of the Old Covenant, because we would say, and I can argue this textually, that he's the one that gave the law in the Old Testament. So in other words, Jesus is the one that gave the laws in Leviticus and Exodus about what ritual sacrifices and meals were to be had. And so when Christ gives him lists himself as the Passover, that's another affirmation that he was the one that was intended by the meal, the sacrifice all along. Thus, it could not be possible for Christ to be the Pasca, as we call him in the Orthodox Church, which is the Greek term for passover. He couldn't be the Pasca's meal if he isn't the fulfillment of the actual eating of the animal in Exodus twelve. Likewise, in the New Testament we have Jesus after the Resurrection eating fish with his apostles, which shows us that he does not, even after the resurrection, reject the possibility of eating flesh or eating meat. The Church also had to deal with this early on in the days of Paul. Paul wrote to Timothy and pointed out in the first I think it's let me see it's first, Timothy four. First, simply four, Paul says that people will forbid marriage and the eating of meat, which is a doctrine of devils ultimately. And then in the early days of the Church we have this statement from Saint Hippolotis of Rome that there's also with us Indians, the sect of those who are called Brahmins, and they abstain from living creatures and all cooked food. This is his second describing the heresies that the early Church rejects up into the seventh century. When reread about what Saint John Damascus wrote, you know on the heresies, he lists a bunch of early Church heretics, such as the Incretites, who forbade the eating of meat, and for that reason alone that was enough to castigate them. Underneath Paul's rejection of a Gnostic group. Likewise, in Luke five, we read about Jesus telling the Apostles to cast their net on the other side and they catch a large load of fishes, which wouldn't happen if Jesus was a vegetarian or vegan or whatever. And then we have Peter's vision, which we believe comes from Christ, where symbolically the animals come down, Peter is told to kill and eat. Now there's many more examples, but these are just kind of like the brief summary examples of how Christ is the one who gave the commands both in the Old and the New Testament, that it's okay to eat me. I apologize. I'm a little sick. So if my voice and if I cough the lids because I've got a cold, feel free to go ahead.
Speaker 2: Carnivore diet got you down?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I don't think I have it.
Speaker 2: I don't have a cold because of a carnival Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, you bring up some good points, and I'd just like to say that from the beginning, from the beginning, a man was created, vegetarian, Jesus came back, came to redeem us and set us back to the Genesis standard. I don't think it's christian like of you to use Exodus or Leviticus to justify a diet when in fact, you look at Jesus's own teachings, he would not do the same. He would take it back to Genesis and say, from the beginning it was not so. I think you'll agree with that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Jesus from the beginning is all about setting us back to the Genesis standard, which is Genesis one twenty nine. Fruit in or a bearing seed kills nothing. It's the optimal human diet. It is the original human factory settings. But just to state my position up front, is Jesus was a vegetarian at worst or best in your case, he may have been a light pescatarian. He may have had a comfort with fish. But I think we're going to show that his place of birth, the community he was a part of, his family members all point to a vegetarian diet. Not only that you belong to the Orthodox Church. The Orthodox Church puts a heavy emphasis on a vegetarian diet. And I would we can we can get to all these points you know later on. But you bring up Timothy four Timothy four has to do with meat. He does not say flesh or corpse. Timothy four says, uh, you know they will eat herbs, right, It's down to herbs.
Speaker 2: Is that true? I think we're on a time lag here.
Speaker 1: By the way, I mean, it says abstaining for meats. I can look up the Greek word if you want.
Speaker 3: Right, so, meats does not mean all flesh. Going back to the Genesis definition, meat means fruit and herb bearing seed. It's not until Noah gets off the arc. And by the way, you bring up Noah, well, hold on.
Speaker 1: Where do you Where do you get that meats is herbs and.
Speaker 3: Seeds Genesis one?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't we look at wouldn't we look up the Greek word for meats? Why would we go to Genesis about seed?
Speaker 3: From the beginning we were created fruit and herb bearing seed. That's what meat means.
Speaker 1: Where do you get that? Where do you get that?
Speaker 2: Gis no?
Speaker 1: Where do you get that the word meets his seeds?
Speaker 3: That is the broad Christian interpretations?
Speaker 1: Where is that? Says who? I mean? I can look at the Greek right now, the burden of proof is on you. I guess the burn of proof is not on me, because it's a ridiculous, outlandish claim.
Speaker 3: Neat means food, does not mean flesh. That's the biglical definition of meat.
Speaker 1: No, I'm looking at it right now. The Greek. The Greek word is broma, which means actual victuals or meat. According to the Blue Letter Bible, the Greek term broma.
Speaker 3: King James version, You've got meat meaning food every English version of the Bible except for Americanized carnivore.
Speaker 1: This is there's Greek lexicon. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Meat means fruit in her bearing seeds.
Speaker 1: The Greek word it's used in the New Testament in that texts.
Speaker 3: Your position on the definition of Greek definition of meat?
Speaker 1: And wouldn't we look to the Greek definition in First tiventy four? The well, hold on what now you're going to wa some of the Hebrew interpretation? Why would why would I need the Hebrew interpretation of Paul.
Speaker 3: I've got a on myself where it sounds like I'm arguing with Ned.
Speaker 1: Why would I look to the Hebrew interpretation of Genesis when I'm going to what Paul talks about in First seventy four when he wrote in Greek the early Christians who what early Christians? Give an example of this site? One give I saw? I cited you the early Christians like hippologists of Rome. Who says that it is about actual flesh that's forbidden. Now, what did I say that about origin? Is a heretic? Origin is a heretic. It doesn't matter what origin is a heritic?
Speaker 2: Me and Eve were creative, vegetarian. You're not going to rest, you don't.
Speaker 1: You've not made an argument yet in response to anything a flesh?
Speaker 2: What was the original diet?
Speaker 1: Did you not hear my opening statement? I said that Noah stopped interrupting me. In the opening statement, I said, Noah was given permission to eat meat.
Speaker 3: Now that's actually a punishment because God caught him sacrificing animals.
Speaker 1: No, that's your made up interpretation. It's not a punishment. Uh, you understand this would lead to Marcianism? Right? So did Jesus attend? Did Jesus attend? Did Jesus attend Passover? No? They don't. You're making this up. You can't cite. I just gave you Hippolotis. I just gave you Hippolytis who says that you're wrong? You can't name one that's not true. I mean, I'm citing you. I'm citing you right now. Origin is a heretic in so Stratona. So you cited two heretics. No, they're not accepted by the church, either Catholic or the Catholic and Orthodox churches reject those two people as heretics. There might be a monastic people who've taken a vow to eat that kind of a diet, but that's not the same thing as whether or not God permitted it or the weather. Jesus was a vegetarian. Did Jesus Did Jesus attend Passover?
Speaker 2: He did not eat lamb?
Speaker 1: Is is he the passover? Lamb? Okay? Who gave the law and Exod? Who gave the law? Who gave the don't tell me you're out here, We're done, Tell me to be quiet on my Who gave the law? Who gave the law in Exodus? So you're not going to answer. You're not going to answer who gave the law on Exodus? Did Jesus give the law?
Speaker 2: God gave the law?
Speaker 1: Is Jesus God.
Speaker 3: Not one?
Speaker 2: And the same?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But get he was the one In John five he says he was the one at mount SINAI giving the law. Yeah, so you're an idiot, all right, I think I'm back now, as I was about to say, Jesus in Luke twenty two seven to fifteen attends the Passover with his disciples. Jesus is the one that gave the passover. I mean, it's literally utter nonsense to think that there was some other God. That's why I said he would have to be some form of Marcian I if he wants to defend this position. And the Greek word, if you want to look it up, it's broma in Strong's one zero three three, and it is a reference to victuals. And for example, in Luke nine it's used for in the context of the fishes to go and buy quote meat. I'm looking at the references. Paul uses the same term about meat, and it has to be specifically flesh in fir Corinthians eight and First Corinthians ten, and so meats and diverse meats is clearly talking about unclean foods, and meats unclean in the Jewish context would have to be flesh meets or else. It makes no sense. So this guy has no idea what he's talking about. The only two people he cites are Origin and uh Tertullian, who are both heretics, which is ridiculous. And you're not gonna come on my channel and tell me to be quiet. This was a complete waste. I knew, I knew it was gonna go that way, but I thought it would still be funny to do so. Now we got some super chats. I gotta I'm trying to remember how to do this. I don't even remember how where it shows this? How do I even see the super chats? Welcome everybody? We got? Uh crap, let's see does it show super chat? Oh? Yeah, it shows the super chats over here? Okay, dude, I've been so long without super chats that I don't even remember half of this stuff. You can still use stream labs, by the way, you don't have to use it. All right, let's see what we got going over here. Are you gonna do channel memberships? Yes, channel memberships are turned on right now. Shout out to all the chat members we got, rough hands, Shout out to GM ninety, Zebras, DC, Woodworking, Slowboy, Whiteboard. I will still use stream labs, she says, Well, Emmanuel, what's up? Man apast Prophet miss apast prophet, excuse me a shout out to all the new members. We got synth A, Ben Durham, Kyle, Rolf Steaks, Vain, jethro Job, Prisoners Progress. Dano says, for five bucks. Ay, now the pay piggies can shine. Don't forget about the stream labs piggies. But this is just for fun. That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about, straight up. Kip and here alc five dollars. First, super chat bish Is it was actually a melion are Serbian bro, But that's okay. You can have the DIBs on second, Sleepy Neo five dollars. I thought he was gonna start arguing that Jesus used Petuli oil. I mean, I don't think there was any point going any further. JB. That was hilariously brief logical podcast. Ten dollars. Hush us up, you, hush up, Lodge. I know who you are, rough hands five dollars. I won't use YouTube often, but I don't see that we were able to gift memberships. Is that just me? I'm gonna be honest with you, man. Like a lot of YouTube, it's different. Man. I'm not used to it the way it works now, so I probably have to go in there and figure out how to gift memberships. I don't know how to do that. Let's see participants month. It's probably in the in the settings is somebody. So there's somebody that you used to it or knows how to do it. Go ahead and tell me what you do. I'm assuming you go into my jene eight five dollars. Soy boy, Vegan confirmed more masculine than reform pastors. I do give that credit. I got credit because even though his arguments were like targ tear, he at least came to debate, and none of the none of the reform people had the cajones to actually step up at the debate. So even the new Age bros will actually come in debate now. He says, Oh, I don't like being called a new ager. Okay, well, I mean you're gonna be tell you're talking about hippie Jesus, who's some form of vegetarian. I mean, okay, whatever, Aman jon Aman, yaman five. I'm on your mom ten dollars. Maybe some of the YouTube moderators can become wortho bros. I think some of them are. So I'm not sure what you mean. Dog. You have to have a membership level for under five dollars to give them. Okay, I'll try to set some tiers down the road. I just felt like, because of inflation, it was time to up the memberships a little bit. You know what I mean. I mean I've had five dollars memberships since twenty fourteen, so Chris since twenty bucks. I like your channel. Thanks, man, It's nice to be back at the stage of having memberships again. But and the ads, ads are all different. They seem to run different. Now. We gotta stream labs run in two so let's let me do the stream laves over here. Icon of the Father thirty five dollars. Hey, I think you blocked me. Can I get unblocked? It was an accident? Probably YouTube takes thirty percent of superchats. My name on YouTube is Arrow. Okay, I'll look you up, man. I appreciate that. Kind of the Father sends another three dollars and says here's my channel. Stormed the cat since ten dollars and says I thought of a problem with dispensationalism. If dispensationalism is true, then why didn't the apostles New Testament try to build up Israel into a strong country. Why didn't they teach this to the early Church. Yeah, that's an interesting argument. They would have been teaching the gospel of the Kingdom in the earthly monetary military conquering of the world through a actual, physical, literal king. It seems like they would do that. Dano since five dollars, Oh yeah, pay piggies can shine. Oh wait, that's the same one. Ce R Scott since ten bucks. Thank you so much, man, I appreciate that Sidge's mund is a new member. Honey Badger BTC since two dollars and said Jay's income is about to inflate like the price of bitcoin. Hey, I'm just here to donate to the IRS, man. That's all I'm doing is when I get the IRS forums to donate ten thousand times more, That's what I'm all about. But a little bit of a rehearsal because I think this topic is worth addressing. We haven't really addressed this in many years because when I first started doing streams with Tristan back in twenty eighteen, you know, this came up a few times and we had to do a few streams on this and just to kind of rehearse what I was arguing. If you think about the God of the Old Testament being Jesus, which is very crucial to Orthodox theology, it's very obviously the case if you're Orthodox, then all of these things going on in the Old Testament, like the giving of the permission to eat meat in Genesis nine, it's not a punishment, no idea where he gets that. So being able to eat steaks is a punishment. It's not a punishment, it's a gift. Okay. So Genesis nine three to four, it says God blessed Noah and his sons. Now did you hear what he said? That was a punishment? The text says, God blessed Noah and his sons prosper and reproduce, reproduce, fill the earth. Every living creature will be afraid of you. Just as I gave the plants to you, now I give everything else except for me with its lifeblood. So that means you can't eat. The blood has to be removed, But it's still a blessing to eat the meat. Okay. The peace offering, this is the only offering in the Old Testament where you eat along with the priest and We read about this in the Book of Leviticus and in the parts of the liturgy where the peace offering there's a specific psalms on twenty two. It's song during the peace offering. Now remember it's Jesus. It's giving the lytical law, and it's not a pun ofhmid And the peace offering is where you bring the meat to the priest. The priest does the blood draining in concert with what's in Genesis. I'm sick, so excuse my voice. And then it's cooked, and then you share the meal with the priest and with God. It's a covenant meal that you're eating with God. And it's a foreshadowing of the Eucharist, which is the eating of the flesh and blood of Christ. Now notice that he's a vegetarian, but he doesn't believe in the real presence. Shocker, right, because the purpose of these Old Testaments, sacrifice, sacrificial rituals, and rights is to foreshadow the work of Christ, as the Book of Hebrews explains. Thus, Jesus must be the passover. And so you notice when I asked him if Jesus gave the law. Even though Jesus says in John five that he's the one that was at mounta On giving the law. You notice he had to pause and think about that for a minute, right, because hmmm, well, it doesn't work to be to say Jesus a vegetarian if he gave people no victuals. If you look up the Greek word, it's the same word that's used in Paul's discussions of unclean meats. So it's not talking about and by the way the church fathers interpret it the way I'm saying. That's why if you let me read to you again, he said, church fathers, and he didn't have any except for two heretics. I'll let me read you. A saint the Orthodox Church, Saint Hipolitis. There are those amongst the Indians, a sect composed of philosophizing amongst the Brahmins. They contend they spend a contented existence and abstain from living creatures and cooked food. They are satisfied with fruits in the trees, but carry off those that have fallen to the earth. They subsist upon those, but they pass their life naked, affirming that the body is constituted as a covering to the soul by the deity. Saint Hipologists of Rome reputation of all heresies in the second century. Yeah, so what so there's unclean seeds According to Paul and First Corinthians nineinten how stupid that is. Adam was a you could say, vegetarian, because no one ate meat until Genesis nine. That's when God gets permission to eat meat. John Damascus in the seventh century, summarizing all the heretics before him in the Heresiology Book, describes the Acretites, who got their theology from the Marcianites, as condemned because they forbid the eating of animal flesh against heresies. Let me catch up on super sheets. Do you think that you have traditional news five dollars? Do you think a traditional way? Do you think a transcendent argument exists for esthetics and architecture the way that you deny objective beauty, then you get brutalism. Yeah, I think you could probably make an argument that there has to be an objective good and an objective beauty. Yes, I think the two would go together, and that would apply by extension to things like art in general and architecture. Yes. Again, the word broma is what's used in one Timothy four, and it's the exact same argument that Paul makes in one Corinthians eight and one Corinthians ten about unclean meats. There's no such thing as uncleaned food, idiots. I mean, see, there's no unclean seeds. This is just silly. Peach two dollars. Yes, Adam was a vegetarian, but I mean he didn't eat fish either, so he ate greens, presumably until until Noah is given permission to eat meat. In Genesis nine Logical Podcast, since ten dollars shout out to him, what's up, Jonathan, he says sorry, No need to say sorry. Will you never have to apologize to me? Jonathan? Never? Jade, I are three dollars. I read the fraud or six one six essay. I was blown away. Do you mind covering it again? I mean I did a whole two hour talk on it, so I would just say go back and watch that. I don't really I don't know if I want to cover it all again. Do we need do we need to be skeptical of its veracity? Still? I don't know if you need to be. I just can't prove it, so I don't know. I mean, it seems to line up with a lot of issues that have come up. And by the way, even if even if you did prove number one, it doesn't make sense. No heretics going to forbid you to eat seeds. Let's think how stupid this is. So in first tim of the Four Paul is saying that there are heretics who teach to abstain from seeds. There's no heretics in groups that say to abstain from seeds, but there are plenty of Jews that said and heretics that said don't eat meat and abstain from unclean meats. So yeah, we knew this was not gonna last very long. And I would have kept going if he hadn't tell me to shut up on my channel, Derek ten dollars. Any book or video recommended about Orthodox and government, Yvonne Illien's book and pab Natziev's Reflections of a Russian Statesman. I want to get an idea what it was like to be ruled by an Orthodox government Byzanteum or Russian. Well, you could read John Julius Norwich's book on the history of Byzantheum. There was an abridged version Stephen Runsman as a history of Byzantheum. Why do you think Quilly did not understand Russian history? Well, I mean he just sees it from a Western paradigm, and see it doesn't believe Orthodox Christianity. So I'm still trying to navigate getting used to what it's like to have super chats on YouTube again. But I'll put in the chat for you right here. Here you can see Thayer's lexicon, which is the most well known Greek lexicon for the New Testaments. Shouldn't even it's not even, it's not even questionable. Here is a link to Sayer's lexicon. Yeah, this would this guy's argument would mean that there's unclean seeds. It's just completely stupid. I'm a I'm a formally prospective convert to Judaism. I still eat kosher. Do I need to give that up?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Probably? I mean it's there's no reason that you're you're missing the point of the walls. So, I mean, Paul's very clear that it doesn't matter what you eat because anything that we eat is wade since nineteen ninety nine says I'm too dumb to contemplate comparing a lot of these arguments, but even inspire me and learned, well, these are pretty simple arguments tonight. So Paul says that anything that we eat is sanctified by the Word of God through prayer, and so foods don't commend us to God. Paul says, you're not getting righteous with God. God is not pleased by you avoiding the shrimp and eating you know whatever, it's not. He's still in the chat. All right, we're moving on. Where's he at? Just boot the sky? Please? This guy's an idiot. Does anybody else have any questions while we're here? I don't know why the internet's so slow to night. I don't care whether you said shut up or be quiet. It's the same difference wasting everybody's time with your third grade arguments. And by the way, when I ask you questions in aer debate and you don't answer them, and you blow past and you just keep repeating your position, No, that's not gonna happen. What do I attend Antiochian Osia, Greek, Russian? I mean I would recommend a Russian or our church out of those, Rachel Wilson, since twenty dollars remonetize, let's go, thank you, Rachel, appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Viewer activity? What is it that tells me? Okay, so do we all see that what he's talking about with the word is just nonsense? He has no idea what he's talking about. Here's the Slayer's lexicon or there. Paul is not Jesus. Did you not hear all the arguments that I gave about Jesus? I mean, what, like, what is wrong with you people? I don't understand, like the disconnect here? And why is the internet so slow? Jesus is who commissioned Paul. Paul is teaching with the authority of Christ, and I gave you multiple arguments from Christ. I don't can you can some of you people not follow more than one argument at once? I mean, is that the problem?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Like, what great are you in eb twenty dollars? JA, I'm not as smart as you to tackle Protestant points on my own, specifically once saved always say I'm convinced towards this heresy. I mean, have you read Hebrew six? Hebrew six says that you can taste of the gift and be washed and fall away. J. I'm sorry you're sick ten dollars just a cold man, but thank you so much. Jonathan, you don't have to give me these ten dollars. I appreciate that. Cards YT two dollars, Jay be Vegan and eat the bug. I know these people are actually pushing the agenda. Alula five dollars. Congratulations on being let back into the club. Also, I realize the other day you look like Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption two. I'm not sure who that is, so I don't know if that's a dig or a compliment, but I'm going to assume that Arthur Morgan is an e Diva in the wild West, because I know that's a Wild West game. So I want to remind you guys too that the webs that I have a members talk already up today. So I went ahead and did the part two of the history of British espionage during World War One world War Two. That talk is it's not just British, it's also Napoleonic, German and French espionage. That talk isn't for members and so if you join, you get access to the membership tab and you also get access to all the back catalog of stuff. Up until I was demonetized in twenty twenty, I thought it was twenty eighteen, but was actually twenty twenty. It was twenty eighteen. The website was deleted. Twenty twenty was demonetization. So I don't know why we have such a terrible connection tonight, Jethrow since five dollars monetized and membership says twenty eighteen all over again, exactly, That's what I'm talking about. I should have opened it up to have some kind of like a call in or like a I should have had like a an ex a Twitter space. What's for it mean? Truly for sake this? What does it mean to truly forsake the assembly? It means to give up on attending the public liturgy? David M. Five dollars. I'm an inquire and soon to be a catechuman. I've yet to ask my teacher. Yeah, that's what it means. By the way, we got up to about twelve hundred tonight. If you guys would hit like because we only got four hundred likes, we had twelve hundred people. What's up? What? What's up with that? What's up with that? And a little bit of a reminder that I will be live this weekend at Tampa if you want to come see the lecture I'm giving at the Tampa Bay Screams Horror Convention. We get a good crowd there. My event is separate from that event. It's going to be at night January nineteenth, so three days from now, and there's tickets to that right there. I'll be giving a lecture on the dark Secrets of horror film, so we'd be getting into esoteric Hollywood. I will be at the convention all day with at a booth you can come get your books signed by books, et cetera. Jim Crow, Nimrods, Samaranas, temas aka Jesus. I hope that you're joking, because that is literally, like probably the dumbest super chat I've ever had on this channel. Like literally it's so dumb I almost probably shouldn't have read it. Wow. I mean, but I guess this is the crowd that we get with this sort of New Age vegetarian nonsense. I mean, Jesus attended Passover but he didn't eat anythink else stupid. That is like you can't participate in the ritual if you don't eat. I mean, this is like completely stupid. It's chr O, not Crow, polskat truck are ten dollars. I'm just stopping about to give you support. I was convinced of Orthodoxy. When you debate a pastor P. I've been attending a Serbian Orthodox church. Word up, that's good to hear man. Appreciate that you shout out to Pastor P for losing that debate. Everybody says, I'm mean, hey, look, I think I was pretty nice to Pastor P. JB. Peltier for ten dollars. I heard an interesting quip about Zar Peter the I forcing a beard taxt tax to make the country more European. Is this demonic antagonism towards the clergy or not. My guess would be maybe I've just never heard that, but it sounds pretty crazy. Shout out to Jake Rattlesnake. Props to you dog for having me on great channel, A good buddy of ours, and thank you for the shout out there about getting remonetized. Appreciate that. Sorry, I'm so sick, but I think, I mean, I think this was like a knockdown case. I mean, the point about the seeds was really silly, as if there's unclean seeds, that's what his argument would lead to. But I think all the other arguments are like pretty like straight up, so I can't even see that there was even a one good argument given. I mean it's like Jesus takes us back to Genesis. Yeah, but that's in the Esketon. That's not right now. So I mean people in the in Genesis were nude? Are we supposed to be nude? I mean, this is the this is the logic of nudists. Literally, it's like that's stupid. So and you know, it's another thing with pet heresies is that it's always like they find one verse right, and it's like, oh, every verse is that has to fit into that. And the funny thing about that, like nobody interprets any text this way. Like you don't go read Plato and pick one line from Plato and squeeze everything into one line. You don't read Lord of the Rings and make all the rest of the narrative fit into one line. It's just obviously intuitively false and stupid. But every goofball heterodox person picks out one verse that they think is like some master key, and then every other verse has to squeeze into that verse, right, Like Muslims in John seventeen three. I've already, we already went through the ancient heretics that believe this. I already cited the sources as to wear, which was funny because I picked somebody from I think, isn't Hypolotis of Rome, like one p. Fifty eight? Right, So Saint Hipolotis condemns the Brahmins for their abstaining from meat. And then if you fast forward to the seventh century, John Damascus summarizes all the heresies prior to him, and he lists the Inqretites as rejecting animal foods, and so those are heresies. Now that's different than when people choose to live in a setic life and they decide. But that's the very thing that Paul's talking about. Is mandated forbidding of marriage, which is exactly what Gnostics did. It's exactly what the cathari did in the Middle Ages. Peach two dollars. Are you a young earther?
Speaker 4: Yes, uh, we've been.
Speaker 1: It was only forty five minutes. But that's okay anybody. Uh Yeah. It's like the Bible has the word alien in it, so therefore aliens exist. Like we're at that level. I mean, we're dealing with like the inability to do like word concept foul. Like somebody said today that was a great comment. They said, word concept fallacy is a great IQ test, like a filter for you know, like filtering out people that you don't want to deal with. So it may be easier to send a super chat with you know, the native code or whatever. But if you do want to use stream lives, you guys can all still use dream modes. No, I'm not a flat earther, so I don't know. Is there a bunch of new people to the channel on others? Like, is this all an audience of people that have never been over here before? Which is fine, welcome everybody who's new. But I assumed his followers, if they were over here, that they already left. By the way, here's where you get tickets. Also, remember the show sponsors chalk dot com the best in supplementation. Head on over to chalk dot com c h o q dot com. The link is in the show description. You get access to the best in supplementation, nothing better than chalk dot com when it comes to elite supplementation c h o q dot com and use the promo code J forty that's j Y four zero to get forty percent off or the promo code j Y four for life JA y four four L A F E. Eric says, for five dollars, I used to be a black Huber Israelite, but in your breakdowns of the Bible, I realize Orthodoxy is true. Hey, that's great. I didn't I didn't think. I didn't hold out a lot of hope. And God's grace can reach anybody, but I didn't hold out a lot of hope for anybody in those groups because it was it's just such a really out there cult. I mean it's like I mean, it literally literally relies on like super low tier grammar mistakes that Jewish means kind of Jewish. So all right, thank you guys. It was a lot of fun. I guess uh. It went about as expected. We could have gone on for longer. If he didn't tell me to hush or whatever he said be quiet, you'll tell me be quiet on my channel. And by the way, when I when you don't answer the question that I asked, that's when I bring it back and repeat. And if you keep not answering, that's it. So