Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the Josh and Jasonboday Christian and conspiracy podcast show. I'm your host, Josh Monday. If you don't know me, I'm a Christian rapper, devoted husband, father, and imriy veteran. Like the interdecing to my co host, He's a Christian, devoted husband and father, My brother. What's up, Jason?
Speaker 2: Uh, what's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Good morning? It's uh it's early early, you know, uh.
Speaker 4: Four four thirty over here in California. So thanks, good too. I got a lot of things to do today to discuss for sure. Let's welcome you guys. Welcome Darius, Welcome David, welcome back here. Nice to see you guys. To get up up you guys were blessed and.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So first off we have we have Darius from the U g L Y are Hold on the ug L Yo Shoa podcast.
Speaker 3: My bad, Darius, You're good brother.
Speaker 1: Good morning. How's it going, bro?
Speaker 3: I'm going good man. Glad to be back man. Thank you for having me again.
Speaker 1: No problem. And then next up we have Jesus free computer geek David Beverly Si. Uh. He just wrote a book called The Coming Flood of a I The Rise of the Nephelee Spirits.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it's available now, so make sure you guys check that out. Uh. This is these are returning guest. Uh. These these brothers are definitely blessed by by God to uh to be able to teach. I. I've listened to the U G L Y You Shoe A Podcast for for a while now actually, and and they've came on on on a few different occasions. Also, Jesus Free Computer Geek has been on and support these gentlemen. You know, check out please subscribe to the channels. Jesus Free Computer Geek is one channel, and then the U G L Your Shoe A podcast? You is it? Can you repeat it real quickly?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, sorry, it's you dot G dot L dot Yes.
Speaker 4: On YouTube, I would say, you g L y man.
Speaker 3: Really you don't really got to put the dots in there. But I thought you guys.
Speaker 5: I thought you guys which once in a while call it the Ugly Truth once in a while.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, well we call our show the ugly Show. That's that's that's just the one portion of the whole ministry. So my brother JUNI had a little segment called the ugly truth. So you're you're right on that. Yeah, all right, So you could catch me on my solo handles, Daddies, jc I, t B TV, Giles, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, yeah, definitely don't subscribe to their youtubes and their Instagram's all that stuff. So all right, and today, guys, we want to have like a little roundtable on the Trinity. Okay, as far as I know, me, Darius, David, and then Jason. I don't know if Jason's one on the Trinity yet because we've been we've we've had a few shows on this before, but I wanted to kind of clarify some things and I wanted to make sure that, you know, we have some brothers on that are all for the Trinity, because I've had a few Trinity shows where there's opposing views and we kind of go back and forth and it gets crazy. But we just want to have a you know, an excellent show and you know it just just praise God the whole time. And every time you have these brothers on, we have a great show, you know. So well we could start it off. I could start off if you guys would like, you know, first off, oh brother, we want to kind of prove the deity of Jesus, you know, so that way people know that he wasn't just born in the womb, you know, like unitarians would say, born a man and just given this power.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: So first verse I would like to start out with that. We could just go verse by verse guys, if you guys would like, and I'll start out with the first verse. We have John twenty twenty seventh through twenty nine. It says, then, saith he to Thomas, reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands, and reach hither thy hand, and trust into my side, and be not faithless but believing. And Thomas answered, and unto him, my Lord and my God, Jesus saith unto him Thomas, because thou hast seen me and thou hast believed. Blessed are they that have not seen and yet believed. Okay, so first off, what I would say is, this is when Jesus comes back, you know, he's after he resurrected after three days. First off, I would like to say this, there's an example of when John in revelation bowed down to an angel and when he fell down to worshiping Angel. The Angel told him told him, do not worship me God. So what like I would like to say is this would be an immediate rebuke from Jesus. If he said, my Lord and my God, Jesus would have said, stop that, worship your you know, worship God the Father, do not call me God. That would be an immediate rebuke. But it did not happen. So that's my first verse. Next up, Dave or Darius.
Speaker 5: If if you like to go far.
Speaker 3: David, yeah, I'll go first. Before I just get into the verse really quick, I just wanted to throw out there, you know, the the Unitarians Oneness group, they hold, you know, to the one God, as we also to the one God, which is called the Shama. So and that reads a dude e roodomy six for it and says hero Israel, the Lord, our God is one. So when we when we speak about I don't really like to use the word trinity because it gets everybody in a frenzy. So I like to call it the Godhead when we talk. When we talk about the Godhead, we understand that we serve one God. You know. We just say he's distinctive in his being, he's complex in his being, you know what I'm saying. So we don't serve three separate gods. You know, it's the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and they're all complex in their unity. So we just wanted to throw that out there and as in, just get back to the shama real quick. When we say one, the word here is a hod which in case, it doesn't necessarily mean one figure. It can mean a complex. It can be a diverse element, a whole, one another or another. So just as in Genesis it says as a husband and wife come together as one, we understand that those are two personal, distinctive beings, but they come together as one. So when we say we believe in the One True God, we're just saying he's complex in his unity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. So I just wanted to start off with that.
Speaker 1: So they meant, let's go yeah, that's perfect, right, yeah, all right, and then David, do you want to go with you reverse Darius just just we're okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So first I would like to get into the fact that Jesus pre existed before God.
Speaker 5: I love you guys man.
Speaker 3: So you know, some of the people would like to say that he was just the thought that came into being. And you know he is the messenger of the Father, but he doesn't have that deity, and he wasn't around before time. So one of the the things that I would like to read is John seventeen three five, and it says, this is the eternal life that they know You the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. And now Father, glorify me in your own presence, with the glory that I had with you before the world has existed. So right here this is one of them verses that is proof that Jesus pre existed. All things remained through him, for him and by him. He was always with the Father. Eternal wasn't created. He's been there because he shares that complex unity with God. And Jesus is God the Son.
Speaker 5: Can I can I touch on that same the same being of thought? Yes, sir, I swear brother. I don't know what kind of time you guys put in on your studies, but every time I hear you and your brothers and your speak, and I see what Holy Spirit has done. It comes out of you, I am. I'm like, my heart wells up. You guys, you guys just nail it. I mean, you're so sound and solid in your doctrine and understanding. And and I'm in agreement with you that when we say trinity. I don't know why this is everybody gets tweaked out, like that's Testthholicism, that's Tabolics, and and and the Godhead is a good way to you know, it's it's kind of like because I've come to understand, for example, that there are actually many gods, little g gods, and God is the most high, and so a lot of times I always say the most high, the most high. I don't just say God, well God, who what? God? The most High? And when you said hero Israel are our Lord is one? You know the Israels, the Israels, the Hebrews today in Israel actually hold it against Christianity. How dare you say that there are three gods and you're saying, we're not saying there are three God's. It's it's three persons in one, okay, the Godhead, just like my brother said. But and then you said he was before he was, he was with God, right John, right in the beginning was the Word or the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He is God. And then we go go on. As we read further down, I think it's at verse sixteen.
Speaker 1: I think when it says and the.
Speaker 5: Word became flesh. Now forever pastors have held up a Bible and said, I hold before you the living Word of God. No folks know Jesus is the living Word of God. No offense towards our Bibles. I can say this because I read the Bible. That the Bible is scripture. It's not the living Word. Jesus is the living Word of God. Okay, and so, but talking about Jesus always being with God, and he was before the earth was founded, we can come to Revelation thirteen. Revelation thirteen, we go verse eight. All who dwell on the earth will worship him whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb. Slain before slain before the foundation of the world, is what it says in King James. Okay, so I have I actually touched on that in my book, And can I just show it real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh hold on, let me share a screen.
Speaker 5: Cool. I want to show you. It's it's something that what I call like secreted Okay. So right here, this is the prologue section. Can you guys see that.
Speaker 1: Yep, yes, okay, we could see.
Speaker 5: So it Now a lot of people are like, well, you know, we read English, we don't read Hebrew. Well, you know, study to show yourself approved or work, been lacking nothing, Right, Listen, it's it's not a hard task to want to seek more of Jesus, at least in my mind. Right, this is something I get a lot of joy out of when I see more of Jesus in the scripture. So I look at it in the in the original Hebrew. So we know in Genesis one it says in the beginning, uh, God created the heavens and the earth. That's that's pretty plainly stated, right, makes sense. But when we see it in the Hebrew, it says it says bearsheet. It says, I'm sorry, yeah, bearsheet arrah lohem ats that's first and last, right, And it says hashamaim, which is like many waters, okay, and then it says va et and the last word is aretz, which is which is which is earth, dry land the earth? Right, But va et huh. Well, First of all, we know that Jesus in the scripture is called the first and the last, okay, and the middle This middle statement is not translated into English. At that's the first letter and the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet, the first and the last. So it's talking about Jesus. But when we come to the the hasha miaim is the heavens va at va at rats that's the earth va is a viv look right here vib and then alaph tv so viov means nailed or fastened. This shows in the very beginning of scripture that Jesus was the lamb slain nailed before the foundation of the earth, Yes, sir, right in Genesis one. Folks, It's like, here, here's the thing about you guys, know the whole doctrine of of of first mentioned in scripture. I don't think it's first mentioned, but you know, where the first time something gets mentioned, it kind of defines how it's mentioned throughout the rest of the scripture, right all right, I don't know, at least I can't think of it off the top of my head. Where the lamb who was slain before the foundation of the earth in Revelation thirteen. Where's that mentioned in Old Testament or anywhere else in the Bible. Where's it mentioned. It's like it's just a new concept thrown out in Revelation thirteen. Well, actually no, it's not a new concept. The concept is put there in Genesis one. Yeah, okay, so it wraps it up. Jesus is the Lamb slain before the foundation of the earth. He was before the earth was formed. All right, I hope I'm making sense.
Speaker 1: You're making sense.
Speaker 3: We love that.
Speaker 1: We love that, all right, So we that is amazing, Right, there's some great greater information. Jason, you're in your next step, bro, if you want to go and then and then I'll come in and go off of what Darius was saying, go ahead, Jack Wells.
Speaker 2: As we try to prove the Godhead. Uh, it's ah.
Speaker 5: A lot of.
Speaker 4: Theologians, a lot of famous guys. They try to argue all these points and trying to do the things. But if I like to go to Psalms to you read Psalms too.
Speaker 5: I got it called up right on.
Speaker 4: I'm reading from the King James version though so a little bit different. It says, why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing. The kings of this earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and his anointed. So the Lord, that's God right there, and it's anointed, that's that's Jesus, that's his.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's his. That's so who is he talking to?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: This is God talking to?
Speaker 4: Who He's not talking to He's not talking to man right now, he's talking to like he's talking to the Holy Spirit and and and and and Jesus. So let us, he says, let us, which is another plural. We want to go let with the plurality in unity. There is plurality, and unity there can be. It's, it's, it's, it's it's very possible. So so let us break their hands asunder and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the uh in the heaven shall laugh, and the Lord shall have them in as I say, derision, yes, yeah, Then shall you speak unto them in his wrath and vex him into this sore displeasure. Yet I have set my king upon my holy hill of Zion, I would declare and decree, the Lord has set unto me. Thou art my son. This day, I have begotten THEE asking me, and I shall give THEE the heaven for things for thy inheritance, and the.
Speaker 2: Other most parts of the earth for thy possession.
Speaker 4: So does that sound like when when the devil is trying to tempt the Yes, Jesus, even after the forty days in the forty nights or the forty days desert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: And this is all written before Jesus is even this is Psalms, so this is this is written way before Jesus is.
Speaker 5: That's right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So we got we got that. Jason's okay, are you good with that? Or do you want to read some more? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's like you go there this and there's a lot more. There's a way more in the Bible that say let us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely Genesis Genesis alone.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay. So I'm gonna touch on what Darius said too as well. So he says the supremac Okay, So first Colossums, it says, who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature. For by Him we're all things cregated that are in heaven, that are in the earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones or dominions, or principalities or powers. All things were created by him and for him, and he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the Church, who was the beginning, the firstborn, from the day, that in all things he might have the prominence where it he pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell, so you could tell that they're speaking of Jesus right here. Okay. Also, so just like he said, l oheim right, that's plural right there. So God said let there be light. When he said when it's when it says said, that means he's using the word, that means he's using Jesus Christ, right, Jesus creating through him by him also.
Speaker 4: John, So Jesus is the light. So that's kind of that's kind of a good way to look at it as well.
Speaker 2: Because his spirit, he mentions himself, created heaven in the earth and then and the.
Speaker 1: Spirit hovered over the waters. Right, So we got the Holy Spirit there. So we have we have God the Father speaking through Jesus and creating. And also, uh, I was gonna say something another thing is, man, I just lost my training a question.
Speaker 4: I have a question for David though, is because you're you're pretty up on the Hebrew. The Hebrew language, isn't the Hebrew language isn't isn't the plural with them isn't it mean three?
Speaker 5: And not necessarily so Elohem actually means spirit beings. So the word l is ala flamand it means a strong shepherd. The word l Okay, you know, Eloheem is not God's name, It's a descriptor. It's spirit beings, right, And so so I did want to point out one last part of a Psalm too. Is what I wanted to bring up is is it actually Psalm two is is really cool because it actually exemplifies all three of the Godhead. Okay, And and the last part of it, it says at verse ten, now therefore be and I'm in new King James, but now therefore be wise, O Kings be instructed. You judges of the earth, serve the Lord with fear. Now listen, listen. The judges of the earth are not men. Okay. The judges of the earth were the were the beings that God put over the nations. Okay, So, sir, so he's saying, kings are the men. Okay, the judges are the elohem over the nations. Okay, be instructed, you judges of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear, the most High or Yahweh they always translated into that, and rejoice with trembling. Listen to this kiss the sun. Let's he be angry and you perish in the way when his wrath is kindled. But a little blessed are all those who put their trust in him. Now listen. Doesn't the scripture say trust not in man, but only in God alone?
Speaker 3: Absolute?
Speaker 5: Okay, So wait a minute, why would it say trust.
Speaker 1: In the sun.
Speaker 5: Now? They want to deny that God ever had a son because they gotta take away the only begotten. They have to take away the fact that God had a son. The fact is though in their own scriptures and old what we call Old Testament, which I kind of don't like, because the whole of Bible is the testimony of Christ Jesus, the whole of the Bible. Forget Old Testament. We need to be reading it now, don't Christian, Christian and Modern day Church. If your pastor tells you we only read the New Testament, ye.
Speaker 1: Walk out immediately, Yeah, walk out?
Speaker 5: The whole of scripture. Okay, it's all about.
Speaker 3: Jesus, and it's it's wild because you know, like if you just wanted to use just you know, a simple analogy, like they have a problem with Father, son and Holy Spirit. But if you look how we were created, We're created in God's image. We are we are soul, spirit, and body. You know, we are ourselves complex and our unity. You know, we're one being which is a human being, but three distinctive persons, you know what I'm saying, which is the body, the spirit, and the soul. So I don't see how far fits this could sound to many. You know, we're made in God's image and he knows what he's doing and father.
Speaker 1: And it says we're we're actually made in Jesus' image, right, because he is the image of the invisible God. That's what I wanted to say earlier. So when it says that we were making God, yeah you brought it back, thank you. So when we were made in God's image, he is the image of the invisible God. And also in John five forty five, it says that no one has ever seen the invisible God, which is yahweh. Right, wait, old Testament.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So in the Old Testament we have we actually have God coming down and eating with Abraham. Right, we also have him wrestling. Okay, we have the Angel of the Lord, which guys, is the Messenger of the Lord wrestling with Jacob. They're talking about God being there in physical form, then they're able to see him. So who are they seeing right there? Guys? Now we have Jesus in the Old Testament again, so he got to understand that. Okay, So, bro, where is it?
Speaker 5: Where where is it written? I think it's John five, But I could be totally wrong because I'm really bad at just calling out verse chapter I might have.
Speaker 1: I might even screw that up to I have to look up that.
Speaker 5: I'm real bad on that. But there's a part where Jesus is talking to them, and and they Muslims today use this as as a statement against God because it says in the scripture no one has seen God, no one, right, you know, And and the Muslims will say, wasn't Jesus standing right in front of them? Wasn't he right there? So doesn't that prove that he can't be God? Because no one has seen God? But if you read I think it's John five. Jesus says you have not seen God because you not believe in the one whom he says he just read on to the next.
Speaker 3: Right. And you brought that up. Go ahead, God, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Somebody said, look that up.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I was gonna say something else, but I didn't thought a go ahead, yeah no, I was just gonna say, like with the with the Muslim thing that you brought up, And this is kind of the same argument with the Ones group, you know, Like they make the same arguments that the Muslims make, you know, And I just look at that. It's like, you know, you guys, your whole argument is siding with somebody who is of a separate belief of us, although they believe to some of the teachings of the tour and everything, and they believe Jesus was a prophet and everything, but the same concept when they have their debates and everything, they're using the same verses, you know. And I just think, man, instead of going with this one is debate, instead of going against you need to be defending it, because you sound no different than these other religions who try to prove the same point that there is only the one God and the fut and the sun doesn't exist, or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 5: But we know as Christians that there is only one God. All authority has been given unto me in heaven, on earth, and under the earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Okay, that's what he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Amen. So Jason, did you have anything, uh they any more verse you want to go overright? I have some stuff that I are definitely going to get over.
Speaker 4: So oh h dude, there's a lot in Genesis.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's a lot. Just starts off with a lot of Genesis, like, uh, Genesis one six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, our image, Yeah, like that's see.
Speaker 2: I feel I believe that Adam was made in the image of God.
Speaker 4: We're made in the image of Adam because after that Adam fell, we have that defect of sin of us.
Speaker 2: So not actually made we are.
Speaker 4: It's when we go back to and and we uh we we confess that Jesus is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: We go through the scripture for one Corinthians fifteen, verses one through four, the gospel that he that he died for our sins, and he and he resurrected after three days being in the earth for.
Speaker 2: Three days which is another three. And uh, that's that, that's the point you got to make.
Speaker 1: So that's what we do. That's what we become born image of God.
Speaker 2: And know you become a son of you become a son of God again.
Speaker 4: But yeah, there's there's a lot more stuff like this Genesis seven, uh, eleven seven, let us go down, let us go down.
Speaker 1: So this is what I understand. Why why if you're.
Speaker 4: An Old Testament which mostly you know, the Koran is a lot like the Lot, like the Bible. There's a lot of stuff in there. And uh, and if you're you know you just if you're just Jewish and you believe in the Old Testament, how they explain.
Speaker 1: Let us I would say, They would say angels. They would say angels, And I understand.
Speaker 2: But angels aren't. Angels aren't aren't aren't God.
Speaker 4: Angels aren't in indirect uh do.
Speaker 2: It with any of the creation and stuff like that, So they can't.
Speaker 1: Create or Satan would be creating like crazy. So I got some stuff right here. Okay, so here's something we need to understand, even though he is trying to create through transhumance. But anyways, okay, so here's here's what here's what you guys can to understand as well, Jesus receiving worship as well. Okay, no man is going to be able to receive worship like David was talking about. So we got second or second Flippliants nine through eleven says, where wherefore God also hath highly exalted him and given him a name which is above every name. That at the name of Jesus, every niece should bow of things in heaven, things in the earth, and things under the earth, and that every tongue shall confess that Lord, that Jesus Christ is lord to like glory of God the Father. So you guys understand that's religious worship. Okay, that ain't gonna happen for a man if you're a Unitarian. And and that's separate from God the Father. Right there, you're seeing that there's a separation between persons right there, right So it's like you're seeing that also Also, you guys gotta understand in Revelation one eight it says that I am the Alpha Omega, the beginning, in the ending saith, the Lord which which was and which is to come in the Almighty. So Jesus is that's that's that's the and then also the Father says that in Isaiah. Okay, and also the Father says that later in Revelation. So how are you going to have one say that? And then Jesus say that if you want to listen to the you got to read all the scriptures and you got to speak all of them and then come out with your your thinking. Don't just go with the this. Isaiah says that there's one God and that's only God, the Father and Jesus can't say that. What Jesus is saying that right here, and he's also receiving religious worship, which.
Speaker 5: R Hey, where is that hero? Israel our Lord is won? Is that is that?
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 5: For that's you know? And again and and this is not to beat up on the Hebrews. I'm just I'm familiar with. Of course, they they're Antichrist. They reject the Messiah, the majority of them, many are coming to the knowledge of salvation through Christ Jesus.
Speaker 3: But when that word.
Speaker 5: When it says here Israel the Lord is one, it's the word means unique.
Speaker 1: He is unique.
Speaker 5: He is unlike all other Elohim, all other gods, little g gods. And so it's not saying he's just one, as one, like a number one. It means he's unique from all others. I turned to Psalm twenty two. Psalm. Psalm twenty two is a prophecy. And of course it's in an Old Testament. For those who who haven't really, you know, read the Bible, the psalms are in the Old Testament. So they've been around as old as the five Books of Moses, as Genesis. They've been around for well, you know, almost as long, right, almost anyway. And so it starts off with this in Psalm twenty two. And this is an I think that'st new King James version. My God, My God, why have you forsaken me? Remember where Jesus said that hanging on the cross, right? And then it goes on, why are you so far from helping me? And from the words of my groaning right, and goes on to say he cries in the daytime? Uh. And then it goes on into song to say, but you are holy enthroned in the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in you. They trusted and you delivered them. They cried to you and you and were delivered. They trusted in you and we're not shamed, shamed. Then he goes on again, the prophecy of Jesus. But I am a worm and no man, a reproach of men, and despised by the people. All those who see me ridicule me. You all remember that, right, yes, sir, If he let him call down angels, he'll come there. They'll take him down like right, They ridiculed him. Right. They shoot out their lips, they shake their heads, saying, he trusted in the Lord, let him rescue him, let him deliver him, since he delights in him. Right. And so we see this prophecy a picture hundreds of not at least hundreds, if not a thousand, years before Jesus is on the cross. I if you were just to say those words and not not not call out what section the scripture it is in, I would imagine that amount of day Hebrew who rejects Jesus for God. Oh yeah, you're talking about that Jesus God.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's good, Yeah, good. Absolutely, he's He's all over the Old Testament. There's so many Christ types in the Old Testament. You just can't deny that Jesus is in every book of the Old Testament. You know, yes, and once once you like dig into it like that, it's like you get this revealing and it's like, whoa, this is crazy. And the touch on you reiterated Brother Dave about the Shama due to sixty four when it talks about you know how how they used the one which is hot if they were to use just the one word that means one, which is yahied and that yah head is a singular oneness that can't tolerate plararity at all. It's just by self standalone, you know. So there's a difference between yaheed and there's a difference between a god, you know. So those are those are good right there. And also what Josh was talking about before Jesus receives worship anytime throughout the scriptures when angels, when somebody bows down to an angel, the angel automatically stops him, was like, do not worship me. I'm a servant just like you. There is not one time in scripture where somebody worshiped Jesus went on their knees worship him, call them God that Jesus said, get up and do not worship me. I'm just a servant. No, he always accepted worship from everybody, because he know he is.
Speaker 1: He says, he says that I am like, he says.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 5: I want to thinking of the thinking of the woman at the well, the woman at the well, when when uh, he said, there's coming a time when they were worth worship. Neither in this mountain or on that mountain. God is looking for those who worship in spirit and in truth, because God is spirit. And then he says, the one that you're seeking, He tells her, I am the one that you are seeking. I am he So, either Jesus is a crazy town man, he's crazy, he's a liar, or said he is who he said he was and who he says he is. If we read on in the scripture, of course, you all know that he's the only man who ever died said I'm going to rise in three days, I'm going to do this, and he did. You know, that's just a bunch of hyperbolic statements from Jesus. Freak people. Well, no, I'm kind of summarizing here the whole wholeness of this. But if we look at the scripture, we had a bunch of men who ran scared, and then after their Lord and Savior rose from the grave. These guys were emboldened to eat and hang up down across and die. They were so sure of who he was that they were willing to give up everything prior to that. It was like, oh, man, you know he was supposed to save us from.
Speaker 3: Rome, right, yeah, even like Thomas when Tom is downed, you know, and I don't want to see. And this is after jesus resurrection. And then when he's seen Jesus and he put Jesus was like, go ahead, touch my wounds and touched him. He was like God, oh, my Lord and my God, you know, and he acknowledged, he acknowledged that Jesus was at that moment, and he didn't believe it at first from just off for here said what the apostles were saying. He was like, I got to see this for myself. And when he did, he was like, my Lord and my God, you know, yes.
Speaker 5: And he said you're blessed. You're blessed because you see, but blessed more blessed those who believe you have not seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seen, right man.
Speaker 1: And then also everybody said, that's Christian says that Jesus is my Lord and savior. Right, So let's go back to Isaiah forty three eleven through thirteen, as I even I am the Lord, and beside me there is no savior. I have declared and have saved, and I have showed that there is no strange and among you. Therefore you are my waitnes, says Saith the Lord, I am God. So understand something. So Jesus has to be part of that of the Godhead because he's our Lord and savior. So if you're out here calling Jesus your Lord and savior and then you go back to Isaiah and God Yahweh says that there is no savior besides me, then what are we doing here? You know, we got to take the whole scripture in context, and we got to put it and understand. No matter if you read something, you need to connect it down in the in the you know.
Speaker 5: The oldest Well, what is Paul right? Even he says that if Jesus is not who he said he was, we were we are with people without hope.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: Whenever Paul was like a Jew of Jews. You know, I'm usually Israelite among Israelites, right, and and.
Speaker 1: He's either one hundred and fifty or zero. You know, he's like the boys one hundred and fifty and he will going sligh everybody he needs a sleigh or he you know, that's what That's how he was. So he needs to make sure I believe Paul needed to make sure one. And then once he finds out that that he believes that he goes one fifty, he's going, you know what.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's a good point like us.
Speaker 1: And I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: Do it right now.
Speaker 1: Let's go, baby, you know what I mean, that's how we should be Like Paul. I don't care what anybody says. All right, Okay, so you guys got to understand that also, Uh, we got to okay, does anybody want to Jason want to touch on anything or does anybody want to go? I want to take the mic the old time.
Speaker 2: You can go back to it.
Speaker 4: We can go back to the Old Testament. We were talking about the Angel of the Lord. All right, let's go Joshua thirteen when it came to pass. Uh, this is when he was there going to the Battle of Jericho and he comes up upon a man that's in there staying there with a sword dron and he's like, are you with us or against us? And yeah, take off your shoes. You are on hollow ground.
Speaker 1: Which's right.
Speaker 4: And he knew what that meant because he was there with Moses when God said that, when the when he was when he said the same thing, when Jesus said the same thing to Moses.
Speaker 2: So that that and he the Angel of the Lord, not a angela the Lord, which.
Speaker 1: Is Gabriel capital to capital, the captain of the of the Lord as well.
Speaker 4: You could say the word the word, because you can't talk to God straight up and you're you, you'll probably explode if.
Speaker 2: So, that's why that's why.
Speaker 1: He is sent. He's the he was the he was, he was a voice in.
Speaker 4: The burning bush. That proves it right there, because who else would know that? Who else is say it like that?
Speaker 1: And if you don't study, if you don't study too, like dude, my whole life before, like I always thought that God was in the burning bush. I always thought that. And then also, oh here's another one. The Angel of the Lord showed up when Abraham was going to sacrifice. Isis Jesus saw with his own eyes that a man was about to do this, and he was like, okay, that probably pushed him, Like hey, you know that probably push them even more to want to do this, for all of us to die on the cross, because he was like, whatsoever a man to do this? He stopped them right there, says the Angel of the Lord. Stop them. And it's capital letters and it and that could be I don't know, we're just that could be Jesus saying, well, here's here's language.
Speaker 5: Language does us falls short sometimes because when we hear the word the Angel of the Lord, we're thinking, like this angelic being, but angelos, the angel just means an announcer, a trumpeter of the Lord. And so so the the language kind of does us a disservice. We find that a lot. And that's why we have to if we really want to really really pull Jesus out of the scripture, we want to see him, we got to go deeper than just a cursory just reblast through the scripture and.
Speaker 2: That and that Angel of the Lord is never he never even has a name, is never named. It's you.
Speaker 5: You have good point.
Speaker 4: Other other angels that show up that always have a message, that I always have a message, but this one, but he also commands worship.
Speaker 2: That commands worship.
Speaker 4: So that's your assessment would be contradicting itself.
Speaker 2: If it was, if it was that way, so that's.
Speaker 3: Right, right, even with the Angel of the Lord, with abraham sacrifice of Isaac, that whole picture is a christ type thing, because I do believe, like Josh said, I do believe this is Jesus, because you know it starts in twenty two eleven, it's the Angel of the Lord. If we keep reading, it says, uh, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me. And Abraham lifted his eyes and looked, and behold behind him was a ram caught in the thicket by his horns. And Abraham went and took the ram and offered it up as a offering. Now, if you continue to read, if you continue to read, with that sacrifice exactly, and then it says Abraham a second time from heaven said by myself. It says, by myself, I have sworn. Only God can swear by himself. And Jesus declare, he declares, he's the Lord. And then if you go down, it says, because you have obeyed my voice. Now the reason I think this is Jesus. And if I have to present a case, this would be it. This whole concept terror is a Christ type. We have the father and the son Abraham and his son. Abraham's son was bringing the wood for his offering as Jesus Christ held the cross for taking himself to us all to the to the cross to be uh you know, crucified. Then we also have we have the lamb being the ram being caught in the thicket. If you go back to the crucifixion, he wore the crown of thorns. What else do we have? We have just things like that is like you see the whole Christ type in this analogy. So I think God was giving us this vision, like showing us that the Angel of the Lord. Yeah, we can say, all right, man, we know that that can be God, but it's not Jesus. But here Jesus, I mean God is Father. God has given us this whole picture of the foreshadow of Jesus Christ in this picture right here. So this is what gives me the confidence to be like, yeah, I got.
Speaker 4: We also have a we also have a version of the Holy Spirit in that situation, because there is a servant that goes and gets.
Speaker 2: Uh uh it Rebecca by the by the will, and his name is yeah means comforter.
Speaker 1: So what is what is?
Speaker 2: What is the Holy Spirit? He is the comfort.
Speaker 5: Comforter Okay, I got another one.
Speaker 4: He's always unnamed and the Holy Spirit never always. He always professes to Jesus. He always professes the deed of Jesus Christ. He never he's never named. But you find out his name earlier in the in the book because he was.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: But he got understand too, Isaac.
Speaker 4: Isaac wasn't no little kid, okay, he wasn't like he was like ten years old.
Speaker 1: He was probably about if you.
Speaker 4: Understand when when this happens, he did. When he does, he disappears for like he did in the days that he's gone. Not mentioned in that part of the book is three days.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. I had another type. I got another type to add to Darius's pile of types of Jesus throughout the scripture. It's Genesis thirty seven Joseph. I man, we could refer to Joseph so many times of of God's ways, you know. And if you remember, Joseph has a dream. He tells his brothers, y'all are bound down before I'm paraphrasing, okay, and then they get ticked off. They're like we're nuking this dude. This dude is going down. We don't like him. But he tells his father, you're gonna bow before me, and his father is looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 5: That is a type of Jesus. It's a type that the father would bow down before the sun.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And also the Angel of the Lord also talks to Abraham and also speaks to I can't remember the one that had that had the other the other kid, Hagar. It says, I will multiply. He doesn't say like he's not saying like God will multiply. He says, I will multiply. You know, I want to multiply the multiplying diceed you know, like he says I. So that's interesting. Also Daniel three twenty five. It says that uh. It says that this is when they're in the fire, right. It says that he answered and said, lo, I see four men loose walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt, and the form of the floor is like the son of God, not a son of God. Jesus is in the fire, saving these gentlemen and taking it out of the fire. It says it doesn't say a son of God, the son of God, and it's all capital letters. So I think that's really interesting that that that's also Jesus in the Old textament, and you know, you can't deny it, you know, it's it's very interesting, very interesting.
Speaker 5: Man. I need to look that up in the original Hebrew. I need to look and see what the actual it.
Speaker 1: Might have been written in Aramic and I'm not sure if it was. I think it switched to Aramaic in the third chapter. I think the second chapter was Hebrew and the third was Arameic. So we're gonna have to get in the Arameic there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So you know what's crazy that you guys bring that up. I'm sorry, Like, have you guys ever heard about the Targooms? So basically the Targooms is basically the old and if you read a lot of these passages that we're talking about, they always refer to to as the word, yes word, and yeah, I've heard that from Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've heard from uh from bro zen Garcia, he says, he says, instead of it being like it was written and that was the second translation. Even though everybody goes in the septuagen The second transition was the Targo them so and it says the word like throughout the Old Testament everywhere bro, which is talking about Jesus. Bro Yes, exactly.
Speaker 5: So you know that's just that you're always reading more right, always going deeper if it's available in a lot of ways. We kind of have no excuse not to these days.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I was gonna say that, man. That's why when Jesus says, I never knew you at this very moment, with all the technology we have, you better know Jesus. You know what I mean, because you could you could read, you can you can learn Arameic, you can you could read that, you can learn Greek, you can learn all this. People to learn Spanish, which is no problem, but you can learn Aramic, you can learn Hebrew, you can learn Greek. You have all you know, we don't have all the time in the world. But hey, there's no excuse, man, So you can find out what they said, just like a brother David is doing, going back to the Paleo Hebrew and all that. It's interesting. I have another spot that Jesus is called God, and this is Paul and Titus two verses twelve to thirteen, and says, teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly loss, we shall live soberly, righteously and godly in the president of the world, looking for that blessed hope and glorious appearing of the Great God and our Savior Jesus Christ, God and our Savior. That's another time calling them us. This is Paul speaking. He said the Hebrew of Hebrews, he's calling Jesus Savior and he's calling them God. That would be that would never happen for somebody that knows the Old Testament like Paul knew, and if he was a Hebrew that would never happen. Okay, So he'd give example.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Peter and tewod Peter. One on one, he says, Simon, Peter, he's servant and apostle of Jesus Christ to those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ. Yeah, those two are parallel with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've checked it, and I've actually checked it to make sure too. That and it's a fluent set is when he's saying that, And I want.
Speaker 5: To encourage Christians. Specifically, we got to stop thinking that the Disciples were a bunch of like westernized guys or even Englishmen. These guys were Hebrews, the original set of Disciples, or all hebrew Every one of them grew up in a Hebrew house believing that uh, you know, and the five books of Torah that they they studied vigilately. Young boys were required to.
Speaker 3: Know Genesis absolutely.
Speaker 5: These guys, these guys knew this. They lived the scriptures for real, and so for them to say this is not a light thing. For them to say what you just read right about our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. That that that was in their day, that was even that was a dangerous things like blasphemy.
Speaker 1: You get stoned and killed for it. That's why Jesus is going to get stoned when and then he's what he say that I am?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Everybody?
Speaker 5: Why what?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Another another thing we got to understand is who's on the right hand of the father? You know, if if Jesus you know what I mean, who's on the right hand if it's not separate persons. Now, Steven, when he when he got he said, he looked up and he saw Jesus at the right hand, right, So Jesus is at the right hand of the Father. So who's on the right hand if there's is it just if it's just the oneness, it's if God the Father was actually manifested and it's only God the Father or some people just stick with it, it's only Jesus and Jesus is God the Father.
Speaker 3: Understand that the whole motial modalism things. Jesus is the Holy Spirit, you know, and.
Speaker 1: The only focus on Jesus.
Speaker 3: Be careful, there's a distinction always his father, son, holy Father.
Speaker 5: Okay, I know this this might seem off off subject, but you just brought it up. How do we and this is something I consider, how do we avoid modalism all these things that are creeping up, these ideals that that sound right, you seem right right? How do we avoid that? How? I know what the answer is, But how do we avoid going off in the wrong direction about who Jesus is, or who the Father God is, or or how salvation comes? How do we avoid that?
Speaker 1: You just got to listen to the to the way that I think you got to listen to the way that it's spoken of the way that they speak. Instead of saying like it's three different persons, they'd be like it's three parts.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They switch like it's you just have to listen, But you gotta have to study though first, Like we said, to show thyself approved to understand that.
Speaker 5: Speaking correctly, right, I agree, But what I'm getting at is that, Look, I know, I know college professors that could quote scripture way better than all of us combined.
Speaker 1: The devil two The devil can't do.
Speaker 5: That's right, and so what what's the what's the different factor? The different factor, the defining factor is Holy Spirit.
Speaker 1: Take it to the Holy Spirit of that He's a teacher of all things to lead you into all understanding right on.
Speaker 5: And this is where they fall flat. And this is why they they don't hear that still small voice. And I'm speaking specific Christian. If you Christian person, brother and sister in Christ Jesus, if you don't hear from God, you might want to consider how how your relationship is with the one whom you call Lord and Savior. All of us can hear that still small voice, but we got to listen. We gotta be prepared to hear from the Most High through His Spirit, his Holy Spirit, and he will lead you into all understanding.
Speaker 1: Okay, speaking speaking of the Holy Spirit, this is something we need to understand. Okay. It says Holy Spirit. Okay, it's one Corinthians twelve, Verses ten through eleven. It says to another, the work in Americas to another, prophecy to another, discerning of spirits to another, diverse kinds of tongues to another, interpretation of tongues. But all these work, if that one and the self same are the self same Spirit, dividing to every man severely as he will. Like the spirit has his own will. So if the Spirit has his own will, and then Jesus says, will, I will follow the will of my Father. So Jesus has a will, and now God, the Father has a will. There's three separate wills. So that makes three separate persons. But they're all will Godhead.
Speaker 3: Right, and I understand that. In his verse, in his verse it says the Holy the Holy Spirit is identified as a person. It says he the Father, and the scene the Father, and the Son sends the Spirit who manifests himself in all believers. So it's like the Spirit is, like you said, Josh, She's the giver of gifts. Yeah, it raises. The spirit is what raises people from death to life. The spiritual the spirit is a personal person of the Godhead. That's why it's talked about. Now, that's why he's talked about when it says what is it not not? What's the scripture says, uh, I think, don't think the Holy Spirit. Don't crust the Holy Spirit. You know that's right, So right, don't crust the Holy Spirit. He's a person. He's not a force. He's not he's at a distinctive person of the Godhead. So it is awesome that you brought it up like that. What's the difference with the one this and modalism the Holy Spirit?
Speaker 5: Dude, dude, and that that's what And I write, I'm sorry to pack my book. I write this, uh continuously at the end of sections, I say, pray and ask Holy Spirit to explain to you what you just read. And and but Jesus said, he said to the disciples, Remember these guys were not a bunch of Englishmen like we portrayed so often. They weren't Westernized. They were Hebrews. And Jesus said, from now on, you'll pray in this man in the name of the Father, of the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Yes, right and right.
Speaker 1: That's religious worship too. When when it's religious worship, when you when you're baptizing the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, that's religious worship for all three God the Father would never have that if they were not bought at the Godhead. Also we have lying to the Spirit. We have Acts five, verses three through four. But Peter said Anias, why hath Satan filled thine hearts to lie to the Holy Ghost and to keep back back part of the price of the land whilst it remained, was it not thine own? And after it was sold? Was it not in thine power? Why thou hast conceived conceded this thing in thine heart? And that's how not lied unto men, but unto God. So when you lie to the Holy Spirit, it says that you're lying to God.
Speaker 5: Well for those for those who don't know that sectionion of scripture, what happen is they were all basically giving up their worldly goods and sharing with the group and creating like this communal living and and people brought stuff in and just poured it on the pile, so to speak. And they went and lied and said, yeah, well we we sold it for this we had this much. And he dropped dead on the spot.
Speaker 1: And the wife, the wife came and she dropped dead as well. Not just him, but the wife came and dropped dead as well.
Speaker 4: So, guys, and John fifteen twenty six, where Jesus speaks to the Holy Spirit, Uh, where to go there is? He says, But when the comforter has come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the spirit of truth which proceeded from the Father, he still testify of me me that's right? Which yeah, and it's uh. And Jesus has to go with the Holy Spirit to come, so that that's that's that's kind of you know, it's kind of crazy to me.
Speaker 5: The scripture says, I'm sorry, forgive me if I'm wrong. That the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, is that right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: And how much prophecy is that he fulfilled? Ay?
Speaker 3: John fourteen twenty six als So just like brother Jason said, man, it's like, but the counselor the Holy Spirit the Father will sent him in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of everything I have told you. So, the Holy Spirit is our teacher, he's our instructor, he's a gift giver. You know, he is part of that God, and.
Speaker 1: He's guiding us every decision you make. You know, it's like it's like God versus Satan and everything we do right. I always say that. So every decision you make, from the minute small decision to the major decisions you make, the Holy Spirit is guiding you. And you're gonna you're gonna feel him guiding you. And when you really are walking with God instead of just being a believer, I believe I dare.
Speaker 2: People to to that.
Speaker 4: Get stuck in the Bible or actually you're he's getting interested to you know, take it, write it down, pray to the Holy Spirit about it, and it might not happen that day, but it's gonna come and and it's gonna come to you, and it's gonna and seriously, it's it's it's really weird.
Speaker 5: You mean when you ask for instruction, Yes, sir, Yes, I so agree with you. I have never seen God Holy Spirit not answer God. Doesn't it say the Father loves to give good things? And you are who are a sinner? If you if your son asked you for something, you're gonna ask for bread, You're gonna give him a snake. Right, And so whenever I've asked when I don't understand something, oh shoot, I remember. Holy Spirit is the one who told me many years ago that uh, space aliens were demons. No man told me that. Holy Spirit said it, and it opened up WHOA, just the whole world just changed.
Speaker 3: I went, oh, makes sense, makes sense.
Speaker 1: I can show you, guys a separate two real quick, between Jesus, you know, and and God the Father and the Holy Spirit. So, and this is also religious worship, okay, for the Holy Spirit. It says, also this is Luke twelve, verses eight eight eight through twelve. Also I say to you, whosoever shall confess me before men, him, shall the son of Man also confess before the angels of God. He hath denied me before men, shall be denied before the angels of God. And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven for him. But under him that blaspheth against the Holy Spirit, it shall not forgiven. And when they bring unto that, synagogues and majesties, our magistrates and powers no thought how and what thing ye shall answer, and what ye shall say for the holy ghosts, I'll teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say. So I'm gonna tell you right there. It says that you speak against the son of Man, which is Jesus, but blasted against the Holy Spirit is not. It's that's that's religious worship too. It's placing the Holy Spirit because like uh, brother David, Idarius and Jason were saying, it's he's guiding us. And if you start blaspheming against the Holy Spirit, he's there personally with you, you know what everything, So if you blasphemy him, you know that's that right, there is an unforgivable sin. So you guys need to be careful with that. Why would God place it so high for the Holy Spirit to be you know, that's the unforgivable sin because he's you know, got to understand that. So it's it's separating.
Speaker 2: How do you Wiler says, is how do you blasphemy the Holy Spirit?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What what constitutes that?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: If you deny him? If like that's a.
Speaker 1: I think it's denying.
Speaker 2: That's a hard that's a hard thing to.
Speaker 5: One time I did a teaching and I said, attributing something that's that's not from God to Holy Spirit is also blaspheming the Holy Spirit. So attributing that that I don't know, something, yeah it's doctrines or demons or something, and attributing it to the Holy Spirit, which by the way, in a sense, what they're gonna do with with AI in the near future, they're gonna okay, yeah, and so that that's gonna be unforgivable. I'm just thrown that out there, Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it kind of it kind of lines up to like even taking the market the beast, that's another thing that's unforgivable. So you know how you just how you just mentioned it is like the image we were made in God's image. Now the beast is trying to create his own image, and if you take that image, you for for your humanity. But that's why the transhumanism comes into play.
Speaker 1: That's why the nephilem they couldn't be saved because made in God's image, right, so.
Speaker 4: The devil has the devil has his own trinity as well, you know like that, but that I feel like that the mark of the beast is like that's blasting me the Holy Spirit, because that's his version of sealing you with his mark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's that Ephesians, You've been sealed the promise of Holy Spirit. Yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, once you receive the Holy Spirit, you're you're you're good.
Speaker 5: Sealed, se.
Speaker 2: Done over there.
Speaker 5: That's right. To forget that God has a mark. God is actually mentioned several times throughout scripture. Okay, the mark of the beast is a corruption of the ideal of God's having a mark. We all know everybody's even worldly people have heard of the mark of the beast, but not even a lot of Christians haven't understood that God has.
Speaker 3: A mark absolutely.
Speaker 5: And so where is it where it says, I forget what it's an old Testament where he tells the angels to go in and kill everyone and women and child children. But he says, one angel, put my mark upon those who cry out in the street for the abominations done in the city. Put my mark on God. You have a mark, yes, And then the seals. The word mark and seal is kind of almost interchangeable in scripture, almost, and so that seal. Right, we have the seal of Holy Spirit.
Speaker 1: I also have a verse here. This is Jude. This is Jesus's brother, right, it's half brother, it says in Jude one through twenty one. This is also separation. You're gonna see, you're gonna see separation. Here it says, but ye beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying and the Holy Ghost, keeping yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ under eternal life.
Speaker 5: They're just mixing it.
Speaker 1: They're just yeah, you're gonna see three different people are talking about there, you know. So it's yeah, notice the separation, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's another one in Second Corinthians, where it says the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. That's the second second Corinthians thirteen fourteen. So here we always see right here a separate distinction. But they work together as one unity. They're always with each other. They don't ever contradict doing another. And another passage that you can go, which is underniwed was Jesus baptism. All threedom are president at.
Speaker 2: That one time.
Speaker 5: Jesus well please yes, yes, yep.
Speaker 3: And the spare as a dove was there. So it was like you you you can go all you want trying to say that there's there's not three persons that a god had undeniable. It has to get to the point where, if you honestly study the scriptures, you just have to bow down to it and praise God for it because it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and take all of it. And then uh Romans one twenty, for the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse. Okay.
Speaker 5: So I would emphasize that there without excuse, Yes, yes, okay. And and so we have to actively seek to deny Christ Jesus. You have to actively seek and and and listen. Listen, I I for the life of me, I don't understand. Maybe it's a good thing that we can't get our brain around how someone could decide to hate the one who died for yours, took your sin upon himself, he knew no sin became sin, right, oh my lord. And then to give and you'll give you his righteousness in exchange.
Speaker 1: No, And then I want that I want to show you where I think that that God, the Father is talking to Jesus. And Psalms one ten one it says, the Lord said, unto my Lord, sit there at my right hand until I make that enemy's thy footstill, Like the Lord saith unto my Lord?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: What's going on there? You know what I mean? It's really really interesting, man, Yeah, very interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And like he's which one did you just read?
Speaker 5: So what was that?
Speaker 1: That was Psalms one ten, verse one?
Speaker 3: Okay, because there's another song to where it's a song forty four where the father cause the father cause of the son, like you just mentioned it. So it says Psalm forty five six, you're thrown old. God is forever and ever. The scepter of your kingdom is the scepter of uprightness. Now how do we know this, Jesus? Because the writer of Hebrews reiterates the same passage and it says, but the son. But if the son, he says you're throwing over, God is forever and never, the scepter of uprightness is the sceptor of your kingdom. What we know and the heat in the book of Hebrews just talking about the son here, so it is we have the old the old talk.
Speaker 5: In here. It's talking about two different persons because it says, uh, therefore God, your God has anointed.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, bro, that's awesome. So just just just the New Testament reiterating it, just giving you the proof because if you don't believe it in the Old Testament that they were talking about Jesus, all right, we're gonna come back and we're gonna tell you that we're talking about the same We're talking about the same verse in the Old Testament. We're talking about Jesus here specifically. So there's no denialing that.
Speaker 5: The reason why you need to be grounded in the Old Testament scripture, I really we need a different word. I don't. I don't like old Testament means like it's something we need to throw out, like an old garment. It's it's I know, that's what we historically have sectioned out the Bible like that, but I don't know. It just doesn't sit well with me.
Speaker 2: I heard this from Chuck Missler.
Speaker 4: He said, the Old Testament is the New Testament concealed, and the New Testament is the Old Testament revealed. Man and if you and if you really really really study that and not just take of one verse theology.
Speaker 2: And and and stick with that, you're you're.
Speaker 4: You gotta get you gotta get the whole thing, even even the he begat he begat they began it.
Speaker 2: That's I know it's boring.
Speaker 4: But it's very very, very very important in it.
Speaker 5: His secret things in those scriptures, when you dig them out there is amazing. And your Chuck Missler was really good for that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because there's a story hitting in those names.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. And because I wanted to go back to that.
Speaker 4: Uh we were talking about uh Abraham Isaac and and because the Holy spirits on his way to get a gentile bride. That's how crazy that is that there's so many in Jesus' lineage. There's like five women that are gentile brides. You know, you got you got Ruth, you gott uh, you gotta who else, tamer or Tamart or whatever. You got a bo as his mom, Uh the harlet what was her name name? She was saved by Joshua because she.
Speaker 2: Was with the Mark, Yes, with her mark.
Speaker 4: So that's that's that's awesome. And and that That's why I love the Bible, because it's so precise, and it's always showing you that it's it's not just prophecy fulfillment, it's pattern all the.
Speaker 2: Way through pattern.
Speaker 5: That pattern is to look at prophecy fulfillment. But the actual way of God is to demonstrate a pattern, to demonstrate that that his well, really, his his his ways, his seasons right, his times and seasons right, his appointments. So he uses patterns for.
Speaker 1: That I wanted to show. I want to also show, like, uh this you know, like to worship, you know, like religious worship. You know, this is uh, this is John three, verses ten through eighteen. Jesus answered to send unto him art thou a master of Israel, and noahs uh not these things barely barely, I say, antide, we speak that we do, we do know, and testify that we have seen, and we receive our uh not our witness. If I have told you earthly things and he did not believe, how how shall you believe? If I tell you heavenly things, and no man had to send it up to heaven, but he that come down from heaven, even the Son of Men, which is in heaven and as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that who's whoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. So right there, I'm just gonna say this, you have to believe in the Son to have everlasting life. That is religious worship. Right, For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him may be saved. So I told you that Jesus, God the Father, said that he is the only savior in Isaiah, and now we have religious worship to the Son. They have to be connected, Okay. It can't just be a man that was born in Mary's womb as a virgin coming out and then God's gonna give him this religious worship, because that is blasphemy if you don't connect all the scriptures from the Old Testament to the New Testament altogether and then make it, you know, in context, and understand that there just you can't believe it all. Man, if it's not a godhead. You can't believe it all because it would contradict itself. But it's not contradict itself in any way.
Speaker 5: I wonder, bro, what what is the hindrance that you know? There'll be people out on the street, you know, regular folk that that's I believe in God. But Jesus is an offense to them, you know, I believe the scripture that says hearts are revealed by his name. I call it. Drop a Jesus bomb in the middle of a conversation in a room, drop Jesus. Watch the faces and you could you can see who loves them and who doesn't. And I just wonder, what is what is the offense? What's what's so offensive about Jesus being Lord and Savior? What is it? What? What's what's the hindrance?
Speaker 1: You know, it's it happened, and that's the only one that you know. Like if you ask the Ai, like for example, like tell a joke about Mohammad, the AI will not do it. What Jesus. Yeah, if you asked to tell a joke about Jesus is gonna come right out and do it. If you say, if you say Buddha, it won't do it if you say Mohammed or any of these other people, it won't do it, but it will definitely go and talk about Jesus, right, and uh, you know it's very interesting. Also, the demons they knew when they got cast out. They knew Jesus before. They already knew.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, we knew already. So Jesus, son, son of the Most High God, what have you come here the torments before point in time?
Speaker 1: They knew. So even the demons know, and some of you Christians don't know. That's terrible. That's terrible. The demons know. It's because man has a.
Speaker 4: Hard hard time wrapping it around their head that they don't they don't get to help in their salvation. They want to help, They want to do the worst. They want to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got Jesus is the only answer. But why well, what if I do this, this and this, it doesn't well, you know what, what they have the doctrine reverse.
Speaker 5: What happens is our love for Christ, Jesus and the leading of Holy Spirit causes us to do good works. You know, date King David said, will I give an offering that didn't cost me? Right? It's like I'm not giving the Lord an offering that doesn't cost me. What good is that? What kind of offering is that? But the fact is is that you know, our goodness is a dirty rags. I mean it's almost cliche, right, I mean for us, we know you know that, right, your your goodness is like dirty rags. Right. So, but the thing that the offerings that we give the most high come from him. It's like he gives us, he indus, he gives us the goodness that we pull her back to him. We we there And so I don't know, I'm losing my train of thought now, it's all of a sudden, but it's just like it's like I don't understand again, I don't understand why people would reject Jesus. I can't get my brain around it. Why if we could understand The only thing I can think of is in scripture it says that they love the darkness, they don't.
Speaker 3: Want a light. I had a baby believer one time, tell me the times she was like, it was like, it just makes so much sense because everywhere you go on the TV's, on the radio stations, everywhere, everybody always blaspheming Jesus. Everybody's always talking bad about Jesus making fun of him in the movies. But all these other gods are accepted everywhere, but Jesus is the one who always gets the heart and the stick and then the show down and the stick. And then she was like, that made me think, it's like he's got to be the true one, because why is everybody's mouth always attached to him in a negative way? You know, nobody wants to show him bluff. And sometimes when you think of it in a simple way like that, it's kind of true. Is like all religions talk about Jesus, whether they say he's got or not, they all talk about him. They all mock him on TVs, on the show. So when you sit back me like why, it's like it makes you think it's like he gotta be the truth then, because he's in everybody's mouth.
Speaker 5: He's the one who loved you first. It's like it doesn't make sense. He loves you immensely and you want to hate him. Doesn't make any sense, right.
Speaker 3: Right, It's crazy. It's crazy. You see it all over the place, the blasphem and Jesus said, we were making jokes of him, and this is take a step back and think about why, because he is who he says he is in this world and this world has has has a lowercase G God who is running it? Right now?
Speaker 5: That's right, that's right, that's right. Man.
Speaker 1: I have another one I'm trying to find real quick. It's a it's one that everybody. It's kind of like a controversial verse.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be bring it on.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be first John five. So first John, okay, five five through nine. Ah, Who is he that overcometh the world, that he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God. That that is he that come by water and blood, even Jesus Christ, not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the spirit is truth. But there are the that bare record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost. And these are uh, these three are one. It says it right there. Now some people will be like, that wasn't in the Greek, that wasn't it. But those people that were quoting this in like two hundred a d Okay, so it I'd have been further back. So we got to understand that. So I think that that verse is very important you know.
Speaker 3: That they are witness.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, read that bear witness and they're separating them there. So I think that's a very interesting one right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, there's another scripture that says, on the testimony of two or two or three witnesses, let a thing be so established.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, that's not true.
Speaker 5: That's true, right, yes, and so and we, by the way, our courts of law requires those things. Okay, at least at least in you know, even the world tries to tries to at least hold to some truths when they try to hold the truths, and there's no getting around it. If you want the truth, you have to adhere to the to the source of all truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, and guys, I love you guys, but I gotta go to work. Actually, got to get going too. Yeah, I gotta leap by side. This is I think I think we crushed it. I think we we wrapped everything around. Any last words, guys before we get off. I got probably like five minutes before I got to roll out any last words, dariens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just yeah, I would just like there was one script shore. I'll just briefly speaking in John A fifty six fifty nine Jesus caused himself God. Basically, when the Jews picked up the stones to stone them, he says, truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was I Am. So they picked up stones to throw at him. They knew that Jesus was claiming to be the I Am that was spoken of in Exodus three fourteen. And when Moses Axent was who should I say? Set me? He was like, the grade I am. Jesus right here is claiming to be God, and also my last one I'll go on John five eighteen it says this was the Jews who were seeking all the more to kill him because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, he was even calling God his own father, make oh hold on himself with God. So right there, we kind.
Speaker 1: Of got we kind of got the gist of it.
Speaker 5: I think it was yeah, yeah, yeah, something something's up with the internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just so.
Speaker 3: Sorry. You guys see me now, you got Yeah, I was just talking about when they were trying to kill Jesus because he claimed.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: The Jews picked up the stones. Right.
Speaker 1: If you're a believer in the New Testament, you believe in Jesus, you believe in you believe, that's it. He says that I am okay.
Speaker 5: So for Abraham, I am yeah, I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And then in John five eighteen, this last one, it says, this is why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own father, making himself equal with you.
Speaker 1: And that's what and that's what it is if you call yourself a son of God and in the Hebrew you're you're saying you were equal with God.
Speaker 5: Not only that, the first born in Hebrew understandings gets a double portion. Yeah yeah right. Jesus is the first forgotten. He's the first yeah.
Speaker 3: And alpha Omega. He can forgive sins, he receives worship all that. So, guys, i'd like to thank you guys Josh for having me again. This was awesome. We could have been for hours doing this. I love you so on behalf of the you dot dot l dot yes you well, that's you can find us all on YouTube and again I'm Darius j C I t B t V Jowles. That's Jesus Christ is the best jobs on my Facebook, Instagram TikTok all that. So Josh again, thank you for having me. I appreciate you, guys. And Jesus Christ is Lord and saviors. So man, I pray for the salvation. I pray for the salvation all all, all non believers. Man. And if you're on a fence and living a loop warm life, I pray that you truly repen and give yourself back to your Lord and go back to your first love. Love you guys, all right.
Speaker 1: Love you too, all right, David, Jesus.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The scripture says that there's no other name given unto men under heaven by which we must be saved. That name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Jesus your Shuahamashi, Jesus Messiah, the Jesus of the Bible. Okay. And and and that's that's what it just keeps going through my mind. There is there is no other way to the Father, okay. And and it is through his only begotten, the Son. And and I want to encourage you if you don't know him, it is actually very easy to just ask Jesus to make himself known to you. Even even those around Jesus said, help our unbelief, and so so ask call upon Jesus Christ to come into your heart, to make himself known to you so that you can know this Jesus that we talk about. Okay, it will not only change your life now, but it changes your eternal destination and and that and that's my story. I'm sticking to it. So listen. I'm David Beverly, Jesus freak computer geek. I've got a book that just came out, the Coming Flood of Ai, The Rise of the Nephelum Spirits. You can if you just type Flood of Ai and Amazon, it'll come up, okay, And I have a website, flood off ai dot com that will also take you there. So flood Ofai dot com. And listen, God bless you all. I love you all. It was awesome. If it was nighttime, I wouldn't be able to go to sleep right now. I'm trying you.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jason, maybe your last words, Bro. I just want to say thank you guys for coming on. Uh.
Speaker 2: It's a this was a really good, really good, uh really good study, really good for me.
Speaker 4: But I want to say end it with Isaiah chapter six verse I think its chapter six verse say where he says I heard the voice of the Lord.
Speaker 2: It's saying, whom shall I send who will good for us? And I said, here am I, so be that?
Speaker 1: Here am I?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Be that?
Speaker 2: And what he calls upon you, be that, be that.
Speaker 1: Be that here on my guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, So God bless everybody, and thank you for guys, for everything. You guys brought some new like to my my my mind. And uh now I can go back and actually, you know I need because I still need to get some stuff right with the Holy Spirit of my life.
Speaker 2: So let's uh, let's do this. This is awesome, good jog a right.
Speaker 1: All right, now, everybody, This is all I got to say right here. Okay, I think I already mentioned it before. But in Revelations one eight, Jesus says, I am Alpha Omega the beginning and ending, say the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come the Almighty. That that's Jesus speaking, And this is in heaven. John is in heaven, and Jesus is saying this. Okay, every need will bow. Okay, we got we got Jesus receiving you know, religious worship. Please guys, just study the word and understand. And this is no offense to anybody that's a Oneness, Pentecostal, Oneness, Unitarian, any of that stuff. We're just trying to do our best to go through the scripture study to sell thy self approved. This is what we believe, and we're not shoving it down anybody's throat. We're just showing you, guys what we that Holy Spirit has shown us in the scripture. Okay, that God has shown us, So don't be offended in the comment section, if you want to leave what you believe, then that's all good. But what we want to say is check out everybody's stuff, you know, check out check out all their stuff that they mentioned out of everything linked in the bottom. If you guys could please share this podcast, share their podcast with everybody that's listening. I'm sure they're gonna have this on their page. This is Josh Monday Music and Podcasts on YouTube, if you guys want to check us out. And also, I always like to end this in prayer, so let's do that Father out in the name of Jesus. We appreciate you, Lord, thank you so much for showing us you know, the Godhead you know, and we're trying to get it right.
Speaker 3: Lord.
Speaker 1: We're doing our best, and I just pray that you know, all these gentlemen, you know, send a leadion to angels to protect them as there. And also we want to pray for David's book let that get in the hands of everybody that needs it. Lord, you know who needs it. And you know that we're having this uh this change of technology and and and uh, I know that that damion or demon means intelligence and these are artificial intelligence, so they're making artificial bodies, Lord, and it could be demons that they're putting into these uh, these entities or these bodies. So we want to make sure that everybody is aware of this. So if you could let let his book flourish and get to as many people that needs to hear it, and let everybody that's on this panel please, like I said, say, you know, keep their family safe and and Lord please be with them. And and if there's anything that we need to get right, Lord, get it right. And anybody that's listening right now, if they need to get something right in their life, Lord, I want you to supernaturally break the chains that they have that's holding them back from being a true believers or walking with you. We don't want anybody to be lukewarm. Lord, and we want to make sure that we know you. We don't want, we don't want you know, Jesus to say that he never knew us, So show us how to know you. So please help us with that. Lord. We love you so much and we appreciate you in Jesus name.
Speaker 3: Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much. You guys did an amazing job and I hope everybody is blessed by this, this message. God bless you