Speaker 1: Welcome to big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Bigfoot Society and now let's get on with the show. Ari at Bigfoot Society, You've got the privilege of talking to ar La Collette Williams tonight. She's an individual that has known Bigfoot for the last seventy years. She's got a lot to share about that time that she's been one that has known Bigfoot, and I'm excited to talk to you today. Arla, your name has come up in a few conversations, but it's great to finally be able to get you on the phone. And how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. I love to talk about my life. And you know, I came into this several years ago. I got dropped down into the research community and I just started sharing. I'm not a researcher at all. I don't research. I've you know, known them or almost all my life, So I don't research. I do document, you know, some things, but I don't need to research to prove anything. Actually, I'm not about proving anything anyway. I just share my experiences.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. And you're from the great state of Oklahoma, correct, I am very cool.
Speaker 2: Call.
Speaker 1: I bet you that lends itself to some really interesting interactions. Sound there, But Arla, how far back do we want to go? Do we want to go all the way back to the beginning of when when you think you had your first interaction? You said, it's it's maybe a little hard to remember, but your your mom has told you about that that time period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I had my first What I remember as an experience was I was sick, and I was at my grandmother's and I was outside sitting on the ground playing in the dirt with sticks and flowers and rocks. And I love to do that, and so I was sitting there playing, and I heard someone walk up and I thought it was my grandmother. And when I looked up, it wasn't my grandma, or it was what I've come to call a hairy kid, which was a young juvenile male, and he probably, you know, I just have to guess it how far, but I know he wasn't very far from me, maybe ten or fifteen feet, you know, from me. We looked at each other for a little while, you know, and I think that's a hairy kid, because that was my only reference that what this was. I knew that, you know, he looked kind of human, but that was in my mind. So after a little while, he turned around and walked back off into the woods, and I jumped up and went in and told my grandmother what I'd seen, and she said, you know, I asked her, I said, what was that, Granny? And she said, what do you think it was? And so she let me think about it for a little while, and then she started to teach me about them because she knew also and had known her whole life as well. The actual encounter that I was talking about, I was free, and I was sitting on the bed in my mom and Dad's bedroom and the back window was open, and my dad was taking a bath. Mom was in the closet getting clothes ready for the next day, and she heard me talking to someone, and so she came out of the closet and she looked at the window and she screamed for my dad and she said, Arla's talking to a dirty, hairy man. Well, Mom and I were talking several years ago, and she asked me, she said, Arlie, do you remember that time? And she went through the story and I said, yes, Mom, I do, because I remember, you know, you screaming, and I remember Dad coming out of the bathroom and he went to the kitchen and he got a butcher knife and ran out the door. And she looked at me and she said, do you think that was a bigfoot? And I said, well, Mom, what do you think? And she said, oh, I sibed bigfoot And I said, yes, Mom, I think you did.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: You know, at that time, at three, I talked to everything. It's just always been what I've done ever since I was little. I started running off to the woods. When I could walk really good and get away, I would just take off, and so it you know, at three, of course, I didn't have it in my mind what a bigfoot would be, but at six I knew that, you know, this was a hairy kid, and I'd never seen a hairy kid before like this. And then of course my grandmothers then a little later, began to teach me about them.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that's fascinating. What area of Oklahoma was this sin it is?
Speaker 2: Well, it was about probably forty five miles from Tulsa, Oklahoma, which would be kind of in the eastern part of the state. I live in the southeastern part of the state now, but that was it's probably where that happened, maybe fifty miles as the crow flies from where I live now.
Speaker 1: Is that a Would that be in a certain county?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be in Okmogie County.
Speaker 1: Actually interesting, I think it's it's incredibly interesting how your grandmother seems to be really, really familiar with the bigfoot, but yet your mom like that's her introduction to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, my mom was afraid of everything when she was lit. She just you know, as to whether my grandmother would have ever taught me about them, you know, like she did, if I hadn't had that encounter, I don't know if she would or not. After that, of course, it opened my whole world to them. One of the things we didn't do when I was young and growing up fan for many years, we didn't talk about them in public or I mean, we might have friends or something that we would talk with, but we just didn't talk about talk about them at all.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that that was that they weren't talked about.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure there were probably a lot of reasons, part of that being people would think you're crazy, But it was more than that. You know, you had a lot of people that you just didn't talk about it. They were special and not everybody saw them. And so, you know, it's only been probably i would say, in the last ten years, maybe fifteen, this whole topic has exploded, and before that you just you just didn't hear much about it, other than maybe in a magazine or you know whatever. Of course, the Patterson Gimlin film that was in sixty seven it opened up up talk about it, but we steel didn't, you know, talk openly about it.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that your grandmother taught you a lot of things regarding this topic. Do you remember any things that she taught you that really stand out? In your mind after all these years.
Speaker 2: Everything she taught me was important. One of the things that she said is they are our neighbors, and as our neighbors, we are to be respectful. And you know, she'd say, you know, sometimes you see your neighbors and sometimes you don't, and sometimes you'd talk to your neighbors and sometimes you don't. So she taught me respect, but she taught me respect of everything. Everything in the woods. I was never taught to fear anything, regardless of what it was. You know, from the time I was little, I saw things and did things, and I was never told I couldn't do those things or I couldn't say those things. I could say anything to her, and if I needed to talk about it, I get to ask her about it. So you know, that basis there was important because she always also said, they're like us in ways and they're not like us in ways, and so you know, that foundation of respect of them was laid very early in my life. So that was just that was how it was.
Speaker 1: After the interaction at age six, did you regularly have interactions after that or was there a period of time where maybe a few years and then you had something happen.
Speaker 2: Again, well, they were always around. Whether or not there was any kind of interaction. It just happened when it happened, and I didn't go out to find them. In other words, I didn't set out and say, Okay, I'm going to go out and find them, because I was taught that was disrespectful as well. But I was in the woods all the time, so if they were around, I may know that they were around, and I may not. It just it goes back to that there are neighbors, you know, and your neighbors. If you have neighbors and they're busy doing something, you're not going to go bother your neighbors. It's just, you know how I was taught. Now, through the years, I did see them from time to time. There was a period of time when I was raising my children and going through that part of my life, I would see them from time to time. We hiked a lot with the kids and camped a lot and did those kinds of things. Now, I never taught my children when they were young about them because there was no reason for me to do that, and so it just didn't happened. If one of them would have had an experience, then I would have taught them about them, but it was it wasn't necessary at that time for me to do that at all.
Speaker 1: A question I usually ask people that I talked to, what do you feel that the Bigfoot actually is?
Speaker 2: Well, they were here before we were, and they came here from someplace else, and so they are flesh and blood as sure as we are flesh and blood. But they also can do things. You know, people talk all the time about now you see them and now you don't. How did that happen? You know? So they have those abilities. I believe we have those abilities, but we walked away from those at some point. Many people still hold those abilities. I've seen elders do things that a lot of people say can't be done. One of the stories I tell is when I was a teenager, there was an in demand that lived in the town that I.
Speaker 1: Grew up in, Big so society would be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: He never had a car and he lived way out in the country, so he always walked. He'd seem walking downtown and if he was going home, he would be walking down towards the end of town and go out in the country. Well, one day after school, some kids and I were dragged Maine, and he was down at the end and was turning to go towards his home, and I said to the kids, I said, I'm going to stop and pick him up. And they started, no, no, he's got medicine. You can't do that. No, no. And what that meant was that there were things he did that they didn't consider or something that they wanted to be a part of. And actually they were definitely afraid. But I said, okay. But I drove past him and went on the road out to his house. And that old road you had to drive in the middle of it. I mean, this was a long time ago, and it was several miles out to where he lived. I drove in the middle of the road all the way out there. No car passed me from behind, no car met me, and we drove all the way out. When we got to his house, he was walking up on the porch. Now, how did he do that? He remembered how to do those things. One of our grandmother of the International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, who are grandmothers from around the world who have made a difference, we are at a gathering and there was a very very bad storm coming and it was headed right towards us. And she walked out and she put her hands out and she said some things. We weren't close enough to hear her. But when she put her hands up, that cloud moved, and there were several of us saw that cloud move and change its direction. Now, how did she do that? She remembered the connection. So you know, people nowadays you hear of all kinds of things that people are doing that. So many have said, you know, you can't do those things, but you can do them if you remember what connection.
Speaker 1: So you actually you saw that individual have that connection with the cloud in person.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did. I wasn't the only one there either.
Speaker 1: Do you have Native American heritage?
Speaker 2: I have Cherokee blood? My grandmother told me from the time I was little enough to understand that I carried Cherokee blood, but I carry a lot of other blood as well. And what she told me was, if I dishonor in blood, then I've dishonored all the blood that I carried. I don't have a CDIB, so I'm not a registered tribal member. And I wasn't taught by her in the Cherokee way. I was taught by her own experiences of a photo. Several people have seen it. It's my grandmother. She couldn't remember exactly what year it was. She was giving me some photos, probably a couple of years before she died, and we were looking through them, and there was this one photo that she was all stretched out walking and it's the Bigfoot Walk and I think we figured it's somewhere early fifties. I don't know for sure, but I said, Grinn, what were you doing? And she said, I was doing the walk And that's what that picture is is of her demonstrating out of the Bigfoot Walk and she has this grin on her face. So and my grandfather, I think she said, took that photo. So it wasn't a photo I ever saw in my whole life. And I was always going through her photos and when some of us kids would get together, we'd get the picture box out and go through all the old photos. But I never saw it until that couple of years before she passed, when she was giving me some photos. So I don't know where she had it. I didn't ask her. I didn't think to ask her, you know, where she had had that.
Speaker 1: But so when you say that she's doing the bigfoot walk in the photo. Can you kind of describe what she was doing?
Speaker 2: Well, she's got that one arm stretch to the front, the others want back in her feet and a long way apart. You could definitely tell what it is when you look at it. So if that was in the early fifties, the Patterson Gimlin hadn't even been filmed yet, Jerry Cruz, that whole thing right, which was fifteen Yeah, hadn't happened yet, and yet she knew.
Speaker 1: That's fascinating. You mentioned something where it's almost like people forget their connections to things, and some people have still have those connections. And I've talked to a lot of people over the last five years, and I had some really interesting things happen in Oregon. But do you think there's there's kind of a theory that I have where I don't know if it's it's crazy or not, but being in close proximity or being around the same area that these big foot are could help people remember or unlock certain things I do. Do you know what I mean? Does it sound kind of weird or no?
Speaker 2: Not my life it's weird. It's interesting with them and you know, through the years, I've talked to a lot of Indigenous people from around the world, not just Native Americans here, but other elders as well, and a lot of them have talked about, you know, about this our law looking away from it. In the case of the thirteen Indigenous grandmothers, they did many things that you know, I was able to witness hundreds of people witness not just me that you know, you go, wow, that happened. That happen And it's just amazing that connecting back into those things. And it's as simple as shifting your paradigm, opening your mind and shift that paradigm, that belief system that you have, and then open your heart, and it's amazing what all comes to you. It's one of the easiest things in the world to having en counter. And you know, people tell me all the time, I've been trying for years, you know, and it's like, what are you doing, you know, what are you doing to try to have this encounter? And you know, they are, well, I'm going out in the woods and I'm looking, and I'm knocking on trees, and I'm doing food and I'm doing all this stuff. And if that's what you want and If that's the interaction that you want, that's fine. But if you want to know more, you know, and I don't know how many people through the years that I've talked with who then shifted their paradigm went at this a totally different way and had an encounter. Was been working with a couple of people, just helping them. I don't tell people what they have to do. We just talk and I listen to you know, what they're saying and how they're seeing it, and so they'll begin to grasp that. You know, this is as simple as going in anywhere, whether you're going into the woods or whatever, and you're being very respectful, You've opened that heart, you've shifted your paradigm, and you just beat go have fun. Don't go thinking I'm going to go out there and I'm going to see something. Go be in the woods and enjoy yourself and love it and become a part of that. And people all the time have those encounters. It's you know, I talked to people all the time who've had an encounter. They had been trying for years to have an encounter or to have anything, and it just wasn't happening for them. And when they changed their approach. Things began to happen. Maybe in the beginning all they heard were whoops, or maybe they heard what sounds like knocking on trees. Maybe they saw a structure that looked strange to them, like it couldn't have been naturally formed, or they saw footprints. All of these things are part of that beginning understanding for a lot of people. But you take it one step more. You're there, and I always tell people if you feel uncomfortable, if you feel like you're being watched, or you just have that feeling like maybe I shouldn't be here, that you start talking. Tell them who you are, and I do it out loud. You know, whether you see them or not, just start talking, tell them who you are, tell them why you're there. And talking to them like that, whether you see them or not, puts in your mind that this is a being that understands you, and they do understand you. And so now you're trying to get to know someone that you'd like to know, and it's respectful to introduce yourself and why are you there? And I also tell them if you can't get past your fear or your uneasiness at that point, it's very simple turn around and just leave. Don't push well, because that fear is going to block everything, or you're going to have an encounter that you feel is a fearful encounter. So it is that simple. And I've seen it happen so many times in my life in this bigfoot world of people, that those things do happen.
Speaker 1: That's very, very good advice. I've actually talked to more than a few people lately where they have done that verbally, out loud communication. And then an interesting thing that's common between all of them is that usually right after they'll say something, there'll be something that will happen in the physical world as a response. Yeah, is that something you've experienced as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know I tell people too, don't negate something that happens that you're not sure about. Don't just negate it and talk it away, because that's a very easy thing to talk it away. No I didn't hear that, or no I didn't see that, and just let it be what it was and just continue, you know, doing what you're doing. I know I've spoke at conferences over the last several years across the United States and into British Columbia and One of the things that I always tell people when i'm speaking. The first thing is you don't have to believe the thing I'm going to say. I'm not trying to prove anything to you. I'm going to share my experiences.
Speaker 1: Big for society who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: The one thing that I do ask of you is don't just throw it out. If I say things that you think that there's no way it can be that way, don't throw it out. Just file it away somewhere and then if you have something happened, or maybe you have a friend that you trust has something happened, then you've got something to go back and look at. So it you know, we tend to want to well, I don't believe that, so you know, I'm not going to think about it anymore.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. Do you feel that you're actively communicating with any Bigfoot in recent years?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah. In my one book, My Life with the Harry People, it chronicles several years of my being a part of their lives. And it's interesting because I've always known of what people call the paranormal aspect of them. I've always known that about them. That was just part of it. Part of my teaching, part of my understandings, and part of my experiences. So I don't have a problem with that part that a lot of my experience has been in the flesh and blood communication and interaction. I don't know. I'm sure you probably do know Rick Taylor. Do you know that name? The man that had the experience with seeing the family.
Speaker 1: I haven't never talked to him, but I have heard of his story, which is really incredible.
Speaker 2: I'm the Arla he was with exactly. So yeah, and I've had a lot of other people who have seen them and very well seeing them. That doesn't mean that I had anything to do with that, because I'm not in charge of who they show themselves to or not. They choose to do that, and I would never ask them to show themselves to anybody. I just would not do it. That would be disrespectful for me, and it was, you know, part of my teachings as well. They do as they choose, And I know I have people ask me all the time, well will you show me the bigfoot? I'm sorry, I can't. I'm not going to ask them to do anything. You know, I hear people say, well, all go out and call them up or whatever. Oh no, that's I'm not going to do that. They're going to choose what it is they want to do. Al Caller is what I call him, is the bigfoot in the Rick Taylor story that did the alcol He's interacted with a couple of other people through the years. It wasn't anything I expected at all, but that was his choice to do. Blue is one of the family. He's a young or an older juvenile male. Now, I had a friend here who was staying with me. My dog was really sick, and we were sitting outside and I heard the Harry kids is what I call him. They were moving around. I could you know, you could hear them, and then all of a sudden, we got this horrible odor. Oh my gosh, it was awful. And I looked off out towards where I heard the noise and stuff going on, and there was Blue, and we said, you know, that's awful. Stop it. Well, that odor went immediately away, and we'd go back to talking, and then he would do it again, and we were like, stop it, that's horrible, and then he'd stop, and then later on he would do it again. There's other people who have experienced Blue as well. I have a photo blue. There were five of us who were just hiking and we all saw him and one of the girls said, I'm going to take a picture, and he knew exactly what we were doing. He didn't get up and leave, He just sat there and watched us. He was there's on the ridge in that area. There are these oh places where it's kind of a drop off and you can get back on the down side of that and stick, you know, a big part of your body over that and still you know, dug down in a hurry, you know, if you want to. So you know, I'm not the only one that's seen them. Do I see them more than other people? Well? Yes, but like I said, I don't go looking for them either. If they're there, they are, and if they're not, well, they aren't.
Speaker 1: When you are talking to them verbally, do they ever talk back to you in a way that you can hear?
Speaker 2: I actually have audio. I have one audio that was taken a long time. There was a male, young male that was around and he was like a bulldozer when he would come through the woods. He didn't try to be quiet at all. And so once July it was hot, I went off hiking and got back in the woods and setting there and I hard and comming, and I thought, I'm just going to ask him who he is, so out loud, I said, who are you? What's your name? And he said through telepathy through Justina, and I said it again and he said it again, Rugsna. Well, I didn't want to forget that, so I put it on my phone. And in October of the same year, I had been recording and I kicked back in my recliner and got my coffee and I'm listened to my recorder and I hear this voice say Ruegesna, and I was like, oh, I know that tame, I know that name. And I listened to the video. I mean, it's on Facebook that a girlfriend of mine did a video or put it all together for me with that audio and art where they're talking and he says Regustina, and then after a bit he says, approach slowly and if you're thinking about Regustina, he never went anywhere quietly or slowly, And then there are other things on it, and then at the end of it he says, we're going and that's the end of it. Now, prior to Regustina telling me his name. I was in the woods, spending the night in my tent and I am laying there and I hear walking up and I just agreet. I'm if I'm out wherever I'm at in any part of the United States or Canada or wherever, I always say hi guys, And so I heard him and I just said.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, and he did the funniest hell that sounded like he was saying hello.
Speaker 2: And I laughed at him. And there was someone who heard that, and they asked me, could they do that spectral analysis of it? And I said, I don't care if you want to. And so it came back within that range that people have assigned to Bigfoot on the analysis. You know, the spectral analysis really didn't matter to me. I knew who did it, so, but it was just interesting to see that and where that was. You know. I've got other videos too and audios of them playing with the coyotes, and you can hear them in the mix, and one of them, Indigo, who is a young male now who I've interacted with the most. The coyotes are going crazy, and then you can hear them mixed in a little bit, and then you hear this and silence. So you know, through the years I audioed a lot. I rarely do that anymore. I just don't. But it's a physical part of my life. But more than that, because that paranormal for me is normal. It's not, you know, just something that people say that this is outside the normal. For me, it's normal.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely fascinating. I would say for most people that are going out into the field and trying to have some sort of interaction, their goal is probably to be able to prove that bigfoot is a real creature. It sounds like this is not your probably goal with this at all. What would you say your goal is through all this interaction that you have with bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Why I came into this in twenty ten. I was introduced to the world of bigfoot research through some people that I had met. I thought they were teasing me when they said, oh, yeah, there are people out there research and try to prove them and I'm like, why are they doing that? And you know, it was still like, yeah, you guys are you guys are teasing me. There's no pigs but research world. Well, I found out very quickly that there was, and I had met someone they had a podcast. They asked me, would you come on the podcast and talk. Well, all I knew to do was to share my experiences, to tell the truth. And for the most part at that time, that didn't go over very well, but that was okay, you know. So I came into this to help people, to help those who had an encounter that they didn't understand, that they thought was something evil or whatever. I also gave a lot of people a safe space to talk and to share. It became known that, you know, I could be trusted, you could come and talk to me about anything, and I wouldn't, you know, tell anybody. And I'd never made fun of anybody, no matter what their experiences were. And so I just I wanted to help people understand that these are not the evil beings that so many people paint them as. And so all I knew to do was to share my experiences, and I shared the paranormal right along with their anything else. And I actually attained the title of the Immaculate Mother of who so very early on me was funny. I mean, it didn't bother me. And I'm not disrespectful to anyone, no matter what they say to me or about me or you know anything else. It's purely their perception of who they think I am. So through the years, you know, I dealt with a lot of that.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages, it.
Speaker 2: Didn't stop me from talking, It didn't stop me from sharing, and you know, I still haven't stopped I guess so. But I wanted, I really wanted to help people to get past their fear and to understand this on a totally different level.
Speaker 1: What was it that people were experiencing that they thought that these that these bigfoot were something evil.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, I have another story that I use as illustration. I was at a camp out down into Commishy mountains and there were people there from a lot of different places. There was a young man who had just gotten out of the military, actually, and he grew up in Washington State, but hadn't you know, been there in quite a while. And we were talking during the day and he told me he didn't know what they were, and he was a little afraid, you know, of them, because he didn't know, you know, what they were. And I talked to him, and you know, but he still had that huge fear. Yet he wanted to know too, you know, he wanted to have an encounter. Well. That night, we were sitting around the fire is about midnight, and as I often do, I got up from the fire and went to go walking. And when I got up and walked over to the little about a one lane road back into the mountains, he said, Miss Harlae, can I go with you? And I said, sure, come on. Well, we're walking down the road, you know, and we're talking and then we hear heavy bipedal footsteps and they're coming towards us. Now, you know, the sides of the road are cedars and pines, and so it's really thick to try to see in anywhere. And we're walking in the dark too, because I don't normally carry a flashlight if i'm especially if I'm on a road that I'm not familiar with, I usually stay on the road and don't ventch your off. But we heard the heavy bipedal footsteps coming towards us, and they were getting closer and closer, and they got up parallel to us inside the brush and stopped and he grabbed my arm and he said, are you afraid? And I said, no, I'm not afraid. I said, are you afraid? And he grabbed me with his other arm and literally pulled me to him and said, yes, I don't know what he's going to do to me. And so I tried to talk to him and getting calmed down, but I couldn't, so I said, let's just go back to the fire. So we walked back to the fire. Now, if you took a report on that, my report would have been got up from the fire, walked down the road, heard heavy bipedal footsteps coming towards us as they stopped right inside the tree line and brushed His would have been he got up from the fire, went walking down the road, and then you know, he was afraid. He was afraid it was going to hurt him. He didn't know what it was going to do to him. So you've got two totally different reports on this the very same encounter. But he had already said during the day he was afraid of them because he didn't know what they were or what they would do. So that was the encounter he had because he didn't know their nature and he carried that fear. And that's what happens when people have a lot of these encounters that they think are bad. It's because you misunderstand their nature. They are big, they are hairy, and they are loud, and you can literally feel their energy from them if they're very close to you.
Speaker 1: What does that mean when you say you can literally feel their energy from them?
Speaker 2: You can feel it's Sometimes it's just a tingle. Sometimes it's like shields, you know, or goose bumps or whatever. You know. People call it. That's not a bad thing, that's just energy. But people don't understand it, and so they automatically think, well, that's a bad thing. I shouldn't be feeling like this, I shouldn't be here, and that's not usually the case.
Speaker 1: Have you ever experienced along in that same category where a person was unable to move for a certain period of time.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've seen that. Yeah, I've seen that. I've seen people who they call it zapping or sizzling, you know, different terms, but they feel that that's just that's an energy thing too as well. Now, and if you don't understand it, you will freeze yourself. Now, I'm not going to tell you that they can't do that too, because I know they can. But you can scare yourself enough to where you can't move. We were at a camp out in the Willow Creek area where the Patterson Gimlin was filmed. We were thirty miles from the nearest town that was just a little town with a ranger station and I think one little station that had some things foods and stuff in it. And one of the girls had she always put her tent out of way, which is what I usually do, wait for everybody else, and they had been around her tent a lot, and she had got out and she was just literally frozen, and she started calling Tom for help, and of course he got up and went out there, and there was a bear. I believe it was a bear very close. And so I have seen them literally freeze people like that for protection, and that's really hard for a lot of people, you know, to grasp. I've had that. They've never frozen me like that, but they have let me know that there was something in the area. Now, I'm not quiet in the woods. I'm not going to scare any of the big foot people off by me talking or singing or whatever. But if they're a bear around or anything else, they're going to hear me long before I ever get very close to them. So I don't really fear anything like that. You know, I'm careful and I'm aware of what's going on around me. I'm responsible for myself, but I know that they do watch out after me. And I've talked to hundreds of people that'll tell you the same thing.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting to know that that background. For sure. Have they ever communicated to you to ask you to come to a certain area or location or to do a certain thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, now, they will let me know that they're going to be around. And it's funny because years ago, years ago, I was sleeping in my tent and they like for me to sleep in my tent. I mean a lot of stuff happens when I'm in my tent and has over the years. And one night I'd been told that, you know, we want you to come out to the tent. And it doesn't mean I'm going to walk out there and I'm gonna shake their hand and sit down and talk with them. It's not like that at all. It's just that I know they're there and they know I'm there. Well, something happened and I didn't get to go sleep in my tent because I had to walk quite a ways to get to my tent, and the next morning, on my porch was this asterisk symbol. I had one cedar pole, and then I had another that was a tree that I had cut the branches off, leaving enough out where I could prop it up and hang things on it. And then there was I think a walking staff that I had that were not together at all and certainly weren't on my porch, but they put that into an asterisk, which is it's a connection symbol. And they were telling me, basically, you were out there last night. And so when I finally did go, I walked back to the tent that day and they had there was an old blue tarp under my tent. They had pulled a strand of that tarp out, a long strand, and they had put an X, which they have used that with me for friendship, thank you family. That type of thing and how they use it depends on context of the situation. But they had decorated that X with that long piece of tarp and they had wove it all around that AX, and it was so pretty. I just started laughing when I saw it. And so that night I did go out and spend the night in the tent, and a lot of times it's no more than just hearing them out there running around or doing things. I have had them come up to the tent and touch me. I had a young one not long ago come up. I sleep on a cot in my tent, and I sleep with it open. It opens on four sides, and that's how asleep. And my feet were by the door, and I felt this finger push or touch the tip of my big toe and then put pressure on it. And I was just laying there with my eyes closed, just being quiet. And when I felt it, I opened my eyes and I looked up and all I could see was two shadowy figures that had figured out that I was awake, and they turned around and scooed it off. So you know, it's not like I'm going down there and we're all setting in a circle or whatever. They're doing whatever it is they do, and I'm staying in my tent in the woods, which I absolutely love and do a big part of the year.
Speaker 1: Wow, And no fear at all during that time. It sounds like no.
Speaker 2: Well, I've never had a fear of them. I was never taught to be afraid of them. I ought to be respectful. I don't have fear of anything. I've seen dog men before, and I wasn't afraid. So I just don't have that fear. And you know, my grandmother, I wasn't taught to fear anything. She always told me, you know, talk to something that you don't know what it is, find out what it is, you know. But I was that little girl who was in her bed at night and she heard something under her bed. Well, she didn't cover her head up. She leaned over her bed and looked under her bed to see what was making the noise. So I just I didn't have fear, you know. And I've told people for years, if you have a problem and you're afraid, you know, I don't have a problem with going and being there and seeing, you know, what's going on, because I just I don't have a fear. I'd love to go to Skinwalker Ranch.
Speaker 1: Big for Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: That'd be really awesome. But I've seen a lot of things too, so you know, it's just one of those things I'd like to go there.
Speaker 1: It's such a such a really cool way to look at things that I really appreciate how you're laying everything out. Let's say there's a listener and They're like, yeah, you know, I kind of want to just go to an area and kind of try this this out, maybe a little differently than I've done before, where I'm knocking on trees and making howls and stuff, and it sounds kind of similar to how I've talked to Tom Cantrell about things before too. If you were to break it down very simply of what how what a person would do to try to to put themselves into a situation where they can connect with them Is that something that you've ever tried to do where you break it down very simply.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've worked with people for years helping them get past their fear, and I've been working with one particular person now for about a month. They are past that knocking and hooping and all of that. They want more. They don't want to stop there. They want more, and so you know, I would tell them go to an area. I mean, if you want to look up on the web and find out where all of the sidings are or whatever, do that. But the first thing you need to do is go to these woods. Pick your woods you're going to go to it, Go and just walk through the woods, get familiar with where you're at note things. I mean, if you want to take pictures of interesting things in the wood, as far as something that might look like a structure or something like that, do it, you know, document that and then just be open to whatever be in a respectful way and just go with your heart open and let happen what happened. But the number one thing is just go and enjoy being there and then go back again. Know your woods that way. You know, when things are different, maybe you just have a feeling, well, this doesn't feel like it did the other day, or you see something you took a picture of and you go, whoa, wait a minute, that's changed and you look at it. But always when you're out, just tell them you know, hello, I say hi guys, you know, have a conversation with them. People ask me do I have to do it through mind speaker to let them know. Usually when I'm talking to them, I talk out loud, and but you do what makes you comfortable. But just talk to them, tell them who you are, why you're there, and just like you would anybody that you wanted, that you wanted to meet or you wanted to get to know better, and just open up your heart and shift your paradigm. And this person that I've been working with over this last little bit, they had go out like I don't know, three or four times, but now they're already having things and have had a visual. So them changing up what they were doing gave them what they were asking for. They wanted to know more. They didn't just want to hear a knock or see a footprint or a hoop or whatever. And I mean, all those things are kind of fun when you hear because I still like to hear them whoop and whatever. But it depends on what you want, you know, and if you're willing to just go and let it.
Speaker 1: Happen, I'd say that is great advice. In thank you for coming on the show tonight and for sharing some things from your heart about what you've experienced through your life so far. Do you have any final closing thoughts? Slash? How are ways that people can keep up to date with what you're doing currently when it comes to Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: I have a YouTube channel. Now you're going to see a little bit of everything on that YouTube channel. I started it in twenty fifteen and then I had a big change in my life for several years, but I've gone back and I am posting things on it. It's Arla Williams, is what my YouTube channel is. I am on Facebook. If you're looking for me on Facebook, it'll be Arla Calliot Kalette, so you'll see Arla Collette. And if you're going to send me a friend request, send me a message too, because I get all kinds of friend requests that I can't see their page, And unless I know somebody's going to friend me, or I have a friend that says yes, this person is you know, okay, then I'm probably not going to friend you. If I can see your page and you know, see what you're about, then then I don't have a problem with doing that. And it doesn't matter to me what you believe they are or your political affiliation for anything else. That's not my criteria for letting people on my Facebook page. You can search my name Arle Williams or Arlaclet on YouTube. I've done tons of podcasts. I actually have a podcast I do now with Michael Harrold and it is on through the Poor Convene Show, which is a group on Facebook. It's a public group, so anybody can come there, but then we do them live every other Thursday and then they go on Michael Harold's YouTube channel, So I'm out there if you want to listen you know too more and probably hear a whole lot more of the paranormal aspect of you know what goes on in my life too as well.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. We will definitely make sure that all that is linked in the show note description. And Arley, just thank you again for coming on the show. It has been a real pleasure chatting with you tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for asking me. And I do have two books. I have My Life with a Hairy People and Respecting the Water that's a children's book with a bigfoot. Of course you can get them on Amazon or you can get them for me, and thank you so much for asking me. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, Please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on on my email. Here's the list. If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at Patreon dot com forward slash the big Foot Society. I'll see you there, and again, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Her and I can get on here. We can tell our stories. Maybe there's somebody else out there listening.
Speaker 2: That's too afraid to tell their story. Maybe this will.
Speaker 3: Give them the courage to come out. And now it feels so bad about it. Who cares what anybody's thinks. I know what I saw, I know what's out there. That's all I care about.
Speaker 2: Please let people know, Please let them know. If you ever see one of the faith
Speaker 3: You need you tell, because if you don't, then shame on you, you have, shame on you,