Speaker 1: Okay, we are alive. Hi does William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates. On today's show, I have a very special guest. I've talked to him before. His name is Walter Boseley, last name is bos l e Y, and we've done a number of shows on the Walter Boseley Channel, the YouTube channel. We covered some of his books, The Mystery of Ingersoll, Lockwood, The Empire of the Wheel, an investigation of called Espionage. I've been on his show talking about the West Memphis Three, Scarlett Blake, who's a tranny, Alista Crowley, the Doors. But today we're going to talk about a book he recently published. And if you're watching this on Rumble or Rockfin or X, you'll see the cover. It's the second and a two part two book compendium called Esoteric Napoleon. So this is Esoteric Napoleon two and there's an obviously an Esoteric Napoleon one. I have not read through the books, but I'm very familiar with the kind of the Napoleonic history, and we were talking a little bit on the pre show things that I've been covering, which are the Knights of Malta and Napoleon kicked them out of Malta in seventeen ninety eight, and then Walter was telling me hired them back, which I was not aware of. But it is an interesting part of kind of Western civilization. And there's a lot about Napoleon that reaches our shores here in the US that Walter can talk more about. So Walter was the show.
Speaker 2: It's good to be back, William.
Speaker 1: Yeah, excellent. So for people who haven't heard our earlier shows, maybe you can do a little overview of your writing and your web your YouTube channel, your website, what you've been up to, and then what led to the publication of Esoteric Napoleon.
Speaker 2: Sure, well, I was a for a long time. I was a you know, I wrote fiction and aspiring to be published writer, wrote screenplays, and I wrote my first nonfiction book in two thousand seven. That's Latitude thirty three Key to the Kingdom, which was my investigation into strange engineering. I don't want to use overuse the word esoteric, but metaphysical. What have you engineering of Disneyland, the original park in California? And you know, one thing leads to another, and the next three books I write focus on this cold case which at the time I learned about it was almost one hundred years It was like ninety six ninety seven years prior. It happened in Samernandino in nineteen fifteen, and that was wow. That kicked off a seven year period of my life. That was the Empire of the Wheel trilogy. And after that I wanted to break from such dark material as was in that Empire of the Whale series, and so I wrote my first book in what I call the Secret Mission series, which is where I look at historical figures, explorers in the case of Napoleon, of course, a military leader and you know, national leader, and these are historical figures who I found evidence to argue that they had kind of as the title of the series implies, a secret mission. For instance, the first book was Abou Juan Cabrio, and I lay out in there how his whole expedition Expiration of California, had an ulterior motive that had to do with the templars and lost treasure and things like that. And then the second book was The Lost Expedition of Sir Richard Francis Burton. That's Secret Missions two, and in that I go into this curious missing four and a half month period of his life that he did not write about. Now, Richard Francis Burton wrote profusely about everything he did. I mean, some of the most boring stuff you'll ever read are the things he wrote about his journeys and expeditions, except for this four month period that he was in the wilderness the jungles of South America, and to this day we don't know what he did. So you know my hypothesis that he was secretly exploring lost cities and other megalithic mysteries and ancient mysteries that are very popular with us today. Well, from there, I did a book on Ambrose Bierce, who famously disappeared in nineteen thirteen after declaring more than once in print that he wanted to disappear off into South America. To this day, we don't know what happened to Ambrose Biers. And in that book I explore what his secret mission may have been, because there's evidence that he was a Secret Service agent from the end of the Civil War until he disappeared. So in each of my books, and particularly in each of the Secret Missions books, somewhere along the way and the research I turn up something or stumble upon something that has led to the next book. While in the case of Napoleon Bonaparte, I had for several years been curious about this legend that he had spent a night in the King's chamber of the Great Pyramid, and when he emerged from the pyramid, he was just pale and just why, just nervous and freaked out. And when he was asked, hey, you know what happened in there, he said, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. And I've always found this story intriguing. But I didn't know much about Napoleon Bonaparte other than that and what we're taught in movies in school. Well, I came across a book in a used bookstore, Bonaparte in Egypt, by Christopher Harold. I think it was written in the thirties or forties, and I thought, well, you know, this is interesting because I'm also interested in the Louisiana purchase. Right, you know, it's interesting that you know he owned this and he sells it to the United States, practically gives it to us. Well, when I'm reading the book Bonaparte in Egypt, I'm learning all sorts of things about this man. That were never taught that. He was fascinated with science and ancient history and technology and things like that. He was really into the things that you know, I'm into and a lot of us are into. And he was criticized by some of his military officers because when he went on his Egyptian expedition, he took what they call these savants. These were the guys who were the scientific genius of their day, engineering, ancient history, languages, linguistics, alchemy, and several of them were freemasons, okay, and he took a bunch of them and gave them, you know, they got upper class status on the ships heading down there, and they were to be treated with respect. And this wasn't just an expedition of military conquest, okay, this was you know, he was as interested in the ancient history of Egypt as he was anything. And he wanted to block the British access to India if he could, because he wanted to go on to India. So he was fascinated with ancient history and lost civilizations and you know, esoteric thought and metaphysical technologies and all this stuff that we're into today. And the more I read about him, the more I got a completely different view than what we're taught. He wasn't just this brooding megalomaniac that was all about his power and his ego. I learned that that reputation is the product of, you know, by now over two hundred years of quite frankly British propaganda and nonsense. But in this I also learned that in eighteen oh two, when France got the Louisiana territory back, and I knew this when I was doing the first book. I learned it when I was doing the first book, Napoleon ordered his Navy secretary decree to put together a special team and under strictest secrecy, to send them to explore the Louisiana territory. Okay, and so they had about a year before we know that the sale was made to the United States, for this team to be secretly exploring looking for something. But we never we never see any I've not found any documentation yet, and I've been looking that it happened, or what they found, what the result was if they found, you know, whatever it was they were looking for. So I was fascinated about this. And when you know anything about Thomas Jefferson at the time, he had the largest personal library in what was the United States back then, Okay, And he was a guy who was fascinated with ancient history and you know, architecture and all these mysteries, and also India. He was John Adams had turned him on to India. And we're talking about Thomas Jefferson here. So it was interesting that he makes this deal with Thomas Jefferson, who is a man who shares a lot of the same interests that Napoleon Bonaparte, you know, was enthused about. And so this this really fascinated me. And when you throw in that Meriwether Lewis of the Lewis and Clark expedition, right, he gets he's murdered within three years after his expedition through the Louisiana territory occurs. And so the whole thing, all of this is in the mix Napoleon and what I learned about him and his interests, the secret expedition that he orders to explore the Louisiana territory, and then this this whole thing about Meriwether Lewis being murdered, and it just I had to write this book, this this second volume. You know, about all of this so.
Speaker 1: It's pretty amazing. So it's almost like an intercontinental story. So if he bought the Louisiana purchase was sold in eighteen oh two, Lewis and Clark is eighteen oh four, right, so these are like uh bates or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they I think they started in late eighteen oh three with all the hiring of the people, but it was mostly eighteen o fourth through eighteen oh six was the Lewis and Clark expedition.
Speaker 1: Just this huge swath of land purchased.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doubled it literally, maybe even a little more than doubled the size of the United States. And Jefferson he made the purchase on executive order, without authority or permission from the Congress. And when they found out, they were livid, you know, until it was explained to them. Ay, and the War of eighteen twelve, if it wasn't fully explained, that fully got them on board, because you know, by Napoleon selling us this, he effectively prevented the British from controlling the Mississippi and being able to squeeze us from the seaboard to the Ate.
Speaker 1: Right, there's the famous Battle of Andrew Jackson eighteen twelve or something like that.
Speaker 2: And yeah, the Battle of New Orleans, which was actually fought after the war at officially they just didn't know, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know, but it was a famous kind of stoppage. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yes, yeah, it's still they were still even the British navy guys didn't know that it was over, and they wanted to They wanted to get up that river.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it's incredible. So I mean it was sold. I mean that was to the purpose of Napoleon selling it was to gain coinage for his wars or whatever, just to pay off debts.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, and and and also to kind of flip the bird to the British to make it harder for them, you know when you know, because he knew they were gonna they were still you know, miffed at us for embarrassing their glorious empire with our revolution. The fact that we we you know, really just stubbornly stuck it out. You know, they burnt down Washington in eighteen twelve. So the White House, the the you know marks the charm one from it being burnt down a few walks. And this is part of the fact that twice they tried to subdue us twice. They failed. This is a great reason why they're animus against Napoleon, fired up even more because we had embarrassed them really on the international stage, you know, in front of their peers, and now here was Napoleon leading France, and there was nothing he couldn't acomplish except building a good navy. That that was the thing he could never do, was get a really great navy. You know, if he had been able to, I would say that the British would have lost. But but yeah, they they were just so so fanatically hateful of him, and they stirred up the their European peers. When I say that, I mean their dynastic, dynastic peers and their oligarch peers, you know, because what Napoleon would do. You know, I read, my gosh, almost seven thousand pages of biographical and historical material on Napoleon Bonaparte, dating from written during his lifetime on up to you know, just a few years ago, and in the centuries in between. And when you actually dive into the story of Napoleon and you read all these different histories, if you don't come away with a different view of the man, then you're just being stubborn. You're just saying, you know, I just want to cling to the status quo because you know, you find out, like I was telling you before, how all but one of the so called Napoleonic Wars were started by the British and the European allies. He only started one one, and it wasn't the first one that kicked all this off.
Speaker 1: I mean there were I mean, there's so many different war famous Battle Austerlitz and all. The recent movie that came out, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, which I was disappointed with that, uh, partially that that actually is a well made film, and it actually tells the story of he and of Napoleon and Josephine really well, because they did have that kind of relationship, even the parts that made everybody snicker that that was part of the historical record. Well, you know, one of her maids I think they mentioned in the movie, but that's true. One of one of the housemaids had sold the dirty letters that he had written to Josephine from various places, and the newspapers of the day published these things. I mean, it was, yeah, it was, and so he was livid and embarrassed, and you know, so the film really captured that well. But it it Ridley Scott disappointed me with he fell back on the Napoleon propaganda, making him look like a crazy nut. And you know it just.
Speaker 1: It couldn't have been that crazy because he kept winning battles almost all the way to the end.
Speaker 2: He was beating them at their own empire game. And that's the other thing that really pissed off the British. And just so people understand, when you hear me in the context talking about Napoleon and things like this, when I refer to the British, I'm referring to the oligarchy. I'm referring to the monarchy. I'm referring to their elites. I'm not referring to the British people. Because even in those days, the British leadership was worried that he would win over the British people because they were hearing a lot of them were hearing things from other sources and going, hey, you know, we were kind of interested in this guy, you know, because what he was doing, this is what you don't learn in school or in the movies. He would go in and yes the countries that he would defeat, and that he would conquer, he would set them up on a much more democratic leaning system and they were realizing pretty quickly, oh wow, wait a minute, we kind of have freedom, more freedom than we did before. And he's improving our municipalities, okay. And what was happening was he was improving the lives of the common people in these countries that he conquered. Well, you know, the dynasties and the oligarchies, they can't have that because they got to keep the people down. Historians generally credit Napoleon Bonaparte with being the one figure who ended officially formally the feudal system. The feudal system still existed, and Napoleon Bonaparte and what he did it officially pretty much brought to an end the feudal system in Europe. And they hated him for that.
Speaker 1: I believe it. I believe it. Right. So he's coming after the French Revolution, right, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was an officer during the revolution. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, So he's having these battles against the royalist forces. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the interesting thing. He was he didn't like the royalists. Okay, he wasn't on their side. He was on the side of you know, the the revolutionaries until until the terror started. Now, the terror, of course, as we know, is when they really started going crazy and chopping everybody's heads off. Okay, and Napoleon wrote letters these are part of the historical record in which he said that was the point at which they kind of lost him because he said, they're going too far. They're ruining the cause with all this insane bloodshed. So he kind of stopped short of he was on their side in the revolution, but he stopped short once they just started going into a killing frenzy.
Speaker 1: Right, it was Robustpierre, I guess.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, I mean they started killing their own revolutionary leaders. That tells you how nuts they went.
Speaker 1: Ended up in the jaws of the tiger, so to speaks. So he came through all that. I mean, what other things would you say about the record of Napoleon are more authentic than what you're told through you know, British propaganda, who've always propagandized against their enemies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The The one of the best sources I can tell people is to read the books by a British historian named Andrew Roberts, who takes a lot of crap from his peers. He wrote a book. He's written a few books on Napoleon, but the one you should read is Napoleon the Great, and he lays out in his books and in lectures you can find online, he lays out the reason why Napoleon's reputation in an image and name deserves a rehabilitation from the British propaganda, from the you know, the oligarchic propaganda, because he lays out detail after detail, fact after fact that you know, the the popular image of this man is not an accurate image, and you know, it's really not right because to this day, things that Napoleon did envisioned in in under his leadership and guidance, you know, exists to this day. The way cities are laid out and municipalities are run, this is this can be traced back to you know, Napoleon's French Empire. And he really was a genius for uh state administration. Okay, Now, what's interesting Napoleonic code.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't know that as well. So yeah, it's different code because of him.
Speaker 2: You know, as far as him being this despot and you know, this this crazy emperor. You know, people say, oh, he crowned himself.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: What he did was when the pope was going to put the crown on his head. The popes were known, they'd done this since Charlemagne. What the popes would do when they crowned a French king was they'd throw in their little Latin phrase that basically said, the Church is allowing you to be the emperor. The Church approves. So when the pope puts the crown on the king's head, well, what happened with Napoleon was the pope lifted the crown, Napoleon took it out of his hands. Napoleon never put it on his head. He held it above his head, and he did it with his own hands. And the statement that he was making was I represent the people, and it's the people putting this crown on my head, not the Church not annointed, right, Yeah, because he was very mindful of the political peccadillos of the Vatican, and he's like, no, no, the Church in France is not in charge of France.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's the king had just been beheaded, right, king and Antoinette or whatever. So, I mean he's proud to have been very sensitive to that. He didn't say I found the crown, or maybe he wrote it, I found the crown in the gut room.
Speaker 2: I think he wrote it. I don't recall him saying it at the coronation, but you know, after he does that, he hands you know, sets at a side or something, and and all this stuff about him being this stiff, you know, humorless megalomaniac. When at the coronation, he and Josephine and his entourage they had gone to the wrong door, and so they're standing in the side at the wrong door and they find us out at the last minute, and Napoleon makes some joke like, oh my god, I'm such an idiot, you know, that kind of thing, and they kind of laughed embarrassed. You know, the guy had a good sense of humor about himself, particularly when he flubbed up. There was one battle it wasn't Waterloo. It was laid in the game there when he started getting distracted and he you know, lost a couple of battles. There was one that they were racing away from he had to flee, and as he was riding away, one of his generals was next to him and and he says, well, I really we really screwed that one up, didn't we And he was just kind of like, oh, shoot, you know, what a dummy, you know kind of thing. And so this man actually had a much much more human personality and sense of humor. But he was a genius. I mean, his military tactic, his military style and knowledge is studied in war colleges to this day. That's what a brilliant you know. He was an artillery officer, you know, primarily, but his first love, his real love, was ancient history and these lost civilizations kind of stuff. And when after Waterloo happened and he knew, you know, that's it, I'm not emperor around after the second time my political career, he said, I don't want a political career anymore. What he was doing was he was pulling together. He pulled together a library and field equipment. Okay, and he declared, he told his brother and a couple of others, he said, look, I'm going to go to America and just spend the rest of my life in literally you know, scientific exploration and study. And that's what he wanted to do. He even said, I'm going to go out and explore California. But I just forget this. I'm going to go to the Americas. So that's why it's kind of weird that he so easily stuck behind and let himself be arrested by the British. Because here's a little thing that you're also not taught in school and in the movies. A US Navy frigate was sent to France and was off the coast of not La Rochelle. I can't they It begins with an arm doing a brain dumb. The city they were in where the British arrested him. A US frigate Navy ship arrives in a little a boat, A small craft is sent with two US Navy officers waiting for him. Okay, and they let it be known we're waiting to bring the emperor to America. And Napoleon's brother Joseph, who looked astonishingly like him and had been used as a double for Napoleon during his lifetime for security purposes. The witnesses there, the people there with him, documented this. This is documented history. His brother Joseph begged him switch places with me. They'll never know the difference until it's too late. There's a navy ship, you, an American Navy ship waiting to take you to the States get on that vote now, and we're taught that Napoleon, after gathering all his stuff to go explore the Americas like he said he was going to do, okay, we're told that he says, no, I'm going to trust the British. They're going to treat me like a gentleman, you know, and that he didn't take Joseph up on the deal. But here's the interesting thing. I don't even say Napoleon was on Saint Helena. I call them the Bonaparte refugee because I believe they did switch places. And that's not original with me. That's something that some scholars have increasingly believed for the last fifty years that he did switch places with Joseph. But here's the interesting thing. While the Bonaparte refugee on Saint Helena was being interviewed by a British historian assigned by the authorities in England to interview Napoleon, so to speak, we are told he comes back and reports to his superiors. He goes, I don't think this is Napoleon, guys, I really don't think this is him. And you know, we're not told what he was told, and Joseph Bonaparte, look it up. So called Joseph, I put air quotes around the first name is known to history to have lived in the United States until the eighteen thirties. Late eighteen thirties. He lived in Philadelphia, he lived in New Jersey. And on the one on the street in Philadelphia, I believe it was, he's walking down the street and a frenchman comes up and says, mon Emperor, and we're told that. Joseph says, oh, no, no, you're mistaken. I'm his brother Joseph. And the guy says, no, no, no, I know my emperor. You know this guy had been a personal guard of Napoleons. Okay, so you know, so yes. In the first book, the last part of the book is I lay out that I think I do believe. I'm one of those that believes he took up the offer and traded identities with his brother Joseph. I explained why and how that could have worked, and it's all basically.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the grandson of Napoleon, like in Lincoln's Cabinet or something like that.
Speaker 2: The great nephew, Napoleon's younger brother. That younger brother's grandson was Charles Bonaparte and he became secret He was born in Baltimore, Maryland. He became the Secretary of the Navy under Teddy Roosevelt. Interesting Bonaparte, Charles Bonaparte was the Secretary of the Navy who facilitated the return of John Paul Jones's remains from Paris when they were discovered. But Charles Bonaparte went on after that to become attorney general, and he created what was known as the Bureau of Investigation, which was federal level, and for twenty years it was the BI. It was known to be lazy and corrupt, unfortunately, and in nineteen twenty eight it became the FBI. So Charles Bonaparte started the FBI. Really wow as well.
Speaker 1: Amazing, so like this is like this amazing history. So Bonaparte might have been switched out. I mean, it is a strange life. Like he literally ended his military career at a fairly young age forty five or forty sixers. Yeah, I mean in all, like, how many wins did he even wrote ten wins? He loved Alexander too, He liked to read about Alexander.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he you know, there were some disasters on the Egyptian expedition, but they, of course are characterized to make him look evil. And then there's all the nonsense about him being the first of three ani that Nostradamus predicted. Here's the truth about that, Okay, Because I get that thrown at me all the time, I go, well, that's nonsense. Because the man who first started that rumor, okay, who wrote about that, this was I think in the late nineteenth century or the very early years of the twentieth century. He based his whole hypothesis on that on a very bad translation of Nostradamus, and he himself admitted that and admitted that, nah, it was a bad translation. You know, essentially he admitted that he made that up. So the whole thing about Nostradamus allegedly, you know, identifying Napoleon as the first Antichrist. People say, but in Nostrodamus's book it says, I'm telling you, folks, that's a bad translation. It's not accurate, it's not true. Nostrodamus did not really identify it, but it was part of the propaganda. You know, it just became the thing to do trash Napoleon because hey, we all know he's evil, right.
Speaker 1: Right, he's an enemy of the royal crown, so if you come from the English speaking world, you're gonna look at him like.
Speaker 2: It's still done today to leaders who aren't.
Speaker 1: Liked he's But it's also interesting, like I think he was Corsican too, so he's not he's kind of like really Mediterranean.
Speaker 2: Oh he's Italian. He essentially you know, his mother or her last name was Ramalino, she was she was Italian. The man who's supposed to be his father, Carlo Bonaparte, because their names were Bonaparte, and then he francoized it whatever, you know, turned it French. When when he got the French you know, some government guy to approve Napoleon and Joseph to go to school, get them a slot in military academies in France. So that's when they were turned French. Napoleon was always kind of teased throughout his life because he spoke French with an Italian accent. He never quite got the French accent down.
Speaker 1: But that's also kind of a place of a lot of mystery and stuff like that, like old tombs and yeah, other civilizations are all over the place.
Speaker 2: And I was going to say his father and this is all in the first book. But his father, the man identified, you know, Carlo Buonaparte, might not have been his real father. And I go into all that in the first book.
Speaker 1: Interesting, yes, he I mean it really is an interesting life. So he went to so he was in Egypt, and have you heard the room I think we were talking to this pre show like he supposedly cannon aated off the nose.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. The whole thing about the blasting the nose off of My understanding from the sources when you really look at that, is that it was a group of Muslims who had done that, and maybe some some third country nationals as we call them in the military world, who were you know, hired as mercenaries by the French army. Napoleon. Napoleon would have been appalled at the destruction because think about it, he brings hundreds of these savants to study. I mean, Egyptology started with Napoleon's Egyptian expedition. Okay, now he was a.
Speaker 1: Lot of famous French Egyptologists. I mean, one of the original guys who was trying to decipher the glyphs or whatever they are was French, right, Wasn't that his name? I forgot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. Later on we're told that the translation of the Rosetta Stone was of course done by you know, British historians, and I argue in the book that there's reason to suspect that the translation was done by the French before the year that we're told that it was. Because here's what's interesting, here's another level of intrigue with Napoleon. One of his officers was Colonel de Hopepool. Okay, now d'hopepool was the nephew of Madame d'h Hoopoole, whose grave factors heavily in the Rendles Chateau mystery.
Speaker 1: That can you explain that to people who don't know what that is?
Speaker 2: In the Rendles Chateau mystery, there is a suspicion, let's call it an hypothesis, hypothesis that the remains of Mary Magdalen were buried in France because she had made it to Europe, and you know, her remains are buried in France. And there was this priest in the late nineteenth century, Baron Jaer Sognier, father Sognier, who while he is refurbishing, fixing the altar in the church, he's a priest the church that he's assigned to in this little village rend La Chateau, he finds these documents that were hidden inside the altar, and what he found in the documents was very shocking. He goes to Paris to talk to the church authorities, and then after that he seems to have an endless supply of money. The church in Paris and the Vatican leave him alone. They let him do what he wants. He's able to fix roads and everything in the village and just live a lifestyle that priests normally, you know, usually didn't live. And so the intrigue is that what did he find? What was this information that he found? And part of the mystery is that there's this artist, Nicholas Poissin Poisson who did this painting called Three Shepherds, which famously has the phrase at an Arcadia ego, which a lot of people refer to the painting, and it shows these three shepherds at different stages of you know, age, young man, middle aged man, old man, and there's a skull on the grave site. Well, they're all pointing to this grave site, this tomb and such, and this all points to an actual grave site where wherein is buried a woman, Madame de Hoolepool. Okay, and there's all this intrigue as to Okay, the Poissan art points to her, and it all points to Rendla Chateau, and you know, yeah, that's it right there, you know, the big mystery. And so it's interesting. It's interesting that we have a relative of Madame de Holepool on the Egyptian expedition. He's an officer in Napoleon's army and he's there with the man who discovers the Rosetta Stone for the first time. And the Rosetta Stone physical connections to Madame de Hoolepool's grave marker. So that's why this whole the whole pool thing, you know, It's.
Speaker 1: Rosetta stone was found as part of just a wall somewhere.
Speaker 2: The story is is that the the guy who found it, uh literally stepped on it, stumbled upon it. Yeah, in ruins, ancient ruins, now, I you know, suggest in the book that it was that the discovery was a planted discovery, that this had been found under some other means. And yeah, I think the translation was done before Napoleon even left Egypt of the Rosetta Stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, this is this some people have analyzed this whole painting. There's like geometric elements to it that go outside like something.
Speaker 2: Oh and here's another thing that's interesting. A descendant of Nicholas Poissan. He was an officer in Napoleon's army, and when all the Bonapartists after Waterloo fled to the United States, this Poissan became an officer in the US Army and he was a he was an engineering officer. Okay, so cartography and geography were his things. And uh, that's what he did for the US Army. So you know, I wonder what might he have known, because there is some argument to be made that some of Poissan's paintings were pointing to a landscape in America, in the Americas, and that has to do with all the Arcadia stuff going on, because at n Arcadia Ego, Right, So they they.
Speaker 1: Called the Northern Canada today Arcadia one, they were called Arcadians, right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and this is where Cajun comes from. Because when when the British once again and those that wonderful British Empire forced all those people out of their homes because well they wanted it. They all had to come down the coast or down you know land, you know, across the land, and that's where a lot of them ended up down in the Gulf of Mexico, Louisiana and the American southeast. And that's where the term Cajun comes from. Arcadian, Arcaguns, Cajun right, right.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. History really is something else, like the French world and all that stuff. But yeah, somebody asked and the rip dog assid if I've read the writings of Napoleon had very perverse sexual practices, was possibly the alstro Coli of his day.
Speaker 2: No, those are those are British exaggerations. I mean, unless you call you know.
Speaker 1: Did you have any connection to oral sex?
Speaker 2: Is what he wrote about.
Speaker 1: That you did you have any connections? Tod was in the bas Deal when it was overthrown, right.
Speaker 2: So did not not in almost seven thousand pages of what I come across it. Yeah, I didn't come across that. And he was not as far as being a Crowley of his day. I didn't find anything where he got into any kind of black magic either at any kind of magic at all. Low level psychic stuff you know, he experienced, but nothing seriously. But that's all. That's all part of that propaganda. Whenever you hear stuff like that, it's all the propaganda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's he He has a much more interesting guy, very I mean incredible talent, like his empire building, a.
Speaker 2: Much more respectable man than he gets credit for. I I am, you know, pro bonaparte. This this guy he was not perfect, you know what leader is, but he was not the evil devil, megalomaniac deathspot that so many people just accept. You know, did you.
Speaker 1: Find there was truth to like this stories of him reading books late into the night by himself and.
Speaker 2: Just oh yeah, oh gosh. Yeah. I mean he carried an extensive library on the ship that took him down to Egypt. I mean he traveled with a library wherever he went. This guy was a voracious reader. He was fascinated with again, these kind of you know what we would call these Indiana Jones type of interests. He was fascinated with that.
Speaker 1: Trust. Well, Walter, we are it's Friday night, it's almost six o'clock. We have two books. Where can people find esoteric Napoleon one and two.
Speaker 2: They it's really easy. They can go to Walter Bosley dot com.
Speaker 1: And that's those are signed copies too, right.
Speaker 2: No, No, I can always arrange with someone if they want assigned copy. That costs a little bit more because of all the double shipping and stuff that goes on. But now they can go to Walterbossi dot com and that's where the link to my books are and all sorts of other things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I'll put a link to your website and you have your link to I know you have an active YouTube channel too.
Speaker 2: Right, Walter Bossley channel at YouTube. Absolutely check that out and there.
Speaker 1: You're with Todd Wood. And I'll put links to both the YouTube channel and to your website so people can check out these books and your other books. I've read these other angersol at Lockwood. It was really cool. So thanks so much for your time. Well again, it's Walter Bosley is the author, and the title of the books we kind of covered today are Esoteric Napoleon one and two. And it's Friday, so everybody have a great weekend. Thanks Walter, Thank you all right, take care, stay there.