Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show on a for reading.
Speaker 1: I'm Selena Groom.
Speaker 2: I'm done on cheating Cheaty.
Speaker 3: Before we get to Cheaty's tweets. The first talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: It's a brand new day and the bay is alive. Turn that dial to ninety four to nine. That coffee's hot, but the crew is hotter. They're bringing all the last no script, no bother. Graham with the jokes that hit too hard, Selena Sascott her running the yard just with the facts and the good vibes too. When they link up, you know, tell them what they'll do. So wake up with the JV Show spinning good vibes on the radio. Graham, Selena and Jess on Blast making your weekday mornings last from the heart of the bay. They're running the flow.
Speaker 1: Shout it out, it's the JV Show.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 2: That was so good.
Speaker 1: There you go. How about that to start your Friday.
Speaker 2: Best talkback of twenty twenty five. There were some other.
Speaker 6: Ones, but yeah, there was top three for sure, the top ten for sure, maybe top fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, should we do a second talk back?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why not, let's do it.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna make this fast because I have to go to bed talking my fairly cheated. Those tickets belong to me. Ellie from San Francisco. My daughter's turned sixteen in October and would love those tickets, and I would have cheated better. You wouldn't even know, and then I would have told you I cheated once you gave them to me. I love you, guys. Be safe this weekend. It's gonna be hot, sun block. I love you, guys. God bless you and all your family.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: That was a talkback in reference to yesterday's Yep Nope game. If you missed it, go back and podcast it, because there was clearly some cheating happening during that game, and a lot of people were upset. I mean so much so that look, we're still getting talkbacks about it late night last night. Yeah, a lot of people left talkback's saying that.
Speaker 2: You could have cheated better.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure you could have made it a lot more less noticeable. However, please don't cheat people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's serious, just a game for fun, have fun, all right.
Speaker 3: Friday mornings, we have cheating back in studio with us, and she tweets a lot. She's like the only person that's still on Twitter actually, but Friday Mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 6: My goal is to live in the city, even if it's for a few months.
Speaker 1: Let me be be a city girl. Was there supposed to be two be's there? No, I don't think so, little typo. So you want to move to San Francisco, cheaty, Just even if it's for a few months, to be a city girl, just a few months. Anybody listening? Got an apartment? You want? Like a roommate situation?
Speaker 2: Like, are you willing to taking applications?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well then how are we taking steps to make this happen?
Speaker 1: You want to be a city girl?
Speaker 6: That's part of the city dream, Like sometimes you have to have a roommate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just can get like a little tent or something. Stay there, Oh there's some on the corner, Like yeah, now, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, it's just a thought, you know, maybe one day.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would ever want to live in San Francisco. What like a little bit. I don't think I could.
Speaker 1: No, why not high rise?
Speaker 2: Well unless it's like, yeah, a high rise penthouse or somebody that's never going to happen.
Speaker 6: You don't want to just live in one of the neighborhoods in San Francisco. It's so much, it's fun. It's like the best ever. You can walk out of your door and then just walk to a bar or walk to your favorite restaurant. Everything's right there. There's like nightlife, there's things happening.
Speaker 2: I don't like walking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to know that there's parking space everywhere that I go.
Speaker 2: Well, and the treats are confusing, Yeah, but.
Speaker 6: That's all stuff you learn. That's like stuff you get used to once you live here. Living in San Francisco is the absolute best. Highly recommend Chef's Kiss ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: How long did you live here?
Speaker 6: Or yeah, I lived in San Francisco for more than ten years, maybe eleven years, twelve or something like the long time. Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. It was the best ever. Cheaty, make it happen, Make the dream happen. You may have to get triple bunk beds. Okay, stepped in dog ish with my bare ass foot.
Speaker 1: Ew that's the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was so gross and so mushy. Oh my god, wait this is on your bedroom floor.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I could have been No it was our kitchen.
Speaker 1: The kitchen, No, it was inside.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was so gross because I put back for my dog though, like I think he had like a little stomach problem.
Speaker 2: But all the lights are awesome.
Speaker 8: We couldn't see anything, and next thing you know, I just stepped in something.
Speaker 1: When it goes between your toes, how long did.
Speaker 2: You wait until you washed it off?
Speaker 8: Well, I had to No, I definitely had to go take a shower afterwards.
Speaker 1: But but you.
Speaker 6: Tracked some around the house first, actually watched the Netflix ground some into the carpet on the stairs. Yeah, around the room quickly, Selena, have you ever barefoot stepped in a dog?
Speaker 2: Not barefoot? Never barefoot stepped on a snail? Though?
Speaker 1: That's not good either, Jess, you ever stepped in a dog? Number two? Barefoot?
Speaker 2: Not without shoes. I've stepped on a bee barefoot.
Speaker 1: It's not nice done that.
Speaker 6: I'm shocked you guys have never I've never stepped on one inside like cheety, but a lawn bomb that you didn't see and you're walking across your lawn barefoot and then bam right into it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and it goes right between the tall It's the worst.
Speaker 6: One of my pet peeves is asking for things at the last minute.
Speaker 1: Didn't even give me time to make an excuse. What was the last minute request?
Speaker 2: So I'm sleeping at six forty am.
Speaker 8: My cousin comes into my room asking me to take him to the ferry. And I'm just like out of sleep, shocked, don't know what's going on. And I couldn't even say no because like I couldn't be like, oh, I have this to do, or I have this to do. So I had to go take them to them?
Speaker 3: How about no because you're sleeping, I know, how about like taking over, like I know, find your own damn.
Speaker 2: Ride exactly what I was thinking. But so you did. She is you're nice?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, she's the which stepsister is the one that does all the work.
Speaker 2: No, she's a Cinderella.
Speaker 1: She's the Cinderella.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's doing all the work and no coreaking dinner and stepping stepping in the dog poop and cleaning up and giving rides. Poor cheety, that's not fair.
Speaker 1: And now I got to use.
Speaker 2: The porter potties, porter poty.
Speaker 1: The golf a port potty.
Speaker 3: You thought this whole time they were called porter potty so fast, I TH's what.
Speaker 1: Is a porter. Where were you Where did you have to use the porter potties rock?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I had a piece so badly. But you know the worst part was I was standing in line and I was like, oh my gosh, I just remember what Graham said for outside lands. And then as I was getting closer, all of it was just clogged up, like nobody could even like use it anymore.
Speaker 1: The porter clogged.
Speaker 8: It was all like the like one whole section was just straight clogged up.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: And you were the culprit.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I stopped.
Speaker 8: I didn't have to pee. After that, I said, Oh.
Speaker 1: That wasn't my experience at all. Bottle Rock.
Speaker 6: I thought the bathrooms were actually quite nice. And then like the lines move like really quickly at least all the times that I went, and I was like, wow, this is like this is top notch. Although the one thing that I noticed about the Bottle Rock bathrooms, and this is probably true in a lot of places, there's just a divider in between you and the one next to you, like you could there's a little bit of foot space down there at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't like that.
Speaker 6: You could almost like like if you put your head down at the floor. You wouldn't do that. You could see under to the other side.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awkward.
Speaker 6: That is awkward, especially like when you're making noise in there trapswers over to the your cell mate. There, do I do one more?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why the hells Friday? Who gives a part?
Speaker 6: It's the fact my old job keeps getting sued and I keep collecting settlement checks.
Speaker 1: This is like the fourth.
Speaker 6: One getting that settlement money.
Speaker 8: I'm like, wow, okay, my old job was kind of toxic. That's the one that I quit on the spot.
Speaker 1: Probably allowed to say what it is, but or lawsuits are pending, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I probably, I'm sure more lawsuits are pending. But it wasn't like healthcare, mental health, and yeah, they just keep getting sued because we didn't get any lunch breaks.
Speaker 2: We didn't get any god like ten minute breaks. Like it was just straight work. So like who was running it did he wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 6: So you just go out to the mailbox and open it up and you're like, boom, check, what are they for?
Speaker 1: Like ten twenty grand?
Speaker 2: Oh no not not how much you getting it was? I think one was like four thousand.
Speaker 1: Who I thought they were going to be like I thought they're going to be like eighty two dollars or something.
Speaker 2: So this one I got was like seventeen hundred, So go.
Speaker 1: Get your bag. Settlement Queen the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Said, without the haircut. Yes, do you think it's gonna snow today? I'm looking forward to your weather report. Also, Graham, sorry, but today you're gonna chug on the chug wheel. Let's go talk.
Speaker 2: I don't get the taco reference. You don't, am I supposed to know it?
Speaker 1: Jess, do you get it?
Speaker 2: Let's go taco? I mean I love tacos.
Speaker 1: But nope, none of you guys are aware of this.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's us.
Speaker 6: It's an acronym something that people have been calling our current president. They've been calling them taco and it stands for something and you guys had it was not on your radar at all. No, a lot of headlines this week. Interesting.
Speaker 2: What does it stand for?
Speaker 1: Trump? Always checkens out. It's about the terrorism. Taco all right?
Speaker 2: Is that for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day?
Speaker 2: That's any trial continues today with former assistant who's going by the name Nea.
Speaker 3: She's resuming her She's resuming her testimony today. Yesterday, she described the chaotic and toxic environment she had to Endorge, talk about all the times she was sexually assaulted by Ditty, and recalled times that she saw physical violence by Ditty against Cassie, including a time she thought.
Speaker 2: He was going to kill her.
Speaker 1: This is just a monster.
Speaker 6: I saw some headline that was her or someone else that was responsible for cracking his knuckles.
Speaker 1: Oh, I would love to have a knuckle cry, like, how weird? Is this guy just the absolutely one of those Yeah, well, task Rabbit or Angie's list.
Speaker 6: For the second time this week, the Golden State Valkyries lost to the defending w NBA champs, the New York Liberty. The V's got painfully pounded in their first meeting on Tuesday, but last night in New York they almost pulled off the upset. They felt just short. They lost eighty two to seventy seven, but now two and three.
Speaker 1: On the season. The Valkyries will be back at home.
Speaker 6: On at Chase Center on Sunday to host the Minnesota Links. That game tips off at five point thirty. That your visa your visa.
Speaker 1: Cheese. She did.
Speaker 10: Get your umbrellas out, you guys, your son umbrellas, of course, because it's going to be a hot day. Temperatures will be in the mid eighties to upper nineties, a little bit of a cool down on Sunday, but overall, it's going to be a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 2: Stay Hydran yay haile.
Speaker 8: VERBSTI yay your days an eight out of ten. The weekend is here, So don't stress over Lingley.
Speaker 1: What did you say, Lingling?
Speaker 2: That spicy.
Speaker 8: A romantic department expects sweet guestures, quality times, or even a little surprise from someone who's been having their eyel.
Speaker 1: That sounds romantic. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Don't stress over ling Lingling. That was good.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 3: Socia Catasa is there? Kiss me more? Wildy for nine the base number one hit music station, The JV Show on Friday. I'm selena, I'm I'm cheating all right, So going back to Sizza, Jess and I were at the show last night, struggling this morning.
Speaker 1: What time do you guys get home?
Speaker 2: I got home just after midnight.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: I was around there too a little.
Speaker 3: Earlier, struggling but the show really good, obviously, says a amazing Kendrick was he looked really tiny on that big stage.
Speaker 2: But you know, aside from that.
Speaker 1: This morning, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: There was one part of the show where he was like walking down these stairs but he had like the world's biggest steps.
Speaker 2: And it made him look even smaller. Did you notice that?
Speaker 3: Just I was like, why are these steps so huge? You had to you had to like jump down off every single one.
Speaker 6: Anyway, this was that Oracle Park right he was outside. Yeah, it was the weather, like was it the fog rolling? Or was it nice last night?
Speaker 2: It was really nice. It was cold.
Speaker 3: That was my first concert at Oracle though I've been there for like Giants games obviously, but I hadn't been to a concert at Oracle. I think it's just a really cool setting to have a concert in. But I do want to talk more about Scissa, says the fans. If you happened to know the answer to the question or if Jess or cheating, you havep and to.
Speaker 2: Know what is her deal with bugs? Why is she obsessed with bugs? Such a good question. I was wondering the same thing the entire time. Every time this is about to come out.
Speaker 3: They have like this imagery on the stage and it's like grasshoppers and there's just like bugs. Then she has giant bugs dancing on stage. My man looks at me, He's like, why why does she have roaches up there? She's like they were like big grasshoppers.
Speaker 2: She's sound like.
Speaker 10: An at at some point, like she's like sitting on one She's like, oh, my ride's.
Speaker 3: Here, and she gets on a giant aunt mobile.
Speaker 2: What is her deal with bugs? Does anybody know?
Speaker 10: I know that I think for either her latest like one of her latest drops, she also had like she was dressed as a bug or something like that for the cover of it.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if she's just kind of remember that, but I wonder if there's some type of like meaning behind it.
Speaker 3: If any says a fan happens to know, you can leave us a talk back and let us know.
Speaker 2: But I wasn't expecting it. Last night. It was like all bug themed, all bug thing.
Speaker 1: Apparently she was on an episode of Hot Ones where she dressed up like a bug. Yeah something, She's very into bugs, apparently, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And all the San fran shouting.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, I was gonna ask if that bothered you, Yes, then you would think Kendrake, he's not from the Bay, but I mean he's he's here enough, he loves the Bay.
Speaker 3: He's from California. You would think him would at least know, do not call it fan France.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not our favorite. It's not our favorite nickname. I heard a lot of that. It bought a rock too, nap bro.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 10: One thing I noticed that I didn't think they were going to leave up was the net that they usually have for the games.
Speaker 1: Oh, the foul for yeah, catch foul balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that was still there. I was surprised. I thought they would like take that down.
Speaker 6: So people that were sitting in the actual seats along the first and third base sides had the netting in.
Speaker 1: Front of him.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was in front of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Why wouldn't they take that down?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but this was take too much time apparently.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I stayed on the bug theme, you know, like a little bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four, The morning.
Speaker 9: JV Show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 12: I just want to shut out my wife a happy birthday, and I hope she enjoys her day, Maya and I love you all right, gotta go. She already ask you for the voucher.
Speaker 6: That's a good point, everybody. Make sure on your birthday you get to cash in on that voucher. It expires at midnight on your birthday. It's not it does not roll over to the next day. You got to use it on that day. Happy birthday, all right.
Speaker 3: So the cut them off theory this is the new dating trends and people are, you know, giving their examples on social media to cut them off theory is where you cut somebody off that you're dating for like the smallest things. This person can't meet your small needs. You cut them off because clearly if you stick with them, things are only going to get worse. Okay, but I don't know if you think these people are being too nitpicky.
Speaker 2: Like someone shared that she was seeing.
Speaker 3: Somebody that she really really liked and then she cut him off because he didn't wish her a safe flight when she was getting on a plane.
Speaker 13: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: That's and she's like, my well being is very important to me, obviously, like I need somebody who cares about my safety.
Speaker 5: But don't you say what I mean facts, I guess, but don't you think it's just it's indicative that there's a bigger problem and you're using that as the excuse.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, if you like legitimately saw a future with someone and they checked every box and they were perfect, and you were so happy in the relationship, but then they forgot to wish you'd have a safe flight, you wouldn't care, right, right, But if they're just they're not, You're on the fence about this person, and then you just need something like that to tip it over, right.
Speaker 10: But then so these are people that aren't even letting the relationship I even flourish, right, like even get to a certain right Okay.
Speaker 2: After one little thing, No, you're done.
Speaker 3: And the person said he texted me pictures of the cookies his mom beggd for Christmas, and then he came to my house the next day without a single cookie?
Speaker 1: Bye?
Speaker 2: What why send the picture? I feel like there are things that cheaty would like cut somebody off for.
Speaker 1: I gotta see these.
Speaker 2: Another person said he didn't wish me a happy birthday.
Speaker 3: That one he made himself a coffee in the kitchen right in front of me and didn't make me one or even offer I cut him off when he didn't make sure I got home safe after our date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would cut somebody off for that. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Again, it's supposed to be just a text did you get home safe? Get home safe, have a safe flight?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like when people don't text me, there, I feel some type of way you really do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh okay, well I got to start texting you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I didn't check on you after Saturday's pool party and bottle rock.
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry, Cheety, Well no one did, so it's okay.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: This reminds me. I mean, I know you guys didn't watch. But my favorite TV show of all time Seinfeld. That's the promise of the entire of all the dating on the entire show is all constantly breakups of people for the silliest, like trivial things. That was Jerry Seinfeld's entire character in there. One woman ate her peas one at a time, and he's like, I can't date someone like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've never seen an episode of Seinfelds.
Speaker 6: Best show of all time. But the entire thing is the cut them off theory. The entire show interesting.
Speaker 3: By the way, an expert weigh in and is like, this could be what might appear as a red flag early on, might just be like a lapse in judgment.
Speaker 2: Maybe, you know, everyone's growing and learning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they forgot to send that text message, But what could happen if you did stick talking to that person? And obviously he's there's gonna be more text messages to be sent down the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, everyone has things they need to work on.
Speaker 1: Again, I think it's it seems to really you can overlook all these little things for the right person.
Speaker 2: Yes, but that's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 10: Like, oh my gosh, I'm sorry if I forgot one text, like it's over.
Speaker 1: Imagine getting ghosted after and I didn't make and I didn't make you your coffee.
Speaker 6: I don't know how you like your coffee. Like I figured maybe you could do it better than me, hands.
Speaker 2: Make it yourself.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sorry, I finished all of my mom's delicious cookies.
Speaker 1: They were the best.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she baked them for me. They're my favorite cookies my mom. Get you all greedy?
Speaker 2: Bee Graham, Do you want to talk about something here?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to throw in this one story that I saw which I thought.
Speaker 1: Was well, you know it's mean, but I mean, but funny a little bit. Okay, this woman attacked a kid on a flight. Now, look, we don't know if it's it sounds like it's probably her kid, but he was saying some very mean things to her.
Speaker 6: He called her fat and also miss piggy. And this was on a flight back from her own kid from Disney World. It doesn't it's not reported that. I'm just inferring that she had some type of relationship with a kid, could have been a nephew, could have been you know what I mean, some type of relationship is the vibe that I'm getting. But again, police aren't disclosing that. I wanted to ask you, guys, because she told authorities that this kid was being very rude and disrespectful.
Speaker 1: And again they said some things and she smacked him.
Speaker 6: Now the police said that this would beyond typical disciplinary actions. Again, so in my mind, she's disciplining her kid for saying mean things. But ladies, is there an insult out there that somebody could say about your appearance that would make you physically attack them?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: I think if they are.
Speaker 1: Somebody, GEI says no.
Speaker 6: So people could say literally anything to you to your face, ripping on your appearance, and there's nothing you wouldn't it wouldn't drive you to anger where you'd want to smack him.
Speaker 3: No, I would probably cry, but yeah, I know, mean I would. I would just go somewhere and be so sad the rest of the week.
Speaker 10: I guess if they say something about my hair being frizzy, because they did.
Speaker 2: They did mean and it is, but don't tell me that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, probably not.
Speaker 6: Justice still hands over the frizzy hair as.
Speaker 2: You pointed it out, like it's a struggle of mind.
Speaker 1: Is it so frizzy?
Speaker 2: I know, like it's so dry and frizzy. Do you use condition conditioner?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe you go leaving conditioner. You can leave it in all.
Speaker 1: Night or rinse and repeat. Do it twice hair.
Speaker 2: Mass This is insecurity. Oh yeah, right, sorry about that.
Speaker 6: My wife says her hairdresser says, you have to condition twice in the shower.
Speaker 1: Is that a thing you do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I heard you have the shampoo twice. You do? We like double cleans.
Speaker 1: Now you've got a condition?
Speaker 10: All right, now you got a condition twice to my team condition too?
Speaker 2: Or like thirty minutes?
Speaker 1: What the heck Jesus, you're gonna be in the shower the entire day.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I'm conditioned twice. I don't even condition once.
Speaker 2: I've been showering all wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Friday jav Show. Oh my god, I'm from the Bay Area. I live in Sacramento.
Speaker 9: I could reach to Fairfield for work.
Speaker 11: The last few days they've had West fifty eighty close.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 12: You should not have to drive through Woodland to get to Fairfield.
Speaker 1: It's been insane.
Speaker 14: So thankful it's not closed today.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a smooth ride.
Speaker 1: We made it, Yeah, we made it. Fairfield, Oregon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the Bay Area. It's in the Bay Area. It's Woodland, Fairfield.
Speaker 8: That is no Fairfield, Leo, Blackville, that's it. Those the only cities you know, well in the Bay Area.
Speaker 1: You know, got it? Yeah, the Woodland's out there between Sacramento and Fairfield, somewhere somewhere out there. Yeah, I don't really know your station.
Speaker 2: Oh that wasn't supposed to be there. Let me play the right thing. There we go.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot, music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 3: So fans think that Taylor Swift could be on this new season of Dancing with the Stars, not like actually on the show, on the show as a contestant, but they think she could be making an appearance at the very least.
Speaker 2: And that's all it takes to get the Swifties all riled up. As you know.
Speaker 3: So one of the pro dancers, Jenna Johnson, You guys know who that is because you watch right right. They're about to kick off their thirty fourth season.
Speaker 1: Dude, I've seen all thirty three prior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Jenna Johnson, she was on a podcast and she was talking about who she would love to get on the show to be her dancing partner, and she threw out Jason Kelsey as a possibility. And Swifties are obviously running with this and are hopeful that if Jason Kelcey does sign on to do the show at some point during the season, Travis and Taylor will have to go to support him in person, right, meaning Taylor would make an appearance on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 6: Percentage odds that that happens, I put that under one percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of Jason Kelsey doing the show or.
Speaker 1: Taylor Taylor being there.
Speaker 2: I think Jason would do the show, and I think Taylor would go for at least one.
Speaker 6: No, the mom would the mom would Donna Kelsey or whate her name is, she would maybe Travis, maybe Travis. Would you think Taylor's going to be in the audience of it Dancing with the Stars if.
Speaker 2: Jason Kelsey's on the show, I think she would.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 6: The wife, Jason Kelsey's wife will be there shield a podcast, you know, like put her. She'll be there, some of their kids will be there. It'll be a feel good family moment. Will Taylor be there?
Speaker 2: No, at least once.
Speaker 1: No, she won't. It's Taylor's.
Speaker 2: We don't even know if Jason Kelsey is going to do the show. But put that write that down.
Speaker 6: I thought when you first tease that story that Swifties thought that she was actually going to perform on the show, and I was like, there's not.
Speaker 1: A dollar map.
Speaker 6: There's literally they could offer her five hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: Then she'd be like, Nope, I'm not going into the stars. Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, two more celebrities of cut ties with Blake Lively. We already know Taylor does not mess with her for obvious reasons. We also talked about Gig indeed distancing herself from Blake. Remember because Blake wasn't invited to her birthday party a few weeks ago. Well, the Taylor effect is real and now more of Taylor's girlfriends are distancing themselves. So Sophie Turner and Kara Delavine are no longer friends with Blake.
Speaker 2: There wasn't like a big fight or anything, and sources are saying there were never like all that close.
Speaker 3: But now with all the drama, they're loyalty. Loyalty is obviously to Taylor, so there are zero plans to ever talk to Blake or hang out with her ever.
Speaker 1: Oh everybody take just say youodbyes.
Speaker 2: Sorry Blake, She's just being shunned.
Speaker 6: I mean, I wonder what she thought when she first Levy the accusations and the lawsuits and all stuff, Like what was the end? Like what did she how did she envision this plane out because you know, it wasn't this like this, this thing has backfired spectacularly.
Speaker 3: I think she thought that Taylor was going to be like her dragon in the corn, her and all this is going to go away. Justin is going to back down because she is Taylor backing her.
Speaker 2: But it just completely backfired.
Speaker 6: Now, just refresh my memory because there's been so much back and forth. Who fired the first shot and this whole thing? It was Blake Lively?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, because she name dropped Taylor and Justin in the hole.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm talking about the Blake Lively Justin Baldoni situation.
Speaker 2: It was her. Oh yeah, I was Blake. She accused him of okay, sexual harassment.
Speaker 6: Right, so it was she was then he responded. Because there's been so much back and forth. So yeah, that's what I wonder when she first was thinking about making the accusations and then filing the lawsuits and stuff originally against Justin Baldoni, did she foresee losing her for her friends, losing the court of public opinion for a lot of people, like I mean, just like.
Speaker 2: Wow, going to the super Bowl and everything else.
Speaker 6: Run a face plant, and she can time machine back and change one thing.
Speaker 1: It will probably be this, I think.
Speaker 2: So, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: All Right, take a moment, say you're official. Goodbyes to Joe Anne Fabric and Crafts, because tomorrow is the last and final day everybody, Every single one of their stores will officially close. Many of the locations cross country we know they've already closed, but I think around four hundred locations will still be selling a final spindle of yarn and closing their doors tomorrow for the very last time.
Speaker 1: Does the yarn coming spindles? I don't know. I don't even know what the spindle is.
Speaker 6: Joeanns filed for bankruptcy back in January, and the shutdown has been pretty swift since then. The company has been conducting closing sales since early March. In their website this week, still showing that stores are offering seventy to ninety percent discounts on products.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want. We had one or two jo ants here, right? Are they?
Speaker 10: I'm pretty sure the Summittal one is already closed because I drove already.
Speaker 3: The one in Daily City, I think, yeah, the one in that San and Andro or sanl Renz.
Speaker 6: I want to I wonder if any of the Bay area ones still open. Any Joe Anne team members listening, leave us a talkback right now.
Speaker 1: Let us know about the final day of seventy to night like the deals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let us know what color spindle of your favorite Yeah, talk about your favorite yard member. Wow, you're just smirching the great craft community, just stomping.
Speaker 3: On their grades because Jess is like the face of crafting and it hurts, okay, the loss for our community.
Speaker 1: Yes, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good Morning JV Show, This is jc Ada.
Speaker 16: Hollister just wanted to give a shout out to everybody who attended the Kendrick concert last night. It was great seeing everybody in their Bay Area Gear forty nine ers, Warriors giants. Also seeing everybody in their Hendrick and Sissa merch. Hope everybody has a great Friday. And once again shout out to the bay Area last night to the.
Speaker 3: Bay Area left Yeah, Jess and I both went to the show.
Speaker 2: It was so much fun and I.
Speaker 10: Wish I was the type of person to go stand in the merch line because the merch was so cute. There was one specific T shirt that I would have gotten, but.
Speaker 2: I can never. I just can't. That's the JV Show on a Friday. I'm Selena, I'm just nine.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Friday. Jess just need the proper hair products and you will have no more frizzy hair. Look up pattern and that was what I started with and it was awesome. It tamed my frizzy hair. Now I love my curls.
Speaker 2: Try it.
Speaker 12: Have a great day, guys, and have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Bye you too? Okay, you got that?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, hopefully my my frizz will be gone.
Speaker 1: Hopefully for all our search.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it, but thank you Graham. All right, let's get to what the bleep where you can win a JV show at Chug Mug.
Speaker 3: You just have to be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word is always and you think you know what? Leave your guests on the talkback Michae on the iHeart app. Are you guys ready for today's clips?
Speaker 10: You have to make sure your smells good before having anyone in it?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how do you there's a.
Speaker 2: Red how do you do a smell t?
Speaker 1: Are you flexible enough to yeah, get a nose down there, aren't you?
Speaker 11: Guys?
Speaker 6: Okay, think not not really think about what that. I'd have to have my wife do it for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good, all right, think about what that? That's how you know you got a real one, she'll smell check it for you. All right, think about what that bleeped out word is.
Speaker 6: Then, when you got your guests and make sure it's a PG guest because this is a family friendly show. Leave that guest on the talkback mic, which is on the iHeartRadio app. If you don't know where it is, it's like a microphone button. You just hit it super easy and then record your message. Leave us your name and your city along with your guess because we want to be able to shout you out. But you have to be the first correct answer of the morning to win the Chugmunk.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having us on. We're playing our what the Bleep game where you can win a JV show chug Mug.
Speaker 3: You just have to be the first person. The guest today is a bleeped out word is always when you think you know what it is, you want to leave your guests, you do that on the talkback mic on mean you want approve I Heart Radio app case she is today's clip here it is.
Speaker 1: You have to make.
Speaker 10: Sure you're smells good before having anyone in it.
Speaker 1: Whow Thank you it's a nice common courtesy.
Speaker 2: All right, remember this is a family show. Let's go to your guesses. Good Morning JV's show.
Speaker 12: This is Stacy from San Ramon and I think the believed out word is car.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, have a great Day's guest.
Speaker 6: The most popular guest this morning car. You guys ever had a car too stinky? Didn't want to have anybody in it?
Speaker 2: Of course, after you have a like a you get takeout or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found an Apple Core had been there at least a month. Good Morning j V Show.
Speaker 2: This is Cynthia, Mattel, Noah and Bedla from Sannos And our guess is bathroom.
Speaker 1: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: That's a great guy.
Speaker 6: That's the second most popular guest. Do you guys keep anything in your bathroom like matches or something for a guest and maybe they blow it up and then they need some way to mask the stink. Do you guys offer that service?
Speaker 2: I actually don't have that. I probably should. You don't have anything? Oh not matches?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I could candle anything.
Speaker 2: They can spray in their freshener spray thing. They just spray the toilet before.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that one like the spray and the air air freshener, like we know what it doesn't It doesn't mask the set. It smells like that. Plus I feel like it.
Speaker 3: Does a good job at masking the set. But like if you spray that, everyone knows what you just.
Speaker 2: Coomrny JV Show.
Speaker 1: This is Kathy from Tracy. I think the bleeped out word is how happy Friday House? Another great guest?
Speaker 3: All right, continue to leave your talkbacks on the new improved iHeart.
Speaker 1: Radio app The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Not a Friday The JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm we are playing in what the bleep? Where someone hopefully it's gonna win this chug mug as you know, you just got to be the first person a guest today is a beleeved outward. If you miss our clip of the day here it.
Speaker 10: Is you have to make sure you're smells good before having anyone in it.
Speaker 1: I think that's a night.
Speaker 6: Is there any been a time where you ladies like, Nope, can't let anybody in too stinky?
Speaker 2: You have some you have like steps that you take.
Speaker 10: There ever is a time Yeah the quick shower, Yeah you stick.
Speaker 2: Never mind, let's go to your talk backs.
Speaker 5: Morning JV Show, This is Michelle from Custer Rally. My guest is refrigerator.
Speaker 1: Oh that was a pretty popular guest, Like, you're not letting somebody all the way inside your fridge, right if it's stinky.
Speaker 3: The worst is when somebody does come over and they catch a glimpse of the inside and like, ah, you know, just mind your business.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna close that back up there.
Speaker 1: Hey JV Show.
Speaker 12: This is Brittany and Dawn and Ava.
Speaker 2: From Livermore and we think the bleeped out word.
Speaker 11: Is the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Were great. Guess wash your sheets, guys, wash your sheets.
Speaker 11: Hey JB Show, this is actually from Oakland, and my guess is like mouths are breath.
Speaker 2: Because we're doing the tongue tango.
Speaker 1: We don't need no.
Speaker 14: Stinky breath, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Maybe everything that tongue.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Guess did you see the video Kanye and Bianca doing the tongue was so gross?
Speaker 1: They were like a little I'm gross thinking about disgusting.
Speaker 9: Good Morning, JV Morning Show. This is David Alt Richmond taking another guest of the missing word for today, and I'm going to guess the word The apartment. All right, thanks, I have a great one.
Speaker 1: By yes, that's the word.
Speaker 2: Today's clip unbelieves you have to make sure your apartment smells.
Speaker 10: Good before having anyone in it.
Speaker 2: Facts.
Speaker 6: The The key to that, though, is you have to do the walk outside. You got to do a nose reset because you go nose blind. Right, you think your apartment or house or whatever smells good, you have to do a nose reset.
Speaker 1: You gotta walk.
Speaker 6: Outside, get some regular fresh air, and then walk back in. Then you can tell if it's still, if it's stinking.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that doesn't like, that doesn't always work. You have to get his second opinion.
Speaker 1: Oh you've gone permanently still be nose.
Speaker 2: Blind even after that, because it smells like your house, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I have to go across the hall to my neighbor and be like, hey, can you tell me if you can see my house?
Speaker 1: Farrow your nose for a second. Yeah, I need you to sniff something. And they're like, whoa, whoa, whoa, that's a lawsuit, bro. All right, let's get some shout outs first, our boy David and Richmond. I think this might be a second chuck mug. He's rolling into the weekend. Just double fisting. Yeah, getting double fisted. Uh chuckmugs. Of course, David had the very first correct answer this morning. You guys, I'm actually shocked.
Speaker 6: I have shocked that more people because thank you to everyone that played Holy tidal wave of talkbacks so many guesses. I thought people would be all over this one, but they are mostly all over the car and house and other words like that.
Speaker 1: Not apartment.
Speaker 6: Vaughn in San Jose had it, so did Iris and Morgan Hill.
Speaker 1: And outside of that, Holy.
Speaker 2: Ricky from San.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I thought.
Speaker 6: We were going to be giving shout outs for about twenty.
Speaker 1: Minutes here on this one. And that's so.
Speaker 2: You know what, It's all good.
Speaker 1: That's a right because yeah, Monday, we're gonna do it again.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Happy Friday. It's the JV Show. We are commercial free. I'm Selina, I'm Jesse d.
Speaker 1: Sorry GD, sorry, just put some respect GD.
Speaker 2: Oh my bad. All right, let's go to the phones.
Speaker 1: Is this g money money money? What are you an inspiring rapper?
Speaker 3: You know in the past flight might have been okay, and you have your daughters in the car.
Speaker 17: I have my three daughters were off to school.
Speaker 11: Coloma, Solana and Aviana are in the car.
Speaker 16: Nice.
Speaker 1: Hi guys, All.
Speaker 3: Right, so you're going to be playing the JV show. You have no game on the line today.
Speaker 2: We have tickets for Benson Boom.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 3: They don't even go on sale until ten am, so you're getting in before they're available to everybody else.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is get three out of four trivia questions. Right, easy, Let's see if you can get it done. G Money, Here's question number one. Spider Man lives and fights crime in what city?
Speaker 1: Come on, New York City? Yeah, okay, I get there, G Moneyman.
Speaker 6: Okay, totally different dude, different superhero all right.
Speaker 1: Question number two. Question number two, This one a little trick here. Who's the author that wrote the iconic book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Oh man, he is my favorite author.
Speaker 6: When I was a kid, road Doll, I would not have not Ronald Doll.
Speaker 2: The name.
Speaker 1: That was close. It was good. You got Doll, that's all you did.
Speaker 2: You do it good so far. Here's the question number three. Spuds and tubers are nicknames for what type of vegetables?
Speaker 18: But how about that?
Speaker 1: Easy one?
Speaker 6: Easy one, that's already three out of four. You guys have already won the game and won those Benson Boone tickets. But let's do question number four just for funzies, and I think this is an easy one. Question number four, what actor played ace Ventura Pet Detective.
Speaker 1: Jim Charrin played? Nicely done?
Speaker 2: Good job you guys.
Speaker 10: You just got two tickets to see Benson Boone.
Speaker 2: At Chase Hummer shut your mouth. Yes, good job, guys. You're very welcome. Have a great weekends. I'm hanging on for that winning Graham. Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 6: We do, and we've got a lot of them, so just buckle up, everybody. Hey Graham, please wish our boy Liam a happy soon to be birthday. He's turning six on Saturday and we love listening to the show every morning the way to school.
Speaker 1: Love from his mom and dad, Cynthia and John John. Yes, happy birthday, Leah. He is the fart the other one here.
Speaker 6: Graam, please make my hubbies' birthday extra special. Shive Tesh Shiv, Happy birthday. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and father. Also, happy birthday to my brother in law, his younger brother, Robbie who also has the same birthday as him, but different year. Thanks dude for stealing his birthday, Elloel, thank you so much, and that is from our Rushna, So happy birthday, Ship Boody, Hey grab just another mom and your DMS. Can you wish my little Ballerina Lily a happy six birthday?
Speaker 1: She turns six on Sunday.
Speaker 6: This is a big time one for her because she's also graduating kindergarten.
Speaker 1: Keep shining.
Speaker 6: That's from Mom, Dad, Reese, Micah. I love you so much. The firthday, Hey Grham, Mom's lightning t DMS again this month, welcome back because I have two may babies. Can you please wish my daughter Addison a happy fifteenth birthday? Can't believe our little princess has finished our first year of high school already.
Speaker 1: Mom, Dad, and brother Tyler love you so much.
Speaker 6: Addison also shout out to Notre Dame High School, San Jose and the region Collective Dance Company GO class of twenty eight Sharks.
Speaker 1: I don't know she wrote that, not me actually, so maybe they are. Can you please shout out my daughter Athena Today's or seventh birthday?
Speaker 6: We just want her to know how much we love her and to keep being amazing. We hope she enjoys her birthday weekend. Love mommy, Daddy and little sister Charlie. Thank you, Yeah, of course, Happy birthday, fart Hey Graham.
Speaker 1: Can I get a shout out.
Speaker 6: For my two kids, Aila and Sharif or Ala maybe and Shreef. It's their last day of school and they are rising kindergarten and third grade rising kindergarten.
Speaker 1: I have whatever.
Speaker 6: Mom loves them. He's very proud of them. Have a fantastic last day of school. Shout out to you guys, far pay Graham. Saturday is my daughter amelia seventh birthday. Wanted to give her a shout out since she always listens for her name, So happy birthday my Mimi Fish Mommy loves you bigger than the moon.
Speaker 1: Yepouse a fart Hi Graham, could you please give a shout out to my fiance, Hey Suss, He listens to you guys religiously while he's getting ready for work. Happy birthday to the cutest cutie Patuti. Thank you, and that's from our Yeah, happy birthday, far Graham.
Speaker 6: Please get my kids cove Yah and Navine from Dublin shout out for their eleventh birthday on Friday. Listening to you guys every morning on the way to school. And that's from mom Abby, So yeah, happy birthday, Hey.
Speaker 1: Grabbed my wife TJ's fifty fourth birthday is tomorrow. You never say how old a woman is. We'd really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Who gives a fart shout out if you can squeeze it in.
Speaker 1: She's a huge fan of the show.
Speaker 6: Thanks, And that's from Donnie. Happy birthday, teacher the fart? Hey grab another mom sliding into DMS. Could you please wish my be my baby Maddic's a happy thirteenth birthday an official teenager. Mom and Dad are so proud of you and all of you accomplished and wish you a safe journey through teenhood. Love Mom, Dad, Braden Jackson, and Leah Yet who gives the far Graham milf here sliding into home base Lol go giants?
Speaker 1: Dang it?
Speaker 6: Could you please shut out my baby girl me La Rose her last day of seventh greatest tomorrow. Mom, Dad and big Sis Ambiance are super proud of you and love you to infinity and beyond. Ya nice hang, I'm hoping you give a shout out to my amazing son Nolan. Not only is he turning eighteen today, he's also graduating from high school today. Nolan has been listening to The JV Show and The Way to School since kindergarten. Love you to Pieces And that's from Moe from Roseville. Yeah, shout out to Nolan so far. Appreciate you listening to us all these years. We haven't been on that long. We're not that old.
Speaker 1: Please, said my son Jayalen Gomez a shout out.
Speaker 6: He's graduating today from Castro Valley High School.
Speaker 1: Happy graduation day, baby boy. We're so proud of you.
Speaker 6: Can't wait to see you become an amazing artist and attend your dream college in New York City.
Speaker 1: Wow. Love you so much.
Speaker 6: That's from Mom Geraldine, Dad Chris, brother Jaier, and sister Malacca aka La La Gomes.
Speaker 1: One last one here, Hey Graham. Will listen your show every morning. The Way to School.
Speaker 6: It's my daughter Reagan's sixth birthday today, hoping you could wish her a happy birthday.
Speaker 1: That's from Mom, Dad and McKenna. Yes, Happy birthday, right, Happy Bay The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. I'm Selina I'm jay, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Let's just move on. Iact like it never happened. Godest Pa, it's all the stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you need to know?
Speaker 2: Are you mad at me?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 15: Joost talked about the story happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Offset is really out here asking for spousal support now. So I think everyone knows by now Offset and Cardi their divorce and they hate each other. Carti's even moved on with a new man. Grandma know you want to talk more about that in just a second. First, though, Offset filed an amended divorce response earlier this month.
Speaker 2: Most of it is the same.
Speaker 3: He wants joint custody of the kids, He want Carti's house to be their primary residence.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. Well this is new. He is also now asking for spousal support. He didn't he didn't include a specific amount in the court documents, but Carti's networth is somewhere between eighty and one hundred million dollars, while offsets is all the way down at thirty million.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, I could see his being there. I bet her number is even higher, don't you think. Yeah, with all his endorsement, there's probably there's so many revenue streams coming in.
Speaker 3: I just feel like you're the one that cheated, broke up the marriage and the family and the happy home that probably wasn't happy to begin with.
Speaker 2: But this is all your fault. You don't get to then turn around and ask her for money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 2: I think it's the persons rubbing me the wrong.
Speaker 6: If you're the person that caused the downfall of the relationship, your chance that the support should be nolan and void.
Speaker 2: Honestly should although but.
Speaker 6: It's spousal support and he's also taking care of their They have kids, right, they have kids, so they're expected and accustomed some kind of lifestyle.
Speaker 1: And then he used to be able to provide that then sorry.
Speaker 2: Thought about that before. You didn't think about the kids when you were with the other woman, right, you didn't care about them.
Speaker 1: Then it's a good point. Yeah, yeah, I think I think I'm with you on that.
Speaker 6: There should be some clause like if you're if you cheated, if there was infidelity and it was you, then your chance at support should be nolan void.
Speaker 2: At least we agree on that. So no, get your bag king on this line. Fine, but you want to talk about Steph on dig Instagram.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wanted to ask because I'm shocked that we haven't talked about the viral video Stephan Diggs. Obviously Cardi B's new man and the big video I went viral everywhere this week of him on a party and on a boat and it was Cardi B's boat, I believe, right, And they show him taking out a small baggie and there's definitely some drugs in there, and he's what was the stuff that.
Speaker 2: Was in that, like the pink?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the pink, But what was it? I think that's what it was.
Speaker 6: Well, I think it's a few things that are okay mixed together from my understanding back whatever. And there's three ladies there in swimsuits and they've got their hands all over him. There's a lot of touching and sort of an inner like thighs sort of touch grab by one of the ladies. Again, this is on Cardi B's boat, And I'm just wondering because we know Cardi B in the history that she's had with offset and getting cheated on, and here he is with a bunch of ladies and he's definitely hitting on them.
Speaker 3: What I'm wondering is if she's maybe okay, like maybe like me and Carti. I mean, she's been with women too, like you know, she loves everybody. So maybe this is just them having fun as a couple. Because Cardi was on the boat, she was there party with him, so she was present for she was but.
Speaker 1: She might have been taking a nap or something to the other in a cab.
Speaker 3: But I feel like he wouldn't have done that trying to like, like she was there, you know what I mean, he wasn't trying to do it behind her back or any is a.
Speaker 1: Guy we're talking about. This is a guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but maybe this is just them having fun as to come open relationship.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you saw your if you saw your man in this video, what's your level of upset?
Speaker 3: I'm upset because you don't have an open relationship. Maybe or maybe they're not as exclusive as we thought. Maybe it is more of a casual thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're on her boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't do that.
Speaker 6: I mean maybe if you have the sort of it's just casual and maybe yeah you're out at the bar and you're meeting some people and like that's just relationship.
Speaker 1: But you're on her.
Speaker 3: But the fact that it's her boat, she was there, doesn't it make you think that he clearly thought that it was okay for him to do that.
Speaker 1: No, it's a guy. We don't think about that stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm with Graham on this, especially because he knows that she's been cheated on before. Why would he let women get that close to him where it was misconstrued?
Speaker 2: What if they have that understanding though, Like, no, you still get.
Speaker 1: Your eyeballs scratched out.
Speaker 6: Even if you have that understanding, you're still getting your eyeball scratched.
Speaker 3: I guess we'll see after this. If we never see them together ever again, we'll know it's because of this.
Speaker 1: Or if he doesn't have eyeballs it's because.
Speaker 2: They yeah, or if he's missing eyes.
Speaker 1: We're at the bottom of the ocean somewhere. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 1: This is gabro and Night from Richmond.
Speaker 18: But we're currently in Detroit, Michigan right now listening live. Hope you guys have a good morning. Thank you almost forgot to mention, and we're listening on the iHeartRadio app. We can take it anywhere we go, and yes, ma'am, you're number one over here in Detroit, Michigan.
Speaker 1: There we go. It's huge. We've been trying to crack that market for a while.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Thank you for that. Have a good weekend. It's the JV show. We are still commercial for. Can you believe it?
Speaker 3: Wildney for nine the Bays number one hit music station. I'm Selina, I'm I'm jazzing MTD. All right, let's talk spelling me you guys.
Speaker 1: We have a winner. We have a winner. The twenty two twenty five Scripts National Spelling B Final was last night and it was a redemption story because last year Faison Zike was the runner up and he lost in dramatic in a final round spell off. He was the run. He was so close.
Speaker 6: This year he said hold my caprice son, because he wasn't about to let that happen again. This thirteen year old, he's from Allen, Texas. He stepped up to the mic and this was the word he was given.
Speaker 1: Your word is a Claire c Sman? What a Claire ce smant is Selena?
Speaker 6: I will I will give you fifty bucks if you can get the first three letters right, four letters.
Speaker 1: Right, a. You're already out repeated again, jet play it back again. I can't say let me let him say it.
Speaker 6: Your word is a claire c small a claire sesmant jess. Take a stab at the just the first four letters. There's no way you can spell those.
Speaker 1: Whole thing too.
Speaker 2: Can I hear it one more time?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Not okay?
Speaker 13: E I.
Speaker 1: All right, get step up to the mic. You're in the scripts National spell Final and your word is a claires this month.
Speaker 6: E c.
Speaker 3: L Oh, my god, you're doing it?
Speaker 1: No going.
Speaker 4: E c l.
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I said first four?
Speaker 2: He said three?
Speaker 6: At first I said four e c l A. All right, here's that's the first four letters. But what the hell is this word?
Speaker 1: But he didn't seem to have any trouble with it. Listen to this e c l A I R C I S S E M E N t eficial. That is correct.
Speaker 3: Let it alert nerd alert. I'm sorry because who who's even heard of that?
Speaker 1: Clear? What is that?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It means a clearing up of something obscure. I don't know it is. I believe it is French in origin because I had never heard that word.
Speaker 6: Shout out to this kid, because look runner up last year and then this year he gets that word as the final word, and some of the winning words I look from past year is like they're hard, that they're not that hard.
Speaker 1: This word brutally hard.
Speaker 6: He doesn't ask for the definition, he doesn't ask.
Speaker 1: To use it in a sentence. He just goes straight into the spelling No.
Speaker 6: Thirteen and no delay, like he didn't him and haw about it at all, just went in spelled that thing, totally nailed it and won. We had fifty thousand dollars in cash, by the way, for.
Speaker 1: That top prize.
Speaker 3: We had a spelling bee yesterday on the JV show in our Words or nothing.
Speaker 2: Like that, and we didn't even get happening right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were just running the mill everyday words and it was pretty rough. So anyways, congrats to Faison Zaki Zachi.
Speaker 1: I can't I butchered his name.
Speaker 2: Yes. Did you hear about Sydney Sweeney selling her bathwater?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did? Oh whoa, I'm just saying I read a lot of news and it made a lot of headlines.
Speaker 2: She's teaming up with this company called Doctor Squatch Soap Company, and they've created what they call the bathwater bliss bar and it's infused with Sydney Sweeney's actual bathwater. Like when you buy this, there's only gonna be a limited quantity that they're selling.
Speaker 3: It even comes to like a certificate of authenticity, like this is actually made from her bathwater?
Speaker 6: Now is it actually made from her bathwater? Just the water that comes out of her bath tap? Or did she soak in said bathwater?
Speaker 2: It's the water that she's bathed in. She's like sat in it.
Speaker 1: Whoa lucky them.
Speaker 2: Bath ordering one right now.
Speaker 1: I've already been on the pre order right now, so I haven't been able to get through. I think I crashed the site tread.
Speaker 2: You don't think it's just kind of gross, like just a little bit.
Speaker 6: It's well, I mean, Selena, I mean you tell us we're about to play the JV show, Chuck, will you have to actually drink.
Speaker 1: Some of my bathwater that one time?
Speaker 11: Say?
Speaker 2: That's gross?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this isn't that bad. It's just soap that was made from it.
Speaker 6: I'm sure it's boiled to some super high temperature when they make the soap and then mold the bars, like there's no actual by the time it gets to you.
Speaker 2: That's not like let me so, let's say it was Britney's bathwater, same level of Britney spears.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but by the time they make the soap, you know, although whatever is gone, Like just like you said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean you'd still buy it, right, you would a Britney bath bomb, Yeah, you'd still still you put it in the water.
Speaker 1: And yeah, some stuff just bubbles out hair. Yeah, we'll just stick to the side of your shower. No thanks.
Speaker 6: Is there a celebrity out there that you guys would love to that you that it would like peak you your interest because for a lot of guys city swinging, you're like, yeah, I'll take a bath water bar of soap from her. Anybody that you guys would wouldn't mind bathing with.
Speaker 2: Like Rihanna, I was gonna say that. I feel like, yeah, everyone says that that she just smells divine, So yeah, I sell her bathwater. I would drink it.
Speaker 1: I mean use it in a soap bar.
Speaker 6: Any male celebrity jesss that you'd be like if they made a bar soap that had some of their bath water in it, and.
Speaker 1: You guys are his name.
Speaker 2: But the guy that was in the movie with Megan Fox, the Robot.
Speaker 1: Shila buff no Transformers.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's his name? Michael Morone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would take Jordan Jordan pool, you would drink yeah, Michael Jordan's Yeah, that was a dumb question. Yes, great, Yeah, she'll take all of that, all right. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, the Money Gave Me show Something's cheat have a good day? Hey, Cheaty's back? Oh my gosh on Fridays.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, so you did mess something. You've been back for several Fridays now, and Fridays are the most fun show of the week.
Speaker 2: Now, Yes, because because you're back. She's not happy enough. She's not happy about the chug.
Speaker 6: Will I respond trying to pump my girl tt up, but give her a compliment that I'm loving the show on Fridays and the vibes that it's fun, And she's like, yeah, I don't really, I have cultivation.
Speaker 2: We are at the JV Show. I'm Selena. I thank you for having it on. Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 1: Hi hoo.
Speaker 2: Do we have on the line Rachel from San Jose Days going on? How are you hello?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: How about you guys?
Speaker 2: Friday? Yeah, we are happy about that.
Speaker 3: We're not so thrilled about the chug Wheel game, so we're gonna ask you for a favor.
Speaker 1: Can you just can you just not win? Yeah, you could just find I will.
Speaker 14: Try my hard.
Speaker 2: Thank you appreciate.
Speaker 3: Here's how it worked. We sent Jess out to the streets. She asked a random person eight question. We're going to go through each question one by one. We are going to stop down and you, Raquel, if you can guess what that person said, you.
Speaker 2: Get a point.
Speaker 3: If you get to four points, you win, which we hope you don't do, and then one of us is gonna have the chug off the chug wheel.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do we have on the wheel?
Speaker 1: This is all right on this morning is chug wheel.
Speaker 6: We have something called bean sprout water that's been on there for a little while.
Speaker 1: We don't know what exactly that is, but it doesn't sound good.
Speaker 6: We also have some as you of, sorry to our French listeners, ooh ju sauce that's the stuff you dunk your French tip sandwich and sour kraut juice that's gross.
Speaker 1: We have the soup de jour, which is.
Speaker 6: Still cream of asparagus as soupjur is a soup of the day dealer's choice. You land on that, you get to pick whatever you want to chug. I also see peanut sauce on the wheel as well as regular old gravy.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of meat, so disgusting.
Speaker 2: Great, hel Are you ready to do this?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am ready.
Speaker 2: By the way, we're gonna be giving you a JB Show chuck mug.
Speaker 3: But let's find out who just talked to Ddrich reed San Francisco, California.
Speaker 1: What the heck was his name?
Speaker 2: Drake Ddrick Ddrick? All right, Raquel, you're ready for question number one?
Speaker 10: Yes, you have to go to a second floor of a building. Do you take the elevator or the stairs?
Speaker 2: What do you think you said?
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, stairs, stairs, Oh my gosh, it's one correct. Around the room, ladies, the second floor of a building.
Speaker 2: Elevator, elevator, Oh yeah, elevator.
Speaker 1: Set us stairs to get to the second floor.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 10: Next question, you find an envelope with five thousand dollars on the ground.
Speaker 2: Do you keep the money or turn it in?
Speaker 6: That's a good question, Raquel. What do you think Ddrich said, keep the money or turn it in?
Speaker 1: Five grand?
Speaker 3: He's gonna keep it.
Speaker 18: Turn it?
Speaker 6: Oh, he said, turn it in. That's the good Samaritan thing to do. And again around the room really quick, keep it or.
Speaker 2: Turn it in, keeping it, keep it, turn it in. I don't know whose money that is, guy, Daddy sent it to me.
Speaker 1: Daddy dropped it from right there for me to find.
Speaker 2: The great heavens. Hell, you have one point. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 10: How much money should the tooth fairy bring for losing a first tooth?
Speaker 1: Do you say, tooth fairy? So, I don't know, tooth fair losing.
Speaker 2: A first tooth? Raquel? What do you think? He said? Oh, my gosh, five dollars?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 6: Who gam tell the too? What are you talking about? The tooth fairy brings? What the tooth fairy brings? And if she wants to bring five bucks or one buck whatever, that's on her.
Speaker 2: Wow, you have a lot.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't judge her if she only brought a quarter. Oh wow, that's money all right. Next question, when you're at.
Speaker 10: Home, do you always wash your hands after going number one?
Speaker 1: What do you think? He said, always wash hands after going number one?
Speaker 2: He's a man. No, yes, Oh, he's so light, so light, I.
Speaker 1: Think he's lying on that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I detected a falsehood, but that's okay. Answer right, three incorrect, Raquel, you only have one correct.
Speaker 2: Yay, okay, thank you d doing amazing.
Speaker 14: Welcome.
Speaker 2: You gotta so welcome. Let's go to the next question. Do you trim your armpit hair?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: You think you said no? Nope, he said no, he said no. You got two points.
Speaker 6: He should every guy every just once in a while. The light trims all it needs.
Speaker 2: Just that.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do anything styling or anything. You don't have to coach. I use like my electric clipper. Yeah, thing, just real quick, just trim off the end.
Speaker 2: Raquel has two.
Speaker 1: Point two points. All right.
Speaker 10: Next question, how many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 2: One to two or three or more?
Speaker 1: Raquel? What do you think? He said one to two, three or more.
Speaker 6: He's a big time coffee joker. All right now, Raquel, No, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. The ladies are getting excited here, a lot of smiles. You have four incorrect. There are two questions remaining. You've got to get the last two correct to get somebody here on the show chugging.
Speaker 2: All right, so here's the next question.
Speaker 10: Can you name one member of Fifth Harmony?
Speaker 2: Do you think he could? She has to know a cabo. No, no, oh my god.
Speaker 3: As it always does, he always come down to the final i's a promise that you were going to fail this horribly, and she was and you guys were all smiles a minute ago, and now you're all sweaty and weird looking, and everybody calm down.
Speaker 1: It's not over yet. Let's go to the final question.
Speaker 10: Do you think it's gross when people let their dogs lick their mouth?
Speaker 1: What do you think? He said, yes, yes, in a furious come back.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's all good. It's actually not, Miquel.
Speaker 1: If you were trying, you would have said no there, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I would have American and turned into money. Yeah, there was one of those that you could have, you know, switched up to not win. But it's all good. You got a JV show. Chug mu congratulation, Thank you for playing.
Speaker 3: We hope you have an amazing weekend. Hang on, We're gonna get some more info from you to get that chuck make till you just hang on there. Raquel, oh, I have the names here?
Speaker 1: Whose draws it? Your draw keep a close eye on this one. Just I need that thing shaken.
Speaker 6: Oh, Selena is so overdue. Here, let's all Manifestelina.
Speaker 1: Everyone in the Bay area. Selena vibes. God, Oh, don't tell me, don't tell me, No, just pick one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Suspense is killing me. My heart's racing.
Speaker 2: This is riggs. Yeah, I hate everything. This is so rid. Almost I was fixing them up. You saw me, all right.
Speaker 1: Jess is spinning maxt the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 17: You'll spin that wheel. Don't be slow lands nobody knows tooth or dare supper chug better. Hope it ain't a spicy bug shot of juice or downs like a clown. Wintersday is up, loser goes down. The wheel is law. Don't try to cheat the shugar clock. Now, smooth your feet, raise that cup.
Speaker 1: See the deal.
Speaker 17: Everybody's screaming chug Well, I'm so scared you guys.
Speaker 1: If you are just joining us.
Speaker 6: Jess's name was drawn from our Chug Wheel game our listener Raquel. She got the needed four questions correct, and thus we drew names, and Just's name came up again. I want to go on records that I legit feel bad for just today she had to chug last week or two weeks ago. I believe in her name comes up quite often in this game, and I do feel gu is really lucky all right on this You could look at it that way too.
Speaker 2: Her name gets drawn right a lot, and she gets a.
Speaker 6: Lot of camera time on the JV shows, Socials, follow us, we are we live right now Jamie Morning Show on Instagram. Hop on live to see the spin of the wheel which is about to happen. On this morning's wheel, we have a peanut sauce. I'm assuming you gotta water that down. That stuff you.
Speaker 1: Have that thing.
Speaker 6: We have gravy on there. That is not the thick variety. That's just the kind of you. It's powdered you to something called bean sprout water. Still don't know what that is, but I brought my can opener just in case. We have o ju sauce similar to gravy. It's a very meat forward wheel today, a sour kraut juice. And we have the soup djoor, which is the soup of the day. Chef sort of recommends it's cream of asparagus.
Speaker 2: But and it's been sitting Undergram's desk for a long centuries, long time.
Speaker 1: And then we also have a dealer's choice space on the wheel. You land on that one, you get to pick whatever thing you want to chug. Nobody's ever gotten that one.
Speaker 2: You did, I got dealer choice before.
Speaker 6: Okay, well manifest that for Jess. Those of you listening right now. Just is stepping up to the wheel. She's given a spin. Oh strong spin.
Speaker 2: It's gone.
Speaker 1: It's slowing down. Now here comes the wheel and it is landed on the soupure, which her face looks very disappointed right now. Before I think I think she's had clam chick. She's had clam.
Speaker 2: Chowder like a sparag is something I don't know and split.
Speaker 1: Peace, sup. I think she wasn't chug chug the law suit.
Speaker 2: That'll be my breakfast.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, this is the cream of sparag is not that bad.
Speaker 2: I'd be that bad. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: I'll water it down for you. Don't worry. You're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Jess is chugging necks the JV Show on Wild ninety nine. I just got the soup from the JV Show chef, and I poured it into the cup and it came out of the canon one solid blob.
Speaker 2: It's still like can shaped.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's exactly can shaped. It's there. I'm gonna add a bunch of ice cold water to it to shake it up.
Speaker 2: What does it smell like? I can't smell it from here. I just tried to take a sniff. I cannot smell it from here. That's a good sign.
Speaker 3: Give this if you missed it. We played a chug wheel game. Shout out to Raquel. She won and she's getting the chuggy munkey. I drew names and sorry, Jess, you got drawn.
Speaker 1: Shake it up in the chug again. This is a cream of asparagus. It's the soup de jure, which is the soup of the day here on the that.
Speaker 2: Sounds so.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid to look.
Speaker 2: It's too it's way too up there.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm fine. I'm gonna add some more water to it though, because it's gets too thick.
Speaker 2: Damn yeah, you hell with it. You have to dump a little bit out. You guys never fill it to the top for years.
Speaker 1: Well, I couldn't help that. The whole can slid out like a dog food, like dog food into one solid. Look, you don't have to drink the whole thing, but most of it.
Speaker 2: Just drink the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Well, it's really full, you guys never fill.
Speaker 2: It up to the top for your guys.
Speaker 3: That's because most of the other things we have to drink is like acidic, Like you actually can't.
Speaker 2: This is just soup.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of soup. Though it is just one kid.
Speaker 2: One thet It's it's very kidding. We should only give her half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very thick. I don't even know. I don't know if it's chuggable yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, we didn't think this through. We didn't think this through here. Oh, it's a sound.
Speaker 1: That's I got to add more water to it. Again.
Speaker 2: It's not I thought it would be greener.
Speaker 1: No, it's creamy. It's very creamy. There. This is this is wrong. You guys are awful people.
Speaker 2: This is new the way that it sounds.
Speaker 3: Why do we do this just because, like gram Graham started this game.
Speaker 1: All right, now it's chuggable. God, I'm sweating over here from all shaking. All right, it's chuggable now.
Speaker 2: Now I'm even more nervous. You guys are delaying it so it's mostly water at this point. I don't know about okay, never mind, I was trying to make it better.
Speaker 1: All right, we are up.
Speaker 2: It looks like my Proteins movie. We're live on Instagram jab Morning Show if you want to check out Jess.
Speaker 1: It has a strong spar a guy smell. It does all right.
Speaker 6: Jess is stepping up. She's got the mug. Look, it's very full. I added a lot of ice cold water to it because it's nothing better than ice cold soup. She goes ready, Jess, Oh this is bad.
Speaker 1: Going for it. It's very hearty.
Speaker 2: She likes it.
Speaker 1: She held the brand like.
Speaker 2: Her fingers like stops because there's so many chunks.
Speaker 1: Swallow the chunk, chew your way through your taste. You're fine.
Speaker 2: Taste isn't that bad?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Come on, this is a chunk.
Speaker 2: I think we need a girl.
Speaker 1: Would you just hit a spear of a spare us in there?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my god, the chunks are disgusting.
Speaker 1: Usually the chunks of asparagus soup. I just made that up. I don't asparagus choke soup though, have you ever had?
Speaker 2: Jess is not doing well. Oh my god, I literally have to swallow the chunks. I can't bite into them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just swallow them down. Yeah, open your throat, just let them down. Let the un How far into this are you?
Speaker 2: I know, this is like the longest chug ever.
Speaker 1: I think that's good.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. The chunks are very chunking.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 2: I think she's like bobbing around.
Speaker 1: I think she's got that right that. It was very full.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 18: It was to the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Selena, you know what, I'll finish say Wow, I look on your face.
Speaker 1: Selena's over here like no mercy.
Speaker 2: I didn't even say anything.
Speaker 10: I'll just finish this so that nobody has anything to say that I am a quitter.
Speaker 2: We have to get to Rihanna. Yeah, alright, she's going for it.
Speaker 1: Oh she canna be chewing that last night for a while. Nice worse nice work for.
Speaker 2: Good job, Jess.
Speaker 3: She's chasing it down with something else right now that's mixed with energy, you know, ye you have, you have some soup on your cheek.
Speaker 2: Today's Honest Changing is coming.
Speaker 1: Up next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: Hi, this is Tiara calling out of merced California. I wanted to leave a talk back to which my daughter Alyssa Jackson a happy final last days of second grade. You did so great, Mommy Daddy Amaris so proud of you. You're so smart and so beautiful. And also wishing my husband Ravon Jackson a very happy birthday and we're driving out to Sandy a Go to celebrate him.
Speaker 1: Love you, guys, nice a great trip. But more importantly, yes, who yeah, good god.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 15: What's hot in music, movies, jos and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, what if Tory Lanes didn't actually shoot Megan thee Stallion?
Speaker 1: Wait, you, miss conspiracy Theory got something No.
Speaker 3: Tory's team has launched a website thirty six hours later dot com, and the thirty six hours is to uncover the three days following the shooting. I guess, and there's a bunch of I don't know stuff on it, including something from a witness. The witness's name is Sean Kelly. He was interviewed by investigators on the early morning of July twelfth, twenty twenty, when the shooting had just happened, where he gave his like eyewitness account.
Speaker 14: Out, started screaming, shouting, ripped the door, pulled the door open, but pulled it so sort of viciously that there's war. I presume the drive gone out. She shuts screaming. She starts hitting the girl.
Speaker 3: So he's saying that the girl in the back, Megan's friend Kelsey, gets out of the car, goes over to the front passenger where Megan sitting, opens that door. They start fighting. They're scratching each other's faces off.
Speaker 14: The girl her feet come out. She starts to kick the girl away. The driver comes around and tries to sort of break it up.
Speaker 2: The driver then comes around try to break up the fights.
Speaker 13: Where's the shorter black guy.
Speaker 2: He's in the back of the car, Tory Lanez is still in the back of the vehicle. Why are you laughing to you.
Speaker 6: That it's a tight Yeah, well, if you can tell, it's the short sitting in the back seat of.
Speaker 1: A car at nighttime, like get out there, gut out the car.
Speaker 3: So the witness is saying, as all this is going on, Toy is still.
Speaker 1: In the car.
Speaker 3: And then the witness does say when they get to the shooting part of the story that from what he saw, it looked like a woman who is doing the shooting.
Speaker 1: So you see the girl doing the shooting.
Speaker 14: I see what appears to be the girl standing here and turn in job shooting.
Speaker 13: That's what it looked like.
Speaker 3: So and he tested by this in court, and the jury still found Tory guilty a first degree assault with the firearm, and then you know several other charges as well. There's also and this is Tory's team who's putting up, you know, all this evidence on this website they just launched thirty six hours later dot com.
Speaker 2: They also posted medical.
Speaker 3: Reports from Megan's injuries from three different doctors. Only one said that her foot injuries were related to a gunshot wound.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting.
Speaker 6: Look, if there's one thing I've learned from I listen to a lot of true crime podcasts and they go through the trials and all these things, is that witness testimony can be highly highly inaccurate.
Speaker 1: People's recollection of events.
Speaker 6: That when they're questioned about them as particularly things that happened, you know, at a previous date and now some time has passed and now they've got to talk about what they saw, stories change. They people's couldn't tell you what color car it was, and suddenly it's this color, and then before it was a people's witness testimony. You can only count it as one, you know, as one piece of evidence across the scope of necessary evidence required to figure out if somebody is guilty or not right, it's just one piece. It's not the piece that is the entire puzzle. You need some other corroborating stuff. And clearly, if the jury found him guilty, they must have presented some other pretty damning evidence in this case, because if you had an eyewitness that testifies like, no, it wasn't him doing it, then don't you think most people would be like.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, the eyewitness says the other person did it.
Speaker 6: It must have been a lot of other stuff, including Megan the Stallion's own testimony, and she says that, And why wouldn't she have named the other shooter? What's the motivation there? If it was this, what's the other woman that was in the car that shot her? Why wouldn't she say, hey, this be shot me.
Speaker 2: Because that was her best friend.
Speaker 1: Well, your braised the bullet across your toe.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, what if it wouldn't it be crazy if it wasn't Tori after all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and we've been like the plot that the.
Speaker 1: Hell of hell of Fi Ray. What do you have? All Right, A couple of quick local things.
Speaker 6: First, just reminder, temperatures are set to soar today, like major spike in temperatures. We're going to see some of the hottest temperatures, if not the hottest of the entire year so far inland. Temperatures they say could even crack triple digits, So we're going to see some high nineties inland and maybe even that said, first, spare the air alert in effect, let's give the official alert. First spare the air alert of the year in effect for the Bay area today. And then one other quick piece of sad news because on the JV Show we do have a twenty twenty five dead whale tracker. For some reason, I don't it was just his idea, and unfortunately we can confirm that we're up to fifteen dead whales. One was discovered this week near the Point Raised National Seashore and that's going to bring our grand total to fifteen. Again, scientists very puzzle by why there are so many whales just being spotted in the Bay this year.
Speaker 1: And then why there are so many dead ones washing up?
Speaker 6: So if you're keeping score at home, like Jess hopes you are, uh, we're up to fifteen. Yeah, just think this is the games on your hands.
Speaker 2: Oh this is so sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but fifteen right now?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 16: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 10: This is Janelle from San Leandro, and I wanted to give a shout out to my daughter Savannah.
Speaker 3: It is her last day of school for her first year of school in TK.
Speaker 7: Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh what's up? Congrats, that's a big day.
Speaker 2: A long way to go kid.
Speaker 13: Yeah, The Marine JV Show. I just wanted to shout out Jess, your smart and your beautiful ash. Congraduations on your engagement and graduations to your fiance. The lucky son of a bitch that's today guy.
Speaker 1: That is one lucky son of it chet shout out to Jess suggests your real one, Jess.
Speaker 6: If you're just tuning in. She had to chug the whole thing of cream this morning.
Speaker 2: Is chug will and she did sparaguy burps really quick. Chess. You wanted to talk about the San Mateo County Fair. Let's give that. Everybody please join me.
Speaker 10: Oh by the way, first of all, thank you so much for that talkback. But also everybody joined me June six at the Samtel County Got.
Speaker 1: Next weekend, that's next Friday. Oh man, we're already at gym. Holy go.
Speaker 10: I'm a little nervous because this is the first time I'm doing something like this. But I'm gonna be doing a painting demonstration and people can paint.
Speaker 2: Along with me.
Speaker 1: So and I forget you. Do you need me as a nude subject?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, okay, just get arrested, Graham.
Speaker 10: But Friday, June first, one pm at the Samotel County Fair and with June six, Jesus, yeah, June six. And then you don't need like a She'll ticket for this. You can just buy your ticket for the Samonto kind of fair.
Speaker 6: Samt and then find the just and the justs like it's going to be at a specific area or whatever, and then people can come stage and then you can paint along with Jess and like, I offered my services, but have fun painting a tree or a rock or whatever she's gonna have you paint.
Speaker 1: You could have been painting me. But whatever, Chitty, you tweet a lot my friends.
Speaker 2: No offense. So Friday Mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 1: Y'all, I almost busted my ass trying to roller skates. Wait, I would pay, where are you roller skating?
Speaker 2: So Bottle Rock had this Lulu Lemon skating rink. So I was like, okay, let me go try it. It was really cute.
Speaker 8: So I put those skates and I was like, I try to get up, and I was like, oh, maybe this is not a good idea.
Speaker 2: Then I went to the rolling skate rink and then I had to hold on to the edge. I'm like, what are the old people like? The those people doing.
Speaker 8: This and the kids are going around. I'm like, oh my gosh. So there's some times are almost tripped. But I didn't eat it.
Speaker 2: I didn't fall my ass, so almost I almost did.
Speaker 6: That's bold, no offense, cheat, but you don't look like someone that could roller skate.
Speaker 2: I used to.
Speaker 1: I said, no offense, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Fence taken.
Speaker 6: They I did think that was interesting. A Bottle Rock they had, like she was saying, they had a little mini roller skating rink and like with all the drunk people coming in there to skate on my kids little league team. There's a couple of parents that are like er doctors and you know, work at the hospital, and they said they just saw a slew of wrist injuries come in that day for people that had fallen and gotten hurt on the thing. It seems like a fun idea until all the injuries start piling.
Speaker 1: Up, like what are we doing this.
Speaker 8: One girl next to me did fall and I think she broke her Oh yeah, there was a legit a drunk.
Speaker 2: I think you signed a waiver.
Speaker 1: So sorry. I feel like I just crashed Graham's family's birthday party. Lmao.
Speaker 2: I tweeted out when I was there.
Speaker 1: She was live tweet Yeah.
Speaker 8: Because after great and you know, I had a headaches. I stayed back at Graham's house. I don't know why, and they just had a whole on birthday party. They were singing Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Joined it.
Speaker 2: I just joined it.
Speaker 1: So I had seen this past weekend.
Speaker 6: I had fourteen people total staying at my house, my parents, my sister and her kids, my brother and his kids, and you know, everybody was there. And it was my nephew Bo's ninth birthday, and so we came back from Greaton and Slenna you were with us.
Speaker 1: We came back on that party bus. We came in hot.
Speaker 6: You know, we had had a pretty fun time at the great and Pool party because it was awesome with Steve Aoki.
Speaker 1: And we roll in, you know, pretty pretty drunk. And then Slanna left the party bus leaves and then just Cheti's there.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, Cheety joining the fun because we walked in dead in the middle of the We're blowing out the candles on the birth Then the pinata came out. Ge he didn't take a swing at that, you know, it was a full on family party. And then Cheaty was our plus one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hella out of place. No, I mean a little bit. But I was talking to Graham's wife majority of the time.
Speaker 10: So were you nervous that you were inside his new house and that you were gonna, like I did make a little mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I was watching and judging and knew it was bound to happen. Yeah, fighting for my like in their TikTok comments defending Fairfield as the Bay area.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me try again then, but it did say like on your tweeting it's unfortunately fighting for my life in their TikTok comments defending Fairfield.
Speaker 1: As the Bay area.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think that was another type of Friday. Yeah, so wait, other people besides us know that Fairfield is not in the Bay. They think that Fearfield is not in the Bay.
Speaker 1: So here was this argument going down, like on what video?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't remember.
Speaker 8: It was just like this video saying when I say him from the Bay Area and they say, oh, Fairfield and they're like no, And I was like, and I did.
Speaker 2: I literally did feel attacked.
Speaker 8: And I had to go to Google and I had to get the map where it says that Fairfield is part of the North Bay and the North Bay is a Bay area and that people think that the North Bay is non existent.
Speaker 2: And you posted that in a comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I went back and forth and I was.
Speaker 1: And you got all riled up? Did I did?
Speaker 6: Were you actually offended that people didn't think because it's not it is?
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm I buy every.
Speaker 6: Day we're kidding Fairfield Actonians. We love you guys, We appreciate you listening to the show. You guys are a Bay Area.
Speaker 1: Jason we'll give you that. The thing.
Speaker 2: We'll include you sometimes. Yeah, I suppose Cheety's tweets there unless you guys it every
Speaker 1: Night here on the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine